Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

怪物乐园(Monsterland)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月12日 By jubentaici_movie_user 怪物乐园(Monsterland)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
时间 英文 中文
[00:54] Don’t you ever worry you’re gonna choke? 你不担心自己会窒息吗
[00:55] Like… while you’re doing it? 那什么的时候
[01:00] No. Plus, if you do, it’s good. 不担心 而且如果窒息了也挺好
[01:04] They like it. 他们很喜欢
[01:07] How’s the back? 后面怎么样
[01:10] There’s like one kind of straight spot. 好像有一绺还是直的
[01:12] – Will you get it? – Yeah. -你能帮我烫一下吗 -好的
[01:15] I want like, old Hollywood hair. 我想来个复古好莱坞风格的发型
[01:18] Like Rita Hayworth. 就像丽塔·海沃思那样
[01:20] I want your hair. 我好喜欢你的头发
[01:24] Fine. Come here. 好吧 过来
[01:32] Hot. 性感
[01:35] You know you can practice too, right? 你知道你也可以练习的 对吧
[01:38] For um… guys. 和男人那啥
[01:41] You’re not going to tell me to like do stuff with a cucumber, are you? 你不会要告诉我用黄瓜练习吧
[01:45] What? No. 什么 才不是呢
[01:48] Just use your fingers. 用手指就行了
[01:50] What? 什么
[01:53] Open your mouth. 把嘴张开
[02:09] What, um. 什么
[02:11] What does that do? 这是干嘛
[02:12] Trains your gag reflex. 训练你的呕吐反射
[02:16] Ok, how do I look? 我看起来怎么样
[02:22] Good. 漂亮
[02:23] No, I know but, like, how good? 我知道 但是有多漂亮呢
[02:27] Like, would a lumberjack want me? 伐木工人会喜欢我吗
[02:41] Do you just carry that around with you? 这书你还随身携带吗
[02:43] – Freak. – Shut up, it’s your book. -怪胎 -闭嘴 这是你的书
[02:46] I just don’t want my mom to find it. 我只是不想让我妈发现
[02:56] I don’t get it. Why would you ever want to look like them? 我不明白 你为什么要看起来像她们呢
[02:59] Are you kidding? Because they’re hot. 你在开玩笑吗 因为她们很性感啊
[03:02] He had good taste. 他很有品位
[03:04] My mom used to say that it served them right. 我妈常说他们是自作自受
[03:07] No one ever goes into the White Woods 没有人指望去白林
[03:08] expecting something good to happen. 会好事情发生
[03:10] Especially a girl. 尤其是女孩
[03:13] My mother called it the “No-no zone”. 我妈妈称之为”禁区”
[03:16] Shut up. 闭嘴
[03:17] The White Woods are the no-no zone, sweetheart. 白林是禁区 亲爱的
[03:19] And don’t forget it. 别忘了
[03:22] My mom never called me sweetheart a day in her life. 我妈从来没有叫过我亲爱的
[03:29] You know what, Laure? 你知道吗 劳尔
[03:31] Fuck her. 去你妈的
[03:48] Come on. Sorry. Sorry. 过来 抱歉
[03:52] That was some shit from the Black Ops. 这是我从《黑色行动》里学的
[03:53] My god, you have so much ax on. 天哪 你胆子也太大了
[04:04] Sup, Laure? 你好啊 劳尔
[04:07] – What’s up, Pete? – So, what’s up with your mom? -你好啊 皮特 -你妈怎么了
[04:09] Is she like nocturnal, 她是夜猫子吗
[04:10] cuz she’s just like out on the couch right now. 她还躺在沙发上睡觉呢
[04:14] Yea, she works nights. 是的 她晚上上班
[04:15] Yea, and like drinks 50 chardonnays a day. 每天要喝50杯夏敦埃酒
[04:20] So, do you guys want to watch something, or? 你们想看点什么吗
[04:22] You know what, Laure, actually. 其实吧 劳尔
[04:25] Maybe you could go somewhere for a little bit? 你回避一下可以吗
[04:29] Give us some, like… Privacy? 给我们一些空间
[04:35] Yea. 好的
[04:37] It’s just that my mom is downstairs, 但是我妈在楼下
[04:39] and I don’t want to wake her up. 我不想吵醒她
[04:42] So, go in the closet. 那去壁橱吧
[05:16] Sorry about that. 很抱歉
[05:18] – Is Pete? – Yeah. -皮特走了吗 -是的
[05:20] He’s gone. And he says thanks. 他走了 他向你表示感谢
[05:23] And… he left us this. 他还给我们留了这个
[05:30] If you want to smoke it with me, we gotta to the woods. 如果你想和我一起抽 那我们去树林吧
[05:33] Wait, what? Why? 等等 什么 为什么
[05:36] I do not know. Because I want to. Why not? 我不知道 因为我想去呗 怎么啦
[05:38] Because it’s dangerous. 因为这很危险
[05:40] Do you want to jump off a cliff too? 你也想从悬崖上跳下去吗
[05:42] – Like my mom is right. – No, your mom is a bitch who controls you. -我妈是对的 -不 你妈是个想控制你的贱人
[05:45] And you know why? Because you let her. 你知道为什么吗 因为你一直在纵容她
