时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Why would you say that? | |
[00:15] | You are sick in the cranium. You are a liar. | |
[00:18] | I’ve only had this same time slot for seven years. | |
[00:20] | Seven. | |
[00:22] | Well, it’s my time slot now. | |
[00:23] | So get used to it. Yeah, it is. | |
[00:25] | You shouldn’t even be here at all. | 你根本就不应该在这里的 |
[00:27] | You should be in a hospital. | 这是医院 |
[00:28] | You need shock therapy, you really do. | 要是你想看病的话得预约 |
[00:30] | You need a lobotomy. | 你算了吧 |
[00:32] | Well, you need someone to pound that stupid face in. | 你是不是想让我 往你那张愚蠢的脸蛋上砸点东西 |
[00:34] | So you want to take this outside. | – 你是不是想出去解决 |
[00:36] | That’s what you’re saying. | – 我当然想 |
[00:37] | – I would love to, but– – I hear a “but” coming. | 我确实想 不过 我得等Kroger医生 |
[00:40] | But I am going to be meeting Dr. Kroger at 8:00. | – 我们约好了8点的 – 不 |
[00:42] | No! So I can’t take it outside. | 所以我不能跟你出去 |
[00:43] | Dr. Kroger, thank God. | 哦 Kroger医生 谢天谢地 |
[00:44] | Haven’t I– | 我是不是 嗯 |
[00:46] | Haven’t I always had the 8:00 time slot on Friday? | 我是不是一直都是 星期五上午8点来见你? |
[00:49] | Dr. K, will you tell this lunatic | Kroger医生 你告诉这个疯子 |
[00:51] | what you told me? | 我来引用你的话 |
[00:52] | You said, and I quote, | 星期五 |
[00:54] | “Harold, we will finish this discussion | 我们的第一件事情 |
[00:56] | the first thing on Friday.” | 就是继续完成我们的讨论 |
[00:58] | Listen to him! | 哦 听听这个 |
[00:59] | He didn’t mean the first session on Friday. | 并不是说在星期五 的第一诊疗时间跟你谈 |
[01:02] | He meant the first thing during your regular session, right? | 而是在你固定的诊疗时间的第一件事 |
[01:06] | Will you look at that? | 医生 你听啊 你看看他 |
[01:07] | Look at him. He is so ridiculous. | 他简直是太荒谬了 |
[01:10] | He is so jealous. | 他简直就是脑子有问题 |
[01:11] | It’s like looking right into the face of crazy. | 你看他一眼 就知道他是个疯子 |
[01:13] | Look at him. | 看看他 |
[01:15] | He’s acting like a little 12-year-old. | 他的举止象个12岁的孩子一样 |
[01:16] | He’s acting like a ten-year-old. | 他表现得才象10岁的孩子呢 |
[01:17] | Well, he’s acting like a five-year-old. | 他只象5岁的 |
[01:19] | He’s acting like a little baby-year-old. | 他的举止只能说象个婴儿一样 |
[01:21] | Oh, that doesn’t even make any sense. | – 哦 完全没道理的 – 好了 Harold |
[01:22] | – | – All right, Harold. – It doesn’t– It’s not– |
[01:23] | Harold! | 那 那完全 |
[01:26] | You may have misunderstood. | 你可能确实误解了我的意思 |
[01:28] | No, no, no, no, no! No, he didn’t misunderstand. | – 不 不 不 不 – 不 不 不 不 并没有误解他的意思 |
[01:31] | No, no, he has been trying to get that first time slot for years. | 他多年来一直想得到 星期五的第一诊疗时间 已经很多年了 很多年了 |
[01:34] | I need to see him first, when he’s still fresh. | 我得第一时间见他 得在他还清醒的时候 |
[01:38] | After you, he’s all worn out. | 不要在你之后见他 得就现在见 |
[01:40] | After you, he’s a basket case. | 啊 哦 在你之后 不 |
[01:42] | – No, that is– – Excuse me. | 打搅一下 – 不 – 你得 |
[01:43] | You have never seen what he’s– | – 不 |
[01:45] | – I have– – Harold! | – 你得 – |
[01:46] | We laugh. | 你不能抢第一时间 – 我一定得在星期五第一时间 |
[01:48] | Why is this door open? | 为什么这门是开着的? |
[01:50] | How–How–How did you two get in here? | 你们俩 你们俩是怎么进来的 |
[01:53] | – Harold broke in. – No, I did not. | Harold闯进来的 不 我没有 算了吧 就是你 |
[01:55] | – Oh, come on, you were sitting– – The–The door was open. | – 你弄开的 – 我来的时候 门就是开着的 他在说谎 |
[01:58] | He’s a liar, Dr. K. | – 你为什么不承认? |
[01:59] | – What are you talking about? – You are lying. | – 你才在说谎呢 |
[02:10] | Who is it? | 这是谁? |
[02:14] | It’s Teresa Mueller. | 她是Teresa Mueller |
[02:15] | She’s… with the cleaning service. | 她是 清洁女工 |
[02:18] | All right, we’ll call 911. | 赶紧打911报警 |
[02:20] | But don’t use the office phone. | 不过别用办公室电话 |
[02:22] | And whatever you do, don’t touch anything. | 不管你要做什么 千万别碰任何东西 |
[02:27] | I said, don’t touch anything. | 我说了别碰任何东西 |
[02:29] | Well, you touched it. | 但是你都碰过了 |
[02:30] | I am allowed to touch it. I’m a former police officer. | 但是你都碰过了 我是可以碰的 我以前可是个警官 |
[02:34] | Right? | 对吧? |
[04:06] | Mr. Monk, are you sure you’re okay? | Monk先生 你真的没事吧? |
[04:08] | You know, maybe we should take you home. | 要不我们送你回家吧? |
[04:10] | I am home. | 我就在家里 |
[04:12] | I mean, I’ve always considered this room, | 我意思是说 我一直把这个办公室 |
[04:14] | this office, my second home. | 这个房间 当做我的第二个家 |
[04:28] | Captain! | 队长 |
[04:29] | Lieutenant. | 副队 |
[04:31] | Look. | 瞧 |
[04:33] | The bottoms of her shoes. | 她的鞋底 |
[04:35] | They’re clean. Somebody wiped them off? | 是干净的 有人把它擦干净了? |
[04:38] | Why? | 为什么? |
[04:39] | That’s a good question. | 问得好 |
[04:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:44] | Did you check the vacuum? | 你检查过那个真空吸尘器了吗? |
[04:47] | Yeah. Bag’s empty. | 查了 它的废物包是空的 |
[04:48] | Completely clean. | 非常干净 |
[04:50] | Wait. Excuse me. | 等一下 不好意思 |
[04:51] | Uh, this belongs right here. | 它应该是这样摆的 |
[04:55] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道? |
[04:56] | Because it’s my chair. What’s all this? | 它是我的椅子 你都在干些什么? |
[04:58] | I’m checking for prints. | 我在检查现场痕迹 |
[04:59] | Cap– Uh–Cap– Leland, sir. Uh, Leland. | 上 上 |
[05:02] | Can we get somebody to dust this chair? | 能叫人来擦掉椅子上的灰尘吗? |
[05:05] | I just dusted it. | 我刚擦了灰尘 |
[05:06] | No, I mean… dust it. | 不是 我的意思是擦干净它 |
[05:09] | Dust dust it. Dust the dust. | 擦 擦干净 把灰尘擦掉 |
[05:11] | Macy. | 你完事后 |
[05:12] | When you’re done, make sure that the chair is clean. | 你完事后 要保证椅子是干净的 |
[05:14] | – Okay. – Thank you. | 好的 谢谢你 |
[05:16] | Monk, why don’t you wait outside? | Monk 你不去外边等着? |
[05:17] | Oh, no, no, no. No, no. Captain, I have to do this. | 不 不 不 队长 我必须呆在这里 |
[05:20] | I have to… | 我必须 |
[05:21] | This is personal. | 私人原因 |
[05:23] | That’s precisely why I want you to wait outside. | 那恰恰是我为什么 要你到外边等的原因 |
[05:25] | No, please. I’m begging you. | 不要 我求你了 |
[05:26] | Look, I have to be here. | 你看 我必须呆在这 |
[05:29] | Please? | 好吗? |
[05:32] | Lieutenant? | 副队 |
[05:34] | All right. Teresa Mueller. | 好的 |
[05:36] | She’s been cleaning the building for 12 years. | 她在这幢楼里当了12年的清洁工了 |
[05:39] | Starts on the top floor at 7:00. | 七点由顶楼开始 |
[05:41] | Works her way down. | 一路打扫下来 |
[05:42] | This is always her last stop. | 这里一般是她的终点站 |
[05:43] | So it probably happened about 10:00, 10:30. | 所以案件可能发生 在十点到十点半之间 |
