时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | That is a delightful array of food and beverage. | 买了不少食物饮料啊 |
[00:12] | Must be some party. | 一定是个大派对吧 |
[00:14] | Mind your business, lady. Add this too. | 别多管闲事 女士 还要这个 |
[00:17] | Let me help you with that. | 我来帮你吧 |
[00:19] | Yo! What the hell you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[00:21] | Huh, funny. You don’t look like a Laura Diamond. | 有意思啊 你看着不像劳拉·戴蒙德呢 |
[00:24] | Does he look like a Laura Diamond? | 你觉得他像劳拉·戴蒙德吗 |
[00:27] | No. | 不像 |
[00:28] | Well, you know who does look like a Detective Laura Diamond? | 你知道谁像劳拉·戴蒙德警探吗 |
[00:32] | This guy. | 正是本人 |
[00:36] | That’s just a waste of affordable Chardonnay. | 你真是浪费了一瓶上好夏敦埃酒 |
[00:39] | Damn! How’d you find me anyway, man? | 我去 你怎么找到我的 |
[00:41] | Well, genius. | 大天才 |
[00:42] | First tip-off was the substantial purchase made on my debit card | 首先你用我的借记卡在3X音像世界 |
[00:46] | at XXX Video World. | 买了好多东西 |
[00:48] | You do know they invented the internet, right? | 你知道世界上有网络这个东西吧 |
[00:51] | So then I figured your next stop would be to load up on cheap booze, | 所以我就想下面你肯定要狂买便宜酒 |
[00:55] | and you did not disappoint, fake Laura Diamond. | 你果然没让人失望 假劳拉·戴蒙德 |
[00:58] | Bad luck, stealing a cop’s wallet. Take him away, guys. | 算你倒霉 偷了警察的钱包 带他走 |
[01:04] | Oh, it’s your birthday this week! | 这周是你生日啊 |
[01:06] | – Happy birth… – Finish that sentence | -生日快… -你要是敢说完 |
[01:07] | and I’m gonna drag your ass in, too. | 我就也把你抓进去 |
[01:10] | I paid for the donuts, right? | 甜甜圈我付钱了对吧 |
[01:22] | Donut? | 吃甜甜圈吗 |
[01:27] | Donut? | 吃甜甜圈吗 |
[01:28] | – It looks stale. – That’s why they were half off. | -好像快过期了 -所以才半价 |
[01:30] | Petty officer, second class. | 海军二等士官 |
[01:32] | Greg Hampson, shot point blank in the chest more or less 12 hours ago. | 格雷格·汉普森 约12小时前胸部近距离中枪 |
[01:36] | Tugboat captain pulled his body out of the East River. | 拖船船长从东河里发现了他的尸体 |
[01:38] | Probably in town for Fleet Week, | 进城可能是为了参加舰艇周 |
[01:40] | there are thousands of sailors here on shore leave. | 有成千上万名海员正在这里度登岸假 |
[01:42] | Is that… | 那是… |
[01:43] | – Mustard? – Floral residue. | -芥末吗 -花的残留物 |
[01:46] | Remnants found in the wound also. | 他的伤口中也发现了残留物 |
[01:48] | Possibly a boutonniere. | 可能是别在纽扣上的花留下的 |
[01:49] | Wouldn’t expect to see that after twelve hours in the drink. | 没想到水里泡了12小时还能有残留物 |
[01:51] | Probably lilies. Stained the crap out of my prom dress. | 可能是百合 我的礼服就被百合害了个惨 |
[01:54] | We’ll screen for prints and DNA but | 我们可以寻找指纹和DNA证据 但是 |
[01:57] | river contaminants gonna make a finding pretty unlikely. | 因为河水污染 所以找到的概率极低 |
[02:00] | Do we know the name of his ship? | 知道他是哪艘舰艇上的人吗 |
[02:01] | Fortunately seamen favor waterproof wallets. | 还好海员的钱包一般都是防水的 |
[02:04] | ID puts him on the USS Sherwood. | 身份证显示他是舍伍德号上的人 |
[02:06] | Aircraft carrier, Nimitz Class. | 尼米兹级式航空母舰 |
[02:08] | USS Sherwood, docked on Pier 92. | 舍伍德号 在92码头停泊 |
[02:17] | Got a sec? | 有时间吗 |
[02:19] | – Really, on my break? – Oh, sorry! | -非要在我休息时间找我吗 -抱歉 |
[02:21] | When are you back? | 你什么时候休息结束 |
[02:26] | – Back, may I help you? – Yes. | -结束了 有事吗 -有 |
[02:28] | I made a birthday list of everyone in the precinct… | 我给局里的人做了份生日名单… |
[02:30] | You really didn’t need to do that. | 真的没那个必要 |
[02:31] | I know, it’s just something I always did back in Wisconsin… | 我知道 可我在威斯康星时就喜欢… |
[02:33] | I mean, because I do that. It’s my thang. | 我是说 这一般是我负责的 |
[02:35] | Then you know it’s Laura’s birthday tomorrow. | 那你肯定知道明天是劳拉的生日喽 |
[02:38] | I’m assuming we’re doing a party. | 我们办个派对吧 |
[02:40] | For Laura? | 给劳拉吗 |
[02:41] | Yeah, that would be a no. | 绝对不行 |
[02:43] | Oh, well, if no one else is on it, | 如果没有别人愿意办 |
[02:46] | I’m happy to plan the whole thing. | 我愿意负责策划 |
[02:51] | Well then you must let me help! | 那必须让我来帮你啊 |
[02:52] | You know, I know Laura better than the soundtrack to Wicked. | 毕竟我比任何人都了解劳拉 |
[02:55] | Wow! Ha, that’d be awesome. | 真的吗 那就太棒了 |
[02:58] | Okay, whatever you do, just make sure that it’s a surprise. | 无论如何 一定要保证惊喜 |
[03:02] | Really? I wouldn’t have pegged Laura for the “Surprise party” type. | 是吗 没想到劳拉会喜欢惊喜派对 |
[03:06] | I know, right? The woman is a bundle of contradictions. | 谁说不是啊 劳拉就是个矛盾综合体 |
[03:09] | There is nothing she loves more than walking into a dark room | 她最喜欢的就是走进一间黑屋子 |
[03:12] | and having a mob of well-wishers jump out at her, shouting, | 然后有一群人突然跳出来对她大喊 |
[03:15] | “Happy birthday!” | 生日快乐 |
[03:16] | It would be a huge challenge | 要真正惊喜到 |
[03:18] | to surprise the best detective on the force. | 局里最厉害的警探 好有挑战性啊 |
[03:21] | I gotta start planning! | 我得马上开始策划 |
[03:22] | Thanks, Max! | 谢谢 麦克斯 |
[03:37] | Seasick already? You do realize the ship isn’t moving? | 开始晕船了吗 你知道船还没开吧 |
[03:41] | I’ve got a finely tuned stomach sensitivity. | 我的胃比较敏感而已 |
[03:44] | Okay, I’ll just slide out of your barf radius. | 那我要离你远点 免得被你吐一身 |
[03:47] | Oh, look. Our military escort. | 快看 保家卫国的人来了 |
[03:49] | Busting out that NYPD respect. | 感觉不会把纽约警署放在眼里 |
[03:51] | Why am I not getting that vibe? | 我怎么没那种感觉 |
[03:54] | Special Agent Barrington, | 巴灵顿特别探员 |
[03:56] | NCIS, this is Lieutenant Commander Simmons, | 海军罪案调查处 这是西蒙斯少校 |
[03:59] | the captain’s XO. | 舰艇大副 |
[04:00] | Detective Diamond, Soto, NYPD Homicide. | 戴蒙德 索托警探 纽约警署重案组 |
[04:03] | We understand you’ve been inquiring about Petty Officer Hampson? | 你们是来询问汉普森士官的事对吧 |
[04:06] | Not inquiring, we’re conducting a murder investigation. | 不是询问 我们是来进行谋杀案调查的 |
[04:08] | You’d need approval from Captain Meeks | 你们需要征得米克斯舰长的同意 |
[04:11] | and he’s on a call with Naval Intelligence. | 而他现在正跟海军情报局的人通话 |
[04:14] | We’ll be happy to wait. | 我们可以等 |
[04:14] | He has a dedication ceremony on board today. | 他今天还要参加一场舰上揭幕仪式 |
[04:16] | Let’s just say the captain’s an extremely busy man. | 舰长真的很忙 |
[04:19] | Now, if you’ll excuse me. | 先失陪了 |
[04:22] | Uh, Detective, are you all right? You look a little green. | 警探 你没事吧 你面色有点苍白 |
[04:26] | Uh, I just need a minute with my partner. | 我跟我搭档单独说几句话 |
[04:31] | – We’re being dock blocked. – Big time. | -他们在打太极 -非常严重 |
[04:33] | By a pencil pusher with a pencil skirt. | 被一个穿铅笔裙的秘书打了太极 |
[04:35] | She probably keeps her gun on her desk next to her paperclips. | 她的枪可能就放在桌子上的曲别针旁边 |
[04:38] | Okay, this is the plan. | 好吧 计划是这样的 |
[04:39] | I’m gonna say I need a bathroom because I’m about to blow chunks. | 一会儿我就说要吐了必须马上去厕所 |
[04:41] | – You are about to blow chunks. – Making it a good plan. | -你确实就要吐了 -说明这计划很可行 |
[04:44] | You distract her long enough | 你转移她的注意力 为我找汉普森的船舱 |
[04:46] | for me to find Hampson’s cabin. | 争取足够的时间 |
[04:47] | How am I supposed to do that? | 这要怎么做 |
[04:48] | She’s a woman, you’re Billy Soto, | 她是个女人 你是比利·索托 |
[04:50] | do I have to spell it out? | 还用我继续说吗 |
[04:53] | The head’s a deck below. | 在船头甲板下面 |
[04:59] | Hola. | 你好 |
[05:00] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[05:05] | Hello! | 你们好 |
[05:10] | Greg Hampson’s cabin? | 格雷格·汉普森的船舱在哪 |