[05:52] I mean, it’s fine. 没关系
[05:55] We don’t have to go. If you’re too scared. 如果你太害怕 我们也不是一定要去
[06:06] You know what? 你知道吗
[06:09] I’m done. 我不干了
[06:13] Done with what? 不干什么
[06:14] This. You. Bossing me around. 你对我指手画脚的
[06:17] Hiding in the closet so 还让我去壁橱待着
[06:18] you can have sex with your stupid boyfriend. 好让你和你愚蠢的男朋友做爱
[06:20] – Doing your hair… – Oh my god Lauren, wait. -帮你弄头发 -天哪 劳伦 等等
[06:22] No, you want to talk about bitches who control me, 不 你才是想控制我的贱人
[06:25] you only text me just because you get sick of Abby and Cheyenne. 你只是因为讨厌艾比和夏安才给我发短信的
[06:27] Am I supposed to just jump up and be there? 我就要立刻出现在你的面前吗
[06:30] I’m not doing that anymore. 以后不会了
[06:31] And I am definitely not going to a literal murder forest 而我也不会因为你想扮演死去的女孩
[06:34] because you want to role play dead girls, 或者想吓唬我之类的
[06:36] or scare me or whatever. 就陪你去真正的谋杀森林
[06:41] Ok, well. 好吧
[06:43] I’ll just go alone, I guess. 那我一个人去吧
[06:51] – Wait, hang on. In the woods? – Yea. -等等 你一个人去树林 -是啊
[06:54] – By yourself? – Yea, yea, why not? -你一个人吗 -是啊 有何不可
[06:58] – I’m sorry, Elena. – No, it’s fine. -对不起 埃琳娜 -没关系
[07:01] I guess I’ll just see you at school. 我们学校见吧
[07:04] Here, keep your stupid book. 给 你的破书还给你
[07:37] It’s about time. What, did you crawl home? 终于啊 怎么 你爬回家的吗
[07:41] The bus was late 公车晚点了
[07:41] Lauren, I’m detective Leighton. Why don’t you have a seat? 劳伦 我是莱顿警探 坐吧
[07:54] I need to ask you a couple of questions, if that’s all right? 如果可以的话 我想问你几个问题
[07:57] About your friend Elena. 关于你的朋友埃琳娜
[08:01] Ok. 好的
[08:04] Rebecca says Elena didn’t come home last night. 丽贝卡说埃琳娜昨晚没回家
[08:06] We wondered if you maybe saw her at school today. 你今天在学校见过她么
[08:11] No. 没有
[08:13] No, she wasn’t there. I thought she had skipped it, or. 她不在学校 我以为她逃学了
[08:18] Would you say that Elena does that often? Skip school? 埃琳娜经常逃学吗
[08:22] I mean. 那个
[08:24] I don’t know. Sometimes when she want to smoke with these guys… 我不知道 有时候她会和男生一起抽烟
[08:27] Do you skip school too? 你也逃学吗
[08:29] No. Mom. Never. 不 妈妈 我没逃过学
[08:33] And, what about last night? 昨晚呢
[08:34] – Did you see Elena then? – Yes. Yes. -你看见埃琳娜了吗 -是的
[08:35] She said she was coming here right after school. 她说她放学后马上过来
[08:37] Ok, yeah, she did. 是的 她来了
[08:40] We hung out a little, talked, and then she left. 我们玩了一会儿 聊了聊 然后她就走了
[08:44] Did she say where she was going? 她说她要去哪里吗
[08:47] Home, I think. 回家了吧
[08:50] And that’s all you remember? 你只记得这些吗
[08:51] You two didn’t go anywhere else, 你们俩没去别的地方
[08:53] or do anything maybe you weren’t supposed to? 或者做不该做的事吗
[08:57] Lauren, you won’t get in trouble, all right? 劳伦 你不会惹上麻烦的 好吗
[09:02] It’s all right, I’m scared too. 没关系 我也很害怕
[09:07] Sweetheart. 亲爱的
[09:19] Lauren, you’re certain you’ve told us everything you know? 劳伦 你真的把你知道的都告诉我们了吗
[09:30] Yes. That’s all. 是的
[09:59] And the bridesmaids and the flower girl. 伴娘和花童
[10:01] Take their places here. 站在这里
[10:04] And now the organ plays. 现在开始风琴演奏
[10:07] Everyone stands. 大家起立
[10:12] – Ready? – Yeah. -准备好了吗 -嗯
[10:13] Here she comes. 她来了
[10:15] The most beautiful bride we’ve ever seen. 世界上最美丽的新娘
[10:19] Isn’t that right? Just look at her. 对吧 瞧瞧她
[10:23] Now, mom goes to sit. 现在 妈妈坐下吧
[10:30] Ok. 好的
[10:35] We are gathered here today to celebrate the union 今天大家欢聚一堂
[10:39] of Peter and Lauren. 庆祝彼得和劳伦的婚礼
[10:42] And what a very happy occasion it is. 这一刻真是太幸福了
[10:48] That worked. Ok. 还真有用 好吧
[10:51] Welcome! 欢迎光临
[10:52] Thank you guys so much for coming to our rehearsal dinner. 感谢大家前来参加我们的彩排晚宴
[10:55] You know, sometimes when people find each other. 有时候找到合适的伴侣
