时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:31] | I was getting worried. | 我已经开始担心了 |
[00:33] | You didn’t think I’d show, did you? | 你没有想到我会出现 对吗? |
[00:35] | – I’m not afraid of you, Ray. – No reason to be. | 我不怕你 Ray 没道理怕 |
[00:37] | So what’s all this about a deal? | 那么 这是怎么回事? |
[00:39] | I just wanted to talk to you, man to man. | 我只想跟你谈谈 男人对男人 |
[00:41] | Without the judge and the lawyers. | 没有裁判和律师 |
[00:43] | If you think we’re withdrawing that lawsuit, you can forget it. | 如果你觉得我们会退出诉讼 |
[00:45] | Hey, look, kid… Steve… | 你妄想 嘿 瞧 小子 steve |
[00:48] | you don’t think I care about the environment, but I do. | 你以为我不关心环境 但我关心 |
[00:51] | My heart bleeds for the albino whipsnakes. | 我为患白化病的鞭蛇而痛心 |
[00:53] | Alameda whipsnakes. | 在散步的鞭蛇 |
[00:54] | Whatever. | 管它呢 瞧 我有85个员工 |
[00:55] | Look, I got 85 guys working on this crew, | 瞧 我有85个员工 |
[00:58] | and they all got families. | 他们都有家人 |
[00:59] | And I care about them too. | 我也关心他们 |
[01:01] | When you called, I thought you were gonna offer to sell the land back | 当你打电话时 我以为你会把土地卖出去 |
[01:04] | so you could build your stupid strip mall someplace else. | 因此你可以到别的地方建造你该死的连环购物商场 |
[01:06] | And start all over again? I’d lose my shirt. | 重新开始吗? 我会丢掉饭碗 |
[01:08] | I’m already hemorrhaging money, thanks to you and your buddies. | 我已经出钱了 谢谢你和你的伙计 |
[01:10] | steve steve Steve, Steve, wait, wait, wait. | |
[01:11] | Steve, hold on, hold on, hold on. | 等等 steve 等等 |
[01:13] | Come on, now. | 过来 |
[01:15] | You got expenses, right? | 你也要消费 对吗? |
[01:17] | What will it take for you to find another swamp to cry over, huh? | 你去另外找一个沼泽去 好吗? |
[01:21] | You’re trying to bribe me, Ray? | 你在贿赂我吗 Ray? |
[01:23] | Who do you think I am… you? | 你以为我是什么人 你吗? |
[01:28] | Listen, I told you, this is not about me. | 听着 我告诉你 这不是我的问题 |
[01:30] | This is about an endangered species | 这是关于濒临灭绝的物种 |
[01:32] | that doesn’t live anyplace else on the planet. | 不会住在地球的其它地方 |
[01:33] | Oh, what the hell is a whipsnake, will you tell me? | 鞭蛇是什么鬼东西? 告诉我好吗? |
[01:36] | You know, I’ve never seen one in my life! | 你知道 我从来没有见过 |
[01:38] | Have you? | 你呢? |
[01:40] | I’ll see you in court, Ray. | 法庭见吧 Ray |
[01:45] | Okay, look, Steve, Steve. Wait a minute, wait a minute. | 好吧 steve steve 等等 |
[01:47] | I guess… | 我想 |
[01:49] | I guess I just didn’t appreciate | 我想我不知道 |
[01:51] | how deeply you felt about this thing. | 你对这件事有多担心 |
[01:53] | I get it now, I do. I… come on. | 我现在知道了 真的 |
[01:56] | I hate to argue with a passionate guy, and, well, | 我讨厌跟一个热心的人争吵 |
[01:59] | that is what you are. | 你就是那样热心的人 |
[02:01] | A passionate guy, huh? Ah… | 对吗? 啊 |
[02:04] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[02:05] | Well, I gotta find a pipe. It’s gotta be the right size. | 我要找条管子 要大小适合才行 |
[02:08] | Not too big, not too small. | 不是太大 也不是太小! |
[02:10] | For what? | 干嘛? |
[02:11] | Well, it’s gotta look like you hit your head | 看起来像 |
[02:14] | on the steering wheel. | 你的头被方向盘敲着了 |
[02:19] | Whipsnakes. | 鞭蛇 |
[03:23] | Seatbelts on. | |
[03:24] | Everybody, seat belt check. | 系好安全带了? 大家检查有没有系安全带 |
[03:26] | Yes, yes. They’re on, they’re on. | 是的 是的 系好了 系好了 |
[03:27] | That was the 20th time. | 已经说了20次了 |
[03:28] | Wow, that was really, you know, fun. | 真的 你知道 好好玩 |
[03:33] | Who knew spending four hours in a car | 谁知道 在车里4小时 |
[03:35] | to watch a two-hour field hockey game | 为了看了两个小时曲棍球比赛 |
[03:37] | could be so much fun? | 那好玩吗? |
[03:39] | Thanks for inviting me. | 谢谢邀请我 |
[03:40] | When’s your next game? | 你下一场比赛是什么时候? |
[03:43] | Oh, that was Julie’s last game of the season. | 噢 那是julie这个季度最后一场比赛 |
[03:45] | Ohh, that’s too bad. | 太糟糕了 |
[03:47] | Mom, I gotta go. | 妈妈 我要下车 |
[03:49] | Sweetie, why didn’t you go at the game? | 亲爱的 在看比赛时为什么不去? |
[03:50] | There was a Porta-John right there. | 那里有厕所的 |
[03:52] | I wanted to, but Mr. Monk said it wasn’t sanitary. | 我想去 但是Monk先生说不卫生 |
[03:55] | You’ll thank me later. | 你迟点会感激我的 |
[03:56] | I’m going to pee all over the seat. | 我要撒在座位上了 |
[03:58] | Honey, honey, there is a rest stop up ahead. | 亲爱的 |
[04:01] | You’re okay. | 前面有个休息站 没事的 |
[04:02] | Maybe when there’s pee all over the back seat, | 也许当后座上都是小便时 |
[04:03] | maybe then you’ll believe me. | 你就会相信我 |
[04:05] | Whoa! Okay, Julie, wait. | 你就会相信我 好吧 Julie 等等 |
[04:07] | No, don’t do that. Not… Not in the car. | 不 不要…不要那样 不 不要在车里 |
[04:09] | I will give you $10 to hold it in. | 我给你l0元钱忍住小便 |
[04:13] | – Really? – What are you doing? | 真的? 你在做什么? |
[04:15] | You can’t pay a person not to pee. | 你在做什么? 你不能付钱让别人不小便 |
[04:17] | Best money I ever spent. | 那是我花的最值的钱 |
[04:18] | Oh, sure he can. It’s called the free market. | 噢 他当然可以 这叫做自由市场 |
[04:20] | I learned about it in school. | 我在学校里学到的 |
[04:22] | So, Mr. Monk, | 那么 |
[04:24] | how much would you pay me not to throw up? | Monk先生 你付多少钱给我让我不呕吐 |
[04:30] | Oh, my gosh! | 噢 |
[04:32] | Did you see that guy? | 天 你看到那个人了吗? |
[04:33] | – I’m gonna report him. – No! No, no, no, no. | 我要把他报告上去 不 不 |
[04:36] | Mr. Monk, do not get involved. | Monk先生 不要这样 |
[04:38] | You always regret it. | 你一定会后悔的 |
[04:39] | How am I gonna regret this? | 我怎么会后悔呢? |
[04:43] | Hello? Yes. I’d like to report one of your drivers. | 哈罗 是的 我要投诉你的一位司机 |
[04:47] | We’re heading north on the 101. | 我们在l0l朝北方向 |
[04:49] | His license plate is CP08852. | 他的牌照是CPO8852. |