[05:12] | Down the hall to your right, ma’am. | 走廊尽头右手边 女士 |
[05:16] | As you were. | 您继续 |
[05:40] | Free drinks? | 免费畅饮 |
[05:55] | Hi! Perfect timing! | 你们好 来得正好 |
[05:58] | Now you came to take me to your captain. | 现在你们可以带我去见舰长了 |
[06:12] | Ok! I could take it from here. | 好了 送到这里就好 |
[06:14] | Less chit-chat next time, huh? | 下次再聊吧 |
[06:17] | Stand down. | 退下 |
[06:18] | Well, as you can see, Detective, it’s not a good time. | 你也看到了 警探 现在不是时候 |
[06:20] | Sir, this is an urgent matter. | 长官 这是紧急事件 |
[06:22] | I just found these bloody rags | 我刚才在汉普森军士的鞋柜里 |
[06:24] | in Petty Officer Hampson’s foot locker. | 找到了这些带血的破布 |
[06:27] | That area is under seal. | 那个地方被封锁了 |
[06:29] | Was. I’ve worked my fair share of Maritime crimes. | 现在不是了 我查了海上犯罪的法规 |
[06:32] | NYPD has the right to search a victim’s cabin. | 纽约警局有权利搜查死者的船舱 |
[06:35] | Petty Officer Hampson’s tragic death is a Navy matter | 汉普森军士的惨死是海军事务 |
[06:38] | and I can assure you | 我可以向你保证 |
[06:39] | the Navy is conducting its own, very thorough investigation. | 我们海军会进行全面彻底的调查 |
[06:42] | Now, if you’ll excuse me. | 请恕我失陪了 |
[06:45] | I see the mayor’s wife and some other really fancy people | 我看见市长夫人和那些有头有脸的人 |
[06:49] | are waiting for you to cut the ribbon. | 都在等你剪彩呢 |
[06:52] | So do we have your cooperation or not? | 所以你愿意跟我们合作吗 |
[06:55] | I’m going to need to speak with your superior. | 我需要跟你的上级谈 |
[06:57] | My captain is Jake Broderick. | 我的警监是杰克·布罗德里克 |
[07:00] | Second Precinct. Hit one for his cell, | 第二分局 快速拨号1是他的手机 |
[07:03] | two for his office. | 2是他的办公室 |
[07:04] | And I will need to speak to your sailors. | 而我需要跟你的水手们谈 |
[07:07] | Well, I’ve got 6,000 of them currently spread out all over the city | 我手下有六千名水手 现在分散在整个城市 |
[07:11] | and we ship out in 72 hours. | 而我们在72小时内就要启航 |
[07:13] | Then I better get started. | 那我最好赶紧开始 |
[07:19] | Reynaldo says the bloody rags tested negative for our victim or | 雷纳尔多说血布的检测结果与死者不符 |
[07:23] | any human victim, for that matter. | 而且根本就不是人血 |
[07:25] | – So what was it? – Shark blood. | -那是什么血 -鲨鱼血 |
[07:28] | So unless our victim has a taste for funky sushi… | 所以除非本案死者偏爱时髦的寿司… |
[07:32] | He’s smuggling shark fin. | 他在走私鱼翅 |
[07:34] | Shark fin’s illegal now? | 现在买卖鱼翅违法吗 |
[07:35] | Oh, it’s big money. | 利润非常可观 |
[07:37] | Yeah, the boys just did a “Save the sea life” project | 我儿子们那个极有环保意识的学校 |
[07:40] | at their uber eco-conscious school. | 做了个”拯救海洋生物”的计划 |
[07:43] | Maybe someday they’ll even learn how to spell. | 也许有一天他们能学会怎么拼写 |
[07:45] | Shark fin is a precious aphrodisiac in Asia. | 鱼翅在亚洲是非常珍贵的春药 |
[07:49] | So I’m told. | 都是听说的 |
[07:50] | Note to self for my next vacation. | 为我下一次休假做个笔记 |
[07:53] | Our aircraft carrier did just get in from the Indian Ocean. | 我们的航空母舰刚从印度洋回来 |
[07:55] | Well, if he was smuggling, | 如果他从事走私活动 |
[07:56] | he’d definitely would need an accomplice. | 他绝对需要同伙的 |
[07:57] | And a falling out with said accomplice could spell motive. | 而与同伙发生争执可以成为作案动机 |
[08:01] | I wonder how far up the chain it could go, | 我想知道这条线能走多远 |
[08:03] | because it seemed like | 因为看起来 |
[08:04] | Captain Meeks was not saying everything he knew. | 米克斯船长对我们有所隐瞒 |
[08:07] | That would be quite impressive, | 那个人可真是令人印象深刻 |
[08:08] | because he was sure saying a lot | 他给我打电话读《取缔闹事法》时 |
[08:10] | when he called to read me the Riot Act. | 滔滔不绝说了一大堆 |
[08:12] | He told me to reign in my female detective. | 他叫我管好自己的女性警探 |
[08:16] | Aw, he referred to me by my gender? | 他还特意指出我的性别了吗 |
[08:19] | Well, that is just the sweetest! | 那可真是太贴心了 |
[08:22] | They are pursuing their own investigation. | 他们在自己进行调查 |
[08:24] | Wait a minute, the protocol is clear. | 稍等 协议写得很清楚 |
[08:26] | We’re sharing jurisdiction with the Navy on this, right? | 此案上我们和海军都有司法权 不是吗 |
[08:29] | A point I made quite clear with the captain. | 这一点我和船长说得很清楚了 |
[08:31] | If only we knew | 只要我们知道 |
[08:32] | where a bunch of sailors would hang out during Fleet Week… | 那帮水手在舰队周会去哪闲晃… |
[08:36] | Oh, what do you know! | 你怎么知道 |
[08:39] | Got it in Hampson’s room. | 在汉普森屋里找到的 |
[08:40] | The Landmark Bar, half price during Fleet Week. | 地标酒吧 舰队周期间半价 |
[08:44] | Ladies drink free! | 女士免费 |
[08:47] | Well, I will send the other ladies. | 我会派别的女士去查 |
[08:49] | You and Billy dig into Hampson. | 你和比利去挖汉普森的料 |
[08:51] | Profile, family history… anything that could be helpful. | 简历 家史… 任何有用的都行 |
[08:54] | When do I get to be boss? | 我什么时候才能当上老板 |
[09:02] | At ease, sailor. Recognize this man? | 稍息 水手 认识这个人吗 |
[09:07] | Bunked two doors down from him. | 他就住我隔壁房 |
[09:09] | Sad what happened. Good sailor. | 可惜了 他是个好水手 |
[09:11] | Was he into anything not good? | 他有什么不良嗜好吗 |
[09:12] | No. Guy was a high and tight. | 没有 他很严于律己 |
[09:15] | Wilbur, his bunk mate, | 威尔伯 跟他住上下铺 |
[09:16] | was always bitching about him being a Boy Scout. | 总抱怨说他是个童子军 |
[09:18] | Where can we find Wilbur? | 在哪能找到威尔伯 |
[09:19] | He’s making a supply run in Chinatown. | 他在中国城做补品生意 |
[09:21] | What kind of supply run would a sailor be making in Chinatown? | 水手能在中国城做什么补品生意 |
[09:25] | – It’s kind of dirty, ma’am. – I’m a homicide detective! | -有点黄暴啊 女士 -我可是凶案科警探 |
[09:28] | – Try me. – Okay, so… | -你试试 -好吧… |
[09:30] | There’s this Chinese supplement… Tiger penis powder. | 中国有种补品 虎鞭粉 |
[09:34] | What kind of powder? | 什么粉 |
[09:35] | I think he said tiger penis. | 我觉得他说的是虎鞭 |
[09:37] | It’s like herbal Viagra. I hear one hit and you can go for hours. | 像草本伟哥一样 一点换你几小时雄风 |
[09:40] | We don’t want you to go for hours. | 我们可不希望你来几个小时 |
[09:41] | – Go where? – Keep taking notes. | -来什么 -继续记 |
[09:43] | So where would he be in Chinatown to get this substance? | 他得到中国城哪儿去搞到这玩意 |
[09:45] | I think he said Mott and Canal. | 他好像说是莫特和卡耐尔 |
[09:47] | – Thank you. – Thank you. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[09:50] | Sounds like a place that would buy and sell shark fin. | 听上去就像那种会卖鱼翅的店 |
[09:56] | So is Tony whipping up a big foodie dinner to celebrate your big… | 所以托尼有没有搞桌盛宴来庆祝你的… |
[09:59] | Day that we’re not talking about? | 不能说的那个日子吗 |
[10:02] | Yep. Just hoping that my stomach is off the boat by then. | 是的 只能希望到时候我的肚子不晕船了 |
[10:07] | It better be. It’s not every day that you turn… | 最好这样 这大喜的日子可是你的… |
[10:08] | Hey, don’t even! | 别给我提这个 |
[10:11] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[10:13] | Hi, do you have anything for seasickness? | 你这有没有治晕船的东西 |
[10:16] | You got a problem? I got the cure. | 你有病吗 我有药啊 |
[10:22] | One teaspoon, three times a day, boom, you’re all good. | 每次一茶勺 一天三次 马上活蹦乱跳 |
[10:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:27] | How about, um… | 那… |
[10:29] | Husband troubles? | 怎么治老公呢 |
[10:33] | Tiger penis. | 虎鞭 |
[10:34] | For realz. This will make him a new man overnight. | 货真价实 让他整晚脱胎换骨雄风大振 |
[10:37] | Yeah, um, we tried tiger penis, it wasn’t strong enough. | 我们试过虎鞭了 药效不够强 |
[10:42] | He really needs a lot of help in that… | 他真的需要很大的帮助 |
[10:47] | Area, so… | 那方面吧 所以… |