[10:57] It’s not so easy right away. 并不是那么容易
[11:00] It’s not like a fairy tale. 不像童话故事
[11:03] It’s just real life, and as some of you may know, 这是现实 你们有些人可能知道
[11:06] it was Elena Milak who first brought Lauren and I together. 是埃琳娜·米拉克介绍我和劳伦认识的
[11:12] And we grieved her disappearance side by side. 她现在失踪了 我们俩都很遗憾
[11:17] But, cut to, 10 years later, 但是 转场十年后
[11:21] med school, two dogs, 医学院 两只狗
[11:24] a new city. 一座新城市
[11:28] And yea, I am pretty proud of how much we’ve built together, since. 我们的努力真的很值得骄傲
[11:45] There’s only one thing worth knowing about Iron River. 铁河只有一件事需要提醒一下
[11:48] God, here he goes again. 天啊 他又来了
[11:50] Mr. Tour guide over here. 活脱脱的导游先生
[11:51] Stay out of the White Woods. 离白林远点
[11:53] – All right, how come? – Don’t encourage him. -为什么 -别理他啊
[11:56] How long you got, Boston? 你有多长时间可以听我说 波士顿
[11:57] In the winter of ’83, 在83年的冬天
[11:58] this girl named Alice wiles goes missing. 一个叫爱丽丝·威尔斯的女孩失踪了
[12:00] Poof, gone. 突然消失了
[12:01] Springtime rolls around, snow melts, 春回大地 积雪融化
[12:04] some hunters out in the woods with his dog one day, 有一天 一个猎人和他的狗进了树林
[12:07] and who does he find, but Alice wiles, minus her head. 你猜他找到了谁 无头的爱丽丝·怀尔斯
[12:12] Why do you always sound like that is your favorite part? 你为什么每次说到这里就很兴奋
[12:13] By ’86, there were four more girls. 86年 又有四个女孩
[12:16] And that’s just the lumberjack. 凶手是伐木工人
[12:18] ’95, a friend of my uncles, 95年 我叔叔的朋友
[12:20] walked his whole family out into the woods one afternoon. 在一天下午 全家进了树林
[12:22] He shot them all, execution style. 伐木工人用处决的方式把他们都射杀了
[12:25] Jesus Christ. 天啊
[12:26] Yep, woods scared us shitless growing up, didn’t they? 我们小时都很害怕白林 对吧
[12:28] Like you know the half? 你懂个屁
[12:30] You’re a boy, woods are double bad for girls. 你是男孩 白林对女生更不友好
[12:33] Just like everyplace else. 就像其他地方一样
[12:35] Did you hear what they found last night? 你们听说他们昨晚发现什么了吗
[12:37] Remains. Human ones. Female. 女人的遗骸
[12:41] No shit. 不是吧
[12:42] Hand to god, my friends cousin’s boyfriend is a cop 我发誓 我朋友表姐的男朋友是警察
[12:44] heard it direct from him. And they’re saying its got no head. 他亲口说的 而且听说遗骸没有头
[12:48] Shit. 我靠
[12:51] Ok, what’s wrong? 怎么了
[12:53] I don’t know. 我不知道
[12:55] Her. This. 因为她吧
[12:58] The worlds most saccharin speech. 世界上最甜蜜的发言
[13:01] What do you mean? This is great. 你什么意思 说得多好啊
[13:02] My god, did you try this? 天哪 你尝了吗
[13:03] – Elena will hate it. – The dip? -埃琳娜肯定不喜欢 -蘸酱吗
[13:05] No, not… 不 不是
[13:07] Not the dip, god. 不是蘸酱 上帝
[13:10] Abby, it is nice that we’re here, ok? 艾比 这次彩排多好啊
[13:13] – Lauren’s our friend too. – No, Pete’s her friend. -劳伦也是我们的朋友 -不 皮特才是她的朋友
[13:16] Lauren’s some girl we went to high school with. 劳伦只是我们的高中同学
[13:19] Who, for some reason Elena liked. 不知道为什么 埃琳娜很喜欢她
[13:21] But, was completely weird and boring, 但是她很奇葩 而且很无聊
[13:24] – and not socially attractive in any… – Hey, Bridey… -而且没有女人味 -布莱迪
[13:27] How are we holding up? You hydrating? 你还好吗 你补水了吗
[13:30] Equal parts water to bubbles. 水和气泡一半一半吧
[13:33] Hey Ab. 小艾
[13:37] So, quick question. 问个小问题
[13:39] Yea, shoot. 随便问
[13:41] No, well, I was just, wondering about your mom. 我只是有点好奇你妈妈
[13:45] If she’s coming? Tonight? Tomorrow? 她今晚来吗 还是明天
[13:49] You mean Fei. 你是说菲么
[13:51] Well, yeah. 是的
[13:54] Sure. 当然啦
[13:56] Yea, it’ll be like the old saying, 有句老话说的好
[13:57] something old, something new, 有的旧 有的新
[14:00] something borrowed, something drunk. 有的是借来的 有的还在醉着
[14:05] Of course, she’s not coming. 她当然不会来了
[14:06] Besides, my real mom is here. 而且我真正的妈妈就在这里
[14:08] Hey, when did you start calling her that way, anyway? 你什么时候开始这么叫她的
