时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:17] | Damn it! | 该死的 |
[00:20] | Let me guess, texting! | 让我猜猜 发信息是吧 |
[00:22] | Urgent message from the White House? | 白宫给你发了紧急信息吗 |
[00:26] | Oh, are you kidding me, you’re drunk? It is 8:00 in the morning! | 开玩笑吗 居然喝醉了 现在是早上八点 |
[00:30] | Hey, rise and shine, moron! | 醒醒 白痴 |
[00:39] | In addition to arresting the New York connection | 我署不仅逮捕了大型墨西哥 |
[00:41] | for a major Mexican cartel, | 贩毒集团的纽约线人 |
[00:44] | we utilized the law of civil forfeiture | 而且依据《民事财产没收法》 |
[00:46] | to confiscate all of his assets. | 没收了他的一切财产 |
[00:49] | Suffice it to say, Mr. Cortez will not be driving | 简单地说 科尔特斯先生短期内 |
[00:53] | his armor-plated Mercedes S65 any time soon. | 是开不了他的装甲型奔驰S65了 |
[00:58] | Now, thank you all for your time, | 谢谢各位抽空前来 |
[00:59] | but the 2nd Precinct has a lot more bad guys to catch. | 但还有很多坏人等着第二区警署严惩 |
[01:03] | Any further questions, please direct them | 若有其他问题 稍后将由 |
[01:05] | to deputy Commissioner for Press Information, Lisa Hanlon. | 媒体信息部副部长 丽莎·汉隆为您解答 |
[01:08] | My office will be issuing a statement by 11:00 A.M. | 信息部将在11点前发布新闻稿 |
[01:11] | And that’s all I have. | 今天的发布会到此结束 |
[01:12] | Thank you all. | 谢谢大家 |
[01:15] | Guy never met a press conference he didn’t like. | 警监开记者发布会简直是无往不利啊 |
[01:17] | The camera does love him. | 人家的确很上镜嘛 |
[01:23] | Lisa? | 丽莎 |
[01:25] | Laura! Hi. | 劳拉 你好啊 |
[01:28] | Oh, goodness, wow. | 天呐 好久不见 |
[01:31] | – Deputy Commish? – Yeah. | -媒体信息部副部长 -是啊 |
[01:33] | I gotta say, when we were back in the academy, | 不得不说 在警校的时候 |
[01:35] | you were not the one | 我可没想到 |
[01:36] | I would have voted most likely to end up at 1PP. | 你最后到纽约警局大楼工作啊 |
[01:39] | Tragically tamed by City Hall. | 只是给市政厅打工罢了 |
[01:41] | How much do you miss those book club nights? | 你怀念以前的读书会之夜吗 |
[01:43] | I would probably miss them more if I remembered them. | 如果我有印象的话 也许会更怀念 |
[01:46] | I do remember the one time, | 我倒是记得有一次 |
[01:47] | I think I was temporarily engaged to a Backstreet Boy? | 我跟后街男孩的成员有过短暂的订婚约定 |
[01:50] | Yes, yes, and don’t forget my holding your hair | 没错 别忘了你抱着马桶狂吐的时候 |
[01:52] | every time you prayed to the porcelain goddess. | 是谁帮你拉起头发的 |
[01:54] | – Oh… Yes, so true. – Lightweight. | -对 太对了 -一杯倒 |
[01:57] | God, that was fun. | 天呐 那时真快活 |
[01:59] | Why don’t we have a book club reunion? | 要不来个读书会聚会吧 |
[02:00] | I’m still in touch with some of the crew. | 我还其他部员有联系 |
[02:02] | I’m sure we could rally in a heartbeat. | 肯定一拍大腿就能赞成 |
[02:04] | I would love that, but it’s not like I’m rolling in free time | 乐意之至 但我现在没什么时间 |
[02:07] | with the ridiculous caseload here and the kids… | 堆积如山的案件 还得照顾双胞胎 |
[02:09] | Oh, book club! Book club! | 读书会 读书会 |
[02:11] | – Book club, book club, book club! – Book club, book club! | – 读书会 – 读书会 |
[02:13] | Okay, okay, I’ll check my calendar. | 好吧 好吧 我看看哪天有空 |
[02:16] | That’s what I’m talking about. | 这才对嘛 |
[02:19] | – Text me. – I will. | -发信息给我 -好 |
[02:21] | Bye. | 拜 |
[02:23] | Book club? Somebody call the nerd police. | 读书会 原来你也有书呆子的黑历史 |
[02:25] | It wasn’t really a book club. | 其实不算读书会 |
[02:26] | It was more like a “Let’s get wasted” Club. | 更像是酗酒俱乐部 |
[02:28] | We just called it “Book club” | 我们起名叫读书会 |
[02:29] | So the other cadets wouldn’t wanna come. | 是不想吸引其他学员加入 |
[02:31] | Um, somebody call the awesome police. | 原来该叫炫酷警察来 |
[02:32] | They were like my posse. | 那可是我的亲卫队 |
[02:34] | Calendar-schmalendar. You need to text your book club friend. | 那还查什么日程 快发信息给你的书友 |
[02:37] | – Stat! – Now? | -马上 -现在吗 |
[02:38] | She’s still in the building. That’s weird. | 她还没离开这楼呢 太奇怪了 |
[02:41] | – Okay… – Book club! Book club! | -好吧 -读书会 读书会 |
[02:44] | – I’m doing it. – Okay, I’m sorry. | -我在发了 -抱歉 失态了 |
[02:50] | – Reynaldo! – Detectives. | -雷纳尔多 -警探们 |
[02:52] | Your victim is Michael Moretti. | 受害者名叫迈克尔·莫雷蒂 |
[02:54] | Late 20s, single gunshot to the neck, | 25岁以上 脖子上中了一枪 |
[02:57] | most likely with a silencer. | 枪很有可能装了消音器 |
[02:59] | Judging by the point of entry, | 从子弹进入点看来 |
[03:01] | the shooter leaned in from the passenger side window. | 凶手很可能从副驾驶的窗户探身进来 |
[03:04] | I found the shell casing on the seat. | 我在座位上找到了弹壳 |
[03:07] | I’m amazed you found anything in here. | 这么乱你居然都能找到证据 |
[03:09] | I thought Laura’s car was bad. | 还以为劳拉的车已经够乱了 |
[03:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:21] | – The Greatest Thing . – Ha, Lady Gaga and Cher. That’s a classic. | -《重心》 -嘎嘎和雪儿 经典 |
[03:25] | Little early to be using “Lady Gaga” and “Classic” in the same sentence. | 现在称嘎嘎的歌为经典名曲还早了点吧 |
[03:33] | Oh, orange lipstick? | 橙色唇膏 |
[03:36] | Hey, lotto ticket. | 看 还有彩票 |
[03:40] | Another dude trying to get lucky. | 又一个试图发横财的哥们 |
[03:49] | Looks like he already did. | 看来他已经中奖了 |
[03:52] | So, I hear you’re getting the book club back together. | 听说你要重组读书会 |
[03:56] | How’d you hear that? | 你从哪听说的 |
[03:57] | Oh, I keep my ear to the ground. | 我消息灵通着呢 |
[03:59] | Yeah, don’t forget your uh, barf bag, Lightweight. | 别忘了你的呕吐袋哦 一杯倒 |
[04:03] | How did you hear that? | 你从哪听说的 |
[04:05] | Ear to the ground, Diamond, ear to the ground. | 消息小灵通 消息小灵通 |
[04:09] | So, gunshot to the neck. | 脖子上挨了一枪 |
[04:11] | What’s up with the red mark on his treasure trail? | 大腿内侧的红印是怎么回事 |
[04:14] | I would say that is some sort of heat rash. | 应该是某种热痱 |
[04:18] | He’s got Band-Aids on his ankles. | 他的脚踝贴了创口贴 |
[04:21] | Like I get when I wear heels, | 我穿高跟的时候就得贴 |
[04:23] | which is why I don’t. | 所以我才不穿高跟 |
[04:24] | The lab found a powdery residue on the shell casing. | 实验室在弹壳上发现了粉末 |
[04:27] | Calcium carbonate, usually found in… | 碳酸钙 通常用于… |
[04:29] | – Makeup. – I was gonna say makeup, | -化妆品内 -抢我台词 |
[04:32] | which your colleagues found in the car | 与你同事在车内找到的化妆品一致 |
[04:34] | along with a 40 DD brassiere. | 他们还找到了个40DD的胸罩 |
[04:37] | Seems as though our deceased friend recently had a successful date. | 看来死者最近艳福不浅呢 |
[04:42] | Or maybe not. | 或许不是 |
[04:45] | You know what else causes a heat rash right there… | 你知道什么东西会让大腿内侧长热痱吗 |
[04:47] | – Spanx? – I was gonna say Spanx. | -紧身裤吗 -抢我台词 |
[04:49] | Super-sized bra, Band-Aids on the back of the ankles, | 加大码胸罩 脚后跟的创口贴 |
[04:52] | makeup, Spanx rash, I don’t think that there was a date. | 化妆品 紧身裤热痱 应该不是艳福 |
[04:56] | I bet our victim was a cross-dresser. | 我猜受害者应该是个变装者 |
[04:58] | You know, that makes sense. | 这就讲得通了 |
[04:59] | That bodega that sold him | 他们在犯罪现场找到的彩票 |
[05:01] | the lottery ticket found at the crime scene? | 是从杂货店买的 |
[05:04] | It’s right across the street from Lady Mary’s. | 那店就在玛丽小姐对面 |
[05:07] | It’s the hottest drag bar on the west side. | 那是西区人气最旺的变装皇后酒吧 |
[05:09] | Reynaldo, you are full of surprises. | 雷纳尔多 你可真让我惊讶 |
[05:12] | Ear to the ground, Diamond. Ear to the ground. | 消息小灵通 戴蒙德 消息小灵通 |
[05:24] | – You again? – I’m a professional doorman. | -怎么又是你 -我可是专业门童 |
[05:28] | What’s your excuse? | 你又是来干嘛的 |
[05:29] | We’re here about Michael Moretti, he was murdered this morning. | 我们来查迈克尔·莫雷蒂 他今早被杀了 |
[05:33] | – Oh my God, it’s Cher. – Excuse me? | -天呐 是雪儿 -你说什么 |
