时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Oh, there he is! | |
[00:06] | Whoo! Chip! | 哇喔 他在那里喔 |
[00:09] | Chippy! | 喔 Chip |
[00:10] | We see you, man! How you doing? | 嘿 伙计 我们看见你了 感觉如何啊? |
[00:12] | I’m doing great! This rocks! | – 棒极了 |
[00:13] | He says it rocks. | 我的状态非常好 – 他说他的状态很好 |
[00:14] | Tell him to jump. | 叫他快跳 |
[00:16] | Jump! | 跳 |
[00:17] | The pilot’s a total Nazi! He made me ditch my beer! | 机师真是个纳粹 他不让我带啤酒上来 |
[00:20] | Oh, don’t worry, dude, we got a couple cold ones down here for ya! | 哦 别担心 伙计 我们这里有冰啤酒等你下来喝 |
[00:22] | Don’t drink ’em all. I wish you guys were up here. | 好的 伙计 别喝光了 – |
[00:26] | Hey, we didn’t win the contest, man. You did. | 我真希望你们也在这上面 – 嘿 我们可不够胆 只有你够胆 |
[00:28] | Let me see it. Hey, Chip! | 给我 嘿 Chip |
[00:30] | Are you gonna jump, or are you wussing out? | 你是打算跳伞 还是这样一直和我们废话 |
[00:32] | I want to see a man jump out of an airplane. | – 我想看到一个跳伞的男人 – |
[00:35] | – Yeah, jump, man! – Here I go! | 耶 跳啊 伙计 |
[00:36] | – Jump! | – Jump! – 我来了 |
[00:38] | Jump! Jump! Jump! | – 冲啊 冲啊 冲啊 |
[00:39] | There he goes! Whoo! | 他来了 |
[00:41] | All right, Chip! | 捧极了 |
[00:43] | Chip! | Chip哇喔 |
[00:46] | It’s Superman! | 他就像个超人 |
[00:48] | Open the chute, man! | 打开伞 伙计 |
[00:53] | Why isn’t he opening the chute? | 他为什么不打开伞? |
[00:59] | There’s something wrong. | 哦 好象出问题了 拉绳索 |
[01:00] | Pull the cord. Pull the cord, Chip! | 拄绳索 |
[01:03] | Oh, my God! | 哦 我的上帝 |
[01:13] | Dios mio! | 哦 我的上帝 |
[01:15] | Capitán Alameda… | Alameda队长 |
[01:18] | Yes, doctor. | 怎么样 医生? |
[01:20] | You say this boy fell? | 你说这个男孩是摔死的? |
[01:22] | That is right. From an airplane. | 是的 从一架飞机上跳下来 |
[01:24] | His chute malfunctioned. | 他的降落伞失灵了 |
[01:26] | Capitán, are you telling me everything? | 队长 你没有对我隐瞒什么吧? |
[01:28] | Yes, of course. What else is there to tell? | 当然没有 我干吗要骗你啊? |
[01:31] | Well, it is true this boy fell. | 嗯 |
[01:33] | There is massive trauma and internal injuries. | 他的确是摔下来的有大面积的外伤 内伤也严重 |
[01:36] | But that is not what killed him. | 但这不是他的死因 |
[01:38] | This is impossible. It’s a mistake. | 这不可能 一定是弄错了 |
[01:41] | There is no mistake, lieutenant. | – 不会弄错的 |
[01:43] | Cause of death… he drowned? | 副队 – 死因是淹死? |
[01:45] | How could he drown? He jumped from an airplane, | 他怎么会被淹死? |
[01:47] | he landed in the desert. | 他从飞机上跳下 落在沙漠里 |
[01:49] | Well, look for yourselves. His lungs are filled with water. | 那就是你们的工作了 他的肺部里全是水 |
[01:53] | This boy drowned. | 他的确是淹死的 |
[01:55] | In midair? | 在半空中 |
[03:07] | Can we go now? | – 我们可以走了吗? |
[03:09] | Absolutely. | – 当然可以 |
[03:16] | The letter’s mailed. | 信已经放进去了 |
[03:18] | It can’t get any more mailed. | 肯定会寄走的 |
[03:22] | Now what? | 现在又怎么了? |
[03:24] | It’s almost 9:00. That’s the next pickup. | 快九点了 邮差快来收信了 |
[03:27] | You’re gonna wait for the mailman? | – 你要等邮差? |
[03:28] | I just want to make sure he doesn’t drop anything. | – 我只是要确保他没遗漏我的信 |
[03:31] | You’re lucky I get paid by the hour. | 告诉你 |
[03:32] | I’m telling you. | 你得庆幸我不是按小时计费的 |
[03:36] | Hey, Monk. | – 嘿 |
[03:37] | Monk – – Sharona Captain. | |
[03:39] | Sharona. | 嘿 队长 |
[03:40] | – Sharona. – Lieutenant. | 副队 |
[03:44] | What you doing? | – 你们在干什么 |
[03:45] | Mailing a letter. | – 寄一封信 |
[03:46] | Where’s the letter? | 信呢? |
[03:47] | In the mailbox. | 在信筒里 我们现在在等邮差 |
[03:49] | We’re waiting for the mailman. | 在信筒里 我们现在在等邮差 |
[03:50] | Here he is. | 他来了 |
[03:53] | Monk, the mayor needs your help again. | Monk 市长再次需要你的帮助 |
[03:56] | He’s got a friend whose kid was killed down in Mexico… | 他的一个朋友的孩子在墨西哥死亡 |
[03:58] | a kid named Chip Rosatti. | 名叫Chip Rosetta |
[04:00] | What happened? | – 发生了什么? |
[04:01] | Skydiving accident. | – 跳伞事故 |
[04:02] | His chute didn’t open? | – 他的降落伞没打开? |
[04:04] | No, he drowned. | – 不 他是被淹死的 |
[04:06] | Did he land in the ocean? | 他落在了海里吗? 不 |
[04:09] | No. L… | 瞧 看上去似乎是 |
[04:10] | Apparently the kid jumped out of an airplane, | 那个孩子跳出飞机 |
[04:13] | and he drowned in midair. | 然后在半空中被淹死了 |
[04:16] | That doesn’t make a lot of sense. | 那不可能 |
[04:18] | Hardly any, really. | 绝对不可能 |
[04:20] | Which is why the mayor wants you to go down there and look into it. | 所以市长才想到要你去帮忙查出真相 |
[04:23] | It’s right up your very unique alley. | 估计只有你才能解决 |
[04:24] | Hey, we can use a vacation. | 嘿 我们可以当做去度假 |
[04:26] | Now, look, I know how you hate to fly, | 我知道你痛恨飞行 所以你们可以开车去 |
[04:29] | so you’re going to have to drive, | 到圣麦克洛斯有很长的路 |
[04:30] | and it’s a long way to San Macros. | 到圣麦克洛斯有很长的路 所以你们得立即出发 |
[04:32] | You’re going to have to leave immediately. | 所以你们得立即出发 |
[04:33] | Mexico… I can’t go to Mexico. | 墨西哥 我不能 我不能去墨西哥 |
[04:36] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[04:39] | It’s not… here. | 那里不是 这里 |
[04:41] | Wait, you can’t say no to the mayor. | 你不能拒绝市长 |
[04:43] | Gail can watch Benjy. | Gale可以照料Benjy |
[04:45] | – It’s a done deal. – Good. | – 我们答应了 – 好的 |
[04:47] | – Monk Monk, where you going? | |
[04:49] | Uh, I’m just gonna make sure he doesn’t drop anything. | 你去哪? – 我要确定他不会遗漏什么 |
[04:51] | No, no, no. You got to go home and pack. | 哦,不 你得立刻回家收拾行李 |
[04:55] | Lieutenant, follow that mailman | – 副队 – 长官 |
[04:57] | and make sure he doesn’t drop anything. | 跟着邮差 确保他不会丢掉什么 |
[05:01] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[05:11] | We made it. | 我们到了 |
[05:13] | Welcome to Mexico. | 欢迎来到墨西哥 |
[05:15] | What are those? | – 那是什么? |
[05:16] | Earplugs. | – 耳塞 |
[05:18] | You’ve had them in the whole trip? | – 你一直戴着? |
[05:20] | Since Los Angeles. | – 从洛杉机出发就戴着 |
[05:22] | You haven’t heard a word I’ve said. | – 你没听一句我说的话? – 没有 |
[05:24] | No. | 我 我一直都在和你聊天 |
[05:25] | I’ve been talking the whole time. | 我 我一直都在和你聊天 |
[05:28] | Did you say anything important? | 你有说什么重要的话吗? |
[05:31] | No. | 没有 |
[05:35] | Adrian, take off your sunglasses. | Adrian 取下你的墨镜为什么? |
[05:37] | Why? | – 你看上去就像一个毒贩 – 才不会呢 |
[05:38] | You look like a drug dealer. | – 你看上去就像一个毒贩 – 才不会呢 |
[05:39] | No, I don’t. | 我说你很象 你这形象很不对头 |
[05:40] | I’m telling you you do. | 我说你很象 你这形象很不对头 |
[05:41] | You fit the profile perfectly. | 你带了18个箱子 并且还穿着西服 |
[05:43] | You have 18 suitcases, and you’re wearing a suit. | 你带了18个箱子 并且还穿着西服 |
[05:45] | I mean, if you were a cop, | 如果你是警察 |
[05:47] | wouldn’t you think you look suspicious? | 难还会不认为你有问题吗? |