[10:48] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[10:49] | Nothing to be embarrassed about, honey. | 没什么不好意思的 亲爱的 |
[10:51] | It’s just because you wear those tighty whities. | 只怪你三角内裤太勒了 |
[10:55] | Do you sell anything… more powerful? | 你还有…劲更大的吗 |
[10:58] | Like maybe…shark fin? | 比如说 鱼翅 |
[11:00] | Whoa lady, shark fin’s illegal. | 小姐 贩卖鱼翅是违法的 |
[11:02] | I don’t mess with that stuff. | 我可不搅和那种东西 |
[11:04] | – You sure? – Right back here. | -你确定吗 -这边 |
[11:12] | Wilbur. | 威尔伯 |
[11:15] | – Are you all right? – Yeah, I’m fine, go! Go. | -你没事吧 -我没事 快去 |
[11:18] | Watch out! Excuse me, excuse me! | 小心 不好意思 不好意思 |
[11:20] | Hey, NYPD! Stop! | 纽约警局 站住 |
[11:26] | I said stop! | 我叫你站住 |
[11:49] | Hey! Freeze, don’t move. Don’t move! | 不许动 不许动 不要动 |
[11:51] | Dude, can you not see I got the drop on you? | 伙计 你看不出来我能轻松搞定你吗 |
[11:53] | Freeze, sailor! | 不许动 水手 |
[11:55] | NCIS. | 海军罪案调查处 |
[11:57] | Looks like she’s got the drop on you. | 看来她也能轻松搞定你 |
[12:09] | As I just told you, my dear woman, | 正如我刚告诉你的 亲爱的 |
[12:10] | because he is a homicide suspect. | 因为他是个杀人案的嫌犯 |
[12:12] | Petty Officer Roan Wilbur. | 罗恩·威尔伯士官 |
[12:14] | I need a full FBI and DOD screen. | 我要联调局和国防部的全面许可 |
[12:18] | Wilbur, like the pig. | 《三只小猪》里的那个威尔伯 |
[12:21] | No, Charlotte is the spider. | 不 蜘蛛是《夏洛特的网》 |
[12:23] | – Well, my superior is not… – Give me the phone. | -我的上级不会… -把电话给我 |
[12:26] | Hi, this is Detective Laura Diamond, 2nd Precinct, NYPD. | 我是劳拉·戴蒙德警探 纽约警局第二分局 |
[12:29] | Here I am, being superior. | 我就是他的上司 |
[12:32] | We need everything that you have on Wilbur. | 我们需要你们手上所有威尔伯的资料 |
[12:35] | We need it yesterday. | 我们昨天就需要了 |
[12:37] | My hero. | 女神 |
[12:45] | For Laura’s birthday, I’m thinking color scheme. | 我在为劳拉的生日想一套配色方案 |
[12:48] | Silver? You know, for balloons and streamers? | 银色的气球啊 彩带之类的 |
[12:50] | Word to the wise. Pink, nothing but pink! | 给你条金玉良言 粉色 全部用粉色 |
[12:53] | Pink, Laura? Come on. | 劳拉会要粉色 算了吧 |
[12:54] | Once a year, she just lets that girly freak flag fly. Yeah! | 她每年总有一次会释放出内心的女性灵魂 |
[12:58] | And you’re gonna do it at her house, right? | 而且你是在她家里布置吧 |
[12:59] | Actually, I was thinking about a bar. | 其实我想放在酒吧里 |
[13:01] | I doubt she wants to be ambushed at her house. | 我怀疑她不想有人埋伏在她家给她惊喜 |
[13:03] | No-no-no-no, she absolutely would. | 不不不 她绝对就好这口 |
[13:05] | Oh, yeah, just call her babysitter and let her know. | 没错 打电话给她的保姆 告诉她 |
[13:08] | – Okay, if you say so. – Oh, I say so! | -好吧 如果你这么说的话 -就是这样 |
[13:12] | – Victory? – Oh, yeah. | -搞定吗 -没错 |
[13:14] | Billy is gonna lose his mind. | 比利会疯掉的 |
[13:16] | You knew Wilbur was smuggling? | 你早就知道威尔伯在走私吗 |
[13:19] | Yeah, I did. | 没错 |
[13:22] | When were you planning on telling me | 你什么时候才准备告诉我 |
[13:24] | that my murder victim was part of your ongoing investigation? | 我的杀人案嫌犯正是你的调查目标 |
[13:27] | You’ve been working on this case a day, Detective. | 这案子你才调查了一天 警探 |
[13:30] | My NCIS team has been on it for six months. | 我的海军罪案调查组已经跟进了六个月 |
[13:33] | Look, don’t go pulling Navy rank on me, all right? | 别拿海军头衔来压我 行不 |
[13:35] | FYI, NCIS isn’t part of the Navy. | 顺便告诉你 海军罪案处不是海军的 |
[13:37] | I’m a federal agent assigned to this case. | 我是负责本案的联邦探员 |
[13:39] | And I’m a New York City detective assigned to this case. | 而我是负责本案的纽约警探 |
[13:42] | Well, as far as my investigation | 基于我的调查来看 |
[13:44] | is concerned you are on a need-to-know basis. | 很多信息只告诉需要知道的人 |
[13:46] | And I need to know, what the hell is going on here? | 我需要知道这到底怎么回事 |
[13:49] | Petty Officer Hampson was helping me | 汉普森士官在帮我 |
[13:51] | collect intel on Wilbur’s smuggling operation. | 收集威尔伯走私行动的证据 |
[13:54] | That’s what the bloody rags in his foot locker were all about. | 所以他的鞋箱里才有全是血的布 |
[13:59] | I don’t believe this. | 我不信 |
[14:00] | Wilbur probably figured it out, that’s why he took out Hampson. | 威尔伯可能发现了 所以他除掉了汉普森 |
[14:03] | No, I’m sure his cover wasn’t blown. | 不 我确定他的身份没被揭穿 |
[14:05] | Wilbur had no idea. | 威尔伯绝对没料到 |
[14:06] | Yeah, and I’m sure you wanna think that, | 好吧 这是你一厢情愿 |
[14:08] | otherwise this is on you. | 不然他死了责任就在你 |
[14:09] | It’s already on me. | 责任本就在我 |
[14:11] | The fact that this murder happened in your city | 就算他死在了你们辖区 |
[14:13] | doesn’t make this any less my case. | 这案子也是我的啊 |
[14:15] | Here’s what’s gonna happen. | 给我听好了 |
[14:16] | You two are gonna work this case together. | 你俩要合力侦破这个案子 |
[14:18] | – Captain… – Starting now. | -警监… -别废话了 |
[14:20] | You two are gonna keep each other in the loop. | 你俩要互相通报进展 |
[14:23] | Understood? | 懂吗 |
[14:25] | Your suspect is waiting. | 你们的嫌犯还等着呢 |
[14:28] | Hampson was clean as they come, | 汉普森可真是个大好人 |
[14:29] | wouldn’t even cheat on his girlfriend. | 连对他那个从未谋面的女友 |
[14:31] | Who he never even met. | 都忠心耿耿的 |
[14:32] | I told him to dump her, | 我让他甩了她 |
[14:34] | the chick didn’t even send him naked selfies. | 那个妞儿连裸照都没给他发过 |
[14:36] | Tell us more about the girlfriend. | 这个女友是怎么回事 |
[14:37] | One of those online things. | 他俩在网上认识的 |
[14:39] | Been going on…past eight months, maybe. | 交往了差不多… 八个月了吧 |
[14:42] | Saw a picture once. Hot blonde. Not naked. | 我见过一张照片 金发辣妹 非裸照 |
[14:44] | Yeah, you mentioned that. | 好了 不用再强调这点了 |
[14:46] | He said he was finally gonna meet her. F2F. | 他说他终于能见到她了 面面 |
[14:49] | – Face-to-face. – I know what that means. | -就是面对面 -我懂的 |
[14:50] | Just checking. | 以防万一嘛 |
[14:52] | Meet her when? | 什么时候见的 |
[14:54] | Last night. | 昨晚 |
[14:55] | You know, there was floral residue on the bullet wound. | 法医在枪伤创口发现了植物残余物 |
[14:58] | I bet you he just brought her flowers. | 估计他给她送花了 |
[15:01] | We need to find this Miss F2F. | 我们得找到这个面面小姐 |
[15:05] | Talked to Hampson’s family back in Iowa, | 跟汉普森在爱荷华州的家人 |
[15:08] | local PD, his boot camp instructor… | 当地警方还有他的教官都谈过了 |
[15:11] | Nothing unusual. | 没什么头绪 |
[15:12] | And Reynaldo came up zeros on DNA and print screens. | 雷纳尔多也没匹配上DNA和指纹 |
[15:16] | – Have you been listening to me? – Yes. | -你听着没 -听了啊 |
[15:17] | You have no helpful information whatsoever. | 反正就是毫无头绪呗 |
[15:20] | You’re listening. | 你还真听了 |
[15:21] | Dr. Chinatown’s herbs make me more seasick than that stupid boat. | 唐人街庸医的中药催吐功力比那艘破船还要强 |
[15:24] | – It’s an aircraft carrier. – It’s still stupid. | -那是航母好吗 -有啥区别 |
[15:28] | Anything from Wilbur? | 威尔伯那边有什么进展 |
[15:29] | Alibied out. | 他有不在场证明 |
[15:30] | Said Hampson had an online girlfriend. | 他说汉普森在网上交了个女友 |
[15:32] | This special agent here is gonna pull his e-mails. | 这位特工要把他的邮件调出来 |
[15:34] | Unless that’s on a need-to-know basis, too? | 这也是需者方知的信息吗 |
[15:36] | Be nice, | 乖 |
[15:37] | or I’ll start reading your e-mails for suspicious activity. | 别逼我把你的邮件调出来细细查阅啊 |
[15:40] | – Made your point. – Her name’s Nancy. | -你赢了 -她叫南希 |
[15:43] | No last name. Looks like she’s in her twenties, great body. | 不知道姓什么 二十多岁 身材很好 |
[15:47] | Working the cleavage. | 乳沟不错 |
[15:48] | Okay, now we know her cup size, what about where she lives? | 行了 罩杯大小不重要 她住哪儿 |
