时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:23] | I guess you’ve completely given up on trying to be cool, huh? | 我猜你觉得这样很帅啊? |
[00:26] | Yeah, pretty much. Wow, this place is amazing. | 是的 差不多 这个地方太美了 |
[00:30] | Look at these buildings. Look… Look at that one. | 看那些建筑 看 看…看那个 |
[00:32] | How did they build that? | 怎么建出来的? |
[00:34] | Actually, they built that one from the top down. | 实际上 他们从顶建到地下 |
[00:36] | Really? Wow. Wow. | 真的吗? 哇 |
[00:38] | Better stick with me. | 跟着我 |
[00:40] | This town’s going to eat you alive. | 否则很容易走丢的 |
[00:41] | Taxi! | 计程车 |
[00:44] | – Where’d he go? – Who? | – 他去哪里了? – 谁? |
[00:46] | The… The man… Th-The other man. | 那个人 |
[00:47] | – The man in the front seat. – The nut? | 前座那个人 |
[00:49] | Yeah, the nut. Where’d he go? | – 那个傻瓜? – 就那个傻瓜 他去哪里了? |
[00:51] | What was he complaining about? My taxi is very clean. | 他在埋怨什么 我的车子很干净 |
[00:53] | Why was he wiping, wiping, wiping everything? | 为什么他老是在擦 什么都擦呢? |
[00:55] | Look, sir, your taxi is perfect, | 瞧 先生 你的计程车非常完美 |
[00:57] | but where did he go? | 但他去哪里了呢? |
[00:58] | Look, I don’t care. | 我不管 |
[00:59] | I’ll never pick him up again. You tell him that. | 我再也不会载他了 |
[01:01] | I see him, I’ll keep driving. | 你告诉他 我看到他都不会停车了 |
[01:02] | I don’t care if I lose my license. | 我不管是否会丢掉牌照 |
[01:04] | Hey, I’ll keep driving. | 嘿 我不会停车 |
[01:08] | I lost him. | 他走丢了 |
[01:10] | What do you mean? He was… He was right here. | 什么意思? 他…他刚才还在这里 |
[01:12] | How could he get lost? We’re 15 feet from the hotel. | 怎么会走丢呢? |
[01:15] | Monk! | 离酒店只有l5英尺 |
[01:19] | Oh, my God! Adrian! | 天啊 Adrian |
[01:21] | Adrian! | 你不能那样走开 |
[01:23] | Adrian, you can’t just walk away like that. | |
[01:26] | You scared me half to death. | 你差点吓死我了 |
[01:28] | Somebody dropped this. | 有人丢了这个 |
[01:30] | You know what? You’re going to have to forget about that. | 你必须把它忘掉 |
[01:33] | There is no way that you’re going to be able | 你是不可能 |
[01:35] | to clean up New York City by yourself. | 自己把纽约清洁好的 |
[01:37] | Trust me. New York City wins. | 相信我 纽约赢了 |
[01:39] | It’s always going to win. | 它总是会赢 |
[01:41] | It’s so noisy. | 好吵 |
[01:43] | So is San Francisco. | 旧金山也一样 |
[01:45] | No, this… this is different. | 不 不一样 |
[01:48] | I can’t do this. | 我办不到 |
[01:50] | I can’t really function here. | 我习惯不了这里 |
[01:53] | It’s… This is too much, too much. | 不行 不行 |
[01:55] | Adrian, listen to me. | Adrian 听我说 |
[01:58] | Don’t forget why you’re here, all right? | 别忘了你来这里的原因 好吗? |
[02:01] | You have a lead, a name. | 你有线索 你有名字 |
[02:03] | Finally, after all these years, you know? | 最后 |
[02:06] | Warrick Tennyson. | 在这些年后 你知道吗? |
[02:07] | That’s right, Warrick Tennyson. | 没错 Warrick Tennyson |
[02:09] | And he is connected somehow to Trudy’s murder. | 不知何故 他跟Truddy的凶杀案有关 |
[02:14] | But why does he have to live here? | 但为什么他必须住在这里? |
[02:17] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[02:19] | When you find him, that can be the first thing you ask him. | 但你找到他 你可以先问他 |
[02:22] | It won’t be the first thing I ask him. | 我不会先问他那个 |
[02:26] | Check it out. | 看看 |
[02:28] | – Wow. | – Wow. 哇 哇 |
[02:32] | I could get used to this place. | 我可以习惯这个地方 |
[02:34] | Do you think they have cable? | 你想他们有闭路电视吗? |
[02:36] | Of course they have cable. | 他们当然有闭路电视了 |
[02:38] | Can we afford this? | 我们住得起吗? |
[02:39] | Well, we didn’t have a choice. | 我们别无选择 |
[02:42] | Adrian booked the reservation. | Adrian预定了 |
[02:44] | It’s rated the cleanest hotel in New York. | 这是纽约排得上名次的酒店 |
[02:46] | Hello, I’m Adrian… Monk. | 你好 我是Adrian |
[02:48] | Party of four. | Monk 四个人一起 |
[02:50] | Not much of a party, really. | 也不是一起的 |
[02:52] | Here we are… Monk. | 找到了 |
[02:54] | You have three rooms. | Monk 有三个房间 |
[02:56] | Oh, three rooms. Well, me and Sharona. | 3个房间 我和Sharona |
[02:59] | Wait, wait, wait. I-I thought I was getting my own room. | 等等… 我以为我自己一个房间 |
[03:02] | Look, well, I’d rather not be by myself. | 我宁愿跟别人同房 |
[03:04] | Me and the captain. | 我和队长 |
[03:05] | No. No, no. Sharing the cab was bad enough. | 不 不 不 一起坐车已经够差了 |
[03:08] | Well, why don’t we just get a fourth room? | 我们为什么不开多一个房间? |
[03:10] | Sorry, we’re completely booked. | 对不起 房间已经都订满了 |
[03:12] | Well, uh, how about me and Sharona? | 那我和Sharona呢? |
[03:15] | In your dreams. | 做梦吧你 |
[03:16] | Mr. Ambassador, welcome back. This came for you. | 大使先生 欢迎回来 这是给你的 |
[03:19] | – Thank you. – Oh, excuse me. | 谢谢 |
[03:21] | Excuse me. | 对不起 对不起 |
[03:23] | Okay, well, uh, whoever gets me, | 好吧 无论是谁跟我一个房间 |
[03:26] | I-I just have to let you know | 我必须告诉你 |
[03:28] | I’m going to need the bathroom all to myself, so… | 我要独自用浴室 因此 |
[03:31] | Um, Adrian, Adrian, um… | Adrian Adrian 你介意 |
[03:33] | Do you mind if you just guard the luggage over there? Hmm? | 看好那边的行李吗? |
[03:35] | Just guard the luggage… And I think they’re uneven. | 看好行李 我想它们有点不稳 |
[03:39] | Oh. Totally uneven. | 很不稳 |
[03:41] | Thank you. Good day. | 谢谢你 祝你愉快 |
[03:43] | That’s the new Latvian ambassador. | 那是新拉脱维亚大使 |
[03:45] | Whoop-de-doo. | 她现在皮包骨 |
[04:01] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[04:02] | Police officers! Everyone down! Down! | 我是警察 大家趴下 |
[04:04] | Down! Get down! | 趴下 |
[04:05] | Call 911 now. | 呼叫911 |
[04:13] | Everybody stay down! Stay calm! | 大家都趴着别动 |
[04:15] | Stay down! | 别怕 |
[04:16] | Monk! Monk! | 趴着别动 |
[04:19] | – Are you all right? – Mm. | 你没事吧? 你看到他了吗? |
[04:21] | – Did you see him? – Yeah. | 是的 |
[04:23] | Can you identify him? | 你认得出他吗? |
[06:15] | Is he okay? | 他还好吧? |
[06:17] | Is there a problem here? | 有什么问题吗? |
[06:19] | He’s thinking. | 他在思考 |
[06:27] | Mr. Monk. Mr. Monk. | Monk先生 Monk先生 |
[06:31] | We know about your reputation, | 我们都知道你很有声望 |
[06:33] | and we, uh, we appreciate your help, | 我们很感激你的帮忙 |
