时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Previously on New Blood… | |
[00:06] | Almost ten years without a kill. | 几乎十年未曾杀人 |
[00:08] | James Lindsay, huh? | 詹姆斯·林赛啊 |
[00:10] | Jim. | 叫我吉姆就行 |
[00:11] | Girlfriend’s a cop, huh? | 我女朋友是个警察 |
[00:13] | Edward Olsen heading up to his chalet. | 爱德华·奥尔森正在飞向他的小屋 |
[00:15] | Everyone’s favorite petro-billionaire. | 备受爱戴的石油大亨 |
[00:17] | Shame on you! – Thank you, everyone. | -不肖子孙 -感谢大家 |
[00:18] | Gonna need a new knife and a big-ass gun. | 想买把新匕首和一把厉害的猎枪 |
[00:21] | All right. | 好吧 |
[00:22] | No body, no pattern, | 没有尸体 没有作案模式 |
[00:23] | no case. | 就不能立案 |
[00:25] | You’re not from around here. | 你不是本地人 |
[00:26] | Taking the first bus out tomorrow. | 明早就要搭第一班巴士离开了 |
[00:28] | A-Are you Dexter Morgan? | 你是德克斯特·摩根吗 |
[00:29] | -Harrison. – You can’t. | -哈里森 -不可以 |
[00:31] | Everyone close to you dies. | 你身边的人都会死 |
[00:42] | Bagged me a white fucking buck! | 竟然给我带来了只白鹿 |
[00:44] | Jim. | 吉姆 |
[00:45] | My dad, he is gonna rain down | 我爸 他会让你 |
[00:49] | a world of pain on you, man! | 痛不欲生的 |
[00:51] | Life is short. | 生命苦短 |
[00:54] | Tonight’s the night. | 就是今夜 |
[00:56] | I’m Dexter Morgan. | 我是德克斯特·摩根 |
[00:58] | Come home. | 回家吧 |
[00:59] | My father protected me. | 我爸保护了我 |
[01:01] | And that’s exactly what I’m going to do for my son. | 我也要为我儿子这么做 |
[01:17] | What do I say? | 我应该对 |
[01:20] | What can I possibly say to the son I abandoned? | 被我遗弃的儿子说些什么呢 |
[01:29] | You got big. | 你长大了 |
[01:33] | Happens. | 这是自然 |
[01:40] | If you’re cold, I can put some more wood on. | 你要是冷 我能再加点木头 |
[01:42] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[01:47] | You hungry? | 你饿吗 |
[01:49] | I could whip up some blueberry pancakes. | 我可以做点蓝莓煎饼 |
[01:51] | You used to love those. | 你以前很喜欢吃的 |
[01:54] | Yeah, I’m not five anymore. | 对 但我已经不是五岁了 |
[02:00] | Maybe a sandwich. | 也许吃个三明治吧 |
[02:02] | One sandwich, coming right up. | 三明治 马上就好 |
[02:30] | Must’ve been a long trip. | 一定走了很远的路吧 |
[02:34] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[02:46] | Yeah, we got second place | 嗯 我们去年的丰收节锦标赛上 |
[02:48] | at the Harvest Fest Tournament last year. | 得了第二名 |
[02:52] | Cool. | 不错 |
[03:14] | So… | 所以 |
[03:18] | You’re not dead. | 你没死 |
[03:20] | He’s owed an explanation. | 他应该知道真相 |
[03:27] | But the only one is that his father is a monster. | 但唯一的问题是 他父亲是个怪物 |
[03:29] | I’m sure this is hard. | 我知道这很难 |
[03:31] | This? | 难吗 |
[03:32] | No. | 不 |
[03:35] | Growing up without a dad, that was hard. | 没有父亲的陪伴孤单长大 是很难 |
[03:40] | And opening up that letter, | 但是打开那封信 |
[03:41] | finding out you let me believe you were dead all those years… | 发现这么多年来 你一直在骗我你死了 |
[03:46] | that was brutal. | 这叫残酷 |
[03:48] | -Hannah showed you the letter? – No. | -汉娜给你看了那封信 -没 |
[03:50] | I found it when she died. | 是我在她死后发现的 |
[03:53] | Hannah died? | 汉娜死了 |
[03:57] | How? | 怎么死的 |
[03:58] | Cancer. | 癌症 |
[04:00] | Pancreatic. | 胰腺癌 |
[04:08] | I didn’t know. | 我不知道 |
[04:10] | When did she die? | 她什么时候死的 |
[04:12] | Three years ago. | 三年前 |
[04:14] | What happened to you? | 那你呢 |
[04:15] | Where have you been? | 你这么久都在哪儿 |
[04:18] | A social worker put me on a plane | 我被一个社会服务人员送上了 |
[04:20] | from Buenos Aires to Miami. | 从布宜诺斯艾利斯到迈阿密的飞机 |
[04:22] | I bounced around a bunch of shitty foster homes. | 在一堆糟糕的寄养家庭中流连辗转 |
[04:26] | No one wants a teenager. | 没人想收养一个青少年 |
[04:27] | And finally I decided to find you. | 最后才决定找你的 |
[04:33] | Mm. | |
[04:35] | The return address got me that town in Oregon. | 我找到了信封上的那个俄勒冈小镇 |
[04:37] | And I found where you worked. | 去了你工作的地方 |
[04:39] | Also found that you’d left. | 但是发现你已经离开了 |
[04:41] | That’s when it got a little harder | 难的部分是找到吉姆·林赛 |
[04:43] | to track down Jim Lindsay. | 这个人 |
[04:46] | You know how many Jim Lindsays there are on the Internet? | 你知道网上有多少人叫吉姆·林赛吗 |
[04:48] | It’s kind of the point. | 所以我才用这个名啊 |
[04:50] | Then I found a shot of you on Instagram. | 然后我在Ins上搜索到了一张你的照片 |
[04:54] | Pictures don’t lie. | 一眼认出了你 |
[04:57] | Some Fred guy on some bowling team… | 一个叫弗莱德的家伙 |
[04:59] | bragging on you bowling a 300. | 炫耀你在保龄比赛中打出了300分 |
[05:03] | Right here in Iron Lake. | 地址就在艾恩湖 |
[05:07] | So why all this Jim bullshit? | 你为什么要当吉姆 |
[05:10] | What happened to Dexter Morgan? | 之前那个德克斯特·摩根不好吗 |
[05:12] | He killed dozens of people, | 他杀害了几十个人 |
[05:14] | got your mother and your aunt killed, too. | 你妈妈和姑妈也被他害了 |
[05:17] | It’s not who I am anymore. | 我已经改过自新了 |
[05:22] | Dexter had to die. | 德克斯特必须死 |
[05:24] | What are you talking about? | 你是什么意思 |
[05:26] | It’s a long story. | 这件事说来话长了 |
[05:32] | We should get some rest, | 咱们先休息吧 |
[05:33] | and I’ll tell you everything in the morning. | 我明早再跟你从头道来 |
