时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | [upbeat music playing] | |
[00:11] | [McEnroe] This is the house where Devi Vishwakumar lost her virginity. | 德维·维什瓦库马尔 就是在这栋房子里失去童贞的 |
[00:15] | This is the outfit she wore. | 这是她当时穿的衣服 |
[00:18] | This is the dinner she ate. | 这是她吃过的晚餐 |
[00:20] | The point is that after wanting to do it forever, | 重点是 盼了那么久 |
[00:23] | Devi had finally had sex, and it was… | 德维终于做爱了 整个过程… |
[00:27] | Oh hell, they seem awkward. | 要命 他们看起来好尴尬 |
[00:30] | Well, we did it. | 好吧 我们做了 |
[00:32] | Yep. | 对 |
[00:33] | We had sex. | 我们做爱了 |
[00:35] | Mm-hmm. | |
[00:37] | You were inside of me. | 你进入了我体内 |
[00:39] | [smacking lips] I was. | 确实 |
[00:41] | Ben Gross was inside of me. | 本·格罗斯进入了我体内 |
[00:43] | It’s weird that you’re talking about me in the third person while I’m here. | 我就在现场的情况下 听你用第三人称称呼我 感觉好奇怪 |
[00:47] | Um, sorry. Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[00:51] | So… | 那么… |
[00:54] | -So… -Mmm. | 那么… |
[00:56] | [McEnroe] Ben, say something nice. | 本 说点动听的话 |
[00:59] | Something supportive. | 给人以支持的话 |
[01:00] | Um… | |
[01:01] | [McEnroe] Anything. | 随便什么 |
[01:03] | I… I guess if there’s nothing else, I should hit the hay. | 我想如果没别的事 我应该睡觉了 |
[01:08] | Can I call you an Uber? | 我帮你叫辆优步好吗? |
[01:09] | Oh. | |
[01:10] | No, I’m good. But, yeah, I should bounce. | 不用 没事 不过 对 我该走了 |
[01:14] | [McEnroe] Hit the hay? | 睡觉? |
[01:15] | Hit the freaking hay? | 睡大头觉? |
[01:17] | Ben, to quote the title of my own bestselling memoir, | 本 引用我本人 最畅销的回忆录的标题 |
[01:21] | you cannot be serious. | 你不可能是认真的吧? |
[01:24] | Okay, well, uh… | 行 那么… |
[01:26] | [snaps fingers] …catch you on the flippity flip. | 再联系 |
[01:32] | [McEnroe] Well, my friends, welcome to the shit show. | 亲爱的朋友们 欢迎收看狗屁倒灶秀 |
[01:35] | [both] You had sex with Ben Gross? | 你跟本·格罗斯上床了? |
[01:37] | -Yes. -How was it? | -对 -感觉如何? |
[01:38] | Okay, I think. | 我猜还行吧 |
[01:40] | -Did you have an orgasm? -No. | -你高潮了吗? -没有 |
[01:41] | -Did he? -I think so. | -他呢? -我猜有吧 |
[01:43] | -How many positions did you do? -One. | -你们试了多少种姿势? -一种 |
[01:44] | -How many were we supposed to do? -I think like four to five. | -我们应该要换多少种? -我想大概四五种吧 |
[01:47] | They definitely do four to five on Euphoria. | 《亢奋》里面 他们绝对有四五种姿势 |
[01:49] | Do you think Ben wanted to have Euphoria sex? | 你们觉得本想像《亢奋》那样做爱? |
[01:51] | I mean, who doesn’t? | 谁不想呢? |
[01:53] | [Devi] How was I supposed to know that? | 这我怎么会知道? |
[01:54] | Guys, I think I’m bad at sex. | 姐们儿 我想我的床上功夫很糟糕 |
[01:57] | I had no idea what to do with my legs or arms. | 我都不知道手脚要放在哪里 |
[01:59] | I was like the inflatable balloon man at a tire store. | 我就像轮胎店里的充气人一样 |
[02:02] | You should have seen the look on Ben’s face afterwards. | 你们真应该看看本事后的表情 |
[02:04] | He was clearly embarrassed for me. | 他很显然在替我觉得尴尬 |
[02:06] | Well, what’s the deal with you two now? Like, are you together? | 那你们俩现在是什么情况? 你们在一起了吗? |
[02:09] | Yeah. Do you love him? | 对啊 你爱他吗? |
[02:11] | Love him? Of course not. I only love my family and Michelle Obama. | 爱他?当然不爱 |
[02:14] | [inhales deeply] | 我只爱我的家人和米歇尔·奥巴马 |
[02:15] | But I do like him. | 但我确实挺喜欢他的 |
[02:17] | Like, really, really like him. | 非常 非常喜欢 |
[02:20] | Then you need to text him. | 那你就得给他发消息啊 |
[02:21] | [groans] | |
[02:23] | [McEnroe] Meanwhile, across the Valley, Ben was dealing with his stress | 同时 |
[02:27] | by burning out his quads with some hardcore leg curls. | 在山谷的另一边 本正在通过 |
[02:31] | [phone chimes] | 用腿弯举锻炼股四头肌的方式 应对他的压力 |
[02:33] | [Margot] Hey, my coworker wanted to say hi. | 嘿 |
[02:35] | [McEnroe] Ugh. This girl. | 我的同事想跟你打声招呼 这姑娘 |
[02:38] | [Margot] Save me! | 救救我! |
[02:39] | [McEnroe] All right, Margot, that was kind of cute, | 好吧 玛歌 这还挺可爱的 |
[02:42] | but you’re still not Devi. | 但你依然不是德维 |
[02:44] | [upbeat music playing] | |
[02:50] | Oh my God. Are… Are you Dwight Howard? | 我的天啊 你是德怀特·霍华德吗? |
[02:53] | -Hey there. -[Ben] Wow. | -你好 -哇 |
[02:54] | Mr. Howard, I’m like the hugest NBA fan. | 霍华德先生 我是NBA的狂热球迷 |
[02:56] | You know, I actually play a little ball myself. | 那个 我自己其实也会打打球 |
[02:58] | Not professionally, or, like, on any team, but, uh… | 不是职业的那种 或者在什么球队 而是… |
[03:01] | Mostly in my driveway. | 主要是在我家的车道上 |
[03:03] | Well, I can’t take pictures right now, but, uh, have a good day. | 我现在拍不了照 不过祝你今天愉快 |
[03:06] | No, look, I get it. | 不 我明白的 |
[03:07] | I know you’re a busy celebrity, | 我知道你是忙碌的大明星 |
[03:09] | but I’m glad that I met you here today, because, um… | 但我很高兴今天在这儿遇到你 因为… |
[03:13] | [clicks tongue] Uh… Because… Well, because, um… | 因为…那个 因为… |
[03:17] | [Dwight] Hey, little dude, it’s gonna be okay. | 嘿 小子 会好起来的 |
[03:19] | Kids get bullied all the time in middle school. | 初中时期 孩子们总是会受到霸凌 |
[03:22] | What? Middle school? | 什么?初中? |
[03:24] | I’m 17. | 我17岁了 |
[03:25] | What? I’m sorry, my bad. | 什么?抱歉 是我眼拙 |
[03:27] | What’s up? Talk to me. | 怎么了?说来听听 |
[03:30] | It’s just last night, | 就是昨天晚上 |
[03:32] | I had sex with someone I really care about for the first time, | 我和自己真的很在意的人 第一次上床了 |
[03:34] | and it was… really bad. | 但情况很糟糕 |
