时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:39] | Mom? Did you break your alarm clock again? | 妈妈 你是又把闹钟砸坏了吗 |
[00:44] | It only broke because she dropped it out the window. | 是被她从窗户扔出去才摔坏的 |
[01:02] | Oh! Halt warriors. | 等等 勇士们 |
[01:04] | To strike fear into your opponent, | 如果想让对手怕你们 |
[01:07] | thou must never expose thy belly button. | 那就不能露出肚脐 |
[01:20] | Who’s on newspaper duty? | 今天谁负责拿报纸 |
[01:33] | Mom. Hey, stop it. | 妈妈 你住手 |
[01:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:47] | Okay. | 好了 |
[01:48] | Child warriors, eat while Mom warriors get dressed. | 小勇士们吃饭 勇士妈妈该换衣服了 |
[01:53] | Use your spoon. | 用勺子吃 |
[01:59] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[02:01] | Or not so good. | 看来不大好 |
[02:03] | Arson investigators still haven’t found a body. | 纵火调查队到现在都没发现尸体 |
[02:07] | Jon Dunham? | 乔恩·邓纳姆 |
[02:09] | How hard is it to find what’s left of him? | 找到他的尸骨残骸有这么难吗 |
[02:10] | The guy walked right into the blast. | 那家伙一头扎进了爆炸现场 |
[02:12] | Yeah, well, maybe there’s nothing left to find. | 对 也许是什么都没剩下 |
[02:14] | Takes a hell of an explosion to vaporize a body. | 得多大的爆炸才能炸得尸骨无存啊 |
[02:17] | I’m having Arson send the crime scene photos over to Reynaldo. | 我让纵火调查队把罪案现场照片发给雷纳尔多 |
[02:19] | Let’s just see how he reads it. | 听听他有什么看法 |
[02:21] | And because Belle Reve security cameras are down… | 而且因为贝尔·雷韦的监控录像坏了 |
[02:24] | Zero footage of what happened, | 案发时什么都没录下来 |
[02:26] | and the same with Michael Dunham’s murder. | 和迈克尔·邓纳姆遇害时一样 |
[02:28] | Lucky us. All we can do is wait. | 好幸运 我们唯一能做的就是等了 |
[02:34] | Boys. What did I tell you about forgetting to close this door? | 孩子们 我跟你们说过了别忘关门 |
[02:38] | – Sorry. – We forgot. | -对不起 -我们忘了 |
[02:39] | Your Xbox come up missing, don’t come crying to me. | 你们的游戏机要是丢了可别来跟我哭 |
[02:42] | I’m here! | 我来了 |
[02:44] | They’re fed and ready to go. | 他们吃完饭可以走了 |
[02:46] | Where the hell is the laundry fairy when you need him? | 洗衣仙女怎么不在需要的时候出现 |
[02:50] | Mom. You forgot to sign our permission slip. | 妈妈 你忘了给我们签假条了 |
[02:53] | Of course I did. | 是啊 我忘了 |
[02:54] | Okay, get your butts up here | 好吧 我要去洗澡了 |
[02:55] | before I jump in the shower and I’ll sign ’em. | 快拿过来给我签字 |
[02:59] | Hey, Detective. | 你好 警探 |
[03:00] | Nice house. | 房子不错啊 |
[03:16] | – I’m getting mine signed first. – No, I am. | -得先给我签 -不 先给我签 |
[03:18] | Get rid of ’em. Get rid of ’em. | 把他们打发走 打发走 |
[03:20] | You know what? | 听我说 |
[03:20] | Have… Have Alicia sign your permission slips. | 让艾丽西娅给你们签假条 |
[03:24] | But she isn’t our mom. | 但她不是我们的妈妈 |
[03:25] | I feel… I feel sick all of a sudden. | 我突然觉得不舒服 |
[03:27] | I don’t want you to catch it. | 我不想传染给你们 |
[03:29] | Please, please let my boys go. | 求求你放我的孩子们走 |
[03:32] | Get down to the car, you’re late. | 赶紧下楼上车 你们要迟到了 |
[03:36] | Not now. Please. | 现在开不了门 |
[03:39] | What, you have a fever? | 怎么了 你发烧了 |
[03:41] | I do. I, uh, must have eaten a bad clam. | 是的 肯定是我吃的蛤蜊坏了 |
[03:46] | Let the precinct know, okay? | 你跟警局说一声好吗 |
[03:47] | Well, let me take a look at you. | 好 让我看看你 |
[03:52] | There’s nothing you can do. | 你也无能为力 |
[03:54] | Just take the boys. | 赶紧带孩子们走 |
[03:55] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[03:58] | Okay. All right, well, stick to dry toast | 好吧 你吃些干面包 |
[04:02] | and flat ginger ale and… and try to sleep. | 喝点儿姜水 睡一觉 |
[04:08] | Come on, boys. Get your things and let’s go! | 走吧 孩子们 拿好东西 咱们走 |
[04:11] | – Bye, Mom! – See you later! | -妈妈再见 -回来见 |
[04:13] | I love you! | 我爱你们 |
[04:23] | – Look, whatever this is… – This… This is simple. | -听着 无论是什么原因 -原因很简单 |
[04:28] | Why did you frame me? | 你为什么诬陷我 |
[04:29] | Framed? I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 诬陷 我不知道你说什么 |
[04:32] | No, no, no, no, no. Don’t! Don’t play dumb! | 不 不 不 别跟我装傻 |
[04:33] | I am not. I am not playing at anything. | 我没有 我什么都没装 |
[04:35] | I’ve been standing here in my pajamas with a gun in my face. | 我穿着睡衣 脑袋被枪指着站在这儿 |
[04:38] | Help me out here. | 让我明白原因啊 |
[04:40] | Or actually… Let me get dressed. | 或者让我把衣服穿上 |
[04:42] | – I could… I could just grab something. – Whoa, whoa, hold it. | -我就随便拿一件 -别动 |
[04:44] | No, no, no. | 不行 不行 |
[04:45] | You really don’t think the first thing | 你真以为我溜进来后 |
[04:46] | I looked for was your gun safe as soon as I snuck in? | 第一件事不是找你的藏枪之处吗 |
[04:50] | Here, back, back. | 给 往后退 后退 |
[04:53] | Back, back, back, back. | 往后退 往后退 |
[04:55] | I have nothing to gain from setting you up. | 陷害你对我而言毫无益处 |
[04:57] | You had everything to gain. | 好处可多了去了 |
[04:59] | Headlines, a… a promotion, probably a payoff. | 上头条 升职 没准还有人给你塞钱 |
[05:02] | No, there are bad cops. | 不 确实有黑警存在 |
[05:05] | I’m not one of them. | 但我不是其中一员 |
[05:07] | Let me take you in. We’ll work this out. | 我带你回警局 我们会查个水落石出的 |
[05:13] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[05:15] | No, what I need you to do is, I need you to confess | 不 我要你做的是忏悔坦白 |
[05:19] | to what you did and how you did it, | 你所做的一切及如何做的 |
[05:22] | so this entire city knows that you set me up. | 让全市人都知道你设计害我 |
[05:26] | This is not the way to get what you want. | 你不该用这种办法达到目的 |
[05:30] | I tried telling the truth and look where that got me. | 我曾实话实说 却落得这样的下场 |
[05:33] | So, you’re wrong. This is the only way. | 所以你错了 这是唯一的办法 |
[05:39] | I figure 100 minutes should be plenty of time. | 我设置了一百分钟 时间足够富裕 |
[05:44] | Now, if you want to live, | 好了 如果你想活命 |
[05:48] | tell me what I want to hear. | 告诉我我想听的 |
[06:03] | – You heard from Laura? – Negative. | -有劳拉的消息吗 -没有 |
[06:06] | She did say this is going to be a crazy weekend with the boys. | 她倒是说过要和孩子们疯狂度周末 |
[06:08] | Something about a kung fu workshop. | 参加功夫表演什么的 |
[06:10] | Taekwondo tournament. | 跆拳道邀请赛 |
[06:12] | – Yeah, like I said. – Alicia’s taking them today. | -如我所说 -今天艾丽西娅带他们去 |
[06:14] | As the emotionally scarred witness to your epic domestic | 在目睹了你们昨天非同寻常的争执后 |
[06:17] | spat of yesterday, may I offer some advice? | 作为备受惊吓的旁观者 我能给些建议吗 |
[06:19] | Can I stop you? | 我拦得住你吗 |
[06:21] | Call. Tell her today is a new day or whatevs. | 打电话 告诉她今天是新的一天之类的 |
[06:25] | That plus serious caffeine and she’ll materialize posthaste. | 再来一杯浓咖啡 她就会火速现身 |
[06:28] | – Good advice. – You’re ignoring me, aren’t you? | -好建议 -你不会照做的 对吗 |