[05:35] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[05:38] | Uh, you want my room? I can take the couch. | 你想谁我房间吗 我睡沙发 |
[05:40] | The couch is fine. | 我睡沙发就好 |
[05:41] | Well, if you need anything else… | 你还有什么其他需要吗 |
[05:43] | Where’s the bathroom? | 洗手间在哪儿 |
[06:26] | Stop. | 住手 |
[06:29] | -You’re not listening! | 你根本不听我的话 |
[06:33] | I need him here. | 我需要他在我身边 |
[06:35] | It’ll keep me from killing again. | 这样可以让我远离杀戮 |
[06:39] | You selfish psycho. | 你这个自私的深井冰 |
[06:42] | You emotionally handicapped, crazy fuck. | 你这个情感障碍的疯货 |
[06:47] | If by some goddamn miracle you don’t end up killing him, | 就算谢天谢地他没被你杀掉 |
[06:52] | you will sure as shit fuck him up. | 你也会祸害得他人格扭曲 |
[07:18] | slow, contemplative music | |
[07:22] | I’m not gonna fuck him up. | 我不会祸害他的 |
[07:26] | dramatic music | |
[08:08] | “Black Tambourine” by Beck | |
[08:15] | Black hearts in effigy | 黑色的心形雕塑 |
[08:17] | We sing a song that was hated | 我们唱著令人讨厌的歌 |
[08:20] | All dressed in rag and bones | 衣衫槛褛 瘦骨嶙峋 |
[08:23] | Sharks smell the blood that I’m bleeding | 我流著血 鲨鱼寻味而至 |
[08:25] | I know there’s something wrong | 我知道可能会出事 |
[08:26] | Might take a fire | |
[08:28] | eerie, pulsating music | |
[08:39] | gentle, intriguing music | |
[09:03] | Let’s get back to the daily routine. | 让我们回到日常生活中来 |
[09:44] | This is what happens | 这就是我屈服于 |
[09:45] | when I give in to my dark passenger. | 黑暗使者的后果 |
[09:48] | But I can fix this. | 但我能搞定 |
[09:55] | Teenagers sleep till noon, right? | 青少年都喜欢一觉睡到中午 对吧 |
[10:16] | dramatic music | |
[10:21] | Well, this is one storm of fuck. | 狂风暴雨要来了 |
[10:43] | Matt Caldwell disappeared in the woods near here last night. | 马特·考德威尔昨晚失踪在这片树林里 |
[10:46] | Oh. | |
[10:47] | That’s not good. | 太糟了 |
[10:49] | Your place is close to all the public hunting grounds, | 你的住处正好离公共猎场都很近 |
[10:51] | so I was hoping we could set up base camp for the search here. | 所以我们想在这儿搭个大本营 |
[10:55] | Yeah. Of course. | 哦 当然可以 |
[10:57] | -Whatever you need. – Don’t worry, Jimmy. | -听你吩咐 -别担心 吉米 |
[10:59] | Dude probably got wasted and skipped the hunt. | 那家伙可能喝多了根本没去打猎 |
[11:01] | We’ll get a call he’s sleeping it off in some motel | 说不定一会儿就接到电话 说他在汽车旅馆睡过头了 |
[11:03] | and be out of here by lunch. | 午饭之前就能撤了 |
[11:04] | Or he could be out there, freezing to death. | 他也可能是冻死在外面了 |
[11:05] | You can set up by the firepit. | 你们可以搭在簧火旁边 |
[11:07] | The searchers can stay warm. | 搜寻人员可以取暖 |
[11:09] | I’ll get some coffee going | 如果你们愿意的话 |
[11:11] | and breakfast, too, if you want. | 我去做点咖啡和早餐 |
[11:12] | You’re a godsend. | 你真是大暖男 |
[11:14] | By the firepit, guys! | 大家来火炉这边 |
[11:15] | Okay, guys! | 大家过来 |
[11:17] | Let’s unload the tables, set up the tents. | 我们把桌子支好 搭好帐篷 |
[11:18] | Let’s move quickly! | 迅速行动 |
[11:20] | You mind if I use your kitchen table for a sec? | 我可以用一下你餐桌吗 |
[11:22] | Got to mark this up, and I’d love some Earl Grey. | 我得写点东西 然后 还想喝点伯爵茶 |
[11:29] | Oh, wait. | 对了 等等 |
[11:33] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[11:36] | Jim? And this is…? | 吉姆 这是 |
[11:38] | Harrison. | 哈里森 |
[11:41] | I’m Jim’s son. | 我是吉姆的儿子 |
[11:43] | Son? | 儿子啊 |
[11:45] | Add that to the list | 这个也要加入 |
[11:46] | of things I need to clean up. | 稍后的待清理名单 |
[11:47] | Welcome to Iron Lake, Harrison. | 欢迎来到艾恩湖 哈里森 |
[11:50] | I’m Angela. | 我是安吉拉 |
[11:51] | It’s really nice to meet you. | 认识你很高兴 |
[12:05] | Yo, Jimbo! | 喂 吉姆宝 |
[12:06] | Wood’s gonna rot if you don’t cover it with a good tarp. | 这些木头不好好盖上防水布 会烂的 |
[12:10] | Yeah, I’ll get right on that. | 知道 我这就盖 |
[12:12] | Well, hell, Jim, you got ’em at your own store. | 我天 吉姆 你自己店里就有卖的 |
[12:13] | Just pick up a good canvas one. | 记得买那种帆布的 |
[12:14] | As long as there’s wax on it. | 只要上面有蜡就行 |
[12:16] | Or a polyurethane one, yeah? | -或者聚氨酯 -知道 |
[12:17] | Thanks for the tip, Teddy. | 感谢提醒 泰迪 |
[12:19] | So, you came here by yourself? | 所以你自己一路找过来的 |
[12:21] | It’s no big deal. | 小意思 |
[12:22] | Used to moving around a lot. | 我经常各处闯荡 |
[12:23] | Your mother wasn’t worried? | 你妈妈不担心吗 |
[12:25] | What are you two talking about? | 你们俩聊什么呢 |
[12:27] | Mom. That she passed away. | 在聊妈妈 她去世了 |
[12:34] | Oh, I’m-I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[12:37] | Mm. Um… | |
[12:38] | Then, of course, when that happened, | 然后 当然 她去世后 |
[12:41] | I came up here to be with Jim. | 我就来找吉姆了 |
[12:46] | So, you’re here for good? | 所以你会一直呆下去了 |
[12:48] | -Well, you’ll love Iron Lake. – Actually, we haven’t… | -你会喜欢我们这儿的 -其实 |
[12:51] | really talked about it yet, but… | 我跟爸爸还没聊过这事 不过 |
[12:53] | You should meet my daughter Audrey. | 你可以跟我女儿奥黛丽认识下 |
[12:55] | She’s about your age. | 你俩差不多大 |
[13:12] | Thanks for covering for me. | 谢谢你帮我打掩护 |
