时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Guess where I am. | 猜猜我在哪儿 |
[00:13] | In the tub. | 浴缸里呢 |
[00:14] | It’s my third bath today. | 我今天洗第三回澡了 |
[00:17] | Mm. | |
[00:19] | Mm. I know. | |
[00:21] | I know about the drought. | 我知道现在干旱呢 |
[00:23] | I actually talked to Dr. Bell about it. | 我和Bell医生谈过这个 |
[00:25] | He said not to feel guilty. | 他说不用感到内疚 |
[00:27] | He said I should pamper myself. | 他说我可以纵容一下自己 |
[00:32] | I know, he’s great. | 我知道 他很棒 |
[00:36] | Mom, he’s my therapist. | 妈妈 他是我的心理医生呢 |
[00:40] | How can you ask me that? | 你怎么这么问呢 |
[00:43] | I guess he’s cute, for a shrink. | 他是个可爱的心理医生 |
[00:48] | Hello? | 喂? |
[00:49] | Mom. | 妈妈? |
[00:57] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[01:01] | Jesus, Pearl. | 天啊 |
[01:04] | You scared me to death. | 吓死我了 |
[01:12] | Who let you in? | 你是怎么进来的 |
[01:31] | Oh, no! No! | 哦 不 不 |
[01:34] | No! | 不 |
[01:38] | Oh, God! Aah! | 天啊 |
[03:17] | Morning, Mr. Monk. I have your mail. | 早上好 Monk先生 你的信 |
[03:19] | Okay, uh, just throw it away. | 那是我刚扔掉的 |
[03:20] | I can’t throw it away until I look at it. | 看了后才能扔 |
[03:27] | What are you doing? | 你干嘛呢 |
[03:29] | The dishes. | – 洗盘子 – 有这么洗的吗 |
[03:30] | That’s not the dishes. | – 洗盘子 – 有这么洗的吗 |
[03:31] | That’s a dish, one dish. | 就一个盘子啊 |
[03:34] | You can’t waste water like that, Mr. Monk. | 你怎么能这样浪费水呢 Monk先生 |
[03:36] | Haven’t you been reading the papers? | 你没看报纸吗 |
[03:37] | We’re in the middle of a huge drought. | – 现在正大旱中呢 |
[03:39] | Not the middle. | – 没有正中 |
[03:40] | Nobody can really say if it’s actually in the middle. | 谁也说不清楚到底是不是正中 |
[03:43] | It’s a big problem. It’s all over the news. | 这是个大问题 新闻里全在说这事 |
[03:44] | The reservoir’s almost empty. | 水库干了 |
[03:46] | Nobody’s washing their cars or watering their lawns. | 没人洗车 也没人浇草坪了 |
[03:49] | Natalie, what was I supposed to do? | Natalie 那我该怎么做 |
[03:51] | I had an omelet. | 我刚刚做了煎蛋卷 |
[03:52] | That’s not funny, Mr. Monk. | 这不好笑 Monk先生 |
[03:54] | What if everybody felt like that? | 要是人人都这样呢 |
[03:55] | – Do they? – No. | – 他们都这样吗 – 不 |
[03:57] | Then we’re okay. | 那我们就没事了 |
[03:59] | Uh-oh. | |
[04:00] | What is it? | – 怎么了 – 保健组织的信 |
[04:01] | – It’s from your HMO. – Ooh, don’t open that. | – 怎么了 – 保健组织的信 别拆 |
[04:04] | It says “important.” | – 说是”要事” |
[04:05] | All the more reason… Just throw it out. | – 直接扔掉吧 |
[04:08] | Maybe it’s good news. | – 说不定是好事呢 |
[04:10] | Yeah, good news from my HMO. | – 保健组织还有好事? |
[04:11] | What do you think… I won a free colonoscopy? | 比如我赢得了一次免费的结肠镜检查? |
[04:14] | Uh-oh. Oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[04:16] | It’s a new policy. It’s about your therapy. | 是新规定 关于你的心理治疗 |
[04:19] | They’re putting a cap on the number of sessions. | 他们为治疗的次数设定了上限 |
[04:21] | Well, how many? | 多少次 |
[04:23] | Uh… 2,000. | 2000次 |
[04:25] | Well, that’s no problem. | 这不是问题 |
[04:27] | I go four times a week, so we’re not even close. | 我一周去四次 差得远呢 |
[04:30] | No, that’s not 2,000 per year, Mr. Monk. | 不是每年2000次 Monk先生 |
[04:32] | That’s total… 2,000 total… | 是总共2000次 |
[04:35] | in your life. | 终生合计 |
[04:37] | Total? | 合计? |
[04:39] | I’m sure you’re fine. | 没事的 |
[04:41] | That’s a pretty big number. | 这么多次呢 |
[04:42] | It says here that’s seven times the national average. | 上面说全国人均次数是7次 |
[04:47] | – | – What are you doing? – I’m adding. |
[04:49] | 1964… | 你干什么 |
[04:53] | 1965… | – 我在算呢 |
[04:56] | Wait, you started in 1964? | 等等 你从1964年就开始了? |
[04:57] | No, those are the number of sessions. | 不是年数 是次数 |
[05:07] | How many are left? | 还剩几次 |
[05:16] | Oh, that’s good. | 哦 很好 |
[05:18] | Takes a water shortage to make you appreciate | 缺水让你觉得一杯冰水也如此好喝 |
[05:21] | how refreshing a cold glass can be. | |
[05:23] | But I guess that’s human nature. | 不过我想这是人类本性 |
[05:24] | – When something is rationed… – I don’t care about that! | 当某样东西定量供给… 我不关心 |
[05:27] | I don’t want to hear any small talk today, okay? | 今天我不想听什么闲聊 |
[05:29] | No small talk. | 好吗 |
[05:30] | Only big talk. Big, vast talk. | 只说重要的事 非常十分以及特别的重要 |
[05:33] | Something happened. | 有状况了 |
[05:36] | This came this morning. | 早上收到的 |
[05:38] | Huh? | |
[05:40] | What are you doing now? What… What are you doing? | – 你做什么 |
[05:43] | Looking for my glasses. | – 找眼镜 |
[05:45] | Mm, got my new bifocals, | 我配了副双光眼镜 |
[05:47] | and it took… took some getting used to and… | 需要慢慢习惯… |
[05:50] | I don’t care about that! Nobody cares about that. | 我不关心 没人关心 |
[05:52] | – Where’d you put ’em? – I was sitting right here. | – 你放哪儿了 – 我就坐在这儿 |
[05:54] | Here! Here they are. | 在这儿呢 |
[05:55] | Oh. Oh. Thank you, thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[05:58] | All right, thank you very much. | 好的 |
[05:59] | All right. | 非常感谢 |
[06:00] | – Yeah, it’s, um… – All right. | – 是啊 – 没事 |
[06:02] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[06:03] | It’s from my insurance company. | 保险公司寄给我的 |
[06:05] | Oh, yes, so I see. | 是啊 我看到了 |
[06:07] | Today’s session is number 2,000. | 治疗次数是2000次 |
[06:09] | This is it. This is my last session. | 这是我的最后一次了 |
[06:11] | Mm-hmm. | |
[06:13] | This is the last session they’ll reimburse you for, | 这是最后一次 他们会给你报销 |
[06:15] | but you always have the option of paying yourself. | 不过你可以选择自己支付 |
[06:17] | Well, how much is it? | – 多少钱 |
[06:18] | It’s 200. | – 200块 |
[06:20] | Dollars? $200? | 200美元? |
[06:22] | This is my last session. | 这真是我最后一次治疗了 |
[06:23] | Oh, my God, we have 48 minutes. | 天啊 |
[06:25] | It’s my last shot. | 还剩48分钟 我最后的机会了 |
[06:27] | We… We have to really focus, | 我们必须全神贯注 |
[06:28] | really focus. | |
[06:29] | Adrian, I don’t know how much we can do in one session. | Adrian 我不知道一次治疗能解决多少事 |
[06:33] | Yeah, I made a list of all of my problems here, so… | 我把自己所有的问题列了张单子 |
[06:36] | Well, Adrian, that’s… that’s not how it works. | Adrian 病可不是这么看的 |
[06:39] | You see, therapy is an ongoing process, | 心理治疗是个持续的过程 |
