时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Harry, thank God you called. | Harry 谢天谢地你来电了 |
[00:05] | Kate? Where are you now? | Kate 你现在在哪里? |
[00:08] | Oh, I’m… I’m on my way. | 哦 我在路上 |
[00:10] | I’ll be there in 20 minutes. How is she? | 我大约20分钟后到 她怎么样了? |
[00:12] | I don’t know, the veterinarian won’t let me see her. | 我不知道 那个兽医不让我见她 |
[00:14] | Well, what did they say? | 啊 他们说啥了? |
[00:16] | She was hit by a car. That’s all they know. | 她被车撞了 他们就知道这些 |
[00:18] | Oh… oh… | 天啊 |
[00:21] | They think her back legs are broken. | 他们觉的她的后脚可能撞坏了 |
[00:23] | My poor baby. | 我可怜的孩子 |
[00:25] | I don’t… I don’t know how it happened. | 我不知道发生什么了 |
[00:27] | How’d she get out of the yard? | 它是怎么走出草地的? |
[00:28] | Oh, I don’t know. Maria must have left the gate open. | Maria肯定是把门打开了 |
[00:31] | No, I don’t think so. | 我不觉的 我要自己查 |
[00:32] | I checked it myself. | 我不觉的 我要自己查 |
[00:33] | Where are you now? | 你在哪儿? |
[00:34] | Oh, I’m, uh, I’m going past the ranger’s station. | 哦 哦 我要自己穿过骑兵营 |
[00:38] | Oh, God, if something’s happened to her, | 哦 天啊 如果她有啥事 我永远都不会原谅自己 |
[00:39] | I will never forgive myself. | 哦 天啊 如果她有啥事 我永远都不会原谅自己 |
[00:41] | Just hurry! | 快点 |
[00:43] | I… I’m going as fast as I can. | 我在尽快呢 |
[00:51] | Aah! | |
[02:08] | Whoa. | 哇 |
[02:09] | – Press pass. – No. | 有没有通行证? |
[02:11] | – Are you on the list? – No. | 没有 你在名单上吗? |
[02:13] | I’m sorry, I can’t let you in. | 没有 对不起 我不能让你进去 |
[02:15] | Officer this is Adrian Monk. | 长官 这是Adrian Monk |
[02:19] | Sorry, sir, I… I didn’t know. | 对不起 先生 我不知道 |
[02:22] | Uh, could we stand over there? We don’t like to be touched. | 我们能在那边站着吗?我们不喜欢被碰到 |
[02:26] | Adrian… | Adrian Adrian 过来 |
[02:27] | Adrian. Come on. | Adrian Adrian 过来 |
[02:34] | As you can imagine, | 你们可以想象 |
[02:36] | the past three days have been very difficult, | 过去三天我们很艰难 |
[02:38] | very painful for the entire department. | 大家都很难过 |
[02:41] | Our prayers are with the Ashcombe family. | 我们的祈祷者们和Ascombe家庭在一起 |
[02:44] | He former commissioner is here | 前委员在这里 |
[02:46] | and has asked to say a few words. | 并要求说几句 |
[02:47] | Commissioner. | 委员 |
[02:51] | It’s been 72 hours since my wife Katherine disappeared. | 我太太Cathrine失踪已经有72小时了 |
[02:56] | I want to thank everyone | 我要谢谢大家的祈祷和祝福 |
[02:57] | for their prayers and good wishes. | |
[02:59] | It’s meant the world to me. | 这对我太重要了 |
[03:01] | There’s someone out there who knows what happened to my wife. | 那里有些人知道我太太发生了什么事 |
[03:05] | I’m asking you to look into your heart | 我希望大家能认真考虑一下 |
[03:07] | and to come forward with any information you might have. | 你们所知道的信息 |
[03:12] | To Kate… | 给Kate |
[03:14] | If you can hear this, | Kate 如果你能听到这 |
[03:16] | hang in there, baby. | 安心呆着 宝贝 |
[03:18] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[03:21] | Don’t give up. | 别放弃 |
[03:23] | Sir, has anyone threatened… | |
[03:29] | Monk, what are you doing here? | Monk 你在这干啥呢? |
[03:31] | I wanna help. | 我想要帮忙 |
[03:32] | You wanna help? Say a prayer for the man. | 你要帮忙? 为这先生祈祷吧 |
[03:34] | I can do more than that, captain. You know I can. | 我做的不止这些 长官 你应该知道 |
[03:36] | Can you imagine what that man’s going through? | 你能想象那个男人说的话吗? |
[03:39] | Yes. | 我能 |
[03:41] | I can. | |
[03:44] | Come on, follow me. | 过来 跟着我 |
[03:49] | Commissioner. | 委员们 |
[03:51] | Harry… | |
[03:52] | Adrian Monk. | |
[03:54] | Yes, of course. How are you, detective? | 当然了 你好吗?侦探? |
[03:56] | Former detective. | 以前的侦探 |
[03:58] | Not for long, I hope. We miss you. | 以前的侦探 希望停了不太久 |
[03:59] | Thank you for coming. | 我们想念你 谢谢你能来 |
[04:01] | Sir, if there’s anything that I can do. | 先生 |
[04:03] | I’m available 24/7. | 我随时都有时间 |
[04:07] | Well, I appreciate that. | 要帮忙尽管说 |
[04:09] | I’ve become pretty familiar with this type of crime. | 谢谢 我对这种罪案已经相当熟悉了 |
[04:11] | There is no crime yet, Monk. | Monk 暂时还没有罪犯 |
[04:13] | This is a missing persons case. | 这是一个人失踪的案子 |
[04:15] | Of course, I know. I know that. | 当然 |
[04:17] | – And I’m sorry. – Adrian. | 我知道 不好意思 |
[04:20] | I just mean, if worse comes to worst. | 我是说 如果情况越来越糟 |
[04:23] | And I pray it never does. | 光是祈祷是没有用的 |
[04:25] | I think I could be a real asset here. | |
[04:28] | You won’t be sorry, sir. | 不用不好意思 |
[04:29] | He is the best. | 他是最好的 |
[04:31] | Well… how can I not accept an offer from Adrian Monk? | 哦 我怎么能不接受Monk的好意呢? |
[04:35] | Leland, see that he gets a copy of the file and full access. | Leland 瞧他有一份文件复印件 和一整套办法 |
[04:38] | Yes, sir. | 是的 |
[04:39] | Welcome aboard, detective. | 随时表示欢迎 侦探 |
[04:41] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 |
[04:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:04] | Where am I? | 我在哪儿啊? |
[05:12] | Where the hell… | 见鬼了 |
[05:34] | Ohh! | |
[05:45] | She was calling me. She led me here. | 她给我来电了 |
[05:47] | See, that’s the way it happens sometimes. | 她领我来这的 有时候就这样 |
[05:48] | I was driving the car, but her aura was guiding me. | 我在开车 但是她的气味在领我走 |
[05:52] | Write that down, lieutenant. It was her aura. | 长官 把它记下来吧 这是她的气味 |
[05:54] | And then I woke up, and I was right here. | 当我起来时就在那 |
[05:56] | See, she wanted me to find her. | 她想要我去找她 |
[05:58] | She didn’t want to lie for the rest of eternity under all that mud. I mean, can you blame her? | 她不想被压在那泥浆下面太长时间 |
[06:03] | And you never met Mrs. Ashcombe? | 你能责怪她吗? |
[06:04] | No, never met her. | 你从来没有遇到Ashcombe太太? |
[06:05] | Not until this morning. | 从未遇到 一直到今天早上才遇到 |
[06:07] | And, uh, do you know her husband at all? | 你从不认识她丈夫? |
[06:08] | Never had the honor. | 无此缘分 |
[06:10] | Is there anything else you can tell us, Ms. Flint? | Flint太太 您还能告诉我们一点什么吗? |
[06:12] | Oh, hell’s bells, captain, you can call me Dolly. | 长官 别客套了 |
[06:14] | You’ve known me for 20 years. | 你都认识我二十年了 你可以叫我Dolly |
[06:16] | Hello, Dolly. | 你好 Dolly |
[06:17] | Did he tell you? | 他有没有告诉你?他逮捕了我三次 因为欺诈和作假 |
[06:19] | He arrested me three times. Bunco and fraud. | 他有没有告诉你?他逮捕了我三次 因为欺诈和作假 |
