时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | “Passenger” by Iggy Pop | |
[00:32] | – I am a passenger | 我是个乘客 |
[00:36] | And I ride, and I ride | 我开车驰骋 |
[00:39] | I ride through the city’s backsides | 我开车穿过这城市的阴暗 |
[00:43] | I see the stars come out of the sky | 看见星星闪烁在天边 |
[00:47] | Yeah, they’re bright in a hollow sky | 对 它们在空旷的天空格外耀眼 |
[00:51] | You know it looks so good tonight | 今夜如此美丽 |
[01:01] | I am the passenger | 我是个乘客 |
[01:04] | I look through my window so bright | 我看向窗外 一片明亮 |
[01:08] | I see the stars come out tonight | 我看见了满天繁星 |
[01:11] | I see the bright and hollow sky | 在明亮空旷的天空 |
[01:15] | Over the city’s ripped-back sky | 这片被城市撕裂的天空 |
[01:18] | And everything looks good tonight | 今夜如此美丽 |
[01:25] | Singin’ la-la, la-la, la-la-la-la, | 歌唱吧 啦啦啦 |
[01:29] | La-la, la-la, la-la-la-la | |
[01:33] | La-la, la-la, la-la-la-la | 啦啦啦 |
[02:25] | Oh, want to dance? Want to dance? | 你想跳舞吗 |
[03:11] | It’s on the floor. | 在地板上 |
[03:26] | Are you ready for tonight? | 今晚的事你准备好了吗 |
[03:32] | Great. | 很好 |
[03:34] | If you say so. | 随你怎么说 |
[03:44] | It’s real cold today. | 今天可真冷 |
[03:47] | You’re the one that picked this place. | 这地方可是你选的 |
[04:11] | dramatic music | |
[05:11] | Home isn’t my way | 我永远不会踏上归途 |
[05:14] | Home I’ll never be | 我永远不会归家 |
[05:18] | Burn out the day | 熬过白天 |
[05:21] | Burn out the night | 熬过黑夜 |
[05:25] | I can’t see no reason… | 我看不到理由 |
[05:32] | I’m livin’ for givin’ the devil | 我存在的意义是为了 |
[05:35] | His due | 惩治魔鬼 |
[05:39] | And I’m burnin’, I’m burnin’ | 我在燃烧 在燃烧 |
[05:41] | I’m burnin’ for you… | 我为你燃烧 |
[05:46] | I’m burnin’, I’m burnin’, | I’m burnin’ 我在燃烧 在燃烧 |
[06:11] | License and registration, please. | 请出示驾照和登记许可行驶证 |
[06:14] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[06:18] | -There you go. – Thank you. | – 给 – 谢谢 |
[06:21] | James Lindsay, huh? | 詹姆斯·林赛 |
[06:24] | Jim. | 叫我吉姆就好 |
[06:25] | Is there a problem, Officer? | 有什么问题吗 警官 |
[06:33] | I’m gonna need you to step out of the vehicle, sir. | 请配合下车 先生 |
[06:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:44] | Turn around. | 转身 |
[06:46] | Hands on the truck. | 双手放在卡车上 |
[07:03] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[07:05] | I can make noise if I want to though, right? | 但我还是有权呻吟的吧 |
[07:12] | Chief Bishop, | Chief Bishop, come in. 毕夏普队长 呼叫毕夏普队长 |
[07:14] | Oh, what the fuck. Keep going. | 搞什么 继续 |
[07:17] | -Okay. – Let them find someone else. | – 好 – 叫他们找其他人去 |
[07:19] | -Chief Bishop? | 毕夏普队长 |
[07:21] | Angela. | 安吉拉 |
[07:24] | Mrs. Gross’ sheep got loose on the Steiner property. | 格罗斯太太的羊跑到斯坦纳家了 |
[07:26] | They’re eating his winter plantings. | 把他的冬季植物吃的一塌糊涂 |
[07:31] | I’m in the middle of something, uh… | 我正忙著呢 |
[07:33] | …can Logan take care of it? | 能让洛根处理吗 |
[07:35] | Logan’s at the church. | 洛根去教堂了 |
[07:37] | The pecan pies were stolen from the potluck supper. | 百乐餐的核桃派被人偷了 |
[07:41] | Obviously can’t pull him off that. | 肯定是不能把他调开的 |
[07:42] | Uh-huh. | |
[07:44] | Obviously. Um, what about Teddy? | 这是自然 那泰迪呢 |
[07:47] | It’s week two, do you think he can handle a sheep crisis? | 都第二周了 处理头羊他应该没问题吧 |
[07:53] | Teddy’s out of commission. | 泰迪不能出警 |
[07:54] | He just got his wisdom teeth pulled. | 他刚拔了智齿 |
[07:56] | -Should I let Mr. Steiner know | 那我告诉斯坦纳先生 |
[07:58] | you’re en route? | 你马上就到咯 |
[08:03] | Sure, Esther. | 行吧 埃斯特 |
[08:06] | This is me en route. | 我马上就到 |
[08:10] | It’s okay. You can pull me over again some other time. | 没事的 咱们改天再玩美女交警拦停 |
[08:13] | I’m sorry. | 真不好意思 |
[08:15] | You can swing by the station later. | 你稍后可以去局里 |
[08:17] | Okay, sure thing. | 没问题 |
[08:20] | “King of a One Horse Town” by Dan Auerbach | |
[08:28] | Every day is just a little white lie | 每天都想活在善意的谎言中 |
[08:33] | Telling myself I’m gettin’ by | 告诉自己 我过得还行 |
[08:39] | I just stay in this room and cry | 我坐在房间里哭泣 |
[08:42] | The snow, it covers up the ground | 积雪覆盖著地面 |
[08:48] | And I can’t hear a single sound | 万籁寂静 |
[08:54] | I’d turn off the TV, go for a drive | 我关掉电视 出去兜风 |
[09:00] | But I can’t see there’s any signs of life | 可看不到任何生命的迹象 |
[09:04] | Except this Christmas tree with blinking lights… | 除了这棵闪烁的圣诞树 |
[09:07] | Hey, Jimmy, morning. | 嗨 吉米 早啊 |
[09:09] | You coming line dancing tonight? | 你今晚来跳舞吗 |
[09:11] | Yeah, I wouldn’t miss it, Pastor Brian. | 会的 怎么能少了我呢 布莱恩牧师 |
[09:12] | Hey, I’m sorry about those pies. | 对了 核桃派的事我很抱歉 |
[09:15] | Now how could you possibly know about that already? | 你怎么会知道这件事 |
[09:17] | Uh… small town. | 小镇子嘛 |
[09:19] | Thank the Good Lord. | 感谢上帝 |
[09:20] | Scared if I jump in the ocean I might drown… | 害怕跳进大海 我可能会被淹死 |
[09:25] | -Morning, Zach. – Morning, Mr. Lindsay. | – 早啊 扎克 – 早上好 林赛先生 |
[09:28] | -Becca. Scott. – Hi, Mr. Lindsay. | – 贝卡 斯科特 – 嗨 林赛先生 |
[09:29] | -Hey, Mr. Lindsay. Hey, you coming | – 林赛先生 – 下周的比赛 |
[09:31] | to the match next week? | 你会来吗 |
[09:32] | I’m sure gonna try. | 我尽力吧 |
[09:33] | Go Hawks. | 加油 老鹰队 |
[09:37] | Sup, Jimbo? How are you and Angela doing? | 哈喽 吉姆宝 你跟安吉拉怎么样了 |
