时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | After several weeks of dating, | 交往了几个星期后 |
[00:13] | things between our two young lovebirds were seriously heating up | 这两名热恋中的小情侣之间的 温度上升得很猛 |
[00:17] | to about room temperature. | 几乎达到了室温 |
[00:19] | ‘Cause that’s as hot as things can get with two Indian moms | 当身边总是有两位 印度裔妈妈在转悠的时候 |
[00:22] | constantly hovering nearby. | 温度也只能达到那么高了 |
[00:25] | But even though there was very little action happening between these two, | 即便这两名情侣没有什么行动 |
[00:29] | Devi was feeling happier in this new relationship | 这段关系让德维获得了更多的快乐 |
[00:32] | than she had in a long time. | 她很久都没这么开心过了 |
[00:35] | Hey, Devi! | 嘿 德维! |
[00:38] | ♪ It’s nothing without you ♪ | 嘿 |
[00:44] | I mean, look at them. | 看看他们呀 |
[00:46] | No one can deny there’s some great chemistry here. | 没人能否认他们俩很来电 |
[00:49] | Too bad it’ll now be channeled into an hour’s worth of footsie. | 可惜在接下来的一小时 俩人只能在脚下调情了 |
[00:54] | ♪ Passion ♪ ♪ Let the world wash over me… ♪ | 剧名:…和男友亲热 |
[00:58] | Ugh. You guys, Des and I need to hook up. | 听着 德斯和我真的需要亲热 |
[01:01] | Because of our moms, | 因为妈妈总是在旁边 |
[01:02] | all we can do is just panic French when they’re not looking. | 我们只能趁她们没有盯着看时 迅速地进行法式接吻 |
[01:05] | I’m getting like blue oves. | 我无从发泄欲望啊 |
[01:07] | – Oh. – Sorry. That sounds painful. | 太糟了 那听起来很痛苦 |
[01:09] | It’s not like I need to have full-on sex yet, | 我不是说我需要完整的性爱 |
[01:11] | but I do want to get horizontal, you know? | 但我很想滚床单 知道吗? |
[01:14] | Totally. | 完全明白 |
[01:15] | Ugh. It’s just so annoying because otherwise, Des and I are really great. | 这太烦人了 不然我和德斯真的很合拍 |
[01:19] | This might be my best relationship ever. | 这可能是我谈过的最好的恋爱 |
[01:22] | Okay, which I know is an incredibly low bar, | 好 我知道我的标准出奇地低 |
[01:26] | but I just feel really happy. | 但我真的感觉很开心 |
[01:28] | Well, it just sounds like you need your mom out of the house so you can have some alone time. | 听起来你需要把妈妈赶出家门 这样你就有独处的时间了 |
[01:32] | Nah, if she found out I had a boy over, my ass would be Rapunzeled. | 不行 要是她知道我让男生来家里了 我就会变成莴苣公主了 |
[01:35] | Well, what if you threw a game night with your friends and Des’s friends. | 举办一个游戏之夜怎么样? 把你和德斯的朋友都请过去 |
[01:40] | While we’re in a deep game of charades, | 当我们玩哑谜猜字游戏 玩得正起劲的时候 |
[01:42] | you can steal Des up to your room and get horizonts. | 你就可以把德斯带上你的床了 |
[01:45] | Okay, okay. I’m loving this idea, but how do we get my mom to leave? | 好 我觉得这个主意很不错 但怎么把我妈妈赶走呢? |
[01:49] | I mean, she hates most people, and she just bought a 1,000-piece puzzle. | 大部分人都不招她喜欢 而且她刚刚买了1000片的拼图 |
[01:54] | Would any of you girls want tickets to Shen Yun? | 你们有谁想要 神韵艺术团的表演门票吗? |
[01:56] | The Chinese dance show that buys all the ad space in our school paper? | 就是买下我们学校报纸所有 广告空间的中国舞蹈表演艺术团? |
[02:00] | Yeah. It’s a rich celebration of color and sound. | 对 它的表演是 色彩与声音的美妙结合 |
[02:04] | I was gonna surprise my book club with them, | 我本来想给读书俱乐部一个惊喜的 |
[02:06] | but they kicked me out for asking to read Outlander a third time. | 但我因为要求读第三遍《异乡人》 被踢出去了 |
[02:09] | Uh, actually, yeah. | 那给我吧 帕洛玛老师 我很乐意从你手上 |
[02:10] | I’d be happy to take those tickets off of your hands, Mrs. Paloma. | 拿走这几张门票 |
[02:13] | Wonderful. The seats are partial view in the rear of the second mezzanine. | 太好了 座位在第二夹层后面 只能看到一部分舞台 |
[02:18] | Enjoy. | 祝你们看得开心 |
[02:19] | And with those tickets came Devi’s ticket to some alone time with Des. | 有了这些门票 德维跟德斯也有了单独相处的入门券 |
[02:28] | Weird. | 奇怪 |
[02:29] | Says the boy who had to go to the hospital to have his shit removed. | 你被迫去医院把屎清出来 还敢说我奇怪? |
[02:32] | Good morning, gorgeous beings. | 早安 漂亮的同学们 |
[02:34] | I spent the weekend in Ojai communing with your work, | 我在奥海镇度过了周末 跟你们的作品做了亲密交流 |
[02:37] | and it was powerful and sensual and… | 是非常强大的一场感官之旅 |
[02:41] | knocked me flat on my ass. | 让我直接躺平了 |
[02:43] | So, with that being said, here are your pear drawings back. | 说了那么多 我现在就把你们画的梨发回给你们 |
[02:46] | Margot, it’s violent. It’s chaotic. | 玛歌 这很暴力 很混乱 |
[02:49] | Brava. A-plus. | 特别好 A+ |
[02:51] | Trent, your pear made me question everything. A-plus-plus. | 特伦特 你的梨让我质疑一切 A++ |
[02:57] | Thank you, Ms. Nuni. I, like, became a pear to make this. | 谢谢你 努妮老师 我为了画这幅画 化身成了一只梨 |