[06:42] | and the progress is incremental. | 讲究循序渐进 |
[06:44] | Yeah, well, we have to try, okay? | 我们得试试 好吧 |
[06:46] | Let’s knock off as many as we can, all right? | 搞定多少算多少 |
[06:48] | “My fear of disappointing my father.” Go. | 对父亲失望的恐惧 来吧 |
[06:50] | Adrian | Adrian, uh, I’m not comfortable |
[06:53] | working under this kind of pressure. | 在这种压力下 我工作起来很不舒服 |
[06:55] | All right, all right. Hold on. | 好吧 好吧 |
[06:57] | Okay, let’s see now. We’ve talked about this before. | 这个我们以前谈过 |
[06:59] | The loss of your father | – 对父亲的失望来自于你敏感的时期 |
[07:01] | came at an impressionable time in your life, | – 是的 |
[07:02] | and I think it created an emotional vacuum. | 导致了情感真空 |
[07:04] | Yeah, yeah, okay. Forget that one. | 好吧 好吧 这个算了 |
[07:06] | We’ll never get that one. “Germophobia.” | 看别的 洁癖 |
[07:08] | – Adrian, this is not a game show. – Germophobia. | – Adrian 这不是开心辞典 – 洁癖 |
[07:11] | All right, germophobia. | All right, germophobia. 好吧 好吧 洁癖 |
[07:13] | Your fear of germs is not unusual. | 你对细菌的恐惧并非异常 |
[07:16] | Now, some people find that it helps | 有人发现洁癖有助于阅读科学杂志 |
[07:17] | to read scientific journals to demystify… | 以减少神秘性… |
[07:19] | Yeah, pass. | 再换 |
[07:20] | Okay, “sibling rivalry.” | 兄弟间不和 |
[07:23] | Well, I’ve never met Ambrose. | 我没见过Ambrose |
[07:24] | Pass! Oh, God. | 换一个 天啊 |
[07:26] | I’ve been in therapy for ten years. | 我接受心理治疗十年了 |
[07:29] | I have to have something to show for it. | 一点成果都没有吗 |
[07:31] | I mean, I… we have to cure something here. | 必须治愈点什么 |
[07:34] | Ah, “death of my mother.” | 母亲的去世 |
[07:36] | Oh, pass. | 换一个 |
[07:37] | “Fear of height.” Pass. | 换一个 恐高 换 |
[07:40] | “Fear of fear itself.” | 恐惧恐惧本身 |
[07:42] | Oh, yeah! Here… Here… Here’s one. | 哦 这儿有一个 |
[07:45] | Okay, yeah. | 好的 |
[07:47] | “Claustrophobia.” | 幽闭恐怖症 |
[07:49] | Claustrophobia. | 幽闭恐怖症 |
[07:50] | Now, we’ve discussed that. | 幽闭恐怖症 我们谈过 |
[07:53] | We talked about visualization. You remember that. | 我建议你将情景视觉化 记得吧 |
[07:55] | I said if you ever feel trapped somewhere. | 如果你感觉被困某处 |
[07:57] | You can imagine a door. | 你就想象一扇门 |
[07:58] | I tried that once, but the door was locked. | 我试过 可门上锁了 |
[08:01] | Just imagine you have a key. | – 想象你有钥匙 |
[08:02] | Yeah, I tried that. The key didn’t fit. | – 我也试过 钥匙打不开 |
[08:05] | Maybe it’s a skeleton key. | – 换万能钥匙呢 |
[08:07] | This is not working! Come on! | – 没用的 |
[08:09] | 46 minutes left. You got to try harder. | – 还剩46分钟 你要加油啊 – 好的 |
[08:11] | – All right. – Cure me, for God’s sake. | – 治愈我 |
[08:14] | Maybe there’s another way around this, huh? | – 好像还有方法呢 |
[08:15] | Let’s see now. Wait a minute. | 看看 |
[08:17] | This policy only applies to private sessions. | 此规定只对私人治疗有效 |
[08:19] | You can join a group session. | 你可以加入小组治疗 |
[08:21] | That’s a new category. It’s like starting over. | 一种新的形式 才开始的 |
[08:23] | – Group? – Yes. | – 小组? – 是的 |
[08:24] | Now, I have one group that deals specifically | 我手上就有一个 |
[08:26] | with phobias and obsessive behavior. | 专门针对恐惧症和强迫行为 |
[08:28] | They meet twice weekly like clockwork. | 每周见面两次 雷打不动 |
[08:31] | Uh, there would be other people there? | 有其他人在场吗 |
[08:33] | Yes, it’s… it’s a group. It’s a group of people. | 是的 是个小组 是一群人 |
[08:37] | Actually, this policy change might be a blessing in disguise. | 其实这项规定不一定就是坏事 |
[08:40] | I think you could really benefit from this. | 说不定你会因祸得福 |
[08:42] | Ah, they don’t like me. | 他们肯定不喜欢我 |
[08:44] | – Adrian Adrian, they haven’t met you. | |
[08:46] | They don’t like me! | 他们还没见过你呢 – 他们不喜欢我 |
[08:47] | I can’t do it. | 我做不到 |
[08:49] | All right. Sorry to hear that. | 那好吧 |
[08:52] | I hope you reconsider, | 很遗憾 希望你再考虑考虑 |
[08:53] | ’cause I-I think you’d get a lot out of it. | 我真觉得你会从中获益的 |
[08:56] | Yeah, okay. “Fear of bees.” | 好的 继续 恐惧蜜蜂 |
[08:58] | Bees. | 蜜蜂 |
[08:59] | Well, luckily we live in a more urban environment, | 蜜蜂 幸好我们生活在城市里 |
[09:02] | – so the fear of bees… – Pass. | – 恐惧蜜蜂… – 换 |
[09:05] | Fear of blenders. | 恐惧搅拌机 |
[09:07] | Well, if you don’t own a blender, then, actually… | – 如果你没有搅拌机 其实… – |
[09:10] | Pass. “Fear of bees in blenders.” | 再换 恐惧搅拌机里的蜜蜂 (Monk 算你狠) |
[09:25] | Here he comes. Here. | 他来了 |
[09:27] | Mr. Monk, please, please go to group therapy. | Monk先生 求你了 去小组治疗吧 |
[09:29] | I don’t have to. I can talk to him right here. | 没必要 在这儿就能和他说话 |
[09:31] | I think you’re being ridiculous. | – 你真可笑 |
[09:33] | Yeah, ridiculous like a fox. | – 是啊 像狐狸一样 |
[09:34] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[09:36] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[09:37] | Go. | |
[09:39] | Go, go, go. Go. | 快 快 |
[09:44] | Dr. Bell? | Bell医生? |
[09:45] | Adrian? | – 天啊 你也喜欢骑单车吗 |
[09:47] | Oh, my God. Do you bike here too? | – 天啊 你也喜欢骑单车吗 |
[09:49] | – Every morning. – Oh! | 每天早上都骑 |
[09:51] | I-I-I remember you mentioning that once or twice. | 是啊 我记得你说过一两次 |
[09:54] | – Natalie. – Hello. | – 是的 Natalie – 你好 |
[09:55] | – How you doing? – Just fine, just fine. | – 好吗 – 还好 |
[09:57] | You’re probably wondering how I’m doing. | 你觉得我怎么样 |
[09:59] | Uh-huh. | 我总是想起我妈妈 |
[10:00] | I been thinking a lot about my mother. | 我总是想起我妈妈 |
[10:02] | Adrian, I really can’t give you a session right now. | – Adrian 现在可不能给你治疗 – 什么治疗 |
[10:04] | What session? | 我们只是在公园里骑骑车 聊聊我妈妈 |
[10:05] | We’re just a couple of guys in the park talking about my mother. | 我们只是在公园里骑骑车 聊聊我妈妈 |
[10:08] | Join my group. | 加入我的小组治疗吧 |
[10:09] | We meet Tuesdays and Thursdays, 10:00 a.m. | 每周二 周四上午10点 |
[10:11] | Wait, Dr. Bell! Wait! Dr. Bell! | 等等 Bell医生 |
[10:13] | Come on, you’re losing him. Turn! Come on! | 快啊 赶不上他了 转弯 快啊 |
[10:16] | Go. Mush, mush. | 快 |
[10:18] | Mush! | 快呀 |
[10:27] | Okay, I’ll join the group. | – 好吧 |
[10:29] | Thank God. | 我加入小组治疗 – 谢天谢地啊 |
[10:37] | I have come to a decision. | 我决定了 |
[10:40] | I am not going to the convention. | 我不参加会议 |
[10:43] | I thought you told your boss… | – 我还以为你告诉你上司… – 让他炒我好了 |
[10:45] | You know what? Let him fire me. | 我不在乎 反正我也讨厌这份工作 |
