时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | And New York quickly gets back as Chicago… | 纽约队迅速回防 就在芝加哥队… |
[00:11] | Come on, Carmelo. | 加油啊 卡梅洛 |
[00:14] | Punching in at $24 million, play some D. | 这场比赛可值两千四百万啊 快防守啊 |
[00:16] | – Oh, a tremendous steal by Anthony… – Yes! | -安东尼一记巧妙偷球 -棒 |
[00:19] | …As New York begins to show life on the defensive end. | …纽约队开始进入防守阶段 |
[00:23] | Anthony now brings them back up… | 安东尼让队伍重振旗鼓… |
[00:24] | I guess that’s why they call it a party bus. | 怪不得叫派对巴士 |
[00:29] | Aw, are you kidding me? | 开什么玩笑 |
[00:33] | Not again. | 搞什么 又来 |
[00:37] | Hey, lady, if you can’t handle your liquor, | 我说女士 如果你喝不了烈酒 |
[00:39] | switch to wine spritzers. | 那就喝葡萄酒汽水好吗 |
[00:47] | Holy… | 天… |
[00:54] | – My favorite is Mud Madness… – Yeah, yeah, yeah. | -我最喜欢泥浆疯狂… -对对对 |
[00:55] | Gladiator Rock’ N Run sign-ups again? | 角斗士疯狂竞技赛又要报名了吗 |
[00:57] | Rock’ N Run! | 疯狂竞技赛 |
[00:59] | I will take that as a “Yes.” | 看来回答是肯定的 |
[01:00] | Take it as a “Hell, yes.” | 必须是啊 |
[01:02] | The winning precinct goes on to American Ninja Warrior. | 获胜警局可以参加《美国忍者勇士》[节目] |
[01:04] | And by winning precinct, he most definitely means us. | 他说的获胜警局肯定就是指我们吧 |
[01:07] | Give me some. | 必须的 |
[01:07] | Oh, the whiff of testosterone is intoxicating. | 睾酮素的味道真是让人沉醉啊 |
[01:11] | Speaking of which… | 说曹操… |
[01:12] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[01:14] | Zoodles! | 亲爱的们 |
[01:15] | Hi! Oh, my goodness! | 你们来了 天哪 |
[01:18] | You know I don’t love them soaking up the criminal DNA. | 你知道我不喜欢他们满身都是犯罪分子DNA吧 |
[01:21] | Where’s Sammi? | 萨米人呢 |
[01:21] | Bailed yet again. | 又请假了 |
[01:23] | Something about a rally saving the children of… | 去参加什么集会 拯救儿童什么… |
[01:26] | I forget which country it is this week. | 我忘记这周是去哪个国家了 |
[01:28] | Well, what about the children of Brooklyn? | 不考虑一下布鲁克林的儿童吗 |
[01:30] | We need a new babysitter. | 我们需要换新保姆了 |
[01:31] | Thing One, Thing Two, get over here! | 老大老二 给我过来 |
[01:32] | – Billy! – Billy! | -比利 -比利 |
[01:34] | Hey, you’re having so much fun with the children. | 你们跟孩子玩得真开心哦 |
[01:36] | I’m about to be such a Debbie Downer. | 我要破坏你们的气氛了 |
[01:37] | There was a body found on a party bus. | 一辆派对巴士上发现了一具尸体 |
[01:39] | You, party on. I will take kid duty. | 你去看看 我来看孩子 |
[01:42] | Guillermo, we’re up. | 吉耶尔莫 我们走 |
[01:44] | Daddy, you should do the Rock’ N Run. | 爸爸 你应该去参加疯狂竞技赛 |
[01:47] | Boys, Billy and Meredith have been training for that for months. | 孩子们 比利和梅雷迪思都为此训练好几个月了 |
[01:50] | You can’t just… | 咱们不能… |
[01:51] | Detectives, how are you? | 警探们 你们好 |
[01:56] | Agent, uh… | 你是… |
[01:57] | Padilla, DEA. | 帕迪拉探员 缉毒局的 |
[01:58] | We all worked that joint operation a few weeks back. | 几周前我们合作过 |
[02:00] | Hook me up with that sexy redheaded detective. | 帮我约那个性感的红发警探 |
[02:03] | Yeah, I remember. | 我记得你 |
[02:04] | Hey, nice to see you. What’s up? | 你好啊 怎么了 |
[02:06] | Just working with narcotics upstairs, thought I’d say hey. | 跟楼上的缉毒队合作办案呢 过来打声招呼 |
[02:09] | Hey. | 你好 |
[02:12] | Good-looking boys. I love kids. | 孩子真帅啊 我可喜欢孩子了 |
[02:15] | Yeah, they’re the best. | 是啊 他们可棒了 |
[02:17] | That’s why we had them. | 所以我们才生下来嘛 |
[02:24] | You guys are entering Rock’n Run? | 你们要参加疯狂竞技赛吗 |
[02:26] | The DEA puts up a team too. Good times. | 缉毒局也组了个队 真巧啊 |
[02:29] | Great times. Yeah, we can’t wait. | 确实好巧 我们都迫不及待了 |
[02:32] | We? | 我们 |
[02:34] | Well, I mean, if the precinct is organizing a team, | 我是说 如果我们局组队的话 |
[02:36] | then, as captain, I should be a part of it. | 作为警监 我应该参加啊 |
[02:39] | Yes! | 棒 |
[02:40] | I mean, how hard could it be? | 能有多大点事儿 |
[03:09] | Meet Jane… | 看看这位… |
[03:10] | Doe. | 无名氏 |
[03:11] | Purse, but no cell, no ID. | 身上有包 但是没有手机和身份证 |
[03:14] | They say never be the last one to leave a party. | 俗话说永远不要最后一个离开派对 |
[03:16] | Say it to her. | 跟她说说吧 |
[03:17] | I put time of death between 1:00 and 3:00 a.m. | 死亡时间大约凌晨一点到三点 |
[03:21] | Blunt force trauma to the head. | 头部为钝器所伤 |
[03:22] | Somebody grabbed her by the ears, | 有人抓住她的耳朵 |
[03:24] | banged her head against that pole, | 把她的头往那根杆子上撞 |
[03:27] | and hid the body in the bathroom. | 然后把尸体藏在了厕所里 |
[03:28] | It’s pretty gruesome. | 挺恐怖的 |
[03:30] | – What’s this? – That is an imprint, possibly from a ring. | -这是什么 -是个印记 好像是戒指印子 |
[03:33] | Looks like some sort of half-moon. | 看着像半月形戒指 |
[03:36] | But there is also a significant amount of glitter | 但是死者胸部和胳膊上 |
[03:39] | on the chest and arms. | 有大量闪粉 |
[03:40] | Pretty much the only people | 闪粉什么的 |
[03:41] | who wear glitter are eight-year-olds and strippers. | 只有八岁小孩子和脱衣舞女才会用吧 |
[03:44] | She’s older than eight, so you do the math. | 她不是八岁孩子 所以显而易见了 |
[03:46] | You know who rented out the bus? | 知道出租巴士的人是谁吗 |
[03:48] | Some Wall Street guys looking for a good time. | 是华尔街的人为了找乐子租的 |
[03:50] | We’re going to need names, credit card info… | 我们需要姓名 信用卡信息… |
[03:52] | Uh… Yeah, uh, if I can find them. | 好 如果我能找到的话 |
[03:56] | Something making you nervous? | 你紧张什么 |
[03:58] | Maybe we should ask your manager to join us. | 我们是不是该请你们经理过来 |
[04:00] | He probably has all the rental records anyway. | 出租记录他那边可能都有吧 |
[04:03] | Okay, okay, lady. Damn! | 好好 女士 行了 |
[04:05] | Look, the guys who hired me went home around midnight, | 雇我的那几个人大约半夜回的家 |
[04:08] | which is when I saw this group of gals on 48th, | 那时我看到48街上有群姑娘 |
[04:11] | and they’re primed for a good time. You dig? | 她们想找点乐子 明白了吗 |
[04:13] | Oh, I dig. | 明白了 |
[04:14] | You let them hail you down like you were a taxi driver, | 你让她们上车了 跟出租车司机似的 |
[04:16] | thought you’d show them around town | 想着你可以带她们转转 |
[04:17] | and make a little extra cash on the side. | 以为自己能挣点外快 |
[04:19] | Man, now what’s wrong with that? Everybody’s happy. | 那又怎样 大家都很开心啊 |
[04:21] | Except the girl who was killed and stuffed in the bathroom. | 除了那个被谋杀后弃尸在卫生间的女生 |
[04:23] | Now, wait a minute. I don’t know nothing about that. | 等等 我可完全不知道这事 |
[04:25] | I bet you saw her get on your bus. | 你肯定看到她上你的车了 |
[04:27] | Look, she was there in the beginning, yeah, | 听着 一开始 她确实在 |
[04:29] | but they was getting on and off, | 但是期间人们上上下下的 |
[04:30] | and sometimes with guys. | 有时候还三三两两一起 |
[04:32] | I mean, come on now. Who can keep track? | 你知道的 谁也不会一直盯着她看啊 |
[04:34] | I mean, party bus is like spring break on wheels. | 派对巴士就像在车轮上过春假 |
[04:37] | My spring breaks were on wheels. | 我的春假就是在车轮上度过的 |
[04:39] | RVed to my dad’s favorite Civil War battle sites. | 总是乘车去我爸最喜欢的内战战场遗址 |
[04:42] | – So happy I didn’t grow up in your house. – Yeah. | -真庆幸我没在你家长大 -是啊 |
[04:44] | Do you remember where you saw her last? | 你还记得最后一次见她是在哪里吗 |