[06:30] | – Yes, I am. – Hey, anything? | -对的 -有什么发现吗 |
[06:33] | Let us observe. | 咱们来看看 |
[06:36] | Damn, that’s a mess. | 天啊 真是一片狼藉 |
[06:37] | Definitely not a hospitable environment for human life. | 这种情况下肯定无人生还 |
[06:40] | Okay, but what about human remains? | 好吧 那会不会留下尸体残骸 |
[06:42] | Based on the blast radius and burn patterns, | 根据爆炸半径和燃烧痕迹来判断 |
[06:44] | I would say that Jon Dunham’s remains should not be hard to find. | 找到乔恩·邓纳姆的尸体残骸应该并非难事 |
[06:48] | So not vaporized? | 没被烧得汽化了 |
[06:49] | No, that’s not enough energy in the blast or the resulting fire. | 没有 爆炸及引发的火势没有那么大威力 |
[06:53] | I saw the lab go up. | 我看着实验室爆炸的 |
[06:53] | I don’t think anyone can walk away from that. | 我觉得没人能从中逃脱 |
[06:55] | Maybe he got out before it blew. | 也许他是爆炸前跑出来的 |
[06:56] | The folks have already got | 停尸房还有一堆案子 |
[06:57] | a stack of cases waiting for me back at the morgue. | 等着我回去处理 |
[07:00] | So, if you do find a body on this one, you know where to find me. | 如果你们这里找到了尸体 就来找我 |
[07:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:05] | Jon’s history makes him out to be a hapless frat boy addict. | 从乔恩的过往看 他就是个有毒瘾的混混 |
[07:09] | I just don’t see him pulling off a Houdini act under our nose. | 我不信他能在咱们眼皮底下演大变活人 |
[07:16] | Alicia. | 艾丽西娅 |
[07:17] | She says Laura is “Down-for-the-count sick.” | 她说劳拉病倒了 |
[07:20] | Diamond is sick? | 戴蒙德会生病 |
[07:21] | A lunar eclipse happens more often than that. | 月食都比她生病的次数多 |
[07:23] | Or the bad clouds that have been | 或者笼罩已久的乌云 |
[07:25] | lingering finally have gotten to her. | 终于把她折磨倒了 |
[07:26] | Choosing to ignore that. | 选择充耳不闻 |
[07:28] | What’s our next move, Captain? | 我们接下来怎么做 警监 |
[07:29] | Well, if there is even a slim chance that Jon Dunham is | 我们要知道这个乔恩·邓纳姆 |
[07:32] | among the living, we need to know. | 是否有可能还活着 |
[07:34] | So, Jake, get the word out to patrols so their eyes are open. | 杰克把消息传给巡警 好让他们盯着 |
[07:37] | Billy and Meredith, get to the blast site. | 比利和梅雷迪思去爆炸现场 |
[07:40] | – Find out what happened. – Okay. | -看看是怎么回事 -好的 |
[07:44] | How did you get my dad’s blood? | 你们怎么弄到我父亲的血样的 |
[07:46] | Is the medical examiner in on this? | 有法医参与其中了吗 |
[07:49] | Your father’s blood was on the coat when I found it. | 我发现你父亲时 他大衣上都是血 |
[07:52] | – I didn’t plant… – Yeah, well, somebody did. | -我没栽赃嫁祸 -有人栽赃了 |
[07:54] | Because I did not shoot my dad. | 因为我没开枪杀我老爸 |
[07:57] | – I have an alibi. – Ellen? | -我有不在场证明 -艾伦 |
[07:59] | With her earphones on, she’s not the best alibi. | 她一直戴着耳机 她的不在场证明不可靠 |
[08:02] | You’re… You’re not hearing me. | 你没听我说话 |
[08:03] | When was the last time you slept? | 你多久没睡觉了 |
[08:05] | – Did you have breakfast? – Right. Just stop stalling. | -你吃早饭了吗 -好了 别耽误时间了 |
[08:09] | Admit what you did. | 承认你都干了什么 |
[08:10] | I’ve seen withdrawal enough to recognize it. | 我见过太多戒毒的人了 一眼就能看出来 |
[08:13] | – You’re off the wagon. – Yeah. Because of you. | -你又重蹈覆辙了 -对 就因为你 |
[08:15] | Because of you destroying my life. With… with Ayla. | 因为你把我的生活给毁了 还有艾拉 |
[08:20] | – With everything. – You knew about her affair | -一切都完了 -在和她对质之前 |
[08:22] | with your father before I confronted her. | 你就知道她和你父亲有染了 |
[08:23] | Yeah, but she didn’t know that I knew! | 没错 但她不知道我已经知道了 |
[08:26] | I made peace with it until you ruined it! | 我安然于此却都被你给毁了 |
[08:28] | Okay, Jon, if what happened to your father was not a plan, | 好吧 乔恩 如果你并非蓄意谋杀你父亲 |
[08:33] | you got angry, you snapped, | 而是你很生气 你精神崩溃了 |
[08:35] | the judge will take that into… | 法官会考虑到… |
[08:40] | I haven’t killed anyone. | 我没杀过人 |
[08:42] | But if you don’t stop wasting our time… | 但是如果你继续浪费大家的时间 |
[08:45] | Neither of us wins if that gun goes off. | 枪一旦走火 我们就两败俱伤 |
[08:50] | Let me make you some coffee. It’ll help. | 我去给你煮点咖啡吧 会有所帮助 |
[08:59] | Don’t make me regret this. | 不要让我后悔这么做 |
[09:03] | Is there anything else you can tell me? | 还有什么可以跟我们说的吗 |
[09:06] | What was over there? What did the layout look like in here? | 以前那边是什么 这边的布局曾是什么样 |
[09:09] | It was just workstations to the left and then there was | 左边那里曾有几张工作台 然后这里 |
[09:11] | a supply cabinet right here. | 曾有个供应柜 |
[09:13] | You guys, uh, mapping out the pre-blast floor plan? | 你们是在做爆炸前的建筑平面图吗 |
[09:15] | Knowing what was where helps us with our calculations. | 搞清楚结构和位置有助于我们估算 |
[09:18] | This just makes no sense. Jon loved this place. | 真是说不通 乔恩爱这间公司 |
[09:20] | He said he loved his father, too. | 他也说爱自己父亲了 |
[09:22] | Would you mind giving us a second? | 介意回避一下吗 |
[09:24] | – Thank you. – Our reconstruction | -谢谢 -我们重建小组 |
[09:26] | team put ground zero in the clean room. | 认为原爆点在净化车间里 |
[09:28] | Now, tests show the explosive | 经测试证明 |
[09:29] | was a mix of benzene and orange oil fumes. | 爆炸物是苯和橙油烟雾的混合体 |
[09:32] | According to records, | 根据记录显示 |
[09:33] | Jon Dunham handled both of those on the job. | 乔恩·邓纳姆工作中会接触这两样东西 |
[09:35] | Yeah, but how did he set it off | 是 不过他是如何做到 |
[09:36] | without plastering himself all over the room? | 引爆后没把自己炸飞的 |
[09:38] | They kept the chemicals in the clean room. | 他们的化学制品都在净化车间里放着 |
[09:39] | If he’d opened the containers, he’d have maybe 10, | 一旦他打开容器 他大概有十秒 |
[09:42] | 20 seconds before the fumes started to… | 或二十秒的时间逃走 |
[09:44] | – Toss in a match, shut the door… – And boom. | -扔进去根火柴 关门 -然后爆炸 |
[09:46] | Not conclusive, but it’s a theory. | 尚未定论 不过这种假设成立 |
[09:48] | Could be possible. | 有可能哦 |
[09:57] | Check it. | 看这里 |
[10:00] | – Three screws removed. – Blast didn’t take this plate off. | -拆了三枚螺丝 -爆炸没把这块板子炸掉 |
[10:03] | Okay, it’s tight, but if you had to. | 是挺挤的 不过万不得已也能进去 |
[10:05] | Okay, so, this guy squeezes into this damn gopher hole | 好吧 紧急通风系统关闭前 |
[10:08] | before the emergency ventilation shutdown. | 那家伙蜷着身子躲进了这个老鼠洞 |
[10:10] | But, where did he go? | 不过他去了哪里 |
[10:12] | – Where did he go? – My bet’s to the fiance. | -他去了哪儿 -我敢说去了他未婚妻那里 |
[10:16] | Excuse me, this is Jon’s workstation? | 打扰下 这是乔恩的电脑吗 |
[10:23] | Techno gal, I got you a little present. | 技术宅妞儿 我给你准备了份小礼物 |
[10:27] | A crispy, charred-up little present. | 一个被烧得焦脆的小礼物 |
[10:30] | Think you can make it boot up? | 我觉得你能恢复它 |
[10:32] | “Think”? | “觉得” |
[10:34] | Give that to Mama. | 对老娘来说轻而易举 |
[10:45] | I’m planning to make you coffee, not fillet you. | 我是要给你煮咖啡 没想剁了你 |
[10:47] | Trying to help you avoid temptation. | 帮你避免受到诱惑 |