[05:35] | Not the real one. You’re on the list. | 不是明星雪儿 进吧 |
[05:43] | He was a doll. We were partners. | 他人特别好 我们是搭档[伴侣] |
[05:46] | Oh, I am so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[05:48] | Not like that! We were stage partners. | 不是那种意思 我们是舞台上的搭档 |
[05:50] | His Cher, my Gaga. | 他是雪儿 我是嘎嘎 |
[05:51] | That explains the CD in the car. | 所以车里有那张CD |
[05:53] | What can you tell us about Mickey? | 关于米基 你知道什么 |
[05:54] | He lived by himself in Brooklyn. | 他一个人住在布鲁克林 |
[05:55] | Had a sister nearby somewhere. | 有个姐姐住在附近 |
[05:57] | I’ll have Max track her down. | 我让麦克斯去找她 |
[05:58] | Okay, well, what about here? Did he have a beef with anybody? | 那这里呢 他有和人发生过争执吗 |
[06:03] | Actually, I did hear that | 事实上 我确实听说 |
[06:05] | he got into it with another dragster last week. | 他上周和另一个变装明星发生了争执 |
[06:07] | He got too clingy, really set Mickey off. | 他有点太粘人了 惹毛了米基 |
[06:10] | – So, Mickey had a temper. – And it could come on fast. | -所以米基脾气不好咯 -很容易生气 |
[06:13] | Does “clingy” have a name? | 你知道那位粘人精叫什么吗 |
[06:15] | Excuse me? You wanna hold it down here, honey. I’m working. | 抱歉 小声点 宝贝儿 我在工作呢 |
[06:17] | I’m working, too. | 我也在工作 |
[06:19] | You the new singer? Let me guess, | 你是新来的歌手吗 让我猜猜看 |
[06:21] | Lucille Balls? | 露西尔·蛋蛋吗 |
[06:23] | Ha! Best day of my life. | 今天真是太棒了 |
[06:25] | Sorry, I’m all woman. | 抱歉 我是纯女人 |
[06:26] | Careful. You’re gonna miss your chorus. | 小心点 你的歌要过了 |
[06:28] | Oh, really, smart ass? Well, why don’t you take it? | 是吗 聪明蛋 不如你来唱咯 |
[06:31] | Are you kidding me? | 你逗我吗 亲 |
[06:33] | Honey, I could slay the boy and his sister. | 我的歌声能让男女不男不女都汗颜 |
[06:35] | Okay, okay! Timeout, timeout. | 好了好了 暂停 暂停 |
[06:37] | Thank you, sister. Thank you. | 谢谢你了 姐们儿 谢谢 |
[06:42] | – You know I could kill that. – I know. | -你知道我完全镇得住场子的 -我知道 |
[06:44] | – You’ve seen me up there. – Easy tiger. | -你见过我唱歌的 -别上火 大姐 |
[06:46] | You were talking about Ms. Clingy? | 你刚才提到了粘人精小姐吗 |
[06:48] | Mickey never gave me a name. | 米基没告诉我名字 |
[06:49] | He didn’t want me getting mixed up in it. | 他不想让我也卷进去 |
[06:51] | He was like that, protective. | 他很保护我 |
[06:53] | Is there anything he did tell you about it? | 那他告诉了你什么呢 |
[06:54] | Only that, whoever it was, was bald under her wig | 他只说那个人假发之下是个秃瓢 |
[06:58] | and tried to cover it up wearing a seriously misguided toupee. | 为了掩盖这点还戴了特别误导人的假发 |
[07:01] | Where’s the dressing rooms? | 更衣室在哪儿 |
[07:10] | Real hair. | 真头发 |
[07:13] | Real hair. | 真头发 |
[07:15] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[07:16] | Ow! What the hell? | 什么鬼 |
[07:18] | I’m sorry. I just… I just always have wanted little baby curls. | 抱歉 我一直很想要这种婴儿卷的发型 |
[07:26] | That’s him. | 就是他了 |
[07:28] | That looks like real hair to me. | 我觉得那是真头发啊 |
[07:29] | No, not him. Him. | 不 不是他 是他 |
[07:32] | I think I just saw that thing on Animal Planet last night. | 我昨晚似乎在《动物星球》上看到了这玩意儿 |
[07:34] | – Time to trap the wildebeest. – Go for it. | -该去抓角马了 -去吧 |
[07:38] | Hey, NYPD. May I have a word with you? | 纽约警局 我能和你谈谈吗 |
[07:43] | Excuse me! | 让一下 |
[07:45] | Hey, police! Stop! | 警察 站住 |
[07:48] | Hey, come back here! | 给我回来 |
[07:50] | Watch it! | 小心点 |
[07:51] | – Hold up! – All right, everyone. | -别跑 -好了 各位 |
[07:53] | Let’s give it up for Miss Cama Flage! | 让我们欢迎卡玛·福莱奇小姐 |
[07:56] | Yes! So… | 是的 接下来 |
[08:07] | – Almost had him, man. – Sure, you did. | -差点就抓住了 老兄 -是啊 差点 |
[08:11] | That’s for Mickey. | 这是替米基踩的 |
[08:13] | You and your rug are off the list. | 你和你的假发都不许入内 |
[08:28] | Andrew Jakubowski, AKA Sleeping Booty. | 安德鲁·贾库包斯基 俗称睡美靴 |
[08:32] | Talk to me about Mickey Moretti. | 跟我说说米基·莫雷蒂 |
[08:33] | Mickey was so gorgeous. | 米基太完美了 |
[08:35] | I mean, what straight guy | 我是说 哪个直男会 |
[08:36] | goes to drag clubs and dresses like Cher? | 打扮成雪儿去变装俱乐部啊 |
[08:39] | Yes, we had a little tiff. | 是的 我们有过争执 |
[08:41] | I called him a tease. He didn’t like that. | 我叫他骚货 他不喜欢这样 |
[08:44] | – But I didn’t kill him. – Then why’d you run? | -但我没杀他 -那你跑什么 |
[08:46] | I thought maybe he got a restraining order. | 我以为他可能有禁令 |
[08:48] | I mean, he went off on me, | 他突然就对我大发脾气 |
[08:50] | saying just because he’s dressed like this | 说他穿成这样 |
[08:52] | doesn’t mean he’s gay. | 并不意味着他就是同性恋 |
[08:53] | Then he throws me against a wall and says | 然后他把我推到墙上 还说 |
[08:55] | I’m as bad as the backward dumbasses in his old neighborhood. | 我和他原来街区里的傻子一样坏 |
[08:59] | – You touched a nerve. – Yeah, a big one. | -你戳到他痛处了 -是啊 碰不得的 |
[09:02] | Look, I was at the dermatologist yesterday morning | 你说米基昨天早上被杀了 |
[09:04] | when you said Mickey was killed. | 但我那时在皮肤医生那里 |
[09:07] | I’m getting full-facial electrolysis. | 我在做全脸电针除痣 |
[09:10] | I’ve got his card, here. | 我有他的名片 给你 |
[09:13] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:14] | Sit tight while I check your alibi. | 我去查你的不在场证明 你坐着别动 |
[09:15] | In the meantime, with that 5:00 shadow you got, | 同时 你下巴左侧的黑斑又出来了 |
[09:18] | book another appointment. | 再去预约个医生吧 |
[09:26] | Ms. Moretti? | 莫雷蒂小姐 |
[09:30] | Drea. | 德瑞 |
[09:31] | I’m so sorry about your brother. | 你弟弟的事我很遗憾 |
[09:41] | It’s his St. Christopher’s medallion. | 这是他的圣克里斯托弗奖章 |
[09:43] | I gave it to him for his First Communion. | 这是他第一次领圣餐时我给他的 |
[09:46] | I know this is hard, | 我知道这很难接受 |
[09:47] | but can you tell me anything, anything at all, | 但你能跟我讲讲你弟弟吗 |
[09:50] | about your brother that might help us find his killer. | 任何线索都可能帮我们找到凶手 |
[09:53] | I hadn’t seen him in months. | 我有好几个月没见他了 |
[09:55] | I don’t even know how he supported himself. | 我都不知道他怎么谋生的 |
[09:57] | Performing at that bar didn’t pay much. | 在那种酒吧表演赚不到几个钱的 |
[10:00] | He just loved it. | 但他就是喜欢 |
[10:02] | He always did. | 他一直喜欢 |
[10:03] | So, he’d been cross-dressing for some time? | 所以他变装已经有一段时间了吗 |
[10:05] | Since he was a kid. | 小时候就开始了 |
[10:07] | He always dated girls. | 他一直和女生约会 |
[10:09] | You know, this… This was just his thing. | 你知道吗 这只是他的喜好 |
[10:12] | It was pretty hard, how much he got teased. Thank God for Eric. | 真的很艰难 他总被戏弄 幸好有埃里克 |
[10:16] | – Who’s Eric? – Mickey’s best friend, growing up. | -谁是埃里克 -米基最好的朋友 发小 |
[10:19] | He always looked out for Mickey, kept the bullies off him. | 总是照顾米基 不让人欺负他 |
[10:23] | Until Mickey hit a growth spurt, | 直到米基发育了 |
[10:25] | learned how to defend himself, you know? | 学会了如何保护自己 |
[10:28] | He clocked this one jerk in the mouth so hard | 他狠狠地揍了一个混蛋 |
[10:30] | he knocked half his teeth out. | 把他半边牙齿都打掉了 |
[10:32] | After that, nobody messed with Mickey. | 从那之后 没人敢再戏弄米基 |
[10:36] | Whoever did this to him, we will find them. | 不管是谁杀了他 我们都会找到那个人的 |
[10:43] | Detective Soto, permission to speak freely? | 索托警探 我能畅所欲言吗 |
[10:45] | Permission not really necessary, but go ahead. | 不需要允许 说吧 |
[10:47] | That thing you purloined from the drug bust is a bastardization | 你在毒品检查时偷来的这东西 |
[10:51] | of the entire neo-classical tradition and it’s stupid. | 是新古典主义传统的产物 而且很难看 |
[10:54] | Permission withdrawn. First of all, | 收回允许 首先 |
[10:56] | I did not purloin the Heisman Cupid. | 海斯曼·丘比特不是我偷来的 |