[03:01] | I know you did. | 我知道你这么做了 |
[03:03] | And yours was bad. D-minus. | 你画得很差劲 D- |
[03:05] | What? What? | 什么? |
[03:06] | Did you not understand the assignment? | 你不明白作业的意思吗? |
[03:08] | Yeah, you said to draw a pear and I did. It… It looks exactly like Margot’s. | 你不是说要画梨吗?我画了呀 看起来跟玛歌的一模一样 |
[03:12] | First of all, I never said draw a pear. I said capture a pear. | 首先 我从没说要“画”梨 我说的是要“捕捉”一只梨 |
[03:16] | I don’t see the pear’s journey here. I don’t see its needs. | 我从你的画中没看到梨的旅程 没看到它的需要 |
[03:19] | Its needs? | 它的需要? |
[03:21] | Ms. Nuni, it needs an A-plus. | 努妮女士 它需要一个A+ |
[03:24] | Well, if you want a higher score, you’re gonna have to go deeper, Ben. | 好吧 如果你想要更高的分数 你得画出深度 本 |
[03:28] | And you can try the assignment again. I just insist that Margot tutor you. | 你可以重做一次作业 我要求让玛歌辅导你 |
[03:32] | Tutor me? No, I-I’m not a tutee. | 辅导我?不行 我不能受辅导 |
[03:35] | I’m the one who does the tutoring. | 我才是辅导别人的 |
[03:37] | Mmm. Don’t worry. I’ll be gentle. | 别担心 我会很温柔的 |
[03:42] | All right, so what do you think? | 好吧 你觉得怎么样? |
[03:44] | Who’s ready to get the Shen Yunned out of them? | 谁想去看神韵演出呢? |
[03:47] | I’m confused. Your teacher just gave you these? | 我不明白 这是你的老师给你的? |
[03:49] | – Mm-hmm. – Did they ask for something in return? | 有没有要求什么作为回报? |
[03:52] | No. No, no, no, no. It was Mrs. Paloma. | 没有 是帕洛玛老师给的 |
[03:54] | Don’t worry. There’s nothing molesty happening here. | 别担心 没有人骚扰我 |
[03:57] | Wow, Shen Yun. I’ve always wanted to see that show, but not enough to get tickets. | 哇 神韵啊 我一直想看表演 但还没有到要去买票的程度 |
[04:01] | Didn’t your sad teacher have anything better, | 你那伤心的老师 没有更好的演出门票吗? |
[04:03] | like tickets to Mean Girls, the musical? | 比如音乐剧《贱女孩》吗? |
[04:05] | I’m a Regina. | 我和瑞吉娜一样 |
[04:06] | Devi, these tickets are for Friday. | 德维 这些是周五的门票 |
[04:09] | Rhyah and Des are supposed to come over for dinner that night. | 那晚莱雅和德斯会过来吃晚饭 |
[04:12] | Rhyah can go too. | 莱雅也可以去 |
[04:13] | TripAdvisor describes it as “magical and a feast for the senses | 猫途鹰网评论说表演 “很神奇 是一场感官盛宴 |
[04:16] | and several hours long.” | 表演长达数小时” |
[04:17] | Oh, and what will you be doing while we’re at the show? | 那我们去看演出的时候 你干什么呢? |
[04:21] | I was thinking of hosting a game night for a few friends, | 我想举办游戏之夜 请几个朋友过来 |
[04:23] | like, Eleanor, Fabiola, and maybe Des if he wanted to show up. | 比如埃莉诺、法比奥拉 要是德斯想过来的话 也可以一起 |
[04:26] | Nalini wasn’t stupid. | 娜里妮不是傻子 |
[04:28] | She knew Devi had a crush on Des, | 她知道德维喜欢上德斯了 |
[04:30] | but also she was stupid because she had no idea the crush was reciprocal | 但她也有点傻 因为她完全不知道 他们俩的好感是互相的 |
[04:34] | and about to get physical. | 而且他们快要上床了 |
[04:36] | I will allow this game night to happen, and I will allow myself to be swept up | 我会允许你举办游戏之夜 也允许我自己沉浸在 |
[04:39] | in the exciting world of gymnastic dance. | 体操舞蹈的精彩世界中 |
[04:46] | Yo, game night’s gonna be kinda huge and not just for sexy reasons. | 游戏之夜会很隆重 不止是因为会发生性爱 |
[04:50] | Tonight’s also gonna be the first time I’m hanging out with Des’s private school friends. | 今晚也会是我第一次 和德斯私立学校的同学一起玩 |
[04:54] | I bought Monopoly Millionaire to make them feel at home. | 我买了《大富翁》游戏 让他们有种宾至如归的感觉 |
[04:56] | – Mmm, right. ‘Cause they’re fancy. – Mm-hmm. | 对 因为他们很有钱 |
[04:59] | Oh, should Eleanor and I try to class it up a bit? | 噢 我和埃莉诺 应不应该打扮得高级一点? |
[05:02] | I have a t-shirt that says, “Paris and Eleanor | 我有一件T恤 上面写着 “巴黎和埃莉诺 |
[05:04] | can do a pretty good Jackie O impression.” | 她可以将贾奎林·肯尼迪 模仿得惟妙惟肖” |
[05:06] | No, just be normal. | 不用 和平常一样就好了 |
[05:09] | Hi. Sorry, babe, I took your phone at lunch. | 嗨 抱歉 宝贝 我午饭时拿了你的手机 |
[05:12] | Thought it was my graphing calculator. Your new case is stupid huge. | 我还以为那是我的图形计算器 你的新手机壳太大了 |
[05:15] | I know. Isn’t it cool? | 是啊 很酷吧? |
[05:16] | This has enough battery power to jump-start a car. | 这块电池足够启动汽车 |
[05:19] | Okay, my nerdy girlfriend. I’ll see you later. | 好的 我的书呆子女朋友 回头见吧 |
[05:22] | Aw. You guys are so cute. How are things going? | 你们真甜蜜啊 进展得顺利吗? |
[05:25] | – Um, good. – Why’d your voice go up an octave? | -挺好的 -你的声音为什么高了八度? |
[05:28] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:30] | We just haven’t been able to recapture the passion of our first kiss. | 我们还没能重获 第一次接吻时那种激情 |