[05:48] | Buenos dias. | 你们好 |
[05:50] | How long will you be in Mexico? | 你们会在墨西哥待多长时间 |
[05:51] | Two to three days. | – 两三天 |
[05:52] | I’m not a drug dealer. | – 我不是毒贩 |
[05:54] | Pardon me? | – 什么? – |
[05:56] | I’m not a drug dealer. | 我不是毒贩 呃 哼 |
[05:59] | Uh-huh. | 我要你们停车接受检查 |
[06:01] | I want you to park over there and meet me inside. | |
[06:12] | Are you opening a restaurant here, Mr. Monk? | 你要在这儿开饭馆吗 Monk先生 |
[06:14] | No, I’m not opening a restaurant. | 不 我不开饭馆 |
[06:16] | He’s kind of particular. | 他只是有些怪癖 |
[06:17] | We have bottled water in Mexico, Señor Monk… | 墨西哥有卖瓶装水的 Monk先生 |
[06:20] | Many fine brands. | 有很多很好的品牌 |
[06:21] | Well, all he drinks is Sierra Springs. | 他只喝塞拉泉水牌的 |
[06:23] | Ah, there he is. | 啊 |
[06:25] | The genius from America, | 他在这儿 美国来的神探 |
[06:28] | here to show us simple peasants how to solve a homicide. | 来这里是向我们这些乡巴佬 展示怎样治疗思乡病的 |
[06:31] | I have seen this brand here as well. | 这里也有这个牌子的 |
[06:33] | Well, you know, better safe than sorry. | 你知道 准备充分总是好的 |
[06:36] | Send him home, captain. | 让他回去吧 |
[06:37] | We don’t need a babysitter. | 队长 我们没有功夫照料一个孩子 |
[06:39] | I wish I could, but I promised the governor | 我也希望 |
[06:41] | I would be a gracious host. | 不过我答应州长好好款待他的 |
[06:43] | I only hope he doesn’t get in my way. | 我只希望他不会碍手碍脚 |
[06:45] | Oh, one second, sir. | 等一会 先生 |
[06:48] | Lieutenant, will you marry me? | 副队 嫁给我吧? |
[06:50] | Sir, I, uh… | 先生 |
[06:52] | I’m joking, lieutenant. | 我开玩笑的 副队 |
[06:54] | Those are pillowcases… | 那些是枕套 |
[06:56] | And backup pillowcases. | 以及备用的枕套 |
[06:59] | – And these are? – Moist towelettes. | – 那这些是? – 湿纸巾 |
[07:01] | Why so many? | 为什么会这么多? |
[07:02] | In case I happen to, you know, meet people. | 以备我 你知道 会会见很多的人 |
[07:06] | Señor, I think you have a very poor image of our country. | 先生 我认为你看不起我们的国家 |
[07:09] | Oh, no, no, no. It’s not just you. | 哦 不 不 他不是针对你们 |
[07:11] | He thinks everybody is dirty. | 他认为每个人都不干净 |
[07:14] | You must be a very lonely man, señor. | 那你在墨西哥会很孤独的 先生 |
[07:15] | I am, thank you. | 的确 谢谢你 |
[07:17] | This man is my guest, sergeant. | 这是我们的客人 警员 |
[07:20] | Let’s close up their bags and put them in the car. | 关上他们的箱子 放回车里去 |
[07:23] | Sí, capitán. | – 是的 队长 – Monk先生 |
[07:24] | Señor Monk. Señorita Fleming. | Fleming女土 |
[07:28] | Bienvenidos. | 欢迎你们 |
[07:29] | I am Captain Alameda. This is Lieutenant Plato. | 我是Alameda队长 这是Plato副队 |
[07:32] | Señorita Fleming, welcome to Mexico. | Fleming女士 欢迎来到墨西哥 |
[07:34] | Oh, well, thank you for inviting us. | 谢谢你们的邀请 |
[07:36] | We didn’t invite you. | 我们没邀请你们 |
[07:38] | In fact, you are wasting your time. | 事实上 你们在浪费时间 |
[07:40] | We are going to be making an arrest in this case very soon. | 我们很快就会结案了 |
[07:43] | You have a suspect? | – 你们抓到嫌疑人了? – 还没有 |
[07:44] | Not yet, but we have a theory. | – 但我们已有了线索 |
[07:47] | What’s that? | – 是什么? |
[07:48] | Drugs. | – 毒品 – 毒品? |
[07:50] | Drugs? | 这种事总是会和毒品有关 |
[07:51] | It’s always about the drugs. | 这种事总是会和毒品有关 |
[07:52] | Well, his parents swore he was clean. | 他父母说他从不吸毒 |
[07:55] | Uh, the most he ever had were a couple of beers. | 他只是喜欢喝点啤酒 嗯 |
[07:59] | Captain, how do you explain the cause of death? | 队长 你如何解释他的死因? |
[08:02] | He drowned in midair. | 他在半空中被淹死 |
[08:04] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:05] | I admit it sounds baffling, | 我承认这让人困惑 |
[08:07] | but at the end of the day you will see it was drugs. | 但你们会发现 |
[08:11] | We have the case folder. | 一定会和毒品有关 这是案件的档案 |
[08:13] | We translated it for you. | 交给你 |
[08:16] | Gracias. | 哦 谢谢 |
[08:29] | I’m afraid the nicer hotels in town | 更好的旅馆都已被美国游客订满了 |
[08:32] | were all booked up with American teenagers. | |
[08:34] | It’s Spring Break. | – 因为到了 春假时期 |
[08:35] | Oh, this will be fine. | – 哦 没关系 |
[08:37] | Oh, I didn’t know whether to book one room or two. | 哦 我不知道该订一个房间还是两个房间 |
[08:40] | Two. Two rooms. Two. | 两间 两个房间 两个 |
[08:42] | Uh, dos… two. Two rooms. Two. | 两间 两个房间 两个 |
[08:45] | I think they understand, Sharona. | – 我想他们懂的 Sharona – 哦 好的 |
[08:47] | Uh, two rooms. | – 呃 两间房 |
[08:49] | It doesn’t really make any sense, does it? | – 这不符合情理 不是吗? |
[08:53] | 19 years old, comes down for Spring Break, | 19岁 来这里度假 |
[08:55] | wins a free skydiving lesson, | 赢得免费的跳伞训练机会坐飞机升空 |
[08:57] | goes up in the plane… | |
[08:59] | and drowns. | 然后被淹死 |
[09:02] | Drugs. | 毒品 |
[09:03] | Somehow, drugs. | 无论如何 都是毒品 |
[09:05] | It is always the drugs. | 总会是和毒品有关 – |
[09:07] | Have you spoken to the pilot? | 你们询问过飞行员吗? – |
[09:09] | Yes, many times. | 有过 很多次 |
[09:10] | He is as baffled as we are. | 他和我们一样困惑 |
[09:12] | He swears the boy was alive and well | 他发誓那个男孩在跳出飞机之前是活着的 |
[09:14] | when he jumped off the plane. | 而且没有异常 |
[09:16] | Would you like to meet him? | – 你要见他吗? |
[09:17] | Eventually. | – 当然 |
[09:19] | First I’d like to talk to the witnesses… | 但首先我想和目击者 那个男孩的两个朋友谈谈 |
[09:22] | The boy’s two friends. | 我会安排的 |
[09:23] | I’ll arrange for it. | 我会安排的 |
[09:24] | Give us a call when you’ve had a chance to freshen up. | 当你们安顿下来后 给我打个电话 |
[09:27] | Until later. | 晚点见 |
[09:28] | Gracias. | – 谢谢 |
[09:30] | Por nada. | – 不用 |
[09:36] | What do you think? | – 你是怎么想的 |
[09:38] | It’s weird. | – 很奇怪 |
[09:40] | Everything’s weird. | 每件事都很奇怪 |
[09:43] | It’s like another county. | 这就像在另一个国度 |
[09:48] | This way, please. | 请这边走 |
[09:50] | Your bags will be right up. | 你们的行礼很快就会送上来, |
[09:51] | Is this your first time in San Macros? | – 这是你们第一次来圣麦克洛斯? – 是的 |
[09:53] | Yes, it is. | Adrian Adrian 瞧 这里能看到购物中心 |
[09:54] | Adrian Adrian Adrian! Adrian, look. | |
[09:57] | You can see the plaza. | 瞧 这里能看到购物中心 |
[09:58] | Uh, Señor Monk is in here. | 这是Monk先生的房间 |
[09:59] | Señorita, you are in the next room. | 你的在隔壁 |
[10:01] | There is a connecting door. | 中间有还连接门 |
[10:03] | Well, it locks, right? There’s a lock on the door? | 有门锁吧 |
[10:06] | How do you say lock? | 是吗?门上有锁吗? 你知道怎么说锁吗? |
[10:07] | La cerradura. Sí, there is a lock. | 知道 有锁的 |
[10:10] | You have air conditioning and a minibar, | 这里有空调以及一个小吧台 |
[10:13] | and the 3-way light… low, medium, high. | 还有三重亮度的灯低 中 高 |
[10:16] | This is the only room in the hotel with a 3-way light. | 这是旅馆中唯一有三重亮度灯的房间 |
[10:18] | Good thing we called ahead. | 还不错 |
[10:20] | Here is a list of things you cannot flush down the toilet. | 这里是你们不能冲进马桶的物品名单 |