[10:58] | Tell me that’s not what it’s called. | 这不会是它的名字吧 |
[11:03] | Its eyes are following me. | 它的眼在盯着我 |
[11:04] | – They’re not even open. – It’s even creepier. | -它都没睁眼 -真是更诡异了 |
[11:06] | Secondly, under the laws of civil forfeiture, | 其次 根据民事罚没法 |
[11:08] | any items obtained in a criminal arrest | 在逮捕罪犯时缴获的物品 |
[11:11] | can be utilized by the department in any manner it sees fit, | 警局有权对其合理使用 |
[11:13] | in this case, classing up my desk. | 比如用来装饰我桌子 |
[11:15] | Is it opposite day? | 你今天不顺吗 |
[11:17] | – Did you run that background check? – Yeppers. | -你做背景调查了吗 -是的 |
[11:19] | Our murder victim, | 死者 |
[11:19] | Michael “Mickey” Moretti, had a juvenile record. | 迈克尔·米基·莫雷蒂 有一条少年犯罪记录 |
[11:21] | He also had what I believe | 他以前认识一个 |
[11:22] | is known as a “Running buddy” in those days, | 我觉得是”跑步搭档”的人 |
[11:24] | one Eric Lombard, who just couldn’t seem to give up the life. | 叫埃里克·伦巴德 他不愿放弃自己的生活 |
[11:27] | Parole report has Eric working at a pizza establishment in Il Bronxo. | 假释报告说埃里克在布朗克斯的披萨店工作 |
[11:32] | What did toupee guy give you? | 那个假发男跟你说什么了 |
[11:33] | When he and Mickey had their run in, | 他遇到米基的时候 |
[11:34] | Mickey said something about guys from the old neighborhood. | 米基说了些他老邻居的事 |
[11:37] | I don’t think they were fans of his cross-dressing. | 我觉得他们不喜欢他变装 |
[11:38] | Maybe someone from his past coming back to haunt him? | 可能是他以前认识的人来找他算账了 |
[11:42] | Max, you get the name of that pizza joint? | 麦克斯 你有那个披萨店的名字吗 |
[11:43] | Si, signorina, Pizza Vongole. | 是的 小姐 蛤蜊披萨店 |
[11:46] | Vongole means “clams” in Italian. | 意大利语蛤蜊的意思 |
[11:47] | I’m doing Rosetta Stone! You should hear my Mandarin. | 我在用罗赛塔石碑 你应该听听我说普通话 |
[11:50] | I’m still waiting on Sleeping Booty’s alibi. | 我还在等不在场证据的报告 |
[11:51] | Why don’t you go meet Laura at the pizza joint? | 你去披萨店跟劳拉汇合吧 |
[11:53] | – Okay. – She never says no to a slice. | -好的 -她从不会拒绝披萨 |
[12:03] | Oh, God, what’s that smell? | 天哪 这是什么味 |
[12:04] | It sure as hell isn’t pizza. | 肯定不是披萨 |
[12:06] | Clams, it’s New Haven-style pizza. | 蛤蜊 纽黑文市做这种披萨 |
[12:09] | – I had it when I was at Yale. – You went to Yale? | -我在耶鲁的时候吃过 -你上过耶鲁 |
[12:11] | Visited my cousin Rohan once, during spring break. | 春假的时候去看过我表亲罗翰 |
[12:14] | Oh, that must have been wild. | 一定很激情吧 |
[12:16] | Don’t name-drop a school you visited once. | 别随便说你探访过的学校名字 |
[12:21] | – Officer? – Detective Diamond. | -警官 -戴蒙德警探 |
[12:23] | My bad. I’m Sam Marks, I’m the owner. | 抱歉 我是山姆·马克斯 老板 |
[12:25] | Here. | 给 |
[12:27] | On the house, secret recipe. | 我请 秘方哦 |
[12:29] | It’s all about the Quahog clams. | 用的都是圆蛤蜊 |
[12:31] | I get ’em special from Rhode Island. | 从罗德岛运来的 |
[12:33] | Shucked every one of these myself. | 我亲自去的壳 |
[12:34] | Let me tell you what goes on a pizza. | 我来告诉你披萨里应该放什么 |
[12:36] | Sauce, cheese, sometimes pepperoni, I’ll allow anchovies. | 酱和奶酪 有时放点辣香肠 凤尾鱼也行 |
[12:39] | You got a pizza place in New York, make New York pizza. | 你在纽约开披萨店 就要做纽约式的披萨 |
[12:42] | I like clams and free pizza. | 我喜欢蛤蜊和免费披萨 |
[12:46] | We’re looking for Eric Lombard. | 我们想找埃里克·伦巴德 |
[12:49] | Yo, Eric. | 埃里克 |
[12:54] | You didn’t screw up your parole, again? | 你不会又违反假释条例了吧 |
[12:58] | About Mickey? | 关于米基的事 |
[12:59] | Yeah, I heard it from his sister. | 是的 我听他姐姐说的 |
[13:01] | Just can’t believe it, you know? | 简直不敢相信 |
[13:02] | Drea said that you were his best friend? | 德瑞说你是他最好的朋友 |
[13:04] | Yeah, from way back. | 是的 很久了 |
[13:05] | – What about yesterday morning? – What’s that supposed to mean? | -昨天早晨呢 -你什么意思 |
[13:07] | Easy, Eric. The kid was right here with me. | 别激动 埃里克 这孩子当时跟我在一起 |
[13:10] | I got his time code in the back if you want to see it. | 后面有他的打卡记录 你们可以看 |
[13:12] | Please. | 好的 |
[13:14] | He came by last week, Mickey did. | 他上周来过 米基 |
[13:17] | Are you his best friend, too? | 你也是他的好朋友 |
[13:18] | Not like Eric, they were tight. | 比不上埃里克 他们很铁 |
[13:19] | But, Micky and me, we got pinched together a couple times. | 不过我和米基也经常一块混 |
[13:23] | Shoplifting, joyriding… | 偷东西 偷车去兜风 |
[13:25] | I’m relaying. Let me ask you something. | 我会转述 我问你点事 |
[13:27] | Oh, Vince, short for Vincent. | 我叫文斯 文森特的简称 |
[13:28] | Thanks for clearing that up. | 谢谢你说明 |
[13:30] | How did people around here feel about Mickey’s cross-dressing? | 这里的人对米基变装的事怎么看 |
[13:33] | Some guys called him queer or whatever. | 有人骂他有病什么的 |
[13:35] | Me, I never had issues. | 可我 没任何想法 |
[13:37] | Guy wants to dress up as a chick, | 他想穿成女人的样子 |
[13:38] | makes him feel good about himself? | 这能让他高兴 |
[13:39] | – God bless. You know what I’m sayin’? – I do. | -应该祝福他 你懂吧 -是的 |
[13:41] | Anything out of the ordinary happen the last time he came in here? | 你上次来这时有什么不寻常的事发生吗 |
[13:43] | Well, fortunately, I got a photogenic memory. | 幸运的是 我有照片般的记忆 |
[13:45] | – Very fortunate. – He had a couple slices, | -非常幸运 -他吃了几片披萨 |
[13:48] | – kept going in the back to take a whiz… – Thanks for sharing. | -去后边撒了泡尿 -谢谢 |
[13:50] | Then he says he’s gotta leave. So, I offer him a lift. | 然后他说要走了 于是我就送了他一程 |
[13:53] | At first he says no, but I say, “Bro, let me take you.” | 一开始他说不用 不过我说”兄弟 我要送” |
[13:57] | I don’t take no for an answer. It’s one of my qualities. | 我不允许别人拒绝我 这是我的准则 |
[13:59] | – I’m sensing that. – Yeah. | -我也感觉到了 -是吧 |
[14:00] | – Where’d you take him? – All the way downtown, | -你送他去了哪 -市里 |
[14:02] | a warehouse at 10th Avenue and 21st. | 第十大道和第二十一大道交界处的仓库 |
[14:08] | Billy, warehouse, 10th Avenue and 21st. | 比利 第十大道和第二十一大道交界处的仓库 |
[14:18] | Sure as hell isn’t a drag club. | 这里真不是变装俱乐部 |
[14:20] | Nope, it’s a fight club. | 不 是搏击俱乐部 |
[14:41] | Who’s in charge here? | 这里谁负责 |
[14:49] | NYPD, you ever see this guy before? | 纽约警局 你见过这个人吗 |
[14:52] | Mickey? I see him every week. | 米基 他每周都来 |
[14:54] | Usually beating the crap out of someone. | 通常都是把别人打得屁滚尿流 |
[14:55] | – He’s a fighter? – Guy’s nails. | -他是拳击手 -太厉害了 |
[14:57] | Taps everybody out. | 谁都能打倒 |
[14:58] | Tapped, past tense. Mickey was murdered yesterday. | 应该用过去式 米基昨天被谋杀了 |
[15:01] | – Damn! – When was the last time he was here? | -该死 -你最后一次见他是什么时候 |
[15:03] | – Two nights ago. – Mickey make any enemies that night? | -两晚前 -他那晚结下什么仇人了吗 |
[15:06] | Some Wall Street a-hole. | 华尔街的某个混蛋 |
[15:10] | They got into it pretty good in the ring. | 他们打得很激烈 |
[15:12] | Wall Street seemed to get him all riled up. | 华尔街那个把他惹烦了 |
[15:14] | Then Mickey dropped him like a sack of hammers. | 然后米基把他重重摔在地上了 |
[15:16] | After that, Wall Street was basically spewing out death threats. | 之后 华尔街那个说要弄死他 |
[15:19] | Where can we find this guy at? | 去哪能找到他 |
[15:20] | Right over there. | 就在那 |
[15:22] | Just took another ass-kicking. | 又被人揍扁了 |
[15:25] | Wake up, bud. Wake up. Come on, buddy. | 醒醒 伙计 醒醒 快点 伙计 |
[15:29] | Rise and shine, tough guy. | 该起床了 硬汉 |
[15:36] | I’m all right. | 我没事 |
[15:38] | You lost a fight to this guy, | 你打架输给了这个人 |
[15:40] | then you threatened to kill him. Now he’s dead. | 然后威胁要杀他 他现在死了 |
[15:42] | That guy’s dead? | 他死了 |
[15:43] | As dead as your left jab. | 就像你的左刺拳一样[死板] |
