时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | What’s your problem? It’s your favorite. | 怎么了?你最爱吃杏仁和提子干的 |
[00:15] | Almonds and raisins. | |
[00:18] | Fine. Don’t eat. But I’m warning you. | 随便你 不吃就不吃 |
[00:20] | That’s it for the rest of the day. | 警告你 今天没东西吃的了 |
[00:21] | Don’t be complaining later. | 晚一点不要喊肚饿 |
[00:23] | Hey, hey, come on. You’re crazy. | 不要这样 你这疯子 |
[00:25] | You know that? You’re nuts. | 你知道吗?你是疯的 |
[00:27] | Shh. Quiet. | 你知道吗?你是疯的 |
[00:29] | Be as quiet as a you-know-what. | 不要作声 |
[00:32] | This is so bogus. I’m not wearing a wire. | 不要胡说 我没戴偷听器 |
[00:34] | Turn around. Turn around. | 转身 |
[00:36] | You know what, I should be frisking you, man. | 你知道吗?应该我搜你身 |
[00:38] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | – 是吗? – 是 |
[00:39] | Why were you talking to the D.A. | 你为何见检察处的人 |
[00:41] | They came to me. What was I supposed to do? | 他们找我 我可以怎样? |
[00:43] | Did you roll over? | 有没有供我出来? |
[00:45] | No. I didn’t tell them anything. | 有没有供我出来? 没有 我没泄密 |
[00:47] | Did you roll over? | 有没有供我出来? |
[00:48] | No! I swear to God. | 没有 我发誓 |
[00:50] | I didn’t tell them anything. You know me. | 我没泄密 你知道我为人有义气 |
[00:52] | Yeah, I know you. And you’re making me nervous. | 我知道 但你令我很不自在 |
[00:54] | You know what, not just me. | 不只我 |
[00:56] | You’re making everybody nervous. | 你令手足们很不自在 |
[02:08] | Hey! | 停车 |
[02:10] | There’s a man in there! He was chasing me. | 里面有人追我 他好象杀人了 |
[02:13] | I think he killed someone. | 你留在这里 我们去看看 |
[02:14] | Stay back here. We’ll take a look. | 你留在这里 |
[03:26] | Monk! | 我们去看看 |
[03:28] | Natalie. | Natalie 你们来得快 |
[03:30] | – Thanks for getting here so fast. – This is not an appliance store. | 谢谢 这里不是电器公司 |
[03:33] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 你说是电器公司 |
[03:34] | You said it was an appliance store. | 我知道 你说是电器公司 |
[03:36] | I’m sorry. I lied. | 对不起 我撒谎 |
[03:37] | But if I’d told you it was a junkyard, | 如果我说是废车场 |
[03:40] | it would’ve taken me five hours to get you down here. | 你可能要五小时才来到 |
[03:42] | – This is a junkyard. – Wait. So you lied to us? | 这里是废车场 |
[03:44] | I’m sorry. This is a big case. | 你撒谎骗我来? 对不起 这是大案 |
[03:46] | It just went down about 20 minutes ago. | 20分钟前发生 |
[03:48] | We’ve got a fresh crime scene for once. | 这是凶杀现场 |
[03:50] | I wanted him here right away. | 你周围看看 |
[03:51] | I can’t believe you lied to us. | 你竟欺骗我们 |
[03:53] | Look. I said I’m sorry I think twice. | 我道歉两次了 |
[03:54] | How many times do I need to apologize? | 还要我怎样? |
[03:56] | – Six. | – Six. – 道歉六次 – 六次 |
[03:57] | Sorry, sorry, sorry. Can we do this? | 对不起 可以开始了吗? |
[04:01] | The victim was a smalltime drug dealer. | 死者是毒品拆家 |
[04:03] | Jimmy Botsdale. They called him Chicklet. | 叫Jimmy Prager |
[04:05] | He used to work for Michael Karpov. | 绰号Jimmy仔 曾是Michael Karpov的手下 |
[04:07] | Karpov. I was just reading about that guy. | Michael Karpov 我看过他的新闻 |
[04:09] | Karpov is going on trial next month | 被控从事非法活动洗黑钱下月受审 |
[04:11] | for criminal conspiracy | |
[04:12] | and money laundering. | |
[04:13] | I helped make the case. | 我有份检举他 |
[04:15] | Chicklet was supposed to testify against him. | Jimmy会出庭指证他 |
[04:17] | Look at all this junk. | 看这些烂车 |
[04:19] | They should get rid of it. Put it somewhere. | 应该丢掉 |
[04:22] | Well, they did, Mr. Monk. They put it here. | 丢在一个地方 丢在这里 |
[04:23] | – It’s a junkyard. – You can say that again. | 这里是废车场 再说一遍 |
[04:26] | Look, I’m going to keep talking. | 我继续说 |
[04:27] | Somebody lured Chicklet here this morning and killed him. | 今早有人引Jimmy仔来这里杀掉 |
[04:29] | There was a witness, however, a homeless man. | 有露宿者目睹事发经过 |
[04:31] | – He saw the whole thing. – Where is he? | 他在哪? |
[04:34] | We lost him. | 找他不着 |
[04:36] | He flagged down a patrol car and then he disappeared. | 他叫停了警车就走了 |
[04:38] | But we got his name. We’ll find him. | 我们知道他的名字 |
[04:39] | – Uh-oh. – What’s up? | 我们会找到他 |
[04:41] | Oh, that car. | 有何发现? |
[04:43] | One headlight’s not broken. | 那部车 有一盏车头灯没破 |
[04:45] | It’s the only one not broken. | 是唯一没破的车头灯 |
[04:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:57] | It’s Karen. Yeah, Karen. | Karen找我 |
[04:59] | I gotta take this. Hey, Randy! | 是 Karen 我要听电话 Randy |
[05:01] | Could you fill them in? | 你向他们解释 |
[05:04] | Hey. Did you get my note? | 有没有看我留下的字条? |
[05:07] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[05:09] | Don’t touch the body. CSI isn’t here yet. | 我的天 别碰尸体 鉴证科未到 |
[05:11] | Oh, okay, I won’t touch the body. | 不碰 |
[05:13] | He was bludgeoned. | 他被人用硬物打死 |
[05:14] | Yeah. Looks like with the barrel of a gun. | 看来是枪柄 看这些印 |
[05:15] | See these impressions? | 看来是枪柄 看这些印 |
[05:17] | If they had a gun, why didn’t they shoot him? | 凶手有枪 为何不开枪杀他? |
[05:20] | Yeah, that is a good question. | 没错 有道理 |
[05:21] | Look at this. | 看 |
[05:23] | Victim’s cell phone. Empty. | 死者的手提电话 |
[05:26] | No memory. No address book. | 没通话记录 没地址簿 |
[05:29] | Like it’s been erased. | 资料似乎被删除了 |
[05:31] | Could a stun gun do that? Erase everything? | 电枪能删除资料吗? |
[05:34] | Yeah, maybe. | 能 |
[05:36] | I’ll have the coroner look for burn marks. | 我叫法医官寻找烧伤痕迹 |
[05:39] | Stun gun. | 电枪 |
[05:41] | That’s good. | 亏你想得出 |
[05:43] | Yo’ good. | 你真行 |
[05:45] | Because I’m your husband and that makes it my business. | 我是你的丈夫 所以与我有关 |
[05:49] | Karen Now, Karen, you don’t want to talk about it? | |
