时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | No. Please don’t. I’ll give you what you want. | 求你不要开枪 你想要什么都行 |
[00:34] | Excuse me? | 抱歉 |
[00:35] | Excuse me! | 打扰一下 |
[00:36] | – Gunshot… – All the queries go through the doctor… | -枪伤 -任何问题请询问医生… |
[00:37] | Stop talking! | 你闭嘴 |
[00:39] | Jake | 杰克 |
[00:40] | Broderick. | 布罗德里克 |
[00:41] | Find him now! | 马上给我找到他 |
[00:55] | Jake? | 杰克 |
[00:57] | I’m here! | 我来了 |
[00:58] | It’s me, it’s me, I’m here. | 是我是我 我来了 |
[01:00] | You’re gonna be okay, okay? | 你不会有事的 |
[01:01] | They’re gonna take good care of you. I’m not going anywhere. | 他们会照顾好你的 我哪里都不去 |
[01:03] | I’m right here. | 我在这里陪着你 |
[01:05] | You’re gonna be fine. | 你不会有事的 |
[01:06] | Miss, miss, I’m sorry. | 小姐 小姐 抱歉 |
[01:07] | You’re gonna have to wait in the waiting room. | 你得在休息室等候 |
[01:08] | No, no. I’m a cop. | 不不 我是警察 |
[01:09] | – And I’m family. – Detective, take a breath. | -也是患者家属 -警探 深呼吸 |
[01:11] | I’m Dr. Evanston. | 我是埃文斯顿医生 |
[01:13] | – Is that your husband there? – Ex. | -患者是你丈夫吗 -前夫 |
[01:14] | But he would want me in there. | 但他肯定想让我陪他 |
[01:15] | I’m sure he would, but he’s got a bullet lodged | 肯定的 但距离他心脏6毫米处 |
[01:17] | a quarter inch from his heart. | 有一颗子弹 |
[01:18] | And since I’m the guy whose gonna get it out, | 我要去帮他取出子弹 |
[01:20] | what matters now is what I want. | 所以你要听我的要求 |
[01:21] | Which would be what? | 你的要求是… |
[01:23] | Go to the waiting room. | 你去休息室等候 |
[01:23] | Call whoever who need to call. Let me do my job. | 通知应该通知的人 这里交给我 |
[01:26] | It’ll be four, five hours. | 会需要四五个小时 |
[01:42] | Laura, I told you I got this. | 劳拉 我说过我来处理就行 |
[01:44] | You can run point, | 这里你负责 |
[01:45] | but me sitting on my ass staring at ceiling tiles | 但我傻坐在医院休息室里盯着天花板发呆 |
[01:47] | in a waiting room won’t help Jake. | 根本帮不到杰克 |
[01:48] | Laura, I’m so sorry. | 劳拉 很遗憾 |
[01:50] | What do we got? | 什么情况 |
[01:51] | Caucasian male, | 白人男子 |
[01:52] | stocking mask, approximately 5’10”, 180. | 戴丝袜头套 大约一米七八 80公斤左右 |
[01:55] | The Captain intervened, | 警监做出了干预 |
[01:56] | the perp shot one single round 9 millimeter. | 那个混蛋打出了一发9毫米子弹 |
[01:59] | Crime scene already has a casing. | 弹壳已经找到了 |
[02:00] | He saved that girl. | 他救了那个女孩 |
[02:02] | Of course he did. | 那是当然了 |
[02:03] | Chivalrous bastard. | 玩什么英雄救美 |
[02:10] | Need a minute? | 需要静一静吗 |
[02:11] | I need answers. | 我需要答案 |
[02:12] | Security cam, CCTV? | 摄像头 闭路监控呢 |
[02:14] | Frankie is already in the back pulling video footage. | 弗兰克已经去后面调监控录像了 |
[02:16] | Witnesses? | 目击者呢 |
[02:16] | Only the clerk and the customer. | 只有收银员和那个顾客 |
[02:18] | Okay. I’ll talk to the clerk. You take the customer. | 好 我负责收银员 你负责顾客 |
[02:19] | I’ll take the clerk. | 收银员我来 |
[02:21] | So much for me running point. | 说好的我负责呢 |
[02:23] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[02:23] | Faren Hillman. | 费伦・希尔曼 |
[02:25] | Two L’s, one N. | 两个L 一个N |
[02:26] | I just came in for a bottle of water, | 我就想来买瓶水 |
[02:28] | pack of cigarettes. | 买包烟 |
[02:29] | What d’you see happen? | 你都看到了什么 |
[02:30] | A guy pointed a gun at the clerk, | 一个人拿枪指着收银员 |
[02:33] | I freaked, | 我吓坏了 |
[02:34] | screamed, | 叫了一声 |
[02:35] | he turned, he pointed the gun right at me, | 然后他转身把枪指向了我 |
[02:38] | and before I know it, | 突然之间 |
[02:39] | this man calls out, “Freeze,” | 那个人就大喊”不许动” |
[02:41] | and jumped in front of me, pushed me out of the store. | 并且跳到我身前把我推出了商店 |
[02:45] | He’s a cop? | 他是警察吗 |
[02:48] | The best. | 警界精英 |
[02:51] | The guy told me to open the register. I didn’t want any trouble, | 那个人让我打开收银机 我不想惹麻烦 |
[02:53] | so, you know I started to. | 所以就开始打开收银机 |
[02:55] | But then all of a sudden this | 但是突然之间 |
[02:57] | customer decides he’s a hero, and all hell breaks loose. | 那个顾客想逞英雄 然后就失控了 |
[02:59] | That customer is a hero. | 那个顾客就是英雄 |
[03:01] | If it weren’t for him, | 如果不是因为他 |
[03:02] | it could be you in a surgery or in a body bag. | 你可能已经在手术室甚至太平间里了 |
[03:04] | So, how about you just give me something useful? | 别说废话了可以吗 |
[03:05] | There’ve been a bunch of stores hit on the block. | 这几天附近有好几家商店被抢了 |
[03:08] | Maybe it’s the same guy. | 可能是同一个人干的 |
[03:09] | Sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉打扰 |
[03:10] | I can’t seem to locate any of the security cameras. | 我好像没在商店里找到摄像头 |
[03:13] | Yeah. We don’t have any. | 是的 这里没有摄像头 |
[03:14] | What planet do you live on? Every store has cameras. | 你火星来的吗 地球上哪家商店没有摄像头 |
[03:16] | Never needed any. | 我们这里不需要 |
[03:17] | My family’s owned this place 12 years. | 我们家经营这家店已经12年了 |
[03:19] | First time we’ve been robbed. | 这是第一次被抢劫 |
[03:21] | Okay. Thank you. | 知道了 谢谢 |
[03:23] | Markets going 12 months without a robbery is noteworthy. | 开店的 一年不被抢就够稀奇了 |
[03:27] | But twelve years! | 哪有整整12年没被抢过的 |
[03:28] | Heck of a streak. | 千年一遇啊 |
[03:29] | There’s been a bunch of robberies in the neighborhood, | 这片区域最近发生了多起抢劫案 |
[03:32] | maybe those reports will turn up something useful. | 查查那些案件的报告可能会有线索 |
[03:35] | Okay. We’ll jump into it. | 好 我们会去查的 |
[03:42] | Jake is gonna be just fine. | 杰克肯定不会有事的 |
[03:44] | Okay? I know he will. | 我知道他会没事 |
[03:45] | Okay. | 好吗 |
[03:46] | Good hug. | 谢谢你给我抱抱 |
[03:47] | Stop. | 可以了 |
[03:51] | You should be at the hospital. | 你应该去医院 |
[03:53] | – We’ve got your back, go. – Yup. | -案子交给我们 去吧 -好 |
[04:03] | Okay. Cell phone charger, | 好了 手机充电器 |
[04:05] | slippers, | 拖鞋 |
[04:07] | Xanax, | 镇静剂 |
[04:08] | uh, tissues, | 卫生纸 |
[04:09] | junk food, | 零食 |
[04:10] | and… | 还有 |
[04:11] | yeah, extra Xanax. | 更多的镇静剂 |
[04:13] | Okay. What else might she need? | 好 她还可能需要什么 |
[04:14] | – Sanitizer? – Yes. | -消毒杀菌剂 -对 |
[04:16] | Hospitals are bacterial death traps. | 医院里细菌病毒滋生 |
[04:17] | I would not phrase it that way with Laura. | 可别跟劳拉这么说 |
[04:19] | That’s a good point. | 说得对 |
[04:19] | Hey, on my way. | 我去了 |
[04:20] | Okay. The clerk wasn’t kidding, | 那个收银员没说谎 |
[04:22] | over the last month there have been | 近一个月以来 |
[04:23] | three strong-arm holdups | 在那个店附近六个街区内 |
[04:24] | within a six-block radius of that market. | 有三起持械抢劫 |
[04:26] | Liquor store, bodega, sneaker shop. | 酒类商店 酒窖 运动鞋店 |
[04:28] | Who would hold up a sneaker shop? | 谁会去抢劫运动鞋店 |
[04:30] | We’re probably not talking Keds here, Wisconsin. | 这可不是凯德那种便宜货 威斯康辛 |
[04:32] | Nothing under five bills when it’s limited edition kicks. | 限量版的运动鞋可都是天价 |
[04:35] | All the previous stores were rolled by a Caucasian male | 抢劫其他的商店都是白人男性 |
[04:37] | wearing something over his face. | 头上带着头套 |
[04:39] | Could be our perp. So, how do we find this guy? | 也许就是这个犯人 要怎么找到他呢 |
[04:41] | Oh! May have just found him. | 我好像找到他了 |
[04:42] | – Or honed in on him at least. – Talk to me. | -至少追踪到他的踪迹了 -详细说说 |
[04:45] | Couple of hours ago, | 几个小时前 |
[04:45] | a stolen iPhone from the most recent robbery | 在阿斯托里亚的仓库的一个仓库里 |
[04:46] | 失窃财物报告 | |
[04:48] | was tracked to a warehouse in Astoria. | 查到了最近一起劫案中失窃的手机信号 |
