时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:17] | Think I’ll go back to the room. | 我得回房间 |
[00:20] | Yeah, you don’t wanna burn. | 是啊 你不想被烤焦了 |
[00:23] | You’ve been out here for what, ten minutes? | 你只出来这儿多久 十分钟? |
[00:25] | What happened to the bathing suit I bought you? | 我给你买的游泳衣呢? |
[00:27] | I’m wearing it. Underneath. | 我穿着呢 在里面 |
[00:29] | You’re not gonna even try? | 你试都不试一下吗? |
[00:31] | I am what I am. | 我就是我 |
[00:32] | Well, you do what you want. | 哦 你总是随心所欲 |
[00:34] | This is my first vacation in three years, | 三年来这是我第一次度假 |
[00:36] | and I’m gonna make every minute count. | 我会珍惜每一分钟的 |
[00:38] | I tried doing that once. | 有一次我也这样试了一下 |
[00:40] | Making every minute count. | 努力珍惜度假的每一分钟 |
[00:42] | Gave me a headache. | 结果 却让我头痛 |
[00:44] | What doesn’t? | 什么不让你头痛? |
[00:46] | Hey, Mom, you owe me an ice cream sundae. | 嗨妈 你欠我一个圣代冰淇淋 |
[00:49] | – Oh. – We had a bet. | – 哦 – 我们打过赌 |
[00:50] | Mom said you wouldn’t come outside even once. | 妈说你一次也不会出来 |
[00:53] | Ye of little faith. | 哦 你这个守诺的小家伙 |
[00:55] | Yeah! | 太棒啦 |
[01:00] | Hey, Mom, can I go jet-skiing? | – 嗨 妈 |
[01:02] | No, it’s too scary. | 我能玩快艇滑水吗? – 不行 那太恐怖了 |
[01:03] | No, it’s not. All the other kids… | 不 不会的 其他小孩子都玩 |
[01:05] | Not for you, for Mr. Monk. | 你不行 那是给Monk先生那样的人玩的 |
[01:08] | There’s nothing to do. | 我没事可干 |
[01:10] | Here. Here. | 来 |
[01:12] | Take a quarter. Look in the telescope. | 给个硬币 用望远镜看看 |
[01:14] | The telescope? | 望远镜?你以为很有趣啊? |
[01:16] | Big whoop. | |
[01:20] | Do you have any lotion on? Come here. | 擦了太阳油吗? 过来 |
[01:33] | Hey, look, I can see our room! | 嗨看 我可以看到我们的房间 |
[01:36] | And, uh, there’s Mr. Monk’s room. | 还有 呃 Monk先生的房间 |
[01:38] | Which one? | – 哪一个 – 第一个 |
[01:40] | First one, the one he couldn’t stay in because it smelled funny. | 因为气味难闻他不想住的那个 |
[01:55] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[01:56] | What? | 怎么了? |
[01:59] | Benjy, what’s wrong? | Benjy?你怎么啦? |
[02:02] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事啦? |
[02:59] | I have a flight to catch. Do you know what time it is? | 好了 我要赶飞机呢 |
[03:02] | Mom, she was stabbed. I really think she’s dead. | 妈 她被刺死了 |
[03:05] | I know, I know. I am so sorry you had to see that, | – 我真的认为她死了 – |
[03:07] | but it’s gonna be okay. | 我知道 我知道 让你看到这个经过我很难过 |
[03:09] | Mr. Monk is gonna check it out with the security people, look. | 但一切都会没事的 Monk先生和保安员会去查清楚的 看 |
[03:12] | Ms. Bronwyn, this is not a penitentiary. | Bronwyn小姐 这里不是收容所 |
[03:14] | You have to let these people come and go. | 你必须让这些人进出 |
[03:16] | I’m gonna let ’em go, Tony, soon as we check out Room 401. | 我会让他们离开的 Tony 一查完401房就让他们离开 |
[03:19] | – You know who’s in Room 401. | |
[03:21] | John Fenimore, | 你知道谁住401吗? |
[03:23] | the C.O.O. of the third largest brokerage house on the west coast. | 西海岸第三大经纪行的执行总裁 |
[03:26] | He brings his staff here every year for a conference. | 他每年带他的员工来这里开会 |
[03:28] | How do we know the boy didn’t just make it up? | 我们怎么知道那孩子不是胡编的? |
[03:30] | No, no. He’s a good boy. | 哦 不 |
[03:32] | He doesn’t lie. | 他 他是个好孩子 他不会撒谎的 |
[03:33] | All children lie. | – 所有的孩子都会撒谎的 |
[03:35] | Not him. Not to me. | – 他不会 也不会对我撒谎 |
[03:36] | Well, of course you would say that. | 你当然会那样说 你是他爸爸 |
[03:37] | – You’re his father. – I’m not his father. | 我不是他爸爸 |
[03:39] | His mother works for me. | 他妈妈是我助手 |
[03:41] | Tony Landis, this is Adrian Monk, | Tony Landis 这是Adrian Monk |
[03:43] | Adrian is a former homicide detective. | Adrian是一个有名的刑事侦探 |
[03:46] | I just talked to his captain in Frisco. | 我和他在三番市的队长谈过了 |
[03:48] | He says we’re lucky to have him. | 他说这事有他 我们很幸运 |
[03:49] | Miss Bronwyn, these people are on vacation. | Bronwyn小姐 这些人是来度假的 |
[03:53] | Okay, Tony, tell you what. | 好吧 Tony 那我告诉你 |
[03:55] | Why don’t you let ’em out, | 你现在让他们出去 |
[03:57] | and then you can tell the victim’s family | 然后你就可以告诉受害者家属和警察 |
[03:59] | and the police why you let the murderer go. | 为什么你放凶手走掉 |
[04:03] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[04:04] | Check it out. | 去查吧 |
[04:06] | As discreetly and quickly and discreetly as possible. | 要尽可能地谨慎和快 要尽可能地谨慎 |
[04:09] | You… You said discreetly twice. | 你 你说了两次谨慎 |
[04:13] | Exactly. | 完全正确 |
[04:15] | In fact, I’ll say it again. | 事实上我还要说一遍 |
[04:17] | Discreetly. | 谨慎 |
[04:24] | Mitzi. | |
[04:26] | Mitzi! | |
[04:27] | Mitzi. | |
[04:29] | Muy importante. | 刚才有人从401房出来吗? |
[04:30] | Did anyone come out of Room 401? | |
[04:33] | No, ma’am. | 没有 女士 |
[04:35] | Okay. Go in there. | 好的 |
[04:37] | Close the door, and be very quiet. | 进里面去 关上门别出声 |
[04:46] | Mr. Fenimore, could you open the door please? | Fenimore先生 |
[04:48] | Hotel security. | 请开门 酒店保安 |
[05:01] | What? | 什么? |
[05:10] | You want me to go in backwards? | – 你要我从后面进去? |
[05:11] | No, no, no. | – 不不不 |
[05:13] | On three, I go in high. | 数到3 |
[05:15] | You follow me. | 我站着冲进去你跟着我 |
[05:17] | Stay low. | – 伏下身子 行吗? – 知道了 |
[05:18] | Okay. | Okay. – 伏下身子 行吗? – 知道了 |
[05:20] | Do I have something on my nose? | – 我鼻子上有东西? |
[05:22] | Oh, no. | – 哦 没有 |
[05:23] | That’s just from The Sting. | 这不过是个步骤 |
[05:25] | What sting? | – 什么步骤? |
[05:26] | No, the movie The Sting. | – 电影里学来的 |
[05:28] | – They were always doing this. – What does it mean? | 他们总是这样做 – |
[05:31] | I don’t know. | 什么意思? – 我不知道 |
[05:33] | Okay, one, two, three… | 好了 1 2 3 |
[05:36] | Hotel security! | 酒店保安 |
[05:38] | Is anybody here? | 有人在吗? |
[05:40] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样? |
[05:43] | This has gotta be the wrong room. | 一定是进错房间了 |
[05:45] | Benjy pointed it out. | Benjy说的就是这个房间 |
[05:47] | He said fourth floor, last room on the right. | 他说 第四层 右边最后一个房间 |
[05:51] | Well, do you see anything? | 那 你看见什么了吗?很干净啊 |
[05:52] | Looks pretty clean. | 那 你看见什么了吗?很干净啊 |
[05:53] | No. Nothing. Not a thing. | 没 没有什么 一样也没有 |
[05:57] | Tell me about Benjy. | 跟我说说Benjy |
[05:59] | He’s a good kid. | 他是个好孩子 |