[05:51] | You gotta talk about it. | 你不想谈?一定要谈 |
[05:53] | Karen | Karen. No, I’m not yelling! I’m trying to– |
[05:57] | Karen? | 我没发脾气 我只想 |
[06:05] | That’s not cool, man. You should treat her better. | 你不该大嚷 |
[06:09] | What did you say? | 该好好待她才是 |
[06:11] | Oh, I just– I don’t really think you appreciate her, you know. | – 你说什么? – 你不欣赏她 |
[06:14] | She’s a hell of a woman. | 她是好女人 |
[06:17] | Do I know you? | |
[06:18] | No. No, you don’t know me. | 我认识你的吗? |
[06:20] | The question is do you know your wife? | 不 但你不了解太太 |
[06:23] | What’s your name? | – 你姓甚名谁? – 我姓Sharkey |
[06:25] | Sharkey, sir. | – 你姓甚名谁? – 我姓Sharkey |
[06:26] | Well, Sergeant Sharkey, | Sharkey警官 你的话有弦外之音 |
[06:28] | you’re obviously trying to tell me something. | Sharkey警官 |
[06:29] | Are you trying to tell me that you know my wife? | 你的话有弦外之音 你认识我太太吗? |
[06:32] | Maybe I do. | 可能是 |
[06:35] | You’d better wipe that smile off your face, son. | 不要发阴笑 |
[06:38] | Well, I don’t know if I can do that. Karen put it there. | 我按捺不住 一想起Karen我就笑 |
[06:41] | Okay. Hold on. | – 你干什么? |
[06:42] | Hey, guys. You can’t fight here. This is a crime scene. | – 冷静点 不要在案发现场打架 |
[06:47] | You want to take it down the street? | 到外面慢慢谈 来吧 |
[06:48] | – Let’s go. – Oh, sure. | 到外面慢慢谈 来吧 |
[06:49] | Yeah, that’s how you solve everything, isn’t it? | 好 这样才恰当 是不? |
[06:51] | Do you ever wonder what Karen’s doing on Tuesday nights? | 可曾想过逢周二晚你开例会时 |
[06:54] | You know, when you’re at your staff meetings? | Karen在做什么? |
[06:55] | Whoa, Sergeant, shut up. That’s an order. | 警官 闭嘴 这是命令 |
[06:57] | Take it from me, pal. She ain’t missing you. | 听我说 她没有想你 |
[06:59] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. | 干什么?放心 我没事 |
[07:00] | Huh? | 干什么?放心 |
[07:01] | – What’s up? – Okay. I’m all right. It’s okay. Okay. I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[07:05] | Just walk away from this. | 不要理他 |
[07:10] | Captain! | 队长 队长 |
[07:11] | Come on! You maniac. Are you kidding? | 疯子 你神经病 |
[07:14] | You knocked my tooth out. God. | 你打脱我一颗牙齿 可恶 |
[07:16] | You know what the son of a bitch said to me. | 什么事? 没听见那厮说什么? |
[07:18] | Maniac. | – 疯狗 – 叫救护员 |
[07:19] | Just call the paramedics. | – 疯狗 – 叫救护员 |
[07:21] | Don’t move. Nobody move. | 所有人不许动 |
[07:24] | I’m going home. | 我回家去 |
[07:26] | – Captain, you’re in charge. – Randy, get out of my way! | 我回家去 队长 这里由你负责 走开 |
[07:31] | What the hell happened? | 发生什么事?Monk 有什么事? |
[07:32] | Monk, what happened? | 发生什么事?Monk 有什么事? |
[07:35] | I’m going to need statements from everybody. | 所有人都要落口供 |
[07:49] | Leland | Leland, what are you doing here? |
[07:54] | Did something happen? | 你干么回来? 有事发生吗? |
[07:57] | Now that’s a good question. | 问得好 |
[07:59] | What did you do? | 你干什么来着? |
[08:01] | Did you turn the heat up? | 调大了暖气?这里闷热得很 |
[08:03] | It’s like a sauna in here. | |
[08:05] | Well, it’s supposed to be 99 degrees exactly. | 必须99度 |
[08:08] | It’s called the Gidamer Method. | 叫高Wing瑜伽 |
[08:09] | It’s very therapeutic. | 很有疗效 |
[08:13] | I can’t breathe. | 我透不过气 |
[08:16] | What happened to your hand? | 你的手怎么了? |
[08:19] | I punched a cop. | 我挥拳揍警察 |
[08:21] | You punched a cop? | 你挥拳揍警察? |
[08:23] | Yeah. A Sergeant. | 对 是一名警察 |
[08:25] | Ryan Sharkey. | 叫Ryan Sharkey |
[08:27] | Why? | 为什么? |
[08:29] | You don’t know? | 你不知道吗? |
[08:33] | He said you and he were having an affair. | 他声称和你有暧昧 |
[08:36] | And you believed him? | 你相信他?Leland |
[08:37] | Leland, he is lying. | 他撒谎 |
[08:39] | Why would he lie, Karen? | 他为何要撒谎?为何开这种玩笑? |
[08:41] | Why would anybody lie about something like that? | 他为何要撒谎?为何开这种玩笑? |
[08:43] | Well, I don’t know. | 我不知道 可能是警察式幽默 |
[08:44] | Maybe it was a joke. You know, cop humor. | 我不知道 可能是警察式幽默 |
[08:46] | I slept with your old lady. | 我和你老婆上过床 哈 |
[08:48] | Ha ha ha. | 哈 哈 |
[08:51] | So you’re denying it. | 你否认 |
[08:53] | No, I’m not denying it. | 你否认 不 |
[08:55] | It’s so crazy, I won’t even respond to it. | 他太荒谬 我懒得否认 |
[08:57] | I can’t believe we’re even talking about this. | 你竟然将他的话当真 |
[09:00] | Well, it sure would explain a lot. | – 他解释了许多事 |
[09:03] | – Like what? – You know. | – 例如呢? |
[09:06] | Like you sleeping in the guest room. | 你为何睡在客房 |
[09:09] | Because you’ve been snoring. | 因为你打鼻鼾 |
[09:11] | I didn’t just start snoring, Karen. | 我不是最近才开始打鼻鼾的 |
[09:15] | And you forgetting our anniversary. | 你不记得结婚纪念日 |
[09:21] | And you not wanting to touch me anymore. | 还有 你不再亲近我 |
[09:24] | Leland, | Leland 我们之间确有问题 |
[09:25] | we have problems. | Leland 我们之间确有问题 |
[09:26] | I’m not saying we don’t. | 但你所谓的并非其中一个 |
[09:28] | But that isn’t one of them. | |
[09:30] | Or at least it wasn’t. | 至少以前不是 |
[09:34] | You used to tie my neckties. | 以前你帮我结领带 |
[09:46] | If he’s convicted, Michael Karpov is looking at 25 years to life, | 若罪名成立 Michael Karpov会被判入狱25年 |
[09:50] | which gives us motive with a capital M. | 或终身监禁 所以他有动机杀人灭口 |
[09:53] | That makes him suspect number one. | 他是头号嫌疑犯 |
[09:55] | What about physical evidence? | 有没有确实证据? |
[09:57] | Unfortunately, there’s not much. | 可惜不多 |
[09:59] | The crime scene was contaminated by two of our own. | 案发现场被两个自己人搞乱了 |
[10:02] | That’s the bad news. | 不过 |
[10:03] | The good news is there’s a witness. | 本案有一名目击证人 |
[10:05] | A homeless man. A transient. | 是露宿者 流浪汉 |
[10:07] | A homeless transient. | 露宿流浪汉 |
