时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | No, Seth, don’t… | 不要 赛斯 别… |
[00:16] | I’m here for you man. | 我来帮你了 |
[00:18] | It’s too late. | 太晚了 |
[00:28] | I already got it. | 我已经搞定了 |
[00:29] | Bro, it’s too dangerous to do by yourself. | 老兄 你单独行动太危险了 |
[00:32] | We are supposed to be a team. | 我们应该是一个团队 |
[00:33] | Relax. | 别担心 |
[00:34] | It’s perfectly safe up here. | 这上边相当安全 |
[00:39] | Oh, my god! | 我的天啊 |
[00:45] | Holy crap. | 糟糕 |
[00:48] | Come on down to our showroom… | “敬请光临我们的展示厅” |
[00:49] | Use your key, Alicia. | 自己开门 艾丽西娅 |
[00:54] | Coming. | 来了 |
[00:55] | Mom, my shoes aren’t in the laundry basket. | 妈妈 洗衣篮里没有我的鞋子 |
[01:00] | Mom, Nicholas won’t help me. | 妈妈 尼古拉斯不肯帮我 |
[01:02] | My day just went from crappy, | 我这一天瞬间从阴霾漫天 |
[01:06] | to uncrappy. | 变成阳光灿烂了 |
[01:08] | Nicholas took my shoes. | 尼古拉斯把我鞋子拿走了 |
[01:11] | Too amazing! | 感觉好棒 |
[01:13] | Let’s do that again. | 再来一次吧 |
[01:14] | Actually, uh, we need to talk. | 其实 我想跟你谈谈 |
[01:17] | Talk as in talk? | 正式谈话吗 |
[01:19] | Uh, I’m kind of in the middle of a coffee crisis. | 我正忙着处理煮沸的咖啡 |
[01:21] | Mom, I can’t find Kanye. | 妈妈 我找不到肯伊了 |
[01:23] | And apparently also a hamster crisis. | 显然还得忙着找仓鼠 |
[01:26] | I thought weekends were supposed to be relaxing. | 我本以为周末可以轻松下 |
[01:28] | – This won’t take long. – I have a dentist appointment. | -用不了你多长时间 -我还预约了牙医 |
[01:31] | And Alicia is on her way over right now. | 而且艾丽西娅这就要来了 |
[01:33] | I just need 60 seconds. | 我只要一分钟就好 |
[01:35] | – That should be doable. – We have to trap them. | -那应该可以 -我们得逮住它们 |
[01:37] | Mom, we need keys! | 妈妈 我们要钥匙 |
[01:38] | Calm down. I’m here. | 淡定 我来了 |
[01:39] | Alicia. | 艾丽西娅 |
[01:43] | Um, this is crossing the line a little. | 这个动作有点过于热情 |
[01:45] | I think Tony is trying to dump me. Do not leave my side. | 我觉得托尼想跟我分手 站在我身边别走 |
[01:48] | Oh, hello there handsome. | 你好啊 大帅哥 |
[01:49] | Hello, gorgeous. | 你好 大美人 |
[01:50] | Are you going to the movies with the boys and me? | 你要跟我和孩子们一起看电影吗 |
[01:53] | ‘Cause I don’t think you’re going to the dentist. | 因为我觉得你不是去看牙医吧 |
[01:55] | I actually just need to talk to Laura for a minute. | 我其实只是想和劳拉聊两句 |
[01:58] | Oh. Uh-huh. | 这样啊 |
[01:59] | He’s under my bed. I need cheese. | 它就在我床底下 我要奶酪 |
[02:01] | Mom, where are my Vans? | 妈妈 我那双范斯呢 |
[02:02] | How many times have I told you, | 我跟你们说过多少次了 |
[02:04] | I’m not the shoe police. | 我不是给你们找鞋的 |
[02:05] | I know, I know, 60 seconds. Stand by. | 我知道 知道 一分钟 稍等片刻 |
[02:07] | Standing. | 等着呢 |
[02:12] | Jake, what’s up? | 杰克 怎么了 |
[02:15] | Dead body? Yay! | 发现死尸 好棒 |
[02:17] | I mean on my way. | 我是说这就过去 |
[02:19] | Uh-huh. Okay. | 好的 |
[02:24] | I need an address. | 告诉我地址 |
[02:29] | Okay, got it. I just have to cancel a dentist appointment. | 好了 收到 我得先取消牙医预约 |
[02:35] | – What movie? – That’s what I’m talking about. | -什么电影 -我就说嘛 |
[02:38] | Stick with me. | 跟我混吧 |
[02:45] | Oh, there you are. Body’s at the far end with Reynaldo. | 你来了 雷纳尔多和死尸都远在另一端 |
[02:48] | Look at us walking down the aisle. Takes me back. | 看着你我走入殿堂 让我想起了以前 |
[02:51] | I had an iron print on my dress. | 当时我的婚纱上有枚熨斗印 |
[02:53] | I wasn’t looking at the iron print. | 我看的可不是熨斗印 |
[02:56] | Strategic bouquet placement. | 我用花束挡住了它 |
[02:57] | You always knew how to make things work out. | 你总有办法化险为夷 |
[02:59] | Can’t say the same thing for this guy. | 这位老兄就不是了 |
[03:01] | Doesn’t look like a suicide. Jumpers usually go face first. | 看着不像自杀 跳下来通常是脸先着地 |
[03:04] | Yep. And this guy’s got contusions around the face | 对 而且这名男子面部多处瘀伤 |
[03:07] | consistent with a fight. | 应该是打斗所致 |
[03:09] | Probably pushed from the choir loft. | 应该是从唱诗台上被推下 |
[03:11] | Died on impact. No wallet, no ID, no phone. | 当场死亡 没发现钱包 身份证和手机 |
[03:14] | Could be a robbery or someone trying to make it look like one. | 可能是抢劫 或有人想让这看起来像抢劫 |
[03:16] | I don’t see any security cameras. | 我没看到有监控摄像头 |
[03:19] | Because they do not have any. | 因为这里就没安摄像头 |
[03:20] | St. Brigid’s keeping private things private. | 圣布里奇特教堂一直注重个人隐私 |
[03:23] | Priest says congregants can come and go as they please. | 神父说教徒们可以来去自由 |
[03:25] | Doors are open 24 hours. | 教堂大门全天24小时开放 |
[03:27] | Well he’s not a congregant. | 他肯定不是教徒 |
[03:28] | The priest said he’d never seen him before. | 牧师说他从没见过这个人 |
[03:30] | Let’s see what he can tell us. | 看看他能告诉我们些什么 |
[03:32] | Married. Could afford a snazzy ring. | 已婚 买得起浮夸的戒指 |
[03:35] | Chewed his finger nails. | 喜欢啃手指甲 |
[03:36] | Blood’s almost dry around his head. | 头部周围的血迹干得差不多了 |
[03:38] | So what? Dead maybe an hour? | 所以呢 死亡时间也许一小时 |
[03:40] | No more than that given the degree of clotting. | 鉴于凝血程度 应该不超过一小时 |
[03:42] | Well, if he was pushed maybe | 如果他是被推下来的 |
[03:44] | we can get some touch DNA off his clothes. | 我们就能从死者衣服上获取触碰DNA |
[03:47] | We will certainly try. | 我们肯定会试试的 |
[03:48] | These two, find them? | 就是那两个人发现的死者 |
[03:51] | Yeah. While climbing on the choir loft bannister, I might add. | 对 补充一点 当时他们正翻唱诗台栏杆 |
[03:55] | Why would anyone in their right mind do that? | 哪个正常人会做这种事 |
[03:58] | For the treasure. | 为了寻宝 |
[03:59] | Treasure? What are you, pirates? | 寻宝 你们是干什么的 海盗吗 |
[04:01] | We’re contestants in the New Gotham Treasure Hunt. | 我们参加了新哥谭寻宝游戏 |
[04:03] | – Never heard of it. – That’s kind of the point. | -没听说过 -没听过就对了 |
[04:05] | It’s all anonymous. | 全都是匿名的 |
[04:06] | How does that even work? | 那游戏怎么玩呢 |
[04:08] | Secure site on the dark web. We register with code names. | 登陆暗网的安全站点 我们都用代号注册 |
[04:11] | When the game starts we get the first clue texted to us. | 游戏开始后 我们会收到第一条线索提示 |
[04:13] | – What’s the end game? – Finding and deciphering all the clues. | -怎么结束游戏 -找出并破译所有线索 |
[04:16] | When you have all 10, you can figure out the location of the | 如果你集齐全部十条线索 |
[04:18] | finish line and find the prize. | 你就能找到游戏终点并拿到奖金 |
[04:20] | Flash drive with $100,000 in bitcoin. | 是一个优盘 里面有十万比特币 |
[04:22] | Wow! Who put up that kind of nerd money? | 哪个呆子提供的这种奖金 |
[04:25] | Oh, right. Anonymous. | 对了 都是匿名的 |
[04:26] | I don’t suppose you two could | 我想你们二位说不出来 |
[04:27] | tell me where you were the last few hours? | 过去几个小时中你们都去过哪吧 |
[04:30] | We were looking for clues. | 我们一直在找线索 |
[04:31] | Here. The photos with time stamps on them. | 给你 每张照片上都有时间水印 |
[04:35] | Keep an eye on these two. | 看好这两个人 |
[04:38] | You think the victim could be another treasure hunter? | 你觉得受害者可能也是寻宝游戏玩家吗 |
[04:41] | Makes sense. | 说得通 |
[04:41] | The body was found just below where they had to climb up. | 尸体就在他们必须爬上去的地方下面 |
[04:44] | Maybe the victim was in the lead, | 也许受害者一路领先 |
[04:46] | second place comes along, shoves him off the ledge | 这时第二名出现 把他从唱诗台上推了下去 |
[04:48] | to get in first place. | 以求夺得第一名 |
[04:50] | Then stole his phone to see if first place had any clues | 之后偷了他的手机 看看他是否掌握了 |
