时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Mark! | 马克 |
[00:09] | Mark? | 马克 |
[00:15] | Mark, something up here is leaking schmutz through my ceiling. | 马克 你这里的脏东西都从天花板滴到我家了 |
[00:25] | Mark! Are you here? | 马克 你在吗 |
[00:51] | Okay, okay, someone’s gonna lose an eye. | 行了行了 再闹把眼睛戳瞎就不好了 |
[00:53] | Um, how come I don’t see underwear? | 我怎么没看到内裤 |
[00:55] | Remember, last time you went to Daddy’s, | 记住 上次你们去爸爸那里时 |
[00:57] | Principal Velasco has made it very clear commando equals no, no. | 韦拉斯科校长明确说了 绝对不能闹 |
[01:01] | Yes! Thank you. | 很好 谢谢 |
[01:02] | Daddy’s sofa-bed hurts my butt. | 爸爸那里的沙发床好硬 屁股会疼 |
[01:05] | You tell Daddy that he should sleep on the sofa. | 你去跟爸爸说他才应该睡沙发 |
[01:07] | He certainly has had enough practice. | 反正他肯定都睡过好多次了 |
[01:09] | Daddy only has icky juice. | 爸爸那里只有难喝的果汁 |
[01:11] | I can’t help you out there, honey. | 这我也没办法 亲爱的 |
[01:12] | You two pack more for an overnight than a grown woman. | 你们俩出去过一夜要带的东西比成年女人还多 |
[01:16] | Sit on this. I need your help. | 坐在上面 来帮我个忙 |
[01:18] | Here we go. Yes! | 就是这样 好 |
[01:20] | Why can’t Daddy have a sleepover at our house? | 爸爸为什么不来我们这里过夜 |
[01:23] | I will explain that to you in 20 years. | 二十年后我再跟你们解释 |
[01:25] | Our house! Our house! Our house! | 来我们家 我们家 我们家 |
[01:37] | No more daddy sleepovers. | 以后孩子不去你那里过夜了 |
[01:40] | – Excuse me? – The boys come home exhausted, | -你说什么 -他俩回家后会精疲力尽 |
[01:42] | unbathed, missing eyebrows… | 没有洗澡 眉毛没了… |
[01:44] | Eyebrow! It’s just the one. | 眉毛啊 不就少过一条 |
[01:45] | You want quality time with your sons… New deal. | 你想跟自己儿子好好相处 改规矩 |
[01:48] | – We’re nesting. – Is that like spooning? | -我们巢居 -要一起恩爱的意思吗 |
[01:50] | Definitely not. You come to the house, I go away. | 当然不是 是你来家里 我出去 |
[01:53] | Wait, so you want a weekly vacation from your life? | 等等 你是想每周都一个人出去放松一天吗 |
[01:55] | Why not? You take a daily vacation from yours. | 为什么不行 那样你也享受了一天嘛 |
[01:58] | – Well played. – Look, this is what’s best for me, | -说得好 -这样对我来说是最好的 |
[02:01] | which is all that really matters. | 这才是最重要的 |
[02:04] | You do realize you just said that last part out loud. | 你知道自己刚刚把最后一句也说出来了吧 |
[02:07] | But it also happens to be what’s best for the boys. | 但是碰巧这样对孩子们也是最好的 |
[02:10] | Fine, and I’m assuming you don’t wanna stay at my apartment. | 好吧 那你肯定不想去我那里住吧 |
[02:14] | God, no! You have icky juice. | 当然不去 你那里果汁很难喝 |
[02:19] | I booked a hotel room. | 我去住酒店 |
[02:20] | It only cost me 75,000 Duane Reade points. | 只花了我杜安里德店的七万五千积分 |
[02:24] | – It is booked. – Broderick. | -我都订好了 -布罗德里克 |
[02:25] | Be at the house at 6:00. | 六点就得过去 |
[02:27] | Ethan’s dad is dropping off the boys. | 伊森的爸爸会送孩子们回去 |
[02:30] | – Don’t be late. – We’re on it. | -不要迟到 -知道了 |
[02:32] | Did you even hear what I said? | 你听到我说的了吗 |
[02:33] | Eyebrow, nesting, 6:00 sharp, Ethan’s dad. | 眉毛 巢居 六点准时 伊森的爸爸 |
[02:35] | I got it. You got a body at Sixth and Avenue A. | 我都知道了 第六街和A大道交界处发现尸体 |
[02:45] | Do not expect an I.D. anytime soon. | 死者身份短期内是不好确认了 |
[02:48] | Corpse was dissolved in sulfuric acid which contaminated DNA | 尸体被硫酸分解了 DNA被污染 |
[02:52] | and which also dissolved Co’s fingerprints and facial features. | 同时此人的指纹和五官也被分解殆尽 |
[02:57] | – Co? – Gender neutral pronoun. | -此人 -性别中立的代名词 |
[02:59] | Went to a touchy-feely college. | 我上了一所感情丰富的大学 |
[03:02] | You had a childhood? | 你还有童年啊 |
[03:03] | Thought you came out of the womb | 我还以为你从娘胎里出来的时候 |
[03:04] | with a five o’clock shadow and a lab coat. | 就一脸胡茬子穿着白大褂呢 |
[03:07] | Even money is on this being, the apartment owner, Mark Harris. | 我打赌这人应该是房主马克·哈里斯 |
[03:11] | This could be 5’10”, 160 pounds. | 受害人应该有一米八 70公斤左右 |
[03:14] | I should be able to salvage the teeth to compare dental records. | 我应该能找到牙齿进行牙齿对比确认 |
[03:18] | Otherwise, it’s gonna be a bit difficult to determine | 否则 没有皮肤 性器官 完整的头盖骨 |
[03:21] | without skin, sexual organs, full cranium. | 是很难确定死者身份的 |
[03:25] | Way to bring the party down. | 你这话真扫兴 |
[03:32] | You see something? | 有什么发现吗 |
[03:33] | I see nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[03:35] | Where’s this guy’s stuff? | 这人的东西呢 |
[03:38] | My house is straight out of Hoarders. | 我家里简直就跟仓库一样 |
[03:41] | Lillian as in Gish, | 莉莲·吉什那个莉莲 |
[03:42] | Greenberg as in Hank. | 汉克·格林伯格那个格林伯格 |
[03:44] | Your references are even older than mine. | 你引用的人名比我还老 |
[03:46] | – Who’s this one? – My partner. | -这是谁 -我的搭档 |
[03:49] | – Hubba hubba. – Back at you. | -扯淡吧 -彼此彼此 |
[03:51] | Mrs. Greenberg, | 格林伯格太太 |
[03:52] | when was the last time you saw Mark Harris? | 你上次见马克·哈里斯是什么时候 |
[03:54] | Friday. He always takes out my trash cans. | 周五 他一直都帮我扔垃圾 |
[03:57] | Sweet boy! It’s just him and me. | 真是个好孩子 就我们两个相依为命 |
[04:00] | The third unit’s owned by some skanky trust-fund girl, | 三单元住的是个讨人厌的富家女 |
[04:04] | who’s away in Europe all the time being a whore. | 一直都在欧洲浪呢 |
[04:06] | Her mother must be proud. | 她母亲一定很自豪啊 |
[04:08] | Okay, so no sign of forced entry, TV and stereo’s still here. | 这里没有强行闯入痕迹 电视和立体音响都还在 |
[04:12] | – Nothing like robbery. – Victim probably knew his killer. | -不像是入室抢劫 -受害者可能认识凶手 |
[04:15] | What else can you tell us about Mark? | 关于马克您还知道些什么 |
[04:17] | Uh, for the longest time he was a hermit who didn’t say boo. | 很长时间以来他就跟个安静的隐士一样 |
[04:21] | He worked at home, he never went dancing. | 他在家工作 从不出去乱搞 |
[04:23] | Must have gone for a lot of hand lotion if you know what I mean. | 这样一定很费护手霜 你懂我的意思吧 |
[04:27] | I wish I didn’t. | 真希望我不懂 |
[04:28] | Finally, he met a darling girl, Corrine. | 后来他终于认识了个可爱的女孩 科瑞恩 |
[04:32] | Might this be the happy couple? | 这是他们俩吗 |
[04:37] | Yes, darling. | 是的 亲爱的 |
[04:39] | Suddenly, he became a social butterfly. | 他突然就成了”交际花”了 |
[04:41] | And he had lots of parties here. | 还经常在这里举办派对 |
[04:43] | You would never know it by how neat it is. | 这里这么整洁 真是看不出来 |
[04:45] | – Looks more like a hotel. – You’re obsessing. | -像酒店一样 -你不要纠结这个了 |
[04:48] | Most of us like a clean house there, Pig Penny. | 大部分人喜欢把家里打扫得干干净净 猪 |