[03:38] | Whoa, I don’t wanna talk to a random teenager about sex. | 我不想跟一个偶遇的青少年聊性事 |
[03:41] | That’s kinda like one of the rules I have for myself. | 这算是我给自己定的一个规矩 |
[03:43] | Okay, it’s just that after we were done, she didn’t say anything. | 好吧 只是我们做完以后 她什么都没说 |
[03:46] | Like, it was so clear that she thought it sucked. She… | 很明显她觉得很糟糕 |
[03:49] | She got up and sprinted out. | 她爬起来就冲了出去 |
[03:50] | Damn. That’s messed up. | 我去 那可太糟糕了 |
[03:52] | But do you have any friends or someone you could talk to about this? | 但是你有没有朋友 或者什么人可以聊聊这件事的? |
[03:57] | No, I don’t have any friends. | 没有 |
[03:59] | [pleasant music playing] | 我没有朋友 |
[04:01] | Okay, I think I got it. How does this sound? | 好吧 我想我知道了 这么说怎么样? |
[04:04] | “Hey, lover, | “嘿 爱人 |
[04:05] | wanna skeet up to the Cheesecake Fac and split an egg roll sampler?” Hmm? | 要不要在芝乐坊碰个面 一起分享个脆卷拼盘?” |
[04:09] | Ow! Fab, what the hell? | 法比 你干嘛? |
[04:11] | Oh my God, I’m so sorry. | 老天爷呀 抱歉 |
[04:12] | That text was just so lame. It was a reflex. | 但这条消息烂透了 我那是本能反应 |
[04:14] | Yeah, babe, you seem a little thirsty. | 是啊 宝贝 你看起有些太饥渴了 |
[04:16] | No “lover,” no exclamation points, no sit-down restaurants. | 别写“爱人” 别用感叹号 别去餐厅坐坐 |
[04:20] | Pretend you’re Kristen Stewart. What would she text? | 假装你是克里斯汀·斯图尔特 |
[04:23] | Hmm. Okay. [sighs] | 她会说什么? 好吧 |
[04:26] | I’m Kristen Stewart. I’m cool as hell. | 我是克里斯汀·斯图尔特 我屌炸天 |
[04:28] | My hair is always half-swept over my head. | 我的头发总是半披着 |
[04:30] | I wear shorts to the Oscars. | 我会穿短裤去参加奥斯卡颁奖礼 |
[04:32] | Texts just fall out of me. | 消息内容自然而然地就出来了 |
[04:35] | [groovy music playing] | |
[04:38] | “Hey. Wanna meet up later at Starbucks?” | “嘿 待会儿想去星巴克碰头吗?” |
[04:41] | That was perfection. | 太完美了 |
[04:43] | You have never been sexier. | 你从来没有这么性感过 |
[04:45] | Thank you. And I like my hair like this. | 谢谢 我很喜欢我现在的发型 |
[04:48] | And that’s when I realized love is a verb, not just a noun. | 就在那时 我意识到“爱”是一个动词 而不仅仅是个名词 |
[04:53] | Yes. Wow, that is so wise. | 对 |
[04:55] | And thank you for letting me confide in you. | 好有智慧啊 谢谢你听我吐露心声 |
[04:57] | I guess this makes us friends for life, huh? | 我猜这让我们 |
[05:00] | [chuckles] No. | 成为一辈子的朋友了哈? |
[05:01] | [phone chimes] | 没有 |
[05:03] | Oh my God, it’s her. She texted. | 我的天啊 是她 她发消息来了 |
[05:05] | “Hey. Wanna meet up later at Starbucks?” | “嘿 待会儿想去星巴克碰头吗?” |
[05:07] | No, she put a period after “hey.” | 不 她在“嘿”后面打了句号 |
[05:10] | That’s not good, bro. | 这可不太好 小老弟 |
[05:11] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[05:13] | “Hey.” | “嘿” |
[05:14] | Oh my God, you’re right. It’s a lead-up to bad news. | 天啊 你说得对 这是坏消息的前奏 |
[05:17] | And she’s taking you to Starbucks. She’s trying to get out of there fast. | 而且她还约你去星巴克 她就是想能快点离开 |
[05:20] | I’m gonna level with you. I don’t really think she’s into you. | 我跟你说实话 我并不觉得她喜欢你 |
[05:23] | You should try to find somebody | 你应该试着找一个 |
[05:25] | who’s not gonna have your head spinning like this. | 不会让你这么伤脑筋的人 |
[05:28] | A relationship should be easy, and you should feel confident. | 谈恋爱应该是轻松容易的 而且你应该能感觉很自信 |
[05:33] | Yeah, I… I guess. | 嗯 我想是吧 |
[05:35] | I’m sorry. You know what? Just to make you feel better, | 抱歉 你知道吗?为了安慰你一下 |
[05:38] | what if I got you tickets courtside to the Lakers game? | 我给你几张 湖人队比赛的场边票怎么样? |
[05:42] | Oh, no, thanks. I’m actually a Clippers fan. | 哦 不用了 谢谢 其实我是快船队的球迷 |
[05:45] | What? I gotta go. | 什么?我得走了 |
[05:47] | [scoffs] | |
[05:49] | What is wrong with you, dude? You’re just wasting my time. | 你是有什么毛病啊 |
[05:53] | [sighs] | 小子? |
[05:55] | -[sighs] -[phone pings] | 你简直是在浪费我的时间 |
[05:56] | -He texted back. -[gasps] | 他回消息了 |
[05:58] | [Ben] I’m actually pretty busy, but thanks for the invite. | 其实我还挺忙的 不过谢谢你的邀请 |
[06:01] | Have a great summer. | 祝你暑假愉快 |
[06:02] | Are you fucking kidding me? | 你他妈逗我呢? |
[06:04] | [“You’re My Future” by Rosie Thorne playing] | 好想做一次…失去贞操 |
[06:06] | ♪ I wanna help you out ♪ | (三个月后) |
[06:15] | [Devi] Yo, yo, yo, my gods, | 哟 哟 哟 各位真神 |
[06:16] | it’s Devi Vishwakumar, your dopest disciple in the 91403. | 我是德维·维什瓦库马尔 你们在91403这一带最屌的信徒 |
[06:20] | Oh good Lord, this is a prayer, Devi, not DJ Khaled intro’ing a new song. | 天啊 你是在祈祷 德维 不是DJ卡勒德在介绍新歌 |
[06:24] | Mom, this is just how me and my deities do. | 妈妈 这就是我和神明的沟通方式 |
[06:26] | Fine, fine, continue. | 好啦 你继续 |
[06:27] | Okay. [sighs] | 好的 |
[06:29] | First, I’d like to thank you for taking care of my dad | 首先 我想谢谢你们对我爸爸的照顾 |
[06:31] | and making sure he has ESPN on repeat up in heaven. | 确保他在天堂能看ESPN的重播 |
[06:34] | It means a lot to us. | 这对我们意义重大 |
[06:35] | Also, if you have the time to please bless my college application, | 另外 如果你们有空的话 请保佑我的大学申请顺利 |
[06:38] | that would be awesome. | 那样就太好了 |
[06:39] | That is the most important thing. | 这是最重要的事情 |
[06:41] | Devi, pray that Dr. Keyes is willing to write your recommendation. | 德维 祈祷齐思博士 会愿意帮你写推荐信 |
[06:44] | I’m on it, Mom. Why do you think I’m dressed like a nun today? | 我会搞定的 妈妈 不然我今天干嘛穿得像个尼姑一样? |
[06:47] | I’m gonna ask her first thing in AP Lit. | 文学预修课上 我第一件事就是去拜托她 |
[06:50] | Yeah, like my mom said, a rec from Dr. Keyes would be sick. | 是的 就像我妈妈说的那样 能拿到齐思博士的推荐信那就棒呆了 |
