时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | [“Different World” by Billy Lemos & Danny Dwyer playing] | |
[00:12] | [McEnroe] After an already rocky start to her senior year, | 高三一开始已经很坎坷了 |
[00:15] | Devi was now facing down a full-blown avalanche. | 德维现在又面对着一场巨型雪崩 |
[00:19] | Start talking. | 说吧 |
[00:20] | How did you already ruin your car after just having it for two days? | 你是怎么做到 开车两天就把车毁了的? |
[00:23] | It’s not my fault. | 不是我的错 |
[00:24] | I just got in a fight with this girl at school, | 我在学校跟一个女孩闹矛盾了 |
[00:26] | and… [inhales] I think it was a hate crime. | 这绝对是报复行为 |
[00:28] | You always with the hate crimes. | 你总是招惹报复行为 |
[00:30] | -And were you? -Was I what? | -那你是吗? -是什么? |
[00:32] | -A stupid bitch. -Mom. | -蠢婊子 -妈 |
[00:33] | It’s a fair question. | 是个好问题 |
[00:35] | Of course not. I’m the victim here. | 当然不是 我是受害者 |
[00:37] | She’s the one that started it with her dumb mouth and her dumbass face. | 是她起的头 |
[00:40] | Uh-huh. You sound very innocent. | 就用她那张笨嘴和蠢脸 你这话说得还真无辜 |
[00:43] | Nalini, don’t fix it. Make her ride around in her shame. | 娜里妮 别给她修 就让她带着羞耻开车招摇去吧 |
[00:46] | Damn, Pati, why you coming for me? | 我去 奶奶 怎么冲我来啊? |
[00:48] | You ate the last Eggo and left the empty box in the freezer. | 你把最后一块华夫饼吃了 只留下一个空盒子在冰箱里 |
[00:54] | I promise, Mom, I didn’t do anything. This girl’s just a psycho. | 我发誓 妈 我什么都没干 这女孩就是个神经病 |
[00:58] | Okay. Get in the car. Let’s go talk to your principal. | 那就上车 我们去找校长聊聊 |
[01:00] | If you’re telling the truth, | 如果你说的是实话 |
[01:01] | then this girl’s parents should pay for it. | 那女孩的家长要出修理费 |
[01:03] | Wait, are you gonna lay the smackdown on this B? Noice! | 等等 你是要 |
[01:09] | [McEnroe] Uh-oh. Hear that, Margot? | 正面跟这小婊子开撕?漂亮! 听见了吗 玛歌? |
[01:11] | You mess with the Subaru, you get the bumper. | 敢惹这辆斯巴鲁 |
[01:14] | ♪ Well, your plans weren’t that great To begin with ♪ | 就等着被杠啦 |
[01:17] | ♪ I’ve been standing on a mountain top ♪ | 好想做一次…痛快复仇 |
[01:20] | ♪ Put a scroll and my pen To the great great ♪ | |
[01:22] | Welcome, Mr. Ramos, Dr. Vishwakumar. | 欢迎 拉莫斯先生 维什瓦库马尔医生 |
[01:25] | I understand we have some very serious allegations to discuss. | 我明白咱们有些 非常严重的指控需要讨论 |
[01:28] | I’d say they’re serious. They’re actually criminal. | 确实严重 实际上要算罪行了 |
[01:31] | Yeah. Margot should be behind bars for defacing my whip. | 没错 玛歌污损我的车 应该坐牢的 |
[01:33] | I… | 我… |
[01:34] | Look, look, Mrs. Grubbs, I’m sorry this happened. | 您瞧 格拉布斯夫人 发生这种事我很遗憾 |
[01:36] | But my daughter would never vandalize a car. | 我女儿绝不会故意破坏车辆 |
[01:38] | She’s a well-behaved young woman. | 她是行为端正的年轻女性 |
[01:40] | Well-behaved? She threatened my daughter with violence two days ago. | 行为端正?她前天暴力威胁我女儿 |
[01:43] | Only because your kid yelled expletives at her about male genitalia. | 还不是因为你家的 用男性生殖器冲着她叫骂 |
[01:46] | She did what? | 她做了什么? |
[01:49] | Well, I apologize for that. | 嗯 我为此道歉 |
[01:51] | But still, the person she just yelled at has the clearest motive to vandalize. | 但是 她骂的那个人 |
[01:54] | Motive? What do you think this is, SVU? | 具有最明显的破坏动机 动机?你当这是《法律与秩序》啊? |
[01:55] | I prefer the naval crimes of NCIS, thank you very much. | 我更喜欢《海军罪案调查处》 谢谢 |
[01:58] | All right, I think we’ve strayed off topic. | 好吧 话题已经跑偏了 |
[02:01] | Principal Grubbs, I swear I didn’t do it. | 格拉布斯校长 我发誓不是我做的 |
[02:03] | First of all, my handwriting is much better than this. | 首先 我写字比那好看多了 |
[02:05] | -Who crosses their Ts that low? -Mmm, I don’t know, maybe the Antichrist? | -谁会把T字那一横写那么低啊? -不知道 反基督徒? |
[02:08] | And this happened at the end of the day? | 这是昨天下午放学的事? |
[02:10] | I have a double period with Ms. Nuni then, so I couldn’t have done it, | 那时候我还在上努妮老师的连堂 不可能是我干的 |
[02:13] | even if I deeply, deeply wanted to. | 即便我实在非常非常想干 |
[02:16] | Well, we’ll be conducting our own investigation, | 我们会实施内部调查的 |
[02:19] | but between us, Margot, you’re probably off the hook. | 不过偷偷告诉你 你应该没有嫌疑了 |
[02:21] | Uh, what? | 什么? |
[02:22] | Our security cameras are from the ’80s, our security guard is in his 80s. | 我们的安保摄像头是老古董 我们的保安大叔也是老古董 |
[02:26] | Plus, Margot’s alibi is good. | 再加上玛歌的不在场证明很充分 |
[02:28] | Wh… Why are we using so much criminal language? | 我们为什么要用这么多犯罪术语? |
[02:30] | I’m a CSI girl myself. | 我本人是《犯罪现场调查》粉丝啦 |
[02:32] | But she’s clearly guilty. | 可她显然有罪 |
[02:34] | You’re just jealous because Ben chose me. | 你就是嫉妒本选择了我 |
[02:36] | -Wait. Whoa. Wait, this is about Ben? -[scoffs] | 等等 所以是因为本吗? |
[02:40] | -Ben Gross? -[groans] | 本·格罗斯? |
[02:42] | Girl, that’s what I said. | 姑娘 |
[02:44] | [whimsical music playing] | 就是这个意思 |