[04:50] | No need for name calling, jerko. | 那也不用这么骂我吧 混蛋 |
[04:52] | All right, total ray of sunshine. | 这下好了 总算有点希望了 |
[04:55] | Tech’s telling me they got more prints and DNA in here | 技术组说在这里取到的指纹和DNA |
[04:57] | than Penn Station at Christmas. | 比圣诞节的宾州站里还多 |
[04:59] | Mark’s bed didn’t exactly pass the black light test. | 马克的床没完全通过紫外线检测 |
[05:02] | – Hello! – And goodbye to early check-in at my hotel. | -我说吧 -提早入住酒店不可能了 |
[05:07] | Finding a needle in that dirty haystack could take us all night. | 这样大海捞针很可能要通宵 |
[05:12] | – We might luck out and get a hit. – Speaking of. | -说不定我们运气好呢 -说起来 |
[05:15] | Can I hit that? | 能让我试一下吗 |
[05:18] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[05:29] | Just… Just one more. Come on. | 最后一次 拜托了 |
[05:50] | The apparent victim was quite the low-profile New Yorker. | 这位受害者完全是个低调的纽约人 |
[05:52] | My great-aunt Milison has more of an Internet presence. | 我的姑姥姥米丽森在网上都比他活跃 |
[05:54] | You can follow her on Instagram. | 你可以关注她的图片分享 |
[05:56] | How you doing on dental records? | 牙科记录查得怎么样了 |
[05:57] | 15,946 dentists in Manhattan alone. | 光曼哈顿就有15946位牙医 |
[06:00] | Well, start making some calls. | 那就开始打电话吧 |
[06:01] | On it. | 马上开始 |
[06:10] | – Did you rearrange the desks? – It’s a Feng Shui thing. | -你重新布置了桌椅 -是按风水摆的 |
[06:13] | The new floor plan really | 这种布置能 |
[06:14] | promotes the free flow of creative energy. | 提升创造活力的自由流动 |
[06:17] | – And? – Laura doesn’t like sitting by you. | -以及 -劳拉不想坐你旁边 |
[06:21] | Crime scene techs pulled a print | 现场技术组 |
[06:22] | off of a steak knife in Mark Harris’s apartment. | 在马克·哈里斯家的牛排刀上找到了指纹 |
[06:25] | Could be the murder weapon, | 它可能就是凶器 |
[06:26] | assuming he was diced before he was pureed. | 鉴于他是先被切碎才被做成汤的 |
[06:29] | Someone’s been watching too much Food Network. | 你受美食节目的毒害太深了 |
[06:31] | Matches two. Carlo Corelli, | 有两个嫌疑人 卡洛·科雷利 |
[06:33] | priors for fraud, lewd conduct, petty larceny. | 有诈骗 猥亵 小额盗窃罪的前科 |
[06:36] | Last known address is in Hackensack. | 最近的住址在哈肯萨克市 |
[06:38] | – Track them down. – Boom shakalaka! | -追查他们 -查到了 |
[06:40] | Carlo Corelli tweeted a mere nine minutes ago, | 卡洛·科雷利九分钟前发了一条微博 |
[06:43] | “At site, bring cash, no cameras.” | “我家 现金 勿拍” |
[06:46] | Sounds potentially incriminating. | 听起来像嫌疑人 |
[06:48] | – Tracing the IP address. – Oh, no. I can… | -追踪IP地址 -不用了 我能 |
[06:49] | 254 Bond Street. Forwarding to Laura. | 邦德路254号 转发给劳拉 |
[06:54] | Show off! | 卖弄 |
[06:56] | Every days nights do it one more time. | 每日每夜 一遍又一遍 |
[07:08] | As they say, there’s a lid for every pot. | 常言道 萝卜青菜各有所爱 |
[07:28] | NYPD. Which gentleman is Carlo? | 纽约警局 哪位是卡洛 |
[07:32] | Over there. | 在那里 |
[07:40] | Excuse me, I gotta… | 不好意思 我得… |
[07:49] | You might wanna ease up on the carbs. | 少吃点碳水化合物吧 |
[07:52] | All right, let’s go, let’s go, everybody home. | 行了 走吧 各回各家 |
[07:54] | Get home safe. | 路上小心 |
[07:56] | Talk to us about Mark Harris. | 说说马克·哈里斯吧 |
[07:58] | I’ve never even heard of that individual. | 我从没听说过这个人 |
[08:00] | Carlo, please. | 行了吧 卡洛 |
[08:02] | We found your fingerprints all over his steak knife. | 他的牛排刀上满是你的指纹 |
[08:04] | – Where were you last weekend? – Here! | -你上周末在哪里 -这里 |
[08:06] | I throw these functions regularly. | 我定期举办这些活动 |
[08:08] | It’s all on my website, averychubbyaffair.net. | 我的网站上都有 丰满韵事.net |
[08:12] | Dot com was taken. | .com域名被占用了 |
[08:14] | – What planet is this? – If you don’t believe me, | -这是什么世界 -如果你们不相信我 |
[08:16] | you can quite easily check. | 很容易就能查证 |
[08:18] | – So, you’re on parole. – Hmm, barely past curfew. | -所以你还在假释期 -对 很少打破宵禁 |
[08:21] | Thus my attempted exit stage left. | 所以我根本不可能溜走 |
[08:24] | So when we check, we’re gonna find | 所以如果我们查起来 |
[08:25] | that you weren’t anywhere near Sixth and Avenue A. | 你没有在六号街和A路交汇处出现过 |
[08:28] | Sixth and A? | 六号街和A路交汇处 |
[08:31] | – Mark H. – Yeah, Mark H. | -马克·哈 -对 马克·哈 |
[08:34] | – You do know him. – Only via the Internet. | -你还是认识他 -只是网上认识 |
[08:37] | Last month, I hosted a week of these gatherings | 上个月 我在他的公寓里 |
[08:38] | at his apartment. | 举办了一场这种聚会 |
[08:40] | So, is he one of you? | 所以 他也是你们中的一员 |
[08:43] | Haven’t a clue. | 不清楚 |
[08:44] | I just rented his apartment off of nypadexchange.com. | 我只是在纽约公寓交流网上租了他的公寓 |
[08:48] | NY whose… What? | 纽约什么 |
[08:50] | It’s a peer-to-peer apartment rental website. | 是一个点对点的公寓出租网站 |
[08:53] | If you’re going out of town, | 如果你要出远门 |
[08:54] | you post some photos of your residence | 可以上传一些居所的照片 |
[08:56] | – and a stranger will rent it from you. – No, really! | -就会有陌生人租你的房 -说真的 |
[09:00] | What planet is this? | 这是什么世界 |
[09:02] | Who would let someone they didn’t know stay in their home? | 谁会让陌生人待在自己家 |
[09:05] | It’s the trust economy. | 这是信任经济 |
[09:07] | But agreed, I would never let my place be rented. | 但我也同意 我不会出租我的房子 |
[09:11] | All kind of deviants out there, hmm. | 林子大了什么鸟都有 |
[09:14] | Really, bro? | 就你还说别人 |
[09:17] | We’re on Mark’s NY Pad Exchange page. | 我们在看马克的纽约公寓交流网主页 |
[09:19] | And head back to the apartment and go through everything, | 你们回他的公寓里检查所有东西 |
[09:21] | and see what you can find over there and I’ll call you back. | 看看能找到什么 我们再联系 |
[09:25] | – How many renters did he have? – 84! | -有多少名租客 -八十四名 |
[09:28] | – Are you kidding me? – Nope. | -这是在开玩笑吗 -不是 |
[09:29] | And any one of them could | 他们中的任何人 |
[09:30] | have copied Mark’s keys, let themselves in | 都能配一把马克的钥匙 偷偷进去 |
[09:32] | and given him an acid bath. | 给他洗个溶蚀澡 |
[09:33] | Okay, most likely suspect would be this weekend’s renter, | 但最有嫌疑的是这周末的租客 |
[09:36] | namely one, Cody Roberts, who is particularly suspicious | 这位科迪·罗伯茨 尤其有嫌疑 |
[09:39] | because A, he has a porn name. Cody Roberts. | 一来他的名字像色情明星 科迪·罗伯茨 |
[09:42] | But also B, no profile pic, no personal info on the site, | 第二点 没有资料照片 网站没有个人信息 |
[09:46] | zero web presence, he is a ghost. | 网上没有存在感 他就是个幽灵 |
[09:48] | No Internet presence just like our victim. | 网络上没有资料 和受害人一样 |