[09:40] | -Doing all right? – Yeah, as far as I know. | – 一切都好吗 – 好 都好 |
[09:42] | Why? What have you heard? | 怎么了 你听到什么了吗 |
[09:43] | Only good things, Jim. Only good things. | 都是好话 吉姆 都是好话 |
[09:48] | Edward Olsen heading up to his chalet. | 是爱德华·奥尔森 正飞向他的小木屋 |
[09:50] | Rich asshole season begins… | 又到了有钱王八蛋来度假 |
[09:54] | now. | 的季节了 |
[09:55] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[10:16] | suspenseful music | |
[10:31] | Hey, Gig. | 嗨 吉格 |
[10:32] | You got my stuff. | 你给我带过来了 |
[10:35] | There you go. | 给你 |
[10:42] | You’re a lifesaver, Jimmy. | 真是帮我大忙了 吉姆 |
[10:51] | gentle music | |
[11:39] | Please tell me you have | 你没忘记给我买 |
[11:40] | a strawberry cream cheese sweet roll in there? | 草莓奶油芝士卷吧 |
[11:42] | The boss speaketh and so it shall be done… | 老板交代的事保证办到 |
[11:45] | -…eth. | 看吧 |
[11:46] | I don’t know what I would do without you, Jim. | 没了你我可怎么办啊 吉姆 |
[11:48] | -Well… – Mmm! | |
[11:51] | Oh, it’s so good. | 真是太好吃了 |
[11:53] | Just so you know, it’s going to be a stress-y kind of week. | 先打个招呼 这周会比较辛苦哦 |
[11:55] | Brian and I are adopting. | 布莱恩和我正准备收养 |
[11:57] | It’s so much pressure. | 压力山大的 |
[11:59] | Wow. Yeah, I can only imagine. | 嗯 想象得到 |
[12:01] | Brian wants to call him Garfield. | 布莱恩想给他取名叫加菲 |
[12:03] | I mean, who names a dog after a cat? | 谁用猫的名字来给狗取名啊 |
[12:05] | Evidently Brian does. | 显然是布莱恩 |
[12:07] | I think this pup looks more like a Gromit, don’t you? | 我觉得他应该叫格罗米特 你觉得呢 |
[12:10] | On this one, I think I’m basically Switzerland. | 我还是保持中立吧 |
[12:13] | Smart man. | 聪明 |
[12:23] | And here we go. | 好戏来了 |
[12:25] | Just the guy I want to see. | 哎哟喂 我的老伙计 |
[12:29] | -Jim. – How can I help you? | – 吉姆 – 要帮忙吗 |
[12:33] | Oh, I just rolled into town with my posse. | 我刚跟几个哥们儿来到镇上 |
[12:35] | Gonna do a little hunting. Gonna need a new knife | 想去打猎 我需要一把新匕首 |
[12:38] | and a big-ass gun. | 和一把猎枪 |
[12:40] | All right, you looking for a skinning knife, | 好的 你是需要削皮刀 |
[12:42] | -or a– – Oh, this one. | – 还是 – 这把 |
[12:43] | -This one’s perfect. – Okay. | – 这把不错 – 好 |
[12:49] | Wow. | |
[12:53] | -Hey! Easy there! | 喂 小心点 |
[12:55] | Is there a problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[12:56] | I-I kind of have a thing about blood. | 我对血有点上头 |
[12:58] | Oh. Ooh! | |
[13:01] | Anyway, uh, how about that rifle? | 行吧 再推荐把枪吧 |
[13:03] | The Remington 783 will do the job. | 雷明顿783应该可以胜任 |
[13:06] | It’s got a good scope, solid construction. | 射程广 耐操 |
[13:08] | You drop it a dozen times, it’ll still shoot straight. | 就算摔个十几次 准星也不会偏 |
[13:11] | Yeah, yeah, I hear you, man. Here’s the thing. | 好好 我懂 兄弟 是这样的 |
[13:13] | Uh, my friend Bill over there? | 我朋友 那边那个 |
[13:15] | Yeah? | 你说 |
[13:17] | He’s already got that one, | 他已经有这把枪了 |
[13:18] | and I want a gun that’s going to make his | 我想买一把能完爆 |
[13:20] | one look like a Super Soaker. | 他那把的枪 |
[13:22] | -Ah. – So… | – 哦 – 所以 |
[13:25] | That one. | 那把呢 |
[13:27] | -I want that one. – You sure? | – 我想要那个 – 你确定吗 |
[13:29] | It’s gonna set you back $9,000. | 这把枪9000多呢 |
[13:31] | I got a nice Christmas bonus at Morgan Stanley. | 摩根士丹利发圣诞奖金很大方 |
[13:33] | O… kay. | 好的吧 |
[13:37] | Ah… | |
[13:39] | You know, this is way more firepower | 这把枪的火力 |
[13:42] | than anything you need hunting around here. | 对付这附近的猎物简直绰绰有余 |
[13:44] | Oh, yeah? What do you hunt? | 是吗 你都猎什么 |
[13:46] | Me? I don’t anymore. | 我吗 已经不打猎了 |
[13:49] | I haven’t killed any animals since… I was a teenager. | 我从青春期以后就没再杀过动物了 |
[13:52] | Look at you, Saint… uh, Jim. | 好乖哦 圣人 吉姆 |
[13:55] | Yeah, I’ll take it. | 我买了 |
[13:57] | Not a problem. | 好的 |
[13:59] | Just gonna need some ID | 请提供一下身份证 |
[14:02] | for the federal background check. | 需要通过联邦背景调查 |
[14:05] | Dude, really? | 真的吗 兄弟 |
[14:07] | How long you been working here? | 你在这儿工作多久了 |
[14:08] | Mm, a couple years? | 有几年了 |
[14:11] | That’s me, up on the wall. | 墙上那个 就是我 |
[14:14] | I was on Fred Senior’s Little League team when I was six. | 我六岁时就是老弗雷德少年棒球联盟的成员了 |
[14:16] | -Nice. Yo, Matt! | – 不错嘛 – 马特 |
[14:18] | -We need this stuff? – No, no, I got a ton | – 这个要买吗 – 不用 |
[14:20] | of that in my dad’s mud room. | 我爸的盥洗室有一堆这种东西 |
[14:24] | Speaking of my dad, he bought me my first rifle | 说到我爸 我第一支步枪就是 |
[14:26] | in this very store when I was ten. | 10岁时他在这里买给我的 |
[14:32] | What the actual fuck, man? | 这是什么情况 |
[14:35] | It happens sometimes. It’s just a 24-hour hold | 有时候会这样 联调局查看你档案时 |
[14:38] | while the FBI checks on your record. | 会24小时之内暂缓购枪 |
[14:41] | So… same time tomorrow? | 明天同一时间再过来吧 |
[14:43] | Well, dude, just sell me the gun. | 兄弟 把枪卖给我得了 |
[14:46] | I got to follow procedure. | 我得按程序来 |
[14:48] | Neither of us want Fred to lose his business, right? | 咱俩都不想害得弗雷德关门 对吧 |
[14:51] | Oh, yeah. Oh, okay, Eagle Scout. | 行吧 好吧 雄鹰童子军 |
[14:55] | You know, you break a rule, | 有时候打破规则 |
[14:57] | sometimes you might even have a little fun. | 可能会收获意外的快乐 |
[15:07] | Oh, fuck it, whatever. | 操 算了 |