[04:50] | – Come on. – Here we go. | -太棒了 -继续 |
[04:53] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[04:56] | It’s the Village People 2.0. | 简直是乡村基佬[美国男子乐队]升级版 |
[05:11] | Whoa! See what I see? | 你看到了吗 |
[05:13] | Stripper transfer. | 脱衣舞男贴身热舞 |
[05:15] | That’s why Jane Doe was glittery. | 所以受害者身上才亮闪闪的啊 |
[05:17] | Mr. Gluteus Maximus, were you here last night working? | 翘臀先生 你昨晚在这里工作吗 |
[05:21] | Do you recognize this woman? | 你认得这个姑娘吗 |
[05:23] | Whoa, yeah, she was here. | 认得 她来过 |
[05:25] | First lady I ever seen that didn’t look happy to be here. | 第一次见来了这里还不开心的女士 |
[05:27] | Her friends had to make her get a lap dance. | 她的朋友没办法 给她点了一支大腿舞 |
[05:29] | Do you remember who with? | 你还记得是谁跳的吗 |
[05:31] | I remember she ordered a Chartreuse and tonic with extra mint. | 我记得她点了多加薄荷的查特酒配汤力水 |
[05:34] | I wasn’t even sure we had Chartreuse. | 我当时都不确定我们有没有查特酒 |
[05:36] | – Pretty adventurous order. – That’s what I said. | -她的选择很大胆 -我也是这么说 |
[05:38] | She said she was more into green drinks than green eyes. | 她说比起绿眼睛 她还是更喜欢绿色的酒 |
[05:41] | Whatever that means. | 谁知道她是什么意思 |
[05:43] | Maybe we’re looking for a green-eyed stripper? | 也许我们要找的是绿色眼睛的脱衣舞男 |
[05:47] | You know, let’s fan out. | 我们分开找吧 |
[05:49] | In other words, let you wander around | 也就是说 让你到处逛逛 |
[05:50] | so you can look at all the hot guys? | 把所有的型男看个遍吗 |
[05:52] | You said it, I didn’t. | 这是你说的 我可没说 |
[05:55] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[06:00] | Whoo, baby, what are you dressed as? | 宝贝儿 你这是在扮什么 |
[06:02] | Uh, detective… | 警探 |
[06:04] | Undercover. | 卧底警探 |
[06:05] | – Want to dance? – Sorry. | -要来跳支舞吗 -抱歉 |
[06:07] | – Ooh! Well, you can stop investigating here. – Yeah, yeah. | -这里你就不用查了 -好的 |
[06:20] | Hey, beautiful. | 美女 |
[06:21] | I’m Captain Silver. Can I interest you in a lap dance? | 我是希尔福警监 能为你跳一支大腿舞吗 |
[06:25] | Maybe. I should warn you that I’m a very educated consumer. | 也许 丑话说前面 我可受过良好教育 |
[06:29] | You’ll like what I have to offer. $20 a song. | 你会喜欢我的服务的 20美元一曲 |
[06:32] | An extra 20 and you can cop a feel. | 再加20你就可以摸摸我 |
[06:34] | A full Franklin and I’ll cop a feel. | 100美元就换我摸摸你 |
[06:36] | Ooh! Naughty officer! | 真是流氓警官啊 |
[06:39] | Tell you what, let’s start slow, see where we go. | 我们慢慢开始吧 看看能进行到哪一步 |
[06:48] | Oh, my! | 我的天 |
[06:51] | Okay. What? Oh… | 好吧 什么 |
[06:54] | Oh! Lord! | 我的老天 |
[06:55] | Whoa… My word. | 哎呀 天哪 |
[06:58] | Wow. My friend was right. | 我朋友说得对 |
[07:00] | You’re very, very, very, very talented. | 你真是非常非常有天赋 |
[07:02] | Really? I love it when my clients give good word of mouth. | 真的吗 我最喜欢客户给我塑造好口碑了 |
[07:06] | Um, maybe you remember her? | 说不定你还记得她呢 |
[07:08] | She was here last night. | 她昨晚来过 |
[07:10] | Uh, red dress, dark hair, about 5’5″, | 红裙子 深色头发 1米65左右 |
[07:14] | and drinks Chartreuse? | 喝的是查特酒 |
[07:17] | Sorry, don’t remember. | 抱歉 没有印象 |
[07:19] | Hey, is your sexy busboy a friend? | 这性感小助手是你朋友吗 |
[07:21] | I could use a towel, it’s getting, uh, hot in here. | 我想要块毛巾 这里感觉好热啊 |
[07:24] | He must be busy. | 他肯定很忙 |
[07:32] | Back up, booty shorts. | 退后 小短裤 |
[07:34] | Drop the knife, drop the bag. | 放下刀 放下包 |
[07:37] | Police. Turn around. | 警察 转过去 |
[07:41] | You know what I think? I think you remember my friend. | 你知道吗 我觉得你记得我朋友 |
[07:45] | – Sorry, song’s over. – We’re not done. | -抱歉 一曲结束 -想得美 |
[07:49] | Your cuffs or mine? | 是用你的手铐还是用我的 |
[08:05] | Not cool, man. | 你这可不好 伙计 |
[08:06] | Ripping off ladies while they’re all hot and bothered? | 趁女士们激动燥热的时候偷她们东西 |
[08:08] | I wasn’t so hot and bothered. | 我可没有那么激动燥热 |
[08:09] | You weren’t even trying. | 你根本没投入 |
[08:10] | Oh, excuses, excuses. | 都是借口 借口 |
[08:12] | Yeah, looks like someone else caught on to your little scheme, huh? | 看来你的小伎俩被识破了 对吧 |
[08:14] | What’d you do? Follow her on to the bus? | 你做了什么 跟着她上了车吗 |
[08:16] | Hey, whoa, whoa, whoa. We had nothing to do with that, okay? | 我们和那件事没有关系 好吗 |
[08:18] | – We just took her stuff. – Shut up, Lyle. | -我们只是偷了她的东西 -闭嘴 莱尔 |
[08:20] | You shut up, stripper cop. | 你才该闭嘴 扮警察的脱衣舞男 |
[08:22] | Lyle, you could tell us or you could tell the DA. | 莱尔 要么告诉我们 要么告诉地检局 |
[08:24] | Hey, we were here all night. | 当时我们一整晚都在这里 |
[08:25] | You can ask anyone in the place, okay? | 你可以随便问别人 好吗 |
[08:27] | – All we did was lift her bag. – I’m going to kill you, Lyle. | -我们只偷了她的包 -你要死啊 莱尔 |
[08:29] | Lyle, which wallet is hers? | 莱尔 哪个钱包是她的 |
[08:31] | The black one there. | 那个黑色的 |
[08:38] | No phone. No ID. | 没有手机 没有身份证 |
[08:39] | – Women. – Stripper cop, you are on a time out. | -女人啊 -脱衣警察 你保持安静 |
[08:44] | The Reeding Hotel. Looks brand new. | 里丁酒店 像是全新的 |
[08:45] | Maybe she’s staying there. | 也许她在那里住过 |
[08:47] | Let’s go. Cops are on the way. | 走吧 警察马上就到 |
[08:49] | No charge for the handcuffs. | 手铐不收你钱 |
[09:06] | Max! | 麦克斯 |
[09:08] | Why didn’t anyone tell me | 为什么没人告诉我 |
[09:08] | this Rock’n Run is for sadists on steroids? | 这疯狂竞技赛是给吃类固醇的狂人准备的 |
[09:11] | I thought that was obvious. | 我还以为你看得出来 |
[09:12] | The course was designed by British Special Forces. | 课程是由英国特种部队设计的 |
[09:14] | Who does this? Why would anyone want to do this? | 为什么要这样 怎么会有人参加这种比赛 |
[09:17] | I’m looking at footage from last year’s race. | 我正在看去年比赛的纪录片 |
[09:19] | Where are all the normal New Yorkers? | 正常的纽约人都到哪去了 |
[09:21] | Oh, we were there cheering from the sidelines. | 我们都在场外欢呼来着 |
[09:23] | We made signs, these stupendous little muffins… | 我们做了标牌 超赞的松饼 |
[09:26] | Hey, there’s no shame in admitting | 承认自己对一件事力不从心 |
[09:27] | when you’re in over your head, sir. | 不是什么值得羞愧的事情 先生 |
[09:29] | No chance. I promised my boys I’m going to do this. | 没退路了 我和孩子们保证过 |
[09:31] | I’m damn well going to do it. | 我一定会参加比赛 |
[09:32] | That’s very noble. | 太令人佩服了 |
[09:34] | Can I help? | 有需要我帮忙的吗 |
[09:36] | Trainer. Who had the fastest time in the precinct last year? | 给我找个教练 谁去年拿了辖区冠军 |
[09:39] | That would be one Billy Soto. | 比利·索托获此殊荣 |
[09:41] | So, yeah, I’ll just schedule a session. | 那我帮您安排训练时间 |
[09:50] | Agent Padilla, we meet again. | 帕迪拉探员 又一次见面了 |
[09:54] | Not that we met the first time. | 第一次其实也没打招呼 |
[09:55] | Hey, uh… | 你好… |
[09:57] | Max Carnegie, investigative aide. | 我是麦克斯·卡内基 调查助手 |
[09:58] | Hey, uh, Alejandro. | 你好 我是亚历山卓 |
[10:00] | – I’m looking for… – Laura. I assumed as much. | -我在找… -劳拉对吧 我猜就是 |
[10:03] | For an undercover agent I’m being pretty obvious, aren’t I? | 作为一个卧底探员 我掩饰水平太差了 |
[10:05] | What are your intentions with Detective Diamond? | 你对戴蒙德警探有何企图 |
[10:07] | Intentions? | 企图 |
[10:08] | I want to take her out to dinner. | 想约她出去吃饭 |
[10:10] | That’s it? Dinner? | 只是吃饭这么简单 |