[06:01] | He’s… He wants to be a writer. | 他是 |
[06:04] | He draws comic books. | 他想当作家 他画连环漫画 |
[06:09] | He said it… it happened right here. | 他说过 就在这儿 |
[06:13] | Said she pulled the curtain down. | 他说她把窗帘扯下来了 |
[06:15] | Mr. Monk, all due respect, | Monk先生 一切都应该考虑到 |
[06:17] | I’ve seen crime scenes. | 我看过很多犯罪现场 |
[06:18] | This ain’t one. | 但这个不是现场 |
[06:22] | What the hell? | – 究竟怎么回事? – 呃 Fenimore先生 你好 |
[06:23] | Uh, Mr. Fenimore, how you doing? | – 究竟怎么回事? – 呃 Fenimore先生 你好 |
[06:24] | I’m Rita Bronwyn, hotel security. | 我是Rita Bronwyn 酒店保安 |
[06:26] | This is Adrian Monk. He’s assisting me. | 这是Adrian Monk 他在协助我调查 |
[06:29] | Assisting you with what? | 协助你调查什么? |
[06:30] | There’s been a report of an incident in this room. | – 有人报告说这里有事发生 – 有什么事发生? – 一场打斗 – 在这里? 不 应该有人搞错了 |
[06:33] | – What sort of incident? – A fight. | |
[06:35] | Here? No. Someone made a mistake. | |
[06:38] | When did you leave this room, sir? | – 你什么时候离开这房的 |
[06:39] | About an hour ago. | 先生? – 约一个小时前 |
[06:40] | And where did you go? | – 你去哪儿了? |
[06:42] | Down by the lake. I fed some ducks. | – 下面的湖边 我喂了些鸭子 |
[06:44] | With your wife. No, I was alone. | – 和你妻子一起? – 不 我一个人 |
[06:46] | Where is your wife at the present moment? | – 现在你妻子在哪儿? |
[06:48] | She drove into town to do some shopping. | – 开车去镇上购物去了 |
[06:49] | When did this incident supposedly occur? | – 这件事估计什么时候发生的? |
[06:51] | About 15 minutes ago. | – 约15分钟前 |
[06:53] | Well, then, it couldn’t have been Irene. | 哦 那么受害者不可能是Irene |
[06:54] | She called me on my cell just now. | – 她刚才还打过我的手机 |
[06:56] | You and your wife are having problems, sir? | – 你和你妻子之间不和是吗?先生 |
[07:00] | Why would you say that? | 你为什么那么说? |
[07:01] | You’re not sleeping in the same room. | 你们不睡同一个房间 |
[07:03] | There’s a travel alarm on the end table | 桌子那端有个旅行警报器 |
[07:05] | and some slippers under the couch. | 沙发下面还有些拖鞋 |
[07:08] | You’re a very clever man. | 你真聪明 |
[07:10] | Yes, we had an argument. | 对 我们吵过架 |
[07:11] | We made up this morning. | 但今天早上就和好了 做了2次 |
[07:13] | Twice… if you understand what I mean. | 如果 呃 你们明白我的意思的话 |
[07:16] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[07:18] | Mr. Fenimore, can you have your wife call the front desk | Fenimore先生 |
[07:20] | – as soon as she gets in? – If you insist. | 您能让您妻子一回来 就打电话给前台吗? |
[07:23] | Oh, sir, do you happen to have a picture of your wife? | – 如果你坚持要的话 我会的 – 哦 先生 您碰巧带着您妻子的相片吗? |
[07:27] | Yeah. Sure. | 有 当然有 |
[07:32] | Well? Is this the woman you saw? | 嗯?这是你看到的那个女的? |
[07:34] | Oh, I don’t know. | 哦 |
[07:36] | Maybe. | 我不知道 可能是吧 |
[07:38] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[07:39] | – Benjy Benjy, wait here for one sec, okay? | |
[07:41] | Okay. | 你在这儿等一下好吗? – 好的 |
[07:45] | – What did you find? – Zilch. | – 你发现什么了吗? |
[07:47] | It was the cleanest room I’ve ever seen. | – 没 这是我见过的最干净的房间了 |
[07:48] | – Really? – I’d stay there. | – 真的? – 我应该住那个房间的 |
[07:51] | Wow. | 哇喔 |
[07:52] | Adrian, I hate to say this. | – Adrian 我不想这样说 |
[07:54] | What? | 但 – 什么? |
[07:55] | Maybe he did make it up. | – 或许他的确是编造的 |
[07:57] | – Why would he do that? – To impress you. | – 他为什么要编造? |
[07:59] | Maybe he’s trying to get your attention. | 为了让你刮目相看 或许他是要吸引你的注意力 |
[08:01] | You’re talking about me, aren’t you? | 你们在谈论我对吧? |
[08:03] | I saw what I saw. | – 我看见了我看见的 |
[08:04] | He saw what he saw. | – 他看见了他看见的 |
[08:07] | Okay. You two have fun playing cops and robbers. | 好吧 祝你们俩玩警察抓强盗玩得开心 |
[08:09] | I’m still on vacation, | 我还要度假呢 |
[08:11] | and I’m gonna play tennis with somebody. | 我要去和某人打网球 |
[08:13] | You made a friend? | – 你交了个朋友? – 是的 有时你应该试试 |
[08:14] | Yeah. You should try it sometime. | – 你交了个朋友? – 是的 有时你应该试试 |
[08:18] | And there he is. | 他在那儿呢 |
[08:20] | Hey! | – 嗨 – 嗨 |
[08:22] | Hey. Just about to call your room. | – 嗨 – 嗨 我正要给你房间打电话呢 |
[08:24] | ♪ My Sharona ♪ | 我亲爱的Sharona |
[08:26] | Bet you get that a lot. | 我想很多人想给你打电话吧 |
[08:27] | Uh, no, no, no. That was the first time. | 我想很多人想给你打电话吧 呃 不不不 你这个 这是第一次 |
[08:30] | Uh… | 呃 这是我老板 |
[08:31] | Adrian Monk This is my boss, Adrian Monk | |
[08:33] | and my son Benjy. | 我儿子Benjy |
[08:35] | Hey, how you doing, guys? So… | 我儿子Benjy 嗨 你们好 伙计们 那么 |
[08:38] | – what do you think? – You look great. | 这个看起来怎么样? 看起来很帅 |
[08:40] | I won’t be able to keep my eye on the ball. | 我会没法把注意力集中在球上 |
[08:42] | Exactly my plan. | 这就是我的计划 |
[08:43] | I’ll take them. | 我买了 |
[08:45] | Okay. I’ll see you two later. | 好的 你俩待会儿见 |
[08:48] | And don’t let him get into any trouble. | 别让他遇上什么麻烦 |
[08:51] | – I won’t. | |
[08:52] | I was talkin’ to Benjy. | 我不会的 – |
[09:04] | Oh! Good shot. | 我是跟Benjy说的 好球 |
[09:08] | Mom coulda got that shot. | 妈本来可以接住那个球的 |
[09:10] | Do you think she’s letting him win? | – 你认为她是不是故意让他赢? |
[09:12] | I wouldn’t be surprised. | – 一点也不奇怪 |
[09:13] | You know, why do girls do that? | 你看 女人为什么要那样做? |
[09:15] | Someday you’ll understand. | 总有一天你会明白的 |
[09:18] | When you do, call me and explain it to me. | 等你明白了 打电话解释给我听 |
[09:21] | Now, I want you to tell me again exactly what you saw. | – 现在 |
[09:25] | Okay. | 我要你确切地告诉我你所看到的 – 好 |
[09:29] | Do you see anything? | 看到什么了吗? |
[09:32] | No. | 没有 |
[09:33] | Looks as clean from the outside as inside. | 里外看起来一样干净 |
[09:45] | Mr. Fenimore. He’s talking to a woman. | Fenimore先生 他在和一个女人聊天 |
[09:47] | I can’t see her face. | 我看不见她脸 |
[09:49] | But it’s definitely not his wife. | 但那绝不是他妻子 |
[09:53] | Benjy, can you read lips? | Benjy 你能读唇语吗? |
[09:55] | I’m in sixth grade. | 我只是个六年级生啊 |
[09:57] | I can barely read words. | 我几乎还不会读单词呢 |
[10:03] | Yeah, you still there? | – 嗯 你还在那儿吗? – 对 我在 |
[10:04] | Yes, I’m here. | – 嗯 你还在那儿吗? – 对 我在 |
[10:05] | John Fenimore Fenimore, John P. | |
[10:07] | Well, he’s a big fish. | 哦 他是个大人物 |
[10:08] | Chief operating officer for Marin Bay Investments. | 海军港湾投资公司的执行总裁 |
[10:11] | Makes a lotta money for a lotta people, Monk. | 他为很多人赚很多钱 Monk |