[06:21] | You always thought I was a quack, didn’t you? | 您总觉得我是个骗子吗?长官 |
[06:23] | Huh, captain? | 从来没想到别人这样看我 从来不 哦 小心 |
[06:24] | Never thought I’d actually find somebody. | 从来没想到别人这样看我 从来不 哦 小心 |
[06:25] | Oh, hi! Excuse me. | 劳驾 |
[06:27] | Can… can you get a picture of me with the car? | 你能否给我和那车照张像? |
[06:30] | – I’m just gonna… – Hey, no, Dolly. | 喂 我就要 喂 Dolly Dolly |
[06:31] | Dolly, he is a police photographer. | 他是个现场勘测的 |
[06:33] | He’s not from the National Enquirer. | 不是从国际摄影顾问协会来的 |
[06:35] | Right this way. | 就在这边给我一点位置好吗? |
[06:37] | Can’t I just have one shot? | 就在这边给我一点位置好吗? |
[06:38] | I think we should move over here. | |
[06:42] | What the hell? | |
[06:58] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? 瞧这个 |
[06:59] | Look at this. What? | 你在干什么? 瞧这个 |
[07:01] | Looks like… something | 什么?看来好象有东西 |
[07:03] | was… maybe dragged along here. | 在这里被拖过一样 |
[07:05] | Something metal. | 是金属的 |
[07:07] | That could be anything. | 可能是任何东西 |
[07:10] | But you see… you see where the car ended up. | 可你看刹车印的时候 |
[07:12] | Imagine the trajectory. | 如果你想象那个轨迹 |
[07:14] | It doesn’t make sense. | 你看不出啥名堂 |
[07:17] | Don’t complicate things, Monk. | 别把事情复杂化 Monk |
[07:19] | She was probably doing 70 or 75 miles an hour | 她也许开7075英里每小时 |
[07:21] | when she missed the turn. | 直到转弯为止 |
[07:24] | Hey, did you hear who found the car? | 喂 你有没有听说谁找到车子的? |
[07:26] | I heard. Dolly Flint. | 我听说了 是Dolly Flint |
[07:28] | Crazy Dolly. Can you believe that? | 疯狂Dolly 你能相信吗? |
[07:30] | No… I can’t. | 我不相信 |
[07:32] | Monk doesn’t believe in psychics. | Monk不相信心灵学 |
[07:34] | I believe in what I can see. | 我只相信我能看到的 |
[07:36] | I believe in what’s in front of me. | 我只相信我所能碰到的 |
[07:39] | You know how I found out that my ex was still seeing his old girlfriend? | 你知道我是怎么知道我的前夫 仍在约会他的老情人吗? |
[07:42] | Please, tell us. | 请讲 |
[07:44] | A psychic told me. | 一个灵媒告诉我的 |
[07:46] | And that’s a true story, | 真的 |
[07:47] | and it was the best 35 bucks I ever spent. | 那是花过的最划算的十五美元了 |
[07:49] | 35 bucks? | 十五美元? |
[07:50] | There have been cases, documented cases, | 那有很多案子 入档案的案子 |
[07:53] | where psychics have found missing kids. | 灵媒们在那儿发现遗失的孩子们和尸体 |
[07:56] | Bodies. It happens. | 真发生了 |
[07:58] | It hap… of course it happens. | 当然会发生了 |
[08:00] | 1,000 psychics making 10,000 predictions a year, | 一千个灵媒一年做一万个预言 |
[08:03] | two or three of them have to be right. | 当然会有两三个对的 |
[08:07] | Here he is. | 他来了 |
[08:15] | You know, I was the best man at their wedding. | 我看起来形象如何? |
[08:18] | Really? | |
[08:19] | This is gonna kill him. | 这下他可惨了 |
[08:20] | – Kill him. – Got it. | 惨了 天啊 |
[08:26] | Hmm. | 那好奇怪 |
[08:28] | – That’s strange. – What? | 什么? |
[08:31] | She went off the road here. | 她掉到树那边 |
[08:34] | Look at the tree. | 但是看这树 |
[08:35] | The tree’s intact. | 那棵树是完好无损的 |
[08:38] | No broken branches. | 树枝都是好的 |
[08:42] | Harry, I really don’t think you should look. | Harry 我真觉得你没必要看 |
[08:45] | Why not? | 为什么不? |
[08:48] | Because you should remember her like she was. | 因为你记住她以前的模样就够了 |
[08:50] | Leland | Leland, I have to see her. |
[08:53] | I have to say goodbye. | 我得去看她 |
[09:03] | Katherine. | 我得跟她告别 |
[09:11] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[09:13] | Commissioner, this is Dolly Flint. | 嗨 长官 |
[09:14] | She found your wife’s body. | 这是Dolly 她找到你太太的尸体 |
[09:16] | Yes, of course. | 当然了 |
[09:18] | It’s amazing. | 这太了不得了 |
[09:19] | I can’t thank you enough. | 我真不知怎么感谢才好 |
[09:21] | I just wish I could have found her before she… crossed over. | 我真希望在她与世长辞之前 我能找到她 |
[09:38] | Adrian | Adrian… |
[09:39] | Don’t you want a closer look? | 你想走近点看吗? |
[09:42] | No, I… I can see from here. | 不我在这儿就能看到 |
[09:45] | Would you like us to move the crash site a little closer to you? | 要不要我们把撞车现场移近一点到你那儿? |
[09:49] | No, I’m… I’m fine. | 不用 |
[09:55] | Hi! | 嗨 |
[09:56] | You found the body? | 你找到尸体吗?找到了 |
[09:58] | Yeah. Are you a reporter? | 你是记者吗? |
[10:00] | Ms. Flint, hello. | Flint太太? 你好 |
[10:02] | Um, my name is Sharona Fleming. | 我名字叫Sharona Fleming |
[10:04] | And this is my friend… Oh, excuse me, my boss, | 这是我的朋友 哦 |
[10:07] | Adrian Monk. | 对不起 我的老板 |
[10:08] | Um… he was consulting on the case | 在你出来调查这案子前 |
[10:10] | before you showed up to solve it. | 他已经负责这案子了 |
[10:14] | Why is he, uh… staring at me? | 为什么 他 老盯着我? |
[10:17] | I know, it’s a little creepy if you don’t know him. | 我知道 如果你不认识他 是有点糟糕 |
[10:21] | Excuse me. | 打扰 |
[10:23] | Uh, Ms. Flint, | 哦 Flint太太 |
[10:25] | I just have to say that it is an honor to meet you. | 我得说 认识你是一种荣幸 |
[10:28] | I can’t tell you how much money I have wasted on those TV psychics. | 我不想告诉你我在电视灵媒测验方面花了多少钱 |
[10:32] | But you really have the power. | 但是 |
[10:35] | I mean the gift. | 你真的有能力 我是说 |
[10:36] | Well, apparently. | 给我一种启示 当然 |
[10:38] | Um, can I call you sometime for a private reading? | 我能否找个时间 你单独给我算? |
[10:40] | Oh, yeah! | 可以 |
[10:41] | But listen, um, the rates on my cards no longer apply. | 但是听着 我的名片上的机构已经不存在了 |
[10:46] | They’ve gone up as of about two hours ago. | 两年前就不存在了 |
[10:49] | Here’s one for you, Mr. Monk. | 给你一个吧 Monk |
[10:52] | I’ll take it to him. | 我会给他的 |
[10:53] | Maybe I could help you with, uh, one of your cases sometime. | 也许有时间 我会帮你处理其中一个案子 |
[10:57] | Ciao. | 再见 |
[10:59] | Bye. | |
[11:13] | Hold still, hold still. | 挺住挺住 |
[11:15] | It’s not the end of the world. | 事情还没到最糟 |
[11:18] | Did you see that? | 你看到没有? |
[11:19] | Just a little mud. | 一小片泥浆 |
[11:21] | No, she moved her seat forward. | 没有 |
[11:23] | When she got in the car, she moved her seat. | 她在开车的时候 把座位移的太靠前了 |
[11:40] | Oh, I’m sorry. I thought this was my office. | 对不起 我想这是我的办公室 |
[11:43] | Yeah, see, I’m confused, | 我都搞糊涂了 |
[11:45] | because my name is on the door. | 因为我的名字在门口 |
[11:46] | Don’t… Don’t blame Sharona, captain. | 别 别怪Sharona 长官 |
[11:49] | I have no intention of blaming Sharona. | 我不是在责怪Sharona |
[11:50] | I was just following up on the Ashcombe case. | 我只是在跟进Ashcombe这桩案子 |