[15:50] | Does she mention a borough? | 她有没有写她家是哪个区的 |
[15:51] | Mm-mm. Too busy writing pseudo-romantic mush. | 没 全是装逼装文艺玩感伤玩浪漫的 |
[15:54] | “I walked home | “在回家路上 |
[15:55] | past the stately elm trees in the park | 我经过公园那片参天的榆树林” |
[15:57] | “Waiting for them to bloom like our love.” | “愿它们如我们的爱一般绽放绝美花朵” |
[16:00] | This is a waste of time. | 真是浪费时间 |
[16:02] | I need to report back. | 我得去报告了 |
[16:03] | Oh, not alone, you’re not. | 不行 我也得去 |
[16:04] | Your report is now our report. | 你的报告也是我们的报告 |
[16:09] | Seriously? | 都我们啦 |
[16:12] | Let’s see if the NYPD can outsmart the US Navy. | 让我们看看纽约警方能不能打败美国海军 |
[16:18] | “Taking inside of me the scent of burning sandalwood in the air.” | “我全身心沁满了檀香木燃烧时散发的香气” |
[16:21] | Oh! I love sandalwood. | 我超爱檀香木的 |
[16:24] | Every summer, back in Eau Claire, | 在欧克莱尔 每年夏天 |
[16:25] | my mom took me to this hippie renaissance fair | 我妈都会带我去嬉皮士的文艺复兴节 |
[16:28] | where all you could smell were sandalwood incense… | 空气里满是檀香的香气 |
[16:31] | And pot. | 当然 还有大麻 |
[16:32] | “Need you here to inject me with warmth.” | “需要你给我注入满满的温暖” |
[16:35] | Someone’s been reading a lot of cheap erotica from the dollar store. | 看来某人读了好多一元店的廉价小黄书 |
[16:38] | Not that you would know where to get cheap erotica. | 你还知道在哪儿买廉价小黄书呢 |
[16:41] | – I’m working here. – Continue. | -能不能别打岔 -您继续 |
[16:43] | “I have the most amazing Ukrainian diner next door. | “隔壁有家很棒的乌克兰餐馆” |
[16:47] | “Can’t wait to take you for pierogis.” | “我超想带你去吃小酥饼” |
[16:49] | Now I like this chick. | 我开始喜欢这妞啦 |
[16:51] | I assume she’s going somewhere with this. | 她这是搞什么呢 |
[16:54] | Triangulating. | 三角定位 |
[16:55] | She calls it her Laura GPS. | 她所谓的劳拉定位大法 |
[16:58] | Stately elm trees? | 参天的榆树林 |
[16:59] | Dutch elm disease killed | 七十年代 荷兰榆树病 |
[17:01] | almost all the elms in New York during the ’70s. | 几乎灭掉了纽约所有的榆树 |
[17:04] | The only place that still has them | 现在只剩一个地方有榆树了 |
[17:06] | is Tompkins Square Park, East Village. | 就是东村的汤普金斯广场公园 |
[17:09] | And Ukrainian diner? | 还有那家乌克兰餐馆 |
[17:11] | Veselka, best pierogis in New York, | 韦塞卡 有纽约最棒的小酥饼 |
[17:13] | putting Nancy right here. | 所以南希家在这儿 |
[17:16] | She’s good. | 她真可以 |
[17:18] | Word. | 必须的 |
[17:22] | These pierogis are delish. | 这些小酥饼可真好吃 |
[17:25] | Fried dough balls rarely suck. | 油炸面团一般都不错 |
[17:29] | “N. Santamaria. 1C.” | “南·桑塔马利雅 1C” |
[17:32] | That could be Nancy. | 南可能就是南希 |
[17:35] | Broken. | 锁坏了 |
[17:39] | 1B 1B. | |
[17:43] | New York landlords spare no expense. | 纽约的房东出手真”很大方”啊 |
[17:45] | 1C 1C. | |
[17:49] | Excuse me, laundry coming through. | 借过 洗好的衣服来了 |
[17:52] | Hey, uh, is this Nancy’s apartment? | 这是南希的公寓吗 |
[17:54] | You guys friends of hers? | 你们是她的朋友吗 |
[17:55] | Friends of friends. And you are? | 朋友的朋友 你呢 |
[17:57] | Duane. Uh, neighbor. 1D. | 我叫杜安 是她的邻居 住在1D |
[18:01] | You know, I bet she’s on her computer wearing her headphones. | 我敢说她肯定戴着耳机坐在电脑前 |
[18:04] | Last week, I dropped off her mail. | 上个星期 我给她把信送过来 |
[18:06] | I knocked for 10 minutes before she answered. | 在她应门前 我敲了十分钟 |
[18:08] | Was she home last night? | 昨晚她在家吗 |
[18:10] | Well, Nancy hardly ever leaves her apartment. | 南希几乎从不离开她的公寓 |
[18:12] | Well, except when her cable goes out, | 除了她的电视断线时 |
[18:13] | then she’s on my couch watching her shows. | 她会来我的沙发上看她的电视节目 |
[18:21] | Nancy Santamaria, NYPD. | 南希·桑塔马利雅 纽约警局 |
[18:28] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[18:30] | Hi, is Nancy here? | 你好 南希在吗 |
[18:31] | That’s me. | 我就是 |
[18:33] | You’re… Nancy Santamaria? | 你就是南希·桑塔马利雅吗 |
[18:36] | Is there a problem? | 有什么事吗 |
[18:38] | Uh, do you know this woman? | 认识这名女子吗 |
[18:40] | I’m sorry, I can’t help you. | 抱歉 帮不了你 |
[18:42] | – How about Greg Hampson? – No. | -那格雷格·汉普森呢 -不认识 |
[18:45] | Okay, we’re asking, Nancy, because we are concerned | 好吧 我们在查问 南希 因为我们担心 |
[18:48] | you may be the victim of identity theft. | 你可能被人盗用了身份 |
[18:50] | A lot of that going around lately. | 最近这种事很多 |
[18:53] | You know, it just happened to a detective | 我们分局的一名警探也刚被人 |
[18:55] | in our precinct, so… | 盗用了身份 |
[18:56] | You must have the wrong apartment. | 你们肯定找错公寓了 |
[18:56] | It smells like… the renaissance fair. | 这味闻起来就像是文艺复兴集市 |
[19:01] | Burning sandalwood incense, Nancy? | 你在点檀香吗 南希 |
[19:03] | – So? – So you are Greg’s girlfriend. | -那又怎样 -这么说你是格雷格的女朋友 |
[19:06] | I’m guessing that’s a yes. | 看来这是肯定的回答了 |
[19:07] | Thank you, tae kwon do. | 感谢你 跆拳道 |
[19:10] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[19:14] | Step away from the computer. Stop typing, Nancy. | 请离开电脑 别再打字了 南希 |
[19:17] | No! | 不 |
[19:19] | Erasing your hard drive? I don’t think so, Nancy. | 清空你的硬盘吗 我可不这么认为 南希 |
[19:22] | It’s private, don’t touch it. | 这是私人的 别碰 |
[19:23] | Which is why we’ll be obtaining a search warrant. | 所以我们需要申请搜查令 |
[19:24] | And an arrest warrant. | 还有逮捕令 |
[19:26] | Destroying evidence. Obstruction. | 销毁证据 妨碍警察办案 |
[19:28] | You’re coming with us. | 跟我们走一趟 |
[19:38] | It’s always the quiet ones. | 嫌犯总是这么安静 |
[19:41] | She doesn’t seem like much of a femme fatale. | 她看起来不像是那种蛇蝎美人 |
[19:43] | Did you run the numbers in her phone? | 你有查过她手机里的那些号码吗 |
[19:45] | Any calls or texts to her boyfriend, Greg Hampson? | 有给她男朋友格雷格·汉普森的电话或短信吗 |
[19:48] | Yes, but he’s not the only one. | 有 但他不是唯一一个 |
[19:51] | Nancy has another boyfriend? | 南希还有第二个男朋友吗 |
[19:52] | Um, try plural. | 不止两个 |
[20:01] | Okay, now I’m not just seasick, I’m hallucinating. | 好吧 现在不止晕船 我还产生了幻觉 |
[20:04] | They all claim to be Nancy’s boyfriend. | 他们全都自称是南希的男朋友 |
[20:06] | – Which means… – Nancy’s a slut. | -这就是说 -南希是个荡妇 |
[20:08] | No! | 不 |
[20:11] | They are all suspects. | 他们全是嫌疑犯 |
[20:16] | How many are we talking about? | 你到底有几个男朋友 |
[20:19] | Seven. | 七个 |
[20:20] | Excuse me? Seven boyfriends? | 什么 七个男朋友 |
[20:23] | What are you, Snow White? | 你是白雪公主吗 |
[20:26] | Actually, they’re not all my boyfriends. | 其实他们不都是我的男朋友 |
[20:29] | Two are my fiances. | 有两个是我的未婚夫 |
[20:30] | Wow. How the hell does that work? | 你到底是怎么做到的 |
[20:34] | We… send texts and e-mails. | 我们互发短信和电子邮件 |
[20:38] | Except for Zeke. Because he’s in prison, | 除了齐克 因为他在坐牢 |
[20:41] | he’s not allowed to get e-mails and texts | 他收不到电子邮件和短信 |
[20:42] | so I send him actual letters. | 所以我给他写信 |
[20:44] | I spray mine with perfume. | 在信纸上喷上香水 |
[20:46] | I don’t wanna know what he sprays on his. | 我不想知道他在信纸上喷的是什么 |
[20:49] | And your Girls Gone Wild profile picture. | 还有你的狂野拳击女郎大头照 |
[20:54] | When I go online as myself, I get rejected. | 当我以真面目上网示人时 总被人拒绝 |
[20:57] | When I go online like that, men talk to me. | 可当我以这种面目上网时 男人会搭理我 |
[21:01] | Okay, see, that’s where I’m confused. | 知道吗 这就是令我困惑的地方 |
[21:02] | If you don’t want to be seen | 如果你不想被人看见 |
[21:03] | then why plan a date with Greg Hampson? | 那为什么和格雷格·汉普森约会 |
[21:05] | That wasn’t my idea. He found out that I lived in New York | 我不想的 是他发现我住在纽约 |
[21:08] | and he wanted to meet with me when he was here. | 所以当他来到这里时 就想见见我 |
[21:10] | He was such a sweet guy. | 他这么好的人 |