[13:14] | Didn’t do it for you. | 不是为了你 |
[13:16] | Just didn’t want a cop all up in my business. | 只是不想让警察掺和我的事 |
[13:19] | Huh. Like father, like son. | 嗯 有其父必有其子啊 |
[13:23] | You’ll each be assigned into groups of four and given a grid. | 每四人一组 负责一个网格 |
[13:26] | Search for any sign of Matt. | 寻找马特的踪迹 |
[13:28] | We’ll do two-hour shifts, | 每两小时轮班一次 |
[13:29] | then we’ll return to base camp to warm up | 然后回到大本营热身 |
[13:31] | and pick a new grid. | 再向新的网格进发 |
[13:32] | -Oh, a-and stay hydrated. – Okay. | -记得补充水分 -好了 |
[13:34] | Let’s get a move on. | 大家出发吧 |
[13:38] | We’ll keep the store closed today, Jim, | 咱们今天就不开门了 吉姆 |
[13:39] | but if anybody needs supplies, feel free to make a run. | 但如果有人需要补给 可以帮他们跑腿 |
[13:41] | -Sure thing. Teddy. | -没问题 -泰迪 |
[13:43] | -Get the drone in the air. On it! | -升空无人机 -收到 |
[13:44] | A drone. Perfect. | 还有无机啊 真棒 |
[13:46] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[13:47] | You didn’t include any Seneca land | 你划出的搜索区域中怎么没包括 塞内加的土地 |
[13:48] | in your search area. | 塞内加的土地 |
[13:49] | I mean, the last thing we need | 让一群小镇居民 |
[13:51] | is a bunch of townsfolk trampling reservation land. | 践踏保留区的土地可不是个好主意 |
[13:53] | I asked Abraham Brown to organize the search | 我已经让亚伯拉罕·布朗单独组织搜寻 |
[13:55] | on their side. They’re already in the woods. | 他们那一带了 他们已经出发了 |
[13:57] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[13:58] | That deer was killed | 那只鹿就死在 |
[13:59] | on Seneca land. | 塞内加的土地上 |
[14:00] | They’re gonna find it soon. | 他们很快就会发现 |
[14:01] | If I missed a blood trail to my own cabin, | 如果我连自己小屋的血迹都能漏掉 |
[14:04] | -what else did I miss? – Hey. | -那我还漏掉了什么 -嘿 |
[14:06] | I was thinking Harrison and I | 也许哈里森和我 |
[14:07] | can take that area into the woods. | 可以负责树林里那片区域 |
[14:09] | We got it covered, Jim. | 我们来就行 吉姆 |
[14:10] | No, we want to help. | 不 我们想出份力 |
[14:12] | The terrain gets rough. | 那里的路况很颠簸 |
[14:13] | My RTV will get through it faster. | 开我的全地形车会快一点 |
[14:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:16] | Fine. | 没问题 你和你儿子去吧 |
[14:17] | You and your son can take it. | 你和你儿子去吧 |
[14:21] | Ouch. | 扎心了 |
[14:24] | That thing police-grade? | 那玩意儿是警用级别的 |
[14:26] | Of course. | 当然 |
[14:27] | Built-in mapping software? | 里面有内置地图软件 |
[14:29] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no! | 不要不要不要 |
[14:37] | Oh, crap. | 糟糕 |
[14:38] | I might get away with this after all. | 说不定我最终还是能逃过一劫 |
[14:41] | Sorry, boss! | 抱歉了 头儿 |
[14:42] | -What now? – Logan. | -现在怎么办 -洛根 |
[14:44] | Get the search teams launched. | 让搜救队出发吧 |
[14:46] | Yes, boss. – I’ll be back. | -好的 头儿 -我马上回来 |
[14:47] | Yep. | 嗯 |
[14:54] | ominous music | |
[15:29] | Jesus. | 老天 |
[15:35] | Fucking champagne. | 该死的香槟 |
[16:06] | Do you have an appointment? | 你有预约吗 |
[16:20] | You’re-you’re kind of swerving a lot. | 你弯转得太大了 |
[16:23] | I’m just avoiding rocks. | 我是在躲避石头 |
[16:26] | Usually blood sets my teeth on edge. | 通常血迹都会让我紧张不安 |
[16:28] | Now it’s giving me whiplash. | 现在它要让我出车祸了 |
[16:30] | So, uh… | 话说 |
[16:31] | you and the police chief, huh? | 你跟警局大队长哈 |
[16:33] | I’ve only been in Iron Lake for a couple of years. | 我到艾恩湖才几年时间 |
[16:36] | This whole Angela thing is recent. | 最近才和安吉拉好上的 |
[16:45] | So-so, why here? | 为什么来这里呢 |
[16:46] | You… do you, like, hate nice weather? | 你是不喜欢天气好的地方吗 |
[16:51] | No, it’s quiet, peaceful. | 不是 这里宁静 和平 |
[16:53] | No crime. | 没有犯罪 |
[16:55] | No temptations from the outside world. | 没有外界的诱惑 |
[16:57] | No crime? | 没有犯罪 |
[16:59] | What, y-you think this missing guy | 怎么 你觉得这个失踪的人 |
[17:00] | just, like, got lost out here? | 会是在外面迷路了吗 |
[17:05] | Probably. | 可能是 |
[17:06] | People get lost in these woods all the time. | 人们经常在树林里迷路 |
[17:09] | Wh-What is that? | 那是什么 |
[17:27] | You know what, this could be a crime scene. | 知道吗 这可能是案发现场 |
[17:30] | That deer was shot on Seneca land. | 那头鹿在塞内卡土地上被射杀 |
[17:32] | It’s against the law to kill them. | 杀鹿是犯法的 |
[17:35] | We need to tell Angela. | 我们得告诉安吉拉 |
[17:37] | My phone won’t work out here. | 我手机在这里没信号 |
[17:40] | -Can you drive the RTV? – Yeah, I should be fine. | -你能开这个全地形车吗 -应该可以 |
[17:42] | All right, just follow the trail back, and get them here | 好 沿原路返回 尽快 |
[17:44] | as fast as you can. | 叫人过来 |
[17:46] | I’ll make sure no one disturbs the scene. | 我来保护现场不被人破坏 |
[17:57] | Got to find the source of that blood trail. | 必须找到血迹的源头 |
[18:10] | Beautiful, isn’t it? | 很漂亮 不是吗 |
[18:14] | Gauguin’s A Farm in Brittany. | 高更的《布列塔尼的农场》 |
[18:19] | Well, look at you. | 瞧瞧你 |
[18:20] | Chief, if you’re here to apologize | 局长 如果你是来 |
[18:23] | about that little protest yesterday… | 为昨天的抗议道歉的 |
[18:24] | We’ve got a hunter who disappeared | 昨晚有个猎人 |