[10:46] | I don’t care. I hate my job anyway. | 我不在乎 反正我也讨厌这份工作 |
[10:48] | It’s medical supplies, wheelchairs, and… and prosthetic arms. | 成天对着医药器材 轮椅 假臂 真可怕 |
[10:51] | It’s gruesome. | 我巴不得他炒我鱿鱼 |
[10:52] | I-I hope he does fire me. | 我巴不得他炒我鱿鱼 |
[10:54] | Rhonda, I know you don’t like to travel. | Rhonda 我知道你不喜欢出差 |
[10:55] | But this is your career. This is important. | 但这是你的工作 事关重要 |
[10:57] | You shouldn’t just throw it all away. | 你不能一走了之 |
[10:59] | Uh, Dr… Dr. Bell… | Bell医生 |
[11:02] | There’s a man. | 有人来了 |
[11:04] | Adrian. | |
[11:06] | I’m so glad you changed your mind. | 太好了 你想通了啊 |
[11:08] | Come in, come in. We’re just getting started. | 快进来 我们刚刚开始 |
[11:10] | Who is this? | 他是谁 是Adrian |
[11:11] | This is Adrian. | 是Adrian |
[11:13] | Yes, he’s gonna join our little group. | 加入我们的小组 |
[11:16] | Our… Our little band of brothers, huh? | 是我们的新成员 你会适应的 |
[11:18] | – I think you’ll fit right in. – What, without asking us? | – 怎么不问问我们的意见 |
[11:21] | Rhonda, it’s not your decision. | – Rhonda 这不是由你决定的 |
[11:23] | – Adrian Adrian, this is Rhonda. | |
[11:25] | Hello. | 这是Rhonda – 你好 |
[11:28] | It’s nothing personal. | 不是针对你的 |
[11:29] | I just don’t like surprises. | – 我只是不喜欢意外 – 抱歉 |
[11:31] | I’m sorry. | Adrian 你用不着道歉 |
[11:32] | Adrian, you don’t have to apologize. | Adrian 你用不着道歉 |
[11:34] | You’re right. I’m sorry that I’m sorry. | 没错 抱歉我刚刚道歉了 |
[11:36] | Adrian, this is Augie. | Adrian 这位是Augie |
[11:38] | Arachnophobia, agoraphobia, claustrophobia. | 蜘蛛恐惧症 恐旷症 幽闭恐怖症 |
[11:41] | Augie, we’ve talked about this before. | Augie 这个我们谈过 |
[11:43] | You don’t have to tell everybody about your phobias. | 你不用把你的恐惧症告诉所有人 |
[11:45] | I just hate it when he does that. | 我讨厌他这么做 |
[11:46] | You hate it when anybody does anything. | – 谁这么做你都讨厌 – 闭嘴 |
[11:48] | Oh, shut up. | 当然了 Harold 你肯定认识吧 |
[11:49] | And of course, you know… Harold. | 当然了 Harold 你肯定认识吧 |
[11:52] | Hello, Adrian. | 你好 Adrian |
[11:53] | I just want you to know, for the record, | 我只想让你知道 |
[11:56] | I’m glad you’re here. | 很高兴你来了 |
[11:57] | And I don’t feel threatened in the slightest. | 我丝毫没有感觉受到威胁 |
[12:00] | I know we haven’t always seen eye to eye, | 虽然我们俩意见总是不一致 |
[12:02] | but I hope we can put our differences aside | 不过我希望我们能把异议搁在一边 |
[12:05] | and work with Neven together as a team. | 和Neven一起团队合作 |
[12:08] | After all, it takes a village. | 毕竟这需要大家同心协力 |
[12:11] | You call him Neven? | 你叫他Neven? |
[12:13] | Mm-hmm. | 小组治疗不用太正式 |
[12:14] | Well, things are a little less formal in group therapy. | 小组治疗不用太正式 |
[12:20] | Ohh… you still can’t shake hands. | 还是不能握手 |
[12:25] | I see we have our work cut out for us. | 看来我们的努力没有白费啊 |
[12:28] | I can shake hands. | 我能握手 |
[12:37] | Oh… I used to use a wipe too. | 我以前也用纸巾 |
[12:40] | Remember? I was so germophobic. | 记得吧 我以前怕细菌怕得要死 |
[12:43] | I’d always have a wipe in my pocket, like this, | 口袋里总装着纸巾 |
[12:46] | and I’d wipe my hands, like this, | 就像这样 像这样擦手 |
[12:48] | and… then I’d fold it up into a little square | 然后折成小正方形 |
[12:53] | and put it in my other pocket, like this. | 再放在另一个口袋里 就像这样 |
[12:57] | I was pathetic. | 那时的我太可悲了 |
[12:59] | Adrian, why don’t you take a seat? | Adrian 坐下再说吧 |
[13:01] | Wait, excuse me. He cannot sit there. | 等等 他不能坐在这儿 |
[13:03] | You can’t sit there! This… This is Barbara’s seat. | 你不能坐在这儿 这是Barbara的位置 |
[13:05] | Barbara? | 她也是其中一员 三周前去世了 |
[13:06] | Yes, she was in our group. She died three weeks ago. | 她也是其中一员 三周前去世了 |
[13:09] | She drowned in her swimming pool. | – 在自家的游泳池里淹死了 – 她怎么死的不重要 |
[13:10] | It doesn’t matter how she died! | 问题是这是她的专座 这样对她太不尊重了 |
[13:12] | The point is that was her regular seat, | 问题是这是她的专座 |
[13:13] | and I just think it is disrespectful. | 这样对她太不尊重了 |
[13:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:20] | Oh, whew. | |
[13:22] | All right, deep breath. Good. | 好的 深呼吸 |
[13:24] | Now, Adrian, in our last private session, | Adrian 我们上一次私人治疗时 |
[13:27] | we talked a bit about claustrophobia. | 我们谈到了幽闭恐怖症 |
[13:29] | I think that’s a good place to start, | 这个话题不错 |
[13:31] | since that’s a condition that all of you have in common. | 在座各位都受到这方面的困扰 |
[13:33] | Not me. | 我可没有 |
[13:35] | Oh, please. | – 拜托 – 我是说现在没了 |
[13:36] | I mean, not anymore. I used to hate tight spaces, | 以前我是讨厌狭窄的环境 |
[13:39] | but Neven cured me. | 可是Neven把我治好了 |
[13:40] | Really? | 真的? |
[13:43] | You’re cured? | 你治愈了? 可你从没说啊 |
[13:44] | Well, you never mentioned that. | 可你从没说啊 |
[13:46] | I was about to when Adrian walked in. | Adrian进来时我正打算说呢 |
[13:48] | You know what did it? Visualization. | 你知道是怎么治好的吗 情景视觉化 |
[13:51] | That was really great advice, Dr. B. | 这个法子真的很棒 B医生 |
[13:53] | I visualized a door, | 我想象一扇门 |
[13:57] | and then I visualized a key to the door. | 然后设想一把开门的钥匙 |
[14:01] | Well, that’s great. I’m really happy for you. | 太好了 我真为你高兴 |
[14:03] | Well, I couldn’t have done it without you, doc. | 这都是你的功劳 医生 |
[14:05] | You’re a god. Thank you. | 你就是上帝 谢谢你 |
[14:08] | Gracias. | 谢谢 (西班牙语) |
[14:09] | Merci beaucoup. | 谢谢 (法语) |
[14:11] | Danke schoen. | 谢谢 (德语) 谢谢 (俄语 日本语) |
[14:13] | Spasibo. Arigato! | 谢谢 (俄语 日本语) |
[14:15] | Cam on anh. | 谢谢 这是越南语 |
[14:16] | That’s… That’s, uh, Vietnamese. | 这是越南语 |
[14:19] | I tried it… visualization, | 这方法我也试过 |
[14:22] | the key and the door. | 钥匙和门 |
[14:24] | It didn’t work. | 没用 |
[14:26] | Why don’t you have your assistant | 你怎么不让你助手帮你想象呢 |
[14:28] | visualize it for you? | |
[14:30] | You have an assistant? | 你还有助手? Adrian的工作很辛苦 需要助手 |
[14:31] | Yes, Adrian has a very difficult job, | Adrian的工作很辛苦 |
[14:33] | which requires an assistant. | 需要助手 |
[14:35] | He’s a decorated police detective. | 他是受过褒奖的警探 |
[14:37] | He’s a real hero. | 真正的英雄 |
[14:39] | What about us? | 那我们呢 |
[14:40] | I mean, we’re out there all alone, | 我们都是一人 |
[14:42] | assistant-less. | 没有助手 |
[14:43] | We have no help. | 没人帮我们 |
