时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:38] | Someone really wanted this poor guy dead. | 兇手是真想弄死這可憐的孩子 |
[00:41] | Zac Romero, 22-year-old tech wonder kid. | 扎克·羅梅羅 22歲 科技天才少年 |
[00:45] | Even I know who Zac Romero is. Was. | 連我都知道他是誰 生前是誰 |
[00:49] | Internet millionaire, right? | 互聯網百萬富翁 對吧 |
[00:50] | Yeah. That is if you spelled million with a “B.” | 富翁沒錯 不過是億萬富翁 |
[00:53] | He was the founder of Folkalize, | 他生前是民眾公司創始人 |
[00:56] | the nano tech company. | 是一家納米技術公司 |
[00:57] | Billionaire before he turned 21. | 不到21歲就已經是億萬富翁了 |
[00:59] | – He was a genius. – He was a kid. | -他可真是個天才 -他只是個孩子 |
[01:02] | You know this place reminds me of that movie Big. | 這場景讓我想起來那部電影 《飛越未來》 |
[01:05] | The superhero themes, the games, | 超級英雄主題 玩具公司 |
[01:07] | the obligatory three-story climbing wall. | 安保等級超高的辦公樓 |
[01:10] | I don’t see a phone. | 我沒看到手機 |
[01:12] | – You? – Nope! | -你看到了嗎 -沒 |
[01:13] | Which is very weird because kids these days | 這有點奇怪 因為現在的孩子們 |
[01:15] | are surgically tethered to their phones. | 一刻都離不開手機 |
[01:17] | Gotta be somewhere, I’ll have Max put a trace on it. | 肯定能找到 我讓麥克斯去追蹤 |
[01:19] | Looks like lividity puts your time of death around midnight. | 根據尸體顏色判斷死亡時間約為午夜左右 |
[01:23] | Multiple lacerations with what appears to be a nine-inch blade. | 根據多處傷口判斷兇器是23厘米的刀 |
[01:28] | What do you make of these blood splatters? | 血怎么濺成這樣 |
[01:30] | I’ve never seen anything like it. | 從沒見過這種血跡 |
[01:31] | Well, we’ll definitely do a full blood-stained patented analysis, | 我們會做全面的血跡分析 |
[01:34] | but I do agree | 我也覺得 |
[01:35] | this is a suspiciously wide trajectory for cast-off. | 這血跡的形狀很奇怪 |
[01:39] | Could it be a narcotic reaction, | 會不會是吃了迷幻藥 |
[01:41] | arms flailing during the attack? | 被襲擊時胳膊來回甩動造成的 |
[01:43] | Yeah, but look at all the lacerations. | 可是看看這些傷口 |
[01:45] | I mean, how many arms did the killer have? | 兇手到底有多少只胳膊才能砍出這么多傷口 |
[01:47] | And how did he get out of here without leaving footprints? | 他離開的時候又為什么沒有腳印 |
[01:49] | Billy and Meredith are checking with security, | 比利和梅雷迪思正在安保部調查 |
[01:52] | The press will be swarming. | 媒體很快就會蜂擁而至 |
[01:53] | We better give Santiani a heads up. | 我們最好盡快向桑提亞尼匯報情況 |
[01:55] | All you. | 你去匯報吧 |
[01:57] | I’ll take the housekeeper. | 我去問問管家的口供 |
[01:58] | That’s just the trash. | 那是垃圾箱 |
[02:00] | But it’s empty. I took it out before I left last night. | 但是是空的 我昨晚走之前倒過垃圾了 |
[02:03] | Almost empty. | 并不是徹底空的 |
[02:04] | Popsicle stick, no wrapper. | 雪糕棍 沒有包裝紙 |
[02:06] | Is this Zac’s? | 是扎克吃的嗎 |
[02:08] | I don’t know. There weren’t any in the freezer yesterday. | 我不知道 昨天冰箱里沒有雪糕 |
[02:11] | The only food in the house when I left | 我走之前冰箱里只有 |
[02:13] | were the meals Zac’s mother makes him. | 扎克媽媽給他做的飯 |
[02:22] | All carefully labeled. | 全細心的貼好了標簽 |
[02:24] | Still taking care of her son. | 還在悉心照顧她兒子 |
[02:27] | Where are the knives kept? | 刀都放在哪里 |
[02:29] | They are all here, but I never saw Zac use them. He didn’t cook. | 都在這 但是從沒見扎克用過 他不做飯 |
[02:35] | Is there anyone else that we should contact? | 還有我們還能聯系的人嗎 |
[02:38] | Dad, close friends, girlfriend? | 父親 好朋友 女朋友 |
[02:40] | He didn’t have many people in his life. | 他生活中沒什么親朋好友 |
[02:42] | Mother, his business partner. | 除了他媽媽就是他的業務伙伴 |
[02:45] | He mostly stayed home, worked on his computer. | 他基本都宅在家 用電腦工作 |
[02:48] | He calls this place his “Fortress of soledad.” | 他把這里叫做”咕嘟堡壘” |
[02:52] | Fortress of solitude. | 孤獨堡壘 |
[02:54] | It’s a superman thing. | 漫畫《超人》里的 |
[02:55] | And once the photographers started bothering him, it got worse. | 自從有記者來騷擾他 情況就更糟了 |
[03:00] | Some days he barely left his chair. | 有時候他都不離開椅子 |
[03:02] | Everything was automated. | 他把一切都變成自動的 |
[03:04] | Lights, doors, thermostat. | 燈 門 溫度調節器 |
[03:07] | Who was in the apartment yesterday? | 昨天都有誰在這 |
[03:09] | Me, from 10:00 to 6:00. | 只有我 從上午十點到下午六點 |
[03:11] | No one else was here. | 沒有別人 |
[03:13] | At least no one I saw. | 至少我沒看見其他人 |
[03:17] | Well, someone was here. | 肯定還有其他人 |
[03:33] | According to our log, after the housekeeper left 6:04 P.M., | 根據監控記錄 管家下午6:04離開之后 |
[03:36] | no one entered or exited the unit including Mr. Romero himself. | 沒有任何人進出過 包括羅梅羅先生 |
[03:39] | What about someone who wouldn’t show up on the log? | 如果監控拍不到呢 |
[03:41] | A break-in? Impossible. | 破門而入嗎 不可能 |
[03:43] | The Barrison is what they call a safe rise. | 這兒是巴里遜大廈 是最安全的地方 |
[03:45] | Our residents choose this building | 我們的住戶選擇這里 |
[03:46] | because of its security and privacy features. | 就因為安保級別高 私密性好 |
[03:49] | Okay. Let’s work backwards, the elevators? | 好吧 回到剛才說的 電梯呢 |
[03:51] | Mr. Romero had three elevators. | 羅梅羅先生家有三部電梯 |
[03:53] | All private, all steel-plated. | 都是專屬于他家的 全部是鋼板包裹 |
[03:55] | All require a thumb print scan in order to operate. | 都需要指紋掃描后才能操作 |
[03:57] | – A lot better than my deadbolt. – Cameras? | -比我家的門栓可強多了 -有監控攝像嗎 |
[04:00] | Well, each elevator is equipped with two cameras. | 每部電梯有兩臺監控攝像頭 |
[04:02] | Monitored live right here with digital backup, of course. | 全部在這里實時監控并且有數字備份 |
[04:06] | Uh, we’re gonna need that backup. | 我們需要調取備份記錄 |
[04:07] | Pulling them from the mainframe right now. | 現在就從主機中調出來 |
[04:09] | What about the stairs? | 有樓梯嗎 |
[04:10] | Titanium alloy keys, impossible to copy. | 樓梯通道鑰匙都是鈦合金 絕對無法復制 |
[04:13] | Now, each floor has a different key, | 每一層都有各自的鑰匙 |
[04:14] | but Zac was the only apartment on his floor, | 但是扎克那層只有他一個住戶 |
[04:16] | so only he could’ve gotten in through the stairs. | 所以只有他能打開樓梯通道 |
[04:19] | That is if he wanted to walk up the 27 flights. | 但是他需要爬上27樓 |
[04:21] | And the street? | 街道入口呢 |
[04:24] | I see an entry here, here and there. | 這里 這里 還有這里有入口 |
[04:27] | That’s right. Front door, back door, fire door. | 沒錯 正門 后門 消防門 |
[04:29] | All monitored in real time | 全部實時監控 |
[04:31] | with our security personnel and 20 HD-CVI cameras. | 有保安和20臺高清監控攝像頭 |
[04:34] | Absolutely tamperproof, the kind used by the UN. | 絕對防干擾 與聯合國同級別 |
[04:37] | Well, then we need to let the UN know they have a problem, | 看來我們得通知聯合國他們安保有問題 |
[04:39] | ’cause somebody waltzed in here last night | 因為昨晚就有人溜進來 |
[04:41] | with a big-ass knife and chopped someone up. | 還拿明晃晃的大刀砍死了人 |
[04:44] | All right, Bose, bring it. | 玻思 說吧 |
[04:46] | I know you have some technical over-my-head theory. | 我知道你有高科技的理論 |
[04:49] | – I got nothing. – Really? | -什么都沒有 -真的嗎 |
[04:52] | – Unless… – That’s the nerd I love. | -除了 -我就喜歡這腔調 |
[04:54] | They potentially utilized a microchip | 他們很可能是利用芯片 |
[04:56] | that could somehow spoof the meta data | 篡改了監控系統的 |
[04:58] | to the federated credential system. | 監控記錄 |
[05:00] | It is a long shot, but it is viable. | 雖然很難辦到 但是還是可實施 |
[05:02] | – Any idea what she is saying? – None. | -聽懂她說的了嗎 -沒 |
[05:04] | Don’t look at me. | 別看我 |
[05:05] | But if smarty-pants here says it’s viable, it’s viable. | 我們的天才說可實施 那就是可實施 |
[05:08] | I’ll run it by the tech guys at TARU. | 我與技術援助部隊核實一下 |
[05:11] | Okay. This is an important one people. | 這可是一位大人物 |
[05:13] | We were just discussing… | 我們剛才在討論 |
[05:14] | What happened to Zac? | 扎克怎么了 |
[05:16] | Is it true that he’s dead? | 他真的被殺死了嗎 |
[05:17] | Exactly which news organization are you with? | 你是哪家媒體的 |
[05:19] | I’m not with a news organization. | 我不是記者 |