[11:52] | What happened here? | 这里怎么呢? |
[11:53] | I took the liberty of straightening up a little. | 这里怎么呢? 我用了点小技巧跟进了一下 |
[11:55] | – Where is all my crap? – It’s in your drawers. | 我的东西都去哪儿了? 在你的抽屉里 |
[11:58] | And, of course, I had to throw some stuff away. | 当然 我扔掉了一些 |
[12:01] | I’m sorry, sir. | 抱歉 先生 |
[12:02] | I… I try to stop him, but… | 我想止住他 但是 |
[12:05] | There is no Ashcombe case, Monk. | Monk 现在没有Ashcombe的案子了 |
[12:08] | The inquest is over. | 案子结了 |
[12:11] | This is what happened. | 那就是所发生的 |
[12:13] | It was raining. She was a terrible driver. | 下雨了 她是个很差的司机 |
[12:15] | She went off the road. | 她离开了马路 |
[12:17] | A mudslide covered the car. | 一片小泥浆盖住了车子 |
[12:19] | Until… | 直到 直到那个大骗子 |
[12:20] | Until the biggest flake in North America | 直到 直到那个大骗子 |
[12:22] | just happened to find it? | 北美大骗子 刚好发现了它? |
[12:24] | And you can’t stand that, can you? | 你受不了那个 是吗? |
[12:27] | Dolly | Dolly Flint… |
[12:29] | showed you up, | Flint 讲讲你的观点 |
[12:31] | and you can’t stand it. | 你不能忍受 |
[12:33] | Adrian… sit. | Adrian 坐下 |
[12:37] | We have Dolly Flint’s file. | 我们有Dolly Flint的档案 |
[12:38] | Yeah, I know she has a jacket, Monk. | 我知道她还有一堆麻烦 |
[12:40] | I made three of those collars myself. | 其中三件还是我亲自搞的哪 |
[12:41] | Fraud, trespassing, reckless endangerment. | 欺诈 过失 不计后果 |
[12:44] | Yeah, she has a sleep disorder. She walks in her sleep. | 还有 她有睡眠失调症 |
[12:46] | She’s got, um… What do you call it? | 她在睡眠时会走路 她还有人们所称的…… |
[12:49] | Samnu… | 你知道Dolly |
[12:50] | Do you know how many cases | Flint帮忙跟进了多少案子 |
[12:51] | Dolly Flint offered to help with and failed? 220. | 或是已经跟踪失败的? |
[12:56] | So she’s one for 220. | 哦 |
[12:58] | It’s possible. | 220分之一的成功率?有可能 |
[13:00] | – No, it’s not. – Yes, it is. | 不是 不 |
[13:02] | She was photographed | 她被人照相了 |
[13:04] | going through a red light last night. | 昨晚从红灯了 |
[13:07] | She was alone in the car. | 她单独在车里 |
[13:13] | It happened. | 真的发生了 |
[13:24] | I’m not good at parties. | 我不习惯这种场合 |
[13:26] | It’s not a party. | 这不是晚会 |
[13:27] | It’s a memorial service. | 这是一个亡灵纪念服务 |
[13:31] | This is a nice place. | 这是个好地方 |
[13:34] | Obviously, whoever lives here doesn’t work for you. | 显然 住这儿的人是不会为你服务的 |
[13:38] | The late Mrs. Ashcombe was richer than Canada. | 最后一个亡灵 Ashcombe太太 很有钱 |
[13:41] | Commissioner. | 长官 |
[13:44] | I thought this might help. | 我想这个会有用 |
[13:46] | When I lost Trudy, I… I read it every night. | 当我失去Trudy时 我 每晚都读这个 |
[13:50] | Ralph Waldo Emerson. | 拉尔夫沃德爱墨生 |
[13:52] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[13:54] | Thank you, Adrian. | 谢谢 Adrian |
[13:55] | And thank you for coming. | 谢谢你赏光过来 |
[13:57] | It means the world to me. | 对我是莫大荣幸 |
[14:00] | It looks like we won’t require your services after all. | 看来最终我们还是不需要你的服务 |
[14:04] | But I want you to know how much I appreciate your offer. | 但你要明白 我很欣赏你的帮助 |
[14:10] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[14:13] | Hold on. | |
[14:14] | No, no, bathroom. Bathroom. | 等等 不 不 洗手间 洗手间 我想洗手 |
[14:16] | – I need to wash. – Just… Try upstairs. | 不 不 洗手间 洗手间 我想洗手 |
[14:18] | Did you see that? It was a two-hander. | 尝试上面吧 |
[14:20] | I saw it, just… don’t make a scene. | 看到没有 他是个两手把的 我看到了 别装蒜了 |
[15:17] | The guest bathroom is down the hall. | 客人的洗手间在大厅下面 |
[15:19] | Commissioner. I’m sorry. | 抱歉 长官 |
[15:21] | Uh, I was, uh… | 哦 我是 |
[15:23] | I was, uh… I was… I was just… | 我是 |
[15:26] | I mean, later… | 我是 我只是 |
[15:28] | After, you know, before, | 我是说 后来 后来 |
[15:29] | when we… I… okay. | 你知道 在我们前 |
[15:32] | Here’s the thing… | 我 好 就是这个意思 |
[15:34] | I can remember when you began this sentence. | 我还能记得当你开始这句的时候 |
[15:37] | Everyone gets lost. | 每个人都糊涂了 |
[15:38] | The house was always too big for Katherine and me. | 房子对Cathrine和我来说太大了 |
[15:40] | We didn’t buy it. | 我们没买 |
[15:42] | It was a wedding gift from her father. | 这是她父亲送的结婚礼物 |
[15:44] | Ah. | 哦 |
[15:46] | You understand, right? | 你明白 是吗? |
[15:48] | I mean, you lost your wife. | 我是说 你失去太太了 |
[15:52] | Uh, understand what, sir? | 哦 明白啥?先生? |
[15:55] | The natural desire to pack her things away. | 就有种自然想法 |
[15:58] | You don’t want them around to… remind you. | 把她的东西都拿走 不想它们老是提醒自己 |
[16:01] | I guess I had the opposite reaction. | 我想我处理得和你不太一样 |
[16:05] | I haven’t thrown anything of Trudy’s away. | 我没有把Trudy的东西扔掉 |
[16:08] | Not even a hairbrush. | 哪怕是一把梳子 |
[16:11] | Not even a… hair from a hairbrush. | 哪怕是梳子上的一条头发 |
[16:16] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[16:22] | So, what, he leaves the house like, uh, | 哦 哦 什么? |
[16:24] | twice a week now? | 他就象现在一样每两周离开一次房子? |
[16:26] | What kind of question is that, hmm? | 你都问了什么问题啊? |
[16:28] | He leaves the house all the time. | 他总是离开房子 |
[16:30] | He’s not disabled. | 他又不是残废的 |
[16:31] | He just gets a little anxious about… | 他只是对每件小东西感到担忧 |
[16:33] | Every single thing. | |
[16:35] | Well, you know, | 哦 |
[16:37] | the fact is… | 你明白 |
[16:38] | We’re getting offers from all over the country, | 事实上 |
[16:41] | every day. | 我们每天都接到国家给的各种命令 我真得关掉电话 都快疯了 |
[16:42] | I mean, I had to disconnect my phone. | 我真得关掉电话 |
[16:44] | – It was driving me crazy. – Sure. | 都快疯了 当然 |
[17:04] | What are you doing? | 你在干啥? 你不能乱开别人的信 |
[17:05] | You can’t look through people’s mail. | 我没偷看啥 |
[17:07] | I’m not stealing anything. I’m just combing through. | 只是整理一下罢 |
[17:10] | I don’t wanna live in a world where a person | 真受不了 |
[17:12] | can’t comb through another person’s mail. | 连整理一下别人的信件都不行了 |
[17:15] | Can you just hurry up? | 快点吧 |
[17:17] | “Jennie Zeppettelli.” | Jane扎帕特 |
[17:21] | Smell that. | 闻一下 |
[17:23] | It’s perfume. | 是香水 |
[17:24] | Shalimar. It’s very expensive. | 这个好贵 很显然 是老情人 |
[17:27] | Obviously an old girlfriend. | 她爱过他 |
[17:30] | She loved him. But it’s over now. | 但那是过去的事情了 |
[17:33] | How do you know all that? | 你怎么知道那些的? |
[17:35] | I’ve never underlined anything six times, have you? | 我从未在一件东西上面划线达六次 你呢? |
[17:57] | I agree, Jennifer. | 对 Jennifer |