[06:35] | but this is a big case. | 但这是个大案子 |
[06:37] | I’ve got the feds breathing down my neck. | 我已经叫来联邦调查员了 |
[06:39] | I’ve got CNN outside. I don’t have all day here. | 外面有CNN记者 我时间无多 |
[06:41] | I can’t focus. It’s too noisy. | 我不能集中 太吵了 |
[06:45] | What’s… What’s noisy? | 什么太吵? |
[06:47] | It’s, uh, it’s the traffic. | 是交通 |
[06:51] | But we’re inside. | 但我们在里面 |
[06:52] | I can hear it. | 我听得到 |
[06:55] | Would you like us to shut down midtown Manhattan | 你要我们把曼哈顿中心的交通停下 |
[06:57] | so you can focus here? | 让你集中精神吗? |
[07:00] | Would that be inconvenient? | 那就方便多了 |
[07:02] | Uh, excuse me. Do you mind if I just talk to him for a sec? | 对不起 你介意我跟他谈一会吗? |
[07:08] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[07:10] | Can’t you hear that? | Can’t you hear that? 发生什么事了 你听到吗? 你听到吗? |
[07:12] | No. | 不 |
[07:14] | It’s… it’s relentless. | 好无情 |
[07:15] | What? | 什么? |
[07:17] | The sirens. | 汽笛声 |
[07:18] | There’s no off switch here, okay? | 这里没有电闸 好吗? |
[07:20] | I mean, look, | 我希望有 |
[07:21] | I wish there was, but there isn’t, okay? | 但事实没有 |
[07:24] | The buses… | 汽车 |
[07:25] | Monk | Monk, come here. |
[07:27] | Come here. | 过来 过来 |
[07:28] | Look, these are the people | 瞧 |
[07:30] | who are going to help us find Tennyson, okay? | 这些人将要帮助我们找到Tennyson |
[07:32] | So let’s dazzle them here. | 我们来向他们露一手 |
[07:34] | That way they’ll owe us one. | 那样 他们会欠我们一个人情 |
[07:36] | Remember, we’re here for Trudy. | 记住 |
[07:38] | Right. Come on. | 我们是为Truddy而来的 |
[08:00] | His coat. | 他的外衣 |
[08:01] | Whose coat? | 谁的外衣? 大使的外衣是湿的 |
[08:03] | The ambassador’s coat… it’s damp. | 大使的外衣是湿的 |
[08:14] | He’s right. | 他说的没错 |
[08:17] | And the other coats are dry. | 其它的衣服是干的 |
[08:19] | How’d we miss that? | 我怎么没注意到 |
[08:21] | You get used to it. | 你会习惯的 |
[08:22] | I remember, when the ambassador came in, | 我记得大使进来时 |
[08:25] | he brushed up against me. | 他与我擦身而过 |
[08:27] | His coat was dry. | 那时他的外衣是干的 |
[08:29] | What, his coat was dry then but it’s wet now? | – 那时是干的 – 但现在是湿的 |
[08:31] | Maybe the shooter switched coats. | 也许杀手换了衣服 |
[08:33] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[08:44] | “Dometri Krazluv.” | |
[08:46] | No, it’s the right coat. Now, that’s the damnedest thing. | 不 就是这件衣服 那是最糟糕的 |
[08:49] | This might not have been political. | 这可能不是出于政治目的 |
[08:51] | He was an ambassador, for God’s sake. | 他是大使 看在上帝的份上 |
[08:53] | His country’s on the brink of a civil war. | 他的国家将要发生内战 |
[08:55] | What else could it be? | 不是政治目的是什么? |
[08:57] | But look at how the bodies fell. | 但看尸体跌落的形式 |
[08:58] | The shooter killed the two bodyguards first. | 杀手先杀掉两个保镖 |
[09:01] | Well, sure he did, on account of they were armed. | 没错 因为他们有武器 |
[09:03] | Nope. No. If this was political, | 不 不 如果这是政治原因 |
[09:06] | he would have taken out his primary target first… | 他会先除掉首要目标 |
[09:08] | The ambassador. | 大使 |
[09:10] | And he wouldn’t have used a .22 caliber. | 他也不会用22毫米口径的枪 |
[09:12] | It’s a pea shooter. | 这是把玩具枪 |
[09:14] | Well, it seemed to do the trick. | 它骗倒大家了 |
[09:16] | The shooter got lucky. | 杀手很幸运 |
[09:18] | Whatever happened here wasn’t planned. | 这里所发生的不是有预谋的 |
[09:20] | It… it just happened. | 只是发生了 |
[09:22] | You know, I’m glad you got a good look at him. | 我很高兴你仔细看过他 |
[09:24] | I’m going to need you to come down to the precinct | 我希望你能去趟警局 |
[09:26] | and work with my sketch artist. | 跟我的肖像处理专家合作 |
[09:28] | – You know the drill. – You know what? | 那要等等 因为4点钟我们要见 |
[09:29] | That’s going to have to wait, because we’re meeting somebody | 那要等等 因为4点钟我们要见 |
[09:31] | from the D.A.’s office at 4:00 about another case, so… | 一个来自陆军办公室的人 谈论另一个案件 |
[09:35] | Your wife’s murder. Yeah, I was sorry to hear. | 你妻子的谋杀案 是的 很抱歉 |
[09:38] | I just talked to the D.A., and the meeting’s been canceled. | 我刚跟陆军部谈过 会见取消了 |
[09:41] | What? Since when? | 什么? |
[09:42] | Well, since 20 minutes ago. | 什么时候的事 |
[09:44] | Why? | 20分钟前 为什么? |
[09:46] | Well, she didn’t say. She never tells me anything. | 她没有说 她从来都是什么都不对我说 |
[09:48] | Isn’t that how it works in Frisco? | 这不是佛兰西斯科的作风吗? |
[09:51] | First off, the name of our little town | 首先 我们的小镇叫 |
[09:53] | is San Francisco, not Frisco. | “旧金山”不是”佛兰西斯科” |
[09:54] | Second of all, we just flew 3,000 miles to talk to this guy. | 其次 我们飞了3000英里来跟这个人谈话 |
[09:57] | It’s the first break we’ve had in seven years. | 这是我们在7年里的首次机会 |
[09:59] | I understand. I’ve got people downtown. | 我明白 我在城里有朋友 |
[10:02] | I’ll make some phone calls. | 我会打几个电话 |
[10:05] | We’re all on the same team, captain. | 我们是一起的 队长 |
[10:07] | Are we? | 是吗? |
[10:14] | Denise, we’re talking about a cop’s wife here. | Dennis 我们正在谈论一个警察的妻子 |
[10:18] | Uh-huh. | 啊—哈 |
[10:19] | Look, all they want to do is talk to the guy for five minutes. | 他们只想跟他谈5分钟 |
[10:23] | Uh-huh. | 啊—哈 |
[10:24] | Yeah, I-I see. | 啊—哈 是的 我明白 |
[10:27] | Yeah, well, I’m sorry, too. | 是的 我也很抱歉 |
[10:29] | She won’t budge. | 她不肯让步 |
[10:31] | – Well, who’s her boss? – The state attorney general. | 谁是她的老板? 国家司法部长 |
[10:36] | You’re right. | 没错 我准备打电话给他 |
[10:38] | I’m going to call him. I’m going to call him right now. | 没错 |
[10:44] | Um… | 我准备打电话给他 我马上打电话给他 |
[10:45] | Let me, uh… | 让我 |
[10:47] | Let me… let me clean up, uh, some stuff here. | 让我来 |
[10:54] | Um… Hmm. | 清理一些文件 |
[10:57] | The mole… | 胎记 |
[10:59] | The mole. | 胎记 |
[11:00] | What about it? | 怎么了? |
[11:02] | The mole on the ear, it, uh… | 怎么了? |
[11:04] | It was darker. | 耳朵上的胎记更黑 |
[11:08] | Like that? | 这样吗? |
[11:10] | Now it’s too dark. | 太黑了 |
[11:12] | Too dark. | 太黑了 太黑 |
[11:13] | Mr. Monk, it doesn’t need to be perfect, all right? | Monk先生 不需要十全十美的 好吗? |
[11:15] | It’s… it’s just a sketch. | 只是草图 |
[11:17] | We’ve been here for over an hour and a half. | 我们已经画了一个半多小时了 好吗? |