[04:53] | The problem? He’s driving like a maniac. | 问题? 他像个疯子一样开车 |
[04:56] | He’s all over the road. | 他横冲直撞 |
[04:58] | He’s gonna kill somebody. | 他会撞死人的 |
[05:00] | Really? | 真的? |
[05:03] | Well, thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[05:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:07] | He said that driver’s done this before. | 他说那个司机之前也这样做过 |
[05:10] | And they’re taking disciplinary measures. | 他们正在采取训诫措施 |
[06:19] | Here. | 给 |
[06:20] | What’s this? | 给 这是什么? |
[06:22] | I’m returning your money. I can’t hold it in. | 我退还你的钱 我忍不住了 |
[06:24] | Oh, no, no, no, no. Julie, okay, look, | 不,不,不 Julie 好吧 |
[06:27] | just think about something else. | 瞧 转移注意力 |
[06:29] | Let’s play a game. | 我们来玩一个游戏 |
[06:30] | Uh, let’s play the numbers game. | 我们来玩数字游戏 |
[06:32] | How do you play? | 怎么玩? |
[06:34] | Oh, it’s fun. I’ll say a number. | 很好玩 我会说出一个数字 |
[06:35] | Then you, you say a completely different number. | 然后你…你说出一个完全不同的数字 |
[06:39] | And then we just keep going until you never pee. | 然后我们继续 直到你不小便 |
[06:42] | Ready? 72. | 准备好了? 72 |
[06:43] | You know what I used to play? | 嘿,嘿,你知道我常常玩什么吗? |
[06:45] | I used to try to make the truckers honk their horns. | 我过去让卡车司机按喇叭 |
[06:48] | Watch this. | 看 |
[06:56] | Whoo-hoo! | |
[06:57] | Yeah! | |
[06:59] | Whoo! | |
[07:02] | What a jerk. | 混蛋 |
[07:04] | Would you like me to report him? | 你要报告他吗? |
[07:06] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[08:58] | Who cares if the sidelines are perfectly straight? | 谁会管边界线是不是非常直呢? |
[09:01] | It was not a rectangle. | 那不是个矩形 |
[09:02] | That’s not fair to the children. | 那对小孩不公平 |
[09:03] | Mr. Monk, you’re the only person in North America… | Monk先生 你是唯一去过北美的 |
[09:06] | Oh, my God! | 上帝! |
[09:08] | Look out! | Look out! 小心 小心 |
[09:12] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 啊 |
[09:15] | Is everybody okay? Julie! | 大家都没事吧? Julie? |
[09:17] | I think so. | 没事 |
[09:19] | – Oh… Oh, my God. – What is it, what is it? | 上帝 |
[09:21] | – Oh, no! – Oh, Mr. Monk, what is it? | 那是什么? 噢 不 Monk先生 那是怎么回事? |
[09:25] | The pen in my pocket, it broke. | 我口袋里的钢笔 坏了 |
[09:27] | Leaked all over. See? | 哈 墨水都漏出来了 看到了吗? |
[09:29] | Look. | 瞧 |
[09:31] | I think you’re gonna live. | 我想你还活着 |
[09:33] | Ohh! Oh, what do you think happened? | 你说发生了什么事呢? |
[09:37] | Oh, the ink cartridge got snapped by the seatbelt. | 呃… 墨水盒被安全带折断了 |
[09:41] | – I mean up ahead. – I don’t know. | 我是说前面 不知道 |
[09:43] | Mr. Monk, why don’t you go check it out? | Monk先生 你干嘛不出去看看呢? |
[09:45] | I can’t go like this! Can I? | 我这样不能出去 我能吗? |
[09:47] | I picked up your laundry this morning. | 我今天早晨去帮你拿回了 |
[09:49] | It’s in the back. | 洗好的衣服 在车尾箱里 |
[09:51] | Well, I hope it didn’t get wrinkled in the accident. | 我希望不会因意外而皱掉 |
[10:09] | – Hello. – Steven? | 哈罗? |
[10:12] | No, you got the wrong number. | 不,你打错电话了 |
[10:13] | I don’t think so. It’s on my speed dial. | 我不这样认为 我是用快捷键拨打的 |
[10:15] | I call it every day. | 我每天都打这个号码 |
[10:40] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[11:01] | Pass it on… party in our car in 10 minutes. | 传开去 在我们的车里开派对l0分钟 |
[11:03] | Okay, but you might have to start without me. | 好吧,但我不参加 |
[11:06] | There’s going to be a party in that turquoise | 在那辆l964年水银慧星转档车里 |
[11:08] | 1964 Mercury Comet convertible in 10 minutes. | 有派对 |
[11:11] | Pass it on. | 10分钟 传开去 |
[11:22] | – Do you know what happened? – No, I was gonna take a look. | 你知道发生了什么事吗? 不 我要去看一看 |
[11:25] | I’ll come with you. They might need some help. | 我也一起去 可能需要帮忙 |
[11:27] | – You’re a doctor? – Wouldn’t that be great? | 你是医生吗? |
[11:28] | I should have been a doctor. My brother’s a doctor. | 那样不是棒极了? 我应该做医生 |
[11:30] | That’s the life. I’m a lawyer, at least for now. | 我哥哥是医生 那生命才有意义 我是律师 至少现在是 |
[11:33] | This time next year, I’ll probably be selling real estate. | 明年这个时候 我很可能 |
[11:36] | If I’m lucky, which I’m not. | 卖房地产了 如果幸运的话 |
[11:37] | That’s the spirit. | 但我没那么幸运 |
[11:40] | Garrett Price. | 精神可嘉 |
[11:42] | Oh. Monk. Adrian Monk. | 哈 |
[11:44] | Nice to meet you, Adrian. You know what? | 幸会 Adrian 你知道吗? |
[11:45] | Take the rest. I don’t need them. | 也拿去 我不需要 |
[11:47] | Use them to pick your teeth. | 脱牙时用 |
[11:58] | Man, what a mess. | 真是一团糟 |
[12:00] | Oh, my God. | 上帝 |
[12:02] | Officer, how fast was he going? | 警官 他开得有多快? |
[12:05] | Too fast. About 80 miles an hour. | 太快了 时速大约有80英里 |
[12:08] | He never passed me. | 他没有超过我 |
[12:10] | How’s that? | 怎么回事? |
[12:11] | This car… he never passed me. | 这辆车 他没有超过我 |
[12:14] | If he was going that fast, I would have seen him. | 如果他开那么快我会注意到他的 |
[12:16] | You probably missed him. | 你很可能看漏了 |
[12:17] | You can’t remember every car on the highway. | 你不能记住高速公路上的每辆车 |
[12:21] | Can you? | 你能吗? |
[12:23] | Skid marks all up and down, but none near this vehicle. | 到处是刹车痕迹 但这辆车附近没有 |
[12:27] | He didn’t put on his brakes. | 他没有刹车 |
[12:29] | You’re right, wow. You could be a cop. | – 我想你是对的 – 哇 你可以做警察了 |
[12:32] | I am. At least, I used to be. | 我是 至少过去是 |
[12:36] | Then we have something in common. | 那么我们就有共同点了 |
[12:38] | Two guys who used to be something. | 两个以前都有挺好的工作 |
[12:49] | Car’s in neutral. | 车子是空档的 |
[12:50] | Well, maybe the gear thing slipped in the collision. | 也许齿轮碰撞在一起了 |
[12:54] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[12:57] | The air conditioning is off? | 空调没开 |
[13:00] | – So is the fan. – Okay, what does that mean? | 风扇也是 |