[15:44] | And you’re looking like the prime suspect. You two had words? | 你是首要嫌疑人 你俩吵过架吗 |
[15:48] | Wait, I didn’t kill anybody. | 等等 我没杀人 |
[15:49] | I was just trying to get under his skin | 我只是想气一气他 |
[15:51] | and the guy goes nuclear on me. | 结果他倒先火起来了 |
[15:53] | You… | 你… |
[15:55] | I might have dropped an F-bomb. | 我可能是不小心说了些”基”开头的话 |
[15:58] | – The F-bomb that means “Gay.” – Yeah, | -“基”的意思是同性恋 -是啊 |
[15:59] | I think I’ve seen that in the dictionary | 我在字典上看到过 |
[16:01] | right next to the I-bomb that means “Idiot.” | 就在H开头的”混球”边上 |
[16:03] | Where were you yesterday morning? | 你昨天早上在哪 |
[16:04] | Where I am every morning, on the floor at the stock exchange. | 和以往一样 在证券交易所 |
[16:07] | You can check with about 100 people I did trades with yesterday. | 你可以找昨天交易过的一百多人核实 |
[16:23] | You record all the fights? | 你会记录所有打斗吗 |
[16:25] | Okay, so, I don’t “Record,” I film. | 这不叫记录 这叫拍摄 |
[16:28] | And cut! Let me guess, aspiring director? | 停 我猜猜 想当导演吗 |
[16:31] | I start at NYU in the fall. | 我秋学期念的纽约大学 |
[16:33] | Good for you, but we’re gonna need you to turn over | 好样的 但是我们需要你 |
[16:35] | everything you filmed from two nights ago. | 上交两天前你拍的所有东西 |
[16:38] | That’s part of my senior thesis. | 那是我毕业论文的一部分 |
[16:39] | Harvey Weinstein spoke at our school and he said, | 哈维·韦恩斯坦在我们学校演讲时说 |
[16:39] | 哈维·韦恩斯 著名导演 代表作《莎翁情史》 | |
[16:41] | “A true artist doesn’t listen to the voices of authority,” So… | “真正的艺术家不会理会当局的声讨”所以… |
[16:44] | Speaking of the voices of authority, | 说到当局的声讨 |
[16:46] | does your mother know you’re down here, Tarantino? | 你妈妈知道你在这吗 塔伦蒂诺 |
[16:46] | 昆丁·塔伦蒂诺 著名导演 代表作《杀死比尔》 | |
[16:48] | ‘Cause I’m guessing you told her you’re at, what, the library? | 我猜你是不是和她说 你去图书馆了 |
[16:51] | – Study group. – Hand it over. | -参加学习小组 -给我 |
[16:53] | Thumb drive okay? | 给你存储卡行吗 |
[16:59] | Is that that new 4K HD TV from the bust? | 这是上缴的四千像素高清电视吗 |
[17:02] | Oh, yes, it is. | 当然了 |
[17:04] | Hey, Laura, you need to take a look at this picture. | 劳拉 你来看看这画质 |
[17:05] | Forget it, she’s anti-boxing. | 别管她 她最讨厌拳击了 |
[17:08] | She never even came to one of my bouts. | 连我上场她都不来看 |
[17:10] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[17:11] | Don’t let my rock and run fail fool you. | 别被我精悍机智的外表所蒙蔽哦 |
[17:14] | Back in the day, I was a Golden Gloves, light middleweight champ. | 想当年我可是金拳王 轻中量级冠军呢 |
[17:18] | I wasn’t anti-boxing. | 我没有讨厌拳击 |
[17:19] | I was anti watching my boyfriend | 我只是讨厌看到我的男朋友 |
[17:21] | get punched repeatedly in his face. | 被人在脸上来了一拳一拳又一拳 |
[17:24] | I don’t know about “Repeatedly.” | 我怎么不记得”一拳一拳又一拳” |
[17:26] | Although, I didn’t have fans like that. | 不过我也有这样的狂热粉丝 |
[17:29] | It’s like Ring Girls Gone Wild. | 好像狂野拳击女郎 |
[17:37] | Wait, pause. | 等等 暂停 |
[17:39] | Check out that woman on the phone. | 看看那个拿着电话的女人 |
[17:40] | She looks more “Bored Business Woman” | 她看上去更像”无聊商务白领” |
[17:42] | than Girls Gone Wild . | 而不是”狂野拳击女郎” |
[17:43] | Check out her lips, recognize that lip color? | 看看她的嘴唇 看出唇膏的颜色了吗 |
[17:46] | Orange is the new lipstick. | 橙色是新推出的唇膏[女子监狱梗] |
[17:48] | That’s the color we found in Mickey’s car. | 就是我们在米基的车上找到的那种 |
[17:51] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[17:52] | Run facial recognition. | 用面部识别软件识别 |
[17:54] | Donna McKinney, illustrious manager. | 唐娜·麦金尼 优秀的经纪人 |
[17:57] | Her clients engage in Mixed Martial Arts, | 她的客户擅长综合搏击 |
[17:59] | which, according to my research, | 据我调查 |
[18:00] | is a competition of sorts to inflict bodily harm on another human | 这中比赛会将人关在笼子里 让他们 |
[18:04] | in an enclosed cage space. | 利用各种手段自相残杀 |
[18:06] | We all know what MMA is, Max. | 我们都知道综合搏击是什么 麦克斯 |
[18:11] | – Of course we do. – What do you have on Donna? | -当然了 -关于唐娜有什么发现 |
[18:13] | Her two ex-boyfriends, | 她的两任前男友 |
[18:14] | both of whom are professional MMA fighters, | 都是职业综合搏击选手 |
[18:16] | have restraining orders against her. | 都对她申请了限制令 |
[18:18] | Lady likes to play rough. | 这妞喜欢来硬的啊 |
[18:19] | And Mickey’s phone records came back. | 米基的通话记录也出来了 |
[18:21] | Guess who he texted two hours before he was killed? | 猜猜他在被杀前两小时给谁发了信息 |
[18:23] | – Donna McKinney. – You’re good at this. | -唐娜·麦金尼 -你好厉害哦 |
[18:25] | – And the text was? – “Need to talk abut fix tomorrow.” | -信息内容呢 -“得谈谈明天假打的是” |
[18:29] | Pretty sure the “Abut” means “About.” | 我确定”是”就是”事”的意思 |
[18:30] | So, a fixed fight is going down tonight. | 所以今晚要举办一场假比赛吗 |
[18:33] | Could be. There’s a gimongus MMA bout in Atlantic City | 有可能 大西洋城要举办一场盛大的综合搏击会 |
[18:36] | that Donna has a client in. | 唐娜有个客户也参加了 |
[18:37] | And guess who was supposed to be on the undercard? | 你猜猜本来应该谁上场 |
[18:40] | – Mickey! – Seriously, can you see through my tablet? | -米基 -说真的 你能看穿我的平板吗 |
[18:42] | So, maybe Mickey found out the fix was in, | 所以米基可能发现了收钱弄假 |
[18:44] | Donna decides to shut him up. | 唐娜决定让他闭嘴 |
[18:46] | Only one way to find out. | 只有一种方法能查清楚 |
[18:48] | Road trip. | 公路旅行 |
[18:49] | There’s no way you’re going on a road trip. | 你不可能去搞什么公路旅行 |
[18:50] | It’s Alicia’s night off. | 艾丽西娅今晚不在 |
[18:52] | The only reason I said yes to book club | 我之所以答应去读书会 |
[18:54] | was because you’re on kid duty, | 是因为你能看孩子 |
[18:55] | which means, you’re on kid duty. | 也就是说 你要看好孩子 |
[18:58] | Billy and Meredith can road trip. | 可以让比利和梅雷迪斯去公路旅行 |
[19:00] | Book club? Come on. | 读书会 得了吧 |
[19:01] | You haven’t hit one of those since we were back at the academy. | 警校结束之后 你就没去过那种地方 |
[19:04] | Exactly, way overdue. | 没错 时间不等人 |
[19:06] | Which is why Lisa and I are getting the band back together. | 所以我和丽莎要一起重组小队 |
[19:09] | Tonight. | 就在今晚 |
[19:16] | How are we gonna get an Atlantic city promoter | 我们怎么才能让大西洋城的大门 |
[19:18] | to open up to a couple of cops? | 为咱们警察敞开 |
[19:20] | The only thing that people | 现在这年头 |
[19:20] | in that world respond to is flash and cash. | 人们只对豪车和票子有反应 |
[19:24] | – True that. – Which we have neither of. | -这倒没错 -咱俩两个都没有 |
[19:26] | No? I have two words for you, civil forfeiture. | 没有吗 送你四个字 依法没收 |
[19:39] | Flash and cash, baby. | 豪车和票子 宝贝 |
[19:43] | I’ll drive, baby. | 我来开 宝贝 |
[19:58] | Ladies… | 姑娘们 |
[20:02] | Book club, rise again! | 读书会重新崛起 |
[20:04] | – You look fabulous. – Yes! | -你可真漂亮 -真棒 |
[20:07] | Light beer, please. | 一杯淡啤 |
[20:08] | – Book club doesn’t ride on light beer. – Really? | -读书会可不喝淡啤 -是吗 |
[20:18] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[20:19] | Book club! | 读书会 |
[20:25] | Okay, this is good. | 真棒 |
[20:26] | – This is what we’re doing tonight. – I think so. | -咱们今晚就这么嗨 -我也觉得 |
[20:28] | All right. | 好的 |
[20:30] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[20:37] | Cheers! Good to see you! | 干杯 见到你真高兴 |
[20:42] | – Welcome to the Atlantic Pearl. – My man. | -欢迎来到大西洋珍珠城 -好伙计 |
[20:58] | And what brings you two to AC? | 尊驾降临大西洋城有何贵干 |
[21:01] | It’s our honeymoon. | 度蜜月 |
[21:02] | – Congratulations. – Thanks, lucky me. | -恭喜你 -谢谢 我算走了大运 |
[21:04] | We’re also here for the MMA fight. | 我们也是来看综合搏击的 |
[21:06] | Oh, I hope you have tickets, it is sold out. | 希望你们有票 都卖完了 |