[11:19] | Okay? I-I think we’re done with the ear, huh? | 我想我们已经画好耳朵了 |
[11:21] | Okay, not quite. | 好吧 不是很… |
[11:23] | Hey. Where you been? | 嘿 你去哪里了? |
[11:25] | Check it out. It’s a rolex. | 看看 是劳力士 |
[11:27] | 200 bucks, and it’s gold-plated. | $200 镀金的 |
[11:30] | Where’d you get it? | 你从哪里得到的? |
[11:31] | Met a guy who knew a guy. | 遇到了一个大人物 |
[11:32] | Never needs batteries. | 不用电池的 |
[11:34] | Well, of course not. | 当然了 |
[11:36] | It runs on stupidity. | 它是个蠢表嘛 |
[11:38] | Randy, you’re so gullible, it’s frightening. | Randy 你真容易受骗 好可怕 |
[11:40] | Yeah, well, it does everything. | 它功能很多 |
[11:41] | Look, I can tell you what time it is all around the world. | 我可以告诉你全世界的时间 |
[11:43] | It’s 5:30 here. | 这里是5:30 |
[11:45] | In Denver, it’s 3:30. | 丹佛是3:30 |
[11:46] | In Los Angeles, 12:17. | 洛杉矶是l2:17 |
[11:48] | And in Paris, France… | 还有法国 |
[11:51] | Time has stopped. | 巴黎 时间停了 |
[11:53] | Perfect. | 完美极了 |
[11:55] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[11:56] | All right, let’s move on, all right? | 好吧 我们继续 |
[11:57] | Tell me about this guy’s eyes. | 给我描述他的眼睛 |
[11:59] | I didn’t see his eyes. | 我没有看到他的眼睛 |
[12:01] | He was covering his face. | 他蒙着脸 |
[12:03] | All I saw was a left ear. | 我只看到他的左耳 |
[12:04] | What are we supposed to do with this? | 这个有什么用? |
[12:06] | I can’t distribute this. | 不能把这个分出去 |
[12:08] | – I’d recognize him. – From this? | 我认得他 就凭这个吗? |
[12:11] | Every ear is different. | 每个人的耳朵都是不同的 |
[12:12] | They’re like fingerprints. | 就像指纹一样 |
[12:14] | Hey, how’s it going? | 嘿 进展如何? |
[12:16] | This is all that he saw. | 他只看到这么多 |
[12:18] | You know what? | 你知道吗? |
[12:20] | The earlobe was a little rounder. | 耳垂上有只小耳环 |
[12:26] | Monk – Monk… – Well? | |
[12:28] | I got bad news and some really bad news. | 我有坏消息和相当坏的消息 |
[12:30] | What do you want to hear first? | 你想先听哪个? |
[12:31] | Uh… | |
[12:33] | Let’s see, I think, uh, the really bad, I guess, first, | 让我想想 相当坏的吧 |
[12:35] | or… no, start… Just start with the bad, | 噢 不 先说坏的 |
[12:38] | or… or the really bad. I-I-I… | 还是相当坏的 |
[12:40] | This morning, Warrick Tennyson agreed to testify | 今天早晨 Warrick Tennyson |
[12:43] | in this big federal racketeering case. | 同意为这个大联邦敲诈案作证 |
[12:45] | He is in protective custody, incommunicado. | 他受到警方的保护性监禁被单独囚禁起来 |
[12:48] | They’re not going to let us or anybody anywhere near him. | 他们不会让任何人靠近他 |
[12:50] | Didn’t you tell them about Trudy? | 你没有跟他们说Truddy的事情吗? |
[12:52] | Look, I was up there for an hour and a half screaming my head off. | 我在上面一个半小时 叫得我的脑袋都爆炸了 |
[12:55] | They said yes on one condition. | 他们说可以 但有一个条件 |
[13:00] | What… What… What… What’s the condition? | 什么…什么…什么…什么条件 |
[13:03] | It’s about this new case, the, uh, assassination thing. | 是关于新案件的 刺杀案件 |
[13:07] | The D.A. said if we help with this ambassador case, | 陆军部说如果我们帮忙 破这个大使案子 |
[13:10] | they’ll let us talk to Tennyson. | 他们就让我们跟Tennyson谈话 |
[13:12] | What do you think? | 你认为怎样? |
[13:15] | Well… Well, I guess… I guess I don’t have… | 我想 我想我没有 |
[13:28] | I guess I don’t real… | 我想我不 |
[13:32] | I guess I don’t real… | 我想我不 |
[13:35] | I guess I don’t… | 我想我不 |
[13:39] | I guess I don’t real… | 我想我不 |
[13:46] | I mean, I guess I don’t… | 我的意思是 我想我不 |
[13:55] | I guess I don’t really… | 我想我不 |
[14:03] | I guess I don’t really… | 我想我不 |
[14:10] | I guess I don’t… | 我想我不 |
[14:15] | I guess I don’t really have… | 我想我没有 |
[14:24] | I guess I don’t really… | 我想我不 |
[14:29] | I guess I don’t really… | 我想我不 |
[14:32] | I guess I don’t really have a choice! | 我想我没有选择 |
[14:40] | It’s big news. | 这是个大新闻 |
[14:42] | Not just here, all over the world. | 不单只在这里 全世界都是 |
[14:45] | When Trudy died, she wasn’t on the front page. | Truddy死的时候 她没有被登在第一页 |
[14:48] | She was on page 4. | 她被登在第四页 |
[14:50] | The next day, there was a little story on page 10. | 第二天 在第十页有个小报道 |
[14:53] | And the next day… | 第三天 |
[14:55] | she was gone. | 就完全没消息了 |
[14:56] | Adrian, she’s not gone. | Adrian 她没有消失 |
[14:58] | We’re going to find the people who killed her, | 我答应你 |
[15:00] | I promise. And don’t forget… | 我们会找到杀她的凶手的 不要忘记 |
[15:02] | If we help them with this, they’re going to help us. | 如果我们帮他们 他们就会帮我们 |
[15:05] | Vladamir Kazinsky, Captain Stottlemeyer. | Vladimir Kazinsky 这是Stottlemeyer队长 |
[15:08] | – Good to see you. – Adrian Monk | 幸会 先生 |
[15:09] | and, uh, Sharona Fleming. | Adrian Monk和Sharona Fleming |
[15:11] | Mr. Kazinsky’s with the Latvian embassy. | Kazinsky先生跟拉脱维亚大使在一起 |
[15:13] | So you were here with the ambassador | 那么你和大使在谋杀发生前 |
[15:16] | about an hour before the murder. | 在这里呆了一个小时? |
[15:18] | No, not even one hour. 20 minutes. | 没有一个小时 是20分钟 |
[15:21] | I just can’t believe he’s gone. What are you looking at? | 我不能相信他已经死了 你在看什么? |
[15:25] | Your left ear. | 你的左耳 |
[15:27] | – What’s wrong with it? – Nothing. It’s… | – 有什么问题? – 没什么 |
[15:30] | Sir, we’re trying to retrace where the ambassador was | 先生 我们正尝试追踪 大使曾经去过的地方 |
[15:35] | and where he went and who he might have met. | 他去过哪里 |
[15:37] | Well, uh… | 他见过哪些人 |
[15:39] | We, uh, met, uh, for drinks. | 我们一起喝过几次酒 |
[15:42] | We met every Wednesday, and we stood right over there. | 我们每星期三都见面 我们就站在那边 |
[15:44] | Just the two of you. | 只是你们两个吗? |
[15:46] | He had his bodyguards with him. | 他带着保镖 |
[15:49] | Oh, and… and, um, | |
[15:51] | did he seem worried about anything, | 他看起来是否担忧某些事情 |
[15:53] | or frightened? | 还是害怕呢? |
[15:54] | Not at all. He was, uh, how do you… upbeat. | 他根本没有 他…你怎么…乐观 |
[15:58] | Mr. Kazinsky, I overheard the ambassador say something | Kazinsky先生 在大使被谋杀前 |
[16:02] | just… just before he was killed. | 我听到他说过一句话 |
[16:05] | “She’s now gone meatless.” | “她现在皮包骨” |
[16:09] | She’s now gone meatless? | “她现在皮包骨”? |
[16:10] | Does that mean anything to you? | 你知道这是什么意思吗? |