[18:26] | in the woods last night. We’re searching | 在树林失踪了 我们在步行搜寻 |
[18:28] | on foot, but we have over 100 square miles to cover. | 但是我们要搜索100平方英里 |
[18:30] | You need my helicopter. | 你需要我的直升机 |
[18:32] | It would really help. | 真的非常需要 |
[18:34] | Then it’s yours. | 那就给你用吧 |
[18:35] | My pilot was an Army Ranger. He-he knows the area. | 我的飞行员以前是游骑兵 他熟悉地形 |
[18:37] | I’ll have him coordinate with your office. | 我让他跟你们警局配合 |
[18:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:41] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[18:42] | I’ll be going. | 我马上就走 |
[18:43] | Oh, hold on. | 慢著 |
[18:45] | That young woman yesterday, the one who was leading the protest, | 昨天带头抗议的那个年轻女士 |
[18:47] | uh, she by any chance your daughter? | 不是碰巧是你女儿吧 |
[18:50] | Audrey. | 奥黛丽 |
[18:52] | Hmm. Unfortunately, her generation | 不幸的是 她这一代人 |
[18:55] | sees the world only in binary terms. | 看待世界总是两极分化 |
[18:57] | Black and white, good and evil. | 非黑即白 非好即坏 |
[18:59] | And that, uh… | 还有 |
[19:01] | climate change-denying oil baron | 人们很喜欢给我贴上 |
[19:03] | persona that people are all too happy to pin on me, | 否认气候变化的石油大亨这样的标签 |
[19:06] | it ignores all of the good I do. | 无视我所做的所有好事 |
[19:09] | All of my charity work, including to the Seneca people. | 我所有的慈善捐赠 包括对塞内卡人民 |
[19:12] | The supplies I donate every year to keep that, | 我每年捐赠的医疗物资 |
[19:15] | uh, reservation medical clinic running, | 以维持那个医疗诊所的正常运行 |
[19:17] | the food during the holidays. | 节假日捐赠的食物等 |
[19:19] | It’s very much appreciated. | 人民都非常感谢 |
[19:22] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[19:25] | We’ll get that bird up in the air for you. | 我会让直升机准备好在空中等你 |
[19:27] | The mystery is, where did I screw up? | 谜团是 我在哪里搞砸了 |
[19:30] | They always say killers return to the scene | 人们说凶手总是会回到 |
[19:32] | of their crime, but this is fucking ridiculous. | 案发现场 但这也太荒谬了 |
[19:39] | It’s not fucking funny! | 一点也不好笑 |
[20:08] | Mystery solved. | 谜底揭开了 |
[20:14] | You think Windexing that rock | 你以为用清洁剂清洗了 |
[20:16] | is gonna solve your fucking problem? | 那块石头就能解决你的麻师吗 |
[20:17] | Yes. | 是的 |
[20:18] | Yes, I do. | 没错 |
[20:20] | He has your brain. He’s smart enough to know | 他有你的头脑 他那么聪明 |
[20:22] | that people don’t fake their fucking death | 肯定知道如果你没啥可隐瞒的 |
[20:24] | if they have nothing to hide! | 就不会伪造自己的死亡 |
[20:25] | Who the fuck do you think you’re fooling?! | 你以为你在骗谁呢 |
[20:32] | I told you, the Matt thing was a one-time screwup. | 我跟你说过 马特只是我一时冲动的不当行为 |
[20:35] | What the actual fuck do you think you’re doing? | 你到底以为你在干嘛 |
[20:37] | Harrison’s been here one day, and you have him | 哈里森才来这里一天 你就带他 |
[20:39] | in the woods looking for a man you killed? | 到树林里来找你杀死的人 |
[20:41] | He’d be so much better off without you. | 没有你 他的日子会好过很多 |
[20:45] | He’s my son. | 他是我儿子 |
[20:47] | I lost him once. | 我失去过他一次 |
[20:49] | I won’t lose him again. | 不会再失去他第二次 |
[21:09] | Once again, I have to stay a step ahead of everyone. | 这一次 我又必须先下手为强 |
[21:13] | With Matt’s help, | 有了马特的帮助 |
[21:15] | I can do that. | 我可以做到 |
[21:16] | Thanks… dude. | 谢了 伙计 |
[21:37] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[21:41] | More people to mess up the crime scene. | 越多人搅乱犯罪现场越好 |
[21:56] | Hey, Jim. | 嘿 吉姆 |
[21:57] | White buck. | 白雄鹿 |
[22:00] | Left here to rot. | 留在这里腐烂了 |
[22:03] | Such a waste. | 真是浪费 |
[22:05] | None of us would have done something like this. | 我们都干不出这种事的 |
[22:11] | You think maybe Matt Caldwell would? | 你们觉得会是马特·考德威尔吗 |
[22:16] | He was hunting out here. It could explain | 他在这里打猎 可能这就是 |
[22:17] | why we can’t find him. | 我们找不到他的原因 |
[22:18] | We need to secure the perimeter. | 我们必须保护好现场 |
[22:19] | You got it, boss. | 没问题 头儿 |
[22:23] | This is bullshit, Angela. | 这真是作孽 安吉拉 |
[22:25] | I’m betting the Caldwell kid did this, | 我敢打赌是考德威尔家的孩子干的 |
[22:27] | then panicked and ran. | 然后惊慌失措 逃跑了 |
[22:29] | The highway is just a couple of klicks in that direction. | 那边离大路只有几公里 |
[22:31] | He could’ve hitched and ran out of town. | 他可能跑上大路搭便车逃离这里了 |
[22:33] | It’s plausible. | 似乎合理 |
[22:35] | But there’s no evidence tying Matt to this deer. | 但是没有证据证明这头鹿是马特杀害的 |
[22:37] | So we’ll process the scene, | 我们要处理现场 |
[22:39] | which you’re all trampling right now, so please back up. | 现在都被你们弄得一团糟 所以大家都退后 |
[22:43] | Shit. Why does my girlfriend | 该死 为什么我女朋友 |
[22:45] | have to be such a good cop? | 会是这么厉害的警察呢 |
[22:46] | For now, the search for Matt goes on, | 目前 继续搜索马特 |
[22:48] | including here on Seneca land. | 包括塞内卡境内的这片区域 |
[22:51] | Even after he did this? | 即使他做出这种事 |
[22:53] | If he did this. | 如果是他干的 |
[22:55] | Pretty amazing how the entire town | 整个镇上的人都是考德威尔家走狗 |
[22:58] | turns out for a Caldwell. | 真是厉害啊 |
