时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Out of the way! | 让开 |
[00:03] | Out of the way! | 让开 |
[00:04] | This is Disher. We’re in pursuit on foot. | 我是Dissel 我们在追赶一个疑犯 |
[00:06] | West on Jackson! | 杰逊街的西边 |
[00:08] | Suspect is armed and dangerous. | – 疑犯相当危险 – 让开 |
[00:10] | Out of the way! | – 让开 – 重复一遍 相当危险 |
[00:11] | He’s wearing a beige suit and a purple shirt. | – 让开 – 重复一遍 相当危险 穿着浅色西服 紫色衬衣 |
[00:14] | I think it’s purplish. | 也许不是紫色的 颜色还要深 我也不确定 |
[00:15] | It might be lavender or mauve, I’m not sure! | 也许不是紫色的 颜色还要深 我也不确定 |
[00:17] | Randy, nobody cares about the shirt! | Randy 别管那衬衣了 |
[00:20] | Request backup! We need backup! | 呼叫支援 我们需要支援 |
[00:34] | Freeze! | Freeze! 警察 不许动 |
[00:36] | Let the girl go! | 警察 不许动 放开那女孩 |
[00:37] | – Don’t move! – Put the gun down! | 别过来 |
[00:39] | Let the girl go, Escobar! | 放下枪 Escobar 放开那女孩 |
[00:40] | Escobar I swear to God, I’ll kill her! | |
[00:42] | I’ll kill her! | 放开那女孩 我发誓我会杀了她的 |
[00:43] | Let the girl go. | 放开那女孩 |
[00:44] | You put the gun down now! | 放下枪 |
[00:46] | Okay. | – 好的 – 放下 放下 |
[00:47] | – Put it down. – Okay. | – 好的 – 放下 放下 |
[00:48] | – Breathe. – Okay. | 好的 |
[00:55] | That’s him. That’s Miguel Escobar. | 就是他 Miguel Escobar |
[00:57] | We just saw him on the news. | 我在新闻上看到过他 他是头号通缉犯 |
[00:58] | He’s the number one most wanted man. | 我在新闻上看到过他 他是头号通缉犯 |
[01:00] | Yeah, not any more. | 是的 不过已经不是了 |
[01:01] | – Can you do me a favor, captain? – Shut up. | 给我老实点 |
[01:03] | Call my fiancée. | 通知我未婚妻 |
[01:04] | And tell her that the wedding’s still on. | 通知我未婚妻 |
[01:06] | And don’t cancel anything. | 告诉她婚礼照常进行 什么都不用取消 |
[01:07] | Tell her I’ll be back home in Bogota, Colombia real soon. | 我会很快回到我们在哥伦比亚波哥大的家 |
[01:11] | Yeah, right. | 真的吗? |
[02:13] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[02:15] | Picked up your mail. | 我帮你收了信 |
[02:16] | What is going on? | 干吗? |
[02:17] | Oh, I’m having fun. | 很开心 |
[02:19] | – I love this stuff. – Yeah, so I see. | 我好喜欢这些盒子。 看得出来 |
[02:22] | You know, I usually don’t like shaking hands, | 你知道我不跟人握手 |
[02:24] | but I ever met the man who invented Tupperware, | 但若给我遇到这种盒子的发明人 |
[02:27] | I would shake his hand. | 我会握他的手 |
[02:29] | I think he might be dead. | 他大概早已死了 |
[02:31] | Well, I would still shake his hand, | 没关系 |
[02:32] | because he’s probably perfectly preserved. | 他尸身该保存得很好 |
[02:34] | Look, it’s virtually airtight. | 看 |
[02:36] | Look at this. | 密不透风 你看 |
[02:37] | Uh-oh. | – 惨了 |
[02:39] | Uh-oh what? | – 怎么了? |
[02:40] | Uh-on nothing. I’ll show you later. | 没事 迟些给你看 |
[02:43] | What? What… what is that? | 怎么?到底怎么了? |
[02:45] | Don’t worry, you don’t have to report for weeks. | 放心 还有好几个星期才报到 |
[02:48] | Report for what? | 报到? |
[02:50] | I’ve been drafted? | 我被召入伍?他们恢复了兵役 |
[02:52] | They’ve reinstated the draft. | |
[02:55] | Ah, I’m gonna have to shower with… naked people. | 我要跟一群裸男洗澡 |
[02:59] | Naked. Naked naked… men with… | 裸… |
[03:04] | Okay, Mr. Monk, you’re not being drafted. | Monk先生 你不是要当兵 |
[03:06] | You have jury duty! | 你要当陪审员 |
[03:08] | Oh, my God. | 谢天谢地 |
[03:13] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[03:18] | I’m gonna get picked. | 他们会选中我… |
[03:20] | Mr. Monk, you’re not gonna get picked. | Monk先生 不会的 |
[03:21] | You’re an ex-police officer. | 你当过警察 |
[03:23] | You have tons of friends on the force. | 在警界有许多朋友 |
[03:24] | I’ve been to plenty of trials. | 我去过许多审讯 |
[03:26] | Ex-cops get picked all the time. | 他们老是选退役警察 |
[03:29] | I can’t believe they’re still renovating this place. | 这里竟还没装修好 |
[03:31] | They should put up a sign, | 他们该挂个牌 |
[03:32] | “Your tax dollars not at work.” | 公务暂停运作 |
[03:40] | Mr. Monk, you’re not moving. | Monk先生 你怎么不动了? |
[03:43] | – I’m not? – No, you’re not. | – 是吗? – 是的 |
[03:45] | Here we go. | 快走 |
[03:47] | Here we go. Go on. | 走…来 向前走 |
[03:50] | There you go. | 好 |
[03:52] | You’re walking. | 你在走路了 |
[03:53] | Look at you. | 看 |
[03:55] | I’m so proud of you. | 做得好 |
[03:58] | I’m gonna get picked. | 我会被选中 请交给我 – 来 – 谢谢 |
[04:17] | Mr. Monk, you’re gonna have to take off your belt. | Monk先生 你要脱下腰带 |
[04:19] | Ah, I was going to anyway. | 正有此意 |
[04:21] | To hang myself. | 我要上吊 |
[04:25] | Don’t get me wrong, it’s a great system. | 别误会 我觉得这制度很好 |
[04:28] | It really is the best justice system in the world. | 是世上最好的法律制度 |
[04:30] | I agree. | – 同意 – 我只是不想参与 |
[04:32] | I just don’t wanna be a part of it. | – 同意 – 我只是不想参与 |
[04:34] | Mr. Monk, what if everybody felt that way? | 若人人都不想参与 怎办? |
[04:36] | Everybody does. | 没人想参与 |
[04:54] | Mr. Monk, I don’t understand. | Monk先生 我不明白 |
[04:56] | You dedicated your life to fighting crimes, right? | 你穷尽半生打击罪恶 |
[04:58] | Solving mysteries. | 要破疑案 |
[05:00] | Sending guilty people to jail? | 送坏人坐牢 |