[13:02] | Both the windows are shut. | 好吧 那是什么意思? 两边的窗户 都关着 |
[13:06] | Must be 90 degrees out here. | 这里也许有90度 |
[13:08] | I couldn’t drive like that. Could you? | 我不能那样开车 你能吗? |
[13:11] | You’re absolutely right. Could I ask you something? | 你完全说对了 我可以问你点东西吗? |
[13:13] | Why aren’t you on the force? | 你为什么离开警队了? |
[13:15] | Uh, something happened. | 发生了一些事情 |
[13:16] | Was it a wrongful termination? | 是错误的停职吗? |
[13:18] | ‘Cause I can help you out with that. | 如果是那样我可以帮你 |
[13:20] | I used to be pretty good. I was as good as you. | 我意思是 我过去对那相当在行 跟你一样好 |
[13:21] | Excuse me, gentlemen, you’re not allowed back here. | 对不起 先生,你们不能来这里 |
[13:23] | – It’s all right. He’s a cop. – Um, I’m not technically a cop. | 没事 他是警察 |
[13:27] | Anymore, technically. If you wanna be technical. | 技术上讲,我不再是警察了 如果你想技术性的话 |
[13:29] | Yes, I do. I want to be technical. | 是的 我想技术上讲 |
[13:31] | Now let’s move it. | 走吧 |
[13:33] | But, sergeant, there is something wrong here. | 但是警官 这里不对劲 |
[13:35] | You’re absolutely right, sir. And it’s you. | 你完全正确 是你 |
[13:36] | Excuse me, general, but I think you need | 对不起 |
[13:38] | to listen to him, because he’s brilliant, | 但我认为你要听他说 |
[13:40] | and he happens to be noticing things | 因为他很聪明 他刚巧 |
[13:42] | that maybe some people aren’t. | 知道一些也许别人没注意到的东西 |
[13:43] | Okay, sirs, I will not ask you again. | 好吧 先生 我不会再问你 |
[13:46] | I need you both to go back to your vehicles. | 你要你们两个回到你们的车里 |
[13:49] | Step away from this accident! | 离开意外现场 |
[13:51] | Where did that come from? | 怎么说话呢 |
[13:55] | This was no accident. | 这不是意外 |
[14:36] | – Adrian! – Garrett! | |
[14:38] | Garrett, you see this blood? | garite,你看到这些血了吗? |
[14:40] | Great… you can’t have too much blood. | 太好了你不能有太多血 |
[14:41] | But look at this smudge. | 但看这个污迹 |
[14:48] | It’s from the outside. | 是在外面的 |
[14:52] | How did it get on the outside? | 怎么会在外面呢? |
[14:54] | Maybe it just tried very hard. | 也许碰得很厉害 我真的不知道 |
[14:56] | I really don’t know. | 听着,我可以拿回我的名片吗? |
[14:57] | Listen, can I get my cards back from you? | 听着,我可以拿回我的名片吗? |
[14:58] | I want to pass them out to these people. | 我想分给这些人 |
[15:00] | I mean, you know, they’ve all been hurt. | 我意思是他们都受伤了 我是律师,对吧? |
[15:01] | I’m a lawyer, right? You got a dead guy. | 你有个死人 太棒了 |
[15:03] | This is great! | 你有个死人 太棒了 |
[15:04] | We’re on the comeback trail. | 我们要干回过去的工作了 |
[15:10] | You’re not still here, are you? | 你不是还在这里吧,是吗? |
[15:11] | No… Yes. | 不 是的 |
[15:13] | Yes. Sergeant, I’m telling you, | 是的 警官 我要告诉你 |
[15:15] | there is something wrong with this crime scene. | 这个犯罪现场有点不对劲 |
[15:17] | It’s an accident scene, sir. | 这是意外现场 |
[15:19] | He never slowed down. There are no skid marks. | 但他没有减过速 没有刹车痕迹 |
[15:21] | Well, perhaps he fell asleep. | 也许他睡着了或者心脏病发 |
[15:23] | Or he had a heart attack. It happens all the time. | 总是会发生这种情况 |
[15:25] | Sergeant, this guy, who was he? What did he do? | 警官 这个人他是谁? 他做什么工作? |
[15:28] | He worked for a non-profit environmental group. | 他在一个毫无盈利的环保组织里工作 |
[15:31] | – He was some sort of activist. – Of course. | 他是某种激进分子 |
[15:33] | Do you know what he was working on? | 当然了,你知道他目前在做什么吗? |
[15:35] | – You used to be a cop, right? – Right. | 你以前是警察,对吗? 是的 |
[15:36] | Then maybe you can appreciate this. | 是的 好吧,也许你可以理解 |
[15:38] | I will tell you what I do know about the victim. | 我来告诉你我知道死者什么 |
[15:40] | His name was Steve Marriot. | 他叫Steve |
[15:42] | He died in a tragic, single-car accident. | Marioty 他在可悲的单独车祸中死亡 |
[15:44] | There is no doubt about that. | 毫无疑问 |
[15:45] | We have an eyewitness. | 我们有目击证人 |
[15:46] | The driver of that truck saw the whole thing. | 那辆卡车的司机看到整个经过 |
[15:48] | The victim’s car was spinning out of control. | 死者的车子失去控制,不停打圈 |
[15:51] | It was traveling at 80, 85 miles per hour. | 时速是80到85英里 |
[15:53] | There was nobody else in the vehicle. | 车里没有别人 |
[15:55] | There was nobody else near the vehicle. | 车子附近也没有人 |
[15:56] | Nobody else ran from the vehicle. | 没有人越过车子,好吗? |
[15:58] | Okay? | 但是警官 |
[15:59] | – But, sergeant… – Look, detective, | 但是警官 听着 |
[16:01] | or… whatever you are… | 侦探 不管你是什么 |
[16:04] | I’ve been very patient with you, sir. | 我已经一直对你很耐心了 |
[16:07] | You have to let this go. | 你必须要放手了 |
[16:16] | Mr. Monk, Mom says you’ll help me find a bathroom. | Monk先生 妈妈说你要帮我找一个厕所 |
[16:19] | Oh, Julie, look, look, look. | 噢 Julie 听着 听着 听着 |
[16:21] | We’re almost moving. Any minute now. | 我们几乎 我们差不多可以走了 马上走 |
[16:23] | Listen, can’t you please… Can’t you hold it in? | 你不能…你不能忍忍吗? |
[16:37] | Excuse me, could you spare some of that ice? | 打扰一下 给我一点冰好吗? |
[16:38] | Sure. You want a beer? | 好 要啤酒吗? |
[16:40] | No, thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[16:49] | Hey, guys, listen up! | 嘿 听着 |
[16:52] | Nobody gets near that vehicle unless they’re on the job! | 不准接近那辆车 除非执行公务 |
[16:54] | Do you understand? Let’s lock this down! | 明白了吗? 我们保护好现场 |
[16:56] | This is an accident scene. Get that barrier in here. | 这是意外现场 把路障弄到这里 |
[17:00] | Get these people behind the barrier. | 让这些人到路障外面去 |
[17:06] | Come on, folks. Please, please. | 快点 大家 拜托 |
[17:08] | Step this way. Step lively. | 这边走 快走 |
[17:15] | Hey, there you are. | 嘿,你在这里 |
[17:17] | And my parents wanted me to take French. | 我父母想要我说法语 |
[17:19] | This is Garrett Price. He used to be a lawyer. | 发生了什么事 – 这位是garite.price – 过去是律师 |