[10:13] | Oh, here’s a red flag. | 哦 他还是有点问题 |
[10:15] | He was indicted three years ago. | 三年前他被起诉过 |
[10:17] | Domestic thing. | 家庭纠纷 和他妻子打架失控了 |
[10:18] | Fight with his wife got outta hand. | 家庭纠纷 和他妻子打架失控了 |
[10:20] | She dropped the charges the next day. | 她第二天就撤诉了 |
[10:23] | – Is that it? – Yep, that’s it. | – 就这样? – 是 就这样 |
[10:26] | So, uh, would you like to tell me what’s going on? | 那么 呃 能告诉我发生了什么事吗? |
[10:29] | I think this time he might have killed his wife. | 我想这次他可能把他妻子给杀了 |
[10:32] | Where are you staying, Monk, the Bates Motel? | 你现在住哪儿?Monk 贝茨汽车旅馆? |
[10:34] | No, but… I have a feeling this place is run by the same company. | 不 但我觉得这地方象同一家公司开的 |
[10:39] | She can’t just quit. | 她不能就这样辞职了 |
[10:40] | Her boyfriend called from Buenos Aires. | 她男朋友从本诺赛亚斯打电话来的 |
[10:43] | We have the Labor Day weekend around the corner | 五一劳动节周末就快来了 |
[10:45] | and we’re at full capacity. | 我们酒店就要全负荷运转了 |
[10:47] | She can’t quit now. | 她不能在这时候就辞职 |
[10:51] | Is there a problem? | – 有问题吗? |
[10:53] | Lupe Olivencia just quit. | – Lupe Olivencia刚辞职了 |
[10:55] | Oh. | – 哦 – 三星期后我们会给她们发金表 |
[10:56] | – We ought to start giving them gold watches | |
[10:58] | after three weeks. | 哦 |
[11:01] | Basta. Tu calmaste, all right? | – 三星期后我们会给她们发金表 |
[11:04] | Mrs. Garcia, everybody does double shifts, | 好了 Garcia夫人 每个人轮双岗 |
[11:07] | and I’ll pay the overtime. | 我会给你们加班薪水的 |
[11:09] | – Tony Tony, I wanted to ask you something. | |
[11:11] | What’s going on? | 我想问你点事 – 什么? |
[11:12] | Oh, nothing. Doors are open. | 哦 没什么 你可以把门打开了 |
[11:14] | People can come and go as they please. | 大家可以随便出入 |
[11:16] | Well, how magnanimous of you. | – 哦 |
[11:17] | But we still have to search the bags. | 你多么宽宏大量啊 – 但我们还是要检查他们的包 |
[11:19] | Why? | – 为什么? – 他要转移尸体 |
[11:20] | He’s going to try to dispose of the body. | – 为什么? – 他要转移尸体 |
[11:22] | – What body? – Mrs. Fenimore. | – 什么尸体? – Fenimore夫人的 |
[11:25] | And your theory is based on what? | 你说这话的根据是什么? |
[11:27] | Benjy witnessed a murder. | Benjy看见了一起谋杀 |
[11:28] | And I saw Mr. Fenimore flirting with another woman. | 而且我看见Fenimore先生和另一个女人调情 |
[11:31] | Most likely his assistant. | 很可能是他的助手 |
[11:34] | Her name is Nicole Young. | 她叫Nicole Young |
[11:36] | She comes with Mr. Fenimore and his staff here every year. | 每年她和Fenimore先生还有他的员工一起来 |
[11:40] | Look, the point is, Mrs. Fenimore is M.I.A. | 那问题是Fenimore夫人 暂时不见了 |
[11:43] | Tony, remember last Christmas that jewelry was stolen, | Tony 记得上个圣诞节的珠宝失窃案吗? |
[11:46] | you didn’t listen to me? | 你当时没听我的 我想你为那事自责过吧 |
[11:47] | I believe you were reprimanded for that. | 你当时没听我的 我想你为那事自责过吧 |
[11:50] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[11:52] | Right. You have one hour. | 好吧 给你们一小时 |
[11:55] | After that, the siege is over, and we’re back to normal. | 然后 搜查结束 我们一切如常 |
[11:58] | Or what passes for normal around here. | – 好的 |
[12:00] | Are you happy now? | – 过渡到正常 你高兴了? |
[12:02] | I’m never happy. | 我从没高兴过 |
[12:04] | Listen, I might have to stay an extra day or two | 听着 我可能要在这儿多呆一两天 |
[12:07] | until we get this sorted out. | 直到我们弄清楚这件事 |
[12:09] | Oh, impossible. Quite out of the question. | 哦 不可能 完全不可能 |
[12:11] | We’re overbooked as it is. | 我们这已经超过预定人数了 |
[12:13] | Copy that. We’re on our way. | 知道了 我们马上来 Monk |
[12:15] | Monk. They’re heading for her room. | 知道了 我们马上来 Monk |
[12:17] | We only have one hour. | – 他们正朝她房间走呢 – 我们只有一个小时 |
[12:20] | Mr. Fenimore, sir. | Fenimore 先生 |
[12:22] | Hi. Remember us? | 嗨 记得我们吗? |
[12:24] | Yes. Unfortunately. | 是的 很不幸 记得 |
[12:27] | We got a couple questions to ask you. | – 我有几个问题想问问你 |
[12:28] | Can it wait? The Hong Kong market’s about to open. | – 不能等等吗?香港股市就要开盘了 |
[12:31] | Oh. Is that what they’re calling it now? | 哦 他们现在是那样说的吗? |
[12:33] | Actually, ma’am, the Hong Kong market’s closed today. | 实际上 女士 香港股市今天休市 |
[12:36] | It’s a national holiday, what they call Liberation Day. | 今天是他们全国的节日 他们叫解放日 |
[12:39] | Open the door, would you, ma’am? | 能把门打开吗?女士 |
[12:41] | We can talk inside. | 我们里面谈 |
[12:46] | Would you mind telling me what the hell this is all about? | 你能告诉我究竟发生什么事了吗? |
[12:48] | Mr. Fenimore, I am 65 to 70% sure | Fenimore先生 我65%到70%的肯定 |
[12:52] | that you murdered your wife. | 你杀了你妻子 |
[12:59] | Surprise! | 惊喜 |
[13:02] | Ha ha! I forgot all about it! | 哦 |
[13:04] | Oh, my goodness! | 我的 我全忘了 |
[13:06] | Happy birthday, darling. | – 哦 我的天 – 生日快乐 亲爱的 |
[13:07] | Oh, thank you, sweetie. | 哦 谢谢 亲爱的 |
[13:09] | Ah. Mr. Monk. | 啊 Monk先生 |
[13:11] | I’d like you to meet Irene, | 这是Irene |
[13:14] | my wife. | 我妻子 |
[13:16] | Darling Mr. Monk is a detective, | 亲爱的 Monk先生是个侦探 |
[13:18] | and he thinks I killed you in our suite this morning. | 他认为今天早上在我们的房里我杀了你 |
[13:22] | I think I’d remember. | 我想我会记得的 |
[13:27] | Anything else? | 还有别的事吗? |
[13:30] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[13:35] | Miss Bronwyn | |
[13:37] | was a detective too, | Bronwyn小姐也是个侦探 |
[13:38] | just like Mr. Monk. | 就象Monk先生一样 |
[13:40] | And you know what she has? She has a shoulder holster. | – 你知道她有什么?肩背手枪 |
[13:43] | Really? | – 真的啊? |
[13:44] | I… ooh! | 我 噢 |
[13:46] | That’s good. Is that a new one? | – 真好 是新的吗? – |
[13:48] | Yeah, it’s, um, it’s called Captain Invisible. | 是的 它 唔 它叫隐形队长 |
[13:50] | I like it. | 我喜欢 好了亲爱的 |
[13:51] | Okay, honey. | 我喜欢 好了亲爱的 |
[13:53] | I’ll be back around 10:00. | 我10点左右回来 |
[13:54] | You’re gonna stay with Mr. Monk tonight, right? | 你今晚和Monk先生呆在一起 是吗? |
[13:56] | Yeah, we’re just gonna go to the arcade. | – 是的 |
[13:58] | – That should be fun. – Mm-hmm. | 我们要去拱廊玩 – 那儿应该很有意思的 |
[14:00] | Benjy, how do I look? | – 嗯 – |
[14:03] | Different. | 我看起来怎么样? – 不同以前 |
[14:04] | Good. That’s what I was going for. | 很好 这就是我要的效果 |
[14:07] | – Mom? – What? | – 妈 – 什么? |
[14:09] | You believe me, don’t you, | 关于那女士被杀的事 |
[14:11] | about the lady getting killed? | 你是相信我的 是吗? |
[14:14] | You know, I, uh, I’ve been thinking a lot about that, | 你知道 我 呃 |