[14:45] | We have no one to lean on. | 没人能依靠 |
[14:47] | We’re the real heroes. | 我们才是真正的英雄 |
[14:48] | I think Barbara’s the lucky one. | 我觉得Barbara很幸运 |
[14:51] | She doesn’t have to deal with any of this crap anymore. | 她再也不用面对这些烦事了 |
[14:52] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 我也很怀念她 |
[14:54] | And I’m gonna miss her too. | 我们都怀念她 悲伤不容易过去 |
[14:56] | We all miss her. | 我们都怀念她 |
[14:57] | We’ll be grieving for a long time. | 悲伤不容易过去 |
[15:02] | I wish I had an assistant. | 真希望我也有个助手 |
[15:04] | She could grieve for me. | 她就能帮我悲伤了 |
[15:06] | – What is your problem? | – What is your problem? – 你出什么问题了 – 你出什么问题了 |
[15:08] | Okay, now, you see, now, now, we all have problems. | 好的 别吵了 我们都有问题 |
[15:11] | You’re just jealous. | 你这是嫉妒 |
[15:12] | You’ve been jealous of me since the first day we met, | 我们第一天见面 你就开始嫉妒我 |
[15:15] | which, by the way, I like to refer to as Black Tuesday. | 我喜欢管这叫黑色星期二 |
[15:18] | Why would I be jealous of you? | – 我为什么要嫉妒你 – 好了 |
[15:19] | Oh, okay. | 去年我赚了21万 |
[15:20] | I made $210,000 last year. | 去年我赚了21万 |
[15:23] | How much did you make? | 你挣了多少呢 |
[15:27] | $2 million. | – 两百万 |
[15:29] | Liar! He’s lying. | – 胡说八道 |
[15:31] | Admit it, Adrian. | 你就承认了吧 Adrian |
[15:32] | My success is killing you. It’s eating you up. | 我的成功让你咬牙切齿 搅得你心烦意乱 |
[15:36] | What success? | 哪门子的成功 |
[15:37] | I’m on the city council. | 我进了市议会 |
[15:39] | People voted for me. | – 人们投票给我 |
[15:40] | Because they don’t know you! | – 那是因为他们不了解你 |
[15:42] | Did anybody here vote for this clown? | – 这儿有人会投票给这个小丑吗 – 我不会 |
[15:44] | Not me. | Bell医生 |
[15:45] | Dr. Bell, you’re in his district. Did you vote for him? | 你是他所在选区的 你投票给他了吗 |
[15:47] | You’re not supposed to ask that question. | – 这个问题你不能问 – 那就是没有了 |
[15:48] | That’s a no. | 瞧 Neven没投你的票 |
[15:50] | See, Neven didn’t vote for you, Harold. | Harold 郁闷去吧 |
[15:51] | Suck on that. | 我要重新划分你附近的社区 |
[15:52] | I’m gonna rezone your whole neighborhood. | 我要重新划分你附近的社区 |
[15:54] | – I can do that! – Why don’t you rezone your… | – 我做得到 – 好的 你为什么不重新划分你… |
[15:56] | I’m gonna put a Kentucky Fried Chicken on your roof! | 我要在你屋顶上放一家”开封菜”(KFC) |
[15:59] | Stop it! Stop it, please! | – 别吵了 |
[16:00] | I know where your roof is! | – 我知道你屋顶在哪儿 |
[16:02] | Stop, please! Harold! | 别吵了 Harold |
[16:04] | – Sit down. – Please sit down, Harold. | 坐 请坐 Harold |
[16:06] | – What about him? – Adrian, please, sit. | – 那他呢 – Adrian 请坐 |
[16:08] | Yeah, please, sit. | 是啊 请坐 |
[16:09] | Harold, stop it. Sit. | Harold 别说了 坐下 |
[16:13] | Adrian, please. | Adrian 请坐 |
[16:15] | Down. | 坐下 |
[16:32] | Good. | 很好 |
[16:34] | Now… | 现在 |
[16:40] | I know, I know you’re not a big fan of Harold Krenshaw’s. | 我知道你看Harold Krenshaw不顺眼 |
[16:42] | I hate him. He can go to hell. | 我讨厌他 他该下地狱 |
[16:44] | Yeah, I understand, but besides him, | 这我了解 |
[16:45] | besides Harold, who can go to hell, | 但是除了该下地狱的Harold |
[16:47] | – how was the session? – Awful. | – 治疗怎么样 – 可怕 |
[16:49] | Well, what were the people like? | 那些人怎么样 |
[16:51] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:53] | How many were there? | 有几个 |
[16:54] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:55] | Five, eight. | 5个 8个 |
[16:58] | They hardly talked about me at all. | 他们根本不和我说话 |
[17:00] | All they did was drone on and on and on | 只会不停地唠唠叨叨各自的生活 |
[17:02] | about their own lives and their own problems. | 各自的问题 |
[17:05] | Yeah, Mr. Monk, isn’t that the point? | – Monk先生 这就是治疗啊 |
[17:07] | Nobody cares about them, Natalie. | – 谁会在乎啊 Natalie |
[17:10] | Dr. Bell is just as bad. | Bell医生也很糟糕 |
[17:12] | He kept interrupting everybody, | 老是打断每个人说话 |
[17:14] | telling little parables and stories. | 说些什么小寓言 小故事 |
[17:17] | I’m wasting my time. | 这是浪费时间 |
[17:19] | Group therapy never helped anybody. | 小组治疗完全没用 |
[17:21] | Then why don’t you quit? | 那你怎么不退出呢 |
[17:23] | Are you following us? | 你跟踪我们? |
[17:25] | I think you’re following me. | 是你跟踪我 |
[17:26] | Harold, we were here first. We came straight from Dr. Bell’s. | Harold 是我们先来的 从Bell医生那儿出来我们就直接来了 |
[17:29] | A lot of his patients come here, | 他的很多病人都来这儿 |
[17:31] | because it’s right across the street. | 因为这儿就在对街 |
[17:33] | For example, that guy over there. | 例如 那个家伙 |
[17:37] | He’s not even in our group. | 他又不是我们组里的 |
[17:39] | Not anymore. | 以前是的 |
[17:40] | He left the nest five weeks ago. | 5周前退出了 |
[17:42] | That’s Xavier Danko. | 他叫Xavier Danko |
[17:44] | He’s completely cured. | 已经完全好了 |
[17:46] | He was more screwed up than anybody. | 他以前的情况是最严重的 |
[17:51] | What was wrong with him? | 他怎么了 |
[17:52] | He was obsessed with an exotic dancer | 他被一个外国的舞女迷得神魂颠倒 |
[17:54] | named Tiffany something. | 那女的叫Tiffany |
[17:56] | – He was following her. – Uh-huh. | 他跟踪她 |
[17:58] | He got better. I want to be next. | 不过他好多了 |
[18:01] | I want to get better too. | 我想做下一个好转的人 |
[18:02] | That’s why you have to leave the group, Adrian. | 所以你必须离开 Adrian |
[18:05] | You’re ruining everything. | 你坏了所有事 |
[18:06] | Mr. Monk has every right to be there, Harold. | Monk先生有权留下来 Harold |
[18:08] | No, he doesn’t. Excuse me! | 他没有 不好意思 |
[18:11] | He has 20 items. | 他买了20件商品 |
[18:13] | It’s only one item. | 只有一种 |
[18:15] | They’re all the same. | 都是相同的 |
[18:16] | But you’re buying 20. | – 可你买了20件 – 可商品是一样的 |
[18:18] | – But it’s the same item. – But you’re buying 20. | – 可你买了20件 |
[18:21] | Of the same item. | – 可商品是一样的 |
[18:23] | There’s the sign. | 看清楚了标识 |
[18:25] | It doesn’t say 12 different items. | 没说12件不同的商品 (快速通道: 限12件以下) |
[18:30] | I-I think it’s 12 items total. | 不能超过12件 |
[18:32] | Thank you. | – 谢谢 – 这儿 |
[18:34] | Here. I’m buying the first ten, and he’s buying the rest. | – 谢谢 – 这儿 前面10件我买了 其余是他的 |
[18:41] | Well played, Adrian, well played. | 干得好 Adrian 干得真好 |
[18:45] | Sir, are you buying anything? | 先生 你买什么了吗 |
[18:47] | No, I’m… I’m just trying to get him to quit my group. | 没买 我就想把他踢出我们组 |
[18:50] | Forget it. I’m not quitting. | 做梦吧 我是不会退出的 |