[17:22] | I am a lawyer, excuse me. | 我是律师 对不起 |
[17:23] | I’m a lawyer again ’cause I’m reborn, my friend. | 我又重新成为律师了 因为我重生了 朋友 |
[17:25] | ‘Cause you were a cop. | 因为你…你是警察 |
[17:27] | Look, I got my inspiration from you. | 瞧 我的灵感来自你身上 你是警察 |
[17:28] | You’re a cop, and it’s in your blood. | 它在你的血液里 |
[17:30] | You can’t turn it off. It’s who you are. | 你不能拒绝 那是天生的 |
[17:32] | Well, this is who I am. | 这就是我 |
[17:33] | Hey, don’t move until I get there and he signs a release! | 嘿 在我签署放行前别动 |
[17:37] | This is unbelievable here. I mean, I hit the motherlode. | 真是难以置信 我的意思是我打了矿脉 |
[17:39] | I got three cases of whiplash. | 我弄到三箱鞭蛇 |
[17:41] | One of them pregnant. A pregnant woman with whiplash. | 其中一条怀孕了 |
[17:44] | Are you kidding me? | 你开玩笑? |
[17:46] | That’s a summer home right there. | 那是夏天度假屋 就在那里 |
[17:47] | So, uh, how’s your case going? | 你的案子怎么了? |
[17:49] | It’s… still working on it. | 它…还在破 |
[17:51] | Listen, I need to borrow your cell phone. | 听着 我要借用你的手机 |
[17:52] | Call my captain, maybe he can help me out on this. | 打电话给我队长 也许他可以帮忙 |
[17:54] | It doesn’t work. The goofy mountains here. | 没用的 这里都是山 |
[17:56] | I can’t get a signal myself. | 没有信号 |
[17:58] | Ask one of these truck drivers. They all got the two-way radios. | 问他们那些卡车司机 他们都有双向无线电 |
[18:00] | Excuse me, sir! | 对不起 先生 |
[18:02] | Whoa! Ma’am. | 哇 女士 |
[18:04] | Ma’am or sir. Mamselle. | 女士还是先生 小姐 |
[18:05] | Uh, my friend here is a big detective, | 我朋友是个大侦探 |
[18:07] | and he has a very important phone call to make. | 他要打个重要电话 有办法… |
[18:09] | – Is there any way… – Damn it! Damn it to hell! | 该死 该死 |
[18:11] | Don’t be afraid. Are you okay? | 别担心 你还好吧? |
[18:13] | No, I’m not okay. I just got fired. | 不 我有事 我刚被解雇了 |
[18:14] | Stay close. | 走近点 |
[18:16] | The owner just told me some cretin called in | 老板刚刚告诉我有一些来电 |
[18:18] | and complained about my driving. | 抱怨我的开车 |
[18:19] | Said I cut him off. | 说我害死他了 |
[18:20] | Call came in just before the accident. | 就在意外发生前来的电话 |
[18:22] | I bet he’s still here. | 我猜他还在这里 |
[18:24] | When I find out who did it, his ass is mine! | 当我知道是谁干的 他就惨了 |
[18:26] | Ten bucks says she’s got an automatic. | 我赌$10 她是个自动机械 |
[18:29] | Owner played back the tape of the phone call. | 老板重播来电录音 |
[18:32] | Think I’d recognize his voice. | 我想我认出了他的声音 |
[18:34] | You’re a detective, huh? | 你是侦探 对吗? |
[18:36] | Is he a detective? | 他是侦探? |
[18:37] | The biggest. | 最厉害的 |
[18:39] | Wanna make a little money? | 想赚点小钱吗? |
[18:40] | A little cash under the table? | 偷偷的赚点钱? |
[18:42] | Help me find this guy. | 帮我找到这个家伙 |
[18:44] | Uh… | |
[18:46] | Uh, I would like to, | 我很乐意 |
[18:48] | but I’m just too busy now. | 但是我有点忙 |
[18:52] | You need a lozenge? | 你需要止咳糖吗? |
[18:54] | It’s probably all for the best. | 很可能是最好的 |
[18:55] | You don’t wanna be a party to what happens | 你不想参与我找到这个人后的派对吗 |
[18:57] | when I find this guy. | |
[18:58] | Excuse me, we don’t know each other. | 对不起 我们互不相识 |
[19:00] | But if you find him, don’t hurt him. | 但如果我找到他 不要伤害他 |
[19:01] | Because that would be wrong, and violence never solves anything. | 因为这是不对的 暴力不能解决问题 |
[19:04] | But if you hurt him, please give him one of these. | 但如果你伤害了他 请给他一张 |
[19:08] | Excuse me, are you Adrian Monk? | 对不起 你是Adrian Monk吗? |
[19:09] | Well, if he’s not, I am. | 是的 如果他不是 我是 |
[19:11] | Yes? | 是的 |
[19:12] | Your friend Natalie, she wants to talk to you. | 你朋友Natalie 她想跟你说话 |
[19:15] | I think she’s hurt. | 我想她受伤了 |
[19:16] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[19:18] | I’ll come too, to help. | 我会来帮忙的 |
[19:31] | Excuse me… | 对不起 |
[19:33] | I was on my way back from Harleysburg when I heard. | 我知道时正从哈里伯戈往回赶 |
[19:35] | Figured I’d swing by, see if I could help out. | 我想要过来看看能否帮上忙 |
[19:37] | It’s appreciated. Talk to the EMS captain. | 非常感激 跟厄姆斯队长说吧 |
[19:39] | He’s over there. He’ll tell you what we need. | 他在那边 他会告诉你需要怎么做 |
[19:45] | Excuse me, you got a minute? | 嘿 对不起 打扰一下 我妻子,她受到重击 |
[19:46] | It’s my wife. She got banged up pretty bad. | 我妻子,她受到重击 |
[19:48] | She’s four months pregnant. She’s scared to death. | 她怀孕四个月了 她吓死了 |
[19:50] | – Where is she? – She’s right back here. | 她在哪里? |
[19:52] | Thanks. | 就在后面.谢谢 |
[19:55] | She’s right back here. | 她就在这里 |
[19:58] | What’s she doing back here? | 她在这里做什么? |
[20:00] | Oh, they put her back here to check her blood pressure. | 噢,他们把她带到这里来量血压 |
[20:02] | – Her blood pressure? – Yeah. | 血压? 是的 |
[20:18] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[20:20] | – Hey, are you okay? – Yeah, I’m fine. | 嘿,你没事吧? 是的,我没事 |
[20:22] | I think I just sprained it or something. | 我想我刚刚扭伤了还是什么的 |
[20:24] | Why didn’t you tell me you were hurt? | 你怎么不告诉我你受伤了? |
[20:26] | Ms. Teager, my name is Garrett Price, | Teeger小姐 我叫Garite Price |
[20:28] | and I’m a personal injury attorney. | 我是个人受残律师 |
[20:30] | What a surprise. | 真是个惊喜啊 |
[20:32] | Sarcasm is a very good sign with trauma. | 挖苦 是非常好的外伤标志 |
[20:34] | And I must say that any friend of Adrian Monk’s | 我必须说任何Adrian Monk的朋友 |
[20:36] | is a client of mine. | 都是我的客户 |
[20:38] | The man is a magnificent detective | 他是个优秀的探员 |
[20:40] | and one of my greatest personal heroes. | 也是我最伟大的英雄 |
[20:42] | We just met. | 我们刚认识 |
[20:43] | Modesty becomes the brave, Mr. Monk. | 谦逊造就勇敢 Monk先生 |
[20:45] | You’re my hero. End of discussion. | 你是我的英雄 不用讨论了 |
[20:46] | Let’s take a look at that wrist. | 让我们看看你的手腕 |
