时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:30] | You’ve reached Detective Laura Diamond, | 我是劳拉·戴蒙德 |
[00:31] | NYPD, 2nd precinct. | 纽约警局第二分局警探 |
[00:33] | If this is an emergency, you should be calling 911, not me. | 如是紧急事故 应该报警而不是找我 |
[00:37] | Leave a message. | 请留言 |
[00:38] | Laura, you probably don’t remember me… | 劳拉 你可能不记得我了… |
[00:54] | We really need your help. | 我们非常需要你的帮助 |
[00:57] | They’re gonna kill us. | 他们会杀了我们的 |
[01:03] | No, no, no wait! | 不 不 等等 |
[01:17] | Jennifer and I are taking all of the boys for Chinese! | 我和詹妮弗要带孩子们去吃中餐 |
[01:22] | You mind if I keep ours for tonight? | 你介意我们改天再约吗 |
[01:24] | More Xbox time for me. | 我有更多时间玩游戏了 |
[01:27] | Good night. | 再见 |
[01:33] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[01:34] | Of course. | 当然 |
[01:39] | You have one new message. | 你有一条新留言 |
[01:41] | Today, one minute ago. | 今天 一分钟前 |
[01:43] | Laura, you probably don’t remember me… | 劳拉 你可能不记得我了… |
[01:53] | We really need your help. | 我们非常需要你的帮助 |
[01:57] | They’re gonna kill us. | 他们会杀了我们的 |
[01:59] | No, no, no wait! | 不 不 等等 |
[02:05] | End of message. | 留言结束 |
[02:08] | You sure you’re okay? | 你确定你没事吗 |
[02:11] | Now, I’m not. | 现在有事了 |
[02:12] | You don’t recognize the voice? | 你认不出那个声音吗 |
[02:14] | I do, I just can’t place it. | 听过 但想不起来 |
[02:15] | Each one of these files is a background sound | 这些文件都是我分离出来的 |
[02:17] | I was able to isolate. | 背景声 |
[02:18] | Here’s number one. | 这是第一个 |
[02:21] | Okay, train brakes, above ground, | 好 列车刹车 在地面上 |
[02:23] | that narrows it down to all five boroughs, | 范围缩小到五个区 |
[02:27] | the metro, | 地铁和 |
[02:28] | and the Long Island Railroad. Next. | 长岛铁路 下一个 |
[02:35] | A boat? | 一艘船 |
[02:35] | So East River or Hudson. | 所以在东河或者哈德逊河 |
[02:39] | Okay. | 好 |
[02:40] | East River ferry runs | 东河的轮船 |
[02:42] | underneath the Manhattan Bridge, | 会从曼哈顿大桥下面驶过 |
[02:44] | trains run on either side of it. | 火车则从两边通过 |
[02:45] | So Manhattan side or Brooklyn side? | 所以是在曼哈顿还是布鲁克林 |
[02:47] | Let’s see what else we got. | 我们看看还能听出什么 |
[02:51] | Okay, well if it was the Manhattan side, | 好 如果是在曼哈顿那边 |
[02:53] | we’d hear FDR traffic | 我们会听到罗斯福快速道路和 |
[02:54] | and the Wall Street Heliport. | 华尔街直升机场的声音 |
[02:56] | There’s no way we’d be able to make out bird sounds. | 我们根本不可能听到鸟叫声 |
[02:58] | So Brooklyn side? | 所以在布鲁克林那边 |
[03:00] | A place that has no traffic and birds. | 一个交通不繁杂 有鸟的地方 |
[03:02] | Eureka! | 有了 |
[03:03] | Brooklyn Bridge Park. | 布鲁克林大桥公园 |
[03:04] | Train, water adjacent, | 附近有火车 靠近水 |
[03:06] | quiet at night, | 晚上很安静 |
[03:08] | tons of bird poop. | 一堆鸟屎 |
[03:09] | Half way through the call he breaks glass. | 他通话的途中打破了玻璃 |
[03:11] | Play the glass breaking again. | 再放一下打破玻璃的录音 |
[03:16] | I think I know where he was. | 我知道他当时在哪里了 |
[03:29] | What made you think of this place? | 你为什么觉得是这里 |
[03:30] | Jake and I used to come here. | 我和杰克以前经常来这里 |
[03:32] | Best calzone in the city and… | 这家披萨饺做得最地道 而且… |
[03:38] | annoying jangly bell on the door. | 门上挂了烦人的铃铛 |
[03:50] | Here. | 在这 |
[03:54] | You know this guy? | 你认识这个人吗 |
[03:54] | Uh, I’ve seen him before, I just don’t remember from where. | 见过 但我不记得在哪里见过了 |
[03:57] | Laura, what are you doing? | 劳拉 你在做什么 |
[03:59] | We’re in the 82nd’s jurisdiction. | 这里由第82分局管辖 |
[04:01] | We can’t touch anything until CSU gets here. | 得等犯罪现场调查组来了才能碰 |
[04:03] | This isn’t our body. | 这尸体不归我们管 |
[04:05] | Guess it is now. | 看来现在是了 |
[04:06] | So why were you his last call? Ever. | 为什么他死前要给你打电话 |
[04:09] | Let’s find out. | 我们查看一下 |
[04:11] | No wallet, ID. | 没有钱包 身份证 |
[04:12] | He left somewhere in a hurry. | 他是匆忙离开某处的 |
[04:14] | Sweatpants, no socks, T-shirt, it’s freezing outside. | 运动裤 没穿袜子 T恤 外面这么冷 |
[04:20] | Lucky Eight Motel on Mott. | 莫特的幸运八号旅馆 |
[04:24] | Gum’s still soft. | 口香糖还是软的 |
[04:26] | So our victim most likely ran here from there. | 所以死者很可能是从那里跑过来的 |
[04:29] | – Where are you going? – Uh, the Lucky Eight Motel. | -你要去哪里 -幸运八号旅馆 |
[04:32] | This isn’t our body, | 这尸体不归我们管 |
[04:33] | and we can’t leave a crime scene unsecured. | 而且凶案现场不能没人看守 |
[04:38] | Hi. | 你好 |
[04:40] | By the power vested in me, | 根据政府赋予我的权力 |
[04:41] | I hereby deputize you to secure this crime scene. | 我特此指派你看守此犯罪现场 |
[04:44] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[04:44] | Does that come with more pay? | 那我是不是要涨薪了 |
[04:46] | Uh, that is an HR question. | 那是人力方面的问题 |
[04:49] | But there’s a dead body in there. | 但里面有一具死尸 |
[04:50] | So no one comes in or out until the cops show up. | 所以警察来之前别让任何人进出 |
[04:54] | The other cops. | 其他警察 |
[05:07] | That’s him. | 就是他 |
[05:08] | We had a lot of complaints about this room. | 这间房被很多人投诉过 |
[05:10] | What kind of complaints? | 都投诉了什么 |
[05:11] | Shouting, obscenities, breaking things… | 大喊大叫 污言秽语 打破东西 |
[05:14] | Well, you know, couple stuff. | 还有 男女那档子事 |
[05:16] | He was part of a couple? | 他有女伴 |
[05:17] | Hmm, pretty girl. Loud. | 女孩挺漂亮 特别能叫 |
[05:20] | Ian Gendry. | 伊恩·詹德利 |
[05:21] | Hmm, that’s not the name I have on file. | 我登记的不是这个名字 |
[05:23] | That’s ’cause he didn’t want anyone to know he was staying here. | 因为他不想让别人知道他住在这里 |
[05:25] | Someone found him anyway. | 还是被人找到了 |
[05:26] | No forced entry, windows open. | 不是强行闯入 窗户开着 |
[05:28] | So the victim heard something, | 所以死者听到声音 |
[05:31] | peaked out front, bailed out back. | 前门被打开 从后窗逃跑 |
[05:33] | Then someone searches the room | 然后有人来搜房间 |
[05:35] | for something worth killing over. | 找能证明杀人动机的东西 |
[05:45] | You have been a really big help. | 你已经帮了个大忙 |
[05:48] | Can you just give us a moment? | 你可以出去了 |
[05:50] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[05:53] | That’s it. | 够了 |
[05:54] | Tell me what’s going on. | 告诉我是怎么回事 |
[05:59] | That’s definitely the victim. | 这肯定是死者 |
[06:01] | – Must be the wife. – It’s the girlfriend. | -这肯定是他妻子 -是女友 |
[06:04] | And you know that because? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[06:05] | She’s my sister. | 她是我妹妹 |
[06:20] | You never thought to mention you have a sister? | 你从没说过你有妹妹啊 |
[06:21] | Please lay off the sister talk for now. | 先别说我妹妹的事好吗 |
[06:24] | I have to figure out what she’s into this time. | 我得查出她这次惹什么麻烦了 |
[06:26] | This time? | 这次 |
[06:29] | Hello, Reynaldo. | 你好 雷纳尔多 |