[21:08] | I think I got my tickets right here. | 我觉得我的票就在这 |
[21:13] | – Hook it up. – Thank you, sir. | -去搞定 -谢谢 先生 |
[21:15] | Whoa, where did that come from? | 这是从哪来的 |
[21:16] | Same place as the car. | 和车子一样 |
[21:18] | Get receipts. | 记得拿收据 |
[21:19] | Be cool. You don’t get receipts when you’re undercover. | 淡定 便衣警察不能拿收据 |
[21:22] | – I am cool! It’s fine… – Would you just relax? | -我很冷静 没事 -放轻松 |
[21:24] | Relax, it’s all good. | 放松 一切正常 |
[21:28] | Okay. | 好吧我不说了 |
[21:29] | It’s our first argument. | 这是我们的第一次争吵 |
[21:31] | – Your ticket, sir. – My man. | -你的票 先生 -谢谢你老兄 |
[21:32] | – So, I first became a fan of fighting back when I was… – Yeah? | -我初次爱上拳击是在… -什么 |
[21:35] | That’s your, uh, parking claim ticket. | 那是你的停车凭证 |
[21:38] | Oh, no, no, no, no. I gave you two bills. | 不不不 我给了你两张票子 |
[21:40] | I need tickets to the fight, VIP section, | 我要拳击VIP区的门票 |
[21:42] | down there next to Donna McKinney. | 座位在唐娜·麦金尼旁边 |
[21:44] | Not a problem, sir. That’s gonna cost you 20 bills. | 没问题先生 那您得付20张票子 |
[21:59] | – Enjoy. – Thanks. | -请享受比赛 -多谢 |
[22:01] | You’re not gonna get a receipt for that either? | 这个也不拿收据吗 |
[22:04] | Book club! | 敬读书会 |
[22:12] | A bet’s a bet, I finished first. | 愿赌服输 我已经喝完了 |
[22:14] | We never shook on it. | 我们从来都是对头 |
[22:15] | I will mess you up, Jess. | 我要让你尝尝厉害 杰丝 |
[22:18] | Do you remember when I siphoned all the oil out of your car | 还记得你在海滩上精疲力尽的时候 |
[22:21] | when you flaked on beach day? Bam! | 我用虹吸管把你车里汽油吸干的事么 |
[22:24] | You never told me that was you. | 你没说过那是你干的 |
[22:27] | I had to get my car towed 30 miles | 我还得叫人把我的车拖到48公里外 |
[22:30] | to visit my mom in the hospital. | 去看望在医院的母亲 |
[22:34] | Oh, no. That’s bad. | 你太过分了 |
[22:36] | – I can’t believe you. – Oh! Oh… My bad, my bad. | -我不敢相信居然是你 -我错了 |
[22:40] | – My bad, my bad. – Oh, my God. | -我错了 -天呐 |
[22:42] | Double or nothing. | 赌注加倍 |
[22:43] | One round of that guy. | 赌你不能勾搭那男人 |
[22:45] | Oh. No. | 不妙了呢 |
[22:47] | Okay, okay, I see you still question my that guy abilities. | 你还在怀疑我勾搭男人的能力么 |
[22:51] | Oh, well, the last time you were challenged | 上次你大冒险的结果是 |
[22:53] | you ended up marrying that guy. | 真的和那个男人结婚了 |
[22:54] | Well, I learned my lesson. | 我不会再那么蠢了 |
[22:57] | Okay, That Guy, bring it. | 好吧 就那家伙 放马过来 |
[22:58] | Oh, okay, that guy. | 好 就那个男人吧 |
[23:03] | Bobby “Smells Like Feet” Flannigan? | 鲍比·臭脚·弗兰根尼 |
[23:07] | That’s a layup. | 这是暗语 |
[23:08] | That’s a layup, come on. | 拜托 这是暗语啦 |
[23:10] | Okay, all right, you’re right, you’re right, okay. | 好吧 我知道了 |
[23:14] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[23:16] | That guy. | 看看那个男人 |
[23:22] | Long shot, long shot. | 赌大了 赌大了 |
[23:25] | Remember, full-on make out. | 记住 使劲勾搭他 |
[23:28] | You’ve got three minutes. | 你有三分钟时间 |
[23:30] | I’ll be back in two. | 我两分钟内回来 |
[23:34] | May I borrow your friend? | 能把你朋友借我一用吗 |
[23:38] | Fancy meeting you here. | 真巧 |
[23:40] | Not really fancy, since I told you I’d be here. | 还好吧 毕竟我跟你说过我要来 |
[23:43] | Can I buy you a flaming beverage? | 给你买杯火焰鸡尾酒吧 |
[23:45] | No, but you can do something else for me. | 不用了 帮我个别的忙 |
[23:50] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[23:56] | Now, remember, we’re high rollers. | 记住 我们要扮作土豪 |
[24:01] | Baby, I cannot believe you bought me this ring. | 亲爱的 你居然给我买了这个戒指 |
[24:03] | How many karats is this? | 钻石是多少克拉的 |
[24:05] | I dunno, about 50. | 布吉岛 50克拉吧 |
[24:08] | Dude, the Hope Diamond is, like, only 45. | 老兄 希望之钻也才45克拉 |
[24:09] | I don’t know that stuff. | 我又不懂钻石 |
[24:11] | Anyway, don’t ask guys girl questions. | 不管怎样 别问我这些女人才操心的问题 |
[24:13] | Wait. | 等等 |
[24:16] | – Right there. – Mmm-hmm. | -就在那 -嗯 |
[24:20] | Donna McKinney. | 唐娜·麦金尼 |
[24:22] | My mother told me never to talk to strangers. | 我妈妈教我不要和陌生人说话 |
[24:24] | Billy Ramos, I’m from Miami. | 我是比利·拉莫斯 来自迈阿密 |
[24:26] | I rep a few fighters down there. | 带过几个拳击手 |
[24:27] | – Is that right? – We’re on our honeymoon. | -是吗 – 我们在度蜜月 |
[24:30] | Oh, congrats. Miami, huh? | 恭喜 迈阿密是吧 |
[24:32] | So, you must know Arturo Serrano, the trainer? | 那你肯定认识阿图罗·赛阿诺 教练 |
[24:34] | Serrano… | 赛阿诺 |
[24:35] | Yeah, he runs a gym in Coral Gables? | 对 他在科勒尔盖布尔斯开健身房 |
[24:40] | There are no decent gyms in Coral Gables | 在科勒尔盖布尔斯哪有什么正经的健身房 |
[24:42] | and there is no trainer named Serrano. | 那里也没有叫赛阿诺的教练 |
[24:45] | Okay. What can I do for you? | 好吧 需要我帮什么忙吗 |
[24:47] | We’re interested in one of your fighters, not to poach. | 我们对你的一个选手感兴趣 不是要挖他 |
[24:50] | – To bet on. – Which fighter? | -我们想给他下注 -哪个选手 |
[24:52] | Babe, you promised me no business tonight. | 亲爱的 你答应我今晚不谈生意的 |
[24:54] | – I know, but… – Come on! Let’s just keep going on… | -我知道 但是 -快点去… |
[24:57] | – Baby, baby, baby. Just… Just look, look. – What? What? | -亲爱的 听着 -什么 |
[24:59] | Fishy face, fishy face. | 来来亲一下 |
[25:03] | – Okay, just give me one second, all right, baby? – Okay… | -给我一点时间 -好的 |
[25:05] | – I’ll be back, okay? – All right, well, hurry up. | -我会回来的 -好吧 那你快点 |
[25:07] | – All right, I’ll be back, okay? Okay. – Okay, have fun. | -好的 我会回来的 -好 好好玩 |
[25:10] | He’s fighting on the undercard, Mickey the Monsoon. | 他是打垫场赛的 旋风米基 |
[25:12] | I can’t find anything on this guy | 我对他不太了解 |
[25:14] | except the fact that he beat up one of my friends | 只知道他不久前在曼哈顿一个俱乐部 |
[25:16] | not too long ago at a Manhattan club. | 痛打过我朋友 |
[25:18] | And who was that? | 谁被打了 |
[25:19] | Just some Wall Street guy, but he said he had never been hit | 某个华尔街男 但他说从没见过 |
[25:21] | as hard or as fast than he was by your boy Mickey. | 像你手下的米基出手那么狠准快的人 |
[25:24] | – Well, Mickey’s off the undercard. – What? | -米基不再打比赛了 -什么 |
[25:27] | I came up all the way from Miami. Why? | 我大老远从迈阿密来 他居然不打了 |
[25:29] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[25:31] | Good enough reason? | 这个理由够了吧 |
[25:33] | My God, I’m sorry to hear that. What happened? | 天哪 很遗憾 怎么回事 |
[25:35] | Wouldn’t know. | 不知道 |
[25:36] | I haven’t heard from him since that club fight. | 上次俱乐部打过之后我就再没见过他 |
[25:39] | If I was putting somebody in the ring for the first time | 如果我把一个新人放进场比赛的话 |
[25:42] | I’d have stayed in close contact with them. | 我会和他保持密切联系的 |
[25:43] | Sounds like I’m a little more hands-off than you are, handsome. | 可惜我不像你那样管那么多 帅哥 |
[25:48] | I am not gonna be hands-off with you, | 我可不会放过你 |
[25:50] | – if you keep talking to my man like that. – Wow… | -你少这样和我男人说话 -哎呦 |
[25:51] | – It’s okay, baby. – We are husband and wife. | -没事的宝贝 -我们已经是夫妻了 |
[25:54] | She’s coming on to you like you’re not married. | 她这样勾搭你好像你没结婚一样 |
[25:56] | Excuse me, I’ll be right back. | 抱歉 我马上回来 |
[26:11] | – You got good at that. – What can I say? | -你真是有天赋 -我还能说什么 |
[26:14] | Oh, hello. | 我收到短信了 |
[26:15] | 比利 唐娜说她和米基没有联系过 | |
[26:16] | Oh, son of a bitch. | 混账 |
[26:18] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[26:19] | This guy I’ve been seeing, | 我约的这个男人 |
[26:20] | you know,we were supposed to go out on Friday night | 我们本打算好周五出去 |
[26:23] | and now he says he never got my text and made other plans. | 可他现在说没收到我短信 已经另有安排了 |