[05:33] | At first, I thought it was new relationship jitters, | 起初我以为是新恋情 会让人表现得慌张 |
[05:36] | but it’s been weeks now. | 但已经过去好几周了 |
[05:37] | Well, maybe you just need to take her back to the bathroom | 也许你只需要带她回到洗手间 |
[05:40] | where your first kiss happened. | 你们第一次接吻的那间洗手间 |
[05:42] | I heard it. That was a gross idea. | 我听到自己说的话了 有点恶心 |
[05:43] | Maybe I’m just putting too much pressure on us. | 也许我给双方的压力太大了 |
[05:46] | Like, we can be in a good relationship | 即使没有经常撕破对方的衣服 |
[05:48] | and not be like trying to rip each other’s clothes off all the time, right? | 恋情也可以很甜蜜的吧? |
[05:51] | Ooh! The edible bra I bought for tonight got delivered. | 我为今晚买的可食用胸罩已经送达了 |
[05:54] | Sorry, Fab. | 对不起 法比 |
[05:58] | All right. My room is ready for action. | 我的房间已经为行动布置好了 |
[06:00] | It looks like a low-key brothel. | 看起来像个低调的妓院 |
[06:02] | I’m talking scented candles, silk pillowcases, | 里面放了香薰蜡烛 枕头套了真丝枕套 |
[06:04] | a scarf draped over my lamp. | 台灯上挂了一条围巾 |
[06:06] | It’s so dimly lit, I ran into a door. | 灯光暗得害我一头撞到了门上 |
[06:08] | Oh, that is hot. | 真性感啊 |
[06:10] | Well, I don’t think Devi’s the only person who’s gonna have a spicy evening | 我觉得今晚会过得刺激火辣的 不止德维一个人 |
[06:15] | ’cause I brought Brain Cranker. | 我把脑筋急转弯游戏带来了 |
[06:17] | Oh, Fab, that game takes, like, four hours, and the instructions are so complicated. | 法比 这游戏要花四个小时 里面的指令太复杂了 |
[06:22] | What if we played, like, spin the bottle? | 我们玩转瓶子怎么样? |
[06:25] | Well, well, there’s also a spinner in Brain Cranker, | 好吧 脑筋急转弯里面 也有一个可以转的陀螺 |
[06:28] | and it tells you whether you have to act out a historical event | 要么会让你演一场历史事件 |
[06:31] | or do long division. | 或是做长除法 |
[06:34] | Hello? | 你们好啊? |
[06:35] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[06:45] | Cool. I love Brain Cranker. | 酷 我喜欢脑筋急转弯 |
[06:47] | Hi, I’m Addison. | 嗨 我是艾迪森 |
[06:48] | I Flabby. | 我是法拉比 |
[06:50] | Fabiola. | 法比奥拉 |
[06:51] | Hey. And you guys remember Parker from the debate tournament. | 你们还记得辩论大赛的帕克吧 |
[06:53] | Of course. | 当然 |
[06:55] | Hi, everybody. Who’s ready to get their game on? | 大家好啊 准备好玩游戏了吗? |
[06:58] | Wait, this is an actual game night? | 等等 这真的是游戏之夜? |
[07:00] | I thought that was just what you’re telling your parents. | 我以为这只是你对父母的说辞 |
[07:02] | Oh. Um, no. | 哦 不是 |
[07:04] | But it is like an edgy game night. | 但这是一场前卫的游戏之夜 |
[07:06] | Like, you can put swear words down in Scrabble if you want. | 你可以在拼字游戏里面写脏话 |
[07:09] | – They’re in the Scrabble dictionary. – Shut up, Fabiola. | -拼字字典里有脏话呀… -闭嘴 法比奥拉 |
[07:12] | Whatever. As long as there’s booze. | 随便吧 只要有酒就行 |
[07:15] | Yep. Coming right up. One moment, please. | 有的 马上就送来 请稍等 |
[07:18] | Crap. I was so focused on getting candles and stuff for my sexy bedroom, | 糟糕 我一心只想着把卧室布置得 性感点 买了蜡烛什么的 |
[07:22] | I forgot all about alcohol. Did you guys happen to bring anything? | 但完全忘了要买酒 你们有带什么吗? |
[07:25] | I have a travel size mouthwash in my bag. | 我的包里有旅行装漱口水 |
[07:27] | – I’ll text Trent. – Mmm. | 我给特伦特发短信 |
[07:31] | Hi, liquor is en route, but while we’re waiting, | 嗨 酒就在路上 在等待期间 |
[07:33] | there is an old three-liter of Mountain Dew in back of the fridge. | 冰箱里有一瓶三升的老激浪饮料 |
[07:36] | The bubbles are gone, but the sugar and caffeine could really mess you up. | 已经没有气泡了 但糖分和咖啡因可能会让你们上头 |
[07:41] | Does your mom at least have any pills? | 你妈妈至少有药吧? |
[07:43] | Uh… I know for sure she has a huge box of Imodium from Costco. | 我敢肯定的是 她有一大箱好市多买的洛哌丁胺 |
[07:48] | Guys, don’t worry. I have something way more exciting than booze. | 你们别担心 我有比酒更刺激的东西 |
[07:56] | Then, if you pick a Mr. Whistler card, one person whistles | 如果你拿到了口哨先生的卡片 一个人就要吹口哨 |
[07:59] | while the other team has to sculpt a clue out of clay. | 另一组就需要用黏土捏一条线索 |
[08:02] | Ugh! When you said you had something more fun than booze, I thought you meant whippets. | 你说你有比酒更好玩的东西 我以为是笑气 |
[08:05] | Uh, Eleanor, the booze should be on its way, right? | 埃莉诺 酒在来的路上了吗? |
[08:07] | Yes, it should be, but in a fun little twist, | 是的 本来应该在路上 但有个好玩的转折 |
[08:11] | Trent’s ID was confiscated at the liquor store. | 就是特伦特的身份证在酒铺被没收了 |