[10:09] | He’s known as, uh, Jerry or Gerald. | 露宿流浪汉 |
[10:11] | 35, maybe 40 years old. | 叫Jerry或Gerald 35至40岁 |
[10:13] | If we can find him, | 找到他 就可带Michael Karpov来认人 |
[10:15] | we can bring Karpov in for a line-up. | 找到他 就可带Michael Karpov来认人 |
[10:17] | Thank you, lieutenant. I’ll take it from here. | 谢谢 副队 我来讲解 |
[10:20] | Actually, sir. I’m in charge. | 队长 现在由我负责 |
[10:22] | Says who? | 谁说的? |
[10:24] | Deputy Chief. | 副处长 |
[10:30] | I’m really sorry, sir. | 对不起 |
[10:34] | Oh. Well, carry on. | 队长 |
[10:38] | I’ll be in my office. | 你继续 我回办公室去 |
[10:40] | Wait, why don’t you keep the pointer. | 别走 棍子你拿去 |
[10:45] | I don’t want the pointer, Randy. | 我不要 |
[10:47] | You’re doing a great job. Carry on. | Randy 你做得很好 |
[10:49] | Oh, no. It’s okay. | 继续吧 不必 |
[10:50] | I can use my finger. | 可以用手指 和棍子一样好用 |
[10:52] | See, look. Works just as well. | 可以用手指 和棍子一样好用 |
[10:55] | Even better. It bends. | 而且能屈曲 |
[10:58] | Take the pointer, Randy. | 拿住棍子 Randy |
[11:10] | All right, let’s get to work. | 好 查案去 |
[11:49] | Careful. Both hands. That’s too high. | 小心 两只手一起拉 太高了 |
[11:51] | Ugh, those things are death traps. | 死亡陷阱 |
[11:53] | That’s not just my opinion. It’s a fact. | 不是我主观 是事实 |
[11:56] | Belgium, 1952, a kid almost died on one of those. | 1952年比利时有一名小童几乎跌死 |
[11:59] | There he is. | – 他在那儿 – 哪儿? |
[12:00] | Where? | – 他在那儿 – 哪儿? |
[12:01] | – That guy? – Yeah. | – 那男人 – 对 |
[12:03] | He doesn’t look like a drug dealer. | 他一点不像毒贩 |
[12:04] | He’s indicted for dealing. | 虽被控贩毒 |
[12:06] | He’s guilty of a whole lot worse. | 但罪行严重得多 |
[12:10] | Mr. Karpov, good morning. | Karpov先生早 |
[12:13] | Got a minute? | |
[12:14] | Captain Stottlemeyer, for you, any time. | 有空吗? 你找我 我不会拒人千里 |
[12:17] | Teddy. These men are policemen. | Teddy 他们是警察 |
[12:20] | What do we do when we see a policeman? | 看见警察要怎样? |
[12:22] | Very good. See? | 了不起 |
[12:24] | I’m teaching him respect for the law. | 看到吗?我教懂他守法 |
[12:27] | Chicklet has passed on. | Jimmy仔死了 |
[12:29] | Yes, I heard. Heartbreaking. | 我知道 我很难过 |
[12:31] | Hello. You have a little– You have a smudge there. | 你好 |
[12:34] | I bet I can read your mind, captain. | 你的脸蛋脏了 我给你抹干净 |
[12:37] | You want to know where I was yesterday morning. | 你想知道我昨天早上在哪 |
[12:39] | That’s right. Around 6:00 a.m. | 没错 早上六时左右 |
[12:42] | 6:00 a.m. I was in bed with my beautiful wife where I belong. | 早上六时 我搂着我的娇妻睡觉 |
[12:49] | – Can you prove that? – That’s not the question. | 有证据吗? |
[12:51] | The question is can you prove I wasn’t? | 你应该问 你有证据证明我撒谎? |
[12:53] | Do you own a stun gun, Mr. Karpov? | 你有电枪吗 Karpov先生? |
[12:56] | What would I do with a gun? | 我干么拥有电枪? |
[12:57] | I’m a businessman. I import furniture. | 我是正当商人 做入口家具生意 |
[12:59] | Sure, you do. | 对 你样子甜美 |
[13:01] | And you are a very pretty lady. | 对 你样子甜美 |
[13:03] | Perhaps I could sell you a end table, | 送你一张爱沙尼亚手雕茶几 |
[13:05] | hand-carved from Estonia, then you would believe me. Look. | 你就会相信我 |
[13:10] | You’re watching me. The press is watching me. | 你们监视我 记者跟踪我 |
[13:13] | I would be a fool to sneak away and do this thing. | 我怎会杀人那么笨 |
[13:15] | And I’m not a fool. | 我为人不笨 |
[13:17] | Either you did it or you hired somebody to do it. | 无需自己动手 大可找人代劳 |
[13:20] | You see that, Teddy? | 看到吗 |
[13:21] | That is what they call speculation. | 泰迪?警察喜欢瞎猜 |
[13:24] | Something that the policemen do | 吓唬你的时候便会瞎猜 |
[13:26] | when they’re trying to scare you. | |
[13:27] | Why don’t you go play with your friend. | 去和朋友玩 |
[13:30] | Micheal There was a witness, Michael. | |
[13:32] | A witness at the junkyard who saw everything. | 昨天废车场有人目击整件事 |
[13:34] | Ah, what did he say? | 那男人说过什么? |
[13:36] | He? How did you know it was a man? | 男人?你怎知道是男人? |
[13:39] | He just said it was a witness. | 他只说目击证人而已 |
[13:42] | He, she, doesn’t hardly matter because you are bluffing. | 是男是女不重要 你们不过在虚张声势 |
[13:46] | If you had any witnesses, | 有证人的话早已押我去认人了 |
[13:47] | then I would be down at your station house | |
[13:49] | for one of your ridiculous line-ups. | |
[13:51] | There’s gonna be a line-up very soon. | 很快就会 |
[13:57] | Enjoy these moments with your son, Michael. | 好好享受天伦乐 Micheal |
[14:00] | Take lots of pictures | 多拍些照 |
[14:01] | because you’re not going to be seeing him for a very long time. | 你会许久见不到儿子 |
[14:08] | Finally. I got it. | 终于停了 |
[14:10] | I think I’m sick. | 我头晕 |
[14:13] | Save yourselves. She’s going to blow! | 快避开 她要吐 |
[14:16] | It’s going to get ugly. | 很恶心的 |
[14:21] | Listen, um, | |
[14:22] | I need a favor. | 帮我一个忙 |
[14:24] | Karen’s going out this afternoon. | Karen说今天下午去看电影 |
[14:25] | She said she’s going to the movies. | |
[14:27] | I want you to follow her. | 拜托你们去跟踪她 |
[14:29] | Oh, captain. No. | 不去 |
[14:30] | – You said she denied everything. – She did. | 你说她已否认有外遇 |
[14:32] | Well, captain, that sergeant was just joking around. | 对 队长 别听Sharkey胡说八道 |
[14:35] | He’s just trying to impress his idiot friends. | 他想在同胞面前扮威风而已 |
[14:36] | I don’t think so. | 我不同意 |
[14:38] | Karen and me… | Karen和我不再吵架了 |
[14:40] | we don’t even fight anymore. | |
[14:42] | Last week she said she was at her friend’s house. | 上星期她说去一个女性朋友的家 |
[14:44] | I called there. She wasn’t there. | 我打电话去 但找她不着 |
[14:46] | The week before that, it was the same thing. | 前个星期也是这样 |
[14:48] | Oh, Leland, don’t– don’t ask me to do this. | Leland 不要为难我 |