[04:56] | 最后一回合 | |
[04:56] | Yeah, girl, that’s what’s up! | 大家看好了 精彩不断 |
[04:59] | Luici in the house! | 卢乔大展神威了 |
[05:00] | Killin’ it! Skinny boo, | 太厉害了 窈窕宝贝 |
[05:02] | flexing, turfing and juking… | 各种高难度动作不断 |
[05:04] | Looks like both of them came to sweat, yo! | 看来他们都拼尽了全力 |
[05:06] | I like your hair. | 我喜欢你的发型 |
[05:07] | May I? | 能喝一杯吗 |
[05:10] | Alcohol, yum. | 酒精 太棒了 |
[05:12] | They serve minors here? | 未成年人也给喝酒吗 |
[05:13] | Get out of my face, Barbie. | 哪儿凉快哪儿待着去 小妞 |
[05:15] | She prefers Detective Barbie! | 她更喜欢被称为警探小妞 |
[05:19] | – Who runs this place? – MC Firm. | -老板是谁 -主持人芬尔 |
[05:21] | MC Firm. | 主持人芬尔 |
[05:24] | She showed up to show out! | 她今天可是有备而来 |
[05:27] | Okay. If we could pause the color commentary. | 好了 你可以暂停一下精彩解说了 |
[05:29] | We understand you’re the proprietor of this establishment. | 听说你是这间场所的所有人 |
[05:33] | That’s right. Got a final round going here. | 没错 现在可是最后一回合了 |
[05:35] | Not anymore. | 现在不是了 |
[05:36] | Five minute freestyle, everybody. | 五分钟自由发挥 伙计们 |
[05:40] | We’ve heard about stolen goods in here. Thoughts? | 听说这里有失窃财物 怎么解释 |
[05:43] | I don’t know nothing about it. | 我什么也不知道 |
[05:44] | Let me guess. You also know | 让我猜猜 想必 |
[05:45] | nothing about the underage drinking going on in here? | 你也不知道有未成年人在这喝酒了 |
[05:48] | I’m afraid that’s grounds to arrest your ass. | 这一条就够把你抓回局子里了 |
[05:51] | Stolen goods, thoughts, take two. | 失窃财物 再给你个机会解释 |
[05:55] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[05:56] | Check the alley out back. Sometimes they throw dice out there. | 去后巷看看 他们有时候会在那聚赌 |
[05:59] | Can I get back to my gig, | 我能继续主持了吗 |
[06:01] | pretty please? | 拜托了啦 |
[06:07] | All right, peoples! | 大伙听好了 |
[06:09] | Turnin’ it up! | 比赛精彩继续 |
[06:12] | Damn! Are those the Z Force kicks, platinum edition? | 天 这是白金限量版的球鞋吗 |
[06:15] | You know it. | 挺有眼光的嘛 |
[06:16] | Wow! They’re not even available until next week. | 这款要下周才会上市吧 |
[06:19] | You’re under arrest for possession of stolen goods | 我要以私藏赃物罪 |
[06:21] | and suspicion of murder. | 以及涉嫌谋杀罪逮捕你 |
[06:34] | You picked the wrong off-duty cop to plug. | 你不该枪击一个下班的警察 |
[06:36] | Yo, I didn’t plug nobody. | 我可没枪击谁 |
[06:38] | Okay. That right there, | 听好了 你刚说的话 |
[06:39] | that’s just bad grammar. | 语法有问题 |
[06:41] | It’s, “I didn’t plug anybody.” | “我没枪击任何人” |
[06:44] | And secondly, you’re a lying son of a bitch | 其次 你是个谎话连篇的混蛋 |
[06:46] | and you might want to change that attitude | 在戴蒙德警探进来前 |
[06:47] | before Detective Diamond gets here. | 你最好改改这态度 |
[06:48] | – Whoever that is can blow… – Right through the door. | -不管那是谁让她… -说的就是姐 |
[06:52] | Don’t mind if I do. | 懒得敲门了 |
[06:53] | How’s Jake? | 杰克怎么样了 |
[06:54] | Breathing. | 还活着 |
[06:55] | Ballistics report on your gun, | 这是你所持枪支的弹道报告 |
[06:56] | not good, Mr. Firm. | 情况可不妙 芬尔先生 |
[06:57] | Hey, you ain’t pinning this on me. | 你们可别想把这罪名安我头上 |
[06:59] | Listen, you match the description. | 听着 你外貌符合证人描述 |
[07:01] | We know you robbed that sneaker store | 我们知道你抢劫了那间运动鞋店 |
[07:02] | plus three other stores down on the Lower East Side. | 还有下东区的另外三家商店 |
[07:04] | And your van was filled wall to wall with stolen merchandise. | 你的货车里可是装满了失窃赃物 |
[07:07] | All right, so I popped a couple of stores. | 好吧 我是抢了几间商店 |
[07:09] | That don’t mean I shot a cop. | 但我没开枪打警察 |
[07:10] | You didn’t mean to, | 你确实不是故意的 |
[07:10] | you were just being your normal low-life self, | 你只是一如既往地在扮演人渣 |
[07:13] | knocking over a mom and pop market. | 抢劫一间普通的商店罢了 |
[07:15] | Someone interrupted and one thing led to another. | 有人碍你事了 于是自然而然就发生了 |
[07:18] | Why would I waste my time hitting that crap market? | 我干吗要浪费时间抢这么个商店 |
[07:21] | There’s nothing worth stealing. | 那里又没什么值钱货 |
[07:23] | They don’t even have any cash | 那里连现金都没有 |
[07:24] | ’cause they let you EBT for smokes and booze. | 可以用电子支付买香烟和酒 |
[07:26] | Wait, EBT food stamp debit cards? | 政府补贴电子支付储蓄卡吗 |
[07:28] | – Yeah. – Did a lot of people know that? | -没错 -很多人知道吗 |
[07:30] | The whole neighborhood knows it. | 那一带的人都知道 |
[07:32] | That’s why they’ve never been robbed in all these years. | 所以这么多年来那里从没被抢过 |
[07:34] | Which means we are probably | 这意味着我们要找的犯人 |
[07:35] | looking for an outsider rather than a local. | 是外来者不是当地人 |
[07:37] | What about the ballistics report? | 那弹道报告怎么解释 |
[07:38] | Oh, ballistics said that the gun wasn’t a match. | 弹道报告说枪支不符 |
[07:42] | Then what are you throwing it in my face for, yo? | 那你干吗把这扔我面前吓人 |
[07:44] | Because I was trying to get you to confess to other crimes. | 因为要让你认下其他那几起抢劫案 |
[07:47] | Thanks for that. | 谢谢合作 |
[07:49] | Tough luck, yo. | 人品够烂的 |
[07:53] | Jake should be coming out of surgery, I need to be there. | 杰克的手术很快就完了 我要过去陪着 |
[07:55] | I need a new suspect. | 我需要新的嫌疑人 |
[07:56] | Hopefully Jake saw something the witnesses missed. | 希望杰克能看到什么证人漏掉的东西 |
[07:58] | And hopefully he’s able to tell us about it. | 希望他还能跟我们说这些 |
[08:12] | Not to tell you how to do your job, | 我不是想指手画脚告诉你怎么干活 |
[08:13] | but you’re doing that wrong. | 但你这么做不对 |
[08:15] | I mean, at least for him. | 至少对他来说这么做不对 |
[08:16] | I’m sure that there are many | 我知道很多人都喜欢 |
[08:17] | people who enjoy the pillow under the neck thing, | 四平八稳地正面躺着 |
[08:20] | but he has to have his head slightly tilted. | 但他喜欢稍微侧躺 |
[08:23] | Or else his sinuses clog and then, | 不然他的鼻窦会堵塞 |
[08:26] | you know, it’s just… well, let’s just say it… | 你知道的… 这么说吧 |
[08:29] | Just gets ugly. | 后面会很麻烦 |
[08:30] | Oh, and the blanket. | 还有这毯子 |
[08:32] | The blanket cannot touch his skin. | 不能让毯子直接触碰到他的皮肤 |
[08:34] | Sheet only. | 只有被单可以 |
[08:35] | That’s a huge, huge bugaboo for him. | 这是他最大的禁忌 |
[08:39] | – And also… – Oh, my God, enough. | -还有… -天呐 够了 |
[08:45] | Jake? | 杰克 |
[08:46] | Try living with her. | 她太能说了 |
[08:48] | Mr. Broderick, my name is Rebecca. | 布罗德里克先生 我叫丽贝卡 |
[08:50] | Do you know where you are? | 你知道你在哪儿吗 |
[08:52] | Yeah, I’m guessing in a hospital. | 估计是医院吧 |
[08:55] | Unless, that’s a costume | 要不就是你穿着制服 |
[08:58] | and this is my birthday party. | 来参加我的生日聚会呢 |
[09:02] | It’s nice to see you smile. | 看到你笑可真好 |
[09:04] | I should get shot more often. | 看来我该多吃几回枪子啊 |
[09:06] | You remember? | 你还记得呢 |
[09:07] | Yeah. That’s going to stick with me for a while. | 是啊 估计短期内有心理阴影了 |
[09:10] | Excuse me? | 打扰了 |
[09:11] | I’ll let the doctor know he’s lucid. | 我去通知医生他清醒了 |
[09:13] | Let him rest quietly until he’s assessed. | 在医生来检查前 就让他静养吧 |
[09:15] | Of course. | 好的 |
[09:18] | Okay. Everything that happened. Go. | 好了 到底发生了什么 说 |
[09:20] | Did anyone ever tell you that | 有没有人告诉过你 |
[09:21] | you’re not very good at following directions? | 你非常不爱听话 |
[09:23] | You’ll relax. | 不急 |
[09:24] | When we find the scumbag who did this. | 等抓到凶手 我让你一次歇个够 |
[09:27] | Talk. | 快说 |
[09:28] | It just seemed like a | 感觉就是一次 |
[09:30] | routine holdup. | 很普通的持枪抢劫 |