[23:00] | When one of our girls goes missing… | 可是当我们谁家的女儿失踪了 |
[23:03] | “Runaways always come back.” | 你们总说 离家出走的人自己会回来的 |
[23:05] | After Iris, you of all people should know. | 经历了艾瑞斯这件事 你应该比任何人都清楚 |
[23:10] | Things are different in Iron Lake now. | 艾恩湖今时不同往日了 |
[23:15] | Sooner or later, | 迟早 |
[23:18] | you’re gonna have to pick a side. | 你必须要选个阵营 |
[23:28] | -You okay? – Yeah, I’m fine. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[23:31] | Harrison was great, by the way. | 顺便说一句 哈里森很厉害 |
[23:35] | Good job. | 干得漂亮 |
[23:37] | It’s no big deal. | 没什么的 |
[23:38] | Logan, let’s get the processing kit. | 洛根 把取证工具箱拿过来 |
[23:40] | Let’s see what we can find. | 看看能有什么发现 |
[23:42] | Officer coming through! | 警察来了 借过 |
[23:47] | Looks like the slug’s still in the carcass. | 看来子弹还在尸体里 |
[23:49] | There’s no exit wound. | 没有射出伤口 |
[23:51] | I sold Matt a rifle and bullets a couple of days ago. | 几天前 我卖给马特一把来复枪和一些子弹 |
[23:53] | I could bring in some of the ammo, | 我可以带几颗子弹过来 |
[23:55] | the same stuff, to the station, see if it’s a match. | 拿到警局 看看是不是匹配 |
[23:58] | Oh, my God! I just found this | 天哪 我在离这里一英里的 |
[24:01] | about a mile down the trail, right before I got to the… | 路上发现了这个 当时马上就要到 |
[24:04] | The highway. | 大路上了 |
[24:05] | Thank you, Fred Jr. | 谢谢你 小弗雷德 |
[24:07] | You magnificent outdoorsman. | 你真是野外生存的能手 |
[24:08] | Told you. | 我早就说了 |
[24:10] | Chickenshit cut and ran. | 怕摊上事逃跑了 |
[24:12] | How long you been a cop again? | 你当警察多久了 |
[24:13] | Two weeks… and a half. | 两周 半了 |
[24:16] | Look, this may not even be Matt’s glove. | 这可能都不是马特的手套 |
[24:18] | Someone could’ve dropped it a month ago. | 说不定是谁一个月前丢的呢 |
[24:20] | Matt had gloves like that when he was in the store. | 马特在商店时就戴著这手套 |
[24:22] | Indeed, he did. | 真没让我失望 |
[24:24] | I mean, there are smudges of blood on this. | 这上面有些血迹 |
[24:26] | Let’s get this and the deer back to town. | 把手套和这头鹿带回去 |
[24:27] | We’ll test the blood. We’ll see if it matches. | 测试上面的血迹 看看是不是匹配 |
[24:31] | Well… | 呃 |
[24:33] | thanks to you, we got some real leads. | 多亏了你 我们有了真正的线索 |
[24:36] | Not bad for your very first crime scene. | 对第一次来犯罪现场的人来说 挺不错嘛 |
[24:38] | Just lucky we stumbled on it. | 我们只是碰巧发现了 |
[24:40] | You can use my deer sled | 你要是愿意的话 |
[24:41] | to get it back to town if you want. | 可以用我的麋鹿雪橇把它运回去 |
[24:43] | If you don’t stop being so helpful, Jim, | 吉姆 你要是还这么热心帮忙的话 |
[24:44] | I’m gonna have to deputize you. | 我可能要委任你当我的副手了 |
[24:46] | Y-You guys bring this deer back to your place, | 你们先把鹿拉到你们那里去 |
[24:48] | and we’ll take it from there. | 我们在那里接手 |
[24:51] | Harrison, the high school just got out, | 哈里森 高中刚刚放学 |
[24:52] | so the students are joining the search. | 学生们也会参与搜索 |
[24:54] | Maybe you can meet some kids your own age. | 说不定你可以交几个年龄相仿的朋友 |
[24:57] | That’d be great. | 那就太好了 |
[24:59] | We’ll see you back there. | 我们回去再见 |
[25:00] | Okay. | 好 |
[25:04] | Why aren’t you a cop anymore? | 你怎么不当警察了 |
[25:06] | Technically, I wasn’t actually a cop. | 严格来说 我从来都不是警察 |
[25:08] | Well, Mom said you were a cop. | 妈妈说你曾经是警察 |
[25:11] | And you had to be better than these guys. | 你肯定比这些人厉害 |
[25:13] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[25:15] | But being at those crime scenes | 但是日复一日地 |
[25:17] | day after day, | 待在犯罪现场 |
[25:19] | it just got to be too much. | 太让人难以忍受了 |
[25:21] | I’m happier now. | 我现在幸福多了 |
[25:23] | Selling night crawlers? | 卖钓鱼蚯蚓 |
[25:25] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[25:51] | -Hey, here, take my hat. – I’m good. | -给 把我帽子戴上 -不用了 |
[25:57] | You doing okay with all this? | 你还受得了吗 |
[25:59] | It’s fine. | 还行 |
[26:01] | Kind of cool, actually. | 其实还挺酷的 |
[26:03] | Yo, Coach! | 哟 教练 |
[26:05] | Okay, everyone. | 好了 各位 |
[26:06] | Do exactly what the officers tell you. | 严格按照警官的吩咐办事 |
[26:08] | Yo, Zach. Scott. What’s up? | 哟 扎克 斯科特 你好啊 |
[26:11] | Vete. | 维特 |
[26:13] | Go. Y ten cuidado. | 走了 小心点哦 |
[26:21] | Hey, you want to help me with the goats? | 嘿 帮我去喂山羊吧 |
[26:24] | Uh, yeah, sure. | 好的 |
[26:32] | You’re good with animals. | 你还挺会跟动物相处的 |
[26:35] | We had a goat back in Argentina. | 我们在阿根廷也养了只山羊 |
[26:37] | Sheep and chickens, too. | 还有绵羊和鸡 |
[26:40] | I miss ’em. You okay? | -我想它们了 -没事吧 |
[26:43] | What’s the black one’s name? | 那只黑的叫什么 |
[26:44] | Uh… I’ve just | 我就 |
[26:47] | been calling him Goat. | 一直叫它们山羊 |
[26:49] | Haven’t gotten around to properly naming him, I guess. | 估计是一直没想到合适的名字吧 |
[26:53] | -What was your goat’s name? | 你的山羊叫什么 |
[26:56] | Vincent. | 文森特 |
[26:58] | Vincent van Goat. | 文森特·梵高(跟山羊谐音) |
[26:59] | Ha. | |
[27:01] | Well, Harrison, meet Vincent van Goat II. | 哈里森 这就是文森特·梵高羊二世 |
[27:14] | I got to head to the shop | 我得回趟商店 |
[27:16] | and check on those bullets I sold Matt. | 检查下我卖给马特的子弹 |