[14:12] – “Mom”. – I don’t know. -妈妈 -不知道
[14:14] College. A couple years ago. 大学 几年前吧
[14:18] When um, Fei kicked me out? 菲把我赶出去以后吧
[14:21] I was living in her house, 我住在她的房子
[14:23] and put her name on all of my forms. So… 我的表格上都填了她的名字 所以
[14:27] Did you hear the thing about the woods yet? 你听说树林的事了吗
[14:29] – Really, Abby? Tonight? – Of course. -不是吧 艾比 今晚说这个 -当然
[14:32] It is a rumor. People like to talk. 那是谣言 人们就喜欢八卦嘛
[14:35] Because they say she’s a girl now. 因为他们说她现在是个女孩了
[14:38] Teenage girl. And, so… 十几岁的女孩 所以
[14:45] – Ok. – Does Rebecca know that? -好吧 -丽贝卡知道吗
[14:47] – Abby, come on. – Excuse me? -艾比 拜托 -什么
[14:49] Look, I’m sorry, ok, but, I mean, what if it’s her? 抱歉 但万一是她呢
[14:54] Right? 对吧
[14:57] Abby. 艾比
[15:01] It kills me that Elena is gone. 埃琳娜失踪以后我真的很伤心
[15:05] And I would do anything to bring her back. 我愿意不惜一切代价找她回来
[15:07] But, Rebecca is happy tonight. 但是 丽贝卡今晚很开心
[15:10] – So can we just… – Chey and I can do it. -所以我们 -我和小夏可以帮你
[15:13] – If you’d rather not. – We can? -如果你不愿意的话 -是吗
[15:15] – Yea, of course. – No thanks. -当然啦 -不用了 谢谢
[15:18] I’ll do it. 我会告诉她的
[15:19] Soon as we get a second alone, ok? 等周围没有其他人 我就告诉她
[15:32] I’ll just go alone, I guess. 那我一个人去吧
[15:36] Hang on… 等等
[15:38] In the woods? By yourself? 你一个人去树林
[15:57] You, um, get a chance to relax at all tonight? 你今晚找到机会放松了吗
[16:01] – Catch up with people? – Yes, of course. -和大家叙叙旧 -当然
[16:03] I can walk and chew gum. 我可以一心二用
[16:06] Any good gossip? 有什么八卦吗
[16:08] What do you think we are, Detroit? 你以为这里是哪啊 底特律吗
[16:10] Nothing new around here, except who skipped church. 这里没什么八卦 只会聊聊谁没去教堂罢了
[16:15] Well, I… 我
[16:17] I heard something, actually. 其实听说了一件事
[16:19] What’s that? Supposed to snow tomorrow? 什么事 明天会下雪吗
[16:26] You know I think all the time about what my life would have been, 我一直在思考如果我去了别的地方
[16:28] if I had bothered to go anyplace else. 我的人生会是什么样
[16:31] Take a trip, see something. 去旅行 出去看看
[16:33] Expand my horizons, you know? Be free. 扩展视野 自由点
[16:39] That’s what I want for you, sweetheart, in your new life. 我希望你在新的人生中过上这样的日子 亲爱的
[16:45] Hold on. 等等
[16:53] It’s not a game changer I know, but 我知道这不是什么大礼 但是
[16:55] I thought maybe it would help you go somewhere you’ve never been. 或许可以帮你去你没有去过的地方
[17:01] 劳伦·迈尔斯 一千元
[17:04] Mom. 妈
[17:07] Lauren, Elle, 劳伦 小埃
[17:10] because of you, that’s how. 因为你啊
[17:14] Now, sorry. What was the gossip? 抱歉 你想跟我说什么来着
[17:17] Tell me quick, I need my beauty sleep. 赶紧说 我要去睡美容觉了
[17:25] – The girl that Danny brought? – Yea? -丹尼带来的女孩 -怎么了
[17:28] – Rosie from high school? – Yea. -高中同学罗西 -嗯
[17:31] She is pregnant. 她怀孕了
[17:34] So… 所以
[17:37] Good old Danny. 丹尼这小子
[17:38] It’s been what? Twenty minutes since his last townie girl? 他上个女朋友才刚分手吧
[17:42] You and Pete, on the other hand. 你和皮特就不一样了
[17:44] You can make me a grandma anytime you please. 你们可以随时让我当外婆
[17:46] I’m ready. 我准备好了
[17:48] Good night, honey. 晚安 亲爱的
[17:49] Good night, mom. 晚安 妈
[18:06] Forensics have determined 法医已经确认
[18:07] the remains belonged to an adolescent female. 遗骸属于一名青春期女性
[18:10] Decomposition suggests roughly eight to ten years since death. 根据腐烂情况 死亡时间大概是八到十年前
[18:14] – Mother of fuck. – I told you. -我靠 -我说吧
[18:16] Hey guys, what do you think? 伙计们 你们觉得怎么样
[18:19] Drops or studs? 垂饰还是饰钉
[18:20] Drops, for sure. Hella bridal. 当然是垂饰 新娘嘛
[18:23] – Ab? – Yea, pretty. -小艾 -嗯 很漂亮
[18:38] Guys? 伙计们
[18:39] Look, I know this is weird, ok? 我知道这样很奇怪
[18:42] Like, I know we were never close. 我知道咱们的关系并没有多好
[18:45] I am not stupid. 我不傻
[18:47] Pete and I actually thought about getting married in Chicago, 我和皮特想过在芝加哥结婚