[18:00] | He did waste the best five years of your life. | 他真的把你生命中最值钱的五年浪费了 |
[18:02] | How did you know what I was thinking? | 你怎么知道我的想法? |
[18:05] | You were looking at the empty bottles of Beaujolais. | 你在看着Beaujolais的空瓶子 |
[18:08] | They’re dated, one for each of the last five years. | 它们都有标上日期 |
[18:11] | They obviously represent anniversaries. | 总共是五个年份 它们显然是代表周年的 |
[18:14] | And I saw you feel your ring finger, | 并且我看到你理应戴戒指的那手 |
[18:17] | which doesn’t have a ring. | 没有戒指 |
[18:18] | Are you a psychic, Mr. Monk? | 你是灵媒吗?Monk |
[18:22] | He’s a psychic who doesn’t believe in psychics. | 他是一个不相信心灵学的灵媒 |
[18:24] | Jennifer, we know you were having an affair with Harry Ashcombe. | Jennifer 你知道我们有一个关于 Ashcombe的案子 |
[18:31] | Is it over? | 你们结束了吗? |
[18:33] | I wised up. | 但愿如此 |
[18:35] | It only took five years. | 大概只要五年吧 |
[18:37] | I realized Harry was never gonna leave his wife. | 我觉得Harry从不会离开他的太太 |
[18:40] | And not because he loved her. | 不是因为他爱她 |
[18:42] | I mean, he despised her. | 而是 他恨她 |
[18:45] | He just couldn’t live without the money. | 没钱他就不能活 |
[18:46] | When did you see him last? | 你最后一次见他是什么时候? |
[18:48] | About four months ago. | 大约4个月前 |
[18:50] | But he calls me all the time, | 他不停地给我电话 |
[18:52] | and he… he sends me gifts. | 送我礼物 |
[18:54] | I mean, what happened to his wife, | 我觉的奇怪 |
[18:55] | it wasn’t my fault. | 他太太怎么拉? |
[18:57] | He’s just… He’s crazy. | 这不是我的错 他可能 可能有点疯了 |
[18:59] | You mean the accident? | 你是说那件事情? |
[19:04] | You don’t believe it was an accident? | 你不相信那是个事故? |
[19:06] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:08] | All I know is that Harry Ashcombe | 我只知道Harry |
[19:09] | is a very dangerous man. | Ashcombe是个很危险的人 |
[19:13] | I hope you know what you’re doing. | 我希望你知道自己在做什么 |
[19:17] | Do we know what we’re doing? | 我们知道自己在干什么吗? |
[19:19] | Relax, I have been handling refrigerators | 别急 |
[19:21] | since I was 15. | 我从15岁就开始摆弄冰箱了 |
[19:22] | No, I’m talking about the case. | 不 我是说案件 |
[19:25] | Adrian The former commissioner isn’t just another suspect, Adrian. | |
[19:28] | He is connected. | 前委员不是另一个嫌疑人 |
[19:30] | He is the man, and you better be sure about this. | 他有牵连 就是他 你最好相信这个 |
[19:33] | I’m as sure as I can be | 我相信 |
[19:35] | without any, you know, proof. | 但是 |
[19:39] | All of her stuff was packed up. | 你得知道 |
[19:42] | He couldn’t wait to get rid of it. | 没有证据 他恨不得销毁跟她有关的一切东西 |
[19:44] | But that doesn’t mean anything. | 那又能怎么样? |
[19:46] | There were boots in the closet that were covered with mud. | 有靴子在小柜里 外面盖着泥土 |
[19:50] | Good until July 22nd. | 截止日期七月22号 |
[19:53] | Sell by July 20th. | 七月22号以前一定要卖掉 |
[19:55] | Dah! | |
[20:00] | You really think he forced his wife off the road? | 你真的觉得是他逼他太太到路上的吗? |
[20:02] | Yep. | 你觉的是怎样逼法呢? |
[20:04] | Any idea how? | 你觉的是怎样逼法呢? |
[20:05] | Well, unless I’m crazy, | 我绝对没有看错 |
[20:07] | he put something on the road that sent her over the side. | 他把一些东西摆路上 把她往那个方向送 |
[20:11] | Now, that was the easy part. | 不过 这倒是容易想到 |
[20:13] | The hard part came later. | 后面部分才难想到 |
[20:15] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[20:18] | Getting that loony tune Dolly Flint | 叫那个狂人Dolly |
[20:21] | to find the body. | Flint去找尸体? |
[20:23] | That’s the real mystery here. | 这就是一个迷了 |
[20:26] | How did he do that? | 他怎么做到的? |
[20:28] | Well, you can ask her. | 他怎么做到的? 问她吧 |
[20:29] | I got a reading with her at 3:00. | 我在三点时和她有个约见 |
[20:32] | Why don’t you come along? | 你要不要一块来? |
[20:34] | Maybe I will. | 可能我会来 |
[20:40] | Mmm… | 哦 |
[20:43] | Very positive person. | 你是很乐观的人 |
[20:44] | Hmm, very spiritual. | 很有精神 |
[20:46] | That’s true. | 是真的 哦 |
[20:47] | – Hmm. – That’s true. | 是真的 哦 |
[20:49] | Hmm, but you’ve been troubled. | 哦 |
[20:51] | You’re having trouble sleeping. | 你遇到麻烦了 |
[20:52] | Am I right? | 你睡觉睡不好 对吗? |
[20:54] | – Yeah. Yeah. – Uh-huh. | 是 是的 |
[20:56] | You can tell all that from the bumps in my head? | 你可以凭我头上的肿块得出结论吗? |
[20:57] | Mm-hmm. It’s called phrenology. | 那叫颅相学 |
[20:59] | See, the shape of your head is like a spiritual road map. | 瞧 |
[21:03] | You just have to know how to read it. | 你头的形状好象是一幅精彩的地图 |
[21:05] | Feels good. | 你得读懂这地图才行 感觉不错 |
[21:06] | Shh. | 哦 |
[21:08] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:09] | There’s a young man in your life. | 有一个年轻人在你的生命里 |
[21:11] | Oh, that would be my son. Yeah, his name’s Benjy. | 哦 那应该是我儿子 他的名字叫Benjy |
[21:13] | Oh. | 和另外一个男人 |
[21:15] | And another man. | 和另外一个男人 |
[21:17] | Now, he’s not young, but he’s like a child. | 他已经不年轻 但他象个孩子一样 |
[21:20] | That would be my boss. | 那是我老板哦 |
[21:22] | Mm. | |
[21:23] | Ooh, this is very difficult. | |
[21:25] | The man is causing you a lot of anxiety. | 这是个很麻烦的人 他会给你带来许多痛苦的 是的 |
[21:28] | You know, I just don’t wanna talk about it. | 别老是说他好不好? |
[21:30] | Okay, please? | |
[21:32] | Yeah, this is another man. | 好的 |
[21:34] | A new man. | 哦 这是另外一个男人 一个新人 |
[21:35] | Oh, honey, this is a real man. | 哦 宝贝 这个真是汉子 |
[21:37] | Really? | 是吗? |
[21:38] | Yeah. | 是吗? 是的 |
[21:43] | What was that? | 那是啥 等一下 |
[21:45] | Wait, let’s… let’s talk about that man. | 让我们讨论一下那家伙 |
[21:47] | Where’s your friend Mr. Monk? | Monk 你的朋友在哪儿? |
[21:57] | Mr. Monk. | Monk先生 |
[22:00] | I thought you were in the waiting room. | 我以为你在等候室 |
[22:03] | I was thirsty. | 我口渴了 我渴了 |
[22:05] | Yeah, well, you should have asked. | 哦 哦 你是得问了 |
[22:08] | Excuse the mess. | 抱歉 这里好乱 |
[22:09] | My cleaning girl got herself knocked up | 抱歉 这里好乱 |
[22:11] | by some guy from Paraguay. | 我这儿的女清洁工被一个巴拉圭人拐走了 |
[22:13] | Can you believe it? | 相信吗? |
[22:16] | What do they call ’em anyway… | 他们喊他们什么? |
[22:17] | Paraguians? | 巴拉圭人? |
[22:19] | Here you go. | 给你吧 |
[22:22] | You know what? I’m fine. | 其实 我还行 |
[22:23] | It’s, uh… It’s just a cough drop | 只是有点小咳嗽罢 不用了 |
[22:27] | stuck in my throat there. | 喉咙卡住一阵 |
[22:29] | But I’m fine now. Thank you. | 现在好了 |
[22:31] | Suit yourself. | 谢谢 保重自己 |