[14:17] | and… maybe you were just using your imagination | 这事儿我一直想了很多 并且 或许你只是在使用你的想象力 |
[14:21] | like you do when you’re drawing your comic books. | 就象你在画漫画时一样 |
[14:23] | I wasn’t! Why won’t you believe me? | 我没有 你为什么不相信我? |
[14:25] | Hey, look, Benjy, | 嗨 瞧 |
[14:28] | there’s no body. | Benjy 没有尸体 |
[14:29] | It was a mistake, | 只是搞错了 |
[14:31] | and that’s a good thing because it means nobody was really hurt. | 只是搞错了 这是好事 因为这意味着没人受到伤害 |
[14:34] | Mr. Monk believes me. | Monk先生相信我 |
[14:38] | So, what, you’re giving up now or what? | – 那么 怎样 |
[14:40] | Nobody’s giving up, Ms. Bronwyn. | 你要放弃还是? – 没人要放弃 Bronwyn小姐 |
[14:42] | Oh, you can call me Bronwyn. | – 哦 |
[14:44] | I just… I just need to look after the boy | 你可以直接叫我Bronwyn – |
[14:46] | for an hour or two. | 我只是 我只是需要照顾那孩子一两个小时 |
[14:48] | Oh, I can see it now. | 哦 现在我明白了 |
[14:49] | I’m gonna be all alone doing this. | 做这件事要我单枪匹马了 |
[14:52] | Mr. Monk, would you like a toothpick? | Monk先生 要根牙签吗? |
[14:54] | I like ’em minty. You care for one? | 我喜欢有薄荷味的 来一根? |
[14:56] | – No, thanks. – You sure? | – 不了 谢谢 – 真的不要?是独立包装的 |
[14:58] | – They’re individually wrapped. – Okay. | – 不了 谢谢 – 真的不要?是独立包装的 好吧 |
[15:21] | Did you check out Fenimore’s room again? | – 你重新查了Fenimore的房间吗? |
[15:23] | From top to bottom. | – 彻底查了一遍 |
[15:25] | Did you find anything? | – 有什么发现吗? – 没有 很干净 |
[15:26] | Zip. It’s clean. | – 有什么发现吗? – 没有 很干净 |
[15:28] | It’s like an operating room up there. | 象个手术室那么干净 |
[15:29] | I even rented one of these things. | 我还租了这些东西来 |
[15:31] | Spectralite. Infrared. | 光谱灯 |
[15:34] | Yeah, I-I’ve heard of these. | – 红外线的 – 对 我我听说过这些 |
[15:36] | Yeah? You seen the new model? | 是吗?你见过新型号的? |
[15:38] | It’s awesome. | 真厉害 |
[15:40] | Detects 14 different bodily fluids. | 它可以检查14种不同的体液 |
[15:44] | 14? | – 14种? – 对 啊 血液 唾液 精液 |
[15:45] | Yeah. Blood, saliva, semen… | – 14种? – 对 啊 血液 唾液 精液 |
[15:47] | Okay, that… that… that’s okay. | 好了 好 |
[15:49] | Thank you. How does it work? | 好了 谢谢 |
[15:52] | I’ll show ya. Here, wait. | – 怎么操作? – 我来给你示范 来 等等 |
[15:54] | Gotta turn these lights off. | 要把这些灯关掉 |
[15:59] | – Oh… – Ooh. | 哦 哦 哦 |
[16:03] | Whoa! | 喔 哦 我的天 |
[16:04] | Oh, my God! | 喔 哦 我的天 |
[16:08] | Whoa! | – 哦 哇 – 哈 哦 |
[16:09] | Whoa… | – 棒 |
[16:16] | Oh, come on! | – 啊 哦哦 |
[16:17] | Turn it off, please. God, please. | 关 请 请关掉它 天啊 请关了它 |
[16:28] | I… think I’d like to switch rooms. | 啊 我想我要换个房间 |
[16:32] | We’re all booked up. | 房间已满 |
[16:46] | Front desk. | – 总台 – 打扫房间 |
[16:47] | Housekeeping? | – 总台 – 打扫房间 |
[16:49] | You see them? Fluids. | 看见了?很多液体 |
[16:51] | Fluids? | |
[16:52] | Bodily fluids. | – 液体? – 体液 |
[16:54] | I’m gonna need everything scrubbed. | 我需要你们把每样东西都洗擦一下 洗 |
[16:56] | S-scrubbed. How do you say scrubbed? | 洗擦 你们怎么说洗擦? |
[16:59] | – Scrubbed. | – Scrubbed. – 洗擦 – 洗擦 |
[17:00] | The curtains, the carpeting. | 窗帘 |
[17:02] | – Did you bring bleach? – Bleach? | 地毯 你们带漂白剂了吗? |
[17:04] | Bleach, the white god. Dios blanco. | – 漂白剂? – |
[17:07] | Good. That’s good. | 漂白剂 白色的东西 白色的 |
[17:09] | Okay, take your time. | 好的 好了 慢慢打扫 |
[17:10] | Don’t worry. I’ll pay extra. | 别担心 |
[17:12] | Whatever it takes. | 我会付这额外费用的 不管多贵 |
[17:13] | Don’t you worry, partner. | 别担心 |
[17:15] | They’re a team of experts. | 搭挡 她们都是专业人员 |
[17:16] | I’m going downstairs to look for the stiff. | 我要去楼下查找尸体 |
[17:19] | Good luck, ladies. | 好运 女士们 |
[17:21] | Good luck, ladies. | 好运 女士们 |
[17:24] | And God be with you. | 上帝和你们同在 |
[17:30] | – He’s your boss, right? – Mm-hmm. | – 他是你的老板 是吗? – 嗯哼 |
[17:32] | So why do you two vacation together? | – 你们俩为什么要一起度假呢? |
[17:33] | I don’t have a choice. | – 我没得选择 |
[17:35] | The last time I tried to go without him, | 上次我自己去的 |
[17:36] | I had to come home after two days. | 却不得不2天后回家 |
[17:38] | – Was he ill? – Oh, no, no, no, no. | – 他生病了? – 哦 不不不 |
[17:40] | It was just a garbage strike. | 遇上清洁工人大罢工 |
[17:42] | The bags were piling up on the street. | 垃圾堆得满街都是 |
[17:43] | He was almost catatonic. You know. | 他是个紧张性精神症患者 你知道 |
[17:46] | That’s like a marriage. | – 你们这个象婚姻关系 – 象关系糟糕的婚姻 |
[17:47] | More like a bad marriage. | – 你们这个象婚姻关系 – 象关系糟糕的婚姻 |
[17:50] | Mmm. | – 嗯 |
[17:52] | So, um… | 那么 呃 |
[17:54] | Have you ever been married, or… | 你结婚了吗?或者 – |
[17:55] | Me? Oh, no. | 我?哦 没有 |
[17:57] | I mean, I’m allergic to rice. | 我的意思是 我对大米过敏 |
[17:59] | Oh… | 哦 |
[18:17] | That’s blood. | 那是血迹 |
[18:41] | Come on. | 快呀 |
[18:42] | It’s too wrinkled. | – 哦 这张太皱了 – 好的 我给你 |
[18:44] | Okay, here. | – 哦 这张太皱了 – 好的 我给你 |
[18:45] | Try one of mine. | 试试我的一个 |
[18:49] | Whoa. How do you keep it looking like new? | 哇你怎么把它保管得象新的一样? |
[18:52] | Hand wash, no bleach. | 手洗 不加漂白剂 |
[18:53] | Tumble dry, medium heat. Cool iron. | 倒着烘干 用一般温度 不热熨 |
[18:56] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:00] | Whoa, whoa. | 哇 |
[19:02] | Oh… You got it? | 哇 |
[19:05] | Uh… | – 你找到了? – 呃 |
[19:10] | – Someone’s glasses. – Prescription. | – 一副眼镜 |
[19:13] | You’d think somebody’d come looking for them. | – 这是够小心的 没有人会来找吗? |
[19:16] | What? | – 怎么? – 她那时候戴着眼镜 |
[19:17] | She was wearing glasses! | – 怎么? – 她那时候戴着眼镜 |
[19:19] | Who? The woman you saw? The victim? | – 谁?你看到的那个女人?受害者? – 是的 |
[19:20] | – Yeah. – Like these? | – 象这副? – 我想是的 |
[19:22] | I think so. | – 象这副? – 我想是的 |
[19:23] | Okay, look. I’m gonna go find Bronwynn. | 好 听着 我要去找Bronwyn |
[19:25] | – Put ’em right here. – Okay. | – 把它放这儿 – 好的 |
[19:27] | Can I leave you here for a couple of minutes? | – 我可以留你一个人在这儿几分钟吗? – 好的 |
[19:29] | – Okay. – You’ll stay right here? | – 你就呆着别动好吗? – 好 好的 |
[19:30] | Yeah. Okay. | – 你就呆着别动好吗? – 好 好的 |
[19:32] | Ladies and gentlemen, please help me welcome back | 女士们先生们 |
[19:35] | to comedy night here at Hanover Lake Resort, | 欢迎回到汉诺瓦湖滨度假圣地的戏剧之夜 |
[19:37] | the man on the top of the CIA’s most unwanted list, | 这个男人是榜上有名的 |
[19:39] | Chuck Byrn! | 中央情报局最不想通缉的人名单上的 卡克帮 |