[15:08] | Means I get to start drinking earlier. | 我正好还能早早喝几杯 |
[15:10] | Taking this though. | 这个要了 |
[15:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:22] | -Got to keep your guard up dude! – Whoa! | – 随时都要保持警惕啊 兄弟 – 我天 |
[15:24] | Damn it, Matt, I almost shit myself. | 搞毛啊 马特 吓死我了 |
[15:26] | So fucking… | 你他妈 |
[15:28] | Come on, let’s get out of here. | 走吧 咱们走吧 |
[15:29] | Let’s get our swerve on! | 咱们喝个一醉方休 |
[15:31] | First round’s on you. | 第一轮你请客 |
[15:33] | Thanks for shopping at Fred’s Fish & Game. | 感谢光临弗雷德渔猎店 |
[15:36] | Jim. | 吉姆 |
[15:43] | low, somber music | |
[15:56] | Jim, I heard a red flag came up on Matt Caldwell. | 吉姆 听说马特·考德威尔触发警报了 |
[16:00] | Seems like trouble follows Caldwell the Lesser | 看来小考德威尔走到哪儿 |
[16:02] | wherever he goes. | 麻烦就跟到哪儿 |
[16:04] | There really are no secrets in this town. | 这个镇子还真是没秘密可言 |
[16:06] | Ange is in a meeting. | 安吉在开会 |
[16:15] | Hey, Teddy. How you feeling? | 嘿 泰迪 感觉如何 |
[16:18] | Jim, Jim, Jim, Jim, can you give me a hand with these? | 吉姆 搭把手呗 |
[16:20] | Evidence from the Congregational church theft. | 教会盗窃案缴上来的证据 |
[16:22] | Keeping Iron Lake safe one pie at a time. | 保卫钢铁湖安全 一次只能拿一片派 |
[16:25] | -You’re welcome very much. | 不用谢 |
[16:28] | Logan, you’ve known Matt since forever. | 洛根 你打小就认识马特 |
[16:30] | What do you think he could have done | 你觉得他干了什么 |
[16:31] | to flag the FBI on a gun background check? | 会让联调局审核他的枪支背景调查 |
[16:33] | He tried to buy a rifle at Fred’s. | 他想在弗雷德的店里买把步枪 |
[16:34] | I’m sure it’s just a formality. | 应该只是走个过场吧 |
[16:36] | These pies smell amazing. | 这些派好香 |
[16:38] | Matt Caldwell’s a good guy. | 马特·考德威尔是个好人 |
[16:39] | Kicking some major ass on Wall Street. | 在华尔街赚了不少 |
[16:41] | I mean, he likes to hang, drink, gamble. | 他喜欢乱搞 酗酒 赌博 |
[16:44] | Fight or two in high school. | 高中时候打过一两场架 |
[16:45] | But, no, yeah, he’s a good guy. | 但总的来说 他人不错 |
[16:47] | I bet it was that boat crash out in Ohio. | 我打赌是因为俄亥俄州那艘船失事的缘故 |
[16:49] | No. No way. Matt wasn’t even driving. | 不 不可能 都不是马特开的船 |
[16:52] | -Five people died. Shit. | – 死了五个人 – 靠 |
[16:54] | Matt was in the hospital for weeks. | 马特在医院躺了好几个星期 |
[16:56] | Shattered femur, | 股骨粉碎 |
[16:57] | major surgery. | 做了挺大的手术 |
[16:59] | That whole thing was just a really tragic accident. | 整件事只是场意外而已 |
[17:01] | In fact, I bet his record is spotless. | 说实话 我敢说他的档案清清白白 |
[17:08] | Okay, maybe a few spots. | 也许有几个小污点 |
[17:11] | Is there any progress on putting up that stop sign | 路易斯包装店那边添个停车标志的事 |
[17:13] | over by Louis’s Package Store? | 有进展了吗 |
[17:17] | That’s an accident waiting to happen. | 那儿早晚得出事儿 |
[17:18] | -That’s all I’m saying. | 我只想说这个 |
[17:19] | Thanks for your time, Dennis. | 谢谢你拔冗前来 丹尼斯 |
[17:20] | I will let you know | 有进展 |
[17:21] | if anything else turns up. | 我会通知你的 |
[17:22] | Sure thing. | 好的 |
[17:24] | See ya, folks. | 再见 各位 |
[17:27] | So, no good, huh? | 进展不顺利哈 |
[17:29] | The same as always. | 还那样 |
[17:31] | No body, no pattern, | 没尸体 没作案手法 |
[17:33] | no case. | 没法立案 |
[17:34] | And no funding. | 而且没资金 |
[17:38] | Until one of these women turns up dead. | 除非发现其中一个女人死了 |
[17:43] | Hey, my money’s on you. | 嘿 我赌你赢 |
[17:46] | Line dancing tonight? | 今晚排舞吗 |
[17:47] | What time? | 什么时候 |
[17:50] | -Oh. Oh. | |
[17:51] | I thought it was more of a-a group thing. | 我还以为大家都要参与呢 |
[17:53] | My bad. You two have fun. | 搞错了 二位玩得开心 |
[17:55] | See you tonight. | 今晚见 |
[17:56] | Bye. | 再见 |
[17:59] | lighthearted music | |
[18:04] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[18:06] | Mad dash. Thought you’d appreciate | 出门晚了 我觉著你应该想看 |
[18:08] | seeing your girlfriend in something other | 你女友穿除了国家颁发的制服 |
[18:09] | than a state-issued uniform. | 之外的衣服 |
[18:11] | -You look cute in that uniform. | 你穿制服很好看 |
[18:13] | Oh. That’s why I like you, Jim Lindsay. | 小嘴真甜 吉姆·林赛 |
[18:20] | Once I had a love and it was a gas | 我曾经有过一段爱情 开心快乐 |
[18:25] | Soon turned out had a heart of glass | 很快就发现有颗玻璃心 |
[18:28] | – Seemed like the real thing Aw, Esther. | – 看起来是真的 – 埃斯特 |
[18:30] | She never misses a chance to break out that rhinestone skirt. | 她从不错过每一个能穿那条莱茵石裙子的机会 |
[18:33] | Mistrust, love’s gone behind | 信任不在 爱已逝去 |
[18:36] | I’m gonna get you that drink. | 我去给你拿喝的 |
[18:39] | Hola, Ramón. ¿Cómo están Lydia y los niños? | 你好 拉蒙 莉迪亚和孩子们还好吗 |
[18:42] | Mi familia es genial. Gracias a Dios. | 挺好的 有心了 |
[18:44] | -What’s up, Jim? – Hey, Ramon. | – 还好吗 吉姆 – 嘿 雷蒙 |
[18:46] | You’re working on a school night? | 明天有课要上吗 |
[18:47] | School has finals all week. | 这周期末考 |
[18:49] | Ergo, I don’t have to grade anything. | 因此 我不用判卷子 |
[18:51] | So, picking up some extra shifts before the holidays. | 所以 就在假期前多接几个兼职 |
[18:53] | Got it. | 明白了 |
[18:54] | Chivas, rocks. IPA. And a veggie nachos? | 芝华士加冰 精酿啤酒 还有蔬菜玉米片对吧 |
[18:57] | Am I that predictable? | 我这么容易猜的吗 |
[18:58] | Want to shake it up? | 想换别的吗 |
[18:59] | -I got a pickleback special. No. | – 泡菜香鸡尾酒特价噢 – 不用了 |
[19:01] | We’re good. Uh, just put it on my tab. | 就这样吧 记账 |