[20:48] | Well, that doesn’t look too bad. | 看起来不是很糟糕 |
[20:50] | That is a very serious injury. | 那是非常严重的受伤 |
[20:52] | I can tell from here. | 我可以看得出来 |
[20:53] | How about a couple of pictures. | 拍几张照片好吗? |
[20:55] | Always helps in front of a jury. | 总是会在法庭上派上用场 |
[20:57] | You see, my thinking on this | 我想有人 |
[20:58] | is that someone owes you a great deal of money. | 欠你一大笔钱了 |
[21:02] | Can you lick your lips for this one? | 这张舔舔嘴唇好吗? |
[21:03] | Cute. | – 可爱 – 我开玩笑的 那不是很好吗? 她不知道我在开玩笑 |
[21:04] | I’m kidding. Isn’t that sweet? She doesn’t know when I’m teasing. | 那不是很好吗? 她不知道我在开玩笑 |
[21:06] | And the money, by the way, has nothing to do with medical expenses. | 钱 顺便提提 跟医疗花费无关 |
[21:09] | That’s going to be considerable. | 这会是个相当大的大数目 |
[21:10] | The main body, where you really kill them, | 你要用精神痛苦 |
[21:12] | is with mental anguish. | 杀死他们 |
[21:14] | You know, Mr. Price, I wasn’t aware | 你知道 Price先生 在遇到你之前 |
[21:16] | of any mental anguish until I met you. | 我不知道什么精神痛苦 |
[21:17] | That’s why I’m here, darling. | 这是我来的原因 亲爱的 |
[21:19] | That’s the point of the whole exercise. | 那是整个演习的重点 |
[21:20] | She’s a nice girl, but she doesn’t understand. | 她很好 但是不明白 |
[21:22] | That’s a five-star bruise, don’t you understand that? | 那是个五星级的瘀伤 你不明白吗? |
[21:24] | This is going to change your life, and yours as well. | 它将会改变你的人生 还有你的 |
[21:26] | In fact, I wish we had one of those paramedics here to document it. | 事实上 我希望有一个急救员 来记录 |
[21:30] | – You mean to treat it? – That’s my point. | 你意思是 来治疗? |
[21:31] | You document it, then you treat it. | 没错 你记录 那么就是治疗了 |
[21:33] | What are we, savages? I’ll be right back. | – 我们是野蛮人吗? – 我马上回来 |
[21:38] | So what happened up there? | 前面发生了什么事? |
[21:40] | A guy was killed. | 有个人死了 |
[21:42] | Oh, my God. | 上帝 |
[21:44] | Mr. Monk says he was murdered. | Monk先生说是谋杀 |
[21:46] | Of course he does. | 他当然会那样说 |
[21:47] | You know, Mr. Monk, | 你知道 Monk先生 |
[21:49] | there’d be no crime in all of San Francisco | 如果你从来不离开家门 |
[21:51] | if you never left your house. | 旧金山就不会有犯罪 |
[21:52] | I can’t help it. The man was murdered. | 我忍不住 他是被谋杀 |
[21:54] | Sweetie, did you find a bathroom? | 亲爱的 你找到厕所了吗? |
[21:56] | No. | 没有 |
[21:57] | Isn’t she a trooper? | 她不是骑兵吗? |
[22:04] | You… You! Where are you going? | 你 你 是的 你在干什么 |
[22:06] | Never mind that. | 别管那个 |
[22:08] | I’ve got a lady who broke her wrist back there. | 这里有位女士扭伤手腕了 |
[22:09] | I need you to check it out. | 我要你去看看 |
[22:11] | Thanks, and I’m sorry I called you general. | 谢谢 把你叫做”将军”真不好意思 |
[22:13] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[22:22] | You know, I would have found a doctor for you. | 你知道,我应该给你找个医生 |
[22:25] | Mr. Monk, you didn’t even ask how I was. | Monk先生 你甚至都没问我的情况 |
[22:28] | It didn’t even occur to you! | 你一点都不关心 |
[22:30] | All you cared about | 你关心的只有 |
[22:31] | was a stupid ink stain on your shirt! | 你衬衫上的墨水 |
[22:33] | I was busy. I was talking to the patrolman. | 我很忙 我在跟巡警说话 |
[22:35] | I’m sure you were talking, | 我知道你在说话 |
[22:37] | because I know you weren’t listening. | 因为我知道你不会听 |
[22:39] | You never listen to anyone. | 你从来不听别人的话 |
[22:41] | You’re just lost in your own world. | 你只是迷失在自己的世界里 |
[22:47] | Mr. Monk, this is a very dangerous job. | Monk先生 这是份危险的工作 |
[22:50] | What if I’m ever in real trouble? | 如果我陷入真正的麻烦呢? |
[22:52] | Are you gonna be there for me? | 你会在我身边吗? |
[22:54] | – I’ll be there. – See, I don’t believe you. | 我会在的 |
[22:56] | It’s a two-way street, Mr. Monk. | 我不相信你 这是条双向街道 Monk先生 |
[22:58] | We have to look out for each other. | 我们要互相照顾 |
[23:03] | I’ll be there. | 我会在的 |
[23:06] | How’s our patient? | 我们的病人怎样 |
[23:07] | I found a medic. | 我找到医生了 |
[23:09] | He didn’t wanna come, but no one says no to Garrett Price. | 他不想来 但没有人能拒绝Garite Price |
[23:13] | What seems to be the problem? | 有什么问题? |
[23:18] | So what happened here? | 这里发生什么事了? |
[23:19] | The wrist is broken. No, shattered. | 扭伤手腕了 不 是粉碎了 |
[23:22] | And there’s nerve damage. | 还有神经损伤 |
[23:23] | It’s heartbreaking… a young woman, a mother, cut down in the prime of life. | 真令人悲伤 一个母亲在青春年华就受伤了 |
[23:26] | This is all great stuff. | 这是最重要的 对不起 |
[23:27] | Anyway, excuse me. | 这是最重要的 对不起 |
[23:28] | Make sure you get a copy of his report, okay? | 你要确定拿一份他的报告 好吗? |
[23:30] | Look at that face. | 看那张脸 |
[23:31] | I can’t wait to get you in front of a jury. | 我真的等不及把你带到法庭 |
[23:33] | You’ll wear something nice, huh? | 你会穿上漂亮的衣服,对吗? |
[23:35] | If I were 20 years younger… | 如果我年轻20岁 |
[23:36] | and a completely different guy… | 会是一个完全不一样的人 |
[23:40] | I really appreciate this. | 我很感激 |
[23:42] | There must be other people here that need help more than me. | 肯定有人比我更需要帮助 |
[23:44] | Everybody’s important, ma’am, but, uh… | 每个人都很重要 太太 |
[23:47] | Oh, let’s take a quick look, huh? | 但是 我们看一下吧 |
[23:54] | I must be tired. Been working too hard. | 肯定是累坏了 工作强度太大 |
[23:59] | You’re… in construction. | 你是建筑工 |
[24:01] | Hmm? | |
[24:03] | Your boots. | 你的靴子 |
[24:04] | Oh, yeah. It’s my other job. | 是的,那是我另一份工作 |
[24:09] | There we are. | 好了 |
[24:18] | Look into the light. | 看着灯光 |
[24:21] | Huh, there’s no sign of concussion. | 没有震荡的迹象 |
[24:23] | I heard you talking before. | 我听你之前说过 |
[24:25] | – You a detective or something? – Or something. | 你是个探员还是什么的 或者什么的 |
[24:27] | You don’t think this was an accident? | 你不认为是意外? |
[24:28] | Mr. Monk doesn’t believe in accidents. | Monk先生不相信意外 |