[10:13] | Not to toot my horn, but I am basically Laura’s BFF. | 不是我自夸 我是劳拉的超级闺蜜 |
[10:16] | We’re like… that doesn’t do us justice. | 我们就像… 想不出好形容 |
[10:19] | You’d be wise to bring me into your fold. | 最好老老实实向我交代你的想法 |
[10:22] | So, dinner and? | 所以 除吃饭以外 |
[10:24] | And then we see where it goes. | 然后我们就顺其自然 |
[10:28] | I hear she’s recently divorced from el Capitan? | 我听说她刚和那位警监离婚 |
[10:30] | Si. Ay, muy recently. | 对对 刚发生没多久 |
[10:32] | You think she’s ready to get back out there? | 你觉得她准备开始第二春了吗 |
[10:33] | I’ll ask the questions, if you don’t mind, okay? | 如果你不介意 问题由我来问可以吗 |
[10:35] | I need to make sure that if we proceed, | 如果想有下一步动作 我必须确保 |
[10:37] | you’re going to treat her right. | 你会好好对她 |
[10:38] | I’ve heard about you DEA cowboys. | 我听过你们缉毒局人的事情 |
[10:40] | Tell you what, I think Laura’s lucky to have a friend like you. | 我觉得劳拉很幸运能交到你这样的朋友 |
[10:43] | Yeah. Yeah, she is. | 那还用说 |
[10:45] | I can’t make any promises other | 我没法做出什么保证 |
[10:47] | than that I’ll treat her with the respect she deserves. | 但我一定会好好地尊重她 |
[10:51] | Did I pass the Max test? | 我通过你的麦式测试了吗 |
[10:54] | She’s in the field. I’d swing by tomorrow. | 她外出查案去了 我明天会过去看看 |
[10:56] | And FYI, she’s partial to orchids, sugar, all things Madonna, | 顺便告诉你 她超爱兰花 糖 麦当娜 |
[11:00] | and most things Billy Joel, pre River of Dreams. | 还有比利·乔《梦之河》专辑前的所有歌 |
[11:03] | Thanks. | 多谢提醒 |
[11:10] | Front desk didn’t recognize her. | 前台没见过她 |
[11:12] | Neither did the doorman. | 看门人也没有 |
[11:14] | I told security to pull surveillance cam footage. | 我让保安把监控录像拿来 |
[11:17] | It’s a long shot. | 希望比较渺茫 |
[11:18] | Hotels usually monitor their staff, not their guests. | 旅馆一般只监控员工 不监控客人的 |
[11:22] | What are you looking at? | 你在看什么 |
[11:23] | The imprint on Jane Doe’s cheek, | 无名受害者脸颊上的印记 |
[11:26] | it might not be a half-moon. It might be a half leaf. | 可能不是半月型 而是半叶型 |
[11:31] | How could you possibly spot that? | 你怎么发现的 |
[11:32] | I kick ass on kindergarten homework. | 我做幼儿园小孩的作业简直一流 |
[11:35] | It’s all about shape recognition. | 都是识别形状的题 |
[11:48] | Yeah. No, I just got here. | 对 不我刚到 |
[11:49] | Check out the leaf ring on Monochromatic Barbie. | 看她戴着的叶子形状的戒指 |
[11:52] | Well, I’ll call you later. | 好 一会再打给你 |
[11:54] | Don’t lose her. | 别跟丢了 |
[11:55] | Just follow the waft of hairspray. | 跟着发胶味走就行了 |
[12:04] | Look. | 看 |
[12:05] | They all have the ring. | 她们都戴着戒指 |
[12:07] | What the hell is this? | 这到底是什么地方 |
[12:09] | The Real Housewives of Stepford. | 真实版的《复制娇妻》上演 |
[12:18] | It’s my honor to welcome our founder | 下面 我们荣幸地请出品牌创始人 |
[12:22] | who, at 59, doesn’t look a day over 40, | 她虽然已经59岁 看起来却像40岁 |
[12:26] | whose products help us all fight Father Time with Mother Nature, | 她的产品帮助我们以自然之力抵抗时间摧残 |
[12:31] | Margot Preston! | 热烈欢迎玛戈特·普雷斯顿女士 |
[12:44] | What is she, 59 in dog years? | 她这是活了59个狗年吧 |
[12:46] | You’re all winners. | 你们都是人生赢家 |
[12:48] | Every one of you is a winner. Say it! | 每个人都是 大声喊出来吧 |
[12:52] | I’m a winner! | 我是人生赢家 |
[12:56] | At closing ceremonies, the shrewdest winner among you | 在闭幕典礼上 你们中最精明的赢家 |
[13:00] | will be named the Gold Leaf Woman of the Year. | 将获得年度金树叶奖 |
[13:03] | She’ll be awarded the diamond-encrusted pendant, | 她将获得钻石壳的坠饰 |
[13:06] | and be given the keys to her brand new car! | 和一辆崭新的豪华美车 |
[13:15] | This is like a very special episode of white Oprah. | 简直是一期白人奥普拉特别节目 |
[13:18] | The Gold Leaf winner must not only be a top seller, | 金树叶奖获得者不仅仅是最佳销售员 |
[13:22] | but also exemplify grace and grit, | 她更应该优雅而勇敢 |
[13:26] | and must be willing to do… | 而且必须敢想敢做 |
[13:28] | Whatever it takes! | 不惜一切代价 |
[13:30] | To stand out in a field of winners! | 成为成功者中的佼佼者 |
[13:38] | Look, Billy, it’s her. There she is. | 比利 你看 是她 在那呢 |
[13:41] | Jane Doe is Julie Campbell. | 无名氏叫朱莉·坎贝尔 |
[13:43] | She’s a candidate for the award. | 她是奖项的候选人之一 |
[13:44] | Someone must have decided to narrow down the competition. | 肯定是有人想为比赛降低点竞争力 |
[13:47] | “Whatever it takes.” | “不惜一切代价” |
[13:51] | 朱莉·坎贝尔 阿拉斯加州 | |
[14:00] | What’s the next appointment that I have? Oh! | 接下来要跟谁见面 |
[14:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:06] | It’s good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[14:10] | Miss Preston, we need a moment. | 普雷斯顿女士 能占用你点时间吗 |
[14:11] | – Of course. This is about Julie? – How’d you know? | -当然 是朱莉的事吧 -你怎么知道 |
[14:15] | The hotel manager told my people. Breaks my heart. | 酒店经理通知了我的人 我很伤心 |
[14:18] | Now, my momma used to say, “In the big city | 我妈妈过去常说 大城市里 |
[14:20] | danger’s ready to pounce like a duck on a june bug.” | 危险就像受惊的鸭子般出其不意 |
[14:23] | That must have been charming. How well did you know Julie? | 说得真好 你对朱莉了解多少 |
[14:25] | She only recently joined the Gold Leaf Circle, my top sellers. | 她最近才加入金树叶精英组 是金牌销售员 |
[14:29] | Just for our records, where were you last night? | 冒昧问一下 你昨晚在哪 |
[14:32] | Well, I’m always in bed by 10:00, honey bun. | 我通常十点就睡觉了 小帅哥 |
[14:34] | Keeps me fresh. | 有助于我精力充沛 |
[14:36] | Can anyone verify that? | 有人能证明吗 |
[14:37] | Room service. I ate in. | 客房服务可以 我点了餐 |
[14:39] | Any further questions for me | 如果对我或是我的销售员们 |
[14:41] | or any of my sales reps, direct them to my lawyer. | 有其他问题 直接联系我的律师吧 |
[14:47] | We’re going to need to find some loose lips. | 我们得找到几个口风不严的人 |
[14:49] | It looks like Scarlett O’Hara over here is hiding something. | 这位风韵犹存的女富豪像是有所隐瞒 |
[14:51] | Agreed. Any woman her age with skin that tight | 同意 那么大岁数皮肤还那么紧绷的女人 |
[14:54] | can’t be trusted. | 绝对不可信 |
[14:55] | – Oh, excuse me. – Sorry. Sorry. | -让一下 -抱歉 抱歉 |
[14:58] | You could really be a 10, you know? | 你可真是个美人胚子 |
[15:00] | Once again, excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[15:02] | Long legs, great cheekbones, and that hair is gorgeous. | 长腿 精致的颧骨 还有那头秀发 |
[15:05] | What would you think if I could guarantee | 如果我跟你说 我能让你 |
[15:07] | that you could look and feel as fab as you did when you were 22? | 重回22岁的巅峰状态 你会怎么想 |
[15:10] | I’d think you need a breathalyzer. | 我会认为你喝多了 |
[15:12] | You must be here for the convention, Miss Feld. | 你肯定是来参加年会的吧 菲尔德小姐 |
[15:14] | Uh, duh. Every year. | 对啊 每年都来 |
[15:17] | Never miss a chance to see Margot speak. | 从不错过欣赏玛戈特演讲的机会 |
[15:19] | Oh, you must be in the Gold Circle. | 那你肯定是精英组的一员了 |
[15:22] | I wish. 3K short. | 业绩还差得远呢 |
[15:24] | I’m trying to drum up some sidewalk sales to get over the top. | 我正想在马路边招徕点生意做满定额呢 |
[15:28] | Well, our workplace is crawling with women | 我们工作的地方全是女人 |
[15:30] | who could really take more stock in their appearance. | 非常愿意花钱多存点护肤品 |
[15:33] | Well, what are we waiting for then? | 那我们还等什么 |