[02:47] | All right, Devi, Well, I hate to break it to you, | 好吧 德维 我痛心地跟你说明白 |
[02:49] | but it looks like you’ll be paying for your own car repairs. | 你得自己出修车钱了 |
[02:51] | What? But I’m a victim here. | 什么?可我是受害者啊 |
[02:53] | Oh yeah? Really? What exactly were you yelling about male genitalia? | 是吗? |
[02:57] | Mm-mm. Nothing. | 你怎么拿男性生殖器问候人家的? |
[02:58] | Just that I don’t know what it is, and I’ve never seen it before. | 没有 我都不知道那是啥 没见过 |
[03:01] | Well, being an adult means taking responsibility for your belongings, | 那么 作为成年人 你要对自己的财物负责 |
[03:05] | so you’ll just have to use your savings. | 你只能用自己的储蓄了 |
[03:07] | But that’s for my New York trip. | 但那是留给纽约之行用的 |
[03:09] | Well, you should’ve thought about that before getting in a fight over Ben Gross. | 在因为本·格罗斯跟人起冲突的时候 你就该想到这些了 |
[03:13] | Really? | 什么品味? |
[03:14] | [upbeat music playing] | |
[03:18] | Oh, is that a list? Love lists. | 噢 你在列清单吗?最爱清单了 |
[03:21] | Yeah, we had too many girls try out for soccer. | 是啊 太多女孩子报名足球队 |
[03:24] | Gotta make some cuts, | 得筛掉些人 |
[03:25] | and I’m probably gonna get kicked in the kneecap. | 我要做好被踢膝盖骨的准备 |
[03:27] | That certainly isn’t a problem for the robotics team. | 机器人小队绝对不会有这种烦恼 |
[03:30] | Because no one’s athletic enough to raise their foot? | 因为没人有那个运动细胞抬起脚来? |
[03:33] | [chuckles] No, no. | 不是 |
[03:34] | Well, yes, but I’m talking about how no girls ever try out. | 也是啦 但我说的是没有女生来报名 |
[03:38] | Guess Eric’s right, and I’m just kinda different. | 看来埃里克没说错 我不正常 |
[03:40] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[03:41] | You know, how most girls just aren’t into, like, tech stuff? | 你知道的 大部分女生 通常不那么喜欢科技什么的? |
[03:44] | Are you for real? | 你认真的? |
[03:46] | That’s not why girls don’t join robotics. | 女生不去机器人小队不是因为这个 |
[03:48] | It’s because your team is Incel City, USA. | 是因为你们那里 是厌女的非自愿独身者的基地 |
[03:51] | That’s not true. Eric’s far from celibate. | 才不是 埃里克跟独身不沾边 |
[03:54] | There is no restroom stall in the school that he and Rosalia haven’t hooked up in. | 学校里没有哪个厕所隔间 没见过他和罗萨莉亚胡搞 |
[03:58] | He tells us about it at the top of every meeting. | 他每次开会都会先吹一遍 |
[04:00] | Yeah. Do you see how women might not jump at the chance to listen to that? | 嗯 那你明白 女性可能不会愿意听这种事吧? |
[04:04] | [scoffs] Hold up. Aneesa, are you saying | 等一下 安妮莎 你是说 |
[04:07] | that the team that I’m captain of is toxic? | 我做队长的社团有毒? |
[04:10] | ‘Fraid so, Fab. Just like the L.A. River. | 恐怕是的 |
[04:13] | [whimsical music playing] | 法比 像洛杉矶河那么毒 |
[04:17] | -[Devi exhales] -Ms. Vishwakumar, you’re ten minutes late. | 维什瓦库马尔小姐 你已经迟到10分钟了 |
[04:20] | I’m so sorry, Ms. Warner. | 对不起 华纳女士 |
[04:21] | My car was recently a victim of automotive misogyny. | 我的车刚遭到汽车厌女党的毒手 |
[04:24] | I don’t know what that means, and I don’t care. | 没明白 不在乎 |
[04:26] | So, Devi, this is our first official college meeting of your senior year, | 那么 德维 这是你高三 第一次正式的升学指导会谈 |
[04:29] | and I think I have a sneaking suspicion as to where you might be applying. | 我想我大概已经猜到 |
[04:34] | -[inhales deeply] Princeton! -Princeton! | 你想申请哪间大学了 |
[04:36] | [both chuckle] | -普林斯顿! -普林斯顿! |
[04:37] | And applying early, I assume? | 要提早申请 是吧? |
[04:38] | -Uh, you know it. -[Ms. Warner] Good. | -你懂的 -很好 |
[04:40] | Well, now I heard you won’t be getting a Dr. Keyes rec. | 我听说你拿不到齐思博士的推荐信了 |
[04:43] | You know, after you, uh, sent her to the hospital? | 你懂的 毕竟你把人家送进医院了嘛 |
[04:47] | Yeah. That wasn’t great, | 是 这事办得不太好 |
[04:49] | but I do have other teachers I could get a recommendation from. | 但我还有其他能给我写推荐信的老师 |
[04:52] | Like Mrs. Paloma, or Mr. Shapiro… | 像帕洛玛老师啊 夏皮罗老师啊… |
[04:54] | Ooh, no, not Mr. Shapiro. | 噢 不 夏皮罗老师不行 |
[04:56] | His recs are always soaked in his own tears. | 他的推荐信总是被眼泪浸湿 |
[04:59] | Yep, good tip. | 好 收到 |
[05:00] | You’ll figure it out, and it’ll be great. Now, you know what’s coming up, don’t you? | 你会想办法搞定的 肯定没问题 好了 你知道接下来是什么日子吧? |
[05:04] | Our New York trip. | 我们的纽约之行 |
[05:05] | [McEnroe] Each year, Ms. Warner took a group of honors students | 每年 华纳女士会带一组优秀学生 |
[05:08] | to scope out the tri-state area’s best colleges. | 发掘都会区最棒的高等院校 |
[05:11] | I can’t wait. | 我等不及啦 |
[05:12] | I already got an “I Pretzel New York” T-shirt to fit in with the locals. | 为了跟当地人融为一体 我都买好“我爱纽约”T恤衫了 |
[05:16] | -That makes two of us. -[Devi chuckles] | 我也是唷 |
[05:17] | A campus visit looks great on an application, | 申请信提到校园探访是有利信息 |
[05:19] | so this should really help your chances. | 能够提高你的录取机会 |