[06:31] | You’re awfully buddy-buddy with the 82nd. | 你和82分局的关系挺不错 |
[06:33] | Fun fact, I actually work | 有趣的是 我和整个纽约警局 |
[06:35] | with the entire NYPD, not just you, Diamond. | 合作 不止是你 戴蒙德 |
[06:39] | Detective Harris from the 82nd. | 82分局的哈里斯警探 |
[06:41] | This is Detective Diamond and Bose of the 2nd. | 第二分局的戴蒙德和玻思警探 |
[06:43] | Oh, the geniuses who put a meter maid in charge of my John Doe. | 让抄牌女警看管无名尸体的天才 |
[06:47] | They’re called traffic agents now. | 现在改叫交警了 |
[06:49] | His name’s Ian Gendry, | 死者叫伊恩·詹德利 |
[06:50] | He left this in his motel room. | 他把这个留在旅馆房间里 |
[06:52] | No need to thank us, it’s what geniuses do. | 别谢我们 这是天才所为 |
[06:54] | How are you even here right now? | 你们怎么会来这里 |
[06:56] | Guy left a message on my voicemail, we tracked the call here. | 我们追踪他给我留的语音找来这里 |
[06:59] | He called you? Why? | 他打给你 为什么 |
[07:00] | That’s what we’re here to find out. | 所以我们才来这调查 |
[07:03] | Any other injuries besides the gunshot wounds? | 除了枪伤还有别的伤吗 |
[07:04] | Ah, don’t answer that. | 别回答她们 |
[07:06] | This is the 82nd’s case. | 这是82分局的案子 |
[07:07] | Okay? So, you two are done here. | 这里没你们的事了 |
[07:10] | All right, all right, let’s go. | 好吧好吧 我们走 |
[07:13] | Detective Harris doesn’t want our help. | 哈里斯警探不想要我们帮忙 |
[07:15] | I’m gonna need that voicemail file. | 我需要那条语音留言 |
[07:18] | Why didn’t you tell him about your sister? | 你为什么不跟他说你妹妹的事 |
[07:20] | Because if I had, | 因为如果我说了 |
[07:22] | she would be Harris’ prime suspect. | 她就是杀哈里斯的头号嫌疑人 |
[07:24] | I’ve got to find her before he does. | 我要比他先找到她 |
[07:25] | You think she did this? | 你认为这是她做的 |
[07:28] | My sister is a liar, a mooch, a butthead, | 我妹妹是个到处揩油的蠢货骗子 |
[07:31] | but she’s no murderer. | 但她绝不是杀人犯 |
[07:34] | Well, I hope you know what you’re doing. | 但愿你知道自己在做什么 |
[07:39] | What the hell were you doing? | 你到底在做什么 |
[07:41] | – I was simply… – No! | -我只是 -停 |
[07:42] | That was a rhetorical question. | 这是个反问句 |
[07:44] | Do you want to know what I was doing at 3:30 this morning? | 你想知道今天凌晨三点半我在做什么吗 |
[07:49] | Is that a real question or a rhetorical one? | 这是真的在问还是反问句 |
[07:51] | I was on the phone with the captain from the 82nd | 我在电话里被82分局的警监 |
[07:54] | getting my ass chewed off! | 骂到狗血淋头 |
[07:56] | Who leaves another precinct’s crime scene | 谁会蠢到把别的分局的犯罪现场 |
[07:58] | in the hands of a freaking meter maid? | 交给抄牌女警看管 |
[08:00] | Why is no one giving them respect today? | 怎么今天没人尊重他们 |
[08:02] | I might be having an embolism right here, right now! | 我现在可能要气得血管堵塞了 |
[08:05] | You are on desk duty for… | 你转去文职 |
[08:08] | – forever! – Okay. | -别想回来 -好的 |
[08:09] | I don’t want to hear it from you, I… | 我不想听你解释 我 |
[08:12] | – What’s that now? – I said, “Okay.” Desk duty. | -你说什么 -我说好的 文职就是了 |
[08:21] | Did you know Laura has a sister? | 你知道劳拉有个妹妹吗 |
[08:24] | Laura mentioned Lucy? | 劳拉提到露西了 |
[08:26] | – That’s a surprise. – Why is that? | -这倒是出乎意料 -为什么 |
[08:29] | Well, when Laura was 17, her dad had an affair with a paralegal. | 劳拉17岁时 她爸和一位律师助理出轨了 |
[08:35] | So half-sister, not in Laura’s life. | 同父异母妹妹 与劳拉的生活无关 |
[08:39] | Laura tried for years, but Lucy was… | 劳拉努力了很多年 但是露西 |
[08:43] | Let’s just say, she’s Laura without the moral compass. | 只能说 她是没有道德准则的劳拉 |
[08:46] | – Jeez. – At our wedding she took off | -天呐 -在我们的婚礼上 |
[08:49] | with a case of whiskey and a valet parker. | 她带着一箱威士忌跟个泊车小弟跑了 |
[08:53] | She was 16! | 她那时才16岁 |
[08:54] | Mmm. How did she come up? | 她怎么出现的 |
[08:58] | She didn’t. | 她没出现 |
[09:04] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[09:06] | Laura’s on desk duty, thus I’m on desk duty. | 劳拉转成文职了 于是我也干文职了 |
[09:10] | Lots of paperwork on my lady’s plate. | 她有一堆文件要处理 |
[09:11] | Why are you doing it at her desk? | 你为什么在她的办公桌干活 |
[09:13] | So it looks right on the server, duh. | 这样服务器上才不会有异样 |
[09:15] | Then where is Laura? | 那劳拉在哪 |
[09:17] | Since I’m doing this, she’s doing the coffee run. | 既然我在干这个 她就去买咖啡了 |
[09:20] | Quid pro quo. | 公平交易 |
[09:21] | Laura went out into the freezing cold, | 大冷天劳拉跑出去 |
[09:25] | to get you a coffee. | 给你买咖啡 |
[09:26] | I know, go figure. | 对啊 想想看吧 |
[09:29] | The girl really hates her some paperwork. | 看来她真的很讨厌这些文件工作 |
[09:38] | What’s the name of the game? | 这游戏叫什么名字 |
[09:39] | Sweet ginger brown. | 金拉米 |
[09:42] | Oh, come on. | 又输了 |
[09:44] | – Good. – Nice. | -真棒 -太好了 |
[09:46] | Hustling your neighbors out of their soft snacks. | 又在骗你这些邻居们的零食了 |
[09:48] | I don’t always win, last week I lost a pair of slippers. | 我也会输 上周就输了一双拖鞋呢 |
[09:50] | How’s lucy? | 露西怎么样 |
[09:52] | Lucy? | 露西 |
[09:53] | Lucy is Lucy, I don’t know. | 露西还是那样 我也不知道 |
[09:55] | Why this sudden interest in your sister? | 怎么突然对你的妹妹感兴趣了 |
[09:57] | Half. | 同父异母的 |
[09:58] | So you haven’t seen or heard from her? | 所以你也没她的音讯 |
[10:01] | I didn’t say that. | 我没这么说 |
[10:02] | When was the last time you saw her? | 你最后一次见她是什么时候 |
[10:03] | She came by yesterday. | 她昨天来过 |
[10:04] | She visits. | 她知道来看我 |
[10:05] | – How much? – How much what? | -多少 -什么多少 |
[10:06] | How much did you give her? | 你给了她多少钱 |
[10:08] | You know, you always think the worst about her. | 你总是把她想得最坏 |
[10:09] | That’s because she is the worst. | 因为她就是最坏的 |
[10:11] | – How much? – Nothing! | -多少钱 -没给 |
[10:12] | She just came by to sit with me for a while. | 她只是过来陪我坐了会儿 |
[10:15] | Even asked about your aunt Suki. | 甚至还问到了你苏琪姑妈 |
[10:17] | What exactly did she ask? | 她具体问了什么 |
[10:19] | If spending the winters at Scottsdale was helping Suki’s lupus. | 在斯科茨代尔过冬对苏琪的狼疮有帮助吗 |
[10:23] | They say that… | 他们说 |
[10:24] | She wanted to know if Suki’s apartment in Philly was empty. | 她想知道苏琪在费城的公寓是不是空着 |
[10:26] | Oh, come on! | 得了吧 |
[10:27] | What else did she do when she was here? | 她在这还做了些什么 |
[10:29] | We played cards, we talked. | 我们打牌聊天 |
[10:31] | She checked her email. | 她查了下她的邮件 |
[10:32] | Where did she check her email? | 她在哪查的邮件 |
[10:33] | – On my phone. – Oh, that’s not suspicious. | -在我手机上 -这还真是不可疑呢 |
[10:36] | Give it. | 手机给我 |
[10:37] | Would it kill you to say please? | 说声”请”会要了你的命吗 |
[10:39] | You never know. | 谁知道呢 |
[10:44] | FYI, there is an incognito browser | 提醒一下 如果你想看成人网站 |
[10:48] | if you’re gonna be looking at adult content. | 可以用匿名浏览器 |
[10:51] | Who am I hiding from? | 我为什么要藏着掖着 |
[10:53] | – I’m an adult. – Okay, yesterday… | -我是个成年人 -好的 昨天 |