[09:31] | Guy in a stocking mask. | 罪犯头戴丝袜 |
[09:34] | – Gun. – Yeah. | -举着枪 -对 |
[09:34] | We had witnesses, so we know all that. | 当时有目击者 这些我们都知道了 |
[09:37] | Can you tell me anything | 你能不能告诉我点 |
[09:40] | else? | 别的 |
[09:48] | 9:00 a.m. Wednesday. | 周三早上九点 |
[09:51] | What about 9:00 a.m. Wednesday? | 周三早九点怎么了 |
[09:53] | That’s what the shooter said to the cashier | 这是我中枪倒下后 |
[09:57] | after I went down. | 枪手跟收银员说的 |
[09:58] | That’s not something you say in a routine holdup. | 那这句话可说得蹊跷了啊 |
[10:01] | Sounds like they knew each other. | 像是这俩人认识似的 |
[10:03] | – Possibly. – Okay. | -可能吧 -好 |
[10:04] | What about 9:00 a.m. Wednesday? | 周三早九点有什么特别的 |
[10:06] | Because that’s tomorrow morning. | 明天就是周三了 |
[10:08] | Was it a meet-up? | 这是碰面时间吗 |
[10:10] | Was it a deadline for something? | 还是什么事的最后期限 |
[10:12] | I don’t know. I was a little busy trying not to bleed to death. | 我咋知道 当时正操心别大出血挂掉呢 |
[10:17] | You have to make it all about you. | 永远都只顾着自己 |
[10:20] | Well, that’s a clue. | 好吧 这也算是个线索 |
[10:22] | Nice work, Detective. | 干得漂亮 警探 |
[10:23] | It’s still Captain. | 哥还是警监 |
[10:25] | Whatever. | 无所谓了 |
[10:32] | Gang squad sent down a couple of names, | 黑帮组那边给了我们几个名字 |
[10:34] | but none match up physically with our shooter. | 但都和枪手的外貌不太相符 |
[10:38] | Steak house in Rosedale got hit after hours last night, | 柏丽的牛排屋昨晚关门后也被抢了 |
[10:41] | but the gun was a .45. | 但用的是点45口径的枪 |
[10:44] | – Yes? – No, nothing. | -咋了 -没事 |
[10:47] | Just thinking. | 就是在想事 |
[10:49] | About? | 想什么 |
[10:51] | Doing what we do, | 我在想 做我们这行的 |
[10:52] | how easy it is to lose somebody you really care about. | 很容易就会失去我们在乎的人 |
[10:55] | Well, we’re not gonna lose the Captain. | 我们不会失去警监的 |
[10:56] | He just gave us a lead. | 他刚给我们提供了一个线索 |
[11:11] | Excuse me. I’m looking for Joseph. | 打扰了 我要找约瑟夫 |
[11:13] | Me too. | 我也找他呢 |
[11:15] | He didn’t come in to work today? | 他今天没来上班吗 |
[11:16] | I was calling him all morning. | 我给他打了一早上的电话 |
[11:18] | Of all my grandchildren, | 我的孙子辈里 |
[11:19] | he’s the responsible one. So, where is he? | 就他最靠谱 他跑哪儿去了啊 |
[11:22] | Ma’am, | 女士 |
[11:24] | we have reason to believe | 我们发现了新的线索 |
[11:25] | the shooting yesterday wasn’t a robbery. | 表明昨天的事件并非持枪抢劫 |
[11:28] | That your grandson might know the perpetrator. | 你孙子很可能认识持枪者 |
[11:30] | Knowing a criminal? | 你说他认识罪犯吗 |
[11:32] | Joseph is a good boy. | 约瑟夫是个好孩子 |
[11:33] | A genius. | 是个天才 |
[11:34] | What makes him such a genius? | 他怎么天才了 |
[11:36] | He can build anything. | 他什么都造得出来 |
[11:38] | I’m always breaking my glasses. So, he makes this for me himself. | 我总是把眼镜摔坏 他就给我做了一副 |
[11:41] | No breaking. | 永远摔不坏 |
[11:43] | Only reason he’s not in college is | 他之所以没上大学 |
[11:45] | any money we make has to go to the bank | 都是因为我们挣的钱 |
[11:47] | for the loan. | 都还银行贷款了 |
[11:48] | Respectfully, ma’am, | 无意冒犯 女士 |
[11:50] | if there are money problems, maybe Joseph got involved | 说不定约瑟夫想帮衬家里度过难关 |
[11:53] | with some illegal activity trying to help. | 结果卷入了一些非法活动 |
[11:55] | Are there are any friends | 他有没有什么朋友 |
[11:56] | or girlfriend that we should be speaking to? | 或者女朋友我们可以去谈话的 |
[11:57] | No girlfriend. | 他没女朋友 |
[11:59] | No anything. | 什么朋友都没有 |
[12:00] | Joseph lives with you? | 约瑟夫和你一起生活吗 |
[12:02] | I’d like permission to search your apartment. | 我希望能搜查一下您的公寓 |
[12:04] | And I’m gonna need your keys. | 请把您的钥匙给我 |
[12:16] | My ass is killing me. | 屁股好疼 |
[12:17] | Maybe they missed a second bullet. | 是不还有一颗子弹他们没发现 |
[12:19] | No, it’s this bed. | 不是 是床的问题 |
[12:22] | I need my chair cushion from the office. | 我想死我办公室的椅垫了 |
[12:25] | I will bring you your chair cushion. | 我去给你取 |
[12:28] | Open. | 张嘴 |
[12:29] | All the way. | 张大嘴 |
[12:32] | There you go. | 真乖 |
[12:35] | You know what this will be a good time for? | 你知道这时候应该做什么吗 |
[12:36] | Better health insurance? | 办个更靠谱的医保 |
[12:38] | For you to forgive me. | 请求你的原谅 |
[12:42] | Forgive you for what? | 原谅什么 |
[12:44] | For everything. | 原谅一切 |
[12:46] | For betraying you, for ruining our marriage. | 背叛你 毁了我们的婚姻 |
[12:48] | Only you would use a brush with death | 只有你会用死这一招 |
[12:51] | to emoonally manipulate me. | 来操控我的感情 |
[12:53] | How am I doing? | 管用了没 |
[12:54] | Eat your ice. | 吃你的冰吧 |
[12:56] | Alicia’s on the way with the boys. | 艾丽西娅正带着孩子们往医院赶 |
[12:58] | Let’s at least try and get you unparched. | 多吃点冰 你看起来别一副脱水相 |
[13:00] | Any word from the clerk? | 收银员那儿有消息没 |
[13:02] | Mmm-mmm, still working on it. | 没 还正查着呢 |
[13:03] | Didn’t show up at work, | 他没去上班 |
[13:05] | he’s not at home. | 也不在家 |
[13:06] | Meredith and Billy are searching the apartment right now. | 梅雷迪斯和比利正在搜查他的公寓 |
[13:08] | He’s hiding, | 他不是藏了起来 |
[13:10] | or he’s running. | 就是已经跑路了 |
[13:12] | Question is why. | 关键是为什么呢 |
[13:14] | My guess, he’s… | 要我猜 他… |
[13:15] | either planning something for 9:00 a.m. tomorrow, | 要么是明早九点有什么计划 |
[13:18] | or he’s trying to get as far away as possible by then. | 要么是要抓紧时间逃得越远越好 |
[13:22] | Okay, come on. One more. | 好了 来 再吃一口 |
[13:24] | Come on. Open up. | 好啦 张嘴 |
[13:27] | Jake, come on. | 杰克 乖 |
[13:29] | Jake. | 杰克 |
[13:34] | Help! Help! I need a doctor! | 来人 来人 医生快来啊 |
[13:44] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[13:45] | I forgive you. You bastard. | 我原谅你了 你个混蛋 |
[13:48] | Just… | 你… |
[13:50] | Just live. | 你可别死啊 |
[14:07] | 托尼 需要什么吗 要安慰吗 | |
[14:12] | 也许明天吧 亲亲 | |
[14:14] | Detective, | 警探 |
[14:16] | he’s stable. | 他情况稳定了 |
[14:19] | He was fine. | 他本来好好的 |
[14:20] | What happened? | 怎么回事啊 |
[14:24] | When Jake went down with the gunshot wound, | 杰克中枪倒地后 |
[14:26] | he suffered a blow to the back of his head. | 后脑受到了撞击 |
[14:27] | That’s now caused an intracranial hematoma. | 引起了颅内出血 |
[14:29] | It’s basically an internal hemorrhage. | 也就是急性脑出血 |
[14:31] | We’ve put him in a medically-induced coma | 我们用药让他暂时昏迷 |
[14:33] | to try and slow the swelling in his brain. | 想要减缓颅内淤血 |
[14:34] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[14:35] | We’ll hope for a positive outcome, | 希望能有疗效 |
[14:37] | but you should be prepared. | 但你要做最坏的准备 |
[14:40] | It’s possible he may have suffered some neurological damage. | 他可能会遭受神经性损伤 |
[14:45] | Well, you don’t sugarcoat it, do you? | 你也太直白了 |
[14:47] | Go get some sleep. | 去睡会儿吧 |
[14:50] | I assure you, we’ll do everything we can. | 我保证 我们会尽全力救治他 |
[14:55] | Me too. | 我也会 |
[15:07] | PB and extra J, lightly toasted. | 花生酱加果酱 轻烤 |
[15:10] | Chamomile, two bags, | 菊花茶 双份茶包 |
[15:11] | splash of honey. | 加蜂蜜 |
[15:12] | – Thanks for taking care of me. – Always. | -谢谢你这么体贴 -乐意效劳 |
[15:16] | Where are we at? | 进展如何 |
[15:17] | We’re at 10,000 bucks. | 找到了一万美金 |
[15:18] | Where from? | 哪来的 |
[15:19] | Our boy Joseph had a bag of cash tucked away in his closet. | 约瑟夫衣柜里藏着一袋子钱 |
[15:22] | – That’s not suspicious. – Yeah. | -一点都不奇怪 -呵呵 |
[15:24] | And leaving all that green | 而他丢下所有钱 |