[05:45] | Somebody broke in looking for something, | 有人闯了进来 想找些什么东西 |
[05:47] | probably a file. | 可能是个文件 |
[05:48] | Teresa comes in. Wrong place, wrong time. | Teresa 走了进来 错误的时间来到错误的地点 |
[05:51] | But… But Dr. Kroger said he took a quick inventory. | 但 但是Kroger医生说 他快速清点了一下 |
[05:54] | He didn’t think anything was missing. | 他不觉得有丢了什么东西 |
[05:56] | So the guy panicked, killed her, took off. | 那家伙一害怕 把她给杀了 然后逃离现场 |
[05:58] | No, no, I don’t– I don’t think so. | 不 不对 我觉得不是这样 |
[06:00] | No… Those sofa cushions | 不对 那些沙发抱枕 |
[06:03] | and those files. | 还有那些病历 |
[06:04] | There’s blood under them but not on them. | 血迹是沾在它们底下而不是它们的表面 |
[06:06] | I think he killed her first, | 我认为他是先杀了她 |
[06:08] | and then just took his time | 然后可以安心地翻箱倒柜 |
[06:10] | and ransacked the place. | |
[06:11] | But why would he do that? | 但是他干吗这么做呢? |
[06:14] | Maybe he wasn’t well. | 也许他精神有问题 |
[06:15] | Harold! Harold Krenshaw. | |
[06:17] | You think Harold did this? | 你觉得是Harold干的? 不 |
[06:19] | No, I guess not. Damn it. | 我猜不是 该死的 |
[06:22] | Uh, captain? | 队长? |
[06:23] | They need to, uh, release the body. | 他们要搬走尸体 |
[06:31] | I’ve always been kind of curious about this place. | 我对这个地方 一直有种好奇 |
[06:34] | Yep. | 嗯 |
[06:35] | This is where it all doesn’t happen. | 这就是无事发生的地方 |
[06:51] | Is that Harold’s file? Are you allowed to do that? | 这是Harold的病历吧? 你未经允许能这么干吗? |
[06:53] | Look, I knew it. I knew it! | 瞧 我就知道 我就知道 |
[06:55] | “Paranoia, acute narcissism. | 妄想症 极度自恋 |
[06:57] | Patient believes Adrian Monk is obsessed with him.” | 病人相信Adrian Monk痴迷于他 |
[07:00] | Uh, if anybody is obsessed with anybody, | 如果要说谁痴迷谁 |
[07:02] | he is obsessed with me. | 是他迷上了我 |
[07:03] | I’ve been telling Dr. Kroger that for years. | 是他迷上了我 我多年前就告诉Kroger医生了 |
[07:05] | We–We talk about it all the time. | 我们所有的时间都在讨论这个问题 |
[07:07] | Okay, but Mr. Monk, you should not be reading this. | 是的 不过Monk先生你不应该看到这些 |
[07:08] | How would you feel if someone read your file? | 如果别人看到你的病历你会怎么想? |
[07:14] | My file? | 我的病历? |
[07:23] | Whatcha doing? | 你在干吗? |
[07:24] | Oh, uh… | 喔… 啊… |
[07:26] | I just had a theory about the case. | 我刚对这案子做了个推测 |
[07:27] | I was checking a suspect. | 我在找嫌疑犯呢 |
[07:33] | Hey, that’s your file. | 那可是你的病历 |
[07:34] | Well, you can’t rule anybody out. | 是的 任何人都不能排除 |
[07:36] | Mr. Monk, I do not think this is a good idea. | Monk先生 我不觉得这是个好念头 |
[07:38] | Come on, just a quick look. It’ll only take a second. | 别这样 就看一眼 一下子就看完了 |
[07:41] | Monk, you cannot read that. | Monk 你不能这么做 |
[07:42] | Wait, wait, wait– Oh, my God, wait. | 等一下 等一下 天哪 就等一下嘛 |
[07:44] | Monk, that’s it. That’s it. | Monk 够了 够了 |
[07:45] | You’ve crossed the line. Out of here. Out! | 你已经越权了 给我出去 快出去 |
[07:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:05] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[08:08] | I… saw something in my file. | 我在我病历里看到了些东西 |
[08:11] | Oh, Mr. Monk. I told you not to look. | 噢 Monk先生 我都叫你别看了 |
[08:17] | What was it? | 都说了些什么? |
[08:19] | Two words at the bottom of the page. | 在病历结尾有两个字 |
[08:23] | Two words. | 就两个字 |
[08:24] | What did it say? | 说什么了? |
[08:26] | “No hope.” | 没救 |
[08:33] | She worked for me, cleaning my office, for… | 我雇她清洁我的办公室 |
[08:36] | 10, 12 years. | 有10…12年了 |
[08:38] | I-I didn’t really know her. | 我 我不是很了解她 |
[08:41] | I think she had a daughter. | 我觉得她有个女儿 |
[08:43] | Yeah, one daughter in Santa Fe. | 对 一个女儿 住在Santa Fe |
[08:45] | No other family, though. | 然后就没有别的亲人了 |
[08:47] | It’s terrible. | 真惨 |
[08:49] | Doc, you know, the door wasn’t jimmied. | 医生 你看你的门没有被撬 |
[08:51] | Somebody had a key. | 有人有钥匙 |
[08:52] | Who else has a key to your office? | 还有谁有你办公室的钥匙呢? 我 |
[08:55] | Just me. And Teresa. | 还有Teresa |
[08:58] | What about your patients? | 你的病人呢? |
[09:00] | My patients? No, of course not. | 我的病人? |
[09:02] | Well, there was an extra set of keys in the desk out front. | 当然没有 对了 还有另外一套钥匙 在最前边那张桌子里 |
[09:05] | Which wasn’t locked. | 就没有锁那张 |
[09:06] | Somebody could’ve lifted them and made a copy. | 有人拿去打了一套 |
[09:09] | Wait, wait, you’re saying one of my patients… | 等一下 等一下 你是说我的某个病人干的啊 |
[09:11] | To be honest with you, doc, that’s how it looks. | 医生 实话告诉你吧 看起来是这样 |
[09:13] | We figure somebody broke in, looking for a file. | 我们认为有人破门而入 想找什么病历 |
[09:15] | Probably his own file. | 可能是他自己的病历 |
[09:19] | Look, I realize that you’re reluctant here, | 我知道你不愿意呆在这儿 |
[09:21] | but I happen to be a homicide detective, | 不过我正好是个命案组侦探 |
[09:23] | and this happens to be a homicide investigation. | 而现在恰好也是一个凶杀案调查 |
[09:26] | I–I understand. | 我明白 |
[09:28] | I truly hope you do, because if you do know something– | 我真的希望你明白 因为假如你知道点什么 |
[09:30] | If you believe one of your patients could be involved in this, | 或是你确信你的某个病人 跟案件有关 |
[09:33] | you are legally obligated to help us out here. | 法律上你是有责任在这帮助我们的 |
[09:37] | Go on, ask your lawyer. He’ll tell you. | 问一下你的律师吧 他会告诉你的 |
[09:45] | All right. | 好吧 |
[09:47] | There is one patient. | 我有个病人 |
[09:48] | He’s delusional — borderline schizophrenic. | 他有妄想… 都到精神分裂的边缘了 |
[09:52] | He always thought that I was talking to his ex-wife behind his back. | 他经常想象 我在他背后 跟他的前妻交谈 |
[09:56] | He wanted to see his file to prove that I wasn’t lying. | 他想看他的病历 |
[10:00] | Of course I refused. | 来证明我在骗他 我一口回绝了 |
[10:02] | He threatened me. | 他威胁我 |
[10:06] | He–He threatened to break into my office. | 他威胁要闯入我的办公室 |
[10:09] | I didn’t think he meant it. | 我以为他在吓我 |
[10:14] | What have I done? | 我该怎么办? |
[10:16] | What’s his name? | 他的名字? |
[10:19] | Wheeler. | |
[10:21] | Joseph Wheeler. | |
[10:25] | There he is! Dr. Kroger. | 他在那 Kroger医生 |
[10:27] | I just called your house. | 我刚打电话去你家 |
[10:28] | Your wife said you’d be down here. | 你妻子说你被带到这来了 |
[10:30] | Doctor, I’m sorry. I tried to stop him. | 对不起医生 我想阻止他来着 |
[10:31] | – He doesn’t mind. – Larry, I’ll meet you outside. | 他不会介意的 Larry 我们外边会合吧 |
[10:34] | Here’s the thing — at the crime scene. | 我在犯罪现场发现件事 |
[10:36] | My file happened to fall open, | 我的病历刚好掉在地上打开了 |
[10:38] | and I accidentally read something, | 而我碰巧看到些东西 |
[10:40] | something you had written. | 你写的一些东西 |