[14:50] | Monk, I really need to know. | Monk 我需要知道 |
[14:52] | I’d do it myself | 处长要我去学控制怒气 |
[14:54] | but the chief says I need to go to this anger management class, | 我去不成 |
[14:57] | which really pisses me off. | 我气极 打掉牙齿而已 又没杀人 |
[14:58] | I knocked out a tooth. One tooth. | 我气极 |
[15:00] | It’s not like I killed the guy. | 打掉牙齿而已 又没杀人 |
[15:02] | Who was that clown? I’ve never seen him before. | 那厮是谁?我从没见过他 |
[15:04] | Ryan Sharkey, Jr. He was a motorcycle cop. | 他叫Ryan Sharkey 是骑警 |
[15:06] | He just transferred in from Mendocino. | 从门多斯奴调来的 |
[15:08] | Wait. You pulled his file? | 你看过他的档案? |
[15:10] | You bet I did. | 你看过他的档案? 对 |
[15:11] | He’s a real hotshot. | 蛮了不起的 |
[15:13] | Has a couple of big arrests. | 抓过几个罪犯 |
[15:15] | He’s been cited for bravery twice. | 两次表现英勇获表扬 |
[15:17] | And I hear he’s a real ladies’ man. | 听闻还很受女人欢迎 |
[15:19] | You want some advice? Forget what he said. | 我劝你不要理他 |
[15:21] | Just forget it. | 忘掉此事 |
[15:22] | Go home and hug your wife. | 回家抱抱太太好了 |
[15:24] | I don’t want any more advice. | 我不要忠告 |
[15:26] | I want to know where Karen is going this afternoon. | 我要知道Karen今天下午去哪 |
[15:29] | What if she sees us? | 若她发现了怎办? |
[15:30] | She’s going to know that you asked us to follow her. | 若她发现了怎办? |
[15:32] | – Wouldn’t that be worse? – Worse than not knowing? | 她知道是你的主意岂非很糟 被Monk在鼓里更惨 |
[15:36] | Isn’t it killing you not knowing what happened to Trudy? | 你不知Trudy为何被杀是否很难受? |
[15:40] | How many times have I asked you for a favor? | 我找你帮忙多少次? |
[15:43] | 103. Counting this, 104. | 103次 今次第104次 |
[15:47] | How many times have I said please? | 我求过你多少次? |
[15:54] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:10] | Okay, here’s how you follow someone. | 我教你怎样跟踪人 |
[16:15] | Stay at least 40 feet back. | 最少距离40尺 |
[16:17] | Not more than 60. | 不超过60尺 |
[16:25] | And whenever possible, | 可以的话用反射面 |
[16:27] | try to use reflective surfaces. | |
[16:32] | Reflective surfaces. | 反射面? |
[16:42] | Yeah, see. | 没错 |
[16:43] | Very discreet. | 看 |
[16:45] | Reflective surfaces. | 神不知鬼不觉 反射面 |
[16:47] | Wait a minute. I lost her. Where’d she go? | 等一下 她不见了 往哪去了? |
[16:49] | Hey, would this be considered a reflective surface? | 这是反射面吗? |
[16:52] | Yeah. Well, mirrors– mirrors are good too. | 是 镜子也有用 |
[16:58] | Oh oh oh oh oh. | 不好 |
[17:00] | Oh, this isn’t good. What is that? | 怎么了? |
[17:02] | Come on. Come on. | Come on. 追踪 她走了 |
[17:03] | She’s going. | She’s going. |
[17:05] | Wait a second. What is that on my collar? | 我衣领上有些东西 |
[17:06] | – Come on! – What is that? | 去吧 |
[17:11] | Okay, come on. | 来 |
[17:14] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不要 |
[17:17] | I hate this. | – 我讨厌你这样 – 我也讨厌 |
[17:19] | Yeah, I do too. | – 我讨厌你这样 – 我也讨厌 |
[17:20] | How long have they been married? | – 他们结婚多久? |
[17:22] | Forever. Karen and Leland. | – 许久 |
[17:24] | And they’ve never had one thing in common. | Karen和Leland完全是两类人 |
[17:27] | I remember this one weekend he went hunting | 有一个周末Leland去打猎 |
[17:31] | and she stayed home | Karen则留在家中筹备集会 |
[17:33] | and organized a rally for stronger gun control. | 要求加强枪械管制 |
[17:37] | It’s hard when people get married that young, you know. | 年纪太轻结婚不是好事 |
[17:40] | They get older. They change. | 人会长大会改变 |
[17:42] | Yeah, not me. | 我不会 |
[17:44] | I know not you, but people. | 我知道 但其他人会 |
[17:48] | – Come on. – Go, go, go, go, go. | – 去 – 去 |
[18:00] | Sorry. I’m so sorry. | 对不起 不好意思 |
[18:02] | Okay, Mr. Monk. Come on. Come on. She’s getting away. | 走吧 Monk先生 她要走了 |
[18:04] | But you can’t just leave her like this. | 不可以一走了之 |
[18:06] | It’s a mannequin! | 假人而已 |
[18:08] | Why do you say things like that? | 怎可以不负责任? |
[18:09] | – Oh! – Oh, no. | |
[18:22] | So we’re at her favorite restaurant, okay? | 我们去她最喜欢的餐厅 |
[18:25] | And I’m spending like a whole week’s paycheck | 那顿饭几乎花去一个星期人工 |
[18:27] | on this one dinner. | |
[18:28] | And then this jerk at the table next to me | 可恨旁边那家伙电话讲个不停 |
[18:31] | keeps yapping on his cell phone. | |
[18:33] | I hate those cell phones. | 我恨透手提电话 |
[18:36] | You can’t have a decent conversation anymore. | 吵得我们无法谈心 |
[18:37] | Did you say your affirmation? | 有没有念息怒句子? |
[18:39] | Yes. Yes, I did. | 有 |
[18:41] | Okay. I tried. I really did. | 我说了 |
[18:43] | I said, “Please, we’re trying to enjoy our dinner.” | 我说 不好意思 可否让我们安安静静吃一顿饭? |
[18:46] | And then his cell phone rang again. | 不久他的电话又响起 |
[18:48] | And I guess I lost it. | 我怒不可揭 |
[18:50] | I threw a plate. | 于是向他仍了一直碟 |
[18:53] | A couple of plates. | 仍了几只 |
[19:05] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[19:10] | Yeah. | 喂? |
[19:13] | Uh-huh. | 我现在没空 |
[19:14] | Look, I can’t talk right now, okay? I’ll call you later. | 晚一点打电话给你 |
[19:18] | Leland, would you mind turning that off? | Leland 可否关掉电话 |
[19:20] | I can’t. I’m on duty. | 不行 我正在当更 |
[19:22] | So what are you? A cop? | 你做哪行?警察? |
[19:25] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[19:27] | You think you’re better than me because you’re a cop? | 你是警察便比我好吗? |
[19:29] | No, Peter, I think I’m better than you on general principle. | 不 整体来说我比你好 |
[19:34] | Well, at least I have some rough idea of where my wife is. | 至少我知道老婆在哪 |
[19:40] | Leland | Leland. |
[19:41] | Leland. Look at me. Look. Look at me. | 看着我 看着我 |
[19:47] | Say your affirmation. I want to hear it. | 念息怒句子 念出来 |