[26:27] | What a jerk. | 真是个混蛋 |
[26:27] | Well, you know what, the next time you’re together, | 告诉你 下次你们见面的时候 |
[26:29] | just check his phone for received texts. | 你就查他手机短信的收件箱 |
[26:32] | – You can do that? – Hell, yeah! Liars, beware. | -这不好吧 -有什么 这是防骗大招 |
[26:39] | Okay, you know what? | 好了好了 |
[26:41] | More drinking, less texting. Come on, Lightweight. | 少发短信多喝酒 快点 一杯倒 |
[26:43] | Okay, just… just one minute. | 再给我一分钟 |
[26:45] | I think you just helped my murder investigation. | 你刚才说的对我的命案调查很有帮助 |
[27:05] | Oh! Got a text from Laura. | 劳拉给我们发来一条短信 |
[27:07] | “Check vone”? | 什么叫”查手几” |
[27:08] | She meant “Phone.” I speak Laura tipsy-text. | 她是说”手机” 这是醉酒版劳拉短信 |
[27:10] | “If Donna got Mickey’s text, she’s lying. | “如果唐娜收到过米基的短信 她就是在说谎” |
[27:13] | “That guyyyyyy.” | “那个人嗯嗯嗯嗯” |
[27:15] | Okay, I have no idea what that end part means, | 后面这一串我也看不懂 |
[27:17] | but Laura’s right, we need to check Donna’s phone. | 不过劳拉说得对 得去查查唐娜的手机 |
[27:19] | Roger that, be ready when I give you the signal. | 明白 我给你信号时你就做好准备 |
[27:21] | – What signal? – You’ll know. | -什么信号 -你马上就知道了 |
[27:22] | I have to get back to my seat, | 我得回我的座位了 |
[27:23] | but if you want to talk about fighters, | 如果你们还想谈谈搏击选手 |
[27:25] | or really anything, just give me a call. | 或者其他什么事 打电话给我 |
[27:27] | Excuse me? Look, it is bad enough that you bring | 搞什么 你不带你们家宝贝新娘 |
[27:31] | – your bride to this cheesy casino, – Okay, baby, it’s okay… | -去巴巴多斯却来什么赌场 -宝贝… |
[27:34] | instead of Barbados. | 已经够糟心了 |
[27:35] | And now you gotta keep cozying up to this skank? | 你现在又要和这贱货打情骂俏 |
[27:38] | – Whoa, who are you calling “Skank”? – We were supposed to | -你骂谁贱货 -我们本来要去巴巴多斯的 |
[27:39] | – go to Barbados. You, skank. – Baby, baby. | -我骂的就是你 贱货 -宝贝 行了 |
[27:42] | – What? No! Do not try with me. – Oh! Hey, hey. | -你干什么 别惹我 -你干什么 |
[27:45] | – You don’t either, skank. – Honey, trust me, | -你也别惹我 贱货 -相信我 亲爱的 |
[27:47] | – you do not want to play with any of this. – What do you mean… | -你可别把我惹毛了 -你什么意思 |
[27:48] | – Oh I know exactly what I’m playing with! – You have no idea what | -你少惹我 老娘猛着呢 -你根本不知道 |
[27:50] | – you’re getting yourself… – Oh, yes, I do… | -你惹了谁 -有本事你来啊 |
[27:51] | Imma keep these on, sweetheart, | 美女 我不会放过你 |
[27:52] | ’cause they gonna make an imprint. | 我这些人可都不是吃素的 |
[27:54] | – This is not a sandbox you wanna play in. – Skank! | -你玩不过我 -你个贱货 |
[27:57] | You know what? I think it’s time for you to leave. | 行了 你们俩现在就给我滚 |
[27:59] | That’s exactly what I was gonna say to you. | 这话我也要对你说 |
[28:04] | You sure seem calm for someone who’s facing murder charges. | 面临谋杀指控 你还这么镇定 |
[28:06] | We know you were with him the night before he died. | 我们知道他死前那晚你和他在一起 |
[28:09] | And your phone has verified that the text you got from Mickey | 你的手机也显示你的确收到了米基的短信 |
[28:12] | was both received and read. | 而且是已读短信 |
[28:14] | Mickey was my fighter. | 米基是我的搏击选手 |
[28:16] | That was his last fight club bout before signing with me. | 那是他和我签约之前最后一次在俱乐部比赛 |
[28:19] | I was protecting my investment. | 我是在保护我的投资产品 |
[28:21] | What about your lipstick in his car? | 可他车里有你的口红 |
[28:22] | Was that part of your investment? | 那也是你投资的一部分吗 |
[28:23] | No, that’s because we were sleeping together. | 不 那是因为我们俩上床了 |
[28:25] | You sleep with all your fighters? | 你和你所有的搏击选手都上床吗 |
[28:27] | Keeps them focused. | 这样他们能专心打比赛 |
[28:28] | I thought fighters weren’t supposed to have sex before a fight. | 选手赛前不准发生性关系吧 |
[28:30] | Well, it keeps me focused. | 这样让我也能专心工作 |
[28:33] | What about the text from Mickey? | 米基给你的短信你怎么说 |
[28:34] | I don’t sign my fighters for their communication skills. | 我可不是凭选手的甜言蜜语签约的 |
[28:38] | If I did read it, I don’t remember. | 那短信我就算读过也记不住 |
[28:39] | That’s convenient. Let me remind you. | 这好说 让我来提示你吧 |
[28:42] | He said he needed to talk to you about the fix tomorrow. | 他说他明天得和你谈谈假比赛的事 |
[28:45] | Which means today. | 也就是今天 |
[28:46] | What, Mickey found out that you were planning to fix the fight | 米基发现了你计划操纵处理比赛结果 |
[28:49] | and threatened to blow your plan? | 于是威胁要破坏你的计划 |
[28:50] | So you had to shut him up? | 所以你就得让他闭嘴 对不对 |
[28:51] | Whoa, you guys have been watching way too many old movies. | 我看你们俩是老电影看多了吧 |
[28:53] | When he said “Fix,” I figured | 我认为 他说的”假比赛”[处理] |
[28:55] | he meant fix the situation he was dealing with. | 是指要解决他最近的烦心事 |
[28:58] | What situation? | 怎么回事 |
[28:59] | Oh, Mickey had some old friend he grew up with, | 米基有个发小 |
[29:01] | said he was Mickey’s manager. | 自称是米基的经理人 |
[29:03] | He was here a couple hours ago, desperate for money. | 他几个小时前还在这里 急着要钱 |
[29:05] | The lunatic actually waved a gun in my face. | 那疯子还拿枪指着我 |
[29:07] | – What friend? – Guy named Eric? | -什么发小 -好像叫埃里克 |
[29:09] | – Eric Lombard? – Um, maybe, | -埃里克·伦巴德吗 -可能吧 |
[29:11] | he really didn’t make any sense. | 他说的话我都听不懂 |
[29:13] | He told me that I stole Mickey from him | 说什么是我把米基从他身边偷走了 |
[29:15] | and that if I didn’t want to end up like Mickey, | 还说如果我不想落得米基一样的下场 |
[29:17] | I better give him 30 grand. | 就给他三万块 |
[29:18] | I had my guys run him off. | 我就让我的人把他赶走了 |
[29:21] | – I think you just changed your mind. – Call him. | -我看你刚改变了主意 -给他打电话 |
[29:23] | – Set up a meeting. – And why would I do that? | -叫他来见你 -为什么 |
[29:26] | Because you may not have fixed this fight, | 因为就算你没有操纵这场比赛 |
[29:28] | but you don’t want us poking around | 可你总不想被我们盯上 |
[29:29] | and figuring out the ones you did. | 发现你操纵其他比赛的证据吧 |
[29:36] | So, you guys aren’t married? | 这么说 你们俩并没有结婚 |
[29:38] | Oh, no. Why? | 当然没有了 |
[29:41] | The way you were hanging all over each other back there, | 看你俩刚才在那大秀恩爱 |
[29:44] | I bought it. | 我还真信了 |
[29:46] | You might want to check into that. | 不如你们俩在一起吧 |
[29:53] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[29:55] | Be right out! | 马上就出去 |
[29:58] | Oh… oh, my God, thank you. | 老天呐 真是谢谢你 |
[30:01] | You’ve held my hair back plenty of times. | 你也帮我抓过头发 |
[30:03] | – Oh, my God. – Lightweight. | -天呐 -一杯倒 |
[30:11] | Okay, I got ya. | 吐吧 我扶着你 |
[30:31] | So, how much are you up? | 你押多少 |
[30:32] | A real gambler would not ask. | 真正的赌徒根本不会问 |
[30:34] | We’re not real gamblers. | 我们本来就是假的啊 |
[30:38] | Oh! There’s our boy. | 看 他来了 |
[30:40] | Okay, I’m gonna hang back. | 我等下再过去 |
[30:42] | He’ll make me from the pizza joint. | 我们在披萨店见过 他会认出我的 |
[30:43] | Roger that. Moving in. | 好的 我走了 |
[30:46] | Hey! What? No, come on. | 干什么 给我放下 |
[30:48] | Community property. | 这是夫妻共同财产 |
[30:56] | Got the money? | 拿到钱了吗 |
[30:58] | Relax. | 淡定 |
[30:59] | Room for one more? | 你们这桌还差人吗 |
[31:02] | I mean it. | 我可没开玩笑 |
[31:03] | – You don’t pay… – Calm down. | -你要是不给我 -冷静点 |
[31:10] | Dude, time to fold. | 哥们 该收摊了 |
[31:28] | You’ve already watched that. | 这个你不是早看过了嘛 |
[31:29] | Wow, you are obsessed with this ridiculous TV. | 你对这电视真是着迷 |
[31:32] | I’m trying to analyze the fight. | 我是在试图分析搏击动作 |
[31:34] | The problem is, all these hot women keep getting in the way. | 可这些辣妹总是挡我视线 |
[31:37] | That’s a sentence I never imagined I’d hear you utter. | 真没想到你会说出这种话 |