[04:54] | that the killer hadn’t gotten yet. | 凶手不知道的线索 |
[04:55] | Plausible. Which means the perp is still in the race. | 有道理 也就是说罪犯还在比赛中 |
[04:59] | And still in first. | 而且还是第一名 |
[05:00] | Why not join these two on the hot track, | 不如我们也凑个热闹 |
[05:02] | catch up with number one? | 追上第一名 |
[05:02] | Why don’t I? | 不如我去吧 |
[05:08] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[05:09] | You cheater. You cheater. | 你作弊 你作弊 |
[05:11] | Winner. | 我赢了 |
[05:12] | Head back to the precinct. | 回局里 |
[05:13] | See if Meredith can decode the website. | 看看梅里迪斯能不能黑进那个网站 |
[05:17] | If you win, we’re splitting the nerd money. | 如果你赢了 奖金要平分 |
[05:33] | This treasure hunt is legit but secretive as hell. | 这个寻宝比赛虽然是真的 但非常隐秘 |
[05:37] | I’ve only got limited access to the server. | 我只有他们服务器的有限访问权限 |
[05:39] | Let me try this. | 让我试试这个 |
[05:40] | Hello! What do you open. | 你能打开什么呢 |
[05:44] | Booyah. | 快看 |
[05:45] | Booyah what? | 看什么 |
[05:46] | These are the first few photos clues texted this morning. | 这些是今早最开始发出来的照片线索 |
[05:48] | Yeah. And we already had those photos. | 对 我们已经看过了 |
[05:52] | Can we trace the numbers receiving the texts? | 能不能追踪收到短信的号码 |
[05:56] | Negative. | 不行 |
[05:57] | Or the number doing the texting? | 那发短信的号码呢 |
[06:00] | The texting phone isn’t even a phone. It’s a pinger. | 都不是手机发的 是发射器 |
[06:02] | Don’t make up words. | 别瞎编词 |
[06:03] | The pinger is a phone number associated only with a computer IP. | 发射器就是只用电脑IP发信息的号码 |
[06:07] | There’s no actual phone to trace. | 所以追踪不到手机 |
[06:09] | What about the prize money, can we trace that? | 那奖金呢 能追踪吗 |
[06:11] | Nope. Bitcoin on flash drive. | 不行 存在优盘里的比特币 |
[06:13] | Sitting at the finish line somewhere. | 藏在终点线的某处 |
[06:15] | Uh, booyah was premature. | 那你刚刚激动什么 |
[06:18] | I have some bad news. | 我有个坏消息 |
[06:19] | Oh, great. We already have tons of that. | 太好了 坏消息都堆成山了 |
[06:21] | Then I have good news. | 我还有好消息 |
[06:23] | We got touch DNA samples from the victim’s shirt and bruises. | 我们从死者的衣服和淤青上拿到了DNA样品 |
[06:27] | And it doesn’t match anyone in the system? | 却没在系统里找到匹配结果 |
[06:29] | Now that was the bad news. | 这就是那个坏消息 |
[06:31] | Accessing more photos. | 正在找更多的照片 |
[06:33] | Oh, hey. Okay. | 找到了 |
[06:34] | There’s a stained glass moon. Who sent that in? | 这是个新月形状 是谁发来的 |
[06:36] | Okay, let’s see. | 来看看 |
[06:37] | Only one player. GX4 sent one hour before the body was found. | 只有一个玩家 GX4在尸体发现前一小时发的 |
[06:42] | Putting him in the church right near the time of death. | 也就是说受害者死亡时 他刚好在教堂附近 |
[06:45] | Can you figure out who GX4 is? | 你能查清GX4是谁吗 |
[06:48] | That’s gonna take long time. | 这要花不少时间 |
[06:49] | And as soon as the winner claims the bitcoin | 而且只要赢家拿到了比特币 |
[06:51] | this whole entire site’s just gonna vanish into thin air. | 这整个网站都会直接消失 |
[06:53] | And so will the killer. | 凶手也会人间蒸发 |
[06:56] | We’ve got to beat him to the finish line. | 我们得赶在他前面到达终点 |
[06:58] | Jake’s working that angle, right? | 杰克在努力了 对吧 |
[06:59] | He’s hours behind the perp, but I’ll check in. | 他还远落后于罪犯 不过我会去看看 |
[07:02] | Meanwhile start brain storming. | 与此同时 你们给我好好想想 |
[07:04] | We’ve got to solve this puzzle, now. | 我们必须立刻解开这个谜题 |
[07:06] | Okay. So we’ve got the eagle for the U.S., | 好 所以鹰代表美国 |
[07:09] | We’ve the Chinese dragon, | 还有中国龙 |
[07:11] | If this is a French crown then something to do with the UN? | 如果这是法国小丑 那可能跟欧盟有关 |
[07:14] | Could be. But many of these seem important mythologically. | 有可能 但是感觉很多都像传说 |
[07:18] | Eagle, the dragon, the crescent moon. | 鹰 龙 新月 |
[07:22] | Mythological Brooklyn bridge? | 传说中的布鲁克林大桥吗 |
[07:24] | Ah, I assume there’s a case beneath this arts and crafts project? | 你们这些乱七八糟的跟查案有关吗 |
[07:29] | We’re trying to beat a murderer at his own game. | 我们想在游戏里打败一个凶手 |
[07:31] | And figure out where our murderer is headed. | 然后搞清楚他想去哪里 |
[07:33] | You’re never gonna find him that way. | 这样肯定找不到他 |
[07:35] | There’s a hundred different interpretations that you could come up with. | 这些东西能够组合出无数方案 |
[07:42] | It could be a transportation thing. | 也许这跟交通运输有关 |
[07:44] | Look, you got the… | 比如 这里有… |
[07:46] | Light house, the bridge… | 灯塔 大桥 |
[07:48] | And the bird could mean flight. | 鸟可能代表航班 |
[07:50] | Or the elements. We’ve got fire, water… | 或者跟元素有关 我们有火 水… |
[07:55] | Does Jake have anything? | 杰克有线索了吗 |
[08:00] | What? What do you see? | 什么 你看到了什么 |
[08:15] | Why is she humming Sesame Street? | 她为什么在哼《芝麻街》主题曲 |
[08:18] | Situations like this, I’ve learned best not to ask. | 像这样的情况 我一般不会多嘴问 |
[08:22] | Hours and hours of children’s programing… | 我看了无数儿童节目 |
[08:28] | has helped me see that this | 这让我看出 |
[08:29] | episode is brought to us by the letters… | 这些照片里的线索是字母 |
[08:32] | S S. | |
[08:33] | I I. | |
[08:35] | L L. | |
[08:36] | V V. | |
[08:38] | E E. | |
[08:39] | R R. | |
[08:40] | C C. | |
[08:43] | P P. | |
[08:46] | Son of a gun. | 太厉害了 |
[08:47] | I’d like to buy a “U”, pat. | 还差一个U盘了 |
[09:05] | Suspects on the roof. We need units at all exits, now. | 嫌犯在屋顶 所有人堵住出口 |
[09:08] | Final clue’s on top of a movie soundstage? | 最后的线索居然在电影摄影棚上面 |
[09:10] | Big Hollywood finish. | 用好莱坞压轴 |
[09:18] | NYPD! | 纽约警察 |
[09:20] | Hey! Police, don’t move. | 警察 不许动 |
[09:37] | You’re too late. | 太晚了 |
[09:39] | I win. | 我已经赢了 |
[09:42] | Actually you lose. | 其实你输了 |
[09:44] | Freeze! Hands in the air! | 不许动 举起手来 |
[09:59] | Elliott Lansky, breaking and entering. | 艾略特·兰斯基 强行入室罪 |
[10:02] | Trespassing. Oh, another trespass. | 非法入侵 两次 |
[10:04] | Now it looks like you’re adding murder. | 现在似乎还要加上谋杀 |
[10:06] | Murder? I didn’t kill anybody. | 谋杀 我没杀人 |
[10:09] | Why’d you run from us when we said we were cops? | 那你为什么见了警察就跑 |
[10:10] | I didn’t believe you. | 我不相信你们是警察 |
[10:12] | In this race, people will do anything | 比赛中 参赛者会使尽浑身解数 |
[10:14] | to slow down the competition. | 让对方减速 |
[10:15] | Last year, I pulled the fire alarm | 去年 我为了赶一个竞争者离开 |
[10:18] | to get a competitor out of a building. | 直接拉响了火警 |
[10:19] | That’s a crime, FYI. | 这可是犯罪 |
[10:22] | Sounds like you’ll do anything to win. | 看来你为了赢可以不择手段 |
[10:24] | Which brings us the body in the church. | 这让我想起了教堂的那具尸体 |
[10:27] | No idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[10:28] | Really? | 是吗 |
[10:29] | Maybe this will jog your memory. | 或许这个能帮你想起来点什么 |
[10:31] | That’s the victim’s blood on your shoe. | 这是你的鞋 上面沾着受害人的血 |
[10:37] | Hey, look. I saw a body. | 是这样的 我看到了一具尸体 |
[10:41] | But I swear he was already dead when I got there. | 但我发誓我到的时候他已经死了 |
[10:44] | Let me get this straight. | 让我理一理你说的 |
[10:45] | Your story is that you saw | 你是说你看到一具尸体 |
[10:46] | a dead body and you continued on with your game? | 但是你还是继续你的游戏 |
[10:49] | It’s a competition. I trained all year for this. | 那是一场比赛 我为此训练了一整年 |