[05:02] | Well, you can do that here. | 做陪审员也可打击罪恶 |
[05:04] | That’s what juries do. It’s the same thing. | |
[05:06] | But I work alone. I’m a lone wolf. | 我惯了单独行事 是独行侠 |
[05:08] | You’re a lone wolf? | 独行侠? |
[05:10] | Even when I was on the force, | 当警察时 |
[05:11] | I didn’t really like having a partner. | 我也不喜欢有拍档 |
[05:13] | I can’t work with other people. | 我跟人合作不来 |
[05:16] | Okay, well, I think that’s kind of sad. | 明白 但那样多可悲 |
[05:18] | I agree. It’s very sad. | 同意 是很可悲 |
[05:21] | You know, I hope you do get picked. | 我倒希望他们选你 |
[05:23] | – I think it’d be good for you. – Don’t say that. | 对你有益处 |
[05:25] | You know, you work with different kinds of people. | 别乱说 你可以跟不同的人合作 |
[05:27] | You know, you listen to their opinions. | 听他们的意见 |
[05:29] | Argue, compromise. | 争论 妥协 |
[05:31] | Thank you, Natalie. | 谢谢 |
[05:33] | I know you mean well. | 我知道你为我好 |
[05:35] | I’d rather be sucked out of an airplane window. | 但我宁愿被气流吸出飞机 |
[05:38] | Good afternoon, I am live from in front of… | 午安 本台在三藩市直击报道 |
[05:41] | Look, it’s the Captain. | 看 是队长 |
[05:43] | Where we’re waitng for Miguel Escobar to return from his pre-trial arraignment. | Miguel Escobar 被送到法院提堂 |
[05:46] | Here he is! Sergeant! Sergeant Stottlemeyer! | 出来了 警长 Stottlemeyer警长 |
[05:48] | Excuse me, can we get a word, please? | 等等 说句话吧 |
[05:50] | – No comment. – Sergeant Stottlemeyer! | 麻烦你 Stottlemeyer警长 |
[05:51] | Actually, it’s Captain. | 我是队长 对 Leland Stottlemeyer 历史的史 |
[05:52] | Captain Leland Stottlemeyer, with three Ts. | 对 Leland Stottlemeyer 历史的史 |
[05:55] | Four, if you count the one in “Captain.” | 史无前例的史 |
[05:57] | Escobar has already escaped twice. | Escobar两度逃脱 |
[05:59] | Do you think he’ll try again? | 他会再逃吗? |
[06:00] | We’re taking every precaution to avoid that. | 我会采取严密预防措施 |
[06:02] | Isn’t that what they said last time? | 警方上次也这么说 |
[06:04] | I wasn’t in charge last time. | 上次不是我负责 |
[06:06] | Well, what are you doing to ensure– | |
[06:08] | Hello! | 你们好 大家都签到了吗? |
[06:09] | Did everybody sign in? | 你们好 大家都签到了吗? |
[06:11] | If I call your name, you are required to come back | 如果叫你的名字 |
[06:14] | tomorrow morning at 9:00 a.m. and report to Room 302. | 请明早9时回来 在302房报到 |
[06:20] | If you do not hear your name… | 没被叫到的 |
[06:24] | you are excused. | 就可以离开 |
[06:27] | Here it comes. | 来了 |
[06:30] | – Adrian Monk! | |
[06:32] | There it is. | 不出我所料 |
[06:39] | Yes! | 好 |
[06:45] | Is this a bad time? | 我来得不合时吗? |
[06:48] | Yeah, it is now. | 说得没错 |
[06:51] | Randy, you remember Special Agent Lapides. | Randy 记得赖探员吗? |
[06:54] | Actually, I’m not alone. | 我不是一个人来 |
[06:55] | I’m here with the atorney general. | 司法部长也来了 |
[06:57] | The attorney general of the United States? | 美国司法部长? |
[07:00] | He’s in here. You wanna read it? | 他在这里 要看吗? |
[07:02] | I don’t need to read it. | 不用了 我不会把Escobar交给你 |
[07:03] | I’m not giving you Escobar. No way. No how. | 不行 不可能 |
[07:06] | Leland, this case is bigger than San Francisco. | Leland 这件案比三藩市重要 |
[07:09] | Escobar was supplying drugs to seven states. | Escobar向七州供应毒品 |
[07:11] | Yeah, but we caught him here. | 但我们先抓到他 |
[07:12] | You’re damn right we did, and we got him on homicide. | 没错 |
[07:14] | Right here in the city of San Francisco. | 他在本市因谋杀罪被捕 |
[07:16] | This case represents three years of my life. | 我查了整整3年 |
[07:18] | Well, you have the thanks of a grateful nation. | 全国人会感激你 |
[07:20] | But it’s a done deal. | 决定了 联邦调查局已提起诉 |
[07:21] | A federal indictment’s already been filed. | 决定了 联邦调查局已提起诉 |
[07:23] | We’re gonna try him first. | 由我们先审讯他 |
[07:24] | Sons of bitches. | 岂有此理 |
[07:26] | There’s an extradition hearing on Thursday. | 周四有引渡聆讯 |
[07:28] | Here’s how it’s gonna work. | 程序是这样的 |
[07:29] | You baby-sit Escobar until then. | 你看着Escobar |
[07:31] | You bring him to the courthouse. We meet you in the lobby. | 到时带他到法院 |
[07:33] | You drop him off. You go home. | 在大堂见 你带他来 然后回家 |
[07:37] | What’s that, sir? | 什么 部长先生? |
[07:39] | Yeah. I’ll tell him. | 好 我告诉他 |
[07:42] | The attorney general says, | 司法部长说:别出岔子 |
[07:44] | “Don’t screw it up.” | |
[07:52] | Mr. Daughtry, it says here | 杜先生 |
[07:54] | that you’ve been excused from jury duty three times before? | 你3度豁免做陪审员 |
[07:58] | I got a business to run. | 对 我要做生意 |
[08:00] | Well, you’re gonna have to find someone else to run it. | 那你要找人帮忙 |
[08:02] | The defense accepts you, so does the prosecution. | 控辩双方接受你做陪审员 |
[08:05] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[08:06] | Have a seat, you’re juror number 10. | 请坐 你是10号陪审员 |
[08:08] | Okay, next. Stand up. | 好 下一位 请站立 |
[08:12] | State your name. | – 报上名来 |
[08:13] | Uh, Natalie Teeger. | – 报上名来 |
[08:14] | Spell it. | – 英文怎么拼? – 不 我没被抽中 |