[19:52] | These things happen. | 这种事经常发生 |
[19:54] | Say it again. | 再念一次 |
[19:58] | These things happen. | 这种事经常发生 |
[20:00] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[20:03] | These things happen. | |
[20:07] | Leland is angry, which is what? | Leland很愤怒 愤怒是什么? |
[20:10] | A feeling. | 一种感觉 |
[20:11] | That’s right. Anger is just a feeling. | 没错 |
[20:14] | Leland, | 愤怒是一种感觉 |
[20:16] | you don’t have to act on your feelings. | Leland不需要将感受付诸行动 |
[20:18] | You’re an adult. | 你是成年人 能选择怎样回应 |
[20:19] | You can choose how you want to respond. | 你是成年人 能选择怎样回应 |
[20:20] | You’re absolutely right. | 你说的对 |
[20:22] | I’m going to give you something. | 给你一样东西 |
[20:24] | It’s a backup plan in case you’re out in the world | 是后备 |
[20:26] | and you’re in a situation and your affirmation is not working. | 万一你在外面不如意 念息怒句也没有用 |
[20:31] | It’s a fact. | 这是事实 |
[20:33] | You can’t stay mad at anybody | 玩摇摇时没可能生他人的气 |
[20:34] | when you’re playing with a yo-yo. | |
[20:36] | I want you to take this with you. | 随身携带 |
[20:42] | I don’t think so. | 我…我用不着 |
[20:44] | You understand | |
[20:46] | if I don’t sign your certificate of completion, | 我不签你的毕业证书 |
[20:49] | you’re gonna be with us for another six weeks. | 你便须多上六星期的课 |
[20:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[21:10] | – How’s that feel? – It feels great. | – 你觉得怎样? |
[21:12] | – Good. – Thank you. | – 很好 谢谢 |
[21:18] | God– Leland, Leland, | Leland 无需摇得那么快 |
[21:19] | you don’t have to do it that fast. | Leland 无需摇得那么快 |
[21:25] | Yes, I do. | 有需要 |
[21:32] | All right, well, I’ve checked everywhere. | 找遍了 商场里没有戏院 |
[21:33] | There’s no movie theater in this mall. | 找遍了 商场里没有戏院 |
[21:35] | So she lied about that. | 她撒谎 |
[21:37] | Uh-huh. | 她撒谎 |
[21:38] | Oh, there she goes. Mr. Monk, we gotta go. | 她往哪儿去了 |
[21:41] | Uh, look. | Monk先生 追踪 |
[21:44] | $10.03. That’s how much is in there. | 且慢 看 喷泉里有10元3仙 |
[21:46] | Okay. Thank you. Now we know. | 知道就好 |
[21:47] | Yeah, I think we should make it even. | 知道就好 |
[21:49] | What are you talking about? | 要将数目变成偶数 |
[21:51] | The fountain. | 你说什么? |
[21:53] | If we take out three cents, then it’ll be $10. | 喷泉 |
[21:56] | It’s a nice round number. $10. | 取出3仙剩下10元 |
[21:58] | And everyone will be happier. | 完美数字 10 |
[22:00] | You always say that. Who is everyone? | 皆大欢喜 老是说皆大欢喜 究竟谁最喜欢? |
[22:04] | Me… | 我 |
[22:05] | Me. | 我 |
[22:07] | You want me to reach in there and take out three pennies. | 你要我伸手进去取3仙出来? |
[22:08] | – Would you mind? – Yes, I would. | – 你介意吗? – 我介意 |
[22:10] | Look, she’s moving again. We gotta go. | 看 她又走了 我们要跟踪 |
[22:12] | Mr. Monk, if we walk now, you won’t even think about the fountain. | Monk先生 马上起行就会忘掉喷泉 |
[22:15] | I’ll think about it. It would haunt me. | 不行 我会很不安乐 |
[22:17] | The three extra pennies. It would haunt you? | 多了3仙也不安乐? |
[22:22] | It would haunt me. | 很不安乐 |
[22:34] | There. Okay? Okay. | 满意了吗?去吧 |
[22:45] | Oh, my God! She really is seeing somebody. Oh, no. | 她果然有外遇 |
[22:49] | Oh, no, the poor Captain. | – 怎么回事? – 队长很可怜 |
[22:51] | Is it Ryan Sharkey? | 是不是Ryan |
[22:53] | Sharkey? I don’t know. I can’t see his face. | |
[22:54] | I’ll try to get closer. | 看不见他的样貌 |
[22:57] | ‘Scuse me. | 我走近一点看 |
[22:58] | Did you just take money from that fountain? | 小姐 |
[23:01] | No. | 你是否偷了喷泉里的钱? |
[23:02] | Ma’am. | 小姐 |
[23:04] | – Well, yeah, I mean– – We were making it even. | 我只想 我们想要偶数 |
[23:08] | – Come with me, please. – I just need to get a shot. | 跟我走 |
[23:09] | I don’t want any trouble. Just come with me. | 要拍照 别将事闹大 |
[23:12] | You too. | 跟我走 你拍照 |
[23:16] | Get the shot. | 你也要来 拍照 |
[23:26] | “A thousand seemingly unrelated facts | 一千件看似毫无关连的事实 |
[23:28] | were coming together in Mark’s mind | 在Mark脑海里拼凑出真相来 |
[23:30] | to form an undeniable truth. | |
[23:33] | A picture of absolute clarity | 画面清晰 |
[23:36] | where before there had been confusion. | 不再混乱 |
[23:39] | ‘What do you know?’ Jesse asked him. | 谢西问他 你知道什么? |
[23:42] | ‘I know how Winston Brant was killed,’ Mark said. | Mark答道 我知道白云斯被杀经过 |
[23:45] | ‘And I know who did it.'” | 也知道凶手是谁 |
[23:48] | Can you believe it? | 可恶 哪个杂种撕去了最后两页 |
[23:49] | What kind of degenerate tears out the last two pages | 可恶 |
[23:52] | of a “Diagnosis Murder” mystery book? | 哪个杂种撕去了最后两页 |
[24:02] | What are you doing? | 你想怎样? |
[24:06] | What are you doing? | 你想怎样?我不会说出去 |
[24:08] | I’m not going to say anything. I promise. | |
[24:11] | Sorry, Gerald. | 对不起 Gerald |
[24:41] | – It’s the captain calling again. – Don’t answer it. | – 队长又来电话了 – 别接 |
[24:43] | Well, we can’t avoid him forever. | 不可能避他一辈子的 |
[24:45] | We’ve got to try. | 尝试一下 |
[24:46] | Gerald Vengal? Hi, I’m Lieutenant Disher. | 你是Gerald Wing?你好 |
[24:49] | San Francisco Police. | 我是三藩市警队Disher副队 |
[24:50] | This is Adrian Monk and Natalie Teeger. | 他们是Adrian Monk 和Natalie Teeger |
[24:53] | How you feeling? | 你觉得怎样? |
[24:54] | Like I got dropped out of a three-story window. | 感觉就像从三楼坠下来 |
[24:57] | Luckily I fell on a triple-corrugated GE refrigerator box. | 幸好落在三层瓦通纸盒上 |
[25:02] | That’s an excellent box. | 纸盒很坚固 |
[25:03] | If you gotta fall on a box, try and make it a GE triple-corrugated. | 纸盒很坚固 有三层瓦通纸盒垫底不会跌死 |
[25:06] | Well, I’ll keep that in mind. | 我会记着 |
[25:08] | Monk, questions. | Monk 问他 |
[25:09] | Yes. Yes. Mr. Vengal. | 好的Wing先生 |