[10:50] | And don’t want you to forget why I’m here. | 还有提醒你别忘了我来这里的原因 |
[11:09] | 爆炸现场没发现尸骸 乔恩·邓纳姆在逃 | |
[11:11] | They’re looking for you. | 他们在找你 |
[11:13] | You blew up the lab for cover, but… | 你炸了实验室以毁灭证据 但是 |
[11:14] | I blew it up because I had to. | 我炸了它 因为我必须这么做 |
[11:16] | – Meaning what? – Stop stalling! | -什么意思 -别再拖时间了 |
[11:18] | Because now I’ve really got nothing to lose! | 因为现在我真的一无所失了 |
[11:23] | All right. | 好吧 |
[11:25] | You’re right. I framed you. | 你说得没错 是我栽赃了你 |
[11:30] | Either you are an excellent actress, | 要么是你演技卓绝 |
[11:32] | or I take it you haven’t seen him? | 要么你是真的没见过他 |
[11:34] | Of course I haven’t. | 我当然没见过他 |
[11:36] | We think Jon faked his own suicide | 我们认为乔恩为了争取时间逃跑 |
[11:39] | in order to buy time to disappear. | 伪造了自杀的假象 |
[11:40] | Why would he do that? | 他为什么要那么做 |
[11:42] | We have indisputable evidence that he killed his father. | 我们有铁证能证明他杀了他父亲 |
[11:45] | No, he’d never, | 不 他绝不会那么做 |
[11:47] | not for me, not for anything. | 就算为了我或是任何事都不会 |
[11:48] | Then why is he running? | 那他为什么要逃跑 |
[11:50] | Why destroy a company that he claimed to love | 为什么要炸了数百万的研究设备和房产 |
[11:53] | by blowing up millions of dollars in research and property? | 来毁掉这个他宣称自己所热爱的公司 |
[11:57] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:58] | The other day he was ready to sue the Board | 之前他准备起诉董事会 |
[12:00] | and Brenda Philips over control. | 和布伦达·菲利普斯的过度控制 |
[12:02] | The company meant everything to Jon. | 对乔恩来说 公司意味着一切 |
[12:04] | He’s not the kind of man you think he is. | 他不是你们想的那种人 |
[12:06] | What Jon is, after the explosion, | 在这场爆炸之后 |
[12:08] | is an armed and dangerous fugitive. | 乔恩是一个携带有武器的危险人物 |
[12:11] | Now, if you care about him, | 如果你在乎他 就告诉我 |
[12:14] | tell me where he might be before he gets hurt. | 他可能会去哪 以免他受到伤害 |
[12:18] | Try his dad’s Hamptons estate, | 或许在他父亲在汉普顿的房产 |
[12:20] | or the beach house in Montecito. | 或是蒙特斯托的海滨别墅 |
[12:23] | The London flat? | 或者伦敦的公寓 |
[12:25] | I don’t care if Ayla Tennyson is watching paint dry. | 我不管艾拉·坦尼森是不是在消极应付 |
[12:27] | Somebody needs to be babysitting her. | 得有个人来看着她 |
[12:29] | I’ll assign rotating units, but personally | 我会派人轮班看着她 但是我个人认为 |
[12:32] | I just don’t see him calling the woman that broke his heart. | 他不会给一个伤了他的心的女人打电话的 |
[12:34] | But, an APB has been issued, we’ve cast a wide net. | 但全境通告已经发了 我们撒下了一个大网 |
[12:38] | Hey, anything of value or just kindling? | 发现什么有用信息没有 还是只有火星 |
[12:41] | Retrieving even one corrupt | 哪怕是只追查到一份 |
[12:42] | system file is like a gift from the heavens. | 受损文件就像天赐的礼物了 |
[12:45] | So, have the gods smiled down on us? | 那上帝给我们恩赐了吗 |
[12:47] | Depends on how you look at it. | 取决于你怎么看了 |
[12:50] | One file? Does it say where he went? | 找到一份文件了 上面有写他去哪了吗 |
[12:52] | Not where he went, unfortunately, | 不幸的是 没有写他去了哪 |
[12:54] | but some of his money. | 而写了他的一笔钱的去向 |
[12:57] | Transfer. A big one. | 转账交易 很大一笔钱 |
[12:58] | Yeah. For a guy being thrown his father’s table scraps, | 对于一个一直不为他父亲所重用的人 |
[13:01] | I’d say so. | 我可以理解 |
[13:02] | So where’s the money going? | 那么这笔钱去了哪里 |
[13:04] | What’s this account 717239? | 717239又是谁的账号 |
[13:06] | That I don’t have. | 这个我还没查到 |
[13:07] | Still got a few trillion dots to connect. | 还有很多事情没有搞清楚 |
[13:10] | Okay, try and connect them faster. | 好吧 那就尽快搞清 |
[13:12] | Diamond brought home files so have | 戴蒙德带了几份文件回家 |
[13:13] | Jake reach out to her and see if she has any ideas. | 让杰克联系她 看看她有什么发现没有 |
[13:17] | If we put the lab coat in the Belle Reve | 如果我们把实验室工作服放在贝尔·雷韦 |
[13:18] | air duct I knew that no one would question us… | 一个无人会质疑的通风管道里 |
[13:23] | No. Stop, stop, stop. I don’t want to hear how you did it. | 不 停下 我不想听你说你们是怎么做的 |
[13:26] | I need to hear why you did it, okay? Start over. | 我只想听你为什么这么做 懂吗 重头来 |
[13:30] | So what’s next? You go to the DA? | 接下来你要干什么 去找地方检察官吗 |
[13:33] | What’s the plan, Jon? | 你的计划是什么 乔恩 |
[13:34] | I just need people to know that it wasn’t me. | 我只是想让人们知道这件事不是我干的 |
[13:37] | I need them to remember that when I’m gone. | 等我走了之后 我想让人们记住这点 |
[13:42] | But once I confess, | 但是一旦我认罪 |
[13:43] | there’s zero point in you killing yourself | 你的自杀 或是杀了我 |
[13:47] | – or… or me, or… – Just start over, detective. | -都将没有意义 -重头开始说 警探 |
[13:59] | Your coffee’s cold. | 你的咖啡冷了 |
[14:00] | You know what? Let me just fill it up a little more, | 我先帮你加点咖啡 |
[14:03] | and then we’ll record it again. | 然后我们再重新录 |
[14:11] | Jake wants to know if you have | 杰克想知道你有没有想到 |
[14:12] | any theories as to where Jon Dunham might be. | 乔恩·邓纳姆可能会去哪里 |
[14:17] | – Help! Help! – Come here! | -救命 -回来 |
[14:19] | Help! | 救命 |
[14:21] | Do not move! Do not even move! | 别动 不许动 |
[14:29] | Jake won’t be bothering us anymore. | 杰克不会再来打扰我们了 |
[14:41] | Okay. | 好了 |
[14:42] | Okay. We’re going to record it again. | 咱们再来重新录一次 |
[14:45] | But you’re gonna do it right this time. | 但是这次 你必须说对了 |
[14:46] | Oh, go to hell. It’s a lie, anyway. | 我不干 反正都是骗你的 |
[14:48] | You just admitted it! | 你刚刚才承认的 |
[14:50] | How naive are you? | 你是有多天真 |
[14:53] | I was trying to save my life. | 我只是在试着自救而已 |
[14:54] | But since you’re planning on killing me anyway… | 不过既然无论如何你也不会让我活命 |
[14:56] | – No, no, I never said… – Oh, you were never gonna let me go. | -不 我没说 -你绝对不会让我走的 |
[14:59] | So, you know what? You’re stuck with the truth. | 所以 我就告诉你事实吧 |
[15:02] | – I didn’t frame you. – No, no, no. | -我没有陷害于你 -不可能 |
[15:04] | You set me up so that you could look like a hero. | 你陷害我 这样你就能装英雄了 |
[15:07] | That’s what… that’s what cops do. | 警察总会这么干 |
[15:08] | They manipulate people to make them look guilty. | 他们控制别人 制造他们有罪的假象 |
[15:12] | But just say I did kill my dad, all right? | 但假设我真的杀了我父亲 |
[15:14] | And… and I get his blood on… on my gloves and on my coat. | 我的手套和外套上沾上了血迹 |
[15:18] | Why would I hide them in an air duct, in the lab? | 我为何要把衣服藏在实验室的通风管道里 |
[15:21] | Killers make mistakes. That’s how we catch them. | 杀手都会犯错 因此我们才能抓到他们 |
[15:23] | No. That… that vent system is the very heart of that lab. | 不 那个通风系统是整个实验室的核心 |
[15:25] | Anything goes wrong with it, someone notices. | 只要它出了问题 就会有人注意到 |
[15:30] | Like I did. | 比如我就注意到了 |
[15:33] | The air isn’t circulating. | 这里空气不流通 |
[15:39] | Okay. Let’s say we’re both telling the truth. | 先假设我们两个说的都是事实 |