[18:52] | Why not? You were just complaining about it five minutes ago. | 为什么不 5分钟前你还在抱怨呢 |
[18:55] | You said you hated it. | 你说你很讨厌小组治疗 |
[18:56] | That was before I knew you wanted me to quit. | 当时我还不知道你想让我退出 |
[18:58] | Ohh. | |
[19:01] | Hey, I’ll see you Thursday. I’ll save you a seat. | 嘿 周四再见啰 我会给你留坐的 |
[19:06] | I have a coupon. | 我有优惠券 |
[19:09] | There he is. | 他来了 |
[19:14] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢 |
[19:15] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[19:16] | We were wondering the same thing. | 我们也想知道 |
[19:19] | Either he jumped or was pushed. | 要么是自己跳下来的 要么是被推下来的 |
[19:20] | Yeah, we thought you might know the guy. | 我们还以为你认识这家伙呢 |
[19:22] | His employment card… we found it in his wallet. | 他的工作卡 在钱包里发现的 |
[19:24] | Dr. Bell. | Bell医生 |
[19:31] | – You know him? – He was in my group. | 认识吗 |
[19:34] | Augie something. | 是我们组的 叫Augie什么 |
[19:35] | Yeah, Augie Wellman. | 是啊 Augie Wellman |
[19:37] | He was a mechanical engineer. He lived upstairs. | 是个修理工 住在楼上 |
[19:39] | So was Mr. Wellman depressed? | Wellman先生情绪沮丧吗 |
[19:42] | Of course he was. | 当然 |
[19:43] | So it was suicide? | 是自杀吗 |
[19:45] | Uh, I don’t think so. | 我看不是 |
[19:48] | Look at his wrists. | 看看他的手腕 |
[19:50] | Hair has been pulled out. | 汗毛被扯下 |
[19:54] | Someone taped them. | 有人捆住了他 |
[19:56] | He was tied up. | 他被绑起来了 |
[20:00] | Could be a serial killer. | 可能是连环杀手 |
[20:03] | He’s killing people according to their phobias. | 根据他们的恐惧症杀人 |
[20:05] | This guy was afraid of heights, so he pushed him off the roof. | 这个人恐高 所以他把他从屋顶上推下来 |
[20:08] | Augie wasn’t afraid of heights. He was afraid of spiders. | Augie不恐高 他害怕蜘蛛 |
[20:11] | That’s different. | 那就不同了 |
[20:13] | It’s killing people using the opposite of their phobias. | 他是根据人们恐惧的反面杀人 |
[20:17] | The Opposite Killer. | 反面杀手 |
[20:18] | So you’re saying the opposite of a spider | 你是说蜘蛛的反面是高楼? |
[20:20] | is a tall building? | |
[20:22] | What do you think the opposite of a spider is? | 那你说蜘蛛的反面是什么 |
[20:25] | I have no idea, but it’s not a tall building. | 我不知道 反正不是高楼 |
[20:27] | Hmm, tell that to The Opposite Killer. | 跟反面杀手说去 |
[20:33] | Are you crying? | – 你哭了? |
[20:35] | No, I have allergies. | – 不是 我过敏 |
[20:37] | What are the odds? | 这机率有多大呢 |
[20:39] | The odds of what? | 什么机率 |
[20:41] | Two dead in two months | 两个月内同一个小组中两人死亡 |
[20:44] | from the same group. | |
[20:48] | It looked straight up to me… accidental drowning. | 我觉得很明显 就是意外溺水身亡 |
[20:50] | She had water in her lungs. | 肺部有水 |
[20:51] | She had a severe concussion, like she hit her head on the way in. | 有严重的脑震荡 看来她头部被撞击 |
[20:54] | – Did you check the house? – No, sir. | – 房里查过了吗 – 没有 |
[20:56] | I don’t know what you’re expecting to find. | 你还指望能找到什么 |
[20:57] | I mean, the crime scene is long gone. | 案发现场早就被破坏了 |
[20:59] | The girl was cremated eight weeks ago. | 她8八周被火化了 |
[21:01] | The case is cold. | 案子结束了 |
[21:03] | I wonder how cold. | – 如何结束的 |
[21:04] | I don’t follow. | – 我不明白 |
[21:06] | Look, she died October 2nd, in the morning. | 死亡时间是10月2号早上 |
[21:10] | – It must have been chilly. – Uh, it probably was. | – 当时肯定很冷 – 可能吧 |
[21:13] | Where’s the towel? | 毛巾呢 |
[21:14] | There’s no towel next to the pool. | 泳池边没有毛巾 |
[21:18] | I wouldn’t go swimming first thing in the morning in October | 没有毛巾 |
[21:21] | without a towel. | 我可不会在10月的大清早游泳 |
[21:22] | I mean, I wouldn’t go swimming anyway, | 虽然我从不游泳 |
[21:24] | but you see what I mean. | 不过你知道我的意思 |
[21:28] | I think she was killed. | 她是被谋杀的 |
[21:30] | Let me guess. | 我猜猜 |
[21:31] | The victim was not afraid of water. | 受害者不怕水 |
[21:34] | It’s him… The Opposite Killer. | 就是他 反面杀手 |
[21:36] | That’s his M.O. | – 这是他的作案手法 |
[21:38] | There is no opposite killer. | – 哪有什么反面杀手 |
[21:40] | If there were, you would have been killed | 真有的话 |
[21:42] | by a falling rocket scientist years ago. | 几年前就被失败的火箭专家给杀了 |
[21:46] | Okay, where are we? | 好的 说到哪儿了 |
[21:48] | We got a jumper with some hair missing from his wrists. | 有个跳楼者 手腕上的汗毛被扯下 |
[21:51] | We’ve got a missing towel. | 有一条消失的毛巾 |
[21:52] | Can’t go knocking on the D.A.’s door with that, | 但就这些线索 还不能去找地区检察官 |
[21:54] | not yet. | 好吧 继续找吧 |
[21:55] | All right, let’s keep digging. | 好吧 继续找吧 |
[22:01] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[22:03] | What? What is it? | 怎么了 |
[22:06] | I think somebody is killing off my therapy group. | 有人要把我们小组的人赶尽杀绝 |
[22:10] | Mr. Monk, you’re smiling. | Monk先生 你在笑 |
[22:13] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[22:15] | Somebody is killing off my therapy group. | 有人要把我们小组的人赶尽杀绝 |
[22:18] | You’re still smiling. | 你怎么还笑啊 |
[22:31] | And then there were three. | 只剩三个人了 |
[22:43] | Well… | 这个嘛… |
[22:48] | I think we better get started. | 我们开始吧 |
[22:50] | Who wants to go first? | 谁先说 |
[22:53] | I know it’s difficult. | 我知道这很难 |
[22:55] | It’s overwhelming. | |
[22:56] | First, Barbara drowning, now Augie. | 先是Barbara溺水 然后是Augie |
[23:00] | If you want to cancel the session, | 如果有人想取消治疗 |
[23:02] | cancel next week, I certainly understand. | 从下周起取消吧 我很理解 |
[23:04] | I don’t think we should cancel. | 我们不应该取消 |
[23:06] | In fact, I think we need each other now more than ever. | 相反 我们此刻更需要彼此 |
[23:09] | Oh, please. | 别说了 |
[23:10] | We need your strength, Neven, your guidance. | 别说了 我们需要你的力量 Neven 你的指引 |
[23:13] | You’re the beacon. You’re the light | 你就是指引方向的灯塔 |
[23:15] | that will see us through our darkest hour. | 你就是照亮黑暗的明灯 |
[23:18] | So, Harold, how is it up there in Neven’s butt? | Neven的光头没灯泡那么亮呢 |
[23:21] | You lonely? Getting scared of the dark? | 你很孤独吗 害怕黑暗吗 |
[23:23] | Rhonda | Rhonda, let’s not forget rule number one… |
[23:25] | don’t make it personal. | 别忘了第一条规定 别做人身攻击 |
[23:26] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[23:27] | I just don’t understand. Why would Augie jump? | 我只是不明白 |