[08:15] | Oh, no, I wasn’t called. | – 英文怎么拼? – 不 我没被抽中 |
[08:17] | She’s my assistant, Your Honor. | 法官阁下 她是我助手 |
[08:19] | And you are… | 你是… |
[08:22] | Adrian Monk. | |
[08:23] | A d r Capital A. Small D, small R. | |
[08:25] | Small I, small A, small N. Space. | i a n 空格… |
[08:28] | Thank you, Mr. Monk. I think we have it. | Monk先生 谢谢 我们懂了 |
[08:32] | Your Honor… | 法官阁下 |
[08:34] | I will not be able to serve today. Unfortunately. | 请恕我今天没法从命 |
[08:39] | For a number of reasons. | 有几个原因 |
[08:41] | First off… | 首先是洗手间的问题 |
[08:44] | There’s the bathroom situation. | |
[08:48] | I can’t share a bathroom. | 我不能跟人共用洗手间 |
[08:52] | I just can’t. | 真的不能 |
[08:53] | You can ask Natalie. Natalie? | 不信你问Natalie Natalie? |
[08:54] | Yeah, he’s persnickety. He’s very persnickety. | 对 他很挑剔 非常挑剔 |
[08:58] | He’s persnickety squared. | 吹毛求疵 |
[09:00] | And I have special dietary needs, Your Honor. | 法官阁下 我还有特殊饮食需要 |
[09:04] | I can’t eat food unless I actually see it | 要看着别人煮 |
[09:09] | being prepared. | 才能放心吃 |
[09:10] | That’s true, Your Honor. | 法官阁下 那是真的 |
[09:13] | Anything else? | – 还有什么? |
[09:16] | Yes, sir. | – 还有 |
[09:22] | I have two plants at home | 我家有两盆盆栽 |
[09:25] | that are completely dependent on me, Your Honor. | 全靠我照顾 |
[09:28] | Plants. | 盆栽 |
[09:30] | I have a fern. | 小盆栽 |
[09:32] | And a small azalea bush. | 一小盆杜鹃 |
[09:35] | And you have an assistant. Can’t she water the plants? | 你有助手 叫她浇花不行吗? |
[09:39] | Good question, here’s the thing. | 问得好 是这样的 |
[09:41] | She has a tendency to overwater. | – 她常浇太多水 – 胡说 是1次 – 很多次 – 2安氏而已 |
[09:43] | Okay, that is not true. | |
[09:44] | That happened once. It was two ounces. | |
[09:47] | Two ounces to an azalea bush is like a swimming pool. | 2安氏足可淹死一盆杜鹃 |
[09:50] | Mr. Monk, I have seen | 胡说 等等… |
[09:52] | hundreds of people pretend to be disturbed | Monk先生 我见过许多人装模作样 |
[09:54] | to avoid jury duty, | 不想做陪审员 |
[09:55] | but you, sir, are in a class by yourself. | 但你自成一格 |
[09:58] | You’re too kind. | 过奖 |
[09:59] | Well, it’s not gonna work, sir. | 但没用的 |
[10:01] | You have a seat, Mr. Monk. | 坐下吧 Monk先生 |
[10:04] | Objection. | – 反对 |
[10:06] | You are juror number 11. | – 你是11号陪审员 |
[10:12] | It’s okay, Mr. Palmer. Take your time. | 没关系 彭先生 慢慢来 |
[10:16] | Could you show us exactly where you were stabbed? | 你能正确展示你的伤口在哪吗? |
[10:24] | Right here. In the thigh. | 这里 在大腿上 |
[10:27] | Mr. Monk… you have to look! | Monk先生 快看 |
[10:30] | Number 11. | 11号 |
[10:32] | Evidence is presented, sir, for you. | 证据正在呈堂 |
[10:36] | What did you do then? | 接着你怎做? |
[10:38] | I was bleeding pretty bad. | 我流很多血 |
[10:40] | So I grabbed an old towel out of my car. | 从车上抓了块毛巾 |
[10:43] | There was one on the floor. | 车厢地板有一块 |
[10:44] | And I pressed it against the wound. | 我用它按住伤口 |
[10:48] | Whose phone was that? | 谁的电话? |
[10:49] | It’s hers, Your Honor. | 是她的 |
[10:51] | Number 3. | 法官阁下 3号 |
[10:54] | And she fell asleep. | 她睡着了 |
[10:56] | Yeah you, number eight, Your Honor. | 对 说你 是8号 |
[10:58] | Nobody likes a tattletale, Mr. Monk. | Monk先生 少搬弄是非 |
[11:00] | I think number 9 is a tattletale. | 9号才爱搬弄是非 |
[11:02] | That’ll do, Mr. Monk. | Monk先生 够了 |
[11:05] | Proceed… | 霍先生 |
[11:07] | Mr. Fox. | 继续 |
[11:08] | What happened after you were stabbed? | 你受伤后怎样? |
[11:11] | He grabbed my deposit envelope | 他抢走我的存款信封后就跑了 |
[11:14] | and took off. | |
[11:16] | Carl, is the person that stabbed you | 卡尔 |
[11:18] | at that rest stop, took your money | 在避车处刺伤你… |
[11:20] | and ran away, in this courtroom today? | 抢劫你的人 今天在庭上吗? |
[11:22] | Yes, sir. He’s right there. | 在 他就在那边 |
[11:32] | What are you doing? | 你干吗? |
[11:34] | He needs a wipe, Your Honor. | 他要湿纸巾 |
[11:35] | Sit down, Miss Teeger. | 戚小姐 |
[11:37] | Sit down! | 坐下 |
[11:39] | If you interfere with the jury again, | 如果你再骚扰陪审团 |
[11:41] | I will have you arrested for tampering and contempt. | 我告你扰乱和藐视法庭 |
[11:44] | Understand? | 明白吗? |
[11:45] | Yes, Sir. Sorry. | 明白 对不起 |
[11:48] | Let the record show that the witness | 请记录在案 |
[11:50] | has identified the defendant | 证人认出被告 |
[11:52] | Robert Perry. | 贝罗拔 |
[12:03] | Oh, my God. | 天 |
[12:07] | No cell phones are allowed. | 不准带手机 |
[12:08] | You’ll get ’em back when you’re done. | 完事后会还给你们 |
[12:10] | I’ll be down the hallway if you need me. | 我会在那边 |
[12:12] | Just ring the buzzer. | 有需要可按钟叫我 |
[12:14] | Thank you. | Thank you. |
[12:16] | One for you. Okay. | 谢谢 谢谢 谢谢… |
[12:18] | What did you think? | 怎样?我觉得蛮有趣的 |
[12:19] | I thought it was pretty interesting. | |
[12:21] | Very interesting. | 很有趣 |
[12:23] | I filled up three notebooks. | 我写满3本笔记 |
[12:41] | What are you doing? | 你干吗? |
[12:43] | I’m just making them even. | 我把帘子拉好 |
[12:45] | So we can all concentrate. | 我们才能集中讨论 |
