时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Henry, you just sit there, | Henry 你乖乖坐在那边 |
[00:05] | read those baseball scores. | 看看报纸上的棒球比赛新闻 |
[00:07] | Don’t let me bother you, huh? | 别让我来烦你 呢? |
[00:09] | I wonder where that girl is. | 那个女孩去哪了 |
[00:11] | She was supposed to be back here an hour ago with the groceries. | 一个小时前就该把东西买回来了 |
[00:14] | Dinner’s going to be late. | 午饭不得不要推迟 |
[00:16] | I guess the world revolves around her. | 这个世界 好像要围绕着她转似的 |
[00:19] | You were talking in your sleep again, Henry. | Henry 你睡觉的时候又说话了 |
[00:21] | What do you think so far? | – 感觉怎么样? |
[00:23] | There’s no leg room. It’s so crowded. | – 放腿的空间都没有 – |
[00:27] | It’s supposed to be crowded. | 太挤了哦 – 这很正常 |
[00:29] | It’s sold out. | 票都卖光了 |
[00:30] | You know, this play is going to New York. | 你知道吗 这场戏要到纽约去演出 |
[00:33] | Can you believe it… my sister in an off-Broadway show? | 相信吗? 我的姐姐要去百老汇演出? |
[00:37] | So, where is she? | – 那她在哪? |
[00:38] | She’s in the next scene. She kills a guy. | – 下一幕就出场 – |
[00:41] | I hope it’s the guy who designed these seats. | 她杀了一个家伙 – 我希望是那个设计这些坐位的家伙 |
[00:50] | There she is. | 那就是她 |
[00:56] | Hey, cuz, you miss me? | 嘿 Kous 想我吗? |
[01:02] | Hope you don’t mind… I let myself in. | 希望你不要介意我自己闯进来了 |
[01:05] | But you’re supposed to be in jail. | 可你应该在监狱里 |
[01:08] | It’s funny, that phrase… | 有趣 |
[01:10] | “supposed to be.” | 这个词 应该 |
[01:12] | I’m supposed to be in jail. | 我应该在监狱里 |
[01:14] | You’re supposed to be waiting for me. | 而你应该在等我 |
[01:17] | A man can’t count on “supposed to be” | 人不该以他们一贯的方式指望 应该 |
[01:20] | the way he used to. | 知道吗 我丈夫在楼上 |
[01:22] | You know, my husband’s upstairs. | 要是听见你在这 他会马上下来 |
[01:23] | – If he hears you… – Your husband’s downtown | 你丈夫在市区喝看威士忌 |
[01:26] | drowning himself in scotch and soda. | |
[01:29] | I saw him leave about an hour ago. | 大约一个小时前 我看见他走的 |
[01:32] | Burt, I’ve got some money in my purse. | 我钱包里只有这些钱 你快拿去离开这里吧 |
[01:33] | Will you just take it and go? | 你以为我会要这点零钱吗? |
[01:35] | You think I want your pocket change? | 你以为我会要这点零钱吗? |
[01:36] | You think that’s why I came back?! | 你以为我就是为这个回来的吗? |
[01:42] | Who ordered the tossed salad? | 谁要了沙拉? |
[01:49] | I came back for what’s mine. | 我回来是为了要回我的东西 |
[01:52] | You know, if you don’t leave, I’ll… | – 你知道吗 要是你没有离开 我会 – 你会怎么样呢? |
[01:53] | You’ll what, huh? You’ll do nothing. | 你什么都不会做 |
[02:00] | Like I said, | 我说过 我回来是为了要回我的东西 – |
[02:02] | I’m here for what’s mine. | 啊 – 啊 |
[02:10] | Hal | Hal, are you okay? |
[02:14] | Hal, Hal. | 没事吧? |
[02:16] | She’s supposed to say “Hal”? | – 她应该说Hal? |
[02:17] | Hal, you all right? Hal. | – Hal 你没事吧? |
[02:20] | Oh, my God. | 哦 我的天 |
[02:25] | Is there a doctor in the house? Anyone? | 这里有谁是医生? 请上台来 |
[02:27] | I’m a doctor. | 我是 |
[02:39] | I grabbed the prop knife like I was supposed to. | 我以为我拿的是道具刀 |
[02:41] | The one that was supposed to be the prop knife. | 本该是 本该是道具刀 |
[02:44] | He’s dead. | – 他死了 |
[02:48] | He’s been stabbed. | – 上帝 |
[03:56] | Do not insult us. | 别想愚弄我们 |
[03:59] | There were 300 people in that theater. | 剧院有300个观众 |
[04:01] | They all saw it, Gail. | 他们都亲眼看到了 Gail |
[04:03] | I can’t tell you what they saw. I can only tell you what I did. | 我没法告诉你们他们看见了什么 我只能告诉你们我做了什么 |
[04:06] | I can tell you what they saw. | 我可以告诉你他们看见了什么 |
[04:07] | They saw you pick up a 5-inch kitchen knife | 他们看见你举起一把5寸的餐刀 |
[04:10] | and plunge it into Hal Duncan’s chest. | 插进了Hal Duncan的胸膛 |
[04:12] | Then they saw him fall dead. | 然后他们看见他倒下 死了 |
[04:14] | I didn’t do it. Come on, Randy, you know me. | 我没有杀他 别这样 Randall 你我的 |
[04:17] | You two are pals? | – 你们两个是朋友吗? |
[04:18] | Well yeah. Well, no, not exactly. | – 是 |
[04:20] | We met last year. | 哦 不 不完全是 我们是去年认识的 |
[04:21] | Gail, I can’t help you here. | – Gail 我帮不了你 |
[04:23] | All right, Gail, why don’t we… | – 好了 Gail 为什么我们不 |
[04:24] | She’s scared to death. I gotta go in there. | – 她害怕极了 我要进去 |
[04:26] | Sharona, you can’t. | – Sharona 你不能进去 |
[04:29] | Okay. There are two knives on stage. | 好吧 |
[04:32] | One of them is real. | 舞台上有两把刀 其中有一把是真的 |
[04:33] | I use it to cut a tomato in the second act. | 在第二场戏中我要用它切西红柿 |
[04:36] | The other one is retractable, | 另外一把是那种可缩回去的刀 |
[04:37] | so it looks like he’s being stabbed. | 可以让他看起来象是被刺了 |
[04:39] | Right. There are two knives on stage. Knife number one is on the counter. | 台上有两把刀第一把刀在柜台上 |
[04:43] | Knife number two is sticking in the guy’s chest. | 第二把插在Hal的胸膛上 |
[04:47] | Look, here’s the problem, Gail. | 瞧 问题就在这儿 |
[04:49] | Both knives were real. | Gail 两把刀都是真的 |
[04:51] | There’s no way, I’m telling you. | 不可能 |
[04:53] | It was a prop knife. I can tell the difference. | 我告诉过你那是一把道具刀 我能分辨出来 |
[04:55] | Look, Gail, I like you. | – 哦 Gail |
[04:56] | We both like you. | 我是喜欢你的 – 我们都喜欢你 |
[04:58] | So, please, stop insulting us. | 所以请你 不要再愚弄我们了 |
[05:00] | Why would I kill him in front of everybody? | – 为什么我要在众人面前杀他? |
[05:02] | People do it everyday. | – 每天都有人做这种事 |
[05:03] | You were having a relationship with the victim. | 你们之间是情人关系 |
[05:06] | You’d been seeing him for nearly a year. | 你跟他在一起一年了 |
[05:08] | It was just seven months. | 7个月而已 |
[05:10] | He broke it off. You were upset. | 7个月而已 他要跟你分手 |
[05:12] | You sent him some e-mails. They were pretty emotional. | 你很伤心 还给他发了几封邮件 |
[05:15] | That’s what I heard. | 你对他用情很深 这 这是我听说的 |
[05:16] | Who have you been talking to, Randy… the crew? | – 你听谁说的 Randall? |
[05:18] | You wanted to teach your boyfriend a lesson. | 工作人员吗? – 你想给你的男朋友一个教训 |
[05:20] | You were pissed off. You did it in public. | 你很愤怒 所以当众杀了他 |
[05:22] | You didn’t care, so you took a knife from home, | 你什么也不顾 从家里拿了一把刀 |
[05:25] | you switched it with the knife on the stage, | 把舞台上的那把给换掉了 |
[05:27] | and then you stuck him in the chest. | 然后刺中了他的胸部 |
[05:29] | Everybody saw you. | – 每个人都亲眼所见 |
[05:30] | He’s not my boyfriend. | – 他不是我的男朋友 |
[05:32] | No, not anymore. | 不 他再也不是了 那么 Gail 我 |
[05:35] | I feel so helpless. | 我觉得自己一点都帮不上 |
[05:37] | Can’t you do anything? | 你能做点什么吗? |
[05:43] | God… | 哦 上帝 |
[05:45] | Okay, I got toothpaste, toothbrush, magazines. | 好的 我拿了牙膏牙刷 还有杂志 |
[05:49] | I’m allowed to bring her a towel, right? | – 我可以带她去淋浴 |
[05:51] | I-I don’t know. | 是吗? – 我不知道 |
[05:53] | How long can they hold her? | 他们要把她关多久? |
[05:55] | Second degree murder? | 二级谋杀罪吗? |
[05:57] | The D.A.’s going to try to deny her bail | 法院的检查官不准保释她 |
[05:59] | until she confesses. | 直到她肯认罪 |
[06:01] | Why would she confess? | 为什么她要认罪? |
[06:05] | What, you think she did it? | 啊? 你认为她真杀人了吗? |
[06:07] | Sharona, I-I don’t know what to tell you. | Sharona 我不知道该怎么跟你说 |
[06:10] | I was there. So were you. | 我在现场 你也是 |
[06:12] | You know, I don’t accept that. | 你明白吗 |
[06:14] | She said she was innocent. | 我不相信 她说过了她是无辜的 |
[06:15] | Things aren’t always what they seem. | 事情不总和表面看起来的一样 |
[06:17] | Isn’t that what you taught me? | 这不是你曾经告诉过我的吗? |
[06:19] | Sharona, she stabbed a guy in front of 300 people. | Sharona 她在300人面前刺杀了他 |
[06:24] | – Look, I’m not a magician. – Yes, you are. | – 瞧 我不是个魔术师 – 不 你是 |