[10:41] | A… A notation. | 一个…一个符号 |
[10:43] | It’s no big deal. | 没什么大不了的 |
[10:45] | – Adrian. Not a good time. – No, I–I understand. | Adrian 现在时机不恰当 不 我理解 |
[10:47] | I understand this has been a tough day. | 我明白今天不好受 |
[10:49] | A woman was slaughtered in your office, for God’s sake. | 老天安排了个女人在你办公室里被杀 |
[10:51] | This can wait until Monday. | 这个问题可以等到星期一 |
[10:53] | Adrian, I’m not going to be in my office on Monday. | Adrian 我星期一没打算上班 |
[10:56] | Perfectly understandable. | 这完全可以理解 |
[10:58] | You need some time. I’ll see you Wednesday. | 你需要时间 我可以星期三去找你 |
[11:00] | Adrian, you may as well be the first one to know. | Adrian 你应该是第一个知道的 |
[11:03] | I’m–I’m quitting my practice. I’m retiring. | 我 我不问诊了 我退休了 |
[11:06] | As of when? | 什么时候决定的? |
[11:08] | As of ten minutes ago. | 十分钟前 |
[11:09] | I have some money saved. | 我还有些积蓄 |
[11:11] | Maybe–Maybe I’ll do some writing. | 也许我会写些东西 |
[11:12] | As you both know, | 你们都知道 |
[11:14] | I don’t have much of a sense of humor. | 我不是一个有幽默感的人 |
[11:16] | So sometimes it’s hard for me to tell– | 所以有些话我很难启齿 |
[11:18] | Mr. Monk, he’s not joking. | Monk先生 |
[11:20] | Adrian. | 他不是在开玩笑呢 |
[11:21] | I cannot continue to practice | 从今天开始 我再也没法 |
[11:23] | any more after today. | 继续问诊了 |
[11:25] | The police think that one of my patients killed Teresa Mueller. | 警方认为我的一个病人 杀了Teresa Mueller |
[11:28] | I should have seen it coming. | 我应该预见到的 |
[11:30] | I didn’t. I missed it. This is all my fault. | 可是我没有 我忽略了 都是我的错 |
[11:32] | This… This isn’t happening. | 这 这怎么可能呢 |
[11:35] | This can’t be… | 这不应该的啊 |
[11:36] | Adrian, I promise you I’ll get you another doctor. | Adrian 我答应你 介绍别的医生给你 |
[11:39] | I’ll–I’ll call you next week. | 下星期我会打电话给你 |
[11:40] | Okay. | 那就好 所以说不是真的 |
[11:42] | So it’s not true. | 所以说不是真的 |
[11:43] | You’re not retiring. I mean– | 我意思是你不会退休 |
[11:45] | You can’t, because– | 你不会 因为 |
[11:46] | He–He can’t retire. | 他 他不可能退休 |
[11:48] | This is step one in the grieving process. | 这是悲伤过程的第一反应 |
[11:50] | – He can’t possibly retire. – Denial, denial. | – 他或许不会退休 – 否定 否定 |
[11:53] | Damn you, Charles! | X你 Charles! |
[11:55] | Damn you to hell! | 去死吧你 |
[11:57] | I hate you. | 我恨死你了 |
[11:58] | I hate you! | 我恨死你了 |
[12:01] | You are dead to me. | 你死定了 |
[12:04] | That’s not denial. | 那不是在否定 |
[12:06] | No, step two — that’s anger. | 不是 是第二反应- – 愤怒 |
[12:09] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:11] | Okay, we’re all adults here. | 好吧 我们都是成年人了 |
[12:13] | We can work this out. | 我们能解决这个问题 |
[12:16] | I can hire you full time. | 我可以全职聘请你 |
[12:17] | I’ll put you on the payroll. | 我能付你工资 |
[12:19] | This is step three. It’s bargaining. | 这是第三反应 讨价还价 |
[12:21] | It usually doesn’t go around this quickly. | 通常不可能很快就绕出来 |
[12:23] | Why me? | 怎么会是我? |
[12:24] | Why is it always me? | 怎么老是我? |
[12:27] | Everybody’s always leaving me. | 大家都要离开我 |
[12:29] | – Depression? – This just can’t go on. | – 沮丧? – 不会持续的 |
[12:31] | It’s just too much. Okay. | 太过分了 那好吧 |
[12:32] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[12:35] | It’s not the end of the world. | 这又不是世界末日 |
[12:39] | I’m just gonna have to find another doctor. | 我只要再找一个医生 |
[12:42] | I owe you so much. | 我欠你那么多 |
[12:44] | Thanks to you, | 谢谢你 |
[12:45] | I think I can get past this. | 我想我能熬过去的 |
[12:49] | Thanks, Doc. | 谢谢你医生 |
[12:51] | And finally, acceptance. | 最后的反应:接受 |
[12:53] | Thank God that’s over. | 谢天谢地没事了 |
[12:54] | He can’t retire! | 他不能退休 |
[12:56] | The man can’t quit! | 这家伙不能说不干就不干 因为他不是懦夫 |
[12:58] | Because he’s not a quitter! | 等一下 怎么啦? |
[12:59] | – Wait, what’s going on? – I don’t know, I don’t know. | 等一下 怎么啦? 我不知道啊 |
[13:01] | It’s like he’s starting all over again, like he’s in a loop. | 好象一切又从头开始了 象在个死循环里 |
[13:04] | I hate you for this, Kroger! | Kroger 我恨死你了 |
[13:06] | You are dead to me, you understand me? | 你死定了 你懂我意思吗? |
[13:08] | Dead! | 死! |
[13:12] | I-I really should be heading home. | 我… 我真的得回家了 |
[13:17] | Okay, okay, let’s be reasonable. | 好吧 让我们理智点 |
[13:19] | I’ll come to your house. | 我可以去你家 你不用再 |
[13:21] | You’ll never have to go to your office again. | 你不用再 到你办公室去 |
[13:22] | That’s fair. | 很公平吧 |
[13:28] | Why? | 为什么? |
[13:30] | Why me? | 为什么是我呀? |
[13:31] | Why are they always leaving me? | |
[13:49] | This place is great. | 这地方真不错 |
[13:51] | Oh, cool. | 好棒 |
[13:53] | Hey, you can build your own bear here. | 在这里你可以自己DIY只狗熊公仔 |
[13:54] | Look, I know you have strong feelings about this one, Monk. | 瞧 MONK先生 我知道你对这只狗熊公仔很有感觉 |
[13:57] | But if you can’t handle it, tell me now. | 如果你处理不了 告诉我 |
[13:59] | Don’t go all “you” on me. | 不要都发泄到我身上 |
[14:01] | Watch it. | 看路 |
[14:03] | Hey, you gonna go with the little baseball cap | 嗨 你要给它戴这顶小棒球帽 |
[14:04] | or the army helmet? | 还是军用钢盔? |
[14:06] | Patrolman’s hat. | 巡逻帽 |
[14:07] | Oh. | |
[14:09] | Why don’t you give him your badge, too? | 怎么不把你的警徽也给他? |
[14:10] | You’re not using that, are you? | 反正你也用不着是吧? |
[14:13] | Go find the manager’s office. | 快去找经理办公室 |
[14:14] | See if this guy wasn’t working on Thursday night. | 看看那个人周四晚上是不是没上班 |
[14:16] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 |
[14:17] | Every baby bear needs a heart. | 每一只熊宝宝都需要一颗心 |
[14:19] | So why don’t you go over there to the heart room, | 你们干吗不去心脏房那里 |
[14:21] | and get a wonderful new heart for your wonderful new friend? | 给你出色的新朋友 |
[14:24] | Joseph Wheeler. | 装上一个完美的心呢? |
[14:25] | I’m Captain Leland Stottlemeyer, Homicide. | 我是Leland Stottlemeyer队长 命案组的 |
[14:28] | This is Adrian Monk and Natalie Teeger. | 这是Adrian Monk和 Natalie Teeger |
[14:30] | Do you know Dr. Charles Kroger? | 你认识 Charles Kroger吗? |
[14:32] | Is this about the cleaning lady? | 跟那个清洁女工有关吗? |
[14:34] | She had a name. Teresa Mueller. | 她有名字的 Teresa Mueller |
[14:36] | Ranger Joe! | Joe护理员 |
[14:37] | It’s not beating. | 它的心不跳了 |
[14:39] | You have no right to be here. | 你们不应该来这儿 |
[14:40] | This is where I work. | 这是我工作的地方 |
[14:42] | Actually, for the moment, we work here too. | 实际我们现在也是在这儿工作 |
[14:44] | – You’re squeezing it. – I know what I’m doing. | 你把它挤扁了 我知道我在干吗 |