[23:30] | He didn’t seem that depressed. | Augie怎么会跳楼 他没沮丧到那个地步 |
[23:32] | Maybe he saw a ladybug | 也许他看见了瓢虫或萤火虫 |
[23:34] | or a firefly. | |
[23:35] | He didn’t jump. | 他不是跳楼自杀的 |
[23:36] | – The newspapers said… – I know what they said. | – 报纸上说… – 我知道 |
[23:38] | The police withheld some information. | 有些消息被警察封锁了 |
[23:40] | The truth is we still don’t know the exact cause of death. | 事实上死因还不明 |
[23:43] | Oh? | 我想Augie是被人杀害的 |
[23:45] | I think Augie was murdered. | 我想Augie是被人杀害的 |
[23:46] | I think someone tied him up and dragged him to that roof. | 有人捆绑他 把他拖到楼顶 |
[23:49] | Oh, my God! | 哦 天啊 |
[23:50] | Dr. Bell, I-I don’t know what to feel. | Bell医生 |
[23:52] | Tell me what to feel. | 我不知道该作何感受 你快告诉我 |
[23:53] | I think we should all feel confused. | 我们都该感到疑惑 |
[23:54] | Confused… I can do that. | 疑惑 这我能做到 |
[23:58] | I think Barbara was murdered too. | 我认为Barbara也是被人杀害的 |
[24:01] | You said “think.” | 什么 |
[24:02] | You’re telling me you’re not sure? | 你说”认为” 你并不肯定吗 |
[24:04] | I think someone, for some reason, | 我认为有人出于某种原因 |
[24:06] | is killing this group off, one by one. | 企图逐个杀害我们小组的人 |
[24:09] | What do the police say? | 警察怎么说的 |
[24:11] | They’re looking into it. | 他们正在调查 |
[24:12] | They’ll probably want to talk to each of us. | 他们可能会找我们谈话 |
[24:15] | Why? What, you th… | 为什么 你… |
[24:17] | – They think it’s one of us? – It’s possible. | – 他们觉得是我们其中一人干的吗 – 有可能 |
[24:20] | One of us? | – 我们其中一人? |
[24:21] | It’s possible. | – 有可能 |
[24:22] | There is a possibility that one of you is… | 有可能我们其中一人… |
[24:26] | not quite sane. | 神智不太健全 |
[24:34] | All right, let’s not get carried away here. | 好了 别放在心上 |
[24:36] | It’s just a theory. | 只是假设罢了 |
[24:38] | It was him. | 就是他 |
[24:39] | It was Monk! | 是Monk |
[24:40] | – Excuse me? – He hates us. | – 你说什么 – 他讨厌我们 |
[24:42] | I heard him yesterday talking at the supermarket. | 昨天我听他在超市还说呢 |
[24:45] | He hates all of us. | 他恨我们所有人 |
[24:46] | I didn’t say that, exactly. | 我没说 |
[24:49] | And he said you were boring. | 你还说你很无聊 |
[24:52] | He said that he hated all your stories, | 他说你讲的每个故事他都讨厌 |
[24:54] | which, in my opinion, are the highlights of every session. | 不过在我看来 这些故事精彩至极 |
[24:57] | That’s not what I meant, doctor. | – 我不是这个意思 医生 |
[24:59] | That’s all right, Adrian. | – 没事 Adrian |
[25:00] | I admit that I have, on occasion, to ramble on. | 我承认自己有时候说着说着就跑题了 |
[25:02] | I get carried away occasionally. That’s all. | 有时头脑昏昏的 没什么 |
[25:11] | What in God’s name are you doing? | 你在干什么呢 |
[25:14] | Investigating. | 调查 |
[25:15] | Harold, please sit down. | Harold 请坐 |
[25:20] | Who had a motive… | 谁有动机 |
[25:23] | A motive for murder? | 杀人动机 |
[25:29] | You did. | 你 |
[25:31] | You resent the group. | 你憎恨这个小组 |
[25:33] | Admit it, you want Neven all to yourself! | 承认吧 你只想Neven为你一个人治疗 |
[25:35] | – That’s ridiculous. – Is it? | – 太荒唐了 – 是吗 |
[25:38] | Which of us would know how to commit a perfect crime | 谁知道该如何完美犯罪 |
[25:41] | without leaving a single clue? | 不留下任何蛛丝马迹呢 |
[25:43] | Who’s the famous homicide expert? | 谁是有名的凶杀案专家呢 |
[25:45] | I am. | 我 |
[25:47] | And who’s in the perfect position | 我 谁有最佳身份 |
[25:48] | to steer the investigation away from himself? | 能够掌握调查方向 从而避开自己的嫌疑呢 |
[25:53] | Me. | 我 |
[25:54] | All right, hold on here. | 等等 |
[25:56] | Adrian was trying to warn us. | 等等 Adrian是想提醒我们 |
[25:58] | A classic cry for help. | 是想求救呢 |
[26:00] | Or… | 还是… |
[26:01] | Was it an attempt to divert suspicion? | 试图转移嫌疑呢 |
[26:05] | Hmm. | |
[26:07] | Do you even have an alibi for Wednesday? | 周三你有不在场的证据吗 |
[26:13] | No. | 没有 |
[26:14] | How about when Barbara was killed? | Barbara被害时呢 |
[26:19] | Of course you don’t. | 你肯定没有 |
[26:21] | Here’s what happened. | 事情是这样的 |
[26:23] | The HMO changed their policy… | 保健组织修改了规定 |
[26:25] | no more private sessions. | 你失去了私人治疗 |
[26:27] | You were desperate. | 无比绝望 |
[26:29] | You needed to kill one of us so there’d be an opening in the group. | 只有杀了小组的一个成员 才有空缺 |
[26:35] | Do you deny it? | – 你否认吗 – 当然否认了 |
[26:36] | Of course I deny it. | – 你否认吗 – 当然否认了 |
[26:38] | Which is exactly what a guilty man would say! | 心虚的人都会这么说 |
[26:40] | That’s true. | 这倒是 |
[26:43] | Augie was next. | Augie是下一个 |
[26:45] | You lured him up to the roof. | 你引诱他上了楼顶 |
[26:47] | It was easy… he trusted you. | 这很容易 因为他相信你 |
[26:49] | But I don’t. | 可我不 |
[26:51] | You’re planning to pick us off, one by one, | 你打算一个接一个杀死我们 |
[26:53] | until you have Neven all to yourself. | 直到你独自占有Neven |
[26:58] | He’s the guy. | 他就是凶手 |
[27:00] | What you are suggesting is absurd. | 你的话太荒唐了 |
[27:02] | Adrian’s not capable of killing anyone. | Adrian没有能力杀人 |
[27:14] | Mr. Monk, you’re not a killer. | Monk先生 你不是凶手 |
[27:16] | – Are you sure? – Yes, of course I am. | – 你肯定吗 – 当然肯定了 |
[27:19] | What if Harold is right? It all fits. | 如果Harold说对了呢 |
[27:22] | I know 1,000 ways to kill people. | 全都对得上号 我知道1000种杀人方法 |
[27:24] | And I have a motive. I admit it. | 而且我承认自己有动机 |
[27:27] | I want Dr. Bell to myself. | 我想一人接受Bell医生的治疗 |
[27:29] | No, Mr. Monk, it couldn’t be you. | 不 Monk先生 不可能是你 |
[27:31] | – You have an alibi. – What alibi? | – 你有不在场的证据 – 什么证据 |
[27:33] | I was here. I was alone. | 当时我一人在这儿 |
[27:34] | No, you weren’t alone. | 不 |
[27:36] | You were with yourself. | 你不是一个人 你和你自己在一起 |
[27:38] | I wasn’t alone, I was with myself? | 我不是一个人 我和我自己在一起 |
[27:40] | Exactly. You would know if you were sneaking out | 正是 |
[27:42] | and killing people. | 如果你真的溜出去杀了人 你会知道的 |
[27:43] | That’s the kind of thing that people tend to remember. | 这种事不可能会忘记的 |
[27:45] | Maybe not. | 或许不是 |
[27:47] | I black out sometimes. You’ve seen it. | 有时我会丧失部分记忆 你又不是没见过 |
[27:49] | Sometimes five hours go by, | 有时5个小时过去了 |
[27:52] | and I don’t know where I’ve been. | 我却不知道自己去过哪儿 |
[27:53] | That’s true, but it’s always triggered by something, | 是的 不过都是有原因的 |
[27:56] | like you’ve seen yourself naked, | 比如你看见自己裸体 |
[27:57] | or you saw a documentary on the nature channel. | 或在自然频道看了纪录片 |