[15:38] | Whip that around in a circular motion. | 画圈打出泡沫 |
[15:40] | Keep exfoliating those pores. | 去除毛孔的死皮 |
[15:43] | Sweetie, you sure you don’t want to give it a try? | 亲爱的 你真的不想试试吗 |
[15:46] | Please… She’s got the pores of an eight-year-old boy, | 拜托 她那毛孔细得跟八岁男孩似的 |
[15:49] | and his ass. | 皮肤跟小孩屁股一样细滑 |
[15:50] | That’s because I already follow a strict skin care regimen. | 那是因为我坚持严格的皮肤护理养生法 |
[15:53] | Oh, what’s your secret? | 有什么秘诀 |
[15:55] | Turmeric and yogurt. | 姜黄根和酸奶 |
[15:57] | – Delish. – You waste yogurt on your face? | -很好吃的样子 -你居然把酸奶涂在脸上 |
[15:59] | I’m not going to be 32 forever. | 我又不会永远32岁 |
[16:01] | One day I’ll be… | 终有一天我会… |
[16:03] | your age. Oh… | 到你这个年龄 |
[16:05] | You’re being very optimistic. | 你还真是乐观 |
[16:06] | Margot says using Garden of Glow | 玛戈特说使用炫彩花园的产品 |
[16:08] | is the first stop on the road to happy. | 是通往幸福的第一站 |
[16:11] | Words of pure country wisdom. | 真是富有哲理的一句话啊 |
[16:16] | You know, we’re really sorry to hear | 我们听说了你的同事 |
[16:18] | about what happened to your colleague, Julie Campbell. | 朱莉·坎贝尔的悲剧 我们很遗憾 |
[16:21] | Julie was adorable, and a total star. | 朱莉很可爱 而且是个大明星 |
[16:23] | She was in the Gold Circle. | 她加入了精英组 |
[16:25] | Oh, really? I heard that a group of them went out last night. | 真的吗 我听说一些人昨晚出去玩了 |
[16:28] | Yeah. Gold Circle exclusive. I wasn’t invited. | 是啊 仅限精英组成员 没邀请我 |
[16:32] | It’s no biggie. | 没什么大不了的 |
[16:32] | Did Julie have a problem with any of the other Gold Circle ladies? | 朱莉与精英组里的其他成员有什么矛盾吗 |
[16:35] | No, I shouldn’t. | 我不该多嘴 |
[16:38] | No one likes a gossip. | 没人喜欢流言 |
[16:39] | Tell you what, I won’t judge you, | 如果你不因为 |
[16:42] | if you don’t judge me | 我想买很多赘肉消 |
[16:43] | on how many bottles of Cellulite Zapper | 而在心里嘲笑我的话 |
[16:47] | I am considering putting on my Amex. | 我也不会觉得你背后嚼舌根 |
[16:51] | Spill, girlfriend. | 说吧 小姑娘 |
[16:53] | Julie had big issues with Danielle Bailey, | 朱莉和丹妮尔·贝利矛盾很深 |
[16:56] | reigning Gold Leaf winner and a real witch with a capital “B.” | 她是上届金树叶奖得主 而且是个大贱人 |
[17:01] | She and Julie got in an argument. | 她和朱莉吵了一架 |
[17:03] | Danielle supposedly shoved her. | 据说丹妮尔猛推了她一下 |
[17:13] | Hey, good effort today, Cap. | 今天表现不错 警监 |
[17:15] | You know, this race is all about endurance, | 赛跑最重要的是持久力 |
[17:17] | not how much you lift. | 跟举重的次数无关 |
[17:18] | Well, I could lift every morning before I had the boys. | 本来每天早上送孩子之前我都可以练 |
[17:21] | Laura has the boys in the mornings. | 早上不是劳拉送孩子吗 |
[17:23] | Not every morning. | 又不是每天都送 |
[17:24] | All right. In there you got protein, | 好吧 这里面有蛋白质 |
[17:26] | probiotics, and herbs. Bottoms up. | 益生菌和草药 都喝光 |
[17:32] | I threw away your sandwich. | 我把你的三明治扔了 |
[17:34] | Today, relax, we’re going to have skinless boiled chicken breasts | 别动气 我们今天的午餐是水煮无骨鸡胸肉 |
[17:38] | and kale for lunch, all right? Here you go. | 以及甘蓝 给你 |
[17:42] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[17:44] | Oh, and I also confiscated | 我还没收了 |
[17:45] | that bottle of scotch you had in your office. | 你办公室里那瓶苏格兰威士忌 |
[17:46] | That was from the Commissioner. It cost over 300 bucks! | 那是署长给我的 三百多块呢 |
[17:49] | You booze, you lose. | 喝酒的人必输无疑 |
[17:51] | This is how you win the Rock’n Run. | 这就是赢得疯狂竞技赛的不二法门 |
[18:00] | Max… | 麦克斯 |
[18:02] | Who’s the precinct’s | 去年辖区 |
[18:03] | second-place finisher in last year’s Rock’n Run? | 疯狂竞技赛的第二名是谁 |
[18:06] | That would be one Meredith Bose. | 梅雷迪思·玻思 |
[18:09] | Great. | 真好 |
[18:10] | And where are we with locating Julie Campbell’s next of kin? | 朱莉·坎贝尔的亲属找到了吗 |
[18:12] | Oh, Anchorage PD called. Still looking, yeah. No luck so far. | 安克雷奇警察说还在找 目前没消息 |
[18:16] | Max? | 麦克斯 |
[18:18] | Is there anything else you want to… | 你没有其他事要跟我 |
[18:21] | explain? | 解释吗 |
[18:23] | We got a new suspect. | 我们有新嫌疑人了 |
[18:25] | Yeah, Laura’s looking into it. It’s a girl thing. | 劳拉正在调查她 完全是女孩子的事 |
[18:35] | Danielle Bailey? NYPD. | 丹妮尔·贝利 纽约警察 |
[18:39] | I heard there was a detective with great hair | 我听说有个头发很好 |
[18:41] | and little fashion sense snooping around. | 但完全没有时尚品味的警察在打探消息 |
[18:44] | How’d you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[18:45] | Hotel concierge told me he referred you to his tanner. | 酒店经理说他给你介绍了人工晒黑店 |
[18:48] | You could use a blast yourself, Casper. | 我看你也需要 你苍白得像个幽灵 |
[18:52] | My source said that you were with Julie the night of the murder. | 有人告诉我朱莉被杀当晚你也在场 |
[18:55] | Do you have any thoughts about what may have happened to her? | 你对她被杀一事有什么看法吗 |
[18:57] | Maybe she bored herself to death. | 也许她是被自己无聊死的呢 |
[19:00] | Sorry, but Margot’s rule for success number seven, | 抱歉 参照玛戈特成功守则第七条 |
[19:03] | don’t conceal, keep it real. | 要坦然 不要隐瞒 |
[19:05] | Profound. When did you see Julie last? | 真深刻 你最后一次见朱莉是什么时候 |
[19:09] | She vanished at Hunkarific. | 哈卡瑞夫科 |
[19:11] | We thought she hopped a cab and went back to the hotel. | 我们以为她打车回酒店了 |
[19:13] | Is there anyone who can verify | 有什么人能证明 |
[19:14] | your whereabouts between 1:00 and 3:00 in the morning? | 你在凌晨一点到三点间的去向吗 |
[19:17] | Yes, actually. | 还真有 |
[19:18] | Libs, Sue, Faca, Becka, Parker and Deb. | 利普斯 苏 费卡 贝卡 帕克 还有黛比 |
[19:22] | – Sorority sisters? – My Gold Circle gals. | -女生联谊会吗 -精英组聚会 |
[19:25] | After the party bus dropped us off, | 从派对巴士上下来后 |
[19:27] | we all raided the minibar. | 我们还去了家小酒吧 |
[19:29] | Had an old school sleepover in my room. | 然后回我房间狂欢到天明 |
[19:31] | Sounds super fun! | 听起来真有趣 |
[19:33] | What about the fight that you and Julie had? | 说说你和朱莉吵架的事吧 |
[19:35] | She kept bugging me about everything Garden of Glow. | 她一个劲地向我打探炫彩花园的事 |
[19:40] | I thought she was trying to steal my sales secrets, | 我以为她是想窃取我的销售秘诀 |
[19:42] | so I told her to back the hell off. | 所以就让她离我远点 |
[19:44] | Make yourself comfortable. | 你还真自便 |
[19:46] | Maybe she was just eager to learn from a veteran? | 也许她只是想向前辈多学习呢 |
[19:50] | No chance. | 不可能 |
[19:51] | Julie made Gold Circle in less than a year. | 不到一年朱莉就进了精英组 |
[19:55] | I haul my behind to book clubs, | 我得去各种图书俱乐部 |
[19:57] | PTA meetings, to hawk product, | 家教协会四处搞宣传 |
[19:59] | but not Julie Campbell. | 但朱莉·坎贝尔不用 |
[20:00] | She had a sugar daddy buying all of her inventory, | 她有干爹替她的销售量买单 |
[20:03] | which makes her a liar and a cheat, | 她就是个骗子加卑鄙小人 |
[20:06] | on top of being a huge bore. | 最无法忍受的是超级无聊 |
[20:10] | Mind turning it up a notch? | 能帮我开高一格吗 |
[20:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:14] | – You know who her buyer was? – No. | -你知道她的买家是谁吗 -不知道 |
[20:17] | But I know he lives in New Jersey. I checked her invoices. | 但我知道他住新泽西 我看了她的发票 |
[20:21] | All her products were shipped to one address in Hoboken. | 她所有的货都发去了霍博肯的一个地方 |