[08:14] | Okay. Mattie’s having a party in the Hills. | 好 麦蒂在隐山开派对 |
[08:16] | Can we please just go to that? | 我们能去那儿吗? |
[08:18] | You know I can’t be sober with my feelings right now. | 你们知道我现在不太好受 不能清醒 |
[08:22] | No, no, no, no. Don’t leave. | 不 别走啊 |
[08:24] | I’m so sorry, but Parker’s parents are getting divorced, | 我很抱歉 但帕克的父母在闹离婚 |
[08:27] | and he’s staying with me tonight, and I think I just have to do what he wants. | 他今晚要跟我一起待着 我要满足他的要求 |
[08:30] | But I wanted us to have some alone time. | 但我想让我们过一下二人世界 |
[08:33] | Well, yeah, I obviously want that too, but I’m kind of in a bind here. | 我当然也想这样 但现在进退两难 |
[08:37] | Dude, let’s go. | 老兄 走吧 |
[08:39] | I’m so sorry, Devi. | 非常抱歉 德维 |
[08:41] | Devi was 0 for 2. | 德维输了两局 |
[08:42] | She hadn’t gotten closer to either Des’s friends or Des’s body, | 她没有亲近德斯的朋友 也没有亲近他的身体 |
[08:46] | and now she would be forced to endure a sober game of Brain Cranker. | 现在她被迫清醒着忍受脑筋急转弯 |
[08:52] | – Hey. – Paxton? | -嘿 -帕克斯顿? |
[08:53] | – What’s up, everyone? – And Trent. | -大家好吗? -还有特伦特 |
[08:56] | Paxton came to my rescue. | 帕克斯顿来救我了 |
[08:57] | The liquor store wouldn’t take my ID even though it’s my Aunt Judy’s license, | 酒铺拒绝认我的身份证 即使我拿的是朱蒂阿姨的证件 |
[09:00] | and she and I look exactly alike. | 她和我长得几乎一模一样 |
[09:03] | Boom. | 来了 |
[09:06] | Yes, Malibu. This stuff always makes me puke. | 太好了 马里布朗姆酒 这东西总能让我吐 |
[09:09] | Paxton, you’re my hero. | 帕克斯顿 你是我的英雄! |
[09:12] | Don’t worry about it. It’s fine. | 别担心 没关系 |
[09:17] | All right, art tutor. I’m here. | 好了 美术辅导老师 我来了 |
[09:19] | Tutor away. | 来教我吧 |
[09:20] | Show me how to draw better or whatever. | 教我怎么画得更好 教什么都行 |
[09:22] | Wow. Sounds like you’ve come with an open mind | 哇 听起来你是抱着开放的心态而来 |
[09:24] | and are ready to respect what I do. | 已经准备好尊重我的工作了 |
[09:26] | Come on, you have to admit this is bullshit, right? | 拜托 你得承认这是胡来 对吧? |
[09:28] | Like I could just write Banksy on this and sell it for a million bucks. | 我可以在上面签上班克斯的名字 然后卖上一百万美元 |
[09:31] | Well, then, you’d be arrested for fraud, and no, I don’t think art is bullshit. | 好吧 那你会因为诈骗罪被捕 而且我不认为艺术是胡来的 |
[09:36] | I’d actually like to be an artist someday, | 我想将来成为艺术家 |
[09:38] | so your attitude is pretty insulting, and now I’m going to leave. | 所以你的态度很侮辱人 我现在要走人了 |
[09:41] | No. Margot, I’m sorry. | 别 玛歌 对不起 |
[09:44] | I really don’t know how to do this. | 我真的不知道该怎么画 |
[09:46] | Okay? I need help. | 好吗?我需要帮助 |
[09:48] | Oh, like you mean you need tutoring? | 你是说你需要辅导吗? |
[09:50] | Ugh, fine. Yes. I need tutoring. I suck at drawing. | 好吧 是的 我需要别人辅导我 我画技很烂 |
[09:54] | First of all, you don’t suck at drawing. Your drawing sucks because you don’t care. | 首先 你不是画技很烂 你的画很烂是因为你不在乎 |
[09:58] | What am I supposed to care about? It’s a pear. It’s meaningless. | 我应该在乎什么? 这是个梨 毫无意义 |
[10:01] | It’s only meaningless if you don’t give it any meaning. | 要是你不赋予它意义 它就只能毫无意义了 |
[10:03] | – You need to express yourself through it. – How? I have nothing in common with it. | -你需要通过这个梨来表达自己 -怎么做到?我跟梨没什么共同点 |
[10:07] | And I will kill you if you say my body type. | 如果你说我长着梨型身材 我会杀了你的 |
[10:09] | Just chill out and look at the pear | 你放轻松 盯着那只梨看看 |
[10:11] | and try and find some sort of emotional connection. | 试图找到情感上的共鸣 |
[10:16] | – What do you feel? – Hungry. | -你有什么感觉? -好饿 |
[10:19] | All right. I… I don’t know. | 好吧 我不知道 |
[10:21] | I guess it looks a little sad and bruised. | 它看起来好像受了伤 有点伤心 |
[10:23] | Good start. What else? | 这是好的开始 还有呢? |
[10:26] | Kind of lonely and exposed. | 有点孤独 毫无遮蔽 |
[10:28] | You know, like everyone’s staring at him and judging him. | 所有人都在看着它 指手画脚 |
[10:32] | Okay. Hold on to that feeling. | 好 记住那种感觉 |
[10:34] | Now draw. | 现在画出来 |
[10:38] | I love when she does that. | 她那么做的时候 我很喜欢 |
[10:40] | Not gonna lie, Brain Cranker friggin’ ruled. | 说实话 脑筋急转弯太好玩了 |
[10:42] | See. Told ya. | 看到没?我早说了 |
[10:44] | So, what should we play next? Celebrity? | 接下来该玩什么呢?猜明星? |
[10:46] | – Ooh, yeah. – Yes, everyone, write down some names, | 好啊 所有人都写下几个名字 |
[10:49] | and please don’t make them Vaudeville actors from the 1800s that no one’s ever heard of. | 拜托不要写没人听说过的 19世纪歌舞杂耍演员的名字 |
[10:54] | Hey, how do you spell Ratajkowski? | 嘿 拉塔科夫斯基怎么写来着? |