[06:27] | You turn things around all the time. | 你一直都能创造奇迹 |
[06:29] | You do it for strangers every day. | 每天你都为陌生人做这些事 |
[06:31] | So how come you can’t do it for my sister? | 为什么就不能为我的姐姐做一次呢? |
[06:37] | – Oh, my God. – What? | – 哦 上帝 – 怎么了? |
[06:39] | – Oh, no. – “Oh, no,” what? | – 哦 不 哦 |
[06:41] | Sharona, who is out there? | 不 是什么? – Sharona 是谁? |
[06:42] | My mom! I totally forgot she was coming. | 我妈妈 我完全忘了她要来 |
[06:44] | She flew in from Florida to see the play. | 她从佛罗里达飞来看这场演出 |
[06:46] | This is going to kill her. | 这会要了她的命的 |
[06:48] | Oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[06:50] | Look… | 哦 |
[06:52] | Look, I might’ve told her some things that weren’t exactly true. | 瞧 我也许要跟她说些假话 |
[06:55] | Like what? | – 比如? – 比如 Benji的成绩优秀 |
[06:56] | Like Benjy’s on the honor roll. | – 比如? – 比如 Benji的成绩优秀 |
[06:57] | – Okay, no problem. – Okay, thanks. | – 哦 好的 没问题 – 谢谢 |
[07:00] | Oh! Oh, oh. And I also told her that my rent is only $900 a month. | 哦 哦 哦 还有 我也会告诉她这里的租金只有900决 |
[07:04] | And… and I broke up with Steve, | 还有 还有 |
[07:07] | the florist I was dating. | 还有 我和Steve分手了 我约了那个种花的 |
[07:08] | He didn’t break up with me. | 不是他没和我分手 哦 |
[07:09] | Oh, oh! Oh, oh! And, also, that I am seeing | 哦 哦 |
[07:12] | a really nice guy Ronnie, who’s a stockbroker, | 我也注意到一个不错的小伙子 Loni 他是个股票经纪人 |
[07:14] | but he’s out of town this weekend. | 但是这个周未他不在城里 |
[07:16] | Oh, oh! And you… You have a full medical plan, | 哦 哦 哦 哦 |
[07:19] | including dental. | 还有 还有你 你做了一个全面的体格检查 包括牙科 |
[07:24] | And, uh, I’m not your assistant. | 呢 我不是你的助手 |
[07:27] | I’m your partner. | 我是 |
[07:29] | Is that okay? | 你的搭档 行吗? |
[07:30] | Yeah. Wow. | 行 |
[07:33] | Congratulations. | 哇 祝贺你 |
[07:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:39] | Hey. | – 嘿 – 嗨 妈妈 |
[07:40] | Hi, Mom. | – 嘿 – 嗨 妈妈 |
[07:41] | Hello. Ha ha ha. | 你好 |
[07:43] | I thought the bell was broken. | 哦 我以为门铃坏了 |
[07:45] | Oh, I’m sorry. We were… We were in the kitchen. | 哦 抱歉 妈妈我们在厨房里 |
[07:47] | How come… How come you didn’t call me? | 怎么 |
[07:49] | I would’ve picked you up. | 怎么你不给我打电话? 我去接你 |
[07:50] | I’m not an invalid. I grabbed a taxi. | 哦 我又不是个残疾人我打的士过来的 |
[07:52] | You look wonderful. Come here. | – 你越来越漂亮了 来 – 噢 妈妈 |
[07:56] | I was so sorry to hear about Steve, | 啊哈 关于Steve我真的感到很遗憾 |
[07:59] | but I say, good riddance. | 不过 就当他是一个很好的解脱 |
[08:01] | You’re too good for the shlub. | 你对那个蠢货太好了 哦 |
[08:03] | Oh, is this our stockbroker? | – 这位是你的股票经纪人吗? |
[08:06] | No, I’m not your stockbroker. | – 呃 |
[08:08] | He’s out of town. His name is Ronnie. | 不是 我不是你的股票经纪人 |
[08:12] | That’s all. | 他不在镇上 他的名字叫Loni 就这些 |
[08:13] | Um, this is Adrian, remember? | – 呃 呃 这是Adrian |
[08:15] | Oh, oh, the partner. The partner in crime. | 记得吗? – 哦 拍挡 抓罪犯的拍挡 |
[08:18] | Mrs. Fleming. Oh, no, call me Cheryl. | – Fleming太太 – 哦 不 叫我Cheryl |
[08:20] | Wipe. | – 擦手 |
[08:22] | – Not now. – Where’s Benjy? | – 现在不行 |
[08:23] | I-I brought him a new baseball glove. | Benji在哪? 我给他买了几副棒球手套 |
[08:25] | Oh, he’s not here. He’s sleeping over at a friend’s house. | 哦 他不在这 他在他朋友的家里睡觉去了 |
[08:27] | You forgot I was coming, didn’t you? | – 你忘了我要来 是吗? |
[08:29] | No, that’s all right. I understand. | – 哦 没关系的 我理解 |
[08:31] | You’re probably so excited about the show. | 可能是那场演出把你搞得太兴奋了 |
[08:32] | So, how was it last night? Tell me everything. | 昨晚感觉如何? |
[08:35] | How was Gail? Were there any reviews? | 仔细跟我说说 Gail怎么样? 反应怎样? |
[08:37] | There’s something I gotta tell you. | 嘿 妈 你知道吗? 有 有些事我想告诉你 |
[08:39] | What, a bad review? | – 什么? 反应很差吗? |
[08:41] | You might want to sit down, Cheryl. | – 呃 也许你坐下再说 Cheryl |
[08:43] | Oh, no, I’m fine. I’ve been sitting all day. | 哦 不 我没事我坐了一整天 |
[08:45] | Ma, you know what? I think it’s best that we sit down. | – 妈 你知道吗? 我想我们最好坐下来 – 哦 |
[08:48] | Something happened last night at the show. | 在昨晚的演出中发生了一件事 |
[08:50] | Okay. | – 恩 – 有人被刺杀了 |
[08:51] | There was a stabbing. | – 恩 – 有人被刺杀了 |
[08:53] | Oh, you mean in the audience? | 哦 你是说观众吗? |
[08:56] | No. Uh, no. On the stage. | 哦 不 |
[08:59] | Uh, during the show. | 是在舞台上 呃 在表演中 |
[09:01] | The actor who was playing Burt was killed. | 扮演Barter的演员被杀了 |
[09:05] | Gail… stabbed him. | Gail 杀了他 |
[09:08] | Oh, I know. I read the script. | – 哦 我知道我看过剧本 – |
[09:10] | No, no. Cheryl, he died. | 不 不 Cheryl 他真的死了 |
[09:14] | Oh, I don’t understand. | 哦 我 我不明白 |
[09:16] | Neither do we. Uh, the police think that | 我们也一样 可 |
[09:20] | she might’ve done it on purpose. | 警察认为她也许是蓄意谋杀 |
[09:22] | She’s been arrested for murder in the second degree. | 她以二级谋杀罪被逮捕了 |
[09:25] | There’s a bail hearing tomorrow. | 明天是保释的听征会 |
[09:27] | Gail? No. | Gail? 不 |
[09:30] | I don’t believe it. | 我不相信 |
[09:32] | It’s a mistake, right? | 一定是误会 对吗? |
[09:33] | The police don’t think so. | – 警察不这样想 |
[09:35] | Well, they’re wrong. | – 哦 他们弄错了 |
[09:36] | Well, you’re going to help her, right? | 哦 你们打算帮她 是吗? |
[09:38] | I mean, that’s what you do. | 我是说 这是你们的本行 |
[09:40] | You’re a couple of detectives, right? | 你们俩都是侦探 对吧? |
[09:43] | Of course we’re going to help her. | 当然 我们会帮她 |
[09:46] | After all, we’re… we’re a couple of detectives. | 毕竟 我们是我们是侦探 |
[09:50] | – Right? – Right. | – 是吗? – 是 |
[09:52] | Right. | 是 |
[09:55] | Let me ask this guy. | 什么?什么?什么?忘记它 忘记它 |
[09:56] | Excuse me, we’re looking for Gail Fleming’s dressing room. | 打扰了 我们来找Gail Fleming的化妆室 |
[09:59] | And you are… | – 你们是? |
[10:01] | We’re her mother. | – 我是她母亲 |
[10:03] | Backstage, then down the stairs. | 到后台 再罅漏 |
[10:05] | We’ll be right back. | 我们马上会回来 只是来拿走她的东西 |
[10:06] | We’re just going to pick up her stuff. | 我们马上会回来 |
[10:09] | Mmm. | 只是来拿走她的东西 |
[10:14] | Hey, hey, hey, don’t eat those. | 嘿 嘿 |
[10:15] | They’re props. | 嘿 别吃 那是道具 |
[10:17] | And you are… | – 你是? |
[10:19] | I’m O’Dell. I’m the prop master. | – 我是O’Dell 道具师傅 |
[10:21] | Well, they taste terrible. | – 哦 尝起来味道不好 |
[10:23] | But they look delicious, and that’s the point. | – 但 看起来很不错 那就行了 |
[10:29] | It’s just an apple. | 不过是个苹果 |
[10:31] | It hurts, mama. | 这让我很受伤 妈妈 |
[10:33] | It hurts worse than anything else I’ve ever felt. | 这种受伤的感觉胜过以前任何一次 – |
[10:38] | Can I help you? | 有什么可以帮忙吗? – |
[10:40] | Um, yeah, I’m… I’m Sharona, | 呃 我是Sharona Gail的姐姐 |
[10:43] | Gail’s sister. | – 我是她妈妈 – 你是谁 宝贝? |
[10:44] | And I’m her mother. Who are you, dear? | – 我是她妈妈 – 你是谁 宝贝? |
[10:46] | – Jenna Ryan. – Ah, how lovely. | – 哦 你好 宝贝 |
[10:48] | I-I thought this was her dressing room. | 我 我以为这是她的化妆室 |
[10:51] | It is. It was. I’m her understudy. | 是的 曾经是 我是她的替补演员 |
[10:54] | Can I help you? | – 要我帮什么忙吗? |
[10:55] | Yeah, we’re just here to pick up her stuff. | – 哦 我们来拿她的行李 |
[10:56] | Oh, sure. Oh, I put them right here. | 哦 好的我已经收好了 |
[10:59] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[11:02] | You couldn’t fold them? | 你就不能叠好吗? |
[11:05] | Look, I know you’re Gail’s family, | 哦 我知道你们是Gail的家属 |
[11:07] | but it’s very hard for me to be sympathetic. | 但这很难博得我的同惊 |
[11:10] | I just came from Hal Duncan’s wake. | – 我是来参加Hal |
[11:12] | Gail didn’t do it. | Duncan的丧礼 – Gail没有杀他 |