[15:25] | behind while he disappeared to who knows where, | 消失得无影无踪 |
[15:27] | also not suspicious. | 也一点都不可疑 |
[15:29] | I tell you, he’s behind whatever it is | 跟你说 就是他惹上的麻烦 |
[15:32] | that got Jake shot. | 招来了打伤杰克的枪手 |
[15:33] | Oh, agreed. | 同意 |
[15:34] | So, what’re we doing to find him? | 我们要怎么找到他 |
[15:36] | APB is out, patrols combing the neighborho, | 发了全境通告 巡警在询问邻居 |
[15:39] | Frankie and Meredith are knocking door to door. | 弗兰克和梅雷迪思在挨家挨户搜查 |
[15:42] | Somebody had to have seen this kid today. | 总会有人见过他 |
[15:44] | The money was in this bag? | 钱就放在这袋子里 |
[15:45] | Not exactly a bank vault. | 全无安全性可言 |
[15:46] | – Any women living with him? – Grandma. | -有女性和他一起住吗 -他奶奶 |
[15:48] | She says no girlfriend. | 奶奶说他没女朋友 |
[15:50] | I’m guessing Joseph’s into all sorts of stuff | 我猜约瑟夫还背着奶奶 |
[15:52] | that grandma doesn’t know about. | 干了很多事呢吧 |
[15:54] | That store sells booty shorts and sparkle tops. | 这家店卖的是小短裤紧上衣 |
[15:57] | So, either Joseph has a highly progressive fashion sense, | 所以要么约瑟夫本人特别潮 |
[16:01] | or he put the money in his girlfriend’s bag. | 要么这就是他女友的袋子 |
[16:04] | Find the girlfriend, maybe we find Joseph. | 找到他女友 也许就能找到他 |
[16:06] | I’ve dug into all his social media postings, no help there. | 我翻遍了他在社交网站发的状态 毫无线索 |
[16:15] | Girlfriend leaves the receipt in the bag, just like I do. | 女友把小票留在了袋子里 和我一样 |
[16:18] | Makes it easier to return after you wear it once. | 方便穿一次就退 |
[16:21] | And the winner is… | 名字是 |
[16:23] | F Hillman. | F・希尔曼 |
[16:24] | I know that last name. | 我好像听过这个姓 |
[16:25] | And I know the first name. | 我还知道名字呢 |
[16:27] | Faren, she was at the market. | 费伦 她当时就在超市里 |
[16:29] | She wasn’t just a customer, she was there to see Joseph Kwon. | 她不是客人 她是去见约瑟夫・权的 |
[16:32] | A fact she hid from us. | 而且她还隐瞒了这点 |
[16:35] | You need to get some sleep before you collapse. | 你需要休息 否则身体要吃不消了 |
[16:39] | All right. | 好吧 |
[16:40] | I’m gonna go back to the hospital. | 我回医院了 |
[16:42] | I’m gonna close my eyes in the waiting room. | 我在等候室眯一会儿 |
[16:45] | Find Faren Hillman. | 找到费伦・希尔曼 |
[16:47] | I didn’t do anything, okay? | 我什么也没干 好吗 |
[16:49] | I just happened to be in the store. | 我只是刚好在超市里 |
[16:51] | She’s lying through her baby teeth. | 她这谎扯得也太没水准了 |
[16:53] | You were at that store because Joseph Kwon is your boyfriend. | 你去超市是因为约瑟夫・权是你男友 |
[16:57] | We hang out. | 我们确实在约会 |
[16:59] | You didn’t tell us that in the market, Faren. | 你当时却隐瞒了这点 费伦 |
[17:00] | That’s obstruction of justice. | 这叫干扰司法公正 |
[17:02] | Look he’s not supposed date non-Korean girls. | 他家人只让他和韩国女孩约会 |
[17:04] | So, we keep it on the DL. | 所以我们一直很低调 |
[17:06] | And also you keep on the DL the fact that you | 你还低调地省略了 |
[17:09] | are running money between him and some very bad people. | 你帮他和一些不法分子做金钱交易的事 |
[17:11] | In your stupid little Diva In Trend bag. | 钱就装在你那个傻天后潮流的购物袋里 |
[17:14] | I have no idea what you’re even talking about. | 我根本不知道你在说什么 |
[17:16] | Would you swear to that under oath? | 你敢发誓吗 |
[17:18] | Mae I left a bag at his place, | 也许我是在他家落下了一个袋子 |
[17:20] | but I don’know anything about money. | 但我不知道什么钱的事 |
[17:22] | So you say. | 你真会说 |
[17:23] | Where’s Joseph now? | 约瑟夫在哪 |
[17:24] | I haven’t hearfromim since last night. | 昨晚过后我就没他音讯了 |
[17:26] | So, he just picks up and runs, so freaked out | 所以他就这么逃跑了 害怕到 |
[17:29] | that he leaves 10 grand | 连一万美元都不要了 |
[17:31] | behind and never checks in with his girlfriend? | 而且连女友都不联系了 是吗 |
[17:32] | I find that very hard to believe. | 你说我能信吗 |
[17:34] | Well, it’s the truth. | 但这就是事实 |
[17:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:39] | Maybe we missed something. | 也许是我们搞错了 |
[17:40] | Sorry to waste your time. | 抱歉耽误你的时间了 |
[17:42] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[17:43] | It’s getting late. I’ll take you home. | 天晚了 我送你回家吧 |
[17:45] | – You will? – Oh, yeah. | -是吗 -有何不可呢 |
[17:47] | Just have to make one more stop. | 顺便再去个别的地方 |
[18:03] | Hey. | 你干嘛 |
[18:05] | Remember him? | 记得他吗 |
[18:07] | This man | 这个人 |
[18:08] | threw himself in front of a bullet for you. | 为你挡了一颗子弹 |
[18:12] | But in addition to being the man who saved your life, | 他不光是你的救命恩人 |
[18:14] | he’s also the father of my children. | 他还是我孩子的父亲 |
[18:17] | Is your dad still alive, Faren? | 你父亲还在世吗 费伦 |
[18:20] | Yes. | 在 |
[18:21] | Good. Mine is too. Lucky for us. | 我父亲也还在 我们都很幸运 |
[18:25] | But my boys, their dad | 但我的孩子 他们的父亲 |
[18:28] | is lying comatose in a hospital bed | 躺在医院病床昏迷不醒 |
[18:30] | because someone shot him in the chest. | 因为有人冲他胸口开了一枪 |
[18:33] | And it would… | 他很可能… |
[18:35] | Look at me! | 看着我 |
[18:37] | It was no coincidence | 事情不可能这么凑巧 |
[18:39] | that the shooter walked into that store with a loaded weapon. | 犯人拿着上膛的手枪正好走进那家店 |
[18:43] | Joseph was involved in something, | 约瑟夫肯定卷入了什么麻烦 |
[18:45] | and you know what it is. | 而且你也知道实情 |
[18:47] | Where is Joseph, | 约瑟夫在哪 |
[18:48] | and who is he mixed up with? | 他究竟和谁纠缠不清 |
[18:51] | Answer me. | 回答我 |
[18:53] | Answer me! | 回答我 |
[18:57] | Joseph | 约瑟夫 |
[18:59] | this computer engineering prodigy, | 是个计算机工程天才 |
[19:02] | and he’s gotten a 3D printer, | 他有台3D打印机 |
[19:04] | and he can make anything. | 可以打印出任何东西 |
[19:05] | Like glasses for Grandma. We know. | 比如送给奶奶的眼镜 我们知道 |
[19:07] | Glasses, headphones, robotic stuff. | 眼镜 耳机 机器人什么的 |
[19:11] | Word got around the neighborhood, | 邻居们都听说了 |
[19:13] | and this guy, | 有个人 |
[19:14] | this really scary man, | 长相非常可怕 |
[19:16] | hired him. | 雇他 |
[19:18] | Forced him, really, and Joseph didn’t have a choice. | 不 应该是逼他 约瑟夫别无选择 |
[19:21] | To make what? | 逼他干什么 |
[19:24] | A gun. | 打印一把枪 |
[19:26] | We had briefings on 3D-printed guns. | 我们知道3D打印出来的枪 |
[19:28] | They don’t work. | 是无法正常使用的 |
[19:30] | This one does. | 这把可以 |
[19:32] | Joseph said that he cracked a code | 约瑟夫说他破译了 |
[19:33] | on his synthetic plastic gun with plastic bullets, | 制造合成塑料枪和塑料子弹的代码 |
[19:36] | and he said at close range it’s as dangerous as the real thing. | 他说在近距离 这玩意和真枪一样危险 |
[19:39] | But unlike the real thing, | 但不像真枪 |
[19:41] | it can pass right through a metal detector. | 这把枪能够避开金属探测器 |
[19:43] | That was the idea. | 他们就是这样想的 |
[19:45] | What was? What were they planning? | 什么 他们在计划什么 |
[19:47] | Joseph never knew. | 约瑟夫毫不知情 |
[19:47] | He only did it because he said his family needed the money so bad. | 他接下这活 只因他们家急需用钱 |
[19:50] | $10,000. | 一万块 |
[19:51] | Down payment. | 这是定金 |
[19:52] | Another 10,000 when it was supposed to be delivered. | 尾款还有一万块 |
[19:54] | Which was supposed to be tomorrow. | 原定是明天到账 |
[19:56] | 9:00 a.m. | 九点 |
[19:57] | Yeah. That’s right. | 没错 |
[19:59] | But Joseph got scared that something awful was | 但约瑟夫害怕惹上麻烦 |
[20:01] | gonna happen and so he tried to back out. | 所以他想收手不干了 |
[20:04] | Which is why the shooter showed up last night, | 所以犯人昨晚出现 |
[20:06] | to threaten Joseph, to make sure he stuck with the deadline. | 是为了威胁约瑟夫 以确保能按时交货 |