[21:12] | I thought I would finally stop hiding and give it a try. | 我以为我终于不必再躲藏 可以开始一试 |
[21:15] | We caught you trying to | 你想清空你的电脑硬盘时 |
[21:16] | erase your hard drive on your computer. Why? | 被我们当场抓获 为什么这么做 |
[21:18] | I panicked. I thought I was me kind of trouble. | 我慌了 以为自己惹了麻烦 |
[21:21] | Oh, I get it. | 我懂了 |
[21:23] | You were receiving gifts? | 你有收礼物 |
[21:25] | I’m gonna guess… money. | 我猜是金钱 |
[21:28] | From these men of yours. | 来自你的那些男人 |
[21:30] | I didn’t ask them for it. | 我没问他们要钱 |
[21:32] | How much did you never ask for from Greg Hampson? | 你没跟格雷格·汉普森”要”过多少钱 |
[21:36] | Three thousand. | 三千块 |
[21:37] | I was behind on my rent. But he said it was no problem. | 我欠房租了 但是他说没问题 |
[21:39] | Nancy, where were you last night? | 南希 昨晚你在哪里 |
[21:41] | I was waiting for Greg at the coffee shop. | 我在咖啡店等格雷格 |
[21:45] | For five hours, he never showed up. | 等了五个小时 他都没露面 |
[21:47] | I figured he saw me through the window | 我想肯定是他从窗户外面 |
[21:49] | and saw what I really looked like | 看到了我的真实长相 |
[21:50] | and didn’t like it, so he left. | 很不喜欢所以直接走了 |
[21:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:58] | Okay. Manager and waitress both confirm | 好吧 经理和服务员都证明 |
[22:01] | Nancy was waiting at the coffee shop until 2:00 A.M., | 南希在咖啡厅等到了凌晨2点 |
[22:04] | ate three pieces of pecan pie. | 吃了三份胡桃派 |
[22:06] | – Yum. – Saddest alibi ever. | -真不错 -史上最悲哀的不在场证明 |
[22:08] | She’s a sad woman. | 她本来就是个悲哀的女人 |
[22:09] | Most catfishers are. | 大多网络自夸者都是如此 |
[22:11] | – Cat-what? – Catfishing. | -什么东西 -鲶鱼现象 |
[22:13] | Creating a fake identity | 制造一个假身份 |
[22:15] | and then using social media to find romance. | 用来通过社交网络寻找爱情 |
[22:18] | – That’s a thing? – Huge thing. | -这都有固定说法啦 -还很普遍呢 |
[22:20] | And these sad sacks fell for it. | 而这些悲哀的人总会上钩 |
[22:22] | Their alibis check out, I told them they’re free to go home. | 不在场证明成立 我告诉他们可以走了 |
[22:26] | They’re still just there. | 但他们还待在这儿 |
[22:31] | I’m sure this is embarrassing for all of you, | 我理解你们一定觉得很尴尬 |
[22:34] | being swordfished. | 因为箭鱼现象 |
[22:36] | No sword. Cat. | 不是箭鱼 是鲶鱼 |
[22:38] | Cat… cat? | 鲶鱼 鲶鱼啊 |
[22:40] | I gotta ask. | 我得问问 |
[22:41] | Each one of you had a dirty flirty… | 你们都曾在网上和一个 |
[22:44] | online with a woman you’ve never met, | 从未谋面的女人聊天调情 |
[22:47] | but now it’s obvious that | 但现在情况很清楚了 |
[22:48] | your relationship wasn’t exactly monogamous, | 你们的恋爱显然不是一对一的 |
[22:51] | and yet you’re still here. | 你们却还待在这儿不走 |
[22:55] | Explain. | 能解释一下吗 |
[22:56] | I love her. | 我爱她 |
[22:58] | I’m waiting for these two to leave. | 我在等他们两个走 |
[23:03] | Dismissed. | 我走了 |
[23:07] | Laura. Come on! | 劳拉 拜托 |
[23:08] | You should have told me you found Hampson’s girlfriend. | 你应该告诉我你找到了汉普森的女友 |
[23:10] | I need to keep Jennifer apprised of any development in the case. | 一切案子进展我都必须通知詹妮弗 |
[23:13] | So now it’s Jennifer. | 叫法都变了 |
[23:15] | – Whatever. – Anyway. | -随便吧 -不说这个 |
[23:17] | The catfish alibied up. We have to throw her back. | 鲶鱼不在场证明成立了 得放鱼入海了 |
[23:19] | So now, we have to check out all the other boyfriends. | 现在我们得把她所有其他男友都查一遍 |
[23:24] | It’s gonna be a long night. | 看来今晚有得忙了 |
[23:25] | For me, yeah, but aren’t you and Tony celebrating | 那是我的事 你不是要和托尼去庆祝 |
[23:27] | that yearly event that we’re not talking about? | 谁都不能提的年度事件吗 |
[23:29] | I should stay. | 我还是留下干活儿吧 |
[23:32] | Hell no. | 绝对不行 |
[23:33] | Uh-uh. Come on. Because when it’s my yearly event, | 因为等到我的年度事件时 |
[23:35] | you better be sending me home. | 你最好也能准我假 |
[23:37] | – Let’s go. Come on. – Okay. | -走吧 走 -好吧 |
[23:39] | – Keep me posted. – Yeah, yeah, yeah. Go. | -有情况通知我 -好的好的 走吧 |
[23:42] | Thank you so much for your time. | 非常感谢 |
[23:44] | No, you’ve been really, really helpful. | 你真的帮了大忙 |
[23:46] | Yeah. Okay, bye. | 好的 再见 |
[23:48] | Go, Frankie, go, Frankie, go, go, go Frankie. | 弗兰克棒 弗兰克棒 弗兰克你最棒 |
[23:54] | New lead. | 找到新线索了 |
[23:57] | Zeke Selkey, Nancy’s convict boyfriend. | 齐克·塞尔吉 南希的入狱男友 |
[24:00] | I thought he was in jail. | 他不是在监狱吗 |
[24:01] | Was, until three weeks ago. | 本来在 三周前释放了 |
[24:04] | Released to a halfway house in Queens. | 送到了皇后区的一个教习所 |
[24:06] | Zeke and Nancy used to send snail mail letters to each other | 齐克和南希经常用信件交流 |
[24:08] | which means he knows Nancy’s address. | 所以他一定知道南希的住址 |
[24:10] | Could have been stalking her, intercepted Hampson, | 也许正在跟踪她 结果遇上了汉普森 |
[24:13] | lured him down to the river and then shot him. | 骗到河边开枪杀了他 |
[24:15] | That’s a lot to assume, but it is the best lead in front of us. | 疑点还很多 不过是目前的最好线索了 |
[24:18] | Maybe he’ll show up at catfish Nancy’s. | 也许他会去鲶鱼南希家 |
[24:20] | Billy, you go stake it out. | 比利 你去监视那里 |
[24:21] | I can go too, with… Billy. | 我也可以去 和比利一起 |
[24:24] | No, you and Frankie hit the halfway house. | 不用 你和弗兰克一起去教习所 |
[24:26] | If he doesn’t show up, see if you can get some intel. | 如果他不在 那就打听点他的事 |
[24:28] | I could ask Agent Barrington | 我可以找巴灵顿探员 |
[24:29] | to help me stake out Nancy’s apartment. | 和我一起监视南希家 |
[24:31] | That’s a good idea, Soto. | 好主意 索托 |
[24:33] | You keep her involved, you keep | 你转移她注意力 |
[24:35] | the Navy off my ass. I’ll get her number for you. | 让海军不找我麻烦 我去给你要电话 |
[24:37] | Oh, it’s okay, I got it. | 没事 我有 |
[24:47] | So now I have to tell Captain Meeks | 现在我得告诉米克斯船长 |
[24:49] | that I’m on a stakeout for a suspect | 我在监视一个嫌疑人 |
[24:52] | I didn’t know existed until an hour ago. | 而我一小时前才知道他的存在 |
[24:55] | – Thanks a lot. – Okay. | -真是谢了 -好了 |
[24:56] | How many times do I have to | 到底要我道歉多少次 |
[24:58] | apologize for my partner not keeping us in the loop? | 都怪我搭档没及时通知我们案情进展 |
[25:01] | Us? | 我们 |
[25:02] | Right. Like you didn’t know. | 好像你真不知道一样 |
[25:04] | I swear. Listen, we’re talking about Laura Diamond here. | 我发誓 她可是劳拉·戴蒙德哎 |
[25:08] | I can’t stop her when she goes rogue. | 她凶起来我根本挡不住 |
[25:09] | Well, that gives me a lot of confidence in you as my wing man. | 你这么说让我觉得跟你搭档安全多了 |
[25:12] | Oh, now I’m your wing man? | 现在我又成你搭档啦 |
[25:17] | Oh, it’s Meredith. | 是梅雷迪思 |
[25:20] | Meredith, what’s up? | 梅雷迪思 怎么了 |
[25:21] | Zeke signed out of his halfway | 齐克几小时前 |
[25:22] | house hours ago and isn’t answering his phone. | 登记离开了教习所 而且不接电话 |
[25:24] | – He might be coming for Nancy. – Okay, Roger that. Thanks. | -很可能去找南希了 -收到 谢了 |
[25:28] | I, uh… just want to say that I’m really sorry about Hampson. | 我想说关于汉普森的事我很遗憾 |
[25:33] | It sounds like he was a really good dude. | 他应该是个很不错的人 |
[25:35] | Yeah, he was. | 确实 |
[25:37] | Crazy thing is that he survived | 他连值三个班都没问题 |
[25:39] | three tours of duty only to lose his life in some | 却因为一场网上孽缘 |
[25:42] | misguided long-distance relationship. | 栽了跟头 |
[25:45] | Hm. That’s why I keep my romances short distance. | 所以我一向不提倡异地恋 |
[25:49] | Yeah. I guess you don’t really know someone till you’ve | 是啊 看来要想真正了解一个人 |
[25:52] | sat in a cold car with a busted radio. | 还是得坐在没广播的车里一起受冻 |
[25:55] | And an unlimited supply of tuna. | 还有不限量的金枪鱼 |
[25:58] | It’s Meredith again. | 又是梅雷迪斯 |