[25:12] | Gerald | Gerald. |
[25:13] | Do you have any idea approximately | 大概何时才咀嚼完口里那块肉? |
[25:16] | when you’ll be finished chewing on that piece of meat? | |
[25:21] | Sorry. It’s been a long time since I had a real meal. | 对不起 我许久没好好吃一顿了 |
[25:25] | Listen, you guys got to help me get out of here. | 你们一定要帮我 |
[25:27] | It’s okay. You’re perfectly safe. | 这里很安全 |
[25:29] | There’s two policemen stationed right outside the door. | 病房外有两警察把守 |
[25:32] | It’s not me. I’m worried about Devo. | 不是我 我担心D’Vren |
[25:35] | Who’s Devo? | D’Vren是谁? |
[25:43] | Mouse. Mouse. Ah! Mouse! | 老鼠 老鼠 老鼠 |
[25:46] | I fell on the box and Devo fell on me. | 我落在纸盒上 D’Vren落在我身上 |
[25:48] | If the doctors find him, | 如果医生发现它后果不堪设想 |
[25:49] | I don’t know what they’re going to do. | 如果医生发现它后果不堪设想 |
[25:51] | Hospitals hate rodents. They’re like fanatics about it. | 医院最恨老鼠 有一只杀一只 |
[25:54] | We’ll take care of Devo for you. I promise. | 我们会照顾D’Vren 你放心 |
[25:56] | He’s actually kind of cute. | 它可爱的很 |
[25:57] | Natalie, don’t touch him. | Natalie 不要碰它 |
[26:00] | Later on if we have time, | 改天告诉你黑死病的事 |
[26:02] | I’ll tell you a little story about the Black Plague. | |
[26:05] | He’s not an ordinary mouse. He’s a genius. | 它并非普通老鼠 它很有才华 |
[26:07] | Does impressions. Watch. | 懂得模仿 留心看 |
[26:10] | D’Vren Devo, look at me. Do a gerbil. | |
[26:12] | Be a gerbil. | 看着我 扮沙鼠 |
[26:15] | He’s shy, but he’ll do it. | 它怕丑 它办得到的 |
[26:16] | Come on, boy. You can do it. | 乖 |
[26:18] | Yeah, go on. You can do it. Do the gerbil. | 你做得到的 |
[26:21] | There it is. | 扮沙鼠 |
[26:23] | – Did you see that? – Yeah. It’s uncanny. | 你们看到吗? 看到 很棒 |
[26:25] | He’s like Robert De Niro. | 好象Robert De Niro |
[26:26] | Mr. Vengal, uh, | Wing先生 |
[26:28] | those two burn marks on your neck, | 你颈上有两个烧伤痕迹 |
[26:31] | did he attack you with a stun gun? | 凶手是不是用电枪袭击你? |
[26:33] | Yes, sir. | 是 |
[26:34] | And you got a good look at him. | 你看清楚了他的样貌 |
[26:35] | I sure did. I’ll never forget that face if I live to be 40. | 对 若活得下去一定记得 |
[26:39] | And you’re sure it was the same guy you saw before in the junkyard. | 肯定是废车场那人? |
[26:42] | Definitely. The same guy. | 是 |
[26:43] | Mr. Vengal, we think we know who did this. | Wing先生 我们知道是谁干的 |
[26:46] | His name is Michael Karpov. | 是Michael |
[26:48] | I’d like to bring you down to the station house later today | Karpov 你晚一点去警署 |
[26:50] | so you can take a good look at him. | 让你看清楚他 |
[26:52] | We’ll set a line-up. | 认人 |
[26:53] | Mr. Vengal. | Wing先生 |
[26:55] | How we feeling today? | 你今天觉得怎样? |
[26:58] | You finished with this? | 吃完了没? |
[27:01] | All right. | 给你量脉搏 |
[27:02] | I’m going to take your pulse. | 给你量脉搏 |
[27:19] | I’m sorry, folks, but visiting hours are over. | 探病时间已过 |
[27:21] | He needs his rest. | 病人需要休息 |
[27:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:25] | – Are you okay? – Fine. Uh… | 你没事吧? 没事 |
[27:28] | My shoulder’s a little sore. | 肩膀有少许痛 |
[27:32] | Mr. Vengal, | Wing先生 很高兴认识你 |
[27:34] | good to see you. | Wing先生 很高兴认识你 |
[28:15] | – Captain. – Hey. | 队长 |
[28:17] | I’ve been calling you guys all day. | 我打电话找你们一整天了 |
[28:18] | – Have you been avoiding me? – Yes, we have. | – 想避开我吗? – 是 |
[28:22] | We were waiting till we could print this for you. | 照片冲印好才找你 |
[28:37] | She’s seeing somebody. | 她有外遇 |
[28:40] | I knew it. | 不出我所料 |
[28:42] | Who is it? | 是谁? |
[28:43] | We never saw his face. | 看不见他的样貌 |
[28:45] | Is–Is–Is this the only photograph you got? | 只拍了这张照? |
[28:48] | Well, we sort of got arrested. | |
[28:51] | It’s a funny story. | 我们被抓去了 整件事很荒唐 |
[28:52] | – I don’t want to hear it. – No, it’s really funny. | 整件事很荒唐 我不想听 真的很荒唐 |
[28:54] | I really don’t want to hear it. | 我不想听 |
[28:56] | That’s Sharkey, isn’t it? | 他是Ryan Sharkey 是不是? |
[28:58] | I don’t think so. | 他是Ryan Sharkey 是不是? 我认为不是 |
[28:59] | You look at the shape of his left ear– | 看左耳的形状 |
[29:01] | I don’t want to hear about the shape of the man’s ear, Monk! | 我不想听 Monk |
[29:04] | It’s him. I can tell. | 是Sharkey 我看得出 |
[29:14] | These things happen. | 这种事经常发生 |
[29:17] | These things happen. | 这种事经常发生 |
[29:19] | These things happen. | 这种事经常发生 |
[29:26] | Screw it. | 去死吧 |
[29:38] | Okay, guys. | 5分钟后认人 要找人扮疑犯 |
[29:39] | I’ve got a line-up downstairs in five minutes. | 5分钟后认人 |
[29:41] | I need to fill it out. Volunteers. | 要找人扮疑犯 有人自愿吗? |
[29:47] | Fine. Pritchert, how tall are you? | 好 Bell探员 你有多高? |
[29:49] | 5’10”. | 5尺10寸 |
[29:51] | Good, you just volunteered. You’re one. | 5尺10寸 好极 你自愿 你是一号 |
[29:52] | Mr. Karpov, you’re two. | Karpov先生 你是二号 |
[29:54] | I don’t need your court order. | 少来命令我 |
[29:55] | You’re just wasting everybody’s time. | 不要浪费别人的时间了 |
[29:57] | We’ll see. | 且看如何 |
[29:58] | Landow, you’re three. | 且看如何 Rando 你是三号 |
[30:00] | What’s wrong with me? | Rando 你是三号 我有何不妥? |
[30:02] | Sorry, Harry. You’re too short. | 对不起 Sherry 你 你太矮 |
[30:08] | It’s funny. | It’s funny. 很好笑 乐 你是四号 |
[30:10] | Nolte, you’re four. I need one more! | 很好笑 乐 你是四号 还欠一个 |
[30:13] | Sharkey, you’re in the line-up. You’re five. | Sharkey 扮疑犯 你是五号 |
[30:15] | Not me, lieutenant. | 不行 副队 我刚当完两更 |
[30:17] | – I just finished a double shift. – I’m not asking you. | 不行 副队 我刚当完两更 这是命令 |
[30:20] | All right. Let’s go. Let’s do this. | 好 我们走 快 |
[30:22] | Come on. | 走 |
[30:32] | Gerald | Gerald, this is Mr. Hoffman |