[11:14] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[11:16] | You’re right. | 你说的对 她也许是无辜的在定罪以前 |
[11:17] | She’s innocent until proven guilty. | 你说的对 她也许是无辜的在定罪以前 |
[11:20] | I guess I’m a little nervous. | 我猜我有点紧张 |
[11:21] | I have a show on Friday. It’s my opening night. | 我星期五有演出 那是我的首场演出 |
[11:24] | I want you to know… I wanted this part, | 我想你知道我想演这个角色 |
[11:27] | but I never wanted to get it like this. | 但我决不想事情变得那样 |
[11:30] | Yeah. | 瞧 |
[11:32] | Look, my boss… | 我老板 |
[11:34] | Um, my associate and I are working with the police. | 呃 我和我的拍挡 在和警方合作 |
[11:37] | We’d like to ask you a couple questions. | 我们想问你几个问题 |
[11:39] | I’m kind of busy. Um, how about… | 我有点忙呢 |
[11:42] | Tomorrow? 2:00. | 明天怎么样? |
[11:45] | Come by the apartment. | 2:00到我公寓 |
[11:46] | 3198 Green Village Road. | – 格林村路3198号 – |
[11:48] | Yeah, fine, we’ll be there. | 好的 我们会去的 好 |
[11:54] | Um… | 呃 呃 Jena? |
[11:56] | Uh, Jenna. | 呃 呃 Jena? |
[11:57] | Yes. | – 恩? |
[11:59] | Break a leg. | – 祝你断腿 |
[12:07] | Excuse me, what are you doing? | 请问 你在做什么? |
[12:08] | Uh, I was just… nothing. | – 呃 我只是 |
[12:10] | Hey, don’t fiddle with the props. | 没什么 – 嘿 不要乱动道具 |
[12:11] | I’ve got to know where these are in the dark | 我知道这些东西放在哪在黑暗中 |
[12:13] | by touch at a moment’s notice. | 靠触摸马上就知道 |
[12:16] | I’ve been juggling props for 44 years. | 我玩道具玩了44年 |
[12:19] | Ask me about the first prop I ever bought. | – 我买的第一个道具 – 是什么? |
[12:22] | What was it? | 就是 Richard Burton |
[12:23] | The sword Richard Burton used in “Camelot.” | 在Camelot中用过的剑 (Camelot 亚瑟王传奇中的宫廷所在地) |
[12:25] | I had to go to Scotland to get it. | – 我到苏格兰去买的 |
[12:27] | Really. Wow. | – 是吗? 哇 |
[12:28] | I’m, uh, I’m Adrian Monk, and this is Sh… | 我 呃 我是Adrian Monk 这是 |
[12:32] | She’s usually right here. | 她通常会在场的 |
[12:34] | This is a terrible week, I’ll bet. | 我敢打赌 那是个可怕的周未 |
[12:37] | Hey, that wasn’t my fault. | 嘿 |
[12:38] | The cops had me under the lights all night long. | 那不是我的错警察问了我一整夜 |
[12:40] | I told ’em, I put the prop knife on the set. | 我告诉他们 我放好了道具刀 |
[12:43] | We use two knives in the show. | 在表演中我们用了两把刀 |
[12:45] | A real one and one like this. | 一把真的 一把象这个 |
[12:47] | Hey… | 嘿 哇嗅 |
[12:48] | Don’t wet yourself. | 嘿 哇嗅 |
[12:50] | The blade retracts into the handle. | 别怕 刀刃会缩回柄里 |
[12:52] | Gail must’ve switched the gag knife with the real one before the show. | Gail一定是在表演前换成了真刀 |
[12:55] | May I? | 我可以吗? 看看? |
[12:56] | See? It doesn’t feel like a real knife at all, does it? | 感觉根本不象把真刀 是吗? |
[13:00] | No. | – 不 – 她一定知道她拿的是真刀 |
[13:01] | She had to know she was holding a real knife. | – 不 – 她一定知道她拿的是真刀 |
[13:04] | What happened on stage sunday night… that was no accident. | 在周未舞台上发生的不是一个事故 |
[13:07] | That was a woman scorned. | 是一个女人的嘲弄 |
[13:09] | Hell hath no fury, right? | 地狱里没有复仇女神 是吗? |
[13:13] | And you’re sure you put a fake knife on the stage. | 你确定放了一把假刀在舞台上? |
[13:15] | I swear, I put it there myself | |
[13:17] | half an hour before curtain. | 我敢发誓 在开演前半个小时 我亲自放的 |
[13:18] | And there was nobody else here? | – 那时周围没有别人吗? – 没有 只有Jenna |
[13:20] | Nope. Except Jenna. | – 那时周围没有别人吗? – 没有 只有Jenna |
[13:23] | Jenna Ryan | Jenna Ryan, Gail’s understudy. |
[13:24] | She was checking in. | Gail的替身 她来登记的 |
[13:26] | They check in before the show, see if anybody’s sick. | 在开演前都要登记 看看是否有人生病了 |
[13:28] | We’re all set. | 我们都认为 要是我们不能见到她 会要了我们的命 |
[13:29] | It’s killing me that we can’t see her. | 我们都认为 要是我们不能见到她 会要了我们的命 |
[13:31] | She’s not allowed any visitors until after the bail hearing. | 保释听征会后才允许探访 |
[13:34] | I can’t believe this is happening. | 我不相信会这样 |
[13:36] | There’s nothing we can do today. | 今天我们什么也做不了去修指甲吧 |
[13:38] | Let’s get a manicure. | |
[13:39] | – A manicure? – Come on, it’ll be fun. | – 修指甲? – 来吧 那会很有趣 |
[13:42] | If we just go home, we’re going to go crazy. | 要是我们今天回家的话 我们会疯掉的 |
[13:44] | There’s a salon around the corner… Alberta’s. | 在角落里有个Allport开的沙龙 |
[13:46] | All the ladies in the show go there. | 所有的女演员都去那里 |
[13:48] | What do you say? | 你觉得怎么样? |
[13:51] | Nothing, nothing, nothing… | 没什么 没什么 |
[13:53] | Hold on, hold on. | 没 继续 继续 |
[13:54] | No. Nothing Saturday. Nothing. | 不 没什么 周六 没什么 |
[13:57] | Ouch. I don’t have an opening for another two weeks. | 哎呀 两周内都没有空余时间 抱歉 |
[13:59] | I’m sorry. | – 即使是修指甲? – 有没有客户取消预约的? |
[14:00] | Not even for a manicure? | – 即使是修指甲? |
[14:02] | Don’t you have any cancellations? | – 有没有客户取消预约的? |
[14:03] | Well, Loona can put you on the waiting list, | 哦 如果有的话 Luna会把你加进名单里 |
[14:05] | but, uh, why don’t you try Scissor Wiz? | 不过 呃 你们怎么不去Secheorachy试试 |
[14:07] | They’ll take anyone. | – 他们也不错的 – 请问 呃 Jenna Ryan |
[14:09] | Excuse me. Uh, Jenna Ryan… Is she a customer? | – 他们也不错的 – 请问 呃 Jenna Ryan 她是这里的顾客吗? |
[14:12] | Yes. | – 是的 – Gail的替补 |
[14:14] | Gail’s understudy. | – 是的 – Gail的替补 |
[14:15] | Right. She has an appointment for tomorrow. | – 是的 – 她约好明天来 |
[14:18] | So? | – 那又怎样? – 她不过想为她的首场演出打扮一番 |
[14:19] | She wants to look good for her debut. | – 那又怎样? – 她不过想为她的首场演出打扮一番 |
[14:20] | Yeah, but look… According to this, | 但 但是根据这点来看 |
[14:22] | she made this appointment two weeks ago. | 她是在两周前就约好了吧 |
[14:25] | How did she know she’d be on stage? | 她怎么知道两周后要登台? |
[14:27] | I don’t know. Coincidence? | – 我不知道 – 巧合吗? |
[14:29] | Maybe. | – 也许 – 你说呢? |
[14:30] | So what are you saying? | – 也许 – 你说呢? |
[14:32] | I’m saying you might be right. | 我说也许你说得对 |
[14:34] | Your sister may have been framed. | 你姐姐也许是被陷害的 |
[14:36] | And I think the understudy | 我想这个替补演员与这有关 |
[14:38] | could’ve had something to do with it. | |
[14:41] | Who did your perm? I absolutely love it. | 谁给你烫的发? 我 我太喜欢了 |
[14:49] | Captain Stottlemeyer, you have been investigating | Stottlemeyer队长 |
[14:51] | the violent murder of Hal Duncan. | 你在调查Hal Duncan的谋杀案吗? |
[14:53] | That’s correct. | – 是的 |
[14:54] | Look at her. She’s lost weight. | – 看看她 她瘦了不少 |
[14:57] | – How can you tell from here? – I can tell. | – 从这个角度你怎么看得出来? – 我能 |
[14:58] | And who is that suspect? | – 谁是疑犯? |
[15:00] | Miss Gail Fleming. | – Gail Fleming小姐 |
[15:02] | Um… | 呃 |
[15:04] | Uh, may I say something? | 呃 我可以说几句吗? |
[15:05] | Your Honor, in my opinion, Miss Fleming is not a flight risk. | 法官大人 在我看来Gail Fleming小姐 绝对不会冒这样的险 |
[15:09] | You see, I know her family. | 要知道 |
[15:10] | I work with her sister. | 我认识她的家人 我和她的妹妹一起工作过 |
[15:11] | Your Honor, there is an avalanche of evidence | 法官大人 这里有很多 |
[15:14] | against Miss Fleming. | 不利Gail Fleming小姐的证据 |
[15:15] | I hardly know where to begin. | – 我几乎不知道从何开始 |
[15:17] | She had motive. | – 她有动机 |
[15:18] | She was obsessed with the victim. | 她被受害人迷住了 |
[15:20] | The attack was witnessed by 300 people. | 在300人面前杀了他 |
[15:23] | Excuse me, Your Honor, I would also like to mention | 抱歉 |
[15:26] | that I have a consultant working on the case. | 我还想提及一个 一起处理这个案子的伙伴 |
[15:29] | He’s a former homicide detective. | 他就是以前的凶杀案侦探 |
[15:31] | He’s somebody I respect a great deal, | 他是一个我非常敬重的人 |
[15:33] | and, um, | 呃 |
[15:35] | he has serious doubts about what happened. | 关于这个案子他也感到非常的怀疑 |
[15:38] | What is his name? | 他叫什么? |