[05:20] | Then goodbye! | 那就無可奉告了 |
[05:21] | All right, what do we got? | 好了 有什么線索 |
[05:23] | Tech wiz lived alone. | 獨居的科技奇才 |
[05:25] | Left the house at 16, dropped out of college | 十六歲搬離家 盡管成績拔尖 |
[05:27] | the next year despite an a plus average. | 可第二年他還是退學了 |
[05:29] | I may have skimmed his autobiography, twice. | 他的自傳我瀏覽過兩次 |
[05:32] | He worked mostly from home, | 他主要在家工作 |
[05:34] | and he barely ever left his apartment. | 很少離開公寓 |
[05:36] | So he ran a massive company, but he didn’t go into the office? | 經營一家大規模公司 但卻沒進過辦公室 |
[05:39] | That’s suspicious. | 這讓人懷疑 |
[05:40] | His phone is missing, also suspicious. | 他的手機不見了 同樣也有可疑 |
[05:42] | We initiated a trace, but hasn’t been turned on yet. | 我們已經啟動跟蹤 但是還沒發現 |
[05:45] | Any leads from the apartment? | 公寓那有線索嗎 |
[05:47] | Popsicle stick without a wrapper | 沒有包裝紙的冰棍 |
[05:49] | that magically appeared from an empty freezer, | 神奇地出現空蕩蕩地冰箱里 |
[05:52] | sent it to the lab, could have the killer’s DNA. | 已送實驗室 也許會有兇手的DNA |
[05:54] | It’s a long shot, | 機會不大 |
[05:55] | but it might be the only trace our killer left behind. | 但這也許是兇手唯一留下的痕跡 |
[05:57] | Unless he left a digital trace. | 除非他留下數字信息 |
[06:00] | If we’re gonna figure this out, | 如果要查明這起案子 |
[06:00] | we can’t just look at why, but how. | 我們不光要查犯案原因 還有作案手法 |
[06:02] | Then let’s. | 那就開始吧 |
[06:03] | Billy and Meredith, check out the workplace. | 比利和梅雷迪思 去工作室那看看 |
[06:05] | Jake, stay glued to Reynaldo. | 杰克 留下來盯著雷納爾多 |
[06:07] | And, Laura, notify next of kin. | 勞拉 通知他的親屬 |
[06:09] | What kind of mom lets her child move out at 16? | 什么樣的媽媽能讓16歲的孩子離家搬走 |
[06:19] | When Zac was nine, he made me a clock for Mother’s Day. | 扎克九歲時 做了一個鐘給我做母親節禮物 |
[06:24] | I don’t mean he painted one, | 不是畫了一個 |
[06:25] | he made me a working clock from spare parts. | 而是用零配件做了一個能用的鐘 |
[06:29] | He was that smart. | 他就是那么聰明 |
[06:30] | My sweet little boy. | 我可愛的孩子 |
[06:32] | I’m so sorry, Mrs. Romero. | 很遺憾 羅梅羅太太 |
[06:35] | Rosalie. | 叫我蘿莎莉 |
[06:38] | I was never missus. Zac’s dad left | 我沒結過婚 扎克的爸爸 |
[06:41] | the minute he found out I was pregnant. | 一得知我懷孕 就立刻離開了我 |
[06:42] | Raising a child on your own must’ve been very hard. | 獨自撫養孩子肯定很艱辛 |
[06:45] | I tried my best, but I felt like I didn’t have the skills | 我竭盡全力做到最好 但我覺得 |
[06:48] | to raise the kid I’d been given. | 我沒有能力去養他 |
[06:50] | I wanted Zac to have a regular childhood, | 我希望扎克能有一個普通的童年 |
[06:53] | but he was never a regular kid. | 但他從來就不是個普通的孩子 |
[06:55] | By the time he was in the fourth grade, | 在他四年級的時候 |
[06:57] | he already knew more than all his teachers. | 知道的已經比他的老師還多 |
[06:59] | He taught himself to code | 他自學編碼 |
[07:01] | and disappeared into a world of zeroes and ones | 融入了都是數字1和0的世界 |
[07:06] | and I didn’t know what to do. | 我根本不知道該怎么做 |
[07:07] | When he begged to go full time to Columbia, | 他求我讓他去哥倫比亞大學讀書 |
[07:10] | I let him move out. | 我就讓他搬出去了 |
[07:11] | And he found people who spoke his language. | 然后認識了些志同道合的人 |
[07:14] | He started to flourish. | 開始活躍了起來 |
[07:15] | Oh, God, why did I let him go? | 天吶 我為什么要放他走 |
[07:20] | You did what was best for your child, | 你也是為了孩子好 |
[07:23] | even though it was hard for you. | 盡管這對你來說很不容易 |
[07:30] | You must be a mom. | 你肯定也有孩子 |
[07:33] | So you know you never stop worrying. | 所以你知道你會一直擔心他們 |
[07:35] | I saw your tupperware. | 我看到你的保鮮盒 |
[07:37] | Every Sunday at noon, I would drop off food. | 每個星期天中午 我會給他送吃的 |
[07:42] | It was a good excuse to spend a little time with him | 這個借口不錯 可以和他待一會 |
[07:45] | and get him to look up from his computer. | 讓他的目光離開電腦一會 |
[07:47] | Was that the last time you spoke with your son? | 那是你最后一次和兒子說話嗎 |
[07:49] | No, no. I talked to him two days ago. | 不不 兩天前我和他說過話 |
[07:52] | I had forgotten to ask him what he wanted me to fix this week, | 我忘了問他這周要我做些什么菜 |
[07:58] | and since he never answers the phone, | 因為他一直沒接我電話 |
[08:00] | I, uh… I made his business partner go over there | 我就叫他的合伙人去他家 |
[08:03] | and literally hand the phone to Zac. | 親手把電話交給扎克 |
[08:07] | As much as I dislike him, | 雖然我很不喜歡他 |
[08:08] | the one person who can get through to my son is Shane Allen. | 但謝恩·艾倫是唯一能接觸到我兒子的人 |
[08:13] | Mr. Allen, what’s the future of Folkalize? | 艾倫先生 民眾公司未來會怎樣 |
[08:16] | Zac Romero was a visionary. | 扎克·羅梅羅是個夢想家 |
[08:19] | In his honor and memory, | 帶著對他的懷念之情 |
[08:21] | Folkalize will continue Zac’s wish | 民眾公司會延續扎克的意愿 |
[08:24] | to innovate and improve the world around us. | 創新及改善我們的世界 |
[08:26] | The tragedy of Zac’s death will never overshadow the triumph… | 扎克死亡的悲劇永遠不會令成功失色 |
[08:31] | Shane Allen would probably have the know-how | 謝恩·艾倫可能有 |
[08:33] | to access the mainframe of the security company | 進入安保公司主機的技術 |
[08:36] | and use nano tech to splice the signal. | 并且利用納米科技來連接信號 |
[08:39] | I was just about to mention that. | 我正要說這個 |
[08:41] | Our parents gave us logic problems at dinner. | 以前我爸媽在吃晚飯時 給我們出邏輯問題 |
[08:44] | Didn’t solve it, no dessert. | 解答不出 就沒有甜品吃 |
[08:46] | My dessert was on my plate before I even sat down. | 我坐下來之前 我的甜品就在盤子里了 |
[08:50] | – Mama’s boy. – Damn straight. | -媽媽的乖寶 -沒錯 |
[08:52] | Thank you all so much. | 感謝在座各位 |
[08:58] | NYPD. | 紐約警察 |
[08:59] | So, where are we with the investigation? | 案子查得怎么樣了 |
[09:01] | We are right here asking you where you were last night? | 我們正要問你昨晚在哪 |
[09:05] | At a club in Chelsea, Devara. | 在切爾西的一家夜店里 德瓦拉 |
[09:08] | You have anyone that can vouch for you? | 有人能作證嗎 |
[09:10] | Plenty of people, why? | 有很多人 為什么這么問 |
[09:11] | Because when Zac died, | 因為扎克一死 |
[09:12] | you became the sole owner of a billion dollar company. | 你就是公司的全權擁有人 |
[09:14] | When Zac died, I became the sole owner of a company | 扎克一死 我成了公司的全權擁有人 |
[09:17] | with a very bleak future. | 加上一個毫無希望的未來 |
[09:19] | Zac is… | 扎克代表了 |
[09:21] | – was Folkalize. – And what did you contribute? | -曾經代表了民眾公司 -你有什么貢獻 |
[09:24] | Experience. | 提供經驗 |
[09:25] | In 2005, you were one of the biggest names in tech. | 2005年 你在科技界大名鼎鼎 |
[09:28] | Zac idolized you, am I right? | 你是扎克的偶像 對嗎 |
[09:30] | You’re a lot of things, including right. | 你消息靈通 說得也沒錯 |
[09:33] | Zac needed me to get his idea out of his head | 扎克需要我實現他的想法 |
[09:36] | and into virtually every computer processor on the planet. | 并且能用在世界上所有的電腦上 |
[09:38] | You hadn’t had a big idea in over a decade. | 十年來 你連一個大膽構思都沒有 |
[09:42] | You used him. | 你利用他 |
[09:43] | Used him? I helped him. | 利用他 我幫了他 |
[09:46] | Zac was lost without me. | 沒有我 扎克根本找不到方向 |
[09:47] | He would hyper-focus on one thing | 他只會高度集中在一件事上 |
[09:49] | and ignore everyone and everything else. | 然后忽略所有的人和事物 |
[09:51] | He was constantly losing his keys, his wallet, phone. | 他經常搞丟鑰匙 錢包和手機 |
[09:54] | You know where his phone is? | 你知道他的手機在哪 |
[09:55] | No, but it doesn’t surprise me that it’s missing. | 不知道 但是丟了我也不覺得出奇 |
[09:58] | I gave Zac structure, | 我給了扎克安排住房 |
[10:00] | schedule, security protocol, cleaning personnel. | 工作計劃 安保措施 清潔人員 |
[10:03] | You set him up in a high-tech holding cell. | 你幫他建了一間高科技的牢房 |
[10:07] | Was he working on something new, | 他在搞一些新科技 |
[10:08] | something you wanted to keep under wraps? | 還是一些你想保密的科技 |
[10:09] | I moved Zac into that building | 我讓扎克搬到那棟大廈 |
[10:11] | because he found a crazy woman sleeping in his bathtub. | 是因為他發現一個瘋女人睡在他的浴缸里 |