[26:00] | Meredith, what’s up? | 梅雷迪斯 怎么了 |
[26:01] | We have a description of Zeke. | 有齐克的描述了 |
[26:03] | Male, white, 32, | 男性 白人 32岁 |
[26:05] | 6’3, 240. Curly, dark… | 身高192 240斤 深色卷发… |
[26:06] | Yeah, I pulled his mug shot hours ago, we’re good. | 几小时前我就拿到他的照片了 不用告诉我 |
[26:08] | Okay? Thanks. | 好吗 谢了 |
[26:10] | She’s checking up on you. On us. | 她在查你的岗 查我们的岗 |
[26:12] | Detective Bose? Nah. | 玻思警探 不可能 |
[26:14] | She’s professional. Listen, | 她很公私分明 |
[26:16] | we’re just tight like that, you know? Friendship tight. | 我们的关系很亲密 友情的那种 |
[26:21] | Your pants are buzzing. | 你的裤兜在震 |
[26:24] | Do you want me to get that? | 用我帮你接吗 |
[26:26] | Oh, Meredith. Seriously? | 梅雷迪斯 不是吧 |
[26:29] | Oh! It’s Laura. | 是劳拉打来的 |
[26:31] | Hey, aren’t you on some hot date? | 喂 你不是在约会吗 |
[26:33] | Not anymore. Call off the APB on Zeke Selkey. | 现在不是了 取消齐克·塞尔吉的全境通告 |
[26:37] | And bring Nancy back down to the precinct. | 带南希回警局 |
[26:39] | – What’s up? – Our ex-con Romeo is deadio. | -怎么回事 -我们的前骗子男主角死了 |
[26:43] | That’s two boyfriends down, five more to go. | 两个男友搞定 还剩五个 |
[26:52] | Zeke Selkey’s body was found | 在格雷格·汉普森被枪击的公园里 |
[26:53] | in the same park where Greg Hampson was shot. | 发现了齐克·塞尔吉的尸体 |
[26:55] | Two men, whose only connection to each other was you. | 两个男人 他们唯一的共同点就是你 |
[26:58] | – Why is this happening? – That’s for you to explain. | -为什么会出这种事 -这得问你 |
[27:00] | Zeke’s been out of prison for two weeks. | 齐克两周前出狱 |
[27:02] | You expect us to believe you didn’t know that? | 你觉得我们会相信你不知情吗 |
[27:04] | He didn’t say anything, I swear to you. | 我发誓 他什么都没说 |
[27:07] | Why aren’t you out looking for who killed him? | 你们怎么不去找杀他的凶手 |
[27:09] | ‘Cause maybe we’re looking at her right now. | 也许凶手就坐在我们面前呢 |
[27:10] | What? Me? Your detectives were outside my building all night. | 什么 我 你们的警探整晚都在我家外面 |
[27:14] | Zeke was killed two hours before our people got there. | 齐克的死亡时间在我们到达的两小时前 |
[27:16] | – You had plenty of time. – No. | -你的时间很充裕 -不是 |
[27:17] | And maybe you ran into Greg Hampson | 也许昨晚你在从咖啡店回家的路上 |
[27:19] | on your way home from the coffee shop last night? | 撞见了格雷格·汉普森 |
[27:21] | We talked to the waitress again, she is not so sure | 我们又去问了服务员 她不是很确定 |
[27:23] | you were there the whole five hours. | 那五个小时你都在店里 |
[27:25] | No! No, I was there. | 不 我在店里 |
[27:27] | – I was. – You don’t actually care about any of these men. | -我在 -你根本不关心这些男人 |
[27:30] | You manipulated them into sending you money. | 你只是为了让他们给你钱 |
[27:32] | And when Zeke and Greg got too close, | 当齐克和格雷格亲近起来之后 |
[27:34] | your lie was going to be exposed. | 你的谎言就要暴露了 |
[27:36] | No! They used me. | 不 是他们利用我 |
[27:38] | My profile was fake, but what I shared with them was real. | 我的资料是假的 但我和他们的关系是真的 |
[27:42] | If all these relationships were real, why did you need seven? | 如果是真的 你为什么有七个男朋友 |
[27:46] | Because you can’t rely on any of them! | 因为他们都没法让我依靠 |
[27:49] | They start out romantic but then pretty soon | 开始都很浪漫 但过不了多久 |
[27:51] | all they want is for you to say filthy things to them | 他们只想听我说一些下流话 |
[27:54] | and then I don’t hear from them for days. | 然后好几天都不理我 |
[27:57] | Then I would just.. | 然后我就… |
[27:58] | instead of breaking up I would move on to the next one. | 不分手直接找下一个 |
[28:01] | But that doesn’t make me a killer. | 但这也不能说明我是杀人犯啊 |
[28:02] | So it’s a coincidence that Greg and Zeke died coming to see you? | 格雷格和齐克都死在去找你的途中 难道是巧合吗 |
[28:06] | What are you not telling us? | 你瞒着我们什么 |
[28:09] | I, I wanna go home. | 我 我想回家 |
[28:10] | I wanna go home. | 我想回家 |
[28:21] | Nancy. | 南希 |
[28:23] | Are you on any medication? | 你在吃药吗 |
[28:27] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[28:30] | What’s your doctor’s name? | 你的医生叫什么 |
[28:32] | Elizabeth Carlin. | 伊丽莎白·卡琳 |
[28:34] | Clinical psychiatrist, Upper West Side. | 诊疗心理学家 在上西区 |
[28:37] | Should we go talk to her now? | 需要我们去找她吗 |
[28:39] | Nah, it’s past midnight. | 不用 都后半夜了 |
[28:41] | Go ahead and clock out, | 你们下班吧 |
[28:42] | I’ll get Frankie and Meredith on it in the morning. | 明早我让弗兰克和梅雷迪斯去查 |
[28:45] | We are keeping Crazytown overnight. | 今晚她就留在这里 |
[28:51] | Need a lift? | 需要我送你吗 |
[29:04] | Escorting me back to my cabin. | 护送我回家 |
[29:06] | Quite the gentleman. | 真是绅士 |
[29:09] | If I’m the gentleman I guess that makes you the officer. | 如果我是绅士 那你就是飞行官了 |
[29:11] | Tonight, I’m just Jennifer. | 今晚 我只是詹妮弗 |
[29:13] | You mentioned you had something to give me? About the case. | 你说你有东西要给我 关于案子的 |
[29:17] | Right. | 没错 |
[29:20] | A list of Hampson’s personal effects. | 汉普森随身物品的清单 |
[29:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:27] | You know you could have just e-mailed me this. | 你本可以直接发邮件给我的 |
[29:29] | All of his other correspondences. | 他所有的信件 |
[29:32] | Redacted, of course. | 当然都是更改过的 |
[29:34] | You could have e-mailed me this, too. | 这些也可以发邮件 |
[29:39] | A stapler. | 还有一个订书器 |
[29:43] | A stapler. | 订书器 |
[29:46] | I can always use an extra stapler. | 有个备用订书器是不错 |
[29:48] | So now that I have given you something, | 既然我已经给了你东西 |
[29:52] | it’s your turn to give me something. | 该你给我点什么了 |
[29:54] | Oh…everything I have to give is on a need-to-know basis. | 我能给的都是需要权限的 |
[29:59] | Well, I need to know what is underneath this shirt. | 我需要知道的在这件衣服下面 |
[30:03] | You know what? | 这样吧 |
[30:05] | You may not be an official Navy officer, | 你虽然不是正式的海军军官 |
[30:10] | but I’d like to thank you for your service. | 但是我很感谢你为国家做的贡献 |
[30:17] | Tell us about Nancy, Dr. Carlin. | 跟我们说说南希吧 卡林医生 |
[30:19] | Nancy’s a deeply insecure woman, she has some anger issues, | 南希内心很没有安全感 她容易愤怒 |
[30:23] | but in my opinion she is not capable of violence. | 但是我认为 她并没有暴力倾向 |
[30:27] | Well, we’ll still need to see your files. | 我们还是要看你的文件 |
[30:29] | Just to remind you, | 跟你说一下 |
[30:30] | Nancy gave us written permission, which allows us to… | 南希给了我们书面许可 我们可以… |
[30:32] | No, it’s not that. | 不是 不是因为这个 |
[30:33] | My office was broken into a couple of weeks ago | 几周前有人闯入了我的办公室 |
[30:36] | and all of my notebooks were stolen. | 我所有的笔记本都被偷走了 |
[30:38] | Really? Could it have been one of your patients? | 是吗 会是你的某个病人干的吗 |
[30:41] | Well, it certainly crossed my mind. | 我当然也这么想过 |
[30:42] | To your best recollection, | 你尽力回想一下 |
[30:44] | were any of the men that Nancy was catfishing the jealous | 南希钓到的男人中有没有喜欢吃醋 |
[30:47] | or aggressive type? | 或者比较好斗的 |
[30:48] | No, I don’t think so. | 没有 我想没有 |
[30:50] | Half the time we’d talk about her obsession with TV. | 有一半的时间都是在谈论她对电视节目的迷恋 |
[30:53] | The Voice, especially. | 特别是《美国之声》 |
[30:54] | She would talk to me for hours and hours | 她会跟我谈好几个小时 |
[30:56] | about who was safe and who’d been voted off… | 关于谁能晋级 谁会被淘汰 |
[30:59] | I was so happy Craig won. | 我很高兴克雷格胜出了 |
[31:00] | When he opened his heart and he sang that Johnny Cash song, | 他敞开心扉 唱了那首约翰尼·卡什的歌 |
[31:03] | I just, I cried listening. He was so… | 我当时 我边听边流泪 他太… |
[31:07] | Please continue. | 请继续 |