[10:23] | Adrian, they have chocolate mints on the pillows. | Adrian 他们在枕头上放了巧克力薄荷 |
[10:25] | That is not a mint. Excuse me. | 呃 那不是薄荷 对不起 |
[10:33] | Uh, don’t eat the mints. | 呃 不要吃薄荷 |
[10:49] | Is there a problem? | 有问题吗? |
[10:51] | Uh, sí. Your bags… | 你们的行李 |
[10:53] | They have been stolen from your car. | 被偷了 |
[10:55] | You must have left it unlocked. | – 你们一定没锁车厢 – 哦 上帝 |
[10:56] | Oh, my God. | 我们的箱子? 所有的? |
[10:57] | Our bags? All of them? | 我们的箱子? 所有的? |
[10:59] | I’m afraid so. | 我想是的 |
[11:01] | Th-There were 18 of them! | 有18个箱子呢 |
[11:03] | That was only five minutes. | 我们上来不过5分钟 |
[11:05] | It would take a small army and a U-Haul truck to do that. | 难还我得派一队士兵或装甲车来保护吗? |
[11:08] | Perhaps your friends in the police can help. | 也许你们在警局的朋友可以帮忙 |
[11:10] | I’m very sorry, señor. | 我很抱歉 |
[11:12] | Enjoy your stay. | 先生 祝您愉快 |
[11:22] | I’ll call Captain Alameda. | 我去打电话给Alameda队长 |
[11:24] | They took all my food and water. | 他们偷走了我所有的食物和水 |
[11:27] | What am I going to eat and drink? | 我吃什么喝什么啊? |
[11:29] | – Adrian Adrian, they have food and water in Mexico. | |
[11:31] | Answer the question! | 在墨西哥也有吃的喝的 – 回答我的问题 |
[11:32] | What am I going to eat and drink? | 我吃什么喝什么? |
[11:39] | Every time I close my eyes, I can see him falling. | 每当我闭上眼睛时 我仿佛又看见他从空中掉下来 |
[11:43] | Was he alive when he left the plane? | 他跳出飞机时还活着吗? |
[11:47] | Yeah, I think so. | 我想是的 |
[11:48] | I saw him kicking, waving his arms. | 我看见他在踢腿 挥舞着手臂 |
[11:51] | How well did you know Chip? | – 你们和Chip熟吗? |
[11:52] | I didn’t know him at all. | – 我跟他不是很熟 |
[11:53] | I didn’t even know his last name till I had to identify the body. | 在确认他的尸体之前我甚至不知他姓什么 |
[11:56] | We just hooked up the other night at this club in Rivesta. | 我们只是晚上在里瓦塞的俱乐部里碰到他的 |
[11:59] | And you all just decided to go parachuting? | 然后你们就决定去玩跳伞? |
[12:02] | No, no, no. Chip won a free lesson or something | 不 不 |
[12:06] | from this flight school for one free jump. | 不 Chip赢得了一个 在飞行学校里免费跳伞的机会 |
[12:09] | He just asked us to come and watch. | 他只是邀请我们去观看 这只是即兴而为 |
[12:11] | It sounded like a blast. | 我和他一直在手机里交谈 |
[12:12] | I was talking to him on his cell phone the entire time. | 我和他一直在手机里交谈 |
[12:15] | He sounded scared… but excited. | 他有点害怕 但很兴奋 |
[12:17] | You know, the coroner said Chip Rosatti drowned. | 知道吗 验尸官说Chip Rosetta是被淹死的 |
[12:21] | Drowned? | – 淹死? |
[12:23] | Does that make any sense to you? | – 你觉得是这样吗? |
[12:27] | Something from the bar? | – 要点什么吗? |
[12:28] | I’ll have an iced tea, thank you. | – 我要杯冰茶 谢谢 |
[12:30] | Me too, please. | – 我也是 – 我也一样 |
[12:32] | Sounds good. | – 好的 你呢 先生? – 这里有塞拉泉水牌的水吗? |
[12:33] | And for you, señor? | – 好的 你呢 |
[12:34] | Do you have any Sierra Springs? | 先生? – 这里有塞拉泉水牌的水吗? |
[12:36] | No. We have Perrier. | 没 呃 我们有毕雷矿泉水 |
[12:38] | No, thank you. | 不了 |
[12:40] | Do you know anyone in town that sells Sierra Springs? | 谢谢 你知道哪有青塞拉泉水卖吗? |
[12:43] | I’m afraid not, señor. We have some Pellegrino. | 我想没有 先生 我们还有圣培露 |
[12:46] | No, thank you. | 不了 谢谢 |
[12:48] | We have Aquafina. | – 阿克非那呢? |
[12:50] | I don’t think so. | – 不用了 |
[12:51] | We have Polaris. | – 宝利斯呢? – 不要了 |
[12:52] | No. | – 还有箭头牌 – 不了 谢谢 |
[12:53] | – Arrowhead. – No, thank you. | – 还有箭头牌 – 不了 谢谢 |
[12:55] | – Deer Park. – No. | – 鹿圈牌呢? – 不了 谢谢 |
[12:56] | We have Evian. It’s delicious, señor. | 埃文牌呢?味道很好 先生 |
[12:59] | It’s our best seller. | 是 是我们这里卖得最好的品牌 |
[13:00] | It is? | 是吗? |
[13:04] | No, thank you. | 算了 谢谢 |
[13:06] | I’m sort of used to Sierra Springs. | 我只习惯塞拉泉水 |
[13:08] | We have Aqua Fresca. | 还有阿克弗斯牌呢 |
[13:10] | It’s owned by the same company that bottles Sierra Springs. | 舆塞拉泉水是同一家公司出品的 |
[13:13] | They use the same water, señor. | 它们装的是同样的水 |
[13:16] | No. | – 不了 – 水是一样的 先生 |
[13:18] | But it’s the same water, señor. It’s just a different label. | – 只是不同的商标而已 |
[13:20] | Adrian, it’s the same water. | – Adrian 这有什么区别 |
[13:23] | No. I-I’ll be fine. | 算了 |
[13:26] | How long can you go without drinking? | 我没事 不喝水你能撑多久? |
[13:28] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:29] | What’s the record? | 历史记录是多久? |
[13:38] | That man. | 那个男人 那个 |
[13:40] | – That… That man. – What about him? | – 那个男人 – 怎么了? |
[13:43] | He’s wearing my clothes. | 他穿着的是我的衣服 |
[13:46] | I think he stole my suitcases. | 他偷了我的箱子 |
[13:48] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[13:49] | Hello? Excuse me. | 先生 等等 |
[13:51] | Sir? Sir? Hello? | – 你要做什么? – 劳驾?对不起? |
[13:55] | Excuse me! Excuse me! | 等一等? |
[13:57] | Sir, excuse me. | 哦 先生? |
[13:59] | Hey, señor! | 对不起 嘿 先生 |
[14:01] | I’d like to talk to you! | 我要和你谈谈 |
[14:05] | Sir? Sir? | 先生?先生 请等一等好吗? |
[14:06] | Con permiso! Señor, wait! | 停下 先生 等等 |
[14:13] | Stop! Stop! | 停下 先生 等等 |
[14:15] | Alto! | 停下来 |
[14:24] | Adrian | Adrian! |
[14:26] | Adrian, are you okay? | Adrian 你没事吧? |
[14:27] | Oh, my God, he could have killed you! | – 哦 上帝 |
[14:29] | I think that was the idea. | 有人要杀你 – 我想是的 |
[14:38] | My goodness, Señor Monk, you are lucky to be alive. | 谢天谢地 Monk先生你能活着真是幸运 |
[14:41] | Did you get the license number of the truck? | 你记下了那辆卡车的车牌没有? |
[14:43] | No. | 司机可能喝醉了 车失去了控制 |
[14:44] | He was probably drunk. He lost control of the vehicle. | 司机可能喝醉了 车失去了控制 |
[14:46] | He wasn’t drunk. He tried to kill him. | 他没喝醉 这是谋杀 |
[14:49] | Why would anyone in San Macros want to hurt Señor Monk? | 为什么圣麦克洛斯会有人想谋杀Monk先生呢? |
[14:52] | Do you have any enemies here? | – 你在这儿有仇人吗 |
[14:53] | No. Not here. | – 没 在这里没有 |
[14:55] | So I am right. | 所以我是对的 |
[14:57] | A drunk driver. | 司机喝醉了 |
[14:59] | Or maybe it was the drugs. | 也有可能是吸毒了 |
[15:00] | We’ll find him. | 我们会找到他的 |
[15:02] | Oh, Señor Monk, Dr. Madero, our local coroner. | 哦 Monk先生 这是Madero医生 当地的验尸官 |
[15:04] | Bienvenidos. | 你们好 |
[15:06] | This is a great honor, Señor Monk. | 非常荣幸 |
[15:08] | You are legendary, | Monk先生你是个传奇人物 |
[15:09] | even in this tiny corner of the world. | 即使在这个小地方也很有名呢 |
[15:12] | I know. It is a frightful smell. | 我知道了 一定是我身上可怕的味道 |
[15:15] | Here. Mentholated cream. | 给 薄荷醇 |
[15:18] | Uh, put a little bit under your nose, | 放在鼻子底下 |
[15:20] | and you’ll be fine. | 你们会好受些的 |
[15:22] | Is that better? | 是不是好点了? |
[15:23] | Sí. | |
[15:25] | Gracias. | 是的 |
[15:27] | Want some? | 谢谢了 |