[10:15] | This crazy woman have a name? | 這個瘋女人叫什么 |
[10:18] | Abby. Abby Pollard. | 叫艾比 艾比·博羅德 |
[10:21] | So, right address, no Pollard. | 所以地址正確 但沒有姓博羅德的人 |
[10:23] | No, but there is an “A. Romero”. | 沒有 但有一個艾·羅梅羅 |
[10:26] | She was using Zac’s last name? | 她用了扎克的姓嗎 |
[10:27] | She probably has De Clerambault Syndrome, | 她可能患有情愛妄想癥 |
[10:29] | like the woman who thought she was married to Letterman. | 就像那個幻想自己嫁給演員的女人 |
[10:31] | So, Abby decides she’s married to Zac. | 所以 艾比認為她已經嫁給扎克了 |
[10:33] | He denies it. She decides to “end” the relationship permanently? | 而他否認了 于是她決定永久”結束”戀愛關系 |
[10:36] | It’s a theory. I don’t know how likely it is. | 只是一種猜測 我不知道有多大可能性 |
[10:40] | Drop that! | 放下 |
[10:42] | Put your hands behind your back. | 把手放到背后 |
[10:44] | Blade’s at least nine inches. | 刀刃至少有九寸 |
[10:46] | Big enough to kill a billionaire. | 夠殺一個億萬富翁了 |
[11:00] | Why am I here? | 為什么帶我來這里 |
[11:01] | Take a seat, Ms. Pollard. | 請坐 博羅德小姐 |
[11:03] | It’s Romero. | 我姓羅梅羅 |
[11:03] | Can you please tell me what I’m doing here? | 能請你告訴我為什么帶我來這嗎 |
[11:06] | Let’s see. You came at two police detectives with a knife. | 我想想 你拿著刀撲向兩名警探 |
[11:10] | Got lab results on that popsicle stick. | 拿到冰棒棍的化驗結果了 |
[11:12] | – And? – For starters, it wasn’t a popsicle, | -怎么樣 -首先 它不是冰棒棍 |
[11:14] | It was an ice cream bar. | 它是雪糕棍 |
[11:15] | And for enders, it wasn’t the killer’s, it was Zac’s. | 最后 它不是兇手吃過的 而是扎克 |
[11:19] | Don’t punish with silence. I can’t take it. | 不要用沉默懲罰我 我受不了 |
[11:21] | You’re not punished. It just doesn’t make sense. | 不是懲罰你 這沒道理 |
[11:24] | The housekeeper emptied the trash at 6:00, | 管家六點清理了垃圾 |
[11:26] | after which the stick just happened to appear out of nowhere? | 然后這棍子就突然出現了 |
[11:29] | Maybe Zac had a wrapperless ice cream bar in the freezer | 可能扎克為以防萬一 給自己留了 |
[11:31] | that he saved for a rainy day. | 一支沒有包裝的雪糕 |
[11:33] | That’s not a thing. | 怎么可能 |
[11:35] | Okay. So, if we figure out | 如果我們能搞明白 |
[11:36] | how the stick got into the apartment, | 那根棍子怎么進入公寓 |
[11:38] | maybe we’ll figure out how the killer got in. | 可能就能搞明白兇手怎么進入了 |
[11:41] | – Good thinking. – So, where did the stick come from? | -想法很棒 -那棍子哪里來的 |
[11:43] | – Exactly. – No, I’m actually asking. | -好想法 -不 這是問句 |
[11:46] | Where it came from? What store? | 它從哪里來的 哪間商店 |
[11:47] | On it. | 這就去查 |
[11:48] | Do I need to remind you that you’re not the victim here? | 需要我提醒你 你并不是受害者嗎 |
[11:50] | I don’t appreciate being treated like a criminal. | 我不喜歡被人像罪犯一樣對待 |
[11:53] | Well, maybe you should have thought about that | 可能你剛剛試圖用可能捅過扎克·羅梅羅 |
[11:54] | before you tried to stab me | 的兇器捅我時 |
[11:56] | with a weapon I’m guessing you used to kill Zac Romero. | 應該想到這一點 |
[12:00] | You seriously think I would kill my own husband? | 你真的認為我會殺我自己的丈夫嗎 |
[12:02] | Yeah, about that. | 說到這一點 |
[12:04] | We can’t find any record of marriage between you two, | 我們找不到任何你們二人結婚的記錄 |
[12:06] | only a restraining order that Zac filed against you. | 只找到扎克對你提起的限制令 |
[12:09] | No! That’s a lie. Zac loved me. | 不 你在撒謊 扎克是愛我的 |
[12:12] | Detective Soto, what are you doing? | 索托警探 你在干什么 |
[12:14] | Mrs. Romero just lost her husband! | 羅梅羅太太剛剛失去她的丈夫 |
[12:16] | Please show some respect! | 請尊重她 |
[12:19] | I suggest you leave right now before I write you up. | 我建議你趁我打你報告之前離開 |
[12:24] | My bad. | 我的錯 |
[12:30] | Mrs. Romero, | 羅梅羅太太 |
[12:32] | I am so sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[12:35] | I’m gonna make this | 我會使一切 |
[12:37] | as easy and painless | 盡可能的 |
[12:40] | as possible. | 輕松無痛 |
[12:42] | – Thank you. – You’ve been through so much, | -謝謝你 -你受了這么多苦 |
[12:45] | but first I’m afraid I’m going to | 但首先我還是得問問 |
[12:47] | have to ask you about the knife. | 你有關那把刀的事 |
[12:49] | I didn’t know they were police. | 我不知道他們是警察 |
[12:52] | I just assumed that they were the same people | 我以為他們是 |
[12:54] | who killed my husband, | 殺我丈夫的那些人 |
[12:55] | and they were going to kill me next. | 然后他們接下來要殺我了 |
[12:58] | How did you two meet? | 你們是怎么認識的 |
[13:00] | He was on the cover of Time. | 他出現在時代周刊的封面上 |
[13:02] | I know it was just an article in a magazine, | 我知道那只是雜志里的一篇文章 |
[13:05] | but he put in all these coded messages to me. | 但他在里面藏了給我的暗號 |
[13:08] | And he had such mastery over the internet. | 而他在網上隨處可見 |
[13:10] | Every time I would check my email, these ads would pop up | 每次我看郵件的時候 彈出的這些廣告 |
[13:13] | and I’d get these messages | 然后我就收到了 |
[13:14] | about the things he wanted us to do. | 他希望跟我一起做事的暗號 |
[13:17] | Did you do those things together? | 你們一起做了那些事嗎 |
[13:20] | Well, he was so busy. | 他是個大忙人 |
[13:22] | We barely had time to see each other. | 我們見到對方的時間都很少 |
[13:24] | But you did see each other. | 但你們還是見了對方 |
[13:26] | Of course. | 當然了 |
[13:27] | Just two nights ago, we had a late dinner together | 兩天前的晚上 我們一起在粥面店 |
[13:29] | at the congee noodle house. | 吃了宵夜 |
[13:32] | He likes the number 8 with duck sauce. | 他點了八號餐和鴨醬 |
[13:34] | Abby, are you absolutely sure this was two nights ago? | 艾比 你確定是兩天前的晚上嗎 |
[13:39] | The building security insists that Zac never left his apartment. | 公寓保安堅稱扎克沒有離開過他的公寓 |
[13:42] | Well, he did. We met up at 10:06. | 他確實離開了 我們十點零六分見面的 |
[13:44] | – And stayed until? – 10:47. | -一起呆到了什么時候 -十點四十七分 |
[13:47] | Normally, we take our time, but… | 平常我們會慢慢來 但是 |
[13:50] | Zac got into an argument with a rude man. | 扎克和一個粗魯的男人吵起來了 |
[13:52] | They were shouting. | 他們大吼大叫 |
[13:53] | The man grabbed Zac’s arm, but Zac shoved him away and left. | 他抓住扎克的手臂 但扎克甩開他離開了 |
[13:57] | Abby, what can you tell me about the man who grabbed Zac? | 艾比 你能再描述一下抓扎克的男人嗎 |
[14:01] | He was a white man, probably 40 or 50, | 他是白人 大概四十或五十歲 |
[14:04] | And he was wearing a baseball hat and a dark jacket, I think. | 我記得他戴著棒球帽 穿著深色外套 |
[14:10] | I’m sorry. I don’t think Abby did it. | 抱歉 我不認為是艾比殺了他 |
[14:12] | The woman was madly in love with him. | 這個女人瘋狂地愛著他 |
[14:13] | The woman is bonkers! | 這個女人是瘋的 |
[14:15] | Oh, totally bonkers. But I don’t think homicidal. | 完全是瘋的 但我不認為她會殺人 |
[14:18] | Really, doctor? | 真的嗎 醫生大人 |
[14:19] | So, if knife lady didn’t kill Romero, who did? | 如果不是持刀的女人殺了羅梅羅 那是誰 |
[14:23] | Abby claims that Zac got into a fight with a man | 艾比說扎克死前幾小時 |
[14:26] | at the congee noodle house a few hours before he was killed. | 在粥面店和一個男人起了爭執 |
[14:29] | We know from the security cameras | 監控錄像里 |
[14:30] | that Zac didn’t leave his apartment that night. | 扎克當晚沒有離開過他的公寓 |
[14:31] | There’s no way he could’ve been by any noodle house. | 他不可能去過粥面店 |
[14:34] | Can I reiterate the bonkers part? | 我能再重復一下她是瘋的嗎 |
[14:35] | Abby was precise about the time, the food he ordered. | 艾比清楚的記得時間和食物 |
[14:40] | We should at least follow up. | 我們起碼應該跟蹤這條線索 |
[14:42] | Bose, could Abby have gotten through | 玻思 艾比有可能通過 |
[14:44] | Romero’s uber security system? | 羅梅羅的超級安保系統嗎 |
[14:46] | She got through Justin Timberlake’s. | 她曾通過賈斯汀·廷伯雷克的系統 |
[14:48] | Zac’s is more high tech, | 扎克的系統確實更高科技 |
[14:49] | but if she was really determined, who knows? | 但如果她有決心 誰知道會怎么樣呢 |
[14:52] | Abby Pollard is our primary suspect. | 艾比·博羅德是我們的主要嫌疑人 |
[14:54] | We will book her for assaulting two officers, | 我們將她登記為襲擊兩名警官 |
[14:56] | request a psych eval. | 申請一個精神評估 |
[14:58] | Diamond, you and Jake check in with Reynaldo about the knife. | 戴蒙德 你和杰克去找雷納爾多確認刀 |