[22:34] | Why don’t you come and join us? | 为什么你不来加入我们? |
[22:37] | Mmm. | 哦 |
[22:38] | Mm-hmm. | 哦 |
[22:40] | The Chariot. | 你象台战车 你是一个永无休止的灵魂 |
[22:41] | You’re a very restless soul. | 你象台战车 |
[22:43] | Hmm? | 你是一个永无休止的灵魂 |
[22:45] | Oh! Now, this is interesting. | 哦 这好有趣 |
[22:47] | The Knight of Pentacles. | 五角骑士 |
[22:48] | Is that good? | 那个好不好? |
[22:50] | Well, it confirms what I felt earlier: | 哦 这证明了早些时候你感觉到的东西 |
[22:51] | Romance. | 浪漫 |
[22:53] | You know anyone with a British accent? | 你有没有认识英国口音的人? |
[22:56] | – No. – You will. | 没有 |
[22:57] | Very soon. | 你会有的 很快 |
[22:59] | A British accent, huh? | 英国口音 啊? |
[23:01] | He’s not gonna look like that, is he? | 他应该象那样 是吗? |
[23:05] | No, I don’t think so. | 不 我不觉得 |
[23:07] | Ah, no, he’s gonna be tall, | 不 |
[23:10] | and his name is… Derek. | 他应该长的高 他的名字叫derek |
[23:14] | David? | 是david |
[23:15] | Congratulations, I’m sure you’ll both be deliriously happy. | 是david 恭喜 我肯定你们都会非常高兴 |
[23:17] | Ms. Flint, uh, about finding Mrs. Ashcombe… | Flint太太 关于查找Ashcombe太太的 |
[23:20] | No, I didn’t find anybody. | 我没找到任何人 |
[23:22] | Her spirit led me to her. | 是她的灵魂引着我到她那儿 |
[23:24] | Of course. Yeah, of course. | 当然 是 当然 |
[23:26] | Did… Did you know her before she died? | 她在死之前你认识她吗? |
[23:29] | No, I never met her, | 不 |
[23:31] | and I’ve been through this about a million times. | 我从不认识她 我思考这问题无数次了 |
[23:33] | – No, I understand… – Excuse me. | 不 我理解 抱歉 |
[23:35] | Um, about the man with the accent. | 哦 |
[23:38] | How will I know it’s him? | 那个操着口音的人 我怎么知道是他? |
[23:39] | Oh, well, you’ll know. Like all women know. | 哦 得了 你得知道 就象所有的女人的常识 |
[23:41] | You just have to keep an open heart, Sharona. | 你应该放开心胸 Sharona |
[23:44] | So she wasn’t a client? | 那么 她不是你的一个客户? |
[23:46] | No. | 不是 |
[23:48] | Dolly… uh, you said soon. | 哦 Dolly 你说的很快 |
[23:51] | You mean like this week or next week? | 你是说本周 |
[23:53] | Um… | 还是下周啊? |
[23:54] | You know, I’d say before the next full moon. | 我是说下一个正午前 |
[23:57] | I’m… I’m sorry, but, uh… | 抱歉 |
[23:59] | here on the planet Earth, | 但是 在地球这个行星上 |
[24:02] | there’s a dead woman, | 有一个死去的女人 和 |
[24:04] | and… somebody is responsible. | 和一些对此事应负责的人 |
[24:06] | It was an accident, Mr. Monk. | 这是意外 |
[24:08] | – She drove off the highway. – Right. | Monk 她开车偏离高速公里了 |
[24:10] | What exactly do you remember about that night? | 对 你还确切记得那个晚上吗? |
[24:14] | Monk Do you know what you are, Mr. Monk? | |
[24:15] | You are what we in the spiritual world | 你知道你是谁? |
[24:17] | call a buzz-kill. | 有一个词形容你这种人的 叫作麻烦一族 |
[24:19] | – Thank you. – Fine! | 谢谢 |
[24:20] | It’s your money. | 好 这是你的钱 |
[24:22] | I went to bed, I have insomnia. | 我要睡觉了 |
[24:23] | I took my pills. | 我有失眠症 我要去吃点药丸 |
[24:25] | I finally got to sleep at about, um… 3:00. | 我最迟要在3点睡觉 |
[24:28] | No, it was 3:30. | 不 |
[24:29] | I was watching Law & Order. | 已经3点半了 我在看法律和顺序节目 |
[24:31] | Go on. | 继续 就是那个 |
[24:32] | And that’s it. | 继续 就是那个 |
[24:33] | I woke up next to Mrs. Ashcombe. | 我在Ashcombe太太尸体的旁边醒过来 |
[24:35] | Now I go to bed with my coat on, | 之前的事我只记得我穿上我的大衣去睡觉 |
[24:37] | holding my car keys, just in case. | 带上车钥匙以免意外 |
[24:39] | Dolly Okay, are you happy now? | |
[24:40] | You happy? | 你现在开心点没有 |
[24:42] | Dolly, Dolly, what does he do like, um, for a living? | 他做什么?靠什么谋生?他有工作 |
[24:45] | I mean, he has a job, right? | 是吗? |
[24:46] | – Sharona, please. – What? | Sharona 拜托 拜托 |
[24:48] | Please, I’m… I’m working here. | 什么? |
[24:50] | I’m working here. | 我 我 在此工作 |
[24:56] | What did you do? Are you insane?! | 你做什么了?你有病? |
[24:58] | I need a… | |
[24:59] | – I need a wipe here. – In the car. | 我要搽一下 |
[25:01] | Don’t do this. Give me a wipe. | 在车里 对对 我干这个 帮我搽这里 |
[25:02] | In the car. | 对对 我干这个 帮我搽这里 |
[25:03] | Go into the car and get the wipes. | 去车子那儿搽 |
[25:05] | Go to the car. | 去车子那 |
[25:09] | Um… about this David or Derek… | 哦 关于这个叫David |
[25:12] | He’s not married, is he? | 还是Derek 他还没有结婚吧? |
[26:01] | What is he doing? | 他在做什么? |
[26:03] | Ohh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[26:04] | Did you finish all your math? | 你完成数学作业没有? |
[26:08] | You have a weird job. | 你有一个奇怪的工作 |
[26:10] | Benjy | Benjy, just finish the math. |
[26:44] | Mr. Monk, you were right. | 做数学作业 |
[26:46] | – It’s a perfect match. – Really? | Monk 你是对的 这是同一种材料 |
[26:49] | They’re made by a company called Decorative Gravel. | 真的? 它们是有一个叫做 |
[26:51] | Now, that particular color is called volcanic tough. | Decorative Grave的公司造的 |
[26:54] | It’s not very popular. It’s from New Mexico. | 那种特殊的颜色叫做VoLcanic Tuff |
[26:56] | I talked to the bookkeeper, | 这东西不是很普通 是从墨西哥来的 |
[26:58] | and she said they only did one, maybe two driveways in the area. | 我问了簿记员 她说这里 |
[27:01] | So if this came from somebody’s car, | 只有一条或两条道路铺了这个东西 |
[27:04] | then this one came from somebody’s driveway. | 所以 如果这是从某人的车胎里拿出来的 |
[27:06] | At some point, that car was on that driveway. | 并且那个是从某一条道路上拿来的 |
[27:09] | You can bet the farm. | 那样 车子就在那条道上 |
[27:11] | Customer service to paint department, please. | 毫无疑义 |
[27:13] | So… | 请帮我从客服部转到绘画部 |
[27:15] | Ashcombe said… | 那又怎么样? |
[27:16] | he never met Dolly Flint. | Ashcombe说他从来没有碰过Dolly |
[27:19] | Flint And she said she never met him. | |
[27:21] | Maybe they both just forgot. | 她也说不认识他 |
[27:29] | Nobody move! | 可能大家都忘了吧 |
[27:31] | Nobody move! | 别动 |
[27:33] | Hello. | 别动 |
[27:35] | Hello. My name is Adrian. | 喂 |
[27:38] | Monk. | 喂 我叫 |
[27:40] | Adrian I’m working with the police | |
[27:42] | Monk on a homicide investigation. | |
[27:44] | There is a very valuable piece of evidence | 我在和警方配合 |
[27:47] | somewhere in this store. | 在调查一个谋杀案 现在有一个有利的证据 |
[27:50] | It’s a small pebble. | 就在这商店的某个地方 |
[27:53] | It’s about the size | 它是个小圆石 |
[27:56] | of a… | 尺寸大楷是 |
[27:59] | small pebble. | 是 |
[28:02] | If you could all just… just stop, please, | 小圆石 |
[28:06] | and look around. | 请大家停下来 好吗? |
[28:09] | What… | 并且四处看看 |
[28:10] | What are you doing? | 你 |