[10:55] | Logins. | 登录名 |
[10:57] | Diamondgirl72 and… | Diamondgirl72 然后 |
[11:01] | Bingo! | 有了 |
[11:02] | Craigslist. | 58赶集 |
[11:06] | Gee, what a surprise! | 天呐 真是太意外了 |
[11:08] | She was looking into ride shares to Philly. | 她在找人拼车去费城 |
[11:11] | Where Aunt Suki lives. | 苏琪姑妈刚好住在那呢 |
[11:12] | No one likes an “I-told-you-so!” | 谁都不喜欢听”我说什么来着” |
[11:19] | Hello? | 你好 |
[11:21] | Hi, is it too late for that ride to Philly? | 你好 现在还能跟你拼车去费城吗 |
[11:25] | Uh, yeah. | 不能了 |
[11:26] | Someone took the spot. | 已经有人预约了 |
[11:27] | And my car’s tiny. | 而且我的车很小 |
[11:29] | O-m-g! So am I! | 天呐 我也很娇小呢 |
[11:31] | Honey, if I don’t get down to Philly tonight, | 亲爱的 如果我今晚到不了费城 |
[11:33] | I’m gonna miss the first round | 就赶不上夏威夷热带地区 |
[11:34] | of the Hawaiian Tropic Bikini Contest. | 比基尼大赛的首轮比赛了 |
[11:36] | And I really think I have | 我真心觉得这一次 |
[11:38] | a shot at the 18 and over category this time. | 能在十八岁及以上小组获胜呢 |
[11:41] | Oh, it’s in Philly this year? | 今年在费城举办吗 |
[11:43] | Yeah, huh! | 是的 |
[11:44] | But I can’t fly with all this weed! | 但我带着这么多大麻没法坐飞机 |
[11:47] | Pretty please? | 求你啦 |
[11:49] | Well, I’m leaving as soon as I get off my shift. | 好吧 我一下班就出发 |
[11:53] | So if you can get over here… | 所以你要是能赶过来 |
[11:55] | I’m on my way! | 我马上就到 |
[11:58] | Boy, is he in for a shock! | 这孩子肯定会被吓死 |
[12:00] | Eat your pudding. | 吃你的布丁吧 |
[12:06] | You my ride? | 你就是车主吗 |
[12:09] | Over 18 is right. | 果然是超过18岁的 |
[12:10] | I mean, it’s cool and all. I’m down with milfs. | 我都无所谓 还挺喜欢熟女的 |
[12:13] | Oh, God! | 天呐 |
[12:15] | Where’s your ride share gal? | 跟你拼车的那个女孩呢 |
[12:16] | She went to the little girl’s room. | 她去卫生间了 |
[12:18] | There she is. | 来了 |
[12:34] | Oh no, you didn’t! | 不是吧你 |
[12:42] | Hey, Luce. | 好啊 露西 |
[12:43] | Miss me? | 想我了吗 |
[12:55] | Sorry, I haven’t called. | 抱歉 我没给你打电话 |
[12:57] | I told dad, I’ve been so busy with my job | 我告诉爸爸 我一直在忙工作 |
[12:58] | and my volunteer work. | 还有志愿者的事 |
[13:00] | Oh, would you shut up? | 省省吧你 |
[13:02] | You wanna know how I know you’re lying? | 想知道我怎么看出你在撒谎吗 |
[13:03] | Your lips are moving. | 因为你谎话张嘴就来 |
[13:05] | Now, tell me what you’re really into. | 现在 告诉我你究竟在搞什么 |
[13:06] | Mostly yoga, meditation, | 基本上就练瑜伽 冥想 |
[13:08] | just trying to find balance in life. | 想找到生活的平衡 |
[13:10] | You do not want to mess with me today. | 你今天最好不要惹我 |
[13:12] | I am trying to help you. | 我只是想帮你 |
[13:14] | By the way, you’re so good at this policing thing. | 顺便说一声 你太适合当警察了 |
[13:16] | If I didn’t know you, I would be terrified right now. | 如果我不认识你 我现在肯定吓坏了 |
[13:20] | Hey, how are Jake and the boys? | 杰克跟双胞胎还好吗 |
[13:21] | What are they, five now? | 他们现在 该有五岁了吧 |
[13:23] | Oh, the boys are eight. | 兄弟俩八岁了 |
[13:25] | And Jake is 44, and we’re divorced. | 杰克44岁 而且我们离婚了 |
[13:28] | Lucy, listen to me. | 露西 听我说 |
[13:29] | If they had found you before I did, | 如果他们比我先找到你 |
[13:31] | you would be on your way right now to Rikers | 你现在应该被控谋杀要送去 |
[13:34] | on murder charges. | 赖克斯岛监狱了 |
[13:35] | – What are you talking about? – Lucy, Ian’s dead. | -你在说什么 -露西 伊恩死了 |
[13:41] | – What? – He called me for help. | -什么 -他打电话向我求救 |
[13:43] | Right before they shot him in the chest for whatever you’re into. | 之后他就因你们惹的破事被人枪杀了 |
[13:49] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[13:50] | – Oh, my God! – Hey! | -天呐 -听着 |
[13:51] | Hey, I’m sorry, Lucy, but you gotta focus. | 很抱歉露西 但你得注意了 |
[13:53] | Right now, you are the prime suspect. | 现在 你是头号嫌疑人 |
[13:56] | And perhaps the next target. | 也可能是凶手下一个目标 |
[13:58] | So tell me what happened. | 快告诉我怎么回事 |
[14:01] | We had a fight. | 我们吵了一架 |
[14:03] | It was dumb relationship stuff. | 就是恋人间的那些破事 |
[14:04] | I went for a walk to cool down, | 我出去散步 想冷静一下 |
[14:06] | and when I came back the motel room was trashed | 我回来才发现旅馆房间被翻乱了 |
[14:10] | and Ian was gone. | 伊恩也不见了 |
[14:11] | Why run if you didn’t do anything? | 你没做坏事为什么要跑 |
[14:12] | What are you two involved in? | 你俩到底卷入了什么事 |
[14:15] | Okay, you met him once. | 你只见过他一次 |
[14:17] | Please don’t act like you knew him. | 别装作你很了解他 |
[14:18] | I know you. | 我了解你 |
[14:19] | And I know that you weren’t racing to Philly | 知道你不是赶着去费城 |
[14:21] | to visit our aunt who you haven’t seen since puberty. | 见你青春期后就没见过的姑妈 |
[14:29] | Ian told me he went straight six months ago. | 伊恩说半年前他就改过自新了 |
[14:32] | So when I saw the trashed room, | 当我看见房间被翻乱时 |
[14:34] | I figured he must have gotten into something. | 猜想到他一定惹麻烦了 |
[14:36] | I didn’t want to get mixed up in it. | 我不想被牵连 |
[14:41] | So I just bailed. | 所以就跑了 |
[14:43] | But on top of everything our van was stolen a couple of days ago, | 重点是几天前我们的车被偷了 |
[14:45] | so I had to post for a ride share. | 我只能去网上找拼车 |
[14:48] | You could’ve come to me for help. | 你可以来找我帮忙的 |
[14:50] | Come to you? | 找你 |
[14:51] | You serious? | 你说真的吗 |
[14:52] | Laura, we hardly even know each other. | 劳拉 我们根本不熟 |
[14:54] | If you wanna avoid going to jail for murder, | 如果你不想被控谋杀入狱 |
[14:58] | or being murdered yourself, | 或者遭人谋杀 |
[14:59] | let me help. | 就让我帮你 |
[15:01] | I will protect you. | 我会保护你的 |
[15:08] | Pinky swear. | 拉钩 |
[15:19] | Hey! You said I wouldn’t go to jail. | 你不是说我不会入狱吗 |
[15:21] | I said you wouldn’t go to jail for murder. | 我是说你不会因谋杀罪而入狱 |
[15:23] | This is the safest place for you, so just sit. | 你在这里最安全 好好待着吧 |
[15:25] | And do what? | 在这能干什么 |
[15:26] | Yoga. | 练瑜伽 |
[15:28] | Meditation. | 冥想 |
[15:29] | Find balance in your life. | 找到生活的平衡 |
[15:32] | Oh, and if anyone asks who you are, you are not my sister. | 如果有人问起 别说你是我妹妹 |
[15:36] | You are no one. | 你谁都不是 |
[15:38] | Hey, Laura. | 劳拉 |
[15:40] | How was your coffee run? | 咖啡买得怎么样了 |
[15:41] | You know, the one where you went out to get coffee, | 你出去买咖啡 |
[15:43] | and came back with your sister in handcuffs, | 却没买到咖啡 反而把你妹妹 |
[15:46] | and no coffee. | 拷回来 |
[15:48] | Sup, Jake? | 你好啊 杰克 |
[15:49] | Hey, Luce. | 你好 露西 |
[15:52] | A word? | 借一步说话 |
[15:57] | That’s your explanation? | 这就是你的解释吗 |
[15:58] | Just give me time. | 给我一点时间 |
[16:00] | You know that Lucy is not a killer. | 你知道露西是不会杀人的 |
[16:02] | And I may not like her, but I don’t want her dead. | 我或许不喜欢她 但我也不想她死 |
[16:04] | Time? | 时间 |
[16:06] | You’re going to be doing more time than she will. | 你要蹲监狱的时间比她还要长 |
