时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:28] | Oh, man. | 天呐 |
[00:43] | Wasn’t much of a chase, | 很好追 |
[00:44] | the guy’s wearing clown shoes. | 这家伙穿着小丑鞋 |
[00:45] | Hal, take this bozo to holding. | 哈尔 把这个笨蛋关起来 |
[00:50] | Guess who’s paying a little visit to the 2nd Precinct today. | 你猜今天谁要来二分局 |
[00:53] | Is his last name Hemsworth? | 是姓海姆斯沃思吗 |
[00:55] | – No. – I’m not interested. | -不是 -那我不感兴趣 |
[00:57] | Huh, you should be. | 你应该感兴趣 |
[00:58] | The CDIU is sending someone to do an internal investigation. | 局长办正派人进行内部调查 |
[01:02] | Apparently, somebody complained about an | 很显然有人投诉 |
[01:04] | inappropriate relationship in our squad. | 我们队里有不当关系 |
[01:07] | What? You mean us? | 什么 是指我们吗 |
[01:09] | The almost… which didn’t! | 那次差点…但是没有啊 |
[01:16] | Nothing happened. | 什么都没发生 |
[01:17] | Nothingish. | 差点就发生了 |
[01:18] | At any rate, how did the Chief of Detectives find out? | 无论如何 局长是怎么发现的 |
[01:22] | No idea, but I do have my suspicions. | 不知道 但是我有怀疑对象 |
[01:30] | – ‘Morning. – Okay. | -早啊 -早 |
[01:32] | He’d never… | 他绝对不会… |
[01:34] | She might. | 她有可能 |
[01:38] | Listen up everyone. | 大家听着 |
[01:39] | A Frank Pulaski of the Chief of Detective’s Unit | 局长办公室的弗兰克·普拉斯基 |
[01:41] | will be stopping by. | 会过来一趟 |
[01:43] | Apparently, somebody is under the mistaken impression | 显然这里有人误以为 |
[01:45] | that something happened between two people of differing ranks. | 有两个警衔不同的人之间发生了什么 |
[01:48] | Which it didn’t. Nothing happened. | 根本没有 什么都没发生 |
[01:51] | Now, we don’t know the specifics… | 虽然我们不知道具体… |
[01:53] | Because there are none. Nothing happened. | 因为根本没有 什么都没发生 |
[01:56] | So, just give them the facts. | 所以大家实话实说 |
[01:57] | And when Detective Pulaski arrives, | 等普拉斯基警探到的时候 |
[01:59] | he will be interviewing each and every one of you. | 他会跟在座的每一个人谈话 |
[02:01] | Uh, he’s here. | 他已经来了 |
[02:04] | Except he is a she. | 不过不是男的 |
[02:06] | Hi, I’m Detective Pulaski. | 你好 我是普拉斯基警探 |
[02:09] | You’re Frank Pulaski? | 你就是弗兰克·普拉斯基吗 |
[02:11] | It’s Francesca but everyone calls me Frankie. | 其实我叫弗兰西斯卡 但大家都叫我弗兰克 |
[02:14] | No matter how many times I ask them not to. | 不管我拜托他们多少次不要喊 |
[02:16] | People… | 没办法 |
[02:18] | Wassup, 2nd Precinct? | 大家好 二局的各位 |
[02:22] | Okay, nice to meet you. | 好 幸会 |
[02:23] | Would you like to get comfortable? Get a coffee or anything? | 你不要拘束 要喝杯咖啡吗 |
[02:25] | Oh, that is so sweet, | 谢谢了 |
[02:27] | but I probably should just jump right into my investigation. | 但我还是直接开始调查吧 |
[02:30] | I love the focus, but, FYI, there’s nothing to investigate. | 我喜欢你的敬业精神 但真的没什么好查的 |
[02:34] | Detective Diamond, I presume? | 你就是戴蒙德警探吧 |
[02:36] | You know, you would be the best person for me | 你绝对是我开始 |
[02:38] | to just kick off my interviews with. | 调查的绝佳人选 |
[02:40] | Sure, ready? | 好啊 准备好了吗 |
[02:42] | Nothing happened. | 什么都没发生 |
[02:44] | – Actually, something did happen. – No, it didn’t. | -其实有事发生 -没有 |
[02:46] | Oh, not that thing that didn’t happen. | 我说的不是那个 |
[02:47] | I was referring to the dead body that they found in Central Park. | 是他们在中央公园发现了一具尸体 |
[02:50] | – I’ll do it! – Aren’t you and Billy finishing up the bodega heist? | -我去 -你和比利不是要处理酒吧抢劫案吗 |
[02:53] | Laura, go. | 劳拉 你去 |
[02:55] | She gets a clown and a murder? | 她抓到小丑 还拿到谋杀案吗 |
[02:57] | Feels like my birthday. | 简直是过年 |
[02:59] | So we’ll just jump in later then, much later. | 那我们随后再谈吧 很后很后 |
[03:01] | Sounds good. | 没问题 |
[03:13] | All right… | 我们来看看… |
[03:15] | Reynaldo, are you wearing a tuxedo? | 雷纳尔多 你穿着燕尾服吗 |
[03:17] | Don’t have time to change before my Arthur Murray class. | 我准备去亚曼瑞上课呢 没来得及换 |
[03:20] | You’re taking a dance class? | 你在上舞蹈课吗 |
[03:21] | I am teaching one. | 我去教课的 |
[03:24] | Of course you are. | 那好吧 |
[03:25] | Care to introduce us? | 说明一下情况吧 |
[03:26] | Young woman, early twenties. | 年轻女性 二十岁出头 |
[03:28] | Single bullet to the head. Shot at a downward angle. | 一枪击中头部致命 开枪角度朝下 |
[03:31] | No drugs, no alcohol detected. | 没有使用毒品和酒精的迹象 |
[03:33] | But she’s got this bite mark near her left clavicle. | 但是她左侧锁骨附近有咬痕 |
[03:37] | Couple of weeks old. | 有几周时间了吧 |
[03:38] | – Good eye, Diamond. – Time of death? | -眼力不错 戴蒙德 -死亡时间呢 |
[03:39] | Body was found at 10:00, still warm. | 尸体十点被发现时还有温度 |
[03:42] | I’d put your TOD between 9:00, 9:30. | 死亡时间应该是九点到九点半 |
[03:45] | – Anything else? – I got you | -还有别的吗 -还有 |
[03:47] | one | 一个 |
[03:49] | muddy purse. | 沾满泥的包 |
[03:50] | Why does this bag look familiar? | 这个包怎么这么眼熟 |
[03:53] | Keys. | 钥匙 |
[03:55] | Brush. | 化妆刷 |
[03:56] | Lip gloss. | 唇彩 |
[03:57] | No phone, ID, or credit card. | 没有手机 身份证 信用卡 |
[03:59] | – Robbery. – I don’t think so. | -抢劫 -我看未必 |
[04:01] | Robbers usually don’t kill someone execution style. | 抢劫犯一般不会用处决式方法杀人 |
[04:04] | I remember! | 想起来了 |
[04:05] | This is the best bag! | 这是最佳包包 |
[04:07] | Agreed. It’s roomy. | 同意 确实空间挺大 |
[04:09] | No, no, no, no, I saw it on an infomercial | 不不不 这个包我买煮蛋器那晚 |
[04:11] | the night I got my Egg Genie. | 在促销广告上看到过 |
[04:13] | And it’s got a secret compartment | 这包有个秘密夹层 |
[04:17] | to hide your valuables. | 可以藏贵重东西 |
[04:24] | Hello, Viviana Costa. | 你好 维维安娜·科斯塔 |
[04:26] | Here on a work visa. | 持有工作签证 |
[04:29] | I’m off to Brazil. | 我要去趟巴西 |
[04:33] | This is not what I was thinking | 你说去巴西的时候 |
[04:34] | when you said we were going to Brazil. | 我可没想到是这个 |
[04:37] | Land inside a consulate is legally foreign territory. | 法律上来说 领事馆属于外国地界 |
[04:41] | Doesn’t matter what time your flight leaves, | 不管你的飞机何时起飞 |
[04:43] | you must fill out the correct form, | 你都得填对表格 |
[04:44] | your visa will be processed in… | 你们的签证会在… |
[04:46] | Authentic South American bureaucratic hell. | 典型的南美官僚作风 |
[04:48] | This guy’s going to be super helpful. | 这家伙肯定超级乐意助人 |
[04:53] | NYPD. | 纽约警察 |
[04:54] | A Brazilian national was shot to death in Central Park. | 一位巴西公民在中央公园被枪杀 |
[04:57] | We need anything you might have on her. | 我们需要她的所有相关信息 |
[05:00] | Local law enforcement requests | 地方执法机关的请求 |
[05:01] | must be submitted through higher channels. | 必须通过更高渠道递交 |
[05:03] | I can’t promise you we’re gonna… | 我无法向你保证我们会… |
[05:04] | Has anyone ever told you | 有人说过你长得 |
[05:06] | that you look just like David Hasselhoff? | 超像大卫·哈塞尔霍夫吗 |
[05:10] | I know it sounds crazy, | 我知道这听起来很疯狂 |
[05:11] | but there was this TV show on here when I was a kid, | 我小时候有部电视剧 |
[05:14] | called Knight Rider. | 叫《霹雳游侠》 |
[05:15] | Of course, we had it in Brazil. | 是的 我们在巴西也看 |
[05:18] | In fact, I have a model of the Kitt Car. | 其实 我有一架霹雳车模型 |
[05:22] | Would you look at that? Oh, my gosh. | 你看见没 天呐 |
[05:25] | Oh, I was obsessed. | 我是铁粉 |
[05:27] | I had no idea that Knight Rider was so popular in Brazil. | 没想到《霹雳游侠》在巴西也那么受欢迎 |
[05:30] | The first thing I did when I arrived in the US | 我抵达美国后干的第一件事 |
[05:32] | was to save up enough money to buy a Trans Am just like it. | 就是存钱买辆一样的庞蒂亚克火鸟 |
[05:36] | The car is most awesome. | 那车棒极了 |
[05:37] | No doubt. | 毫无疑问 |