[09:51] | Could be a coincidence, but unlikely. | 有可能是巧合 但不太像 |
[09:58] | We’ve searched all Mark’s files. | 我们搜查了马克所有的文件 |
[10:00] | No rental agreement paperwork. | 根本没有租赁合同 |
[10:02] | Not surprising. | 不意外 |
[10:03] | Nobody under 40 prints out hard copies anymore. | 40岁以下的人都不会用纸质打印了 |
[10:06] | I so knew that. My peeps. | 我当然知道了 我这么潮 |
[10:08] | I was 30, like, five minutes ago. | 五分钟前我还是三十岁呢 |
[10:11] | Long minutes. | 您这一分钟得几年 |
[10:12] | All right, so, what are we theorizing? | 行了 初步的推断是什么 |
[10:15] | Cody rents the unit, | 科迪租下了公寓 |
[10:16] | possibly to use it for something more illicit | 也许是用来进行某种违法行为 |
[10:18] | than an anything-goes party. | 而非开什么派对 |
[10:20] | Maybe he catches Cody in the act, Cody takes him down. | 然后他发现了科迪的罪行 被科迪收拾了 |
[10:28] | – NYPD! – Don’t move! | -纽约警察 -不许动 |
[10:29] | – Whoa! Don’t shoot. I… I live here. – Mark Harris? | -别开枪 这是我们家 -马克·哈里斯 |
[10:39] | This is insane. | 太疯狂了 |
[10:40] | I’d rented out my place | 为了赚外快 |
[10:41] | dozens of times just to make a few extra bucks. | 我把房子租出去过很多次 |
[10:43] | I never thought… | 从来没想过… |
[10:45] | And you were away all weekend? | 你整个周末都不在吗 |
[10:46] | We just caught the Jitney back from the Hamptons. | 我们刚从汉普顿斯搭公车回来 |
[10:48] | Cody was supposed to leave tonight. | 科迪本来应该今晚搬走的 |
[10:50] | Yeah, well, judging by the remains we found in that bathtub, | 从我们在浴缸中发现的情况来看 |
[10:52] | it looks like Cody checked out for good. | 科迪走得是一干二净 |
[10:55] | – What do you know about him? – Uh, not much. | -你对他有什么了解 -不是很熟 |
[10:56] | Um, he picked up the keys on Friday. | 他在周五来拿钥匙 |
[10:59] | – He seemed like a nice guy. – We only spoke to him for a minute. | -看上去人不错 -我们只和他聊过几分钟 |
[11:01] | Did you notice anything suspicious? | 有没有什么可疑的地方 |
[11:03] | This is random, but a black Escalade was parked across the street. | 偶尔会有辆黑色的凯迪拉克停在对街 |
[11:07] | A woman was inside watching the block. | 里面有个女人在盯着街区 |
[11:09] | Figured she was spying on a cheating husband. | 我以为她是在抓丈夫出轨 |
[11:11] | Long shot, but we’ll check it out. | 不太可能 但我们会查查看 |
[11:13] | Do you notice anything missing or out of place? | 家里丢什么东西了吗 |
[11:16] | Here, bedroom… | 这里 卧室 |
[11:20] | Not missing… | 倒是没有丢 |
[11:22] | I clean a drawer out for renters to use. | 我清空了一个抽屉给租客用 |
[11:27] | This must be Cody’s stuff. | 这些应该是科迪的东西 |
[11:41] | – Hey, Dad. – Hey, boys. | -爸爸 -孩子们 |
[11:43] | Ethan, you wanna come check out my room? | 伊森你要不要来看我的房间 |
[11:45] | – Hey, Ethan. – I’m so sorry we’re late. | -你好啊 伊森 -非常抱歉我们迟到了 |
[11:48] | Uh, you’re not Ethan’s dad. | 你不是伊森的爸爸 |
[11:50] | Uh, no, no, I’m Ethan’s mom. | 不是 我是伊森的妈妈 |
[11:54] | – Nora. – Jake! No worries about being late. | -我叫诺拉 -我叫杰克 迟到没事的 |
[11:56] | I was just doing some laundry. | 我刚在洗衣服 |
[12:01] | It is so refreshing to see a man actually | 会做家务的男人 |
[12:03] | take some responsibility around the house. | 这年头还真是少见 |
[12:06] | Not like my ex. | 不像我前夫 |
[12:08] | He flaked tonight, last minute as usual. | 他今晚又临阵脱逃了 跟往常一样 |
[12:11] | And I had to race to get the boys from soccer. | 我只好赶忙去球场接孩子们 |
[12:13] | Well, I’m just learning the divorced parents shuffle myself. | 我也在学该怎么做好离异的父母 |
[12:17] | Well, I also blew it and didn’t have a chance to feed them. | 我没做好 都没时间给他们弄吃的 |
[12:21] | – So, they’re probably starving. – No sweat. | -他们可能饿坏了 -没问题 |
[12:23] | I’ll just order some pizza, why don’t you and Ethan join us? | 我去订披萨 你跟伊森也一起吃吧 |
[12:29] | Okay, sure. Thanks. | 好啊 谢了 |
[12:39] | Amazing news! I found Mark’s dentist. | 重大新闻 我找到了马克的牙医 |
[12:41] | Better news! We found Mark alive. | 更大的新闻 我们发现马克还活着 |
[12:43] | Never mind then. | 当我没说 |
[12:45] | Background check on Cody Roberts came up goose eggs. | 对科迪·罗伯茨的背景调查毫无结果 |
[12:48] | Prints were lifted from his possessions, aren’t on file, | 从他的物品上提取的指纹 数据库里没有 |
[12:50] | could be a fake name, an alias. | 名字可能是假的 化名而已 |
[12:54] | Oh! Hello, little clue. | 你好 小线索 |
[12:58] | Melody Buddies. Oh… | 旋律与陪伴 |
[13:02] | No, it’s one of those mommy and me music classes. | 这是一种亲子音乐学习班 |
[13:07] | Tomorrow’s 9:00 a.m. Class is circled. | 明早九点 课程是循环的 |
[13:09] | Maybe Cody’s a divorced dad, kid’s in the class. | 也许科迪是个离异父亲 孩子在那上课 |
[13:12] | I think I’ll be sick tomorrow. | 我觉得明天惨了 |
[13:15] | I swore that I would never go back. | 我发过誓绝对不会再去 |
[13:18] | Laura, come on. | 劳拉 别呀 |
[13:20] | It’s a bunch of little kids singing and dancing. | 不就是一群小孩在那唱歌跳舞 |
[13:21] | Can’t be that bad. | 能有多糟 |
[13:22] | You, my friend, have a lot to learn about the joys of parenting. | 为人父母的艰辛之路你以后慢慢领悟吧 |
[13:26] | Now if you’ll excuse me, my king size hotel bed is calling. | 失陪了 我的酒店大床在召唤 |
[13:34] | A cop? | 警察 |
[13:35] | – That’s incredible. – Captain, actually. | -真了不起 -其实是警监 |
[13:39] | It’s just a job. | 只是份工作而已 |
[13:40] | My ex is a plumber. | 我前夫是个管道工 |
[13:42] | He unclogs toilets. | 通厕所的 |
[13:43] | That’s just a job. You… You save lives. | 他那才只是份工作 你…你拯救生命 |
[13:47] | Well, yeah, I try to. | 是啊 我是在努力 |
[13:48] | It’s so dangerous. Don’t you get scared? | 太危险了 你不害怕吗 |
[13:51] | I’d like to say no, but I am human so, yeah. | 我也想说不害怕 但我也是人 所以是怕的 |
[13:54] | And I just try and remember, it’s not about me, | 我只是在努力 记住我不是为了自己 |
[13:58] | it’s about making the city safe for my kids and yours. | 而是要为我们的孩子创建安全的城市 |
[14:03] | Well… | 那… |
[14:05] | thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[14:06] | For the kids. | 为了孩子 |
[15:40] | Goodbye, Cartoon Network. Hello, Bravo. | 再见了 卡通台 你好 布拉沃 |
[15:46] | And heaven. | 真是天堂啊 |
[16:02] | Worst invention since Gymboree. | 金宝贝之后最烂的发明 |
[16:04] | But I came prepared. | 但我有备而来 |
[16:06] | Ear plugs? What don’t you have in that bag? | 耳塞吗 你包里还有什么不带的 |
[16:08] | Oh, I snagged all kinds of free stuff from the hotel room, here. | 我把宾馆房间的赠品都顺来了 给 |
[16:12] | Want that? | 你要吗 |
[16:14] | You know you have to pay for all this, right? | 你知道这些都是要花钱的吧 |
[16:16] | – What? – Oh, yeah. | -什么 -是啊 |
[16:18] | Oh, well. | 好吧 |
[16:21] | Pretty loose definition of Melody and Buddies. | 这亲子歌唱课真是吓死人 |