[15:41] | Adrian Monk, Your Honor. | Adrian Monk 法官 |
[15:42] | He’s in the courtroom, | 他 呃 也到庭了 |
[15:45] | uh, and, uh, he’s ready and willing to testify. | 呢 他准备作征 |
[15:48] | Oh, yes. | 哦 |
[15:49] | I know Mr. Monk. | 是的我知道Monk先生 |
[15:51] | Hello, Adrian. | – 你好 |
[15:54] | Your honor. | Adrian – 法官大人 |
[15:57] | I, uh, presided over his last competency hearing. | 我 呢 负责他的最后一次作证能力检查 |
[16:00] | He couldn’t testify until I adjusted my robe. | 他不可能作证 除非这里坐的不是我 |
[16:03] | – I remember. – You see, it had to be even. | – 我记得 – 不错 你知道 的确是 |
[16:05] | – Right. – Perfectly even. | – 很好 |
[16:07] | Look, Your Honor, I know he’s a little unorthodox, | – 瞧 |
[16:10] | but he’s a great cop. | 法官 我知道他还没有完全合格 但他是个好警察 |
[16:11] | I’m refusing this petition. | 我拒绝这个请求 |
[16:14] | Bail is denied. | 不准保释 |
[16:16] | Thank you, Your Honor. | – 谢谢 |
[16:17] | The court is in recess. | 法官大人 – 闭庭 |
[16:18] | Gail, baby. | – 宝贝 |
[16:21] | No, I’m her mother. Can I just talk to her? | 哦 不 我是她妈妈 可以和她说几句吗? |
[16:24] | I’ll give you a minute. | 给你一分钟 |
[16:26] | Oh, ma, I didn’t do anything wrong. | – 妈妈 我没做错事 |
[16:27] | I know you didn’t, honey. | – 我知道你没有 宝贝 |
[16:29] | Gail | Gail, do you remember when you were in the second grade |
[16:31] | and Pogo got sick? | 你记得二年级的时候吗 Poger病了? |
[16:32] | – Do you remember what I said? – You said you’d make it better. | – 你记得我说了什么吗? – 你说你会让他好起来 |
[16:35] | I gave you a promise. | 我对你承诺了 |
[16:36] | I said he’d get better, and what happened? | 他会好起来然后发生了什么? |
[16:38] | – He got better. – That’s right. | 他好了 |
[16:40] | Until the bus hit him three weeks later. | – 三周后 公车撞到他 |
[16:42] | No, no, forget about the bus. | – 不 不 忘记那辆车 |
[16:43] | The point is he wasn’t sick. | 重要的是 他没有病 |
[16:45] | Now, listen to me, pumpkin… | 现在 听我说 南瓜 |
[16:47] | I’m making you another promise, | 我再一次向你承诺 |
[16:49] | and I’m going to take care of this. | 我会搞定的 |
[16:52] | We got to go. | 我们得走了 |
[16:54] | It’s going to be okay. | 一切都会好的 |
[17:02] | I’m depending on you. | 我靠你了 |
[17:04] | I’ll do whatever it takes. | 我会尽我所能 |
[17:08] | I’m depending on you, too. | 我也指望你 |
[17:21] | Can I help you? | – 有什么可以帮到你们吗? – |
[17:22] | Uh, yeah, we’re here for Jenna Ryan. | 呃 我们来找Jenna Ryan |
[17:24] | She’s expecting us. | – 我们约好了的 – Ryan小姐10分钟前走了 |
[17:25] | Miss Ryan just left 10 minutes ago. | – 我们约好了的 – Ryan小姐10分钟前走了 |
[17:28] | Are you sure? | – 你确定? |
[17:29] | I put her in the cab myself. | – 我亲自送她上的出租车 |
[17:31] | She didn’t forget. | 好的 |
[17:33] | I saw her write it down. She’s avoiding us. | 她不会忘记的 我看她记下来了她在避开我们 |
[17:35] | Did you happen to hear where she went? | 你碰巧听到她去哪里了吗? |
[17:38] | It’s possible. | 不可能 |
[17:39] | Okay, well, where did she go? It’s very important. | – 哦 哦 她去哪里了? – 这很重要 |
[17:42] | Isn’t it funny? I-I can’t quite remember. | 有趣吗? 我 我想不起来了 |
[17:46] | I get it. | 我明白了 明白了 明白了 |
[17:48] | Memories are funny things. | 记忆是有趣的东西 |
[17:51] | Yeah. | 呃 |
[17:53] | Maybe this will help. | 也许这会有帮助 |
[17:56] | $3.00? Hey, buddy, | 3美圆? |
[17:59] | I get 3 bucks for holding a door open. | 嘿 伙计 我帮别人开个门就得这么多 |
[18:01] | He wants more. | 他要多一点 |
[18:03] | Give him more. | 给他 |
[18:04] | He didn’t do anything. | 他什么也没做 |
[18:06] | I think $3.00 is more than appropriate. | 我觉得3美圆已经很过分了 |
[18:08] | Give him more. | 再给多点他 |
[18:12] | Oh, so we’re up to $4.00 now. | – 哦 |
[18:14] | For 20 seconds of your time, | 4美元 – 买你的20秒时间 |
[18:15] | I think that’s not too shabby. | 我觉得这已经很不公平了 |
[18:18] | You’re the cheapest man I know. | 你是我见过的最吝啬的人 |
[18:21] | Here. Where’d she go? | 给你 她去哪儿了? |
[18:23] | What are you doing? $40? | – 你做什么? |
[18:24] | My sister’s on death row. I think she’s worth $40. | 40美圆? – |
[18:27] | Where’d she go? | 我姐姐危在且夕 我想她值40元 她去哪里了? |
[18:28] | The Beltrum hotel on Ridgedale. | – 里德歌德勒的贝特雷姆旅馆 |
[18:30] | Hey, thank you very much. | – 好 非常感谢 |
[18:35] | Excuse me. Could I have my $4.00 back? | 请问 我可以把我的4美元拿回来吗? |
[18:37] | What? | – 什么? – 我们给了你44美元 |
[18:38] | We gave you $44. | – 什么? – 我们给了你44美元 |
[18:40] | Yeah? | – 是吗? – 贿赂费是40 所以 你知道 |
[18:41] | The bribe was only $40, so, you know… | – 是吗? – 贿赂费是40 所以 你知道 |
[18:44] | Are you for real? | – 你说真的? |
[18:45] | Okay, will you come on? | – 走了 |
[18:46] | Okay, okay, but we have a $4.00 credit on any future bribes. | 好 好 我们多给了你4美圆 记得转到下次的贿赂中 |
[18:50] | I won’t forget. I’m writing it down. | 我不会忘记的 我会用笔记下来 |
[18:57] | There she is. | 她在那 |
[19:04] | Ooh, excuse me. Have we registered? | – 哦 请问你们二位登记了吗? |
[19:06] | Uh, for what? | – 呃 关于什么? |
[19:07] | Speedy dates. We do it here once a month. | – 闪电约会 每个月举行一次 – 哦 是 是 是 |
[19:09] | Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, I read an article about this. | 我看了这方面的文章 |
[19:11] | It’s for singles. Instead of spending all night | 为单身的人准备的 不是花一整个晚上和一个家伙在一起 |
[19:12] | with one jerk, you get to meet 15 jerks at once. | 而是你一次得见15个家伙 |
[19:14] | Yeah, that’s not exactly how we would describe it. | 哦 这和我们的实质的做法有些不同 |
[19:16] | You spend four minutes with each person, | 和每个人交谈4分钟 |
[19:18] | then when the love bell rings… | 当爱的铃铛敲响 |
[19:20] | You move on to the next person. | 你就转移到下一个 |
[19:21] | It’s like square dancing. | – 就像方块舞 |
[19:23] | He’ll do it. Sign in. | – 他会参加的 |
[19:24] | What? | 登记吧 |
[19:26] | Sign in. It’s perfect. | 登记 好极了 |
[19:28] | This way, Jenna has to talk to you. | 这样的话 Jenna 就不得不和你说话 |
[19:29] | Speedy dates? | 闪电约会? 不 |
[19:31] | No. No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[19:33] | It’s like Dante’s seventh circle of hell. | 象是但丁的第七层地狱 |
[19:35] | Adrian, whatever it takes. | Adrian 我会尽力而为 |
[19:38] | Isn’t that what you said? | 不是你说的吗? |
[19:47] | I like your eyes. | 我喜欢你的眼睛 |
[19:48] | Well, thank you. | 哦 |
[19:50] | They came with the face. | 谢谢 它们长在脸上 |
[19:52] | And you’re a cop. | – 你是个警察? |
[19:53] | Uh, used to be. | – 呃 过去是 |
[19:55] | Do you still have your handcuffs? | 你还有手拷吗? |
[19:57] | Yes. They’re in my bureau. | 恩 在我的柜子里 |
[20:00] | Maybe you’d like to show them to me sometime. | 也许有天你会把它拿给我看 |
[20:03] | Why? | 为什么? |
[20:05] | They’re… They’re just handcuffs. | 他们是 他们只是手拷 |
[20:10] | And Trudy and I were… were married for… | Trudy和我有过 |
[20:13] | seven years. | 七年的婚姻 |
[20:15] | I am so sorry. | – 很遗憾 |
[20:16] | It was a car bomb. | – 因为那个汽车炸弹 |
[20:18] | Three pounds of plastic explosives under the driver’s seat. | 在司机座位下的3磅重的塑胶炸弹 |
[20:21] | I-I felt responsible. | 我 |
[20:24] | I think it was meant for me. | 我得负责任我认为那是我的错 |
[20:26] | How about you? Have you ever been married? | 你怎么样? 你结过婚吗 |
[20:32] | It’s so hard for women my age to meet men. I’m 38. | 对于一个女人来说 在我这个年纪 很难碰到好男人 我38岁了 |
[20:36] | Oh, no, you’re not. | – 哦 不 |
[20:38] | Excuse me? | 你不是 – 什么? |
[20:39] | I was standing behind you when you were registering out front. | 你登记的时候我站在你后面 |
[20:42] | I-I-I noticed that your credit card | 我 |
[20:44] | said “member since 1979.” | 我注意到你的信用卡上写着1979登记 |
[20:46] | You have to be 18 to get that card, | 你已经持有那张卡18年 |
[20:50] | which means that, uh, you’re at least 42. | 那就是说 呃 你至少42岁了 |
[20:53] | All right, I’m 43. Are you happy now? | 不错 我43岁 现在你满意了吧? |