[05:39] | So, you have the correct forms | 这就是所需表格 |
[05:41] | and you can start filling them out. | 你可以开始填写了 |
[05:42] | Or you could just push print on your little computer. | 或者你帮我敲键盘查查 |
[05:46] | All we need is a local address. | 只要本地住址就行 |
[05:49] | Or since you have a talking car, I could just ask Kitt. | 或者我直接问这辆会说话的霹雳车吧 |
[05:54] | You’re going to get me into trouble, but… | 你会害我惹麻烦的 不过… |
[05:56] | Okay. | 没问题 |
[06:04] | Cap’o, wanted to see me? | 警监 你找我吗 |
[06:06] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[06:10] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[06:11] | I was just wondering if you had any perceptions | 我就是想问问 你对我和劳拉 |
[06:15] | about Laura and me that you would like to discuss | 有没有什么看法要提出 |
[06:18] | before you talk to the CDIU. | 趁还没见局长办的人 |
[06:20] | I have plenty of perceptions, | 我的看法很多 |
[06:23] | but none that I’d discuss with CDIU. | 但都不用和局长办的人说 |
[06:26] | Good! | 很好 |
[06:30] | Oh, I hope I’m not interrupting. | 我没有打扰你们吧 |
[06:32] | No, not at all. | 没有 完全没有 |
[06:32] | Detective Soto and I were just discussing a police matter. | 我跟索托警探在商讨警察事务 |
[06:36] | That’s all we do here is work, work, work. | 我们一直专注工作 工作 工作 |
[06:39] | Work, work, work. | 工作 工作 工作 |
[06:43] | So, getting started? | 那么 开始吗 |
[06:44] | Just need your John Hancock right here. | 需要你在这里签名 |
[06:48] | Here. | 这里 |
[06:49] | And initials here. | 首字母签这里 |
[06:50] | Which gives me permission | 这样我就可以 |
[06:52] | to discuss interpersonal matters with all staff | 跟你监管的警务人员 |
[06:54] | under your supervision. | 谈论人际关系问题 |
[06:56] | So any necessary personnel changes | 我会在周末前提交 |
[06:58] | would be submitted before the end of the week. | 必要的人事调动建议 |
[07:00] | Personnel changes? | 人事调动吗 |
[07:02] | If a certain level of impropriety exists here, | 根据纽约警局的条例 |
[07:04] | NYPD protocol mandates that | 如果这里警员有不恰当的行为 |
[07:06] | we transfer one or more of the offending parties | 我们可以调动一位或多位相关警员 |
[07:08] | to another precinct. | 到别的分局 |
[07:09] | Transfer, that’s a little extreme, isn’t it? | 人事调动会不会有点太过了 |
[07:11] | Yeah, the downtown brass are serious sticklers. | 市里警察局很不好说话 |
[07:14] | When I moved into my cubicle, | 我搬进我的小隔间时 |
[07:15] | I brought in the cutest puppy dog trash can. | 买了个超可爱的狗狗垃圾桶 |
[07:18] | You click the remote, little guy opens his mouth, | 按下遥控 那小家伙就会张嘴 |
[07:19] | just toss the trash right in there, | 把垃圾扔进去 |
[07:21] | it’d let out the sweetest little woof. | 它就会发出悦耳的吠声 |
[07:22] | Woof! Just like that. | 汪 就这样 |
[07:25] | Turns out, not a regulation trash receptacle. | 可就因为它不是常规垃圾桶 |
[07:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:29] | Anyway, I wouldn’t worry. | 不过 不必担心 |
[07:32] | There will only be a transfer if I find anything improper. | 只有发现有不恰当行为才会做出人事调动 |
[07:36] | I’m sure it’ll be fine. | 我相信不会有问题的 |
[07:37] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[07:41] | Let me know if you need any help from me. | 如果需要我的帮助 开口就好 |
[07:53] | A 20-year-old with a work visa | 一名持工作签证的20岁女子 |
[07:54] | lives in the penthouse of this apartment building? | 住这栋公寓大楼的顶层公寓吗 |
[07:58] | I smell trust fund. | 我觉得是富二代 |
[08:02] | Go ahead, take it, there’s no one home. | 尽管接吧 没人在屋里 |
[08:07] | Hey, what’s up? | 你好 什么事 |
[08:08] | Hey, I’m just calling to | 你好 我打来是想 |
[08:09] | let your mouth know I made a creme brulee. | 通知你的嘴 我做了焦糖布丁 |
[08:12] | That’s exciting. | 好激动 |
[08:13] | But unfortunately my mouth and I have to work late tonight. | 不过很不幸 我跟我的嘴今晚要加班 |
[08:17] | That sounded dirtier than I intended. | 说出来比我想的色情多了 |
[08:19] | Yes, it did. Well, I could be persuaded to drop by the precinct. | 没错 我可以给你送去局里 |
[08:23] | Make a special delivery. | 来一回送货上门 |
[08:24] | Oh, you’re sweet. | 你真贴心 |
[08:25] | I think I’d rather just keep us a bit on the DL. | 不过我想跟你继续搞地下情 |
[08:29] | Is that completely rude? | 是不是很没礼貌 |
[08:30] | No, we’re good. | 不 我没事 |
[08:32] | – Rain check? – Check. | -改天吧 -好 |
[08:34] | – Excuse me. – Gotta go. | -打扰一下 -我得挂电话了 |
[08:36] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[08:37] | Uh, NYPD. | 我们是纽约警局的 |
[08:38] | We’re looking for someone who lives in this apartment. | 我们要找住在这间公寓里的人 |
[08:40] | I live here, can I help you? | 我住这里 有事吗 |
[08:42] | Do you know this woman? | 你认识这位女士吗 |
[08:43] | Yes, that’s, uh, Viviana. | 认识 她是维维安娜 |
[08:46] | What is this about? | 发生什么事了 |
[08:47] | She was found dead this morning. | 今早我们发现了她的尸体 |
[08:50] | She’s my nanny. | 她是我的保姆 |
[08:52] | Where is my son? | 我儿子在哪里 |
[09:04] | It has to be my ex-husband, I’m telling you. | 要我说 一定是我前夫 |
[09:07] | When was the last time you saw him? | 你最后一次见他是什么时候 |
[09:09] | When I kicked him out of the house six months ago. | 半年前我把他赶出家门的时候 |
[09:11] | I caught my son, Tucker, | 我发现我的儿子 塔克 |
[09:13] | tying a jump rope around his arm, | 把跳绳系在胳膊上 |
[09:16] | trying to be like Daddy. | 想学他爸爸 |
[09:18] | Your ex is a heroin addict? | 你的前夫吸毒吗 |
[09:20] | Forgive me. | 抱歉 |
[09:22] | You just don’t seem like… | 只是你看着不像… |
[09:22] | Like a woman who’d marry a junkie? | 那种会嫁给瘾君子的女人吗 |
[09:25] | Agreed. | 没错 |
[09:26] | In college, Roger was charismatic, | 大学的时候 罗杰很有魅力 |
[09:28] | he was the life of the party, | 总是派对中最耀眼的一个 |
[09:31] | he just never grew up. | 但他一直都成熟不起来 |
[09:33] | Before the divorce, I would never | 在离婚前 他绝对做不出 |
[09:35] | have even considered him capable of murder, but… | 谋杀别人的事 但… |
[09:39] | He hates me so much. | 他恨我入骨 |
[09:42] | Tucker’s autistic. | 塔克有自闭症 |
[09:43] | He’s utterly vulnerable, you have got to find him. | 他非常脆弱 你一定要找到他 |
[09:46] | We checked the address that you had for Roger, | 我们查过了你提供的罗杰所住地址 |
[09:48] | he hasn’t been there in weeks. | 他已经很久没回去那里了 |
[09:49] | – Oh, my God. – Is there somewhere else he’d go? | -天呐 -还有什么地方是他会去的吗 |
[09:52] | A friend, a co-worker? | 朋友或是同事家 |
[09:55] | Yes, uh… | 想起来了 |
[09:58] | Beno, total loser. | 班诺 十足的窝囊废 |
[10:00] | He has a photography studio. | 他有个摄影工作室 |
[10:04] | Sometimes Roger crashes there. | 有时候罗杰会在那借宿 |
[10:11] | So when Captain Broderick came to the 2nd Precinct… | 布罗德里克警监来了二分局… |
[10:15] | Did I already say nothing happened? | 我说过什么也没发生了吗 |
[10:18] | I just want to make sure you have that written down. | 我只是想确保你有写下来 |
[10:20] | Yeah, totally, a couple of times. | 当然 你说了好几遍 |
[10:22] | So, now we can just chat about other stuff. | 现在我们可以来聊聊其他东西 |
[10:25] | Uh, I’m curious what it’s like working with Captain Broderick. | 我很好奇和布罗德里克警监共事是何感觉 |
[10:28] | Oh, it’s super-supes. | 妙不可言 |
[10:30] | When he took over, it felt like a family here. | 他接手后 这里变成了大家庭 |
[10:34] | But not like with a mom and dad who sleep in the same house. | 但不是什么爸妈同睡一屋之类的 |
[10:37] | More like a family with a boss and a bunch of co-workers. | 更像是老大带领小的们冲锋陷阵 |
[10:41] | You know, it’s funny, it says here… | 有趣的是 记录显示 |
[10:43] | you only started working six weeks ago? | 你在六周前才开始在这就职 |
[10:45] | Uh, the Captain’s been here almost six months. | 而警监已就任近六个月 |