[15:43] | – Who gains by framing you? – I don’t know. | -嫁祸给你的话谁会获利 -我不知道 |
[15:46] | Is someone benefiting from your dad’s will | 有没有谁能从你父亲的遗嘱里获得 |
[15:49] | more than you realize? | 比你想到的还多的利益 |
[15:52] | I didn’t watch that tape. | 我没有看那个录像 |
[15:56] | Just hearing his voice… | 我只是听到他的声音 |
[15:59] | Look, I… I didn’t get the inheritance. | 我没有得到遗产 |
[16:01] | Maybe someone was afraid that you would get in the way of theirs. | 或许有人担心你会妨碍到他们 |
[16:04] | The video’s upstairs. It could have answers. | 录像就在楼上 里面也许会有答案 |
[16:08] | All right. | 好吧 |
[16:11] | We got 63 minutes. | 我们还有63分钟 |
[16:14] | Let’s watch. | 去看吧 |
[16:16] | Local authorities report | 当局上报 |
[16:17] | no Jon Dunham sightings at the family homes. | 那些私宅里没发现乔恩·邓纳姆 |
[16:19] | And Jon Dunham doesn’t pop up on any flight manifests. | 飞机乘客记录上也没有乔恩·邓纳姆的名字 |
[16:22] | – He’s MIA. – Same in NYC. | -他失踪了 -和在纽约市一样 |
[16:24] | I checked every traffic cam in all the boroughs… nothing. | 我查了所有区域的交通监控录像 毫无发现 |
[16:27] | Well, someone knows where he is. | 但是有人知道他的下落 |
[16:29] | What about Brenda Phillips, the family lawyer? | 他家的律师布伦达·菲利普斯呢 |
[16:31] | Oh, she’s in holding for that assault case. | 因为袭击案 她还被扣押着 |
[16:33] | Thanks to her little deal with Laura. | 这多亏了她和劳拉做的小交易 |
[16:35] | Ayla said that Jon planned | 艾拉说乔恩计划 |
[16:36] | to fight Brenda for control of the company. | 和布伦达争夺公司控制权 |
[16:38] | That his phone records show | 他的电话记录显示 |
[16:39] | multiple calls to Belle Reve board members. | 他多次给贝尔·雷韦董事会的成员打电话 |
[16:42] | So he’s looking for support. | 他在寻求支持 |
[16:43] | Which apparently he was getting. | 显然他得到了 |
[16:45] | Maybe the explosion had less to do with Jon’s | 也许爆炸和乔恩佯装其自杀的 |
[16:47] | faking his suicide and more | 关联并不大 |
[16:49] | to do with Brenda getting Jon out of the way. | 倒更像是布伦达想铲除乔恩 |
[16:53] | As for my son, Jon, I cannot in good conscience | 至于我儿子乔恩 我无法自认公平地 |
[16:56] | bequeath family holdings or tangible properties to his name. | 把家族遗产所持股份或有形资产转到他名下 |
[17:00] | – Shut it off. – Jon, we need… | -关掉 -乔恩 我们要… |
[17:01] | – Shut it off! – You have to let me do my job. | -给我关掉 -你得让我做我的工作 |
[17:04] | Any challenges to this will, | 对此份遗嘱 |
[17:07] | will result in said person or persons being excluded | 有任何质疑的人员将不被列入 |
[17:11] | entirely from all benefit of my estate. | 我的财产受益范围之内 |
[17:14] | Well, that was that. | 就是这样 |
[17:20] | Jon, if you’re listening to this… | 乔恩 如果你听到这番话 |
[17:24] | well, I hope that I got to say goodbye. | 我希望我已和你告别 |
[17:30] | Giving in to my drive to build this company, | 我之所以全力投入到打造这家公司中 |
[17:32] | it was the only way that I could cope | 是因为只有这样我才能面对 |
[17:33] | after your mom passed away. | 你妈妈去世的事实 |
[17:35] | I let people come between us, | 我让其他人影响了我们的关系 |
[17:39] | make decisions for you, | 替你做决定 |
[17:41] | because I knew that I could never fill your mother’s role. | 因为我知道我永远也无法填补她的空缺 |
[17:45] | It’s my mistakes. I wish that I could take it all back. | 是我的错 但愿一切能重新来过 |
[17:49] | I’m very sorry, son. | 非常对不起 儿子 |
[17:51] | I am really very sorry. | 真的非常对不起 |
[18:01] | He loved you. I hope you saw that. | 他爱你 但愿你看到了这点 |
[18:03] | Why didn’t he tell me that when he was still around? | 他健在的时候 为什么不和我说这番话 |
[18:07] | At least… | 至少… |
[18:13] | What? | 什么 |
[18:15] | “Something off about Brenda Phillips. | 布伦达·菲利普斯的话不对劲 |
[18:17] | Taking a run at her.” | 我现在去问问她 |
[18:18] | But, we broomed her as a suspect. | 但是我们已经排除她的嫌疑 |
[18:20] | She had an alibi. | 她有不在场证据 |
[18:20] | Where were you when Michael Dunham was killed? | 迈克尔·邓纳姆遇害时你在哪儿 |
[18:23] | With my assistant, rolling calls. | 和我助理在一起 开电话会议 |
[18:26] | – And he’ll verify that? – He better. | -他能证明吗 -他最好能 |
[18:28] | I was rolling them in his bed. | 我是在他床上打的电话 |
[18:30] | She was sleeping with her assistant? | 她在和自己的助理上床 |
[18:34] | – You bought that? – Billy and Meredith talked to the guy. | -这你也信 -比利和梅雷迪斯和这人谈过 |
[18:36] | – The story checked out. – No. She plays for the other team. | -情况属实 -不 她不喜欢男人 |
[18:39] | There’s no way she was getting busy with him. | 根本不可能和他瞎搞 |
[18:42] | But he was getting his paycheck from her. | 但是他在跟她拿薪水 |
[18:45] | If she was lying, then… | 如果她在说谎 |
[18:46] | Brenda could have killed your father. | 布伦达就有可能杀害了你父亲 |
[18:48] | Laura, she answered one text but she’s ducking my calls. | 劳拉回了我一条短信 但却回避我的电话 |
[18:52] | Well, she’s sick and she doesn’t like you… | 她生病了 而且不喜欢你 |
[18:55] | for now. I’m Switzerland here. | 只是暂时的 我是中立的 |
[18:57] | But you did call her out | 但是你的确指责她 |
[18:58] | for telling everyone about Tony before you. | 向全世界宣布托尼赢了你 |
[19:00] | Not everyone-everyone. | 也不是全世界 |
[19:01] | No recap needed. I was there. | 无需复述了 我当时在场 |
[19:02] | Just try getting in touch, | 去联系一下她 |
[19:03] | – see if she responds to you. – Uh, hello? Of course she will. | -看她会不会回你 -拜托 她当然会 |
[19:06] | Kind of goes without saying. | 毫无疑问的 |
[19:15] | Oh. Hello there. | 你好 |
[19:18] | Those blue eyes of yours supposed to loosing my lips? | 你要用这双碧蓝眼眸让我开口吗 |
[19:20] | Look, I told Detective Diamond everything I know. | 我已经和戴蒙德警探交代了一切 |
[19:23] | Now, can we please let this drama be done? | 这场闹剧可以结束了吗 |
[19:25] | Jonathan Dunham’s body was never found at the lab. | 实验室里根本没有乔纳森·邓纳姆的尸体 |
[19:28] | We think he’s alive and in hiding. | 我们认为他还活着 而且躲起来了 |
[19:31] | Not surprised. | 毫不惊讶 |
[19:32] | I wouldn’t have thought he had the stones to kill himself. | 我就不信他能有胆量自杀 |
[19:34] | Jon was fighting for his father’s company. | 乔恩在争夺他父亲的公司 |
[19:36] | He spent half of yesterday calling each board member. | 他昨天大半天都在给董事会成员打电话 |
[19:40] | – Therefore? – I assume it’s also a coincidence that | -所以呢 -我认为很巧的是 |
[19:43] | after you made your one phone call from here, | 你在这打了个电话之后 |
[19:47] | your lawyer placed an incoming phone call to Jon Dunham. | 你的律师给乔恩·邓纳姆打了电话 |
[19:50] | You pulled my attorney’s phone records? | 你调查了我律师的电话记录 |
[19:52] | You are a woman who pays people to do your dirty work for you. | 你是个付钱让人帮你干坏事的女人 |
[19:55] | You’re in here. Your lawyer’s out there. | 你被关在这里 而你的律师在外面 |
[19:58] | You could have easily had him lure Jon to the lab. | 你可以轻易地让他引诱乔恩去实验室 |
[20:02] | You don’t actually believe I was afraid of this twit? | 你不是真的以为我会害怕你的这些蠢话吧 |
[20:05] | Have you met me? | 你见识过我的能力没 |
[20:06] | Jon wanted to protect his father’s legacy, | 乔恩想要维护他父亲的遗产 |