[16:08] | There you are. | 你在这呢 |
[16:10] | Sorry to interrupt, whatever this is. | 抱歉打断你们的密谈 |
[16:12] | Um, I found what you wanted on Lucy Diamond. | 你要露西·戴蒙德的资料 我查到了 |
[16:15] | It’s so funny, this woman has the same last name as you. | 有意思 你和这女人同姓 |
[16:18] | You’re not supposed to be working your sister’s case, | 你不该调查你妹妹的案子 |
[16:20] | and you got Max working it too? | 还叫麦克斯一起查 |
[16:22] | Oh, so she’s your sister? | 原来她是你妹妹 |
[16:24] | That makes so much more sense. | 这下就说得通了 |
[16:25] | – And why don’t I know you have a sister? – Half. | -我怎么不知道你有妹妹 -同父异母 |
[16:28] | That’s enough, Max. | 别问了 麦克斯 |
[16:29] | Fine, but there will be | 好吧 但是以后 |
[16:30] | a conversation about this at a later date. | 我们要好好聊聊这事 |
[16:33] | Page two is the rap sheet | 犯罪记录在第二页 |
[16:34] | for what I now assume is your brother-in-law. | 现在我猜这人是你的妹夫吧 |
[16:36] | They weren’t married. | 他们没结婚 |
[16:37] | Guy’s got some resume. | 他的档案真丰富 |
[16:39] | Small-time con, fraud, larceny. | 小规模诈骗 欺诈及盗窃罪 |
[16:41] | Over $3,500 unpaid parking tickets. | 有三千五百多块的停车罚单没上缴 |
[16:44] | In with some real shady people. | 和一些不三不四的人混一起 |
[16:47] | What were Lucy and Ian working here? | 露西和伊恩在这做什么 |
[16:49] | Lucy said that that he might be into something, | 露西说他可能惹了什么事 |
[16:51] | but she didn’t know what it was. | 但是她不知道是什么事 |
[16:54] | I believe her. Ish. | 我相信她 差不多信 |
[16:55] | That makes one of us. | 我也是 |
[16:57] | This is going to blow up in all our faces. | 我们一定会栽在这件事情上的 |
[17:00] | If they had over $3,500 worth of parking tickets, | 他们停车罚单都有三千五百多块没缴了 |
[17:04] | the van was probably towed not stolen. | 车可能被拖走 而不是被偷 |
[17:06] | We’ll have Meredith and Billy check it. | 我们让梅雷迪思和比利去查查 |
[17:08] | Then you’re going to give everything you have over to Santiani. | 然后你把知道的一切对桑提亚尼交代 |
[17:12] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:13] | But ask yourself this, what if they pulled some real money, | 但问问自己 如果他们拿到了钱 |
[17:16] | and Lucy offed Ian? | 露西想摆脱伊恩了呢 |
[17:18] | And she was trying to make off with the cash. | 她想携款潜逃 |
[17:20] | But then where’s the cash? | 那钱在哪呢 |
[17:22] | It’s not possible. | 这不可能 |
[17:23] | We’ll see. | 走着瞧 |
[17:30] | There it is, F47. | 找到了 F47 |
[17:32] | And why do we care? | 我们为什么要查这辆车 |
[17:34] | Jake thinks whoever killed Ian Gendry | 杰克认为杀死伊恩·詹德利的凶手 |
[17:36] | was looking for something. | 在找些什么 |
[17:37] | This is his van, maybe something’s stashed inside? | 这是他的车 也许就藏在里面 |
[17:46] | Whoa, side panels have been tampered with. | 侧板已经被人改过了 |
[17:48] | I’m thinking car trap. | 应该是车里有暗格 |
[17:49] | Cool. | 棒 |
[17:50] | I don’t know what that is. | 不知道你在说什么 |
[17:52] | It’s a hidden compartment, | 就是隐藏的隔层 |
[17:53] | that’s only activated if you press a button, | 只有按下按钮或是拉开开关 |
[17:55] | or flip a switch. | 才能打开 |
[17:57] | Kinda like Furiosa had in Fury Road. | 芙莉欧莎在《狂暴之路》里就这么干 |
[17:59] | That I get. | 这下懂了 |
[18:11] | Bingo! | 找到了 |
[18:16] | This stash contains everything from morphine to chemo meds, | 暗格里吗啡和化疗药物一应俱全 |
[18:20] | and enough of it to medicate your whole precinct. | 足够全警局的人用了 |
[18:23] | Enough to kill for. | 也足以令人狠下杀手 |
[18:24] | Possibly, though some of | 也许吧 虽然 |
[18:25] | these actually have no street value at all. | 当中有些药物在黑市上根本不值钱 |
[18:27] | Strictly for genuine medicinal purposes. | 只能用于真正的医学治疗 |
[18:30] | So what’s the scam? | 那怎么用来骗钱 |
[18:31] | Take a look at this label. | 看看这个标签 |
[18:33] | Looks pretty good. | 看着还挺好的 |
[18:34] | Except for one thing, | 除了一点 |
[18:35] | Pertuzumab is spelled with an s, | 帕妥珠单抗被写成”殊” |
[18:37] | instead of with a z. | 而不是”珠” |
[18:38] | – Counterfeit. – Indeed. | -假药 -没错 |
[18:40] | All of these pills contain the drugs they’re supposed to be, | 这些药丸都包含有药物应有的成分 |
[18:43] | but they also contain sugar. | 但同时还包含了糖分 |
[18:45] | So the bad guys cut it to | 所以坏人加入糖分 |
[18:47] | stretch out the inventory. That’s the scam. | 以增加药的数量 来骗钱 |
[18:49] | Precisely. | 没错 |
[18:50] | And FYI, there have been | 还有 去年本地 |
[18:52] | at least nine local deaths in the last year | 至少有九个因服用假药 |
[18:54] | all associated with counterfeit meds, | 而死亡的案例 |
[18:56] | and nobody could determine where they were coming from. | 没人找到假药的来源 |
[18:59] | Until now. | 现在找到了 |
[19:01] | I… I had no idea they were fake. | 我真的不知道那些是假药 |
[19:02] | Ian just told me we were undercutting big pharma, | 伊恩只跟我说卖得比大药厂便宜 |
[19:04] | and it was a victimless crime. | 这是无被害人犯罪 |
[19:06] | But it wasn’t victimless. | 但这不是无被害人犯罪 |
[19:07] | – I didn’t know that. – Oh, come on! | -我没想到 -拜托 |
[19:09] | Come on, you’re not that naive! | 拜托 你不是这么天真吧 |
[19:12] | I mean, where did you think they came from? | 那你觉得这些药是从哪来的 |
[19:13] | I don’t know, Ian had a way of finding things. | 我不知道 伊恩找东西很有一套 |
[19:15] | Um, Santiani’s with a Detective Harris. | 现在桑提亚尼和哈里斯警探在一起 |
[19:18] | They’re asking for you, and by asking I mean, run away! | 他们在找你 我言下之意是叫你快走 |
[19:29] | She’s your sister? | 她是你妹妹 |
[19:31] | Half-sister, minor relation. | 同父异母 并不亲近 |
[19:33] | The brass is gonna have your badge over this, | 上级肯定会因此撤你的职 |
[19:35] | and maybe mine too. | 也许连我也算上 |
[19:35] | And rightly so. | 就该这么做 |
[19:37] | You tampered with an active murder investigation. | 你干预一起正在调查的谋杀案 |
[19:39] | No, I worked my own counterfeit drug investigation, | 不是 我调查的是假药案 |
[19:42] | which ties into your murder investigation. | 正好涉及到你的谋杀案 |
[19:45] | You’re seriously doubling down, right now? | 你真的要变本加厉吗 |
[19:47] | Lucy didn’t kill anyone, that I know for sure. | 露西没有杀人 这点我很肯定 |
[19:49] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[19:50] | Oh, well for starters | 首先 |
[19:51] | there’s no evidence of her at the murder scene. | 没有证据表明她去过凶案现场 |
[19:53] | Her fingerprints are all over that motel. | 旅馆里到处都有她的指纹 |
[19:55] | Yeah, but Ian wasn’t killed at the motel. | 没错 但伊恩不是在旅馆遇害的 |
[19:57] | He was killed at the Pizzeria. | 他是在披萨店遇害的 |
[19:58] | Which is in my district. | 那是我管辖的区域 |
[19:59] | So your narcotics case is now mine. Okay, sweetheart? | 所以你的药品案也归我管 懂吗 亲爱的 |
[20:02] | The 2nd Precinct is perfectly | 第二分局完全有能力 |
[20:04] | capable of handling the narcotics case, | 调查药品案 |
[20:06] | as well as the murder case connected to those narcotics. | 或涉及谋杀的药品案 |
[20:09] | – Enough. – Captain, if you can’t handle your detective, | -别说了 -警监 若你管不住你的警探 |