[12:48] | And not be distracted. | 不会分心盯着不整齐的百叶帘 |
[12:50] | By uneven Venetian blinds. | |
[12:53] | Okay, everyone, let’s get started. | 好 我们开始吧 |
[12:55] | I’ve done this before, so, uh, I would be glad | 我当过陪审员 |
[12:58] | to be our foreman if there are no objections. | 若大家不反对 由我来当团长吧 |
[13:00] | No. | No. – 好 – 好 |
[13:01] | All right, great, well, let’s all have a seat. | – 好 – 好 好 那就好 大家坐吧 |
[13:03] | Actually, it’d be best if we all sat in order. | 不反对的话 最好跟号数坐 |
[13:07] | If you don’t mind, I’m juror number 7 | 我是7号陪审员 顺着方向 |
[13:09] | and… we’ll go this way. Number 8… | 由8号起 以此类推 |
[13:12] | And so forth. Okay, great. | 好 很好 |
[13:16] | You look happy. | 你看来很高兴 |
[13:18] | This is very exciting for me. | 我很兴奋 |
[13:20] | I feel like a real American. | 觉得自己是真正美国人 |
[13:22] | – Excuse me? – Yeah? | – 不好意思 – 怎样 |
[13:23] | Do you mind if we traded seats? | 我们换座位好吗? |
[13:25] | Why? | 为什么? |
[13:27] | I’d rather be number 10. My favorite number. | 我想做10号 我最爱10号 |
[13:31] | It’s kind of important. | 这对我很重要 |
[13:32] | Look, the guy is trying to change seats. You know what, pal? | 这对我很重要 那家伙想换位 你听着 |
[13:35] | Nobody’s trading anything with you. Now sit down, okay? | 什么都别想换 坐下 |
[13:38] | I mean it. Sit, okay? | 我认真的 坐下 |
[13:44] | So I’ve been on a few juries. | 我当过几次陪审员 |
[13:46] | And it’s customary to start off | 先初步投票 |
[13:48] | with a preliminary vote by secret ballot. | 不记名投票 |
[13:51] | Just to see where we all are. | 看看大家的想法 |
[13:53] | – Any objections? – None. | 有没有人反对? |
[13:55] | Great. | – 没有 – 很好 |
[14:05] | Anybody mind if I, uh, smoke? | 大家不介意我吸烟吧? – 介意 – 介意 |
[14:10] | All right, all right, all right. | 好吧 别这样 被告的不是我 |
[14:11] | I’m not the one on trial. Okay, folks, huh? | 好吧 别这样 被告的不是我 |
[14:13] | Just pass ’em down, please. | 传过来 |
[14:16] | All right, well, let’s do this. | 好 快点吧 |
[14:18] | Guilty. | 有罪 |
[14:21] | Guilty. | 有罪 |
[14:24] | Guilty. | 有罪 |
[14:26] | Guilty. | 有罪 |
[14:29] | Guilty. | 有罪 |
[14:31] | Guilty. | 有罪 |
[14:34] | Guilty. | 有罪 |
[14:36] | Guilty. | 有罪 |
[14:38] | Guilty. | 有罪 |
[14:41] | Guilty. | 有罪 |
[14:46] | Guilty. | 有罪 |
[14:47] | Wow, that was easy. | 真容易 |
[14:49] | Guess I’ll be home for dinner. | 大概赶得及回家吃完饭 |
[14:51] | Wait a minute, that was only 11. | 等等 |
[14:53] | Who didn’t vote? | 只有11票 谁没投票? |
[15:03] | Smudge. | 脏了 |
[15:07] | You gotta be kidding. | 怎么搞的? |
[16:17] | Thank you. | – 谢谢 – 不客气 |
[16:18] | It’s no problem. | – 谢谢 – 不客气 |
[16:22] | Not guilty. | 无罪 |
[16:25] | That makes it 11 to 1. | 即是11对1 |
[16:27] | You know, there’s always one, isn’t there? There’s always one. | 总有人爱惹麻烦 总有一个 |
[16:30] | Do you really think he’s not guilty? | 你真的觉得他无罪? |
[16:32] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:33] | Of course he’s guilty. | 我不知道 |
[16:35] | Look at the evidence. They found the knife. | 他当然有罪 你看到证据吧 |
[16:37] | The knife he used. In his knapsack. | 他们找到刀 刀在他背囊里 |
[16:40] | Plus, the victim identified him. | 受害人又认得他 |
[16:42] | I mean, what more do you want? | 你还想怎样? |
[16:44] | I don’t know, I have a feeling there’s more to it. | 我不知道 我觉得没那么简单 |
[16:48] | It’s a feeling. | 是直觉 |
[16:50] | I would just like to think about it for a while. | – 让我再想一想 – 别这样 |
[16:58] | I’m gonna need you all to be quiet. | 请你们安静些 – 好啊 – 安静些? |
[17:02] | To concentrate. Shhh. | 我需要集中精神 |
[17:04] | I’m gonna walk around now. | 来回踱步 |
[17:06] | And pace back and forth. | 想清楚后就说出结果 |
[17:07] | Then, when I’m ready, I’ll tell you the solution. That’s how it works. | 我一向如此 |
[17:14] | No. No way. | 不 不行 |
[17:17] | You’re not alone here. | 这里不止你一个 |
[17:19] | You have to talk to us. | 你要跟我们讨论 |
[17:21] | Tell us what you’re thinking. | 跟我们解释你的想法 |
[17:23] | That’s not how I do it. | 我不习惯这样 |
[17:24] | I have a system. It’s a gift and a curse. | 我有我的方式 是恩赐亦是诅咒 |
[17:27] | Here’s the thing, | 是这样的 我不喜欢跟人拍档 |
[17:28] | I don’t like working with partners. | 是这样的 我不喜欢跟人拍档 |
[17:30] | Well, like it or not, you’ve got 11 partners now. | 不管怎样 你现在有11个拍档 |
[17:38] | Pay attention, I’m only gonna say this once. | 听着 我只说一次 |
[17:41] | Escobar’s hearing is tomorrow at 12:00 noon. | Escobar明天中午12时提堂 |
[17:43] | We lock this joint down tonight at midnight. | 我们午夜起要封锁这里 |
[17:46] | Every exit, every window. | 包括所有出口和窗口 |
[17:48] | 1:00 a.m., we sweep for bombs. | 凌晨1时 |
[17:50] | Head to toe. | 地毯式搜索炸弹 |
[17:52] | 6:00 a.m., I want snipers on this roof | 6时阻击手要在天台和四周戒备 |
[17:54] | and on the roof next door. | |
[17:56] | We arrive at 11:30. | 我们11时半到 |
[17:58] | 11:40, we meet Lapides at the elevator | 11时40分在升降机向赖探员交人 |
[18:01] | and hand him off. | |
[18:03] | After that, he’s the bureau’s headache. | 之后就让联邦调查局操心吧 |
[18:06] | Sir, could you repeat that, please? | 队长 可以再说一次吗? |