[16:24] | – We need to time share those ear plugs. – No, I got you covered. | -我们轮着用耳塞吧 -不 我去就行 |
[16:27] | Straight men stand out like a sore thumb at these classes. | 来参加这种课的直男太有存在感 |
[16:29] | It’s all just moms, gay dads and nannies. | 来的都是妈妈 同志爸爸和保姆 |
[16:33] | Good to be me. | 还好我是直男 |
[16:48] | – Brutal, huh? – Tell me about it. | -真是凶残啊 -绝对的 |
[16:51] | You, um, waiting for someone? | 你在等谁吗 |
[16:58] | You too, huh? | 你也是吗 |
[17:00] | Cody better hurry up and get here. My ears are bleeding. | 科迪最好给我赶快过来 我耳朵都在流血了 |
[17:03] | – Is that an ear plug? – Oh, I ain’t playing. | -那是耳塞吗 -我没开玩笑 |
[17:08] | Nothing a little Christy won’t cure. | 一点小冰就能治好啦 |
[17:10] | Christy? | 小冰 |
[17:11] | Is that a friend of Cody’s? | 是科迪的朋友吗 |
[17:13] | Christy? | 小冰 |
[17:15] | You know, Crystal? | 你懂的 冰啊 |
[17:17] | Meth! Oh! | 冰毒啊 |
[17:19] | Keep it down, newbie. | 声音小点 菜鸟 |
[17:22] | Sorry, sorry. I’m just… I’m crashing really hard. | 对不起 我毒瘾犯得厉害了 |
[17:25] | Just… Cody better get here fast. | 科迪最好赶快过来 |
[17:29] | Well, Cody’s not coming. | 科迪不会来了 |
[17:31] | But you’re coming with me. | 但你要跟我走一趟 |
[17:42] | I was just so tired. | 我就是太累了 |
[17:43] | Lunch boxes, morning drop-off, | 准备午餐 早上接送 |
[17:46] | the baby’s endless stream of diapers. | 小的又不停要换尿布 |
[17:48] | I was losing my mind. | 我都要疯了 |
[17:50] | Anyway, then one day I met Cody. | 总之 有天我遇到了科迪 |
[17:53] | And he said that he had something to make all that go away. | 他说有让我忘掉这一切的东西 |
[17:57] | Babysitter and a maid. Oh, no. | 保姆和女佣吗 不对 |
[18:00] | – Crystal meth. – Okay, you can mock, but it’s amazing. | -是冰毒 -随你笑吧 但真的很爽 |
[18:03] | Weight loss, endless patience, constant euphoria. | 我变瘦了 更有耐心 整天兴高采烈 |
[18:07] | Cleaning the house never felt so good. | 打扫屋子从没这么有趣过 |
[18:09] | Little mother’s helper. | 妈妈的好帮手哈 |
[18:11] | I’ve got to admit, it sounds great. | 我得承认 听着很棒 |
[18:13] | Until you remember | 直到你想起 |
[18:14] | that it’s an illegal addictive drug that ruins lives. | 它是毁灭人生的非法成瘾性毒品 |
[18:18] | Okay, tell me about Cody. | 好了 说说科迪吧 |
[18:20] | – Where did you meet him? – He showed up one day at class. | -你在哪见到他的 -他有天出现在课上 |
[18:24] | He was sweet. | 人很贴心 |
[18:24] | He even had this s-s-stutter when he was n-n-nervous. | 紧张的时候还还还会结结结巴 |
[18:27] | I trusted him. So… | 我很信任他 所以… |
[18:29] | when he offered me a sample, I thought, why not? | 当他说给我包先试用下 我想 何乐不为呢 |
[18:34] | – He said all the moms are doing it. – Smart sales pitch. | -他说妈妈们都在吸 -销售技巧不错嘛 |
[18:38] | – So, did you ever see him anywhere else? – No. | -你在别的地方还见过他吗 -没有了 |
[18:40] | But one time, | 但有次 |
[18:41] | I got stuck in a PTA meeting and I had to miss the class. | 因为要开家长会 没办法去那个课 |
[18:43] | I was totally freaking out. | 我整个人都慌了 |
[18:44] | I thought I was gonna chew my lips off. | 我觉得都快把嘴唇咬下来了 |
[18:48] | Anyway, uh, so I texted him. | 总之 所以我发短信给他 |
[18:52] | And he said that just this once as a special favor, | 他说就当是下不为例的人情 |
[18:55] | I could score from his partner. | 我可以从他搭档那拿货 |
[18:57] | A partner? Okay, what’s his name? | 搭档吗 叫什么名字 |
[18:58] | I don’t know, I never saw the guy. | 不知道 我根本没见到他人 |
[18:59] | How did you get the drugs? | 那你怎么拿到的货 |
[19:01] | There’s a rollerblade rental place out in the Rockaways | 在海滩大道和118大道岔口附近的洛克威 |
[19:04] | near Beach and 118th. | 有个旱冰场 |
[19:07] | You rent a pair of rollerblades, size six and three-quarters. | 去租双旱冰鞋 要6 3/4码的 |
[19:11] | That’s not a size. | 没这个鞋码 |
[19:13] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[19:15] | I’d like to rent a pair. | 我要租双鞋 |
[19:17] | Size six and three-quarters. | 6 3/4码的 |
[19:21] | So you rent the blades, then what? | 租了鞋 然后呢 |
[19:23] | He gives you a locker to put your street shoes in. | 他会给你一把储物柜钥匙来放鞋 |
[19:30] | You put 200 bucks in the left shoe. | 你在左脚鞋子里放两百块 |
[19:35] | You go away and come back 20 minutes later, | 走开 二十分钟以后再回来 |
[19:38] | you’ve burned 500 calories | 你燃烧了五百卡路里 |
[19:40] | and there’s a week’s supply in your shoe. | 鞋子里又有了一周的货 |
[19:46] | So, wait at the locker and bust the drop. | 那就守着柜子等抓人了 |
[19:49] | Piece of cake. | 小菜一碟 |
[20:07] | Excuse me! Excuse me! | 借过 借过 |
[20:49] | Hold it, hold it. Don’t move! | 站住 站住 不许动 |
[20:51] | I said don’t move! | 我说了不许动 |
[20:52] | Don’t make me shoot you. Come on, man! | 别逼我开枪 行了伙计 |
[20:54] | Get down. | 下来吧 |
[20:56] | Freeze! | 别动了 |
[21:09] | Okay, you are under arrest, Sketch. | 你被逮捕了 斯科奇 |
[21:11] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[21:13] | Wait! You’re the police? | 等等 你们是警察 |
[21:17] | Oh, thank God. | 感谢上帝 |
[21:19] | Who did you think we were? | 不然你觉得我们是谁 |
[21:20] | Jimmy’s muscle. | 吉米的手下 |
[21:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:24] | Who’s Jimmy? | 吉米是谁 |
[21:25] | A freaking psychopath and the biggest meth dealer in the city. | 一个疯子 也是城里最大的毒贩子 |
[21:28] | Well, if you are just a penny ante dealer | 如果你只是一个小毒贩 |
[21:30] | slinging crystal on the beach, why’d Jimmy want you dead? | 在海滩上卖点冰毒 吉米为什么要害你 |
[21:33] | ‘Cause Cody was my partner and word in the street | 因为科迪曾经是我的搭档 据传言 |
[21:35] | was that Jimmy had him whacked, so I figured I was next. | 吉米把他干掉了 我觉得我会是下一个 |
[21:38] | So you blew up your house? | 所以你就炸了自己的家 |
[21:40] | Yeah, it was a booby trap. It’s pretty sick, right? | 对 诈死嘛 是不是很高明[变态] |
[21:43] | That is a word for it, yes. | 可以这么说吧 |
[21:44] | I mean, you know, it gave me a chance to escape | 你也知道的 如果吉米的人出现了 |
[21:46] | if Jimmy’s people showed up. | 我就有机会逃跑了 |
[21:47] | But instead you’re being arrested for selling meth and arson. | 可是你现在却因为贩毒和纵火案被捕 |
[21:50] | Exactly, you see, it was just a simple misunderstanding. | 没错 这只是一个小误会 |
[21:54] | Is there a brain in your head? | 你脑袋里有脑子吗 |
[21:56] | Tell us about Cody. | 跟我们讲讲科迪吧 |
[21:57] | He was Jimmy’s best dealer ’cause he didn’t look like a dealer. | 他是吉米最好的毒贩 因为他长得很纯良 |
[21:59] | So, what did he look like exactly? | 所以他到底长什么样子 |
[22:01] | You know, normal, no tats, no scars, just kinda nerdy like. | 就是很正常 没文身 没伤疤 还有点呆 |