[19:03] | No need. Matt Caldwell’s buying everyone a round. | 不用 马特·考德威尔这轮给所有人买单 |
[19:07] | Yo! It’s Jim! Jim! | 是吉姆哎 |
[19:09] | Jim! Jim! Jim! Jim! Jim! | 吉姆 |
[19:12] | Jim! Jim! Jim! Jim! | |
[19:14] | Put it on my tab anyway. | 记我账上吧还是 |
[19:16] | Okay. | 成 |
[19:17] | Chivas, rocks. IPA. | 芝华士加冰 精酿啤酒 |
[19:19] | -Nachos. – Yeah. | – 玉米片 – 好 |
[19:23] | Chug. Give me the fucking bottle. | 楚格 把瓶子递给我 |
[19:26] | Last thing that guy needs is more liquor. | 我看那家伙不应该再喝了 |
[19:28] | Or more firepower. | 也不应该买新枪 |
[19:30] | You know the messed-up part? | 你知道最糟糕的是什么吗 |
[19:32] | FBI gets backed up and half the flags clear automatically. | 联调局拿到备份 半数警报自动清除 |
[19:34] | People fall through the cracks all the time. | 总有人被漏掉 |
[19:40] | You’re off the clock. Let’s not talk about work. | 你下班了 别谈工作了 |
[19:42] | Let’s dance. | 咱跳舞去吧 |
[19:43] | Can’t let Esther and Alan show us up. | 不能让埃斯特和艾伦大放异彩 |
[19:46] | Lost inside | 迷失本心 |
[19:48] | – Adorable illusion -Ooh. | 可爱的幻觉 |
[19:50] | -Yeah. – And I cannot hide | 藏不住 |
[19:52] | I’m the one you’re using | 你在利用我 |
[19:54] | Yeah. | 就是这样 |
[19:58] | Cruising, yeah | 巡航 |
[20:16] | Iron Lake’s about two miles that way, my man. | 钢铁湖往那边走大概三英里 哥们儿 |
[20:18] | low, somber music | |
[20:32] | – In your mind | 你心里 |
[20:34] | A secret waits inside | 深藏秘密 |
[20:38] | A place that you can’t find | 藏在你找不到的地方 |
[20:40] | Jim! | 吉姆 |
[20:43] | Look at you, getting all extracurricular | 瞧瞧 周二晚上参加 |
[20:45] | on a Tuesday night. Now we’re talkin’. | 课外活动 这才像话嘛 |
[20:47] | -Hey, Matt. – I’m having a party tomorrow | – 嘿 马特 – 我明天要在我爸家 |
[20:49] | at my dad’s place. You should come. | 开派对 你来呗 |
[20:50] | I’ll, uh… see. | 再 说吧 |
[20:53] | Great. | 行吧 |
[20:55] | Hey, listen. | 嘿 听著 |
[20:58] | I was thinking. | 我琢磨著 |
[21:00] | Why don’t we get out of here? | 咱们离开这一会咋样 |
[21:02] | You could open up your shop, give me that rifle. | 你去把店打开 把枪卖给我 |
[21:04] | My guys and I, we want to go hunting in the morning. | 我和哥儿几个 明早想去打猎 |
[21:06] | If your background check clears, you can come and pick it up | 只要你背调没问题 |
[21:08] | at the store in the morning. | 明早就可以去店里拿 |
[21:10] | I’m sure your buds are gonna be really impressed | 你哥们儿肯定会被 |
[21:12] | with the size of your gun. | 你的枪惊艳到的 |
[21:22] | Man. | 我去 |
[21:23] | This Eagle Scout loves his rules! | 这位老鹰童子军还真是守规矩啊 |
[21:26] | -Eh… – You know what? | 要不这样 |
[21:27] | Why don’t you come to the party anyway? | 你来参加派对吧 |
[21:30] | You never know. | 保不齐 |
[21:32] | Maybe you’ll even enjoy yourself. | 你会玩得很开心呢 |
[21:36] | Find a way somehow | 想办法 |
[21:41] | Girlfriend’s a cop, huh? | 女友是条子哈 |
[21:43] | Should probably come stag. | 也许你该一个人来 |
[21:45] | There’s gonna be a lot of red flags there, | 那儿能触发的警报可多了去了 |
[21:48] | if you know what I mean. | 如果你知道我什么意思的话 |
[21:51] | Release me to the night | 让我融入黑夜 |
[21:56] | Oh, oh | |
[21:58] | How much is a plain burger, | 一个普通汉堡多少钱 |
[21:59] | without cheese or anything? | 不加奶酪之类的 |
[22:01] | $7.50. | 七块五 |
[22:02] | What if I don’t get fries? | 要是不加薯条呢 |
[22:03] | Doesn’t come with fries, honey. | 本来就不带薯条 亲 |
[22:06] | Hey, Tess. | 嘿 苔丝 |
[22:07] | Put it on my tab. Fries, too. | 记我账上 再加份薯条 |
[22:11] | Are you sure, ma’am? | 你确定吗 女士 |
[22:12] | I’m extra sure if you don’t call me “ma’am.” | 要是你不叫我”女士” 我就非常确定 |
[22:14] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[22:16] | Thanks. Seriously. | 说真的 谢谢 |
[22:19] | You’re not from around here. | 你不是本地人 |
[22:21] | Taking the first bus out tomorrow. | 明天做第一班大巴离开 |
[22:23] | Just got to make sure I got the fare. | 前提是搞得到车费的话 |
[22:28] | Just take this. | 收著吧 |
[22:30] | Just in case. | 以防万一 |
[22:31] | And if you need a place to stay tonight, | 如果你今晚要找地方住 |
[22:33] | Desiree over there, | 那边那个是德西蕾 |
[22:35] | she runs a shelter just down the road. | 她在路那头开了个收容所 |
[22:38] | I’m good. | 没事 |
[22:40] | But wow. | 但真没想到 |
[22:41] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[22:54] | -Who was that? | 那谁啊 |
[22:56] | Lost kid. | 迷路的孩子 |
[22:57] | My brand of community outreach. | 我在社区的口碑又拓展了 |
[22:59] | Besides, who checks my petty cash vouchers? | 再说了 谁来查我的现金券记录呢 |
[23:02] | Mm, that’d be me. | 我自己查自己 |
[23:04] | That was kind of you. | 你人真好 |
[23:08] | Hey, you want to get out of here? | 嘿 想走不 |
[23:11] | You can pull me over by the old Solly farm. | 你可以在老索利农场附近再次拦下我的车 |
[23:13] | -Mmm. | |
[23:17] | -Uh, it’s my smart doorbell. | 是智能门铃的提示 |
[23:21] | Audrey’s got way too many kids over. | 奥黛丽带太多孩子来家了 |
[23:25] | Oh, aren’t you glad they didn’t have these things | 你是不是觉得幸好咱年轻那会儿 |
[23:26] | when we were younger? | 没这玩意 |
[23:28] | You better believe it. | 谁说不是呢 |
[23:29] | Time to be a mom. | 该当妈去了 |
[23:31] | -Okay. Even… | – 好的 – 即便 |
[23:33] | when you’re off the clock, | 都下班了 |
[23:36] | you’re on the clock. | 也闲不下来 |
[23:40] | Mmm. | |
[23:46] | -No, seriously. – Uh, wait, wait, wait. | – 不 说真的 – 等等 |
[23:48] | Uh… take that one! | 喝吧 |
[23:51] | All right. | 成吧 |
[24:07] | low, ominous music | |
[24:50] | Beautiful. | 漂亮 |