[10:49] | That is funny, may I see? | 是很有趣 能让我看看吗 |
[10:50] | Sure. | 当然 |
[10:52] | Oh, okay, carry the three, divided by seven… | 好吧 算上三 再除以七 |
[10:55] | Yes, that is correct. | 对 你说得没错 |
[10:57] | I began being employed by | 我于约六周前 |
[10:58] | the city of New York nigh on six weeks ago. | 受聘于纽约市警局 |
[11:01] | So, how did you know | 那你怎么知道 |
[11:02] | things changed when Captain Broderick arrived? | 布罗德里克警监接手后有什么改变呢 |
[11:08] | ‘Cause I had been… I already… | 因为我一直… 我已经… |
[11:10] | ‘Cause when I was walking over here, | 因为之前我经过这里的时候 |
[11:12] | I was in the zeitgeist, like, | 感受到了一种氛围 |
[11:13] | the unofficial mascot. | 我就像是非官方的吉祥物 |
[11:15] | But without the costume and accompanying low self-esteem. | 但不穿滑稽的戏服 也很有自尊心 |
[11:18] | Right. | 是吗 |
[11:20] | But then the Captain bought me and made me official. | 但后来警监把我买下来了 正式加入编制 |
[11:22] | I’m sorry, he bought you? | 等等 他把你买下来了 |
[11:24] | No, “Bought” sounds weird. | 不对 “买”听起来很奇怪 |
[11:25] | Actually, he traded me for | 实际上 他用一台 |
[11:27] | a fancy espresso machine. | 高级咖啡机把我换过来了 |
[11:28] | So now we just have a regular old coffee pot. | 所以现在只剩旧式的咖啡壶 |
[11:30] | Can I go get you a cup? | 要我给你泡杯咖啡吗 |
[11:31] | Cup of Joe for the lady? | 给尊敬的小姐奉上一杯咖啡 |
[11:33] | No thanks, I don’t drink coffee. | 不用了谢谢 我不喝咖啡 |
[11:35] | And how is the Captain’s conduct around his ex-wife? | 警监对他的前妻有什么不当的行为吗 |
[11:38] | And who’s that? | 谁是他前妻 |
[11:41] | He was married to Detective Diamond, | 他的前妻是戴蒙德警探 |
[11:44] | as you mentioned at the beginning of this interview? | 你一开始不就这么说了吗 |
[11:47] | Did I… Them? | 我说的吗… 他们 |
[11:48] | It was you. | 对 |
[11:52] | Can I get you a cup of coffee? | 我能给你泡杯咖啡吗 |
[11:56] | Hello, Officers. | 警官们好 |
[11:58] | To what do I owe the pleasure? | 什么风把你们吹来了 |
[11:59] | We’re looking for Roger Wexler, is he here? | 我们要找罗杰·威斯勒 他在吗 |
[12:02] | He is not. I believe he’s | 他不在 据我所知 |
[12:04] | residing at a rehab facility in New Jersey. | 他正在新泽西的戒毒所 |
[12:09] | Who else is here? | 这里还有谁 |
[12:10] | It’s just me. | 只有我 |
[12:11] | Stay right there. | 站好不许动 |
[12:18] | Watch it, Billy. | 小心点 比利 |
[12:24] | What the hell are you doing with a goat in the middle of Manhattan? | 你为什么要在曼哈顿市中心养羊 |
[12:26] | I photograph him. | 我给它照相 |
[12:27] | Used to make calendars, | 以前都是日历照 |
[12:28] | but now Shackleton is starting a blog. | 但现在沙克尔顿要开自己的博客了 |
[12:31] | Shackleton is the goat? | 这羊叫沙克尔顿吗 |
[12:36] | Does this belong to Shackleton? | 这也是沙克尔顿的东西吗 |
[12:38] | ‘Cause it says Tucker. Where’s Roger? | 上面可写着塔克的名字 罗杰在哪 |
[12:39] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[12:40] | Think harder. | 好好想想 |
[12:42] | Or we’re charging you with accessory after the fact. | 不然我们就以事后从犯逮捕你 |
[12:43] | After what fact? What did Roger do? | 什么事后从犯 罗杰干了什么 |
[12:46] | We need to speak to him | 我们要找他问话 |
[12:46] | in connection to a homicide investigation. | 他涉嫌参与一起谋杀案 |
[12:48] | His son’s nanny was found dead this morning. | 他儿子的保姆今早被发现死亡 |
[12:51] | And the boy is missing, too. | 儿子也失踪了 |
[12:58] | You mean her? | 你是说她吗 |
[13:00] | This is Roger’s stuff, he printed out those pics the other day. | 这是罗杰的东西 照片是他前几天印的 |
[13:05] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[13:05] | No idea. | 不清楚 |
[13:07] | He was looking up something on his phone before he left. | 他离开前在手机上查了点什么 |
[13:11] | Does 117 mean anything to you? | 你知道117是什么意思吗 |
[13:13] | That better not be a flight number. | 千万别跟我说是航班号 |
[13:15] | We’ve already put tracers at all the airports, | 我们早已知会各大机场 |
[13:17] | railroads, port authority… | 铁路以及港口工作人员 |
[13:21] | I love the transpo theme. | 这运输公司主题的背包真好 |
[13:24] | My boys were obsessed with the train, | 我家小子们超喜欢火车 |
[13:26] | we used to ride the subways in circles. | 我们以前老坐地铁兜风 |
[13:27] | Oh, Tucker’s the same way. | 塔克也是 |
[13:29] | Oh, he loves buses, taxis, cars… | 他喜欢巴士 出租车和各式轿车 |
[13:31] | He just sits there and watches them pass by. | 他喜欢坐在路边静看车水马龙 |
[13:35] | Doesn’t the M117 stop | M117号巴士不是正好 |
[13:37] | right outside Beno’s place? | 停在班诺家门口吗 |
[13:55] | Excuse us, sorry. | 借过 抱歉 |
[14:01] | Make a scene and I’ll cuff you in front of your kid. | 你敢拒捕 我就在你儿子面前拷你 |
[14:04] | Come on. | 跟我走 |
[14:08] | Losing custody of Tucker must have been horrible for you. | 失去塔克的监护权你一定很难过吧 |
[14:12] | It’s the worst thing that’s ever happened to me. | 这是我遇到最痛苦的事 |
[14:14] | You’d do anything to get him back, wouldn’t you? | 为了夺回他 你什么都愿意做对吧 |
[14:17] | Maybe even killing Viviana? | 包括杀害维维安娜 |
[14:19] | What? Of course not. | 什么 当然不会 |
[14:20] | You’ve been planning so carefully. | 你一直在小心翼翼地计划 |
[14:23] | Stalking… | 跟踪 |
[14:24] | I wasn’t stalking! | 我没有跟踪 |
[14:25] | Those are the only photos I have of my son. | 这些是我仅有的我儿子的照片 |
[14:27] | I don’t have visitation rights. | 我没有探视权 |
[14:28] | The only time I get to see Tucker | 唯一能见到塔克的机会 |
[14:29] | is when his nanny picks him up at school. | 就是保姆接他放学的时候 |
[14:32] | I watch him from across the street. | 我只能在街对面看着 |
[14:33] | Must’ve made you crazy. | 肯定把你逼疯了吧 |
[14:35] | That she gets to spend time with your son and you didn’t. | 她都有机会陪你儿子 你却不能 |
[14:38] | So, you snapped. | 所以你崩溃了 |
[14:40] | You shot Viviana, you kidnapped your kid… | 杀了维维安娜 绑架了你的孩子 |
[14:42] | Look. | 听好 |
[14:44] | I saw Tucker just standing there. | 我看到塔克一个人站在那 |
[14:47] | Nobody came for him. What was I supposed to do? | 没人来接他 我能怎么办 |
[14:50] | I picked my kid up from school, | 我从学校接走了我的孩子 |
[14:51] | but I swear I didn’t kill Viviana. | 但我发誓没杀维维安娜 |
[14:57] | Roger’s alibi checked out. | 罗杰的不在场证明没问题 |
[14:59] | This wasn’t about custody. | 不是为了监护权 |
[15:01] | Any thoughts? | 还有其他想法吗 |
[15:01] | No idea. | 想不到了 |
[15:02] | We didn’t know much about her personal life. | 我们对她的私生活不是很了解 |
[15:04] | Who’s this? | 这是谁 |
[15:06] | Boyfriend, maybe? | 是她的男友吗 |
[15:08] | It’s her younger brother. | 这是她弟弟 |
[15:09] | He’s autistic. | 也有自闭症 |
[15:10] | That can’t be a coincidence. | 这么巧 |
[15:11] | Not at all. | 当然不是 |
[15:13] | Every autistic kid is different, obviously, | 每个自闭症患者都是不同的 |
[15:15] | but growing up around it | 但身边有这样的亲人 |
[15:17] | just gave Viviana special insight. | 给了维维安娜特殊的洞察力 |
[15:20] | Hiring Viv was the best thing I ever did for him. | 雇佣小维是我为他做过最棒的事情 |
[15:22] | See Viv, see Viv! | 小维呢 小维呢 |
[15:24] | What about hobbies? | 她有哪些爱好呢 |
[15:26] | Any place she’d like to go? | 有没有很爱去的地方 |
[15:27] | Well, Tucker wouldn’t know about that. | 塔克肯定不知道了 |
[15:31] | It’s hard to know what he’s thinking. | 想了解他的小脑瓜还是挺难的 |
[15:33] | See Viv? Viv, Jim, go, Jim. | 小维呢 小维 去”吉姆”了 |
[15:37] | Who’s Jim, Tucker? | 塔克 这个吉姆是谁呀 |
[15:39] | Is he Viv’s friend? | 是不是小维的朋友 |
[15:42] | Could he mean “gym,” | 他是不是在说”健身房”[音似] |
[15:43] | as in the health club? | 比如这个健康俱乐部 |
[15:47] | The gym was right. | 健身房的思路是对的 |
[15:49] | New York Fitness. | 纽约健身房 |
[15:51] | Broadway and 10th, to be exact. | 准确地说是百老汇和十号街的那家 |
[15:54] | Viviana’s locker had all of this. | 维维安娜的柜子里尽是这玩意儿 |
[16:01] | Viviana, what were you up to? | 维维安娜 你这是想干什么 |