[20:11] | the IAB can come in here and deal with this precinct. | 内部调查科可以介入管理此分局 |
[20:13] | I’ll talk to the chief myself if I have to. | 如有必要 我会亲自去找局长 |
[20:15] | Back off, Harris! | 够了 哈里斯 |
[20:16] | Whether you like it or not, | 不管你喜欢与否 |
[20:18] | your murder and our narcotics case are tied together. | 你的谋杀案牵扯到我们的药品案了 |
[20:21] | So you are working it with us. | 所以你现在要跟我们合作 |
[20:24] | And I will call the Chief if I have to. | 如有必要 我会通知局长 |
[20:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:28] | Let’s get to work. | 开始干活吧 |
[20:29] | Are you kidding me? | 开什么玩笑 |
[20:30] | He is working it with Jake. | 他要和杰克合作 |
[20:32] | You are already off the case. | 你已经不能插手这案子了 |
[20:34] | And if your interference jeopardizes a conviction, | 如果因为你插手影响了定罪 |
[20:37] | God help you, ’cause I won’t. | 就去祈求上帝 我不会帮你 |
[20:49] | Manny Diaz used to be the fifth man in a B&E gang. | 曼尼·迪亚兹曾是入室抢劫团伙的老五 |
[20:52] | Jewelry shops, banks, until he got caught. | 被捕之前抢过珠宝店和银行 |
[20:55] | And this matters because? | 这很重要是因为… |
[20:56] | Well, word on the street | 街头上流传的是 |
[20:57] | is he now specializes in hideaway compartments | 他现在专门制作我们在伊恩·詹德利车里 |
[20:59] | like the one we found in Ian Gendry’s van. | 找到的那种隐藏隔层 |
[21:01] | He uses a custom auto shop as a front. | 他用改装车店当幌子 |
[21:03] | I’m on it. I’m gonna hit the streets with Harris right now. | 我这就去 和哈里斯去外面调查 |
[21:06] | Harris? You’re not going with Laura? | 哈里斯 你不和劳拉一起去吗 |
[21:08] | As far as the Captain is concerned, Laura is in Siberia. | 警监认为 劳拉得避嫌 |
[21:11] | Ah, that explains why I saw her | 难怪我看见她 |
[21:13] | beating the crap out of the vending machine. | 在那边狂敲自动售卖机 |
[21:15] | Yeah, I get anywhere near Laura | 我只要靠近劳拉 |
[21:16] | and I’ll be in the gulag myself. | 就会像身处集中营一样 |
[21:20] | Yes, Hal? | 有事吗 哈尔 |
[21:21] | Lucy Diamond’s lawyer is here. | 露西·戴蒙德的律师来了 |
[21:24] | Would you break it to Laura that her dad’s here? | 你能告诉劳拉她老爸来了吗 |
[21:30] | Hal, my man. Got an assignment for you, Hal. | 哈尔 兄弟 有个活儿给你 |
[21:33] | Come on! Spit it out! | 快点 吐出来 |
[21:36] | You think you’re ticked off, huh? | 你以为就你生气吗 |
[21:38] | Do you have any idea | 你知不知道 |
[21:40] | what it’s like to have my own daughter lie to me? | 被自己的女儿骗了是什么感觉 |
[21:43] | Use me? | 还利用我 |
[21:44] | It’s what I’ve been trying to tell you for years. | 这么多年我一直想这么对你说 |
[21:47] | She’s a bad seed. | 她是个坏孩子 |
[21:48] | Not Lucy! You! | 露西不是 你才是 |
[21:51] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么 |
[21:53] | I’m the good one! | 我是好的那个 |
[21:53] | The good one, she says. | 她说自己是好的 |
[21:55] | Is that the one that grills me | 如果是好女儿 |
[21:57] | for information about my youngest child? | 怎么会跟我打探我小女儿的消息呢 |
[21:59] | Doesn’t tell me the child is in trouble. | 还不告诉我那孩子有麻烦了 |
[22:02] | And then tosses said child into lockup? | 然后又把那孩子监禁起来 |
[22:05] | Said child is 26-years-old. | 那孩子都26岁了 |
[22:08] | Your point is? | 你想说什么 |
[22:09] | – Goodbye, Hal. – Yeah. | -再见 哈尔 -好 |
[22:10] | Lucy is not a child. | 露西不是孩子了 |
[22:12] | She is a grownup who acts like a child. | 她是个举止幼稚的成年人 |
[22:15] | And I couldn’t tell you the truth | 我不能跟你说实话 |
[22:17] | because I knew that you would cover for her, | 是因为我知道你会替她辩解 |
[22:19] | like always, like now! | 一直都是 现在就是 |
[22:21] | That’s what family does. | 家人不就该这样吗 |
[22:23] | We watch out for each other, we help each other. | 彼此照顾 互相帮忙 |
[22:25] | Dad, I am trying to help Lucy. | 爸 我在要帮露西 |
[22:28] | Truly. | 真的 |
[22:29] | The people that she is involved with are no joke. | 她接触的那些人可不是闹着玩的 |
[22:32] | The safest place for her right now is here in holding. | 现在把她关在这里才是最安全的 |
[22:36] | Spoken like a true representative of the police state. | 口气真像个警方发言人 |
[22:39] | The ’60s called, they want their bullcrap back. | 六十年代让语录 别乱说废话 |
[22:42] | You listen to me. | 给我听好了 |
[22:43] | I am here as the legal counsel for Lucy Diamond, | 我现在是露西·戴蒙德的代表律师 |
[22:46] | and I demand her immediate release. | 我要求立即释放她 |
[22:49] | Sorry to break it to you, | 恕我直言 |
[22:50] | but being disbarred means that you are no longer a lawyer. | 律师资格被取消后 你已不是律师了 |
[22:53] | For your information, missy, | 那我告诉你 女士 |
[22:55] | I have since passed the bar in both Nevada and Guam. | 我在内华达和关岛都拿到资格证了 |
[22:58] | Diamond! | 戴蒙德 |
[23:00] | I cannot take any more of the two of you bickering in my precinct. | 我再也受不了你俩在我的警局吵架了 |
[23:04] | Officer, would you kindly | 警官 能麻烦你 |
[23:05] | escort this gentleman to the suspect in holding. | 带这位先生去见被关着的嫌犯吗 |
[23:08] | You have five minutes. | 给你五分钟 |
[23:11] | Thanks, gorgeous. | 谢谢 美女 |
[23:13] | Pushover. | 软柿子 |
[23:15] | Desk duty. | 文职 |
[23:21] | What do you guys want? | 你们想干什么 |
[23:22] | You made a special van, for Ian Gendry. | 你给伊恩·詹德利改装了他的车 |
[23:25] | Yesterday, he was shot twice in the chest. | 昨天他胸口中两枪身亡 |
[23:28] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你们在说什么 |
[23:29] | Hey, Harris! | 哈里斯 |
[23:31] | Come, check this out! | 过来看看这个 |
[23:31] | But be careful not to damage this baby. | 但小心别弄坏这宝贝 |
[23:35] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[23:37] | Yo! What the… | 你 干什么 |
[23:42] | – Oh, stop! – My bad! | -住手 -我的错 |
[23:43] | This isn’t my car, man. The owner’s gonna kill me dead. | 这不是我的车 车主会杀了我的 |
[23:46] | We will stop as soon as you tell us who referred Ian to you. | 说出是谁给你介绍伊恩的 我们就住手 |
[23:51] | All right, I’ll tell you everything I know. | 好 我把知道的都告诉你 |
[23:55] | But I’m not going to talk in front of a jury, okay? | 可我不想面对陪审团 好吗 |
[23:57] | I do, everyone I know is gonna end up like your boy, Ian. | 否则我认识的人都会步伊恩的后尘 |
[24:02] | We’re listening. | 接着说 |
[24:03] | You know Jimmy chun? | 你们认识吉米·钟吗 |
[24:04] | Illuminate us. | 说说看 |
[24:05] | Chinese dude, rollin’ in it. | 中国人 很有钱 |
[24:07] | Brings me most of my business, okay? | 我大部分生意都是他介绍的 |
[24:09] | Had me customize a van specially for Ian. | 他让我给伊恩改装车 |
[24:11] | That is until Ian tried to make a punk outta chun. | 直到伊恩想从钟那里捞点钱 |
[24:12] | So chun took care of him. | 所以钟解决了他 |
[24:14] | Make a punk out of him, how? | 怎么从他那里捞钱 |
[24:15] | By going into business using contacts he met through chun. | 利用通过钟认识的客户做买卖 |
[24:18] | Skimmed money, bought product from a competitor. | 捞钱 从竞争对手那里买药品 |
[24:22] | They punked the wrong dude if you ask me. | 我只能说他们惹错人了 |
[24:24] | Who’s the “They” in this story? | 你说的”他们”是指谁 |