[05:21] | So now, all I need is your deposit to secure your seat on Kirkland Air. | 现在呢 我只需要你付定金 来保障你在柯克兰廉航的座位 |
[05:27] | Wow, that’s cheap, even for us. | 哇 对我们来说都太便宜了 |
[05:29] | Yeah, uh, about that deposit, I totally have it. | 啊 这个定金吧 我当然是有 |
[05:32] | I just have to take care of one teeny, tiny, baby little thing first. [chuckles] | 只是我需要 先处理一件芝麻绿豆大的小事 |
[05:37] | Eleven hundred dollars. | 1100美元 |
[05:38] | What? Are you high on gas fumes? | 什么?你尾气吸嗨了吧? |
[05:40] | Most certainly, but that’s also what it’s gonna cost to fix this car. | 那是肯定的 但这确实是修车最低价了 |
[05:43] | But that will completely wipe me out. | 那我就变穷光蛋了 |
[05:45] | Sorry, it’s the best I can do. I mean, the vandal took up a lot of space. | 抱歉 不能再便宜了 这喷涂范围也太大了点 |
[05:49] | I thought you could just clean it off with a spray and a rag. | 我以为用清洁喷剂和毛巾就能搞定 |
[05:52] | [chuckles] No, no, no, no. | 不行 |
[05:54] | You have to match the paint, and Subarus are imported, | 得给你配上原漆 这辆斯巴鲁又是进口车 |
[05:57] | so it’s gonna be pricey. | 很贵的 |
[05:59] | Look, Skeet, can’t we just get a door | 那什么 思齐特 就不能从垃圾堆 |
[06:01] | from an old clunker in a junkyard and just swap it in? | 捡个破车的车门给换上吗? |
[06:04] | Sure, I can do a clunk swapper easy, | 当然 我能随便给你找个门换上 |
[06:06] | but that’s gonna run you about three grand. | 但就得花掉你3000块了 |
[06:08] | Damn it! Okay, you know what? | 我靠!好吧 你知道吗? |
[06:11] | I guess I’m just gonna have to take my business to a more economical shop. | 那我只好换一家更实惠的店了 |
[06:15] | All right. Well, good luck with that. We are the cheapest place in town. | 那祝你好运吧 我们已经是镇上最便宜的店了 |
[06:18] | That’s why we’re called Cheap Skeet’s Auto Repair and Tanning Salon. | 所以我们才叫 |
[06:22] | [upbeat music playing] | “便宜思齐特的维修铺兼美黑沙龙” |
[06:30] | Oh, Kamala, I wasn’t expecting you today. | 卡玛拉 我没想到你会来呢 |
[06:32] | Sorry for coming unannounced. | 抱歉不请自来 |
[06:33] | Every kid at the Pinewoods is auditioning for Teen Hamilton, | 松林区的每个小孩 都在试镜《小汉密尔顿》 |
[06:36] | and I just can’t hear another child rap about the Federalist Papers. | 我受不了再听哪个小朋友 用说唱背诵《联邦党人文集》了 |
[06:40] | So I thought I could just come work here today. | 我就想今天过来工作吧 |
[06:42] | Of course. But do you know what might be a better room? | 当然 不过你知道哪个房间更好吗? |
[06:44] | The garage. | 车库 |
[06:45] | No loud noises, no abundance of airflow to distract you. | 没有嘈杂的噪音 没有大量的气流干扰你 |
[06:50] | What? Pati, why are you acting so weird? [man clearing throat] | 什么?奶奶 |
[06:54] | [suspenseful music playing] [Kamala gasps] | 你怎么这么奇怪? |
[06:57] | Oh my God. Are you being held hostage? | 我的天 你被绑架做人质了? |
[06:59] | Don’t worry, I’ll save you. I took a self-defense class online. | 别怕 我救你 我上过自卫网课 |
[07:03] | [Nirmala] Kamala, stop! | 卡玛拉 不要! |
[07:04] | I’m not a hostage. | 我不是人质 |
[07:06] | Len, come out. | 伦恩 |
[07:09] | [gentle music playing] | 出来吧 |
[07:15] | Hi there. I’m Len. | 你好 我是伦恩 |
[07:17] | -Who the hell are you? -Kamala, please meet my white boyfriend. | -你是什么人? -卡玛拉 来认识一下我的白人男友 |
[07:22] | -Why tell me he’s white? I can see him. -How about I fix everybody a sammich, huh? | -为什么要说他是白人?我看得见 -我给大家做点三明治 怎么样? |
[07:32] | [Devi] Hey, guys, I have devastating news. | 嘿 伙计们 我有一个令人心碎的消息 |
[07:34] | I can’t go on the New York trip because I have to pay to fix my car. | 我去不了纽约了 我得自己出修车钱 |
[07:37] | What? No. | 什么?不是吧 |
[07:38] | Yeah. And now it’s gonna cost me all the money I earned this summer | 是的 |
[07:41] | working at my mom’s office. | 这得把我暑假在我妈诊室 打工挣来的钱全花光 |
[07:43] | Do you know how many disgusting skin conditions I had to see? | 你们知道我被迫目睹了 多少恶心的皮肤病吗? |
[07:46] | I saw a nostril cyst get lanced for nothing. | 那个鼻腔囊肿切除术我都白看了 |
[07:49] | But you have to come. Can’t you just leave “stupid bitch” on there? | 可你必须来 你就不能别管“蠢婊子”几个字吗? |
[07:53] | Or is that something an enabler of toxic masculinity would say? | 还是说这是纵容有毒的男子气概的人 会说的话? |
[07:56] | Won’t your mom spot you the money? | 你妈不能借给你吗? |
[07:59] | -No, she thinks it’s too extravagant. -Wow, that sucks. | -不能 她认为太奢侈了 -哇 难搞哦 |
[08:02] | It’s just that every single thing I’d hoped for for senior year | 我对高三的每一个憧憬 |
[08:04] | has been completely ruined by frigging Margot. | 都被该死的玛歌彻底毁灭了 |
[08:07] | And she’s totally gonna get away with it. | 而她还能把坏事甩个干净 |
[08:09] | I’m sorry. I know this is hard for… Yummy. | 真抱歉 |
[08:11] | [upbeat music playing] Huh? | 我知道你肯定很难…美味哦 |
[08:15] | Ladies, I have an official announcement to make. | 女士们 我正式宣布一件事 |
[08:17] | I’m moving on from Trent, | 我要彻底忘掉特伦特 |
[08:19] | and that sizzling beefsteak over there is my next meal. | 那边那位滋滋作响的美味 就是我的下一顿大餐 |
[08:23] | [Devi] Ethan? Really? | 伊森?真的假的? |