[25:08] | low, ominous music | |
[25:33] | -I have the feeling | 我感觉 |
[25:35] | I’m being watched. | 有人在监视我 |
[25:37] | And I have a feeling you’re letting this Matt prick | 我感觉这个叫马特的 |
[25:39] | get to you, brother. | 给你洗脑了 哥 |
[25:44] | It’s been almost ten years. | 快十年了 |
[25:50] | Stick to your routine. | 按部就班就好 |
[25:53] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[25:55] | Routine, routine, routine. | 按部就班 |
[26:03] | “Haunted When the Minutes Drag” by Love and Rockets | |
[26:09] | The word that would best describe this feeling | 能形容这种感觉的词语 |
[26:14] | Would be “haunted” | 是”著魔” |
[26:21] | I touch the clothes you left behind | 抚摸著你留下的衣服 |
[26:24] | That still retain your shape and lines | 衣服上残留著你的身形线条 |
[26:26] | Still haunted | 如痴如醉 |
[26:32] | I trace the outline of your eyes | 我勾勒出你眼睛的轮廓 |
[26:35] | We’re in the mirror hypnotized | 我们被催眠在镜中 |
[26:38] | I’m haunted | 我饱受著煎熬 |
[26:43] | I find a solitary hair | 我找到一根孤零零的头发 |
[26:47] | Gone and still I reminisce | 至今我仍在追忆 |
[26:50] | I’m haunted | 我饱受著煎熬 |
[26:54] | Haunted by your soul | 被你的灵魂煎熬 |
[26:57] | All right. | 好吧 |
[26:58] | I got you a couple options. | 给你几个选项 |
[26:59] | What do you think? | 选哪个 |
[27:00] | Orange. | 橙色的 |
[27:03] | The good stuff. | 好东西 |
[27:04] | Oh. Hey, Jim, how much d– | 吉姆 这个多少 |
[27:08] | Lunch. | 去吃午饭了 |
[27:15] | Drilling is killing! | 钻井就是谋杀 |
[27:18] | Save the planet! | 拯救地球 |
[27:20] | -Shame on you! | 不肖子孙 |
[27:24] | Save the planet! | 拯救地球 |
[27:28] | Shame on you! | 不肖子孙 |
[27:31] | Drilling is killing! | 钻井就是谋杀 |
[27:32] | -Save the planet! | 拯救地球 |
[27:37] | Shame on you! | 不肖子孙 |
[27:40] | Drilling is killing! | 钻井就是谋杀 |
[27:43] | Save the planet! | 拯救地球 |
[27:47] | Shame on you! | 不肖子孙 |
[27:50] | Drilling is killing! | 钻井就是谋杀 |
[27:53] | -Save the planet! – Wait, what is all this? | – 拯救地球 – 问一下 这是什么情况 |
[27:55] | Everyone’s favorite petro-billionaire decided | 公众最喜爱的石油大亨决定 |
[27:57] | to close down the Tavern for his annual board meeting. | 为开年度董事大会暂停酒馆营业 |
[28:00] | My tuna sandwich is in there. | 我的金枪鱼三明治还在里面 |
[28:02] | -Poor baby. – Save the planet! | – 可怜了 – 拯救地球 |
[28:06] | -Audrey? Shame on you! | – 奥黛丽 – 不肖子孙 |
[28:07] | Excuse me. | 你搞什么 |
[28:09] | Don’t you have a test today? | 今天不是要考试吗 |
[28:11] | What good’s math if people like Edward Olsen destroy the planet? | 如果爱德华·奥尔森毁灭了地球 学数学还有什么用 |
[28:13] | Well, I know that someone isn’t getting their tuna sandwich | 至少我知道某人一时半会 |
[28:15] | -anytime soon. – Shame on you! | – 拿不到金枪鱼三明治了 – 不肖子孙 |
[28:19] | -Drilling is killing! | 钻井就是谋杀 |
[28:21] | -Shame on you! – Thank you, everyone, | – 不肖子孙 – 感谢各位 |
[28:23] | for waiting so patiently. | 如此耐心等待 |
[28:25] | Sorry, my meeting ran long. | 抱歉 会议开得有点久 |
[28:26] | We brought you some, uh, cocoa to warm you up. | 我们给大家提供热可可暖暖身子 |
[28:28] | Please, enjoy. | 请笑纳 |
[28:30] | It’s encouraging to see young people with such gusto. | 看到年轻人如此热情 真是令人鼓舞 |
[28:35] | I mean that. | 我是真心的 |
[28:37] | You keep fighting for what you believe in, guys. | 希望各位继续为自己的信仰而战 |
[28:39] | That’s what makes this country great, right? | 这正是我们国家强大的原因 对吗 |
[28:42] | Save the planet! | 拯救地球 |
[28:45] | Shame on you! | 不肖子孙 |
[28:49] | Drilling is killing! | 钻井就是谋杀 |
[28:52] | Save the planet! | 拯救地球 |
[28:55] | Shame on you! | 不肖子孙 |
[28:59] | Drilling is killing! | 钻井就是谋杀 |
[29:02] | Save the planet! | 拯救地球 |
[29:05] | Shame on you! | 不肖子孙 |
[29:11] | Hey, Jim! | 吉姆 |
[29:14] | Matt Caldwell’s been cleared. | 马特·考德威尔的审查通过了 |
[29:16] | He wants the gun dropped off at his dad’s lodge. | 他想把枪送到他爸爸的住处 |
[29:18] | Should we really sell him that gun? | 我们真的要把枪卖给他吗 |
[29:21] | Nine grand? Uh, yeah. | 9千一把 当然卖 |
[29:23] | It’s called commerce. I’m into it. | 这就是生意 我没意见 |
[29:24] | -Right. – Plus, | – 好吧 – 再说了 |
[29:26] | Matt’s dad’s been a real friend to us | 马特的爸爸多年来 |
[29:27] | for years, so… | 都对我们挺好 |
[29:29] | I’m not comfortable delivering the gun. | 我不太想去送枪 |
[29:31] | Can’t you do it? | 你去行吗 |
[29:32] | Brian and I are picking up Garfield. | 我跟布莱恩要去接加菲尔德 |
[29:34] | Yeah, I lost the name battle. | 没错 姓名大战我输了 |
[29:37] | Happy husband, happy life. | 只要丈夫高兴 生活就幸福 |
[29:38] | -Jimmy, | 吉姆 |
[29:40] | I really need you to deliver this gun. | 我真的需要你去送这把枪 |
[29:51] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[29:54] | A big party. | 大派对啊 |
[29:57] | – You know the drill | – You know the drill 你懂的 你懂的 |
[29:59] | – And I’m-a drip, I’m-a spit – You know the drill | 我是笨蛋 我是说唱手 你懂的 |
[30:02] | You know I got the toolie on a 100-can bouill-ion | 我有100罐肉汤 |
[30:04] | I don’t even use the AC | 我都不用开空调 |
[30:06] | No way. | 不是吧 |
[30:07] | He really made you bring that thing here? | 他真的让你送来了 |
[30:10] | Man, that guy always has to one-up me. | 那家伙总是胜我一筹 |
[30:12] | Text back, she all alone… | 回短信 她独自一人 |
[30:14] | Bill. Uh, I was with Matt at the store. | 我是比尔 在店里跟马特一起的那个 |
[30:17] | Right. | 想起来了 |
[30:19] | I just have some, uh, paperwork for him. | 我就是有些文件要给他 |
[30:21] | Come on. Yo. | 跟我来吧 |