[16:13] | Detective Soto, please sit. | 索托警探 请坐 |
[16:15] | I hope this can be real quick. | 我们速战速决 |
[16:17] | How can I help? | 需要我做些什么 |
[16:19] | Do you feel you can be completely honest when discussing | 聊戴蒙德警探与布罗德里克警监的关系时 |
[16:22] | Detective Diamond’s relationship with Captain Broderick? | 你觉得自己能知无不言吗 |
[16:27] | Yes, I do. | 当然 |
[16:31] | Okay, great. That’s all I needed. | 好的 我问完了 |
[16:34] | Thank you so much. | 感谢你的配合 |
[16:35] | But I haven’t given you any information. | 我还没回答任何问题呢 |
[16:37] | Look, everyone says you’re a great detective. | 大家都说你是一名出色的警探 |
[16:41] | I can’t outsmart you, so I’m not even going to try. | 我聪明不过你 所以根本不打算尝试 |
[16:44] | What are you talking about? | 什么意思 |
[16:45] | Well, Glennyn Ruckards | 格伦尼·理查兹给我说 |
[16:46] | told me your strum your fingers on the desk | 你要奉承她的时候 |
[16:49] | when you try to sweet-talk her. | 会用手指敲桌子 |
[16:51] | So I ask myself, | 所以我就在想 |
[16:52] | why would you want to sweet talk me | 我只是问你是否可以知无不言 |
[16:54] | when I ask if you can answer honestly | 你为什么要奉承我呢 |
[16:55] | and we both know there is only one reason. | 答案你我心知肚明 |
[16:58] | I’m not going to put you in the uncomfortable position | 我不揭露你想隐瞒的事情 |
[16:59] | of revealing whatever it is you’re hiding, | 让你难做人 |
[17:01] | but the fact that you’re hiding something | 但你有所保留的这个事实 |
[17:02] | is itself the subject of this interview. | 就是我想采访的主题 |
[17:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[17:08] | Oh, did you have anything you’d like to add, or… | 你还有没有什么要说的 或者… |
[17:10] | Nothing happened! | 什么都没发生 |
[17:18] | What else was in the gym bag? | 健身包里还有些什么 |
[17:19] | A second phone, | 一个备用手机 |
[17:20] | with a very full calendar. | 上面的日程被安排得很满 |
[17:22] | JF at the Waldorf Astoria, | 与JF在华尔道夫酒店 |
[17:24] | AP at the Ritz, about three dates a week. | 与AP在丽思饭店 一周平均三场约会 |
[17:27] | Pretty popular with the guys, huh? | 挺受男人欢迎啊 |
[17:29] | At least one girl, | 还有一个妹子 |
[17:30] | Viviana constantly texted a Sofie, | 她时不时地发短信给个叫苏菲的 |
[17:32] | including this morning. | 今早也发了 |
[17:33] | “Meet me in the park at 9:30 at sculpture thingy. | “九点半在公园的雕塑东东旁见面 |
[17:36] | Have something to show you.” | 有东西要给你看” |
[17:37] | Viviana was killed around 9:30 in close proximity to at least | 维维安娜是九点半左右被杀的 |
[17:41] | a dozen sculptures, and/or “thingies.” | 附近至少有十几个雕塑”东东” |
[17:44] | Only one app on the phone, a game, | 手机上只有一个程序 是个游戏 |
[17:46] | Sugar Slice, which even our resident gamer can’t make sense of. | 《糖果片片》 我们的职业玩家都觉得没道理 |
[17:49] | Worst game ever. | 最烂的游戏 没有之一 |
[17:50] | Keeps crashing on the first level. | 一直死在第一关 |
[17:52] | Super buggy. | 烦死了 |
[17:53] | So Viviana had something she wanted to show Sofie. | 所以维维安娜有东西想给苏菲看 |
[17:56] | Maybe that something got her killed. | 也许就是因为这个被杀的 |
[18:05] | This is a bad time for me, my boss will be home any minute. | 现在不太方便 我的老板快回来了 |
[18:08] | Listen, Sofie. | 苏菲 是这样 |
[18:09] | Worse time for Viviana. | 维维安娜比你更不方便 |
[18:11] | She was killed this morning. | 她今早被杀了 |
[18:13] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[18:16] | May I… may I help? | 让我来帮你一下吧 |
[18:30] | That’ll buy us 40 seconds. Go. | 这样至少能拖延四十秒 说吧 |
[18:32] | All right, Viviana texted you this morning. | 好 维维安娜今早给你发短信 |
[18:35] | She wanted you to meet her at the park? | 希望和你在公园见一面吗 |
[18:36] | Yes, I took the kids and waited for an hour, | 没错 我带着孩子在那等了一个小时 |
[18:38] | but she never showed. | 她没出现 |
[18:39] | How did you meet Viviana? | 你怎么认识维维安娜的 |
[18:41] | Through the agency. | 中介介绍的 |
[18:42] | The au pair agency or the escort agency? | 是互惠中介还是淫媒中介 |
[18:45] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂你在说什么 |
[18:46] | You know who would understand? | 你知道谁能让你听懂吗 |
[18:47] | Immigration. | 移民局 |
[18:49] | A prostitution charge voids your visa | 一项买淫的指控能让你的签证无效 |
[18:50] | and sends you right back to Belarus. | 并且立刻遣送你回白俄罗斯 |
[18:52] | We’re not prostitutes. | 我们不是妓女 |
[18:53] | We get paid for going on dates | 我们受雇参加约会 |
[18:55] | but what we do on those dates is for us to decide. | 但在约会里做什么 是自己的决定 |
[18:58] | I’m guessing you usually have sex? | 我猜一般你是去做爱 |
[19:00] | Do you not date? | 你没约过会吗 |
[19:01] | A guy takes you for dinner, and you have a nice time. | 一个男人请你吃个晚餐 哄得你很高兴 |
[19:04] | At end of night, sometimes you have sex, no? | 到了夜里 偶尔滚个床单 不是吗 |
[19:07] | – Not yet. – It’s the same thing. | -目前没有 -这也是一样的 |
[19:09] | There’s nothing shameful, what we do empowers women. | 没什么丢脸的 我们的行为是增强女权的 |
[19:12] | News flash! | 新闻短讯 |
[19:13] | It’s still illegal. | 这是违法的 |
[19:14] | So why don’t you give us something useful? | 不如你给我们提供点有用的信息 |
[19:16] | How does this au pair/escort agency work? | 这个护陪/三陪机构怎么运行的 |
[19:21] | I’ll show you. | 给你看 |
[19:30] | Sugar Slice is a fake game. | 《糖果片片》是个假游戏 |
[19:32] | Enter the right code and voila. | 输入正确的密码 |
[19:33] | A shopping list of hookers comes up. | 妓女名单就会出现 |
[19:38] | The whole agency’s run through an app. | 整个中介通过手机软件运行 |
[19:40] | That’s kind of genius. | 还挺聪明的 |
[19:41] | Brainchild of Charlotte Bernice, London School of Economics. | 夏洛特·柏妮思的杰作 伦敦经济学院 |
[19:44] | Two years of management consulting | 干过两年的企业管理 |
[19:46] | and now the owner of a very successful au pair agency. | 现在拥有一家出色的护培机构 |
[19:50] | Which doubles as a very successful prostitution ring. | 同时也是一家出色的卖淫集团 |
[19:54] | Bingo! | 正确 |
[19:55] | The men pay 15,000 bucks for every 10 dates. | 男人们交一万五就能有十次约会 |
[19:59] | It gives a new meaning to buying in bulk. | 对批发购买的新定义 |
[20:00] | Oh, but wait. | 等等 |
[20:02] | There’s more. | 还有呢 |
[20:03] | At the end of every month, the app provides an address to a party | 每个月末 手机软件会提供一个派对地址 |
[20:07] | and a code to get in. The johns come and check out the inventory. | 以及入场密码 嫖客们可以来查看货色 |
[20:11] | And how does she pay the women? | 那要怎么付钱给那些女人 |
[20:12] | Charlotte deposits $1,000 into their account for every date. | 夏洛特每次会存一千块进约会女郎的账户 |
[20:16] | So it’s like the Uber of sex. | 简直是性爱专车软件 |
[20:18] | Why would Charlotte want to knock off one of her employees? | 为什么夏洛特想做掉她的员工 |
[20:21] | Sofie said that Viviana and Charlotte | 苏菲说维维安娜和夏洛特 |
[20:23] | were fighting at the last mixer. | 上次活动时争吵起来了 |
[20:25] | Great, let’s pick up Charlotte. | 太好了 我们去抓夏洛特 |
[20:26] | She’s smart. If we want anything to stick, | 她很聪明 要想定罪 |
[20:29] | we have to catch her red-handed. | 我们必须抓她个现行 |
[20:31] | Do you have a plan? | 你有计划吗 |
[20:36] | It’ll be fish in a barrel. | 简直是瓮中捉鳖 |
[20:38] | Two to three dozen beautiful women | 二三十个美女 |
[20:40] | roaming the room waiting to be asked on a date. | 在屋里徘徊 等你去约 |
[20:42] | You will slip in. | 你悄悄进去 |
[20:43] | Peruse the inventory, make your pick. | 查看货色 挑出一个 |
[20:45] | As soon as Charlotte swoops in to seal the deal, | 只要夏洛特过来结账 |
[20:48] | we swoop in. | 我们就冲进去 |
[20:49] | Billy Soto looking fly. | 比利·索托帅炸了 |
[20:51] | Shame you don’t get to see me in action working my magic. | 你看不到我到处放电的样子太遗憾了 |