[20:08] | which you would have tainted with a release of Exhale. | 而你若发布飘香 公司名誉就会受损 |
[20:11] | Oh, please. We’ll write six-figure checks to | 拜托 我们会给为数不多 |
[20:13] | a handful of eggshell plaintiffs, | 过于脆弱的原告们写一张六位数的支票 |
[20:15] | and meanwhile, we’re making over 200 million bucks profit. | 同时我们还会赚将近两亿的利润 |
[20:18] | – No one will care. – Jon did. | -没人会在乎 -乔恩在乎 |
[20:20] | He wanted to stop you and now you don’t have to worry about him. | 他想阻止你 而你现在也不必担心他了 |
[20:23] | Oh, my God. | 老天爷 |
[20:26] | You think that I blew up the lab | 你认为我为了杀死乔恩 |
[20:30] | to kill Jon? | 炸毁了实验室 |
[20:31] | It would have eliminated any conflict with the will, | 这样就会抵消了你和遗嘱的冲突 |
[20:34] | and the company could have written off the damages | 而公司会把损失一笔勾销 |
[20:36] | and the product loss. That is a win-win for you. | 然后产品告吹 这对你来说是双赢 |
[20:40] | Look, am I a bully? Yes. An arsonist? | 我会欺凌弱小吗 会的 纵火犯 |
[20:44] | A killer? Please. | 杀人凶手 用用脑子 |
[20:48] | – Damn it. – What? | -见鬼的 -什么 |
[20:50] | The day of the murder | 案发当日 |
[20:51] | Brenda was picked up from her home at 5:50 a.m. | 布伦达早上5点50分就被人从家里接走了 |
[20:54] | Then dropped at 6:02 a.m. | 然后早上6点02 |
[20:56] | at Esthetics Alternatives. | 在美容替代店下了车 |
[20:59] | – What the hell is that? – Electrolysis center. | -那是什么地方 -电蚀脱毛中心 |
[21:01] | That’s why she lied about being in bed with her assistant. | 所以她才撒谎说在和助理上床 |
[21:04] | Well, hair removal is an alibi. | 脱毛算不在场证据 |
[21:05] | – Who would lie about that? – A middle-aged woman. | -谁会撒那种谎啊 -一个中年妇女 |
[21:08] | But your dad was murdered at 6:07 a.m. | 可你父亲在早上6点07被谋杀 |
[21:13] | Brenda was across town. | 布伦达当时在城市另一边 |
[21:17] | She didn’t kill him. | 不是她杀的 |
[21:31] | I take it that was a bust. | 我猜你没问出东西 |
[21:33] | Brenda Phis a barracuda, | 布伦达·菲利普斯做事不择手段 |
[21:34] | but she’s not our perp. | 可她不是嫌犯 |
[21:35] | She has people’s faces smashed in. Are you sure? | 她可把人揍了个面目全非 你确定 |
[21:37] | Her lawyer’s call to Jon was to | 她让律师给乔恩打电话 |
[21:39] | notify him that he had been barred from Belle Reve. | 是为了通知他已被禁止进入贝尔·雷韦 |
[21:41] | There’s paperwork to prove it. | 有资料可以证明 |
[21:44] | You figure out where Jon’s money transfer went? | 你知道乔恩把钱转去哪里了吗 |
[21:45] | Yeah. A direct withdrawal from a jewelry store on 11th | 是的 直接转给了11街上一家珠宝店 |
[21:48] | to pay for Ayla’s five-figure engagement ring. | 给艾拉买了枚价值五位数的订婚戒指 |
[21:51] | It’s the opposite of smoking gun. | 这可不是铁证啊 |
[21:53] | Laura’s not answering. | 劳拉没接电话 |
[21:54] | I even did the one ring, hang up thing she hates. | 我甚至试了她最讨厌的响一次就挂断 |
[21:56] | Eleven times. Nothing. | 试了11次 还是没接 |
[22:02] | Hello? | 你好 |
[22:03] | Alicia, have you heard from Laura? | 艾丽西娅 劳拉有跟你联系吗 |
[22:04] | No. I sent the video of the taekwondo boys but no response. | 没 发孩子们打跆拳道的视频她也没回 |
[22:09] | What exactly did she say was the matter this morning? | 她今天早上到底说她怎么了 |
[22:12] | Well, it sounds like food poisoning. | 听上去像是食物中毒 |
[22:15] | She said bad clams. | 她说蛤蜊坏掉了 |
[22:17] | I’m gonna have one of the moms watch the boys | 我会让其他妈妈帮忙看着孩子们 |
[22:19] | while I grab something before I stop. | 我收拾一下回去看看 |
[22:21] | Wait. Did you say “bad clams”? | 等等 你说的是”坏掉的蛤蜊” |
[22:25] | Alicia, are you sure? | 艾丽西娅 你确定 |
[22:26] | I got ears, don’t I? And it must be pretty… | 我可不会听错 而且肯定相当… |
[22:29] | Hello? | 在听吗 |
[22:34] | Billy? | 比利 |
[22:36] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[22:38] | It’s Laura. She’s in trouble. | 劳拉 她有危险 |
[22:40] | It’s over. | 完了 |
[22:42] | There’s no one else. | 没有其他人了 |
[22:46] | It’s no use. | 没用了 |
[22:48] | Jon, put the gun down. | 乔恩 把枪放下 |
[22:49] | What the hell do you care? This is what you want. | 你他妈在乎什么 这不就是你想要的吗 |
[22:52] | – This is what everyone wants. – No, it isn’t. Stop it! | -大家不都这么想吗 -不是 住手 |
[22:56] | I’m so tired. | 我受够了 |
[22:57] | Jon, Jon, no. | 乔恩 乔恩 别 |
[22:59] | No! | 别 |
[23:05] | No! | 别 |
[23:08] | Just… just let me do it. | 就让我死吧 |
[23:10] | No! No! No! | 不 不 不 |
[23:15] | You didn’t kill your father. I believe you. | 你父亲不是你杀的 我信你 |
[23:18] | You’ve done some bad things in your life, | 你之前做过错事 |
[23:20] | but you do not deserve to die. | 可也错不致死 |
[23:23] | Your father wouldn’t want this, would he? | 你父亲也不想你死 不是吗 |
[23:28] | This is how an investigation works. | 就是这样进行调查的啊 |
[23:31] | You hit a dead end, you find a new suspect. | 走进死胡同 那就去找新嫌犯 |
[23:36] | Please, Jon. | 求你了 乔恩 |
[23:52] | “Bad clams” is a message? | “坏掉的蛤蜊”是信号 |
[23:54] | Laura never eats clams. | 劳拉从不吃蛤蜊 |
[23:55] | It’s her way of letting me know that she’s in trouble. | 这是她告诉我有危险的方式 |
[23:57] | I think Jon Dunham has her. | 我觉得乔恩·邓纳姆挟持了她 |
[23:58] | Okay. I’m gonna have Santiani roll the SU. | 好 我让桑提亚尼联系紧急救援 |
[24:00] | – No, no. – Jake, it’s protocol. | -别 别 -杰克 这是规定 |
[24:03] | I know protocol. That used to be my job. | 我知道规定 那是我之前的工作 |
[24:05] | We leave Santiani in and she has to follow procedure | 桑提亚尼要是知道了 她就会按程序办事 |
[24:08] | which leads to a standoff outside the house… | 那就只有在屋外对峙 |
[24:09] | which ends in tear gas and gunfire. | 最后又是催泪弹又是开火 |
[24:11] | No, we do this alone. | 不 我们俩就够了 |
[24:15] | All right. Get the car. I’ll get the firepower. | 好 去开车 我去拿武器 |
[24:22] | Another suspect, Jon, think. | 另一名嫌犯 乔恩 想想 |
[24:25] | Jon, you still with us? | 乔恩 在听我说话吗 |
[24:29] | When I was a kid, he…he was so good to me. | 小时候 他对我那么好 |
[24:35] | And then I grew up and… and it all went to hell. | 等我长大了 就再也不关心我了 |
[24:37] | I know that feeling. | 我懂那种感觉 |
[24:40] | Your dad, too? | 你爸也那样 |
[24:40] | He was the smartest, funniest man I knew. | 他是我知道的最聪明最有趣的人 |
[24:42] | And then I found out he was | 后来我发现 |
[24:43] | embezzling from his clients to pay off gambling debts. | 他挪用客户的钱去还赌债 |
[24:47] | I didn’t know if I’d ever forgive him. | 当时我想永远都不会原谅他 |
[24:49] | – But you did. – It took time. | -可你原谅他了 -等了很久 |
[24:52] | A lot. | 很久 |
[24:53] | But I did. | 可我原谅他了 |
[24:54] | I blamed my dad for everything. | 我把一切都怪到我父亲身上 |
[24:57] | But I messed up so many times. | 可很多次都是我搞砸了 |
[24:58] | So did he. He admitted as much. | 他也是 他自己也承认了 |
[25:05] | I don’t even know what I’m trying to prove. | 我都不知道自己要证明什么 |
[25:06] | That he mattered to you. | 证明他对你很重要 |
[25:09] | Jon, help me. We need a new suspect. | 乔恩 帮帮我 得有个新嫌犯 |
[25:14] | I just… I don’t know. | 我 我不知道 |