[20:10] | Where is Joseph now? | 约瑟夫现在在哪 |
[20:11] | I swear to you, I don’t know. | 我发誓我真的不知道 |
[20:12] | He left me a message saying that he’s in a safe place, | 他给我留言说他现在躲在安全的地方 |
[20:15] | and that he’s got to finish what he started. | 完成他要做的事 |
[20:16] | But no matter how many times I tell I text or call he doesn’t answer. | 不管我是发短信还是打电话 他都不回 |
[20:19] | I need your phone. | 给我你的手机 |
[20:24] | The officer took it from me when they brought me in. | 警官带我去问话的时候拿走了 |
[20:26] | I didn’t get it back. | 我没要回来 |
[20:28] | I’ll track it down. | 我去找吧 |
[20:30] | I’m so sorry. | 真的对不起 |
[20:32] | But you have to believe me, it wasn’t Joseph’s fault. | 但你得相信我 这不是约瑟夫的错 |
[20:35] | Yes, it was. | 就是他的错 |
[20:36] | And if his undetectable gun | 如果他这把能躲过金属探测仪的枪 |
[20:37] | is handed off to a criminal or terrorist, | 落入罪犯和恐怖分子手中 |
[20:39] | it’ll be his fault too. | 那也是他的错 |
[20:40] | Let’s just hope we find it in time. | 但愿我们能及时找到 |
[21:03] | All right, I wanna thank everybody for gathering so fast. | 感谢各位这么快赶来 |
[21:06] | Given the nature of the potential threat, | 考虑到目前的潜在威胁 |
[21:08] | this has now become a multi-agency investigation, | 现在此案将由多部门联合调查 |
[21:11] | between the NYPD, | 有纽约警察局 |
[21:13] | the FBI, the Joint Terrorism Task Force, | 联调局 联合反恐工作小组 |
[21:15] | and Homeland Security. | 及国土安全局 |
[21:17] | I’m gonna turn it over to Special Agent Lewis. | 此案现在由路易斯探员全权负责 |
[21:19] | Thank you, Detective. | 谢谢你 警探 |
[21:21] | JTTF has anticipated the emergence of a 3D-printed hetic weapon | 反恐小组已经预料到会出现3D人造武器 |
[21:24] | that could bypass magnetometers | 这些武器可以避开磁探测器 |
[21:26] | and other traditional security check points. | 以及传统安全检查站的搜查 |
[21:28] | Didn’t expect it to come off the street, | 但我们没想到这类武器会流入市场 |
[21:30] | but if it has, | 如果已经流入市场 |
[21:31] | we’ve compiled a list of potential targets | 我们列举了一份潜在目标 |
[21:34] | where a weapon like this would be a game changer. | 一些易成为恐怖袭击目标的地方 |
[21:37] | Everything from commercial airports, United Nations, | 包括商用机场 联合国 |
[21:39] | presidential fund raisers. | 或竞选资金众筹会 |
[21:41] | If I may? | 我有问题 |
[21:42] | You may. | 问吧 |
[21:43] | Whoever’s intending to use this weapon, | 不管是谁想要使用这种武器 |
[21:45] | has commissioned it from a college dropout | 他拜托的是一名从大学辍学 |
[21:47] | doing the graveyard shift at his family’s minimart. | 在家庭小超市值夜班的人 |
[21:50] | It’s not exactly the auspices of an act of terrorism. | 这肯定不是恐怖组织的做派 |
[21:52] | Maybe not, but until we rule it out, | 可能不是 但在我们排除之前 |
[21:54] | any place that’s considered secured by a metal detector | 任何运用金属探测仪作安保的地方 |
[21:57] | is a wide open target. | 都是攻击目标 |
[21:58] | We need to find this gun. | 我们得找出那把枪 |
[22:00] | Our best bet for locating this weapon | 找到这把枪最好的办法 |
[22:01] | is to first find its alleged creator, | 就是率先找到它的制造者 |
[22:03] | Mr. Joseph Kwon. | 约瑟夫・权先生 |
[22:05] | He left a voice mail for a Faren Hillman | 他给费伦・希尔曼留了言 |
[22:07] | that bore some fruit regards to isolating him for possible coordinates. | 里面有一些能确定他位置的信息 |
[22:11] | Roll it, please. | 放一下 |
[22:13] | Hey, baby. | 宝贝 |
[22:14] | I’m safe, I just got to lay low, | 我很安全 但我得躲起来 |
[22:16] | finish what I started. | 完成我要做的事 |
[22:18] | Don’t worry, this is almost over. | 别担心 已经快搞定了 |
[22:20] | – Airport. – Exactly. | -机场 -没错 |
[22:22] | What you’re hearing is a 757, it’s about 1,000 feet up. | 这声音是由757产生的 高度300米 |
[22:25] | That places our suspect within a half mile of a runaway. | 这样一来嫌犯应该在周边800米的范围内 |
[22:28] | And that message was left within two hours | 这条留言是邻居最后一次看见约瑟夫 |
[22:29] | when Joseph was last seen in his neighbourhood | 两小时后发出的 |
[22:31] | that put some of either Newark, | 所以不是纽华克机场 |
[22:33] | JFK or LaGuardia. | 就是肯尼迪或拉加迪亚机场 |
[22:35] | We’ve stationed agents | 我们已分别在这三个机场 |
[22:36] | at each of those in case Kwon tries to flee. | 安排了探员 以防权想逃跑 |
[22:38] | Oh, he’s not fleeing. | 他不会逃跑 |
[22:40] | He said so himself. He’s gonna finish what he started. | 他自己都说了 要完成他要做的事 |
[22:42] | And he’s supposed do that drop in less than four hours. | 离他交货的时间还剩不到四小时 |
[22:44] | Probably holed up somewhere | 他估计藏在某个地方 |
[22:46] | so he can plug in his printer, work in private. | 插着打印机电源 隐秘地工作 |
[22:48] | Uh, airport motel makes sense, | 机场旅馆就是理想之选 |
[22:50] | but it’s a needle in a haystack | 可这样有如大海捞针 |
[22:51] | considering all major airports are in play. | 毕竟这三个机场人流量都很大 |
[22:54] | Hey, baby. | 宝贝 |
[22:55] | I’m safe, I just got to lay low, | 我很安全 但我得躲起来 |
[22:57] | finish what I started. | 完成我要做的事 |
[22:58] | JFK. | 是肯尼迪机场 |
[23:00] | What, now you have some kind of psychic airplane detector? | 你现在是有侦测飞机的超能力了吗 |
[23:03] | Ice cream truck detector. | 是侦测冰淇淋车的能力 |
[23:04] | There’s an ice cream truck? | 有冰淇淋车吗 |
[23:05] | Not just any ice cream truck, | 还不是普通冰淇淋车 |
[23:06] | Senor Softie. | 是软软先生冰淇淋 |
[23:08] | Unfortunate name, worse ice cream. | 名字不行 冰淇淋更差劲 |
[23:11] | Hey, baby. I’m safe. | 宝贝 我很安全 |
[23:13] | – I just got to… – Barely even hear that. | -但我得… -几乎都听不到 |
[23:14] | But that La Cucaracha is emblazoned in my brain | 但这首《蟑螂舞曲》已经印在我脑子里了 |
[23:17] | so I can turn around and run the other way | 这样我好在孩子们吵着要吃雪糕前 |
[23:19] | before my boys start screaming for soft serve. | 掉头走人 |
[23:21] | Okay, the music is the same level the entire message, | 好 这首歌在整条留言中音量基本没变 |
[23:23] | that truck was parked. | 也就是说冰淇淋车是停靠着的 |
[23:25] | I should go in case the doctor’s looking for me. | 我该走了 万一医生找我 |
[23:28] | There are three or four of the same truck all roaming Brooklyn, | 在布鲁克林和皇后区南部 |
[23:31] | and lower Queens, | 有三四辆这样的冰淇淋车 |
[23:32] | so that rules out LaGuardia and Newark. | 这样就能排除纽华克和拉加迪亚机场了 |
[23:35] | – Right. – Okay. | -好 -好 |
[23:36] | So, all we have to do is | 我们只要确定电话打出时 |
[23:37] | find out where each was at the time of the call, | 每一辆车所在的位置 并交叉对比 |
[23:40] | cross-checked with the proximity to JFK, | 每辆车与肯尼迪机场的距离 |
[23:43] | and I bet we locate Joseph. | 我们就一定能找到约瑟夫 |
[23:44] | All right. Thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[23:46] | Yup. | 没事 |
[23:57] | All right. So, Senor Softie | 好了 就在约瑟夫 |
[23:59] | truck number three was parked right here, | 打电话给费伦时 |
[24:01] | when our boy Joseph called in to Faren. | 软软先生的三号冰淇淋车刚好停在这里 |
[24:03] | That’s right in the flight path. | 正好在飞行路线附近 |
[24:05] | And hello! | 找到了 |
[24:06] | Motel adjacent. | 附近的旅馆 |
[24:17] | – NYPD! Freeze! – Hands on your head. | -纽约警局 站住 -双手举过头 |
[24:19] | – Don’t shoot. – Turn around. | -别开枪 -转身 |
[24:24] | Clear. | 安全 |
[24:27] | – Is this your low-rent gun factory? – It’s not like that. | -这就是你的廉租兵工厂吗 -不是这样的 |
[24:29] | It sure looks like it is. Talk! | 已经一目了然 老实交待 |
[24:31] | I made a prototype just to try ’cause no one had pulled it off. | 我只想试试 因为没人能做得出来 |
[24:33] | Nerd badge of honor? | 所以你是为了书呆的荣誉勋章吗 |
[24:34] | When it worked I told some people. | 后来我成功了 我就跟别人说了 |