[08:25] | I mean, I get that he’s hot, but he’s also kind of a degenerate. | 我是说 他是有点帅 但也确实很颓吧 |
[08:28] | Yeah, and what about Trent? You can’t just give up on him. | 是啊 而且特伦特呢? 你不能就这么放弃了吧 |
[08:31] | He doesn’t wanna be with me. He’s made that very clear. | 他不想跟我在一起 他说得很清楚了 |
[08:34] | And as Dua Lipa said, | 而且 正如杜阿·利帕唱的 |
[08:36] | the best way to get over someone is to get under someone else. | 忘掉一个人最好的方法 是拜倒在另一个人的西装裤下 |
[08:39] | -I don’t think that’s the lyric. -It is, Devi. It’s one of her rules. | -不是这么唱的吧 -就是 德维 这是她的法则之一 |
[08:43] | Also, look at Ethan. | 还有 你看看伊森 |
[08:45] | He’s beautiful, he’s dangerous, | 又帅又危险 |
[08:48] | and it feels like there’s always a wind hitting him somehow. | 不知怎的 总感觉有风吹拂着他 |
[08:52] | It seems scientifically impossible, but I do see it. | 科学上来说不可能 但我还真看到了 |
[08:55] | Well, El, as someone whose senior year has already gone tits up, I support it. | 小埃 作为一个高三已然破灭的人 我支持你 |
[08:59] | Follow your bliss before some jealous slore steals it from you. | 追随你的幸福吧 趁着它还没被某个小荡妇偷走 |
[09:02] | Thanks, I think. | 谢谢你哦 |
[09:03] | Now, which soda is the sexiest one to buy? | 那么 哪款饮料买来最性感? |
[09:07] | [chuckles] Squirt. | 波霸奶茶 |
[09:09] | Oh my God. Am I a bro now? | 我的天 我变成爷们了吗? |
[09:12] | Who am I? | 我是谁? |
[09:15] | Um, I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[09:19] | Yo, Ben. I hope you know you’re dating a straight-up psychopath. | 唷 本 我希望你知道 你谈的女朋友是一个彻头彻尾的变态 |
[09:23] | -Well, wouldn’t be the first time. -[sighs] | 也不是第一回了 |
[09:25] | Well, you know your girlfriend wrecked my car, right? | 你知道你女友弄花了我的车吧? |
[09:28] | -No, she didn’t. -Of course she did. | -她没有 -当然有 |
[09:31] | Who else at this school hates my guts? | 这学校里还有谁恨我入骨? |
[09:33] | Don’t answer that. | 别回答 |
[09:34] | -She said she didn’t do it. I believe her. -Really? | -她说她没做 我相信她 -真的? |
[09:37] | It makes more sense to you that a total rando out of nowhere | 所以是不知道哪来的路人弄坏我的车 |
[09:40] | would deface my car, | 而不是那个讨厌死我的女孩干的 |
[09:41] | rather than the girl who is currently furious at me? | 这难道更合理? |
[09:45] | Come on, Ben, you’re smarter than that. | 拜托 本 你不会就这么点脑子 |
[09:47] | Look, Devi, what is it that you want exactly? | 我说 德维 你到底想要什么? |
[09:50] | Uh, for you to tell me how you can be with her. | 想要你告诉我 你怎么能跟她在一起 |
[09:52] | How you can date someone who is actively trying to hurt me. | 你怎么能跟一个 总是想要伤害我的人谈恋爱 |
[09:54] | Don’t you care about me at all? | 你都不在乎我吗? |
[09:56] | I mean… [sighs] | 我是说 |
[09:58] | I know not like that, but I at least thought we were friends. | 不是那种在乎 但至少我以为我们是朋友 |
[10:01] | We are friends. | 我们是朋友啊 |
[10:03] | But what do you want me to do, break up with my girlfriend? | 可你想我怎么做 分手吗? |
[10:06] | All I’m saying is that I wouldn’t stand by and let someone do that to you. | 我只是想说 如果有人这么对你 我不会袖手旁观 |
[10:11] | I… I don’t know what to say to that. | 我无言以对 |
[10:13] | [sighs] | |
[10:14] | Well, maybe you can think about it on the New York trip, | 那你可以在纽约之行好好想想 |
[10:17] | which I can no longer afford. | 我没钱去的纽约之行 |
[10:19] | Please thank Margot for that. | 请帮我谢谢玛歌啊 |
[10:20] | [somber music playing] | |
[10:23] | And as a registered doula, it was my duty to stand by her, | 作为注册助产士 我有义务陪在她身边 |
[10:28] | so that’s why I was out yesterday. | 所以我昨天没在学校 |
[10:30] | [dramatic music plays] | |
[10:32] | Excuse me, Ms. Nuni? | 不好意思 努妮老师? |
[10:34] | I couldn’t help but overhear your beautiful story. | 我忍不住听您说了这段美好的故事 |
[10:37] | By any chance did you happen to get a substitute teacher | 请问您有没有为昨天的课 |
[10:40] | for your classes yesterday? | 找代课老师呢? |
[10:41] | A substitute? [chuckles] | 代课老师? |
[10:44] | You think just any carbon-based organism with a diploma could take my place? | 你以为随便哪个拿着文凭的碳基生物 都能替代我? |
[10:48] | My darling child, I think not. | 我亲爱的孩子 那可不行 |
[10:52] | -Hmm. Thank you, Ms. Nuni. -You’re welcome, strange girl. | -谢谢您 努妮老师 -不客气 怪怪女生 |
[10:55] | [McEnroe] Well, well, well. | 哎呀呀 |
[10:56] | Contrary to Margot’s alibi, there was no class yesterday. | 昨天原来没有课 这跟玛歌的不在场证明矛盾了 |
[11:00] | So who’s the stupid bitch now? | 现在谁才是蠢婊子? |
[11:05] | So wait, you have a boyfriend? | 所以 你有男朋友了? |
[11:08] | Yes, Kamala, don’t look so shocked. I’m clearly a GMILF. | 对 卡玛拉 别那么惊讶 我显然是个性感辣嫲 |
[11:11] | Okay, simmer down. | 行 别急嘛 |
[11:14] | I’m just wondering why you kept him a secret. | 我是好奇你为什么藏着他 |
[11:16] | Because it’s so shameful. | 因为好丢人 |
[11:18] | I shouldn’t be flitting about with a boyfriend, like Carrie Bradshaw. | 我不应该跟男朋友调情的 像《欲望都市》女主角那样 |
[11:22] | I should be mourning my dead husband, | 我应该为我死去的老头哀悼 |