[20:54] | But we will. Watching through your eyes. | 我们看得到 通过你的眼睛 |
[20:57] | So, keep that magic focused on the case. | 把你的魅力用到案子上吧 |
[21:01] | Okay, one print out of every au pair on the sexy time app. | 好了 性护培软件上的资料都在这了 |
[21:04] | Great, they’re all going to be at the party tonight, | 很好 她们今晚都会去派对的 |
[21:06] | and any one of them could give us a motive on Charlotte. | 每个人都可能告诉我们夏洛特的作案动机 |
[21:08] | That’s why we really need someone in there | 我们非常需要有个人在内部 |
[21:10] | getting close to the women | 在比利和夏洛特接触的时候 |
[21:11] | while Billy deals with Charlotte. | 去接近这些女人 |
[21:12] | But it’s not going to be easy. | 那可不容易 |
[21:14] | These girls are from 12 different countries. | 这些姑娘来自十二个不同的国家 |
[21:16] | It’s like Model UN, except with real models. | 简直是模拟[模特]联合国 但都是真模特 |
[21:18] | Too bad we don’t have a translator. | 真遗憾我们没翻译 |
[21:20] | Bonjour. Guten tag. | 早[法语] 早[德语] |
[21:23] | How many languages do you speak? | 你会说几种语言 |
[21:24] | Six, still a little rusty on my Mandarin, but I could get by. | 六种 中文普通话说得不熟 但还过得去 |
[21:28] | Saddle up. | 准备好 |
[21:29] | The investigative assistant gets an assignment in the field? | 调查助理也可以出外勤吗 |
[21:32] | – Score. – The investigative assistant | -逮到了 -调查助理 |
[21:34] | requests that you don’t speak | 希望你不要假装他不在 |
[21:35] | about him as if he’s not in the room. | 乱说他坏话 |
[21:36] | Oh, of course. Tell him I’m sorry. | 好 替我说声对不起 |
[21:39] | It’s just that I’ve never seen an investigative assistant | 我只是从来没见过调查助理 |
[21:41] | assigned actual fieldwork. | 真的被派出工作去 |
[21:43] | Uniformed officers will be standing by | 便衣警察会在旁协助 |
[21:44] | just in case anything gets interesting. | 以防有意外发生 |
[21:47] | Forstas . | 懂了[瑞典语] |
[21:49] | “Understood.” I’m Swedish on my dad’s side. | 意思是”懂了” 我爸是瑞典人 |
[21:52] | Maybe I should tag along to work the ladies. | 或许我也该跟你们一起去 |
[21:55] | Um, Detective Diamond, | 戴蒙德警探 |
[21:56] | I would still love to get a moment with you. | 我还是很想跟您聊聊 |
[21:58] | For sure, be there in a jiffy. | 当然 马上就去 |
[22:01] | A long jiffy. | 很长的马上 |
[22:09] | This might not be saying much, but she’s smarter than she looks. | 我这句话也许没啥用 但她可比看上去聪明多了 |
[22:11] | Be careful with that one. | 小心提防这家伙 |
[22:12] | Don’t worry about me, got it covered. | 别担心我 搞得定 |
[22:14] | Okay, team. | 好了 伙计们 |
[22:15] | Ready to take down the newest version | 准备去见见世界最古老的职业 |
[22:17] | of the world’s oldest profession? | 最创新的办公模式吧 |
[22:30] | The things I do for my job. | 这工作太幸福了 |
[22:32] | Isn’t this just the best? | 是不是太爽了 |
[22:33] | Maybe we should have a secret handshake, you know? | 我们应该定个秘密握手礼 知道吗 |
[22:35] | Or like, a whistle, like brrrrrr. | 比如一个哨声 噗噗噗 |
[22:38] | Oh, my God, I love fieldwork. | 天啊 我好喜欢出外勤 |
[22:39] | I just keep pinching myself. | 激动得直掐自己 |
[22:40] | Billy. | 比利 |
[22:42] | Whoa, okay. | 好吧 |
[22:44] | Pretty sure we’ve established | 显然我们确定了 |
[22:45] | that neither of those two women is Charlotte, | 这两个女人之中没有夏洛特 |
[22:47] | so let’s move along. | 继续走 |
[22:49] | Sure, sure. | 当然 |
[22:50] | – Switching to Max. – What a great place! | -切换到麦克斯 -好地方啊 |
[22:53] | Max, are you okay? | 麦克斯 你还好吗 |
[23:04] | – Nope. – Billy, get over there, | -别 -比利 过去 |
[23:06] | and pull that Fraeulein off Max. | 把那姑娘从麦克斯身上揭下去 |
[23:09] | Hey, hey, get up. | 起来 |
[23:11] | Any info on Charlotte? | 有夏洛特的信息了吗 |
[23:12] | Not yet, these women aren’t talky, they’re handsy. | 没有 这些姑娘不爱动口 爱动手 |
[23:15] | Knock, knock. | 咚咚 |
[23:16] | So, hope I’m not interrupting. | 希望没打扰你们 |
[23:18] | Nope, nothing’s happening. | 没有 还没情况 |
[23:19] | So, it’s, uh, been an hour. You free? | 已经…过一小时了 有时间了吗 |
[23:24] | There’s more where that came from. | 我还可以给你更多 |
[23:25] | Any minute now. | 马上就好 |
[23:30] | Uh, what’s he doing? | 他在干什么 |
[23:31] | Infiltrating. | 打入内部 |
[23:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:34] | Well, shall we? | 能开始了吗 |
[23:38] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[23:39] | Hi! | 你好 |
[23:41] | Hi! I got your message, | 你好 我收到你短信了 |
[23:42] | but I thought you didn’t want me to stop by… | 可你不是不愿意我过来… |
[23:43] | Why wouldn’t I want | 为什么我会不想 |
[23:45] | my boyfriend to stop by? | 我的男朋友过来呢 |
[23:47] | Boyfriend? I like the sound of that… | 男朋友吗 我喜欢这个称… |
[23:49] | Yes, yes, this is Tony. | 是的 这位是托尼 |
[23:51] | – My man. – I’m your man? | -我的男人 -我是你男人吗 |
[23:53] | Nice to meet you. | 幸会 |
[23:54] | Detective Pulaski is here to see | 普拉斯基警探是来调查 |
[23:57] | if anything is going on between me and Jake, | 我和杰克… |
[24:00] | Captain Broderick, which of course is ridiculous | 布罗德里克警监之间关系的 真是荒唐 |
[24:04] | because I mean, look at us. | 毕竟 看我们多恩爱 |
[24:06] | Look at us. | 看看 |
[24:07] | Hey, guys. | 各位好啊 |
[24:12] | – Tony. – Jake. | -托尼 -杰克 |
[24:14] | I was just explaining to Detective Pulaski | 我正在跟普拉斯基警探说 |
[24:17] | that my boyfriend likes to stop by the workplace. | 我男朋友喜欢来局里看我 |
[24:20] | And we’re all cool with it. | 大家也都很欢迎 |
[24:23] | Aren’t we? | 是不是 |
[24:24] | Totally cool | 绝对欢迎 |
[24:26] | with this guy and my ex-wife. | 这家伙和我前妻在一起 |
[24:30] | Okay, well, I don’t want to interrupt anything. | 好吧 我可不想当灯泡 |
[24:34] | So, we’ll chat tomorrow. | 那我们明天再聊 |
[24:36] | – Good night. – Night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[24:37] | Nice to meet you. | 幸会 |
[24:39] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[24:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:48] | You just totally used me. | 你绝对是利用了我 |
[24:50] | Yes, I kinda did, yes. | 的确 是有一点 |
[24:53] | For the record, I liked it. | 郑重申明 我喜欢 |
[24:56] | You just called me your boyfriend, | 你刚说我是你男朋友 |
[24:57] | does that mean I get to call you my girlfriend? | 我是不是也能叫你女朋友 |
[25:00] | I’d like that. | 我喜欢 |
[25:01] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[25:03] | – Oh, we’ve got Charlotte. – Look at you. | -夏洛特出现了 -看看你 |
[25:07] | See you later, girlfriend. | 再见咯 女朋友 |
[25:09] | – She’s heading to Billy. – Very good. | -她去找比利了 -很好 |
[25:13] | You’re a new face. | 你是新面孔啊 |
[25:15] | I am Charlotte, your host. | 我叫夏洛特 这里的主人 |
[25:17] | Are we having fun? | 玩得开心吗 |
[25:19] | Yes, we are. | 很开心 |
[25:20] | I, uh… | 我… |
[25:22] | I like the options. | 喜欢这些姑娘 |
[25:24] | Well, yes, I’m very choosy about who I employ. | 是啊 我选人可是很挑剔的 |
[25:27] | Now, how does this all work exactly? | 具体是什么情况 |
[25:29] | Fifteen grand a month for the year, | 一万五一个月 |
[25:31] | and in return you get the complete girlfriend experience. | 你能享受到全套的女友体验 |
[25:34] | Ten dates a month with a gorgeous young woman. | 每月有十次机会和美女约 |
[25:36] | And no relationship demands, no drama. | 不用恋爱 不会闹事 |
[25:39] | I wanna make sure I get what I pay for. | 我想确保真的是物有所值 |
[25:41] | All these women, they’re down to… | 所有这些女人 都可以… |
[25:43] | You pick the girl, she will take care of you, | 你选姑娘 她会负责你 |
[25:45] | and I will take care of the payment. | 而我会负责费用问题 |
[25:48] | Well, I did hear about this one girl. | 我的确听说过一个姑娘 |
[25:51] | – Okay. – Viviana? | -请说 -维维安娜 |