[18:50] but, Rebecca had like this whole vision… 但是丽贝卡希望这场婚礼
[18:53] With this church and this dress and you guys, and… 在这个教堂举行 穿着这件婚纱 还有你们
[18:58] We really want her to have that. 我们希望可以让她如愿
[19:04] When did you change your hair? 你什么时候换的发型
[19:07] – What do you mean? – It was just different. -什么意思 -你的发型变了
[19:09] – And straight, the last time I saw you. – Abby, stop it. -我上次看你还是直发的 -艾比 别说了
[19:12] – Did you change it for the wedding, or… – I don’t know. -你是为婚礼换的 -我不知道
[19:16] I guess I just wanted something old Hollywood. 我想来个复古好莱坞风格的发型
[19:19] Like Rita Hayworth. 就像丽塔·海沃思那样
[19:24] – Right. – Knock, knock how are we? -好吧 -敲敲门 怎么样了
[19:27] Look at you girls. 看看你们
[19:30] Now, Elle, the photographer will be here any minute. 小埃 摄影师随时都会到
[19:32] Are you ready? 你准备好了吗
[19:35] I just picked this up from the tailor last night. 我昨晚刚从裁缝那里取回来
[19:44] Now, the first one to wear this dress was my grandma Joan. 第一个穿这条裙子的是我姥姥 琼
[19:49] Her twin sister Lily made it by hand. 这是她的孪生姐姐莉莉亲手做的
[19:52] Then it was my mother Ann’s, then my mine. 然后是我妈妈安 然后是我
[19:56] Of course, James and I lasted a grand total of a year 当然了 詹姆斯和我待了一年
[19:59] before he showed his true colors. But… 才露出真面目 但是
[20:02] The dress isn’t about the men, is it? 这件婚纱和男人无关 对吗
[20:07] Just the brides. 新娘专属
[20:11] Strong women. 女强人
[20:13] Four generations, including you. 四代人 包括你
[20:24] I, I do not know. 我也不知道怎么回事
[20:26] Sorry, excuse me. 抱歉 失陪一下
[20:36] Dude, what the hell? 你搞什么鬼
[20:37] – What is going on with you? – Cheyenne, give me a second! -你怎么回事 -夏安 让我喘口气
[20:39] Excuse me? 你说什么
[20:40] You can’t just storm out in the middle of a fucking photo op. 马上就拍照了 你耍什么性子
[20:46] Abby? 艾比
[20:47] Hello? 听到没
[20:52] I can’t participate in this anymore, ok? 我受不了了 好吗
[20:54] I can’t. It’s, it’s, it’s sick. 真的 太恶心了
[20:57] Ok, maybe let’s just chill with the drama, yea? 你还是冷静一下吧
[21:00] I’m serious, god, look around… 我是认真的 天啊 你睁大眼睛看看
[21:03] Rebecca, Pete, the dress? 丽贝卡 皮特 婚纱
[21:05] Four generations, including you? 四代人 包括你
[21:08] Gimme a break. 拉倒吧
[21:09] And what is with the “El” Shit? Her name is Lauren! 她为什么叫”小埃” 她的名字是劳伦
[21:11] Right, which last I checked starts with L. 我记得她的首字母是L
[21:13] That’s not how she means it. 她不是这个意思
[21:15] She stole Elena’s life, Cheyenne. 她偷走了埃琳娜的人生 夏安
[21:17] Down to the nickname, and it’s twisted how Rebecca plays along. 从小名开始 丽贝卡怎么还顺着她呢
[21:27] Elena was my best friend, Chey. 埃琳娜是我最好的朋友 小夏
[21:32] Yea, no shit. 可不嘛
[21:34] Mine too. 我也是
[21:36] Then wake up. 那就醒醒吧
[21:38] Since we were five, it was the three of us. 从五岁起 我们三个就是好闺蜜了
[21:41] You, me, Elena. 你 我 埃琳娜
[21:43] And we all have other friends. That’s fine, but… 我们都有其他的朋友 这无所谓 但是
[21:45] Junior year, she picks up some emo girl from home room 高三时 她在年纪教室认识了一个非主流女孩
[21:48] and suddenly, we don’t exist. 突然就不理我们了
[21:50] It’s all Lauren, all the time. 老是跟劳伦混在一起
[21:53] It’s like she dumped us for her. 感觉她为了她抛弃了我们
[21:56] And then she disappears, and 10 years later. 然后她消失了 十年后
[21:59] Emo girl is doing full Elena cos-play 非主流女孩扮成埃琳娜的样子
[22:01] and the cops find her body. 警察还找到了埃琳娜的尸体
[22:03] We’re just supposed to be chill about it? 我们还要保持淡定
[22:04] So why doesn’t Lauren tell Rebecca about it? 为什么劳伦不告诉丽贝卡
[22:08] Because it’s her literal wedding day? I do not know. 因为今天是她结婚的日子啊 我也不知道
[22:12] Or because she knows it is. 或许是因为她很清楚
[22:16] Hers. 是她的错
[22:19] I just keep thinking. 我一直在想
[22:23] It all fits. 一切都说得通
[22:24] Abby, what fits? 艾比 什么说得通
[22:34] Sorry about that. 抱歉
[22:36] – Is Pete? – Yea. -皮特走了吗 -是的
[22:38] He’s gone. And he says thanks. 他走了 他向你表示感谢