[27:24] | If you want, you can just hang | 你想的话 可以呆在 |
[27:25] | inside the cabin until I get back. | 小木屋里直到我回来 |
[27:27] | I know how awkward | 我知道结交新朋友 |
[27:29] | it can be, meeting new people. | 会有多尴尬 |
[27:33] | It was hard for me in high school, too. | 我高中时也是如此 |
[27:36] | Yeah, I survived the last ten years without you, Jim. | 吉姆 过去十年没你我也是这么过来的 |
[27:39] | I think I can go two more hours. | 再多撑几个小时也没问题 |
[28:05] | Well, he’s not an awkward-as-fuck | 很好 他跟你不一样 |
[28:07] | budding serial killer like you were. | 不是个笨手笨脚的连环小杀手 |
[28:10] | Does that mean you’re gonna start laughing at me again? | 你是又要嘲笑我了吗 |
[28:11] | I don’t know, you tell me. | 不知道 你说呢 |
[28:13] | I know he shouldn’t be around you. | 我知道他不该待在你身边 |
[28:14] | Around this version of me. | 呆在这个版本的我身边 |
[28:16] | Jim Lindsay, he’s safe. | 吉姆·林赛 他很安全 |
[28:18] | You’re starting to sound an awful lot | 你听著跟我熟悉的那个德克斯特 |
[28:19] | -like the old Dexter to me. – I’m not. | -越来越像了 -才不是 |
[28:21] | You are. | 你就是 |
[28:23] | You fucking love that you’re getting away with murder. | 你喜欢杀了人却逃脱制裁的感觉 |
[28:25] | You can’t wait to kill again. | 你等不急要大开杀戒了 |
[28:27] | You are a fucking serial killer! | 你就是一该死的连环杀手 |
[28:29] | You are gonna fail this boy | 你这个样子 |
[28:31] | a thousand different ways because of it! | 会把这孩子毁得遍体鳞伤 |
[28:33] | Stop! | 住口 |
[28:48] | Peace. | 清静了 |
[28:49] | -I wish. | 但愿吧 |
[28:55] | I guess you met my mom. | 你见过我妈妈了吧 |
[28:56] | The cop. | 那个警官对吧 |
[28:57] | Chief of police. | 警察局长 |
[28:59] | The one dating your dad. | 跟你爸约会的那个 |
[29:01] | That part I figured out, | 我看出来了 |
[29:02] | which-which makes this not awkward at all. | 所以咱俩还真是一点都不尴尬呢 |
[29:05] | Yeah. Don’t worry. | -呵呵 -别担心 |
[29:07] | Knowing my mom, it won’t last long. | 我妈我了解 他们长不了 |
[29:09] | She’s pretty much married to her job. | 她基本上已经嫁给工作了 |
[29:14] | You want to come on the search with us? | 想不想加入我们一起搜索 |
[29:20] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[29:24] | Hey, guys. | 嘿 大伙儿 |
[29:28] | Zach and Scott. | 扎克和斯科特 |
[29:30] | They’re smarter than they look. | 他们没看上去这么蠢 |
[29:32] | Well, Zach is. | 好吧 扎克有可能 |
[29:34] | Duh. | 对 |
[29:35] | Me Scott. | 我 是斯科特 |
[29:37] | Harrison. | 我是哈里森 |
[29:42] | slow, dramatic music | |
[30:49] | Appreciate this, Gig. | 谢谢你能帮忙 吉格 |
[30:50] | Glad to help. | 不客气 |
[30:54] | -Hey. | |
[30:57] | It’s not a big deal. | 不要紧哈 |
[30:58] | A lot of folks get queasy at the sight of blood. | 很多人见了血都会上头的 |
[31:00] | -Yeah, it gets to me every time. – Yeah. | 对 我每次都这样 |
[31:02] | Looks like the shooter didn’t know what he was doing | 这个枪手要么是个新手 |
[31:03] | or was a piss-poor shot. | 要么就是枪法拙劣 |
[31:05] | Deer’s got a shattered shoulder, | 鹿的肩膀被打骨折 |
[31:07] | uh, bone splinter everywhere. | 骨头碎的到处都是 |
[31:09] | You feel the slug? | 摸到子弹了吗 |
[31:12] | Yep. | 摸到了 |
[31:20] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[31:22] | Looks like a hollow-point seven Mag to me. | 看著像中空7毫米马格南子弹 |
[31:24] | The bullets I sold Matt were… | 我卖给马特的子弹是 |
[31:27] | 160-grain hollow-point | 160粒的中空 |
[31:28] | seven-millimeter Remington Magnums. | 7毫米马格南子弹 |
[31:31] | The plot thins. | 迷雾揭开了 |
[31:33] | Looks like there’s some striation on the base. | 子弹底部有些条纹 |
[31:35] | We might be able to match it to Matt’s gun when we find it. | 等找到马特的枪 也许可以做个比对 |
[31:37] | Thanks, Gig. | 谢谢了 吉格 |
[31:40] | Looks like my work’s done here. | 这边没我事了吧 |
[31:41] | I better get back to Harrison. | 我得回去找哈里森了 |
[31:43] | Harrison’s with Audrey on the search. They’re fine. | 哈里森正和奥黛丽一起搜救 他们没事 |
[31:45] | You and I, on the other hand, need to talk. | 但你跟我 咱俩需要谈谈 |
[31:46] | “We need to talk.” Words you never want to hear | 咱俩需要谈谈 从医生和女朋友嘴里说出来 |
[31:49] | from your doctor or your girlfriend. | 让人心惊胆战 |
[31:55] | Cool shirt. | 我喜欢你衬衫 |
[31:57] | You mean her “myew” shirt? | 你是说她印了MYEW的衬衫吗 |
[31:58] | Wh-What does it even mean? | 这到底是什么意思 |
[32:00] | Married monsters in… | “失踪的结婚的” |
[32:02] | Missing and Murdered Indigenous Women. | 失踪和被杀的印第安女人 |
[32:05] | Oh. Fuck. | 哦 这样啊 |
[32:07] | Hey, yo. It’s just up here. | 快 前面就到了 |
[32:09] | Where? | 哪里 |
[32:10] | Sorry you ended up in Iron Lake. | 抱歉艾恩湖让你失望了 |
[32:12] | Sucks here. | 这里超烂的 |
[32:13] | I think I’m just passing through, actually. | 我只是这里的过客而已 |
[32:16] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[32:17] | Well, lucky you. | 算你走运 |
[32:23] | -So, where–? – So, what is it–? | -所以 -你 |
[32:25] | You go. | 你先说 |
[32:27] | Uh, I was gonna ask, | 我刚想问 |
[32:29] | what’s it like being the police chief’s daughter? | 当警察局长的女儿是什么感觉 |
[32:31] | So much fun. | 可好玩了 |
[32:33] | She never checks up on me. | 她从来不查我的岗 |
[32:34] | Never assumes I’ve been murdered | 就算十分钟之内收不到我的消息 |