[06:53] | So obviously Princeton is numero uno in our priorities this year, | 所以很明显 普林斯顿大学是我们今年的头等大事 |
[06:56] | but also would love a new phone. | 但我还想要部新手机 |
[06:58] | The front of mine got cracked when I threw it at a spider. | 我的手机被我砸蜘蛛砸坏了 |
[07:00] | Okay, Devi, our gods are not Santa Claus. | 好了 德维 我们的神明可不是圣诞老人 |
[07:03] | But do you know who is? | 但你知道谁是吗? |
[07:04] | Me. | 我 |
[07:07] | [Devi] Mom, are you kidding me? | 妈妈 你在开玩笑吗? |
[07:09] | I can’t believe you got me a hot-ass new car, | 真不敢相信 你给我买了辆这么帅的新车 |
[07:11] | and you’re gonna keep driving the dumpy old Subaru. | 而你自己却还要 继续开那辆破烂老斯巴鲁 |
[07:14] | I mean, I am a pretty great daughter, so thank you. | 我是说 谁让我是这么优秀的女儿呢 谢谢你啦 |
[07:17] | The new car is mine. | 新车是我的 |
[07:18] | -[door unlocks] -You get the Forester. | 森林人归你 |
[07:19] | That makes more sense. | 这样合理多了 |
[07:21] | Well, I’m still psyched as hell. Thanks, Mom. | 但我还是很开心 谢谢妈妈 |
[07:23] | Now all I need to do is order a vanity plate that says “Dat Ass” | 我现在要做的 就是订制一个写着“小翘臀”的车牌 |
[07:28] | Over my dead body. | 门儿都没有 |
[07:29] | Here you go. I love you. Mmm… [kisses] | 给你 我爱你 |
[07:32] | -Have a great first day. -Thank you. | -祝你第一天顺利 |
[07:34] | [upbeat music playing] | -谢谢 (亚利桑那州立大学) |
[07:38] | College is amazing, bro. | 大学太棒了 兄弟 |
[07:39] | My classes are incredible, and the people here are awesome, | 我的课程都很了不起 而且这里的人也都很棒 |
[07:42] | especially my roommate, Dylan. | 尤其是我的室友 狄伦 |
[07:44] | Oh, even his name is cool. | 哦 他连名字都很酷 |
[07:46] | -Dylan. -Yeah. | -狄伦 -对啊 |
[07:48] | I’d so buy drugs from him. | 我绝对愿意找他搞毒品 |
[07:49] | Yo, I’m so happy for you, man. | 哟 我真替你开心 哥们儿 |
[07:51] | [Paxton] Yeah, coming to ASU was such a great decision. | 是啊 来亚利桑那州立大学 这个决定太正确了 |
[07:55] | Not that staying in Sherman Oaks | 不是说留在舍曼奥克斯 |
[07:56] | and doing senior year over again isn’t also great too. | 复读高三就不好 |
[07:59] | Oh, no offense taken. I’m in, like, a really good place right now. | 我不介意的 我现在如鱼得水 |
[08:04] | Eleanor and I are like the it couple. | 埃莉诺和我是人气最高的情侣 |
[08:06] | -It’s pretty high prof. -[Paxton] Cool. | -相当引人注目 -太好了 |
[08:08] | -So what else is going on? -[Trent] Uh… | 还有什么事? |
[08:10] | Like I said, uh, dating Eleanor. | 就像我之前说的 |
[08:12] | Um… Oh! | 和埃莉诺交往 |
[08:14] | They started selling Go-Gurts in the cafeteria. | 他们开始在食堂卖酸奶了 |
[08:17] | -Cool. -[indistinct chatter] | 真不错 |
[08:18] | Oh, uh, gotta go. | 我得挂了 |
[08:20] | Good luck on the second first day of senior year. | 祝你高三复读第一天快乐 |
[08:22] | -All right, see you later, man. -[boy 1] Are you serious? That blows. | 好了 回见 你说真的吗?那烂爆了 |
[08:26] | Yo, Jackson. Who you talking to? | 哟 杰克逊 你在跟谁聊天呢? |
[08:28] | It’s, uh, Paxton. | 是帕克斯顿 |
[08:30] | Your friend’s name is Paxton? | 你朋友叫帕克斯顿? |
[08:32] | -Shit, that rhymes with your name. -[both chuckle] | 我去 跟你的名字押韵呢 |
[08:35] | No, I… I’m… | 不是 |
[08:37] | [scoffs] It’s just a friend from home. | 我… 只是老家的一个朋友 |
[08:40] | -What are you guys up to? -It sucks, bro. | -你们干嘛去了? -烂透了 兄弟 |
[08:42] | The rager in my room is a no-go. My roommate has mono. | 我房间里的派对没戏了 我室友得了接吻病 |
[08:45] | Dude, that sucks. Told you he was a pussy for getting mono. | 老兄 那逊毙了 就跟你说他是个得了接吻病的废物 |
[08:49] | We could do it here. I mean, I’d be cool with that. | 我们可以在这里开啊 我是说 我不介意的 |
[08:52] | I used to party a lot in high school. | 我高中的时候也经常参加派对 |
[08:54] | I was, like, constantly getting invited to parties and stuff, so… | 我经常被邀请 去参加派对什么的 所以… |
[08:57] | [boy 1] Yeah, okay. Sure you were. But all right. | 是啊 好吧 毫无疑问你是 不过好啊 |
[09:00] | -We can put the keg on your bed. -[boy 2] Damn, bro, that’s cold. | -我们可以把酒桶放在你的床上 -我去 兄弟 真无情 |
[09:06] | Well, we’re finally seniors, and honestly, I think we’re doing pretty great. | 我们终于上高三了 老实说 我觉得我们表现得很好 |
[09:10] | You’re right. We’ve all had sex, | 没错 大家都破处了 |
[09:12] | which freshman year, Fabiola calculated was statistically impossible. | 入校那年 法比奥拉算出的结果显示 这在统计学上是不可能的 |
[09:16] | And you guys are both in two great relationships. | 而且你们都找到了超棒的对象 |
[09:19] | Fab’s even dating a college kid. | 法比甚至在和一个大学生交往呢 |
[09:21] | Addison and I already went on a date at the USC dining hall. | 艾迪森和我 已经去了南加州大学的食堂约会 |
[09:23] | We split fajitas and a Belgian waffle. | 我们分食了法士达和比利时华夫饼 现在 |
[09:26] | Huh. Well, now that I’ve done the deed, I can focus on what’s important. | 我也已经做过了 我可以专注在重要的事情上了 |
[09:29] | Getting into Princeton | 进入普林斯顿大学 |
[09:30] | and getting Timothée Chalamet to follow me on Insta. | 还有让提莫西·查拉梅关注我的IG |
[09:32] | And I am so excited to recruit new kids for the robotics team. | 我非常期待要给机器人小队招募新人 |
[09:35] | Eric says there’s a big crop of nerds coming from the middle school, | 埃里克说从初中升上来了一群书呆子 |
[09:39] | which is huge for us. | 这对我们来说非常重要 |
[09:40] | Huh. Well, all in all, | 总而言之 |
[09:42] | I think we’ve really grown into being the poised, fearless women | 我觉得我们真的已经成长为 我们一直梦想着要成为的那种 |
[09:45] | we always dreamed we’d be. | 泰然自若、无所畏惧的女性了 |
[09:47] | Oh, shit, there’s Ben. Hide me. | 该死 |
[09:49] | [school bell ringing] | 本来了 挡住我 |
[09:51] | He’s gone. | 他走了 |
[09:53] | Dude, you gotta talk to him at some point. | 姐们儿 你总归得和他说话的 |