[25:15] | This is your last chance to honor your dad. Take it. | 这是让你父亲骄傲的最后机会 抓住它 |
[25:22] | You just stop. You just stop talking. | 你给我闭嘴 |
[25:25] | I pull this. It triggers a 90-second countdown. | 拔掉这个 就会启动90秒倒计时 |
[25:31] | Look, you hang here. I’ll scout it out. | 听着 你在外面等着 我去探明情况 |
[25:34] | I’ll radio if I need help. | 需要帮忙我会呼叫你 |
[25:35] | What are you talking about? No way. | 你说什么呢 不行 |
[25:36] | Stay here, Billy. | 待在这里 比利 |
[25:37] | You still got plausible deniability if this thing goes sideways. | 事情要是出了岔子 你仍可不用负责 |
[25:40] | Listen, you made a two-man plan… | 听着 你说这是两人行动 |
[25:42] | The risk is on me. I know you want to help, but… | 风险我来担 我知道你想帮忙 但 |
[25:44] | There’s no buts, all right? Laura’s in danger. | 没有但是 好吗 劳拉有危险 |
[25:47] | I’m not gonna wait in the damn car. | 我才不要在车里干等 |
[25:49] | Now, let’s do this. | 现在 行动吧 |
[25:59] | Snake cam’s on. No sign of them. | 管摄影机就位 没看到他们 |
[26:09] | Clear. Go. | 安全 上 |
[26:27] | Jon. | 乔恩 |
[26:30] | You’re not a murderer. | 你不是个杀人犯 |
[26:33] | – It doesn’t matter. – You’ve done some bad things here, | -这不重要 -虽然你做了坏事 |
[26:35] | but I know that you are not a bad person. | 但我知道你人不坏 |
[26:38] | No, you’re wrong. I am. | 不 你错了 我很坏 |
[26:41] | And he knew it. | 我父亲也清楚这一点 |
[26:42] | I can’t change it. What I did, I can’t change that. | 我无法改变 我所做的事 无法挽回 |
[26:46] | What? What did you do? | 什么 你做了什么 |
[27:07] | My buddy and I were wasted. | 我和朋友当时喝醉了 |
[27:08] | The bar was less than a mile from our house. | 那个酒吧离我们家不到一英里 |
[27:13] | And I hit them. | 我撞了他们 |
[27:14] | A mother, a father. | 一对父母 |
[27:19] | A teenage boy. | 和他们十几岁的儿子 |
[27:21] | They all died on impact. | 他们都当场死亡 |
[27:25] | Dad said it was an accident. | 我爸说那是一次意外 |
[27:27] | Had Brenda wipe it away. | 他让布伦达把事情掩埋了 |
[27:29] | No blood alcohol test. No investigation. | 没有酒精测试 也没有人调查 |
[27:33] | That was your father’s mistake. | 那是你父亲的错 |
[27:35] | The choice is yours this time. | 这次选择权在你 |
[27:45] | He knew I wasn’t strong enough. | 他知道我不够坚强 |
[27:52] | He knew. | 他知道 |
[27:58] | Hand me the gun. | 把枪给我 |
[28:00] | Trust me to help you. | 相信我能帮你 |
[28:09] | Now! | 快来 |
[28:16] | – Too late, hero. – Jake, get out. | -英雄救美太迟了 -杰克 出去 |
[28:18] | Billy, clear the house now! | 比利 清散屋内人员 |
[28:21] | I am not leaving without you. | 我不会丢下你不管 |
[28:30] | Okay Jon, turn off the timer and trust us. | 乔恩 关掉定时器 相信我们 |
[28:32] | You must have signaled him somehow. | 你肯定以什么方式给他发了信号 |
[28:34] | You’ve been stalling this whole time. | 你之前一直在拖延时间 |
[28:35] | Hey, look, you’re in control here. | 听着 这里你说了算 |
[28:37] | Bomb beats gun, right? | 炸弹比枪厉害 对吧 |
[28:39] | – What the hell are you doing? – I’m just here to help. | -你这是干什么 -我是来帮忙的 |
[28:41] | So, just shut down the timer. We all walk away in one piece. | 关掉定时器吧 我们一起安然离开 |
[28:49] | Jake, just go. Please, get out. | 杰克 走吧 求你 出去 |
[28:50] | Jon, I know why you did it. | 乔恩 我知道事出有因 |
[28:51] | Your note, “My father was wrong about me. | 你写了 “爸爸误解了我” |
[28:53] | – “I had no choice.” – I didn’t mean killing my dad. | -“我别无选择” -那不是杀了他的意思 |
[28:55] | No. You meant the lab. You blew it up | 对 你是指实验室 你炸掉它是为了 |
[28:58] | to stop Brenda so she wouldn’t release Exhale. | 阻止布伦达发布飘香 |
[28:59] | You did it for your dad. | 这是为了你爸爸 |
[29:00] | That’s a little extreme. | 这有点极端 |
[29:02] | All Brenda cares about is the balance sheets. | 布伦达只关心财务状况 |
[29:04] | And I’m not gonna let her destroy my father’s good name. | 我不会让她毁掉我爸爸的名誉 |
[29:07] | Laura. Go! | 劳拉 快跑 |
[29:41] | – Laura! – Clear! | -劳拉 – 安全 |
[29:43] | I told you to clear the house. | 我不是让你清散屋内人员吗 |
[29:45] | Bruh, give me the cuffs. | 快给我手铐 |
[29:47] | Hey, hold up, hold up. | 等等 等等 |
[29:50] | I’m a mother, you son of a bitch! | 我是个母亲 混蛋 |
[29:54] | How dare you bring a bomb into my house, endanger my children? | 你竟敢带炸弹闯进我家 威胁我的孩子 |
[30:00] | Now you can cuff him. | 现在 铐上他吧 |
[30:14] | I want Detective Diamond. | 我想见戴蒙德警探 |
[30:17] | And people in hell want ice water, too. | 炼狱的人还想喝冰水呢 |
[30:19] | Please. Okay, please. | 求你了 求你了 |
[30:22] | – I need to see her. – I’m who you get. | -我要见她 -你只能见到我 |
[30:25] | Where’s Mom? | 妈妈呢 |
[30:29] | Boys. | 儿子们 |
[30:31] | – Mom. – Mom! | -妈妈 -妈妈 |
[30:33] | Oh, gosh. | 天啊 |
[30:35] | It’s okay, you guys. | 没事了 孩子们 |
[30:37] | And Mom and Dad are both okay. | 爸爸妈妈都没事 |
[30:40] | And this is never gonna happen again. | 这种事不会再发生了 |
[30:43] | Really? You promise? | 真的 你保证 |
[30:48] | – Promise infinity. – Let’s go home and see | -百分百保证 -我们回家看看 |
[30:50] | where the washing machine blew up. | 洗衣机炸过的地方 |
[30:52] | Well, I am not stepping foot in that place | 我不会再踏进那栋房子了 |
[30:55] | unless it’s been scrubbed from top to bottom, | 除非你把它彻底清理干净 |
[30:57] | which FYI is not this nanny’s job. | 说明一下 那不归本保姆负责 |
[30:59] | – How about ice cream instead? – Yeah! | -不如去吃冰淇淋吧 -好 |
[31:02] | Come on, guys. | 来吧 孩子们 |
[31:10] | Did I even say thank you? | 我有没有谢谢你 |
[31:12] | I’m losing track of all the heroic acts you are doing on the job. | 我都要忘了你做警察时的英姿了 |
[31:17] | Give me a break. | 让我歇会儿吧 |
[31:19] | I just hope you weren’t deeply attached to that washer. | 我只希望你别老惦记着洗衣机 |
[31:23] | Now I can get the stainless. | 我现在可以买不锈钢的了 |
[31:30] | He didn’t kill his father. | 他没杀他爸爸 |
[31:31] | Did that nutjob hold you long enough for a Stockholm to set in? | 你被劫持得患了斯德哥尔摩综合症吗 |
[31:35] | He blew up his own lab. | 他炸了自己的实验室 |
[31:36] | He held you at gunpoint in your house. | 他在你家拿枪指着你 |
[31:38] | And, oh yeah, he had a bomb. | 对了 他还带着炸弹 |
[31:40] | A man that desperate is capable of murder, but he didn’t do it. | 如此绝望的人是会杀人 但他没有 |
[31:43] | Are you not clocking the temper on this guy? | 你没注意到他一脸怒气吗 |
[31:45] | He’s out of control. | 他已经失控了 |
[31:48] | Of course, the second my gun is out of Diamond’s face, | 当然 我刚把枪从戴蒙德的脸移开 |
[31:51] | good cop just disappears out the window. | 这个好警察就突然消失不见了 |
[31:54] | You know I knew… I knew she wouldn’t help me. | 我就知道她不会帮我 |
[31:58] | Cops never mean what they say. | 警察都口不对心 |
[31:59] | Your focus needs to be right here with me. | 你的注意力应该集中在我身上 |
[32:01] | Oh, blah, blah, blah! NYPD, LAPD, St. Louis PD. | 纽约警局 洛杉矶警局 圣路易斯警局 |
[32:05] | – Calm down! – You’re all the same. | -冷静 -你们都一个样 |
[32:07] | At least on the Vineyard all they wanted was payoffs. | 至少在葡萄园 只要给警察塞钱就行了 |