[10:57] | I don’t think Phoebe would appreciate that that’s the first person you thought of. | 要是你第一个想到的是那个人 菲比应该要不高兴了 |
[11:01] | Actually, Phoebe loves Emrata. | 其实菲比很喜欢小艾拉塔 |
[11:03] | She has her pregnancy photo up in her locker… | 还在储物柜里贴着她怀孕的照片 |
[11:06] | …but also, we broke up. | 而且我们分手了 |
[11:08] | Oh, you did? | 是吗? |
[11:09] | I didn’t know. I’m sorry. | 我不知道 很遗憾 |
[11:11] | Yeah. A couple of weeks ago. It was for the best. | 对 几周前分的 这样对大家都好 |
[11:14] | She was nice, but I just think I need someone who challenges me, you know? | 她人很好 但我觉得需要一个能挑战我的人 你懂不? |
[11:18] | Well, I finished my names. | 我写完名字了 |
[11:20] | Is there like a bowl or a hat or something I could put them in. | 有没有碗或帽子之类的 让我把纸条放进去? |
[11:22] | – Maybe, Paxton, you can go get one? – No, it’s okay. I’ll go grab one. | -帕克斯顿 你能去拿一下吗? -没关系 我去拿吧 |
[11:26] | And I’ll grab more drinks. | 我再去拿点饮料 |
[11:28] | Trent, babe, you want another whiskey and Fruit Loops? | 特伦特 你想再来一杯 威士忌配水果圈吗? |
[11:30] | Yes, please. It’s kind of like boba. | 好啊 喝起来有点像珍珠奶茶 |
[11:33] | Hey, your party’s gorgina. | 嘿 你的派对棒极了 |
[11:35] | Everyone’s having a blast. | 大家都很开心 |
[11:37] | You want to steal Des away for a sensuous embrace? Now’s the time. | 你想把德斯带走 来个有快感的拥抱吗?现在是时候了 |
[11:40] | You’re right. We should get up there. | 你说得对 那我们应该上楼了 |
[11:42] | I want enough time with him before my mom gets home, | 我想在我妈回家之前 跟他有足够的亲热时间 |
[11:45] | and also, I should check on all those burning candles I left unattended. | 我应该去检查一下那些在燃烧的蜡烛 我一直都没管呢 |
[11:48] | May I just say, you really are different in this relationship? | 我可以说 这段感情真的 让你变得很不一样吗? |
[11:52] | You’re like much more at ease and confident. | 你更自在和自信了 |
[11:54] | I know. I think it’s because Des goes to a different school. | 就是啊 我想是因为 德斯上的是另一所学校 |
[11:57] | Like, he doesn’t know Sherman Oaks dork Devi. | 他不认识舍曼奥克斯高中的呆瓜德维 |
[12:00] | He only knows after-hours, cool Devi | 他只认识下课后的酷德维 |
[12:02] | who’s fun and definitely wasn’t listed with the teachers in the yearbook. | 既有趣 在年鉴里也没跟老师列在一起 |
[12:05] | For the record, | 郑重申明 |
[12:06] | – I also think Sherman Oaks Devi is fun. – Thanks, El. | -我觉得舍曼奥克斯的德维也很有趣 -谢谢你 小埃 |
[12:09] | Now, go explore each other’s bodies, and tell me everything after. | 现在去探索彼此的身体吧 之后把一切告诉我 |
[12:13] | Ew, but also sure. | 恶心 但那好吧 |
[12:17] | I’ll be right there. Trent likes me to pick out the green Fruit Loops. | 我马上就过去 特伦特想让我把绿色的水果圈挑出来 |
[12:21] | Okay. | 好 |
[12:23] | Ah! Okay. This one’s easy. | 好 这个很简单 |
[12:24] | He’s the host of the National Geographic docuseries, Welcome to Earth, | 他是国家地理系列纪录片 《欢迎来到地球》的主持人 |
[12:27] | – about our planet’s diverse ecosystem. – Will Smith. | -讲述地球多样化的生态系统 -威尔·史密斯 |
[12:29] | Yes. | 没错 |
[12:31] | Babe, why didn’t you say Fresh Prince or Jaden and Willow’s dad? | 你怎么不说《新鲜王子妙事多》 或贾登和薇洛的爸爸? |
[12:33] | Oh, those would’ve been good. | 我怎么没想到呢? |
[12:37] | Hey, do you want to go upstairs? | 嘿 你想上楼吗? |
[12:38] | Uh, yes. | 好啊 |
[12:42] | Wait, where did Parker go? | 等等 帕克去哪了? |
[12:43] | No, I’m staying with Des tonight | 不 我今晚要跟德斯一起 |
[12:45] | ’cause I don’t want to see you or Mom right now. | 因为我现在不想看到你和妈妈 |
[12:48] | What do you care if I’m drunk? | 你们在乎我喝醉吗? |
[12:50] | Turned out the racket they’d heard | 他们听到的球拍声 |
[12:52] | was from an actual racket that happened to be very important to Devi. | 来自于一副对德维来说 特别重要的真正球拍 |
[12:56] | Look at this, kanna. | 看看这个 宝贝 |
[13:01] | Daddy bought a piece of tennis history on eBay. | 爸爸在易趣上买了 一副有历史的球拍 |
[13:04] | John McEnroe was the last player to ever win Wimbledon with a wooden racket. | 约翰·麦肯罗是最后一名 用木球拍赢得温网的选手 |
[13:09] | And that was his racket that won? | 他就是拿着这副球拍赢的? |
[13:12] | No, this was a backup racket in his bag, but still, it was his. | 不 这是他包里的备用球拍 但还是属于他的 |
[13:17] | It is now my most prized possession. | 那是我最珍贵的财产 |
[13:19] | Even more than your PlayStation I can’t tell Mommy about? | 甚至比你不让我告诉妈妈的 游戏机更珍贵吗? |
[13:22] | Yes. Also, maybe don’t tell Mommy about this. | 对 这副球拍 也许你也可以不告诉妈妈 |
[13:26] | It wasn’t cheap. | 不便宜呢 |
[13:32] | Parker, can I please just… | 帕克 我能不能… |