[19:45] | Thanks very much, folks. | 非常感谢大家 谢谢光临 |
[19:47] | Have you seen Rita Bronwyn? | – 你看见Rita Bronwyn了吗? |
[19:49] | Mm. No. | – 唔 没有 |
[19:50] | Could you page her for me, please? | 能请你帮我呼叫她吗? |
[19:52] | It was very hot. Unbelievably hot. | 很热 热得令人难以置信 |
[19:55] | It didn’t say in the brochure | 宣传册上没说这地方离太阳只有5街区远啊? |
[19:56] | this place was located five blocks from the sun, did it? | 宣传册上没说这地方离太阳只有5街区远啊? |
[19:59] | I went down… | |
[20:01] | I saw the strangest thing on the beach today. | 哦 我去到 我在沙滩上看到一件最奇怪的事 |
[20:02] | I was down there walking around on the beach, and… | 我在那儿 在沙滩上散步 |
[20:04] | Oh, my God! That’s the guy! | 哦 |
[20:07] | I saw that guy on the beach today, | 我的天 就是他 |
[20:09] | and you know what he was wearing? | 今天我在沙滩上看到他 你知道他当时穿着什么吗? |
[20:11] | The exact same thing he’s wearing right now! | 和他现在穿得一模一样 |
[20:13] | I couldn’t believe it. How are ya? | 我简直不敢相信 |
[20:16] | What’s your name, sir? | 你好 你叫什么名字?先生 |
[20:17] | – Adrian Adrian! Don’t tell him. | |
[20:19] | Adrian? That’s his name? | 别告诉他 – Adrian?就是他的名字? |
[20:21] | That’s a nice whisper. I didn’t pick up on it at all. | 多好的耳语 我完全没听见 |
[20:23] | Very quiet. Very effective. | 很小声 很有效 |
[20:24] | Adrian’s your name. Good to see you, Adrian. | 你叫Adrian 很高兴认识你 Adrian |
[20:26] | Thanks for coming down to the show. | 谢谢你来这个节目 |
[20:28] | Let’s give Adrian a big hand for comin’ down here, huh? | 我们为Adrian的到来鼓掌好吗? |
[20:30] | It’s good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 今天在沙滩上见到你 |
[20:32] | You kinda looked like a little bit like a vampire | 很高兴见到你 今天在沙滩上见到你 |
[20:33] | out there on the beach today. | 你看起来有点象 象吸血鬼 |
[20:37] | Um… I’m not a vampire. | 呃 我不是吸血鬼 |
[20:39] | Good thing. | 好事 知道这一点 我们今晚都可以睡塌实点了 |
[20:41] | We’re all gonna sleep better tonight knowing that. | 好事 知道这一点 我们今晚都可以睡塌实点了 |
[20:43] | What are you doing here with the peanuts here, Adrian? | 你在这儿拿着花生干吗?Adrian |
[20:47] | This bowl had more, | 这个碗里更多 |
[20:49] | so I was helping to even them out. | 我帮忙匀出些来 |
[20:50] | Evening out the peanuts. It’s an important job. | 匀出花生 这是个很重要的工作 |
[20:52] | Think I might have hit the jackpot here, folks. | 我们可能已经中奖了 |
[20:54] | Get comfy, Adrian. | |
[20:56] | We’re gonna be talking to you for a little while. | 放松点 Adrian 我们要和你聊会儿 |
[21:06] | Hey, betcha it’s not really broken. | 嗨 我想这不是坏的 |
[21:09] | They just wanna make you think that to play the 50 cent games. | 他们只是想让你玩50美分的游戏 |
[21:12] | I’ve gotta go. | 我要走了 |
[21:27] | Now, this is fascinating. | 这可真有趣 |
[21:28] | You keep your socks in baggies. | 这可真有趣 你把短袜放在口袋里 |
[21:31] | I really don’t think it’s that unusual. | 呃 我真不觉得有什么不妥 |
[21:34] | You don’t think it’s that unusual? | 你认为没什么不妥? |
[21:35] | Really? Maybe we could ask around. | 你认为没什么不妥? 真的 或许我们该问问大伙儿 |
[21:37] | Does anyone else here keep their socks in baggies? | 这儿还有其他人把袜子放口袋里吗? |
[21:39] | No! | |
[21:41] | Sorry, Adrian. | 没有 对不起 Adrian |
[21:42] | I think you’re a freak. | 我想你是个怪人 |
[21:45] | Whoa! Not so fast, Adrian. Not so fast. | 哇 别那么快走Adrian 别那么快走 |
[21:48] | You don’t leave a slot machine when it’s paying off, my friend. | 没投完币你不能离开自动贩卖机的朋友 |
[21:51] | All right? So you brought your own soap to the hotel. | 好吗?那么 |
[21:53] | I’m sorry. | 你自己带了肥皂来旅馆 |
[21:54] | That’s right. | – 对 – 我想是因为旅馆的肥皂不够干净? |
[21:55] | I guess because the hotel soap, that just wouldn’t be clean. | – 对 – 我想是因为旅馆的肥皂不够干净? |
[21:59] | Towels? Did you bring your own towels? | – 毛巾 |
[22:01] | Yes. | 你带了自己的毛巾来? – 是的 |
[22:02] | Sheets? Pillow cases? | – 被褥?枕套? |
[22:04] | Of course. | – 当然 |
[22:05] | Of course. Yeah. | 当然 是的 |
[22:07] | You realize most people who show up at hotels, | 你知道有些人来旅馆是为了偷那些废物的吗? |
[22:09] | they show up so they can steal that crap? | |
[22:11] | What are you doing? | |
[22:12] | What are you doing? | 你在 你在干吗?你在干吗? |
[22:14] | Just a little fuzz, a little lint on it. | 只是 上面有些细毛 一点棉绒 |
[22:16] | Yeah, but that’s my lint. You can’t take my lint. | 是的 但这是我的棉绒 |
[22:18] | That’s my lint. That’s my area. | 你不能拿我的棉绒 这是我的棉绒 |
[22:20] | That’s where I keep my lint. | 这是我的领地 这是我 我放棉绒的地方 |
[22:23] | It’s my safe lint spot. | 这是我放棉绒的安全地点 |
[22:26] | You really wanna pull it off of there, don’t ya? | 你真的想把它拔出来对吗? |
[22:28] | It’s breaking you up inside, isn’t it? | 里面破了 是吗? |
[22:32] | Ah! | – 哦 |
[22:33] | Adrian, forget the fuzz. Forget it. | – Adrian 别理那细毛了别动了 |
[22:36] | Oh! Oh! | 啊 哦 |
[22:40] | There you go, folks. He’s got his lint, huh? | 拿到了大伙 他拿到他的棉绒了 啊? |
[22:42] | How ’bout a big hand for him? | 为他鼓掌如何? |
[22:44] | How proud you must be. You got lint! | 为他鼓掌如何? 你该有多骄傲啊 你拿到棉绒了 |
[22:48] | Mom? | 妈 |
[22:50] | Benjy. Benjy, what’s wrong? What is it? | Benjy Benjy 出什么事了 什么? |
[22:53] | You’re sure you’re okay? You could have been killed. | 你确定你没事吗? |
[22:55] | I think that was the idea. | 他们肯定是想干掉你 – |
[22:57] | And you didn’t get a good look at them. | 我想他们是那么想的 – 你没看清楚他们? |
[22:58] | No, I’m sorry. | 没有 |
[23:00] | And when I went back, the blood was gone. | 对不起 当我回去的时候 |
[23:02] | Someone had cleaned it up. | 血迹不见了 有人把它清理了 |
[23:03] | Okay, it’s right over here. | 是的 |
[23:05] | Ninja Fury IV was out of order, | 就在这里 忍者狂人4是坏了 |
[23:06] | but this kid said it really wasn’t. | 但那个小孩说没坏 |
[23:08] | So when I went back to plug it in, | 所以我就回到后面去插插头 嗯 |
[23:10] | the back fell off, and there she was. | 后板掉下去了 我就看见她在那儿 |
[23:17] | She was right there, Mom. I saw her. | 她刚才就在那儿的 妈 我看见的 |
[23:20] | They would have had time to move the body. | 他们有时间转移尸体 |
[23:28] | It was in there. She was like all wrapped up. | 刚才尸体就在那儿 |
[23:30] | It was the same woman you saw in the window. | 她好象全被包了起来 – 你在窗口看见的同一个女人? – 我想是的 |
[23:32] | – I think so. – Of course it was. | 当然是同一个 |
[23:33] | Why go to the trouble of inventing an entirely different victim? | 当然是同一个 他为什么要花力气去创造新的受害者? |
[23:36] | – Tony… – I believe him. | – 我相信他 |
[23:38] | And it isn’t just Benjy. | 不只是Benjy |