[24:36] | We don’t need to hear about your life story. Where’s the gun? | 我们不想听你的人生故事 枪呢 |
[24:39] | I already made the drop. | 已经交货了 |
[24:40] | What happened to 9:00 A.M.? | 不是说好早上九点吗 |
[24:41] | I thought they’d hurt me or worse if I waited too long. | 我担心要是拖太久他们会伤害我 |
[24:43] | So, I went earlier. | 所以我提前去了 |
[24:44] | Where? To who? | 在哪 交给谁了 |
[24:45] | I’ve never known who these people are or what their deal is. | 我真不知道他们是什么人 是干什么的 |
[24:48] | The man who shot the cop is all I know, | 我只知道那个开枪打伤警察的人 |
[24:49] | and I’ve never even seen his face. | 可我从没见过他的脸 |
[24:50] | Where’d you drop the gun, Joseph? | 你把枪放在哪了 约瑟夫 |
[24:53] | First Street and Fourth Avenue in Brooklyn, it’s a car wash. | 布鲁克林第一街和第四大道处的一家洗车场 |
[24:55] | Who’d you give the weapon to? | 你把枪给谁了 |
[24:57] | They told me to put in the trunk and get the car washed. | 他们叫我放在车里 然后去洗车 |
[24:59] | When it came out the other side, the gun was gone. | 等我从洗车场另一头出来时 枪已经不见了 |
[25:11] | V is for Visigoth. | 威指的是威兹冈 |
[25:13] | Major biker gang. | 一个飞车党 |
[25:14] | – Not upstanding citizens. – Copy. | -可不是什么好公民 -好吧 |
[25:16] | – Oh, hey, let me help you with that. – Thank you. | -我帮你开门吧 -谢谢 |
[25:19] | I’ve been there. | 我也经历过 |
[25:20] | Aw, boy or girl? | 男孩还是女孩 |
[25:22] | Uh… Girl. Sleeping. | 女孩 正睡着呢 |
[25:26] | What? | 怎么了 |
[25:28] | A blanket over a stroller means keep it down. | 婴儿车上盖着毯子说明要放低声音 |
[25:31] | My bad. | 抱歉 |
[25:33] | You want rainbow wax? | 你要上彩虹蜡吗 |
[25:34] | I want the boss. | 我要见老板 |
[25:36] | Sorry, sweetie. | 抱歉 美女们 |
[25:36] | We don’t bother the boss unless the sky is falling. | 除非天塌了 否则我们不会去麻烦老板的 |
[25:44] | Sky just fell. | 天刚刚塌了 |
[25:45] | So… | 听好了 |
[25:46] | who’s in charge here? | 这里管事儿的是谁 |
[25:48] | Oh, hey! | 你好啊 |
[25:50] | Is it you, big guy? | 就是你吗 大块头 |
[25:51] | None of your business. | 关你屁事 |
[25:53] | Tell me something, | 跟我说说 |
[25:54] | I thought bikers hate regular-people cars, | 飞车党不是讨厌普通车吗 |
[25:56] | so why is it that a gaggle of Visigoths | 你们这群人为什么会甘于 |
[25:59] | would be washing and drying hybrid Sedans all day long? | 成天擦洗这些混合动力的普通车呢 |
[26:03] | Back off, lady. | 让开 女士 |
[26:04] | I have an idea why. | 我知道为什么 |
[26:06] | I think this place is a money laundry for something much dirtier | 这就是个洗黑钱的地方 这里洗过的钱 |
[26:10] | than my Volvo. | 一定比我的沃尔沃还脏 |
[26:11] | You wanna weigh in on that, pal? | 你还想发表什么意见 老兄 |
[26:13] | Or have you run out of your big boy words? | 被我说得词穷了吧 |
[26:15] | – I’m talking to you. – Time to call for backup? | -回话啊 -该叫支援了吗 |
[26:17] | – All good. – Okay. | -没事 -好 |
[26:18] | Oh, look at you. | 瞧瞧你 |
[26:19] | You look so tough. | 真是个硬汉呐 |
[26:21] | Mr. Prius cleaner. | 普锐斯洗车工先生 |
[26:23] | – Real tough! – It’s time. | -够硬的啊 -该叫支援了 |
[26:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[26:31] | All right. I’m guessing that makes you in charge. | 好了 我猜你才是负责的吧 |
[26:33] | Up against the wall. | 站起来 靠墙 |
[26:35] | Oh, really? | 不是吧 |
[26:44] | Put your hands behind your back! | 把双手放到身后 |
[26:58] | Concealed weapon. | 藏有武器 |
[26:59] | Which is a felony, unless, of course, you have a permit. | 这是重罪 当然了 除非你有许可证 |
[27:02] | I’m not getting the permit vibe. | 我咋感觉这人没有呢 |
[27:04] | 9 millimeter. | 九毫米口径 |
[27:06] | Same caliber pulled out of the Captain. | 和警监中枪的口径一致 |
[27:09] | Did you shoot a cop in a Korean market yesterday? | 昨天你是不是在家韩国商店枪击了一名警察 |
[27:13] | Did you shoot my husband? | 你有没有开枪打我丈夫 |
[27:16] | Laura. | 劳拉 |
[27:20] | Down. | 把枪放下 |
[27:27] | Go down to the courthouse. | 去法院 |
[27:29] | Get my lawyer. | 找我的律师 |
[27:48] | So, ballistics confirm the gun’s a match. | 弹道检测确认就是那把枪 |
[27:51] | That’s the guy. | 就是那人 |
[27:52] | Bastard. | 混蛋 |
[27:53] | Shoots Jake point blank and | 近距离枪击杰克 |
[27:55] | acts like he doesn’t have a care in the world. | 还表现得跟没事似的 |
[27:57] | Did you see his rap sheet? | 你看过他的犯罪记录吗 |
[27:58] | Kyle Dunley, | 凯尔・邓力 |
[27:59] | manslaughter, arson, assault. | 过失杀人 纵火 袭击 |
[28:01] | He’s a lifer who just happens to be on the outside. | 他是个无期徒刑犯 只是偶然放出来了 |
[28:03] | He doesn’t care about anyone or anything. | 任何人或任何事都不关心 |
[28:06] | Special place in hell. | 特别适合下地狱 |
[28:07] | Excuse me. I’m looking for my client Kyle Dunley. | 打扰一下 我在找我的客户凯尔・邓力 |
[28:10] | He’s in the box. | 关着呢 |
[28:11] | A uni will let you in. | 警察会放你进去的 |
[28:12] | Kyle must be a pretty important client for you to drop everything | 凯尔一定是你的重要客户 否则你不会 |
[28:15] | and just come down. | 放下手头的工作赶过来 |
[28:16] | What is it? Casual day at the courthouse? | 怎么 法院不忙吗 |
[28:18] | I’m just coming from my office. | 我是从我办公室来 |
[28:21] | I’ve haven’t been in court all week. | 我一周都没有上庭了 |
[28:24] | The target’s the courthouse. | 目标就是法院 |
[28:25] | Based on what evidence? | 根据是什么 |
[28:26] | When we picked this guy up, the very first thing he did | 我们抓这个人的时候 他做的第一件事 |
[28:28] | was turn to another biker and say, “Go to the courthouse. | 就是跟他的手下说 “去法院 |
[28:32] | “Get my lawyer.” | “找我的律师” |
[28:33] | – And therefore… – We assumed | -所以… -我们觉得 |
[28:35] | it was one instruction. | 那是一条指令 |
[28:37] | Go to the courthouse to get my lawyer. | 去法院找我的律师 |
[28:39] | But Kyle’s lawyer hasn’t been in court all week. | 可是凯尔的律师一周都没有去法院了 |
[28:41] | Yeah. Why would a person go get someone | 是啊 打电话发短信就能做到的事 |
[28:43] | when they could just call or text them? | 为什么还要派人去 |
[28:44] | Exactly. It was two instructions. | 没错 是两条指令 |
[28:47] | Get the lawyer. | 找律师 |
[28:48] | And go to the courthouse. | 而去法院 |
[28:50] | For another reason. | 是出于另一个原因 |
[28:51] | Namely to sneak in a plastic gun and kill someone. | 也就是偷偷运进一把塑料枪 然后杀人 |
[28:54] | Hell of a lead. | 真是条好线索 |
[28:55] | Maybe not. | 或许不是 |
[28:56] | – And you are? – Max Carnegie. I work here. | -你是 -麦克斯・卡内基 在这工作的 |
[28:59] | I have a desk and everything. | 我有自己的办公桌什么的 |
[29:01] | – He does. – One Butch O’Banion, | -没错 -有个叫布奇・奥班宁的 |
[29:02] | an Angels of Darkness motorcycle gang member, | 是黑暗天使摩托帮的成员 |
[29:05] | is currently on trial for the murder of a Visigoth deputy. | 现在正因谋杀威兹冈的副手而被审判 |
[29:08] | The Angels of Darkness and the Visigoths are arch rivals. | 黑暗天使和威兹冈可是死对头 |
[29:11] | Maybe this is the Visigoth’s attempt to take O’Banion out. | 或许这是威兹冈的人要把奥班宁除掉 |
[29:14] | And you know what time most criminal trials start each morning? | 你们知道刑事犯罪一般几点开庭吗 |
[29:17] | 9:00 A.M. | 早晨九点 |
[29:18] | We better get the hell down there. | 我们最好赶紧过去 |
[29:31] | Six twenty-five is O’Banion. | 625号是奥班尼 |
[29:37] | It’s empty. | 是空的 |
[29:40] | Excuse me, | 抱歉 |
[29:40] | they moved the O’Banion trial? | 奥班尼的案子换地方了吗 |
[29:42] | It was on recess this morning. | 今天上午休庭 |
[29:43] | The judge had a conference or something. | 法官好像是要开会什么的 |
[29:45] | It’s in session after lunch. | 午饭后开庭 |
[29:46] | Was the recess a last-minute thing? | 休庭是临时通知的吗 |
[29:48] | No, it was on the books. | 不是 早就在计划上的 |
[29:49] | Lawyers knew about it last week. | 律师们上周就知道了 |
[29:50] | So, that means our would-be shooter probably knew about it. | 也就是说枪手可能也是知道的 |