[24:30] | – Does that hurt? – Yeah! | 痛吗? 是的 |
[24:31] | – How about that? – Mm-hmm. | 痛吗? 是的 那个呢? |
[24:34] | What do you think? | 你怎么认为? |
[24:35] | Well, I’m no expert. | 我不是专家 |
[24:37] | But the driver was alone in his car | 但是司机自己一个人在车里 |
[24:39] | doing 80 miles an hour, right? | 时速80英里,对吗? |
[24:41] | Sounds like an accident to me. | 听起来像是意外 |
[24:44] | I think you’re wasting your time. | 我想你是在浪费时间 |
[24:46] | You’re not gonna take her pulse? | 你不按脉搏吗? |
[24:48] | I just did. When I was holding her wrist. | 我拿着她的手腕时已经做过了 |
[24:51] | She’s fine. It’s not broken. | 她没事 如果没有断的话 |
[25:02] | Your phone, you got a call coming there. | 你的电话 你有来电 |
[25:05] | Yeah, whoever it is, they’ll call back. | 是的 管他是谁呢 他们会打回来的 |
[25:06] | Look, I gotta go. They’re waiting for me. | 我要走了 他们在等我 |
[25:09] | So, uh, let’s keep plenty of ice on that, okay? | 你要敷多点冰,好吗? |
[25:11] | And no tennis for at least two weeks. | 至少两个星期别打网球 |
[25:13] | I’m gonna leave you in charge. Stay here with her. | 我要走了 跟她在一块 |
[25:16] | Take care of her, okay? | 照顾她 好吗? |
[25:18] | Nice meeting you both. | 很高兴认识你们两位 |
[25:20] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[25:21] | There’s something wrong with that guy. | 那个家伙有点不对劲 |
[25:23] | What, he was empathetic? He cared about other people? | 什么,他很有同情心吗? 他关心别人吗? |
[25:26] | Hey. I found some ice. | 嘿 我找到了一些冰 |
[25:28] | Hey, guess who’s here? | – 嘿 猜猜谁在这里 – 谁? |
[25:30] | – Who? – Korn. | – 嘿 猜猜谁在这里 – 谁? |
[25:32] | What’s Korn? | Korn是谁? |
[25:33] | They’re a band. | Korn是谁? 他们是个乐队 |
[25:34] | They’re famous. | 他们很出名 |
[25:36] | That’s their tour bus over there. | 那边是他们的旅游车 |
[25:38] | Oh. Do you still have to go? | 你还要去小便吗? |
[25:40] | I’m sure the tour bus has a bathroom. | 我肯定旅游车上面有厕所 |
[25:41] | Maybe Mr. Monk will take you. | 也许Monk先生可以带你去 |
[25:43] | – I don’t really think they’re gonna… – Maybe Mr. Monk will take you now. | 我真的觉得不 也许Monk先生会现在就带你去 |
[25:45] | Now! | 现在 马上 |
[25:46] | Right now! | 现在 马上 |
[25:48] | I’ll take her. Right now. | 我会带她去的 马上 |
[26:06] | Korn… they spelled it wrong. | Korn 他们拼错了 |
[26:09] | Shh, Julie, don’t say anything. | 嘘,别说话 |
[26:13] | Sorry… sorry to interrupt. | 对不起 打扰了 |
[26:15] | You have a great sound. | 你们的音响很好 |
[26:17] | Very, very musical. | 非常悦耳 |
[26:19] | I wish I could understand more of the words. | 我希望我可以更加理解 |
[26:21] | Do you… Do you have a ladies’ room? | 你… 你们有女厕所吗? |
[26:23] | This is Julie, and, uh, it’s kind of an emergency. | 这是Julie 紧急情况 |
[26:26] | Yeah, we have a bathroom. | 是的 我们有厕所 |
[26:28] | Our bus driver Detox is in there right now. | 我们的汽车司机 |
[26:30] | Okay… great. | Detox 现在在里面 |
[26:32] | Great, we’ll just wait for Detox. | 好吧 太好了 我们等Detox |
[26:35] | Easy now. | 放松 |
[26:37] | Easy. | 放松 |
[26:47] | I play the clarinet. | 我吹单簧管 |
[26:49] | I played with Willie, you know, Nelson. | 我跟welli一起吹 你知道 Nelson |
[26:52] | I played with Willie Nelson. | 我跟Welli Nelson一起演奏 |
[26:53] | And now, I’m just waiting for Detox. | 现在我在等Detox |
[27:03] | I love your socks. | 我喜欢你的袜子 |
[27:06] | They’re not socks. | 这不是袜子 |
[27:17] | It’s all yours. | 随便用 |
[27:29] | So you know what’s going on up there? | |
[27:31] | Uh, big car crash. | 那么 你知道外面发生什么事 |
[27:33] | Driver was killed. | 大车祸 司机死了 |
[27:34] | Oh, that sucks. | 真不幸 |
[27:35] | Maybe we should find out his name and dedicate a song to him. | 也许我们要找出他的名字 |
[27:38] | I can tell you his name. | 送一首歌给他 我可以把他的名字告诉你 Steve |
[27:40] | – Steven Marriot. – Steven Marriot, the activist? | Marioty Steve Marioty 那个激进分子? |
[27:43] | – Wait… you guys know him? – Yeah, man. | 等等 你们认识他? |
[27:45] | I think we did like this benefit gig a while ago. | 是的 我想我们喜欢他 保护动物 |
[27:47] | You remember? | 记得吗? |
[27:48] | Uh, it was the Environmental Guerilla Group? | 记得吗? 这是个大猩猩环境组织 |
[27:51] | Environmental… | 环境的 |
[27:55] | Environmental group. | 大猩猩环境组织 |
[27:59] | – You got a call coming there. – Whoever it is, they’ll call back. | 你有来电 |
[28:03] | E.G.G. | 不管是谁 |
[28:04] | E.G.G. | 他们会打回来 |
[28:05] | EGG E.G.G., yeah. | |
[28:07] | Julie! | 是的 |
[28:09] | Hey, hey, hurry up! Come on. | 嘿 嘿 快点 |
[28:12] | W-W-We’re going. | 快 我们要走了 |
[28:13] | I haven’t started yet. | 我们要走了 我还没有开始呢 |
[28:15] | Come on, Julie. | 快 |
[28:16] | Let’s go. | Julie 我们走 |
[28:19] | Mom is right. | 妈妈说得对 |
[28:21] | You don’t care about anybody else. | 你根本不理别人的感受 |
[28:23] | Julie, go back to your mom. | Julie 回去你妈妈那里 |
[28:25] | Tell her I was right about the paramedic. | 告诉她 我对那个急救员的判断没错 |
[28:26] | She’ll know what I mean. | 她会知道我的意思的 |
[28:28] | Mr. Monk… | Monk先生 |
[28:29] | she never knows what you mean. | 她永远也不知道你的意思 |
[28:31] | Nobody does. | 没有人知道 |
[28:36] | Hey, Mr. M! | 嘿 M先生 |
[28:38] | Looks like the party’s almost over. | 看样子派对结束了 |
[28:40] | They brought in some cranes. We’ll all be going home soon. | 他们带了一些起重机来 我们很快就会回家了 |
[28:42] | Yeah, Garrett, where did you find that paramedic? | Garite 你从哪里找到那个急救员的? |
[28:44] | At the crash site. Why? | 在意外现场 为什么这么问? |
[28:46] | Have you seen him? Do you know where he is? | 你没有看见他吗? |
[28:47] | Not a clue. What’s going on? | 你知道他现在在哪里吗? |
[28:49] | I think… he might be involved somehow in all of this. | 没线索 发生什么了? 我想可能跟他有关 不知何故的 |
[28:53] | What did you say? | 你说什么? |
[28:56] | It’s you. You son of a bitch! | 是你 狗娘养的 |
[28:59] | – You cost me my job! – You cut us off. That’s not right. | 你害我丢掉工作 – 你害我们不能走 – 不是的 |