[11:24] | like Carrie Bradshaw. | 像《欲望都市》女主角那样 |
[11:26] | Spoiler alert. | 剧透提醒 |
[11:27] | Your husband died 20 years ago. No one would judge you for moving on. | 你丈夫死了20年了 没人会因为你找第二春而看不起你 |
[11:31] | But they should. | 可他们应该看不起我 |
[11:33] | Respectable widows aren’t supposed to move on. | 可敬的寡妇不应该找第二春 |
[11:35] | My mother was a widow from age 22 to 104. | 我妈从22岁守寡到104岁 |
[11:38] | -That’s the way you’re supposed to do it. -Is it? | -这就是寡妇应该的活法 -是吗? |
[11:41] | Yes, widows should devote their time to their grandchildren, | 是的 寡妇应该把时间花在孙辈身上 |
[11:44] | not get involved with a silver fox who drives a Ferrari. | 而不是 跟开法拉利的银发帅老头搞在一起 |
[11:47] | Len drives a Ferrari? | 伦恩还开法拉利呢? |
[11:49] | He test drove one. | 试驾了一辆 |
[11:50] | He still has the dealership’s business card in his wallet. | 他钱包里还有那个销售经理的名片呢 |
[11:53] | But now that the cat’s out of the bag, I will end things. | 不过秘密已经曝光 我会结束这段关系 |
[11:57] | -Please don’t tell Nalini. -I won’t. | -请别告诉娜里妮 -不会 |
[11:59] | But I don’t think you need to break up with him. | 但我觉得你用不着跟他分手 |
[12:02] | Unlike some people in the family, I would never ask you to do that. | 不像家里某些人 我是绝对不会要求你分手的 |
[12:05] | What are you referring to? | 你指什么? |
[12:07] | Like how you told Manish he couldn’t come to the house anymore? | 比如你跟曼尼什说再也不许来家里? |
[12:10] | That doesn’t sound like me. | 这不像我说的话 |
[12:12] | I’ve always loved Manish. | 我一直很喜欢曼尼什呢 |
[12:14] | Sure. | 当然 |
[12:15] | Look, all I’m saying is wanting companionship is not shameful. | 我想说的是 需要陪伴并不丢人 |
[12:20] | And if you just let the family support you, we would. | 如果你需要家人的支持 我们都会的 |
[12:23] | All we want is for you to be happy. | 我们只希望你快乐 |
[12:25] | Okay, who is ready to go clubbin’? | 好啦 |
[12:30] | [chuckles] | 谁准备好去俱乐部玩啦? |
[12:31] | Club sandwiches. [laughs] | 俱乐部三明治哦 |
[12:34] | Nirmy loves my puns. | 小尼玛可喜欢我玩双关了 |
[12:40] | -Hey. -Ah. | 嘿 |
[12:42] | What you working on? | 你忙什么呢? |
[12:44] | [sighs] Nothing. Just a little side project. | 没什么 一个小作品 |
[12:47] | Cool. | 酷 |
[12:49] | So listen, you know you can tell me anything, right? | 那什么 你知道你什么都能跟我说的 |
[12:52] | Ugh. For the last time, | 对吧? 我再说最后一次 |
[12:54] | I don’t think your big watch makes your wrist look dainty. | 我不觉得你的大手表 会让你的手腕显得很娇小 |
[12:57] | Uh, no, that’s not what I was asking. Although, I appreciate you saying that. | 不是 我没问这个 不过还是谢谢你这么说 |
[13:01] | I just mean that if you spray-painted Devi’s car, you could tell me. | 我意思是 如果德维的车是你弄的 可以告诉我 |
[13:07] | Wait, you think I did it? | 等下 你认为是我干的? |
[13:10] | No, but you did have a good reason, so I… I could understand why you might. | 不是 但你有充分的理由 所以如果是你 我可以理解 |
[13:14] | How can you possibly think | 你怎么能认为 |
[13:16] | I would vandalize your ex-girlfriend’s car? | 我会去搞你前女友的车啊? |
[13:18] | I don’t know. Maybe ’cause you were mad at her, | 也许因为你讨厌她 |
[13:20] | and have unlimited access to art supplies, | 还有无限的绘画资源 |
[13:22] | and currently are smashing things in a fiery rage. | 加上现在正怒气冲冲地砸东西? |
[13:24] | What? No, I’m not raging out. | 什么?不是 我没有在发脾气 |
[13:27] | These are for a decorative mosaic I’m making. | 我是在做马赛克装饰画 |
[13:30] | Oh. Wow, that’s actually quite beautiful. | 还真挺漂亮的 |
[13:33] | Yeah, it is. | 没错 |
[13:35] | But just to rewind a second, | 但是回想一下 |
[13:37] | it kind of seems like you trust Devi more than me. | 你好像相信德维多过信我 |
[13:40] | No. No, I don’t. | 不 我没有 |
[13:41] | Sure sounds like it. | 听起来就是如此 |
[13:42] | Ben, I’m your girlfriend. You should know I’m not a criminal. | 本 我才是你女朋友 你应该知道我不是什么罪犯 |
[13:46] | [Principal Grubbs over PA] Margot Ramos, please come to the principal’s office. | 玛歌·拉莫斯 请到校长室来 |
[13:50] | Margot Ramos to the principal’s office. | 玛歌·拉莫斯 到校长室来 |
[13:52] | Mmm, you hear that, baby? | 听到了吗 宝贝? |
[13:54] | That’s the sound of sweet revenge. | 这就是甜蜜复仇的声音 |
[13:56] | [gasps] What did you do? | 你做了什么? |
[13:58] | Let’s just say Margot is about to be Mar-gone. | 这么说吧 玛歌就快变玛滚了 |
[14:01] | Fun wordplay. | 挺会玩文字呀 |
[14:02] | -Thank you. I worked on it… -Shut up, shut up. | -谢谢 我可是费了一番… -闭嘴 |
[14:09] | ‘Sup, Ethan? Cool bruise. | 你好吗 伊森?淤青很酷哦 |
[14:12] | Uh… Yeah, I fell. | 是啊 我摔了一跤 |
[14:14] | [chuckles] Wow, you’re crazy. | 哇 你个疯子 |
[14:17] | [in Spanish] Hello, class. | 同学们好! |
[14:19] | Today we continue our lesson on animals. | 今天 我们继续讲动物 |
[14:24] | Ethan, would you like to write the pets you have on the board? | 伊森 上来写写你养的宠物吧? |
[14:28] | -[in English] Nah, I’m good. -Just write your pets on the board. | -不了 |
[14:31] | [Ethan groans] | -给我上来写黑板 |