[15:30] | Doctor, Señor Monk is, uh, | 医生 Monk先生是来协助解决 Chip Rosetta的案件的 |
[15:32] | helping with the Chip Rosatti case. | 哦 |
[15:33] | Ah, excelente. | 那太好了 |
[15:35] | He wanted to see your report. | – 他想看看你的报告 – 没问题 |
[15:36] | Of course. Anything you need. | 愿意效劳 |
[15:38] | You know, I just love it when Americans visit. | 知道吗 我很高兴有美国客人来访 |
[15:41] | I’ve never been to the United States. | 我从没去过美国 |
[15:43] | It’s been my life’s dream. | 这是我的人生梦想 |
[15:45] | – Here it is. – Ah, thank you. | 呃 谢谢 |
[15:52] | Catastrophic injuries… Both internal and external. | 体内外的剧烈损伤 |
[15:55] | Consistent with a fall from a great height. | 从高空中落下的必然结果 |
[15:59] | Plus, his blood was hypertonic, | 此外 他的血液渗了出来 |
[16:01] | and there was a pint of water in each lung. | 每个肺叶有一品脱的水 |
[16:03] | In other words, he drowned. | – 换句话说 |
[16:05] | Was he drugged? | 他是淹死的 – 他吸过毒吗? |
[16:06] | Oh, no, no. No drugs, no alcohol. | 不 |
[16:09] | No signs of force. | 没喝酒 无暴力攻击的迹象 |
[16:10] | Time of death? | – 死亡时间? |
[16:12] | There was zero lividity. No rigor mortis. | – 没有伤口症状 |
[16:16] | He died just before impact. | 没有尸僵现象 他刚好在落地前死亡 |
[16:18] | This case is even stranger than the one last year. | 这件案子比去年的那件还奇怪 |
[16:20] | Oh, what happened last year? | – 哦 |
[16:22] | Another unusual death. | 去年怎么了? – 另一件不寻常的死亡 |
[16:24] | An American student was mauled by a wild lion. | 一个美国学生被一头野生狮子撕碎 |
[16:27] | A wild lion? | – 野生狮子? |
[16:29] | What, did he escape from the circus? | – 什么 从马戏团跑出来的? |
[16:31] | That was the puzzle. There was no circus. | 这才奇怪呢 这里没有马戏团 |
[16:33] | A wild lion in Mexico. | 墨西哥有野生狮子? |
[16:35] | It was definitely a lion. | 绝对是狮子干的 |
[16:37] | I did the autopsy myself. | 我亲自做的尸体解剖 |
[16:39] | It was drug-related somehow. | 这绝对和毒品有关 |
[16:40] | – I am sure of it. – I’m sure you’re right. | 我肯定你是对的 |
[16:43] | I wish you had been here for that case, Señor Monk. | 我希望你也能破了那个案件 Monk先生 |
[16:46] | All right, let’s forget about the lion. | – 好吧 |
[16:47] | – The lion’s ancient history. – It’s old news. | 别提那个狮子了都过去了 – 没意义了 |
[16:49] | Yes, let’s concentrate on the case at hand. | 是的 让我们集中到这个案件上来 |
[16:51] | He jumped from an airplane and drowned. | 从飞机跳下来 |
[16:55] | Are you all right? | 然后被淹死了 你还好吧? |
[16:57] | I’m… I’m just a little thirsty. | 呃 我只是有点渴 |
[16:59] | Do you have any bottled water? | 这儿有瓶装水吗? |
[17:01] | Oh, yes, I have Perrier. | 哦 是的 我有毕雷牌的 |
[17:04] | No, thank you. I’m fine. | 不了 谢谢 我没事 |
[17:13] | Here. | 这个 |
[17:16] | No, thank you. | – 不 谢谢 |
[17:17] | It’s fine. It’s in a can. | – 没问题的 这是罐装的 |
[17:19] | It doesn’t say where it was bottled. | 上面没说是在何处罐装的 |
[17:20] | I’m Captain Valez. | 我是Valez机长 |
[17:22] | You wanted to see me? | 是你要见我? |
[17:24] | Uh, yeah. I’m Sharona Fleming, | 呃 是的 我是Sharona |
[17:26] | and this is Adrian Monk. | Fleming 这位是Adrian Monk |
[17:28] | We’re investigating the death of Chip Rosatti. | 我们在调查Chip Rosetta的死亡事件 |
[17:31] | Well, I wish you luck. | 我祝你们好运 |
[17:32] | The police have shut me down… | 警方已经把我监控起来了 |
[17:35] | until they figure out what happened. | 直到他们找出事情的真相 |
[17:37] | Well, we understand you were the last person to see Chip alive. | 我们知道你是见到Chip活着的最后一个人 |
[17:41] | The police think I was involved, | 警察认为与我有关 |
[17:44] | which is crazy. | 简直不可理喻 |
[17:45] | Why would I do this to my own business? | 为什么我要坏自己的生意? |
[17:47] | Why don’t you tell us what happened? | 为什么不告诉我们究竟发生了什么? |
[17:49] | The kid Rosatti showed up with a letter | 那个孩子 Rosetta来我这里 拿着从他家里带来的一封信 |
[17:51] | from the home office that said, | 说他很开心中奖了 |
[17:53] | “good for one complimentary jump.” | |
[17:55] | It turned out to be a forgery. | 事实上那是伪造的 |
[17:58] | But at the time, it looked… | 但那个时候看上去并不会让人怀疑 |
[17:59] | How do you say? Kosher. | |
[18:01] | So I took him up, I strapped him in, | 所以我让他上飞机 然后他跳下去 |
[18:03] | and he jumped. That’s all I know. | 我就知道这些 |
[18:05] | Captain, the ripcord on the boy’s parachute was severed. | 机长 那个孩子的降落伞的绳索被人切断了 |
[18:09] | So they tell me. | – 他们告诉过我 |
[18:11] | Who had access to the parachute? | – 谁接近过他的降落伞? |
[18:13] | Everyone. Anyone. It was sitting right here | 任何人都有可能 |
[18:15] | on this shelf all weekend. Anyone could’ve cut it. | 整个周末都放在架子上 任何人都有可能割断绳子 |
[18:18] | From now on, I check them all. | 从今以后 |
[18:21] | I feel terrible. | 我会仔细检查的 我觉得很糟糕 |
[18:23] | Is this the plane? | – 就是这架飞机? |
[18:25] | Sí. | – 是的 |
[18:27] | Did anything unusual happen during the flight? | 在飞行中有什么不正常的事情发生吗? |
[18:30] | No, it was routine. | 没有 很正常 |
[18:32] | I’ve logged over 1,000 flights just like it. | 我这样飞行一千多次了 |
[18:35] | So Chip was alive when you took off? | 当你们起飞时Chip还活着? |
[18:37] | Everybody saw him. Talk to my crew. | 每个人都见到他了 不信去问我的工作人员 |
[18:40] | He was alive when he jumped. | 他跳下去的时候都还活着? |
[18:42] | I don’t know what happened after he left the plane. | 我不知道他离开飞机后发生了什么 |
[18:45] | Why don’t you talk to his three little friends? | – 你们为什么不去问问他的三个朋友? |
[18:47] | Three? I thought there were two. | – 三个?不是只有两个吗? |
[18:49] | Two came to watch, but there was a third kid | 两个在下面看 但第三个离开了 |
[18:51] | – who dropped him off. – A third kid? | – 第三个? |
[18:53] | An American. | – 一个美国人 |
[18:54] | Did you get a name? | 你知道名字吗? |
[18:56] | I think his name was T.J. | 我只知道他名字缩写是T.J. |
[18:59] | I saw Chip give him something. | – 我看见Chip给了他一些东西 |
[19:00] | What was it? | – 是什么? |
[19:02] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 那个孩子 |
[19:03] | T.J . This kid T.J… he was wearing a rolex watch | |
[19:06] | and driving a very nice car. | 戴着劳力士表 驾驶看一辆很漂亮的车 |
[19:08] | You might want to check the Grande Lago Resort. | 也许你们得去大拉格胜地查查 |
[19:10] | That’s where all the rich kids stay. | 那是富小子们待的地方 |
[19:18] | Oh, excuse me, we’re looking for T.J. | 哦 对不起 我们在找一个叫T.J.的人 |
[19:20] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[19:24] | I have never been prouder to be an American. | 我从来没有这样为自己是美国人而自豪 |
[19:28] | They’re having fun. | – 他们在找乐子 |
[19:29] | So this is fun? | – 这就开心? |
[19:31] | I’ve heard about fun. | 我知道怎么样找乐子 |
[19:32] | I’ve never been this close to it. | 我从没来过这样的地方 |
[19:34] | Hey, you’re hot. | 嘿 你真漂亮 你愿意 |
[19:35] | You wanna, you know, go upstairs? | 知道吗 跟我上楼吗? |
[19:38] | I’d rather chew glass. | 我宁愿去嚼玻璃 |
[19:42] | Did you hear that? | 听到吗?你们听见她对我说什么吗 |