[23:39] | Somebody tried to kill Miss Bronwyn. | 有人还想杀Bronwyn小姐 |
[23:41] | Really? | 真的? |
[23:42] | But whoever it was wouldn’t have risked carrying it down the hallway. | 但无论是谁 也不会冒险把尸体搬下走廊的 |
[23:50] | Who has the key to this door? | 谁有这门的钥匙? |
[23:52] | The entire staff. About 180 people. | 全部员工有 约118人 |
[23:55] | – Are you thinking inside job? | |
[23:57] | Maybe it’s that comedian. | 你认为是内部人干的? – |
[23:58] | Wouldn’t that be great? | 或许是那个喜剧演员 那不太好了? |
[24:03] | – Do you have a piece of paper? – No. | – 你有纸吗? – 没有 |
[24:05] | Isn’t that a note pad in your pocket? | 你口袋里的不是记事本吗? |
[24:18] | – It’s lime? | |
[24:19] | It’s calcium oxide. | 是石灰? – |
[24:20] | Quicklime. | 是氧化钙 生石灰 |
[24:22] | – What’s that supposed to mean? – It’s used to cover up smells. | – 这意味着什么? – 是用来掩盖尸体气味的 |
[24:25] | Smugglers use it to fool drug-sniffing dogs. | 走私者用来蒙蔽嗅毒品的警犬 |
[24:27] | Oh, I’ve seen the mob use it when they try to hide a body. | 我看过暴徒用它来藏尸体 |
[24:31] | You’ve seen the mob use it? | – 你看过暴徒使用它? |
[24:33] | I mean, in that movie Goodfellas I saw it. | – 我的意思是在那部好兄弟电影里看过 |
[24:36] | Actually, this is good news. | – 实际上 |
[24:38] | How so? | 这是个好消息 – 怎么是好消息? |
[24:39] | Because it means the body’s still in the hotel, right? | 因为这意味着尸体还在旅馆里 对吗? |
[24:42] | So that means we have to keep checking every bag going out. | 所以这意味着我们还要继续检查每个出去的包 |
[24:45] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no. | 哦 不不不不 |
[24:46] | Your time is up. We had a deal. | 你的期限到了 我们有过约定的 |
[24:48] | Oh, come on, the deal is off, Tony! | 哦得了吧 约定取消 Tony |
[24:50] | Work with us here. | 和我们一起干 |
[24:51] | If they get rid of the body, we have no case. | 如果他们处理完了尸体 案子就没了 |
[24:57] | I’ll give you until noon tomorrow. | 给你们到明天中午的时间 |
[24:59] | You’ll be checking out then anyway. | 到时候无论如何你都要退房离开 |
[25:01] | Tick, tick, tick. | 嘀哒 嘀哒 嘀哒 |
[25:06] | God, I hate it when people go “tick, tick, tick.” | 天啊 我很讨厌人家走的时候说 嘀哒 嘀哒 嘀哒 |
[25:14] | The body is still here in the hotel. | 尸体仍然还在这里 在旅馆里 |
[25:20] | I know it is somewhere inside this hotel. | 我知道它在 一定在旅馆的某个角落 |
[25:25] | But where? | 但在哪儿? |
[25:27] | Adrian, you’re ruining the last hours of my vacation. | Adrian 你在浪费我度假的最后时间 |
[25:32] | Hello? I’m solving a murder. | – 嗨 我在查一桩杀人案 |
[25:34] | Well, do it three feet to the left. | – 好 那你离我远点去查 |
[25:37] | Well, well. Here you are. | 好了好了 你在这儿 |
[25:40] | Here I am. | – 我在这儿呢 – 那么再来个重赛如何? |
[25:42] | So how ’bout a rematch? | – 我在这儿呢 – 那么再来个重赛如何? |
[25:43] | Are you a glutton for punishment? | – 你酷爱惩罚? |
[25:44] | Oh, I’m a glutton for a lot of things. | – 哦 我酷爱许多东西 |
[25:46] | I bet you are. | 我想你也是 |
[25:48] | Okay, I’ll book the court. | 好的 我去订场地 |
[25:50] | And then I’m gonna beat the pants off of you. | 然后我把你的裤子也打脱 |
[25:52] | You wish. | 你美吧你 |
[25:54] | I’ll see you later. | 待会儿见 |
[25:57] | See ya. | 待会儿见 |
[26:00] | You like him? | 你喜欢他? |
[26:02] | Uh-huh. | 你喜欢他? |
[26:06] | Why, is there a reason why I shouldn’t? | 为什么?有理由我不该喜欢他么? |
[26:10] | Adrian, if you know something about him, | Adrian 对他你知道些什么的话 |
[26:12] | you have to tell me… That’s the rule. | 你得告诉我 这是我们的规定 |
[26:14] | I thought the rule was I should keep it to myself. | 我想这个规则是我不要说出来 |
[26:16] | Well, it’s a new rule. | 嗯 这是个新规则 |
[26:19] | Well, he, uh… He might be married. | 他 呃 他 可能结婚了 |
[26:23] | Might be or is? | – 可能 还是是? |
[26:25] | His wife’s name is Julie, or Julia… | – 他妻子叫Jolie 或者叫Julia |
[26:27] | It was hard to read because the check was upside down. | 因为倒过来的支票很难看清 |
[26:29] | What check? | – 什么支票? – 他买太阳镜的时候用的 |
[26:30] | When he was buying his sunglasses, there were two names on the check. | – 什么支票? – |
[26:32] | It’s a joint account. | 他买太阳镜的时候用的 有两个名字 是个联合账户 |
[26:35] | You know, you could be wrong. You’re not perfect. | 你知道你也可能会错的 你也不是完美的 |
[26:38] | That’s true. | 是的 |
[26:39] | You were wrong about Mr. Fenimore killing his wife. | 你说Fenimore先生杀了他妻子就错了 |
[26:42] | Maybe you’re losing your superpowers, hmm? | – 或许你要失去你的超能力了 |
[26:44] | Maybe I am. | – 或许是的 |
[26:47] | What? | – 什么? |
[26:48] | The groundskeeper, | – 花园管理员 |
[26:50] | he’s using the lime. | 他在用生石灰 |
[26:54] | Well, I think you should take eight or nine hours and check it out. | 我想你要花8 9个小时去查它 |
[28:08] | Dah! | 啊 |
[28:16] | Don’t even think about moving. | 你别想动一动 |
[28:21] | Who you calling? | – 你打电话给谁? |
[28:23] | Who do you think? Security. | – 你想我会打给谁?保安 |
[28:25] | Security extension, 404. | 保安部 房号404 |
[28:27] | Give my regards to Bronwyn. | 代我向Bronwyn问好 |
[28:29] | How do you know Bronwyn? | 你怎么认识Bronwyn? |
[28:30] | I’m working with her on a case. | 我和她一起在查一个案子 |
[28:33] | Oh, yeah, I… I’ve seen you with her. | 哦 对 我我见过你和她在一起 |
[28:36] | I’m Rawley. | 我叫Rawley |
[28:40] | You want to tell me what’s going on? | 告诉我怎么回事? |
[28:42] | One second. | 等等 |
[29:03] | Why didn’t you report it, Rawley? | – 你为什么不报告 Rawley? |
[29:04] | – Report what? – The missing bags of lime. | – 报告什么? 丢失了几袋石灰啊 |
[29:08] | How’d you know about that? | 你怎么知道的? |
[29:12] | I thought I could handle ’em myself. | 我原想自己能处理这件事的 |
[29:14] | How many did they take? | – 他们拿了多少包? |
[29:15] | Three. | – 3包 |
[29:17] | When did this happen? | – 什么时候发生的? |
[29:18] | Sometime last night. That’s all I know. | – 昨晚某个时候 |
[29:22] | Was that door locked? | 那门是锁着的吗? |
[29:24] | All the time. Dead bolt. | 一直锁着 锁定了插销 |
[29:26] | I’m the only one with a key. | 只有我有那钥匙 |
[29:30] | What do they weigh, about 40 pounds each? | 有多重?每包40磅? |
[29:33] | – 50. – Heavy bags. | – 50镑 – 很重的袋子 |
[29:35] | Locked door. | 门锁着 |
[29:37] | They probably used the window. | 他们可能通过窗子偷的 |
[29:39] | There had to be… | 那么一定得 |
[29:40] | There had to be more than one person. | 得2个人以上 |
[29:46] | I think we’re looking for a gang. | 我想我们要找的可能是一群坏家伙 |
[29:50] | Did they move those pallet boards? | 他们移动了那些货盘板吗? |
[29:52] | They don’t belong there. | 他们原来不在那儿的 |
[30:00] | They were short. | – 他们很矮 |
[30:01] | A short gang of lime thieves? | – 一群很矮的偷石灰贼? |