[31:08] | Well, Nancy’s cable always seemed to go out | 南希的电视好像总会在 |
[31:11] | right before the show started and she’d panic. | 节目开始前出问题 她就会感到惊慌 |
[31:14] | She had to watch it at a neighbor’s. | 她就得到邻居家去看 |
[31:16] | And I suggested to her that she DVR it, | 于是我就建议她把节目录下来 |
[31:18] | but she said no, she had to see it live. | 可是她不同意 她一定要看现场直播的 |
[31:21] | Only way to watch The Voice. | 《美国之声》就得看现场直播的 |
[31:23] | – Anything else, Dr. Carlin? – Yes. | -还有什么别的吗 卡林医生 -是的 |
[31:25] | Recently she’s developed a deep-seated paranoia. | 最近她患上了很严重的妄想症 |
[31:29] | Paranoid? About what? | 妄想症 妄想什么 |
[31:32] | She’s convinced that she’s being watched. | 她很确定自己被监视了 |
[31:37] | It was about the break-in? | 是关于入室盗窃吗 |
[31:40] | Nice outfit, Soto. | 衣服不错啊 索托 |
[31:41] | Liked it better when you wore it yesterday. | 不过你昨天穿的时候更好看 |
[31:43] | Oh, I did? | 我昨天穿过吗 |
[31:45] | Smells like you did. | 从味道判断应该是的 |
[31:47] | So whoever stole the notebooks from | 这么说从卡林医生办公室偷走笔记本的人 |
[31:49] | Dr.Carlin’s office knows all about Nancy’s boyfriends. | 知道南希所有的男朋友 |
[31:52] | We find the notebooks, maybe we find our murderer. | 如果能找到这些笔记本 或许就能找到凶手了 |
[31:55] | Incident report on Dr. Carlin’s office break-in. | 关于卡林医生办公室被盗的报告 |
[31:58] | Says the perp cut the alarm | 上面说嫌犯把警报切断了 |
[32:00] | then connected it again when they left. | 离开时又接上了 |
[32:02] | We know that Nancy’s cable | 南希的有线电视 |
[32:03] | keeps going off and then back on again. | 也总是时好时坏 |
[32:06] | Maybe Nancy’s paranoia isn’t paranoia. | 或许南希的妄想并不是妄想 |
[32:09] | Maybe she is being watched. | 或许她真的被监视了 |
[32:11] | By who? She’s practically a shut-in. | 谁监视她 她就是个宅女 |
[32:13] | You mentioned a very helpful neighbor? | 你不是提到过帮她忙的邻居吗 |
[32:16] | Who knows all of her habits, picks up her mail? | 他知道她所有的习惯 帮她取信 |
[32:18] | Duane. Lives down the hallway. | 杜安 住在走廊头上 |
[32:20] | Super friendly guy. | 非常友好的人 |
[32:21] | Excuse me. Laundry coming through. | 借过 要去洗衣房 |
[32:23] | Yeah, and he told you that he lets her watch TV in his place | 是的 他还说一旦她的电视没信号 |
[32:26] | whenever her cable goes out. Right? | 都会让她去他家看 对吧 |
[32:28] | And there were wires hanging down from the ceiling of the hallway | 而且走廊上的天花板上有些垂下来的电线 |
[32:32] | next to Nancy’s apartment. | 就在南希房间的旁边 |
[32:33] | Wanna bet one of those is a TV cable? | 敢不敢打赌其中就有电视线 |
[32:35] | If he’s that obsessed, | 如果他是迷恋狂 |
[32:37] | he would do anything to stop her from being with someone else. | 他会不惜一切代价阻止她跟别人好上 |
[32:40] | He’s seen her mail, | 他看过她的邮件 |
[32:40] | he might know about Zeke the ex-con. | 他或许知道那个有前科的齐克 |
[32:42] | Oh, I got a Duane Hartsuff right here. | 我找到一个叫杜安·哈特瑟夫的 |
[32:44] | Same address and he’s got a record. | 同样的地址 而且他有犯罪记录 |
[32:46] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
[32:48] | Two arrests for stalking, one for assault, | 两次因为跟踪被捕 一次因为袭击被捕 |
[32:51] | multiple restraining orders. | 有多张针对他的限制令 |
[32:52] | Super-friendly guy is sounding super guilty. | 这家伙虽然友好 但是可能有罪 |
[32:57] | Duane Hartsuff, NYPD! | 杜安·哈特瑟夫 我们是纽约警察 |
[32:59] | We have a warrant to search your premises! | 我们有搜查令要搜查你家 |
[33:01] | Tae kwon do, take two? | 跆拳道高手 再踹一次吧 |
[33:05] | – Police! Clear! – Clear! | -警察 -安全 |
[33:08] | All right, we’re looking for | 我们要找的是 |
[33:09] | a nine millimeter, semi-automatic weapon. | 一把九毫米口径 半自动枪 |
[33:12] | Those look like they might be the notebooks. | 这些好像就是那些笔记本 |
[33:16] | Oh, yes. | 没错 |
[33:19] | Anything incriminating? | 有什么能给他定罪的吗 |
[33:20] | No. Nancy’s shrink has great handwriting for a doctor. | 不是 南希的心理医生真是写得一笔好字 |
[33:24] | So this is our guy. | 这就是我们要抓的人了 |
[33:25] | We got him on burglary. | 入室盗窃是他了 |
[33:26] | Now we’ve gotta get him on murder. | 不过还要找到他杀人的证据 |
[33:28] | – Let’s get on the computer. – Okay. | -去看看他的电脑 -好的 |
[33:30] | What would a homicidal sociopath use for his password? | 一个反社会的凶手会用什么做密码呢 |
[33:34] | Try 1-2-3-4. | 试试1234 |
[33:36] | What kind of lame-ass uses 1-2-3-4? | 哪个蠢蛋会用1234做密码 |
[33:38] | Don’t judge. | 别说我 |
[33:41] | Denied. | 不对 |
[33:43] | We’re gonna need a tech. | 需要电脑专家 |
[33:44] | Not if he’s pulling a War Games. | 不用 他在搞《模拟大战》 |
[33:47] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[33:48] | A classic film. | 一部很经典的电影啊 |
[33:50] | Come on, people. | 拜托 大家都不知道吗 |
[33:52] | It’s about a professor | 讲的是一个教授 |
[33:53] | who names his supercomputer and password after | 把他的超级计算机命名及密码设定为 |
[33:56] | the most important person in his life, his dead son. | 他此生最重要的人 他过世的儿子 |
[33:59] | Oh, like The Imitation Game? | 像《模仿游戏》那样吗 |
[34:01] | What’s that? The point is, | 那是什么 我想说的是 |
[34:03] | Duane’s password may be | 杜安的密码和可能是 |
[34:05] | the name of the most important person in his life. | 他一生中最重要的人的名字 |
[34:08] | Nancy. | 南希 |
[34:11] | The mother lode! | 哈利路亚 |
[34:13] | Duane’s hooked up to Nancy’s Wi-Fi. | 杜安连上了南希的Wi-Fi |
[34:15] | He’s using a spy cam to watch in her apartment. | 他装了间谍相机来窥探她的一举一动 |
[34:18] | So she wasn’t paranoid, | 所以她并不是本性多疑 |
[34:19] | creepy Duane was watching everything she did. | 变态杜安在暗中注视着她的一切 |
[34:21] | And reading everything she wrote. | 阅读她写的所有东西 |
[34:23] | He’s even got a cloned account and can send messages from | 他甚至还有个克隆账号可以 |
[34:25] | Nancy’s e-mail without her knowing. | 从南希的账号发出邮件而不被她知道 |
[34:27] | I bet he’s been writing to our dead guys pretending to be her. | 我猜他肯定装成南希跟她死去的男友联系 |
[34:30] | Like the e-mail he just sent eight minutes ago | 比如几分钟之前 |
[34:33] | to another one of Nancy’s boyfriends, Hector? | 他给南希另一个男朋友发的邮件 赫克托 |
[34:36] | Lunatic’s gonna kill again. | 变态又打算杀人了 |
[34:37] | Not if we find him first. | 除非我们先找到他 |
[34:38] | If he can send an e-mail as Nancy, | 他要是再以南希的名义发邮件 |
[34:41] | can’t we send him an e-mail pretending we’re Nancy? | 我们能不能假装南希给他发邮件 |
[34:43] | Hell yes, we can. | 当然可以 |
[34:44] | All right. So there’s only one thing that this guy wants more | 好了 他很渴望南希的追求者都死光 |
[34:50] | than Nancy’s suitors dead. | 但他还有更渴望的 |
[34:52] | He wants Nancy. | 他想要南希 |
[34:54] | – Ready? – Ready. | -准备好了吗 -好了 |
[34:55] | Duane, my venture into the internet for love | 杜安 我的网上寻爱之旅 |
[35:00] | has forsaken me. | 已经失败了 |
[35:01] | Here we go again. | 又来了 |
[35:03] | I now realize that the universe has brought us together. | 我意识到 世界把我俩聚在一起 |
[35:06] | It is you who fills my heart with passion. | 是你用爱填满了我的心 |
[35:10] | Can we rendezvous? | 我们约会吧 |
[35:12] | OK. | 好了 |
[35:15] | It’s him! | 他回复了 |
[35:16] | That was fast. | 真够迅速的 |
[35:17] | – Where? – Too depressed for home. | -他问约会地址 -在家里太压抑 |
[35:20] | Meet me at my favorite old dive, Halligan’s. | 在我最喜欢的哈利根酒吧见 |
[35:24] | Rendezvous at a cop bar? | 在警察聚集的酒吧约会吗 |
[35:26] | He doesn’t know it’s a cop bar. | 他不知道那里有警察 |
[35:27] | He’s gonna learn the hard way. | 这次肯定让他忘不了 |
[35:29] | We’re going catfishing. | 我们去钓鲶鱼吧 |
[35:40] | – Good with that? – Yeah. | -喝这个可以吗 -可以 |
[35:53] | What can I get ya? | 要喝点什么吗 |
[35:55] | Uh, Scotch, double. | 苏格兰威士忌 双倍 |
[36:00] | Waiting for someone? | 在等人吗 |
[36:01] | Ding ding ding. | 猜对了 |