[29:02] | You’re a dead man! Wait a second. | 你死定了 |
[29:04] | Look, it wasn’t my fault. I mean, it was my fault. | 等等 等等 瞧 那不是我的错 |
[29:06] | But I never thought they would fire anybody. | 我意思是 那是我的错 但我从来不知道他们会炒人 |
[29:08] | Hold it, hold it! Hold it! | 等等 等等 |
[29:10] | – Let her hit you. – What? | 让她打你 什么? |
[29:12] | One shot, we got witnesses. Try and take it in the nose, too. | 什么? 一拳 我们有目击证人 打他的鼻子 |
[29:14] | It bleeds like a fountain. You’ll be fine. | 像泉水一样流血 你会没事的 |
[29:16] | I needed that job. | 我需要那份工作 |
[29:18] | You understand? | 你明白吗? |
[29:19] | Oh, look, I’m sorry. I am, I’m really, really sorry. | 噢 听着 对不起 我真的很抱歉 |
[29:22] | If there’s anything I can do… | 如果我可以效劳 |
[29:23] | – Maybe there is. – All right. | – 也许有 – 好吧 好吧 |
[29:25] | You’re gonna call my supervisor and get my job back. | 你打电话给我主管 帮我要回工作 |
[29:29] | Mary-Jane, it’s Krystal. | – 在 |
[29:31] | Is Danny still there? | 我是Cristal Danny还在吗? |
[29:33] | Yeah, there’s somebody here that wants to talk to him. | 有人想跟他说话 |
[29:35] | Click and talk. | 说吧 |
[29:36] | All right. | 说吧 |
[29:41] | What do I say? | 我要说什么? |
[29:42] | Think of something. | 想点什么 |
[29:43] | This is Daniel. | 我是Danel |
[29:45] | Who the hell is this? | 你是哪位? |
[29:46] | Hello. How are you? 10-4. | 你好 你好吗? l0—4 |
[29:50] | This is the guy who called earlier to complain about Krystal. | 这是之前打电话 投诉cristal的人 |
[29:55] | Yeah, yeah. I recognize your voice. | 是的 是的 我认得你的声音 |
[29:57] | I’ve changed my mind. | 我已经改变主意了 |
[29:59] | I’d like to withdraw that complaint. | 我要收回投诉 |
[30:01] | Why? | 为什么? |
[30:04] | Well… I was trying to get her fired | 嗯… 我想她被炒掉 |
[30:08] | because I was mad at her | 因为我生她的气 |
[30:11] | because… | 因为 |
[30:16] | I wouldn’t marry you. | 我不愿意嫁给你 |
[30:20] | She wouldn’t marry me. | 她不肯嫁给我 |
[30:22] | Who? Krystal?! You can’t be serious. | 谁? cristal? 你不是说真的吧 |
[30:25] | I love her. | 我爱她 |
[30:27] | Ha! | 哈! |
[30:28] | I love everything about her. | 我爱她的一切 |
[30:30] | I love how she drives, which is exemplary. | 我爱她开车的方式 那是个典范 |
[30:36] | And her smile. | 和她的笑容 |
[30:39] | And the way… she controls her rage. | 和她控制愤怒的方式 |
[30:42] | No, wait, don’t leave. | 不 等等 别走开 |
[30:44] | No, come on! She still might hit him. | 不 来吧,她还可能打他的 |
[30:46] | I still might hit him. | 如果你收回投诉 |
[30:47] | If you’re withdrawing the complaint, there’s nothing I can do. | 我就无能为力了 |
[30:49] | Tell Krystal get back to work! | 告诉Cristal |
[30:51] | Are we finished? | 回去工作 |
[30:53] | Because there is something I have to do. | 我们结束了吗? 我必须要做点什么 |
[30:55] | Go ahead. But stay off the phone. | 继续 但离电话远点 |
[31:04] | Excuse me! | 对不起 |
[31:07] | Can I see some I.D.? | 我可以看看身份证吗? |
[31:08] | You talking to me? | 你在跟我说话吗? |
[31:10] | Yes, I am. Do you have any identification? | 说的没错 你有身份证吗? |
[31:13] | Not on me, no. | 我没带在身上,没有 |
[31:15] | I don’t think you’re a paramedic. | 我不认为你是急救员 |
[31:18] | I don’t think you’re a cop. | 我不认为你是警察 |
[31:20] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字? |
[31:23] | – Excuse me! – You killed him, didn’t you? | 对不起 你杀了他 对不对? |
[31:25] | What the hell is going on here? | 这里该死的发生了什么事? |
[31:27] | I thought I asked you to return to your vehicle? | 我想我叫过你回到你车上的 Monk先生 |
[31:28] | Sergeant, you gotta stop this tow truck. | 警官 你要停止拖车 |
[31:30] | I gotta what? | 我要什么? |
[31:31] | Listen to me, you cannot move this car! | 我要什么? 听我说 你不能移动这辆车 |
[31:34] | You would be destroying evidence. That would be a big mistake. | 你会破坏证据 那是个大错 |
[31:36] | And this man is not a paramedic. | 这个人不是急救员 |
[31:38] | I am not going to ask you again… | 我不会再请你一遍了 |
[31:40] | I can’t let you move this car! | 我不能让你搬走这辆车 |
[31:42] | Stop him! All right, that’s it! | 制止他 好吧 我警告过你了 |
[31:44] | I warned you. Get him down. | 带他下来 |
[31:45] | Get him down. Give me those keys. | 带他下来 |
[31:47] | Give me those keys! | 把那些钥匙给我 把那些钥匙给我 |
[31:48] | Hands behind your back. | 把手放到背后 拿住钥匙 |
[31:50] | – Hold the keys. – You gotta listen to me! | 你要听我说 |
[31:52] | This was no accident, sir. | 这不是意外 先生 |
[32:08] | Hello, boss. | 你好 老板 |
[32:10] | Natalie. | 噢 Natalie |
[32:11] | And the next time we go someplace, | 下次我们去别的地方时 |
[32:12] | I’m thinking we should leave a little early. | 我想我们要早点出门 |
[32:14] | You know, to factor in traffic problems, | 你知道 交通问题 |
[32:16] | homicide investigations, you getting arrested. | 谋杀调查 你被逮捕 |
[32:19] | That’s funny. That’s very, very funny. | 很搞笑 非常 非常搞笑 |
[32:22] | Listen… uh, oh, by the way, | 听着… |
[32:24] | how is your, um… | 顺便提提 你的 |
[32:25] | What is it? Your wrist, is it? | 怎么了? 你的手腕? |
[32:27] | Forget about it, Mr. Monk. | 算了吧 Monk先生 |
[32:28] | It’s never gonna be a two-way street. | 永远也不会有双向街 |
[32:30] | I just have to accept that. | 我必须接受 |
[32:32] | So what is going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[32:33] | You see that dump truck over there? | 你看到那边停着的卡车了吗? |
[32:35] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[32:36] | That’s the one that passed us on the highway. | 那是在高速公路越过我们的车 |
[32:38] | – Do you remember? – Yeah, he wouldn’t honk his horn. | 你记得吗? 是的 他没有按喇叭 |
[32:40] | He must not be a very happy person. | 他肯定不是个开心的人 |
[32:42] | The guy who was killed… | 那个被杀的人 |
[32:43] | – Steve Marriot. – Marriot, right. | Marioty 对 |
[32:45] | I think he was already dead. | 我想他之前已经死了 |
[32:47] | There’s no other explanation, | 没有其它的解释 |