[16:13] | Maybe he knew a woman who’s a vegetarian. | 也许他认识了一位吃素食的女人 |
[16:15] | I-I mean does it have any meaning in Latvian? | 我意思是 在拉脱维亚有什么含义 |
[16:19] | No. | 不 不 对不起 |
[16:20] | No, I’m sorry. | 不 不 对不起 |
[16:21] | Thank you, Mr. Kazinsky. | 谢谢你 Kazinsky先生 |
[16:23] | She’s now gone meatless? | “她现在皮包骨”? 不 |
[16:24] | That’ll be all. I’ll show you out. | – 就这样吧 – 我带你出去 |
[16:26] | She’s… She’s now gone meatless? | 她现在 皮包骨? |
[16:29] | – No. – We appreciate your time. | 不 感谢你抽时间来 如果还有其他问题会再叨扰你 |
[16:31] | If we have any more questions, we’ll get back to you. | 感谢你抽时间来 如果还有其他问题会再叨扰你 |
[16:33] | – Okay, thank you. – Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 |
[16:34] | She’s… She’s now gone meatless. | “她现在皮包骨” |
[16:37] | “She’s now gone meatless”? | “她现在皮包骨”? |
[16:39] | That’s what he said. | 他就是那么说的 |
[16:40] | Maybe it’s some kind of slang, like hip-hop. | 也许是某种行话 就像嘻哈一样 |
[16:44] | Hip-hop? | – 嘻哈? – 嘻哈 |
[16:45] | Hip-hop. It’s a sort of street talk. | – 嘻哈? – 嘻哈 某种说唱 |
[16:47] | Why don’t you ask around? | 你为什么不到周围问问? |
[16:49] | Well, I’m not going to ask people | 我不会问别人”她现在皮包骨”的意思的 |
[16:51] | what “she’s now gone meatless” means. | |
[16:53] | Why not? | 为什么不呢? |
[16:54] | I don’t know. I might move back here someday. | 我不知道 |
[16:56] | I-I don’t know. | 我也许以后会搬回这里 |
[16:58] | That was our supposed friend Detective Cage. | 这个人 Caige副队 |
[17:00] | He’s got a lead. He wants us to go to Brooklyn, | 他有线索 他想去布鲁克林 |
[17:02] | talk to a man named Elmer Gratnik. | 跟一个叫Elmer Gratnik的人谈谈 |
[17:05] | Gratnik’s been sending the ambassador some threatening letters. | Gratnik发了一些恐吓信件给大使 |
[17:08] | Brooklyn, that… that’s, like, an old bridge, right? | 布鲁克林 那就像一座老桥 对吗? |
[17:10] | Or a tunnel. | – 或是一条隧道 – 或是隧道? |
[17:11] | Or a tunnel. Okay, a bridge… | – 或是一条隧道 – 或是隧道? – 好吧 桥 – 我有计划 这样办吧 |
[17:12] | Look, I got a plan. Here’s the deal. | – 好吧 桥 – 我有计划 这样办吧 |
[17:14] | – You two go to Brooklyn… – No, Brooklyn, no. | 你们两个去布鲁克林 |
[17:15] | You go to Brooklyn, you talk to Gratnik, | 你们去布鲁克林 跟Gratnik谈谈 |
[17:17] | you check out his earlobe or whatever it is you do. | 去检查他的耳垂或别的 |
[17:19] | Randy and I are going to snoop around here | Randy和我会在这里巡查 搞清楚 |
[17:21] | and see if we can’t figure out where these clowns are hiding our witness. | 这些小丑把我们的目击证人藏到哪里 |
[17:23] | Brooklyn? | 布鲁克林? 好极了 我们11点到这里碰头 |
[17:24] | Great. Let’s meet back here at 11:00. | 好极了 我们11点到这里碰头 |
[17:27] | Randy, it’s 11:00 right now. | Randy 现在已经11点了 |
[17:32] | Trudy loved New York. | Truddy很爱纽约 |
[17:34] | She always wanted to bring me here. | 她总是想带我来这里 |
[17:38] | I guess now she has. | 我猜她现在办到了 |
[17:40] | Hmm. | |
[17:41] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[17:43] | That’s Gratnik. | 那就是Gratnik |
[17:44] | Right over there. | 就在那里 |
[17:46] | Cage says he always wears that hat. | Caige说他总是戴着那顶帽子 |
[17:48] | He’s been seeking political asylum for two years, | 他两年来都在寻求政治庇护 |
[17:51] | but the I.N.S. keeps turning him down. | 但是移民规划局总是拒绝他 |
[17:53] | And he blamed the ambassador. | 他就单单 |
[17:55] | Among others. | 怪罪于大使 |
[17:57] | So you think he’s the guy you saw? | 你觉得他就是你看到的人吗? |
[17:59] | Maybe. I can’t tell. | 也许吧 不清楚 |
[18:02] | I need to see his left ear. | 我要看看他的左耳 瞧 |
[18:04] | Look, how about this? You walk by. | 这样吧 你走过去 |
[18:09] | Maybe… Maybe he’ll tip his hat. | 也许…也许他会拿起帽子 |
[18:11] | Oh, he’s not going to tip his hat. | 他不会拿起帽子 |
[18:13] | He might if you sashay. | 如果你大摇大摆的走 他就会 |
[18:16] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里? |
[18:17] | I’m going to talk to him. | 我去跟他说话 |
[18:19] | Look… sashay. Sharona, sashay. | 大摇大摆 大摇大摆 |
[18:25] | Um, excuse me, M-Mr. Gratnik? | 对不起 Gratnik先生? |
[18:29] | Shh. | 嘘 |
[18:34] | Now talk. You can bother him all you want. | 现在说吧 你想怎么烦他都行 |
[18:38] | We’re working with the police department on the assassination. | 我们是跟警察部门一起查刺杀案件的 |
[18:41] | That was no assassination. | 那不是刺杀 |
[18:43] | Assassination is a word they use for great men. | 刺杀这个词只用在大人物身上 |
[18:45] | Ambassador Krazluv was no great man. | 大使不是大人物 |
[18:48] | Vins bija suns… He was a dog. | 他是狗 |
[18:51] | Excuse me. That… That is a nice hat. | 对不起 你的帽子好漂亮 |
[18:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:56] | Did you threaten him? | 你有威胁过他吗? |
[18:57] | I get mad, I say things, but I don’t hurt people. | 我生气了会说话 但我不伤人 |
[19:01] | What is that? Is that… Is that mink? | 那是什么? 是墨水吗? |
[19:03] | – Sable. | – Sable. Wow. – 紫貂 – 紫貂 哇 是的 我可以 我可以拿起来吗? |
[19:07] | Could I… Could I hold it? | |
[19:09] | Why? | 为什么? |
[19:10] | I love hats. | 我喜欢帽子 |
[19:12] | I collect them. | 我收藏帽子 |
[19:13] | I’m a… I’m a chapeau-ologist. | 我是个帽子学家 |
[19:15] | No. | 不 |
[19:26] | Go away! | 走开 |
[19:32] | She’s now gone meatless. | “她现在皮包骨” |
[19:34] | What? | 什么? |
[19:36] | Before he was killed, | 在大使被杀害前 |
[19:38] | the ambassador said something like | 他说过 |
[19:40] | “she’s now gone meatless.” | “她现在皮包骨”的话 |
[19:43] | Does that mean anything to you? | 你知道是什么意思吗? |
[19:44] | Excuse me. I think you are saying | 对不起 |
[19:48] | “sis nav mans metelis,” which is not really Latvian. | 我想你是在说 那不是拉脱维亚语 |
[19:51] | It’s a completely different dialect | 那是另一种方言 |
[19:53] | called High Tamien, | 叫作高它明 |
[19:55] | but some people speak both. | 但有些人两种话都会说 |
[19:58] | What does it mean? | 什么意思? |
[19:59] | That means “This is not my coat.” | 意思是 这不是我的大衣 |
[20:05] | This is not my coat. | 这不是我的大衣 |
[20:07] | This is not my coat. | 这不是我的大衣 |
[20:09] | Oh, I can teach you a new phrase. | 噢 |
[20:11] | Sah mats. | 我可以教你一个新短语 |
[20:13] | Checkmate. | 将军 |
[21:11] | Warrick | Warrick Tennyson. |
[21:13] | I knew it. | Tennyson 我知道 |
[21:15] | Trial transcripts… | 审判抄本 |
[21:18] | Deposition… | 免职 |