[25:54] | She didn’t come in tonight. | 今晚她不在 |
[25:55] | You wanna see something? | 你想看个东西吗 |
[25:57] | Take a look at this. | 请看这个 |
[26:01] | Viviana didn’t come in tonight because she was murdered. | 维维安娜今晚没来 是因为她被谋杀了 |
[26:04] | And seeing as how you just committed ten acts of pandering, | 加上你刚才承认的十项拉客罪名 |
[26:06] | I suggest you start talking. | 我建议你老实交代 |
[26:07] | Uh, I had no idea. | 我根本不知道 |
[26:09] | Really? | 是吗 |
[26:10] | Because from what I’ve heard, | 因为我可听说 |
[26:11] | you and Viviana got into it really bad a few weeks ago. | 你和维维安娜几周前大吵了一架 |
[26:13] | Only because she had a, a bandage on her chest | 那是因为她胸口上贴了创口贴 |
[26:16] | and she wouldn’t tell me what happened to her. | 还不愿告诉我是怎么回事 |
[26:17] | And I got mad because she wouldn’t let me help. | 我生气是因为她不让我帮她 |
[26:19] | One of her dates was getting rough? | 是她哪次约会不顺吗 |
[26:20] | I’m not sure, but yeah, I think so. | 不知道 但我觉得是 |
[26:22] | All right, I’m going to need a list of all of her clients. | 好 我需要她所有客户的姓名 |
[26:24] | I don’t have the names, but they’re all in this room. | 我没有名字 但他们都在这屋里 |
[26:29] | Listen up, no one goes in or out. We may have trapped our killer. | 听好了 不许进出 我们可能已经困住凶手了 |
[26:33] | So, based on our intel, | 根据情报 |
[26:35] | the guy we’re looking for likes it rough. | 我们要找的人喜欢动粗 |
[26:37] | Oh, well, I can totally help because my new BFFs | 我绝对能帮上忙 因为我的新闺蜜 |
[26:40] | gave me intel on almost every Tom, | 基本告诉了我 |
[26:42] | Dick, and Harry John in this place. | 这里所有嫖客的情况 |
[26:44] | Okay, so big brawny guy right there | 那里的大个儿壮男 |
[26:46] | is completely harmless, he’s a crier. | 人畜无害 特别好哭 |
[26:48] | Freakazoid next to him likes to have his girls covered in food. | 边上那个小怪物喜欢女体盛 |
[26:51] | Then we have Sir Scarf right here… | 那边那位围巾男 |
[26:54] | Well, Reiko, what did you say about him? | 玲子 你怎么说的来着 |
[26:57] | Right, he’s a biter. | 对 他喜欢咬人 |
[26:58] | And then man-bun just has a lot of Mommy issues, so… | 然后那个丸子头男有很重的恋母情结 |
[27:02] | Billy, Viviana had a bite mark. | 比利 维维安娜身上有咬痕 |
[27:04] | That’s our guy. | 就是那个人 |
[27:06] | Okay, on it. | 好 我去了 |
[27:07] | Scarf. | 围巾男 |
[27:08] | Can I talk to you for a minute? | 能和你聊聊吗 |
[27:14] | Put her down, let her go. | 放手 放开她 |
[27:15] | Let her go. | 放开她 |
[27:22] | Looks like you bit off more than you could chew. | 看来你贪多咬不烂了啊 |
[27:25] | Good job. | 干得好 |
[27:30] | Look. | 听我说 |
[27:33] | We met through the link, but… | 我们是从线上认识的 但是 |
[27:35] | I really fell for Viviana. | 我真的爱上过维维安娜 |
[27:37] | I gave her my grandma’s ring. | 还把我祖母的戒指给了她 |
[27:39] | I wanted to marry her until I found out what she really was. | 我想娶她 可后来我发现了她的身份 |
[27:42] | So you didn’t know that she was on the clock. | 你不知道她是应召女吗 |
[27:44] | Of course I knew she was a pro, | 我当然知道 |
[27:46] | I just didn’t know she was a skank. | 只是不知道她是个婊子 |
[27:48] | And there’s a difference? | 两者有区别吗 |
[27:50] | Come on, Doug. | 说吧 道格 |
[27:50] | Huge. Check out the Erotic Hubdown. | 区别很大 去情色殿堂看看吧 |
[27:53] | It’s a website where people post reviews about sex workers. | 是个人们评论性工作者的网站 |
[27:57] | So it’s Yelp for hookers. | 算是妓女的大众点评吗 |
[27:59] | Basically. I found out about the bad reviews a few nights ago | 差不多 我几晚前在上面发现了差评 |
[28:02] | and I was skeeved out. | 非常愤怒 |
[28:04] | I met her for coffee yesterday and took my grandma’s ring back. | 昨天约她出来喝咖啡 要回了我祖母的戒指 |
[28:07] | That’s the last time I saw her. | 那是我最后一次见她 |
[28:09] | What time? | 具体时间 |
[28:10] | 8:30 A.M.? | 早上八点半吧 |
[28:12] | Soon as I left, I went straight to my doctor | 我一离开 径直去了医生那里 |
[28:14] | to get tested for STDs. | 检查有没有性病 |
[28:15] | You can check with his office. | 你可以问他的办公室 |
[28:18] | I’m going to need those records. | 我需要那些医疗记录 |
[28:19] | In the meantime, I’m willing to tread your client | 同时 我同意把你的委托人 |
[28:21] | directly to a holding cell. | 直接转入拘留室 |
[28:26] | The Erotic Hubdown. | “情色殿堂” |
[28:29] | Three Vivians, but only one Viviana in New York, okay. | 三个叫维维安的 但只有一个维维安娜在纽约 |
[28:34] | Twenty-three reviews. | 23个点评 |
[28:35] | Wait, Charlotte said Viviana only had a few clients | 等等 夏洛特说维维安娜只有几个客户 |
[28:37] | so there’s no way she’d have 23 different reviews. | 不可能有23个不同点评啊 |
[28:40] | Wow, and they’re all bad. | 而且都是差评 |
[28:41] | “I hired her and she overcharged me.” | “我雇了她 她敲我竹杠了” |
[28:44] | Then someone else says, “I hired her and she stole my wallet.” | 还有人说 “我雇了她 她偷了我钱包” |
[28:47] | Wait, and look at this one. “I hired her and she gave me crabs.” | 等等 再看这条 “我雇了她 她传染我阴虱了” |
[28:50] | Isn’t it weird they all start the exact same way, “I hired her…” | 不奇怪吗 他们都用”我雇了她”作为开头 |
[28:55] | Scoot. | 让开 |
[28:56] | Let’s see if we can pull any metadata on these reviews. | 我们看看能不能调出这些点评的元数据 |
[29:00] | Should be able to see some IP addresses… | 应该能看到IP地址… |
[29:02] | They’re all the same. | 都是同一个IP |
[29:04] | – Crystal Cox. – Crystal Cox. | -克莉斯托·考克斯 -克莉斯托·考克斯[水晶鸡鸡] |
[29:06] | She did not put a lot of effort into her porn name. | 她这艺名也真是没用心取 |
[29:08] | Mine’s “Frisky Longwood.” | 我的叫弗里斯基·朗沃德[活泼巨根] |
[29:10] | – Just text me the address. – Okay. | -把地址发我就好 -好的 |
[29:15] | Crap, I gotta do my interview with CDIU. | 完了 我得去接受局长办的人采访了 |
[29:17] | Watch yourself, rumor has it | 当心了 听说 |
[29:18] | she’s looking to transfer someone out. | 她等着调人走呢 |
[29:20] | During a hiring freeze? We’re understaffed as it is. | 现在可是停招期 我们已经人手不足了 |
[29:25] | Ask Laura and Billy to bring in Crystal Cox. | 让劳拉和比利带克莉斯托·考克斯来 |
[29:31] | So, with respect to Detective Diamond. | 无意冒犯戴蒙德警探 |
[29:34] | Fox example, you feel that, as two women of the same rank, | 比如说 你觉得作为两个平级的女性 |
[29:37] | you get equivalent assignments? | 你们任务分配公平吗 |
[29:39] | Yes, absolutely. | 是的 当然 |
[29:40] | Oh, okay, great, uh. | 是吗 很好 |
[29:43] | Detective Diamond thought the Captain | 戴蒙德警探觉得警监 |
[29:44] | might be giving you better cases. | 给你分派的案子更好 |
[29:45] | What? She’s the one that gets the best cases. | 什么 最好的案子都给她了好吗 |
[29:49] | I can’t believe she said that. | 她居然说这种话 |
[29:52] | Okay, I should tell you I just lied about that. | 好吧 我要承认刚才骗了你 |
[29:55] | Not that I’m a liar, just… | 我不是喜欢骗人 |
[29:57] | I sensed you were holding back | 是我感觉到你有所保留 |
[29:58] | so I used the standard false evidence ploy, | 所以用了虚假证据那招 |
[30:00] | sure you’re aware. | 相信你也熟悉 |
[30:02] | So, you were saying Detective Diamond gets the best cases? | 你说戴蒙德警探能拿到最好的案子吗 |
[30:07] | And you know what else? Everything she asks for gets approved. | 你知道还有什么吗 她要什么都会批准 |
[30:10] | She just has to cite her gut instinct. | 她只要靠直觉就好 |
[30:13] | Yeah, check her paperwork under the question, | 没错 你看看她文书里那些回答 |
[30:16] | “Why is this resource required?” | “为何需要此项物品” |
[30:18] | She writes the word “Gut” or she just draws a huge smiley face. | 她写”直觉”或者就画个大笑脸在底下 |
[30:21] | No one else could get away with that. | 别人要是这样肯定被骂 |
[30:23] | Anything else? | 还有别的吗 |
[30:24] | Yeah, she almost always gets paired with Billy in the field. | 是的 她出外勤总是能跟比利搭档 |