[09:55] | And I will, | 我会的 |
[09:57] | at our 20th high school reunion when I show up with my smoking hot husband. | 等我带着我帅气的老公 去参加高中毕业20周年聚会的时候 |
[10:00] | Whatever actor’s playing the most current Spider-Man. | 不管那时候演《蜘蛛侠》的人是谁 |
[10:03] | -[Eleanor and Fabiola] Mmm. -Ew. Why does it reek of weed? | 呃 为什么会有大麻的臭味? |
[10:06] | -[boy 1] Yo, that’s stupid, bro. -[boy 2 chuckles] | 哟 那太蠢了 兄弟 |
[10:08] | Whoa, the Hot Pocket looks different this year. | 哇 今年的帅哥角看起来不一样了 |
[10:11] | [McEnroe] This year, the Hot Pocket was more like the High Pocket. | 今年的帅哥角更像是嗨哥角 |
[10:15] | Last year, the popular boys were harmless jocks. | 去年 万人迷小帅哥们 都是些无害的运动员 |
[10:18] | Now it was burnouts and bad boys, | 如今全是些学习倦怠的坏男孩 |
[10:21] | and the baddest of them all was Ethan Morales. | 而他们当中最坏的 就是伊森·莫拉莱斯 |
[10:24] | He was known for holding court in the parking lot | 他最出名的就是霸占停车场 |
[10:27] | where he did property-damaging skateboard tricks | 在那儿练习破坏别人财物的滑板技巧 |
[10:30] | and occasionally day drank. | 以及偶尔白天就醉酒 |
[10:32] | Holy shit, did Ethan get smoking hot over the summer? | 我勒个去 伊森一个暑假 就变得这么帅了吗? |
[10:35] | He grew like two feet. | 他大约长高了60公分 |
[10:36] | Yeah. When did his torso get so claw-able? | 是啊 他的肉体 什么时候变得这么让人想抓两把了? |
[10:41] | What’s up? Whose torso is claw-able? | 都好吗?想抓谁的肉体? |
[10:43] | Uh, mine. Because I have a rash. | 我的 因为我长皮疹了 |
[10:46] | I’m sorry, babe, that sounds really gross. | 抱歉 宝贝 听起来可真恶心 |
[10:48] | What you up to? Wanna go make out by the bleachers? | 你在做什么?想去看台上亲热吗? |
[10:50] | Maybe not second base. ‘Cause I don’t wanna catch your rash. | 也许不要上二垒吧 我不想被你传染皮疹 |
[10:53] | I’d love to, but I’m so busy. | 我很乐意去 但我太忙了 |
[10:55] | I have my meeting with Ms. Warner, the college counselor, | 我要去见升学顾问 华纳女士 |
[10:57] | and we start rehearsals for the fall musical, | 而且我们已经开始排练秋季音乐剧了 |
[11:00] | a stage adaptation of Dune. | 舞台改编版的《沙丘》 |
[11:01] | -What’s your schedule like? -Uh… | 你的行程怎么样啊? |
[11:04] | Yeah, I’m super busy too, | 嗯 我也忙得要命 |
[11:06] | with classes. | 要去上课 |
[11:07] | Oh, what are you taking? We’re all in BC Calc and AP Lit. | 哦 你选了什么课? 我们都选了BC微积分和文学预修 |
[11:10] | Oh, I wanted to take those classes, but they just sounded too easy for me, | 我也想选那两门课的 但我觉得它们似乎太简单了 |
[11:14] | so I’m in BP Frigonometry. | 所以我选了BP冰冷测定 |
[11:16] | What? | 什么? |
[11:17] | I gotta jet. But I’ll see you fellow eggheads in study hall later. | 我得赶紧走了 |
[11:20] | [pleasant music playing] [school bell ringing] | 几位学究我们自习室见 |
[11:24] | [McEnroe] And there she was, Dr. Mary Jean Keyes, | 这位就是玛丽·简·齐思 |
[11:27] | a legend at Sherman Oaks High | 舍曼奥克斯高中的传奇人物 |
[11:29] | for writing the most incredible college recommendations. | 因为她写的大学推荐信 是最有含金量的 |
[11:33] | But due to Dr. Keyes’s crippling arthritis, | 但因为齐思博士有严重的关节炎 |
[11:36] | she only wrote two recommendations a year. | 她每年只写两封推荐信 |
[11:39] | She was also extremely conservative, | 而且她极度保守 |
[11:42] | and believed that teenagers should adhere to the rules of propriety | 她认为青少年 |
[11:45] | from the Victorian era. | 应该遵守维多利亚时期的德行规范 |
[11:48] | Outrageous. | 岂有此理 |
[11:50] | [McEnroe] Devi was determined to grab one of those recs, | 德维决心要得到一封推荐信 |
[11:53] | so she walked her knee-length kilt right over to that desk. | 所以她穿着齐膝的苏格兰短裙 径直走到那张桌子前 |
[11:56] | Good morning, Dr. Keyes. | 早上好 齐思博士 |
[11:58] | I just wanted to say how excited I am for AP Lit this year. | 我只是想说 今年能选到文学预修课 我真的非常开心 |
[12:01] | Well, I’ll warn you, we don’t use tablets in my class. | 事先警告你 我的课上是不能用平板的 |
[12:04] | We read the old-fashioned way from dusty books that make you sneeze. | 我们用传统的方式阅读 看那些布满灰尘 会让你打喷嚏的书 |
[12:08] | I’d take a Claritin if I were you. | 如果我是你 我会吃点克敏能 |
[12:10] | Oh, I’m looking forward to it. | 哦 我超级期待的 |
[12:12] | This might be old-fashioned of me, but I just wanted to give you these. | 我这样可能有点老套 但我想把这个给您 |
[12:19] | [Dr. Keyes] Harry & David pears? How wonderful. | 哈里与大卫百货的大梨?多棒啊 |
[12:22] | Devi, this really is an elegant gift. | 德维 这真的是个精美的礼物 |
[12:25] | And if I may, I am so pleased to see a young girl this day and age | 恕我唐突 一个生活在当今时下的年轻女孩 |
[12:29] | not dressed like a pinup poster in a prison cell. | 没穿得像囚室里挂的海报一样 我甚是欣慰 |
[12:33] | Of course. | 当然啦 |
[12:33] | The only person that needs to see my midriff | 唯一需要看到我的肚子的人 |
[12:36] | is my future husband or my gastroenterologist. | 只有我未来的丈夫或肠胃科医生 |
[12:38] | [both laugh] | |
[12:39] | [sighs] | |
[12:40] | I do hope that you would consider me for one of your legendary recommendations. | 我真心希望您会把我纳入 您愿意为其写传奇推荐信的人选 |
[12:44] | Oh, that remains to be seen, | 哦 这还有待观察 |
[12:46] | but I can tell already you’re on the right track. | 但我看得出来 |
[12:50] | [upbeat music playing] | 你已经在正轨上了 |
[12:52] | [McEnroe] After the triumph with Dr. Keyes, | 在成功讨得齐思博士的欢心后 |
[12:54] | Devi felt like she was on a roll, | 德维觉得自己真是好运连连 |
[12:57] | and so she decided to do the mature thing and talk to Ben. | 于是她决定要成熟一点 和本聊聊 |
[13:00] | Sometimes, when things don’t go your way, you can still be graceful and learn. | 有时候 当事与愿违时 你依然可以心怀感恩并吸取教训 |
[13:05] | Like when I lost to Björn Borg at Wimbledon in 1980. | 就像我在1980年的温布尔登网球赛 输给比约恩·博格时 |