[14:46] | Dr. Kroger said that you wanted to see your file. | Kroger 医生说 你想看你自己的病历 |
[14:49] | Let me ask you something. | 我来问问你 |
[14:50] | If some shrink had your file, wouldn’t you want to see it? | 如果某个精神病医生有你的病历 你想看吗? |
[14:52] | He said when he wouldn’t show it to you, | 你想看吗? 他说如果他不给你看 |
[14:54] | you threatened him. | 你威胁他 |
[14:55] | You’re hurting him! | 你弄疼它了 |
[14:57] | I was in the middle of a divorce. | 我在离婚 |
[14:58] | I was in a bad place. | 我境况也不好 |
[14:59] | I wasn’t thinking straight. | 我也不会钻牛角尖 |
[15:01] | That doesn’t mean I’m a killer. | 但这不代表我是杀手 |
[15:03] | I think you broke its heart. | 我想你弄坏了它的心脏 |
[15:05] | Yeah, well, join the club. | 那好啊 欢迎加入伤心俱乐部 |
[15:06] | Okay, okay, okay. I think that he’s good. | 好 好 好 我想它没事的 |
[15:08] | I think he’s okay. Look, look. | 它没事的 你看 |
[15:11] | You said yourself you weren’t thinking straight. | 你自己说你不会钻牛角尖 |
[15:13] | You broke into Kroger’s office, didn’t you? | 那你有没有闯入Kroger医生的办公室啊? |
[15:15] | – No, no, not me. – Yeah, you surprised Teresa, | 不是我 你意外地遇见了Teresa |
[15:17] | you panicked, you grabbed a letter opener, | 你一心慌 就抓了把开信刀 |
[15:19] | – and you stabbed her. – And you know what else you did? | 然后刺伤了她 你知道你还干了什么吗? |
[15:21] | Monk. Do you have any idea? | – 你有头绪吗? |
[15:22] | Dr. Kroger quit. | Kroger不干了 |
[15:24] | He quit. | 他不干了 |
[15:25] | He’s giving up his practice forever. | 他永远地放弃了他的问诊 |
[15:26] | That’s what you did. | 这就是你干的好事 |
[15:28] | You’re a patient too. | 你也是病人 |
[15:30] | I heard about Dr. Kroger. | Kroger医生的事我听说了 |
[15:32] | You think I wanted him to quit? | 你觉得我想让他退休? |
[15:33] | I would’ve taken a bullet for that man. | 我恨不得把那个人杀了 |
[15:36] | I love Dr. Kroger. | 我爱 Kroger医生 |
[15:38] | He was all I had. | 他是我的全部 |
[15:39] | That’s how I feel too. | 我也有同感 |
[15:41] | I don’t know what I’m gonna do without him. | 没了他我都不知道怎么办 |
[15:43] | I don’t know what I’m gonna do without him. | 没了他我都不知道怎么办 |
[15:45] | Wheeler was doing inventory | Wheeler 周四晚上 |
[15:47] | until 1:00 a.m. Thursday morning. | 清点存货一直到凌晨一点 |
[15:49] | You mean he’s not the guy? | 你的意思是他不是凶手? |
[15:50] | What are we gonna do? | 我们怎么办? |
[15:52] | – What are we gonna do? | – What are we gonna do? – 我们怎么办? – 我们怎么办? |
[15:53] | What are we gonna do? | 我们怎么办? |
[15:55] | What are we gonna do? | 我们怎么办? |
[15:56] | I’m so bereft. | 如丧考妣啊 |
[15:58] | I’m bereft too. I’m– | 我也是啊 |
[16:00] | We’re all bereft. | 我们都一样 |
[16:02] | Everybody’s bereft. | 所有人都一样 |
[16:09] | And I’ve been thinking about Natalie. | 我还想起了Natalie |
[16:10] | I’ve become so dependent on her. | 我刚开始倚赖她 |
[16:12] | Too dependent. | 那么地倚赖 |
[16:14] | I don’t know what I’m gonna do if she leaves. | 当她去泽西的时候 我都不知道怎么办 |
[16:17] | I maybe should say “when she leaves,” | 也许我该说 她什么时候走 |
[16:19] | because it’s just a matter of time. | 因为这只是个时间问题 |
[16:22] | She’s gonna die, | 她要死了 |
[16:23] | or find another job. | 还是跳槽了 |
[16:26] | Either way, I’m screwed. | 任何一种情况 我都接受不了 |
[16:30] | Mr. Monk, I don’t really feel comfortable about this. | Monk先生 这让我真的很不舒服 |
[16:33] | Well, it’s Monday morning, 9:00 a.m. | 好吧 现在是周一早上9:00 |
[16:35] | I have to talk to somebody. | 我必须找个人谈话 |
[16:37] | Okay, but you cannot talk about me. | 那好吧 不过你不能谈论到我 |
[16:39] | Okay? I’m off limits. | 行吗? 我话题不限 |
[16:41] | Fine. | 行 |
[16:44] | So, when I was 12, | 当我12岁的时候 |
[16:46] | my mother decided to go back to work. | 我妈决定出去工作 |
[16:48] | She said it was only part time, | 她跟我说只是兼职 |
[16:51] | but she was gone almost every night… | 但她几乎每个晚上都出去 |
[16:54] | Mmm, that’s hard. I know. | 我知道那很难受 |
[16:56] | I remember when my mother started to do volunteer work. | 我记得当我妈妈 开始当义工时 |
[16:59] | It was so difficult– Whoa, whoa. | – 非常困难 – 喔 喔 |
[17:00] | Whoa. | 喔 |
[17:01] | What are you doing? | 你在干吗? |
[17:03] | I’m just talking. | 我在跟你说话啊 |
[17:04] | That’s not how it works. | 不是这么做的 |
[17:06] | Nobody cares about your problems. | 没人关心你的问题 |
[17:09] | So… I keep thinking about Dr. Kroger’s file. | 我还是想着kroger医生的病历 |
[17:13] | Those two words. | 那两个字 |
[17:15] | You know? “No hope.” | 你知道吗? 没救 |
[17:16] | “No hope.” | 没救 |
[17:17] | That could mean a lot of different things. | 那可以有很多不同的解释 |
[17:20] | Like what? | 比如? |
[17:22] | Like, it could… Uh… | 比如说…. |
[17:25] | Uh… | |
[17:28] | Uh… | |
[17:32] | I didn’t see that last week. | 上个星期我没见过它 |
[17:35] | Must’ve been covered up. | 一定是被遮住了 |
[17:36] | What? | 什么呀? |
[17:38] | From here to here, it’s been vacuumed. | 从这里到这里 它被除尘了 |
[17:41] | She only vacuumed part of the rug. | 她只吸了部分地毯的尘 |
[17:44] | Well, what does that mean? | 那意味着什么呢? |
[17:45] | It means she didn’t walk in on the killer. | 那意味着她不是在杀手之后来的 |
[17:49] | He walked in on her. | 杀手跟在她后面进来 |
[17:52] | He knew she was here. | 他知道她在这儿 |
[17:54] | He must have heard the vacuum. | 他一定听到了吸尘器的声音 |
[17:58] | He was after her. | 他在她后面 |
[18:00] | This was all about her. | 这就是关于她的一切 |
[18:03] | Hi. Hello. | 你好 |
[18:05] | Are you guys cops? | 你们是警察吗? |
[18:07] | Not technically. | 技术上不算 |
[18:08] | No, but we work with the police. | 但我们跟警察一起办案 |
[18:10] | This is Adrian Monk, and I’m Natalie Teeger. | 这是Adrian Monk |
[18:11] | Francis Merrigan. | 我是Natalie Teeger |
[18:13] | I have the office, uh, right there. | 我的办公室就在那边 |
[18:15] | – Import-export. – Oh, right. | 做出入口贸易的 嗯 |
[18:17] | I-I saw the door open. | 我看到门开着 |
[18:19] | I got a little worried. | 有点担心 |
[18:20] | You know, after what happened last week, you can’t be too careful. | 你知道 在发生了上星期那件事后 你不得不小心 |
[18:23] | Right. | 是的 |
[18:24] | Can I tell you the truth? Uh… | 我实话告诉你吧 |
[18:26] | I’m kind of glad Doc Kroger’s leaving. | Kroger医生走了我有点开心 |
[18:29] | I mean, he’s a nice guy. | 他是好人 |
[18:30] | But his patients… | 但他的病人嘛 |
[18:33] | You know what I’m talking about. | 你明白我的意思 |
[18:36] | No, I don’t think that I do. | 我不明白 |
[18:39] | You know? | 你知道吧? |
[18:40] | I mean, some of ’em– Whoa! | 我的意思是说 他们中的一些人 |
[18:42] | I–I could see ’em from my office. | 我在我办公室能看到他们 |
[18:45] | It was like a freak show. | 就象是怪物展示会 |
[18:46] | Well, I’m sure that they’re doing the best that they can. | 我确信他们 尽力做好了 |
[18:49] | They’re… | 他们 |