[28:16] | Just stop… | 别… |
[28:20] | Look at me! | Look at me! 看看我 看看我 |
[28:21] | It wasn’t you. It couldn’t have been you. | 不是你 不会是你 |
[28:23] | Let’s move on. Who else was in the group? | 别想了 组里还有谁 |
[28:25] | There’s Harold. Could it be Harold? | Harold 可能是Harold吗 |
[28:27] | – I don’t think so. – You’re right. | – 我想不是 – 没错 |
[28:28] | God would never do that. It would make me too happy. | 上帝不会这么做 从不让我开心一场 |
[28:30] | Okay, let’s eliminate Harold. | 排除Harold的嫌疑 |
[28:32] | Who’s left? | – 还有谁 |
[28:34] | – Rhonda. | |
[28:36] | Rhonda? | 还有谁 |
[28:43] | I think they’re closed. | 关门了吧 |
[28:51] | Door’s open. | 门是开的 |
[28:54] | Rhonda? | |
[28:56] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[28:59] | It’s Adrian, from group. | 我是组里的Adrian |
[29:06] | – Do you smell that? – Do I smell that? | – 你闻到了吗 – 闻到了吗 |
[29:08] | I’ll be smelling that for the rest of my life. | 这辈子我都得闻这种味道了 |
[29:11] | Rhonda? | |
[29:21] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[29:25] | She mixed bleach and ammonia? | 她把漂白剂和氨水混在一起了 |
[29:27] | Chlorine gas. | 氯气 |
[29:29] | Rhonda’s worked here for nine years. | Rhonda在这儿工作9年了 |
[29:31] | She would never make a mistake like that. | 不会犯这种错误 |
[29:33] | Murder. | 谋杀 |
[29:34] | Oh, my God, Mr. Monk, that’s three. | 谋杀 天啊 Monk先生 死了3个了 |
[29:37] | Okay. Natalie… | 好的 Natalie… |
[29:40] | if I was gonna kill somebody, | 如果我要杀人 |
[29:43] | this is exactly how I would do it, with… | 我就会这么做 |
[29:45] | cleaning supplies. | 清洁用品 |
[29:47] | Look, Mr. Monk, it couldn’t have been you. | Monk先生 |
[29:49] | Relax. | 不是你 放轻松 |
[29:50] | These aren’t your brands. | 这不是你习惯买的牌子 |
[29:52] | You buy the good stuff. | 你买的都是好牌子 这些都是便宜货 |
[29:53] | These are the cheap store brands. | 你买的都是好牌子 这些都是便宜货 |
[29:55] | That’s true. | 没错 没错 |
[29:56] | That’s true. | 没错 没错 |
[29:58] | Danko. | – 谁 |
[30:00] | – Who? – Xavier Danko… | – 谁 |
[30:01] | The other patient. | Xavier Danko 另外一个病人 |
[30:03] | We saw him at the supermarket, remember? | 记得吗 我们在超市里见过他 |
[30:05] | He was buying cleaning supplies, | 他当时买了清洁用品 |
[30:07] | the exact same bottles. | 一样的瓶子 |
[30:09] | Harold said that he quit group therapy | Harold说他在一个月前退出了 |
[30:12] | about a month before Barbara O’Keeffe was murdered. | Barbara O’Keeffe被杀了 |
[30:17] | Danko must have revealed something in therapy, | Danko肯定在治疗时泄露了什么 |
[30:21] | something big, something worth killing for. | 某种重要的事 值得为此杀人 |
[30:25] | Nat… Natalie! What’d you do? | Natalie 你怎么了 |
[30:28] | My God, let’s get you some fresh air. | 天啊 呼吸些新鲜空气吧 |
[30:31] | Come on. | 来 |
[30:32] | Come on. | 来 |
[30:33] | This way. Come on. | 这边 |
[30:40] | Okay. | |
[30:47] | Shh. | |
[30:50] | Somebody’s here. | 这儿有人 |
[30:56] | It’s okay, I’ll go. You’ll get the next one. | 好的 我过去了 |
[31:44] | Oh, my God, I’m buried alive! | 天啊 我被活埋了 |
[31:46] | I’m buried… | 我被… |
[31:48] | Help me! Let me out! | 救命啊 救我出去 |
[31:50] | It’s no use. | 没用的 我敲了一个小时了 |
[31:51] | I’ve been banging on it for an hour. | 没用的 我敲了一个小时了 |
[31:56] | I still think it was you. | 我还是觉得是你干的 – 救命 让我出去 – 救命啊 |
[32:13] | Please, let us out! | – 救命 让我出去 |
[32:16] | Help! Help! | – 救命啊 救命 让我出去 |
[32:20] | – Please! – Let us out of here! | – 救命 |
[32:22] | Let us out! | 让我出去 – 救命啊 |
[32:28] | Please stop touching me. | 请别碰我 |
[32:30] | I’m not touch… You’re touching me. | 我没碰你 是你在碰我 |
[32:32] | I’m not touching you. You’re touching me. | 我没碰你 是你在碰我 |
[32:34] | Just stay on your side. | 待在你那边 |
[32:35] | I’m… I don’t have a side! | 我没有地儿了 |
[32:38] | Just back up four or five millimeters. | 后退四五毫米就成 |
[32:42] | Okay, that’s your side. | 好的 你在那边 |
[32:43] | Now, this is my side… | 这边是我的 |
[32:45] | From that end of the spare tire | 从备胎到充电电缆 |
[32:48] | to the jumper cables. | |
[32:49] | Stay over there, and we’ll be fine. | 别动就没事 |
[32:57] | My side’s carpeted. | 我这边有地毯 |
[32:59] | My side’s quieter. | – 我这边更安静 – 不可能 |
[33:00] | That’s impossible. | – 我这边更安静 – 不可能 |
[33:01] | Your side has the muffler, so my side is quieter. | 你那边有消声器 所以我这边更安静 |
[33:04] | – Oh, grow up! – You grow up. | – 别幼稚了 – 是你吧 |
[33:06] | I don’t feel like it. | 我不觉得 |
[33:14] | Captain Stottlemeyer, please. | 找Stottlemeyer上尉 |
[33:21] | I got to get out of here. I can’t stand it! | 我要出去 受不了了 |
[33:24] | The ceiling is crushing me! | 车盖一直压我 |
[33:26] | – Harold! – I feel it closing in! | – 它在压我 |
[33:27] | Harold… | – 我要被活埋了 |
[33:28] | It’s like I’m being buried alive! | – 我要被活埋了 |
[33:30] | – Stop it. – I can’t! | – 别喊了 Harold – 我不行了 |
[33:32] | Harold, you’re making it very hard for me to panic! | Harold 你这样我还真不觉得恐慌呢 |
[33:36] | Just calm down, please! | 冷静吧 |
[33:44] | I thought you were cured. | 你不是说治愈了吗 你那些法子呢 |
[33:46] | What about your technique… | 你不是说治愈了吗 你那些法子呢 |
[33:48] | Visualization with the door and the key and all that? | 想象门和钥匙 |
[33:51] | Oh, that doesn’t work. | 没用 一次也没用 |
[33:52] | It never worked. | 没用 一次也没用 |
[33:54] | I was just trying to impress Dr. B. | 我只是想让B医生开心 |
[33:58] | Why do I do that? Why do I… | 为什么我要这么做 |
[34:01] | Why do I… care what people think? | 为什么我会在意别人的看法 |
[34:06] | What’s wrong with me? | 我是怎么了 |
[34:10] | There’s nothing wrong with you. | 你什么问题也没有 |
[34:14] | The truth is… | 其实… |
[34:16] | I actually… | 其实我… |
[34:19] | – admire you. – Stop it. | – 羡慕你 – 别说了 |
[34:21] | – No, no, I mean it. – Don’t. | – 不 我是说真的 – 别说了 |
[34:23] | I mean it. | 我是说真的 |
[34:24] | Look, we’re… we’re basically the same guy. | 其实我们都一样 |
[34:28] | We have the same kinds of problems, | 问题一样 |
[34:29] | the same… issues. | 害怕的东西也一样 |
[34:31] | But you… you… you’re out there. | 可是你大胆地迈出了一步 |
[34:34] | You’re in the world. | 你融入了社会 |
[34:36] | You have a family. You have a real job. | 你有家人 有真正的工作 |
[34:40] | You don’t let it stop you. | 你不让那些问题阻止自己 |
[34:43] | That’s nice of you to say. | 你能这么说真好 |
[34:47] | Look at me. Harold, look… look at me. | Harold 看着我 |