[19:43] | Did you hear what she just said to me? | |
[19:52] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[19:55] | Where’d you get that water? | – 你从哪儿买的水? |
[19:56] | I brought it with me from San Diego. | – 我从圣地亚哥带来的 |
[19:59] | We’ll give you $20 for it. | – 20美元卖给我们吧 |
[20:01] | What? | – 什么? |
[20:03] | Look, it’s the only brand that he likes, | 瞧 这是他唯一中意的品牌 |
[20:05] | and he hasn’t had anything to eat or drink all day. | 为此他一整天都没吃喝了 |
[20:08] | – Well, here you go. | |
[20:09] | Ah, thank you, thank you. | 好的 给你 |
[20:11] | – Ha ha ha ha! | |
[20:14] | Ha ha ha ha! | 哦 谢谢 |
[20:18] | That’s the most obnoxious thing I’ve ever seen. | – 这是我见过的最让人恶心的事情 – 是吗? |
[20:21] | Yeah? Is it more obnoxious than this? | 再来个比这还恶心? |
[20:24] | Oh… | 哦 |
[20:26] | My God! | 上帝 |
[20:28] | Hey, hey, are you still looking for T.J.? | 嘿 嘿 |
[20:30] | ‘Cause he’s right over there. | 你们还在找T.J.吗? 他就在那里 |
[20:31] | Oh, thank you. Thanks. | 哦 谢谢 我 |
[20:36] | Oh, my God. | 哦 上帝 |
[20:38] | So you’d rather chew glass, huh? | 所以你宁愿去嚼玻璃 是吗? |
[20:42] | Hey, look, I’m sorry I said that. | 嘿 我抱歉我那样说 |
[20:43] | It was… just an expression. | 这只是一种表达方式 |
[20:45] | Oh, yeah, well, I know a few expressions, too. | 哦 是吗? 我也知道一些表达方式 |
[20:48] | We know that you drove Chip to the airport | 我们知道是你在Chip死的那天送他去机场的 |
[20:50] | on the day he died. | |
[20:52] | I barely knew the kid, all right? | 我和他不熟 早上碰见他 他要搭我的车 |
[20:54] | I met him that morning. He asked me for a ride. | 早上碰见他 他要搭我的车 |
[20:56] | Why didn’t you go to the police? | 你为什么不去警局做笔录? |
[20:58] | Yeah. Right. Like I’m going to get involved | 是啊 |
[21:01] | with the federales. | 就好像我应该与此有关 是吧? |
[21:02] | The pilot said that Chip gave you something | 机师说Chip在起飞之前给了你一些东西 |
[21:04] | just before they took off. | |
[21:06] | Maybe he did. | 也许是给了 |
[21:08] | What? What was it? | 那是什么 |
[21:11] | I told you I am not going to get involved. | 我告诉过你 我不会给自己惹麻烦的 |
[21:15] | Did you hear what he said? | 你听见他说了什么没有? |
[21:17] | We’re with the police. | 我们是警方的人 |
[21:18] | Somebody is dead. | 有人被谋杀了 |
[21:21] | I’ll tell you what. | 这样吧 |
[21:22] | I’ll drink you for it. | 跟我们喝酒 |
[21:24] | Me and my buddy against the two of you. | 我们两个对你们两个 |
[21:26] | One pitcher each. If you finish first, | 一方一杯 |
[21:29] | I’ll tell you what I know. | 如果你们先喝完 我就会说出一切 |
[21:30] | Fine. You’re on. | – 好的 你得守信 – 不 什么?不 |
[21:32] | No. What? No. This is insane. | 太疯狂了 |
[21:34] | No. Forget it. | 别做 |
[21:35] | We’ll just call Captain Alameda. | 还是去找Alameda队长吧 |
[21:37] | It’s a piece of cake. | – 这只是小意思 |
[21:39] | Sharona, I don’t drink. | – Sharona 我从不喝酒 |
[21:41] | Don’t worry about it. I do. | 别担心 我来搞定 |
[21:43] | Ready! Set! Go! | 准备 开始 快点 |
[21:56] | What are you doing?! It’s a race! | 你在干什么?这是在比赛 |
[21:58] | One second. You’ll thank me later. | 一会儿你会感谢我的 |
[22:01] | Give it to me! | Give it to me! 给我 给我 喝 喝 喝 喝 喝 喝 喝 喝 喝 喝 喝 喝 喝 喝 喝 喝 喝 喝 喝 喝 喝 喝 喝 喝 |
[22:11] | Chug! Chug! Chug! | |
[22:27] | Four years of Catholic high school! | 我在天主教中学待了四年 |
[22:30] | Fork it over. | 怎么样 |
[22:32] | Okay. Here. | – 好的 |
[22:34] | A key? | 给 – 钥匙? |
[22:36] | What it’s for? | – 什么的钥匙? – 我不知道 |
[22:37] | I don’t know. He just asked me to hold onto it for him. | 他只是要我替他保存一下 |
[22:43] | Adrian, why don’t you go back to the hotel? | Adrian 你为什么不回到旅馆去 |
[22:46] | Vacuum or something. I’ll stay here for a while. | 打扫一下或别的什么 我要在这儿待一会儿 |
[22:49] | Want to do another one? | – 想再来一杯? |
[22:50] | – Let’s do it. – All right. | – 当然 再来 |
[23:24] | Hey, detective. | – 嘿 |
[23:26] | Where have you been? | 侦探 – 你去哪儿了? |
[23:27] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[23:31] | Did you have fun? | 你 找到乐子了吗? |
[23:33] | I had fun. | 我找到了 |
[23:35] | I forgot how much fun fun was. | 我都不记得找到多少乐子了 |
[23:39] | I like it here. | 我喜欢这里 |
[23:41] | Where did you get that necklace? | – 你从哪得到的项链? |
[23:43] | I don’t remember. Don’t ask me anything else. | – 我不记得了 |
[23:47] | It hurts to think. | 别问我事 我脑子不转了 |
[23:48] | Th-That’s my bed. | 但 但 那是我的床 |
[23:51] | Your bed is in the next room… | 你的床在另一间房里 |
[23:53] | Oh, shut up. | 哦 闭嘴 |
[23:57] | I’ve been asking around about the key. | 我一直在查这把钥匙 |
[24:00] | The concierge says it might fit a locker at the bus station. | 门房说它可能是车站里的储物柜的钥匙 |
[24:04] | You want to go check it out with me? | 你能和我一起去吗? |
[24:05] | You mean now? | 你是说现在? |
[24:07] | I’m afraid they’re going to clean out the locker, | 我担心他们会清理他的柜子 |
[24:09] | and we’ll lose whatever’s in there. | 那我们就什么都找不到了 |
[24:11] | I think what I’d rather do | 我想我们最好去 |
[24:15] | is die… | 死 |
[24:18] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:20] | So I’ll just go out alone… | 我自己去 |
[24:26] | Without you… | 没有你 |
[24:30] | By myself. | 我自己去 |
[25:16] | – Ah, Señorita Fleming. | |
[25:18] | Are you all right? | Fleming女士 你还好吗? |
[25:20] | Do you have any aspirin? | – 有阿司匹林吗? |
[25:21] | Yes. How many do you need? | 有的 你需要多少? |
[25:24] | A thousand. | 1000粒 |
[25:29] | I like your necklace. | 我喜欢你的项链 |
[25:32] | Señorita. | 女士 |
[25:36] | Sharona, something has happened. | Sharona女士 出事了 |
[25:41] | What? | – 什么? |
[25:42] | It is your friend Señor Monk. | – 是你的朋友 Monk先生 |
[25:44] | Was he at the bus station last night? | 他昨晚是不是在汽车站? |
[25:46] | Yeah, yeah, I guess so. Why? | 是的 我想是的 怎么了? |
[25:51] | Oh, my God, what happened? | 哦 上帝 发生了什么? |
[25:54] | I’m terribly sorry. | 我非常遗憾 |
[25:58] | Señor Monk… | Monk先生 |
[26:01] | He is dead. | 他死了 |
[26:07] | What? | 什么? |
[26:12] | Well, Judge Dexter won’t give us the warrant. | Decresa法官不肯给我们搜查令 |
[26:15] | Yeah. I knew she was trouble when they appointed her. | 是啊 |
[26:19] | Stottlemeyer. | 当他们提拔她的时候我就知道会有麻烦 |
[26:21] | Yes, captain. | 是的 队长? |
[26:23] | Yeah, I know him very well. What’s he done now? | 是的 我认识他 |
[26:32] | Thank you. | 他现在在做什么? 呃 谢谢你 |
[26:34] | I-I have to hang up now. | 我 我现在得挂了 |
[26:37] | Captain? | 队长? |
[26:41] | That was Captain Alameda, | 那是Alameda队长 |
[26:44] | San Macros Police Department. | 圣麦克洛斯警局的 |
[26:48] | Adrian Monk is dead. | Adrian Monk死了 |
[26:50] | He never used the same umbrella twice. | 他从不用同一把伞两次 |
[26:53] | Every time it rained, he threw it out. | 每次下雨 他都扔掉 这简直让我发疯 |
[26:54] | It drove me crazy. | 我不知道没有他我该做些什么 |