[18:50] | doing the best they can. | 尽力做好了 |
[18:52] | Oh yeah, sure. Uh… but… | 当然 但是 |
[18:55] | One of ’em did kill Teresa, right? | 他们中有人杀了Teresa对吧? |
[18:56] | Actually, we’re not so sure. We were just talking about that. | 实际上我们还不确定 我们刚刚在讨论这个问题 |
[18:59] | Well, I, uh– I’m gonna make some coffee. | 好吧 我得去弄咖啡了 |
[19:01] | I got a long night ahead of me. | 漫漫长夜等着我呢 |
[19:02] | So I’ll let you guys get back to work. | 让你们好好工作吧 |
[19:04] | Okay, well, it was nice to meet you. | 好的 很高兴认识你 |
[19:05] | Yeah. Good luck. | 祝你们好运 |
[19:08] | – Right. Thanks. See you soon. – Have a good night. | |
[19:21] | Adrian. | |
[19:22] | Dr. Kroger, it’s me. Adrian Monk. | Kroger医生 是我 Adrian Monk |
[19:24] | How did you get here? Where–where’s Natalie? | 你怎么来了? Natalie呢? |
[19:27] | Natalie refused to bring me. | Natalie 不肯带我来 |
[19:29] | – Good for her. – I had to take a cab. | – 好样的 – 我只好叫了出租车 |
[19:31] | It was horrible. | 真可怕 我得跟你讲一讲 |
[19:32] | – I’d love to talk to you about it– – Adrian, no. No. | 我得跟你讲一讲 Adrian 不要 |
[19:33] | I have told you, I’m retired. | 我告诉过你我退休了 |
[19:35] | Here’s the thing– Joseph Wheeler | 是这样的 Joseph |
[19:36] | did not kill Teresa. | Wheeler 没有杀Teresa |
[19:38] | Adrian, I’ve been talking to the captain. | Adrian 我有跟队长谈过 |
[19:40] | I know that. | 我知道 我的哪一个病人杀了Teresa |
[19:41] | It doesn’t matter which of my patients killed Teresa, | 我的哪一个病人杀了Teresa 并不要紧 |
[19:43] | it is still my responsibility. | 这件事还是我的责任 |
[19:44] | But I don’t think it was any of your patients. | 但我认为不是你的病人干的 |
[19:47] | It was not about you at all. | 实际上不关你事 |
[19:48] | Adrian, of course you would say that. | Adrian 你当然这么讲 |
[19:50] | You–You want me to come back to work. | 你想我继续执业 |
[19:52] | Close the damn door! | 快把门关上 |
[19:54] | – It’s freezing! – Is that Troy? | – 冻死人了 – 是Troy? |
[19:55] | Yes, that’s my son. | 是的 我儿子 |
[19:57] | Oh, he sounds wonderful. | 他声音好好听哦 |
[19:59] | I hope he appreciates how lucky he is to have you in his life. | 我希望他感激生命中有你 是多么的幸运 |
[20:02] | The food’s getting cold. We’re not waiting for you. | 菜都凉了 我们可不等你了 |
[20:04] | Mmm, something smells good. | 好香啊 |
[20:06] | Adrian. Adrian. I can’t invite you in. | 我不会邀请你进来的 |
[20:09] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[20:10] | I’m thirsty. | 我很渴 |
[20:12] | I’m parched, really. | 我很热 真的 |
[20:14] | Adrian, you can’t come in. | Adrian 你不能进来 |
[20:17] | It’s really inappropriate. | 真的不行 |
[20:18] | Isn’t it? | 是吗? |
[20:20] | Adrian, you’ve got to let go. | Adrian 你得走了 |
[20:22] | It’s not easy. | 不容易啊 |
[20:23] | I’ve been seeing you for almost nine years. | 我在你那看了9年了 |
[20:26] | No, I mean, you’ve got to let go of the door. | 不行 |
[20:29] | Oh. Yeah. | 我意思是要你让门关上 |
[20:31] | Adrian, I promise you, I will find you another doctor | Adrian 我答应你 我会尽快 |
[20:34] | as soon as I can. | 给你再找个医生 |
[20:36] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[20:37] | That’s good. Two… | 很好 两只… |
[20:38] | Two… two more fingers. | 还有两只手指 |
[20:41] | Go on, good. Go, go, go. | 继续 好的 拿掉 拿掉 |
[20:43] | Come on, that’s very good. | 非常好 |
[20:46] | Great. | 太好了 |
[20:49] | I read your notes! | 我看了你的注语 |
[20:51] | What did you mean by “No hope”? | 没救是什么意思? |
[20:53] | What does that mean? | 究竟是什么意思? |
[20:55] | No hope. | 没救 |
[21:35] | You get out of here! I’m here. | 你给我走开 |
[21:38] | You are out of your mind. | 有我在这儿了 你疯了 |
[21:39] | You’re sick, crazy. | 你有病 疯子 |
[21:42] | No, you are sick. | 你才有病呢 |
[21:57] | Go get a life. | |
[21:58] | You are pathetic. | |
[22:00] | You are pathetic. | |
[22:02] | You are crazy. Out of your mind. | |
[22:18] | Dear, no, no. Don’t–Don’t answer that. | 亲爱的 别管它 |
[22:20] | Wait for the police to come. | 等警察来处理 |
[22:22] | It’s… Adrian Monk. | 是Adrian Monk |
[22:23] | Oh, Mrs. Kroger. Is there a problem? | Kroger夫人 出事了? |
[22:25] | Somebody threw a rock. It broke a window in the bedroom. | 有人砸了块石头 |
[22:28] | How did you get here so quickly? | 打烂了卧室的窗户 你怎么来得这么快? |
[22:30] | We just called 911 30 seconds ago. | 我才报了警30秒钟 |
[22:33] | Well, I… | – 我… – Adrian 你是不是一直 |
[22:34] | Have you been out there all this time? | 在外面? |
[22:35] | It’s been three hours. What have you been doing? | 都三个小时了 你究竟想干吗? |
[22:37] | I… was looking for my, uh… | 我…我在找我的…嗯 |
[22:40] | Hey, Dad. Telegram for a Dr. Kroger. | Kroger医生的“电报” |
[22:50] | “Dr. K, you ruined my life. | K医生 |
[22:54] | You will pay.” | 你毁了我的生活 |
[23:01] | You were in the den and the lights were on. | 你得付出代价 |
[23:03] | That’s right. Is that important? | 是的 这很重要吗? |
[23:05] | It means he could see you. | 这意味着他能看到你 |
[23:07] | He could have hurt you if he wanted to. | 他愿意的话可以伤害到你 |
[23:09] | I think he was just trying to scare you. | 我想他只是想吓唬你吧 |
[23:10] | Well, he succeeded. | 那他得逞了 |
[23:13] | So you think it was definitely one of my patients. | 那么你认为明显是我的病人 |
[23:17] | Well, that’s what we think, yeah. | 我是这么认为的 |
[23:19] | – And nobody saw the car? – No. | – 没人看到那辆车? – 没有 |
[23:21] | Monk | Monk, can you ID the car? |
[23:23] | No, sorry. | 你记得车牌吗? 很抱歉 |
[23:26] | I don’t think he’ll be back. | 不行 我觉得他不会再回来了 |
[23:27] | But if it will make you feel better, I can offer you some protection. | 但如果保护措施能让你们安心的话 我会安排的 我来吧 |
[23:30] | I’ll do it! | 我很乐意 |
[23:32] | Be glad to do it. I’m the bodyguard. | 我就是保镖 没有必要吧 |
[23:34] | – No, it’s not necess– – I’ll move in! | 我会搬进来 |
[23:36] | I’ll be right here with you, 24/7. | 我会每周七天每天24小时和你一起呆在这 |
[23:38] | I’ll never leave your side. | 我怎么都不会离开你的 |
[23:40] | I just have to go home, pick up a few things, okay? | 我就是得回家拿点东西 行吗? |
[23:42] | Actually, I was thinking of a couple of these guys parked out front. | 实际上 我是想安排 一些人呆在房子前面 – 好啊 – 这真的是… |
[23:46] | – Great. – That would be… | 一堆警察呆在前面 |
[23:48] | Couple of cops out front. That’s great. | 那敢情好 |
[23:51] | Fine. It was just a suggestion. | 好吧 这只是个建议 那就说定了? |
[23:54] | Okay? | 等一下 |
[23:55] | Wait a second. | 等一下 |
[23:57] | What? | 干吗? |
[23:58] | I’ve seen that rock. I know that rock. | 我见过这块石头 我认得这块石头 |
[24:04] | This particular rock? | 这块具体的石头? |
[24:06] | I know that rock. I’ve seen it before somewhere. | 我认得这块石头 我以前在哪里见过 如果是别人这么说 |