[30:27] | Why is that? Shouldn’t we like rotate or something? | 凭什么 不该大家轮流来吗 |
[30:31] | And do you have any idea why Captain Broderick | 那你知道布罗德里克警监为什么 |
[30:34] | seems to favor Detective Diamond? | 偏袒戴蒙德警探吗 |
[30:36] | Can this stay between you and me? | 可以不告诉别人吗 |
[30:39] | – Okay. – Promise? | -可以 -你保证 |
[30:40] | Swear. | 我保证 |
[30:41] | Laura Diamond is by far the best detective here. | 劳拉·戴蒙德是迄今为止局里最好的警探 |
[30:45] | I’m sorry, can you just say that cuase I… | 抱歉 你声音能… |
[30:46] | Laura Diamond is by far the best detective here. | 劳拉·戴蒙德是迄今为止局里最好的警探 |
[30:51] | But if you repeat a word of that to anyone, | 如果你敢把那句话跟别人说一个字 |
[30:54] | I will hunt you down. | 我就灭了你 |
[30:57] | Clear? | 懂了吗 |
[31:02] | I’ve been a detective a long time, I’m pretty good at it. | 我当警探很久了 也不是草包 |
[31:05] | You really expect me to believe | 你真觉得我会相信 |
[31:07] | that you’re real name is Crystal Cox? | 你真叫克莉斯托·考克斯吗 |
[31:11] | 纽约州 驾照 克莉斯托·考克斯 | |
[31:12] | My bad. | 好吧 |
[31:13] | So you’re not a prostitute? | 所以你不是妓女吗 |
[31:14] | I’m a podiatrist. | 我是足科医生 |
[31:16] | Can I go now? | 我能走了吗 |
[31:17] | Uh, not yet. | 还不行 |
[31:19] | Viviana Costa, apparently you know her. | 维维安娜·科斯塔 你似乎认识她 |
[31:22] | Now she actually is a prostitute. | 她才是妓女 |
[31:24] | And not a very good one according to | 根据你在”情爱殿堂”的点评 |
[31:26] | your reviews on the Erotic Hubdown site. | 她不算个称职的妓女 |
[31:30] | Viviana stole my fiance. | 维维安娜抢走了我未婚夫 |
[31:32] | Who is Doug Lowe. | 道格·洛维是吗 |
[31:33] | Yeah, it was. | 对 曾经是 |
[31:35] | Until he left me for some 20-year-old hooker. | 直到他甩了我找了个20岁的妓女 |
[31:38] | Uh, it sounds like he thought of her as more of a girlfriend. | 可他似乎更把她当女朋友呢 |
[31:41] | He is paying her to be with him. | 他是花钱雇她在一起的 |
[31:42] | Well, he was. | 雇过她 |
[31:44] | We discovered her body yesterday. | 我们昨天发现了她的尸体 |
[31:47] | Yesterday? | 昨天吗 |
[31:49] | I saw her yesterday. | 我昨天还看到她了 |
[31:54] | Where? | 在哪里 |
[31:55] | I’ve been following Doug. | 我在跟踪道格 |
[31:57] | Yesterday morning, he had coffee with her and I filmed them | 昨天早上 他们俩喝了咖啡 我拍下了他们 |
[32:01] | so I could show him that she didn’t love him. | 好让他知道她不是真的爱他 |
[32:04] | He was just another john. | 他不过是一个嫖客 |
[32:06] | Look, as soon as Doug’s out of sight, | 看 等道格一走远 |
[32:08] | she hops into a car with some other customer. | 她就跳进了别的顾客车里 |
[32:12] | This was taken right before she was shot. | 这是在她遇害前拍的 |
[32:15] | It doesn’t show the license plate. | 没拍到车牌 |
[32:18] | – Whoever’s driving is probably our killer. – I think you’re right. | -开车的人应该就是凶手 -没错 |
[32:21] | It’s too bad we can’t see who it is. | 真可惜没看到长相 |
[32:23] | We don’t need to. | 不需要看到 |
[32:24] | I know exactly who’s behind the wheel. | 我知道开车的是谁 |
[32:37] | And how exactly do you regard Captain Broderick in the workplace? | 你在工作时是如何看待布罗德里克警监的 |
[32:40] | Oh, with utmost respect. | 尊敬地看待 |
[32:42] | Utmost respect. | 尊敬地看待 |
[32:45] | Watch it! | 看着点 |
[32:46] | Ooh, you certainly are a creative driver. | 你车开得真有创意 |
[32:49] | Surprisingly hard to take notes on some of these turns… | 弯拐得也是让人没法记笔记 |
[32:52] | Well, I could always drop you off. | 我可以把你放下 |
[32:52] | No way, this is my first | 不用 这是我第一次 |
[32:54] | actual field assignment in New York, I’m good. | 在纽约出外勤 我没事 |
[32:56] | You’re a full-blown CDIU detective | 你是个称职的局长办警探 |
[32:58] | and you’ve never been in the field? | 可从没出过外勤吗 |
[33:00] | Oh, no, I have, just not a New York field. | 不 出过 只是不在纽约 |
[33:03] | In Wisconsin, I was in Robbery, Homicide forever. | 在威斯康辛 我一直办抢劫谋杀案 |
[33:11] | Enough about me, you and the Captain | 别说我了 你和警监 |
[33:13] | were working at different precincts when you got divorced? | 离婚的时候是在不同分局工作的吗 |
[33:16] | When I filed, yeah. | 在我申请离婚的时候 没错 |
[33:18] | So you got divorced after you filed at some point, | 所以你们是在提交申请以后离婚的 |
[33:21] | is that a long time? | 过了很久吗 |
[33:22] | Or, how does that work? | 或者 具体是什么流程 |
[33:22] | He took forever to sign the papers, | 他过了很久才签离婚协议 |
[33:24] | I took forever to send them in. | 我又过了很久才递交 |
[33:26] | Normal dysfunctional stuff. | 感情不和 |
[33:33] | You suck. | 怎么开车的 |
[33:35] | Normal dysfunctional stuff. | 感情不和 |
[33:40] | You’re married, yeah? | 你已婚 是吗 |
[33:43] | Not anymore. | 现在不是了 |
[33:45] | Why did you think I was married? | 你为什么觉得我已婚 |
[33:46] | You said you were Swedish on your father’s side, | 你说了你爸爸是瑞典人 |
[33:48] | “Pulaski” sounds Polish, so I figured it was your married name. | “普拉斯基”听着像波兰名 所以我猜是你夫家姓 |
[33:53] | Smart. | 聪明 |
[34:07] | Wait, I thought we were going in to get the bad guy? | 等等 我们不是要进去抓人吗 |
[34:09] | Nope, bad guy’s coming to us. | 不 坏蛋会出来找我们的 |
[34:17] | What the hell do you think you’re doing? | 你他妈这是在干什么 |
[34:19] | Inside the consulate you’re on Brazilian soil. | 在大使馆内是巴西领土 |
[34:22] | Out here, we can legally arrest you for murder. | 出来这里 我们可以用谋杀罪合法逮捕你 |
[34:26] | You crazy… | 你个疯… |
[34:27] | Don’t even think about it. | 想都别想 |
[34:45] | Come on, let’s go. | 来吧 我们走 |
[34:48] | Not bad for your first New York field trip. | 第一次在纽约出外勤不错啊 |
[34:54] | Do it. | 砸吧 |
[34:56] | I have a feeling it’ll be good for you. | 我有种感觉你会很享受 |
[35:11] | Ballistics matched your gun | 你所持枪的弹道 |
[35:13] | to the gun used to kill Viviana Costa. | 与射杀维维安娜·科斯塔的枪吻合 |
[35:16] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[35:16] | What, you picked her up after a coffee date, | 什么 她喝了咖啡后你接到她 |
[35:18] | took her into the woods, | 带她去了树林 |
[35:19] | shot her and you weren’t even late for work. | 杀了她 连上班都没耽误吗 |
[35:21] | What more should I understand? | 我还要再明白什么 |
[35:22] | She was bribing me, okay? | 她贿赂了我 好吗 |
[35:24] | When I processed her work visa a few months ago, | 几个月前我续签她的工作签证时 |
[35:26] | she offered me 20 grand to falsify a permanent visa. | 她给了我两万块 要伪造一张假的永久签证 |
[35:30] | But not for herself. | 但不是给她自己 |
[35:33] | – For her brother. – Yeah, | -给她弟弟 -是的 |
[35:34] | she thought he’d be better off in the US. | 她觉得他在美国会好一些 |
[35:36] | – So what, she didn’t pay up? – She did. | -所以呢 她没付够钱吗 -付够了 |
[35:38] | It was so easy for her to get this money, so I figured, | 但她钱来得太容易了 所以我想 |
[35:41] | why not up the price to 50 grand? | 为什么不提价到五万块 |
[35:44] | And she freaked out. | 然后她慌了 |
[35:46] | She said she was going to turn me in | 她说要去告发我 |
[35:47] | for accepting bribes. | 说我受贿 |
[35:50] | That would have been a 10-year sentence in Brazil! | 在巴西会判十年徒刑的 |
[35:52] | Well, now you don’t have to worry about that. | 现在你倒是不用担心了 |
[35:54] | Because you’re going to be locked up right here in the US | 因为你会在美国 |
[35:57] | for the rest of your life. | 被判终生监禁 |
[36:01] | And by the way, | 顺便说句 |
[36:02] | you look nothing like David Hasselhoff. | 你长得一点都不像大卫·哈塞尔霍夫 |
[36:10] | Now give it up, y’all, come on! | 掌声呢 各位 来吧 |
[36:17] | – Seriously? – Okay. | -真的假的 -好吧 |
[36:19] | Demolishing a Trans Am, was that necessary? | 砸烂一辆火鸟 真的有必要吗 |
[36:22] | Oh, um, yeah. | 当然 |
[36:24] | Thanks to the boys’ baseball bat, a killer’s behind bars, | 多亏了儿子们的球棒 凶手归案了 |