[30:24] | Actually, I just need a signature. | 其实 只需要签个字 |
[30:26] | Then I’m out of here. | 我就能走了 |
[30:27] | I don’t know why Matt throws these things. | 我不知道为什么马特要搞派对 |
[30:30] | He always ends up holed up in, uh, some bedroom anyways. | 反正他最后都会待在某间卧室里 |
[30:33] | -Yo. It’s me. | 是我 |
[30:36] | -Whoa. | |
[30:38] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[30:40] | My bad. | 我的错 |
[30:44] | Uh, do you think maybe he could just pop out for a minute or… | 你觉得他能抽身一会儿吗还是 |
[30:47] | -Fuck this. | 该死 |
[30:49] | I need a straightener. | 我得来一口 |
[30:53] | Come on, man. Get in here. | 来吧 过来 |
[31:16] | Uh, no, I’m good, thanks. | 不 我不用 谢了 |
[31:19] | I brought her here. You know that? | 她是我带来的 知道吗 |
[31:22] | Of course she ends up with him. | 果然最后跟他在一起 |
[31:24] | -It’s always the fucking same. | 每次都是这样 |
[31:26] | -Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:31] | You know what they call me? | 知道别人都怎么叫我吗 |
[31:32] | Bill? | 比尔 |
[31:34] | -Dickface. – Oh. | 屌面 |
[31:36] | -Because of the scar. – Oh, yeah. | – 因为这道疤痕 – 看见了 |
[31:39] | Looks like a dick. | 像根屌 |
[31:41] | You know who never gets laid? | 知道谁总是没法泡到妞吗 |
[31:43] | Dickface. | 屌面 |
[31:45] | Bingo. | 猜对了 |
[31:46] | You gonna finish this or what? | 剩下的你到底吸不吸 |
[31:49] | No, actually, I think I’m just gonna… | 不了 其实我觉得我还是 |
[31:51] | I never should’ve gotten on that fucking boat. | 我就不该上那条该死的船 |
[31:54] | – You know the drill | – You know the drill 你懂的 你懂的 |
[31:55] | You know the drill | 你懂的 |
[31:56] | low, ominous music | |
[32:00] | You talking about that accident? | 你说的是那次意外吗 |
[32:02] | I told Matt to stop. | 我都叫马特停下来了 |
[32:07] | What do you mean you told Matt? | 你叫他停下来什么意思 |
[32:09] | He wasn’t driving. | 当时又不是他在开船 |
[32:12] | Right. | 对 |
[32:13] | That’s right. | 说得对 |
[32:17] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[32:19] | Fuck it and fuck him. | 去他的 见他的鬼去吧 |
[32:22] | I-I covered for him, man. | 是我替他掩护的 |
[32:24] | I lied at my trial so… | 我在庭审时撒了慌 |
[32:27] | so that he could go free and-and bang my girlfriends? | 是为了让他逍遥法外操我女友吗 |
[32:31] | I can’t believe that I was… | 真是不敢相信我竟然 |
[32:35] | That two grand a week and-and a goddamn Rolex | 为了每周2千还有一只劳力士表 |
[32:37] | was worth taking the fall. | 就为他背黑锅 |
[32:39] | And his fucking dad | 还有他的老爸 |
[32:41] | had to sell two fucking trucks to cover me | 不得不卖掉两辆车来捞我 |
[32:43] | and those cops out in Ohio. | 还有打点俄亥俄的警察 |
[32:45] | Hope it was worth it! | 但愿都是值得的 |
[32:46] | Well, if Matt was driving, why didn’t he stop? | 如果当时是马特开的船 为什么不停下来 |
[32:49] | Because he was playing chicken. | 因为他当时在跟对方比谁先怂 |
[32:51] | Except Matt was wasted. | 只不过他当时喝醉了 |
[32:54] | -He hated that guy. | 而且他讨厌那个人 |
[32:57] | Lost half a mil on some deal because of him. | 有次生意因为他损失了50万 |
[33:00] | You want to know the worst part? | 想知道最糟的部分吗 |
[33:03] | Uh… | |
[33:05] | Not really. | 不是很想 |
[33:06] | The other guy gave up. | 对方已经放弃了 |
[33:08] | Turned the boat away. | 把船转开了 |
[33:10] | Totally yielded. | 甘拜下风了 |
[33:12] | And Matt just drove right fucking into him anyway. | 但马特还是直接撞了上去 |
[33:29] | Hey. | |
[33:31] | Uh… | |
[33:33] | this all stays between us, huh? | 这些话别告诉别人 好吗 |
[33:36] | See, I-I really need that two grand a week. | 我真的很需要每周的那2千块钱 |
[33:41] | You’re looking at the guy where secrets go to die. | 我这人嘴巴最紧了 |
[33:51] | What the fuck are you doing to me? | 为什么他妈的告诉我这个啊 |
[33:54] | I’m-a get it right now | 我现在就开始 |
[33:58] | Oh, God. Mr. Lindsay. | 天啊 林赛先生 |
[34:01] | Please don’t tell my dad. | 千万别告诉我爸爸 |
[34:04] | I won’t, Becca. | 我不会的 贝卡 |
[34:06] | If you leave right now. | 只要你现在就离开 |
[34:11] | My man Jim! | 吉姆兄弟 把枪带来了吗 |
[34:20] | You want a hit? | 来一口不 |
[34:22] | No, thanks. | 不用 谢谢 |
[34:23] | Uh… just need a signature. | 只需要签个字 |
[34:25] | Oh, come on. | 别这样 |
[34:26] | Life is short, dude. | 人生苦短 老兄 |
[34:30] | low, tense music | |
[34:34] | Uh, cash or check? | 现金还是支票 |
[34:36] | A check? | 支票 |
[34:38] | What is this, 1985? | 你以为还是80年代吗 |
[34:40] | Relax, I already Venmo’d Fred. | 别紧张 我已经转账给弗莱德了 |
[34:42] | Ah. Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:47] | Uh… | |
[34:50] | “The owner is prohibited from operating the weapon | 武器持有者禁止酒后 |
[34:53] | -while intoxicated–” – Little late for that. | – 操作武器 – 晚了 |
[35:00] | Uh… | |
[35:04] | Mm. | |
[35:10] | Oh-ho! | |
[35:15] | Oh, sweetheart. | 我的宝贝 |
[35:17] | At last… | 终于 |
[35:20] | …you are mine. | 你是我的了 |
[35:23] | Oh! | |
[35:28] | low, sinister music | |
[35:34] | You all right, Jim? | 你没事吧 吉姆 |
[35:37] | Jim? | 吉姆 |
[35:42] | Thanks for shopping at Fred’s Fish & Game. | 感谢光临弗莱德渔猎店 |
[36:05] | low, ominous music | |
[36:41] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在找什么 |
[36:45] | A-Are you Dexter Morgan? | 你是德克斯特·摩根吗 |
[36:48] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[36:49] | Harrison. | 哈里森 |
[36:54] | -Harrison? – You can’t. | – 哈里森 – 不行 |
[36:56] | Everyone close to you dies. | 你身边的人都难逃一死 |
[36:58] | That’s why we’re here. | 所以我们才来这 |