[30:05] | It’s a nutty world. | 这真是个狂热的世界 |
[30:12] | Whoa, sweetheart, | 哇 亲爱的 你从哪儿学会的? |
[30:13] | where’s you learn that one? | 哇 |
[30:20] | Whoa! | 亲爱的 你从哪儿学会的? |
[30:26] | Sweetheart, take it easy, will you? | – 亲爱的 慢点 可以吗? – 哦 对不起 打痛你了吗? |
[30:28] | Oh, I’m sorry. Did that hurt? | – 亲爱的 慢点 可以吗? – 哦 对不起 打痛你了吗? |
[30:30] | Why don’t you have Julie put some ice on it? | 为什么不叫你的Jolie给你专用敷上点冰块? |
[30:33] | Or is it Julia? | 或者是Julia? |
[30:37] | It stinks in here. | 这里很臭 |
[30:39] | Oh, that’s the disinfectant. | 哦 那是 消毒剂 |
[30:42] | They cleaned the whole room. | – 她们清扫了整个房间 |
[30:44] | Oh. | – 哦 |
[30:46] | That’s not the laundry. That’s the garbage. | 那不是放衣服的 那是个垃圾箱 |
[30:48] | I know. | – 我知道 |
[30:50] | Okay, so why are you throwing it away? | – 好 那么你为什么要把它扔掉? |
[30:52] | They were irredeemable. | 它们无法再使用了 |
[30:54] | Do you know what that means? | 知道什么意思吗? |
[30:55] | Uh, yeah. They got dirty. | – 呃 知道 |
[30:57] | Exactly. | 他们很脏了 – 完全正确 |
[30:58] | Listen, I wanted to say thanks. | – 听着 |
[31:00] | For what? | 我要谢谢你 – 为什么谢我? |
[31:01] | For believing me when nobody else did. | 因为你相信我 而其他人都不相信我 |
[31:03] | Though you probably just felt sorry for me | 虽然可能你只是同情我 |
[31:05] | because my dad’s not around. | 因为我爸爸不在我身边 |
[31:07] | Hey, I don’t have to be your father to believe you. | 嗨 不是只有你爸爸才会相信你 |
[31:11] | Or to be proud of you. | 或者是为你骄傲 |
[31:13] | If you say you saw a body, | 如果你说你看到了一具尸体 |
[31:14] | then something happened here… | 那么这里一定有事发生 |
[31:16] | And I’m gonna find out what it is. | 那么我就要查出发生什么事了 |
[31:20] | I’ve never seen a room this clean. | 我还从没见过那么干净的房间 |
[31:23] | She must’ve worked all night. | – 她一定干了一晚上 |
[31:24] | Well, it wasn’t just one. | – 哦 不只是一个人 |
[31:26] | It was a whole group of them. | 她们是一组人 |
[31:28] | Four maids. | 4个服务员 |
[31:39] | A short gang. | 一群矮坏蛋 |
[31:43] | The maids. | 女服务员 |
[31:52] | Okay, just for the record, what we just did… | 好了 记住 我们刚才做的 |
[31:56] | Breaking and entering. | – 闯入? – |
[31:58] | It’s wrong, okay? | 是 那是不对的 知道吗? |
[32:00] | Don’t… Don’t do it. | – 以后不能这么做 |
[32:01] | Okay. | – 好的 |
[32:04] | Where are we? | – 我们现在在哪里? |
[32:05] | Maids’ locker room. | – 女服务员的存物柜房间 |
[32:08] | You think there are dead bodies in here? | – 你认为尸体会在这儿? |
[32:10] | Maybe. It’s been everywhere else. | – 可能 一定在某个地方 |
[32:17] | Look at this. | 看看这个 |
[32:19] | “Olivencia.” they were talking about her. | Olivencia 她们提到过她 |
[32:21] | She quit yesterday. | 她昨天辞职了 |
[32:29] | Oh… | – 啊哦 |
[32:30] | What’s wrong? | – 有什么不对吗? |
[32:31] | She never changed back into her street clothes. | 她都没换下工作服就出去了 |
[32:34] | Benjy | Benjy, |
[32:36] | the woman you saw… The woman who was attacked… | 你看到的那个女人 那个被攻击的女人 |
[32:38] | Could she have been a chamber maid? | 可能是个服务员吗? |
[32:40] | Maybe. | – 可能 |
[32:42] | Well, was she wearing a dress something like this? | – 嗯 她是不是穿这样的一件衣服? |
[32:45] | I think so. | 是的 我想是的 |
[32:47] | Good. | 好 |
[32:49] | At least we know who we’re looking for. | 至少我们知道在找谁 |
[33:04] | What? | – 怎么了? |
[33:06] | That one tile… | – 那块瓷片 |
[33:08] | Mmm, it’s upside down. | 嗯 是倒过来的 |
[33:39] | Oh, cool. | 哦 厉害 |
[33:44] | What are they? | – 这是什么? |
[33:46] | They’re digital cameras. | – 这些 这些是数码相机 |
[33:48] | I’ve never seen them this small. | 从来没见过这么小的 |
[33:50] | What’s that, a screen? | 那是什么 屏幕? |
[33:52] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[33:54] | See, you can see the pictures they took. | 你看 你能看见她们拍的照片 |
[33:59] | What is it? | 这是什么? |
[34:01] | Financial documents. | 商业文件 |
[34:04] | Okay, that’s boring. | 好吧 那没意思 |
[34:06] | No, no. Not to some people. | 不不 对一些人不是这样的 |
[34:18] | Mr. Monk. | Monk先生 |
[34:21] | What are you doing here? | – 你在这儿干吗? |
[34:23] | Uh, we’re lost. | – 呃 我们迷路了 |
[34:25] | We were looking for the ping-pong table… | 我们在找 乒乓球桌 |
[34:29] | and for the ping-pong room. | 在找乒乓球室 |
[34:32] | It’s funny, I’ve been here a week | 啊 只是 真好笑 我来这儿一星期了 |
[34:33] | and I still can’t find my way around. | 而我还是 呃 还是会迷路 |
[34:36] | But we’re gonna find it. It’s probably downst… | 但 呃 但我们会找到的 |
[34:39] | I told you downstairs. | 可能在楼下 我告诉过你在楼下的 |
[34:40] | You gotta argue about every little thing. | 每件小事你都要和我争 |
[34:42] | We’re gonna find it. It’s gonna be… | – 我们会找到的 会的 – 对 |
[34:44] | – Yeah. – We got it. | 我们知道了 |
[34:45] | Hasta luego. | 它 |
[34:55] | The maids’ locker room right down here. | 女服务员的存物柜室就在这儿 |
[34:57] | God, you’re good. | 上帝 |
[34:58] | Took me six months to find this place. | 你可真好 花了我半年来找这个地方 |
[35:00] | Hey, Landis says you’ve gotta check out by 4:00 p.m. | 嗨 Landis说你下午4点就要退房搬出去 |
[35:03] | No extension. | 不许再拖延 |
[35:04] | 4:00 p.m., that only gives me three hours. | 下午4点 只给3个小时 |
[35:06] | That’s all Clint had in Dirty Harry. | 这也是克林特在电影肮脏的哈里中 |
[35:08] | Yeah, Rita, | 嗨 呃 Rita |
[35:09] | you have had nonfictional police experiences, right? | 你应该有实际的警察经验 对吧? |
[35:13] | Yeah, sure. | 对 是的 |
[35:17] | Hello, ladies. | 哈罗 女士们 |
[35:19] | There’s the locker. | 就是这个柜子 |
[35:25] | What’d you do with her clothes? | 你们把她的衣服弄哪儿去了? |
[35:30] | Oh. | |
[35:31] | It was here. | 本来应该在这的 |
[35:32] | They must have glued the tile back on. | 她们一定是把瓷片贴回去了 |
[35:38] | What, now suddenly you don’t speak English? | 你们忽然不会说英语了? |
[35:40] | Well, maybe you understand this. | 好 或许你们会明白这个 |
[35:42] | The party’s over. | 好戏结束了 |
[35:45] | La fiesta esta… over. | 好戏结束了 结束了 |
[35:48] | We’re onto you. | – 我们找到了你们 |
[35:50] | We know you killed Lupe Olivencia. | – 我们知道你们杀了Lupe Olivencia |
[35:55] | You think because you’re rich and white… | 你以为你们有钱并且是白人 |
[35:58] | You think you can accuse anybody of anything? | 你就可以随意指控我们? |
[36:02] | Mrs. Garcia, I’m not accusing anybody of anything. | Garcia夫人 我不是指控任何人任何事 |
[36:05] | I’m accusing you of murder. | 我是指控你谋杀 |
[36:16] | I should’ve known. | 还有谁能在15分钟内把现场打扫得干干净净? |
[36:17] | Fenimore’s room was too clean. | |
[36:19] | Who else could have pulled that off in just 15 minutes? | |