[36:27] | and we didn’t have to involved the State Department. | 我们还不用惊动国务院 |
[36:32] | So, I’ve finished my report. | 我写完了报告 |
[36:35] | Captain, may I speak with you please? | 警监 能跟你聊几句吗 |
[36:51] | With all due respect, sir, | 无意冒犯 长官 |
[36:53] | I have found several acts of impropriety | 我发现了数处绝对需要 |
[36:56] | that absolutely mandate a personnel change. | 进行人事调动的不恰当行为 |
[36:58] | What impropriety? | 什么不恰当行为 |
[37:01] | Just in my executive summary here… | 就记在我的概要里 |
[37:05] | “The Captain’s relationship with Detective Diamond | “警监与戴蒙德警探的关系 |
[37:08] | is far from resolved, | 根本没有解决清楚 |
[37:10] | “And inserts itself into the workplace on a daily basis. | 并且影响到了警局里的日常事务 |
[37:14] | “As does the flirtation between Detectives Soto and Bose.” | 至于索托与玻思警探之间的火花” |
[37:18] | Oh, but don’t say anything | 请先别告诉他们 |
[37:19] | to them because they’re not aware of it yet. | 因为他们自己还没发现 |
[37:21] | How do you know about that? | 你怎么会知道的 |
[37:22] | Please, do I look like I was born yesterday? | 拜托 我看起来有那么无知吗 |
[37:25] | Sort of. | 有点 |
[37:28] | You also have the administrative assistant working in the field. | 你们还派遣行政助理出外勤 |
[37:32] | The same one who worked here for months off the books. | 那位助理在这里偷偷工作了好几个月 |
[37:36] | All in, this precinct violates | 全部算上 这间分局 |
[37:37] | pretty much every personnel code in the book. | 基本违反了手册中的所有人事规定 |
[37:40] | Unfortunately, the form I’m required to fill out | 不幸的是 我要填写的表格 |
[37:42] | doesn’t allow for me to indicate | 并未允许我说明 |
[37:43] | some of the other things I have witnessed. | 我在这里发现的其他一些事情 |
[37:45] | – I get it, Detective. – Unparalleled teamwork. | -我明白 警探 -无与伦比的团队合作 |
[37:48] | Whip-smart sleuthing, and a record number of closed cases. | 聪明巧妙的侦查 以及破纪录的结案数量 |
[37:51] | Sir. | 长官 |
[37:54] | The past few days have been a revelation. | 过去的几天启发了我 |
[37:56] | You all have managed to excel even when wildly understaffed. | 你们在人手极端不足的情况下依然超越了别人 |
[38:02] | But the rules are the rules, so… | 但规定就是规定 所以… |
[38:06] | Please excuse my hesitation… | 请原谅我的犹豫 |
[38:08] | Oh, and my tendency to twist my fingers when I’m nervous. | 还有在紧张时会扭手指的习惯 |
[38:11] | …while I tell you my proposed personnel change. | 我要告诉你我准备提出的人事变化方案 |
[38:14] | Detective Pulaski, let me stop you there. | 普拉斯基警探 我打断一下 |
[38:17] | If anyone is going to be transferred, | 如果必须有人要调走 |
[38:19] | – it’s me. – Sir. | -也该是我 -长官 |
[38:21] | That’s not exactly what I had in mind. | 我想的不是这个 |
[38:30] | L-bizzle. | 劳神探 |
[38:32] | Anyone know why Jake sent up the Bat signal? | 有人知道为什么杰克要喊大家来吗 |
[38:35] | We assume it’s about who’s getting transferred. | 我们猜是说谁要被调走了 |
[38:37] | Can we please not use the “T” word? | 能别说”调”这个字吗 |
[38:39] | I usually listen to Jake better after a few drinks. | 我一般喝醉了才能听进杰克的话 |
[38:42] | Bar Keep, beer with a beer chaser please. | 酒保 一杯啤酒加杯烈酒 |
[38:48] | Well, thank you all for joining me. | 谢谢各位到来 |
[38:50] | It seemed like we needed a drink | 经历了这几天的紧张后 |
[38:51] | after the stress of the past few days. | 似乎我们都需要喝一杯 |
[38:54] | But the CDIU’s investigation has ended. | 不过局长办的调查结束了 |
[38:59] | And it has revealed what we all knew to be true, | 也证实了大家都相信的一件事 |
[39:03] | that things could not continue as they had been. | 事情不能照原样继续了 |
[39:08] | Because we have been understaffed for far too long. | 因为分局人手不足真的很久了 |
[39:11] | And due to a hiring freeze, we couldn’t bring anyone in, | 加上已经停招 没有新人加入 |
[39:14] | unless, that is, the CDIU | 除非 局长办 |
[39:17] | suggested that we transfer in someone, so… | 建议我们调入人手 所以… |
[39:20] | ladies and gentleman. | 女士们先生们 |
[39:22] | And Hal. | 还有哈尔 |
[39:24] | I’d like to introduce you | 我向各位介绍 |
[39:24] | to the newest member of the 2nd Precinct, | 第二分局的最新成员 |
[39:26] | Detective Frankie Pulaski. | 弗兰克·普拉斯基警探 |
[39:37] | Thanks, guys. | 谢谢大家 |
[39:43] | – Congrats. – Thanks, thanks… | -恭喜 -谢谢 谢谢 |
[39:45] | Welcome aboard, Detective. | 欢迎入伙 警探 |
[39:46] | Thank you, Detective. | 谢谢 警探 |
[39:50] | So you turned in your report? | 所以你报告交了吗 |
[39:51] | Basically wrote itself, | 基本上一目了然 |
[39:52] | once I realized who the anonymous complaint was from. | 在我知道是谁提交了匿名投诉以后 |
[39:56] | You know who it was? | 你知道是谁吗 |
[39:58] | Went back and did a little digging. | 我回去做了些调查 |
[39:59] | We’ve been seriously backlogged in CDIU, | 局长办真的积压了不少文件 |
[40:01] | so once I realized the complaint was submitted only two days | 所以当我一发现是谁在布罗德里克警监 |
[40:05] | after Captain Broderick was transferred to the 2nd Precinct… | 到任二分局才两天后就提交的投诉… |
[40:12] | Me? | 是我吗 |
[40:15] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[40:16] | This was a five-month-old complaint? | 这是因为我五个月前的投诉吗 |
[40:19] | Sent in by someone who | 来自于一个 |
[40:20] | referred to your ex as “Captain Man-Child.” | 称你前夫为”老小孩警监”的人 |
[40:24] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[40:25] | Your secret is safe with me. | 我不会告诉别人这事的 |
[40:28] | And your secret is safe with me. | 我也不会告诉别人你的事的 |
[40:32] | I’m not sure what you’re referring to. | 我不太懂你在说什么 |
[40:34] | Your husband. | 你丈夫 |
[40:36] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[40:40] | Wow, how did you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[40:42] | Well, you obviously don’t know Jack about how divorce works. | 你显然不清楚离婚程序怎么走 |
[40:46] | So I did a little digging myself… | 所以我就调查了一下 |
[40:49] | is that why you moved to New York? | 你是因为这个才搬来纽约吗 |
[40:54] | I’m, uh, guessing you can relate. | 我猜你有同感 |
[40:58] | Being a cop who was married to a cop… | 身为一个嫁给警察的警察 |
[41:02] | After it happened, | 那事之后 |
[41:04] | I became | 我变成了… |
[41:06] | that woman whose husband died on the job. | 丈夫因公殉职的女人 |
[41:12] | I miss him every day. | 我每天都想念他 |
[41:14] | But… | 不过 |
[41:17] | I am really ready to start over. | 我已经完全准备好重新开始了 |
[41:21] | Well, welcome to the 2nd Precinct, Wisconsin. | 欢迎来二分局 威斯康辛姑娘 |
[41:24] | Starting over is our specialty. | 重新开始我们最在行 |
[41:29] | – So fun! – Yeah. | -好高兴 -是啊 |
[41:30] | Detective Pulaski, somebody over there wants to say hi. | 普拉斯基警探 那边有几个人想问你好 |
[41:33] | – Fantastic, yeah. – Yeah. | -真棒 -是啊 |
[41:37] | And then there was one person in the precinct too many. | 局里有个人太多余了 |
[41:39] | Am I right, or am I right? | 我说得是对还是很对 |
[41:44] | So, it looks like we are safe. | 看来我们安全了 |
[41:47] | Till the next time nothing happens. | 直到下次什么事都没发生时 |
[41:49] | There will be no “next time nothing happens” | 不会再有”下次什么事都没发生”了 |
[41:53] | Understood? | 明白吗 |
[41:54] | Understood, Detective. | 明白了 警探 |
[41:58] | – Careful. – Sorry. | -当心 -抱歉 |
[41:59] | You’re just hurling them. | 用力扔 |
[42:01] | – Got the board! – Oh! Go Frankie! | -扔上靶了 -加油 弗兰克 |
[42:02] | Do you think there’s any chance she weaseled her way in here, | 你觉得她有可能是耍诡计进来 |
[42:05] | so that she could keep an eye on us? | 好监视我们吗 |
[42:07] | – No. – Go, Frankie, get busy. Go. Go. Go. | -不觉得 -弗兰克加油 |
[42:11] | – I kinda like her. – Go go go go… | -我喜欢她 -加油 |
[42:13] | And I, for one, have nothing to hide. | 而我 问心无愧 |
[42:16] | Me neither. | 我也是 |