[13:34] | When I asked to leave Archery Club, you said this isn’t a family of quitters. | 我说要退出射箭俱乐部的时候 你们说我们家的人不轻言放弃 |
[13:37] | – So why do you just get to quit on Mom? – Ow! | -那你为什么要放弃妈妈? -哎呀! |
[13:39] | – Easy, Parker. Devi, you okay? – Give me the racket, bro. | -放轻松 帕克 德维 你没事吧? -兄弟 把球拍给我 |
[13:43] | You can’t just go messing with other people’s stuff. This is important. | 你不能乱动别人的东西 这副球拍很重要 |
[13:46] | Then why is it just sitting in a pile of junk? | 那为什么要把它放到垃圾堆里? |
[13:58] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[13:59] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[14:01] | I saw you run up the stairs. | 我看到你跑上楼梯了 |
[14:03] | Hey, yeah, I-I’m fine. | 嘿 我没事 |
[14:05] | Uh, Parker was just drunk and was hitting things in the garage | 帕克喝醉了 拿着我爸爸的旧球拍 |
[14:08] | with my dad’s old racket, and I flipped out. | 打车库里的东西 我生气了 |
[14:11] | I’m sorry. That kid seemed like a tool. | 对不起 那孩子像白痴一样 |
[14:15] | So are you, like, about to do a séance in here, | 你这是准备通灵呢 |
[14:18] | or are these candles for the new boyfriend? | 或是说这些蜡烛是给新男友准备的? |
[14:22] | I was trying to be romantic or whatever. | 我想要浪漫一点 |
[14:24] | Hold up. How come you never did this for me? | 等等 你怎么从来没有为我做过这种事? |
[14:27] | I love a lamp scarf. | 我喜欢把围巾罩在灯上 |
[14:29] | I don’t know. I’d be worried you’d think I was lame. | 我不知道 我担心你会觉得我在胡闹 |
[14:33] | Nah, this is… this is cool. | 不会啊 这很酷 |
[14:35] | The candles are, like, sexy, but also relaxing. | 蜡烛很性感 但也让人放松 |
[14:41] | Do you want to come downstairs? | 你想下楼吗? |
[14:43] | We’re starting trivia, and I’d love someone who’s not Trent to be on my team. | 我们要开始玩冷知识游戏 但我不想跟特伦特一组了 |
[14:48] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[14:52] | Wait, hold up. | 等一下 |
[14:53] | What? Is my nose ring bleeding again? | 什么?我的鼻环又流血了吗? |
[14:56] | Ugh! It will not heal. | 它怎么都好不起来 |
[14:57] | No, you just… | 不 你只是… |
[15:02] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[15:06] | Parker just wanted to apologize. | 帕克只是想道歉 |
[15:08] | I’m sorry I was hitting stuff with your racket. | 很抱歉我用你的球拍乱打东西 |
[15:10] | That was inconsiderate of me. | 我太自私了 |
[15:12] | I should’ve been more respectful of your old trash. | 我应该更尊重你的旧垃圾 |
[15:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:17] | Listen, I think we’re just gonna head out. So, uh, see you. | 听着 我想我们要走了 那再见吧 |
[15:23] | Hmm. Two truths and a lie. | 两真一假 |
[15:25] | I own a pet goat, I hate peas, and my godfather is Bill Nye. | 我养了只宠物山羊 我讨厌豌豆 我的教父是比尔·奈 |
[15:30] | The Science Guy? | 科学人吗? |
[15:32] | Addison, don’t play. | 艾迪森 别闹了 |
[15:33] | If your godfather is really Bill Nye, you are required to tell me right now. | 如果你的教父真的是比尔·奈 你现在就必须告诉我 |
[15:38] | No, I wish, but sadly that is the lie. | 不是 我倒是希望这样呢 但很遗憾 那是假的 |
[15:42] | So, you own a goat? | 所以你养了一只山羊? |
[15:43] | Yeah, but he acts more like a dog. | 对 但它表现得跟狗一样 |
[15:48] | Addison, we’re heading out. | 艾迪森 我们要走了 |
[15:50] | – Well, I really liked meeting you both. – I really liked us both meeting you too. | -很高兴认识你们俩 -我们俩能认识你 我也感到很高兴 |
[15:58] | So, what should we do? Dominos? | 那我们该玩什么?多米诺骨牌? |
[16:03] | I want you to kiss me. | 我要你吻我 |
[16:04] | Huh? | 啊? |
[16:05] | Hit me with the best kiss you got. | 拿出你最好的吻技吧 |
[16:09] | – Right now? – Yep. | -现在吗? -对 |
[16:17] | – Fab, you think we’re just friends? – What? | -法比 你觉得我跟你只是朋友吗? -什么? |
[16:20] | No. What do you mean? | 不 什么意思? |
[16:23] | Our first kiss was so spontaneous and surprising that it felt exciting. | 我们的初吻很自然 很惊喜 让人感到很刺激 |
[16:29] | But ever since we started dating, it’s kind of been whomp, whomp. | 但自从我们开始交往后 好像就让人心塞 |
[16:33] | – And then I saw you with Addison… – No, nothing is going on there. | -然后我看到你和艾迪森… -不 我们俩什么都没发生 |
[16:37] | The way you’re blushing so hard right now makes me think there should be. | 你现在脸红的样子 让我觉得你们俩应该要发展 |
[16:43] | You’re the best person I know, | 你是我认识的最棒的人 |
[16:46] | so I… I really, really wanted us to fit. | 我真的很想要跟你磨合好 |
[16:49] | You are the best person I know. | 你是我认识的最棒的人 |
[16:52] | That’s why I wanted to be your girlf too. | 所以我希望也想当你的女朋友 |
[16:55] | But honestly, I got to take a break from you bookworms. | 但老实说 我得远离你们这些书虫一阵子 |