[21:19] | Cage said he didn’t know anything about the Tennyson case | Caige说他对Tennyson的案件了如指掌 |
[21:21] | He lied to us. | 他撒谎 |
[21:23] | He’s lying to us. | 他向我们撒谎 |
[21:25] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[21:27] | It’s my watch. It beeps every hour. | 我的手表 每小时响一次 |
[21:29] | Well, turn it off. | 关掉它 |
[21:30] | I can’t. The instructions were in Korean. | 不行 指令是韩语的 |
[21:34] | Well, do something. | 做点什么 |
[21:37] | Smash it. | 砸了它 |
[21:38] | No. It’s a rolex. | 砸了它 不 这是劳力士 |
[21:46] | Mister? Mister, are you okay? | 先生 先生 你没事吧? |
[21:49] | Oh, he… he’s fine. | 噢 他 他 他没事 |
[21:52] | He’s crying. | 他在哭 |
[21:54] | We couldn’t find a cab. | 我们找不到计程车 |
[21:58] | Is there anything I can do to help? | 我可以帮上什么忙吗? |
[22:01] | Make… it stop. | 让它停下来 |
[22:14] | See? You did it. You rode the subway. | 你办到了 你搭地铁 |
[22:17] | I’m proud of you. | 我以你为荣 |
[22:18] | You’re becoming a real New Yorker. | 你成为了真正的纽约人 |
[22:19] | I rode on the subway. | 我搭地铁 |
[22:21] | – Change? – Yes, I think I did. | – 有零钱吗吗? – 是的 我想我办到了 |
[22:23] | Okay, this is our exit, so stay close to me. | 好的 这是我们的出口 跟着我 |
[22:25] | I keep thinking about what the ambassador said… | 我一直在想大使说过的话 |
[22:29] | “This is not my coat.” | 这不是我的大衣 |
[22:31] | But it was his coat. | 但那是他的大衣 |
[22:33] | I know. I can’t figure it out. | 我知道 我想不明白 |
[22:34] | And how did it get wet? | 它是怎么弄湿的? |
[22:36] | I think that coat is the key to… Oh, my God. | 我想大衣是关键 |
[22:39] | Oh. | 上帝 |
[22:40] | He’s urinating! | 他在撒尿 |
[22:42] | Oh, come… Hey, hey, hey, come on! | 天啊 别这样 |
[22:45] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[22:47] | There are people here! | 这里都是人 Adrian |
[22:48] | Come on… Adrian, I’m really sorry that… | 瞧 我真的很抱歉 |
[22:52] | What are you doing?! | 你在做什么? |
[22:53] | Adrian, what are you doing?! | Adrian 你在做什么 你疯了吗? |
[22:55] | Are you crazy?! Why did you go on there?! | 你为什么要进去? |
[22:58] | Adrian, what are you… stop! | |
[23:00] | Stop the train! | 停下来 |
[23:02] | Adrian! | 把火车停下来 Adrian |
[23:08] | Sir, sir! | 先生 |
[23:09] | Sir, you have to stop that train! | 你得把火车停下来 他只有一个人 |
[23:11] | – He’s all alone! – Okay, okay, okay. | 好的 好的 |
[23:12] | Shh, calm down. Calm down, calm down, calm down. | 冷静 冷静 冷静 |
[23:14] | Ma’am, this happens all the time. What’s his name? | – 这样的事情常发生 – 他叫什么名字? |
[23:16] | Um, Adrian Monk. | – 好的 |
[23:18] | – Okay, how old is he? – He’s 45. | 他多大? 45岁 |
[23:23] | Taxi. | 的士 |
[23:27] | Taxi. | 的士 |
[23:29] | Taxi. | 的士 |
[23:33] | Taxi. Taxi. | 的士 的士 |
[23:55] | Find the queen, | find the queen, all right? 找王后 找王后 |
[23:57] | We are happy people here in New York City | 你们都是纽约的快乐人类 |
[23:59] | trying to find the queen, all right? | 想找到王后 |
[24:01] | Find the queen, you’re living a dream. | – 找王后 你活在梦想中 |
[24:03] | You find the Jack, you don’t get nothing back. | 找Jack 不会没回报的 |
[24:05] | Okay, nothing at all. I’m sorry, you don’t. | – 什么都没有 – 对不起 你没有 |
[24:07] | Except love. I give love to everyone. | 退后 |
[24:08] | Here we go. | 来了 |
[24:09] | Who see the queen, huh? | 谁看到王后了? 谁看到王后了? |
[24:11] | Who see it? You see the queen? | 你看到王后? |
[24:13] | Come over here, man. | 上来 |
[24:15] | Put your money down on the table, boy. | 把你的钱放到桌面上 |
[24:16] | Show me you got the cash, all right? | 让我看看你的现金 好吗? |
[24:18] | $5 will get you $10, $10 will get you $20, all right? | $5会赢$10 $10会赢$20 好吗? |
[24:21] | Put it down on the table, okay? | 放到桌面上 好吗? |
[24:22] | Show me the queen. | 告诉我哪张是后 |
[24:24] | Show me the queen, man. | 告诉我哪张是后 |
[24:26] | Right here? | 这张? |
[24:30] | All right, all right. You a pretty smart fella. | 好吧 好吧 你挺聪明的 |
[24:32] | Smart fella playing the game. | 聪明人再来一次 |
[24:33] | No, no, no, no. We going to go again. | – 不 不 不 我们要再来一次 |
[24:34] | We going to go again, double or nothing, all right? | 再来 双倍或什么都没有 好吗? |
[24:37] | Double or nothing. Put the money down. There you go. | – 放下钱 开始了 |
[24:39] | That’s all right, you know? I don’t get mad when I lose. | 好了 我输钱时不会生气 |
[24:41] | Never get mad when I lose. I just be glad when I win. | 输钱时从来不生气 我赢钱时会高兴 |
[24:43] | Very glad when I win, okay? | 非常高兴 好吗? |
[24:45] | Here we go. | 来 |
[24:47] | Where the queen, huh? | 后在哪里? |
[24:49] | Huh? | 你又看到后? |
[24:50] | You see the queen again? | 你又看到后? |
[24:58] | Game over. | 不玩了 |
[25:00] | Uh, well, what about my winnings? | 我赢的钱呢? |
[25:02] | Look, me keeping it. You cheated. | – 不 归我了 你作弊 |
[25:04] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[25:06] | I-I’d like to see your license. | 我要看你的执照 |
[25:08] | My what? | 我的什么? |
[25:09] | Your gaming license. | 你玩牌的执照 |
[25:12] | I left it at home. | 我留在家里了 |
[25:14] | Yeah, man, oh, I left it at home. | 我留在家里 |
[25:16] | You know, you just… You reminded me. | 你让我记起来了 |
[25:17] | Stay right here, okay? I’ll go get it. | 留在这里 我去拿 |
[25:19] | – Don’t… Don’t take all day. – No, no, I’ll be right back, man. | 不要太久 不 我会马上回来 |
[25:24] | His license better be current. | 执照最好不要过期 |
[25:29] | Don’t worry. We’ll find him. | 别担心 我们会找到他 |
[25:33] | We got 1,000 uniforms out there looking. | 很多警察在找 |
[25:35] | This whole city’s laid out on a grid. | 这整个城市布置成一个格子 |
[25:37] | That’s a good thing. He likes grids. | 那是好事 他喜欢格子 |
[25:39] | How long has he been missing? | 他走失多久了 |
[25:41] | Four hours. | 4小时 |
[25:43] | 2 1/2 hours. | 两个半小时 |
[25:46] | Okay, look, look, I’ve seen him in situations like this, okay? | 瞧 我见过他遭遇这样的事情 好吗? |
[25:49] | He… He gets very overwhelmed, | 他会乱阵脚的 |
[25:51] | and he can’t think straight. | 他不会好好思考的 |
[25:53] | Ma’am, you’re describing half the people in this city. | 女士 你描述的范围太广了 |
[25:56] | Afternoon. | 下午好 |
[25:58] | Oh, I hear, uh, Wonder Boy is missing in action. | 噢 我听说”奇迹男孩”走失了 |
[26:00] | Hey, Walter, you got a minute? | Walt 你有时间吗 |
[26:03] | – Not right now. – I think you do. | 现在没有 我想你有 |