[20:26] | Thank you for all your help. | 感谢你的帮助 |
[20:27] | Can I have some privacy, please? | 能让我清静会儿吗 谢谢 |
[20:34] | Stay gold! | 祝你永葆光辉 |
[20:37] | She’ll sue us for police brutality. | 她会告我们暴力执法的 |
[20:39] | Oh, please. She’ll be back to her pasty self in a week. | 拜托 她一周就能变白回来了嘛 |
[20:43] | Or two. | 也可能需要两周 |
[20:44] | I assume you found out where Julie was shipping her product. | 你应该找到了朱莉的货物运送地址吧 |
[20:47] | All $25,000 worth. | 两万五千元的货 |
[20:50] | To a storage facility in New Jersey. | 全送去新泽西的一个仓库 |
[20:52] | Billy and I are heading over now. | 比利和我正要去 |
[20:53] | No. You’ve done enough damage for today. | 不用 你今天制造的麻烦够多了 |
[20:57] | – But, wait… – I’m sending Billy and Meredith. | -等等 -我派比利和梅雷迪思去 |
[21:07] | So, you think Captain | 你觉得我们的 |
[21:09] | Cappuccino’s going to be able to finish the race? | 软队长能跑完竞技赛吗 |
[21:11] | With your muscle-head training? Probably not. | 用你这种没脑子的训练方式吗 恐怕难 |
[21:14] | You think you can do better? | 你觉得你更厉害吗 |
[21:16] | Oh, I don’t think. | 我不单单是觉得 |
[21:17] | Oh, okay, Mr. Miyagi. Do your thing. | 好吧 宫城先生 情况如何 |
[21:20] | 443. Right here. | 443 就是这个 |
[21:27] | Do you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[21:30] | – Is that… – Chickens. | -那是 -鸡叫声 |
[21:31] | Son of a… not again! | 这些混蛋 又来了 |
[21:34] | Dirty Harry, calm down. | 老哈利 别激动 |
[21:37] | We’re going to handle this. | 我们来处理 |
[21:49] | This is not what we came for. | 我们可不是来干这个的 |
[21:52] | What the hell? | 搞什么啊 |
[21:59] | No, wait, wait! | 不 等等 |
[22:00] | Freeze, turkeys! Kiss the pavement! | 不许动 坏家伙们 全部趴下 |
[22:02] | – Don’t move. Nobody move. – Police. | -不许动 谁都不许动 -警察 |
[22:04] | Relax. Down, all right? Chill. | 别紧张 都蹲下 放松 |
[22:11] | – Everybody calm down. Cuff them. – Come on! | -所有人镇定 铐起来 -快 |
[22:13] | Don’t move or I’ll blow you away. | 站住否则我就开枪了 |
[22:20] | Stop, police! | 站住 警察 |
[22:23] | Slow down! Stop! | 别跑了 不许动 |
[22:30] | – Hands behind your back! -Don’t move! | -把手背在后面 -不许动 |
[22:33] | – Rock’n Run. – Rock’n Run. | -疯狂竞技赛 -疯狂竞技赛 |
[22:39] | Let’s see what we got. | 看看都有什么吧 |
[22:45] | – What… – The hell? | -搞 -什么啊 |
[22:48] | Looks like Julie had a serious | 看来朱莉对玛戈特·普雷斯顿 |
[22:50] | Margot Preston obsession. | 可不是一般的着迷呢 |
[22:52] | “The truth behind Garden of Glow. | 炫彩花园背后的真相 |
[22:54] | The lies of Margot Preston.” | 玛戈特·普雷斯顿的谎言 |
[22:56] | Julie wasn’t a Garden Glow rep. | 朱莉不是炫彩花园的推销员 |
[22:59] | Who the hell was she? | 她到底是谁啊 |
[23:10] | Julie Campbell of Alaska, | 阿拉斯加的朱莉·坎贝尔 |
[23:12] | actually Julie Peters of New Jersey. | 实际上是新泽西的朱莉·皮特斯 |
[23:14] | Born and raised in Trenton. | 在特伦敦土生土长 |
[23:16] | Yeah. Should have known. No one’s from Alaska. | 早就应该想到的 谁的家乡会在阿拉斯加州 |
[23:18] | She was building some sort of case against Garden of Glow. | 她正在收集证据准备起诉炫彩花园 |
[23:21] | I’d sign up. Margot’s goop | 我支持 玛戈特的那些糊糊 |
[23:22] | made me break out in hives all last night. | 把我的皮肤都搞裂了 |
[23:25] | Did you go toner, then cooling serum, | 你是先用爽肤水 然后清凉精华液 |
[23:27] | then the anti-aging cream? | 最后用保湿乳霜吗 |
[23:28] | I went dinner clean up, then bath time, | 我是先洗碗 然后洗澡 |
[23:30] | then pass out on top of the covers. | 最后直接睡在了床单上 |
[23:33] | – Someday you’ll understand. – Doubtful. | -总有一天你会懂的 -那可不一定 |
[23:35] | Well, it seems like Julie was a journalist, | 看来朱莉是个记者 |
[23:37] | which explains why she was asking Danielle so many questions. | 怪不得她一直在问丹妮尔各种问题 |
[23:40] | Except that I have checked with | 可是我问过了 |
[23:41] | every major news outlet and no one’s heard of her. | 各大主流新闻媒体 没有人听过她 |
[23:43] | That’s strange. | 太奇怪了 |
[23:45] | Did the storage facility have a home address on file? | 资料库里有她的住址吗 |
[23:47] | Yes. She lived with a guy. Ethan Bernard, | 有 她跟一个男的同居 伊森·伯纳德 |
[23:50] | no record, and Billy’s questioning him now. | 没有前科 比利正在询问他 |
[23:56] | She was more than a roommate. She’s my best friend. | 她不只是室友 她是我最好的朋友 |
[23:59] | I still can’t believe it. | 我依旧无法相信 |
[24:00] | Where were you the night before last? | 你前天晚上在哪里 |
[24:02] | I was down on the shore with Omaha. | 我跟奥马哈一起去海边了 |
[24:04] | – The whole city? – My Counting Crows cover band. | -奥马哈市吗 -是乌鸦乐队的翻唱组合 |
[24:06] | People actually come out to see that? | 会有人去看吗 |
[24:08] | Oh, yeah. The show’s up on our YouTube channel. | 当然 我们会传视频到YouTube上 |
[24:10] | Right. You seen this before? | 好吧 以前见过这个吗 |
[24:13] | Project Margot. | 是玛戈特项目吧 |
[24:15] | Julie kept all that in our apartment until it got to be too much. | 朱莉本来都放在公寓里的 后来太多了 |
[24:18] | Why was Julie targeting Margot Preston? | 朱莉为什么要调查玛戈特·普雷斯顿 |
[24:21] | Julie was trying to get a story on Margot. | 朱莉想写一篇关于玛戈特的报道 |
[24:22] | The whole Garden of Glow operation. | 关于炫彩花园的事 |
[24:24] | – For who? – For whoever she could sell it to online. | -给谁看 -哪家网站出钱买就给谁 |
[24:27] | HuffPo, BuzzFeed. | 赫芬邮[新闻网] 万评网 |
[24:28] | To get her into this convention she maxed out her credit cards | 为了加入这个组织 她刷爆了所有信用卡 |
[24:31] | buying all that Margot beauty crap. | 买了很多玛戈特旗下的美容垃圾 |
[24:32] | A lot of scratch to spend on a story that a website might buy. | 这么多钱只为了一篇可能会卖出去的报道 |
[24:36] | It was more than just a story for Julie. | 朱莉并不只是为了报道 |
[24:38] | Her mom was a rep for Garden of Glow. | 她妈妈曾是炫彩花园的推销员 |
[24:40] | Bought it, hook, line, and sinker. | 如痴如醉 无法自拔 |
[24:42] | – What happened to her? – Margot happened to her. | -怎么回事 -都是因为玛戈特 |
[24:44] | Julie’s mom mortgaged everything to buy loads of inventory | 因为她一句炫彩花园会让你家财万贯 |
[24:48] | on the promise that Garden of Glow would make her rich. | 就抵押了所有财物 疯狂购买 |
[24:51] | She died about six months back with nothing to show for her life | 她半年前去世了 一辈子什么都没干成 |
[24:54] | but a bunch of crappy wrinkle cream. | 只是买了一堆垃圾防皱霜 |
[24:56] | Julie took it real hard. | 朱莉很受打击 |
[24:58] | Writing this story was sort of grief therapy. | 写这篇报道就像是悲伤疗法 |
[25:01] | When was the last time you spoke to Julie? | 你上次跟朱莉说话是什么时候 |
[25:03] | She didn’t want to have contact and risk blowing her cover, | 她不愿意跟我联系 怕暴露身份 |
[25:05] | but she called me the night she died | 但是她遇害的那晚曾打给我 |
[25:08] | and said she found her smoking gun, that she was ready. | 说有了重大发现 已经准备好了 |
[25:12] | Ready for what? | 准备好干什么 |
[25:13] | Ready to confront Margot. | 与玛戈特对峙 |
[25:18] | Come on! | 加油 |
[25:23] | Come on! | 快点 |
[25:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:28] | Lunch break’s over. Got to get back to work. | 午餐休息结束 得继续工作了 |
[25:30] | – One more. – I can’t. | -再做一个 -不行了 |
[25:31] | Oh, is that what you’re going to tell Harrison and Nicholas? | 你打算这么跟哈利森和尼克拉斯说吗 |
[25:33] | “I’m sorry, boys, I can’t.” | “抱歉 儿子们 不行了” |
[25:36] | You think that’s what the rest | 你觉得其他参赛者 |