[29:53] | So, where is he? | 那他在哪呢 |
[29:54] | I’ll check security. | 去保安室看看 |
[29:57] | Come on, people. You know the drill. | 拜托 你们知道该怎么做 |
[29:59] | Stop, put your bag in the microwave thing. | 停下 把包放进机器里 |
[30:02] | There you go. | 对了 |
[30:04] | Let the guard wand you. | 让警卫扫一下 |
[30:05] | Move on. | 继续走 |
[30:06] | This is not rocket science. | 这又不难 |
[30:08] | Any luck down there? | 你那有进展吗 |
[30:09] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[30:10] | Good news is security records | 好消息是有监控记录 |
[30:12] | the surveillance feed at the main lobby | 入口处的监控记录 |
[30:13] | which, unless you’re a judge or a cockroach, | 除非你是法官或者蟑螂 |
[30:16] | is the only way inside. | 否则只能从这里进入 |
[30:18] | If our shooter entered the courthouse this morning, | 如果枪手今天上午进入了法院 |
[30:19] | I’m gonna see it. | 我一定会发现的 |
[30:20] | Roger that. Standing by. | 明白了 我们待命 |
[30:22] | But the building opened at 7:30 A.M. | 但是大楼早晨七点半就开门了 |
[30:24] | I’m not even halfway through the tape, | 这些录像我还没看完一半 |
[30:26] | and they only have one playback monitor. | 而且他们只有一台回放设备 |
[30:28] | You should probably start a sweep. | 你们最好还是开始搜查吧 |
[30:30] | Sweeping now. | 现在就搜查 |
[30:32] | I just swept. | 我刚搜查完 |
[30:34] | Is that supposed to mean something? | 你这话是有什么别的内涵吗 |
[30:36] | It’s him. | 是他 |
[30:40] | All right, stand behind me. Don’t let him make you out. | 好吧 站在我身后 不要让他认出你 |
[30:45] | Hey, Bubba. | 布巴 |
[30:46] | No, I’m still at the courthouse. | 没有 我还在法院 |
[30:48] | I think I’m getting out of here soon. | 我想我很快就能离开了 |
[30:50] | What time are you getting home? | 你什么时候回家 |
[30:52] | I can’t wait to see you. | 我都等不及要见你了 |
[30:54] | Smooches, baby. | 亲亲 宝贝 |
[30:55] | Police! Freeze! On the ground! | 警察 不许动 趴在地上 |
[30:57] | Spread your hands and legs. | 张开你的手和腿 |
[30:59] | Me again. | 又见到我了 |
[31:13] | Nothing. | 没东西 |
[31:14] | That doesn’t make sense. | 讲不通啊 |
[31:15] | You’re sure it was the same guy from the car wash? | 你确定是洗车场的那个人吗 |
[31:18] | Big boy, all tatted up. | 大个子 到处都是纹身 |
[31:19] | Lots of teeth. | 牙露得很多 |
[31:20] | Frankie’s positive. They took him in and he was clean. | 弗兰基确定是他 抓了之后发现一切正常 |
[31:22] | No weapon on him, let alone a plastic one. | 没有携带武器 更别说塑料枪了 |
[31:25] | Maybe he’s just the side man. | 也许他只是个副手 |
[31:27] | He could just have been here to make the hand-off | 可能只是去转交东西 |
[31:29] | or create a distraction | 或者转移别人注意力的 |
[31:30] | or somehow run interference for the shooter. | 或者以某种方式为枪手打掩护 |
[31:33] | Okay, so who’s the shooter? | 好 那谁是枪手 |
[31:38] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[31:41] | Her. | 是她 |
[31:42] | Excuse me. Hey! | 不好意思 |
[31:44] | The woman with the stroller. | 推着婴儿车的这个女人 |
[31:45] | This is our suspect. | 这就是我们的嫌犯 |
[31:46] | We need to find out who she is and where she went. | 我们得查出她是谁 她往哪走了 |
[31:47] | Really? That’s Pamela Baker. | 真的吗 那是帕梅拉・贝克 |
[31:49] | And you know that because… | 你认识她是因为… |
[31:50] | She’s here every day. | 她每天都会来 |
[31:51] | Sad story, her 19-year-old daughter was kidnapped and murdered. | 挺可怜的 她19岁的女儿被绑架后惨遭杀害 |
[31:56] | This has nothing to do with O’Banion. | 这跟奥班尼一点关系都没有 |
[31:57] | We had the wrong defendant. | 我们搞错案子了 |
[31:59] | That trial’s up on six also? | 庭审还是六点开始吗 |
[32:00] | Sentencing. Scum bag pled out for reduced time. | 要量刑 那混蛋要给自己争取减少刑期 |
[32:03] | Never seen her with a baby before. | 不过从来没见她带宝宝来 |
[32:09] | There is no baby. | 根本没有什么宝宝 |
[32:10] | Then why’s she pushing the stroller? | 那她为什么要推着婴儿车 |
[32:12] | The mobile. | 用来运东西 |
[32:13] | It’s plastic shapes. Son of a bitch. | 那些塑料造型 混蛋 |
[32:15] | – What? – It’s the gun in pieces. | -什么 -是拆解后的枪 |
[32:26] | I think it’s three down from here. | 应该是从这往后第三个房间 |
[32:35] | NYPD! Nobody move! | 纽约警局 不许动 |
[32:48] | What the hell is this? | 搞什么 |
[32:50] | Mrs. Baker, is that a toy? | 贝克太太 这是玩具吗 |
[32:51] | It’s not a toy, Your Honor. It just looks like one. | 这不是玩具 法官大人 看上去像而已 |
[32:53] | Put it down! There’s no escape. | 放下枪 你逃不掉了 |
[32:55] | I don’t wanna escape. | 我不想逃 |
[32:56] | Stay back! | 后退 |
[32:58] | Pamela. | 帕梅拉 |
[33:00] | Remember me? | 还记得我吗 |
[33:04] | “Been there.” | “经历过” |
[33:05] | Believe it or not, I’ve been here too. | 不管你信不信 这个我也经历过 |
[33:08] | Not as bad. | 没有这么糟 |
[33:10] | I can’t even begin to imagine your suffering. | 我无法想象你所遭受的痛苦 |
[33:13] | But earlier today, I was face to face with the man | 但是今早 我面对面撞上了 |
[33:16] | who shot the father of my children in the chest. | 朝我孩子父亲胸口开枪的人 |
[33:20] | And I wanted so desperately to shoot him. | 我那么想朝他开上一枪 |
[33:25] | But I didn’t. | 但我没有动手 |
[33:26] | Because it wouldn’t make anything better. | 因为那样不会让情况有所好转 |
[33:28] | Oh, yes it will. | 当然会了 |
[33:29] | It will make the world better. | 会让整个世界都变得更美好 |
[33:31] | My beautiful girl is dead | 我美丽的女儿死了 |
[33:34] | and this monster is alive. | 而这个禽兽还活着 |
[33:36] | He needs to die too. He needs to. | 他也得去死 他必须死 |
[33:38] | I know you believe that in your heart, | 我知道你内心对此深信不疑 |
[33:40] | but I am here to tell you, | 但是我告诉你 |
[33:41] | mother to mother, | 这是一个母亲对母亲说的话 |
[33:43] | the cost is too high. | 这个代价太大了 |
[33:45] | There is no cost. | 根本没有什么代价 |
[33:46] | Nobody will miss him. | 没人会缅怀他 |
[33:48] | And if I die too, | 如果我也死了 |
[33:50] | that is a price I am happy to pay. | 我很乐意付出这个代价 |
[33:52] | The cost has already been enormous. | 这个代价已经很大了 |
[33:56] | The boy who made the gun that is in your hand, | 制作你手里那把枪的男孩 |
[33:59] | he’s going to jail. | 要蹲监狱了 |
[34:00] | And the biker who you bought the gun from, | 而卖给你这把枪的人 |
[34:04] | he was the one who shot my husband | 就是他朝我丈夫开枪的 |
[34:08] | who is now fighting for his life in the hospital. | 我丈夫现在还在医院里 命悬一线 |
[34:12] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[34:13] | I know that you didn’t intend any of this. | 我知道你不是故意造成这一切的 |
[34:16] | Enough people have suffered. | 但是受罪的人已经够多了 |
[34:19] | Your daughter would not want this, Pamela. | 你女儿不希望发生这些事 帕梅拉 |
[34:22] | So, I’m gonna count to three, | 所以我准备数到三 |
[34:25] | and then you’re gonna give me the gun. | 然后你要把枪给我 |
[34:31] | One. | 一 |
[34:35] | Two. | 二 |
[34:47] | Three. | 三 |
[34:51] | Hands behind your back! | 把双手放到背后 |
[35:05] | 急诊 | |
[35:10] | Listen, uh, I’ve been meaning to apologize to you. | 听着 我一直想和你道歉 |
[35:14] | For what? | 为什么 |
[35:15] | Ah, for the way I handled the whole Jake thing. | 对于我处理杰克这件事的方式 |
[35:19] | I’m sorry I gave you such a hard time about leaving the guy. | 很抱歉你离开他之后我还给你添堵 |
[35:24] | Thanks, Dad. | 谢了 爸爸 |
[35:26] | It’s sort of a weird time for that. | 现在说这个感觉挺奇怪的 |
[35:31] | All this got me to thinking… | 这一切让我想到… |
[35:35] | I suppose I was worried about you getting stuck | 我觉得我之前是担心你会没办法 |
[35:37] | raising kids on your own, | 自己一个人带孩子 |
[35:39] | but when I see how strong you are… | 但当我看到你有多坚强时 |
[35:44] | I… I realize I never should have doubted you. | 我 我发现我根本不该质疑你 |