[16:58] | I think I just need to find a nice, hot jock. | 我想我只需要找一个 好看性感的运动员 |
[17:04] | So can we please keep being actual friends? | 所以我们能继续当真正的朋友吗? |
[17:07] | Of course, we’ll stay friends. | 当然了 我们要继续当朋友 |
[17:09] | You’re my girl, Fab. | 你是我的女孩 法比 |
[17:11] | In a platonic way. | 但那是柏拉图式的感情 |
[17:24] | Are you okay? You left so quickly. | 你没事吧?你走得很快 |
[17:32] | It was amazing. Hello. | 太棒了 你好啊 |
[17:33] | – Hi. How was Shen Yun? – Very interesting. | -嗨 神韵表演如何? -非常有趣 |
[17:36] | I can safely say it was the most acrobatic display | 我可以肯定地说 这是我看过的最杂技风的 |
[17:39] | of anti-communist propaganda I’ve ever seen. | 反共产主义政治宣传 |
[17:41] | It was quite surprising to see 100 women | 看到100个女人做后手翻 |
[17:43] | doing back handsprings across Karl Marx’s grave. | 翻过卡尔·马克思的坟墓 很令人惊讶 |
[17:45] | Don’t worry, kanna, I saved you three Junior Mints. | 别担心 宝贝 我给你留了三块薄荷巧克力糖 |
[17:50] | Thanks, Pati. I’m glad you guys had a nice time. | 谢谢你 奶奶 很高兴看到你们玩得这么开心 |
[17:53] | How about you? Did you win game night? | 那你呢?你赢了游戏之夜吗? |
[17:56] | No, I was actually one of the losers. | 没有 其实我输了 |
[17:58] | What did you lose? Boggle? | 你玩什么输了?拼字游戏? |
[18:01] | It’s too many letters. Who has the time? | 字母太多了 谁那么闲啊? |
[18:06] | Thank you again, Ms. Nuni, | 再次谢谢你 努妮老师 |
[18:07] | for being generous enough to give me a redo. | 谢谢你大方地给我机会 重新做这份功课 |
[18:10] | I hope I did a little better this time. | 希望这次我有进步 |
[18:12] | Let’s take a look. | 我们来看看 |
[18:14] | What an evolution. | 简直脱胎换骨啊 |
[18:15] | Do you see how alive this pear is compared to the other one? | 你能看到这只梨充满了生命力吗? 和另一只形成了鲜明对比 |
[18:20] | I actually do. | 我能看出来 |
[18:21] | Powerful work, young man. | 作品非常打动人 小伙子 |
[18:23] | Thank you, Ms. Nuni. | 谢谢你 努妮老师 |
[18:25] | – Hey, don’t you wanna know your grade? – Oh yeah. Yes, of course. | -嘿 你不想知道分数吗? -是哦 当然了 |
[18:35] | Did you almost forget to ask about your grade? Wow! | 你是差点忘了问你的成绩吗?哇! |
[18:38] | – What did one night of drawing do to you? – Yeah. I don’t know. That was a first. | -画了一晚上的画把你怎么了? -对 我不知道 这是前所未有的 |
[18:42] | You know, I do feel more relaxed today after our tutoring sesh. | 我今天在补课完毕后 感觉更加轻松了 |
[18:45] | – Art’s sort of therapeutic, huh? – Yeah. It can be. | -艺术具有疗愈功能吧? -对 它可以治愈你 |
[18:49] | Especially if you’re kind of a repressed douche. | 尤其当你是个压抑的混蛋时 |
[18:52] | Rude, and I’m not repressed anymore. | 真没礼貌 而且我已经不感到压抑了 |
[18:54] | Okay? That pear changed me. I’m, like, artsy and emotional now. | 好 那个梨改变了我 我现在有点艺术感 情感也丰富了 |
[18:58] | Oh, well, buckle up because today we’re drawing a spatula, | 考验还在后头呢 因为今天我们要画抹刀 |
[19:01] | so you might want to get your tissues ready. | 你把纸巾准备好了 |
[19:03] | Yeah, ’cause spatulas are sad as shit. | 没错 因为抹刀很伤心 |
[19:09] | Devi, why’d you go quiet? | 德维 你为什么这么安静? |
[19:10] | Are you upset again that I won’t leak the names of my celebrity clients? | 我不愿意透露明星客户的名字 你是又因为这事伤心吗? |
[19:15] | I took an oath. | 我发过誓 |
[19:16] | I know. I saw Kiernan Shipka leave your office last week, | 我知道 我上周看到 基尔南·希普卡离开了你的办公室 |
[19:19] | but no, it’s not that. | 但那不是原因 |
[19:21] | Okay. You said your boyfriend left after seeing you with Paxton. | 好 你说你男朋友看到 你和帕克斯顿在一起后走了 |
[19:25] | Are you worried he misunderstood what he saw? | 你担心他误会了他所看到的吗? |
[19:28] | Yeah. I am. | 是的 |
[19:30] | But I think I can fix that. | 但我想我能解决这个问题 |
[19:34] | My dad had this old tennis racket, | 我爸有副旧网球拍 |
[19:37] | and it was his favorite thing… | 那是他以前最爱的东西 |
[19:39] | …and I didn’t remember it existed | 我都忘了它的存在了 |
[19:42] | until a kid was messing around with it yesterday. | 直到昨天有个孩子拿着它乱挥 |
[19:45] | Let’s unpack that. | 我们来聊一聊 |
[19:47] | How did it make you feel when you saw it again? | 你再次看到它时感觉如何? |
[19:49] | I don’t know. Bad. | 我不知道 很糟 |
[19:52] | Like, I let myself get so caught up having fun with Des, | 我满脑子都想着跟德斯玩 |
[19:55] | I forgot to be the sad girl who lost her dad, | 忘记自己是个失去父亲的伤心女孩 |
[19:59] | and I didn’t even notice his stuff got tossed onto an old junk box. | 他的东西被扔到一个旧垃圾盒里 我都没有注意到 |
[20:04] | Devi, what I’m hearing is that you’ve been happier lately | 德维 我听到的是 你最近过得更开心了 |
[20:08] | and experiencing less frequent waves of grief. | 没有那么常感受到痛苦了 |
[20:12] | That means you’re healing and getting to be a kid again. | 这说明你已经在慢慢康复 能做回孩子了 |