[31:41] | What do you got on the case? | 案子有什么新进展吗 |
[31:42] | Ballistics on the gun we got from Eric are a match. | 埃里克那把枪的弹道特性与现场吻合 |
[31:45] | – We think he’s the murderer. – I heard. | -我们觉得他就是凶手 -听说了 |
[31:47] | He wouldn’t tell us what happened, | 他不愿意告诉我们事情经过 |
[31:48] | but he said he’s willing to talk about a deal. | 但他愿意谈认罪协议 |
[31:50] | DA’s on the way. | 地检已经在路上了 |
[31:54] | I know that look. | 我知道这表情 |
[31:56] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[31:56] | Well, we assume the fix was about Atlantic City, | 我们都以为操纵搏击赛是在大西洋城 |
[31:58] | but maybe it was at fight club. | 但也许就是在搏击俱乐部 |
[32:01] | Here, watch this. | 看看这个 |
[32:04] | First thing you learn in the ring, | 在搏斗中最重要的一点 |
[32:05] | when you get an opponent in trouble, | 当你占据优势时 |
[32:07] | you follow up. | 你会乘胜追击 |
[32:13] | And he doesn’t. | 但他没有 |
[32:14] | And, when Wall Street goes down, | 在华尔街小子倒下时 |
[32:16] | watch Mickey’s reaction. | 看看米基的反应 |
[32:21] | That is not a guy happy to have won. | 这可不是胜者开心的表情 |
[32:22] | No. | 的确不是 |
[32:24] | Back it up to right before the punch. | 倒回到这一拳之前 |
[32:29] | Wall Street says something to him. | 华尔街小子对他说了什么 |
[32:31] | F-bomb, and not that one. | 带”基”字的脏话 不是那一个 |
[32:33] | The other one, meaning… | 另外一个词 意思是… |
[32:34] | Got it, that guy seems like a real class act. | 懂了 这个人可真会演 |
[32:37] | And then Mickey drops him. | 然后米基打倒了他 |
[32:41] | Mickey was supposed to throw the fight. | 米基本应输掉这场比赛 |
[32:44] | He got pissed and blew it. | 但他被惹怒了 结果搞砸了 |
[32:46] | Which means somebody bet big against Mickey and lost. | 意味着有人花了大价钱赌米基输 结果输了 |
[32:50] | But Eric? | 但是埃里克 |
[32:51] | Guy doesn’t even have two nickels to rub together to bet. | 他根本没两个钱去赌 |
[32:55] | – Lightweight. – No, he’s a middleweight. | -一杯倒[轻量级] -不 他是中量级 |
[32:57] | No, no, no, my old nickname, | 不不不 这是我以前的绰号 |
[32:58] | which, based on last night, I’ve outgrown. | 但看昨晚的表现 我有长进了 |
[33:01] | You wanna tell me what it is you’re talking about? | 能告诉我你到底在说什么吗 |
[33:03] | Call off the DA. | 叫地检别来了 |
[33:04] | Tell them that we don’t know who it is yet, | 告诉他们我们还不清楚是凶手 |
[33:06] | but that we know that it’s not Eric. | 但我们知道不是埃里克 |
[33:07] | He’s covering for someone. | 他在帮某人打掩护 |
[33:09] | I’m gonna find out who. | 我会查清是谁 |
[33:17] | Unless I do first. | 除非我先找到了 |
[33:21] | – Sorry about the sting. – What? Now you’re good cop? | -不好意思骗了你 -现在你是好警察了吗 |
[33:23] | More like tired cop. | 累死了的警察更贴切 |
[33:24] | Went out with some old friends last night. | 昨晚我和几位老朋友出去玩了 |
[33:26] | Not real relevant to my situation. | 跟我这事没关系吧 |
[33:28] | I said I’m taking a deal. What are we doing here? | 我说过我要接受协议 这是在干嘛 |
[33:30] | I just wanted to talk about Mickey a bit more. | 我只是想再聊聊米基 |
[33:33] | You protected him, all growing up. | 你在他成长路上一直保护着他 |
[33:35] | That’s what friends do. | 这是朋友的义务 |
[33:36] | Which is why when you became the one in danger, | 所以当你有危险时 |
[33:39] | he tried to protect you. | 他也想保护你 |
[33:40] | Look, whatever he did, he did on his own. | 不管他做了什么 都是他自己干的 |
[33:45] | You know, my friend, | 我有个朋友 |
[33:46] | she used to be able to drink me under the table. | 她以前可以喝翻我 |
[33:49] | Last night? You should have seen me. | 但是昨晚 你真该看看我的表现 |
[33:52] | It’s tricky when old roles get reversed. | 当以前的角色发生转换时 是挺奇怪的 |
[33:56] | – What’s your point? – We know that Mickey | -你想说什么 -我知道米基 |
[33:58] | was supposed to throw the fight for you. | 本应为了你输掉那场比赛 |
[34:00] | We need to know who he made the deal with. | 我们想知道他跟谁做了交易 |
[34:03] | Who are you so afraid of? | 你在怕谁 |
[34:04] | You know that we can protect you. | 你知道我们可以保护你 |
[34:05] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[34:06] | But you can’t protect my mother, or my sister. | 但你保护不了我妈妈和姐姐 |
[34:09] | So, you’re going to go to prison for a crime you did not commit? | 所以你愿意为你没犯过的罪蹲监狱吗 |
[34:13] | Look, Eric. | 听着 埃里克 |
[34:14] | We can protect your family. | 我们可以保护你的家人 |
[34:16] | We just need your help. | 我们只是需要你的帮助 |
[34:19] | I wish I could. | 真希望我能帮你 |
[34:25] | I dunno what to tell you. | 我不知道能告诉你什么 |
[34:27] | If people wanna throw fights, that’s their business. | 如果有人想打架 那是他们的事 |
[34:29] | Your business is profiting off people | 你赚钱的方式是 |
[34:31] | beating the crap out of each other. | 让人们把彼此打得屁滚尿流 |
[34:32] | Well, thank you for the morality lesson. | 多谢你给我上的道德课啊 |
[34:34] | But we both know that amateur athletic exhibitions, like mine, | 但我们都知道业余运动俱乐部 比如我这个 |
[34:37] | are perfectly legal in New York. | 在纽约是完全合法的 |
[34:39] | But betting on them isn’t. | 但下赌注可不合法 |
[34:42] | Look man, I already told you that… | 听着 我已经告诉过你… |
[34:43] | I know what you told me. | 我知道你说了什么 |
[34:44] | And I have a tape of Mickey’s last fight. | 我拿到了米基最后一场搏击赛的录像 |
[34:47] | – So what? – So, everyone’s cheering, booing, | -这又如何 -每个人都在为每一拳 |
[34:49] | living and dying off of every punch. | 欢呼 雀跃 起哄 |
[34:51] | Except you. | 除了你 |
[34:53] | In my experience, that’s the one taking the action. | 照我看来 这就是接受赌注的人 |
[34:55] | The one who wins, no matter what. | 不管结局如何都是赢家 |
[34:57] | – Interesting theory. – Yeah? | -这推断真有趣 -是吗 |
[35:00] | It’s hot in here. | 这里可真热 |
[35:01] | I bet it gets hotter when the fights are going down. | 搏击开始时肯定更热 |
[35:04] | Everyone’s wearing T-shirts, tank tops, except you. | 每个人都穿着T恤吊带什么的 除了你 |
[35:07] | You were wearing that exact same jacket | 你当时穿的是有很多口袋的夹克衫 |
[35:10] | with all the pockets that you have on now. | 就是你现在穿的这件 |
[35:12] | – I run cold. – The guy taking the action has gotta be | -我感冒了 -穿这种衣服的人 |
[35:14] | like a human filing system. | 就是人肉档案系统 |
[35:16] | Lots of pockets to place individual betting slips. | 这些口袋都是拿来装不同的投注单的 |
[35:18] | I’m guessing that if I searched you, I’d find a few. | 我猜如果我现在搜你的身 我能找到一些 |
[35:22] | – But you’re not. – Yet. | -但你搜不了 -暂时不行而已 |
[35:24] | You tell me who bet against Mickey | 你告诉我谁在米基被杀的前一晚 |
[35:28] | the night before he was killed, | 赌了米基输 |
[35:29] | and I’m out of here faster than a standing eight count. | 我就马上离开这里 |
[35:44] | You just solved my case. | 你刚帮我破了案 |
[35:45] | Hey, hey, keep this between us. | 别告诉别人 |
[35:48] | Word gets out this came from me, | 如果别人知道是我漏出去的 |
[35:50] | I’m a dead man. | 我就死定了 |
[35:54] | I figured out who killed Mickey. | 我知道谁杀了米基 |
[35:56] | I figured out who killed Mickey. | 是我知道谁杀了米基 |
[35:57] | That is so you. I say “I know who the killer is,” | 你老是这样 我一旦说我知道凶手是谁 |
[35:59] | – so you… – I’ll prove it. I’ll say it first. | -你就会… -我可以证明 我先说 |
[36:01] | I wanna say it first. | 我想先说 |
[36:02] | – Same time, on three. – Fine. | -一起说 数到三 -好吧 |
[36:05] | – One… – Sam Marks, pizza guy! | -一 -山姆·马克斯 卖披萨的 |
[36:07] | – I was gonna say the pizza guy. – Uh-huh. | -我刚想说卖披萨的 -是吗 |
[36:09] | I checked the gun. | 我查了那把枪 |
[36:10] | It came back to an unsolved armed robbery in, wait for it… | 它之前出现在一桩持械抢劫悬案中 等等 |
[36:14] | – You’re telling me to wait for it? – New Haven. | -你竟然要我等 -就在新港 |
[36:16] | Right before a certain shady | 就在那恶心餐厅老板 |
[36:18] | restaurant owner moved from there to New York City, | 从那边把他那恶心新港披萨 |