[30:34] | from the District Attorney’s office. | 这是检察处贺先生 |
[30:37] | Just relax. | 不用紧张 |
[30:39] | It’s one-way glass. | 这是单面镜 对方看不见你 |
[30:40] | They won’t even know you’re here. | 这是单面镜 对方看不见你 |
[30:42] | – You ready? – Yep. | 准备好了没? |
[30:45] | Okay, send ’em in. | 好的 叫他们进来 |
[30:53] | That–That’s him. That’s the guy. | 是他 是他干的 |
[30:55] | You recognize him, don’t you, Devo? | 你认得他吗 |
[30:57] | D’Vren? – He’s– – Wait. | |
[30:59] | Don’t say anything. | 且慢 |
[31:00] | We have to do this by the book. | 别说话 按本子办事 |
[31:02] | We have to wait till they all step forward. | 他们逐一站出来才开始认 |
[31:07] | You know where Ryan Sharkey’s at? | Ryan Sharkey在哪? |
[31:10] | He’s downstairs in a line-up. | 在楼下认人 |
[31:15] | Number two, step forward. | 二号 |
[31:32] | Turn to your left. Thank you. | 向前走一步 |
[31:43] | Number three, step forward. | 三号 向前走一步 |
[31:54] | – Is that you? – You’re pathetic. | 相中人是你吗? |
[31:57] | Thank you. | 你真可怜 谢谢 |
[31:59] | Number four, step forward. | 谢谢 四号 向前走一步 |
[32:10] | Number three, please put the yo-yo away. | 三号 将摇摇收起 |
[32:17] | Number four, turn to your right. | 四号 |
[32:21] | Thank you. | 向右转 |
[32:24] | What’s your problem, bud? | 你有何不妥? |
[32:26] | You’re the problem, bud. | 你有何不妥? 我恨你 |
[32:28] | Number four, please let go of number three. | 四号 放开三号 |
[32:31] | Number five, | 五号 不要踢 |
[32:32] | stop kicking. | 五号 不要踢 |
[32:34] | Number two, step forward. | 二号 |
[32:36] | Number three, please let go of number four and step forward. | 向前走 |
[32:41] | Ouch. | 三号 |
[32:43] | How’s it going? | 放开四号 向前走一步 |
[32:45] | Please stop. | 认人顺利吗? 停手 停手 |
[32:46] | Stop. Stop. Please. | 停手 停手 |
[32:50] | Please let go of number three. | 放开三号 |
[32:51] | Whoa, Sergeant. Cool it. | 小队长 |
[32:57] | Wait. He–He–He’s in there! The killer’s in there! | 等一等 凶手在里面 |
[33:00] | I’m sure he is, Mr. Vengal, but it doesn’t matter. | 我肯定Wing先生 没关系 |
[33:02] | The line-up is busted. | 搞砸了 |
[33:11] | That might have been the worst line-up | 那是执法部有史以来最失败的认人 |
[33:13] | in the history of law enforcement. | |
[33:15] | Yeah, it wasn’t exactly textbook, was it? | 对 天大笑话 |
[33:18] | Captain, what should I do? | 队长 该怎样写? |
[33:20] | You do your job, Randy. | 公事公办 |
[33:22] | You write it up exactly as it happened. | 如实报告 |
[33:24] | Don’t worry about me. | 不用担心我 |
[33:26] | Where’s Karpov? | Michael Karpov在哪? |
[33:28] | We had to let him go. | Michael Karpov在哪? 我们不得不放他走 |
[33:30] | Sergeant, sit down. | 小队长 |
[33:32] | I’m gonna need a statement from you too. | 坐下 我也要盘问你 |
[33:34] | Leland, Natalie called to tell me that you’ve been fighting again. | Leland Natalie告诉我你又打架了 |
[33:38] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[33:40] | Yeah, I’m okay. | 没事 |
[33:42] | Why don’t you ask about your boyfriend? | 不问问你的男朋友吗? |
[33:45] | Hey, Karen. | |
[33:47] | Leland, I’ve never seen that man before in my life. | Leland 我从没见过此人 |
[33:50] | Karen, you can stop pretending. | Karen 不要装蒜了 |
[33:52] | Now you’re just insulting me. | 不要侮辱我 |
[33:56] | Karen, would you just tell him? | Karen 你告诉他吧 |
[33:58] | Leland | Leland. |
[34:00] | I know you want to kill me. | 我知道你想杀我 |
[34:01] | I’d probably feel the same way, all right? | 换了是我也想杀你 |
[34:03] | But you gotta understand. | 但我和Karen只是逢场作戏 |
[34:05] | Whatever happened between Karen and I didn’t mean anything, all right? | 但我和Karen只是逢场作戏 |
[34:08] | It was a mistake. | 完全是一个错误 |
[34:10] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[34:12] | I’m apologizing to you. | 我向你道歉 |
[34:13] | Who are you? | 你究竟是谁? |
[34:15] | Leland, he must be crazy. | Leland 他是疯的 |
[34:17] | Karen, it was fun. | Karen 我们曾经开心过 |
[34:19] | You gotta face the music. | 面对现实吧 |
[34:21] | It’s over between us. Okay? | 我们玩完了 |
[34:22] | Okay, I don’t know him. You’ve got to believe me. | 我不认识他 你一定要信我 |
[34:25] | – Do I? – Yes, you do. | – 一定要? |
[34:27] | You have to believe me. | – 对 一定要 |
[34:28] | Why would he– Why would he lie, Karen? | 他为何撒谎?为何无中生有? |
[34:31] | – Why would he say these things? – ‘Scuse me. | 不好意思 |
[34:33] | ‘Scuse me, Sergeant. | 小队长 |
[34:34] | Are you chewing that apple on your left side? | 你用左边的牙嚼苹果? |
[34:38] | – Yeah so? – Why? | 是 怎样? |
[34:40] | Why? Because your friend knocked my tooth out | 为什么? |
[34:42] | two days ago, remember? | 你朋友前天打脱我的牙了 记得吗? |
[34:43] | Yes, I remember. | 我记得 |
[34:45] | But he didn’t hit you on this side. | 队长不是打你这一边 |
[34:48] | The captain is right-handed. | 他用右手 |
[34:50] | He hit you on the other side, your left side. | 他打到你另一边 左边 |
[34:52] | The side– The side you’re chewing on. | 你嚼苹果那一边 |
[34:55] | Okay. | 是的 |
[34:57] | The captain didn’t knock your tooth out, did he? | 队长没打脱你的牙 是不? |
[35:01] | What are you, crazy? | 你是神经病吗? |
[35:03] | I’m remembering a few other things. | 你是神经病吗? 我还记得几件事 |
[35:05] | You–You used to work in Mendocino, right? | 你以前是驻守门多斯奴 是不? |
[35:08] | When we saw Michael Karpov in the park, | 我们前几天在公园见Michael Karpov |
[35:11] | his son was wearing a shirt | 他儿子穿着门多斯奴学校的衬衣 |
[35:13] | that said “Mendocino Day School.” | |
[35:16] | Michael Karpov lives in Mendocino. | Michael Karpov住在门多斯奴 |
[35:18] | Uh, yeah. A lot of people live in Mendocino. | 许多人住在门多斯奴 |
[35:20] | I don’t know Michael Karpov. | 我不认识Karpov |
[35:21] | I think you do. | 你认识他 |
[35:23] | Ten minutes ago downstairs, you were wearing those clothes | 10分钟前在楼下 |