[18:07] | Yeah, what part? | 可以 哪部分? |
[18:09] | Uh, everything after “Pay attention, | 从“听着 |
[18:10] | I’m only gonna say this once.” | 我只说一次”开始 |
[18:26] | Exhibit 15B. | – 证物15B |
[18:27] | Thank you. | – 谢谢 |
[18:29] | What’s he doing now? | 他在干吗? |
[18:32] | We’re not sure. | 不清楚 |
[18:33] | Did you talk to the judge? | 你跟法官说了吗? |
[18:35] | He says it’s too late. | 他说太迟了 其他人已回家 |
[18:36] | He’s already sent the alternates home. | 他说太迟了 其他人已回家 |
[18:39] | You’re stuck with him. | 你们只能跟他一起 |
[18:54] | – Bless you. – Thank you. | – 保重 – 有心 |
[19:05] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[19:07] | Would you mind trying these on? | 你可以试穿它吗? |
[19:10] | What for? | 干吗? |
[19:11] | You’re about the same height as the victim, | 你跟受害人差不多高 |
[19:14] | and I just wanna try something. | 我想做个实验 |
[19:16] | It’ll just take a minute. | 很快的 |
[19:17] | What do we got, a fashion show? | 干吗?时装表演? |
[19:20] | You believe this guy? | 这个人真是的 |
[19:22] | We know that these are the pants… | 受害人遇袭时穿这条裤子 |
[19:24] | that the victim was wearing when he was attacked. | |
[19:28] | Could you step up, please? | 请你站上去 |
[19:32] | Of course, you can see where the knife went through the fabric. | 大家看到刀子刺破的位置吧 |
[19:36] | Well, something doesn’t add up. | 但有一点说不通 |
[19:38] | I noticed Mr. Palmer likes to wear his pants low. | 我发现彭先生裤子穿得很低 |
[19:43] | In the courtroom, we could almost see his… | 在庭上几乎看到他后…下… |
[19:46] | bottom part. | |
[19:48] | Rear posterior. Side… | |
[19:50] | His butt? | – 他的屁股 |
[19:51] | Thank you. | – 谢谢 |
[19:53] | Look at the wound. | 你们看这伤口 |
[19:55] | He was actually stabbed in the upper thigh. | 他是被刺中大腿上半部 |
[20:04] | It doesn’t match up. | – 这说不通 – 说得对 看 |
[20:05] | He’s right, look at that. | – 这说不通 – 说得对 看 |
[20:07] | At least, not when he’s standing. | 至少站起时不吻合 |
[20:09] | Could you have a seat, please? | 请坐 |
[20:17] | Son of a bitch. | 混蛋 |
[20:18] | He was sitting down. | 他当时坐着 |
[20:20] | What does that prove? | 那证明什么? |
[20:21] | Mr. Palmer said he was standing up when he was stabbed. | 彭先生说他遇袭时是站着的 |
[20:24] | He was lying. | 他说谎 |
[20:25] | I think he pulled into that rest stop, | 他说谎 我想他是在避车处停车 |
[20:28] | saw Robert Perry, who was sleeping. | 看到贝罗拔睡了 |
[20:31] | Stabbed himself, pocketed the money, | 就刺伤自己 吞掉钱 |
[20:34] | and then blamed everything on Perry. | 然后把一切推到贝身上 |
[20:41] | I’m switching my vote… to not guilty. | 我改投无罪 不会吧 荒谬 他刺伤自己干吗? |
[20:48] | We should listen to this man. | 我们应该听他说 |
[20:51] | He was a very brave man | 他以寡敌众 |
[20:53] | to stand up against us all. | 很有勇气 |
[20:59] | What about the DNA evidence? | DNA证据又怎么解释?你不能不理 |
[21:01] | You can’t just ignore that. | |
[21:03] | They found the victim’s blood on Perry’s knife. | 他们在贝的刀子验出受害人的血 |
[21:06] | How do we know it was Robert Perry’s knife? | 我们怎知刀是贝罗拔的? |
[21:07] | He denied ever seeing it. | 他说没见过它 |
[21:09] | Of course he denied it. What the hell do you expect? | 他当然不认了 难道会承认? |
[21:11] | Well, his prints weren’t on it. | 但刀上没他的指纹 |
[21:13] | Well, then, he wiped them off, huh? | 他抹走了指纹啊 |
[21:14] | Look, it was in his knapsack! | 那是在他的袋子里找到的 |
[21:17] | What the hell kind of a detective are you? | 你是哪门子的侦探? |
[21:19] | I’m the kind of detective who wonders | 这个侦探奇怪 |
[21:21] | why someone would take the time | 为何有人会抹刀柄 |
[21:23] | to wipe down the handle, but not the blade. | 但不抹刀锋 |
[21:33] | Also, the timeline is all wrong. | 而且时间也对不上号 |
[21:36] | Robert Perry was picked up an hour after the assault. | 贝罗拔一小时后被捕 |
[21:39] | Less than two miles from there. | 距离现场不足两英里外 |
[21:42] | So what? | 那又怎样? |
[21:43] | He wasn’t running away. | 他不是在逃走 |
[21:45] | If I had just stabbed somebody– | 如果我伤了人…有人动过帆布 |
[21:48] | Somebody moved that tarp. | |
[21:49] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[21:52] | There’s a dumpster down there with a tarp in it. | 下面有垃圾收集箱 有块帆布 |
[21:54] | Yesterday the tarp was rolled up | 昨天帆布是卷起的 |
[21:57] | and draped over the side. | 挂在一边 |
[21:59] | What does this have to do with us? | 这跟本案有什么关系? |
[22:00] | Or this case? | 跟一切都无关 |
[22:02] | Or anything? | |
[22:03] | I’m sorry, you’re right. | 对不起 对 你说得对 |
[22:05] | You’re right. Okay, what’s next? | 好 我们再想想 |
[22:06] | The money. Okay, the money. | 钱 |
[22:08] | What happened to the money? | 对 钱到哪里了? |
[22:09] | Maybe he buried it. | 也许他埋了 |
[22:11] | Lime. | 石灰 |
[22:13] | Somebody poured lime all over that tarp. | 帆布上满是石灰 |
[22:17] | I think there’s a body down there. | 下面可能有具尸体 |
[22:20] | Oh, we’re never getting out of here. | 天 我们别想走了 |
[22:26] | Hello, I’m number 11. | 你好 我是11号 |
[22:27] | Yeah, I remember. | 是 我记得 |
[22:29] | I know this sounds crazy, but there’s a dumpster downstairs. | 听起来荒谬 但下面的垃圾收集箱 |
[22:32] | I saw a police dog sniffing around. | 我看到警犬在附近嗅着 |