[26:11] | We didn’t fly 3,000 miles to see “Cats.” | 我们没有飞3000英里 去见通信和跟踪系统 |
[26:14] | Yeah, well, “Cats” is closed. | 通信和跟踪系统关闭了 |
[26:16] | I was straight up with you from the moment I shook your hand. | 我刚跟你握手我就对你很坦率 |
[26:19] | Are you accusing me of something? | 你怀疑我还是什么? |
[26:22] | Warrick | Warrick Tennyson is dying |
[26:23] | from kidney failure and heart disease. | Tennyson因肾功能衰退和心脏病而快死了 |
[26:25] | He probably will not live long enough to talk to us, | 他很可能活不到 |
[26:28] | and you knew it. | 跟我们谈话 你知道的 |
[26:33] | How long does he have? | 他还有多长时间? |
[26:35] | He’s got two, three days, maybe. | 也许有2 3天 |
[26:38] | He’s in some hospital, nobody knows where, | 没有人知道他住在哪家医院 |
[26:40] | and the D.A.’s been deposing him on that racketeering case, | 陆军部一直安排他为勒索案作证 |
[26:42] | and they’re afraid that they’re going to lose him | 他们担心他没履行任务前死掉 |
[26:44] | before they get what they need. | |
[26:45] | They’re not going to let anybody get near him. | 他们不会让任何人接近他 |
[26:48] | You gave me your word. | 你向我保证过 |
[26:49] | Come on, I didn’t lie to you. | 我没有撒谎 |
[26:51] | If we close the ambassador case… | 如果我们结束大使案件 |
[26:52] | Look, I don’t care about the frigging ambassador. | 瞧 我不管这个要命的大使 |
[26:55] | He means less than zero to me, okay? | 他对我毫无意义 好吗? |
[26:58] | My friend’s wife got blown up. | 我朋友的妻子被杀死了 |
[27:00] | You understand? | 你明白吗? |
[27:02] | And it killed him, too. | 这件事也杀了他 |
[27:05] | In a way. | 以某种程度说来 |
[27:10] | If we close this case, | 如果我们结案 |
[27:13] | we can call City Hall, we can call the press, | 我们可以致电给市政厅 我们可以召集媒体 |
[27:14] | we’re going to have juice. | 我们会有影响 |
[27:16] | Come on, you know how this works. | 我们会有影响 来吧 你知道怎么回事的 |
[27:17] | They won’t dare say no to us. | 他们不敢对我们说不 |
[27:20] | Captain, it’s not just your best shot. | 队长 这是你最好的一击 |
[27:23] | It’s your only shot. | 这是你唯一的方法 |
[28:08] | And few there be that find it. | 他们还是会被分开 |
[28:11] | Praise the lord. | 赞扬主 |
[28:13] | A cleansing is coming. | 快要净化了 |
[28:15] | There will be a reckoning. | 会清算 |
[28:17] | A cleansing is coming. | 清洁工快来了 |
[28:19] | Who would like to see a cleansing? | 谁想看净化? |
[28:26] | I would… I would. | 我想 |
[28:28] | They found him. He’s in Times Square. | 他们找到他了 他在时代广场 |
[28:31] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[28:32] | There will be a reckoning | 他们会清算 |
[28:34] | because judgment day is coming! | 因为世界末日来了 |
[28:37] | Testify, brother! | 作证 |
[28:42] | Ha ha! Whoo! | 兄弟 |
[28:44] | Speak unto it, brother! Get it said! | 演讲吧 兄弟 说吧 |
[28:47] | But it’s still not too late. | 但现在还不是太迟 |
[28:50] | – Is that him? – Yeah. | – 是他吗? – 是的 |
[28:51] | Oh, my God! | 上帝 |
[28:53] | Oh, my God! | |
[28:54] | You fornicators! Save yourselves! | 对不起 私通者 自救吧 |
[28:58] | Adrian, what are you doing? | Adrian 你在做什么? |
[29:00] | We’re spreading the word. | 我们在向他散布上帝的话 |
[29:01] | Yeah, you’re spreading something. | 你在散布东西 |
[29:03] | Don’t listen to her, Jor-El. I know her. | 别听她说 Jawyer 我认识她 |
[29:07] | She’s a fornicator. | 她是个私通者 |
[29:09] | – Adrian, Adrian, no… – Fornicator! | 私通者 |
[29:11] | Fornicator! | 私通者 |
[29:12] | – Fornicator! | – Fornicator! 私通者 |
[29:13] | Fornicator! | 私通者 |
[29:15] | Stop it! | |
[29:16] | Come here. | 私通者 |
[29:17] | – Fornicator! – Shame on you! | 私通者 可耻 |
[29:22] | Hold still. | 站定 |
[29:25] | Is he okay? | 他没事吧? |
[29:26] | Yes, he’s fine. | 是的 他没事 |
[29:28] | Captain, captain, there is… | 队长 |
[29:32] | There’s a card game on 49th street. | 队长 在49大街有个玩纸牌游戏 |
[29:34] | I think it might be rigged. | 我觉得可能是非法的 |
[29:36] | Okay, well, we’ll look into that, all right? | 好的 我们会去查 好吧? |
[29:38] | Adrian, here, here, I bought you some water. | Adrian 给 我带了些水给你 |
[29:40] | Did you ever find Warrick Tennyson? | 你去找过Warrick Tennyson了吗? |
[29:43] | We’re working on that. | 我们正在努力 |
[29:44] | They’ve got the home field advantage, | 他们有主场优势 |
[29:46] | but we’re still working on it. | 但我们还在努力 |
[29:48] | Why don’t we go back to the hotel and get some rest, okay? | 我们回去酒店 |
[29:51] | Come on. | 休息一下吧? 来 |
[29:54] | That’s the guy from the hotel. | 是他 酒店那个人 |
[29:58] | What, the shooter? | 什么 |
[29:59] | How do you know? | 杀手 你怎么知道的? |
[30:01] | His ear. I’d recognize it anywhere. | 他的耳朵 反正我认出来了 |
[30:03] | Yeah, his name’s Steven Leight. | 是的 他叫Steven Wright |
[30:05] | His wife was just killed in Central Park. | 他妻子在中央公园被杀死 |
[30:07] | I was just reading about him. | 我刚在读关于他的报道 |
[30:09] | Wait, and he killed the ambassador? | 他杀死大使? |
[30:13] | What’s the connection? | 有什么联系 |
[30:14] | I don’t know, I don’t know. | 我不知道 不知道 |
[30:16] | But he’s the guy. | 但是他了 |
[30:19] | I’ve never been more sure. | 我再肯定不过了 |
[30:26] | What time is it? | 几点? |
[30:29] | Not you. | 不是你 |
[30:32] | Ooh, he’s coming, he’s coming. | 他来了 |
[30:36] | Steven Leight. | 他来了 |
[30:37] | Hi, I’m Leland Stottlemeyer, San Francisco Homicide. | 嗨 我是Leland Stottlemeyer 旧金山罪案调查科 |
[30:41] | This is Lieutenant Disher, Sharona Fleming… | 这位是Dissel Sharona Fleming |
[30:44] | and that’s Adrian Monk. | 那位是Adrian Monk |
[30:46] | He’s helping us out. | 他在帮我们查案 |
[30:49] | He’s nearsighted. | 他近视 |
[30:52] | You were supposed to meet us at your apartment nearly an hour ago. | 你本该一个小时前在你的住处跟我们会面 |
[30:54] | You weren’t there. | 你不在 你在避开我们 对吗? |
[30:56] | Are you avoiding us, sir? | 你不在 你在避开我们 对吗? |
[30:57] | No, no, no. I-I’m sorry. I-I forgot, you know? | 不 对不起 我忘记了 你知道… |
[31:00] | It’s… I’m just… I’m not thinking very straight right now. | 我现在有点乱 |
[31:02] | It’s… It’s… It’s been a terrible week. | 这个礼拜很糟糕 |
[31:04] | Your assistant said we might find you here, | 你的助手说 我们可能在这里找到你 |
[31:06] | that you were doing some errands. | 你外出了 |
[31:08] | Yeah, that’s right. I… | 是的 没错 |
[31:10] | I went to the pharmacy. | 我去了药房 |