[37:04] | I don’t know who you’re talking about. | 我不认识你说的人 |
[37:08] | W– But… | 但是 |
[37:10] | but y-you look just like I remember. | 但你跟我记忆中长的一样 |
[37:12] | Just have one of those faces, I guess. | 可能是因为我长了个大众脸 |
[37:19] | If you don’t want me, fucking say it. | 如果你不想要我就直说 |
[37:23] | Doakes. | 多克斯 |
[37:26] | LaGuerta. | 拉奎尔达 |
[37:29] | Rita. | 丽塔 |
[37:40] | low, tense music | |
[37:49] | Me. | 还有我 |
[37:56] | Everyone. | 所有人都是一样的下场 |
[38:04] | Sorry I’m not the guy you’re looking for. | 抱歉 我不是你要找的人 |
[38:08] | But if-if you want to maybe try the town shelter, | 也许你可以试试镇上的收容所 |
[38:11] | it’s right on Main Street. | 就在中央大街上 |
[38:13] | I know the owner, Desiree. | 负责人叫德西蕾 |
[38:14] | Just tell her Jim Lindsay sent you and she’ll take you in. | 跟她说是吉姆·林赛让你去的 她会收留你 |
[38:17] | Whatever you decide, I’m not gonna… | 不管你怎么决定 我都不会 |
[38:22] | …report you or anything. | 报警或者什么的 |
[38:25] | You seem like a good kid. | 你应该是个好孩子 |
[38:28] | So… | 那么 |
[38:31] | -Um… | |
[38:33] | The next bus out of town is, uh, tomorrow night. | 下一班离开镇子的大巴 |
[38:37] | It’s 7:45. | 明天晚上7:45出发 |
[38:43] | I hope you find whoever you’re looking for. | 希望你能找到要找的人 |
[39:10] | soft, gentle music | |
[39:31] | You did the right thing. | 你做的对 |
[39:34] | He’ll be safer with Hannah. | 在汉娜那他会更安全 |
[40:58] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[41:00] | I’m glad I went first, Dexter. | 幸好是我先死的 德克斯特 |
[41:03] | I hate to see you like this. | 真不想看到你这样 |
[41:06] | If you had died first, | 如果你先死 |
[41:08] | I would have been lost in the world without you. | 在没有你的世界里 我肯定会迷失自己 |
[41:14] | -You’re a changed man. | 你变了 |
[41:17] | Almost ten years without a kill. | 10年了 再没杀过人 |
[41:21] | And I love you for it. | 我喜欢你这样 |
[42:04] | “All Right” by Sigur Rós | |
[42:45] | I want him | 我想让他 |
[42:48] | To know | 知道 |
[42:55] | What I have done | 我做过什么 |
[43:04] | I want him | 我想让他 |
[43:07] | Please, please, please, please, please. | 拜托 拜托 拜托 拜托 |
[43:11] | It’s bad | 如此强烈 |
[43:19] | I want him | 我想让他 |
[43:21] | To know | 知道 |
[43:28] | What I have | 我做过什么 |
[43:31] | Done | 做过 |
[43:38] | I want him | 我想让他 |
[43:40] | To know | 知道 |
[43:44] | Right now | 现在 |
[43:57] | Maybe | 也许 |
[43:59] | It’s time | 是时候了 |
[44:02] | Tomorrow | 明天 |
[44:05] | Or maybe | 或者也许 |
[44:18] | Bagged me a white fucking buck! | 我打到了一只白色的鹿 |
[44:21] | You see that, man?! Holy shit. | 看见没 厉害了 |
[44:23] | I almost tagged you, dude. | 差点打中你了伙计 |
[44:30] | Check this out. | 看看啊 |
[44:33] | You see what I did there, uh, Jim? | 看见没 吉姆 |
[44:47] | low, ominous music | |
[45:10] | It’s been a long time. | 太久了 |
[45:18] | But if I’m gonna do this, I need to do it right. | 既然要做就得保证做对 |
[45:24] | First rule of the code… | 第一法则 |
[45:28] | -…don’t get caught. | 不能被抓到 |
[45:54] | bright, energetic music | |
[46:30] | Sorry about the mess. | 这活干的不漂亮 抱歉了 |
[46:33] | I’m out of practice. | 很久不干了 |
[47:00] | Uh… | |
[47:04] | Huh? | |
[47:20] | What the fuck, dude? | 什么鬼 |
[47:26] | What… | 什么 |
[47:28] | Hey. | |
[47:29] | Don’t bother struggling. | 别挣扎了 |
[47:31] | I’m no Eagle Scout, but I do know my knots. | 虽然我不是雄鹰童子军 但绑的绳结也不比他们逊色 |
[47:34] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么啊 |
[47:36] | Let’s talk about what you did. | 说说你都做了什么吧 |
[47:39] | You mean the deer? | 你说那头鹿吗 |
[47:41] | He didn’t do anything wrong. | 他没犯错 |
[47:45] | He was perfect. | 那么完美的一头鹿 |
[47:46] | He didn’t deserve that. | 不该死的那么惨 |
[47:48] | But as bad as that was, that’s not the worst thing you’ve done. | 你残忍地杀害了他 而且你做的坏事可不仅如此 |
[47:51] | You’re fucking crazy, man. | 你他妈疯了吧 |
[47:53] | Arguably, but not the point. | 这么说也对 但你给错答案了 |
[47:54] | -Then what is? – Tell me what you did! | – 那我要说什么 – 告诉我你都做了什么 |
[47:59] | Own it. | 做过就得认 |
[48:02] | Or? | 不然呢 |
[48:13] | -Or I’ll fucking kill you. – What, you’re just gonna | – 不然我就杀了你 – 怎么著 |
[48:15] | fucking execute me or some shit like that? | 你不是打算就这么弄死我吧 |
[48:17] | -Wouldn’t be the first time. – You think you can get away | – 反正也不是第一次了 – 你以为自己这样 |
[48:19] | with that? | 能逍遥法外吗 |
[48:20] | Again, not the first time. | 说过了 也不是第一次了 |
[48:22] | Wait, you… | 等等 你 |
[48:24] | You’re a serial killer? | 你是连环杀人犯吗 |
[48:27] | I was. | 曾经是 |
[48:31] | But, you know what, | 但是 |
[48:32] | you’re right. Who are we fucking kidding? | 你说得对 说这些有什么用呢 |
[48:34] | It’s not so much that I was. | 跟过去没关系 |
[48:37] | It’s that I am. | 重要的是 我现在也是 |
[48:39] | Okay, ok-okay, okay. Um… | 好 好 好 |
[48:43] | This is about the boat, right? Hmm? | 是船的事吧 |
[48:46] | Yeah, the part where you were driving. | 没错 你开的船 |
[48:48] | The part where the other guy yielded. | 另一个人已经甘拜下风了 |
[48:49] | The part where you rammed him anyway. | 你还是撞死了他 |
[48:51] | The part where five people died | 就因为你 |
[48:53] | -because of you! – All right, all right! Huh. | – 死了五个人 – 好吧 好吧 |
[48:55] | I did everything you said on the boat, okay? It’s true. | 我是在船上做了这些事 没错 |
[48:58] | I admit it. I was wrong. | 我承认 我错了 |
[49:00] | I was wrong! | 我错了 |