[35:26] | and Karpov called you Sergeant. | 你当时穿着便服但Karpov唤你小队长 |
[35:28] | That’s right. I heard that too. | 我也听到 |
[35:30] | How did he know you were a sergeant, sergeant? | 他怎知道你是小队长? |
[35:33] | This is Disher. | 我是Disher |
[35:34] | Is Gerald Vengal still in the building? | Gerald Wing还在警局吗? |
[35:36] | You work for Michael Karpov. | 你是Michael Karpov的手下 |
[35:39] | We always suspected there was a cop on his payroll. | 我们一直怀疑有警察被他收买 |
[35:43] | You killed Chicklet, didn’t you? | 你杀死Jimmy仔 是不是? |
[35:45] | That’s why you didn’t shoot him. | 你没开枪杀他 |
[35:47] | Because you knew the bullet could be traced back to your weapon. | 因为从子弹能查你出来 |
[35:50] | Here’s what happened. | 整件事是这样的 |
[35:51] | You lured Chicklet to the junkyard. | 你引Jimmy仔去废车场 |
[35:53] | But he fought back. | 他反抗 |
[35:55] | He must’ve hit you. | 并打伤你 你流血 掉了牙齿 |
[35:57] | You were bleeding. You lost a tooth. | 并打伤你 你流血 掉了牙齿 |
[35:59] | You had a big problem. | 你有个大难题 |
[36:01] | Your DNA was all over that crime scene. | 案发现场有你的基因样本 |
[36:03] | The cops were on their way. | 警察正赶来 |
[36:05] | You didn’t have time to clean it up. | 没时间清理 |
[36:08] | You put your uniform on. You returned to the scene. | 于是换上制服 返回案发现场 |
[36:10] | But you knew forensics would be there any minute. | 你知道鉴证科随时来到 |
[36:13] | What to do? | What to do? 该怎么办? |
[36:16] | Then you had an idea. | 你心生一计 |
[36:18] | I’m your husband. | 我是你的丈夫 |
[36:20] | That makes it my business, okay? | 所以与我有关 |
[36:22] | If you picked a fight with someone — | 你故意生事 |
[36:25] | if you could provoke them and get them to hit you — | 惹他出手打你 |
[36:28] | you’d be home free. | 这样你便可以脱身 |
[36:30] | They could find your tooth, your DNA, your blood. | 同胞发现到你的牙齿你的血 |
[36:34] | You knocked my tooth out. God. | |
[36:36] | Nobody would ever question it. | 也不会生疑 |
[36:38] | You told my husband we were sleeping together | 你讹称和我有暧昧惹我丈夫打你? |
[36:40] | so that he would hit you? | |
[36:41] | Oh, come– Would you– You can’t prove any of this. | 你没法证明 |
[36:43] | I think we can. | 有办法证明你和Karpov有关系 |
[36:45] | We can connect you to Karpov. | |
[36:46] | We’ll pull your phone bills, | 查你的电话单 |
[36:48] | your e-mails, your bank accounts. | 电邮和银行帐户 |
[36:50] | Yeah, I think you might need a little more than that. | 不够 |
[36:52] | That’s the guy. | 是他 我在废车场看见他杀人 |
[36:53] | I-I-I’ve been telling you guys all day. | 是他 |
[36:55] | I saw him at the junkyard. That’s the guy! | 我在废车场看见他杀人 |
[36:58] | Oh, hey, are–are you done with that? | 吃完了没? |
[37:04] | It’s not for me. | 不是我吃 |
[37:06] | It’s for Devo. | 给D’Vren吃的 |
[37:10] | He’s had a pretty rough day. | 它今天累了 |
[37:14] | That mouse was in my pocket. | 那老鼠曾爬进我的口袋 |
[37:16] | He was in my pocket. | 它曾爬进我的口袋 |
[37:22] | Let’s go, Sharkey. | 来吧 Sharkey小队长 |
[37:37] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[37:48] | Heck of a thing, huh? | 很好笑 |
[37:54] | Actually, it’s kind of flattering, if you think about it. | 想想也觉得高兴 |
[37:57] | He picked me because he knew that I would react | 他选我 因为知道我的反应 |
[38:01] | ’cause he could tell how much I love you. | 看得出我有多爱你 |
[38:03] | It’s not flattering, Leland. | 我不觉得开心 Leland |
[38:06] | Look, Karen, I know that I’ve got a temper. | Karen 我知道我脾气差 |
[38:09] | But I’ve been working on it. | 不过我正努力去改 |
[38:11] | I’ve got a yo-yo. | 我有一个摇摇 |
[38:14] | Actually, uh, the yo-yo broke when I threw it at the guy. | 用来扔那杂种时破了 |
[38:17] | Why didn’t you believe me? | 你为什么不相信我? |
[38:22] | I had Monk follow you yesterday afternoon. | 我叫Monk昨天下午跟踪你 |
[38:26] | – He saw you meeting a man. – You had me followed? | 他看见你和一个男人会面 你找人跟踪我? |
[38:34] | You want to tell me about him? | 那男人是谁? |
[38:39] | His name is Max Tepperton. | 他叫Vince Tail |
[38:42] | He’s a divorce lawyer. | 专办离婚的律师 |
[38:45] | You’ve been sleeping with a divorce lawyer? | 你和一个专办离婚的律师有暧昧? |
[38:52] | You know what, it doesn’t matter | 不过不要紧 |
[38:54] | because I forgive you, Karen. | 我原谅你 |
[38:57] | Hell, I’m no saint. | 我不是圣人 |
[38:59] | We’ll get past this. | 我们必能冰释前嫌 |
[39:00] | No, Leland. | 你搞错了 Leland |
[39:11] | He’s representing me. | 他是我的代表律师 |
[39:22] | “Stottlemeyer versus Stottlemeyer.” | 史氏夫妇离婚文件 |
[39:29] | Why? | 为什么? |
[39:30] | Because you have to ask why, Leland. | 你居然要问原因 Leland |
[39:36] | That’s why. | 那就是原因所在 |
[40:06] | So is that it? | 只有这么多? |
[40:08] | Yeah. | 是 |
[40:09] | Twenty years. Two suitcases. | 20年 只有两个行李 |
[40:12] | Where are the boys? | 儿子呢? |
[40:15] | They’re with Karen. | 和Karen一起 |
[40:17] | At her sister’s. | 在她姐姐家 |
[40:19] | How they doing? | 他们心情怎样? |
[40:22] | Not good. | 不太好 |
[40:25] | Listen, captain, if you need | 队长 |
[40:27] | somebody to talk to, | 如果你想倾诉 |
[40:29] | here. | 拨个电话 |
[40:30] | Just call any time about anything. | 任何时候 半夜也可以 |
[40:32] | Even in the middle of the night. | Monk 我有你的电话 |
[40:33] | Monk, I know your number. | Monk 我有你的电话 |
[40:34] | It’s not me. | 不要找我 打去Natalie家 |
[40:36] | It’s Natalie’s home phone. | 不要找我 打去Natalie家 |
[40:37] | She’s really good. | 她擅长开解人 |
[40:40] | He’s right. Any time. | 对 随时找我 |
[40:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:45] | Well, you know the old saying. | 有句话 |
[40:47] | “When God closes a door…” | 上帝关上一扇门 |
[40:49] | When God closes a door, sometimes he breaks your heart. | 上帝关上一扇门 有时会令人很伤心 |
[40:56] | That’s not the old saying. | 不是这样说的 |
[40:58] | It is today. | 在今天 是 |