[31:12] | You know, I-I’ve already talked to the police… | 你知道 |
[31:15] | five times. | 我已经跟警方说过5次了 |
[31:17] | I told them everything I know. | 我把知道的都告诉他们了 |
[31:18] | Oh, my God. | |
[31:20] | – What? – Oh, my God. | 天啊 天啊 什么 |
[31:22] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[31:23] | – What’s wrong? – That girl… | 天啊 发生什么事了 |
[31:25] | That… That girl. | 那个女孩 那个女孩 |
[31:26] | One of her gloves is missing. | 她一只手套丢了 |
[31:29] | Mr. Leight, would you mind telling us your story again? | Wright先生 你可以再把你知道的故事告诉我们一遍吗? |
[31:33] | You guys are from San Francisco, right? | 你们是来自旧金山的 对吗? |
[31:35] | Yep. | 是的 |
[31:36] | I-I don’t understand. | Beverly的谋杀案跟你们有什么关系? |
[31:37] | What does Beverly’s murder have to do with you? | |
[31:38] | We’re working on a different case, | 我们在查另一宗案件 |
[31:40] | but we think there might be a connection. | 但我们认为有关联 |
[31:41] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[31:43] | Excuse me. Yes… | 对不起 嘿 |
[31:46] | What… What happened to your other glove there? | 对不起 你另一只手套呢? |
[31:50] | I lost it. | 丢了 |
[31:51] | She lost it. | 丢了 你弄丢了 |
[31:53] | She… She lost it, for God’s sake. | 她弄丢了 老天爷 |
[31:55] | Go ahead. | 继续 |
[31:57] | Two days ago, it was… It was our anniversary. | 两天前是我们的结婚纪念日 |
[32:00] | We had tickets to the matinee. | 我们买了音乐会的票 |
[32:02] | We were supposed to meet out in front of the theater, | 我们本来在戏院前门等 |
[32:04] | and she never showed up. | 但她没来 |
[32:06] | Mr. Leight, excuse me. | Wright先生 对不起 |
[32:10] | Uh, I-I called everybody that we knew. | 我打电话给我们认识的所有人 |
[32:12] | Finally I called the police, and… | 最后我报警了 |
[32:14] | Excuse me! | 对不起 |
[32:15] | They had just found her body over by the boat pond in Central Park. | 对不起 他们只发现了她的尸体 在中央公园的游艇区 |
[32:20] | The cops, they… they think that… | 警察认为她做过反抗 |
[32:22] | They think that she resisted. | |
[32:24] | And what do you think? | 你怎么看? |
[32:26] | I don’t know, you know? She was… | 不知道 |
[32:28] | She was wearing her grandmother’s necklace, | 她戴着她奶奶的项链 |
[32:30] | and it meant the world to her. | 那对她意义重大 |
[32:31] | I think if somebody probably tried to take that, | 我想如果有人想抢它的话 |
[32:34] | she would have fought back. | 她会反抗 |
[32:36] | Now I, uh, | 我不能相信她已经死了 |
[32:37] | I can’t believe that she’s gone. | 我不能相信她已经死了 |
[32:40] | Show me your hands. Show me your… | 让我看看你的手 看到了吗? |
[32:42] | See? Okay. | 走吧 |
[32:44] | Go. | Go… go skate. |
[32:46] | Go. | 去溜冰吧 走 |
[32:49] | How many years had you been married? | 你们结婚几年了? |
[32:51] | Seven years. | 7年 |
[32:52] | I’m so… Mr. Leight, um, do you live alone, sir? | 对不起 Wright先生 你一个人住吗? |
[32:56] | Yeah, now I do. | 是的 现在是 |
[32:57] | Who are you sleeping with? | 你跟谁一起睡觉? |
[33:02] | What… what… What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[33:04] | Well, your wife just died, but… | 你妻子刚死 |
[33:07] | You’re not sleeping alone, are you? | 但你不是独自睡觉 是吗? |
[33:10] | Of course I am. | 当然是一个人睡觉了 |
[33:11] | Well, you just bought some snoring medicine. | 你刚买了一些治疗打鼾的药物 |
[33:15] | There’s only one reason a man buys snoring medicine. | 一个男人买那些打鼾药的原因是 |
[33:19] | You’re keeping somebody else awake. | 你让别人睡不着 |
[33:22] | This conversation’s over, okay? | 谈话结束了 好吗? |
[33:24] | I don’t have to talk to you, and I don’t want to talk to you. | 我不必也不想跟你说话 |
[33:26] | If you have any more questions, | 如果你还有问题 |
[33:28] | here, I’ll tell you what… Why don’t you take a quarter? | 给 我告诉你 |
[33:30] | You call my lawyer. | 你干嘛不拿一个硬币打电话给我的律师呢 |
[33:32] | What… What is that? | |
[33:34] | Uh, a mint? Could I see that? | 那是什么? 是薄菏糖吗? 我可以看看吗? |
[33:36] | Unbelievable. You want it, take it. | 难以置信 你想要就拿走 |
[33:40] | Have a good day. | 祝你愉快 |
[33:46] | They’re identical. | 他们是一样的 |
[33:48] | Which means… | 意味着…什么 |
[33:51] | What? | |
[33:52] | It means Steven Leight was in this bar recently. | Steven Wright最近去过这家酒吧 |
[33:54] | Steven Leight and the ambassador were both in this bar. | Steven Wright和大使都去过这家酒吧 |
[33:59] | Uh, this isn’t mine. | 这不是我的 |
[34:02] | Oh, sorry. | 对不起 |
[34:05] | I was looking at the wrong ticket. | 我看错票了 |
[34:08] | What’s wrong with me? | 我是怎么回事? |
[34:10] | Here we go. | 给你 |
[34:25] | What’s going on? Nobody’s told me anything. | 发生什么事了 |
[34:27] | Yeah, join the club. | 没有人告诉我原因 欢迎 |
[34:29] | Mr. Leight, have you ever been inside this bar before? | Wright 你以前有没有来过这家酒吧? |
[34:32] | Maybe. I don’t remember. | 也许吧 我不记得了 |
[34:34] | Maybe I can refresh your memory. | 也许我可以唤起你的记忆 |
[34:37] | You were here on Wednesday just minutes after you killed your wife. | 你星期三来过这里 在你杀死你妻子几分钟后 |
[34:41] | You’re crazy. | 你疯了 |
[34:43] | Here’s what happened. | 这是真相 |
[34:44] | You took your wife to the park, and you found a secluded area, | 你把你妻子带到公园 你找到一个隐蔽的地方 |
[34:48] | and when you were sure no one was watching, | 当你确定没有人注意时 |
[34:50] | you shot her. | 你开枪射死她 |
[34:52] | Then you took her jewelry to make it look like a robbery. | 你拿了她的项链 让现场看起来好像是抢劫 |
[34:55] | Afterwards, you were pretty shaken up. | 然后 你慌乱了 |
[34:58] | Cold-blooded murder has a tendency to do that. | 冷血的杀手都有那种倾向 |
[35:00] | So you decided to have a drink before you called the police. | 因此你决定在报警前 去喝一杯 |
[35:04] | Of course, you didn’t notice that the ambassador from Latvia | 当然 你不知道 |
[35:07] | was sitting just a few feet away. | 拉脱维亚的大使就坐在 你几英尺以外 |
[35:09] | Why would you? You’d never met the man. | 你怎么会知道呢? 你没有见过他 |
[35:12] | But then your worlds collided. | 事有凑巧 |
[35:14] | The coat check girl gave him your coat by mistake. | 保管衣服的女郎 大意的把你的大衣给了他 |
[35:18] | From what I’ve seen, that happens around here all the time. | 我在这里经常看到发生这样的事情 |
[35:22] | Later, when she gave you the ambassador’s coat, | 后来 当她把大使的外衣交给你时 |
[35:25] | you immediately realized what had happened. | 你马上知道发生了什么 |