[20:57] | You don’t look it. | 你看起来不象 |
[21:02] | I hate dating. Don’t you? | – 我很讨厌约会 你呢? |
[21:04] | I don’t know. I never date. | – 我不知道 我从不约会 |
[21:06] | Then what are you doing here? | 那你来这干什么? |
[21:08] | I’m… I’m just here to meet her. | 我 我来这里见她 |
[21:11] | Oh. | 哦 |
[21:13] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[21:14] | Sorry I wasted your time. | – 很抱歉我浪费了你的时间 |
[21:15] | That’s okay. | – 没关系 |
[21:18] | Hello, Adrian. I’m Jenna. | 你好 Adrian我是Jenna |
[21:21] | – Jenna Jenna, hello. | |
[21:22] | Is this your first time? | 你好 – 这是你第一次吗? |
[21:23] | Yes, it is. – | Yes, it is. |
[21:25] | How about you? | 是 是的 – 你呢? |
[21:26] | Third. Insane, isn’t it? | 第三次 不光彩 是吗? |
[21:28] | But I don’t know how else to meet anybody. | 可我不知道该用什么别的方式去遇见意中人 |
[21:30] | The only guys I meet at work are actors. | 工作中我遇见的所有男人都是演员 |
[21:32] | Oh. You’re an actress? | 哦 你是个女演员? |
[21:34] | Guilty. | – 惭愧 |
[21:35] | Are you famous? | – 你出名吗? |
[21:37] | No. Not yet. | – 不 |
[21:39] | Are you into the theater? | 还没有 – 你看戏吗? |
[21:41] | I really don’t get out much. | 我得说 我确实不怎么去 |
[21:42] | I’m in a play at the El Portal, if you’re interested. | 我在艾尔波特有场演出 要是你有兴趣去看的话 |
[21:45] | It’s called “Blood on the Moon.” | – 名字叫月光里的血 |
[21:47] | Oh, I heard about that. | – 哦 我听说过 |
[21:49] | Didn’t a guy get killed during the show? | 表演中有个家伙被杀了? |
[21:52] | It’s not exactly the kind of publicity we wanted. | 我们不想公开这些事情 |
[21:55] | Actually, I’m the understudy | 实际上 我是那个女孩的替补演员 |
[21:56] | for the girl who, you know, did it. | 你知道的 那个凶手 |
[21:58] | Really? | – 是吗? |
[22:00] | My daddy always said | – 我爸爸总是说 |
[22:01] | when opportunity knocks, just kick down the damn door, | 当机会来敲门的时候 尽管踢开那该死的门 |
[22:04] | don’t ask any questions. | – 别问任何原因 |
[22:06] | Is… Is your father an actor, too? | – 你 你父亲也是演员吗 |
[22:08] | He wanted to be. | 他想当演员 却没能做成 |
[22:10] | Raised by a frustrated actor… That explains everything, right? | 这可以解释一切 不是吗? |
[22:13] | But he’s great. He’s really great. | 不过他很棒 |
[22:16] | My father would do anything for me. | 真的他愿意为我做一切 |
[22:18] | Were you there when… when Mr. Duncan was stabbed? | 当Duncan先生遇刺的时候 你在那里吗? |
[22:22] | No, I, um… | 不 我 |
[22:23] | I had checked in earlier. I was at a party across town. | 呃 我早就去登记请假了 我在镇那边参加一个派对晚会 |
[22:28] | How did you know his name? | 你怎么知道他的名字? |
[22:31] | It was on the news. | – 新闻上有 |
[22:33] | Uh-huh. | – 呃 呃 |
[22:34] | So you didn’t actually see the attack. | 哪天 你真没看见谋杀? |
[22:37] | No, I was at a party across town. | 没有 |
[22:39] | I told you. | 我在参加晚会 我说过了 |
[22:42] | You ask a lot of questions. | 你问得大多了 |
[22:44] | You never told me what you do for a living. | 你还没告诉我你是做什么的 哦 |
[22:48] | Oh, that was quick. Can I see you again? | 时间太快了 我可以再次见到你吗? |
[22:50] | I don’t think so. | 我不那样认为 |
[22:58] | So how’d it go, stud? | – 怎么样 |
[23:00] | She did it. | 伙计? – 是她干的 |
[23:01] | I don’t know how she did it, but she did it. | 我不知道她的作案手法 但可以肯定她是凶手 |
[23:04] | Let’s go back to the theater and look around. | 我们再去剧院看看 |
[23:06] | Okay. | 好 |
[23:08] | So how’d the dating go? | – 那个约会怎么样? – |
[23:09] | Oh, it was terrible. Thank God I’m not single. | 哦 大恐怖了感谢上帝 我不是单身汉 |
[23:11] | You are single. | 你是单身 |
[23:14] | Oh, yeah. | 哦 是 |
[23:20] | Okay, I think I remember exactly what I saw. | 哦 我想我记得我看到过的一切 |
[23:23] | It’s the second scene. | 第二幕 |
[23:25] | You’re Gail, I’m the guy. | 你是Gail 我是那个男孩 |
[23:26] | The two knives are on the counter. | 两把刀放在柜里 |
[23:28] | This is very important. | 这很重要 |
[23:30] | This is the real knife, this is the prop knife, | 这把是真的 而这把是道具 |
[23:33] | so when you stab me, please use the prop knife. | 因此当你刺我的时候 请用这把道具刀 |
[23:36] | I’ll try to remember. | – 我尽量记住 – |
[23:38] | Okay, okay. Now, so… | 好 好 现在 开始 |
[23:40] | You… You enter from the right. | – 你 你从右边进来 |
[23:42] | You mean the left. That’s stage left. | – 你的意思是说左边 那边是台左 |
[23:44] | But it’s on the right. | – 是在右边 |
[23:46] | But it’s stage left. That’s what they call it. | – 但它是台左 他们都这样叫的 |
[23:48] | My sister’s an actress. | – 我姐姐是个女演员 |
[23:49] | But… But for the purposes of this re-creation, | – 但 但从娱乐的目的来说 |
[23:52] | let’s just call it what they call it on planet Earth. | 我们应该以地球上的方位来称呼 |
[23:55] | Like you would know. | – 你爱怎么样怎么样吧 |
[23:57] | All right, just enter from over there, all right? | – 好吧 从那边进来 |
[23:58] | Over there. | 好吗? 那边 |
[24:00] | And then come and walk to the table when I say go. | 当我说开始的时候 走到桌子边 |
[24:02] | And… go. | 呃 开始 |
[24:13] | Hey, cuz. | 嘿 |
[24:14] | Did you miss me? | Kous 想我吗? |
[24:16] | I hope you don’t mind. | 希望你不要介意 |
[24:19] | I let myself in. | 我自己闯进来了 |
[24:23] | You’re pretty good. | 你演的相当好 |
[24:25] | I have my moments. | 哦 我很有状态 |
[24:26] | So now you say, “Burt, you’re supposed to be in jail.” | 那现在你说Barter 你应该在监狱里 |
[24:29] | Come on, say it. | 快 说吧 |
[24:30] | Burt, you’re supposed to be in jail. | – Barter 你应该在监狱里 |
[24:32] | Yeah, it’s funny about that phrase… | – 哦 这个词很有趣 |
[24:34] | “supposed to be.” | 应该 |
[24:35] | I’m supposed to be in jail. | 我应该待在监狱里 |
[24:38] | You’re supposed to be waiting for me. | 你应该等我的 |
[24:40] | A man can’t count on “supposed to be” | 人不应该以以往的方式指望未来 |
[24:42] | the way he used to. | |
[24:46] | Your husband’s downtown | 你丈夫在市区喝着威士忌 |
[24:48] | drowning himself in scotch and soda. | |
[24:51] | I saw him leave here about an hour ago. | 大约一小时前 我看着他走的 |
[24:56] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[24:59] | Well done! Very nice. | 很好 非常妙 |
[25:02] | Sorry. We thought we were alone. | – 抱歉 我们以为没人 |
[25:04] | I was in the shadows, where the director belongs. | – 我在暗处 在导演站的地方 |
[25:07] | I’m Karl Sebastian. | 我是Karl Sebastian |
[25:09] | I’m Sharona Fleming, and this is Adrian Monk. | Sharona Fleming 这是Adrian Monk |
[25:13] | You’re Gail’s sister, aren’t you? | – 你是Gail的妹妹 |
[25:14] | Yeah. | 是吗? – 是的 |
[25:15] | Will you tell her we’re all praying for her? | 你能告诉她我们都在为她祈祷吗 |
[25:18] | I’ve known Gail many years, | 我认识Gail很多年了 |
[25:20] | and I still can’t believe what’s happened. | 我现在还无法相信发生的一切 |
[25:22] | – It’s like a bad dream. – It sure is. | – 这就象是场噩梦 – 的确是 |
[25:24] | How do you know the play, Mr. Monk? | 你怎么知道这场戏的台词 Monk先生 |
[25:26] | It’s brand-new. It’s never been published. | 这是首映 剧本还没发行呢 |
[25:27] | I saw it last week, and, uh, | 上周我看过 呃 |
[25:29] | must have memorized it by accident. Sorry. | 偶然记住了 抱歉 |
[25:32] | You memorized it after seeing it one time? | 看过一次后就记住了? |
[25:36] | I’m so sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[25:38] | I know this is all last-minute, | 我知道不该追根究底 |
[25:39] | and I-I don’t know what your schedule is, | 我也不清楚你的日程安排 可是 呃 |
[25:41] | but we’ve just hired | 我们从纽约雇用了 一名男演员来演Barter的戏 |
[25:43] | an actor from New York to play the part of Burt, | 我们从纽约雇用了 一名男演员来演Barter的戏 |
[25:44] | but he can’t be here till Monday. | 可他下周一才能到 |
[25:46] | Would you consider filling in? | 你可以考虑替补吗? |
[25:48] | It’s only two shows. | – 只是两场演出 – 我?不行 |
[25:50] | Me? No, no. Uh, no. I’m sorry. I can’t. | 不行 – 呃 抱歉 |