[15:00] | And, Bose, you and Billy | 玻思 你和比利 |
[15:02] | follow up on the congee noodle house lead. | 去跟蹤粥面店的線索 |
[15:04] | – That was my lead. – Not sure I’d call it a lead. | -那是我的線索 -我可不會說這是線索 |
[15:09] | Your murder weapon is razor sharp. | 兇器應該鋒利異常 |
[15:12] | This weapon is dull, like your typical kitchen knife. | 這把刀很鈍 就像普通的廚房用刀 |
[15:16] | Diamond, what did I tell you about bringing food into my lab? | 戴蒙德 我說過不要帶食物進我的實驗室 |
[15:21] | I skipped dinner. | 我沒吃晚飯 |
[15:24] | And breakfast. | 以及早餐 |
[15:25] | Abby could have used another knife. | 艾比可能用的是另一把刀 |
[15:26] | Actually, I am no longer sure it’s a knife at all. | 實際上 我并不確定兇器是刀 |
[15:29] | Some of the blood spatter was micronized, almost a fine mist. | 有些血跡非常細小 幾乎是噴霧狀 |
[15:33] | I assumed it was because the victim exhaled blood into the air, | 我曾猜想是死者自己把血噴出來的 |
[15:37] | but there was no trace | 但是查不到 |
[15:38] | of salivary amylase or other oral bacteria. | 唾液淀粉酶或其他口腔細菌 |
[15:41] | Then why did we find such tiny droplets? | 那為什么會有這么細小的血滴 |
[15:43] | No idea. | 毫無頭緒 |
[15:44] | But I can tell you there is no way | 我能確定的是 |
[15:46] | it was the result of knife cast-off. | 這不可能是刀具割的 |
[15:49] | Any remotely positive thing you’d like to share it with us? | 就沒一點兒好消息能跟我們說的嗎 |
[15:53] | We have not found one single foreign fiber or hair yet. | 我們沒有找到任何外來纖維或毛發 |
[15:57] | Very unusual. | 非常異常 |
[15:58] | That’s your positive? | 這就是你的好消息嗎 |
[16:01] | So, we are searching for a perp who committed a blood bath of murder | 所以我們要找一個犯下血案的嫌犯 |
[16:04] | without a single hair, fiber, footprint or fingerprint? | 卻沒有任何毛發 纖維 腳印或指紋嗎 |
[16:08] | Okay. We’re looking for someone with | 行吧 我們要找的嫌犯是個 |
[16:10] | no hair, no clothes, no fingers, no feet. | 禿頭 裸體 沒手沒腳的人 |
[16:14] | Or who can’t be seen on camera. | 或是攝像機拍不到的家伙 |
[16:16] | And good luck finding the invisible man. | 祝你們找到這個隱形人 |
[16:22] | How do you not have any footage? | 你怎么會沒有監控錄像 |
[16:24] | It’s not hooked up to anything, too expensive. | 攝像頭啥也沒連 太貴了 |
[16:27] | Do you recognize this man? | 你認得這人嗎 |
[16:28] | Number 8, shrimp and glass noodles, | 八號餐 大蝦粉絲 |
[16:31] | extra duck sauce. He’s a regular. | 多鴨醬 他是常客 |
[16:33] | When’s the last time he came in? | 他最后一次來是什么時候 |
[16:34] | Uh, two nights ago, 10:00 maybe. | 兩晚前 大概十點吧 |
[16:38] | Really? This man came in two nights ago? | 真的嗎 這人兩晚前來過嗎 |
[16:41] | Was he sitting with this woman? | 他是否和這位女士坐在一起 |
[16:43] | No, he was with a guy. | 沒有 他是和個男的來的 |
[16:45] | That woman never came inside. | 那女人從沒進來過 |
[16:46] | – But you did see her. – I see her all the time. | -但你確實看見她了 -我常見到她 |
[16:49] | Every time number 8 comes in, she sits there at the bus stop | 每次八號餐一來 她就坐在那邊的公交站 |
[16:51] | staring through the window at him. It’s creepy. | 透過窗子望著他 怪嚇人的 |
[16:54] | In her mind, she was having dinner with him. | 在她的世界里 她在和他共進晚餐 |
[16:57] | What can you tell us about the man he did have dinner with? | 講講那個真正一起吃飯的男人 |
[16:59] | White guy in a baseball hat. | 白人 戴著棒球帽 |
[17:01] | Can you be a little more specific? | 能再具體點嗎 |
[17:02] | He had number 13, extra spicy. | 他點的13號餐 多放辣 |
[17:05] | Tall, short, how old? | 高的矮的 年紀多大 |
[17:07] | – Hard to tell. 50. – In a jacket? | -難說 50歲吧 -穿著夾克嗎 |
[17:09] | Maybe. Look, I remember orders more than the clothes. | 貌似是 比起穿著 我更能記住點的菜 |
[17:13] | Did he and the possibly jacketed man leave together? | 那他和這個可能穿夾克的人一起走的嗎 |
[17:15] | No, number 8 walked out first. | 沒有 八號餐先走的 |
[17:17] | Then number 13 paid cash and left. | 然后十三號餐付了現金后離開的 |
[17:19] | – Can I get back to my kitchen? – Thanks for your help. | -我能回廚房了嗎 -謝謝協助 |
[17:22] | So, maybe mystery man forced Zac into a car? | 可能神秘人強迫扎克上了車 |
[17:29] | The jewelry store should have some exterior security cams | 珠寶店應該有外部監控攝像頭 |
[17:32] | – that are actually plugged in. – Okay. | -那種連上能用的 -好的 |
[17:34] | – Ready? – Yeah. | -好沒 -好了 |
[17:35] | So, Zac leaves the restaurant, turns left. | 扎克離開餐廳后 向左拐了 |
[17:38] | Now, wait for it. | 然后等著看下 |
[17:40] | Some dude in a jacket and a baseball hat turns left, too. | 有個穿夾克 戴棒球帽的人也左拐了 |
[17:44] | He could have followed Zac home, | 他可能一路跟到扎克家里 |
[17:46] | and snuck into his apartment the same mystery way Zac got in. | 潛入他的公寓 用和扎克一樣的神秘方法 |
[17:50] | I like it. Well played, Soto. | 我喜歡 干得漂亮 索托 |
[17:52] | Only problem is, Zac never enters the building’s lobby, | 唯一的疑惑是 扎克從未進入大廳 |
[17:54] | but he somehow ends up sliced and diced in his bedroom. | 可他卻能出現在他的臥室 還滿身割傷 |
[17:56] | So, what happened after dinner? | 所以 晚餐后發生了什么 |
[17:59] | Zac got dessert. | 扎克去吃了甜點 |
[18:01] | He’s not you. | 他可不是你 |
[18:03] | Hey, Max. Where are we on the ice cream? | 麥克斯 冰淇淋查得怎么樣了 |
[18:05] | Don’t have a location, but it was a Happy Meadow dairy bar. | 沒查到地址 但它是開心草地牛奶棒 |
[18:08] | – How did forensics… – Forensic forschmenzics. | -法醫怎么… -法醫忙著干法醫的事呢 |
[18:10] | I did a little research of my own. | 我親自調查了下 |
[18:12] | Okay? I’m slightly gassy. | 好嗎 我有點兒撐 |
[18:15] | I heart you, Max. | 我愛死你了 麥克斯 |
[18:16] | Okay, now, is there a place between the noodle house | 面館和扎克的公寓之間 |
[18:20] | and Zac’s apartment that sells Happy Meadow bars? | 有地方賣開心草原冰淇淋的嗎 |
[18:25] | What about the bodega? | 這家雜貨店怎么樣 |
[18:26] | Right behind Zac’s building. | 就在扎克公寓后 |
[18:32] | I saw it on the news. | 我在新聞里看到了 |
[18:34] | What a tragedy. | 真是悲劇 |
[18:35] | You ever see Zac here in the store? | 你見扎克來過店里嗎 |
[18:37] | Yeah. Nice kid. | 來過 是個好孩子 |
[18:39] | He liked to hang out here | 他喜歡來這里 |
[18:39] | to avoid the paparazzi around his lobby. | 避開他公寓大廳里的狗仔 |
[18:42] | Are you kidding me? | 你在逗我嗎 |
[18:44] | $7 for a box of crackers? | 一盒餅干要七美金 |
[18:46] | Do you have a layaway program? | 你們有分期付款嗎 |
[18:49] | Where’s your mac and cheese? | 你們的奶酪通心粉在哪兒 |
[18:50] | Which kind? Truffle or gruyere? | 哪種 松露的還是干酪的 |
[18:52] | The orange kind. The kind that 7-year-old human beings consume. | 橘色的那種 七歲的人吃的那種 |
[18:55] | I am working here. | 我這兒工作呢 |
[18:57] | Did Zac come in two nights ago? | 扎克兩晚前來過嗎 |
[18:59] | Around 11:00. | 11點左右 |
[19:00] | He bought an ice cream, then went to his apartment. | 他買了根冰淇淋 之后回公寓了 |
[19:02] | How do you know he went to his apartment? | 你怎么知道他回的是公寓 |
[19:03] | You can’t see that from in here, it’s around the block. | 你這里看不到的 公寓在街區那邊 |
[19:07] | I’m working, too. | 我也在工作呢 |
[19:09] | – I just figured. – Or you followed Zac home. | -我猜的 -或者你跟蹤扎克回家 |
[19:11] | – Hell no! – Then answer mac and cheese mom. | -當然不是 -那就回答奶酪通心粉老媽 |
[19:14] | How do you know where he went? | 你怎么知道他去的哪兒 |
[19:17] | Look, the poor kid would hide out in here | 那孩子會在這里躲著 |
[19:18] | yanking on his hoodie drawstrings. | 一直拽著帽衫繩子 |
[19:21] | – I felt bad for him. – How bad? | -我很同情他 -多同情 |
[19:24] | Come with me. | 跟我來 |
[19:28] | We had a plumbing leak last year. | 去年我們有管道漏水 |
[19:30] | When they opened up the wall we discovered this. | 他們鑿開墻以后 我們發現了這個 |
[19:32] | Forgotten during a remodel sometime last century. | 上世紀重建時被遺忘的 |
[19:35] | It leads to the basement of Zac’s building. | 它能一路通向扎克公寓的地下室 |
[19:37] | Straight into the interior stairwell. | 直通內部樓梯間 |
[19:39] | Who walks up 27 flights of stairs? | 誰會爬27層樓啊 |
[19:41] | The kid with 22-year-old knees and a three-story climbing wall. | 有著22歲年輕膝蓋和三層攀巖墻的小鬼 |
[19:45] | Touche. | 說得好 |