[36:03] | Do I have to tip you extra for that? | 要给你额外的小费吗 |
[36:05] | What’s she look like? | 她长什么样 |
[36:06] | Hundred and 15 pounds, light brown hair, | 一百一十五磅 浅棕色头发 |
[36:09] | cute little nose, sweet, sweet smile. | 可爱的小鼻子 笑起来很甜 |
[36:13] | Oh, Nancy. You must be Duane. | 你说的是南希 那你一定是杜安了 |
[36:16] | Yeah. She had to leave. | 她有事先离开了 |
[36:17] | She… | 她 |
[36:19] | I was supposed to meet her here. | 我们说好在这儿见的 |
[36:21] | Sorry, pal, I see this a lot. | 抱歉老兄 这种事我见多了 |
[36:23] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[36:25] | The universe brought us together. | 世界让我们相遇 |
[36:28] | Well maybe the universe got cold feet. | 那大概是”世界”临场退缩了 |
[36:31] | Or maybe Nancy’s just not the right woman. | 或者说南希并不是那个对的人 |
[36:33] | She is the right woman. | 她就是那个对的人 |
[36:34] | She’s my right woman. | 她是我的真命天女 |
[36:35] | You sound pretty confident about that. | 看来你对这段感情挺自信啊 |
[36:37] | I know better than anyone else. | 我比其他人都要了解她 |
[36:39] | Last joker brought her lilies. | 上一个家伙 给她带了百合花 |
[36:42] | Okay? Nancy doesn’t like lilies. | 知道么 南希不喜欢百合花 |
[36:45] | – Floral residue. – Probably lilies. | -花粉残留物 -可能是百合花 |
[36:48] | I hate to tell you this, but, um, Nancy left to see someone else. | 我不忍告诉你 但她是去见别人了 |
[36:56] | Who? | 谁 |
[36:57] | She mentioned a guy named Zeke. | 她提到一个叫齐克的人 |
[37:00] | Yeah, that’s not happening. | 不可能 |
[37:03] | Uh, I’m pretty sure that’s what she said. | 我确定她是这么说的 |
[37:05] | Well, she’s not gonna find him. | 她找不到他的 |
[37:09] | I heard that guy took a bullet right between the eyes. | 我听说那家伙被一颗子弹正中两眼之间 |
[37:14] | He’s an ex-con, though. What do you expect? | 他是个有前科的人 这也不算稀罕事 |
[37:16] | Shot. | 他被枪杀了 |
[37:18] | – How’d you hear that? – Nancy told me. | -你怎么知道的 -南希告诉我的 |
[37:23] | Nancy’s been in custody since last night. | 南希从昨晚开始就被拘留了 |
[37:25] | And she never saw the lilies that Greg Hampson brought to her | 她从未见到格雷格·汉普森送她的百合 |
[37:28] | because she was waiting for him in a coffee shop | 因为她在一个咖啡馆等他 |
[37:30] | for five hours, see? | 等了五个小时 明白吗 |
[37:32] | There’s no way for you to know any of this unless you were there. | 你根本不可能知道这些 除非你在场 |
[37:36] | Sorry, Duane, but Nancy did not invite you here tonight. | 抱歉杜安 南希今晚没有邀请你到这儿 |
[37:40] | I did. | 邮件是我发的 |
[37:42] | – No! – NYPD! Don’t move! | -不 -纽约警局 不准动 |
[37:44] | Take your hands out of your pockets. | 把手从口袋拿出来 |
[37:52] | Agent Barrington. | 巴灵顿警探 |
[37:54] | How about I take you to dinner? | 我带你去吃晚餐怎么样 |
[37:56] | We don’t even have to eat in my car. | 我们不用在我车里吃 |
[37:58] | That would be great but, um, I’m shipping out tonight. | 听着很棒 不过我今晚要乘船外出 |
[38:01] | Oh, uh…cool, when are you back in town? | 好吧 你什么时候回来 |
[38:05] | Not sure, but it was a pleasure working with you. | 不一定 不过跟你合作得非常愉快 |
[38:18] | Ouch! Player just got played. | 花花公子居然被甩咯 |
[38:22] | – Excuse me? – She’s just saying, “Shake it off.” | -啥 -她的意思是”都甩掉” |
[38:27] | Okay. | 好的 |
[38:29] | Just talked to the babysitter. | 我刚刚跟保姆说过了 |
[38:31] | The birthday girl is en route. | 寿星女上路了 |
[38:34] | Let’s roll. | 我们快走 |
[38:35] | We’ve got to beat her there. Let’s roll. | 要赶在她前头 快快 |
[38:36] | Let’s roll, let’s roll, let’s roll! | 快快快 快快快 |
[38:45] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[38:45] | Surprise! | 惊喜 |
[38:49] | Happy birthday, Mommy! | 生日快乐 妈咪 |
[38:51] | Thank you, sweeties! | 谢谢 亲爱的 |
[38:54] | “Wow,” Is right, and just so you know, | 喊就对了 跟你说一声 |
[38:56] | I had nothing to do with this princess party. | 这小公主派对跟我半毛钱关系没有 |
[38:57] | My house is pink! | 我家都粉成这样了 |
[39:00] | – Isn’t it awesome? – Really…great. | -有没有很赞 -非常…赞 |
[39:03] | Thank you, Frankie. | 谢谢你 弗兰克 |
[39:04] | And thank you, everyone! | 谢谢大家 |
[39:06] | Happy birthday, Laura. | 生日快乐 劳拉 |
[39:08] | Now, okay, before this party gets rockin’, | 趁着派对还没闹翻天 |
[39:12] | I just want to take a minute to | 我想先感谢一下 |
[39:14] | acknowledge the person who helped me plan it all. | 帮我策划这一切的这位仁兄 |
[39:17] | Max Carnegie, couldn’t have done it without you, dude. | 麦克斯·卡内基 多亏了有你 兄弟 |
[39:20] | Oh, Max Carnegie. | 麦克斯·卡内基 |
[39:23] | Max, Max, Max! | 麦克斯 麦克斯 麦克斯 |
[39:27] | Just so you know, I totally invited your boyfriend, Tony, | 跟你说哦 我真的请了你男友托尼 |
[39:30] | but he had to work. | 但他得工作 |
[39:32] | It’s all right, Frankie. | 没事 弗兰克 |
[39:34] | He gave me his birthday present last night. | 他昨晚就把生日礼物交上来了 |
[39:37] | Ooh! Neat, what did he give you? | 这么棒 给你什么礼物了 |
[39:43] | Uh, what he’s been giving me for about a month now. | 这个月一直不停给我的那个 |
[39:48] | Oh, those little brown pastry thingies? | 棕色小点心吗 |
[39:53] | Enjoy the party, Frankie. | 好好玩吧 弗兰克 |
[39:57] | Yes! | 好 |
[40:00] | Who peed in your Cheerios? | 怎么一脸丧气 |
[40:02] | Hi, um, have you met Laura Diamond? | 你认不认识劳拉·戴蒙德 |
[40:04] | She hates pink. | 她讨厌粉色 |
[40:05] | She loathes parties. Don’t get me started on games. | 憎恶派对 更不用提游戏了 |
[40:08] | Okay? And then you get | 而且你还是在家里 |
[40:10] | ambushed in your own home and you’re all… | 被我们搞意外惊喜 可你却… |
[40:13] | Happy! I don’t understand you! | 高兴 我搞不明白你了 |
[40:14] | I understand you. You sabotaged Frankie’s plan. | 我能懂你 你蓄意破坏了弗兰克的计划 |
[40:18] | Right? | 对不对 |
[40:19] | No! Yes, I can’t lie to you. | 不对 好吧 被你发现了 |
[40:22] | She’s perky and she’s sunny and she’s odd, and those are my jobs. | 她傲气 阳光又古怪 那都是我的活 |
[40:25] | Max. | 麦克斯 |
[40:27] | You will always be | 你永远都是我 |
[40:29] | my perky, sunny, odd number one. | 最傲气 最阳光 最古怪的头号宝贝儿 |
[40:35] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[40:36] | Now go tell Frankie the truth. | 快把实话告诉弗兰克 |
[40:37] | Do I have to? | 必须去吗 |
[40:41] | Why do you always have to be so right? | 为什么你总是这么真相 |
[40:45] | Yes! All right, come on, come on, come on! | 太棒了 加油 加油 |
[40:47] | Keep that up. | 继续 |
[40:48] | Soto. | 索托 |
[40:54] | Ironic case, huh? | 案子真讽刺 |
[40:56] | Catfish Nancy, she had all those loves from afar, | 鲶鱼·南希有那么多网恋对象 |
[40:58] | but the person who really cared for her | 结果最关心她的人 |
[41:01] | was right in front of her the whole time. | 一直都在她身边 |
[41:04] | Literally right in front of her. | 简直是近在咫尺 |
[41:06] | Yeah. Ironic, right? | 对 讽刺吧 |
[41:08] | Come on! How do you miss that? | 不是吧 这球也丢 |
[41:10] | Just pass the ball. | 传球啊倒是 |
[41:21] | Happy birthday, Pinky. | 生日快乐 小粉粉 |
[41:24] | Are you wearing eyeliner? | 你画眼线了 |
[41:26] | You only wear eyeliner for special occasions. | 你只在特殊场合才会画眼线 |
[41:29] | You knew about this party all along. | 你一直都知道今晚会办派对 |
[41:33] | Yeah, I thought so. | 对 我早猜到了 |
[41:37] | This pink cake is making me feel… | 这粉蛋糕让我… |
[41:40] | I know that look. Go! | 这表情我熟 去吧 |
[41:52] | So, is uh… Is everything good? | 还好吗 |
[41:56] | With Max and you? | 你和麦克斯 |
[41:57] | Oh, yeah. Turns out it was my initiation. | 原来都是我自说自话了 |
[42:01] | Oh, well. | 好吧 |
[42:02] | – You okay? – Uh, not so much. | -你还好吧 -不是很好 |
[42:06] | It’s like I’m still on the ship. | 感觉还没从船上下来 |
[42:08] | Ooh. Tender tummy, huh? | 肠胃不好吧 |
[42:11] | You must have been a wreck when you were pregnant. | 你怀孕的时候肯定特别折磨 |
[42:21] | No… | 不是吧 |