[10:53] | I wasn’t gonna settle for second place again. | 我不想再次屈居第二 |
[10:55] | And that sounds exactly like motive. | 这听起来就像是作案动机 |
[10:58] | That guy was in first place. | 本来那个人是第一名 |
[10:59] | He dies and you wind up with this? | 他死了 最后你得到了这个 |
[11:03] | I won that flash drive fair and square. | 我赢这个优盘赢得光明正大 |
[11:06] | That’s a $100,000 by the way and it is mine. | 那东西价值十万美元 而且它是我的 |
[11:09] | No. It’s not. Now it’s part of a murder investigation. | 不是你的 现在它是谋杀调查的一部分了 |
[11:15] | Wait. | 等等 |
[11:20] | I can prove I didn’t do it. | 我可以证明不是我干的 |
[11:24] | This guy filmed the entire event? | 这家伙把事件全程都拍下来了 |
[11:26] | With a GoPro? | 用运动相机拍的 |
[11:27] | I hate it when narcissism pays off. | 我讨厌自恋行为派上用场的情况 |
[11:31] | Well he didn’t even go near the body. | 他甚至都没靠近尸体 |
[11:32] | He must have. He had John Doe’s blood all over his shoes. | 他肯定走近了 他鞋上全是无名尸的血 |
[11:36] | Fast forward. | 快进一点 |
[11:40] | He comes back to steal a dead guy’s camera? | 他折回来就为了偷走死者的相机 |
[11:44] | Okay. | 原来如此 |
[11:45] | Well. That is grand larceny genius. | 在做大盗这方面他可真是天才 |
[11:48] | And a new low for humanity. | 人性又堕落到了新低 |
[11:50] | Wait. Did Elliott have that camera on him when he was arrested? | 等等 艾略特被抓时有拿着相机吗 |
[11:53] | Yeah. It’s in booking. You want me to go grab it? | 有 正在登记证物 要我去拿过来吗 |
[11:55] | Yes. Please. It’s the victim’s camera. | 去吧 麻烦你了 那是受害人的相机 |
[11:57] | Should have a photographic trail of his last hours. | 应该会有他生前最后几小时的影像记录 |
[12:00] | Be right back. | 马上就来 |
[12:02] | Smart. | 真聪明 |
[12:04] | So… | 所以 |
[12:06] | How’s the thing we don’t talk about. | 那件不可谈论的事怎么样了 |
[12:09] | Still not talking about it. | 还是不可谈论 |
[12:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:11] | I can relate. I don’t tell the twins that Tony sleeps over. | 我能理解 我也没告诉孩子们托尼会来过夜 |
[12:15] | That way I don’t have to | 那样我就不用 |
[12:16] | explain why I’m choosing him over their father. | 跟他们解释为什么我选择他而不是他们的父亲 |
[12:18] | So you are choosing him over Jake? | 这么说你要选他而拒绝杰克了 |
[12:20] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[12:21] | Lately Jake has been annoyingly… | 杰克最近都有点异常地… |
[12:25] | irresistible. | 让人无法抗拒 |
[12:27] | I kind of like not choosing. | 我有点不愿意去选择 |
[12:29] | Well, what’s not to like? | 这有什么不好 |
[12:30] | I don’t think Tony is willing to put up with that anymore. | 我觉得托尼不想再忍受这样的局面了 |
[12:33] | Victim’s camera. | 受害人的相机 |
[12:35] | Okay. Bluetooth capabilities. | 配了蓝牙设备 |
[12:38] | So he could text in those photos. | 这样他就能把这些照片发出去了 |
[12:39] | Let’s see. | 来看看有什么 |
[12:41] | Just a bunch of shots of black and white fabrics. | 都是些黑色和白色布料的照片 |
[12:43] | So not a treasure hunter. | 所以他不是寻宝人 |
[12:45] | But maybe we can use these photos to narrow in on his identity. | 但或许我们能用这些照片来缩小他的身份范围 |
[12:49] | Call fabric suppliers, wholesalers? | 给布料供应商 零售商打电话 |
[12:51] | Sure, and while you do that | 好 当你们在做这些的时候 |
[12:52] | I’ll just to pull up his name and address. | 我就把他的名字和地址调出来好了 |
[12:55] | RFID chip. | 射频识别芯片 |
[12:57] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[12:58] | Oh, get a room. | 你俩开个房去吧 |
[13:00] | – Anti-theft device. – The victim low jacked his camera? | -防盗装置 -受害人给相机设置了定位吗 |
[13:02] | Oh, genius. | 真是天才 |
[13:05] | Chip activation requires complete registration. | 激活芯片需要完整的注册信息 |
[13:07] | Name and address. | 名字和地址 |
[13:15] | Peter Drake. 3A, this must be it. | 彼得·德雷克 3A 应该就是这了 |
[13:19] | I’ll never get used to this. | 我永远都无法习惯做这个 |
[13:29] | – Can I help you? – NYPD. | -能帮你什么吗 -纽约警局 |
[13:31] | Is this Peter Drake’s apartment? | 这里是彼得·德雷克家吗 |
[13:33] | Yes. I’m his wife. | 是的 我是他妻子 |
[13:34] | – Is something wrong? – Babe, who is it? | -出什么事了吗 -宝贝 是谁来了 |
[13:41] | I’m sorry. And you are… | 抱歉 你是… |
[13:43] | Oh, this is Chris, my husband. | 这是克里斯 我丈夫 |
[13:45] | My other husband. | 我另一个丈夫 |
[13:48] | The state didn’t recognize it, of course. | 政府自然不承认我们的关系 |
[13:51] | But this was a marriage… | 但这是我们的婚姻 |
[13:54] | – We both lost a husband. – I’m so sorry. | -我们都失去了丈夫 -我很抱歉 |
[13:56] | I just need to understand. | 我只是需要搞清楚 |
[13:58] | So this was a three-way marriage? | 所以这是一个三人婚姻 |
[14:01] | The Post mentioned us in an article last month. | 《邮报》上个月在一篇文章里提到了我们 |
[14:04] | They called what we have a “Throuple”. | 他们称我们是三人情侣 |
[14:07] | So just to clarify the three of you… | 只是核实一下 你们三个… |
[14:11] | Live together. Sleep together. | 一起生活 一起睡 |
[14:13] | Wow. Sorry. | 天呐 抱歉 |
[14:15] | It’s okay, it’s a new concept for most people. | 没关系 这对大多数人来说都是全新的概念 |
[14:18] | We just have to ask, can you tell me where the two of you | 我们需要问一下 昨天11点到正午 |
[14:22] | were between 11:00 and noon? | 这段时间你们两位在哪 |
[14:24] | Yeah. We were at brunch together. | 我们在一起吃早午餐 |
[14:25] | A new restaurant in Hoboken. | 在霍博肯一家新开的餐厅 |
[14:27] | Peter couldn’t join us, he left the apartment before we did. | 彼得没去 他比我们早离开公寓 |
[14:29] | He said he had an appointment. I don’t know what it was. | 他说他有约 我不知道是什么样的约会 |
[14:31] | Peter was found in a church on the lower eastside. | 彼得被人发现死在下东区的一个教堂里 |
[14:33] | We think he may have been | 我们认为他有可能 |
[14:34] | involved in a competitive scavenger hunt. | 参加了一场寻宝竞赛 |
[14:36] | It doesn’t sound like Peter. | 听起来不像彼得会做的事 |
[14:38] | The only time we ever saw him go to church was for work. | 我们只见过他为了工作去教堂 |
[14:41] | – What he do? – He was an event planner. | -他是做什么的 -活动策划人 |
[14:43] | Weddings, galas, bar mitzvahs. All amazing. | 婚礼 庆典 成人礼 他都做得很棒 |
[14:47] | This portfolio here… | 这里的图纸 |
[14:49] | He may have thrown it out. | 可能是被他扔掉的 |
[14:51] | His business recently imploded. | 他的业务最近巨减 |
[14:53] | He’d been so demoralized. | 因此最近他都很受挫 |
[14:56] | – Is this from it? – Yeah. | -这是其中的一张吗 -是的 |
[14:59] | That was the Van Owen account. | 那是给一个叫欧文·凡纳塔的客户的 |
[15:01] | When he lost that, he lost everything. | 他失去这笔生意 就等于失去一切 |
[15:03] | Can you elaborate? | 能进一步解释一下吗 |
[15:04] | Peter had been doing small parties for years. | 彼得多年来一直都在策划一些小型派对 |
[15:06] | Then he met the socialite Sylvia Van Owen, | 然后他遇到了名流希尔薇娅·欧文·凡纳塔 |
[15:09] | and landed her annual holiday party. | 并且让他来策划她的年终派对 |
[15:11] | He pitched her this lavish black and white | 他给派对的定位是用大量黑白布料布置的 |
[15:13] | Venetian masquerade. | 威尼斯式的化装舞会 |
[15:15] | That explains the photos | 这样相机里那些黑色和白色布料 |
[15:16] | of the black and white fabric on the camera. | 就解释得通了 |
[15:18] | Huge budget. | 预算要很大一笔 |
[15:20] | Would have launched him into a whole new echelon of clients. | 他本可以通过这次活动吸引到另一阶层的客户 |
[15:22] | He hired an assistant, turned down other work. | 他雇了个助手 推掉了其他的工作 |
[15:25] | Put all of his energy and money into that one event. | 把所有精力和金钱投入在这场活动中 |
[15:27] | We will need the assistant’s name. | 我们需要那个助手的名字 |
[15:29] | Ingrid Bower. | 她叫英格丽·鲍尔 |
[15:30] | His designs are beautiful. What went wrong? | 他的设计很漂亮 哪里出了问题 |