[22:35] | I think there’s a body under that blue tarp. | 蓝色帆布下可能有尸体 |
[22:40] | Judge Rienzo said I should keep an eye on you. | 法官叫我盯紧你 |
[22:43] | He said to report you if you cause any delay | 如果你搞破坏就向他报告 |
[22:46] | or disruption. | |
[22:47] | Is that what you’re doing? | 你想搞破坏吗? |
[22:49] | No. | 不… |
[22:50] | No, no. No. No. | 不… |
[23:03] | Natalie! | |
[23:05] | Natalie! | |
[23:09] | Mr. Monk, I brought your dinner! | Monk先生 我来送晚餐 |
[23:12] | I’m gonna leave it downstairs! | 我放在楼下 |
[23:15] | The dumpster! | – 垃圾收集箱 – 什么? |
[23:16] | – What? – The dumpster! | – 垃圾收集箱 – |
[23:18] | It’s Natalie. | 什么? 垃圾收集箱 是Natalie |
[23:22] | There’s a body in the dumpster! | 有尸体在垃圾收集箱 |
[23:26] | You want a hot toddy and Munster? | 你要腊肠牛杂肠?我只带了沙津 |
[23:28] | I brought a Cobb salad! | |
[23:31] | There’s a body in the dumpster! | 有尸体在垃圾收集箱 |
[23:33] | I just got the Cobb salad! | 我只带了沙津 |
[23:35] | What are you talking about? | – 你说什么? |
[23:36] | What are you talking about? | – 你说什么? |
[23:39] | There is a… | 有…尸体在…垃圾收集箱 |
[23:40] | dead… | |
[23:43] | body in the dumpster. | |
[23:48] | Call Captain Stottlemeyer! | 打电话给Stottlemeyer 队长 |
[23:50] | Okay, wait, a body? | 等等 尸体? |
[23:52] | Okay, okay, okay, okay. | 好 好… |
[23:54] | We should not listen to this man. | 我们别听他胡说 |
[23:57] | He is ruining America for everybody. | 他在拖累美国 |
[24:06] | Tell me again. | 你再说一遍 |
[24:07] | I’ve been called away from the most important case of my career because… | 你在关键时刻叫我来是因为… |
[24:11] | Because Mr. Monk said he saw a body. | Monk先生说看到尸体 |
[24:13] | From up there. From the third floor. | 上面?从3楼看到? |
[24:15] | While he was deliberating on another case. | 他不是在商议另一件案吗? |
[24:18] | Captain! | 队长 |
[24:20] | We got a body. | 发现尸体 |
[24:32] | Rope everything off. That side too. | – 封锁现场 那边也是 – 是 |
[24:35] | Natalie, don’t touch anything. | Natalie 别乱碰 |
[24:40] | Well, he was right about the body. | 他说对了 真的有尸体 |
[24:43] | People, whatever happened down there has nothing to do with us. | 楼下的事跟我们无关 |
[24:47] | We still have a job to do. | 我们继续吧 |
[24:49] | Maybe we should take another vote. | – 不如重新投票 – 好主意 |
[24:51] | Good idea. | 看看大家的想法 都回来坐好 |
[24:53] | Let’s just see who stands where, all right? | 看看大家的想法 |
[24:54] | Everybody back. | 都回来坐好 |
[24:56] | Now, just by a show of hands, | 举手表决 谁坚持被告有罪? |
[24:59] | who’s still voting guilty? | 有罪 |
[25:01] | Guilty. | 有罪 |
[25:04] | Not guilty. | 无罪 |
[25:08] | Six to six. | 6对6 |
[25:10] | And we go into extra innings. | 加时作赛 |
[25:15] | Mr. Monk, it’s a woman! | Monk先生 |
[25:17] | She’s about 60 years old! | 死者是女人 约60岁 |
[25:20] | Who is she? | 她是谁? |
[25:21] | No ID. | 无证件 |
[25:23] | No ID! | – 无证件 – 无主见? |
[25:24] | No idea? | – 无证件 – 无主见? |
[25:25] | No ID! | 无证件 |
[25:27] | No idea? | 无主见? |
[25:29] | No ID! | 无证件 |
[25:31] | No idea? | 无主见? |
[25:34] | No… I… | 无…证…件 |
[25:39] | D! | |
[25:40] | No idea? | 无主见? |
[25:42] | No… | 不 |
[25:44] | Here here here. | 来… |
[25:50] | I… | 无证… |
[25:56] | D! | |
[26:01] | No idea? | 无主见? |
[26:02] | – No ID! | – No ID! – 无证件 – 无证件 |
[26:05] | No idea? | 无主见?查证件呀 |
[26:06] | Check her identification! | |
[26:09] | No ID! | – 无证件 |
[26:11] | No ID! | – 无证件 |
[26:12] | – Are those orthopedic shoes? – What? | – 那是矫形鞋吗? – 什么 |
[26:14] | Those shoes, orthopedic shoes. | 那双鞋 那双矫形鞋 |
[26:19] | Yeah, I think so! | 对 你说的对 |
[26:22] | I remember I saw her in the waiting room! | 我记起来了 我在休息室见过她 |
[26:26] | – I think she’s a juror! – What? | 我猜她是陪审员 |
[26:28] | – A juror! – What? | – 什么 |
[26:29] | A juror! | – 陪审员 |
[26:30] | What the hell is that? | 干吗? |
[26:32] | Looks like of your jurors leaning out of a window | 你的陪审员伸头出窗外跟警官说话 |
[26:34] | talking to a police officer. | |
[26:36] | I want that jury sequestered as of now. | 马上隔离陪审团 |
[27:28] | What are youse doing? | 你干什么? |
[27:32] | You were smoking. | 你在吸烟 |
[27:34] | I’m allowed to smoke. Read the sign. | 这里可以吸烟 看看指示牌吧 |
[27:38] | It’s keeping me awake. | 这样我睡不着 |
[27:40] | You’re gonna start a fire. | 会失火的 |
[27:42] | So there’s no problem. You’re awake, right? | 那没问题 反正你睡不着 |
[27:46] | If there’s a fire, you’ll see it. | 若失火了 |
[27:48] | And you put it out, right? | 你会扑熄它吧? |
[27:51] | – Hey, right? – Right. | – 对吧? – 对 |
[27:53] | Right. | 那就行了 |
[28:00] | Don’t be such an ass in the jury room. | 研究案情时别那么讨人厌 |
[28:08] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[28:11] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[28:51] | I’d like to confirm a reservation for tomorrow afternoon. | 我想确认明天下午的机位 |
[28:55] | My reservation number is X73294. | 订位编号是X73294 |
[29:00] | Yes, Flight 32 to Bogota. | 对 去波哥大的32号班机 |
[29:03] | The two of us, me and my husband. | 两位 |
[29:06] | 4:30. | 我和我先生 4时半? |