[24:26] | Ian and his hot-ass girlfriend. | 伊恩和他的性感女友 |
[24:32] | Ian’s girlfriend is involved? | 伊恩的女友也牵扯进来了 |
[24:33] | She picked up the van herself. | 她亲自来取车 |
[24:36] | Tested all the compartments. | 检查了所有隔层 |
[24:37] | The girl is in it deep. | 她的作用不小 |
[24:51] | Lying little snake. | 你个谎话精 |
[24:53] | I don’t appreciate the name calling. | 我不喜欢这个称呼 |
[24:55] | And what exactly did I lie about? | 我到底撒了什么谎 |
[24:57] | What didn’t you lie about? | 你有什么是没撒谎的 |
[25:00] | Does the name Jimmy chun ring a bell? | 对吉米·钟这名字有印象吗 |
[25:03] | You knew all along that you were selling counterfeit drugs. | 你一直都知道你卖的是假药 |
[25:07] | Everything that you said was a self-serving lie. | 你说的每句话都是自私的谎言 |
[25:10] | No, not everything. | 不 不是每件事 |
[25:12] | Okay, I swear to you, I had no idea the pills were fake. | 好吧 我发誓 我不知道药是假的 |
[25:14] | Yeah, but you had to know that they were obtained illegally. | 但你肯定知道这些药品是非法取得的 |
[25:19] | I couldn’t get out of it. | 我没法脱身 |
[25:20] | Oh, of course not. | 当然没有 |
[25:21] | I told Ian we were getting in too deep. | 我跟伊恩说过我们陷得太深了 |
[25:23] | But he had already made the deal with Jimmy, | 但他已和吉米谈好了 |
[25:24] | and Jimmy chun is not the kind of person you screw over. | 而且吉米·钟不好骗 |
[25:26] | But how can you be so idiotic as to skim money from him? | 但你怎么会蠢到去捞他的钱 |
[25:30] | – That was Ian! – Oh, of course it was! | -是伊恩干的 -可不是吗 |
[25:33] | I swear to you. | 我发誓 |
[25:34] | Why do you think Ian’s dead and I’m still here? | 所以伊恩死了而我还活着 |
[25:36] | Lucy, withholding information like that | 露西 你这样隐瞒实情 |
[25:39] | is another prosecutable offense. | 也是违法犯罪 |
[25:41] | You are not doing yourself any favors here. | 你这样对你自己没有好处 |
[25:43] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[25:45] | – I panicked. – Where’s the skimmed money? | -我感到害怕 -赃款在哪里 |
[25:47] | I mean, I’m guessing it wasn’t stuffed down Ian’s pants | 我猜没有塞在伊恩的裤子里 |
[25:50] | when he was running for his life. | 毕竟他那时在逃命 |
[25:51] | And we didn’t find 10 bucks on you. | 我们在你身上也没搜到一分钱 |
[25:53] | And don’t even think about lying | 别想说谎 |
[25:55] | because I will smack the living… | 因为我会狠狠抽… |
[25:57] | – Diamond! – Sisters can smack sisters. | -戴蒙德 -姐姐可以抽妹妹 |
[25:59] | Not in a police precinct they can’t. | 在警局里不可以 |
[26:01] | Ian had me put it in a safe place. | 伊恩让我放到了一个安全的地方 |
[26:06] | Uptown. | 在市郊 |
[26:09] | Way uptown. | 远郊 |
[26:11] | Do not tell me | 别告诉我 |
[26:13] | that you stashed drug money in dad’s apartment. | 你把卖药赚的钱藏在爸爸的公寓里 |
[26:18] | Oh, boy! | 天呐 |
[26:19] | Under his couch, he has no idea. | 放在沙发底下 他不知道 |
[26:22] | How can you drag him into this? | 你怎么能把他牵扯进来 |
[26:24] | The one person in the world who has your back. | 他是这世上唯一支持你的人 |
[26:28] | Okay, how much? | 多少钱 |
[26:30] | 50,000. | 五万 |
[26:32] | But we owed 100. | 但我们欠了十万 |
[26:34] | Ian blew the rest. | 伊恩把剩下的全花了 |
[26:35] | Ah, surprise, surprise. | 天呐 天呐 |
[26:36] | When Jimmy caught on, Ian wanted to buy us some time. | 当吉米问起时 伊恩想拖延时间 |
[26:41] | He made up a story about landing a buyer, | 他谎称找到了买家 |
[26:43] | who could handle all of the bills that Jimmy had stacked up. | 这个人能解决吉米所有的债 |
[26:47] | A whale. | 富豪啊 |
[26:50] | But, I guess our time ran out. | 但 我们拖不下去了 |
[26:53] | If you had told me the truth from the beginning, | 如果你一开始就跟我说实话 |
[26:55] | I could’ve helped you. | 我还可以帮你 |
[26:57] | But now there’s nothing I can do to save you. | 但现在我无法救你了 |
[27:01] | You’re going to prison. | 你要坐牢了 |
[27:04] | No, I’m not. | 不会的 |
[27:07] | I was never read my Miranda rights. | 没人告诉我我的米兰达权利 |
[27:13] | Please, tell me that is also a lie. | 请告诉我这不是真的 |
[27:20] | We were in the mall, arguing, sister to sister. | 我们姐妹俩当时在商场吵架 |
[27:23] | You handcuffed me. | 你铐住了我 |
[27:26] | I was in custody, just like I am now. | 我被拘留了 就像现在这样 |
[27:29] | Which means that everything you have against me is inadmissible. | 所以你对我的所有指控都不被法律承认 |
[27:35] | I get to walk. | 我可以走了 |
[27:37] | According to my lawyer. | 我律师说的 |
[27:38] | Thank you for letting him come by. | 谢谢你把他叫来 |
[27:44] | Oh, boy! | 天呐 |
[28:04] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[28:34] | Here you go, girl. | 给你 小姐 |
[28:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:41] | If you’re just gonna sit there judging, I can go back to my seat. | 你要坐这责怪我 我就回自己的座位 |
[28:43] | What, did I say a word? | 我说什么了吗 |
[28:44] | I’m a mind reader. | 我会读心术 |
[28:45] | Oh, you should spend less time reading people’s minds | 你该少花点时间读别人的心思 |
[28:48] | and more time reading them their rights. | 多花点时间告诉他们的权利 |
[28:50] | – Okay. – I’m… No, no, no! | -好 -我… 慢着慢着 |
[28:53] | Just sit, stay. | 就坐这儿 别走 |
[28:54] | How about we just take off our detective hats? | 我们忘掉自己警探的身份如何 |
[28:57] | And let’s just be two ladies having a drink. | 就当女人间喝酒聊天 |
[29:02] | Tough day? | 今天很不顺吗 |
[29:03] | I have this pain in the ass boss | 我有个讨厌的上司 |
[29:04] | who always thinks she’s right. | 她老觉得自己是对的 |
[29:05] | – Okay! – But today she was right. | -好吧 -但今天她是对的 |
[29:11] | I messed up. | 我搞砸了 |
[29:20] | – You? – I have a pain in the ass detective | -你呢 -我手下有个讨厌的警探 |
[29:22] | who always knows she’s right. | 她总知道自己是对的 |
[29:25] | And though she did mess up, | 然而她真的搞砸了 |
[29:27] | profoundly. | 很彻底 |
[29:29] | I think that she stumbled onto a really big fish | 我觉得她钓到了一条大鱼 |
[29:32] | and I would like to help reel him in. | 我愿意帮她把鱼拉上来 |
[29:36] | – What’s the play? – I’m not sure. | -你准备怎么做 -我不确定 |
[29:38] | We’ve got no physical evidence tying chun to the murder, | 我们没有物证证明钟和谋杀有关 |
[29:40] | we’ve got one witness who won’t testify, | 证人方面 一个不愿作证 |
[29:43] | and the other one, I wouldn’t trust her as far as I can throw her. | 另一个我完全不相信她 |
[29:48] | – No offense. – None taken. | -无意冒犯 -不要紧 |
[29:51] | So how do you catch a big fish when you don’t have any bait? | 没有鱼饵你怎么钓大鱼 |
[29:57] | With a whale. | 靠那个富豪 |
[29:58] | Keep talking. | 继续说 |
[29:59] | What if… | 假如 |
[30:02] | the whale Ian made up | 伊恩编出来的那个富豪 |
[30:05] | showed up to make the deal? | 现身来做交易呢 |
[30:07] | Let me guess, | 让我猜猜 |
[30:08] | the whale has fantastic hair and vodka breath? | 这富豪发型飘逸 满嘴伏特加味 |
[30:12] | Well, I brush my teeth. | 我会刷牙的 |
[30:17] | It’s viable. | 办法可行 |
[30:18] | But, you wouldn’t be able to contact them out of the blue. | 但你不能冒然联系他们 |