[19:49] | No sign of any security cams. | 沒有任何監控攝像頭 |
[19:50] | The HD-CVI cameras cover all the perimeter access points. | 高清攝像頭覆蓋了公寓每一寸入口 |
[19:54] | You could magically appear inside the perimeter. | 你卻能神奇地進入公寓 |
[19:56] | Through, say, a hidden door that’s been sealed shut for 50 years. | 通過一個被封死了50年的暗門 |
[20:02] | Could someone have followed Zac in through this door? | 會不會有人用這個門跟蹤扎克 |
[20:04] | No chance, I was closing up when Zac came in. | 不可能 扎克進去后我就鎖門了 |
[20:06] | He was alone, locked up right behind him. | 他是一個人 他一進去就鎖上了 |
[20:08] | I’m assuming you have the security footage verifying all that. | 我想你應該有監控錄像來證實你說的 |
[20:10] | Definitely. I’ll get it. | 當然 我去取 |
[20:15] | Okay, now I really want to talk to the noodle house mystery man, | 我現在真想跟面館那個神秘人聊聊 |
[20:18] | find out who he is, and why he was fighting with Zac. | 搞清楚他是什么人 為什么跟扎克爭吵 |
[20:20] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[20:21] | We’ll ask the manager for the security footage for when Zac came in. | 我們去找經理要扎克進來時候的監控錄像 |
[20:24] | Maybe we’ll be able to spot the mystery man. | 或許能發現那個神秘男人 |
[20:27] | Jake, we just did that. | 杰克 我們已經這么做了 |
[20:29] | The manager’s getting the footage now. | 經理現在正在給我們找監控錄像 |
[20:31] | Yeah. No, I was just | 對 我只是 |
[20:34] | going over all the possible scenarios in my head. | 在腦子里再過一遍所有可能的情況 |
[20:37] | Hey. We need to catch this guy. Let’s go. | 我們得抓住那個人 走吧 |
[20:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:42] | I just have to pay for the boys’ breakfast and lunch | 我得去賣個腎 |
[20:45] | with one of my kidneys. | 才付得起孩子們的早餐錢 |
[21:18] | You should be prepared. | 你要做好準備 |
[21:20] | It’s possible he may have suffered some neurological damage. | 很有可能他的神經方面有損傷 |
[21:24] | So, we got a hit on Zac’s phone. | 我們追蹤到了扎克的手機 |
[21:28] | 57th and 3rd for about 30 seconds just after 2:00 P.M. | 凌晨兩點后在五十七和第三大道間出現了30秒 |
[21:32] | Patrol combed the area, but the signal was long gone. | 巡邏隊搜查了那片區域 但信號早就消失了 |
[21:34] | Bet you someone just | 肯定是有人 |
[21:35] | switched it on to get something off the phone | 打開手機把手機上某些東西傳出來 |
[21:37] | and then switched it off | 完了立馬就把它關了 |
[21:38] | right away so that we couldn’t track him down. | 這樣我們就追查不到他了 |
[21:40] | Yeah. I got four television networks | 沒錯 有四家電視臺 |
[21:43] | asking me for a case update. | 都在問我案子的新進展 |
[21:44] | Do we have anything worth bragging about? | 我們有什么可以去跟他們吹噓一下嗎 |
[21:47] | The mystery man is still a mystery. | 神秘人依然很神秘 |
[21:49] | We thought that Zac’s mom might know who he had dinner with, | 我們以為扎克的媽媽可能知道他跟誰吃的晚餐 |
[21:52] | – but she had no clue. – Of course she didn’t. | -但她不知道 -我想也是 |
[21:54] | She’s a free-range parent, | 她對兒子實行的放養政策 |
[21:56] | lets her kid move to Manhattan when he’s 16. | 十六歲就允許他搬去了曼哈頓 |
[21:59] | Now, my son is 14 | 我的兒子現在已經十四了 |
[22:01] | and, uh, he hasn’t slept away for more than one night. | 他還沒有在外面待過超過一夜 |
[22:05] | And he is okay with that? | 他也無所謂嗎 |
[22:07] | You got to squeeze kids and I am a solo parent, | 對孩子必須強硬些 而我是單親母親 |
[22:11] | so I gotta squeeze twice as hard. | 因此我要對他雙倍地嚴厲 |
[22:13] | Well, I’m divorced, too. | 我也離婚了 |
[22:15] | – I squeeze. – Divorced, | -我也很嚴厲 -你只是離婚 |
[22:17] | but not a solo parent. | 但不是單親母親 |
[22:19] | You’re lucky to have Jake. | 你有杰克在身邊 很幸運 |
[22:21] | Okay, good talk. | 跟你聊得很愉快 |
[22:22] | I have to go track down our mystery man. | 現在我要去追蹤我們的神秘人了 |
[22:26] | You have an idea I take it. | 我猜你應該有頭緒了 |
[22:28] | Yeah, the memorial service. | 是的 去追悼會 |
[22:29] | The mystery man was close | 那個神秘人和扎克關系很近 |
[22:30] | enough with Zac to have dinner with him. | 近到可以和他共進晚餐 |
[22:32] | Chances are he’ll be there. | 追悼會他可能會去 |
[22:33] | But if he is, how would you know? We haven’t even seen him. | 就算他去了 你怎么知道 我們沒見過他 |
[22:36] | I know someone who has. | 我知道有人見過他 |
[22:39] | Thank you for coming. Zac would’ve been grateful. | 謝謝你能來 扎克會很感激的 |
[22:42] | – No mingling. – It’s for your own protection. | -不要隨便跟別人聊天 -為你的安全著想 |
[22:44] | It’s what Zac would have wanted. | 扎克也會希望你這么做 |
[22:45] | Of course. | 當然 |
[22:46] | I do need to talk to someone about the flowers, though. | 但我需要跟他們說說花的事 |
[22:49] | Zac would have wanted sunflowers. | 扎克想要的應該是向日葵 |
[22:51] | Abby, we need your help to find Zac’s killer. | 艾比 我們需要你幫忙找到殺害扎克的兇手 |
[22:54] | If everyone could please take a seat. | 大家請就坐 |
[22:57] | We gather today to celebrate | 我們今天聚在此地 |
[22:59] | the life of an extraordinary young man. | 是為悼念一個年輕人的精彩的一生 |
[23:01] | – I’m in position. – Roger that. | -我就位了 -收到 |
[23:03] | We’re going to hear from some of those who were closest to Zac. | 會由扎克生前最親近的幾個人給我們講話 |
[23:06] | And first, I’d like to introduce his good friend Jordan Pelham. | 首先 向大家介紹他的好朋友喬丹·佩勒姆 |
[23:10] | I’m Jordan. | 我是喬丹 |
[23:11] | Zac was my friend ever since I | 打從四年級我給扎克造了一張 |
[23:14] | forged a note to get him out of PE in fourth grade. | 可以翹掉體育課的假條開始 我們就是好朋友 |
[23:18] | Check out Shane Allen. Texting at a damn wake. | 看看謝恩·艾倫 在悼念活動上發短信 |
[23:22] | Major douche points. | 大人渣一枚 |
[23:23] | I’m gonna see what’s so important it can’t wait. | 我迫不及待想看看是什么這么重要 |
[23:25] | At least we got out of PE. So, I guess it worked. | 至少我們可以不用上體育課 我想還是有用的 |
[23:30] | Oh, he just qualified for the douche Olympics. | 他可以拿到人渣奧運會的入場資格了 |
[23:33] | Scheduled a dinner date right after burying his friend, | 他朋友剛下葬 現在就在訂餐廳 |
[23:36] | which appears to include a champagne toast. | 還準備了香檳 |
[23:41] | Okay. As much as I would love to hear about Zac’s playdates, | 盡管我很想聽扎克兒時玩伴講話 |
[23:43] | I have to hard out at 4:30. | 但我四點半就要走了 |
[23:45] | Can I go up there and say some things? Now? | 我能上臺去講兩句嗎 就現在 |
[23:50] | Shane Allen is currently bumping the speaker. | 謝恩·艾倫想打斷發言人的發言 |
[23:54] | Douche World Cup. | 人渣世界杯 |
[23:56] | – Neither of us could have… – Thank you, Jordan. | -我們誰都沒有 -謝謝你 喬丹 |
[23:59] | Thank you for those beautiful memories of Zac. | 謝謝你跟我們分享這些你與扎克的美好回憶 |
[24:01] | Shane Allen, Zac’s business partner, | 謝恩·艾倫 扎克的生意伙伴 |
[24:03] | would like to say a few words. | 他想說幾句 |
[24:05] | Zac was more than my best friend. | 扎克不僅是我的好朋友 |
[24:10] | He was my brother. | 他也是我的好兄弟 |
[24:11] | Stop it! | 住口 |
[24:13] | Everyone just stop! | 所有人都別說了 |
[24:15] | Zac was not your best friend. | 你沒把扎克當好朋友 |
[24:17] | He was your meal ticket. | 你不過把他當飯票罷了 |
[24:19] | – You exploited him. – I know you’re upset… | -你整天壓榨他 -我知道你很傷心 |
[24:21] | So many of you took advantage of my son! | 你們多少人都在占我兒子的便宜 |
[24:24] | Put your phones away or I will throw them off the roof. | 手機都收起來 不然我就把它們扔上房頂 |
[24:38] | Hey, Jake, baseball hat, back left. Show Abby. | 杰克 戴棒球帽的在左后方 指給艾比看 |
[24:44] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
[24:47] | That’s the one you saw arguing with Zac? | 你看到跟扎克爭吵的就是他嗎 |
[24:49] | Stick with her. Right with her. | 好好看著她 別離開 |
[25:00] | Possible suspect, blue baseball cap, east exit. | 可疑嫌疑犯 藍色棒球帽 東邊出口 |
[25:04] | Roger that. NYPD. Don’t move. | 收到 紐約警局 別動 |
[25:09] | Get your hands off me. | 放開我 |
[25:11] | We’d like to talk to you about Zac Romero. | 我們想跟你談談扎克·羅梅羅 |
[25:13] | You know him? | 你認識他嗎 |
[25:13] | Of course. He’s my son. | 當然 他是我兒子 |
[25:27] | He’s a good kid. | 他是個好孩子 |
[25:29] | I’m proud to be his father. | 作為他父親 我很驕傲 |
[25:31] | Yeah, I’m sure you are. | 可不是嘛 |
[25:33] | What’s your son’s birthday? | 你兒子生日是哪天 |