[24:10] | If anybody else had said that, I’d have said they were crazy. | 我得说他们疯了 在哪呢? |
[24:13] | – Where? – My dad thinks I did it. | 我老爸以为是我干的 |
[24:16] | – Troy, that’s not true. – Yeah, right. | Troy 我没这么想 你有 |
[24:19] | Before you guys got here he asked me if I did it. | 在你们来之前 他就问了我是不是我干的 |
[24:22] | Why don’t you admit it? | 你干吗不承认呢? 你干吗害怕说出事实呢? |
[24:24] | Why are you afraid of telling the truth? | 你是什么精神医生? 害怕真相? |
[24:25] | What kind of shrink are you, afraid of the truth? | Troy 对不起了 我很伤心 |
[24:27] | Troy, I’m sorry, I was upset! | 嘿 |
[24:29] | Hey, Troy, remember me? | Troy 记得我吗? |
[24:32] | Yeah, I remember. | 记得 你别添乱了好吗? |
[24:33] | You, uh, staying out of trouble? | 你别添乱了好吗? |
[24:35] | No. | 不行 那好吧 |
[24:36] | All right, why don’t you just wait upstairs, son? | 儿子 你干吗不去楼上等着呢? |
[24:38] | I told you never to call me that! | 我告诉别这么叫我 |
[24:40] | Look, officers, is there a way that a doctor or like a psychiatrist | 警官 一个医生 |
[24:43] | could fix a DNA test? | 或类似精神病专家有没有办法 改动DNA测试的结果? |
[24:44] | Because there is no way Charlie and me are related. | 因为我跟Charlie一点血缘关系都没有 Troy 不要 |
[24:47] | Troy, please. | 你不是我妈妈 |
[24:48] | You’re not my mother, Madeline! | 别恶作剧了 |
[24:50] | And that man is certainly not my father! | 那男的就更不是我爸爸了 |
[24:52] | He’s your father, Troy, you’re going to have to accept that! | 他是你爸爸 Troy 你得接受现实 不! |
[24:54] | No! | 你究竟要我干吗? |
[24:55] | Hey, what do you want from me? | 你究竟要我干吗? |
[24:57] | I’ve taken the test three times! | 我都做了三次测试了 |
[24:59] | Whatever! | 你别管 |
[25:00] | Um, we better be going, Monk. | Monk 我们最好走了吧 走吧 我们送你 |
[25:02] | Come on, we’ll give you a ride. | 好的 |
[25:04] | Charlie Yeah. | |
[25:05] | There’ll be two guys out front, Charlie. | 外面有两个人 |
[25:07] | You need anything, call me. | 你要什么的话 |
[25:08] | I appreciate it. | 打电话给我 非常感谢 |
[25:12] | Adrian | Adrian, I have some really good news for you. |
[25:16] | I called a colleague of mine earlier tonight. | 告诉你个好消息 我傍晚时打了个电话给我大学同学 |
[25:18] | Dr. Jonah Sorenson. He’s a great doctor. | Jonah Sorenson医生 一个好医生 |
[25:21] | Very famous. | 非常出名 |
[25:22] | He usually doesn’t take new patients. | 他一般不收新病人的 |
[25:24] | But he’s heard about you, so he’s gonna fit you in. | 但他听说过你 他愿意收你做病人 |
[25:31] | Maybe I’ll call him. | 我打电话给他吧 |
[25:33] | Actually, um, you have an appointment. | 实际上 你已经预约好了 |
[25:36] | Tomorrow. 5:00. | 明天 5:00 |
[25:49] | Adrian Monk for Dr. Sorenson. | Adrian Monk 找Sorenson医生的 |
[25:54] | Fill this out. | 填份表吧 |
[25:56] | Uh… | 嗯.. |
[26:03] | It says “List any phobias.” | 上面说”列举所有恐惧症” |
[26:05] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[26:06] | There are only five spaces. | 但上面只有五格可以填 |
[26:11] | You can use the back. | 你可以写在反面 |
[26:16] | I might need another sheet. | 再给我一张 |
[26:24] | I might need another sheet. | 再给我一张 |
[26:33] | I might need another sheet. | 再给我一张 |
[26:37] | – Mr. Monk? – That’s right. | – Monk先生? |
[26:39] | Jonah Sorenson. | – 是的 |
[26:41] | Why don’t you fill that out later. | 你干吗不等会再填表呢? |
[26:42] | I hate all that paperwork, don’t you? | 我讨厌文字工作 你呢? |
[26:45] | Yes, sir. | 是的 |
[26:47] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[26:54] | Are you ready? | 你准备好了吗? |
[26:59] | So. What do I call you? | 那么 我该怎么称呼你呢? |
[27:02] | Um… | 嗯.. |
[27:06] | How about Adrian? | 叫你Adrian怎么样? |
[27:08] | Adrian. Good. | Adrian 好啊 |
[27:10] | Dr. Kroger sent me over your file. | Kroger把你的病历移交给我了 |
[27:13] | Seems like you’ve made excellent progress | 看起来你大有进步啊 |
[27:15] | in the last year and a half. | 在过去一年半里 |
[27:17] | Oh, really? Is that what it says? | 真的? 病历是这么说的? |
[27:19] | Well, I’ve only taken a glance at it. | 我只是匆匆浏览了一下 继续看下去 |
[27:21] | Yeah, well, keep reading. | 快结尾的时候他就没那么乐观了 |
[27:23] | Near the end, he’s not quite so optimistic. | 快结尾的时候他就没那么乐观了 |
[27:25] | Dr. Kroger is a good man. | Kroger医生是个好人 |
[27:28] | I’m gonna miss him. | 我会怀念他的 |
[27:29] | Yes, he’s a– he’s a good man. | 是的 他是个好人 |
[27:33] | He’s very symmetrical. | 他很对称 |
[27:35] | Symmetrical. | 对称 |
[27:36] | Oh, you mean, like, well balanced. | 你意思是 |
[27:39] | That’s a nice way of putting it. | 非常平稳 |
[27:43] | Are–are you okay? | 这么放着是个好办法 你没事吧? |
[27:45] | Yes, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[27:46] | It’s just… | 就是… |
[27:48] | Just some dust. | 就是飞进了些灰尘 |
[27:50] | I understand that you spend a lot of time | 我理解你用了很多时间 |
[27:53] | talking about your late wife. | 谈到你的前妻 |
[27:56] | Tell me about her. | 跟我说说她吧 |
[27:58] | Yeah, Trudy. | 她是个非常美丽 |
[28:01] | She was a very beautiful… | |
[28:07] | Very… very symmetrical woman. | 非常… 非常对称的女人 |
[28:12] | – Anything else? – No. | 还有别的吗? 没了 |
[28:15] | Just beautiful and symmetrical. | 就是美丽跟对称 |
[28:18] | And you have a brother, Ambrose, | 你还有个哥哥 Ambrose |
[28:20] | and an assistant… | 还有一个助手 Natalie |
[28:23] | Natalie Teeger? Tell me about her. | Teeger? 跟我说一下她吧 |
[28:25] | In a lot of ways she reminds me of Trudy. | 在很多地方她让我想起了Trudy |
[28:29] | She is also quite… Quite… | 她也是很…很… |
[28:33] | Symmetrical? | 对称? |
[28:35] | Adrian, I get the feeling you’re not very comfortable | Adrian 我觉察到你对我的右臂 感觉很不舒服 |
[28:38] | about my right arm. | 不 |
[28:40] | No. Oh, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 |
[28:42] | No. Not at all. | 也不全是这样 |
[28:45] | Where is it? | 出什么事了? |
[28:48] | I lost it in a boating accident two years ago. | 两年前一次划艇事故没了 |
[28:51] | Oh. | 但我现在把它当作一次正面的体验 |
[28:52] | But I look upon it now as a positive experience. | 但我现在把它当作一次正面的体验 |
[28:55] | I’ve learned a lot about trauma and loss. | 我学了些伤残方面的东西 |
[28:58] | The things that you’re going through. | 一些你得去经历的东西 |
[29:01] | Uh-huh. | 你能处理好吗? |
[29:03] | Can you handle it? | |
[29:04] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[29:06] | I’m just used to the way things were. | 我是个因循守旧的人 改变是困难的 |
[29:09] | Change is difficult. | 改变是不可能的 |
[29:11] | Change is impossible. | |
[29:12] | Well, I wouldn’t exactly say impossible. | 我不能肯定地说是不可能的 |
[29:15] | Look, it’s not just you. | 那不仅仅因为你 是所有东西 |
[29:17] | It’s everything. | 是这间办公室 |