[13:08] | It wasn’t how I wanted it to work out. | 那不是我想要的结果 |
[13:10] | But what can I say? I still love the guy. | 但我能说什么呢?我还是很爱那家伙 |
[13:13] | And that’s how Devi felt. | 这就是德维的感受 |
[13:15] | She and Ben would get past… | 她和本会渡过… |
[13:17] | -…this. -[music ends] | 这个难关的 |
[13:19] | What the actual F? | 这他妈是什么鬼? |
[13:20] | Ben was with Margot? | 本和玛歌在一起? |
[13:22] | This is not like me and Björn Borg at all. | 这跟我和比约恩·博格的事完全不同 |
[13:25] | -The balls on this guy. -[Devi scoffs] | 这家伙有种 |
[13:27] | -[school bell ringing] -Devi, wait. | 德维 等等 |
[13:29] | What the hell? You’re with Margot? | 搞什么?你和玛歌在一起了? |
[13:30] | I… [sighs] | 我… |
[13:32] | Yes, I am. | 对 |
[13:33] | [sighs] I cannot believe you. | 是的 难以置信 |
[13:36] | You ignored me all summer, after you took my virginity. | 你夺走了我的贞操后 整个夏天都对我不理不睬 |
[13:39] | And now you come to school flaunting your new girlfriend right in my face? | 现在你又跑来学校 |
[13:42] | I assumed it was a one-time thing, | 在我面前炫耀你的新女朋友? 我以为那只是一夜情 |
[13:44] | especially because of the way you bolted out of my room right afterward. | 尤其是因为你还从我的房间夺门而出 |
[13:47] | I didn’t bolt. | 我没有夺门而出 |
[13:48] | Yes, you did, and you did finger guns. | 你有 而且你还做了手指枪的姿势 |
[13:50] | Yeah, only after you said you’d call me an Uber? | 是 那还不是因为 你说要帮我叫辆优步 |
[13:53] | I said that because you weren’t saying anything and you looked uncomfortable. | 我那么说是因为你一句话也不说 而且你看起来很不舒服 |
[13:56] | Whatever. I texted you. | 随便吧 我发消息给你了 |
[13:57] | But apparently, one pretty mediocre bang was all you wanted from me | 但很明显 你只是想 和我不温不火地来一炮而已 |
[14:01] | before you moved on to the next warm body. | 然后就去找下一个温暖的肉体了 |
[14:03] | What’d you just call me? | 你刚刚说我是什么? |
[14:04] | [exhales] I’m sorry. We’re in the middle of a private conversation. | 抱歉 我们这是私人对话 |
[14:07] | It doesn’t sound private. You’re screaming at my boyfriend. | 听起来可不太私人 你在冲着我男朋友大喊大叫 |
[14:11] | [McEnroe] Hearing the word “boyfriend,” and how official it made them sound | 听到“男朋友”这个词 这个词还让他们用得如此正式 |
[14:15] | was like a dagger in Devi’s heart. | 这就像在德维的心上插了一把刀似的 |
[14:17] | And when Devi was hurt, she did not always make smart choices. | 当德维受伤时 她并非总能做出明智的选择 |
[14:21] | Yeah, you should know that Ben and I had sex before you guys got together, | 你要知道 本和我在你们在一起之前上了床 |
[14:24] | so you might wanna dump his ass. | 所以你最好还是甩了他吧 |
[14:26] | Actually, he did tell me that, and I’m not sure why I should care. | 其实他跟我说过了 我不知道我为什么要介意 |
[14:30] | I… I think this is escalating in an unnecessarily public way. | 我觉得这样公开升级事态完全没必要 |
[14:33] | Also, I think it’s pretty clear which warm body he wanted, and it wasn’t yours. | 而且他想要哪个温暖的肉体 这很明显了 反正不是你的 |
[14:36] | -[students groan] -Great. Yeah, couldn’t be happier for you. | 太棒了 对 真是替你开心到无以复加 |
[14:39] | You know what? I hope you have a nice life riding Ben Gross’s circumcised dick. | 你知道吗?希望你和本·格罗斯 割了包皮的鸡鸡生活幸福 |
[14:43] | Yeah, that’s right, people, I’ve seen it up close and personal. | 对 |
[14:47] | [Dr. Keyes groaning] | 没错 |
[14:49] | [students gasp] | 各位 我亲眼近距离看过它 |
[14:50] | Oh my God! Dr. Keyes! | 天呀!齐思博士! |
[14:53] | Dude, Devi just killed that old lady. | 我去 德维刚刚害死了这位老太太 |
[14:56] | Great. Are you happy now? Look what you did. | 这下好了 你现在开心了吧? 瞧你干的好事 |
[14:58] | Me? I should kick your ass! | 我?我真应该揍你一顿! |
[15:01] | Miss Vishwakumar, Miss Ramos, to my office now. | 维什瓦库马尔小姐 |
[15:04] | [Dr. Keyes groaning] | 拉莫斯小姐 立刻到我办公室来 |
[15:06] | [Principal Grubbs] And someone get the nurse for Dr. Keyes. | 来个人帮齐思博士去叫一下护士 |
[15:09] | Just so I’m completely clear on this, | 让我搞清楚一下 |
[15:11] | you two are threatening to beat each other up over Ben Gross? | 你们俩是为了本·格罗斯 威胁说要打对方? |
[15:14] | -Yes. -That’s right. | -对 -没错 |
[15:17] | Yeah, there’s only one Ben Gross in this school. | 本校只有一个本·格罗斯 |
[15:19] | Okay, look, Sherman Oaks High has a zero-tolerance policy | 好吧 听着 舍曼奥克斯高中对暴力以及暴力威胁 |
[15:24] | against violence or threats of violence. | 采取的是零容忍政策 |
[15:26] | Margot, you need to apologize to Devi immediately. | 玛歌 你立刻向德维道歉 |
[15:29] | Can’t I just get detention, or, like, clean some toilets? | 不能罚我留校或者洗厕所之类的吗? |
[15:31] | I’ll literally do anything else. | 我真的愿意做任何其他的事 |
[15:33] | Look, I know how annoying Devi can be. | 我知道德维有多烦人 |
[15:35] | Lord knows I’ve had to bite my tongue over the years. | 天知道 我这些年忍得牙都快咬碎了 |
[15:38] | -Uh… What? -Just say you’re sorry. | -什么? -快道个歉就行了 |
[15:41] | Fine. [sighs] | 好吧 |
[15:42] | Even though you acted like a skank, | 虽然你这个人很讨厌 |
[15:44] | it was not cool to threaten to kick your ass. | 但威胁说要揍你也是不对的 |
[15:47] | Which I could’ve done easily. | 而这一点我轻松就能搞定 |
[15:48] | Okay, wonderful. You’re dismissed. | 行 非常好 你们可以走了 |
[15:50] | Whoa, that’s it? That was mostly insults. | 喔 就这样?刚刚基本上只有侮辱诶 |
[15:52] | Devi, go to class. | 德维 |
[15:53] | [upbeat music playing] [indistinct chatter] | 去上课 |
[15:57] | Cool brochures. What are they for? | 宣传册真酷 是宣传什么的? |
[15:59] | One of those disciplinary bootcamps | 那种会大半夜把人扔进货车里的 |
[16:00] | that throws you in a van in the middle of the night? Been there. | 纪律训练营吗? 我参加过 |
[16:03] | No, silly, Ms. Warner gave them to me. | 不是 傻瓜 这是华纳女士给我们的 |