[15:33] | A month ago someone stole the account. Peter was devastated. | 一个月前有人抢了那个客户 彼得都崩溃了 |
[15:40] | I’ve seen a lot in this job, | 做警察看过的事也不少了 |
[15:41] | but that was my first throuple. | 但三人情侣倒是头一回 |
[15:43] | Maybe they’re on to something. Some people say we aren’t meant | 也许他们另有追求 有人说我们这辈子 |
[15:46] | to be with just one person our whole lives. | 并非注定只跟一个人在一起 |
[15:48] | Some people named Jake? | 说这话的人叫杰克吧 |
[15:50] | You’re the one juggling two guys. | 是你在玩弄两个男人 |
[15:53] | Ah, seemed to work for Maya. Chris, too. | 看来玛雅和克里斯都能接受这种关系 |
[15:55] | I don’t think either one of them | 我认为他们俩 |
[15:56] | had anything to do with Peter’s death. | 和彼得的死都没关系 |
[15:58] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[16:00] | Whoa, whoa. Did you put sugar in my tea? | 等等 你在我的茶里放了糖吗 |
[16:04] | Sorry. That one’s mine. | 抱歉 那杯是我的 |
[16:06] | Since when do you add sugar? | 你什么时候开始加糖了 |
[16:09] | Did you take your pill today? | 你今天吃药了没 |
[16:10] | I take it every day. | 我每天都吃 |
[16:13] | Maybe it was about his work. | 也许是和他的工作有关 |
[16:14] | Somebody sabotaged Peter’s business. | 有人破坏了彼得的生意 |
[16:16] | So Peter found out, | 所以彼得发现了 |
[16:17] | confronted him and was pushed off the balcony. | 去和他对质 结果被人从阳台上推了下去 |
[16:19] | It’s a solid motive. Event planning is big business. | 充分的动机 活动策划可是大生意 |
[16:22] | A Van Owen party easily could go into six figures. | 一场欧文·凡纳塔派对就能轻松地赚到六位数 |
[16:26] | Wow. That’s six figures more than our wedding reception. | 那六位数比我们婚宴花费还贵呢 |
[16:30] | And Miss Van Owen probably isn’t serving Cheetos. | 欧文·凡纳塔小姐可能不会给客人吃奇多 |
[16:32] | Fair point. If I could go back, | 没错 如果时光能倒流 |
[16:34] | I would probably take everything ending in “Eetos” | 也许我会把一切以奇多为结尾的东西 |
[16:36] | off the menu. | 从菜单上删掉 |
[16:38] | – What would you change? – Not one thing. | -你会改动什么 -什么也不改 |
[16:44] | Ooh, we’re having a moment. | 美好的一瞬间 |
[16:45] | And now we are having an awkward moment. | 现在变成尴尬的一瞬间了 |
[16:46] | And I’m just gonna keep talking | 那我就继续说了 |
[16:48] | because I found an address for Ingrid the assistant. Yippie! | 因为我找到了助手英格丽的地址 好棒 |
[16:51] | If there’s anyone who knows who sabotaged Peter’s business… | 如果有人知道破坏了彼得生意的人是谁 |
[16:55] | It would be her, let’s go. Okay, bye! | 那非她莫属 走吧 好 拜 |
[16:58] | I’m just gonna stay here and wash some mugs. | 我就待在这 洗洗杯子吧 |
[17:05] | Excuse me. We are looking for ingrid Bower. | 打扰一下 我们在找英格丽·鲍尔 |
[17:08] | I am Ingrid, can I help you? | 我就是英格丽 有什么能帮你的吗 |
[17:15] | You just did. | 你刚刚帮了 |
[17:34] | Morning, Ingrid. I brought you a coffee. | 早上好 英格丽 我给你买了咖啡 |
[17:37] | I don’t want coffee, I just want to get out of here. | 我不要咖啡 我只想离开这里 |
[17:38] | Great! | 很好 |
[17:40] | So, tell me where you were yesterday morning. | 那告诉我 你昨天早上在哪 |
[17:43] | With my client, Sylvia Van Owen, | 和我的客户希尔薇娅·欧文·凡纳塔在一起 |
[17:45] | prepping for her party. | 准备她的宴会 |
[17:46] | I was there all morning her staff can tell you. | 她的员工能证明我整个早上都在那里 |
[17:47] | Your client? | 你的客户 |
[17:49] | So you sabotaged your own boss’ business. | 你破坏了自己老板的生意 |
[17:51] | You stole it right out from under him. | 从他手上抢走了这单生意 |
[17:53] | You’re half right. Someone was sabotaging his business. | 你说对了一半 的确有人在破坏他的生意 |
[17:56] | But it wasn’t me. It was Peter himself. | 但不是我 是彼得自己 |
[17:58] | How exactly does that work? | 到底是怎么回事 |
[18:00] | Mrs. Van Owen makes the tea party look liberal. | 欧文·凡纳塔太太让茶会看起来偏左派 |
[18:03] | Once she found out Peter | 自从她发现彼得 |
[18:04] | was in a three-way marriage… that was it. | 处于三人婚姻状态 生意就泡汤了 |
[18:06] | So you went behind his back and offered to take over. | 所以你就背着他 提出你来接手吗 |
[18:09] | I didn’t do anything wrong. | 我没做错任何事 |
[18:10] | Well you certainly didn’t do anything right. | 可你也没用对方式 |
[18:13] | You stole his clients… | 你偷走了他的客户 |
[18:15] | and you stole every single one of his ideas. | 还偷走了他的每一个创意 |
[18:21] | Peter wouldn’t have cared. He never reused an idea. | 彼得不会在乎 他绝不会重复使用同一创意 |
[18:24] | Because every party was uniquely crafted around a person. | 因为每个宴会都是独一无二且精心设计的 |
[18:27] | He had this genius technique. | 他有这种天赋 |
[18:29] | Which was? | 什么天赋 |
[18:30] | Asking clients questions in an unguarded moment. | 在不留神时向客人提问题 |
[18:33] | Their off-the-cuff responses would reveal their truth | 他们的即席反应会让他们真情流露 |
[18:36] | and he’d conceive that party around that truth. | 然后他会以他们的真情流露来设计宴会 |
[18:38] | It sounds more like psychobabble than party planning. | 听来不像是宴会策划 而像是心理呓语 |
[18:40] | You ever been married? | 你结过婚吗 |
[18:42] | It’s none of your business, but yes. | 虽然这和你没关系 不过我结过 |
[18:43] | You kiss her on your first date? | 第一次约会就亲了她吗 |
[18:46] | Really? That’s none of your business. | 不是吧 这和你没关系 |
[18:48] | What was the first thing you noticed about her? | 是什么让你第一次留意到她 |
[18:53] | Her eyes. | 是她的双眼 |
[18:54] | My boobs, liar. | 是我的胸 骗子 |
[18:55] | That’s a start. Now let’s get more specific. | 这是个开始 继续深入来说吧 |
[18:57] | What about her eyes? | 她的双眼如何 |
[19:00] | They glowed. | 散发光芒 |
[19:03] | They twinkled. | 闪闪发光 |
[19:07] | That’s what Peter would do. | 彼得就是这么做的 |
[19:10] | Then he’d create an entire event | 然后他会把整个宴会 |
[19:11] | based on glowing, twinkling night stars. | 建立在散发光芒 闪闪发光的夜星基础上 |
[19:14] | Color scheme might be the same as her eyes, her hair. | 色彩设计也许会符合她的双眼和秀发 |
[19:18] | Well he sounds like a talented guy. | 他听起来像是有天赋的人 |
[19:20] | Any idea why he was at St. Brigid’s Church yesterday morning? | 知道他昨天早上为什么在圣布里奇特教堂吗 |
[19:23] | Not really, he’d been going through a lot, lately. | 不太清楚 他最近经历了很多事 |
[19:27] | Maybe just to reflect. | 也许只是为了反省吧 |
[19:29] | Can you think of anyone who’d want to harm Peter? | 你觉得有什么人会想要伤害彼得吗 |
[19:31] | That post article wasn’t doing him any favors. | 那篇发表的文章可没给他带来任何好事 |
[19:32] | What do you mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[19:33] | After it came out someone kept calling, harassing him. | 自从发表后 有人一直打电话骚扰他 |
[19:37] | After one event someone even | 一次宴会后 甚至有人 |
[19:38] | spray painted the words “Deviant pig” on his car. | 在他的车上喷漆写上”变态的猪猡” |
[19:41] | And this event, where he was tagged, where was it? | 那次宴会在哪 他是在哪被人喷漆的 |
[19:43] | We did a fundraiser for | 我们为大都会艺术家团体 |
[19:45] | the Metropolitan Artists Ensemble. | 办了一场募集资金活动 |
[19:49] | 大都会艺术家团体 《歌舞伎万尼亚舅舅》 | |
[19:49] | Kabuki Uncle Vanya, seriously? | 《歌舞伎万尼亚舅舅》 不是吧 |
[19:50] | – Get to the point. – Getting. | -赶快找重点 -正在找 |
[19:52] | They do have excellent security cameras. | 他们的监控录像的确很出色 |
[19:55] | Thus, this footage of a shadowy figure | 这段录像里 在募集资金活动当晚 |
[19:58] | leaving the parking lot the night of the fundraiser. | 有个离开停车场的模糊身影 |
[20:01] | Please note the spray can. | 请注意喷漆罐 |
[20:03] | Ninety-nine point something percent of all taggers are male. | 大约99%的涂鸦者都是男性 |
[20:05] | Great! So, now we can assume it’s a male shadowy figure. | 很好 现在我们可以假设模糊身影是男性 |