[36:22] | They’re the housekeepers from hell. | 她们就是来自地狱的家政管理员 |
[36:24] | Wait, wait, wait. They’re stealing cameras? | 等等等等 她们偷相机? |
[36:26] | No, they’re stealing information. | – 不 |
[36:28] | Confidential financial information. | 她们在偷取信息 – 绝密的经济信息 |
[36:30] | Who’s merging with whom, | 哪个公司要和哪个合并 |
[36:31] | who’s about to go under. | 谁将要破产 |
[36:32] | It’s the perfect setup. | 真是完美的计划 我们这儿一直都有这样的会议 |
[36:34] | We have conferences here all the time. | 我们这儿一直都有这样的会议 |
[36:35] | Brokerage firms, investment companies. | – 经纪商 |
[36:38] | Who’s in a better position to steal information? | 投资公司 – 谁最容易偷到信息? |
[36:40] | Nobody gives the housekeeping staff a second thought. | – 谁也不会对房间服务员工多想 |
[36:42] | They’re invisible. | – 她们是隐形的 |
[36:44] | So people hide their wallets, they hide their jewelry. | 所以人们只是把钱包藏起来 珠宝藏起来 |
[36:46] | No one thinks to hide their briefcases or their laptops. | 没人把公文包和手提电脑藏起来 |
[36:49] | The maids were cleaning up. | – 女服务员在打扫房间 – 表面上是 |
[36:50] | Literally. | 嗨 或许我们可以叫国税局来 |
[36:51] | Hey, maybe we can get the IRS to nail ’em | 嗨 或许我们可以叫国税局来 |
[36:54] | for insider trading. | 抓她们的内部交易 |
[36:56] | No, I’m guessing they were too smart for that. | 不 我想她们还没那么聪明 |
[36:57] | Probably got their friends and their family members | 她们也许只是让她们的朋友和家人 |
[36:59] | to buy the stocks for them. | 为她们买一些股票 |
[37:01] | I don’t get it. Who did they kill? | 我不是很明白 她们杀了谁? |
[37:03] | The missing maid. Maid number five. | – 那个失踪的女服务员 |
[37:05] | Lupe Olivencia. | – 5号服务员 |
[37:08] | She probably got greedy. | 她可能太贪婪了 |
[37:10] | Or more likely she grew a conscience | 或者更可能的是 |
[37:12] | and then wanted out. | 她良心发现 想要退出 |
[37:14] | Whatever the reason, they had to get rid of her. | 不管什么原因 她们不得不除掉她 |
[37:20] | So then they went to work. | 然后她们进行清扫 |
[37:23] | It was the cleanest crime scene in the history of crime. | 那是犯罪史上最干净的犯罪现场 |
[37:29] | And we can’t prove a thing! | – 我们一件事也证明不了 |
[37:32] | Not without a body. | – 没有尸体是证明不了的 |
[37:33] | No body, no case. | 没尸体 没案子 |
[37:35] | But it just has to be here somewhere. | 但它一定就在这儿的什么地方 |
[37:38] | Benjy, what is it? I found her again. | – Benjy 怎么回事? – 我又发现她了 |
[37:49] | Okay, everybody, clear away. Don’t touch a thing. | 好了 大家 散开 不要碰任何东西 |
[37:52] | Okay partner, we got ’em. | 好了拍挡 我们抓住她们了 |
[37:54] | I’m gonna call homicide and the district attorney’s office. | 我要打电话给刑事案件办公室 和地区律师办公室 |
[37:57] | And the coroner’s office. | 还有验尸官办公室 |
[37:58] | We’re gonna need a full forensics team. | 我们需要一个完整的法庭小组 |
[38:02] | How long was that? Was that the record? | 憋了多长时间?创造记录了吧? |
[38:05] | All right. | 好啊 |
[38:07] | So it’s gotta be in the hotel. | 那么一定还是在旅馆里 |
[38:14] | Bronwyn, if we don’t find the corpse in the next 20 minutes, | Bronwyn 2小时内我们还找不到尸体 |
[38:17] | they get away with murder. | 她们就要逃脱这个谋杀罪了 |
[38:39] | Wait! | 等等 |
[39:15] | There’s nothing I can do about it, Mr. Monk. | 我无能为力了 Monk先生 |
[39:17] | We’re completely booked. I am so sorry. | – 房间已经订满了 我很抱歉 |
[39:19] | No, you’re not. | – 不 你不难过 |
[39:20] | Tony | Tony, they are stealing insider information |
[39:22] | right from under our noses. | 她们从我们的鼻子底下偷内部信息 |
[39:24] | We are convinced that they murdered Lupe Olivencia. | 我们相信她们谋杀了Lupe Olivencia |
[39:27] | Where’s your proof? Where’s the body? | 你的证据呢?尸体在哪儿? |
[39:29] | Okay, we can’t find the body… | – 好的 |
[39:31] | Because it doesn’t exist. | 我们找不到尸体 – 因为它不存在 |
[39:33] | Now, it’s checkout time, Mr. Monk. | 现在是你退房的时候了 Monk先生 |
[39:35] | You are now officially trespassing in my hotel. | 现在你正式被逐出我的旅馆 |
[39:38] | The case… | – 但这案子 |
[39:39] | Why don’t you just go home and tell your therapist all about it? | – 你为啥不回家跟你的医生好好聊聊这事呢? |
[39:43] | Tony, listen, I have to talk to you… | Tony 听着 我必须和你谈谈 |
[39:52] | Where’s your mom? | – 你妈妈呢? |
[39:53] | She’s just picking up some pictures. | – 呃 她在取相片 |
[39:56] | This place is the pits. | 这地方充满陷阱 |
[39:57] | Missing bodies, married men. | 尸体失踪 已婚男人 |
[39:59] | And half of these didn’t even come out. | 另一半相片也冲洗不出来 |
[40:01] | Ooh, I like this one. | – 哦我喜欢这张 |
[40:02] | You could tell it was the first day… we were smiling. | – 你可以看出这是我们到的第一天 在微笑呢 |
[40:06] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[40:07] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们离开这儿 |
[40:11] | Drive carefully, Mr. Monk. | 小心驾驶 Monk先生 |
[40:13] | This isn’t over. | 这还没完呢 |
[40:18] | I’m gonna mail this in. | 我会把这邮寄进来 |
[40:20] | I have a couple of comments. | 我要提意见 嗯 |
[40:26] | I guess you’re on your own. | – 我想你要靠你自己了 |
[40:27] | I’m gonna get ’em. | – 我会抓住她们的 |
[40:28] | I’ll bet you will. | 我想你会的 |
[40:30] | Have one for the road. | 拿一根路上用 |
[40:42] | – Benjy Benjy, buckle up. | |
[40:43] | Okay. | 系上安全带 – 好的 |
[40:48] | Adrian, just let it go. | Adrian 随它去吧 |
[40:50] | You can’t win ’em all. Come on. | 你不可能每次都赢的 走吧 |
[40:53] | Come on. | 走呀 |
[41:37] | How can you say when you… | 你怎么能说当你 |
[42:40] | I don’t think I can wait a whole year. | 我想我不能等一年 |
[42:42] | – For what? – Our next vacation. | – 等什么? – 我们下次度假 |
[42:45] | You enjoyed that? | – 你很喜欢那样? |
[42:46] | Oh, I had a great time. | – 哦 我玩得开心极了 |
[42:49] | Okay, for your information, that was not a vacation, Adrian. | 好 按你说的 那不是度假 Adrian |
[42:52] | A vacation’s supposed to be fun and relaxing. | 度假是开心的放松的 |
[42:54] | That was murder camp. | 那是个谋杀野营 |
[42:56] | I was thinking the first week in November, | 我刚才想着 11月的第一个星期 |
[42:59] | there’s this place in Monterey. | 蒙特利有个地方 |
[43:01] | No, no, forget it. | 不不 |
[43:02] | No more vacations. | 算了吧 我不要度假 |
[43:04] | The next time you try to make me take a vacation, | 下次你要我去度假 |
[43:06] | I swear I’m quitting. | 我发誓我不去 |
[43:10] | I can’t believe I just said that. | 我真不敢相信我刚才那样说了 |
[43:12] | You seem upset. | – 你看起来很不安 |
[43:14] | I am upset! | – 我是很不安 |
[43:15] | – You know what you need? – Shut up. | – 你知道你需要什么吗? – 闭嘴 |
[43:17] | – Vacation! – Shut up! | – 度假 – 闭嘴 |