[16:05] | They’re info on all the best acting conservatories. | 上面都是有关最好的表演学院的信息 |
[16:08] | Whoa, El, this one’s from the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art in London. | 小埃 你看 是伦敦皇家戏剧艺术学院 |
[16:12] | [gasps] You could be one of those topless ladies on Bridgerton. | 你说不定能演《布里奇顿》里的 |
[16:15] | [laughs] Damn, Trent, looks like she’s gonna wanna upgrade soon. | 袒胸露乳的女孩呢 天啊 |
[16:18] | [school bell ringing] | 特伦特 看来她就快升级了 |
[16:20] | No, I won’t. [chuckles] | 不 我不会的 |
[16:21] | If I move to London, and you and I are still together, | 如果我搬去伦敦 而你和我还在一起 |
[16:24] | you can come with me. | 你可以跟我一起去 |
[16:25] | What do you mean if we’re still together? | 你说如果我们还在一起是什么意思? |
[16:28] | You know what I mean. | 你懂我的意思啦 |
[16:29] | That’s, like, a year away. Who knows what could happen? | 那是一年后的事情嘛 谁知道会发生些什么? |
[16:32] | [upbeat music playing] | (机器人小队 机器人就是未来) |
[16:35] | Robotics is the future. | 机器人就是未来 |
[16:37] | It’s where coding meets innovation, and it’s fun. | 这是编程与创新的结合 非常有趣 |
[16:40] | We are so proud of the friendships that we’ve made, both human and droid. | 不论是和人类还是和机器人 我们为我们建立的友谊倍感骄傲 |
[16:45] | Robotics team is #SquadGoals. | 机器人小组是#小队目标 |
[16:48] | -[students] Oh. -This is such a great turnout. | 到场人数好多啊 |
[16:51] | What a diverse group of… | 真是多样化的一群… |
[16:52] | [indistinct chatter] | |
[16:53] | …boys. | 男生 |
[16:55] | All boys. | 全是男生 |
[16:56] | Let’s cut to the chase. We are the rock stars of the school. | 一言以蔽之 我们是学校的摇滚巨星 |
[16:59] | We bring machines to life. | 我们赋予了机器生命 |
[17:01] | Robotics is not for the weak of heart. | 机器人不适合心志孱弱的人 |
[17:03] | -What if we have medically weak hearts? -Oh, I was speaking figuratively. | -如果心脏真的很虚弱呢? -我是打个比方 |
[17:06] | Many of us have heart issues. | 我们很多人的心脏都有问题 |
[17:08] | So please enjoy the refreshments and learning about our awesomeness. | 请享用茶点 同时了解一下我们的厉害之处 |
[17:13] | Eric, everyone who showed up is a guy. Isn’t that kinda weird? | 埃里克 到场的全是男生 这样不会有点奇怪吗? |
[17:17] | [scoffs] Well, that’s probably because statistically men are more… | 那可能是因为 从统计学上来说 男性更加… |
[17:20] | Stop. I’m already offended by however you’re going to finish that sentence. | 住口 不管你后半句是什么 我已经觉得被冒犯到了 |
[17:24] | Torres, guys just tend to like this stuff more than girls. | 托雷斯 男生就是 比女生更倾向于喜欢这些东西 |
[17:27] | That’s why it’s so cool you’re the only girl on the team. You’re special. | 所以你是小组唯一的女生 这很酷 你很特别 |
[17:30] | [McEnroe] But Fabiola didn’t feel special, she felt weird. | 可法比奥拉并不觉得特别 她觉得很奇怪 |
[17:35] | Meanwhile, in Studio City, | 同时 在斯蒂迪奥城 |
[17:37] | Devi’s therapist, Dr. Ryan, had just started her long-awaited break, | 德维的心理医生瑞安博士 刚刚开始了她期待已久的午休 |
[17:41] | enjoying the two things she liked most, | 正在享受她最爱的两样东西 |
[17:43] | sweet potato fries and the Anthropologie catalog. | 炸红薯条和人类学百货的产品目录 |
[17:46] | Ooh, this sconce is nice. | 哇 这壁灯真漂亮 |
[17:51] | Dr. Ryan, stop everything. I need you. | 瑞安博士 |
[17:53] | Um, we don’t have a session for another hour, | 放下手头的一切 我需要你 |
[17:56] | and I’m right in the middle of my lunch. | 我们的疗程还有一小时才开始 而且我正在吃午饭呢 |
[17:57] | It… It couldn’t wait, Doc. Ben’s dating a bitch. | 等不及了 医生 本和一个贱人在交往 |
[18:01] | O… Okay, let’s get into it. | 好吧 我们开始吧 |
[18:03] | Why do you care that Ben is dating a… | 你为什么要在意本和一个… |
[18:07] | girl you don’t like? | 你不喜欢的女生交往? |
[18:08] | Because Margot’s horrible, and he deserves so much better. | 因为玛歌糟糕透了 他值得更好的人 |
[18:11] | -So I called her out in front of everyone. -[sighs] | 所以我在所有人面前 揭穿了她的真面目 |
[18:13] | Devi, you know it’s okay if you still have feelings for Ben. | 德维 要知道 如果你对本还有感觉 这也没什么 |
[18:16] | What? That’s what you got from this? | 什么?你的结论是这个? |
[18:18] | I mean, what you two shared was something incredibly intimate, Devi, | 我的意思是 你们两个 经历的是件非常亲密的事情 德维 |
[18:23] | and then he abandoned you. | 然后他抛弃了你 |
[18:26] | Uh… He didn’t… | 他没有… |
[18:29] | -I don’t… I don’t have feelings for him. -You don’t? | -我对他没感觉的 -是吗? |
[18:32] | [sighs] It’s just… I know it’s so obvious and pathetic | 只是…我知道这很明显 也很悲哀 |
[18:36] | to be that teen girl that has sex with a guy once and gets attached. | 一个少女和一个男生 做了一次后就有了感情 |
[18:40] | You know, like, “Get over it. He doesn’t care about you.” | 就像是:“忘了吧 他根本不在乎你” |
[18:44] | But I’m just so… | 但我就是非常… |
[18:46] | Hurt? | 伤心? |
[18:48] | Yes. | 对 |
[18:50] | Oh, baby. | 哦 宝贝 |
[18:52] | What is wrong with me? | 我是怎么了? |
[18:54] | What would make Ben sleep with me and decide not to be with me? | 是什么原因让本跟我睡了以后 又决定不要和我在一起? |
[18:57] | Hey, hey, there is nothing wrong with you. | 嘿 你没有任何问题 |
[19:00] | When I look at you, I see a smart, beautiful young lady. | 当我看着你的时候 我看到的是一个聪明、漂亮的少女 |
[19:05] | And I don’t mean that feminist woo-woo “every woman is beautiful” kind of thing. | 我不是那些女权主义者 说的那种“每个女人都很美”的意思 |
[19:09] | I mean real beauty. | 我是说真正的美丽 |
[19:12] | You’re extraordinary, Devi. | 你非常了不起 德维 |
[19:15] | -I am? -You am. | -是吗? -是的 |
[19:17] | Why else would I keep seeing you? Girl, you drive me crazy. | 不然我干嘛一直见你? |
[19:21] | [chuckles] | 小姑娘 你都快把我搞疯了 |
[19:22] | Thanks, Doc. | 谢谢你 医生 |
[19:23] | Listen, it is okay to be mad at Ben. | 听着 生本的气也没关系的 |
[19:27] | What he did to you was unkind. | 他对你做的事非常无礼 |