[29:18] | It’s this office. I spent nine years in Dr. Kroger’s office. | 我去Kroger医生那里九年了 |
[29:23] | I knew every book on every shelf. | 我知道书架上的每一本书 |
[29:26] | Every leaf on every plant. | 室内植物的每片叶子 |
[29:28] | Every rock– | 每块石头 |
[29:33] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[29:35] | I have to go. | 我要走了 现在? |
[29:37] | Now? | 是的 |
[29:38] | Yeah, yeah. | |
[29:40] | Let’s remember where we were and we’ll pick it up later. | 记得我们谈到哪了 晚一点再从那里继续 |
[29:42] | Oh, I mean I’ll pick it up. | 我意思是我会从那里继续 |
[29:44] | Or you could pick it up. We’ll both pick it up. | 或是你会从那里继续 我们都从那里继续 |
[29:46] | We’ll each take one end. | 我们会同时结束 |
[29:48] | I don’t wanna talk about picking it up anymore. | 我再也不想讨论从那里继续了 |
[29:55] | Doctor? | 医生? 不会吧 |
[29:56] | Oh, no. | 不会吧 Kroger医生 谢天谢地 |
[29:57] | Oh, Dr. Kroger. Thank God. | Kroger医生 谢天谢地 |
[29:58] | I figured I might find you here– Listen. | 我认为我可能会在这找到你 听着 |
[30:00] | Adrian, you have got to respect my decision. | Adrian 你得尊重我的决定 |
[30:03] | No, no, no, no, I’m not stalking you. | 不不不 我不是要说服你 |
[30:05] | At least not for the moment. | 至少不是现在 |
[30:07] | All right, just give me a minute. | 给我点时间 |
[30:09] | The captain said that I could come in | 队长说我可以进来 |
[30:11] | and pack up some things. | 拿走些东西 |
[30:13] | How did your session with Dr. Sorenson go? | 你和Sorenson医生的会面进行得怎么样? |
[30:17] | Okay, I guess. | 还行吧 我想 |
[30:19] | I don’t know, I just felt like there was something missing. | 我不知道 就象… 那里丢了什么东西 |
[30:23] | When was the last time you saw him? | 你最后一次见她是什么时候? |
[30:25] | Oh, four or five years ago. | 四五年前吧 |
[30:27] | How’s he doing? I heard– | 他现在怎么样? 我听说 |
[30:29] | I heard he lost some weight. | 我听说他掉了几斤肉 |
[30:31] | Yes, he lost a little weight. | 是掉了几斤肉 |
[30:33] | Ah! Oh! | |
[30:34] | I think I have big news about the case. | 我想我有些案子的新情况 |
[30:37] | I remembered where I saw that rock. | 我记得我在哪见过那块石头了 那块石头? |
[30:38] | – That rock? – Rock from last night. | 昨晚那块石头 |
[30:40] | It’s been driving me crazy. Then all of sudden, pow! | 我都快给它搞疯了 |
[30:45] | It was right there. | 突然灵机一动 它就在这里 |
[30:48] | But it’s amazing. | 太神奇了 |
[30:49] | You remember one particular rock? | 你居然能记得一块具体的石头? |
[30:51] | Well, I’ve been staring at it for nine years. | 我都看了它九年了 – 你知道的 |
[30:53] | You know, gift/curse. | 天赐 – 也是天谴 |
[30:57] | Who else has access to this courtyard? | 还有谁能接近这个院子? |
[31:00] | Uh, just me. | 我 |
[31:02] | And Francis Merrigan. | 还有Francis Merrigan 你看到什么了? |
[31:14] | Do you see anything? | 我看见很多奶粉 |
[31:15] | I see a lot of powdered milk. | 八九个玩偶 |
[31:19] | Eight or nine cartons. | 他昨天身上也带着个玩偶 |
[31:20] | He was carrying a carton with him yesterday too. So? | 然后呢? |
[31:26] | So I don’t see a coffeemaker, do you? | 然后我没看到咖啡壶 你呢? |
[31:31] | No. | 没有 |
[31:34] | Powered milk is made from lactose. | 奶粉由乳糖制成 |
[31:36] | Drug dealers use it to cut heroin. | 毒贩子用它来分装海洛因 |
[31:39] | You think that Francis Merrigan is dealing drugs? | 你认为Francis Merrigan 在贩毒? |
[31:42] | And I think he murdered your cleaning lady. | 我还认为他杀了那个清洁女工 |
[31:46] | Adrian, I don’t think you should talk about Francis Merrigan anymore. | Adrian 我认为你不应该 再谈论Francis Merrigan |
[31:51] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[32:09] | Is he here? | 他在吗? |
[32:11] | Is who here? | 谁啊? |
[32:12] | Mr. Monk. | Monk先生 |
[32:13] | No. | 没有 |
[32:16] | What’s up? | 怎么了? |
[32:29] | How are you doing? | 你怎么样了? |
[32:31] | I’m scared to death. | 我怕死 |
[32:33] | What do we do? | 我们该怎么办? |
[32:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:36] | First thing. | 首先 |
[32:38] | We have to move. | 我们得动一动 |
[32:40] | I’m gonna need you… | 我要你 |
[32:43] | to come over here. | 挪到这来 |
[33:06] | Okay. | 好了 |
[33:08] | Now what? | 现在呢? |
[33:10] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[33:12] | What’s the plan? | 计划呢? |
[33:14] | I don’t have a plan. | 我没有计划 |
[33:16] | Why did you have me switch places? | 那你干吗要我换位置? |
[33:19] | I always sit on this side. | 我一向坐在这边 |
[33:20] | I’ve been thinking a lot about my brother lately– | 我近来一直想到我哥哥 不 |
[33:23] | No, no, Adrian. This is not a session. | 不 Adrian 现在不是在心理咨询 |
[33:25] | I’m really frightened. | 我真的很害怕 |
[33:26] | I don’t know what’s going on. | 我不知道会发生什么 |
[33:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:31] | Okay, do you see those figurines? | 你看到那些小雕像了吗? |
[33:32] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[33:33] | Check the label. | 查一下它们的商标 |
[33:35] | They’re from Turkey. | 土耳其来的 |
[33:36] | That one in the corner — it’s cracked. | 角落里那个已经裂了 |
[33:39] | Obviously ruined. | 明显已经坏了 |
[33:40] | Why didn’t he throw it out? | 他为什么不扔掉呢? |
[33:43] | Drugs? | 毒品? |
[33:45] | But what does that have to do with Teresa? | 跟Teresa有什么关系呢? |
[33:48] | I think Teresa broke that figurine. | 我想Teresa 打烂了这些玩偶 |
[33:51] | I remember, after we found the body, | 我记得 我们发现尸体后 |
[33:54] | I asked Lieutenant Disher | 我问Disher副队 |
[33:56] | if he’d checked the vacuum cleaner. | 他有没有检查真空吸尘器 |
[33:57] | He said the bag was completely empty. | 他说废物包几乎是空的 |
[34:01] | But think about it. | 你想想 废物包不应该是空的 |
[34:02] | The bag couldn’t have been empty | 废物包不应该是空的 |
[34:04] | if she had been vacuuming rugs all night. | 如果她整晚都在给地毯吸尘 |
[34:06] | I’m–I’m not following you. | 我 我跟不上你的思路 星期四晚上 |
[34:07] | On Thursday night, | 星期四晚上 |
[34:09] | Teresa was cleaning Merrigan’s office. | Teresa在清洁Merrigan的办公室 |
[34:12] | She must have knocked over that figurine. | 她一定是弄倒了玩偶 |
[34:15] | It broke open. | 摔破了 |
[34:16] | It was filled with powder. | 里面都是粉末 |
[34:19] | – Heroin? – She had no idea. | 海洛因? 她不知道 |
[34:21] | She just vacuumed it up and moved on | 她把它们吸掉 |
[34:23] | to the next office — your office. | 继续清洁下一个办公室 你的办公室 |
[34:26] | Meanwhile, Merrigan comes back. | 这期间 Merrigan回来了 |
[34:28] | He sees the broken figurine. | 他看到了摔破的玩偶 |
[34:30] | He figured out what happened. | 他猜到了发生什么事情 |
[34:32] | He knew somewhere in that building | 他知道在这座大楼里某个房间里 |
[34:35] | was a vacuum cleaner bag filled with heroin. | 有一个装满海洛因的吸尘器废物包 |
[34:39] | He went looking for Teresa, | 他去找Teresa |
[34:40] | and caught up with her in your office. | 然后在你的办公室里找到了她 |