[28:14] | Sweeping up. | 你在干什么? |
[28:19] | Okay, where’s the rest of it? | 收拾一下 |
[28:22] | It’s not in here! | 剩余部分在哪儿? |
[28:23] | Keep looking. | 不在这 |
[28:25] | It’s a small, black pebble. | 再找吧 |
[28:28] | God. | 天啊 |
[28:39] | Wait a minute. | 是个又小又黑的圆石 |
[28:41] | I found it. | 等一下 我找到了 |
[28:42] | I found it. | 我找到了 |
[28:43] | Where was it? | 我找到了 |
[28:45] | It was in my… | 在哪儿? |
[28:47] | Must have… Must have flown… | 在我的 |
[28:49] | Oh, my Gooood! | 可能 可能是飞进来 |
[28:52] | I can’t believe I listened to you! | 天啊 |
[28:53] | You drive me nuts! | 我才不信呢 瞧你 快把我搞疯了 |
[29:00] | Adrian, are you sure about this? | Adrian 你对此很肯定吗? |
[29:03] | Well, no. | 不是的 |
[29:04] | You’d better be right. I swear, I’ll kill you. | 你小心点 我发誓 我想宰了你 |
[29:08] | Monk | Monk. |
[29:10] | What are you doing here? | 你在着儿干啥? |
[29:11] | Your housekeeper said we might find you here. | 你的保姆说我们能在此找到你 |
[29:13] | – Is the dog okay? – The dog’s fine. | 你的小狗还好吗? |
[29:16] | Actually, I was just giving her away. | 小狗还好 我刚刚把她送给别人了 |
[29:17] | Oh, my God, why? | 哦 天啊 为什么? |
[29:19] | Well, she was Katherine’s dog. | 哦 那是Cathrine的小狗 |
[29:20] | I’m not much of a pet person. | 我不是一个太喜欢宠物的人 |
[29:22] | She’ll be… happier here. | 它在那儿会好点 |
[29:26] | You, uh… | 哦 哦 你你没回我的电话 |
[29:28] | you… you didn’t return my calls. | 哦 哦 你你没回我的电话 |
[29:31] | Well, I assumed they were more calls of condolences. | 哦 我想会有很多哀悼电话的 我错了吗? |
[29:34] | Was I wrong? | 我有一系列问题 |
[29:35] | I… I… I had a couple questions… | 我有一系列问题 |
[29:39] | about your wife’s death. | 关于你太太的死 |
[29:40] | Well, I’ll send you a transcript of the inquest | 啊我已经寄给你一叠关于审讯的资料 |
[29:42] | and the coroner’s report. | |
[29:44] | Anything else? | 你还有事吗? |
[29:47] | She… she was insured, wasn’t she? | 她 她投保了 是吗? |
[29:49] | Yes. | 是 |
[29:51] | There was a $2 million accidental death policy. | 那是一张两百万美元的意外保险单 |
[29:53] | Now, I know that seems like a lot of money to some people, | 我知道那对于很多人来说 |
[29:55] | but considering the lifestyle that we enjoyed, | 是一笔大钱 |
[29:57] | it was not at all excessive. | 但是我们只是享受生活 不要奢望太多 |
[30:00] | Is there anything else? | 还有别的事? |
[30:01] | I found this… | 我发现这个 |
[30:03] | this piece of gravel in the tire of your car. | 在你的车的轮胎上 有这片砂石 |
[30:06] | And, uh… | 并且 这片砂石 |
[30:08] | It matches the gravel outside the psychic’s house. | 吻合了 灵媒房子外面的砂石 |
[30:12] | Can you explain that? | 你能否解释一下吗? |
[30:14] | Are they unique? | 这是否独立事件? |
[30:16] | Oh… yes, very. | 是的 很独立 |
[30:21] | I don’t have to explain it. | 我不需要解释 |
[30:23] | Can you explain it? | 你能解释吗? |
[30:27] | Not yet. | 不能 |
[30:29] | You know, it’s no big deal, sir. | 你知道 这没啥大不了的 |
[30:32] | We were just curious about the gravel. | 我们只是对砂石感到奇怪罢 |
[30:34] | Uh, Adrian, I think we’d better go. | 哦 Adrian |
[30:36] | We’re gonna be late. | 我想我们得走了 要不就迟到了 |
[30:37] | You better listen to her, Monk. | 你最好听她的 Monk |
[30:42] | You’re in my way. | 你搞懂我意思没有? |
[30:44] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[30:46] | I am. | 正是 |
[30:50] | Dolly, ready to go in five minutes. | DoLLy?五分钟内就要走了 |
[30:53] | Hey. | 好 |
[30:55] | What do you want from me, Monk? | 你想干什么 Monk? |
[30:57] | Did that director have a British accent? | 那个主管是不是有英国口音? |
[30:59] | I think so. | 我想是的 |
[31:00] | What’s his name? | 他的名字? |
[31:02] | Forget it. | 他的名字? |
[31:03] | He’s gay. | 忘了吧 他是同性恋 |
[31:04] | He doesn’t know it yet, but… forget it. | 他还不知道女人是怎么回事呢 |
[31:06] | What do you want from me, Monk? | 别管他 |
[31:08] | How about the truth for a change? | Monk 你想在我这知道什么呢? |
[31:09] | I have been telling you the truth. | 另一个版本的真相? |
[31:11] | Okay? I feel asleep, I woke up. | 我一直在告诉你实话 行了 |
[31:13] | Hello, there’s Mrs. Ashcombe. | 我睡着了 有醒来 得了 |
[31:15] | There’s… there’s no smoking. | Ashcombe太太来了 |
[31:16] | There’s no… | 禁止吸烟 禁止吸烟 |
[31:17] | I believe you, Dolly. | 我相信你 Dolly |
[31:19] | Thank you, sweetie. | 谢谢 宝贝 |
[31:20] | What’s his problem? | 他的问题是什么? |
[31:21] | My problem is simple. | 他的问题是什么? 我的答案是简单的 |
[31:23] | It’s not possible! | 这是不可能的 |
[31:25] | Well, how do you explain it, then? | 喂 你怎么解释? |
[31:27] | Ms. Flint, this is not a game. | Flint太太 这可不是游戏 |
[31:29] | If you are somehow involved… | 如果你有点牵连 |
[31:30] | Involved? How? | 有牵连?怎么回事? |
[31:33] | With your friend, Harry Ashcombe. | 和你的朋友 Harry Ashcombe |
[31:34] | I met the man once, for 30 seconds. | 我和那家伙才见了一面 时间很短 |
[31:37] | You were there! | 你竟然在那儿 |
[31:38] | He’s been to your house. | 你竟然在那儿 他去你房间了 |
[31:39] | – Impossible. – I can prove it. | 他去你房间了 不可能 |
[31:41] | I think I’d remember. | 我能证明这一点 我想我会记住的 |
[31:43] | Dolly, we’re talking about premeditated, | Dolly 我们在谈论预谋 一级谋杀 |
[31:46] | first-degree murder. | 我想是Ashcombe杀了他的太太 |
[31:47] | I think Ashcombe killed his wife, | |
[31:49] | and then recruited you to find the body. | 然后招募你去找尸体 |
[31:52] | That’s accessory after the fact. | 这案子有同谋 |
[31:53] | Aiding and abetting… These are very serious charges. | 帮助并教唆 这些都是严重的罪行 |
[31:56] | – I am not a criminal. – I’ve seen your rap sheet. | 我不是罪犯 我看到你的刑事登记表了 |
[31:58] | You’re not exactly Mother Teresa. | 你不是什么好人 |
[32:00] | Ah, that is just nickel and dime stuff. | 这实在是小事一桩 |
[32:02] | Come on! | 得了吧 |
[32:05] | You wanna know the truth? | 你想知道真相? |
[32:07] | I’m not sure my heart could take it. | 我不知道自己的心脏受不受得了 |
[32:09] | Come here. | 来吧 |
[32:12] | Mr. Monk… | Monk先生 当我在那座小山醒来时 |
[32:14] | When I woke up on that hill, | 我不敢相信 |
[32:16] | I couldn’t believe it myself. | 事实上 |
[32:19] | The truth is… I’m a fake. | 我是个骗子 |
[32:24] | I never really had the gift. | 我从来就没有预言能力 |
[32:26] | Don’t tell the girl. | 别告诉那女孩子 |
[32:27] | I mean, I wanted it, I pretended to have it. | 我想要 |
[32:30] | Once in a while, when I was a kid, I thought I actually did have it. | 我假装有 以前当我还是个孩子时 |
[32:32] | But the only gift I had was telling people what they wanted to hear. | 我就幻想着拥有了 但是我唯一有的能力 |
[32:35] | I mean, it was a sham my entire life. | 就是告诉人们他们想听到什么 这是我生命中的大耻辱 我的整个生活都是假的 |