[30:20] | We would need someone from the inside to set it up. | 我们需要找个内应来安排一下 |
[30:25] | But we do have someone on the inside. | 但我们的确有个内应 |
[30:28] | And exactly why should my client do anything to help the police? | 为什么我的委托人要帮警察 |
[30:32] | She is not your client. | 她不是你的委托人 |
[30:33] | If we are going to get hung up on titles, | 如果我们还要纠结于称呼的话 |
[30:35] | this negotiation isn’t going anywhere. | 我们的谈判不会有什么结果 |
[30:37] | This isn’t a negotiation! | 这不是谈判 |
[30:39] | I need help, okay? | 我需要帮助 好吗 |
[30:41] | There is a drug kingpin out there | 有个贩药头目在逍遥法外 |
[30:44] | causing who knows how many deaths. | 都不知道害死了多少人 |
[30:46] | On top of ordering the murder of Lucy’s boyfriend. | 他还下令杀了露西的男友 |
[30:50] | And if she doesn’t make it right, she’s next. | 如果她不弃恶从善 她就是下一个 |
[30:52] | So, she can just sit on her ass and do nothing, | 她可以无动于衷 |
[30:54] | or for the first time in your life, you could do the right thing. | 也可以做出有生以来第一件正确的事 |
[30:57] | – Don’t listen to her… – Okay. | -别听她的 -好吧 |
[31:01] | I’ll do it. | 我要做 |
[31:03] | How do I know you’re not gonna screw me and bail like you always do? | 我怎么知道你这次不会耍我后跑掉 |
[31:09] | Pinky swear. | 拉钩 |
[31:15] | I never should have taught you two that. | 我不该教你俩这个的 |
[31:33] | Have something for me? | 有什么要给我的吗 |
[31:35] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[31:38] | It’s the 50,000. | 五万块 |
[31:41] | That’s only half. | 这只是一半 |
[31:41] | I know. I need to talk to him. | 我知道 我要跟他谈谈 |
[31:44] | Hey, I need to talk to you! | 我要跟你谈谈 |
[31:48] | I’m done talking. | 我谈够了 |
[31:50] | Get me my money | 把我的钱给我 |
[31:50] | or you end up like your boyfriend. | 不然你就和你男友一个下场 |
[31:52] | Wait. Listen to me. | 等一下 听我说 |
[31:54] | Ian blew 50,000 reeling in a buyer. | 伊恩花五万块找到一个买主 |
[31:56] | There was no buyer. | 根本没有买主 |
[31:58] | That was a fantasy he worked up to stall. | 是他拖延时间编出来的 |
[32:00] | You’re wrong. She’s real. | 你错了 她真实存在 |
[32:02] | Alexandra Muller, Lunara Health. | 卢纳拉健康中心的亚历山德拉·穆勒 |
[32:04] | And she’s has been calling me non-stop, | 她没完没了地给我打电话 |
[32:06] | wanting to know when she can make the buy. | 想知道她什么时候能交易 |
[32:09] | She wants it all. | 她要全部买下 |
[32:10] | All this five million dollars? | 这全部值五百万元 |
[32:13] | She wants it all. | 她要全部买下 |
[32:17] | You mess with Jimmy chun, you die. | 敢耍吉米·钟 你就死定了 |
[32:19] | I’m not messing with you. | 我没耍你 |
[32:23] | Two ‘o clock, JFK, Terminal Five. | 两点 肯尼迪机场 第五航站楼 |
[32:26] | Inside the terminal? | 在航站楼里面吗 |
[32:27] | Gate 37, tell her to come alone. | 37号登机口 让她一个人来 |
[32:29] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[32:38] | It’s on. | 好了 |
[32:39] | – He bought it. – Let’s hope so. | -他相信了 -但愿如此 |
[32:48] | Okay? | 可以吗 |
[33:23] | Package is delivered. | 包裹已送达 |
[33:23] | Team is in position. | 组员已就位 |
[33:25] | Copy. Sixty seconds, intel incoming. | 收到 嫌犯一分钟后就到 |
[33:28] | So, you do realize that pulling a fast one on Jimmy chun | 你知道是因为骗了吉米·钟 |
[33:33] | is what got your sister’s boyfriend killed? | 你妹妹的男友才被杀的吧 |
[33:34] | And now you’re doing the exact same thing. | 而你现在又在重蹈覆辙 |
[33:37] | – If at first you don’t succeed… – Yeah, I know that one. | -一而再 再而三 -这我知道 |
[33:40] | I also know the definition of insanity | 我还知道疯狂的定义是 |
[33:43] | is trying the same thing | 不断尝试同一件事情 |
[33:44] | over and over and expecting a different result. | 却期待有不同的结果 |
[33:46] | Except this time the results would be busting a drug lord | 可这次结果会是抓捕一个贩药头目 |
[33:50] | and saving who knows how many lives. | 并且拯救很多条性命 |
[33:52] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[33:53] | Just remember, do not call the cavalry until… | 记住 在获取赃物之前 |
[33:56] | Until I have drugs in hand. | 不要让装甲队行动 |
[33:58] | – Duh! – Don’t “Duh” me. | -嗯哼 -不要对我嗯哼 |
[34:01] | This is your life that we’re talking about. | 这事攸关你的性命 |
[34:03] | Not to mention a $5 million conspiracy. | 更何况这是五百万美元的骗局 |
[34:05] | No idea how five million bucks worth of pills | 无法想象价值五百万美元的药 |
[34:08] | are going to magically appear in an airport terminal. | 怎么奇迹般地出现在机场航站楼里 |
[34:11] | He’s got something up his sleeve. | 他肯定还留了一手 |
[34:13] | I mean the guy is smart enough | 我是说这家伙挺聪明 |
[34:14] | to get you to come inside the airport. | 知道选择机场做交易 |
[34:16] | It’s insurance against you being armed or miked. | 可以防止你带枪或带窃听器 |
[34:18] | So you beeline to the bathroom… | 所以你径直走向洗手间 |
[34:20] | Duh! | 嗯哼 |
[34:23] | Get your phone, I gotta follow you on Find My Friends. | 手机拿来 我要用”找好友”应用定位你 |
[34:27] | Why? | 为什么 |
[34:27] | Precautionary measures in case we lose track of you. | 以防我们把你跟丢了 |
[34:30] | Captain, I have blown an operation a grand total of zero times. | 警监 我搞砸任务的记录是零次 |
[34:34] | And I am not about to start now. | 这次我也没打算破零 |
[34:36] | Yeah, Justin gave me an earful too, | 贾斯汀也跟我唠叨过 |
[34:37] | but, ever since I lost him in Walmart, | 但自从我在沃尔玛跟丢他之后 |
[34:40] | I track him 24/7. | 我全天候追踪他 |
[34:41] | Paranoid much? | 这么疑神疑鬼 |
[34:43] | It’s true in parenting as it is in police work. | 做警察和做父母是一样的 |
[34:46] | You hope for the best, | 要积极乐观 |
[34:47] | but you plan for the worst. | 也要未雨绸缪 |
[34:49] | Yikes! | 恶心 |
[34:52] | I guess this makes us friends. | 我想我们已经成为好友了 |
[34:54] | I guess it does. | 我想也是 |
[35:01] | Come through. | 进来 |
[35:15] | Buddy, why don’t you watch where you’re going? | 伙计 你怎么不看路 |
[35:17] | – Get in. – I’m sorry? | -进来 -你说什么 |
[35:19] | Get in and pull the tarp over you. | 进来 把防水布盖在身上 |
[35:21] | We’re going to Jimmy. | 我们去找吉米 |
[35:24] | Oh, goody gumdrops. | 真是好极了 |
[35:25] | Um, okay, I just need to pop into the little girl’s room. | 我要去趟女洗手间 |
[35:28] | Jimmy says, “Get in or the deal’s off.” | 吉米说了”进来 不然取消交易” |
[35:30] | And I need your phone. | 我还需要你的手机 |
[35:40] | Is she going to the bathroom? | 她正在去洗手间吗 |
[35:41] | Maintenance dude cut her off. | 维修人员拦住了她 |
[35:42] | Does anybody have eyes on her? | 有人盯着她吗 |
[35:43] | I’ll go check. | 我去看看 |
[35:53] | She never made it in. The package is still here. | 她没进来 包裹还在里面 |
[35:55] | Where did that maintenance guy with the cart go? | 那个推车的维修人员去哪了 |
[35:58] | Hey, captain, there’s a problem. | 警监 这边出问题了 |
[36:00] | Laura appears to have been intercepted | 劳拉还没取回包裹 |
[36:01] | before she retrieved the package. | 就被拦截了 |
[36:04] | I’m not seeing her on my phone. | 我手机定位不到她了 |
[36:06] | Damn it, where the hell is she? | 该死 她去哪里了 |