[32:14] | – What? – The Vineyard. | -什么 -葡萄园 |
[32:17] | Is that fudge? | 这是软糖吗 |
[32:18] | Oh, it’s Murdick’s, Vineyard’s finest. | 莫迪克软糖 葡萄园最好的 |
[32:19] | Here, help yourself. | 来 别客气 |
[32:20] | His assistant. | 他的助手 |
[32:23] | We’ve got work to do. | 我们有活儿干了 |
[32:27] | Ellen Sutter? You think she’s involved? | 艾伦·萨特 你觉得她有嫌疑 |
[32:29] | Martha’s Vineyard mug on her desk? | 在她桌子上的玛莎葡萄园水杯 |
[32:31] | Jon implied that he had a run-in with the cops on the Vineyard. | 乔恩表明他曾在葡萄园与警察有冲突 |
[32:35] | Allow me. | 让我说 |
[32:36] | – Could be a coincidence. – I don’t think so. | -可能是巧合 -我不这么想 |
[32:39] | Something terrible happened | 他以前出了很糟糕的事情 |
[32:41] | in his past and somehow this is all connected. | 这一切不知如何有了关联 |
[32:44] | – Anything yet? – Still working the magic. | -有消息了吗 -还在努力 |
[32:46] | Okay, direct your wand to | 去查查交通事故吧 |
[32:48] | traffic accidents 1992 to 2000. | 要1992年到2000年之间的 |
[32:53] | Oh. My office. | 来我办公室 |
[32:59] | We need to talk about what went down today. | 我们必须聊聊今天发生的事 |
[33:02] | Look, I understand if you’re upset. | 听着 你生气我能理解 |
[33:05] | This isn’t about my feelings. It’s about yours. | 我们要谈的不是我的感觉 而是你的 |
[33:08] | I know that you disregarded clearly established protocol | 我知道你摒弃了面对人质劫持时 |
[33:11] | for a hostage situation because that was Laura. | 应遵守的章程 因为那是劳拉 |
[33:14] | I made a judgment call. | 我那是主观判断 |
[33:15] | Your judgment call could have gotten you both killed. | 你的主观判断可能会害死你们俩 |
[33:18] | I expect this kind of behavior from your partner. | 我能理解你的搭档这么做 |
[33:20] | But you, a former captain? | 但你 一位前警监 |
[33:24] | I know that you probably resent me for holding on to this command | 我知道 你伤好归队时我没让位 |
[33:27] | when you came back from your injury. | 可能会让你心怀怨气 |
[33:29] | You… You couldn’t be more wrong about that. | 你…你完全会错意了 |
[33:32] | I like being back on the street. | 我喜欢重回外勤的感觉 |
[33:33] | You could have fooled me. | 别骗人了 |
[33:36] | Because see, you make decisions like you still run the joint. | 你看 你依然像领导者一样做决定 |
[33:39] | Let me ask you this. If you were still sitting in my chair, | 我问你 如果你还在我这位子上 |
[33:42] | and Billy and Meredith pulled that kind of move, | 比利和梅雷迪思那样做的话 |
[33:46] | how would you handle it? | 你会怎么处理 |
[33:50] | I am sorry, Captain. | 抱歉 警监 |
[33:53] | Apology accepted. | 接受你的道歉 |
[33:55] | But, this is a one-time free pass. | 但仅此一次 下不为例 |
[33:59] | Don’t test me. | 不要挑战我 |
[34:04] | – Bam! – “Bam’s” my thing. | -炸裂 -我才能说炸裂 |
[34:07] | – You found something helpful? – I am awesome like that. | -找到有用的东西了 -我就是这么赞 |
[34:09] | Accident report from 21 years ago on the Vineyard. | 一份21年前葡萄园的事故报告 |
[34:12] | Jon Dunham hit another car. | 乔恩·邓纳姆撞了另一辆车 |
[34:14] | The other driver and his wife and son were killed. | 汽车司机及其妻子和儿子都死了 |
[34:17] | Markelz family. Any surviving relatives? | 马珂兹一家 有逃过一劫的成员吗 |
[34:20] | A daughter. Seven at the time. | 他们女儿 当时七岁 |
[34:23] | Let me guess. Ellen. | 让我猜下 她叫艾伦 |
[34:25] | You’re the best guesser. | 你最会猜了 |
[34:26] | What’s with the last name, married? | 姓氏为什么变了 结婚了吗 |
[34:28] | She went into foster care after her parents died. | 她双亲过世后 去了寄宿家庭 |
[34:31] | At 18, Ellen Markelz changed her last name to Sutter. | 18岁时 艾伦·马珂兹把姓氏改成了萨特 |
[34:35] | Trying to start over, | 想要重新生活 |
[34:36] | but she needs to know more about what happened to her family. | 但她想知道她的家人到底发生了什么 |
[34:39] | Looks into it, finds out Jon Dunham wiped out her family, | 她调查后发现 乔恩·邓纳姆让她家破人亡 |
[34:42] | and that Michael Dunham | 而迈克尔·邓纳姆 |
[34:43] | sent his lawyer to cover up the whole thing. | 派他的律师掩盖了这一切 |
[34:46] | So, she kills the dad, frames the son. | 所以她杀了老爹 嫁祸给儿子 |
[34:48] | And Jon ends up in prison where Ellen thinks he belongs. | 乔恩就会如其所愿 在监狱度过余生 |
[34:50] | There’s your motive. | 这就是动机 |
[34:51] | But why did she come after the Dunhams now? | 但为什么她现在才找邓纳姆家报仇 |
[34:53] | I can’t answer that yet. | 这我还答不上来 |
[34:56] | But I know that Ellen’s the killer. | 但我知道凶手就是艾伦 |
[34:58] | Now, how the hell do we prove it? | 现在 我们要怎么证明 |
[35:06] | Ellen Sutter, lab assistant, | 艾伦·萨特 实验室助理 |
[35:09] | 18 months at Belle Reve, | 在贝尔·雷韦工作了18个月 |
[35:10] | but she gave Jon that alibi at the lab. | 可她证明了乔恩案发时不在实验室 |
[35:14] | Yeah, she’s smart. She knew that if she implicated Jon, | 她很聪明 她知道如果 |
[35:16] | she’d be drawing attention to herself. | 暗示凶手是乔恩会引火上身 |
[35:18] | Right. So, she plays the part of the loyal servant, | 所以她装成一个忠实的助手 |
[35:22] | kills Michael Dunham in Jon’s lab here, | 在乔恩的实验室杀了迈克尔·邓纳姆 |
[35:24] | plants the evidence, waits for discovery, | 放好证据 等待警方发现 |
[35:27] | and then all the evidence says Jon and not Ellen. | 然后所有证据都指向乔恩 而非艾伦 |
[35:30] | I might be able to tip that scale. | 我可能有办法扭转乾坤 |
[35:33] | Login for his computer. | 我登录了他的电脑 |
[35:36] | He let all of the assistants use his terminal to upload data. | 他让所有助理用他的终端上传数据 |
[35:39] | – So much for security. – Check it. | -真够安全的 -看这个 |
[35:41] | Ellen is the only assistant to log in to both his calendar | 只有艾拉登录了他的日历 |
[35:44] | and his personal email. | 以及个人邮箱 |
[35:46] | And he didn’t notice. | 而他没有察觉 |
[35:47] | If you’re not looking for it, you won’t find it. | 只要不是去专门查 就不会发现 |
[35:48] | Ellen knew his every move. That left her free to pick | 艾拉知道他的每个行程 她可以随便选 |
[35:50] | the perfect date and time for the murder. | 一个合适的作案时间 |
[35:52] | Smart move would be to stay put, | 明智之举是按兵不动 |
[35:54] | turn in her notice at Belle Reve, | 让她的注意力保持在贝尔·雷韦 |
[35:56] | and then move on without raising any suspicions. | 在不打草惊蛇的情况下行动 |
[35:58] | Let’s see if we can use that to our advantage. | 看看咱们能否利用到这点 |
[36:00] | Laura can. | 劳拉能 |
[36:02] | We’re stunned, too, but we’ve confirmed it, Jon is alive. | 我们也很吃惊 但我们确定乔恩还活着 |
[36:05] | – He faked his own death? – So it seems. | -他诈死 -看来是的 |
[36:07] | Which means we have to reopen the investigation. | 这意味着我们必须再次展开调查 |
[36:10] | Of course, but, I’ve already told you everything that I know. | 好的 但我已经把我知道的都说了 |
[36:12] | Actually, I was hoping you could help us with the computers. | 实际上 我希望你能帮我们看看电脑 |
[36:16] | – I’m sorry? – The lab computers. | -什么 -实验室电脑 |
[36:18] | We need to check all of them for digital evidence. | 我们要全部检查 找一下电子证据 |
[36:22] | Can you even get information off the system after that explosion? | 爆炸发生后 你们还能从系统中找到什么吗 |