[20:09] | We have any idea who that might be? | 知道这人会是谁吗 |
[20:11] | – I’m not magical. – I might be. | -我不会变戏法 -我也许会 |
[20:13] | I’ve already been running the footage. | 我已经在查这段录像了 |
[20:15] | Let’s see if we got any hits. | 看看有没有线索 |
[20:17] | Chris and Maya’s alibi checked out. | 克里斯和玛雅有不在场证明 |
[20:19] | Restaurant confirmed they were miles away when Peter died. | 餐厅证实了彼得死时 他们远在天边 |
[20:23] | I was sure the love triangle would be the motive. | 我曾确信三角恋会是杀人动机 |
[20:25] | There’s gonna be crazy jealousy in a throuple. | 在三人情侣关系里 嫉妒肯定很严重 |
[20:27] | I don’t know. Maybe it’s | 不知道 也许 |
[20:29] | possible to love two people at the same time. | 同时爱两个人是有可能的 |
[20:32] | I don’t think I could have that many people touching my stuff. | 我可不会让太多人乱动我的东西 |
[20:34] | – Mmm, I could. – Don’t even think about it. | -我可以 -想都别想 |
[20:38] | Bingo! | 好啦 |
[20:39] | I just ran footage through our badass facial recognition software | 我刚用超级面部识别软件搜索了一下 |
[20:43] | which cross-checks contour and bone structure | 与社交媒体上所有已知的数据 |
[20:46] | with all available data in social media. | 核对了面部轮廓和骨骼结构 |
[20:48] | And I was wrong. He is a she. | 结果是我错了 那人是个女的 |
[20:52] | Allison Beck. | 艾莉森·贝克 |
[20:53] | Spray painter, throuple hater… | 泼油漆的那个 三人情侣憎恨者 |
[20:55] | And a possible killer. | 以及疑似凶手 |
[20:56] | According to her FaceBook page, | 从她的脸谱网主页来看 |
[20:58] | she’s a first chair violinist | 她在国王剧院的一场演出中 |
[20:59] | in a production at the Kings Theater. | 担任首席小提琴手 |
[21:01] | All right, I have got Reynaldo | 很好 我让雷纳尔多 |
[21:02] | going back through the PCR amplification of the touched DNA. | 把触碰DNA再进行一次PCR扩增检测 |
[21:06] | Could give us race and gender. | 可能给我们种族和性别相关的线索 |
[21:08] | – So, what do you got? – New suspect. | -那么你有什么进展 -新嫌疑犯 |
[21:10] | Who may have had an issue | 可能对彼得所谓的 |
[21:12] | with Peter’s less-than-conventional relationship. | “非传统”关系有点意见 |
[21:15] | All right, well, it’s intriguing, | 好 这有点意思 |
[21:16] | but it is not enough to get a warrant | 但还不足以申请搜查令 |
[21:18] | for her DNA to run against the touch sample. | 把她的DNA和接触样本进行比对 |
[21:20] | Well, as long as you don’t need this napkin. | 只要你不需要这张纸巾 |
[21:24] | I don’t need a warrant. | 我也不需要搜查令 |
[21:30] | 今日演出 古典歌剧《阿伊达》中的乐曲 由帝国爱乐乐团演奏 | |
[21:41] | We think this woman saw an article about a throuple | 我们认为这女人看到三人情侣的报道后 |
[21:43] | and freaked out? | 为此抓狂了吗 |
[21:45] | Who does that? | 谁会那样啊 |
[21:46] | Well, we’ve both seen hate crimes over less. | 我们可见多了仇恨犯罪 |
[21:48] | Now trumpet only. | 现在小号独奏 |
[21:52] | Excuse me, we’re in the middle of a closed rehearsal. | 抱歉 我们正在进行内部排练 |
[21:54] | And we’re in the middle of an open investigation. | 我们正在进行公开调查 |
[21:56] | Oh, sorry, uh… | 不好意思 |
[21:57] | Patricia. Really? | 帕特丽夏 怎么回事儿 |
[21:59] | We have to keep our voices down. | 我们得声音小点 |
[22:00] | The acoustics in the hall | 大厅里传声效果非常好 |
[22:01] | are unbelievable and your voices travel. | 你们的声音会传很远 |
[22:03] | We’re looking for Allison Beck. | 我们在找艾莉森·贝克 |
[22:05] | Over there, first chair violin, | 在那边 首席小提琴手 |
[22:06] | but she really can’t be interrupted. | 但你们不能打断她 |
[22:07] | Do you know if she was here yesterday? | 你知道她昨天在不在这儿吗 |
[22:09] | We started rehearsal at noon. | 我们中午开始排练 |
[22:10] | I’m not sure what time she arrived. | 我不知道她什么时候到的 |
[22:11] | We can check the entry log at security. | 不过可以去保安那里查看进入记录 |
[22:13] | If you lead, I will follow. | 那就麻烦你带路 |
[22:19] | Excuse me! We’re working here. | 不好意思 我们这儿正在演奏 |
[22:21] | keep your pants on maestro, it will only take a second. | 大师别着急嘛 就打扰一小会儿 |
[22:24] | Allison Beck. | 艾莉森·贝克 |
[22:25] | Detective Laura Diamond, NYPD. | 我是纽约警局的劳拉·戴蒙德警探 |
[22:26] | I’d like to talk to you about Peter Drake. | 想和你聊聊彼得·德雷克的事 |
[22:29] | This isn’t a good time. | 现在怕不是时候 |
[22:30] | Oh, sure it is, | 不 现在正好 |
[22:31] | I don’t see you violining. Come on! | 你现在又没在演奏 来吧 |
[22:39] | I heard about Peter’s death. It’s terrible. | 我听说彼得死了 很遗憾 |
[22:41] | I’m not sure I can tell you anything helpful. | 可我应该帮不上什么忙 |
[22:43] | Other than you thought he was a deviant pig. | 除了你认为他是头行为越轨的猪 |
[22:46] | I didn’t react well to some of his choices. | 我确实对他的一些选择反应过激了 |
[22:48] | And it’s your place to judge? | 那是你该判定的吗 |
[22:50] | A commitment-phobe suddenly committing to two people? | 一个恐惧承诺的人突然向两个人承诺 |
[22:52] | Uh, yeah! | 是啊 |
[22:54] | Your problem wasn’t that he was with two people… | 你不爽的不是他和两个人在一起了 |
[22:57] | It was that he wasn’t with you. | 而是他没和你在一起 |
[22:58] | We were engaged. | 我们订过婚 |
[22:59] | But he dumped me because he said he needed to be alone. | 但他甩了我 因为他说想一个人 |
[23:02] | And then you read the article in The Post and realized he lied. | 后来你在报纸上读了篇文章才发现他骗了你 |
[23:05] | He just couldn’t be with you. | 他只是没法对你承诺而已 |
[23:06] | It’s complicated. | 这说来话长 |
[23:07] | I think I can simplify. | 我觉得我倒可以长话短说 |
[23:08] | You were upset, you spray painted his car and then you killed him. | 你很难过 就向他车泼油漆然后杀了他 |
[23:12] | No, no, no. After I acted like a child with his car, | 不 没有 在我幼稚地拿他的车出气后 |
[23:15] | Peter showed up at my door and we talked. | 彼得来我家找我谈了谈 |
[23:17] | He apologized and so did I and we… | 他道歉了 我也向他道歉了 我们 |
[23:22] | we were good. | 我们和好了 |
[23:23] | Care to be specific about how good you were? | 介意详细说说你们有多好了吗 |
[23:27] | We slept together. That night and then a few times again. | 我们上床了 那晚还有后面几次 |
[23:31] | He’d been having doubts about his own arrangement. | 他对自己当时的决定很不安 |
[23:34] | But we finally moved on. | 不过我们最终还是各自向前看了 |
[23:37] | We loved each other. | 我们爱过彼此 |
[23:39] | But we weren’t in love anymore. | 但我们不再相爱了 |
[23:46] | Cry me a DNA sample. | 正好哭出个DNA样本 |
[23:48] | Works every time. | 每次都管用 |
[23:49] | When was the last time you spoke to Peter? | 你最后一次和彼得说话是什么时候 |
[23:52] | Yesterday. | 昨天 |
[23:53] | He had locked his bag in his apartment | 他把包锁在房间里了 |
[23:55] | and it had everything in it that he needed. | 里面有他需要的所有东西 |
[23:57] | He called to see if I still had a copy of the key, but I didn’t. | 他打电话问我有没有备份钥匙 我没有 |
[23:59] | Why would you have a key to his apartment? | 你怎么会有他公寓的备份钥匙 |
[24:01] | Wouldn’t he have just called Maya or Chris? | 他怎么不给玛雅或克里斯打电话 |
[24:03] | Not that apartment. | 不是那个公寓 |
[24:04] | He hung onto his old rent-stabilized place on Bleecker Street. | 他还留着布里克街上之前那个租金稳定的房子 |
[24:07] | Sometimes he’d go there to work or to meet me. | 有时他会去那儿工作 或和我见面 |
[24:11] | I will need that address as well. | 给我那里的地址 |
[24:16] | First chair violin. | 首席小提琴手 |
[24:17] | Mind joining us? | 该你了 |
[24:20] | I’m sorry, but we simply must begin rehearsal now. | 抱歉 现在我们得开始排练了 |
[24:21] | Everyone. | 大家一起 |
[24:23] | I’ll take the napkin. | 把纸巾给我吧 |
[24:24] | No, I’m good. | 没事 |
[24:28] | Well, not every time. | 好吧 也不是每次都管用 |