[25:52] | He’ll do it. He’ll be great. | 我不行 – 他会的 他很棒的 |
[25:54] | I just need to talk to my agent for one minute. | 我需要和我的代理人谈谈 |
[25:58] | What? | |
[25:59] | Are you insane? I can’t act. | 你发疯了吗? 我演不了 |
[26:02] | Look, my sister’s in trouble. You said the understudy did it. | 瞧 我姐姐现在有难 |
[26:05] | She’s in the show. That’s where you should be. | 你说那个替补演员会来演 所以你该这样做 |
[26:07] | It’s two shows. | 不过是两场演出 |
[26:09] | Come on. | 行了 |
[26:12] | He’ll do it. | – 他同意了 – 哦 很好 太棒了 |
[26:13] | Oh, excellent. I’m thrilled. | – 他同意了 – 哦 很好 太棒了 |
[26:15] | Welcome aboard. We’ll, uh, see you tomorrow, | 欢迎你 我们 呃 |
[26:18] | 10:00 a.m., rehearsal. You’re in the show Friday night. | 明天见 早上10:00排练 周五晚上正式演出 你要上场 |
[26:21] | In the show. I’m in the show. | 我参加表演 |
[26:24] | It’s fantastic. | 大荒谬了 |
[26:28] | Okay, from the top of scene two. | 好 从第二场开始 |
[26:31] | Adrian | Adrian, you’ve just escaped from prison. |
[26:35] | You’re hiding behind the door. | 你刚从监狱里逃出来 你藏在门背后 |
[26:38] | You step out, and, uh… | 然后进来 然后 |
[26:42] | Anytime, Mr. Monk. | 可以开始了 Monk先生 |
[26:53] | Hey, cuz. Did you miss me? | 嘿 Kous 想我吗? |
[26:56] | I hope you don’t mind. I let myself in. | 希望你不要介意我自己闯进来了 |
[27:00] | Okay, okay. | 好 好 |
[27:02] | Um, Adrian, you started to have it yesterday. | 呃 Adrian 想想你昨天的表演 |
[27:04] | Remember, you escaped from prison. | – 记住 你刚从监狱里逃出来 |
[27:06] | Right. I see. Yeah. | – 好 我是 是 |
[27:08] | You’re full of rage. | 暴怒 |
[27:09] | You swagger. | 你在发泄 |
[27:11] | I don’t think so. | 我不认为要那样 |
[27:13] | Hi, I’m sorry. I’m sorry I’m late. | 哦 抱歉 抱歉我迟到了 |
[27:16] | I couldn’t get a cab. | 我没赶上车 |
[27:19] | You. | – 你 – |
[27:21] | Jenna Ryan, this is Adrian Monk. | Jenna Ryan 这是Adrian Monk |
[27:23] | He’s filling in for a couple of shows. | – 他临时演几场 – 你是演员? |
[27:25] | You’re an actor? | 对 他是演员 他演的很好 |
[27:26] | Yes, he’s an actor, and he’s doing a splendid job, | 对 他是演员 他演的很好 |
[27:30] | but we haven’t got all day, | 剩下不到一天时间 |
[27:32] | so, um, we’ll go from your line | 所以 抓紧时间 |
[27:33] | “there’s money in my purse.” | 我钱包里就这些钱 |
[27:35] | Jenna, you’re at the table. | Jenna 你在桌边 |
[27:37] | Adrian, you’re swaggering. | Adrian 你在恐吓他 |
[27:42] | Here, I have some money in my purse. | 这里 我钱包里就这些钱 |
[27:45] | Take it. | – 拿去 |
[27:47] | You think I want your pocket change? | – 你以为我会要这些零钱吗? |
[27:49] | You think that’s why I came back? | 你以为我就是为这点钱回来的? |
[27:51] | Okay, you push the table over. | 好 现在 你把桌子推翻 |
[27:58] | You’re an animal. Just… Just push it over. | 快 你要象匹野兽一样 推 快推 |
[28:04] | Maybe my character | 也许我的性格决定我不想把这里弄得大乱 |
[28:05] | wouldn’t want to make too big a mess right here. | |
[28:08] | She sent you to prison. You’re… you’re full of rage. | – 她把你送进了监狱 – 你 你满是怒火 |
[28:11] | I have a thought. | 我想想 |
[28:12] | What if my character expresses his rage | 要是按我的性格 |
[28:16] | by putting away the groceries… | 如果要表达愤怒的话 我会抛掉这些杂物 |
[28:19] | Roughly? | 很粗暴的? |
[28:23] | Uh, okay. | 好 呃 |
[28:24] | Um, okay. Let’s… let’s move on | 好 让我们继续 |
[28:26] | to your next line. “Who ordered the tossed salad?” | 该你了 谁还叫了沙拉? |
[28:34] | Who ordered the tossed salad? | 谁还叫了沙拉? |
[28:38] | I’m sorry. Is that how you laugh? | 抱歉 你只能那样笑? |
[28:43] | I’m not… I’m not a big laugher. | – 我不 不是个善于大笑的人 – 哦 试看大笑一回 |
[28:45] | Well, try a real laugh. | 开始 |
[28:46] | Have a go. | 开始 |
[28:49] | Who ordered the tossed salad? | 谁还叫了沙拉? |
[28:57] | No, no, okay, wait. Let me try that again. | 哦 不 等等 再试一次 |
[29:01] | Who ordered the tossed salad? | 谁还叫了沙拉? |
[29:06] | Sebastian. | |
[29:09] | Who ordered the tossed salad? | – 谁还叫了沙拉? – 他不行 |
[29:10] | He’s impossible. | 不要他 我们找其他人 |
[29:11] | Just cut him loose, and we’ll find somebody else. | 不要他 我们找其他人 |
[29:13] | It was your idea to hire Hal, | 是你要雇用Hal的 |
[29:15] | and he was terrible, God rest his soul. | 他有了麻烦 上帝让他的灵魂在休假 |
[29:21] | Who ordered the tossed salad? | – 谁还叫了沙拉? – |
[29:23] | Okay, we’ll, uh, we’ll work on the laugh. | 呃 好 我们 我们在笑声中继续 |
[29:27] | Take 10, everybody. | 大家休息一会 |
[29:32] | Well, not quite. | 哦 |
[29:34] | Hold on. | 不怎么好 等会 |
[29:36] | Kathleen, what did the director mean | Kathleen 导演是什么意思? |
[29:38] | when he said that Jenna made them hire Hal Duncan? | Jenna让雇佣了Hal Duncan? |
[29:42] | Well, it was no secret. Jenna wanted them to hire Hal. | 这已经不是秘密了 Jenna想要他们雇Hal来演戏 |
[29:45] | I’ll tell you what I heard… | 我告诉一些我听到的事 比和制片人睡觉 |
[29:46] | She slept with the producer, | 然后威胁说 不雇佣Hal的话 就告诉他妻子 |
[29:48] | then threatened to tell his wife unless they did. | 为什么? 他们曾经约会过吗? |
[29:49] | Why? Were they dating? | 为什么? 他们曾经约会过吗? |
[29:51] | No. Nobody could figure it out. | 不 |
[29:53] | Jenna didn’t even like the guy. | 没有人弄得清楚 Jenna甚至不喜欢Hal |
[29:55] | He wasn’t a great actor, or even a good actor. | 他不是个出名的演员 也演得不好 |
[29:58] | He was a character. | 他很有性格总是戴着墨镜 |
[30:01] | Always wore sunglasses, even inside. | 即使在屋里都戴 |
[30:03] | Oh, and he was allergic to everything. | 哦 他对什么都过敏 |
[30:05] | Eggs, peanuts, and shellfish. | 鸡蛋 花生 贝类 |
[30:08] | He wouldn’t eat anything unless he made it himself. | 他只吃自己做的东西 哈 |
[30:13] | This might work, huh? What do you think? | 这件不错 是吗? 你觉得呢? |
[30:15] | Can’t I just wear my own clothes? | 我为什么不能穿自己的衣服? |
[30:17] | I’d rather wear my own clothes. | 我 我对自己的衣服比较适应 |
[30:19] | What… What do you have at home? | 那 你在家穿什么? |
[30:23] | Uh, well, he just has more of this. | 哦 他还有很多 |
[30:26] | Basically, this. | 基本上都是这样的衣服 |
[30:30] | So when do I get to meet the elusive Ronnie? | 那 我们什么时候去见健忘的Loni? |
[30:33] | Who? | 谁? |
[30:35] | The stockbroker. I told you about him. | 那个股票经纪人 我告诉过你的 |
[30:37] | He’s at a convention… in Belgium. | 他在开会 |
[30:41] | What stockbroker? | 在比利时 什么股票经纪人? |
[30:43] | I don’t like Benjy meeting any of the guys I date | 我不想要Benji去见那些约会的人 除非我确定了 明白吗? |
[30:45] | until I’m sure, you know? | 但你说他带过Benji去参加棒球比赛 |
[30:47] | But you said he took Benjy to the basketball game. | 但你说他带过Benji去参加棒球比赛 |
[30:49] | – No, I didn’t. – Yes, you did. | – 不 我没说过 – 你说过 |
[30:50] | Well, then you misunderstood, or you just got mixed up. | 哦 那是你误解了 或者是你弄混淆了 |
[30:53] | Look, ma, can we just change the subject, huh? | – 哦 妈 |
[30:55] | You don’t have to snap, honey. | 我们可以换个话题吗? – 你不必打断我 宝贝 |
[30:57] | This is a hard time for all of us. | 对我们所有人来说这都是个难关 |
[31:00] | You know, I always thought if anyone in this family | 你知道 我总在想要是我们家里 |
[31:02] | ever would end up in jail, it would be you. | 有个人要死在监狱里 那一定是你 |
[31:05] | You know what? That’s great. | 你知道什么? 很好 |
[31:07] | That’s great. Right in front of Benjy? | 很好 当着Benji说这样的话? |
[31:08] | I don’t mind. | – 我不介意 |
[31:09] | No, you know what I’m talking about. | – 不 你知道我在说什么 |
[31:11] | Remember, when you S-T-O-L-E the car? | – 记得你S- T- 0- L- |
[31:13] | Ma, he’s 11 years old. He can spell. | E那辆汽车吗? – 妈 他已经ll岁了 他会拼 |
[31:15] | – S-T-O… | |
[31:17] | Okay, you know what? You know what? | 好 你知道吗? |
[31:19] | Go to your room and do your homework. | 到房间做作业去 |
[31:21] | Whatever. | 是 |
[31:23] | Told you. | 抱歉 |
[31:26] | Sharona Oy. | |
[31:29] | I’m sorry, Sharona. I-I’m just so scared. | 我 |
[31:36] | I’m scared, too. | 我只是很怕 我也很怕 |