[36:25] | Absolutely. | 肯定能 |
[36:27] | Our guys can pull data | 我们同事甚至能 |
[36:28] | off a supposedly cleaned computer even after | 在”古特曼级”格式化硬盘后 |
[36:31] | a Gutmann-level drive wipe. | 从被清理的电脑中找到数据 |
[36:32] | 清理电脑 古特曼级 格式化硬盘 | |
[36:32] | And this Russian identity thief, | 而这位俄罗斯的身份窃贼 |
[36:33] | 俄罗斯的身份窃贼 硬盘完全加密 | |
[36:35] | we caught him despite his fully encrypted hard drives. | 尽管完全加密了硬盘 仍是被我们捕获 |
[36:40] | Okay. I can get that password for you | 好的 我给你们找下密码 |
[36:42] | and I can send them right over. | 然后就发过去 |
[36:42] | Actually, we’ll be onsite in the morning. | 事实上 我们明早会去现场 |
[36:45] | Still haven’t found the murder weapon. | 我们还没找到凶器 |
[36:47] | Yeah. I doubt we’ll be able to convict Jon without it. | 是啊 找不到就不能给乔恩定罪了 |
[36:50] | But, with it, slam dunk. | 但能找到的话 问题就解决了 |
[36:52] | – I see. – Anyway, meet me there? | -我懂了 -到时候见吧 |
[36:55] | Of course. Whatever I can do. | 当然 我尽力帮忙 |
[37:45] | Planting evidence again? | 你又想放假证据吗 |
[37:46] | What? No. I… I just… | 什么 没有 我只是… |
[37:53] | Well, what do you know? | 真想不到啊 |
[37:56] | Same caliber that killed Michael Dunham. | 这和杀死迈克尔·邓纳姆的手枪口径一样 |
[37:58] | I wasn’t… I don’t know how that got there. | 我没有 我不知道这枪怎么会在那儿 |
[38:00] | Just like I said. | 我说过了 |
[38:02] | You find the gun… Case is a slam dunk. | 找到枪 这案子就解决了 |
[38:16] | Ballistics confirmed it. | 弹道证明证实了 |
[38:18] | The gun we got off you killed Michael Dunham. | 你身上的手枪是杀死迈克尔·邓纳姆的凶器 |
[38:20] | So, what’d you forget to plant it the first time around, | 你是第一次忘了放枪 |
[38:22] | or did you think the lab coat and gloves would be enough? | 还是你以为手套和实验服就够了 |
[38:24] | Do you really expect me to discuss any of this with you? | 你真的以为我会和你讨论这个吗 |
[38:29] | We know about your mom and dad and brother. | 我们知道你父母和兄弟的事了 |
[38:31] | Jon killed your whole family. | 乔恩杀了你所有的家人 |
[38:34] | And you needed him to pay. | 你要让他血债血偿 |
[38:39] | I found out the truth. | 我发现了真相 |
[38:42] | Jon killed them, and he got away with it. | 乔恩杀了他们 逃脱了法律的制裁 |
[38:44] | No jail time. No probation. Nothing. | 没坐牢 没缓刑 什么都没有 |
[38:46] | All thanks to his father. Which is why Michael Dunham had to die. | 都是他爸爸的功劳 所以他必须死 |
[38:50] | He paid off those cops. | 他买通了那些警察 |
[38:53] | I begged for them to get justice | 我求他们还我家人一个公道 |
[38:54] | for my family and they told me to let it go. | 他们却让我别再追查 |
[38:56] | You were furious. | 你怒不可遏 |
[38:58] | – You wanted payback. – No. Not at first. | -你想报仇 -开始不想的 |
[39:02] | I got a job. | 我找了份工作 |
[39:04] | I tried to live my life. | 想好好生活 |
[39:06] | But then I saw that wedding announcement. | 后来我看到了那结婚通告 |
[39:08] | Jon and his supermodel fiance. | 乔恩和他的超模未婚妻 |
[39:10] | A happy ending. | 如此完美的结局 |
[39:14] | That was the last straw. | 然后你再也忍不住了 |
[39:16] | I saw Jon’s struggles with his dad. | 我看到乔恩和他父亲不和 |
[39:18] | But he got chance after chance. | 可他却得到了接二连三的机会 |
[39:22] | My family never had that chance. | 我的家人从来没有这样的机会 |
[39:25] | At the lab, I had a mug | 在实验室里 我有个杯子 |
[39:29] | with a sailboat on it, from Martha’s Vineyard. | 上面画着帆船 是玛莎葡萄园的 |
[39:32] | – I noticed it. – Well, I thought maybe that he would look at it, | -我见过 -我以为他看到之后 |
[39:35] | and then he would look at me and he would realize. | 就会看着我 接着明白过来 |
[39:42] | He’d say sorry for taking away my family. | 他会为杀害我的家人道歉 |
[39:49] | But he never looked at me. | 可他连看都不看我一眼 |
[39:50] | Not even once the entire time that I was there. | 我在那儿这么久 一眼都没看我 |
[39:53] | My life, my tragedy was nothing more than a footnote | 我的人生 我的悲剧只是邓纳姆家 |
[39:57] | on the Dunham family history. | 历史中的一个注脚而已 |
[40:01] | Well, it’s not a footnote anymore. | 现在可不再是注脚了 |
[40:07] | Just a reminder. Being released on your own recognizance | 提醒一下 自己把自己保释出来 |
[40:10] | does not mean that you are off the hook. | 并不代表你就没事了 |
[40:11] | You’ve got your killer, detective. Ease up a little. | 你都找出凶手了 警探 放松点吧 |
[40:15] | You’re still being charged with the assault on George Toolou. | 你依然被起诉袭击乔治·图鲁 |
[40:18] | Well, you know, if you would like to make it your personal duty | 好吧 你要是想亲自 |
[40:21] | to ensure that I don’t flee the jurisdiction, | 确保我不逃跑的话 |
[40:23] | I’d love the company… If you know what I mean. | 就一起来吧 你明白我的意思吧 |
[40:27] | That’s funny. I had heard that you play for the other team. | 真有意思 我听说你喜欢同性 |
[40:30] | Well, I play for whatever team has the cutest players. | 看脸 哪边颜值高我喜欢哪边 |
[40:33] | Noted, counselor. | 知道了 律师 |
[40:35] | Try to stay out of trouble. | 别再惹麻烦了 |
[40:37] | Where’s the fun in that? | 那还有什么意思 |
[40:41] | She was right there. Right in front of me. | 她就在那儿 在我跟前 |
[40:44] | I had no idea. | 我却不知道 |
[40:46] | If I had never picked up the phone that night | 如果那晚事故之后我没有 |
[40:49] | and called my dad after that accident, none of this… | 给我爸爸打电话 这一切就不会 |
[40:51] | Don’t do that to yourself. | 别折磨自己 |
[40:53] | There’s no way to know. | 你不可能知道的 |
[40:54] | I can’t dodge the fallout this time. | 这次我躲不过去了 |
[40:56] | No. You definitely crossed some lines. | 你的确做了一些过分的事 |
[41:00] | But I understand why. | 但我可以理解 |
[41:01] | And I’ll make sure the judge does, too. | 我会为你向法官说情的 |
[41:09] | I am sorry, | 我很抱歉 |
[41:13] | detective. | 警探 |
[41:14] | Just get sober again. You’re not gonna be in jail forever. | 振作起来吧 你不会永远待在监狱里的 |
[41:18] | You can still prove your worth to your dad. | 你还是可以向你父亲证明自己的价值 |
[41:31] | Here we go. Oh, my God. So close. | 来吧 天啊 就差一点 |
[41:37] | Team Soto for the win. | 索托队赢定了 |
[41:40] | This seat taken? | 这个位置有人吗 |
[41:42] | No. Drinks are on me. | 没人 我来请 |
[41:45] | – I’m so happy you’re okay. – Of course I’m okay. | -我真庆幸你没事 -我当然没事 |
[41:49] | You guys had my back. | 我有你们呢 |
[41:55] | After everything you’ve been through, | 你经历了这么多 |
[41:57] | I’m surprised Tony hasn’t swooped you off | 托尼怎么还不把你拦腰抱起 |
[41:59] | to a hot bath or…something hotter. | 共赴鸳鸯热浴 或者 共赴点儿别的 |
[42:02] | – Actually, I haven’t talked to him. – Really? | -其实 我还没告诉他 -真的吗 |
[42:04] | I’m not even sure I thought about Tony once today. | 我今天好像完全没想起托尼 |
[42:09] | After two bombs and a hostage crisis, | 两枚炸弹 一次劫持 |
[42:11] | I’m surprised you’re still standing. | 你还活着已经很惊人了 |
[42:13] | You’ve had one hell of a day. | 这一天可真不容易啊 |
[42:16] | Yeah. Definitely makes you realize what’s important. | 是啊 绝对能让你明白什么最重要 |
[42:23] | Who’s important. | 谁最重要 |