[22:42] And… 还有
[22:44] He left us this. 他还给我们留了这个
[22:48] If you want to smoke it with me, we gotta go to the woods. 如果你想和我一起抽 那我们去树林吧
[22:52] Wait, what? Why? 等等 什么 为什么
[22:54] I do not know. Because I want to. Why not? 我不知道 因为我想去呗 怎么啦
[22:56] Because it’s dangerous. 因为这很危险
[22:59] Do you want to jump off a cliff too? 你也想从悬崖上跳下去吗
[23:00] – Like, my mom is right. – No, your mom is a bitch who controls you. -我妈是对的 -不 你妈是个想控制你的贱人
[23:04] And you know why? Because you let her. 你知道为什么吗 因为你一直在纵容她
[23:10] I mean, it’s fine. 没关系
[23:14] We don’t have to go. If you’re too scared. 如果你太害怕 我们也不是一定要去
[23:21] No. 不
[23:24] Fuck that. 去他妈的
[23:25] I’m not scared of shit. 我不怕
[24:16] Here, warm up. 来 热个身
[24:31] Come on. Try again. 不是吧 再试试
[24:33] Low and slow. 低而缓
[24:53] Elena? 埃琳娜
[24:58] Elena, hey. 埃琳娜
[25:00] Where’d you go? 你去哪儿了
[25:01] Elena? Elena? 埃琳娜 埃琳娜
[25:06] Elena? 埃琳娜
[25:10] I got you so bad. 吓尿了吧
[25:13] Elena, that’s not funny. 埃琳娜 这不好笑
[25:16] Don’t do that. Where are you? 别这样 你在哪
[25:19] I am everywhere! 我无处不在
[25:21] Hey little girl. I’m the lumberjack. 小女孩 我是伐木工人
[25:25] Elena, stop it! 埃琳娜 住手
[25:26] You better watch out! 你最好小心点
[25:27] Pretty girl like you all alone in the woods. 像你这样的漂亮女孩独自一人在树林里
[25:29] Fuck you! Stop it! Elena? 去你妈的 住手 埃琳娜
[25:32] God… your face! 天啊 瞧你这表情
[25:34] That was so good, dude. 太精彩了 姐妹
[25:36] What the fuck? 操你妈
[26:00] My god. No, come on. 天啊 不
[26:12] Ok. 好吧
[26:14] No, no, no, no. 不 不 不 不
[26:18] Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. 操 操 操 操
[27:09] Girl, you have to stop with the True Crime podcast. 妹子 你不能再听”真实犯罪”的播客了
[27:13] It is legit getting out of control. 那个太扯了
[27:14] I know how it sounds like, ok? 我知道这听起来很扯 好吗
[27:17] But Lauren killed Elena. 但是劳伦杀了埃琳娜
[27:19] Maybe on purpose, maybe by accident, but she did. 也许是故意的 也许是意外 但肯定是她
[27:22] And she covered it up. 然后她掩盖了真相
[27:24] And then she helped herself to the life she always wanted. 开始了自己一直想要的生活
[27:32] Ok. 好吧
[27:34] Let’s just, like, pretend I’m willing to buy this. 就算我信了
[27:38] For two seconds. 暂时的
[27:40] What evidence do you have? 你有什么证据呢
[27:43] You can’t even prove they went into the woods that day, Ab. 你甚至无法证明她们那天进了树林 小艾
[27:46] Ok you’re right, I can’t. 你说得对 我是证明不了
[27:53] But I might know someone who can. 但我认识一个或许可以证明的人
[28:41] – Yeah, come in. – Hi, sorry to interrupt. -进 -抱歉打断你
[28:43] Your mom says she forgot to give you something. Can she? 她说忘了给你什么东西 让她进来吗
[28:45] – Yea, for sure. Send her in. – Awesome. Ok. -当然 让她进来吧 -好的
[28:56] Well. Don’t you look the part? 有模有样的
[29:02] What are you doing here? 你来干什么
[29:04] Well, someone told me my little girl was getting married here today. 我听说我女儿今天要在这里结婚了
[29:07] You haven’t seen her, have you? 你没看见她吗
[29:10] What do you want, Fei? 你想干嘛 菲
[29:12] Who is Fei? 菲是谁
[29:14] Call me mom. 喊我妈妈
[29:17] I’d like you to leave, Fei. 离开这里 菲
[29:19] And I’d like a little fucking respect. 放尊重点
[29:22] But I’m not gonna hold my breath. 但我也不抱什么希望
[29:26] Now, tell me everything. 告诉我一切
[29:29] Last I heard, you, moved to Chicago. 我之前听说你为了某个男孩搬
[29:33] For some boy. 去芝加哥了
[29:35] Why are you here? 你来这里干什么
[29:37] Fei? 菲
[29:39] What do you want, money? Free booze? What? 你想要什么 钱 免费的酒吗
[29:41] I want to know you, Lauren 我想了解你 劳伦
[29:43] I mean, is that hard to believe? 这种事很难相信吗
[29:47] You know what? I can’t. 难以置信
[29:49] I don’t want this. 我受不了了
[29:51] I don’t want to know you or whatever. Just get out. 我不想了解你 出去
[29:53] This is disgusting, Lauren. 太恶心了 劳伦
[29:58] Pretending to be some dead girl? 扮成死去的女孩