[24:38] | Laura’s operation DNA turned out to be a bust. | 劳拉收集DNA样本的行动失败了 |
[24:42] | Oh, you mean operation I told you so? | 你是指我早说了没戏的那个行动 |
[24:43] | Turns out we didn’t need the DNA. | 结果是我们不需要DNA |
[24:45] | The suspect alibied out. | 嫌疑犯的不在场证据成立 |
[24:46] | She was already at Kings Theater at the time of death. | 案发时她已经在国王剧院了 |
[24:49] | We did get the address of Peter’s old apartment in the village… | 不过我们拿到了彼得之前那个偏僻公寓的地址 |
[24:52] | Apparently, he was using it as a love shack. | 显然他把那里当成”爱巢”了 |
[24:54] | Billy and I are headed to my pl… | 比利和我正要去我的… |
[24:58] | Pilates class. | 普拉提班 |
[25:01] | So we can check it out for you. | 我们可以去那里看看 |
[25:03] | Okay. | 好 |
[25:17] | Will you stop stressing out? Everybody knows. | 别紧张了 大家都知道了 |
[25:19] | It doesn’t matter. | 没关系的 |
[25:20] | If we’re on the DL, they have deniability when one PP | 我们低调点的话 哪怕有探员问起 |
[25:24] | starts asking questions. | 他们也完全可以否认 |
[25:27] | I don’t want either of us to get transferred. | 我不希望我们中有人被调任 |
[25:29] | Yeah, well, I love you too. | 好吧 我也爱你 |
[25:31] | Relax. Okay. | 放轻松 好吗 |
[25:33] | In a casual no-commitment-on-the-DL kinda way. | 无承诺低调式恋爱 |
[25:37] | There you go. | 可以进去了 |
[25:39] | – Thanks, man. – Yeah. | -谢了 -没事 |
[25:46] | Either Peter needed a housekeeper | 要么是彼得需要雇个钟点工 |
[25:47] | or this place has been tossed. | 要么就是这里被翻过了 |
[25:50] | No forced entry. | 没有强行闯入的痕迹 |
[26:18] | NYPD. Get off of her! | 纽约警察 别碰她 |
[26:25] | Meredith? | 梅雷迪思 |
[26:27] | Meredith? | 梅雷迪思 |
[26:30] | Officer down! Suspect is wearing all black, | 警员遇袭 嫌疑人穿着一身黑 |
[26:32] | on foot, going east on Bleecker. | 正从布里克街往东逃去 |
[26:36] | Come on, baby. Easy, all right? | 好了 宝贝 慢点 |
[26:37] | There you go. Easy. | 好的 慢点 |
[26:40] | Just lean back. | 往后靠 |
[26:43] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[26:44] | Son of a bitch jumped you. | 有个混蛋突袭了你 |
[26:45] | He was going through your pockets when I found you. | 我发现时他正在翻你的口袋 |
[26:48] | He took off out the window. | 他从窗户逃走了 |
[26:49] | – That’s a 15-foot drop. – It’s okay. | -这里可有四米半高 -没事的 |
[26:51] | We got prints, perspiration. We’ll get him. | 我们有他的手印 汗液 我们会抓到他 |
[26:54] | He picked the wrong day to rob a dead guy’s apartment. | 要偷死人的公寓 他是选错日子了 |
[26:59] | I think he was here to rob me. | 我觉得他是来偷我的 |
[27:01] | Why do you say that? | 为什么这么说 |
[27:03] | This is the pocket where I put the bitcoin flash drive… | 我把比特币优盘放在这个口袋了 |
[27:07] | Right in front of Elliot Lansky. | 当着艾略特·兰斯基的面 |
[27:08] | Yeah, but you didn’t have a flash drive, | 但你身上没有优盘 |
[27:10] | you signed it into evidence. | 你把它登记成证物了 |
[27:11] | I know that, but Elliot doesn’t. | 我知道 但是艾略特不知道 |
[27:13] | You would do anything to get that flash drive back, wouldn’t you? | 你会不惜一切代价拿回那个优盘吧 |
[27:16] | Even attacking a cop. | 哪怕是袭警 |
[27:17] | You think I attacked a cop? | 你认为我袭警了 |
[27:19] | Of course not. You were locked up in holding, | 当然不是 你被关着呢 |
[27:21] | but I think your partner did. | 但我认为是你的同伙干的 |
[27:22] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[27:25] | You saw Detective Bose put the flash drive in her pocket | 你看见玻思警探把优盘放进口袋 |
[27:29] | and then you called your partner and told him where the money was. | 然后你就打给同伙 告诉他钱在哪 |
[27:32] | I called my lawyer. I don’t have a partner. | 我打给了我的律师 我没有同伙 |
[27:35] | I train alone, I enter competitions alone and I win them alone. | 我独自训练 独自比赛 最后独自胜利 |
[27:40] | You told my colleague that | 你跟我的同事说 |
[27:42] | you trained all year for this treasure hunt, | 你为了这次寻宝训练了一整年 |
[27:45] | pushing yourself to climb faster, jump farther. | 努力让自己爬得更快 跳得更远 |
[27:48] | Yeah. Sure. | 是的 没错 |
[27:49] | The guy who attacked Detective Bose | 袭击玻思警探的那个人 |
[27:51] | jumped from 15 feet to the pavement. | 从四米半高的地方跳到了人行道 |
[27:53] | And then disappeared. | 然后消失了 |
[27:55] | I don’t know who that guy is, but he’s not a treasure hunter. | 我不知道那是谁 但绝不是寻宝人 |
[27:58] | And you’re so certain because? | 你为何如此确定 |
[27:59] | No way you pull off a 15-foot drop on the pavement | 从四米半的地方跳到人行道 |
[28:02] | without a rolled ankle, broken foot. | 你不可能不扭到踝 伤到脚 |
[28:04] | The Amsterdam hunt is in two weeks, | 阿姆斯特丹的寻宝比赛过两周就要开始了 |
[28:07] | with a pot twice as big as this one. | 奖金是这次的两倍 |
[28:09] | A jump like that now is not worth it. | 现在这样作死很不值 |
[28:10] | Or worth it when there’s a cop pointing a gun at your back? | 要是有警察在背后用枪指着就值了 |
[28:12] | It wasn’t me or anyone I know. | 不是我干的 也不是什么同伙 |
[28:16] | See what we got here. | 看我找到什么 |
[28:18] | Suck it up. Gotta take care of that big brain of yours. | 忍着吧 照顾好你的脑袋 |
[28:22] | Unfortunate news. Elliot’s one phone call | 坏消息 艾略特之前的电话 |
[28:24] | was to Hal Leven, criminal defense attorney. | 是打给刑事辩护律师哈尔·利文的 |
[28:26] | Lawyers can be accomplices too. | 律师也可能是同谋 |
[28:28] | Not this one. He was in court all day. | 这位不会 他这一整天都在法庭上 |
[28:29] | So he wasn’t Elliot’s partner in crime. | 所以他不是艾略特的犯罪同伙 |
[28:31] | Which means my head-bashing | 所以说我头部受击 |
[28:32] | had nothing to do with the flash drive. | 与优盘无关 |
[28:34] | But still could have plenty to do with Peter Drake’s murder. | 但依然可能与彼得·德雷克被杀有关 |
[28:36] | To wit, I am also the bearer of excellent news. | 我还带来了好消息 |
[28:39] | The fingerprints on the window in Peter’s apartment | 彼得家窗户上的指纹 |
[28:41] | aren’t in the system… | 不在系统里 |
[28:42] | That is not excellent. | 这不是好消息 |
[28:43] | But the DNA from the sweat mark on the window | 但是从窗户上的汗液中提取的DNA |
[28:46] | matches the DNA we found on Peter’s body. | 与我们在彼得尸体上发现的一致 |
[28:49] | Which means the guy who took a swing at me is Peter’s killer. | 所以说打我的人是杀害彼得的凶手 |
[28:52] | What kind of killer breaks into | 什么样的凶手会在 |
[28:54] | the victim’s apartment a day after the body’s found. | 尸体被发现的第二天就闯入死者的公寓 |
[28:57] | The kind who’s desperate to get whatever the victim had. | 迫切想要拿走死者某样东西的凶手 |
[28:59] | The question is, what? | 问题在于是什么东西 |
[29:01] | – I’m going back. – I’m coming with you. | -我要回去 -我和你一起 |
[29:02] | You’re not. You’re staying right here. | 不行 你得留在这里 |
[29:04] | I’m sending reinforcements. | 我去叫增援 |
[29:06] | I don’t need rein… | 我不需要增… |
[29:09] | A little mom trick. | 祖传秘方 |
[29:11] | Is that your hat, hmm? | 这是你的帽子吧 |
[29:15] | Didn’t you have a life scare a while ago? | 你刚才没有吓死吗 |
[29:16] | It was just a scare. | 吓了一跳而已 |
[29:20] | Hey, is now a good time for that 60 second I owe you | 现在方便给我一分钟吗 我欠你的 |
[29:23] | or you owe me? | 或者说 你欠我的 |
[29:24] | I… I’m just now heading out with, uh, with Billy and Jake. | 我正要和比利还有杰克出去呢 |
[29:28] | What are you, a throuple? | 你们是三人情侣吗 |
[29:29] | You don’t need three detectives to check one apartment. | 一栋公寓不需要三个警探检查 |
[29:31] | Actually, um, Meredith might have a concussion | 实际上 梅雷迪思可能有点脑震荡 |
[29:34] | And she really should not be left unsupervised. | 真的不能没人照看她 |
[29:37] | I think I can handle 60 seconds. | 我想一分钟我还是挺得住的 |