[29:09] | Don’t worry, we won’t be late. | 放心 我们会准时到 |
[29:17] | Lieutenant, my nose itches. | 副队 我鼻子好痒 |
[29:19] | Forget it. | 死心吧 |
[29:20] | Ah, it doesn’t matter. | 没关系 |
[29:22] | I’ll scratch it myself soon enough. | 等一下我自己抓 |
[29:29] | Captain, he just said he was gonna scratch his nose. | 队长 他说要自己抓痒 |
[29:33] | Okay. | 知道了 |
[29:35] | The way he said it, it was like a threat. | 他语带恐吓 |
[29:39] | He threatened to scratch his nose? | 他威胁说要自己抓痒 |
[29:43] | Lieutenant, bring the van around. | 副队 |
[29:45] | Let’s get this over with. | 把车驶来 速战速决 |
[29:52] | Not guilty? | 无罪?仍然是8对4 |
[29:54] | It’s still 8 to 4. | |
[29:55] | Is that clock right? | 那个钟准不准? |
[29:57] | Number 11. | 11号 |
[29:58] | You’ve made some really good points. | 我承认你的论点很好 |
[30:00] | I admit that. | 但时间和受伤位置只是环境证据 |
[30:01] | But everything you said about the timeline, | 但时间和受伤位置只是环境证据 |
[30:03] | the location of the wound, is all circumstantial. | |
[30:06] | Exactly, what he’s doing is he’s taking the facts | 没错 |
[30:08] | and he’s twisting them around like a pretzel. | 你把事实扭得像扭脆麻花 |
[30:10] | Now, where’s the proof, man? | 但你有什么证明? |
[30:11] | We don’t need any proof. | 我们不用证明 |
[30:12] | All we need is a reasonable doubt. | 只需有合理疑点 |
[30:14] | You know what I say? I say we’re at a deadlock. | 我们陷入僵局 |
[30:16] | And I say we go back in there right now | 我提议马上回法庭 |
[30:18] | and tell ’em we got a hung jury. | 说我们没法达成裁决 |
[30:19] | What is he doing? | 他在干吗? |
[30:21] | I’m afraid to ask. | 我不敢问 |
[30:23] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[30:24] | Carl Palmer testified that after he was stabbed, he grabbed this towel | 彭卡尔作证时说中刀后 |
[30:29] | off the floor of his car. | 从车厢地板抓起这毛巾 |
[30:32] | And he pressed it against his leg. | 按着伤口 |
[30:34] | So? | 那又怎样? |
[30:35] | Well, look at the stains. | 你们看这些血迹 |
[30:39] | They’re symmetrical. | 是对称的 |
[30:41] | I don’t think he just grabbed the towel. | 他应该不是随便抓起来的 |
[30:45] | I think he folded it… | 他很小心地折过 |
[30:49] | very carefully. | |
[30:51] | Before he used it. | 在他用之前 |
[30:56] | You know, so what? The guy was a neatnik. | 他又怎样?也许他有洁癖 |
[30:59] | He was in pain. He’d just been stabbed. | 他被刺伤了 应该很痛 |
[31:01] | Nobody would stop and fold a towel. | 怎会慢慢折毛巾? |
[31:03] | That’s right. | 说得没错 |
[31:04] | He folded the towel before he stabbed himself. | 说得没错 毛巾是他刺伤自己前折的 |
[31:08] | It was definitely self-inflicted. | 他肯定是自导自演 |
[31:09] | I’m convinced. | 我相信了 |
[31:11] | Me too. Not guilty. | 我也是 无罪 |
[31:13] | Thank you. | – 谢谢 |
[31:15] | What about you? | – 你呢? |
[31:28] | Not guilty. | 无罪 |
[31:31] | I’d like another vote. | 我们再投票 |
[31:32] | Absolutely. | 好 |
[31:34] | All of those voting not guilty. | 认为被告无罪的… |
[31:37] | I’m switching my vote… | – 我改投他有罪 |
[31:38] | to guilty. | – 什么? |
[31:41] | What about the towel? | 那我们的裁决怎么办? |
[31:43] | It means nothing to me. The vote’s 11 to 1. | 不关我事 还是11:1 |
[31:47] | Where are you going? | 你去哪里? |
[31:49] | To the bathroom. | 上洗手间 |
[31:50] | You got a problem with that? | 不行吗 |
[31:58] | Can you believe that? | 怎么可能? |
[32:00] | No. | 对 |
[32:02] | I can’t. | 不可能 |
[32:08] | You’re a science teacher, right? | 你是化学老师? |
[32:10] | Mm-hmm. | 你能分辨出上边是什么吗? |
[32:11] | Is this what I think it is? | 你能分辨出上边是什么吗? |
[32:19] | It’s lime. | 是石灰 |
[32:21] | That’s what I thought. | 不出所料 |
[32:23] | I think number 12 murdered that woman in the dumpster. | 垃圾收集箱里的女人是12号杀的 |
[32:29] | Why? | 为什么? |
[32:30] | She needed to get on a jury. | 她要混入陪审团 |
[32:33] | I remember her talking to a woman | 我见过她在房内跟那女人聊天 |
[32:34] | in the assembly room. | |
[32:36] | I think she was looking for someone | 她在找无依无靠的对象 |
[32:37] | who lived alone with no family | |
[32:39] | who wouldn’t be missed. | 杀了也没人留意的 |
[32:41] | Killing somebody to get on a jury? | 为混入陪审团杀人?闻所未闻 |
[32:43] | That’s a first. | |
[32:45] | She’s been looking at that clock all day. | 她整天盯着时钟 |
[32:46] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[32:48] | She’s waiting for something. | 她在等时机 |
[32:51] | She’s stalling us. | 拖延时间 |
[32:53] | She doesn’t care what the verdict is. | 她根本不管我们投票的结果 |
[32:58] | Look, whatever way we vote… | 我们怎么投 |
[33:00] | she will vote the opposite. | 她都会投和我们相反的票 |
[33:02] | But in the first ballot, she voted with us. | 但她起初没反对 |
[33:05] | That’s right. | |
[33:06] | But she was sitting next to me. | 但她坐我旁边 |
[33:08] | She must have seen how I was voting | 看到我投反对票 |
[33:10] | and went the other way. | 才投支持票 |
[33:11] | I don’t believe it. | 我不相信 |
[33:12] | I can prove it, I think. | 我可以证明 我应该可以 |
[33:15] | But I’m gonna need your help. | 但你们要帮我 |
[33:17] | Wait a minute, we can’t just– | 等等 我们不能… |
[33:18] | Yesterday, you said we were partners. | 昨天你说我们是拍档 |