[49:01] | Just please, | 求你了 |
[49:02] | -please– – You shot my deer! | – 求你了 – 你杀了我的鹿 |
[49:05] | And you almost… killed… me! | 还差点杀了我 |
[49:08] | I promise! I promise, I will never do anything like it again. | 我保证 我保证 以后再也不敢了 |
[49:12] | I-I-I swear to you. | 我发誓 |
[49:14] | I promised the same thing and look at me now. | 我也许过一样的承诺 但你看我做到了吗 |
[49:16] | Wait! Wait, wait, wait, wait! | 等等 等等 |
[49:18] | You don’t understand! It’s not my fault! | 你不明白 这不是我的错 |
[49:21] | It’s not my fault! | 不是我的错 |
[49:22] | Okay? My mom died when I was eight! | 我妈在我八岁那年就死了 |
[49:25] | My dad, he was never around. He was always working! | 我爸从不管我 总是在工作 |
[49:27] | I-I-I-I had– I had a sh-shitty childhood, okay?! | 我我我 我童年过得一塌糊涂 |
[49:34] | You’re blaming this on bad parenting? | 这么说都是父母的错咯 |
[49:37] | It’s true. It’s not my fault, okay? | 是真的 不是我的错 |
[49:39] | I didn’t have anyone. | 没人陪我 |
[49:40] | I had– I had nothing. | 我一无所有 |
[49:43] | I had no compass. I-I was just… | 我不知道人生的方向 我 我 |
[49:46] | You know, I lost both my parents when I was young, too. | 我也在很小时就没了父母 |
[49:54] | I wouldn’t have had any direction | 如果不是哈里 |
[49:56] | if it wasn’t for Harry. | 我也会找不到方向 |
[49:59] | Who’s Harry? | 哈里是谁 |
[50:01] | He adopted me. | 他收养了我 |
[50:03] | Th-Then you understand. | 那你应该理解我啊 |
[50:05] | You get it. | 你懂的 |
[50:07] | So you’re not gonna kill me! | 所以你不能杀我 |
[50:12] | We’re past the point of no return on that one. | 这事已经回不了头了 |
[50:19] | You know what? | 你给我听著 |
[50:22] | Fuck you, man. | 马勒戈壁的 |
[50:24] | My dad… | 我爸 |
[50:26] | he is gonna destroy you! | 一定会收拾你的 |
[50:29] | He knows everybody in this town. | 镇上所有人他都认识 |
[50:30] | They love him. They would do anything for him. | 他们都爱戴他 为了他会不惜一切 |
[50:33] | And when he finds out what you did to me, | 等他知道你对我做了什么 |
[50:34] | he is gonna find you | 他会找到你 |
[50:37] | and he is gonna rain down | 替我收拾你 |
[50:40] | a world of pain on you, man! | 折磨死你 |
[50:42] | You have no idea what you’re doing! | 让你后悔不该惹我 |
[50:45] | Like you said… | 正如你所说 |
[50:47] | life is short… | 人生苦短 |
[50:49] | dude. | 伙计 |
[51:06] | Tonight’s the night. | 就是今晚了 |
[51:08] | pulsing, tense music | |
[51:11] | Hello, Dexter Morgan. | 你好啊 德克斯特·摩根 |
[51:22] | -Hey, you. – I thought | – 嘿 – 我以为 |
[51:24] | you were coming to the Christmas Tree Festival. | 你会来参加圣诞树庆祝活动呢 |
[51:26] | Fox got in the henhouse. | 狐狸进了鸡舍 |
[51:28] | It’s kind of a mess here. | 搞得一团糟 |
[51:30] | -Oh. Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[51:32] | Well… we’ll miss you. | 我们会想你的 |
[51:36] | See you tomorrow? | 那明天见了 |
[51:37] | You bet. | 没问题 |
[51:38] | Can’t wait. | 我都等不及了 |
[51:43] | So… | |
[51:44] | no Jim. | 吉姆今晚不来了 |
[51:46] | I’m sorry. | 可惜 |
[51:49] | I don’t need trophies anymore. | 我不需要战利品了 |
[51:53] | I may be a monster, but I’m an evolving monster. | 也许我是个魔鬼 但魔鬼也会进化 |
[51:55] | God rest ye merry gentlemen | 上帝赐予你快乐 先生们 |
[51:58] | – Let nothing you dismay | 让万事充满希望 |
[52:01] | Remember Christ | 请记得基督 |
[52:03] | What to do with you? | 我该怎么处理你呢 |
[52:05] | – Was born on Christmas Day | 诞生于圣诞节 |
[52:08] | To save us all | 挽救我们所有人 |
[52:09] | Not exactly Miami Bay, | 虽然不是迈阿密湾 |
[52:11] | but it does have a hole in it. | 有坑就行 |
[52:13] | – Gone astray, oh | 误入歧途 |
[52:15] | Tidings of comfort and joy | 带来舒适与喜悦 |
[52:18] | Comfort and joy | 舒适与喜悦 |
[52:20] | Oh, tidings | 带来 |
[52:22] | Of comfort and joy | 舒适与喜悦 |
[52:25] | What the fuck are you doing? | 你又要干嘛 |
[52:28] | Not listening to you. | 不想再听你的了 |
[52:30] | – All you within | 所有 |
[52:32] | This place | 在这个地方的人 |
[52:34] | And with true love and brotherhood | 因真诚的爱与手足之情 |
[52:36] | Each other now embrace | 彼此拥抱吧 |
[52:40] | This holy tide of Christmas | 这个神圣的圣诞之时 |
[52:42] | Doth bring | |
[52:44] | My life has always been… | 我一直 |
[52:46] | truth-adjacent. | 隐瞒真实的自己 |
[52:48] | Of comfort and joy | 舒适与喜悦 |
[52:50] | But, starting now, there will be one less lie. | 从现在开始 至少这件事 我可以面对现实 |
[52:52] | Oh, tidings of comfort | 舒适 |
[52:55] | And joy | 与喜悦 |
[53:03] | That’s nice. | 真不错 |
[53:05] | Got the tickets? Here, | 这边 |
[53:06] | -I got them. – Yeah. | – 我来吧 – 好 |
[53:08] | We make a stop in Albany, right? | 我们在奥尔巴尼停一下吧 |
[53:10] | Uh, yeah, yeah. | 好 |
[53:13] | Yeah. | 没问题 |
[53:14] | -Go ahead. No, no. | – 继续吧 – 不不 |
[53:17] | gentle, somber music | |
[53:24] | I thought you might need this. | 我想也许你需要这个 |
[53:40] | You know, after Miami… | 离开迈阿密之后 |
[53:45] | …could never get used to this damn cold. | 我一直无法习惯这里的严寒 |
[53:59] | I thought you didn’t know me. | 我以为你不认识我呢 |
[54:07] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[54:12] | I’m Dexter Morgan. | 我就是德克斯特·摩根 |
[54:18] | Your father. | 你父亲 |
[54:24] | Come home. | 请你跟我 |
[54:31] | Please. | 回家吧 |
[55:18] | My father protected me. | 我父亲保护了我 |
[55:21] | Taught me. | 教了我本领 |
[55:23] | Kept me alive. | 让我活了下来 |
[55:26] | And that’s exactly what I’m going to do for my son. | 我也会这样养育我儿子 |
[55:31] | low, ominous music | |
[55:52] | slow, somber music |