[30:00] Wearing her like a dress? 还穿她的婚纱
[30:02] Well guess what? She doesn’t fit you. 你猜怎么着 这不适合你
[30:08] You know, it’s been years since I thought about that day. 我已经很多年没有去想那一天了
[30:12] When I heard what the cops found last night. 我听说警察昨晚发现了一具女尸
[30:16] And then, what’s her name, Abby. 然后 她叫什么来着 艾比
[30:22] The details came back. 然后细节就记起来了
[30:25] – What do you mean? – There was dirt on your coat. -你什么意思 -你的外套上有土
[30:28] And her scarf in your room. 她的围巾在你房间里
[30:39] You went to the White Woods, didn’t you? 你们去了白林 不是吗
[30:42] Didn’t you? 不是吗
[30:45] My god. 天啊
[30:47] What did you do to her? 你对她做了什么
[30:50] – What? – What? -什么 -什么
[30:51] – No. – What? -不 -什么
[30:52] Mom, we went to the woods ok? But nothing happened. 妈 我们去了树林 但什么也没发生
[30:55] We just smoked a joint. 我们只是抽了一支大麻
[30:56] – Nothing happened. – Don’t you fucking lie to me! -什么也没发生 -别他妈骗我
[30:58] Elle? 小埃
[31:00] My god, Elle, sweetheart. 天啊 小埃 亲爱的
[31:04] – Let me see your face. – Are you guys okay? -让我看看你的脸 -你们还好吧
[31:05] Laure, is everything ok? 劳瑞 没事吧
[31:09] Fei, I think you should go. 菲 你走吧
[31:13] – Now. – Why don’t you tell her, Lauren? -快去 -你为什么不告诉她 劳伦
[31:17] Tell Rebecca. 告诉丽贝卡
[31:19] How that girl’s body ended up in the woods? 那女孩的尸体怎么会在树林里
[31:23] What? What body? When? 什么 什么尸体 什么时候
[31:27] Not Elles. 不是小埃的
[31:33] My mom is right. No, your mom’s a bitch who controls you. -我妈是对的 -不 你妈是个想控制你的贱人
[31:36] And you know why? Because you let her. 你知道为什么吗 因为你一直在纵容她
[31:44] It’s fine. 没关系
[31:46] We don’t have to go. If you’re too scared. 如果你太害怕 我们也不是一定要去
[31:55] – Would you be mad at me if I don’t? – No, of course not. -如果我不去 你会生我的气吗 -当然不会
[32:00] I just don’t think we should go, 我只是觉得我们不该去树林
[32:01] because it’s gonna get dark soon. 天都快黑了
[32:03] Come on. 拜托
[32:05] I’ll protect you. 我会保护你的
[32:08] And if you’re really brave, I’ll tell you a secret. 如果你真的很勇敢 我就告诉你一个秘密
[32:17] What kind of secret? 什么秘密
[32:31] So, what is it? 是什么
[32:35] What’s what? 什么啊
[32:37] Your secret. 你的秘密
[32:39] You said if I was brave, you would tell me. 你说如果我勇敢的话 你就会告诉我的
[32:44] Right. 对啊
[32:46] That. 那个
[32:48] You sure you want to know? 你真的想知道吗
[32:50] Yea. Duh. Obviously. 当然了
[32:55] Come here. 过来
[33:15] Here. 给
[33:17] Let’s see what you got. 看看你会抽么
[33:23] Come on. 抽吧
[33:33] Come on. Try again. 不是吧 再试试
[33:36] Low and slow. 低而缓
[33:52] Elena? 埃琳娜
[33:55] Elena? 埃琳娜
[33:58] – I got you! – Elena, that’s not funny! -瞧你吓的 -埃琳娜 这不好笑
[34:01] Where are you? 你在哪儿
[34:02] I’m everywhere. 我无处不在
[34:04] – Elena, stop it! – You better watch out! -埃琳娜 住手 -你最好小心点
[34:06] Pretty girl like you all alone in the woods. 像你这样的漂亮女孩独自一人在树林里
[34:08] Fuck you! Elena! 去你妈的 埃琳娜
[34:13] Elena. 埃琳娜
[34:15] Elena? 埃琳娜
[34:18] Elena? 埃琳娜
[34:21] Elena? 埃琳娜
[34:24] Elena? 埃琳娜
[34:36] That’s it. 仅此而已
[34:38] That’s all I know. 我只知道这些
[34:43] God, you’re a piece of work. You know that? 天啊 你真是绝了 你知道吗
[34:47] Why can’t you just admit what you did? 你为什么不承认呢
[34:51] – I just told you everything I know. – Bullshit. -我知道的我都说了 -胡说八道
[34:55] You rattle off some conveniently mysterious horror movie mad libs 你随便编一些恐怖片的桥段
[34:59] and we’re just supposed to believe you? 就想让我们相信你吗
[35:03] You killed her, Lauren. 你杀了她 劳伦
[35:07] – You took over her life? – I didn’t mean to. -你接替了她的人生 -我不是故意的
[35:09] It just happened. 事情就这么发生了
[35:11] I mean, yeah, but how can we ever be sure, you know? 是的 但我们怎么相信你呢
[35:20] No. 不
[35:22] Mom, wait. Wait. 妈 等等 等等
[35:24] Mom, wait. 妈 等等
[35:44] So you want to know me? 所以你想了解我
[35:47] Aw, sweetheart. 亲爱的
[35:51] No, I don’t. 我不想
[36:37] Elena? 埃琳娜
[36:47] Elena? 埃琳娜