[32:36] | when she hasn’t heard from me for, like, ten minutes. | 也永远觉得我不会被谋杀 |
[32:38] | It’s great. | 超赞的 |
[32:40] | That kind of reminds me of my stepmom. | 这一点跟我继母很像 |
[32:42] | My dad, not so much. | 我爸就不这样 |
[32:44] | Oh, and you live with your stepmom? | 你跟你继母住一起么 |
[32:46] | Yo, this is it! | 哟 我们到了 |
[32:54] | Shit, hide! | 糟了 先藏起来 |
[33:07] | That had to be Olsen. | 肯定是奥尔森家的 |
[33:09] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[33:11] | Petrochemical billionaire asshole. | 混账石油大亨 |
[33:16] | Aren’t we supposed to be looking for this Matt guy? | 我们不是应该去找这个叫马特的人吗 |
[33:18] | The whole town and the reservation are searching. | 整个镇子和保留地都出动了 |
[33:20] | They even got a helicopter. | 甚至派出了直升机 |
[33:22] | They don’t need us. | 不少我们这几个 |
[33:23] | And Matt Caldwell’s an entitled prick, | 马特·考德威尔是个大傻逼 |
[33:25] | so fuck him. We’re gonna party. | 谁在乎他啊 我们要开趴体 |
[33:27] | Hold up. | 等等 |
[33:30] | They put new locks on the cabin doors. | 小屋装新锁了 |
[33:33] | Leave it to me. | 交给我吧 |
[33:38] | -Son of a… | 狗娘养 |
[33:41] | I got it. | 我来吧 |
[33:45] | Give me a sec. | 稍等 |
[34:02] | Mom is really not gonna like you. | 我妈妈会很讨厌你的 |
[34:21] | Here it comes. | 该来的还是来了 |
[34:23] | The moment the girlfriend tells me | 接下来女朋友会告诉我 |
[34:25] | I’m too closed-off, that it’s not gonna work out. | 我太封闭了 我们不会有结果的 |
[34:27] | I’m thrilled Harrison is here. | 我很高兴哈里森能来 |
[34:29] | Then again… | 结果 |
[34:30] | You are? | 真的吗 |
[34:32] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[34:34] | I know you’ve been private about your past. | 我知道你对自己的过去讳莫如深 |
[34:37] | It’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[34:38] | Everyone has secrets. | 每个人都有秘密 |
[34:40] | Ange, I never meant for it to be a secret. | 安吉 我从没想过要对你保密 |
[34:42] | It’s fine. We all have things | 没事的 我们都有 |
[34:44] | we keep from each other, right? | 不能对别人说的秘密 对吧 |
[34:45] | For instance… | 比如 |
[34:48] | I’m not Audrey’s birth mother. | 我不是奥黛丽的生母 |
[34:50] | Oh. | |
[34:52] | You adopted her? | 她是你收养的 |
[34:54] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[34:55] | Did you ever look for the birth mom? | 你找过她的生母吗 |
[34:59] | I’ve spent pretty much my entire adult life | 我整个职业生涯 基本上都在寻找 |
[35:00] | looking for missing women. | 失踪女性 |
[35:02] | But one who abandons her own baby? | 但那个抛弃她自己的孩子女人 |
[35:07] | Fuck her. | 还是算了 |
[35:14] | You could have shared your Harrison situation with me. | 你应该把哈里森的情况对我和盘托出的 |
[35:17] | This whole time, I’ve been struggling with Audrey, | 我一直都在纠结奥黛丽的事 |
[35:22] | thinking I couldn’t share that part of my life with you. | 觉得自己生活中的这部分无法与你分享 |
[35:24] | But now Harrison’s here, | 但既然哈里森来了 |
[35:26] | and maybe that’s an opportunity for us, too. | 也许这对我们也是个机会 |
[35:29] | We can talk parenting… | 我们可以聊聊为人父母 |
[35:31] | the pressures, the worry, the guilt. | 那些压力 担心和内疚 |
[35:36] | -So that’s me, | 所以这就是 |
[35:39] | sharing, | 我想分享的 |
[35:41] | giving you | 也给你 |
[35:43] | an opening to share back. | 一个分享的机会 |
[35:45] | -Right. -‘Cause that’s… | -对 -因为 |
[35:46] | that’s how it works. | 不能光我一个人说 |
[35:52] | I don’t know that I can always be the father | 我不知道自己能不能做好 |
[35:54] | Harrison needs me to be. | 哈里森需要的父亲 |
[35:56] | I feel that way about being a mom every day. | 作为母亲 我每天都是这个感觉 |
[35:58] | -You do? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是 |
[36:00] | But it doesn’t matter because Audrey needs me. | 但这不重要 因为奥黛丽需要我 |
[36:03] | Just like Harrison needs you. | 哈里森也需要你 |
[36:05] | So the good news is, | 往好的那面看 |
[36:08] | all you really have to do is just… | 你只要 |
[36:12] | show up. | 出席就好 |
[36:13] | Show up? | 出席 |
[36:15] | You make it sound so easy. | 哪有你说得这么简单 |
[36:16] | Also gonna have to enroll him in school. | 当然了 还得送他们去上学 |
[36:18] | Obviously. | 自然 |
[36:20] | And get him some real winter clothes. | 给他买点像样的冬装 |
[36:22] | And he’s probably gonna need a car. | 可能还得买辆车 |
[36:24] | College apps are coming up, so add tutors and exam prep. | 他马上面临著申请大学 所以要请家教开个小灶 |
[36:28] | Harrison’s been here less than a day, | 哈里森来了还不到一天 |
[36:29] | and now I’m talking about college prep. | 我竟然讨论起申请大学的事了 |
[36:31] | Just wait till he starts dating. | 你就等著他开始把妹吧 |
[36:39] | Maybe just start with a cot or something. | 或许先给他搞张床吧 |
[36:42] | A cot. I can do that. | 床 这个我能行 |
[36:45] | Okay. | 好啦 |
[36:46] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[36:48] | Harrison’s gonna love it here. | 哈里森会爱上这里的 |
[36:51] | In fact, I bet Audrey and her friends | 其实 我敢说奥黛丽和她的朋友 |
[36:54] | are taking great care of him right now. | 正把他照顾得好好的 |
[37:02] | No, I’m good. | 不了 谢谢 斯科特 |
[37:03] | Scott? | 斯科特 |
[37:05] | So, what are you, like, straight edge or something, man? | 所以 你是硬核戒断人还是什么吗 |