[25:37] | of the Rock’ N Runners are thinking right now? | 会跟你一样这么没志气吗 |
[25:39] | One more for the boys! | 为了儿子们再做一个 |
[25:40] | For the boys! | 为了儿子 |
[25:45] | Come on, you wuss! | 用力啊 你个战五渣 |
[25:49] | You’re fired. | 你被开除了 |
[25:51] | And you are training for the | 我是在训练你 |
[25:52] | toughest physical competition in the western world. | 为了参加西方世界最困难的体力竞技赛 |
[25:54] | Last one! | 最后一个 |
[26:00] | Come on! | 来啊 |
[26:01] | Yes! | 好的 |
[26:04] | Come on! | 快啊 |
[26:11] | – Captain? – Oh, God. | -警监 -天哪 |
[26:22] | Agent Padilla. | 帕迪拉探员 |
[26:24] | Captain. You okay? | 警监 你还好吗 |
[26:26] | Yeah, great. Just, uh, | 我很好 只是 |
[26:29] | doing a little training for the Rock’ N Run. | 只是在为疯狂竞技赛做准备 |
[26:30] | Wait, you’re doing it? | 你要参加吗 |
[26:31] | Yeah, I’m doing it. You said you’re doing it. | 没错 你不是也要参加吗 |
[26:33] | My office is doing it. Muscle heads in their 20s. | 是我的同事们 都是二十多岁的肌肉男 |
[26:36] | I’m too old to be running around in the mud. | 我太老了 泥潭不适合我 |
[26:37] | Well, you know what they say, | 有句老话说得好 |
[26:39] | “Never send your people to | 自己不想做的事 |
[26:40] | do something that you wouldn’t do yourself.” | 也不要派手下去做 |
[26:42] | – Who says that? – Someone brave. | -这是谁说的 -一位勇士 |
[26:46] | So, what brings you by again, Agent? | 所以你来这里干什么 探员 |
[26:48] | Alejandro. I’m looking for Laura, actually. | 叫我亚历山卓就好 其实我在找劳拉 |
[26:50] | Detective Diamond is in the field. | 戴蒙德警探出外勤了 |
[26:51] | If you have a message I could give it to her. | 有什么事我可以帮忙转达 |
[26:54] | – It’s personal. – I figured. | -是私事 -猜到了 |
[26:56] | Listen, I don’t know how to say this, | 听着 我不知道该怎么说 |
[26:59] | so I’m just going to say it. | 所以我就直说了 |
[27:00] | – Back off. – Excuse me? | -滚远点 -什么 |
[27:02] | I know you’re interested in my wife. | 我知道你对我老婆有企图 |
[27:03] | Ex-wife, right? | 是前妻吧 |
[27:05] | – For now. – You’re looking to get her back? | -暂时而已 -你要跟她复婚吗 |
[27:08] | As a matter of fact I am. | 被你猜对了 |
[27:09] | No offense, Captain, | 无意冒犯 警监 |
[27:09] | but being her boss doesn’t mean you get to control her life. | 就算是上司你也无法掌控她的人生 |
[27:12] | I heard why she’s your ex-wife. | 我听说了你们离婚的原因 |
[27:14] | You sure she’d take you back? | 你确定她愿意与你复合吗 |
[27:15] | I’m quite certain that she won’t, | 我非常确定她不愿意 |
[27:17] | but that doesn’t mean I’m not going to try, | 即使这样我也要努力一把 |
[27:19] | which starts with me proving that I can change. | 从证明我会改变开始 |
[27:22] | Which is why I took this job. | 所以我才接受这个职位 |
[27:24] | Now, I would appreciate not having any extra obstacles in my way. | 现在我希望复合之路上没有多余的障碍 |
[27:29] | Tell you what. | 告诉你吧 |
[27:30] | I’ll downgrade from pursuit to monitor. For now. | 我会从追求降级到关注 暂时如此 |
[27:34] | But fair warning, I’m persistent. | 但是警告你 我是很执着的 |
[27:37] | And if you drop dead during the Rock’n Run, | 如果你在疯狂竞技赛中暴毙 |
[27:38] | I’m going to bring her to your funeral. | 我会带她去参加你的葬礼 |
[27:40] | Sounds fair. | 挺公平的 |
[27:51] | As I told you before, I have no idea who comes and who goes. | 我已经说过了 我不清楚具体是谁来来往往 |
[27:55] | I’m simply the manager. I manage. | 我是经理 我只管处理事情 |
[27:57] | You’re managing to piss me off. | 你这位经理让我很想处理 |
[27:59] | Let us see Miss Preston’s | 给我们看看普雷斯顿女士 |
[28:01] | room service bill from that night. | 从那晚起的客房服务账单 |
[28:03] | Without a search warrant? I watch television. | 你们没有搜查令 我看过电视的 |
[28:05] | I know that this is highly unorthodox. | 我知道这是不正规的 |
[28:08] | You know what else is unorthodox? | 你还知道什么不正规吗 |
[28:09] | When a hotel guest is murdered. | 酒店的顾客被谋杀 |
[28:11] | Murdered? | 谋杀 |
[28:13] | Oh, happened on a bus. You’ll be safe. | 在巴士上被谋杀的 你是安全的 |
[28:16] | The hotel bedbugs are always a possibility. | 但这里的床上总有臭虫 |
[28:18] | Uh, just… | 稍等 |
[28:25] | It’s time-stamped. The call came down at 9:45 p.m.. | 时间纪录显示 晚上9:45叫人送餐 |
[28:29] | And then called again to have the plates picked up at midnight. | 凌晨致电要求收拾所有餐盘 |
[28:33] | Plates? Did she have a party in there? | 所有餐盘 她在房间开派对了吗 |
[28:34] | “Vegan plate, extra tofu.” | “素食拼盘 多加豆腐” |
[28:36] | Doesn’t anyone eat cheeseburgers anymore? | 大家现在都不吃芝士汉堡了吗 |
[28:38] | “Fruit salad. Vodka cranberry.” | “水果沙拉 蔓越莓伏特加鸡尾酒” |
[28:41] | Chartreuse and tonic, extra mint. | 查特酒配汤力水 多加薄荷 |
[28:43] | – Julie’s drink. – She was with Margot. | -朱莉专属饮料 -她和玛戈特在一起 |
[28:46] | A few hours later she was dead. | 几小时后她就死了 |
[28:47] | Time for Margot to pay a visit to the precinct. | 轮到请玛戈特去局里坐一坐了 |
[28:53] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[29:03] | Why didn’t you tell us | 你为什么没告诉我们 |
[29:04] | that you were with Julie the night she died? | 朱莉被杀当晚你曾和她在一起 |
[29:07] | I’ve already told you, I’ve instructed my client not to answer. | 我告诉过你了 我建议我的当事人保持缄默 |
[29:10] | Really? Wow. So much concealing. | 真的吗 只见隐瞒 |
[29:14] | Very little revealing. | 不见坦然啊 |
[29:16] | Not exactly in the Garden of Glow spirit, is it? | 炫彩花园守则里可不是这么说的 |
[29:20] | Yes, Julie came to my room. | 对 朱莉来过我房间 |
[29:22] | – Margot. – I’ve got this, Carl. | -玛戈特 -我有分寸 卡尔 |
[29:23] | But her visit had nothing to do with her death. | 但她的来访与她的死亡一点关系也没有 |
[29:25] | – Margot. – You’re barking up the wrong juniper, honey bun. | -玛戈特 -你找错人了 亲爱的 |
[29:29] | What did it have to do with? | 那与什么有关 |
[29:30] | Okay, do you really think that I have all day here, Carl? | 你真以为我的时间耗得起吗 卡尔 |
[29:33] | I want answers or your client | 回答我的问题 |
[29:35] | is going down for impeding a murder investigation. | 不然你的当事人将因妨碍调查入狱 |
[29:38] | And the DA will find that I’m barking up the right juniper, | 地检将会知道我找对人了 |
[29:42] | which means that that will put you in a pretty pickle, | 还会请你吃顿美美的牢饭 |
[29:45] | honey bun. | 亲爱的 |
[29:49] | Julie said she was going to bring me down. | 朱莉说她要拉我下台 |
[29:52] | It was all very upsetting. | 令我心烦意乱 |
[29:54] | She was emotional, talking about her mommy, | 她很激动 不停地说她的母亲 |
[29:56] | didn’t make one whit of sense. | 根本说不通 |
[29:57] | Which doesn’t answer my question. | 这和我的问题无关 |
[29:59] | I can tell you that I offered Julie 100 grand | 我只能告诉你 |
[30:02] | to keep her accusations to herself. | 我提出十万封口费 |
[30:05] | As to the substance of our tete-a-tete… | 至于我们产品的实质… |
[30:08] | I’m instructing my client not to answer. | 我建议我的当事人保持缄默 |
[30:10] | You are just a little wind-up doll, aren’t you, counselor? | 你是复读机吗 法律顾问 |
[30:13] | She must have found out something big about you, | 她一定发现了你的重大秘密 |
[30:15] | or your supposedly hypoallergenic products maybe? | 是你那些号称低敏感性的美容产品吗 |
[30:19] | Folks come after me all the time. | 总有人多嘴多舌 |
[30:21] | Nuisance money is the cost of doing business in my world. | 摆脱诉讼滋扰费 是我这种生意的成本 |
[30:24] | $100,000 is nuisance money? Very nice little world. | 十万美元的摆脱诉讼滋扰费 这世界真美好 |