[14:33] | [whimsical music playing] Ugh. He’s so tortured. | 他好受虐哦 |
[14:41] | I can’t wait to crack him open like a creaky cellar door | 我迫不及待要把他敲开 像敲开嘎吱作响的地窖门一样 |
[14:44] | and explore the hidden treasures within. | 然后进去探索里面的秘密宝藏 |
[14:47] | Yeah, I don’t think there’s much going on below the surface. | 是哦 我感觉表面之下 |
[14:50] | Uh, think again. The boy’s got turtles. | 应该没多少别的东西了 那你可就错了 这男孩有龟壳腹肌呢 |
[14:53] | I HAVE THREE TURTLES | (我有三只乌龟) |
[14:56] | [McEnroe] Wait, just one segundo. | 等一下 |
[14:58] | Did Ethan write his T’s in the same psychotic way as Margot? | 伊森写的T字 是不是跟玛歌一样变态? (蠢婊子) |
[15:06] | Hey, Ethan, quick questch. | 嘿 伊森 问一下 |
[15:08] | You didn’t happen to write “stupid bitch” on my car, did you? | 你不会恰好 在我车上喷了“蠢婊子”吧? |
[15:11] | Oh shit, was that your car? | 我去 那是你的车? |
[15:13] | I thought it was Señora Diaz’s car. She gave me an F on a worksheet. | 我以为是迪亚兹老师的车 她给我作业打了不及格 |
[15:17] | Stupid bitch. | 蠢婊子 |
[15:19] | En Español, Ethan. | 说西语 伊森 |
[15:20] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[15:21] | Perra estúpida. | 蠢婊子 |
[15:24] | [McEnroe] Devi, you pegged the wrong guy. | 德维 你搞错对象了 |
[15:26] | It was Ethan that defaced the Subs. | 毁了你的斯巴鲁的人是伊森 |
[15:28] | Margot was innocent after all. | 玛歌终究是无辜的 |
[15:30] | [sighs] Ay, dios mío. | 我的妈呀 |
[15:34] | All right, Miss Ramos, | 好了 拉莫斯小姐 |
[15:35] | it’s come to my attention that you lied straight to my face | 我已经意识到 你当着我的面 |
[15:37] | about being in class yesterday. | 对昨天上课的事撒了谎 |
[15:40] | You lied? | 你撒谎了? |
[15:41] | Principal Grubbs, I’m sorry. I only lied because I didn’t wanna seem guilty. | 格拉布斯校长 对不起 我说谎只是因为不想看起来有罪 |
[15:45] | But that doesn’t mean I am guilty. | 但那并不意味着我真的做了错事 |
[15:47] | Mm-hmm. Mr. Gross, why are you even here? | 格罗斯先生 你怎么来了? |
[15:50] | Haven’t you caused enough trouble, you tiny stud? | 你惹的麻烦还不够吗 小种马? |
[15:53] | Now, Miss Ramos, you may be looking at a suspension. | 现在 拉莫斯小姐 你估计要接受停学处理了 |
[15:57] | What? No, I… | 什么?不 我… |
[15:59] | Ben, I promise I did not vandalize… | 本 我发誓绝对没有破坏… |
[16:01] | She didn’t do it. It wasn’t her. Margot’s innocent. | 她没干 不是她干的 玛歌是无辜的 |
[16:06] | What? | 什么? |
[16:07] | [sighs] | |
[16:08] | Yeah, I did a boof. My B. | 对 我搞错了 怪我 |
[16:11] | -But I did figure out who did it. It was… -[Principal Grubbs] No. | -但我弄清楚是谁了 就是… -不用了 |
[16:14] | -Devi, mm-mm, I don’t wanna hear it. -What? But this is for real. | 德维 我不想听 什么?可这次是真的 |
[16:17] | Devi, no! | 德维 别说了! |
[16:19] | You have wasted far too much of my time. | 你已经浪费我太多时间了 |
[16:21] | I mean, can we just go one day | 我是说 我们能不能有一天 |
[16:22] | without you creating mayhem all around you? | 不用活在你搞出来的骚乱之中? |
[16:27] | As I was saying, Margot, I believed you the whole time. | 正如我刚才说的 玛歌 我从一开始就相信你 |
[16:30] | Thank you for stopping by. | 谢谢你过来 |
[16:32] | [exhales shakily] Sure. | 好的 |
[16:36] | Um, Margot, I’m really sorry. Hopefully we can laugh about this one day. | 玛歌 |
[16:40] | [whimsical music playing] | 我真的很抱歉 |
[16:42] | Uh… | 希望有一天 |
[16:44] | Um, but… [exhales] | 我们可以一笑置之 |
[16:46] | …maybe not today. | 不过看来不是今天 |
[16:51] | [sighs] | 嗨 |
[16:54] | -[indistinct chatter] -Hi. Uh, is this the science club? | 这是科学社吗? |
[16:57] | My name is Fabiola. I am captain of the robotics team. | 我叫法比奥拉 机器人小队的队长 |
[17:00] | And I just wanted to stop by to say that we’re looking for new members | 我来是想告诉大家 我们正招募新成员 |
[17:03] | if anyone’s interested. | 欢迎有兴趣的各位 |
[17:04] | I have a pretty tight schedule, but I might be able to squeeze you in. | 我很忙 不过也许能挤出点时间去你那里 |
[17:07] | Not you, Gerard. | 不是说你 杰拉德 |
[17:09] | I was sort of hoping for some like-minded, STEM lovin’ ladies. | 我是希望能有些所见略同的理工妹子 |
[17:13] | [students murmuring] | 谢谢你告诉我们 |
[17:15] | Um, thanks for letting us know, but I think we’re gonna pass. | 不过我们就不去了 |
[17:19] | Okay, look, I’ve recently heard some rumors | 好吧 听着 我最近也听到了传言 |
[17:22] | about the anti-feminist vibe of our club. | 说我们社团有股反女权氛围 |
[17:24] | But it’s not as bad as people are saying. | 可事实并不像人们传的那么糟 |
[17:26] | I mean, there’s a woman in charge. | 我是说 这是女性在管的社团呢 |
[17:28] | Were you in charge on Monday? Because it was pretty bad then. | 你周一也在管吗? 那时候情况真的很糟 |
[17:33] | Do you even know what a motherboard is? | 你连主板是什么都不知道吧? |
[17:35] | No, but I’m interested in learning. | 是不知道 但我有兴趣学 |
[17:37] | [laughs] I don’t know, this pack moves at a breakneck pace. | 我不知道 我们这群人速度太快了 |
[17:41] | Not sure you can keep up with the big dogs! | 不确定你跟不跟得上大狗们的速度! |
[17:43] | [all barking, howling] | |
[17:46] | -Excuse me. -[barking, howling stops] | 不好意思 |