[36:18] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[36:20] | No! | 不 |
[36:22] | The cart. | 那辆推车 |
[36:23] | They’ve got her. | 她在他们手上 |
[36:33] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[36:44] | Miss Muller, yes? | 穆勒小姐 对吗 |
[36:46] | If I’d known I would be riding in a trash bin, | 早知道我要坐一辆垃圾车 |
[36:48] | I wouldn’t have showered. | 我就不洗澡了 |
[36:49] | A necessary irritant in order to ensure the safety of all parties. | 为了保证各方安全 只能委屈你了 |
[36:52] | If you say so. | 随便你了 |
[36:54] | Could we do this? I have a dinner. | 可以开始交易吗 我晚饭还有约 |
[36:56] | Let’s do it. | 开始吧 |
[37:10] | Why aren’t we seeing her? | 我们为什么定位不到她 |
[37:14] | Damn it, Laura, where are you? | 该死 劳拉 你在哪里 |
[37:18] | Identical look in chemical composites, | 化学成分一样 |
[37:20] | 99% of the efficacy of the big pharma product | 可以达到大型药厂产品99%的药效 |
[37:23] | at one fifth the price. | 价格只要五分一 |
[37:24] | I’ll take ’em all. | 我都要了 |
[37:25] | I take it you know that the price tag is five million. | 你应该知道价格是五百万吧 |
[37:27] | I’ll thrown in the truck at no extra charge. | 卡车免费送你 |
[37:29] | Lucky me. | 你真好 |
[37:31] | I will need my phone to transfer the funds. | 我需要我的手机完成转账 |
[37:33] | I assume you would like to get paid while I’m here. | 你应该希望当着我的面拿到钱吧 |
[37:35] | You assume correctly. | 你说得对 |
[37:40] | 短信: 桑提亚尼 短信: 杰克 短信: 梅雷迪思 短信: 麦克斯 | |
[37:47] | Routing number. | 汇款路径编码 |
[37:48] | Oh, wow, he looks brand new. | 他刚出生不久吧 |
[37:52] | Ten days. | 十天了 |
[38:00] | Say hello to five million bucks. | 准备接收五百万吧 |
[38:03] | 新存款 数额 日期 | |
[38:06] | – Hello. – Well, assuming the efficacy is what you say it is, | -你好 -如果货像你说的一样好 |
[38:09] | let’s do this again in six months. Good? | 半年后再找你入货 好吗 |
[38:11] | – Quite good. – It’s a plan. | -好的 -说定了 |
[38:14] | So can I have the keys so I can get the hell out of here? | 把钥匙给我让我出去吧 |
[38:17] | My colleague will have to drive you out the gate. | 我的同事负责载你出去 |
[38:19] | Sorry, airport protocol. | 抱歉 这是机场的规定 |
[38:21] | You can take it from there. | 然后你就自由了 |
[38:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:33] | I was just making sure you didn’t have a stick shift, | 我只是想看看是不是自动档 |
[38:35] | this is my first truck. | 我没坐过卡车 |
[38:41] | Move it, move it, move it. | 快 快 快 |
[38:42] | Hands up! | 举起手来 |
[38:42] | Drop your weapon. | 放下武器 |
[38:47] | On the ground. | 趴下 |
[38:48] | On the ground. | 趴下 |
[38:50] | Drop it. | 都趴下 |
[38:51] | Nobody move. | 都不许动 |
[38:53] | 99% efficacy, my ass. | 99%药效 才怪 |
[38:55] | James chun, you are under arrest for the murder of Ian Gendry, | 吉米·钟你被捕了 罪名是谋杀伊恩·詹德利 |
[38:59] | distribution of counterfeit pharmaceuticals | 以及销售仿制药品 |
[39:01] | and at least nine deaths attributed to those pharmaceuticals. | 并导致至少九人服药死亡 |
[39:04] | That’s nine that we know of. | 目前知道有九人 |
[39:06] | You can bet we’re gonna keep looking. | 我们会追根究底的 |
[39:07] | I’ll find out who you are, where you live. | 我会找出你是谁 住在哪 |
[39:09] | There’s no hiding from me. | 你逃不出我的手心 |
[39:10] | You’re dead, you hear me? Dead! | 你死定了 听见了吗 死定了 |
[39:12] | Gonna miss you, too. | 我也会想你的 |
[39:14] | Take care. | 保重 |
[39:15] | Pretty good sting, detective. | 干得不错 警探 |
[39:17] | Pretty good? | 只是不错吗 |
[39:18] | Just stay the hell out of my district. | 别管我辖区的事 |
[39:20] | As long as you stay the hell out of mine. | 你也别管我的就行 |
[39:24] | Hey. Just in case you were wondering how we found you. | 想知道我们是怎么找到你的吗 |
[39:28] | Look at that. | 这样啊 |
[39:29] | Like I said, you hope for the best, but you plan for the worst. | 我说过 要积极乐观 也要未雨绸缪 |
[39:35] | Thanks for finding me… | 谢谢你们找到我 |
[39:38] | Friend. | 好友 |
[39:49] | Hey, I heard it worked. | 我听说成功了 |
[39:51] | It did. We got him. | 没错 我们抓到他了 |
[39:54] | Good. | 很好 |
[39:58] | – On the road again? – No. | -又要上路了吗 -不是 |
[40:00] | Actually, you guys, confiscated my stuff at the motel. | 你们没收了我留在汽车旅馆里的东西 |
[40:02] | So, I’m just getting it back. | 我只是把它们拿回来 |
[40:04] | Actually, I was wondering if I could come stay with you a while. | 我能和你一起住段日子吗 |
[40:10] | Finally, get to know my nephews. | 可以跟我的外甥们熟络一下 |
[40:14] | You know, forget it. It’s a stupid idea. | 算了吧 真是异想天开 |
[40:16] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[40:18] | It’s… | 这 |
[40:20] | It’s a great idea. | 这是个很好的注意 |
[40:22] | I would just need you to | 但你要保证你真的会 |
[40:23] | promise that you really would stay for a while. | 住一段日子 |
[40:26] | They’re little boys, | 他们是小男孩 |
[40:28] | I can’t dangle an aunt in front of them | 不能让他们刚见着小姨 |
[40:30] | just to have her disappear again. | 转眼她就不见了 |
[40:36] | I pinky swear. | 我们拉钩 |
[40:45] | 随时随地查看更新信息 控制路由器远程下载 签到升级更加方便 赶快安装起来吧 | |
[40:48] | That’s adorable. Grab your bag. | 真可爱 拿上你的包 |
[40:50] | Where are we going? | 我们去哪儿 |
[40:51] | One PP is holding a press conference | 总部要开发布会宣布抓捕的消息 |
[40:52] | to announce the bust live on the local news, | 在本地新闻直播 |
[40:55] | so it’s time for your close up. | 你要去拍特写了 |
[40:56] | Oh, no, no, no. I’m allergic to close ups. | 不行不行 我对特写过敏 |
[40:59] | Too bad. | 真遗憾 |
[41:00] | This was your bust. | 这是你抓捕的 |
[41:02] | I’m not doing this alone. | 我不要一个人去 |
[41:08] | Thanks to a joint effort | 在第二分局和 |
[41:09] | by the 2nd and the 82nd precincts, | 82分局的共同努力下 |
[41:12] | today the NYPD dealt a major blow | 纽约警局今日破获一起 |
[41:15] | to the city’s black market pharmaceutical trade | 本市药品黑市巨额交易案 |
[41:18] | and scored a big win for justice. | 成功伸张了正义 |
[41:21] | – Our thanks to… – And Laura eye roll, drink! | -我们要感谢 -劳拉翻白眼了 喝吧 |
[41:23] | Contributing to the success of this operation, | 为这次行动的成功做出了努力 |
[41:26] | but in particular Detective Malcom Harris from the 82nd. | 特别感谢82分局的马尔科姆·哈里斯警探 |
[41:27] | 破获跨三州假药团伙 纽约警局称其至少造成九人死亡 | |
[41:32] | Drink! | 喝 |
[41:33] | And from my own command, | 和来自我辖区的 |
[41:35] | Detective Laura Diamond. | 劳拉·戴蒙德警探 |
[41:37] | Was that a gunshot? | 那是枪声吗 |
[41:38] | 破获跨三洲假药团伙 纽约警局称其至少造成九人死亡 | |
[41:40] | You are watching live footage of a press conference | 您正在收看纽约警局总部 |
[41:42] | inside 1 Police Plaza | 新闻发布会的实况转播 |
[41:45] | where it appears gunfire may have downed a female officer. | 一名女警官可能中枪 |
[42:03] | The female officer that they brought in, where is she? | 他们送来的女警官在哪儿 |
[42:05] | I think they’re still in triage. | 应该还在分诊处 |
[42:18] | Santiani? | 桑提亚尼 |
[42:24] | She’s gone. | 她死了 |