[36:21] | bringing his disgusting New Haven pizza with him. | 搬到纽约之前 |
[36:24] | And Eric was in county lockup | 埃里克当时在纽约 |
[36:26] | on a drunk and disorderly, right here in New York City, | 因为酗酒和妨碍治安被拘留了 |
[36:30] | where God-fearing people | 敬畏上帝的纽约人们 |
[36:31] | know better than to put clams on pizza. | 不会愿意把蛤蜊放在披萨上 |
[36:34] | Boom! | 炸裂 |
[36:35] | Does “Boom” mean I get to talk now? | 这句炸裂的意思是轮到我说了吗 |
[36:36] | – Yes. – And our favorite pizza guy | -对 -我们最爱的披萨小伙 |
[36:40] | bet $20,000 against Mickey that night. | 在那晚赌了两万押米基输 |
[36:44] | – That’s a lot of clams. – And a lot of motive. | -够买好多蛤蜊了 -也够作案动机了 |
[36:46] | Boom, boom! | 炸 裂 |
[36:58] | Remember me? | 还记得我吗 |
[37:00] | Yeah, cop who hates my pizza. | 记得 讨厌我家披萨的警察 |
[37:02] | Turned it into a whole New York, us-against-the-world thing. | 扯到整个纽约 说我们是逆天行事 |
[37:05] | Sorry about that. | 不好意思啊 |
[37:06] | Truth be told, | 说实话 |
[37:07] | I have not been able to stop thinking about it. | 这披萨的味道在我心中久久不散 |
[37:09] | Don’t say another word. I got a slice coming up. | 不用说了 马上就出炉 |
[37:12] | – Extra clams? – Absolutely. | -多加蛤蜊 -当然 |
[37:14] | So, how’s your case going? | 你那案子怎么样了 |
[37:16] | Think we found the killer. | 我们应该已经抓到凶手了 |
[37:18] | Your employee Eric is in custody. | 你家员工埃里克已经被抓起来了 |
[37:20] | Eric? Seemed like such a good kid to me. | 埃里克吗 我感觉他是个好孩子啊 |
[37:23] | Seemed that way to me, too. | 我也觉得他很好 |
[37:25] | There’s just one loose end. | 但还有件事没了结 |
[37:28] | When we asked you before, you said that Eric | 我们之前问过你 你说过在事发当天 |
[37:30] | was with you the morning of the murder, | 你和埃里克早上在一起 |
[37:32] | and you even showed us a time card. | 还给我们看了打卡记录 |
[37:34] | Look, I didn’t think Eric was involved. | 听着 我之前没想到跟埃里克有关系 |
[37:36] | He was always in trouble. | 他总是有各种麻烦 |
[37:37] | So, he came to me and asked me | 所以他问我可不可以说 |
[37:38] | if I could say I was with him all morning. | 那天早上他是跟我在一起的 |
[37:40] | I didn’t think he was involved in a murder. | 我没想到他会跟杀人案有关系啊 |
[37:42] | – I never would… – But you didn’t think that, did you? | -我绝对不会… -但你没想到 对不对 |
[37:45] | Come again? | 什么意思 |
[37:46] | We traced Eric’s gun back to New Haven. | 我们通过埃里克的枪找到了新港 |
[37:50] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你说什么呢 |
[37:51] | The way I figure it, | 我推测是这样的 |
[37:53] | you gave Eric the gun | 米基答应你输掉比赛 却赢了 |
[37:55] | and told him to get the money back that you lost | 之后你把枪给了埃里克 |
[37:58] | after Mickey won the fight that he had promised to throw. | 让他帮你把输掉的钱抢回来 |
[38:01] | Win-win for you, either way. | 对你来说 怎样都是赢 |
[38:03] | He gets your money back, or he’s killed trying. | 不是他把钱拿回来 就是被杀 |
[38:06] | But, bonus, the gun you used in Mickey’s murder | 更为惊喜的是 用来杀米基的那把枪 |
[38:10] | is tied to Eric. | 会查到埃里克头上 |
[38:13] | Here you go. New Haven’s finest. | 给你 新港最美味 |
[38:16] | Oh, with the secret recipe, | 既然是秘方 |
[38:18] | which means you’re the only one | 说明只有你 |
[38:20] | who’s even allowed to shuck the clams. | 才能剥蛤蜊 |
[38:22] | I assume there’s a point here? | 你想说什么 |
[38:24] | When we tested the casing of the bullet that killed Mickey, | 我们在检测杀死米基的子弹弹壳时 |
[38:27] | I thought that the traces of calcium carbonate | 我本来以为发现的碳酸钙痕迹 |
[38:32] | were from the makeup in the car. | 是车里的化妆品上的 |
[38:34] | I was wrong. Rare, but it happens. | 我错了 罕见啊 但孰能无过呢 |
[38:37] | It was from clam shells. | 那是蛤蜊壳上的 |
[38:40] | I bet you a real New York pizza | 我跟你赌一张正宗纽约披萨 |
[38:43] | that when we test the | 如果去测试 |
[38:44] | casing against your special clams, | 子弹壳上的碳酸钙和你家蛤蜊上的 |
[38:47] | they’re gonna match. | 将会完全一致 |
[38:48] | – I’m calling my lawyer. – You know what, you do that. | -我要找律师 -你找吧 |
[38:51] | And I’m gonna make sure that you never see the light of day. | 但我跟你保证 以后的日子会暗无天日 |
[38:54] | For Mickey. | 为了米基 |
[38:57] | And for this abomination. | 也为了这倒胃口的玩意儿 |
[39:02] | Really. | 真的 |
[39:08] | Morning, Deputy Commish. | 早啊 媒体信息部副部长 |
[39:09] | What brings you back? | 什么风给你吹回来了 |
[39:10] | Please, don’t shout. | 拜托 别喊 |
[39:12] | Wow, must have been a crazy night. | 昨夜玩得够疯啊 |
[39:14] | Any good Laura stories you’d like to share? | 有什么劳拉糗事可以分享的吗 |
[39:16] | – What happens at book club… – Copy that. | -读书会里的事… -收到 |
[39:18] | – You looking for Laura? – Actually, I’m here on business. | -你是来找劳拉的吗 -事实上我有公务在身 |
[39:20] | More treasure from the Cortez bust? | 逮捕的科尔特斯又有宝贝了吗 |
[39:22] | Not exactly. Everything has to go back. DEA’s claiming it. | 不 东西都得收回去交还禁毒署 |
[39:26] | We kinda dipped into some of the money. | 我们貌似花了一点钱 |
[39:28] | That’s fine, as long as you got receipts. | 没事 有发票就行 |
[39:32] | Silver lining, that goes away forever and ever. | 拨云见日啊 那玩意就要消失啦 |
[39:38] | You know what, you can keep it. | 知道吗 你留着吧 |
[39:40] | Dear God no. | 不要啊 |
[39:42] | – Thank you. – RG3. | -谢谢 -打你脸 |
[39:44] | – Thank you so much. – RG3… | -太感谢了 -打你脸 |
[39:48] | You’re standing? | 你还能站啊 |
[39:51] | Barely. | 很艰难 |
[39:53] | So, when are we raging again? | 我们什么时候再火力全开 |
[39:54] | My boys are on a sleepover this weekend. | 这周末孩子们要去别人家睡 |
[39:56] | – Well, I think I need a little recovery time. – Okay, well… | -我应该需要点恢复时间 -好吧 |
[39:59] | – Recover fast. – Oh, God, I mean… | -快点好 -天啊 |
[40:02] | Listen to you, Ms. “I’m too busy to party with my posse.” | 听你说什么呢 我太忙没时间跟我马子聚会 |
[40:05] | Yes, yes, that was me. | 对对 是我说的 |
[40:08] | But then last night, | 但昨晚上 |
[40:10] | when I was holding your hair | 当我抓着你头发 |
[40:11] | to make sure you didn’t get throw up in it… | 保证你头发不会沾到脏东西时… |
[40:13] | You got a C minus on that assignment, by the way. | 这部分你没及格 顺便说一下 |
[40:15] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[40:17] | I realized that I miss being there to hold someone’s hair. | 我发现我很怀念抓着某人的头发 |
[40:22] | And knowing someone’s there to hold mine. | 也知道有人会帮我抓头发 |
[40:31] | – Call me next week. – Will do. | -下周打给我 -说好了 |
[40:34] | Lightweight. | 一杯倒 |
[40:51] | Thanks for rallying two nights in a row. | 谢谢你连续两晚等我 |
[40:53] | Not a problem. I have a PhD in rallying. | 没问题 我在等人专业有博士学位 |
[40:55] | – Hello, Doctor. – Hello. | -博士你好 -你好 |
[40:57] | Wait a minute, do I seriously have you to myself right now? | 等一下 今晚你真的是我的吗 |
[41:01] | – There’s no drunk girlfriends you gotta take care of? – Nope. | -没有醉朋友需要你照顾 -没有 |
[41:03] | – No murders to solve? – Mmm-mmm. | -没有杀人案需要你破 -没有 |
[41:05] | No ex-husband who’s gonna show up out of nowhere? | 没有前夫突然出现 |
[41:08] | No to all of the above. | 以上都没有 |
[41:10] | And I have a babysitter for another hour. | 保姆还有一小时才下班 |
[41:14] | Any other questions? | 还有问题要问吗 |
[41:16] | Yeah, what are we waiting for? Come on. | 有 我们还等什么呢 来 |
[41:27] | What? | 怎么啦 |
[41:29] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[41:32] | Come on, give it up. | 来吧 说出来 |
[41:37] | It’s just… I like you. | 只是… 我喜欢你 |
[41:42] | I like you too. | 我也喜欢你 |
[41:49] | Well, that’s a good thing, right? | 这是好事吧 不是吗 |
[41:50] | Two people, liking each other. | 两个人 彼此喜欢 |
[41:52] | Oh, not in my experience. | 根据我的经验来看不是很好 |
[41:57] | Okay, can we just dance? | 好吧 我们能只跳舞吗 |
[41:58] | Yes, yes, we can. | 好的 可以 |