[22:05] | So, safe. No wonder the meth moms gravitated towards him. | 怪不得那些瘾君子妈妈会被他吸引 |
[22:08] | That was Jimmy’s idea, you know. | 其实是吉米的主意 |
[22:09] | An untapped market, Jimmy made a lot of dough. | 这属于未开发市场 吉米赚了很多钱 |
[22:11] | If Cody was so good, then why did Jimmy want him dead? | 如果科迪这么厉害 那吉米为什么要杀他 |
[22:14] | Cody wanted out. Quit the game, go straight. | 科迪想退出 金盆洗手 弃暗投明 |
[22:17] | But you don’t quit Jimmy and live. | 可是吉米不会允许他活着 |
[22:20] | Where do we find Jimmy? | 吉米在哪里 |
[22:21] | Hey, look, I don’t know who Jimmy is, much less where he is. | 我不知道吉米是谁 更不知道他会在哪里 |
[22:25] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[22:26] | Okay, slick, listen. | 别油嘴滑舌了 |
[22:27] | You even want a shot at a plea bargain, | 你要是想坦白从宽 |
[22:30] | then I’m gonna need more than that. | 就得多说点线索 |
[22:31] | All I know is Cody picked up | 我只知道科迪的液态冰毒 |
[22:32] | the liquid meth from a cook at a bodega downtown. | 来自于城中心一家酒窖的制毒师 |
[22:35] | All right? | 好了吗 |
[22:41] | Looks like Cody’s partner told the truth. | 看来科迪的搭档说的是实话 |
[22:43] | This isn’t your typical mom and pop shop. | 这并不是寻常的零售商店 |
[22:46] | I’ll keep you posted. | 有情况随时通知你 |
[22:50] | I’m low on peanut butter and bubblegum mouthwash, | 我吃的花生酱和漱口泡泡糖不太够 |
[22:52] | but I’m feeling this isn’t the place. | 但我觉得这里应该买不到 |
[22:54] | You got that right. I have a gun in that wooden shop in there. | 你说对了 我在那家店里买了把枪 |
[23:02] | I’m guessing that isn’t Sprite. | 我猜那不是雪碧 |
[23:05] | Liquid meth. | 液态冰毒 |
[23:06] | The old Breaking Bad days | 在《绝命毒师》里 |
[23:07] | where you cook it from scratch are old school. | 要从头开始制造冰毒已经是老古董手法了 |
[23:09] | Now, you just pour and fry. | 现在只要倒出来把水煮干就好 |
[23:10] | Like my pancakes. | 就像我的煎饼一样 |
[23:12] | Shall we? | 走吧 |
[23:14] | All units, we’re moving in. | 所有小队 准备行动 |
[23:18] | Excuse me? | 不好意思 |
[23:20] | We’re gonna need to take those. | 这些给我们吧 |
[23:22] | Bloomberg’s out of office, but his war on sugar isn’t over, so… | 布隆伯格虽然不干活了 但是战斗并未结束 |
[23:26] | Is there a problem here, mamacita? | 有什么事吗 老太婆[西班牙语] |
[23:29] | Okay, hey. Hey, easy, muchacho. | 行了 别闹了 孩子 |
[23:31] | Who’re you calling boy, guera? | 你叫谁孩子呢 白女 |
[23:33] | Who’re you calling guera, boy? | 你叫谁白女呢 孩子 |
[23:36] | What’s a guera? | 白女啥意思 |
[23:37] | White lady. | 就是女性白人 |
[23:38] | Fair enough. Okay, I’ll tell you what. | 也没说错 我告诉你们 |
[23:40] | Let’s put the name calling aside. | 别再纠结于称呼问题了 |
[23:42] | We need to confiscate those bottles. | 我们要没收这两瓶东西 |
[23:46] | Big mistake. | 你犯大错了 |
[24:03] | Hands behind your back. Behind your back. | 手举到背后 放到背后 |
[24:06] | Punching a cop? | 伸手打警察 |
[24:08] | How much meth are you on? | 你吸了多少冰毒 |
[24:11] | – Bite me, guera. – What? | -你管我 白女 -你再说 |
[24:18] | I am so sorry, Detective. | 很抱歉 警探 |
[24:20] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[24:21] | I tried to pull back, but I had to make it look real. | 我也想收手 但是我得装像点 |
[24:25] | Am I missing something here? | 我怎么接不上剧情了 |
[24:26] | Alejandro Padilla, DEA. | 我是缉毒局的亚历山卓·帕迪拉 |
[24:27] | I’m long term undercover. | 我卧底很久了 |
[24:29] | If I hadn’t clocked you like that | 要不是我拦着你们 |
[24:30] | you and your partner could’ve blown my operation. | 你们可能会破坏我的任务 |
[24:31] | I’m calling the New York division to confirm. | 我要打给纽约总局确认一下 |
[24:34] | Give them operation code Tango-X-ray-Victor-Five. | 告诉他们任务代号”TXV5″ |
[24:37] | My handler will give you all the confirmation that you need. | 我的上司会向你解释的 |
[24:39] | Who’s your target? | 你们的目标是谁 |
[24:41] | The biggest new meth supplier in the city, goes by Jimmy. | 城里最大的病毒贩子 名字叫吉米 |
[24:44] | – What about a last name? – That’s all I got. | -他姓什么 -我只知道名字 |
[24:46] | I’ve been working this group for six months, | 我在这个组织里调查了六个月 |
[24:48] | haven’t laid eyes on him. | 从来没见过他 |
[24:50] | We are looking at Jimmy for homicide. | 我们正在为了凶杀案寻找吉米 |
[24:52] | Not surprised. | 毫不意外 |
[24:54] | People who cross Jimmy have a way of disappearing permanently. | 背叛吉米的人会永远消失的 |
[24:58] | Do you have any leads? | 你有什么线索吗 |
[24:59] | I just got word today that | 我今天听说 |
[25:00] | the weekly shipment is coming in tomorrow. | 每周的货物明天会到 |
[25:03] | If Jimmy shows up for the drop, we bust the entire ring. | 如果吉米出现 我们就把他们连锅端 |
[25:07] | And just maybe, Cody’s killer. | 或许还有 杀科迪的人 |
[25:24] | You checked out. | 你通过了 |
[25:25] | And your office approved a joint NYPD-DEA operation | 你的部门批准了纽约警局和缉毒局共同行动 |
[25:28] | to hit Jimmy’s meth shipment tomorrow… | 明天去缉获吉米的冰毒货运 |
[25:31] | – On one condition. – Which is? | -就一个条件 -什么 |
[25:33] | We get dibs on Jimmy and the box. | 吉米和盒子归我们 |
[25:36] | Murder trumps meth. | 凶杀高于毒品 |
[25:37] | I got no problem letting you get first shot. | 你们要抢先我没意见 |
[25:44] | I’ll avoid the arrest of you and your crew | 我会放了你和你手下 |
[25:45] | and get you back on the street before the meet goes down. | 在会面进行前让你们回到街上去 |
[25:48] | Deal. | 成交 |
[25:49] | But I have a condition too. | 但我也有一个条件 |
[25:52] | Hook me up with that sexy redheaded detective. | 帮我约那个性感的红发警探 |
[25:55] | Don’t even think about it. | 想都不要想 |
[26:41] | Nora, is everything all right? Is Ethan… | 诺拉 没事吧 是不是伊森… |
[26:42] | No, he’s fine. I just dropped him off at his dad’s. But… | 不 他没事 我刚把他送到他爸那里 不过 |
[26:46] | Big surprise, my ex was acting like a complete jerk. | 意料之中 我前夫表现得很混蛋 |
[26:50] | – Come on in. – I’m just so upset and I was in the area | -进来吧 -我真是气死了 刚好到了附近 |
[26:54] | and I really needed to talk to somebody who… | 我真的很需要找一个… |
[26:56] | – Gets it? – Yeah. | -能懂的人吗 -是的 |
[26:57] | Believe me, I do. | 相信我 我懂 |
[26:59] | Dealing with exes is a special kind of hell. | 应对前任真的是很折磨人 |
[27:01] | I mean, you love them, they’re the parent of your child, | 你爱他们 他们是你孩子的家长 |
[27:03] | – but sometimes you wanna… – Kill them? | -但有时真想… -杀了他们吗 |
[27:06] | Cuff me now, Detective. I’m as guilty as charged. | 把我铐起来吧 警探 我有罪 |
[27:09] | – Can I get you a drink? – Yeah. | -帮你拿杯喝的吧 -好啊 |