[30:28] | Not to Julie. She turned me down flat and left. | 对朱莉而言不是 她拒绝我然后离开了 |
[30:31] | So, here’s a woman who refused to take cues from you. | 所以 这名女性拒绝你的建议 |
[30:34] | – So you followed her… – No. | -于是你尾随她 -不 |
[30:36] | I called Carl, had him wire money | 我致电卡尔 让他汇款到 |
[30:39] | to the bank across the street from the hotel. | 酒店对面的银行 |
[30:41] | I’ll provide proof of transaction as well as our phone records. | 我能提供交易凭证和通话录音 |
[30:44] | They correspond with the time of the murder. | 它们与案发时间相同 |
[30:46] | You still had cash wired after Julie told you no? | 朱莉拒绝你后你仍然要求汇款 |
[30:49] | I doubled the amount. | 我汇了双倍 |
[30:51] | I was hoping she’d come to her senses. | 我希望她能恢复理智 |
[30:53] | Heck, I even brought the money back to my room. | 老天 我还把钱拿回房间了 |
[30:55] | Well, let’s go. | 那么走吧 |
[30:57] | I’d love to see what $200,000 in cash looks like. | 我想看看二十万现金长什么样 |
[31:05] | – Hi, guys. – Hey, Heidi. Not a great time. | -伙计们 -海蒂 现在没时间聊天 |
[31:08] | Margot, is everything okay? | 玛戈特 你还好吗 |
[31:09] | – Just fine, Heidi. – Oh, goody. Me too. | -还行 海蒂 -太好了 我也是 |
[31:12] | Actually, better than fine. | 其实 我比还行更好 |
[31:13] | Heidi just learned she’s | 海蒂刚刚得知 |
[31:14] | a late inductee into the Gold Leaf Circle. | 她压线进入了精英组 |
[31:17] | Thanks to my last-minute customers. | 多亏了我最后拉到的顾客 |
[31:18] | More Dream Cream around here tonight? | 今晚再来点美梦霜吗 |
[31:20] | Not a chance. | 别做梦了 |
[31:22] | Going up to your suite, huh? | 要去你的套房吗 |
[31:24] | I just came down from mine. | 我刚从我的套房下来 |
[31:25] | I love that complimentary rose water. | 真喜欢套房附赠的玫瑰水 |
[31:26] | Wait, you’re in a suite? They don’t exactly give those away. | 你也住套房 他们可不赠送套房 |
[31:30] | Oh, rule number 17 from Margot’s 25 rules to being the best you, | 玛戈特《做最好的自己25条法则》第17条 |
[31:33] | “If you want to be a success you have to spend like a success.” | “想跻身精英 就要用精英的方式花钱” |
[31:38] | We should lock her up just for giving out stupid advice. | 就凭她乱出馊主意 咱们就该把她关起来 |
[31:42] | It’s all in the safe. | 都在保险柜里了 |
[31:44] | You can check for yourself. The code is 3-9-1-9. | 你可以自己检查一下 密码是3919 |
[31:57] | Timing on the transfer checks out. | 转账时间对上了 |
[32:01] | I’ll have to ask you to leave. | 我得请您二位离开了 |
[32:03] | Our closing ceremonies are starting soon, and I need to change. | 闭幕式马上要开始了 我要换衣服 |
[32:08] | Wow. That is some loud flush. | 这冲水声音可真大 |
[32:11] | Thick pipes, thin walls. A real burr in my saddle. | 水管厚墙壁薄 真让人不舒服 |
[32:15] | I’m sorry, may I use your bathroom? | 不好意思 能借用下洗手间吗 |
[32:19] | Power of suggestion. | 暗示的力量真烦人 |
[32:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:24] | – May I borrow you? – Excuse me? | -能陪我过来一下吗 -什么 |
[32:27] | Oh, uh, it’s a partner thing. | 对哦 我俩总是搭档上厕所的 |
[32:37] | New theory. | 我有个新想法 |
[32:39] | I dated a plumber who said that if you want to know | 我和一个水管工交往过 他说过 |
[32:40] | what’s going on in your building, you listen to the pipes. | 想知道楼里发生了什么 听听水管就行了 |
[32:43] | They conduct sound. | 水管会传播声音 |
[32:45] | You dated a plumber? | 你跟水管工交往过 |
[32:47] | Gus. Rough hands. Gentle touch. | 叫格斯 手很粗糙 爱抚却很温柔 |
[32:50] | All right, TMI. | 不用说这么详细 |
[32:51] | Okay, anyway, | 好吧 不管怎么样 |
[32:52] | if we could hear the flushing that clearly, | 要是咱能这么清晰地听到冲水声 |
[32:56] | then maybe someone else could hear what’s going on in here. | 那说不定有人会听到这里到底发生了什么 |
[32:59] | Right, and maybe that someone else | 没错 说不定有人就听到了 |
[33:00] | heard the fight between Margot and Julie. | 玛戈特和朱莉之间发生的争斗 |
[33:02] | Maybe decided to defend their | 说不定那人想要维护她们 |
[33:04] | patron Saint of Beauty, followed Julie out… | 美丽的守护女神 就跟着朱莉 |
[33:08] | What, are you stocking up on some mini shampoo bottles? | 你这是要收集迷你洗发水瓶吗 |
[33:10] | Any time now! | 快好了吗 |
[33:11] | Yes, ma’am! | 快了 女士 |
[33:15] | Something good? | 发现什么好东西了吗 |
[33:16] | Very good. | 绝对是好东西 |
[33:19] | Billy. | 比利 |
[33:21] | Hotel room assignments from our BFF down at the front desk. | 前台的小伙伴提供的宾馆登记表 |
[33:25] | Margot was in room 4901. | 玛戈特在4901号房间 |
[33:27] | Check out who is in 4801. | 瞧瞧是谁住在4801 |
[33:30] | Ladies and gentlemen, we have a winner. | 女士们先生们 最终的赢家登场啦 |
[33:32] | You mean a killer. | 你是说凶手吧 |
[33:44] | Before I introduce Margot, | 在我有请玛戈特 |
[33:46] | and she presents this year’s Gold Leaf winner, | 宣布今年金树叶奖的得主之前 |
[33:50] | I would just like to say what an honor… | 我只想说这是莫大的荣幸… |
[33:52] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[33:54] | This is a private… | 这是一场私人… |
[33:55] | Oh, you know what, I’ll take it from here. | 接下来交给我就好了 |
[33:57] | – I… – Oh, come on, let’s give it up for Danielle | -我… -让我们为丹妮尔鼓掌 |
[34:01] | and her gorgeous tan! | 看看她完美的肤色 |
[34:05] | Wow. That is a bold color choice. | 这个颜色选得可真大胆 |
[34:08] | You know what, if she doesn’t win the Gold Leaf Award, | 就算她没赢到金树叶奖 |
[34:11] | she will certainly take home the Orange Leaf. | 她一定能把橙树叶奖领回家 |
[34:20] | Tough crowd. | 不够热情啊 |
[34:25] | So sensitive. | 太敏感了吧 |
[34:26] | Fair enough. I know why you’re here, | 好吧 我知道大家为什么来 |
[34:27] | so why don’t we just get right to it? | 那咱们就直奔主题吧 |
[34:29] | It… Don’t even think about it. | 想都别想 |
[34:32] | This year’s Gold Leaf winner… | 今年的金树叶奖得主 |
[34:35] | Oh, first, quick announcement. | 对了 首先 快速地介绍一下 |
[34:38] | Your sainted leader, Margot Preston… | 你们崇高的领袖 玛戈特·普雷斯顿 |
[34:41] | Oh, there she is! Yeah! | 她就在那呢 |
[34:44] | She’s the woman that you made your hero for no other reason | 毋庸置疑 她就是你们的偶像 |
[34:48] | than she looks half her age, and can spin a phrase. | 她看上去只有一半岁数 举止还如此优雅 |
[34:51] | Give it up, ladies, for Margot Preston! | 来吧 女士们 为玛戈特·普雷斯顿鼓掌 |
[35:02] | Wow. I have got to hand it to you. | 我真的好佩服你 |
[35:04] | You look amazing for your age! | 就你的年龄来说 你看上去真是美极了 |
[35:07] | 59, right? | 59岁对吧 |
[35:10] | You might want to check your math. | 我觉得你还是补一补数学吧 |
[35:11] | I took a little pit stop in Margot’s bathroom, | 我之前借用了一下玛戈特的厕所 |
[35:14] | and I happened upon her birth control pills. | 偶然发现了她的避孕药 |
[35:20] | Which either makes you a medical miracle, | 要不你是个医学史上的奇迹 |
[35:24] | or according to the birth date on your Xanax pills, | 否则根据你的阿普唑仑片上所写的出生日期 |
[35:28] | it makes you 43. | 你只有43岁 |
[35:33] | You might want to pop one of those. | 你说不定想来一瓶这个 |
[35:35] | She has been giving false hope | 她一直在给你我这样的女人 |
[35:38] | to women like me, and like you. | 灌输错误的希望 |
[35:41] | Mostly you. | 主要是你们 |
[35:42] | Who hope that there is some miracle cure for aging. | 都希望能得到对抗衰老的神药 |
[35:48] | She duped us. All of us. | 她骗了我们 骗了所有人 |
[35:51] | All except Julie Peters who found out the truth. | 除了朱莉·皮特斯 她发现了真相 |
[35:55] | That’s why she was here asking so many questions. | 所以她才会跑来这里问东问西 |