[32:40] | Until Tuesday. | 直到星期二 |
[32:43] | That was the real deal, Monk. | 那就是真相了 Monk |
[32:45] | I swear on my sainted mother’s eyes, | 我对天发誓 |
[32:48] | Mrs. Ashcombe led me to that car. | 是Ashcombe太太领我到那车子的 |
[32:51] | I mean, I always wanted to help the cops, | 我经常想帮助警察 |
[32:53] | you know, like really help them on a big case. | 真想帮他们办一个大案子 |
[32:54] | And I did it. | 而且我真的做到了 |
[32:56] | Maybe I’m just a late bloomer. | 也许我是一个晚熟的人吧 |
[32:58] | Whatever the case… This time, I am telling you the truth. | 关于这个案子 |
[33:02] | Come on, come on. Got a meal break in an hour. Let’s try and get it together please! | 我这次是说真的 |
[33:05] | – What is wrong? – You wanna know what’s wrong? | 我们一小时后休息 |
[33:07] | I’ll tell you what’s wrong. | 让我们来一起完成这事 怎么啦 |
[33:10] | I believe you. | 你想知道怎么拉?我来告诉你 我信你 |
[33:15] | Hello? | 喂 |
[33:17] | Have you been talking to the police? | 你有没有和警察说过? |
[33:19] | No. | 没有 |
[33:21] | Don’t lie to me, Jennie. | 别骗我 真妮 |
[33:33] | Monk Hey, Monk? | |
[33:35] | Monk, I’ve been looking for you. | 我们一直在找你 |
[33:37] | How did you know we were here? | 你怎么知道我们在这儿? |
[33:38] | Sharona’s kid told me. | Sharona的孩子告诉我们的 |
[33:40] | I have a message for you. | 有个消息告诉你们 |
[33:41] | Uh, Benjy wants to have a sleepover at Drew Cunningham’s house. | Benjy想在杜卡明汗的房子里睡 |
[33:44] | – Are his parents gonna be home? – I don’t know. | 他的父母要回家吗? |
[33:47] | Well, did he call from Drew’s? | 我不知道 他是否从杜家里打来说的? |
[33:48] | I have no idea. | 他是否从杜家里打来说的? |
[33:49] | You’ve been talking to the commissioner. | 不知道 你不是跟前委员说了? |
[33:55] | Where did you park? | 你在哪儿停车的? |
[33:56] | Where did I park? I parked up top. | 在哪儿?在顶上 |
[33:58] | Monk, I told you not to talk to him. | Monk 我叫你别跟他说 |
[34:00] | The man just buried his wife. | Monk 我叫你别跟他说 那家伙刚刚埋了他的太太 |
[34:03] | Why didn’t you take the service road? | 为什么你不走正常道路? |
[34:04] | It comes all the way down. | 它一直通到这里啊 |
[34:06] | I couldn’t find it. | 我找不到 上次我来的时候有司机 明白吗? |
[34:07] | The last time I was here, I had a driver, okay? | 我找不到 上次我来的时候有司机 明白吗? |
[34:09] | Couldn’t find it? Neither could we. | 找不到?我们也找不到 |
[34:12] | So what? | 那又怎么样?Dolly Flint找到了 |
[34:13] | Dolly Flint found it. | 她过去从未到过那儿 |
[34:15] | She’d never been here before. And she found it. | 但她找到了 |
[34:19] | Before dawn? How is that possible? | 黎明前?怎么可能? |
[34:21] | She’s psychic? | 她是灵媒 |
[34:23] | A little bird told her? I don’t know. | 一只小鸟告诉她的 |
[34:25] | Leland… | 我不知道 |
[34:27] | I’m talking to the best cop I know. | 你理应是最好的警察 |
[34:28] | You gotta get on board here. | 得了吧 这样都搞不清 |
[34:30] | Ashcombe was sleeping around. | Ashcombe应当在附近 |
[34:32] | That’s common knowledge. | 那是常识 |
[34:33] | Sharona, could you take a break, please? | Sharona 要不要休息一下 |
[34:37] | Please? | 好吗? |
[34:44] | He had muddy boots in his closet. | 在他的小柜里有带泥浆的靴子 |
[34:46] | I have muddy boots in my closet. | 我也有啊 |
[34:48] | Look, I knew you were crazy, | 啊 |
[34:51] | but I didn’t know you were suicidal. | 我知道你很疯 没想到你还自取灭亡 |
[34:52] | Did you accuse Harry Ashcombe | 你有没有当面控告Ashcombe谋杀? |
[34:54] | of murder to his face? | |
[34:58] | Not in so many words. | 没说太多 |
[35:03] | Well, there goes your career. | 瞧 |
[35:04] | – What career? – Exactly. | 你的工作就是这样的 |
[35:06] | You wonder why you’re not wearing a badge. | 什么工作? 对 可能你会奇怪为什么你没有戴上徽章 |
[35:08] | Here’s what happened. | 这就是原因 |
[35:10] | Ashcombe did his wife, but he had a problem. | Ashcombe杀了太太 但是他有点疏忽 |
[35:13] | There was a mudslide that night. | 当晚有泥石流 |
[35:15] | The car was buried. | 车被埋了 |
[35:16] | He couldn’t collect a dime until they found her. | 他什么也得不到 如果人们不能找到她的尸体 |
[35:19] | What could he do? | 他能怎么办?他总不能说 |
[35:21] | He couldn’t just say, “Maybe we should dig over there.” | 我们就在那边把她埋了吧 |
[35:24] | Somebody else had to find her. | 别人必须要找到她 |
[35:28] | – So he paid Dolly Flint? – Too dangerous. | 于是他就付钱给Dolly Flint? |
[35:31] | She’d never keep her mouth shut. | 太危险了 |
[35:33] | Ashcombe… | 她总是那么嘴多 |
[35:35] | arranged for her to find the body. | 安排她自己去发现尸体哦 |
[35:40] | Right, but how did he do that? | 他是怎么做的? |
[35:43] | I think I know. | 我想我知道 |
[35:46] | Can you prove it? | 能证明一下? |
[35:49] | Only if you help me. | 你得帮我才行 |
[36:01] | Everyone, please concentrate. | |
[36:03] | Oh, it’s faint, but… | 大家请注意 |
[36:05] | What is this? | 啊 |
[36:06] | It’s coming through. | 那是faint |
[36:07] | Leland, what’s going on here? | 这是什么? |
[36:09] | – Who let you in? – You did. | 快搞好了 Leland 这里怎么了?谁让你进来的? |
[36:11] | I talked to your lawyer, Harry. | 是你干的 |
[36:12] | We have full, unrestricted access. | Harry 我和你的律师谈了 |
[36:14] | I thought you were just gonna look around. | 我们有自由通行证明 |
[36:16] | Shh, please. | 我想你还是看清楚一点好 |
[36:18] | Her aura is very strong. | 妈的 别吵了 |
[36:21] | She’s here. | 她的气味很强烈 |
[36:23] | I can feel her. | 她在这儿 |
[36:25] | Complete the ring. | 我能感觉到她 |
[36:33] | Mr. Monk, complete the ring. | 连成一串 Monk |
[36:37] | Uh, I think the ring is fine. | 连成一串 |
[36:40] | Mr. Monk, we need you. | 哦 我想圆圈已经完整了 |
[36:44] | Complete the ring. | Monk先生 |
[36:54] | Who am I speaking to? | 我们需要你 连成一串 |
[36:55] | Tell me. | 在圣阿撒莫 |
[36:57] | What is your name? | 有一个女人据称失踪了 |
[36:58] | There’s a woman reported missing in San Anselmo. | 一个旅游经纪 |
[37:02] | Travel agent, 32-year-old Jennie Zeppettelli. | 32岁 |
[37:06] | Jennie? Yeah. | 叫做Jane扎帕特 |
[37:08] | We contacted Ms. Flint after the success she had with your wife. | 啊? 在我们联系Flint太太 |
[37:11] | We thought we’d use her again. | 并成功地让她和你太太挂钩 |
[37:13] | And? | 并成功地让她和你太太挂钩 我想我们又用得上她了 |
[37:14] | And… she’s been on her trail all day. | 我想我们又用得上她了 还有呢还有 |
[37:16] | We followed her here. We think she’s in your house. | 她一整天都在寻找 我们跟着她到了这儿 |
[37:20] | – You can’t be serious. – Jennie… | 我们认为失踪者在你的房间里 不是真的吧? |
[37:22] | is that you? | 是你吗? |
[37:25] | She’s here. | 她在那儿 |
[37:27] | Oh… she’s in pain. | 哦 她在痛苦中 |
[37:30] | I can feel her. | 我能感觉到她 |
[37:40] | There’s something in this room. | 这房里有些东西 |