[27:22] | It’s just not okay for him to say these things to Ethan about me. | 他对伊森说我的那些事真是不能忍 |
[27:25] | I mean, I may not be as thin as his anorexic spin instructor, | 我确实不像他那个厌食症舞蹈教练那么瘦 |
[27:29] | but… | 可是 |
[27:31] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[27:32] | do I look fat to you? | 你觉得我胖吗 |
[27:34] | Fat? | 胖 |
[27:35] | You look great. | 你身材很好 |
[27:38] | The next man in your life is gonna treat you | 你生命中的下一个男人 |
[27:40] | much better than your ex ever did. | 绝对比你前任对你好得多 |
[27:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:45] | Hey, hey. Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[27:47] | I’m… I’m fine. It’s just… | 我没事 只是… |
[27:51] | you’re a really nice guy. | 你真的是个好男人 |
[27:53] | I’m not used to talking to someone like you. | 我还不习惯跟你这样的人说话 |
[27:56] | – I’m sorry. – No, there’s no need to be. | -抱歉 -不 没关系 |
[27:58] | And you’re gonna be okay. | 你会好起来的 |
[28:05] | No, I… I… I can’t do this. Not in Laura’s house. | 不 我不能这么做 不能在劳拉家 |
[28:09] | It used to be your house. | 以前也是你家 |
[28:14] | For easy access. | 为了方便 |
[28:16] | Nora, we are not having sex. | 诺拉 我们不能做爱 |
[28:19] | My boys are upstairs. | 我儿子们都在楼上呢 |
[28:24] | – Hello? – Is everything all right? | -喂 -一切都还好吧 |
[28:25] | Yeah, we’re all good. | 是的 都挺好 |
[28:27] | You don’t sound all good. I’m coming home. | 你听起来可不好 我要回家 |
[28:30] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[28:31] | You’ll wake the boys up. | 你会把儿子们吵醒的 |
[28:33] | Well, good. ‘Cause I need some hugs. | 很好 因为我需要拥抱 |
[28:35] | Laura, look, just… just enjoy the hotel. | 劳拉 好好享受酒店吧 |
[28:37] | Have another massage on me. | 再做个按摩 我请客 |
[28:39] | I… I’ve got this. We’re all good. | 我能行的 我们都挺好 |
[28:41] | – If you say so. – Okay, bye. | -好吧 -好的 再见 |
[28:50] | Daddy? | 爸爸 |
[28:53] | – Hey, buddy. – Hey, Daddy. | -小子 -爸爸 |
[28:56] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[28:57] | Why were you wrestling with Ethan’s mommy? | 为什么你要跟伊森的妈妈摔跤 |
[29:00] | Don’t be silly. You’re dreaming. | 别傻了 你在做梦 |
[29:02] | Ethan and his mommy were here last night. | 伊森和他妈妈是昨晚来的 |
[29:05] | Oh, okay. | 对哦 |
[29:06] | Okay. Come on, let’s get you back to bed. | 好啦 走吧 接着睡觉去 |
[29:10] | I’m gonna bust him and then I’m gonna kill him. | 我要抓了他 把他干掉 |
[29:12] | Then I’m gonna tap dance on his grave. | 然后在他坟墓上跳踢踏舞 |
[29:14] | Tell me how you really feel. | 告诉我你的真实想法 |
[29:16] | Jimmy sells meth to moms. | 吉米向当妈的贩卖冰毒 |
[29:18] | Over-worked, under-appreciated, stressed-out moms. | 精疲力尽 无人重视 压力山大的妈妈们 |
[29:22] | Hanging is too good for him. | 绞死他都是便宜他了 |
[29:24] | Couple of nights in a swanky hotel | 看来在豪华酒店住几晚 |
[29:25] | has done wonders for your stress levels. | 并没有缓解你的紧张压力啊 |
[29:28] | There’s some things that | 总有一些东西 |
[29:29] | room service and a high thread count can’t cure. | 是客房服务和高织棉无法抚平的 |
[29:33] | Oh, truck’s pulling in. | 卡车来了 |
[29:34] | Looks like something is about to go down. | 看来交易要开始了 |
[29:36] | Okay, all teams, hold your positions, | 各单位注意 原地不动 |
[29:39] | – Wait for the hand-off. – Roger that. | -等候交易开始 -收到 |
[29:48] | Hold. | 别动 |
[30:04] | Hold. | 别动 |
[30:07] | – Okay, now. Go, go, go. – Yes. | -就是现在 上 -好极了 |
[30:15] | Move it! | 跟上 |
[30:17] | Let’s go! | 快 |
[30:24] | Turn around! | 转过去 |
[30:26] | – Let’s see it! – Turn around! | -双手举起来 -转过去 |
[30:27] | – Yes! – Yes! | -太棒了 -没错 |
[30:29] | Hands behind your back. | 双手背后 |
[30:35] | Grab the woman. | 抓住那个女人 |
[30:36] | Blonde hair, sunglasses, white coat, | 金色头发 戴墨镜 白色大衣 |
[30:39] | on your eastern perimeter. | 在你们的东面 |
[30:46] | Stop right there! | 站住 |
[30:49] | Hands up. | 举起双手 |
[30:56] | How did you know the kingpin was actually a queen? | 你怎么知道毒贩首脑是个女人 |
[30:59] | Who but another woman | 除了女人 |
[31:01] | would know that bone-tired, exhausted moms | 谁能想到为家操碎了心的妈妈们 |
[31:04] | were an untapped market for crystal meth. | 会是冰毒的新市场 |
[31:06] | Oh, I can’t wait to get her in the box. | 等不及想把她关起来[让她死]了 |
[31:08] | That came out wrong. | 我不是那意思 |
[31:09] | I know what you meant. | 我明白 |
[31:10] | But Jimmy is lawyered up and isn’t saying squat. | 可吉米已经请了律师 而且缄口不言 |
[31:13] | Oh, damn it. | 该死 |
[31:16] | If I can’t question her, I could still put her in a line-up. | 虽然我不能审她 但可以要求她接受辨认吧 |
[31:19] | We got a witness that I don’t know about? | 还有我不知道的目击证人吗 |
[31:21] | Mark. | 马克 |
[31:22] | The guy who rented his apartment to Cody Roberts | 那个把公寓租给科迪·罗伯茨的人 |
[31:25] | said that he saw a woman | 说他见过一个女人 |
[31:26] | staking out the building the other night. | 某天晚上在监视他住的大楼 |
[31:29] | Maybe he could place Jimmy at the scene of the crime. | 也许他可以把吉米和犯罪现场联系起来 |
[31:32] | It’s a Hail Mary, but it’s all we got, let’s try it. | 只能死马当活马医了 试试吧 |
[31:41] | I won’t bring anyone in until you’re ready. | 等你准备好我再把人叫进来 |
[31:44] | Do you need some water? | 需要喝水吗 |
[31:46] | No, I’m okay. | 不用了 |
[31:48] | This whole thing has just really shaken me up. | 这事真把我吓坏了 |
[31:52] | I can’t stand to be in the apartment anymore. | 我都没法在公寓里待下去 |
[31:54] | What was in the tub. | 我总忍不住想起 |
[31:56] | I can’t stop thinking about it. | 浴缸里那东西 |
[31:59] | Him. | 应该是那人 |
[32:01] | I think we’re gonna get away for a few weeks, sit on a beach. | 我们过几周可能会走 去海边玩玩 |
[32:04] | Think happy thoughts. | 想想快乐的事情 |
[32:06] | Sounds like a great idea. | 是个好主意 |
[32:10] | Ready when you are. | 外面准备好了 |
[32:11] | Are you sure she can’t see me? | 你确定她看不到我吗 |
[32:14] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[32:15] | She will not see your face, she will not know your name. | 她不会见到你的脸 也不会知道你的名字 |
[32:19] | – Okay? – Okay. | -好了吗 -好 |
[32:21] | Okay. Bring them in. | 带她们进来 |
[32:28] | Line up against the wall, please. | 请排成一排 靠墙站好 |
[32:36] | Do you see anyone you recognize? | 有你认得的人吗 |
[32:39] | Number… | 第第… |
[32:41] | Number two. | 第第二号 |
[32:43] | That’s… That’s her. | 就就…就是她 |
[32:45] | She’s the one I saw. | 我…我见到的就是她 |
[32:48] | He even had this s-s-stutter when he was n-n-nervous. | 紧张的时候还还还会结结结巴 |
[32:52] | Great. | 好的 |