[25:35] | Where’d he go to kindergarten? | 他在哪里上的幼兒園 |
[25:37] | What’s his favorite movie? | 他最喜歡的電影是什么 |
[25:39] | You have no idea what it is to be a father. | 你根本不知道該怎么做一個父親 |
[25:41] | You had no interest in your son until he became rich. | 在你兒子發達之前 你對他根本沒興趣 |
[25:46] | – Is that a crime? – No, but it is a motive. | -這也是犯罪嗎 -不 但是個殺人動機 |
[25:49] | If Zac didn’t have a will, and what 22-year-old does, | 如果扎克像其他二十多歲的年輕人一樣 |
[25:52] | then you might inherit half of his wealth | 沒留遺囑 那你就可能繼承他一半的財富 |
[25:54] | giving you half a billion reasons to kill your son. | 也就是你有五億個要殺他的理由 |
[25:59] | I didn’t kill anybody. | 我誰都沒殺 |
[26:04] | What did you two fight about, David? | 那你們在餐廳爭什么呢 大衛 |
[26:08] | Hmm. All right. | 好吧 我說 |
[26:09] | Zac was working on this big idea. | 扎克有個新點子 |
[26:12] | A new way to deliver wi-fi service. He called it Hi-Fi. | 一種全新的無線網服務 他稱之為Hi-Fi |
[26:15] | And you finally asked him for a part of it? | 你非要從中分一杯羹嗎 |
[26:17] | He could afford it. | 他本來可以的 |
[26:18] | And he said no. | 但他還是拒絕了 |
[26:21] | He said no one was gonna own Hi-Fi. | 他說Hi-Fi是屬于所有人的 |
[26:24] | The idea is worth all this money | 他有個能賺大錢的好點子 |
[26:26] | and the kid’s gonna give it away for free? | 卻只想搞公益服務 |
[26:28] | That’s stupid, man, and I told him so. | 我跟他說 你可真蠢 |
[26:32] | You had a chance to salvage | 你白白浪費了 |
[26:34] | your relationship with your son and you blew it, | 和你兒子重歸于好的機會 |
[26:37] | and now you are going back to being alone and angry. | 而現在你又成了滿心悲憤的孤家寡人 |
[26:41] | And rich apparently. | 別忘了 我還變得很富 |
[26:44] | You have an alibi for two nights ago? Around midnight? | 前天晚上半夜你在哪兒 |
[26:47] | I was at the Apple store on 5th avenue. | 我在第五大道的蘋果商店 |
[26:52] | I’m sure someone would recognize me. | 肯定有人認出我來了 |
[26:54] | – Ask around. – Don’t worry. | -你去問問吧 -這你就別操心了 |
[26:57] | We will. | 會去的 |
[27:03] | Oh, there’s one caveat I forgot to mention. | 有個事我忘告訴你了 |
[27:05] | A parent can’t inherit his child’s wealth | 如果在前二十一年父母沒有養活孩子的話 |
[27:07] | if he didn’t provide for him for the first 21 years of his life. | 他們是無法繼承孩子的遺產的 |
[27:10] | Now, I’m sure you can prove that | 我猜你肯定能證明 |
[27:12] | you never missed a child support payment, right? | 在這二十一年里你都養孩子咯 對吧 |
[27:20] | Shall I open with the good news, | 我是先說好事 |
[27:21] | the bad news or the other bad news? | 還是壞事 還是另一件壞事 |
[27:23] | – Good news. – Bad news. | -好事 -壞事 |
[27:24] | Bad news une, no sign of Zac’s phone at dad’s apartment. | 壞事一 老爸的公寓里沒搜出扎克的手機 |
[27:27] | Bad news deux, dad was, in fact, | 壞事二 其實老爸 |
[27:29] | at the Apple store until 1:00 a.m. | 在蘋果店一直待到凌晨一點 |
[27:30] | – Enough bad news. – Well, the good news is that | -壞消息真是夠了 -好事是 |
[27:32] | we can arrest dad for shoplifting. | 我們能以偷竊罪逮捕老爸 |
[27:34] | Security footage shows him stealing earbuds. | 監控錄像顯示他偷了耳機 |
[27:37] | Maybe good news was a bit | 讓我這么大聲一說 |
[27:38] | of an oversell now that I hear it out loud. | 感覺好事也沒那么好了啊 |
[27:40] | So, with that alibi, | 看來老爸有不在場證明 |
[27:42] | time of death rules out the dad as our killer. | 他也就不可能是兇手了 |
[27:45] | Maybe dad’s not the killer, but that guy is a real bastard. | 就算他不是兇手 他也不是個好爹 |
[27:48] | Barely knew his son. | 他不了解兒子 |
[27:49] | First time he meets him, | 第一次見面 |
[27:51] | he asks him for a piece of his billion-dollar idea. | 他就要求扎克把新項目分他一半 |
[27:54] | Wait a minute, back up. | 等等 倒回去 |
[27:55] | Shane Allen said that Zac wasn’t working on anything new. | 謝恩·艾倫可沒說扎克有什么新項目啊 |
[27:58] | Apparently, it was top secret. | 可能是最高機密吧 |
[27:59] | Maybe Shane didn’t know about it. | 謝恩不知道 |
[28:02] | Well, given Shane’s micromanagement of Zac’s every move, | 謝恩成天監視著扎克的一舉一動 |
[28:05] | I find that very, very hard to believe. | 我覺得他不可能不知道 |
[28:09] | Then why would Shane lie? | 那謝恩為什么要撒謊 |
[28:10] | Maybe because it had to do with | 可能這背后的原因 |
[28:12] | why he killed his business partner. | 最終導致他謀殺了自己的合作伙伴 |
[28:15] | Max, did you pull anything up on Hi-Fi? | 麥克斯 你有沒有挖到有關Hi-Fi的消息 |
[28:17] | Yep. Precious little. | 查到了一點 |
[28:18] | It doesn’t exist say for a few | 除了幾個域名注冊以外 |
[28:19] | domain name registrations under different spellings. | 這個項目基本無處可尋 |
[28:23] | All registered to Shane | 都注冊在謝恩名下 |
[28:26] | and filed at 2:14 today! | 而且是今天兩點十四提交的 |
[28:29] | Classy. | 絕了 |
[28:30] | Wait, that’s just after we got the pop on Zac’s cell phone. | 也就是我們剛得到有關扎克手機的線索后 |
[28:34] | I bet Shane has it. | 手機肯定在謝恩手里 |
[28:35] | So, Shane found out what he was working on, killed him | 謝恩發現了扎克的新項目 殺了他 |
[28:38] | and then stole his idea. | 偷走了他的點子 |
[28:40] | The question is why? | 可是為什么呢 |
[28:41] | That partnership was incredibly lucrative for Shane. | 謝恩從這份合作關系中獲益不少啊 |
[28:43] | Maybe because according to Zac’s dad, | 扎克他爸剛跟我說 |
[28:46] | Zac planned to give the technology away for free. | 扎克想要讓大家免費共享這個技術 |
[28:49] | You know, we need to surveil Shane. | 我們得去監視謝恩 |
[28:51] | Meredith said he has a hot dinner date tonight, | 梅雷迪思說他今晚與佳人有約 |
[28:53] | if his emojis can be trusted. | 如果他的短信沒騙人的話 |
[28:54] | Maybe we let Meredith run with this. | 估計讓梅雷迪思跟進比較好 |
[28:56] | She’s the one who has the best handle | 她是科技咖 |
[28:57] | on the technology aspects of this company. | 適合處理科技相關的案情 |
[28:59] | Let her interrogate. | 那就讓她審訊唄 |
[29:01] | I’m not farming out the restaurant surveillance. | 我還是要去餐廳盯梢的 |
[29:03] | Mama needs to eat. | 老娘也得吃飯吶 |
[29:04] | Small point, we don’t know where. | 小問題 我們連餐廳在哪兒都不知道 |
[29:10] | Hi. This is Kate from the car service. | 你好 我是租車公司的凱特 |
[29:13] | I’m just calling to confirm Shane Allen’s pickup is… | 我想要確認一下謝恩·艾倫的接送時間是… |
[29:17] | 7:30, that’s what we have. | 七點半 對 |
[29:19] | And I also want to confirm the destination is… | 還有目的地是… |
[29:24] | Oh, I’m so sorry. My computer is so slow. | 抱歉 我的電腦反應超級慢 |
[29:28] | Right! Raymi. Thank you. | 對 雷米餐廳 謝謝 |
[29:33] | – You’re one hell of a liar. – Thank you. | -騙得可真行云流水 -多謝夸獎 |
[29:35] | I learned from the best. | 名師出高徒嘛 |
[29:43] | This is my new favorite restaurant | 這兒已經成為我最愛的餐廳 |
[29:45] | and I haven’t even tasted the food. | 雖然我還沒嘗過他們的菜 |
[29:47] | Shane Allen and his date, 12:00. | 謝恩·艾倫和他的女伴 十二點鐘方向 |
[29:49] | Oh, yes. | 看到了 |
[29:51] | But it isn’t a date. | 不過他倆絕對不是在約會 |
[29:53] | How do you know that? | 你怎么看出來的 |
[29:54] | Because he is with Grace Cook. | 因為他的女伴是格瑞斯·庫克 |
[29:58] | She owns full global networks, telecom giant, | 她是個電信巨頭 全球的通訊網都是她的 |
[30:02] | and they own… well, everything. | 他倆加起來基本上… 無所不有 |
[30:05] | And you know this how? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[30:06] | Because her company donated tablets at the boys’ school, | 因為孩子學校發的平板就是她捐的 |
[30:09] | and their class project was to write her thank you notes. | 他們的課堂項目就是給她寫感謝信 |
[30:12] | That doesn’t mean Shane and Grace are not on a date. | 這并不能說明謝恩和格瑞斯沒在約會啊 |
[30:15] | Nothing wrong with being attracted to a hot woman in your field. | 被火辣的同行迷住沒什么不合理的 |
[30:19] | I don’t think Grace’s wife would appreciate it. | 這樣格瑞斯的老婆可不答應啊 |
[30:23] | Ah. Then, it’s a business meeting. | 所以這就是商業會談了 |
[30:25] | Ah. Misto ceviche, please. | 酸橘汁腌魚 謝謝 |
[30:28] | – What are you doing? – Going deep cover. | -你在干嗎 -裝得像點嘛 |
[30:35] | All right, something is going down. | 好像出事了 |
[30:40] | Second cell phone. | 第二部手機 |
[30:41] | What do you think? Selling Hi-Fi? | 你覺得呢 是不是在賣Hi-Fi |
[30:43] | Possibly. | 可能吧 |