[35:48] | Ah, you’ll be fine no matter what. | 不管发生什么事 你都会没事的 |
[35:50] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[35:51] | You got this single mom thing down, | 你做单亲妈妈做得很棒 |
[35:54] | – you’ll get the widow thing down too… – Jake isn’t dead yet. | -做寡妇也没有问题… -杰克还没死呢 |
[35:57] | – I’m just saying… – Oh, God. | -我只是说… -天呐 |
[36:00] | We brought him out of the sleep state. | 我们已经让他从昏迷中醒来 |
[36:02] | He’s conscious. | 他已经清醒了 |
[36:03] | – Ah, terrific. – Is he… is he okay? | -太好了 -他…他没事吧 |
[36:06] | Time will tell. | 还待观察 |
[36:07] | We’re monitoring him closely. | 我们在密切监测他的情况 |
[36:09] | He’s asking for you. | 他想见你 |
[36:12] | Alicia’s across the street in the park with the boys. | 艾丽西娅跟孩子们在街对面的公园里 |
[36:14] | – I should probably… – I’ll call. | -我还是应该… -我来打电话 |
[36:15] | – Get in there. – Okay. | -进去吧 -好 |
[36:24] | I warmed it up for you. | 我给你暖好了 |
[36:26] | Oh, you’re a good woman. | 你真是个好女人 |
[36:31] | A good woman who caught your shooter. | 一个抓到了开枪凶手的好女人 |
[36:34] | Who was he? What did he want? | 他是谁 他想干什么 |
[36:36] | A woman hired him | 一个女人雇他 |
[36:37] | to get a 3D-printed plastic gun | 给她搞一个3D打印的塑料枪 |
[36:41] | that she could sneak into court. | 这样她就能偷偷夹带到法院 |
[36:43] | He bought the gun | 他是从一个 |
[36:44] | from an engineering prodigy | 在韩国杂货店兼职的 |
[36:46] | who moonlighted at a Korean grocery | 工程设计天才手中买的枪 |
[36:50] | where a certain Captain decided that he wanted to play hero. | 某位警监在那里扮演了大英雄 |
[36:55] | You know me. | 你真了解我 |
[36:57] | I do. | 确实[我愿意] |
[36:59] | I do? | “我愿意” |
[37:03] | I thought I’d never hear you say that again. | 我还以为再也听不到你说这句话了 |
[37:07] | What? No witty retort? | 咋了 不机智地反驳一下吗 |
[37:11] | No. | 不了 |
[37:12] | Laura, | 劳拉 |
[37:13] | I want you back. | 我们复合吧 |
[37:15] | – Jake… – One last chance, | -杰克 -给我最后一次机会 |
[37:17] | I swear on the lives of our children | 我以咱们孩子的性命起誓 |
[37:21] | I won’t let you down. | 我不会让你失望 |
[37:23] | I love you, and I think even though you don’t want to, | 我爱你 我知道尽管你并不情愿 |
[37:26] | you still love me. | 你也是爱我的 |
[37:27] | What, are we really doing | 怎么 真的要 |
[37:28] | this emotional manipulation thing now, again? | 再玩一次操控情感的把戏吗 |
[37:32] | No. | 不是 |
[37:33] | We’re doing the truth. | 我们要正视自己的内心 |
[37:37] | Do you… | 你到底 |
[37:39] | or do you not… | 是不是 |
[37:42] | still love me? | 还爱我 |
[37:49] | Laura? | 劳拉 |
[37:54] | Maybe a little. | 可能有点儿 |
[37:56] | – Is it safe? – Yeah. | -没事了吧 -嗯 |
[37:59] | Boy, you look like crap. | 孩子 你看起来糟透了 |
[38:02] | Uh, good to see you, Leo. | 很高兴见到你 里奥 |
[38:05] | You too, tough guy. | 我也是 硬汉 |
[38:07] | Uh, can I pee in your toilet? | 我能去你卫生间方便一下吗 |
[38:11] | I’m gonna see if the boys are here. | 我去看看孩子们来没来 |
[38:16] | Hey, lady. | 你好啊 女士 |
[38:18] | Hey. | 你好 |
[38:19] | I hope I’m not intruding. | 希望没打扰到你 |
[38:20] | It’s just that you’ve been on my mind every minute, | 只是我每分钟都在想着你 |
[38:22] | and the boys, uh… | 还有孩子们 |
[38:24] | I brought you some protein. | 我带了点吃的给你补补蛋白质 |
[38:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[38:36] | Tony. | 托尼 |
[38:38] | Laura. | 劳拉 |
[38:39] | We should probably talk. | 我们可能得谈谈 |
[38:47] | What’s up with the chocolates? | 这巧克力是怎么回事 |
[38:48] | They said no flowers in the ICU. | 他们说不准带花进重症监护室 |
[38:50] | So, you brought our comatose Captain chocolates? | 所以你给咱们昏迷的警监带了巧克力 |
[38:53] | It’s comfort food for all of us. | 这个食物是用来慰劳大家的 |
[38:55] | Excuse me, we work for Captain Broderick. | 不好意思 我们是布罗德里克警监的手下 |
[38:57] | Not to infringe on doctor-patient privilege, | 我们并不想违反医患保密协定 |
[38:59] | but if we could just inquire as to his well… | 但我们能打听一下他的… |
[39:00] | Is he okay? | 他还好吗 |
[39:01] | Yes. Actually, he’s alert, seems to be doing quite well. | 是的 他已经醒了 状况很好 |
[39:04] | Oh, my Gosh. Thank you. | 天呐 谢谢你 |
[39:07] | Awesome. | 太棒了 |
[39:14] | Deal with it. | 你自己看着办吧 |
[39:17] | These look really, really good. | 这些看起来确实挺不错 |
[39:19] | – Did you guys see that? – Yeah, we did. | -你们看到了吗 -看到了 |
[39:20] | Sort of impossible not to. | 不想看到也难 |
[39:22] | Okay, question. | 好了 我问你们 |
[39:25] | Do you think Meredith is into me? | 你们觉得梅雷迪思是不是喜欢我 |
[39:29] | Do we think? | 问我们 |
[39:30] | Detective. | 警探 |
[39:32] | Do we? | 显而易见嘛 |
[39:38] | Damn. | 靠 |
[39:40] | What you’ve been through, you don’t have to explain anything. | 你经历的一切 不必跟我解释 |
[39:42] | Of course, I do. | 我当然要解释 |
[39:43] | You are amazing. | 你那么好 |
[39:45] | You’re the best thing that’s happened to me | 拥有你是我最幸运的事情 |
[39:46] | in God knows how long. | 一直都是 |
[39:49] | I don’t want this to end. | 我不想我们就这样结束 |
[39:52] | I just might need a little time. | 我可能需要一点时间 |
[39:54] | So, take it. | 我给你时间 |
[39:57] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪也不会去 |
[39:58] | See, you’re amazing. | 看 你就是这么好 |
[40:00] | Well, you didn’t hear me argue with that, did ya? | 我也没有否认 是吧 |
[40:02] | Yo, Raggedy. | 熊孩子 |
[40:03] | Patient wants his chair cushion, | 病人需要他的椅垫 |
[40:05] | I thought you brought it to him. | 你不是已经给他了吗 |
[40:06] | – I just gave it to him. – Yeah, I thought so. | -我刚刚给他了呀 -我想也是 |
[40:08] | Well, he also called me Doctor. | 而且 他还叫我医生 |
[40:09] | I guess it’s the drugs talking. | 估计是他服药的副作用 |
[40:12] | Go do what you need to do. | 去做你该做的吧 |
[40:13] | We’ll figure this out later. | 我们以后再谈 |
[40:15] | Yeah, later. Later is good. | 好的 以后再聊 |
[40:20] | You know, whatever happens between us, | 无论我们之间会发生什么 |
[40:24] | I love you, Laura Diamond. | 我都爱你 劳拉・戴蒙德 |
[40:37] | Last warning, boys. | 最后警告一次 孩子们 |
[40:39] | Touch that IV drip again, | 再碰那个输液管一次 |
[40:41] | and don’t even think about stopping at Senor Softie. | 就别再想着吃软软先生冰淇淋了 |
[40:44] | – Mom! – Mommy! | -妈妈 -妈咪 |
[40:47] | Look who’s finally here, the mama. | 看看是谁终于来了 孩子他妈 |
[40:51] | Mama’s been here. | 妈妈刚刚来过了 |
[40:53] | Don’t you remember I brought you your cushion? | 你不记得我给你拿垫子来了吗 |
[40:55] | – You did? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是啊 |
[40:57] | You’re sitting on it. | 你这不是正坐着呢 |
[41:00] | That I am. | 确实是啊 |
[41:01] | Do you not remember | 你难道不记得 |
[41:02] | any of the conversation we had five minutes ago? | 五分钟前我们的对话吗 |
[41:05] | ‘Cause you had a lot to say. | 因为你跟我说了很多 |
[41:07] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -对 |
[41:10] | That’s weird. | 那就怪了 |
[41:11] | I’m sure it’ll come back to me. | 我相信我会想起来的 |
[41:15] | Doctor said this might happen. | 医生说这种情况也是可能的 |
[41:17] | It could be a few weeks | 可能要花几周时间 |
[41:18] | before you know what’s going on in his head. | 才能搞清楚他的脑子里发生了什么 |
[41:20] | Good to know. | 多谢告知 |
[41:23] | – Partner, can I ask you a question? – Yeah. | -搭档 我能问你个问题吗 -当然 |
[41:27] | So, after all of this, | 我只是想知道 |
[41:30] | I just would like to know where do you stand on the whole | 经历了这一切之后 关于警局内恋爱 |
[41:33] | precinct romance thing? | 你是什么看法 |
[41:36] | Not the right time to ask? | 问得不是时候吗 |
[41:37] | You have no idea. | 彻底挑错时候了 |
[41:39] | Right. | 好吧 |