[32:54] | Great. | 好极了 |
[32:55] | Uh, we just have some | 接下去只要 |
[32:57] | paperwork to fill out and a few questions to ask. | 填一些文件 问几个问题就好了 |
[32:59] | Of course. | 当然 |
[33:03] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[33:17] | He picked Jimmy out of the lineup. | 他挑出了吉米 |
[33:19] | Good call. Looks like we found ourselves Cody’s killer. | 干得好 看来我们抓到杀害科迪的凶手了 |
[33:22] | Jimmy’s guilty of a lot of things, but not killing Cody. | 吉米犯了很多法 但科迪不是她杀的 |
[33:25] | I don’t understand. He picked her out of the lineup. | 我不明白 是证人把她挑出来的 |
[33:27] | We have motive and opportunity. | 动机时机兼备 |
[33:28] | What am I missing? | 我哪里搞错了 |
[33:29] | The right victim. | 真正的死者 |
[33:31] | Jimmy didn’t kill Cody, | 吉米没有杀科迪 |
[33:32] | because Cody is sitting next to my desk, right now. | 因为科迪现在就坐在我的桌边 |
[33:46] | Do you really think that unassuming guy | 你真觉得那个斯文的男人 |
[33:49] | is a criminal mastermind and a ruthless killer? | 是个杀人不眨眼的犯罪首脑 |
[33:51] | He crushed at selling meth because he’s an unassuming guy. | 他冰毒卖得好就是因为他温文尔雅 |
[33:55] | I think Cody’s old partner did say he was something of a nerd. | 科迪的搭档确实说他一副书呆子样 |
[33:57] | I know he wanted out, a vacation from his life. | 我知道他想洗手不干 享受生活 |
[34:00] | But you don’t quit Jimmy and live. | 但离开吉米就得死 |
[34:02] | So Cody decides to stage his own death, | 所以科迪决定伪造自己的死 |
[34:05] | assume a new identity, | 搞个新身份 |
[34:07] | he scrolls down NY Pad Exchange and finds the perfect victim. | 他通过纽约公寓交流网找到了完美的目标 |
[34:10] | Which was Mark, a loner who looked sort of like Cody. | 就是马克 长得像科迪的孤独患者 |
[34:14] | No social life, no web presence | 社交生活匮乏 不太上网 |
[34:15] | and his only neighbor was a half-blind old lady. | 唯一的邻居还是个快瞎了的老太太 |
[34:18] | And because neither had a criminal record, | 因为他俩都没有犯罪记录 |
[34:21] | we couldn’t use his prints | 我们也没法用指纹 |
[34:22] | to prove that he was lying about his identity. | 证明他在伪造身份 |
[34:24] | Which explains the acid bath. | 所以要用硫酸泡尸体 |
[34:26] | Cody deliberately erased | 科迪故意抹去 |
[34:27] | all identifying features to cover his tracks. | 所有可识别特征来掩盖踪迹 |
[34:30] | He figured that we would | 他觉得我们 |
[34:31] | ID the victim as Cody and the killer as Jimmy. | 会把死者认作科迪 凶手是吉米 |
[34:34] | And Cody walks away with a new identity. | 然后科迪可以用新身份脱身 |
[34:37] | And his scary old boss behind bars. | 而他可怕的前老板得坐牢 |
[34:40] | Flawless plan. | 完美无瑕的计划 |
[34:42] | But Cody couldn’t get rid of his own flaw. | 但科迪摆不脱自身的瑕疵 |
[34:46] | His stutter. | 他会结巴 |
[34:47] | So, how do we prove it? | 那我们要如何证明 |
[34:49] | Let’s see how well Cody knows his doppelganger. | 看看科迪对他的二重身有多了解 |
[34:55] | What kind of questions? | 什么问题 |
[34:57] | Police Department order 14-3 mandates | 警察部门下达14-3指示 |
[35:00] | we ask all witnesses to complete a quality control survey. | 我们让所有的目击者来做质量控制调查 |
[35:04] | Waste of time, but… | 浪费时间 不过… |
[35:05] | I gotta ask or our funding gets cut. | 我还是得问 否则会削减我们的经费 |
[35:09] | Bureaucracy sucks. Help me out. | 官僚主义真烦人 帮帮我吧 |
[35:14] | Ask away. | 问吧 |
[35:15] | What is your mother’s maiden name? | 你母亲的婚前姓氏是什么 |
[35:17] | Missinger. | 米辛格 |
[35:21] | – What hospital were you born in? – St. Francis. | -你在哪个医院出生 -圣弗朗西斯 |
[35:23] | – Which city were you born in? – Roslyn. | -你在哪个城市出生 -罗斯林 |
[35:25] | Where did you attend junior high school? | 你在哪上的初中 |
[35:27] | Roslyn Middle. | 罗斯林中学 |
[35:28] | – Who was your sixth grade teacher? – Mrs. Buxbomb. | -你六年级的老师是谁 -巴斯波布老师 |
[35:30] | What exactly does this have to do with quality control? | 这些跟质量控制有什么关系 |
[35:32] | Oh, you can take it up with City Hall. | 你可以跟市政厅提意见 |
[35:35] | Buxbomb… that’s a name. | 巴斯波布…这名字真罕见 |
[35:37] | Listen, I… I really wanna help you out, | 听着 我真的很想帮你忙 |
[35:39] | but I have a flight to catch. | 但我得赶飞机 |
[35:42] | Have a nice trip. | 祝你旅途愉快 |
[35:50] | What’re you so happy about? | 你在高兴什么 |
[35:51] | Max checked out all his answers, he nailed every question, | 麦克斯检查过了 所有答案都正确 |
[35:53] | and maybe he is who he says he is. | 也许他就是他本人 |
[35:56] | Who was your sixth grade teacher? | 谁是你的六年级老师 |
[35:58] | I don’t know. Some blonde lady. | 我不知道 一个金发女士 |
[35:59] | Exactly. No one remembers that minutia right off the bat. | 正是如此 没有人能马上想起那种细节 |
[36:04] | Cody has every detail of Mark’s life down pat. Too pat. | 科迪熟记马克所有的生活细节 太熟了 |
[36:08] | You’re forgetting one very important detail. | 你忘记了一个非常重要的细节 |
[36:10] | Mark’s girlfriend Corrine… | 马克的女友科瑞恩… |
[36:11] | I mean, how does she fit into this theory? | 她怎么符合你的理论 |
[36:12] | She must be Cody’s girlfriend. | 她肯定是科迪的女友 |
[36:14] | Who became Mark’s fake girlfriend to study his life. | 变成马克的假女友 研究了他的生活 |
[36:18] | Or maybe that’s just a bunch of crazy talk. | 也许你这些都是荒谬的猜测 |
[36:20] | And she’s just an innocent pawn. | 而她只是个无辜的小卒 |
[36:22] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[36:23] | “I don’t think so” is a long way | “我不这么认为” |
[36:24] | from proof beyond reasonable doubt. | 跟”不容质疑的证据”差得多 |
[36:26] | Not a problem. | 没问题 |
[36:27] | There’s one way to prove it beyond all doubt. | 有个办法可以排除所有怀疑 |
[36:32] | Detectives, may I present Mark’s dentist, Dr. Chang? | 警探们 这位是马克的牙医 张医生 |
[36:37] | Thanks for coming down, Dr. Chang. | 感谢你能过来 张医生 |
[36:38] | Hey, my pleasure. I’ve never been in a police precinct before. | 别客气 我从来没去过警察局 |
[36:41] | Wow, you’ve dodged a bullet. | 恭喜你躲过一劫 |
[36:42] | I can’t tell you how many dentists I’ve arrested | 我逮捕过无数牙医 |
[36:44] | for getting a little too | 他们对麻醉的病人 |
[36:45] | friendly with their anesthetized patients. | 表达”友善”的方式有点太过了 |
[36:47] | Oh-ho, not me. | 我不是那样 |
[36:48] | I use nitrous, you know, laughing gas. | 我用氮的 笑气 |
[36:51] | More fun than a barrel of monkeys. | 比一群猴子还欢乐 |
[36:52] | If the monkeys don’t have a crippling dental phobia. | 如果猴子里没哪只有严重的牙医恐惧症 |
[36:56] | So you brought Mark Harris’ dental records? | 你带马克·哈里斯的牙科病历来了吗 |
[36:58] | – Right here. – Thanks. | -这就是 -谢谢 |
[37:00] | All right, is this Mark? | 好 这是马克吗 |
[37:03] | I think so. It’s been a few years, but… | 我想是的 虽然已经过了几年 但… |