[30:45] | And Grace is in the business of providing wi-fi devices. | 格瑞斯剛好是網絡供應商 |
[30:48] | Is that a cape? Superman! | 手機殼是斗篷 超人 |
[30:50] | That is definitely Zac’s cell phone. | 絕對是扎克的手機 |
[30:53] | Let’s move in before they tamper with anything. | 在他們動手腳前我們就上 |
[30:54] | Okay, you move. He’ll recognize me from the memorial and… | 你先上 他認識我 我去過葬禮 |
[30:57] | I’m still waiting on ceviche. | 而且我還在等上菜 |
[31:02] | Excuse me. Hi. | 打擾了 你好 |
[31:04] | I just want to know is that the superman phone case? | 我想問下那個是超人手機殼嗎 |
[31:07] | My boys love superman. | 我的兒子們可喜歡超人了 |
[31:10] | – Excuse me! – May I? | -你說什么 -借我一下吧 |
[31:11] | – What the hell are you doing? – Oh. The cape comes off. | -你干嘛呢 -脫下這個披風 |
[31:14] | That’s great. Where did you get it? | 非常好 哪里買的 |
[31:16] | I don’t know. Back off, asshat. | 不知道 滾開 傻帽 |
[31:20] | You’re under arrest, asshat. | 你被捕了 傻帽 |
[31:22] | You might wanna take that to go. | 你還是打包帶走吃吧 |
[31:37] | You told us Zac wasn’t working on anything new. | 你跟我們說扎克沒有研發新科技 |
[31:40] | But the week he dies, | 可他死后不到一周 |
[31:41] | you’re busy registering his new billion-dollar idea. | 你就忙著注冊了他價值數億元的新點子 |
[31:41] | 網路域名注冊 地址 HyFy 注冊人 謝恩·艾倫 | |
[31:45] | Zac didn’t invent Hi-Fi, | Hi-Fi不是扎克發明的 |
[31:48] | – We did. – But Zac didn’t want to sell it. | -是我們 -但是扎克不想賣它 |
[31:50] | – That’s true. – But once you killed him, | -沒錯 -但一旦你殺了他 |
[31:52] | you’re free to cash in. | 你就可以自由地用它掙錢了 |
[31:55] | You’re wrong. Zac was killed before he could finish Hi-Fi. And | 你錯了 扎克死前并沒有做完Hi-Fi |
[32:01] | I knew I couldn’t finish it. | 而且我知道我是做不到的 |
[32:02] | So when I realized that he had most of the code on his phone, | 所以當我意識到大多數代碼在他手機里時 |
[32:05] | I figured I could at least sell what I had. | 想著何不賣點是點 |
[32:07] | But why would Grace Cook | 可以賣給那么多人 |
[32:08] | of all people buy global wi-fi? | 為什么把全球Wi-Fi賣給格瑞斯·庫克 |
[32:10] | It would make her company | 這會讓她的公司 |
[32:11] | and its miles of fiber optic cables worthless. | 和光纖電纜變得毫無價值了 |
[32:17] | Unless she bought it so it’d never see the light of day. | 除非是她買下這個 然后讓它永不見天日 |
[32:21] | It’s just business. | 只是生意而已 |
[32:22] | It wasn’t just business to Zac. | 對扎克來說這不僅僅是生意 |
[32:24] | He wanted to use Hi-Fi to change the world. | 他希望用Hi-Fi去改變世界的 |
[32:27] | I already gave you my alibi. I didn’t murder anybody. | 我已經給你我的不在場證明了 我沒殺人 |
[32:31] | So unless you have a reason to keep me here, I’m leaving. | 所以除非你有理由扣押我 不然我就走了 |
[32:35] | Here’s a reason. | 理由在這呢 |
[32:39] | You kept this phone from the police, | 你對警方隱瞞了這只手機的事 |
[32:42] | impeding a murder investigation. | 妨礙謀殺案調查 |
[32:44] | So now I get to introduce you | 所以我要給你介紹介紹 |
[32:46] | to a different kind of bars on your cell. | 另一種牢籠[手機上的內存條] |
[32:57] | – What? Bad news? – We found a woman | -怎么 壞消息 -我們找到一個女人 |
[32:59] | Shane hooked up with in the bathroom at devara after midnight. | 跟謝恩在午夜之后的德瓦拉衛生間里親熱 |
[33:03] | Couldn’t perform, | 雖然不能提槍上陣 |
[33:05] | but his alibi, if nothing else, is firm. | 但他的不在證明卻是很堅挺 |
[33:08] | Please tell me that you got something off the phone. | 拜托告訴我他的手機里有好料 |
[33:10] | Zac, our billionaire genius, | 扎克 我們的億萬天才 |
[33:13] | had 4315 unread emails. | 有4315封未讀郵件 |
[33:16] | – Unread? – They’re not unread anymore. | -未讀 -現在都是已讀了 |
[33:17] | And in related news, I am in desperate need of lasik. | 結果是 我需要激光手術矯正近視了 |
[33:20] | He never responded to texts or listened to voicemails. | 他從來不回信息 也不聽語音信箱 |
[33:24] | There must be something in there. | 里面肯定有東西 |
[33:25] | I mean, anything pop out at all? | 有沒有什么特殊的 |
[33:26] | His clothes are ready for pick up from the dry cleaner | 他的衣服干洗好了 可以去取了 |
[33:28] | and he missed his teeth cleaning in 2014. | 2014年沒有去洗牙 |
[33:32] | – Anything relevant? – Maybe. | -有沒有相關的 -也許 |
[33:34] | The whole week up until Zac was murdered | 扎克被殺的那一周里 |
[33:35] | he was getting voicemails from the same number, | 他接到了同一個號碼發來的語音消息 |
[33:38] | but each time the caller says nothing. | 但每次都沒人說話 |
[33:40] | And this happened 12 times the day Zac was murdered. | 扎克被殺當天 有十二條 |
[33:43] | T-welve. | 一十二條啊 |
[33:44] | They’re from an 877 number. It’s probably a pay-as-you-go. | 是877開頭的號碼 有可能是預付手機 |
[33:47] | Okay, well, who would make an anonymous call | 誰會打匿名電話 |
[33:50] | and then stay on the line and say nothing? | 打不通還不說話呢 |
[33:52] | – Times 12. – Somebody who’s super pissed. | -還打了十二次 -某個極其憤怒的人 |
[33:55] | Super pissed enough to kill? | 憤怒到可以殺人 |
[33:57] | Let me have a listen. | 給我聽聽 |
[33:58] | To the dead air? As you wish. | 聽靜音嗎 那你就聽吧 |
[34:06] | Wait. What’s that? Go back. | 等等 那是什么 倒回去 |
[34:13] | – What is that? – Sounds like Darth Vader. | -那是什么 -聽起來像黑武士 |
[34:15] | Could you isolate that sound? | 可以單聽這個聲音嗎 |
[34:17] | Yes. | 可以 |
[34:32] | Oh, my god! It’s wheezing. | 天啊 是哮喘 |
[34:34] | – I know who it is. – No, you do not. | -我知道是誰了 -你才不知道 |
[34:37] | It’s Zac’s childhood friend from the memorial. | 是扎克童年時期的朋友 去追悼會那個 |
[34:44] | Jordan Pelham, 23. | 喬丹·佩勒姆 23歲 |
[34:47] | One semester of community college, still lives with his parents, | 社區大學念了一學期 還跟父母一起住 |
[34:51] | filed for unemployment two months ago. | 兩個月前登記為無業 |
[34:53] | No computer classes, no tech training, | 沒上過電腦課 沒有技術培訓 |
[34:55] | No history of working with surveillance cameras. | 沒有任何監控攝像工作經驗 |
[34:57] | This does not add up. | 這說不通 |
[34:58] | I’ve downloaded Jordan’s | 我下載了這三個月內 |
[34:59] | voicemails to Zac for the last three months. | 喬丹給扎克發的語音信息 |
[35:01] | In related news, we owe | 有關消息 |
[35:02] | Debbie in At&T compliance a box of cronuts. | 我們欠移動商的黛比一盒可頌圈 |
[35:05] | And for you, milady, | 給您的 小姐 |
[35:06] | Login info for Jordan’s credit card, | 喬丹的信用卡登錄信息 |
[35:08] | courtesy of our good friends at Union Bank. | 由我們的好朋友聯合銀行提供 |
[35:09] | Okay. You stay on “Why.” I’m on “How.” | 好的 你繼續查動機 我來查手法 |
[35:12] | Okay, Jordan. Talk to us. | 好的 喬丹 跟我們說說吧 |
[35:16] | Zac, I called four times. | 扎克 我打了四通電話了 |
[35:19] | You’re a master of the universe now? | 你現在是宇宙之主了嗎 |
[35:20] | So, I can’t expect you to understand how pathetic my life is, | 我沒奢望你能理解我現在生活得多可悲 |
[35:23] | but you could at least call. | 但至少你可以給我打個電話吧 |
[35:26] | I got fired. | 我被炒了 |
[35:28] | And Keith and Derek are still | 然而凱斯和德里克 |
[35:29] | making my life miserable, if you can believe it. | 依然讓我生不如死 你能相信嗎 |
[35:31] | Please. | 求你了 |
[35:36] | I’m afraid I am gonna do something stupid. | 我恐怕要做傻事了 |
[35:39] | Zac never played any of these? | 扎克一條都沒聽過嗎 |
[35:43] | I tell you that I’m gonna kill myself… | 跟你說 我要自殺 |
[35:48] | and you don’t even call me? | 結果你居然不給我打電話 |
[35:50] | You really don’t care if I live or die. | 你真的不在乎我的死活嗎 |
[35:53] | That’s it. | 就這 |
[35:55] | That’s the moment he gave up on living. | 就在這個時刻 他放棄了生命 |
[35:57] | But instead of taking his own life, he took Zac’s. | 但沒有放棄自己的生命 而是扎克的 |
[36:00] | And that was the last voicemail, after that it’s just hangups. | 這是最后一條語音信息 之后的都是無聲 |
[36:04] | – Yes, I got it! – What? | -太棒了 我找到了 -什么 |
[36:07] | Zac’s security system was impenetrable, | 扎克家的安全系統堅不可破 |
[36:09] | nobody could get through it. | 沒人可以通過 |
[36:10] | And yet you just said “I’ve got it,” but a skoch louder. | 那你還說你找到了 啪啪打臉啊 |
[36:12] | At the wake, Jordan said Zac and | 守喪時 喬丹說扎克和他 |
[36:14] | he used to play with the latest gadgets, right? | 一起玩最新的小玩意 是吧 |