[19:29] | But what you’re not allowed to do is lash out at this new girlfriend. Uh-uh. | 但你不该对这个新女朋友恶言相向 |
[19:34] | Okay? Women always wanna take something out on another woman | 好吗?女人总是喜欢为难女人 |
[19:37] | when most of the time it’s the man’s fault. | 而其实大部分时候 错的明明是男人 |
[19:39] | Yeah, ’cause it’s easier to be mad at women | 对 因为对女人发脾气会更容易 |
[19:41] | ’cause we know what sneaks we are. | 因为我们知道自己都是些什么料 |
[19:43] | Dr. Ryan, I know you’re right, but I’m still jealous as shit. | 瑞安博士 我知道你说得对 |
[19:47] | [sighs] You know what I think would be more valuable? | 但我还是嫉妒得要命 你知道我觉得什么才更有价值吗? |
[19:51] | Venting. | 发泄 |
[19:52] | Mm-hmm. | |
[19:54] | Let’s write down all the mean things you wanna say about this girl, | 我们把你想对那个女生说的 所有刻薄的话写下来 |
[19:57] | and we can get it out your system. | 就可以把它从你体内赶出来 |
[19:59] | Come on. Get your notebook out. What you got? | 来吧 把笔记本拿出来 你要说什么? |
[20:02] | “Enjoy my sloppy seconds, you artsy ho.” | “好好享受我用过的二手货吧 |
[20:07] | Uh… Okay. No, no, no, get it all out. | 你个道貌岸然的贱人” 好吧 |
[20:11] | Hmm. | 别停 全写出来 |
[20:12] | Now that you’re on the path, you think you can be a grownup about this girl? | 你现在已经上道了 你觉得你能成熟地对待这个女生吗? |
[20:16] | I do. | 可以 |
[20:17] | But it’s gonna be a long list. | 但可能要写很长 |
[20:20] | [“Do It” by Spank playing] | |
[20:23] | -♪ Girl, I wanna ♪ -♪ Do it ♪ | |
[20:25] | -♪ Don’t you wanna ♪ -♪ Do it ♪ | |
[20:26] | -♪ When we gonna ♪ -♪ Do it ♪ | |
[20:27] | -♪ Can we ♪ -♪ Do it… ♪ | |
[20:28] | [McEnroe] At Arizona State, | 在亚利桑那州立大学 |
[20:30] | Paxton Hall-Yoshida was experiencing a first. | 帕克斯顿·霍尔-吉田感受着初体验 |
[20:33] | Being at a drunken rager where he felt like a loser. | 身处一个让他觉得 |
[20:36] | [retching] | 自己是个失败者的醉酒狂欢会 |
[20:38] | Dude, come on. Use a trash can, man. | 老兄 拜托 用垃圾桶啊 天呐 |
[20:41] | -For real? -[coughing] | 有没有搞错? |
[20:43] | -Thank you. -You having fun? | 谢谢 你玩得开心吗? |
[20:46] | Kinda like the highlight of the party for me. | 感觉像是我的高光时刻 |
[20:48] | What? No, I couldn’t hear you. | 什么?我听不到你说什么 |
[20:51] | Cleaning puke with you is like the highlight of the party… | 和你一起清理呕吐物 |
[20:54] | -[girl yelps] -…for me. | 感觉就像我在这个派对的… 高光时刻 |
[20:56] | [laughing] Oh my God. Stop! | 天呀 |
[20:58] | [door closes] | 停下来! |
[21:00] | [Paxton] Oh, gross. | 恶心 |
[21:04] | [sighs] | |
[21:08] | We bought corn on the cob to hide in our pants | 我们买了玉米棒藏在裤子里 |
[21:10] | so people think it’s our dongs. | 大家会以为这是我们的鸡鸡 |
[21:12] | [laughs] I love high school. | 我好爱高中 |
[21:13] | [nostalgic music playing] | |
[21:22] | [school bell ringing] | |
[21:23] | Uh, hey, uh, Margot? Do you have a second? | 嘿 玛歌?你有空吗? |
[21:26] | Actually, no. | 没有 |
[21:27] | I’m trying to avoid psychotic bitch energy as much as possible. | 我正在尽我所能躲开疯女人的负能量 |
[21:31] | [exhales] Look, I’m really sorry about what I said. | 听着 我对我说的话深感抱歉 |
[21:33] | It’s not your fault that Ben likes you. | 本喜欢你不是你的错 |
[21:35] | I was just really hurt, and it made me lash out. | 我只是太伤心了 这让我有些口不择言 |
[21:39] | But that’s on me, not on you. | 但责任在我 而不是你 |
[21:42] | Wow. Thanks. | 哇 谢谢 |
[21:45] | I appreciate it. | 我很感激 |
[21:47] | So maybe things can be cool between us? | 那我们俩算是讲和了? |
[21:50] | Yeah. I mean, I’d never, like, choose to be friends with a huge nerd, but… | 行 我永远不会 主动选择和大书虫交朋友 不过… |
[21:55] | [Devi] Dude. | 老兄 |
[21:56] | What the hell? | 搞什么呢? |
[22:00] | [Margot] What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[22:02] | “Newsflash, Margot. Quirky eye makeup doesn’t replace a personality.” | “新闻快报 奇怪的眼妆并不能代替个性” |
[22:05] | Margot, stop. | 玛歌 别看了 |
[22:06] | “Ben only likes her because she’s probably a huge slut.” | “本喜欢她是因为她是个大骚货” |
[22:09] | It was an exercise in restraint so I could put my anger behind me. | 这是一项克制练习 这样我才能放下我的愤怒 |
[22:12] | Yeah, well, now I’m angry. | 是嘛 现在我很愤怒 |
[22:14] | You’re a real asshole, you know that? | 你真的是个混蛋 你知道吗? |
[22:18] | Devi, come quick. | 德维 快来 |
[22:19] | The new Hot Pocket just told me Trent was shot. | 新帅哥角刚跟我说特伦特中枪了 |
[22:23] | Come on. | 快走 |
[22:24] | Move. Move. Where is he? Who shot him? | 让一让 他在哪里?谁开的枪? |
[22:28] | Cupid, the angel of love. | 丘比特 |
[22:32] | [tuba playing “Can’t Help Falling in Love”] | 爱之天使 |
[22:36] | Eleanor, getting held back my senior year | 埃莉诺 高三复读 |
[22:38] | was, like, the greatest thing that’s ever happened to me. | 是我此生遇到的最幸福的事 |
[22:42] | I can’t really hear you over Eric’s tuba. | 因为埃里克的大号声 我听不太清楚你说什么 |
[22:45] | Oh, yeah, you can stop now, man. | 对哦 你可以停下了 兄弟 |
[22:48] | [sighs] What was I saying? | 我在说什么来着? |
[22:49] | Uh, that being held back was the best thing that ever happened to you. | 复读是你此生遇到的最幸福的事 |
[22:52] | Oh, yeah. Thanks, Coyote Girl. | 哦对 谢谢 土狼少女 |
[22:54] | Because now I want infinity more years together. | 因为现在我想和你天荒地老 |
[22:59] | -[students gasp, murmur] -Eleanor Middle Name Wong, | 埃莉诺 中间名王 |
[23:03] | will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗? |
[23:06] | No. | 不愿意 |
[23:07] | [students groan] | |
[23:09] | [tuba playing a sad tune] | |
[23:12] | [somber music playing] | |
[23:17] | You humiliated me. | 你羞辱了我 |