[37:06] | I pay more attention to the chompers than the face. | 比起关注脸 我更关注牙齿 |
[37:11] | I think someone is self-medicating on laughing gas. | 我想有人自己吸了笑气 |
[37:15] | Well, this is the first time in my career | 这是我职业生涯第一次 |
[37:17] | that I’ve been asked to compare autopsy dentals | 被要求拿尸检的牙科记录 |
[37:19] | with a guy who’s alive and well. | 跟活人的比较 |
[37:21] | Or is he? | 未必是活人 |
[37:22] | If the corpse in the tub was the real Mark Harris, | 如果浴缸里的是真的马克·哈里斯 |
[37:25] | then the x-rays you took should be an exact match. | 那么你拿的X光片应该会完全匹配 |
[37:28] | Well, they are not. | 它们不匹配 |
[37:30] | – Sorry, Laura. – He’s right. | -对不起 劳拉 -他说得对 |
[37:32] | These two mouths are as different as our hairstyles. | 这两人的牙齿跟我们的发型一样区别很大 |
[37:35] | This doesn’t make sense. I am certain this guy is an impostor. | 这说不通 我很确定这人是冒名的 |
[37:39] | Sorry it didn’t work out. | 很抱歉结果不如人意 |
[37:41] | Come see us for your next exam. | 下次牙科检查欢迎来找我 |
[37:42] | We specialize in treating dental phobics. | 我们擅长对付牙医恐惧症 |
[37:46] | And we have Pac-Man. | 而且我们有吃豆人 |
[37:50] | I think it’s time to throw in the towel. | 我想你应该放开了 |
[37:52] | I mean, for your theory to hold, | 如果你的理论说得通 |
[37:54] | Cody would’ve had to somehow switch out those dental records. | 科迪肯定用了某种方法换掉了牙科病历 |
[37:59] | – Son of a bitch! – What? | -狗娘养的 -什么 |
[38:01] | He did. | 他换了 |
[38:03] | 科瑞恩·马德里 洗牙师 | |
[38:06] | Corrine, you naughty girl! | 科瑞恩 你个小妖精 |
[38:15] | The apartment has been completely cleared. | 公寓彻底被搬空 |
[38:18] | Looks like Cody’s on the run. | 看来科迪已经跑了 |
[38:19] | All right, all right. Thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[38:21] | Got an APB out on both him and the girlfriend. | 申请到了他和女友的全境通告 |
[38:23] | Homeland put them both on the no-fly list. | 国安局也把二人列入禁飞名单里 |
[38:25] | Max, where are we on financials? | 麦克斯 财务方面如何 |
[38:26] | Credit cards and bank statements are both frozen. | 信用卡和银行对账单都被冻结 |
[38:28] | Gonna be hard to run with no do-re-mi. | 没钱可没法跑路 |
[38:30] | Yoo-hoo, I need a detective. | 我要找警探 |
[38:32] | No, the redheaded lady detective. | 不是 那个红发女警探 |
[38:35] | Maureen O’Hara with a gun. | 戴枪的莫林·奥哈拉 |
[38:37] | Over there. | 那呢 |
[38:40] | Mrs. Greenberg. | 格林伯格太太 |
[38:41] | Oh, there you are, pretty lady. | 你在这儿啊 大美女 |
[38:43] | Are you okay? | 你好吗 |
[38:44] | No, I’m certainly not. | 不好 我一点都不好 |
[38:46] | I got to the checkout line at D’Agostino’s, | 我在达戈斯蒂诺[杂货店]排队 |
[38:49] | I put my hand in my bag and my wallet was missing. | 一掏包发现我的钱包不见了 |
[38:52] | Maybe you left it at home. | 会不会是忘在家了 |
[38:53] | I’m not an idiot. Someone lifted it. | 我又不傻 肯定被人偷了 |
[38:56] | Does Mark have a key to your apartment? | 马克是不是有你公寓的钥匙 |
[38:58] | Yes, for an emergency. Just like I have his. | 是啊 应急钥匙 我也有他家的 |
[39:02] | Although, a lot of good that did. | 给我惹了不少好事 |
[39:03] | We have an APB out on Cody Roberts. | 我们全境通告了科迪·罗伯茨 |
[39:06] | But no one looking for Lillian Greenberg. | 但是没人会注意莉莲·格林伯格 |
[39:08] | – Max? – Already on it. | -麦克斯 -已经在查了 |
[39:09] | Here we go. | 找到了 |
[39:10] | Lillian Greenberg’s credit card statements. | 莉莲·格林伯格的信用卡账单 |
[39:13] | Lot of cat toys. | 买了好多猫玩具 |
[39:14] | I’m an indulgent mother. Sue me. | 我就宠我家喵 告我啊 |
[39:16] | Lookie here, an hour ago she purchased | 瞧瞧这里 一小时前她买了 |
[39:18] | two tickets on a Greyhound to Boca, tonight. | 两张今晚到波卡拉顿的灰狗大巴票 |
[39:20] | I certainly did not. | 绝对不是我买的 |
[39:22] | Such a bunch of yentas in Boca. | 波卡有好多长舌妇 |
[39:24] | Here we go. | 行动吧 |
[39:25] | We’ll stake out Port Authority for our boy Cody. | 我们会让港务局去找小科迪 |
[39:27] | Hold your horses. You might be able to catch him sooner. | 稍安勿躁 你们可能会早点抓到他 |
[39:29] | He’s going from ATM to ATM in his neighborhood | 他用她的账户 |
[39:31] | pulling cash from all her accounts. | 在周边挨个ATM取现 |
[39:35] | Get away cash. | 跑路钱 |
[39:37] | Don’t leave home without it. | 穷家富路 |
[39:44] | Put your hands where we can see them! | 把手放到我们能看到的地方 |
[39:55] | Hell of a solve. | 干得漂亮 |
[39:56] | Gotta admit, I doubted you big time. | 我得承认 之前还很怀疑你 |
[39:58] | What else is new? Thankfully, I ignored you. | 这算新闻吗 幸亏我不鸟你 |
[40:01] | What else is new? | 想要新闻啊 |
[40:02] | Uh, Sammy is picking the boys up at the house in 15. | 萨米十五分钟后去家里接孩子 |
[40:05] | On my way. I’m in sweet little boy withdrawal. | 马上就去 我现在处于爱儿子期 |
[40:08] | So, nesting? | 那…巢居呢 |
[40:09] | – I’m over it. – Thank God. | -结束了 -谢天谢地 |
[40:11] | Nora on Two. | 诺拉在二线 |
[40:14] | Nora? | 诺拉 |
[40:18] | Hey. How are… | 你好吗… |
[40:23] | You left what in my ex-wife’s house? | 你把什么落我前妻家了 |
[40:25] | Who’s up for ketchup and pickle sandwiches? | 谁想吃番茄酱酸黄瓜三明治 |
[40:30] | Ew. No. | 恶心 不吃 |
[40:33] | Everyone’s a critic. | 都这么挑食 |
[40:37] | Delivery man. | 外卖到 |
[40:39] | Hello? | 你好 |
[40:40] | Oh, I was… I decimated your fridge so brought Chinese food. | 我把你冰箱吃空了 所以带中餐来了 |
[40:45] | That’s so thoughtful. | 你太贴心了 |
[40:46] | Well, you know me. | 你还不了解我 |
[40:48] | I do know you. | 我太了解了 |
[40:50] | Which is why I’m confused about the Chinese food. | 所以怀疑你为什么带中餐 |
[41:01] | The pink monster will eat you. | 粉红怪兽要吃掉你 |
[41:05] | – The pink monster will eat you. – No. | -粉红怪兽要吃掉你 -不要啊 |
[41:12] | Pink monster is not a play thing. | 粉红怪兽不是拿来玩的 |
[41:14] | You were playing with it in my dream. | 我梦见你拿它玩了啊 |
[41:17] | That was a nightmare, actually. | 那叫噩梦 |
[41:18] | And I suggest that you forget about it. | 我劝你还是忘掉比较好 |
[41:21] | Dinner’s ready. | 晚餐好了 |
[41:23] | Moo shu, going once, moo shu. Going twice. | 木樨肉一次 木樨肉两次 |
[41:28] | – I only want the outside! – Me too. | -我只想吃外皮 -我也是 |
[41:29] | Only eat the outside? The healthy stuff is on the inside. | 只吃皮 营养都在里面呢 |
[41:33] | The healthy stuff is disgusting. | 营养的东西都难吃 |
[41:36] | Well, if you eat the healthy stuff, | 如果你们吃营养的东西 |
[41:37] | look what you get afterwards. | 看看有什么奖励 |
[41:39] | Fortune cookies! | 幸运签饼 |
[41:40] | Fortune cookies! | 幸运签饼哦 |
[41:41] | Duck sauce. | 鸭酱 |
[41:48] | Who’s ready? | 谁准备好了 |