[32:49] | because his car never passed us. | 因为他的车没有越过我们 |
[32:51] | I think it was inside that dump truck. | 我想他在那辆自动载卸卡车里 |
[32:54] | And then it got dumped out in the middle of the highway. | 当他把它卸在高速公路中间 |
[32:57] | By who? | 谁? |
[32:58] | By him… the paramedic who was treating you. | 他 给你治疗的急救员 |
[33:00] | What? | 什么? 他靴子上有泥巴 |
[33:01] | He’s got mud on his boots that matches the mud | 他靴子上有泥巴 |
[33:03] | on the tires of the Volkswagen. | 跟大众汽车轮胎上的泥巴相配 |
[33:05] | He’s the guy. | 就是他 |
[33:06] | – What’s he doing? – He’s looking for something. | 他在做什么? 他在寻找东西 |
[33:09] | Remember the phone call he got? | 记得他的手机吗? |
[33:11] | The caller ID read E.G.G. | 呼叫者显示是”EGG” |
[33:14] | E.G.G., what’s that? | “EGG”? 那是什么? |
[33:15] | Environmental Guerilla Group. | 大猩猩环境组织 |
[33:16] | That’s the organization that Marriot worked for. | 那是 marioty工作的组织 |
[33:19] | I think he’s got Marriot’s cell phone. | 我想他拿了marioty的手机 |
[33:22] | Somehow they got mixed up. | 可能是搞混了 |
[33:25] | We gotta get you out of here. | 你必须出来 |
[33:28] | You know what? | 你知道吗? |
[33:29] | If that Volkswagen was in the dump truck, | 你知道吗? 如果那辆大众汽车在自卸卡车里 |
[33:31] | there’s gotta be some evidence in there. | 那里应该有证据 |
[33:33] | Maybe some tire tracks or something. | 也许有车轮痕迹或别的 |
[33:35] | You’re right. | 没错 |
[33:36] | – I’m gonna go check it out. – No, no, no! You can’t. | 我要去看看 不 不 不 你不能 |
[33:39] | You can’t do that, Natalie. It’s too risky. | 你不能这样做 Natalie 太冒险了 |
[33:40] | Mr. Monk, when they dropped that Volkswagen on the highway, | MONK先生 当他们把大众汽车 抛在高速公路上 |
[33:43] | it could have killed a lot of people. | 可能会杀死很多人 |
[33:44] | It could have killed Julie. | 也会杀死julie |
[33:46] | Don’t worry, I’m gonna be okay. | 别担心 |
[33:49] | Natalie… | 我会没事的 |
[34:13] | – Uh, give you a hand? – No, we’re good. | 要帮忙吗? |
[34:15] | We’re just dropping this guy at the morgue. | 不 |
[34:36] | Hey! | 不用 |
[34:40] | Natalie! Somebody! | 我们只是把他送去太平间 |
[34:45] | Officer, listen to me! Sir! | 有没有人 警官 听我说 |
[34:55] | Help! | 救命 |
[34:57] | Natalie! | |
[35:02] | Natalie! | |
[35:21] | Sir… | |
[35:22] | Sir, please! | – 先生 先生 拜托 |
[35:24] | Sergeant, listen to me! You gotta listen to me. | – 警官 听我说 你要听我说 |
[35:27] | There’s a woman in the back of that dump truck! | 那辆自卸卡车的后面有个女人 |
[35:30] | Sergeant, she’s in danger. | |
[35:32] | You gotta believe me. Officer! | 警官 她有危险 |
[35:40] | Sir! Sir, please! | 你要相信我 警官 |
[35:43] | Sergeant! | 先生 警官 |
[35:44] | Officer, hey, hey. | 警官 嘿 |
[35:47] | Officer, just listen to me for one second. | 警官 听我说 |
[36:03] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[36:07] | They’re setting up a roadblock ten miles south. | 他们在南边l0英里以外设立了路障 |
[36:09] | I heard him. Is your seatbelt on? | 我听到了 你有没有系好安全带? |
[36:11] | – Yes, it is. – Nice and tight? | 系好了 |
[36:13] | Blinkers! Blinkers. | 很好 护目镜 护目镜 |
[36:14] | You understand this is a car chase? | 你知道这是追车吗? |
[36:16] | Left Lane ends two miles. | Left Lane ends two miles. 左道只有2英里 左道只有2英里 |
[36:21] | Help! Help! | 救命! |
[36:23] | Here! | 救命! |
[36:25] | Help! | 在这里,救命! |
[36:26] | I’m here! Help! | 救命 看这里 看 |
[36:27] | Help! I’m here! | 救命 |
[36:29] | Look! Help! | 看这里 看 |
[36:30] | Help! | 救命 |
[36:32] | Hello! Help! | 救命 |
[36:34] | Help! | 救命 |
[36:50] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[36:55] | Oh, my God. | Oh, my God. 天啊 天啊 啊 啊 |
[37:18] | Get alongside. | 到一边去 到一边去好吗? |
[37:20] | – Can you get alongside? – Gotcha. | 到一边去 到一边去好吗? 知道了 |
[38:21] | Be careful! | 小心 |
[38:23] | Get closer! | 近点 |
[39:10] | Show me both your hands! | 给我看看你的手 |
[39:12] | Step down out of the truck! | 跳下卡车 |
[39:14] | Easy, easy! | 慢点 慢点 |
[39:27] | Sir, found this. | 警官 我找到了这个 |
[39:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[39:42] | How’s your wrist? | 你的手腕怎样了? |
[39:44] | Better. | 好点了 谢谢你问 |
[39:46] | Thank you for asking. | 好点了 谢谢你问 |
[39:49] | You unbuckled your seatbelt? | 你没有扣安全带 |
[39:53] | Two-way street. | 双向街道 |
[39:56] | Two-way street. | 双向街道 |
[40:16] | Think you got it. | 好了 |
[40:33] | Mr. Monk! Adrian! | Monk先生 |
[40:36] | Adrian! | |
[40:38] | Just like the movie. | 就像电影一样 |
[40:40] | Listen, I wanted to thank you. | 听着 |
[40:41] | I needed to thank you. | 我要感谢你 我要感谢你 |
[40:43] | This has seriously been the best day of my life. | 这是我一生中最好的一天 |
[40:44] | And I don’t respect a lot of people, by the way. | 我不知道怎么尊敬人 顺便提下 |
[40:46] | And I know you don’t like to hug, so just… | 我不知道你是不是喜欢拥抱 所以 |
[40:49] | I’m back, pal. | 我又是律师了 兄弟 |
[40:53] | Nice meeting you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[40:57] | There you are! You feel better? | 你在这里 你觉得好点了吗? |
[40:59] | A lot better. | 好多了 |
[41:00] | Good. What took you so long? | 好 为什么那么久? |
[41:02] | Um, well, I got a tattoo. | 我弄了个纹身 |
[41:05] | What? Oh, my God! Oh, my God! | 上帝啊 上帝啊 |
[41:06] | Mom, it’s okay. It’s fake. | 妈妈 没事的 这是假的 |
[41:09] | That’s very funny. Let’s go. | 噢 非常有趣 |
[41:11] | We’ll laugh in the car. | 我们走吧 我们会在车里笑 |
[41:12] | Come on, here we go. | 来 我们走 |
[41:14] | It’s not rubbing off. | 必须要擦掉 |
[41:15] | Hey, there’s a special rate for buses. | 嘿 车行速度是有规定的 |
[41:18] | Remember, you can’t win if you don’t try. | 记住 如果不试就不会赢 |
[41:19] | Call me! | 打电话给我 好 老兄 |
[41:20] | Attaboy. | 打电话给我 |
[41:21] | All right, hey, buddy. | 好 老兄 |
[41:23] | Did you get a card? | 你有名片吗? |
[41:24] | All right… Whoo, nice car. | 好漂亮的车 |