[35:58] | She wanted to expose the truth, | 她想揭露真相 |
[36:01] | and she was killed for it. | 而她也因此而死 |
[36:03] | Stop it. You hear me. You leave Margot alone! | 住嘴 听到没 不关玛戈特的事 |
[36:05] | Heidi Feld. Come on up. | 海蒂·菲尔德 上来吧 |
[36:09] | Oh, don’t be shy. | 别害羞 |
[36:11] | You have proven that you | 你已经证实了 |
[36:12] | will go to any lengths to protect Margot. | 你会不择手段地保护玛戈特 |
[36:15] | How lucky are you to score a hotel suite right under Margot. | 你是多么走运 刚好分到玛戈特楼下那间房 |
[36:20] | You could hear every little thing that was going on up there, | 刚好能听到楼上发生的一切 |
[36:22] | including Julie’s threat to bring down Garden of Glow. | 包括朱莉威胁要搞垮炫彩花园 |
[36:29] | We tracked your phone. You followed the party bus. | 我们追踪了你的手机 你跟踪了派对巴士 |
[36:34] | I don’t know what you mean. | 我不知道你什么意思 |
[36:35] | While you may not have won the Gold Leaf Award, sorry, | 你可能没有赢得金树叶奖 非常遗憾 |
[36:40] | the New York Police Department would like to offer you | 但是纽约警局想奖励你 |
[36:43] | a pair of custom-made silver bracelets. | 一对定制的银手镯 |
[36:48] | Heidi Feld, you’re under arrest | 海蒂·菲尔德 你因涉嫌 |
[36:49] | for the murder of Julie Peters. | 谋杀朱莉·皮特斯被捕 |
[36:51] | Wait, no. My Gold Leaf, though! | 等下 不 我的金树叶奖呢 |
[36:55] | Show’s over, ladies. | 表演结束了 女士们 |
[36:57] | We can’t be 43 forever. | 咱们不可能永远43岁 |
[37:00] | Deal with it. | 接受现实吧 |
[37:26] | Come on, Cap! You got it, baby! It’s all you! | 快 老大 你可以的 你最棒了 |
[37:29] | – You got it, baby! – Come on! | -你可以的 -快 |
[37:30] | – Come on! Let’s go! – Come on, come on, come on! | -快 动作快 -加油 加油 加油 |
[37:31] | Let’s go! You got this! Get it together, dawg! | 我们走 你能行的 快站起来 |
[37:34] | Come on, get him up! Get him up! Get him up! | 加油 扶他起来 扶起来 |
[37:36] | Come on! Come on, Captain! Come on, brother! | 快 加油 老大 快 兄弟 |
[37:38] | You got this! | 你做得到 |
[37:42] | Let’s go! | 快跑 |
[37:49] | Come on, Cap! Come on, Cap! You got it, baby! | 加油 快 老大 你可以的 |
[37:51] | – Good job, Cap! – You’re so strong! | -干的漂亮 -你最棒了 |
[37:53] | – Yeah, you’re looking, uh… – Great! | -你马上就要到了 -太棒了 |
[38:05] | – All right. All right. Come on, Cap! – Come on, you can do it! | -就是这样 老大 -加油 你可以的 |
[38:08] | – You can do it! Come on! – You got it, | -你可以做到的 加油 -你可以的 |
[38:09] | baby! You got it! Don’t give up! | 加油 你可以的 别放弃 |
[38:10] | – Come on. – Take a running start! | -加油 -先助跑 |
[38:11] | – Just go and jump! – Cap, take a running start. | -然后跳起来 -老大 助跑 |
[38:14] | Jump. Here we go! Jump! | 跳 对了 跳 |
[38:23] | Uh, come on, Cap! Yeah, come on! | 加油 老大 对了 加油 |
[38:24] | – Bring it over! – Cap, you got it, baby! | -迈过来 -老大 拿出干劲 |
[38:26] | Bring that leg over! | 腿迈过来 |
[38:28] | – Bring that leg over! – Come on! | -把腿迈过来 -加油 |
[38:30] | Bring it on over. Let’s go! | 腿迈过来 快走 |
[38:32] | Okay, okay. Here we go. Here we go. | 好了 到了 到了 |
[38:34] | Whoa, whoa, whoa! Come on! Come on! | 快快快 |
[38:46] | 终点 17个障碍物 5公里 3支队伍 疯狂竞技赛 | |
[38:54] | 2nd Precinct. | 第二区 |
[38:55] | That’s us. Where did we come in? | 就是我们 我们排第几 |
[38:57] | Last. | 最后一名 |
[38:59] | I’m sorry. Last? As in dead last? | 什么 最后一名 所有人的最后一名 |
[39:02] | I need ice. | 我需要冰 |
[39:03] | And drugs. | 还有药 |
[39:05] | But, I got to say, everyone’s talking about you. | 但不得不说 大家都在讨论你 |
[39:08] | – I bet. – We’ve had plenty of cops out here, but zero brass. | -猜到了 -这里警察很多 但从没有当官的 |
[39:12] | You’re the first captain to | 你是第一个 |
[39:13] | literally get into the trenches with your people. | 真正陪同战友一起上战场的警监 |
[39:15] | What can I say? | 我还能说啥呢 |
[39:17] | Say that you’ll take a picture with these women from the 7th | 说你同意和第七区的女同事们合影 |
[39:19] | who have been bugging me for 20 minutes. | 她们已经缠着我二十分钟了 |
[39:21] | I’d be happy to. Ladies, come on over. | 荣幸之至 姑娘们 过来 |
[39:26] | All right. | 好吧 |
[39:28] | Rock’n Run! | 疯狂竞技赛 |
[39:29] | Rock’n Run! | 疯狂竞技赛 |
[39:31] | They’ve been Jaked. | 都中了杰克的毒 |
[39:42] | Only you could lose and | 也只有你能输了比赛 |
[39:43] | still have everyone fall in love with you. | 还让大家都爱上你 |
[39:45] | A girl from the 9th, she asked | 第九区的一妹子要求他 |
[39:47] | him to sign her boob and, spoiler alert, he did. | 往她胸上签字 你猜怎么着 他真签了 |
[39:50] | Notice the look on my face is not one of surprise. | 看我的表情 一点都不吃惊 |
[39:52] | Speaking of, uh, misguided fanatics, | 说到…误入歧途的年轻妹子们 |
[39:55] | Heidi gave it up. She couldn’t | 海蒂交待了 |
[39:57] | convince Julie to keep quiet, so she killed her. | 她说服不了朱莉闭嘴 就杀了她 |
[39:59] | Can you say whack-job? | 那不是有病吗 |
[40:01] | The media’s already tearing | 多亏了你 |
[40:02] | Margot Preston apart, thanks to you. | 媒体已经查清了玛戈特·普雷斯顿的老底 |
[40:05] | Thanks to Julie. | 多亏了有朱莉 |
[40:07] | Oh, God bless you. | 上帝保佑你 |
[40:11] | Can you believe that lady | 谁敢相信那个女人 |
[40:12] | was lying about her age to make herself older? | 居然撒谎把自己说老 |
[40:15] | Maybe I should do that? Say I’m | 我也应该这样 我就说我57岁了 |
[40:16] | 57 and blow everyone away with how great I look. | 大家都会为我驻颜有术而惊艳 |
[40:20] | You look as good as the day I met you. | 你和我初见你时一样美丽 |
[40:22] | Yeah, you’re on pain meds. | 对 你这是止疼药起效了 |
[40:23] | Doesn’t mean it’s less true. | 不代表不是真话 |
[40:25] | Okay, this beer’s running right through me. | 啤酒从我体内奔流而下 |
[40:27] | Yeah, a river runs through-eth. | 是 滔滔江水 连绵不绝 |
[40:33] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[40:34] | The fearless leader. | 英勇无畏的领袖 |
[40:36] | I don’t know about that, but I am proud I saw it through. | 那个我不管 我只是很高兴坚持下来了 |
[40:40] | Even if every bone in my body is on fire. | 虽然我浑身火辣辣地疼 |
[40:43] | One thing I learned from this case, | 这件案子教会我 |
[40:45] | age is a state of mind. | 年龄是一种精神状态 |
[40:46] | Huh, I hear you there. | 说得好 |
[40:49] | Hi, Mommy! Hi, Daddy! | 妈妈 爸爸 |
[40:54] | Eat up, this is your dinner. | 吃饭 这是你们的晚餐 |
[40:55] | Four ice packs, just like you asked. | 按你要求买的 四个冰袋 |
[40:56] | Two for your knee, and two for your private region. | 两个敷膝盖 两个敷隐私部位 |
[40:59] | Foosball! | 桌上足球 |
[41:01] | Hey, boys, remember I told | 孩子们 还记得我跟你们说 |
[41:03] | you I was going to do that Rock’n Run thing? | 我要去参加疯狂竞技赛吗 |
[41:06] | Well, basically, I crushed it | 简单说 我完胜 |
[41:09] | so much so that I even had a woman ask me to… | 胜到有女人跑来让我在她的… |
[41:14] | The point is, I am the hero of Rock’n Run. | 重点是 我是疯狂竞技赛的英雄 |
[41:19] | What does Rock’n Run mean? | 疯狂竞技赛是什么 |
[41:22] | Seriously, you… | 不是吧你们… |
[41:23] | You really don’t remember it? | 真不记得了 |
[41:25] | Can we play foosball? | 我们能去玩桌上足球吗 |
[41:26] | So much for listening comprehension. | 听力理解到此结束 |
[41:28] | Your bragging rights are not lost on me. | 你的光荣事迹我没有无动于衷 |
[41:30] | Congrats for finishing, old man. | 恭喜你跑完了 老家伙 |
[41:33] | Foosball! Yeah, let’s do this. | 桌上足球 太棒啦 我们去玩 |
[41:44] | Very graceful. | 真优雅 |