[36:16] | – Right. – Well, according to | -對 -根據喬丹 |
[36:18] | Jordan’s credit card statements two weeks ago, | 兩周前的信用卡記錄 |
[36:20] | He bought this year’s must-have gadget, which is… | 他買了本年度最值得擁有的小玩意兒 就是 |
[36:24] | If it’s not related to minecraft, I got nothing. | 如果跟我的世界無關 我啥都想不到 |
[36:26] | He bought a drone, right there. | 他買了無人機 就在這 |
[36:27] | $1600 for a first-generation Scorpion drone. | 一千六百美元 第一代天蝎無人機 |
[36:31] | No human being could enter | 沒有人 |
[36:32] | Zac’s apartment without being detected, | 可以悄無聲息地進入扎克的公寓 |
[36:34] | but a drone could fly right in an open door. | 但是無人機就可以大搖大擺地進入了 |
[36:38] | That kid from Connecticut figured out | 康乃狄克州的孩子研究明白了 |
[36:39] | how to jerry-rig a drone to shoot someone, | 怎么把無人機改造成可以開槍打人 |
[36:42] | Jordan jerry-rigged a drone to slash someone. | 喬丹把無人機改造成可以砍人的了 |
[36:45] | Interesting theory, but the door was closed. | 理論很有意思 但門是關著的 |
[36:47] | By the time they found the body, yes. | 我們找到尸體時是關著的 沒錯 |
[36:49] | But Zac’s housekeeper said | 但扎克的管家說 |
[36:50] | the apartment is programmed to do things automatically. | 公寓里所有的事都是程序設定好自動執行 |
[36:53] | Look at this. Smart home settings. | 看看這個 智能屋設置 |
[36:55] | Coffee maker turns on, 9:00 A.M. | 咖啡機早九點啟動 |
[36:57] | Bathroom floor warms up, 8:00 a.M. | 浴室地板早八點加熱 |
[36:59] | Terrace door closes automatically, 2:00 a.M. | 陽臺門凌晨兩點自動關閉 |
[37:02] | We ran it by Reynaldo | 我們問過雷納爾多了 |
[37:03] | who confirmed that the micronized blood splatter | 他可以確認那種微型血濺 |
[37:05] | could have been produced by | 有可能是被 |
[37:07] | the spinning rotors of a drone. | 無人機旋轉的機翼造成的 |
[37:09] | We can’t put this in front of a judge. | 但不能這樣就給法官 |
[37:11] | – Why the hell not? – If we don’t support | -為什么不能 -如果我們不能用 |
[37:13] | this James Bond theory with the actual drone, | 確實的無人機 來支持這007般的推理 |
[37:15] | then forget it. | 那跟沒說一樣 |
[37:16] | We need the murder weapon which | 我們需要有殺人兇器 |
[37:18] | he probably flew straight into the east river. | 很可能已經被他飛進東河了 |
[37:20] | No, maybe not. He was broke | 不 也許沒有 他破產了 |
[37:22] | and he paid extra for the first generation model. | 還多花了第一代模型的錢 |
[37:24] | This is a collector’s item. | 這是收集家要的東西 |
[37:26] | And he did say at the memorial | 追悼會那天 他也說了 |
[37:27] | that he has been collecting gadgets his entire life. | 自己一直在收集小玩意 |
[37:30] | Eliz George from msnbc is holding. | MSNBC的愛利茲·喬治來電 |
[37:33] | Bump the press conference to 5:00. | 把新聞發布會調到五點 |
[37:35] | I better have something to say. | 我總得有點東西說 |
[37:38] | I’ll drive. | 我來開 |
[37:55] | I see him. It’s something else. | 我看到他了 還有別的東西 |
[37:56] | – What do you see? – It’s a drone. | -看到什么了 -無人機 |
[37:58] | Let’s do it. | 行動 |
[38:00] | Police. Open up! | 警察 開門 |
[38:07] | Put it down! Slowly, slowly. | 放下 慢點 慢慢來 |
[38:09] | Put it down. Slowly. All right? | 慢慢放下 好吧 |
[38:14] | Remote’s down! | 遙控器壞了 |
[38:18] | Laura, stay back! The blades! | 勞拉后退 上面有刀 |
[38:23] | We’re losing the drone. | 無人機要丟了 |
[38:25] | Laura, no! | 勞拉 住手 |
[38:26] | We need it intact. | 需要完整的 |
[38:43] | – Shortstop’s still got it. – It was the third base. | -游擊手寶刀不老 -是三壘哦 |
[38:54] | Blades galore, dried blood. | 鋒利的刀刃 干掉的血跡 |
[38:55] | This thing’s a killing machine. | 這是個殺人機器 |
[38:57] | Jordan Pelham, you’re under arrest for the murder of Zac Romero. | 喬丹·佩勒姆你因謀殺扎克·羅梅羅被捕 |
[38:59] | – Let’s go. – I didn’t wanna do it. | -我們走 -我也不想的 |
[39:01] | – He forgot about me. – So, | -他把我忘了 -所以呢 |
[39:02] | you killed him, you twisted son of a bitch? | 你就殺了他 你這個心理扭曲的變態 |
[39:05] | I hope we can all forget about you. | 但愿我們都能忘了你 |
[39:12] | 逮捕記錄 羅梅羅 扎克 調查編號 兇殺案 嫌疑人姓名 喬丹·佩勒姆 | |
[39:15] | Detective Diamond. | 戴蒙德警探 |
[39:18] | I hope I’m not bothering you. | 希望沒有打擾到你 |
[39:20] | Not at all, Rosalie. | 完全沒有 蘿莎莉 |
[39:22] | I couldn’t stand not cooking for Zac this week. | 這周我忍不住還是給扎克做飯了 |
[39:27] | Homemade lasagna. | 自制烤寬面條 |
[39:29] | That boy loved it. | 我兒子特別愛吃 |
[39:30] | I hope your boys do, too. | 希望你的兒子們也喜歡 |
[39:32] | You really shouldn’t have, but I’m so glad you did. | 你真是太客氣了 但我好高興你做了 |
[39:37] | Thank you. | 謝謝你 |
[39:39] | God, I loved to cook for him. | 天啊 我愛給他做飯 |
[39:42] | And I’m sure he loved it right back. | 我肯定他也一樣愛著你做的飯 |
[39:44] | Meal from mom, it’s comfort food. | 媽媽做的飯 是暖心的飯 |
[39:48] | If I had the chance, | 如果我有機會的話 |
[39:51] | I would tell him that being independent | 我會告訴他 獨立 |
[39:53] | doesn’t have to mean being alone. | 并不意味著要孤身一人 |
[39:55] | He always said he was fine. | 他總說自己很好 |
[39:58] | I just wish… | 我只是希望 |
[40:01] | I wish I had made him open up to me more, you know. | 希望他能對我更敞開一些 你懂嗎 |
[40:06] | I do. | 我懂 |
[40:12] | Thanks to the efforts | 感謝我們第二區敬業的警探們 |
[40:13] | of our dedicated 2nd precinct detectives, | 辛苦努力 |
[40:16] | we have made an arrest in the murder of Zac Romero. | 我們已將謀殺扎克·羅梅羅的兇手緝拿歸案 |
[40:19] | Jordan Pelham is in custody. | 喬丹·佩勒姆已被拘留 |
[40:21] | Did Santiani actually just compliment us? | 桑提亞尼剛剛是表揚我們了嗎 |
[40:24] | – Don’t get used to it. – Used to it? | -千萬別習慣了 -習慣這個 |
[40:26] | Pretty sure I just hallucinated it. | 我剛剛肯定是出現幻覺了 |
[40:32] | Why do I sense a lecture coming? | 我怎么感覺要被說教了 |
[40:34] | No lecture. | 不說教 |
[40:36] | Look, I know that you say that you feel fine. | 聽著 我知道你說你自己感覺沒事 |
[40:40] | And I know that you like to | 我也知道你喜歡 |
[40:41] | handle things on your own, but you don’t have to. | 自己處理事情 但你不用非要自己來 |
[40:45] | You do realize this is a lecture. | 你知道你現在就是在說教吧 |
[40:46] | – Jake, I’m worried about you. – Laura, I’m fine. | -杰克 我很擔心你 -勞拉 我沒事 |
[40:50] | Yesterday, you forgot | 昨天 你把剛剛說的話 |
[40:53] | that an entire conversation had taken place. | 全部都忘了 |
[41:02] | I have a minor heart condition. | 我有輕微心臟病 |
[41:05] | It’s a result of the shooting. | 中槍后遺癥 |
[41:11] | Oh, my god. I knew it. | 天啊 我就知道 |
[41:15] | Why would you keep something like that from me? | 你為什么一直不告訴我呢 |
[41:16] | A small thing. Really. | 小事 真的 |
[41:19] | Atrial fibrillation. | 心房纖顫 |
[41:20] | That’s a big word for something that’s supposed to be so small. | 你說的小事聽起來一點不小 |
[41:23] | It just means I need to take blood thinners, a pill a day. | 只是意味著我需要吃血液稀釋藥 一天一片 |
[41:26] | How did you pass the department physical? | 你是怎么通過局里的體檢的 |
[41:28] | Because they didn’t test me for it. | 因為他們沒有查 |
[41:30] | I knew something was wrong, | 我知道有問題 |
[41:31] | so I went to a doctor buddy from college, off the books. | 于是找了當醫生的大學哥們 不記錄在案 |
[41:34] | He said I’d be fine. | 他說我沒事的 |
[41:36] | – Jake! -Laura, NYPD hears heart condition, | -杰克 -勞拉 紐約警局要是聽說 |
[41:41] | and they’re gonna pull me off the streets. | 我有心臟病 肯定會不讓我出外勤了 |
[41:42] | I love being a detective. I don’t wanna let that go. | 我喜歡當警探 不想就這樣放棄 |
[41:45] | I don’t want to lose my partner | 我不想失去我的搭檔 |
[41:47] | and I’m not talking about work. | 我說的不是工作上的 |
[41:48] | I wouldn’t put myself back on the force. | 如果會危害任何人 包括你我 |
[41:51] | If I was a danger to anybody, including myself or you. | 我都不會勉強自己的 |
[41:58] | Still, hiding it is breaking the rules. | 還是 瞞著這事就是違反規則 |
[42:00] | Bending the rules, your specialty. | 扭曲規則 你的專長 |
[42:06] | Can we keep this between the two of us? | 這事能不能就我倆知道 |
[42:10] | I will be at the house first thing in the morning | 明早第一件事 我就去家里 |
[42:13] | to get the kids off to school. | 送兩個孩子上學 |
[42:16] | Okay, partner? | 好嗎 搭檔 |
[42:22] | Okay, partner. | 好的 搭檔 |