[37:44] | Look. | 瞧 |
[37:47] | Sharona, don’t touch it! | Sharona 别碰 |
[37:56] | – Sandal, size six. – What? | 一只拖鞋 六码的 |
[37:58] | According to her sister, | 什么? |
[38:00] | she was wearing sandals when she disappeared. | 根据她姐姐说的 当她失踪时是穿拖鞋的 |
[38:02] | Is that blood? | 那是血吗? |
[38:03] | – Yeah, looks like it. – Bag it. | 是的 看起来有点象 |
[38:05] | This is insane. How did that get here? | 包起来 这真变态?怎么会到那儿的? |
[38:08] | She’s close. She’s very close. | 她已近了 好近了 |
[38:12] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧? |
[38:13] | Stay away. | 别过来 那是Jane |
[38:15] | It’s Jennie. She’s here. | 她在那儿 |
[38:16] | There’s nothing here! | 她在那儿 那边没事 |
[38:21] | What is it, Dolly? | 那是什么?Dolly?是什么? |
[38:23] | – Ohh… – What is it? | |
[38:28] | It’s blood. | 是血和头发 |
[38:32] | And hair. | 真不人道 不可能 |
[38:35] | – | – Human. |
[38:37] | Human. That’s impossible. | |
[38:39] | – Lieutenant… – I got it. | 长官 我找到了 |
[38:40] | Jennie… She’s calling me. | Jane?她正呼唤我 |
[38:43] | I’m coming! | 我来了 |
[38:57] | Oh, no. | |
[38:59] | Oh, my God! | 哦 天啊 天啊 |
[39:00] | Oh, dear God, no! | 不 哦 天啊 发誓 Jane |
[39:01] | Jennie! Oh, my God, no. | 不 哦 天啊 发誓 Jane |
[39:03] | – I swear! – Stand back, commissioner. | 站回去 |
[39:05] | This is a crime scene. | 长官 这是犯罪现场 |
[39:07] | He did it. | 是他干的 他杀了她 |
[39:09] | – He killed her. – Me? Are you crazy? | 我?你疯了 我爱她 |
[39:11] | I loved this woman! | 他邀请她来这儿的 |
[39:12] | He invited her here. | 她说一切都完了 |
[39:14] | She said it was over. He exploded. | 他就发作了 |
[39:16] | She tried to run away. | 她尽量要逃跑 |
[39:18] | But he chased her down! | 但他把她按住 |
[39:19] | No! He grabbed the poker. | 不 他抓住棍子 |
[39:22] | And then he straddled her, | 他就在 |
[39:23] | and he was just pounding! | 在她上面 |
[39:26] | Just pounding her! | 然后猛烈敲击她 敲她 |
[39:27] | No, she’s crazy! | 不 她乱说 |
[39:29] | She says now, at least she can be with Abigail. | 她说 比吉 现在至少她能和比吉在一起了 |
[39:32] | Abigail was what she named her unborn baby. | 比吉是她称呼城里孩子的叫法 |
[39:36] | Last summer, you made her have an abortion. | 上个夏天 你让她流产了 |
[39:41] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的? |
[39:43] | She knows everything. | 她无所不知 |
[39:45] | She’s psychic. | 她是灵媒 |
[39:47] | Leland, don’t listen to her. | Leland 别信她这 |
[39:49] | This… this is some kind of a trick! | 这是在玩诡计 她是个骗子 |
[39:51] | – She’s a fake! – She’s not a fake. | 她不是骗子 |
[39:52] | Yes, she is! | 是的 她是 |
[39:53] | – She found your wife’s body. – No, she didn’t! | 她找到你太太的尸体了 不 她没有 |
[39:56] | She did… I was there. | 她有 我当时在 |
[39:57] | No, no, she didn’t find anything! | 没有 |
[39:59] | I drove her there! | 她什么也没有找到 我载她去的 |
[40:07] | You drove her? | 你载她?你肯定吗? |
[40:10] | Is that what you said? | 你听到没有 |
[40:12] | Did you hear that, captain? | 长官? |
[40:13] | I… I… Look, Leland… | 我 我 瞧 Leland |
[40:22] | Hello, Harry. | 喂 |
[40:24] | I told you you’d be sorry. | Harry 我说过你会遗憾的 |
[40:26] | When I told Jennie what we were trying to do here, | 当我告诉Jane我们要在这里干什么时 |
[40:29] | she was anxious to help. | 她很急着要帮忙 |
[40:31] | She knew you had to be stopped. | 她知道你必须停止 |
[40:35] | A mudslide. | 一个泥石流 |
[40:37] | That was your problem. | 那是你的疏忽 |
[40:40] | Somebody other than yourself had to find Katherine’s body. | 除了你之外 还有人想找Cathrine的尸体 |
[40:44] | So you went looking with just the right psychic. | 看来你找对灵媒了 |
[40:50] | And Dolly Flint was the perfect choice. | Dolly真是上佳人选 |
[40:53] | From her file, you knew that she took medication to help her sleep. | 从资料里 你知道她是用药物来帮助睡眠的 |
[40:56] | What did you use, chloroform? | 你用什么ChLoroform来帮助她睡眠 |
[40:58] | Something to keep her sleepy? | |
[41:02] | Put on a wig. | 你戴了假发 |
[41:03] | You drove her to the crash site. | 你开车载她到倒塌的地方 |
[41:06] | You even ran a red light or two to make sure you were seen. | 你甚至冲了一两次红灯 以保证你能被看见 |
[41:10] | In the morning, she woke up… | 早上 她醒过来 |
[41:14] | and found your wife. | 发现你太太 |
[41:17] | I have nothing to say. | 我无话可说 |
[41:19] | That’s quite all right, sir. | 那就好了 |
[41:21] | You’ve said enough. | 你说的已经足够 |
[41:23] | Harry | Harry… |
[41:25] | I’m gonna advise you of your rights. | 我想提醒你保持你的权利 |
[41:27] | You have… the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[41:31] | Anything you say can be used against you in a court of law. | 你所说的一切可能在法庭上 |
[41:37] | How did you know she was a fake? | 成为呈堂证供 |
[41:39] | Oh, Dolly. Dolly Flint. | 你怎么知道她是个骗子? |
[41:41] | They’re all fakes. | 谁?Dolly?她们都是骗子 |
[41:42] | You gotta be a little skeptical, Sharona. | 你得质疑一下 Sharona |
[41:45] | Otherwise, you end up believing in everything… | 要不你会轻信任何事情 |
[41:47] | UFOs, elves… income tax rebates. | 包括外星来的飞碟 |
[41:51] | Well, it’s better than believing in nothing. | 还有税务回扣 |
[41:53] | I feel sorry for you. | 但是 比什么都不信还是好点 |
[41:55] | Thank you. | 不好意思 |
[41:58] | Don’t pet, don’t pet… | 谢谢 |
[41:59] | Oh, it’s so… Come here, come here. | 别 宠物 别宠物 哇 来吧 |
[42:01] | Winston, here boy. | 温司顿 哈 伙计 |
[42:03] | – Is he yours? – Yes, he is. | 温司顿 哈 |
[42:05] | What kind of dog is he? | 伙计 那是你的吗 是的 |
[42:06] | Uh, not worth the trouble, that’s what kind. | 这是什么狗? 没啥好担心的 就这样 |
[42:10] | – Are you British? – Uh, guilty. | 你是英国人? |
[42:13] | Oh, God, um, I’m Sharona. | 惭愧 |
[42:15] | – Hi. – And this is my frien… | 天啊 我是Sharona 你好 |
[42:18] | Adrian, um, Adrian Monk. | 这是我朋友 Adrian Adrian Monk |
[42:20] | And, um, you are… | 哦 |
[42:22] | – Daniel. – Oh, Daniel. | 你是? |
[42:25] | With a “D.” | 哦 DanieL |
[42:27] | Uh, Adrian, I notice you touching all the poles. | 带个D |
[42:29] | Adrian Is, uh, is that an American thing? | |
[42:31] | Yes, it’s an American tradition. | 我发现你碰所有的杆 |
[42:34] | I’m touching all the poles | 这是美国传统吗? 是美国传统 |
[42:35] | because I’m proud to be an American. | 我碰所有的杆因为我为自己是美国人而自豪 |
[42:38] | Oh. | 顺便问一句 |
[42:39] | Excuse my asking, but are you two… together? | 你们是一对吗? |
[42:44] | Me and Monk? | 我?我和Monk? |
[42:48] | No. No, we’re not. | 不是的 |
[42:50] | It’s not that… not that funny. | 这不是很好笑 |
[42:53] | Yes, it is. | 不 这太好笑了 |