[17:48] | Can you guys stop barking? | 别吠了行不? |
[17:52] | All right, let’s saw this Beanie Baby in half. | 好吧 |
[17:55] | [whirring] | 我们来把玩偶锯两半吧 |
[17:58] | Okay, yeah, that’s pretty damning. | 是哦 那是真该死 |
[18:00] | As cool as robotics is, | 虽然机器人很酷 |
[18:02] | no one wants to get talked down to by a bunch of neckbeards with BO. | 但没人会想被一堆有狐臭的肥宅贬低 |
[18:05] | I get it, | 我明白 |
[18:06] | but if any of you are really interested in robotics, | 但如果任何一位对机器人有兴趣 |
[18:09] | I promise I’m going to change the culture of my club, | 我保证我会改变社团的文化 |
[18:13] | or power down trying. | 或至少全力以赴去改变 |
[18:14] | [somber music playing] | |
[18:23] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[18:24] | Wow, kind of a crazy day, huh? | 哇 今天真疯狂哈? |
[18:31] | So look, I am so sorry about the mix-up with Margot. | 那什么 我很抱歉 我误会玛歌了 |
[18:35] | I feel really bad, but, you know… | 我真的很愧疚 但是 你知道… |
[18:37] | Listen, Devi, Margot asked me not to speak to you anymore. | 听着 德维 玛歌让我别再跟你说话 |
[18:40] | What? | 什么? |
[18:41] | She was pretty upset about what went down, and I’m gonna respect that. | 这件事让她很难过 |
[18:44] | [scoffs] So you’re just not gonna talk to me ever again? | 我会尊重她的感受 所以你以后都不跟我说话了? |
[18:48] | Ben, it was a misunderstanding. Come on. | 本 这是一场误会 别这样 |
[18:51] | Sorry, Devi. | 抱歉 德维 |
[18:52] | [McEnroe] In a single day, | 短短一天之内 |
[18:53] | Devi had lost both a roundtrip ticket and a lover turned friend, | 德维同时失去了 来回机票和由情人变成的朋友 |
[18:58] | and there was only one dipshit to blame. | 而罪魁祸首就是那个混蛋 |
[19:01] | [dramatic music playing] | |
[19:05] | Yo, dickwad. | 喂 人渣 |
[19:07] | What the f… | 你妈… |
[19:08] | I’m gonna hold on to this until you get my car fixed. | 在你把我的车恢复原样前 这个归我 |
[19:10] | So? I have, like, four more of those at home. | 那又怎样?我家还有四块滑板呢 |
[19:13] | Huh. Then I’ll beat you to death with this one. | 那我就用这块把你揍到死 |
[19:15] | You can’t go around messing with something that belongs to someone else. | 你不能胡乱破坏别人的财产 |
[19:18] | Jeez, I’m so sorry. | 哎哟 对不起了哦 |
[19:20] | Yeah, you will be sorry | 是啊 你会后悔的 |
[19:21] | if you don’t get my car looking brand new ASAP. | 如果不马上把我的车恢复如新的话 |
[19:24] | And it better freaking sparkle, sweetheart. | 最好亮得反光 小甜心 |
[19:27] | You sound like one of the Sopranos. | 你这话说得跟匪帮的人似的 |
[19:29] | They call me Crazy Devi for a reason. | 他们叫我疯子德维是有原因的 |
[19:33] | You wanna find out why? | 想知道为什么吗? |
[19:36] | No. | 不想 |
[19:37] | [chuckles, scoffs] | |
[19:40] | Fix my car, punk. | 弄好我的车 |
[19:42] | [aggressive music playing] | 混球 |
[19:46] | -What’s up, Devi? -Hey, Paxton. | -你好吗 德维? -你好 帕克斯顿 |
[19:49] | Wait. What? Paxton? | 等等 什么?帕克斯顿? |
[19:50] | Can’t talk now, I’ve got an interview. [upbeat music playing] | 没空聊 |
[19:55] | -[whirring] -[Eric whimpering, yelping] [laughing, screaming] | 我有面试 |
[20:00] | What are you guys doing? | 你们在干什么? |
[20:01] | Look, Torres, we made a robot that gives purple nurples. | 你看 托雷斯 我们做了一个能拧咪咪头的机器人 |
[20:03] | Are you kidding me? | 你开玩笑吗? |
[20:04] | Ahh! My nurps! | 我的咪咪头呀! |
[20:06] | You know what people are saying about our team? | 你知道大家是怎么说我们社团的吗? |
[20:08] | That we’re a bunch of cool geniuses who don’t know how sexy we are? | 说我们是一群 性感却不自知的酷酷天才? |
[20:11] | No, no one has said that ever. | 不 从没人这么说过 |
[20:13] | People are saying that we are a group of gatekeeping dork bros | 大家说 我们是一群看门的呆汉 |
[20:16] | who are unwelcoming to women. | 不欢迎女性的糙人 |
[20:17] | We are not unwelcoming. | 我们没有不欢迎啊 |
[20:19] | We just haven’t had any girl candidates aside from you who are up to par. | 只是除了你之外 没有其他达标的女生申请加入了 |
[20:22] | What do you mean “up to par”? | 你说“达标”是什么意思? |
[20:25] | You know what, Eric? Since you consider yourself so above par, | 你知道吗 埃里克? 既然你自认是一个超标准的成员 |
[20:28] | why don’t you tell me what a scale-invariant feature transform is? | 不如你来告诉我 |
[20:32] | Uh… | 什么是尺度不变特征转换? |
[20:38] | Uh, I mean, I definitely know. | 我是说 我绝对知道的 |
[20:41] | Then tell me. | 那你告诉我啊 |
[20:42] | If you are such an expert on robotics and have nothing left to learn, | 如果你对机器人如此专精 精到已经没什么别的可学了 |
[20:45] | then tell me what that means. | 那就说说那是什么意思 |
[20:46] | [whimsical music playing] | |
[20:53] | I don’t know, okay? | 我不知道 行了吧? |
[20:54] | I’m an idiot. Is that what you wanna hear? | 我是白痴 你就想听这句是吧? |
[20:57] | -Why are you making me feel so small? -To teach you a lesson. | 你为什么要弄得我这么卑微? 为了给你个教训 |
[21:00] | From this day forward, this club will cease to be | 从今天起 本社团绝对不再是 |
[21:03] | a cesspool of toxic beta masculinity. | 贝塔型男子气概毒气池 |
[21:06] | We will be inviting and inclusive, | 我们要热情包容 |