[26:56] | I don’t know what I’m going to do without him. | 我不知道没有他我该做些什么 |
[26:57] | Señorita, you have to come down and identify the body. | 女士 你必须镇静下来 还得去辨认他的尸体 |
[27:00] | I will go with you. | 如果能让你好受点 我和你一起去 |
[27:02] | If it’s any consolation, | 你的朋友很勇敢 |
[27:03] | your friend showed great courage. | 你的朋友很勇敢 |
[27:05] | After he was run over, he crawled inch by inch | 当他被追赶的时候 他一步一步的 |
[27:09] | through the mud and garbage, | 在泥巴和垃圾里爬行求助 |
[27:10] | trying to get help. | |
[27:12] | – He crawled through what? | |
[27:14] | Mud and garbage. | 他在什么里爬行? – |
[27:17] | He’s not dead. | 泥巴和垃圾 他没死 |
[27:19] | Pardon me? | 那不是他 |
[27:20] | It’s not him. | – 女士 你的朋友已经死了 – 那不是他 |
[27:22] | Señorita, your friend is gone. | – 女士 你的朋友已经死了 – 那不是他 |
[27:23] | It’s not him. Maybe it’s the guy that stole our suitcases. | 也许是偷了我们箱子的人 |
[27:27] | How can you be sure? | 你为什么这么肯定? |
[27:28] | Adrian Monk would die before he crawled through mud and garbage. | Adrain Monk宁死也不会在泥巴和垃圾中翻滚 |
[27:31] | But he was dying. | – 但他确实死了 |
[27:33] | You don’t understand. | – 你们根本就不了解 |
[27:34] | – Adrian! – Señor Monk! | – Monk先生 |
[27:37] | That officer outside told me I was dead. | – 外面的警官说我已经死了 |
[27:41] | I’m not dead. Am I? | 我没死 |
[27:45] | You’re not dead. | 不是吗? 你确实没死 |
[27:47] | I didn’t think so. | 我也觉得自己没死 |
[27:49] | I am so thirsty. | 我很渴 |
[27:52] | Uh, I found this in the locker. | 我在他的柜子中发现的 |
[27:54] | It’s Chip Rosatti’s. | 这是Chip |
[28:00] | I’m thirsty. | Rosetta的 我渴呆了 |
[28:03] | In a way, given what he had to deal with, | 从某种方面来说 |
[28:06] | he was the bravest man I’ve ever known. | 从他所做的来看 他是我见过的最勇敢的人 |
[28:10] | I measured everything I did against him. | 我怀念和他作对的时候 |
[28:12] | He was my yardstick. | 其实他是我的楷模 |
[28:14] | I never told him that. | 我从没告诉过他 |
[28:16] | I’m sure he knew, sir. | 我相信他知道 |
[28:19] | I’m sure he did. | 长官 我相信他知道 |
[28:21] | The son of a bitch knew everything. | 那个混蛋什么都知道 |
[28:26] | I want a full dress funeral. | 我需要一个隆重的葬礼我要州长也来 |
[28:28] | I want the governor there. | |
[28:30] | I want the entire department there | 求整个警局的人都得戴着 |
[28:32] | with black armbands and white gloves. | 黑色臂章和白色手套到场 |
[28:35] | Sir, Monk wasn’t on active duty. | 长官 |
[28:38] | We can’t go full dress. | Monk并不是局里的编制 我们不能穿制服去 |
[28:40] | Adrian | Adrian Monk is to be buried with honors, |
[28:43] | or I quit. | Monk必须得到礼遇 要不然我辞职 |
[28:44] | I’m going to tell you something, Randy, | 我得告诉你 |
[28:46] | and I’m not ashamed to admit this. | Randall 我得不好意思的承认 |
[28:48] | I loved that man. | 我爱那个男人 |
[28:51] | This is Stottlemeyer. | 我是Stottlemeyer |
[28:54] | Yes. | 是的 |
[28:56] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[29:01] | I hate that man. | 我讨厌那个男人 |
[29:10] | I hate that man! | 我讨厌他 |
[29:14] | Thank you for coming, Señor Monk. | 谢谢你能来 Monk先生 |
[29:16] | As you can see, there is nothing unusual here. | 正如你所见 这里没什么不寻常的 |
[29:19] | Here is some skin cream, a t-shirt, | 面霜 一件体恤 一些杂志 |
[29:21] | some magazines… | 哦 |
[29:23] | Oh, yes, a candy bar. | 还有一块糖 |
[29:28] | No drugs. | – 没有毒品? – 没有 先生 |
[29:29] | No, señor. | 这让我认为 |
[29:30] | Which makes me think… | 这让我认为 |
[29:32] | For once, we have a case | 还是有一件案子是不涉及毒品的 |
[29:34] | that may not involve drugs. | |
[29:36] | I have a theory. | – 我有个想法 |
[29:37] | What is it? | – 什么? |
[29:39] | Chip The boy Chip Rosatti | |
[29:40] | drowned at the resort… | Rosetta是在那个游泳池里 |
[29:43] | in the swimming pool. | 被淹死 |
[29:45] | It was an accident. | 那是个事故 |
[29:47] | The resort owner panicked. | 但游泳池的主人很害怕 |
[29:49] | He couldn’t afford all the bad publicity or a lawsuit, | 他不愿公开此事 惹上官司 |
[29:51] | so to cover up, he arranged for the boy’s body | 所以为了掩饰 他安排那个男孩的尸体上了飞机 |
[29:54] | to be put on an airplane | 并使得他像摔死的一样 |
[29:55] | and made it look like a parachuting accident. | 并使得他像摔死的一样 |
[29:58] | But his friends talked to him just before he jumped. | 但他的朋友在跳伞之前一直和他在通话 |
[30:01] | They were obviously paid off. | 他们显然被收买了 |
[30:02] | But the pilot swore he was alive. | 但那个机师发誓 他那时候还活看 |
[30:05] | Then he was paid off, as well. | 他也被买通了 |
[30:07] | What do you think, Mr. Monk? | 你认为呢 Monk先生? |
[30:11] | Uh, I’m sorry. I wasn’t listening. | 对 对不起 我没在听 |
[30:14] | Capitán, I have some excellent news. | 队长 我有些好消息 |
[30:17] | Don’t tell me you have the news. | 不要光说你有了消息 |
[30:18] | Tell me the news. | 得说是什么消息 |
[30:20] | He’s here. | – 他来了 |
[30:21] | Excellent! | – 太棒了 |
[30:23] | Oh. The hotel owner is here. | 哦 旅馆主人来了 他会在旁边的房间里 |
[30:26] | He will be in the next room. You will have a front-row seat. | 你们会有个好位置看审讯的 |
[30:29] | He will be confessing very shortly. | 相信他会很快招供的 |
[30:38] | Can we get you anything, Hernandez? | 我们能为你提供什么吗 Ronaster? |
[30:41] | It is a bit hot in here, capitán. | – 队长 这里有些热 – 当然 |
[30:43] | Of course. Sergeant, get some water for our guest. | 警员 给我们的客人一些水 |
[30:48] | Ronaster Hernandez, | |
[30:50] | we know all about the accident at the swimming pool. | 我们知道了游泳池的事故 |
[30:53] | – What accident? – Don’t play games. | 什么事故? 别玩游戏了 |
[30:55] | We know Chip Rosatti drowned there, and you tried to cover it up. | 们知道Chip Rosetta在那儿淹死了 而你试图掩饰 |
[30:58] | You’re crazy. | 你们疯了 |
[31:00] | Is that why you brought me here? | 这是你们带我来这儿的原因? |
[31:07] | Sierra Springs. | 塞拉泉水? |
[31:10] | Sergeant… | – 警员 这里还有塞拉泉水吗? |
[31:11] | Is there any more Sierra Springs? | – 对不起 没有了 |
[31:14] | I’m sorry. No más. That was the last one. | 那是最后一支 |
[31:16] | We have Perrier. | 我们还有毕雷牌的 |
[31:18] | I like your beads. | 我喜欢你的珠子 |
[31:21] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[31:26] | What was that? | – 那是什么? |
[31:27] | Don’t change the subject. | – 别想转移话题 |
[31:30] | Do you have witnesses? | 你们有证人吗? 如果他在那儿淹死的 那一定会有目击者的 |
[31:32] | If he drowned, there must have been a witness. | 也许你把他们还有机师全都收买了 |
[31:33] | Maybe you paid them off like you paid off the pilot. | 也许你把他们还有机师全都收买了 |
[31:36] | – Adrian Adrian Adrian. Adrian. Look at this. | |
[31:38] | What is it? | 看这个 – 什么? |
[31:39] | Hydroxyzine. | 羟嗪 |
[31:41] | That means he was allergic to chlorine. | 这说明他对氯敏感 |
[31:43] | He never would’ve gone swimming. | – 他不可能去游泳的 |
[31:45] | I don’t care. | – 不关我事 |
[31:47] | I’m just so damn thirsty. | 我只是太渴了 |
[32:32] | If Chip didn’t drown in the pool, | 如果Chip不是在游泳池里被淹死的 |
[32:33] | something must’ve happened on the plane. | 飞机上就一定有事情发生 |