[33:23] | I can’t do this alone. | 我一个人做不了 |
[33:31] | What’d I miss? | 你们谈什么? |
[33:33] | Well, we were just talking and… | 我们商量过了 |
[33:37] | Well, we thought about it, and we’ve decided | 我们觉得你说得对 |
[33:41] | that you were right. He’s guilty. | 他有罪 |
[33:47] | Really? | 真的? |
[33:48] | Yeah, we’re all changing our vote. | 真的? 对 我们改变主意了 |
[33:50] | In fact, let’s make it official. | 再投票吧 好 |
[33:53] | Who’s voting guilty? | 谁认为被告有罪? |
[33:58] | I’m undecided. | 我不确定 |
[34:00] | Just give me a few minutes. | 让我再想想 |
[34:02] | What are you up to? | 你到底想怎样? |
[34:03] | I have every right to change my mind. | 我有权改变主意 |
[34:05] | I think it’s time to call the bailiff. | 我叫庭警进来 |
[34:07] | Have a seat, number 11. | 11号 给我坐下 |
[34:10] | We’re still deliberating. | 我们还要商议 |
[34:39] | Number 11, I have to thank you. | 11号 谢谢你 |
[34:42] | I had to keep everybody here in this room busy | 要把大家留在这里真不容易 |
[34:45] | arguing for a day and a half. | |
[34:47] | I wasn’t sure how I was gonna do it, | 本来我也不知道该怎么办 |
[34:49] | but you made it easy. | 全靠你 |
[34:50] | Don’t mention it. | – 别客气 – 你干吗要这么做? |
[34:52] | Why are you doing this? | – 别客气 – 你干吗要这么做? |
[34:53] | She’s helping her boyfriend escape. | 她想帮男友逃走 |
[34:55] | She had to have a way to get into this building. | 才混进这大楼 |
[34:58] | How about a little privacy, huh? | 保留点私隐吧 |
[35:01] | It’s not even. | 没拉好 帘子没拉好 |
[35:02] | – It’s not even– – Shut up! | 没拉好 帘子没拉好 – |
[35:04] | It’s not even. | 闭嘴 – 你没拉好 |
[35:06] | I’ve been waiting a long time to do this. | 我想这样做很久了 |
[35:07] | This is not… | 没拉好…… |
[35:43] | Listen, did you check upstairs? There’s a dropped ceiling– | 楼上检查过了吗?有假天花 |
[35:45] | Whatever it is, captain, we got it covered. | 我们什么都检查过了 |
[35:48] | Right. Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:58] | – What’s that? – It’s your receipt. | 那是什么? |
[36:00] | Why don’t you keep it… as a souvenir? | 交收文件 给你们留念 发生什么事? |
[38:15] | Mr. Monk, is everything okay? | Monk先生 你还好吧? |
[38:26] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God! | 天啊 天啊 |
[38:28] | Mr. Monk, what happened? | Monk先生 |
[38:34] | What? Hold on. Ah! | 发生什么事了? |
[38:42] | What? | 我在求你 别撕掉胶纸 |
[38:42] | I was saying for the love of God, | 我在求你 |
[38:44] | please don’t rip off the tape! | 别撕掉胶纸 |
[38:46] | Are you guys okay? | 你们怎样了?大家没事吧? |
[38:48] | Is everyone all right? | |
[39:09] | You did it, Preciosa. | 你成功了 |
[39:18] | Hey. | |
[39:19] | Disher. | – 给我果汁 |
[39:20] | Give me a pack of Juicy Fruit. | – 给我果汁 |
[39:22] | Shots fired, third floor. | 3楼有人开枪 |
[39:30] | Oh, my God! | 天 |
[39:31] | Give me paramedics on three. | 请派救护员上3楼 |
[39:33] | We’re in the North Wing. We have two agents down. | 北翼有两名探员受伤 |
[39:35] | They’re gonna be okay. | 他们没大碍 都穿了避弹衣 |
[39:37] | They were both wearing vests. | 他们没大碍 都穿了避弹衣 |
[39:41] | They went up. | 他们上去了 |
[39:43] | Why would they go upstairs? | 干吗要上去? |
[39:49] | Can I use that phone? | 借你的电话一用 |
[39:52] | Well, he didn’t come through here. | 他们不在这里 |
[39:54] | Get somebody in the | Get somebody in the basement. |
[39:56] | Lock down the parking garage. | basement. 派人到地库 地库 封锁停车场 |
[39:58] | Disher. | 我是Disher 队长 队长 是Monk |
[39:59] | Captain! | Captain! |
[40:02] | It’s Monk. | |
[40:03] | – | – Monk? – Right here, this way. |
[40:05] | Slowly. Calm. | 这里… |
[40:06] | Outside. | 外面 |
[40:07] | Look out! | Look out! 小心 小心 |
[40:17] | Hello, Miguel! | 好吗 Escobar |
[40:19] | And you must be the fiancée. | 你一定是他未婚妻了 |
[40:21] | Aren’t you supposed to be upstairs? | 你不是在楼上吗? |
[40:25] | Some people will do anything to get out of jury duty. | 有些人拒当陪审员 不惜一切 |
[40:28] | Step down, please. | 下来吧 |
[40:33] | Come on. | |
[40:41] | And this is number 6. | 这里6号 |
[40:43] | She didn’t say much, but she was a very important part of the team. | 她说话不多 |
[40:46] | Stay cool. | 但是重要的一分子 |
[40:48] | I will. I’ll stay cool. | 加油 会的 |
[40:50] | Yeah. | 我会的 好 |
[40:52] | Part of the team, huh? Good for you. | 你变合群了 不错啊 |
[40:55] | Yeah. | 对 这是2号 |
[40:56] | And this is number 2. Natalie. | 对 这是2号 |
[40:58] | Hello. | – 这是Natalie – 你好 |
[40:59] | You should listen to this man. | 他真有一套 |
[41:00] | He is good for America. And this is number 7. | 对美国很有贡献 |
[41:05] | We were kinda co-captains, really. | 这是7号 我们合作带领众人 |
[41:06] | I mean, sort of. | 对吧 算是吧 |
[41:09] | And that’s number 4. | 好 还有4号 |
[41:11] | He sorta hated my guts in the beginning. | 他起初讨厌我 |
[41:13] | You can admit it now. | 现在你可以承认 |
[41:15] | I’ll see you at the reunion, okay? | 一年后再见吧 |
[41:17] | One year from today. Benihana’s. | 重聚再见 |
[41:20] | You know, that’s not gonna happen. | 我们不会再见了 |
[41:29] | I think I’ll stay and straighten up. | – 我留下来收拾 |
[41:31] | No. | – 不行 |
[41:35] | We’re going. | – 走吧 – 好 |