[31:45] | How are you doing? | – 你怎么样? |
[31:47] | Oh, I’m making lots of new friends. | – 哦 我交了很多朋友 |
[31:48] | I need you to get me out before I make any more. | 在我交到更多朋友之前 你得把我弄出去 |
[31:51] | Listen, your mom and Sharona wanted to come, | 听着 你妈妈和Sharona想来 |
[31:53] | but you’re only allowed one visitor a day. | 但每天只允许一次探访 |
[31:55] | They wanted me to ask you if you needed anything. | 她们想要我问你你需要些什么 |
[31:57] | Yeah, an explanation for what happened. | 哦 一个解释 关于所发生的一切 |
[31:59] | Adrian, I didn’t stab anybody. | Adrian 我没有刺杀任何人 |
[32:01] | I grabbed the prop knife. I’m sure of it. | 我拿的是道具刀我确信 |
[32:03] | The knife they found… | 他们发现的那把刀 |
[32:04] | My prints weren’t on it, were they? | 上面没有我的指纹 是吗? |
[32:06] | No, no, no, there were no… | 不 不 没有 |
[32:08] | There were no usable prints. | 没有有用的指纹 |
[32:11] | The, uh, the police figured that you, uh, | 呃 警察认为是你 呃 |
[32:14] | that you wiped them off in all the confusion. | 在混乱中擦掉了 |
[32:17] | Nobody believes me. My lawyer thinks I’m crazy. | 没有人相信我 我的律师认为我疯了 |
[32:20] | Well, maybe I am. | – 哦 |
[32:22] | No. | 也许我真疯了 – 不 |
[32:24] | No, you’re not crazy. | – 不 |
[32:26] | Do you want to try a different phone? | 你没有疯 – 你想换部电话吗? |
[32:27] | No, no, no, I’m good. I’m good. | 哦 不 不 没事 没事 |
[32:30] | Listen, Gail, | 听着 Gail |
[32:31] | what do you know about your understudy Jenna Ryan? | 关于你的替补演员Jenna Ryan 你知道些什么? |
[32:34] | I can’t believe you said that. I’ve been thinking about her. | 简直不相信你说的话 我一直都认为是她干的 |
[32:36] | Why is that? | 为什么? 因为Jenna 为了演戏什么都做得出来 |
[32:38] | Because Jenna would do anything for that part. | 因为Jenna 为了演戏什么都做得出来 |
[32:40] | Four years ago, she tried this Tonya Harding thing | 4年前 她在另一个女演员身上 导演了同样的Toya Hartin事件 |
[32:42] | on another actress. | 我想那是在芝加哥 她跟Jena也是演同样的角色 |
[32:44] | I think it was in Chicago. | 我想那是在芝加哥 |
[32:45] | They were both up for the same part. | 她跟Jena也是演同样的角色 |
[32:47] | The actress was attacked with a golf club. | 那个女演员被一根高尔夫棒 袭击了膝盖骨被弄断 |
[32:50] | – Broke her kneecap. – Really? | 真的? |
[32:52] | Yeah, Jenna got the part. | 是的 最后 |
[32:53] | You know, everyone suspected her, but they couldn’t prove anything. | Jenna得到了那个角色 你知道吗 每个人都怀疑她但没有证据 |
[32:56] | But, you know, she couldn’t have done it. | 但是 |
[32:57] | She wasn’t even near the theater, | 要知道她有不在场证据 |
[32:59] | and she was at some party across town, so… | 她在镇那边的某个聚会上 因此 |
[33:01] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[33:03] | There. | 那里 |
[33:04] | There. | 那里 |
[33:06] | Oh, God, the time. | 哦 上帝 |
[33:07] | I’ve… I’ve got to go. I’ve got a show. | 时间到了我得走了 我要表演 |
[33:09] | Are you really in the cast? | – 你真的要演吗? |
[33:11] | A star is born. | – 一颗新星诞生了 |
[33:13] | God, I would have thought you’d get stage fright. | – 上帝 我怕你有舞台恐惧症 |
[33:15] | Nah, I was fine in the rehearsals. | – 哈 排练的时候没事 |
[33:16] | Everyone’s fine in rehearsals. There’s no audience there. | 排练的时候每个人都没事 |
[33:20] | That’s… | 因为没有观众 |
[33:21] | That’s true. | 说得对 |
[33:24] | That’s true. | 说得对 |
[33:35] | My mom’s in the front row. | – 妈妈坐在前排 |
[33:36] | But there’s not too many other people out there, right? | – 没有太多别的人 是吗? |
[33:38] | Well, there’s lots of people out there. | – 不 有很多人 – 哦 |
[33:40] | What? It’s sold out. | 票被抢光了 哦 别担心 |
[33:41] | Well, don’t worry about it. You were fine in rehearsal. | 排练的时候已经很好了 |
[33:44] | This is it. | 别担心 就这样 |
[33:46] | Places, everyone. Energy. Energy. | 看着每个人 充满力量 充满力量 |
[33:49] | Heard you’ve been asking around about me. | – 我听说你在到处打听我 |
[33:51] | What? | – 什么? |
[33:52] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[33:53] | You’re not an actor… That much I know. | 你不是演员 我就知道这么多 |
[33:56] | Okay, Jenna, your entrance is around the other side. | 好啦 Jenna 你的入口在那边 |
[33:58] | We know a few things, too. | – 我们还知道几件事 |
[33:59] | What’s that supposed to mean? | – 那是什么意思? |
[34:01] | Figure it out. | 马上就知道了 |
[34:03] | Oh, Henry, you just sit there. | Henry 你一直坐在那边 |
[34:06] | You read those baseball scores. | 看报纸上棒球比赛的新闻 |
[34:08] | Don’t let me bother you, huh? | 别让我来烦你 呃? |
[34:11] | Where’s that girl? | 那个女孩去哪儿了 |
[34:12] | She was supposed to be back here an hour ago with the groceries. | 一个小时前就该把东西买回来了 |
[34:15] | Dinner’s going to be late tonight. | 唉 晚餐得推迟了 |
[34:17] | Look, okay, I-I can’t do this. | 好 好 我 我做不来 |
[34:20] | Tell them I’m out of town. | – 告诉他们我不出远门了 |
[34:22] | That won’t work. They’ve all seen you. | – 不可能 他们都已经看见你了 |
[34:25] | What was I thinking? I’m not an actor. | 我在想是什么啊? 我都不是个演员 |
[34:28] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧? |
[34:32] | What are you doing? What… what are you doing? | 你在做什么?你 你在做什么? |
[34:33] | Taking your pulse. I’m a nurse, remember? | 把脉 我是个护士 记得吗? |
[34:38] | Oh, my God. | 哦 上帝Sharona |
[34:40] | Sharona. | 我 我明白了 |
[34:42] | I’ve got it. | – 我知道她是怎么做的了 – 是吗? |
[34:43] | I know how she did it. | – 我知道她是怎么做的了 – 是吗? |
[34:45] | You do? | 要是你这样按着别人的脉搏 |
[34:46] | If that’s how you take someone’s pulse… | 要是你这样按着别人的脉搏 |
[34:48] | I know how she did it. | 我知道她是怎么做的了 |
[34:50] | Adrian | Adrian, let’s go. You’re on. |
[34:52] | You, come here. | 走 该你了 |
[35:08] | How did she do it? | – 她是怎么做的? – |
[35:10] | Allergies. Hal Duncan had lots of allergies. | 过敏症状 Hal Duncan对许多东西过敏 |
[35:12] | The wardrobe lady said he was afraid | 更衣室的女人说他害怕吃别人做的东西 |
[35:14] | to eat anything he didn’t make himself. | |
[35:15] | That’s why Jenna wanted him in that part. | 所以Jenna 要他演这部分 |
[35:17] | He was the perfect patsy. | 因为他是个理想的工具 |
[35:20] | The prop master told me | 那个道具师傅告诉我 |
[35:21] | that Jenna was hanging out on stage before the show, | 演出前Jenna在台上逗留过 |
[35:24] | – but she wasn’t switching knives. | |
[35:25] | She was tampering with the apples. | 但她没有换刀 她只是在苹果里动了手脚 |
[35:27] | The apples? | – 苹果? |
[35:28] | She must have been putting something on them or in them… | 她一定是放了些什么东西在苹果里 |
[35:31] | Something that Hal Duncan was allergic to. | 一些Hal Duncan过敏的东西 |
[35:34] | That’s right. | 对 |
[35:35] | My mom said they tasted funny. | 妈妈说他们尝起来味道很怪 |
[35:37] | Like I said… | 我说过 |
[35:40] | I’m here for what’s mine! | 我回来是为了要回我的东西 |
[35:44] | Hal Hal Duncan wasn’t stabbed. | |
[35:46] | He was having an allergic reaction. | Duncan不是被刺 他死于过敏反应 |
[35:51] | But he was stabbed. | 但是他被刺伤了在他胸部的刀是真的 |
[35:53] | There was a real knife in his chest. | |
[35:54] | I know. I-I know. I know. It was a brilliant plan. | 我知道 我 我知道 我知道 这是个续密的计划 |
[35:58] | You’re still here? You’re on! | – 你还在这? 该你了 – 什么? |
[36:00] | No. No, no, no, no. | – 不 不 不 |
[36:01] | Adrian, Adrian, if you don’t go on stage, | 不 – Adrian Adrian要是你不上台 |
[36:02] | she’s going to know something’s up. | 她一定知道发生什么事了 |
[36:04] | Sharona, go downstairs. Check her dressing room. | Sharona 下搂去检查她的化妆室 |
[36:07] | – What am I looking for? – Evidence! | – 我去找什么? – 证据 |
[36:09] | Something Hal Duncan was allergic to… shellfish, eggs, peanuts. | 一些Hal Duncan过敏的东西 贝壳 鸡蛋 花生 |
[36:29] | Hey, cuz. | 嘿 Kous |
[36:31] | Did you miss me? | 你想我吗? |
[36:57] | I hope you don’t mind. | 希望你不要介意 |
[36:59] | I let myself in. | 我自己闯了进来 |