[29:39] | Yeah, good. | 好 |
[29:47] | Don’t do this. | 不要这样 |
[29:49] | Why are you so paranoid? | 你为什么这么慌 |
[29:51] | Nothing good can be accomplished in 60 seconds. | 好事在一分钟内是说不完的 |
[29:52] | But the bad? Bad goes down fast. | 但坏事就不一样了 |
[29:55] | I got a job offer. | 我得到了一份工作邀请 |
[29:57] | Executive chef. | 总厨师长 |
[29:59] | That’s amazing! | 太棒了 |
[30:01] | It’s in Vegas. | 在维加斯 |
[30:05] | Tony… | 托尼 |
[30:08] | Executive chef. | 总厨师长 |
[30:10] | It’s your dream job. | 那是你梦寐以求的工作 |
[30:12] | I totally understand. | 我能理解 |
[30:13] | No, I don’t think you do. | 不 我觉得你不能 |
[30:17] | It is a hell of a job, but you’re my dream. | 那是份很棒的工作 但你才是我梦寐以求的 |
[30:21] | What are you saying? | 你是什么意思 |
[30:22] | Tell me we have a future, a real future, and I’ll stay. | 告诉我 我们之间真会有结果 我就留下 |
[30:27] | You kept this relationship | 你让这段关系 |
[30:28] | on simmer for a long time now, and that’s fine. | 处于慢热很久了 这没问题 |
[30:32] | I know what I signed up for, | 我知道我面对着什么 |
[30:34] | but I can’t keep putting my life on hold. | 但我不能让我的人生一直等待 |
[30:36] | I don’t expect you to. | 我也不希望你这样 |
[30:37] | I wanna be with you Laura | 劳拉 我想和你在一起 |
[30:39] | far more than I want a sexy gig and a sun tan, | 比看场性感演出和晒个日光浴更想 |
[30:42] | but if you can’t commit to us, | 但如果你无法给我们承诺 |
[30:45] | I’m gonna go. | 我就要离开了 |
[30:47] | And I got three seconds to spare. Look at that. | 还有三秒钟的时间给你思考 是吧 |
[30:50] | Oh, I need more than three seconds to wrap my head around this. | 我需要不止三秒钟去考虑 |
[30:54] | Of course. | 当然 |
[30:58] | I told the wild men | 我和孩子们说了 |
[30:58] | that I’d be over at your place to make pizza tonight. | 今晚我会在你家里做披萨 |
[31:01] | So I’ll see you there. | 所以到时见吧 |
[31:09] | And I’ll need an answer. | 到时我想知道答案 |
[31:31] | I don’t know, maybe the perp got what he was looking for. | 不知道了 也许罪犯拿到了他想找的 |
[31:33] | Well, if he did, it was in his pocket | 如果找到了 那就在他口袋里 |
[31:34] | ’cause he wasn’t carrying anything | 因为他从窗户跳出去时 |
[31:35] | when he went diving out that window. | 手里什么也没拿 |
[31:36] | Well, time of death of this lead. Right about now. | 这条线索要止步于此了 |
[31:41] | I’m with you. Anything resembling lunch in there? | 算上我 那里面有能当午饭的吗 |
[31:43] | No, I’m not looking for food. Doing a little WWLD. | 我不是在找吃的 只是在想”劳怎做” |
[31:47] | What would Laura do? | 劳拉会怎么做 |
[31:48] | A little game I used to play back when I was her partner. | 我和她共事的时候经常这么玩 |
[31:50] | Oh, I will crush this. | 我赢定了 |
[31:52] | Laura used to store her sweaters in the vegetable bin. | 劳拉会把她的毛衣放在蔬菜盒里 |
[31:56] | She used to store candy in the crock pot… | 把糖放在炖锅里 |
[31:59] | I already checked the hamper. | 我已经检查过食物篮了 |
[32:00] | Used to store passports in a waffle maker. I don’t see one. | 把护照放在华夫饼机里 我在这没看见 |
[32:04] | And her summer shoes in the oven. | 把凉鞋放在烤箱里 |
[32:06] | Oven? Really? | 烤箱 真的吗 |
[32:10] | Really! | 真的 |
[32:11] | I’ll be damned. | 我输了 |
[32:13] | And I will be diamond. | 我赢了 |
[32:14] | Allison said that Peter wanted back | 艾莉森说彼得想回到公寓里 |
[32:17] | in the apartment so he could get his bag. | 拿走他的包 |
[32:18] | Maybe the killer wanted it just as bad. | 也许凶手也非常想得到它 |
[32:21] | So, what’s inside that’s worth killing for? | 所以这个值得为之杀人的包里有什么 |
[32:24] | Mmm, ‘kay. | 好的 |
[32:28] | Driver’s license, a couple of hundred bucks, ATM card… | 驾照 几张百元钞票 银行卡 |
[32:32] | Worth hiding in the oven not worth committing murder. | 值得藏在烤箱里 但不值得杀人 |
[32:36] | Uh, we’ve also got Peter’s portfolio. | 还有彼得的作品集 |
[32:38] | And that’s all. | 就这些了 |
[32:40] | No smoking gun there. | 没有任何犯罪证据 |
[32:41] | All of Peter’s personalized party ideas. | 都是彼得的定制派对创意 |
[32:46] | Maya and Chris thought he destroyed this. | 玛雅和克里斯以为他把这个毁了 |
[32:48] | Not all of it. He did tear a page out. | 不是全部 他确实撕掉了一页 |
[32:49] | Yeah, the Van Owen page. | 欧文·凡纳塔那一页 |
[32:51] | That’s the one Laura found in the trash. | 劳拉在垃圾桶里找到了 |
[32:53] | I don’t see why a killer would risk breaking into | 我不明白为什么杀手冒险闯入 |
[32:54] | Peter’s apartment over a portfolio. | 彼得的公寓 只为了一个作品集 |
[32:56] | Maybe Ingrid the assistant. | 也许是那个助理英格丽干的 |
[32:58] | She wanted to use the material to chase new clients. | 她想用这些素材寻找新客户 |
[33:00] | But she alibied out. | 但她有不在场证明 |
[33:02] | So, who? | 那么是谁 |
[33:03] | Peter’s last client. | 彼得最后一个客户 |
[33:04] | Van Owen was the last client, Ingrid said so. | 欧文·凡纳塔是最后一个客户 英格丽说的 |
[33:07] | Ingrid was mistaken. | 英格丽错了 |
[33:07] | The Van Owen page was ripped out here. | 欧文·凡纳塔的那一页从这里被撕了 |
[33:10] | But what do we have here? | 但后面有什么呢 |
[33:14] | One more design concept. | 又一个设计方案 |
[33:15] | And then it’s all blank pages after that. | 再后面都是空白页了 |
[33:18] | I think Peter Drake met a | 我认为彼得·德雷克在教堂 |
[33:20] | mystery client at the church to plan a wedding. | 见了一位神秘客户 为其策划婚礼 |
[33:23] | Okay, so bridezilla or groomzilla met up with Peter, | 好的 所以神秘的新郎或新娘见了彼得 |
[33:26] | they fight about something and then | 因为什么事情起了争执 |
[33:27] | Peter gets pushed off a balcony? | 然后彼得就被推下了露台 |
[33:29] | What if Peter was lured to the church | 假如彼得是被人引诱到教堂 |
[33:30] | not to plan a wedding but to kill him there? | 不是去策划婚礼 而是为了杀他呢 |
[33:33] | In which case the killer might have broken into the apartment | 若是如此 凶手就可能会闯进公寓 |
[33:35] | to take the portfolio so as not to be linked to Peter. | 拿走文件夹 以排除和彼得的联系 |
[33:38] | But there’s no name, no identifying info. | 但这上面没有名字 没有身份信息 |
[33:40] | Peter could capture the essence of a person | 彼得可以通过一连串的提问 |
[33:44] | through his rapid fire out-of-the-blue questioning. | 迅速了解一个人的特点 |
[33:47] | That was his event planning super power. | 这是他的活动策划超能力 |
[33:50] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[33:51] | The gothic arches are the same ones that are in St. Bridget’s. | 这个哥特式拱门和圣布里奇特教堂的一样 |
[33:57] | Red and gold velvet. We just saw like ten tons of it. | 红色和金色天鹅绒 我们见过很多次了 |
[34:00] | At Kings Theater. | 在国王剧院 |
[34:02] | Okay what’s with the hieroglyphics? | 这些象形文字是怎么回事 |
[34:04] | Egypt… | 埃及 |
[34:06] | There was pyramid on the Aida posters at the concert hall. | 音乐厅里《阿伊达》的海报上有座金字塔 |
[34:10] | And the emeralds? | 这些绿宝石呢 |
[34:12] | Color scheme might be the same as her eyes. | 和她眼睛颜色一样的配色 |
[34:14] | We were good. | 我们和好了 |
[34:16] | Son of a bitch! | 该死 |
[34:18] | Allison. | 艾莉森 |
[34:25] | Allison? Can we have a minute? | 艾莉森 我们能谈谈吗 |
[34:27] | Uh, I’m actually late. | 我其实已经迟到了 |
[34:28] | We just need to ask you | 我们只想 |
[34:29] | a few more questions about yesterday morning. | 再问你几个有关昨天早上的问题 |
[34:31] | I told you I was at rehearsal. | 我说了 当时我在排练 |
[34:32] | We know you signed in and out. | 我们知道你开始和结束都签到了 |
[34:34] | We’re interested in what happened between then. | 我们想知道在那中间发生了什么 |
[34:36] | – Did you leave? – No, I told you. | -你中途离开了吗 -没有 我说过了 |
[34:38] | I told you everything. | 我什么都告诉你们了 |