[32:35] | Maybe. | 也许 我想我们应该再回到飞机场查查去 |
[32:36] | I think we should go back to the airport. | 我想我们应该再回到飞机场查查去 |
[32:38] | Okay. | 好的 我要打电话给Benjy |
[32:39] | I’m going to call Benjy. | 嗨 宝贝 |
[32:49] | Hi, honey, it’s me. How are you doing? | 是我 过得如何? |
[32:53] | You did? | 是吗? |
[32:55] | That’s… I’m so proud of you. | 那真是 我为你感到自豪 |
[32:58] | You want to tell him about it? | 你要告诉他? 好的 |
[32:59] | Okay, okay. One sec, okay? I love you. | 好的 等一会? 我爱你 |
[33:01] | I love you, too. Bye. | 我也爱你 再见 |
[33:03] | – Adrian Adrian, he wants to talk to you. | |
[33:05] | – But the painting… – I’ll fix the painting. | 他要和你谈谈 – 但这幅画 |
[33:07] | Come on, he wants to talk to you. | 我来弄正它 快来 他要和你说话 |
[33:14] | Hi, Benjy. | 嗨 Benjy |
[33:15] | It’s me… Monk. | 是我 Monk |
[33:17] | What are you drinking? | 你在喝什么? |
[33:19] | Oh. I thought you were drinking something. | 哦 我以为你在喝什么 |
[33:25] | Hold, please. Sharona… the bed. | 等等 Sharona 床 |
[33:27] | It’s not made. | – 床没铺好 – 那么? |
[33:29] | So? | 女仆没有进来过 |
[33:30] | The maid hasn’t been in here. | 女仆没有进来过 |
[33:33] | Don’t move! | 别动 |
[33:35] | Benjy, we’ll call you back. | Benjy 我们再打给你 |
[33:39] | Don’t… move. | 别动 |
[33:43] | Somebody’s been in this room. | – 有人来过这里 |
[33:45] | How do you know? | – 你怎么知道? |
[33:47] | The 3-way lamp… | 那盖灯 |
[33:48] | It was on low when we left, but now it’s on high. | 我们出去的时候它比较低 现在它比较高 |
[33:51] | And that painting… was tilted the other way. | 以及这幅画 应在朝向另一边的 |
[34:11] | Señor Monk? | Monk先生? |
[34:13] | Señor Monk? | Monk先生? |
[34:15] | Señor Monk. | Monk先生 |
[34:17] | There you are. | 你在这儿 |
[34:19] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧? |
[34:20] | You are a brave man, Señor Monk. | 你真勇敢 |
[34:22] | You are not sweating at all. | Monk先生 你连汗都没出一滴 |
[34:24] | I’m dehydrated. I’m out of sweat. | 我都快干死了 |
[34:26] | I want to sweat. I’m trying to sweat. | 哪来的汗 |
[34:27] | Clearly you were right, señor. | 显然你是对的 |
[34:29] | Somebody is trying to kill you. | 有人想杀你 |
[34:30] | You must be frightening someone. | 你一定是威胁到某人了 |
[34:32] | But we don’t even have a suspect. | 但我们没有嫌疑人呢 |
[34:34] | This isn’t about the Chip Rosatti case. | 这与Chip Rosetta的案子无关 |
[34:37] | It’s about something else. | 一定还有别的什么事 |
[34:38] | What? | – 是什么? |
[34:40] | I don’t know. | – 我不知道 |
[34:41] | Maybe it’s just a local zafado who hates people from San Francisco. | 也许是当地有人憎恶从旧金山来的人 |
[34:46] | Excuse me? | 对不起? |
[34:48] | He’s right. | 他是对的 你 |
[34:49] | Chip Rosetta You, Chip Rosatti, the boy last year who was mauled by the wild lion… | |
[34:52] | You are all from San Francisco. | 去年被狮子撕碎的男孩 你们都是从旧金山来的 |
[34:54] | The boy who was mauled was from San Francisco? | 那个男孩也来自旧金山? |
[34:56] | Yes, from Marin County. From a wealthy family. | 是的 来自梅林镇 一个富人家 |
[34:58] | And Chip Rosatti’s family had money. | Chip Rosetta家也很有钱 |
[35:00] | – What? – I got it. | – 什么? – 我知道了 |
[35:02] | I know who did it. I know how, and I know why. | 我知道谁干的了 知道犯罪手法和动机了 |
[35:04] | You do? | 是吗? 去开车 整理行礼 我们可以回家了 |
[35:05] | Get the car and start packing! We’re going home! | 去开车 整理行礼 我们可以回家了 |
[35:07] | What? | 什么? 结束了 我们回家了 |
[35:08] | – It’s all over! We’re going home! – What? | 结束了 我们回家了 什么? |
[35:10] | When did the coroner Dr. Madero first arrive in San Macros? | 验尸官Madero医生 是什么时候来到圣麦克洛斯? |
[35:15] | Wait. Don’t tell me. | 等等 |
[35:17] | A year and a half ago. | 别说 一年半之前 |
[35:19] | That’s right. But what does Madero have to do with all this? | 对的 但Madero与此有什么关系? |
[35:22] | I didn’t catch it before because I was so damn thirsty. | 再想不出来 我就得渴死了 |
[35:27] | Smell this. | 闻一闻 |
[35:31] | Menthol. | 薄荷醇 Madero在停尸间工作的时候使用的薄荷醇 |
[35:32] | Madero uses mentholated cream when he works at the morgue. | 薄荷醇 Madero在停尸间工作的时候使用的薄荷醇 |
[35:35] | Go find Dr. Madero and bring him here rápido! | 去找Madero医生 并带到这里来 |
[35:38] | Plato! | Plato 快点 |
[35:40] | Come on! Come on, pack! Pack! | 快点 收拾行李 |
[35:43] | It’s nothing personal. I just… | 不是什么别的原因 |
[35:45] | I just gotta go home. | 我只是必须得回去 |
[35:46] | I still don’t understand, Señor Monk. | 我还是不明白 Monk先生 |
[35:48] | Captain, | 队长 去年的狮子事件 |
[35:50] | the wild lion last year | 以及在半空中被淹死的男孩事件 |
[35:51] | and the boy who drowned in midair… | |
[35:53] | What do they have in common? | 这两个案子有什么共同点? |
[35:56] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[35:58] | They’re both impossible. | 它们都是不可能的发生的 |
[36:00] | One impossible murder, maybe. | 一件不可能的谋杀 也许会发生 |
[36:03] | Two impossible murders? | 两件呢? |
[36:04] | It’s just not possible. | 那就是不可能了 |
[36:08] | – Is the car downstairs? – Yes, I just called. | – 车在楼下吗? – 我刚刚叫了 |
[36:09] | – Come on. – Wait, wait, wait! My hairbrush! | – 快走 快走 – 等等 我的梳子 |
[36:11] | – I’ll buy you a new one! – But how are you so sure? | – 我会给你买个新的 – 你如何肯定的呢? |
[36:14] | Two years ago, back in the States, | 你还记得 |
[36:15] | I testified against a doctor named Louis Nivara. | 我指证过一个叫做Louis Nivarna的 |
[36:18] | I remember that case. It was an insurance scam. | 我记得那个案子 是个保险诈骗案 |
[36:20] | It ruined him. He lost his practice. | 我毁了他的生涯 |
[36:22] | His poor wife committed suicide, and he always blamed me. | 他可怜的妻子自杀了 而他一直都在怨我 |
[36:25] | So you think this Dr. Nivara… | – 所以你认为Nivarna医生 |
[36:27] | And your coroner Dr. Madero are one and the same. | – 你的验尸官Madero是同一人 |
[36:29] | Why didn’t you recognize him? | – 但你怎么没认出来? |
[36:31] | I never met the man. | – 我没见过他 |
[36:33] | It was a grand jury… closed hearing. | 那是大陪审团的封闭式听证会 |
[36:35] | He jumped bail before the trial and disappeared. | 他在交了保释金后就消失了 |
[36:37] | Excuse me, could we go first? | 对不起 可以让我们先吗? |
[36:39] | I haven’t had a thing to eat or drink in 36 hours. | 我有36个小时没吃喝了 |
[36:42] | – Hi, we’re checking out. – What room, señor? | – 嗨 我们要退房 – 哪个房间 先生? |
[36:44] | The room with the bomb behind the painting. | 那个画后放了炸弹的房间 |
[36:46] | Ah, yes. Room 403. | 哦 403房 |
[36:49] | Speak of the devil. | 说曹操 曹操到 |
[36:52] | ¿Que pasa, capitán? | – 有事吗?队长 |
[36:54] | Dr. Nivara… I believe that’s your real name. | – Nivarna医生 我相信那才是你的真名 |
[36:57] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[36:59] | I’m talking about homicide, doctor. | 我在说凶杀 医生 |
[37:02] | I was just explaining to the captain | 我只是在向队长解释 |
[37:03] | why you killed Chip Rosatti. | 你为什么要杀Chip Rosetta |