[34:49] | L-L-Look at me. Hey. | 嘿 看看我 |
[34:56] | I think we’ve been looking at this the wrong way. | 我们看待问题的角度错了 |
[35:02] | This trunk, you know, these… these walls. | 这辆卡车 这些墙 |
[35:08] | They’re not… They’re not closing in on us. | 不是要压垮我们 |
[35:12] | – They’re not? – No. | – 不是吗 – 不是 |
[35:14] | They’re… They’re protecting us, really. | 它们… – |
[35:18] | Protecting us? | 是在保护我们 – 保护我们? |
[35:19] | Yeah, they’re keeping the bad stuff out. | 是的 它们把可怕的事物挡在外面 |
[35:22] | Protecting us? | 保护我们? |
[35:24] | Yeah, protecting us from germs | 是啊 阻挡细菌 |
[35:26] | and snakes and harmonicas. | 蛇 口琴 |
[35:29] | And nature and my mother | 自然 还有我妈妈 |
[35:32] | and her new boyfriend. | 她的新男友 |
[35:33] | And Xavier Danko. | – 还有Xavier Danko |
[35:35] | And Xavier Danko. | – 还有Xavier Danko |
[35:36] | Yeah, that’s right. | 没错 |
[35:42] | This trunk is our friend. | 卡车是我们的朋友 |
[35:47] | Wow. | |
[35:52] | I’ve been in therapy for ten years. | 我接受治疗10年了 |
[35:54] | I think this is the first real breakthrough | 这是第一个真正的进展啊 |
[35:57] | I’ve ever had. | |
[36:00] | This group-therapy thing really works. | 小组治疗还真管用 |
[36:10] | It really does. | 没错 |
[36:24] | I wish Dr. B could see us. He wouldn’t believe it. | 希望Bell医生能看到 他肯定不敢相信 |
[36:35] | He’s walking away. | 他离开了 |
[36:38] | Keep cranking. | 继续 |
[36:47] | Ooh! It’s working. Oh, this was a good idea. | 动了 是个好主意 |
[37:04] | Here… | 来… |
[37:06] | Okay. | 好了 |
[37:17] | Thank you. I appreciate that. | 谢谢 真的很感激 |
[37:19] | My pleasure. Hold still. | 乐意之极 别动 |
[37:22] | – Oh, no. – What? | – 哦 不 – 怎么了 |
[37:24] | That’s Neven’s house. | 这是Neven的家 |
[37:25] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[37:27] | He had a cocktail party last summer. | 去年夏天他开了一个鸡尾酒派对 |
[37:30] | And he invited you? | 他请你了? |
[37:33] | I didn’t say that. | 我没这么说 |
[37:36] | Okay, we… we have to find a phone | 我们要找电话报警 |
[37:38] | and call the police. | |
[37:39] | There’s not enough time. | 没时间了 |
[37:41] | It takes the police 4 minutes and 20 seconds | 警察要4分20秒才能赶来 |
[37:44] | to get here. | |
[37:46] | Don’t ask. | 别问 |
[37:49] | Be careful. He’s got a gun. | 小心 他有枪 |
[37:51] | Listen, Adrian, if anything happens to me… | 听着 Adrian 如果我有什么不测 |
[37:52] | Nothing’s gonna happen to you. I won’t let it. | 你不会有事的 我不会让这种事发生的 |
[37:55] | Ready? | – 准备好了吗 – 开始吧 |
[37:57] | Let’s do it. | – 准备好了吗 – 开始吧 |
[38:06] | Well, there you are. | 你们来了 |
[38:09] | I was about to come and get you. The police will be here soon. | 我正打算找你们呢 |
[38:11] | I’m… I’m so sorry. | 警察很快就到 我…对不起 |
[38:14] | Xavier was just telling me how he killed Tiffany Bolt. | Xavier刚刚告诉我 他是如何杀害Tiffany Bolt的 |
[38:17] | The woman he was following? | – 他跟踪的那个女人? |
[38:18] | Yeah, that’s right. | – 是的 |
[38:20] | He put her car and her body in the reservoir, | 他连人带车把她推进水库 |
[38:22] | and then he began to get worried. | 然后开始担心 |
[38:23] | Of course, the water shortage. | 当然了 现在干旱啊 |
[38:25] | Right. | 没错 |
[38:27] | The reservoir levels have been dropping. | 水库水位一直在下降 |
[38:29] | He was afraid the car or the body | 他担心车和人会被发现 |
[38:30] | were about to be discovered. What did I do? | 我都干了什么呀 |
[38:35] | He told everyone in the group | 他把自己的担心告诉了组里的所有人 |
[38:37] | about his obsession. | |
[38:39] | So you were the only people on Earth | 你们几人知道他杀害那个可怜女人的事 |
[38:41] | who could connect him to that poor girl. | |
[38:44] | Right. | 是的 他打算在尸体被发现前 把我们统统杀掉 |
[38:45] | He was trying to kill us before the body was found. | 是的 他打算在尸体被发现前 把我们统统杀掉 |
[38:48] | Actually, we have some news too. | 其实我们还有其他事 |
[38:51] | Oh, right. Yeah. | 哦 是的 |
[38:53] | Well, um, Harold and I were locked in the trunk, | Harold和我被困在车里 |
[38:57] | but we dealt with it. | 可是我们搞定了 |
[38:59] | We… We had a real breakthrough. | 我们取得了真正的进步 |
[39:01] | Actually, I-I definitely think | 幽闭恐怖症可以从我们的名单中剔除了 |
[39:04] | we can cross claustrophobia off both of our lists. | |
[39:08] | Dr. Bell… | Bell医生 |
[39:12] | Do you believe in God? | 你相信上帝吗 |
[39:13] | Hey! Excuse me. | 嘿 抱歉 |
[39:15] | My friend was just talking. | 我的朋友在说话呢 |
[39:18] | We didn’t interrupt you. | 我们可没有打断你啊 |
[39:21] | Go ahead. | 继续 |
[39:28] | See, what we realized | 我们意识到 |
[39:31] | was the trunk was really protecting us from germs. | 卡车保护了我们 把细菌阻挡在外 |
[39:34] | – Nature… – Snakes… | – 自然 – 蛇 |
[39:36] | – Puppets… – Thunder… | – 木偶 – 雷 |
[39:37] | – Piñatas… – Milk, of course. | – 彩罐 – 还有… |
[39:46] | Well, it’s 10:00. | 10点了 |
[39:48] | I think we should get started. | 该开始了 |
[39:50] | Where’s everyone else? | 其他人呢 |
[39:52] | Well, as you know, we had three members | 你知道 |
[39:54] | who were… well, who died. | 有三个成员去世了 |
[39:57] | What about Harold? | Harold呢 |
[39:59] | Harold Krenshaw did something quite extraordinary. | Harold Krenshaw做了件非常特别的事 |
[40:02] | He found another doctor. | 他另外找了个医生 |
[40:05] | I don’t understand. | 我听不明白 |
[40:06] | He wanted you to have these sessions with me all to yourself. | 他想让整个治疗中只有你一人 |
[40:10] | Well, you have quite a friend there, Adrian. | 这个朋友真不错啊 Adrian |
[40:12] | A friend like that is a blessing. | 有此朋友是一福啊 |
[40:14] | – Harold? – Yeah. | – 是的 |
[40:16] | Now, as far as your HMO is concerned, | 至于你的保健组织 |
[40:17] | these sessions are still technically group sessions. | 严格说来 这个治疗还是小组治疗 |
[40:20] | You’ll just be a group of one. | 你是一个小组 |
[40:22] | – Ah! – So… | 这么说… |
[40:24] | So let’s get started. | 我们开始吧 |
[40:25] | Congratulations on your beating claustrophobia. | 恭喜你战胜了幽闭恐怖症 |
[40:28] | I’m proud of you. | 我以你为傲 |
[40:31] | So what’s next? | 下一个是什么 |
[40:33] | Okay, um… | 好的 |
[40:35] | “Death.” | 死亡 |
[40:37] | Death? | 死亡? |
[40:39] | That’s gonna be a tough one. | 这个很难啊 |
[40:41] | Yeah. Could you sit here? | – 是啊 |
[40:43] | Of course. | 你能坐这儿吗 – 当然 |
[40:48] | So… | 这个嘛… |
[40:50] | I like this. | 我喜欢这样 |
[40:51] | I think I should have tried group therapy | 早该试试小组治疗了 |
[40:54] | a long time ago. | |
[40:57] | This is a good group. | 这个小组很不赖哟 |