[35:27] | You had to get your coat back, | 你得要回你的衣服 |
[35:29] | because your wife’s jewelry was still in the pocket. | 因为你妻子的项链还在口袋里 |
[35:32] | It could have easily been traced. | 有了项链很容易就会查到你 |
[35:33] | If anybody found it, they’d know you’d killed her. | 如果有人找到它 他们会知道是你杀了她 |
[35:37] | You found the hotel key card, | 你找到了酒店钥匙 |
[35:38] | so you knew where he was staying. | 因此你知道他下榻的地方 |
[35:40] | You ran the whole way. | 你一路跑去 也许甚至没注意到 |
[35:42] | You probably didn’t even notice that it started to rain. | 天开始下雨 |
[35:44] | You. It was you. | 你 是你 |
[35:46] | You filthy, disgusting animal. | 你这个肮脏的 令人作呕的禽兽 |
[35:49] | You make me sick! | 你使我作呕 |
[35:55] | Me? | 我? |
[35:56] | What are you doing? He’s a busboy. | 我? 你在做什么? 他是餐馆工 |
[35:58] | Sharona, don’t you recognize him from the subway? | Sharona 你不认得他吗? 从地铁来的 |
[36:02] | He’s the urinator. | 他是潜水员 |
[36:04] | Urinator! | 潜水员 |
[36:06] | It was you. Don’t… Don’t… Don’t… Don’t try to deny it. | 是你 不要 不要 不要想否认 |
[36:08] | – Monk. – We saw what you… | 我们看到你做的 Monk |
[36:10] | Monk, could we get back to the quadruple homicide, please? | 我们可以说回四人杀手吗 拜托? |
[36:14] | Uh, he followed the ambassador to the hotel, | 他跟踪大使到酒店 |
[36:16] | the ambassador must have noticed the jewelry, | 大使肯定已经注意到项链 |
[36:18] | Leight killed them all, switched coats, | Wright杀死他们换掉大衣 |
[36:20] | and that’s how one of them was wet. | 所以有一件大衣是湿的 |
[36:22] | You. | 你 |
[36:23] | Where were you raised? | 你 你在哪里大的? |
[36:24] | I mean, how can you live with yourself? | 我意思是 你真丢脸? |
[36:27] | Disgusting pig. | 令人作呕的猪 |
[36:29] | And you work in the food service industry, for God’s sake. | 你在食物服务行业工作 老天爷 |
[36:32] | You control yourself. | 控制自己好吗? |
[36:33] | The ballistics check out. | 检验过弹道了 |
[36:35] | The wife was killed with the same gun. | 他妻子死于同一把枪 |
[36:37] | Mr. Leight, you’re under arrest | Wright先生 你为谋杀四人 |
[36:39] | for four counts of premeditated homicide. | 而被拘捕 |
[36:42] | Sir, Captain Cage, | |
[36:44] | I’m going to need to borrow these handcuffs, | 先生 我们要借用一下这些手铐 |
[36:47] | ’cause you’re going down, Mr. Pee. | 你死定了 |
[36:49] | Monk. Adrian… | 小便先生 |
[36:54] | That man took a whiz in the subway. | 那个人在地铁小便 |
[36:57] | That man killed four people in cold blood. | 那个人冷血的杀了四个人 |
[37:00] | Now, who do you think we should arrest? | 你认为应该逮捕谁? |
[37:12] | The murderer. | 凶手 |
[37:36] | How is he? | 他怎样了? |
[37:38] | He’s on morphine, so there’s no pain. | 我们给他注射了吗啡 因此没有痛苦 |
[37:42] | That’s too bad. | 太糟糕了 |
[37:44] | Could you excuse us for a minute? | 给我们几分钟好吗? |
[37:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:55] | Uh, Mr. Tennyson, we’re here from San Francisco | Tennyson先生 我们来自旧金山 |
[37:58] | to talk to you about Trudy Monk. | 跟你谈谈关于Truddy Monk的事情 |
[38:01] | Do you remember her? | 你记得她吗? |
[38:03] | Car bomb. | 汽车爆炸 |
[38:06] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[38:10] | A man… | 一个男人…一个男人付给我2000元现金 |
[38:12] | A man paid me $2,000 cash | |
[38:15] | to build a bomb. | 来造一个炸弹 |
[38:18] | 10 pounds of plastique… | 十磅重的塑料炸弹 |
[38:22] | magnesium charge. | 镁能 |
[38:27] | How… | 怎么… |
[38:29] | How was it detonated? | 怎么… 怎么引爆的? |
[38:31] | Cell phone. | 手机 |
[38:35] | Who was it? | 是谁? |
[38:38] | Who hired you? | 谁雇你的? |
[38:41] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[38:43] | I only met him one time… | 我只见过他一次 |
[38:47] | parking garage. | 停车场 |
[38:50] | What did he look like? | 他什么样子? |
[38:52] | It was dark. | 很暗 |
[38:54] | I never saw his face. | 我从来没有看清他的脸 |
[38:58] | But I saw his hand. | 但我见过他的手 |
[39:04] | He had six fingers on his right hand. | 他右手有六个手指 |
[39:11] | Freak. | 怪物 |
[39:17] | Could you… | 可以让我独自跟他谈谈吗? |
[39:19] | leave us alone for a minute? | |
[39:23] | I’ll meet you outside. | 到外面等我 |
[39:28] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗? |
[39:30] | Oh, yeah. | 你确定吗? |
[39:32] | All right. | 是的 |
[39:33] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[39:52] | You were the husband? | 你是她丈夫吗? |
[39:55] | I am the husband. | 是的 |
[40:01] | Forgive me. | 原谅我 |
[40:05] | Forgive you? | 原谅你? |
[40:09] | This is me… | 这是我 |
[40:12] | turning off your morphine. | 关掉你的吗啡 |
[40:46] | And this… | 这个 |
[40:48] | is Trudy… | 是Truddy |
[40:51] | the woman you killed… | 你杀害的女人 |
[40:54] | turning it back on. | 把它重新打开 |
[41:19] | You know, it’s a shame. | 真可惜 |
[41:20] | New York’s the greatest city in the world, and we couldn’t even enjoy it. | 纽约是全世界最美丽的城市 |
[41:23] | Well, I promise we’re coming back. I promise. | 我们都没有享受 我保证我们会回来的 |
[41:25] | Oh, yeah, let’s do that. | 是的 我们会回来 |
[41:26] | No, wait, I have a better idea. | 不 等等 我有更好的主意 |
[41:28] | Why don’t we never travel anywhere ever again? | 我们以后哪里也不去好吗? |
[41:30] | We’re going to be late. | 我们要迟到了 |
[41:32] | Is that a new watch? Did you buy it in a store? | 那是只新表吗? 你在商店买的吗? |
[41:35] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[41:36] | I bought it near a store. | 我在商店附近买的 |
[41:38] | I mean, this one keeps perfect time. | 我意思是 这个时间很准 |
[41:39] | Swiss accuracy. | 瑞士人的准确性 |
[41:41] | – Your watch is smoking. – What? | – 你的手表在冒烟 – 什么? |
[41:42] | Your watch is on fire. | 你的手表着火了 |
[41:44] | Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! | 嗷 |
[41:47] | Ow. | 嗷 嗷 |
[41:49] | Ow… ow! Ow, ow. | 嗷 嗷 |
[41:51] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 |
[41:53] | You guys, fine. | 你们没问题 |
[41:55] | Not him. | 但他不行 |
[41:57] | No, no, wait, wait, wait, wait. Hang on, hang on. | 不 等等 等等 |
[41:59] | I’m handcuffing him, okay? | 我把他铐起来 好吗? |
[42:01] | Yeah, I’m handcuffing him. He won’t touch anything. | – 我把他铐起来 |
[42:05] | I promise. | 他什么也不会碰 我答应你 |
[42:06] | Plus double the meter. | 里程算两倍 |
[42:07] | Yeah, let’s come back here real soon. | 是的 我们不久就回到这里来 |
[42:09] | And no talking! | 也不准说话 |