[37:09] | This whole thing has been about me from the beginning, hasn’t it? | 整个事情都是由我而起 不是吗 |
[37:13] | – About you? – You wanted to kill me. | – 因为你? – 你想要杀我 |
[37:16] | You blamed me for ruining your life by testifying against you, | 你因我指证你而怨我毁了你的一生 |
[37:20] | but you couldn’t return to the States. | 但你不能回国 |
[37:22] | You’re a wanted man. | 你是个一心要报复的人 |
[37:24] | So you had to find a way to get me to come to you. | 所以你必须要找个机会让我过来 |
[37:28] | Señor, would you care to check the bill? | 先生 你要看看帐单吗? |
[37:29] | No, it’s fine. You needed the right bait. | 不用了 你需要一个诱饵 |
[37:32] | A kid from San Francisco whose family | 旧金山来的 |
[37:35] | had money and connections. | 家中有钱又有关系的孩子 |
[37:38] | If the murder was difficult enough | 如果他们被神秘的谋杀 |
[37:40] | and mysterious enough, | |
[37:41] | you knew the mayor would bring me in. | 你知道市长就会来找我 |
[37:43] | It’s true. He’s the go-to guy. | 这是真的 他是市长最后的杀手锏 |
[37:45] | You went to the Grande Lago Resort, | 你来到大拉格胜地 |
[37:47] | and you found Chip Rosatti. | 发现了Chip Rosetta |
[37:50] | He was a thirsty victim. | – 他是个饥渴的牺牲品 |
[37:51] | – Adrian. – I mean, a perfect victim. | – Adrian 是完美的 |
[37:53] | His family was rich and well-connected. | 我是说 完美的牺牲品 他的家族富有又有背景 |
[37:56] | You sent him a letter with a coupon | 你给了他一封跳伞训练的优惠信 |
[37:58] | for one free skydiving lesson. | |
[38:02] | But first, you made sure that his parachute would never open. | 但首先你得确保降落伞打不开 |
[38:05] | Shall we keep this on your card, Señor Monk? | – 我们能把这个加到你卡上吗? |
[38:07] | – Yeah, yeah, whatever. – Shall I staple them together? | – 好的 随便 |
[38:09] | I don’t care! Do what you want. | – 订在一起好吗? – 我不管 随便你 |
[38:12] | Where’s the car? | – 车呢? – |
[38:13] | It’s coming. Continue, Señor Monk. | 就来了 请继续 Monk先生 |
[38:15] | When Chip Rosatti’s body was brought in, | 当Chip Rosetta的尸体运来时 |
[38:18] | the good doctor poured water into his lungs | 这个医生把水注入他的肺部 |
[38:21] | and announced that the boy had mysteriously drowned. | 然后宣布这个孩子是被神秘的淹死的 |
[38:24] | He knew the mayor often asked me to look into cases like this. | 他知道市长经常要我去处理这类的案件 |
[38:29] | Capitán, | 队长 |
[38:30] | you cannot believe a word he’s saying. | 你不要相信他的话 |
[38:33] | Actually, doctor, it explains quite a bit. | 事实上 医生 这是个很好的解释 |
[38:36] | There were some fingerprints on the parachute handles we couldn’t match up. | 降落伞上有些不符合的指纹 |
[38:40] | I’ll be interested in comparing them with yours. | 我有兴趣把它和你的比较一下 |
[38:43] | You’re leaving, too? | |
[38:45] | I’m afraid your impression of our town must be… terrible. | 我想你对我们这里的印象一定很差 |
[38:49] | Will you give us another chance? | 你愿意给我们另一个机会吗 |
[38:50] | Oh, of course. I love your country. | 哦 当然 我爱这里 |
[38:52] | Maybe you come back alone, | 也许你可以单独回来 |
[38:54] | you can earn some more necklaces. | 你会得到更多的项链 |
[38:56] | Why does everybody keep mentioning my necklaces? | 为什么每个人都要提到我的项链? |
[38:59] | They’re fiesta beads. | 它们是节日珠 |
[39:01] | What are fiesta beads? | 哦 什么是节日珠? |
[39:03] | You don’t remember how you got them? | 你不记得你是怎么得到的? |
[39:05] | No. | 不记得 |
[39:06] | Guys give them to girls at parties. | 嘿 男孩子们在舞会上给女孩们的 |
[39:09] | Oh, what for? | 哦 为什么? |
[39:14] | Oh, my God! Why didn’t you tell me?! | 哦 上帝 你为什么不告诉我? |
[39:17] | You wore them so… proudly. | 你很自豪的载着它们 |
[39:19] | Oh, God. | 哦 |
[39:21] | Adrian! | 上帝 Adrian |
[39:22] | The car is here! Let’s go! | – 车来了 |
[39:24] | Oh! | 走吧 – Monk先生 |
[39:25] | Señor Monk, you said you ruined my life. | 你说你毁了我的人生 |
[39:28] | That is wrong. You stole it! | 那是错的 |
[39:30] | I made one foolish mistake. | 你是偷走了它 我就犯了一个愚蠢的错误 |
[39:33] | Nobody even noticed. | 没有人会注意到的 |
[39:34] | Who the hell are you to point your finger at me? | 你凭什么不放过我? |
[39:39] | Who is he? | 他是谁? |
[39:40] | He is a police officer and a damn fine one! | 他是谁? 他是一个警官 而且是个很好的警察 |
[39:43] | Keep your eye on him, lieutenant. | 看住他 |
[39:45] | He is a primary suspect in two homicides. | 副队 他是两起凶杀案的主要嫌疑犯 |
[39:47] | Actually, three… three homicides. | 事实上是三起 三起凶杀案 |
[39:49] | Don’t forget the boy he killed last year. | 别忘了他去年谋杀的那个男孩 |
[39:50] | Aah! | |
[39:52] | The wild lion? | – 狮子事件? |
[39:54] | Exactly. He fabricated that, too. | – 对 他也编造了谎言 |
[39:56] | Only it didn’t work, ’cause no one called me. | 不过没起作用 因为没人来找我 |
[39:58] | So he waited a year and tried again. | 所以他等了一年 又寻找到机会 |
[40:03] | All this because you smelled menthol cream on the curtains? | 你的推断都只是基于你闻到的薄荷醇味? |
[40:06] | Actually, I’ve been thinking about Madero for a while. | 事实上 我怀疑Madero有段时间了 |
[40:10] | He claimed he had never been to the United States, | 他说自己从未去过美国 |
[40:12] | but then he said there was a pint of water in the boy’s lungs. | 然后他又说那孩子肺里有一品脱的水 |
[40:14] | He didn’t say half a liter. He said a pint. | 他没说半公升 他说 一品脱 |
[40:17] | Only a person who practiced in the United States would’ve said that. | 只有在美国待过的人才会这么说 |
[40:20] | Señor Monk, I want to say it has been an honor | Monk先生 我得说 我是如此荣幸 |
[40:23] | to work side by side with such an accomplished detective. | 能和您这样出色的侦探一起工作过 |
[40:25] | Mail it to us! | 给我们写信吧 |
[40:38] | Just put ’em anywhere. | – 随便放 |
[40:40] | Thanks a lot. | – 谢谢 |
[40:43] | I see you bought some water. | – 我看见你买了些水 |
[40:45] | Yeah. | – 是的 |
[40:49] | What are you doing? | – 你在做什么? |
[40:51] | I’m thirsty. | – 我渴了 |
[40:52] | No, no, no. Don’t… Don’t drink that. | 别喝那个 |
[40:56] | That’s my emergency stash. | – 那是为紧急情形准备的 |
[40:58] | You have, like, a thousand bottles here! | – 你这里有一千瓶 |
[41:00] | 5,040. | 5040瓶 |
[41:01] | Here. Drink this. | 喝这个 |
[41:04] | That’s fresher. | 这个更新鲜 |
[41:12] | Hey. Oh, great. | 嘿 很好 |
[41:14] | Great. Now I’m going to have to order some more. | 现在我得再买些了 |
[41:19] | Hey. | 嘿 这是从圣麦克洛斯寄来的 |
[41:20] | It’s from San Macros. | 嘿 这是从圣麦克洛斯寄来的 |
[41:22] | They indicted Dr. Madero. There’s a trial date. | 他们指控了Madero医生 这是审判日 |
[41:26] | It’s hard to believe. | 真不敢相信 |
[41:28] | I never even met the guy in person, | 我从来没见过这个想要杀我的人 |
[41:30] | and he wanted to kill me. | |
[41:31] | Huh? | |
[41:34] | I said, it’s hard to believe. | 我说 这难以置信 |
[41:36] | I barely knew him, and he wanted me dead. | 我根本不认识他 他却要致我于死地 |
[41:41] | I mean, it’s hard to believe, don’t you think… | 我意思是 这不可思议不是吗? |
[41:46] | Sharona | Sharona? |
[41:47] | He wanted me dead. | 他想杀死我 |
[41:50] | Hello? | 哈罗? |