[37:02] | Burt, you’re supposed to be in jail. | Bater 你应该在监狱里 |
[37:06] | It’s funny, that phrase… | 有趣 |
[37:08] | “supposed to be.” | 这个词 应该 |
[37:16] | You’re supposed to be in jail. | 你应该在监狱里 |
[37:20] | I’m supposed to be in jail. | 我应该在监狱里 |
[37:23] | You’re supposed to be waiting for me. | 你应该在等我 |
[37:29] | A man can’t count on “used to be” | 人不能以他们一贯的方式 |
[37:33] | the way he’s supposed to. | 来指望 应该 |
[37:35] | Yes, yes, we can prove it. Look, are you almost here? | – 是的 是的我们找到证据了 – 喂 你还在那儿吗? |
[37:38] | Great, I’ll see you soon. | 你最好离开 |
[37:39] | You’d better go. | |
[37:41] | My husband’s upstairs. If he hears you… | 我丈夫在楼上 要是他听见你在 |
[37:43] | Your husband’s downtown | 你的丈夫在市区 |
[37:46] | drowning himself in scotch and soda. | 喝看成士忌 |
[37:49] | I saw him leave here about an hour ago. | 大约一小时前我看着他走的 |
[37:57] | Uh, I have money in my purse. | 我钱包里就这些 |
[38:00] | Here. Take it. | 拿去吧 |
[38:01] | You think I want your pocket change? | – 你认为我会要这点零钱吗? |
[38:03] | Adrian! | 你以为我就是为这点钱回来的吗? |
[38:04] | You think that’s why I came back? | 你以为我就是为这点钱回来的吗? |
[38:10] | Adrian! | |
[38:12] | Adrian! | |
[38:16] | Look! Adrian! | 喂!Adrian!Adrian |
[38:19] | Adrian! | |
[38:30] | Who ordered the tossed salad? | 谁定了沙拉? |
[38:38] | Oh, my God. | 哦 上帝 |
[38:39] | I’m here for what’s mine. | 我回来要回我的东西 |
[38:42] | Burt, if you don’t leave, I’ll… | Barter 要是你没有离开 我会 |
[38:45] | You’ll what, huh? | 你会什么? |
[38:47] | You’ll do nothing. | 呃? 你什么也不会做 |
[38:51] | Adrian, be careful! She knows! | – Adrian 小心 |
[38:53] | Like I said… | 她知道了 – 我说过 |
[38:55] | – I came for what’s mine. – Watch out! | 我回来要回我的东西 哦 |
[39:19] | Is she all right? | 上帝 她没事吧? |
[39:20] | Is there a doctor in the house? | – 这里有医生吗? |
[39:22] | Everybody stay in your seats. | – 女士们 先生们大家都坐着别动 |
[39:24] | Ladies and gentlemen, I’m a police officer. | – 我们是警察 一切都在控制中 – 你没事吧 |
[39:26] | Everything is under control. Everybody just sit down. | 我还好 大家都坐下来 |
[39:29] | Could we have the house lights on, please? | 开灯 好吗? |
[39:31] | She’s okay. | 她没事 |
[39:33] | I’ll call an ambulance. | 我叫救护车 |
[39:35] | Excuse me. | 请问 你 |
[39:37] | Did you… Did you just ask if there was a doctor in the house? | – 你刚才问这里有没有医生吗? – |
[39:40] | Yes, that’s right. | 是 是 不错 |
[39:41] | That’s funny, because last week, | 有趣 |
[39:44] | you were the doctor in the house. | 因为上周 你也在这 |
[39:47] | – What are you talking about? | |
[39:49] | I was here. | 你在说什么? – |
[39:50] | I saw you. | 我也在 我记得你 |
[39:52] | Is there a doctor in the house? Anyone. | – 这里有医生吗 请上台来 – 我是 |
[39:54] | I’m a doctor. | 但你不是医生 对吗? |
[39:55] | But you’re not a doctor, are you? | 但你不是医生 对吗? |
[39:57] | I remembered how you took Hal’s pulse after he collapsed. | 我记得在Hal晕倒后 你怎样给他把脉的 |
[40:00] | You used your thumb, | 你用的拇指 |
[40:01] | something no real doctor would ever do. | 真正医生不会这样做的 |
[40:04] | Hal Hal Duncan was having an allergic reaction | |
[40:06] | to peanut oil. | Duncan对花生油过敏 |
[40:08] | He wasn’t stabbed | 他没有被刺杀 |
[40:10] | until you stabbed him. | 最后 是你刺死了他 |
[40:13] | When you leaned over, you pocketed the fake knife, | 当你俯下身子的时候 |
[40:15] | and then you killed him. | 你从口袋里拿出了那把真刀 然后你杀死了他 |
[40:17] | He’s dead. He’s been stabbed. | 他死了 他是被刺死的 |
[40:21] | That’s crazy. Why would I… | 真是胡说 我为什么要 |
[40:23] | You would do anything to help Jenna get into the play. | 为了帮助Jenna进入演艺圈 你可以做任何事 |
[40:27] | It’s a big hit, heading to New York, | 这是个好机会 要到纽约去演出 |
[40:30] | and a career-making role for your daughter. | 给你的女儿的演艺生涯打开通道 |
[40:33] | My daughter? | – 我女儿? |
[40:34] | That’s right, Mr. Ryan. | – 对 Ryan先生 |
[40:36] | That is your name, isn’t it? | 那是你的名字 |
[40:37] | You’ve been obsessed with her career. | 对不对? 你对她的职业着迷 |
[40:41] | Jenna told me all about it. | Jenna 告诉过我你的一切 |
[40:43] | We… we dated briefly. | 我们 我们约会过 很短的时间 |
[40:46] | You… you don’t understand. | 你不明白Jenna |
[40:48] | Jenna’s all I have. | 就是我的全部 |
[40:50] | Well, if they wanted Gail out of the way, | 但要是他们嫌Gail挡道的话 |
[40:52] | why didn’t they just go after her? | 为什么不直接针对她? |
[40:54] | They couldn’t do that, captain. | 他们不能那样做 队长 |
[40:55] | Jenna was suspected | 4年前 Jenna被怀疑对另一位女演员行凶 |
[40:57] | of attacking another actress four years ago. | 4年前 Jenna被怀疑对另一位女演员行凶 |
[40:59] | They couldn’t pull that trick again. | 他们不能重蹈覆辙 |
[41:02] | They had to find another way to get rid of Gail. | 他们得走另一条路 |
[41:04] | So they framed her. | 因此他们陷害她 |
[41:05] | Or they tried to. Thank you, Adrian. | 或者说他们试图陷害她 谢谢你 Adrian |
[41:08] | Now, can you prove any of this? | 那 你有什么证据? |
[41:10] | The medical examiner can. | 法医会检查出结果 |
[41:13] | This was in her dressing room. | 这是在她的化妆室找到的 |
[41:15] | I’m sure you can still find traces of it in his body. | 我确信你们能在尸体里找到线索 |
[41:18] | Peanut oil. | – 花生油 – |
[41:20] | Daddy, Daddy, what did you do? | 爸爸 爸爸 你都做了什么? |
[41:23] | I had nothing to do with this, I swear! I swear. | 我对这些一无所知 我发誓 我发誓 |
[41:27] | Shut up, bitch! Show’s over. | 闭嘴 婊子 表演结束了 |
[41:29] | That’s my daughter the detective! | 那是我的女儿 她是侦探 好啊 |
[42:01] | Listen to this. The director said, | 听着 导演说 |
[42:03] | we’re all excited about Gail Fleming rejoining the show.” | 我们都感到很兴奋 |
[42:06] | Yay. | 欢迎Gail Fleming重返舞台 |
[42:07] | “We’re also hoping to bring our newest cast member | 我们也希望公布最新的演员名单 |
[42:10] | Adrian Monk to New York with us. | Adrian Monk 会和我们一起去纽约 |
[42:12] | In all my years in the theater, | 在我的戏剧生涯里 |
[42:14] | I have never seen fear and panic portrayed so convincingly.” | 我从未见过象以上所描述的那种害怕和恐惧 |
[42:17] | That is a money review. | 那评论可以让你赚大钱 |
[42:18] | First time out. Congratulations. | 过了第一关 祝贺你 |
[42:20] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[42:21] | Are you going to be doing any more acting, Mr. Monk? | 你想继续从事表演吗 Monk先生? |
[42:23] | Anything’s possible, Benjy, except for that. | 任何事都有可能 Benji除了这个 |
[42:26] | Oh, I’m going to miss my plane. We better call a taxi. | 哦 我快赶不上飞机了 快给我叫辆的士 |
[42:29] | Oh, no, I’ll take you. | 哦 不 |
[42:30] | You know, I’ve been cooped up all week. | 我会送你去 你知道 我已经被困住几个周了 |
[42:32] | Before I leave, I want a picture with me and my girls. | – 走之前 我想和我的女儿们留个影 – |
[42:34] | I’ll take it for you. Don’t give it to him. | 哦 我 让我来帮忙 哦 |
[42:36] | He’ll spend a Half an hour cleaning the lens. | 不 别给他 他会花半个小时清洗镜头 别 |
[42:38] | Oh, well, we can all be in it | 哦 |
[42:39] | because there’s a built-in timer. | 我们一起合影吧 |
[42:41] | Oh, great. | 因为有自动计时器 |
[42:42] | But we have to be careful. There’s just one picture left. | 但我们得小心一点 只剩一张底片了 |
[42:45] | Ready? Go. | 准备好了吧? |
[42:46] | Smile! | 好 笑 |
[42:52] | Hey, Cheryl, can you switch with me? | – 过来 Cheryl 你和我换换 |
[42:53] | Adrian, no. There’s no time. | 好吗? – Adrian 不 |
[42:56] | Because Mom should be in the middle for the symmetry of it. | – 不 没时间了 – 妈妈应该在中间 |
[42:57] | Okay, everybody… okay, smile. | 好 好 等等 笑 |
[43:00] | Gail, you switch with Benjy. | – Gail 你换 |
[43:01] | Oh, come on, we don’t have time for this. | – 哦 别 我们没时间了 |
[43:03] | Quick, quick, quick. Yeah, now it’s better. | 快 快 耶 现在好了 |
[43:04] | No, it should be tall, short, tall, short… | 因为顺序是高 矮 高 矮 |