[34:40] | Well, you didn’t mention that you were planning a wedding. | 你没说你们正在策划一场婚礼 |
[34:42] | We weren’t. Peter and I were over. | 我们没有 我和彼得结束了 |
[34:44] | I don’t think Peter agreed. | 我觉得彼得可不这么认为 |
[34:46] | He did this whole design for you. | 他为你设计了这一切 |
[34:48] | He was planning a wedding for the two of you. | 他在为你们俩策划一场婚礼 |
[34:50] | That doesn’t make sense. | 这说不通 |
[34:51] | Peter knew I had moved on and he was fine with that. | 彼得知道我已经翻篇了 他没有意见 |
[34:55] | – Are you with me? – Uh, yep. | -你在听我讲吗 -在的 |
[34:59] | Moved on to another man? | 你是说找了新男友吗 |
[35:00] | You seeing someone new? | 你在和别人约会吗 |
[35:03] | As a matter of fact, yes. | 事实上是的 |
[35:05] | I’m practically engaged to someone else. | 实际上我已经和另一个人订婚了 |
[35:07] | For god’s sake. | 拜托 |
[35:08] | And who would that be? | 那人是谁呢 |
[35:09] | It’s actually not for public consumption. | 那实际上是不能公开的 |
[35:13] | But if you must know… Niles Volant. | 但你非要知道的话 是尼尔斯·沃朗 |
[35:17] | The conductor? | 那个乐团指挥吗 |
[35:20] | I’m sorry I can’t help you | 不好意思 我帮不了你们 |
[35:21] | but I have no idea what happened to Peter. | 我不知道彼得出了什么事 |
[35:22] | We believe you. You didn’t kill Peter. | 我们相信你没杀彼得 |
[35:25] | We know who did. Thank you. | 我们知道是谁干的了 谢谢 |
[35:31] | Requesting back up at Kings Theater. | 国王剧院请求支援 |
[35:33] | – Buttonhook? – Omaha, omaha. Hike. | -回身进攻 -奥马哈 奥马哈 开球 |
[35:49] | Sorry to interrupt. Me again. | 抱歉打扰了 又是我 |
[35:52] | Wow! The acoustics in here really are perfect. | 这里的传声效果好棒 |
[35:56] | Can I help you, detective? | 有什么事吗 警探 |
[35:57] | That explains how you overheard | 你就是这样偷听到 |
[36:00] | Allison telling me about Peter’s missing bag. | 艾莉森告诉我彼得丢包的事 |
[36:06] | You panicked. | 你就害怕了 |
[36:07] | Thinking there might be something incriminating inside? | 以为里面有什么罪证 |
[36:09] | Your name, cell number… | 比如你的名字 电话号码 |
[36:11] | I’m sorry I don’t know what you’re talking about… A bag? | 抱歉我不知道你在说什么 一个包吗 |
[36:14] | It was in the oven, by the way, | 包藏在了烤箱里面 |
[36:15] | and what we found was incriminating. Peter’s portfolio page. | 而且的确有罪证 彼得的作品册 |
[36:19] | Everything about it pointed to Allison. | 其中所有的证据都指向艾莉森 |
[36:22] | I’m… | 我… |
[36:24] | I’m sure Allison hasn’t done anything wrong. | 我确定艾莉森没做坏事 |
[36:26] | Well, we see that. Now. | 现在我们知道了 |
[36:28] | It pointed to Allison because you described everything | 证据指向艾莉森 是因为你把所有关于 |
[36:32] | about her and yourself to Peter. | 你和艾莉森的事情都告诉了彼得 |
[36:35] | This is beyond insulting. | 这太无礼了 |
[36:37] | You were so jealous of Peter Drake. | 你很嫉妒彼得·德雷克 |
[36:39] | I wasn’t jealous of anyone. | 我谁也没嫉妒 |
[36:41] | I’ve never even met Peter Drake. | 我根本就没见过彼得·德雷克 |
[36:42] | So, no chance your DNA is | 那你的DNA和我们在彼得衬衫上 |
[36:44] | gonna match the DNA we found on Peter’s shirt. | 发现的DNA就不可能匹配咯 |
[36:48] | That’s what I thought. | 我就知道 |
[36:50] | What, you just… Lost it? | 所以你失控了 |
[36:54] | When you found out about the affair. | 因为你发现你老婆有外遇 |
[36:55] | It wasn’t an affair! It was a mistake. He manipulated her. | 那不是外遇 那是个错误 他操纵了她 |
[36:59] | It’s over, Maestro. Finito. | 都结束了 大师 结束了 |
[37:06] | Coming right at you. | 他往你那边逃了 |
[37:07] | NYPD, don’t move! | 纽约警察 不许动 |
[37:09] | Watch it! | 小心 |
[37:13] | He’s heading up. Block the staircases. | 他要上楼 堵住楼梯 |
[37:19] | Split up and wait for my go. | 分散开 听我的命令 |
[37:25] | Buddy, where do you think you’re going? | 哥们 你想往哪儿跑 |
[37:27] | There’s no beanstalk up there. | 上面又没有魔豆茎让你爬到天上去 |
[37:32] | You’re thinking of jumping? I wouldn’t do that. | 你想跳吗 我劝你不要 |
[37:35] | Not after that drop from Peter’s window. | 从彼得的窗户上跳下来以后就更不行了 |
[37:38] | You rolled your ankle, am I right? | 你当时扭伤了脚踝 对吗 |
[37:46] | You’re just making it worse on yourself. | 你这是在自讨苦吃 |
[38:02] | She told you not to jump. | 她都让你别跳了 |
[38:10] | People should really listen to me more. | 人们应该多听听我的话 |
[38:18] | – Okay. – Come on, bring it. | -好的 -好了 来吧 |
[38:23] | And the curtain comes down on another case. | 又结了一个案子 |
[38:26] | Take a bow, Diamond. | 戴蒙德 谢个幕吧 |
[38:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:32] | What are you drinking? I’m buying. | 你想喝什么 我请 |
[38:35] | Oh! My twinkling eyes and I… | 我和我闪亮的眼睛… |
[38:39] | Will gladly take a beer. | 想来杯啤酒 |
[38:42] | Oh! And potato skins. | 还有烤土豆皮 |
[38:44] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[38:47] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[38:50] | The lady says follow her, I mean… | 姑娘说了跟她走 还不快去 |
[38:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:00] | – Take it back. – Excuse me? | -收回你的话 -什么 |
[39:04] | – Meredith… – Detective why did you fail to | -梅雷迪思 -警探先生 |
[39:06] | apprehend the fleeing killer | 为什么明明可以抓住凶手 |
[39:08] | when he was apparently well within your grasp. | 你却让他跑了 |
[39:11] | Because I’m in love with my partner? | 因为爱上了搭档吗 |
[39:13] | Policing 101? | 警察准则第一条 |
[39:15] | You render assistance to a fallen officer. | 要为受伤的警官提供帮助 |
[39:17] | You were unconscious. I was following protocol. | 你当时失去了意识 我只是照章办事 |
[39:20] | I would’ve done the exact same thing even if we weren’t… | 即使我们没有感情 我也会做同样的事 |
[39:22] | But we are! | 但我们有 |
[39:24] | And if Santiani or anyone else | 如果桑提亚尼或者别人 |
[39:27] | has any doubt about our police work, | 对我们的工作有所怀疑 |
[39:29] | one of us is out of here. | 我们其中一个就会走人 |
[39:30] | I’m willing to take that risk. | 我愿意冒这个险 |
[39:32] | I’m not. | 我不愿意 |
[39:35] | I can’t imagine not working with you every day. | 我无法想象不能每天和你一起工作 |
[39:41] | Just take it back, please. | 请收回你的话 |
[39:46] | I take it back. | 我收回 |
[39:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:57] | 未接来电 米赛特医生 | |
[40:07] | Hello? | 您好 |
[40:09] | Uh, no. He’s not available right now. Can I take a message? | 他现在不在 您要留言吗 |
[40:15] | Yes. His wife. | 是的 我是他的妻子 |
[40:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:45] | Potato skins are coming. | 烤土豆皮就快好了 |
[40:48] | What? | 什么 |
[40:49] | Dr. Misset called to follow up on your CAT scan. | 米赛特医生打电话来跟进你的CT扫描结果 |
[40:58] | – You answered my phone? – It was the third call | -你接我电话了 -医生都打了三次了 |
[41:00] | I was worried. | 我怕有什么急事 |
[41:02] | You said that you passed that test with flying colors. | 你说那个检查结果乐观 |
[41:08] | Your neurologist disagrees. | 但你的神经医师不这么认为 |
[41:10] | – Laura… – You knew all along. | -劳拉… -你一直都知道 |
[41:12] | That it was not just a minor heart condition, | 根本就不只是一个心脏的小问题 |
[41:16] | that it was your brain too. | 你的大脑也出现了问题 |
[41:18] | You lied. | 你骗了我 |
[41:19] | Again! | 又骗了我 |
[41:24] | All this time that you have been asking for a second chance, | 你一直都在求我再给你一次机会 |
[41:28] | the only thing holding me back has been trust. | 唯一令我犹豫不决的 是我对你的信任 |
[41:34] | I don’t trust you, Jake! | 我不信任你了 杰克 |
[41:38] | I don’t think I ever will! | 我再也不会信任你了 |
[42:17] | – So? – I’m in. | -考虑得怎么样 -我同意 |
[42:20] | Hell yeah! | 太棒了 |