[23:18] | That was worse than the time I got my hair caught in the fan in Home Ec. | 这比在家政课上 我的头发被卷到风扇里还要丢脸 |
[23:22] | What were you thinking asking me to marry you? | 你想什么呢 跟我求婚? |
[23:24] | We’re still kids. | 我们还是小孩子 |
[23:26] | We can’t make that kind of major life decision, Trent. | 我们不能 做出这么重大的人生决定 特伦特 |
[23:30] | Who knows where we’re gonna be in a year? | 谁知道一年后我们会在哪里? |
[23:32] | I know where I’ll be. | 我知道我会在哪里 |
[23:33] | Right here in Sherman Oaks, probably dicking around. | 大概就是在舍曼奥克斯高中这儿 |
[23:37] | [sighs] | 浪费光阴 |
[23:39] | Ever since we started dating, I’ve known you’re too good for me. | 从我们开始交往时起 我就觉得自己配不上你 |
[23:42] | But now it just feels like I’m trying to hold down a shooting star, | 但现在我觉得 自己像是在试图抓住一颗流星 |
[23:45] | and it’s burning my hands. | 而它灼伤了我的手 |
[23:48] | If you can’t commit to me for eternity, then I have to set you free. | 如果你不能对我承诺永恒 |
[23:51] | [sighs] I don’t wanna break up. | 那我只好放你自由了 |
[23:54] | It’s only gonna get worse for me the longer we wait. | 我不想分手 |
[24:01] | [car door closes] | 等得越久 |
[24:02] | [Trent sighs] | 我只会越痛苦 |
[24:06] | I want you to have this. | 我想你收下这个 |
[24:08] | [somber music continues] | |
[24:12] | [Eleanor sighs] | |
[24:14] | [indistinct chatter] | |
[24:16] | [Ben] Devi. | 德维 |
[24:18] | Hey, I… I heard what happened with Margot. | 嘿 我听说你和玛歌的事了 |
[24:20] | [sighs] What I wrote about her was part of a therapeutic exercise for my therapist, | 我写的那些只是 我心理治疗时的一项治疗练习 |
[24:23] | who I plan on yelling at and possibly suing for millions. | 我正准备去骂她 然后让她赔偿个几百万 |
[24:26] | Yeah, it wasn’t great, but it was my fault too. | 是啊 确实不太行 但我也有错 |
[24:31] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[24:33] | -You are? -Yeah, for ghosting you that day. | -真的? -是 因为我那天跟你玩消失了 |
[24:36] | Look, I know that I must come off as this sophisticated… | 听着 我知道我必须表现得很老练 |
[24:39] | -…sexually experienced stud… -I never thought that once. | 像匹性经验丰富的种马… 我从没这么想过 |
[24:41] | But I didn’t meet up with you that day because… [sighs] | 但我那天没去见你 是因为… |
[24:45] | I was embarrassed how bad it was. | 我表现得太糟糕 我觉得很丢脸 |
[24:47] | It was my first time too. | 那也是我的第一次 |
[24:50] | Whoa. Okay, that makes way more sense now. | 哇 好吧 现在一切合理多了 |
[24:54] | [Ben] Yeah. | 是啊 |
[24:55] | [Devi] Well, I was just bummed | 我不高兴 |
[24:57] | because I actually thought we could be something more. | 是因为我以为我们可以有更多发展 |
[25:03] | Yeah, I did too. | 是啊 我也是 |
[25:05] | But the thing is, Devi, that night made me realize that we shouldn’t be together. | 但其实 德维 那晚让我意识到了我们不该在一起 |
[25:10] | [scoffs] What? But every teen movie says that most people’s first time sucks. | 什么?但每一部青春电影都说 大部分人的第一次都很糟糕啊 |
[25:13] | I mean, it’s not like your dick got stuck in a pie or poison ivy or whatever. | 你的老二又没有 被卡在馅饼或毒葛什么的里面 |
[25:17] | Hey, we’ve talked a lot about my dick lately. Can we move on? | 我们最近聊了很多我老二的事 这篇能翻过去了吗? |
[25:20] | Yup. | 好 |
[25:21] | Look, I think we’re both just insecure and competitive, | 我觉得我们都没有安全感 争强好胜 |
[25:23] | and we always manage to hurt each other. | 我们总是在互相伤害 |
[25:25] | And as my close personal friend Dwight Howard said | 正如我的亲密挚友德怀特·霍华德 |
[25:28] | while we were hanging out the other day… | 在我和他一起玩的那天说的那样 |
[25:30] | [inhales deeply] | |
[25:31] | …I need a girlfriend who makes me feel, | 我需要一个能让我觉得… |
[25:34] | I don’t know, more, like, at ease, or, like, happier with myself. | 我不知道 更轻松 对自己更满意的女朋友 |
[25:38] | I need that. You should have that too. | 我需要这些 你也应该得到这些 |
[25:41] | I can do that. | 我可以做得到啊 |
[25:42] | No, you can’t. | 不 你做不到 |
[25:45] | That’s why I’m staying with Margot. | 所以我要继续和玛歌在一起 |
[25:47] | [McEnroe] Every ounce of her wanted to fight him and convince him he was wrong, | 她的每个细胞都想和他辩论 说服他他的想法是错的 |
[25:51] | but this wasn’t an argument over a school project or Model UN. | 但这不是一场 学校项目或模拟联合国的辩论 |
[25:55] | This was about love. | 这事关爱情 |
[25:57] | So Devi heard herself saying something she almost never said. | 于是德维说了一句 她几乎从没听自己说过的话 |
[26:02] | I accept that. | 我接受你的决定 |
[26:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:06] | Um, well, I really do think it’s for the best. | 我真的觉得这样是最好的 |
[26:10] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[26:13] | [McEnroe] Senior year hadn’t exactly started out the way Devi had hoped, | 高三的开端并不如德维设想的那样 |
[26:18] | but at least she could crank some sad Adele | 但至少她能去听听阿黛尔的悲伤情歌 |
[26:20] | in the comfort of her new… | 坐上她舒适的新… |
[26:22] | -[“Bye bye” by Haiku Hands playing] -…car. | (蠢婊子) …车 |
[26:24] | What the actual… | 搞什么… |
[26:27] | ♪ Lean in I do what I want and I won’t ♪ | |
[26:31] | ♪ Back beat I’m free Drop a knee for you, solider ♪ | |
[26:34] | ♪ Breathe in I do what I want ♪ | |
[26:37] | [exhales] | |
[26:39] | ♪ And I’m gonna do you ♪ | |
[26:42] | ♪ I don’t care what you say ♪ | |
[26:45] | ♪ I don’t ♪ | |
[26:46] | ♪ I won’t do what you say ♪ | |
[26:49] | ♪ I won’t ♪ | |
[26:50] | ♪ Hey, you get out my face ♪ | |
[26:53] | ♪ Get out ♪ | |
[26:54] | ♪ I had enough of you ♪ | |
[26:59] | ♪ See you later ♪ | |
[27:03] | ♪ Bye bye ♪ | |
[27:07] | ♪ Alligator ♪ | |
[27:11] | ♪ Don’t cry ♪ | |
[27:16] | ♪ Bye bye ♪ |