[34:43] | Merrigan must have checked the bag | Merrigan 应该检查了那个废物包 |
[34:45] | to make sure the heroin was still there. | 确认那些海洛因还在 还没找到毒品之前 |
[34:48] | Once he found it, he couldn’t just let her go. | 他不可能让她走 |
[34:51] | She had seen too much. | 她看到太多不该看的了 |
[34:54] | Then, he rifled through your files | 然后他弄乱你的病历档案 |
[34:56] | threw a rock at your house, | 朝你家扔了块石头 |
[34:58] | so everybody would think it was one of your patients. | 谁都会认为是你的病人干的 |
[35:01] | Everyone did. | 谁都会这么认为 |
[35:04] | Everybody except you. Adrian. | 除了你 |
[35:08] | I hope someday I’m as good at my job | 我衷心希望有一天我也能 |
[35:11] | as you are at yours. | 跟你一样工作得这么优秀 |
[35:12] | So you’re not quitting? | 你不退休了? |
[35:14] | Right now, I don’t know if it really matters. | 现在我不知道 |
[35:16] | We’re in big trouble here, aren’t we? | 我们现在很麻烦 是吧? |
[35:18] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[35:19] | I’m never going to see my family again. | 我再也见不到我的家人了 |
[35:22] | My son… | 我儿子 |
[35:25] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[35:27] | Do you think anyone will ever find us? | 你觉得有谁能找到我们吗? |
[35:29] | I don’t see how. | 不可能 |
[35:31] | Nobody in the world has any idea where we are. | 这世界上没有一个人 会想到我们在哪 |
[35:47] | Don’t worry, Dr. K, I’m coming. | 别担心 医生 我来了 |
[35:50] | I got your back. | 我跟着你呢 |
[35:53] | No sign of a struggle. | 没有打斗的迹象 |
[35:55] | Okay, well, that’s a good sign, right? | 这是个好现象 对吧? |
[35:58] | Okay, somebody say “right.” | 谁告诉我是对的 |
[36:01] | That’s right, right. That’s good. | 是的 |
[36:03] | Disher. | 是的 这是个好现象 |
[36:05] | Yeah, no, do it now. | 好的 接过来吧 |
[36:06] | Captain, they’re patching somebody through. | 队长 他们把某人接过来了 |
[36:08] | He says he knows where Monk is. | 他说他知道 Monk 在哪 |
[36:10] | This is Stottlemeyer. | 我是Stottlemeyer |
[36:12] | Wait– Hang on, sir. | 等一下 先生不要挂机 |
[36:13] | Just slow down. | 说慢点 |
[36:16] | Harold? | |
[36:32] | All right. Okay. | 搞定了 |
[36:34] | Wait. Wait, wait, wait. Wait. | 等一下 |
[36:36] | Could you… | 等一下 等一下 你可以… |
[36:37] | – Could you put me over there? – Pardon me? | 你可以把我放在那边吗? |
[36:40] | Please. I can’t– I can’t be on this side. | 请再说一遍 我不能呆在这边 |
[36:43] | Please, I’m begging you. Just look into your hearts. | 求求你 凭你良心了 |
[36:45] | He has a problem with “situational disorder.” Okay? | 他不能适应状况混乱 行吗? |
[36:49] | Believe me, he’s got a lot bigger problems than that. | 相信我 |
[36:52] | So what do you want to do with them? | 他有个比那还大的问题 你准备怎么处理他们? |
[36:54] | I figure we’ll let Frankie decide. | 我考虑让Frankie决定 他会不开心的 |
[36:56] | He’s not gonna like that. | 特别是 |
[36:58] | Especially after what happened with that cleaning lady. | 特别是 那个清洁女工出事以后 |
[37:00] | What choice did I have, huh? | 我还有选择吗? |
[37:03] | What is all this? | 这些是什么? |
[37:06] | Dust bunnies? | 尘埃? |
[37:08] | Yeah, it’s from the vacuum cleaner. | 对 从真空吸尘器收集的 把它弄掉吧 |
[37:09] | Just–just clean it out. | 在这呐 |
[37:11] | Here. | |
[37:14] | Pick it out. | 把它们挑出来 |
[37:15] | It’s everywhere. | 哪都有啊 |
[37:17] | Just make it look good. | 让它看起来好看点就行 |
[37:26] | Careful, don’t lose any. This is pure stuff. | 小心点 一丁点都别拉下 这可是纯正货 |
[37:28] | Look, I know what I’m doing, all right? | 我知道我在干吗 |
[37:34] | Sift through it. | 小心筛选 |
[37:35] | Just make sure there’s no more of that stuff. | 确定没有杂质 |
[37:37] | Careful. | 如果我们有镊子的话会容易些 |
[37:39] | This would be easier if we had tweezers. | |
[37:41] | I left them in the car. | 我放车上了 |
[37:44] | You should have that stuff in your arsenal. | 你应该是在加工厂里 就混进了杂质 |
[37:46] | Well, this is your mess. | 你知道为什么? 都是你弄乱了 |
[37:48] | There’s some on the table. | 桌上还留了一些呢 |
[37:51] | Some mess for a cleaning lady, huh? | 那清洁女工造成的混乱? |
[37:54] | Be careful. Watch it. | 小心 |
[38:13] | Hey. Hey. | 瞧着点 |
[38:21] | Police officer! Drop that gun! | 警察 放下枪 |
[38:26] | – No shot. – Me neither. | 不要停 |
[38:41] | No! | 不 |
[38:49] | Drop that gun! Get down! Drop the gun. Get down. | 放下枪 给我趴下 放下枪 给我趴下 |
[38:52] | Get down on the ground. Show me your hands. | 趴在地上 我要能看到你的手 |
[38:53] | Show me your hands! | 让我看到你的手 |
[38:54] | Relax, Harold. Just take it easy. | |
[38:57] | You’ll be okay. We’re gonna get a doctor. | 你没事的 我们会叫医生的 |
[38:59] | We’ll get a doctor. | 我们会叫医生的 |
[39:01] | – How’s he doing? – He’s gonna be okay. | 他怎么样了? 他会没事的 |
[39:03] | Did you see what he did? | 你看到他都做了些什么? |
[39:05] | Adrian He took a bullet for me, Adrian. Monk… Monk… | |
[39:13] | come here. Closer. Beat that. | 他替我挡了子弹 |
[39:36] | Listen, I want to ask you something. | 我想问你些事 |
[39:38] | Mm-hmm. | 我们在这里调查时 |
[39:39] | When we were here investigating, my file happened to fall open | 我们在这里调查时 我的病历刚好掉了下来 |
[39:43] | and a couple pages fell out. | 掉了几页纸出来 你看了你的病历? |
[39:45] | And you read your file? | 我控制不了呐 |
[39:47] | I couldn’t help it. I happened to glance down. | 我正好在看地上 我看到了些东西 |
[39:50] | And I saw something. | 两个字 |
[39:51] | Two words. | |
[39:54] | “No hope.” | 没救 |
[39:56] | “No hope”? | 没救? |
[39:58] | Is that what you think? | 你是这么认为的? |
[40:01] | Oh, Adrian, I would never say that about anyone, | Adrian 我永远都不会这么说人家 |
[40:04] | especially about you. | 特别是你 |
[40:07] | Oh, wait. | 我记得 |
[40:09] | I… I remember. I remember. | |
[40:11] | It wasn’t “No hope.” | 我想起来了 不是NO HOPE |
[40:13] | It was “N. Hope.” | 是N-HOPE |
[40:15] | An abbreviation for “New Hope.” | 是New Hope的缩写 |
[40:17] | We were talking about your father, | 我们谈到你父亲 |
[40:19] | and you said he was born in New Hope, Pennsylvania. | 你说他出生在 New Hope 宾夕法尼亚 |
[40:23] | New Hope, Pennsylvania. | New Hope 宾夕法尼亚 |
[40:28] | Yeah. You feel better? | 感觉好点了吧? |
[40:29] | I knew it was something. | 我知道这有点… |
[40:32] | Natalie was… worried. | Natalie有点 |
[40:34] | Yeah, I’m sure. | 担心 我相信 |
[40:38] | Isn’t this great? | 这很棒吧? |
[40:40] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[40:42] | It’s pretty great. | 太棒了 |
[40:46] | Oh, I’m having trouble sleeping. | 我睡不大着 |
[40:48] | Mmm. | |
[40:49] | I think I’m developing a fear of blankets. | 我觉得我有新的恐惧症 毛毯恐惧症 |
[40:53] | Is there a name for that? | 是叫这名字吗? |
[40:56] | I-I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[40:59] | Uh-oh. |