[20:16] | And that doesn’t mean you love your dad any less. | 这不代表你对爸爸的爱少了 |
[20:19] | It still feels messed up. Like, somehow I’m dissing him. | 但这感觉还是很离谱 像是我对他不敬 |
[20:22] | Well, it sounds like that racket was pretty special to the both of you. | 听起来 球拍对你们俩 都有特别的意义 |
[20:28] | Maybe you could find some way to honor it. | 也许你可以找个办法向它致敬 |
[20:31] | When my Siamese passed, look, | 我的暹罗猫去世后 你看 |
[20:33] | I took her collar and had it dipped in gold | 我拿了它的项圈 镀成了金色 |
[20:35] | so that I can wear it as a little bangle. | 我就可以当手镯戴了 |
[20:40] | Devi, did I lose you again? | 德维 你是又听懵了吗? |
[20:42] | No, I’m just so shocked to learn that you’re a cat person. | 不 我只是很震惊 想不到你是个爱猫的人 |
[20:47] | Like, wow! | 哇! |
[20:48] | This changes everything. Did you shop or adopt? | 这改变了一切 你是买来的还是收养的? |
[20:50] | No, you’re not gonna tell me. | 不 你不会跟我说的 |
[20:52] | I do feel better though, Doc. Thank you. | 我感觉好多了 医生 谢谢 |
[20:55] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[20:57] | Devi realized her dad’s treasure didn’t have to stay lost, | 德维意识到她爸爸的宝藏 不需要被藏起来 |
[21:01] | and while she can’t dip it in gold like some bougie cat collar, | 虽然球拍不能像奢侈的猫项圈一样 被镀上一层金 |
[21:05] | she could hang it where she’d be able to honor it every day. | 但她可以把球拍挂起来 这样就可以每天都向它致敬了 |
[21:11] | Yeah, no one thought a thumbtack was the right way to hang that. | 没错 没有人会觉得 应该用图钉来挂球拍 |
[21:19] | Oh, Devi, what are you doing here? | 噢 德维呀 你来干什么? |
[21:22] | Did your mom change her mind about taking the probiotics? | 你妈妈是不是不想吃益生菌了? |
[21:25] | Thank God. She’s not regular enough. | 谢天谢地 她上厕所不够规律 |
[21:26] | I don’t know about any of that. | 我不知道这件事 |
[21:29] | – I actually needed to talk to Des. – Oh. | 事实上 我是来找德斯的 |
[21:31] | Um, he accidentally took my protractor home after our study sesh. | 他在我们一起自习之后 不小心把我的量角器带回家了 |
[21:35] | Okay. Uh, Des, Devi’s here to see you. | 好 德斯 德维来找你了 |
[21:41] | – Hey. – I’m gonna head to the store. | -嘿 -好 我去商店一趟 |
[21:56] | I know it looked like you walked in on me and Paxton doing something sus, | 我知道 看起来像是你发现 我和帕克斯顿在做鬼鬼祟祟的事 |
[22:00] | but I swear we’re just friends. | 但我发誓 我们只是朋友而已 |
[22:02] | He was cradling your face. Friends don’t cradle. | 他捧着你的脸 朋友才不会互相捧着脸呢 |
[22:04] | He wasn’t cradling my face. | 他不是捧着我的脸 |
[22:06] | He was wiping the snot off my face, which friends can do, | 他是把我脸上的鼻涕擦掉 这是朋友可以做的 |
[22:10] | but I promise you can trust me. | 但你真的可以相信我 |
[22:12] | No, I know. I was just feeling kind of insecure the other night. | 不 我知道 我那天 晚上有点缺乏安全感 |
[22:17] | Why? | 为什么? |
[22:19] | Because your ex is obviously this handsome dude, | 因为你的前任显然是个大帅哥 |
[22:22] | and you’re this super cool, beautiful girl. | 你是个超级酷的美女 |
[22:25] | – I’m sorry. – What? What did I say? | -对不起 -怎么了?我说什么了吗? |
[22:27] | Nothing. It’s just no one has ever described me that way, like ever. | 没什么 就是从来 没有人像这样描述过我 |
[22:32] | How do people usually describe you? | 人们通常怎么形容你? |
[22:35] | Des, I have to tell you something. | 德斯 我有件事要告诉你 |
[22:40] | I’m, like, a loser. | 我其实不受欢迎 |
[22:41] | Like, I am very unpopular at my school, | 在学校里没什么朋友 |
[22:45] | so you have nothing to worry about. | 所以你什么都不需要担心 |
[22:47] | I’m surprised me being on debate didn’t give that away. | 我很惊讶 我参加辩论队 没有让你有这个印象 |
[22:50] | Well, the debate team is the cool clique at my school. | 辩论队是我们学校最酷的社团 |
[22:53] | – Hmm. – We bully the jocks. | 我们欺负运动员 |
[22:54] | I did notice that you guys | 我的确是注意到 |
[22:56] | had uncharacteristically attractive people on your debate team. | 你们的辩论队里 都是一些非同寻常的俊男美女 |
[22:59] | But anyway, you’re with a dork. | 但不管怎样 你和一个呆瓜在一起了 |
[23:01] | No, I’m not. | 不 才不是呢 |
[23:03] | But I stand by my initial analysis. | 我还是坚持最初的分析结果 |
[23:06] | You’re amazing. | 你很棒 |
[23:09] | And you’re hot. | 而且你很性感 |
[23:12] | Well… | 那… |
[23:13] | Thank you. I also think you’re hot. | 谢谢你 我也觉得你很性感 |
[23:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:40] | Des, honey, do you know where my credit card… | 亲爱的 你知道我的信用卡… |
[23:42] | No need to hang this moment on the wall | 这一刻就不需要挂到墙上了 |
[23:45] | because it will be seared into Devi’s memory forever. | 因为它会永远烙印在德维的记忆中 |