[21:08] | and we will no longer make robots whose sole purpose is to physically grope! | 再也不能制作 |
[21:12] | [gasps] | 对人上下其手的机器人了! |
[21:13] | And maybe people could also try wearing deodorant? | 或许大家也能试试擦体香剂? |
[21:17] | Yes! | 对的! |
[21:18] | We will be a BO-free zone. Is that clear? | 我们要打造零狐臭地带 清楚了吗? |
[21:23] | Well, everyone, please welcome Michelle. She will be… | 好了 大家 请欢迎蜜雪儿 她是来… |
[21:28] | joining us? | 加入我们的? |
[21:29] | Yeah, I’d love that. | 嗯 |
[21:31] | [uplifting music playing] | 我很乐意 |
[21:37] | [in singsong] Hello! | 我回来啦! |
[21:38] | Who is hungry? I went to Franco’s. | 谁饿了?我去弗兰科餐厅打包了 |
[21:40] | Did you get extra G knots? | 有没有多买香蒜面包结? |
[21:42] | Of course I did. You think I want a riot to break out in my own home? | 当然 难道我会希望家里暴动吗? |
[21:45] | You went to Franco’s? That’s all the way across town. | 你去了弗兰科?那可是镇子另一头 |
[21:48] | I thought you liked Antonio’s better. | 我以为你更喜欢安东尼奥餐厅 |
[21:50] | I do, but I know how much you like Franco’s baked ziti. | 是啊 但我知道 你有多爱弗兰科的焗通心粉 |
[21:54] | That’s right. Because we all care about you deeply | 没错 因为我们都非常在乎你 |
[21:57] | and wouldn’t judge you for something that makes you happy. | 并不会因为让你开心的事而看低你 |
[21:59] | You’re hitting it pretty hard, Kamala. It’s just pasta. | 你讲这么严重干什么 卡玛拉 不就是通心粉嘛 |
[22:03] | I need to tell everyone something. | 我有件事要告诉大家 |
[22:06] | I know this family looks to me as a pillar of morality, | 我知道家人们把我视为道德支柱 |
[22:10] | almost godlike in virtue, | 在美德方面几乎是神的水准 |
[22:12] | but I’m a mere woman. | 但我也是女人 |
[22:14] | A woman with needs. | 一个有需求的女人 |
[22:16] | So I would like it to be known that I’m dating someone. | 因此 我希望大家知道 我在谈恋爱 |
[22:21] | I’m sorry, what? | 不好意思 什么? |
[22:23] | He’s a white man named Len. | 他是一个名叫伦恩的白人 |
[22:25] | Once again, you really didn’t need to mention his race. | 再说一次 你真的不用说出他的种族 |
[22:27] | And we’ve been going on clandestine, unchaperoned lunches together. | 我们已经好几次 背着所有人偷偷约午餐了 |
[22:31] | There. The truth is out. | 好了 真相大白 |
[22:34] | Disown me if you must. | 想赶走我就动手吧 |
[22:36] | Congratulations, Mami. | 恭喜你呀 妈咪 |
[22:37] | Yeah, get it, Pati. | 是啊 冲呀 奶奶 |
[22:39] | Really? You don’t think I’m a common harlot? | 真的? 你们不认为我人尽可夫? |
[22:42] | Oh no, Nirmala Mami. | 噢不 尼玛拉我的妈妈 |
[22:46] | You’re a woman who deserves good company. | 你是值得有人陪伴的好女人 |
[22:48] | [Kamala] I told you. | 我都说啦 |
[22:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:51] | -[phone vibrating] -[Nirmala] He drove a Ferrari once. | 跟你说哦 他开过法拉利呢 |
[22:54] | [Nalini] Wow. | (未知号码: |
[23:01] | [dog barking in distance] | 我是伊森 在你家门外) |
[23:05] | Yo. | 好啊 |
[23:06] | Yo back. [sighs] | 你也好 |
[23:09] | Alrighty. | 行吧 |
[23:10] | So do I need to give you my keys | 我要给你钥匙 |
[23:12] | so you can take this to a repair shop or something? | 让你开去维修店吗? |
[23:14] | Repair shop? | 维修店? |
[23:16] | No, I just bought a spray. | 不用 我买了清洁喷剂 |
[23:17] | There’s a spray? | 还能用喷剂的? |
[23:19] | -Yeah. -How much does that cost? | -对啊 -这多少钱? |
[23:21] | -Thirteen bucks. -Damn you, Skeeter. | -13块 -操你啊 思齐特 |
[23:23] | You no-good son of a bitch. | 你真是一肚子坏水的大傻逼 |
[23:27] | So you’re kind of mean, huh? | 所以 你挺刻薄啊? |
[23:28] | No, I just believe in justice. | 不 我只是相信正义 |
[23:30] | Yeah. Well, whatever it is, I’ve never been yelled at like that before. | 不管是什么吧 |
[23:33] | [snorts] I find that hard to believe. [chuckles] | 我反正从没被人那样吼过 这可有点难以置信 |
[23:35] | It’s kind of hot. | 还挺性感的 |
[23:37] | [McEnroe] Say what, bad boy? | 你说啥 坏小子? |
[23:39] | Yeah, when you were yelling at me, I was like… | 对 |
[23:42] | [inhales deeply] “Damn. Devi’s kind of sexy.” | 你冲着我来的时候 我觉着 |
[23:46] | -[“Ride With Me” by Harry McNally playing] -Uh… | “靠 德维还挺带感” |
[23:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢哦 |
[23:51] | [McEnroe] Devi, no. What are you doing? | 德维 不 你在干什么? |
[23:53] | We can’t like this punk. | 我们不能喜欢上这家伙 |
[23:55] | He’s your friend’s crush. | 他是你朋友的暗恋对象 |
[23:58] | Oh shit. | 完了 |
[24:00] | ♪ Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah ♪ | |
[24:03] | ♪ Give it to me slowly ♪ | |
[24:06] | ♪ Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah ♪ | |
[24:09] | ♪ Baby, won’t you ride with me? ♪ | |
[24:11] | ♪ Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah ♪ | |
[24:14] | ♪ Give it to me slowly ♪ | |
[24:16] | ♪ Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah ♪ | |
[24:19] | ♪ Baby, won’t you ride with me? ♪ | |
[24:42] | ♪ Did it always have to go through? ♪ | |
[24:45] | ♪ Did it always have to be this way? ♪ |