[36:55] Elena? 埃琳娜
[36:58] And if you are really brave, I’ll tell you a secret. 如果你真的很勇敢 我就告诉你一个秘密
[37:01] Elena? 埃琳娜
[37:20] Poor dear. 小可怜
[37:23] All alone on your wedding day. 大喜之日 孤身一人
[37:28] You must be freezing. 你很冷吧
[37:32] Your lips are blue. 嘴唇都冻紫了
[37:36] I know what you need. 我知道你想要什么
[37:40] Come with me. 跟我来
[37:46] Come! 来吧
[38:19] Sit. 坐下
[38:33] Drink. Very good. 喝吧 很好
[38:36] From the ginkgo tree. 银杏树汁
[38:51] Did your husband do this? 是你丈夫打的吗
[39:00] Then why did you run? 那你为什么跑
[39:06] Because I don’t deserve him. 因为我配不上他
[39:10] Or this dress. 还有这条裙子
[39:13] I don’t deserve that life. 我不配过上那样的生活
[39:15] It’s not even mine. 这根本不是我的生活
[39:21] I did something awful. 我做了件坏事
[39:24] Years ago and… 几年前
[39:26] I ran then too. And I lied. 我当时也跑了 我撒谎了
[39:31] And I never looked back. 我没有回头看
[39:33] Why not? 为什么
[39:36] Because. 因为
[39:38] Because I wanted what she had so badly. 因为我非常想要她拥有的一切
[39:44] The love, and the future, and she… 爱情 未来 她
[39:47] She wasn’t there to have it anymore, so I just thought… 她享受不到了 所以我想着
[39:50] What’s the harm? 有什么关系呢
[39:58] But I did, I killed her, didn’t I? 但我杀了她 不是吗
[40:03] In a way. 在某种程度上
[40:06] God, I think I did. 天啊 是的
[40:16] I was a girl before. 我曾经也是女孩
[40:20] In Iron River, 在铁河
[40:23] just like you. 和你一样
[40:27] I loved the boy, 我爱这个男孩
[40:30] Andrew. 安德鲁
[40:34] Little blond king. 小金发国王
[40:37] He brought me here. 他带我来到这里
[40:41] To be together, I thought. 我以为他想和我在一起
[40:47] He kissed me. 他吻了我
[40:52] He said to take off my clothes. 他让我脱掉衣服
[40:56] So I did. 我脱了
[40:58] He opened the car door. 他打开车门
[41:02] Pushed me out and drove away. 把我推下车 然后开车走了
[41:07] I wandered for days. 我流浪了好几天
[41:10] He gave me frostbite. 他害我冻伤了
[41:20] This world has been cruel to you, too. 这个世界对你也很残酷
[41:29] Yea. 是的
[41:34] – But the things I have done… – What choice did we have? -但是我的所为 -我们有什么选择呢
[41:40] Some of us have been given nothing. 我们有些人什么都没有
[41:44] So, we have to learn to take. 所以我们必须学会争取
[41:50] You poor dear. 小可怜
[41:53] Where is your mother? 你妈妈呢
[42:01] What a perfect daughter you’d be. 你肯定会是个好女儿
[42:08] Sweetheart. 亲爱的
[42:26] My god. 天啊
[42:30] Elena. 埃琳娜
[42:34] You! 你
[42:35] You’re late! Move! 你迟到了 动起来
[42:39] Move! Rake the fire, now! 快点 赶紧生火
[42:52] It was you. 是你
[42:55] You took her. 你带走了她
[42:56] Yes. 是的
[42:59] I always wanted a daughter. 我一直想要个女儿
[43:02] But I got a cow instead. 但我只得到了一头牛
[43:07] Elena. 埃琳娜
[43:10] Elena, it’s Lauren. 埃琳娜 我是劳伦
[43:13] Hell. 地狱
[43:18] God, look at you. 天啊 看看你
[43:21] What, what’s wrong with her? Why can’t she talk? 她怎么了 她为什么说不了话
[43:23] Her vocal cords are frozen. 她的声带被冻坏了
[43:27] Peter. 皮特
[43:30] He misses you. 他想你
[43:37] Enough. 够了
[43:39] Enough! 够了
[43:41] I’m warning you. 我警告你
[43:43] How dare you! 大胆
[43:45] I am your mother! 我是你妈
[43:47] You ungrateful… 忘恩负义
[43:50] – Stop it! You’re hurting her! – You get away! -住手 别打她了 -走开
[43:52] Thief girl! Nasty girl! 小偷 讨厌的女孩
[43:56] We have to go, ok? 我们赶紧走 好吗
[43:57] Look at me. Look at me. I’m gonna get us out of here. 看着我 我们离开这里
[44:02] There are many ways for girls to die in these woods. 女孩们有很多方法死在这个树林里
[44:06] And you will be forgotten. 然后你们会被遗忘
[44:08] Like me. 像我一样
[44:18] Unless… 除非
[44:23] A trade. 做个交易
[44:26] A daughter for a daughter. 女儿换女儿
[44:30] She goes. 她可以走
[44:33] You stay. 但你得留下来
怪物乐园

文章导航

Previous Post: 怪物乐园(Monsterland)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 怪物乐园(Monsterland)第1季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

怪物乐园(Monsterland)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号