[37:08] | Don’t think that’s a thing anymore. | 已经没这种说法了 |
[37:10] | -Wait. Are you a Mormon? | 等等 你是摩门教徒吗 |
[37:13] | I kind of have a history with drugs. | 我有过吸毒的前科 |
[37:15] | I got clean a couple years ago, though. | 不过前几年已经戒掉了 |
[37:17] | Whoa. Anyone want a kick-ass Roaring Forks beach towel? | 天 谁想来条超赞的咆哮福克斯沙滩巾 |
[37:22] | No. | 不了 |
[37:23] | So, where are you headed after this? | 所以 你之后准备去哪 |
[37:25] | Uh, I-I just got up here from Florida. | 我刚从佛罗里达过来 |
[37:28] | -Is that where your mom lives? – Stepmom. | -你妈妈住在那边吗 -是我继母 |
[37:30] | Um, actually, my mom died when I was really young, | 我妈妈在我很小时就去世了 |
[37:32] | and my stepmom died of cancer a couple years ago. | 我继母几年前死于癌症 |
[37:35] | -I’m so sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[37:38] | -Was your mom sick? – What? | -你妈妈也生病了吗 -什么 |
[37:41] | You said your stepmom died of cancer, | 你说你继母死于癌症 |
[37:43] | so how’d your real mom die? | 那你生母怎么死的 |
[37:46] | You know what? | 额 |
[37:48] | I shouldn’t have asked. | 我不该问的 |
[37:49] | It’s none of our business. | 跟我们没关系的 |
[37:51] | No, it’s fine. | 没事 |
[37:54] | I feel the pain of everyone | 我感受了每个人的痛苦 |
[37:56] | I’m freezing. | 我要冻死了 |
[37:57] | I’m gonna go get some wood for the fire. | 我去拿些木头 把火生起来 |
[38:01] | Then I feel nothing | 然后什么都感觉不到 |
[38:07] | Well, that’s on you. | 这都怪你 |
[38:09] | -You made that worse. – Either way, dude’s weird. | -你也没帮上什么忙啊 -反正这家伙怪兮兮的 |
[38:12] | And we’re trapped | 我们还困在 |
[38:14] | in an abandoned cabin in the woods with him. | 树林里这么个废弃小木屋里 |
[38:15] | Stop watching slasher films. | 能不能别看那些恐怖电影了 |
[38:17] | Just saying we know nothing about him. | 我只是说 我们对他一无所知 |
[38:19] | But we can. | 但我们可以翻翻 |
[38:22] | Sick. | 厉害了 |
[38:23] | That’s fucked-up. | 这太过分了 |
[38:25] | Relax. | 别紧张啊 |
[38:27] | Just making sure he doesn’t have a fucking manifesto in here | 我只是想确保 他包里没什么宣言 |
[38:29] | -or some shit. – Okay, no manifesto, so stop. | -之类的鬼玩意儿 -没有宣言 住手吧 |
[38:31] | We got an artist here. | 这家伙还是个艺术家呢 |
[38:37] | So he’s actually good at something, | 所以他也有擅长的东西 |
[38:38] | -unlike the two of you. – We’re good at stuff. | -不像你们俩 -我们也有 |
[38:40] | Pinning half-naked guys to mats. | 把半裸的人压在垫子上 |
[38:42] | Wrestling is an Olympic sport, Audrey. | 摔跤是奥运会项目 奥黛丽 |
[38:44] | So is Ping-Pong. | 乒乓球也是 |
[38:45] | What the fuck are you guys doing? | 你们他妈的干什么呢 |
[38:47] | Stop. Put that away. | 住手 放下它 |
[38:54] | Shit. | 该死 |
[38:58] | Got the wood. | 木头拿来了 |
[39:01] | Cool. Thanks. | 棒 谢了 |
[39:03] | quiet, tense music | |
[39:40] | Where the fuck is my phone? | 他妈的 我手机去哪儿了 |
[39:59] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[40:02] | Hello?! | 有人吗 |
[40:03] | Is anyone there? | 有人吗 |
[40:06] | Hey! Let me the fuck out! | 喂 放我出去 |
[40:09] | What the fuck is…?! | 这他妈 |
[40:26] | Oh. | |
[40:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[40:34] | -There you go. – I hide the blood. | -给 -我把血迹藏起来了 |
[40:35] | I plant a glove. | 放了手套 |
[40:37] | I match the bullet in the deer to Matt’s gun. | 把鹿身上的子弹对应上了马特的枪 |
[40:39] | All to get the good people of Iron Lake off my land. | 就是为了让艾恩湖的这些好人离开我的土地 |
[40:41] | And yet here I am, feeding them hamburgers. | 现在我却还在这里给他们吃汉堡 |
[40:45] | If I prayed, I’d pray for this to be over. | 要是我会祈祷的话 首先就要祈祷让这一切结束 |
[40:57] | Everyone! | 各位 |
[40:58] | We do not think Matt Caldwell is in these woods, | 我们认为马特·考德威尔不在这片树林里 |
[41:01] | so we are shutting down the search! | 所以我们要结束搜查 |
[41:03] | Wow, prayer answered. | 我的祈祷有回应了 |
[41:06] | -So the glove was a match? – Matt’s friend | -所以手套匹配上了 -马特的朋友 |
[41:08] | confirmed it was his. | 确认了那是他的 |
[41:09] | And the smudges on it were deer blood. | 上面的污渍是鹿血 |
[41:11] | So he did shoot that deer. | 所以确实是他打死了鹿 |
[41:13] | And then probably fled to avoid prosecution. | 然后就为了避免被起诉 跑了 |
[41:16] | I’m guessing he’s halfway to New York by now. | 可能他已经快到纽约了 |
[41:18] | Great job cracking the case. | 恭喜你破案了 |
[41:20] | And completely buying into my narrative. | 完全相信了我编的故事 |
[41:23] | It’s not closed yet. | 还没结束 |
[41:24] | We’re still trying to get in touch with his dad. | 我们还在试图联系他爸爸 |
[41:25] | Take the compliment. | 享受胜利吧 |
[41:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[41:29] | And I’m glad the idiot’s all right. | 而且我很开心那蠢货没事 |
[41:32] | I mean, last thing this town needed | 这里最不需要的就是 |
[41:33] | was finding a body in the woods. | 一具树林里的尸体了 |
[41:35] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[41:36] | So, we’ll be out of your hair soon. | 我们马上就离开 |
[41:39] | And when Harrison is settled, | 等哈里森安顿下来 |
[41:40] | you should bring him over for dinner. | 你得带他来一起用晚餐 |
[41:42] | I’ll make my grandmother’s hulled corn soup. | 我给你们做我祖母拿手的去壳玉米汤 |
[41:45] | I’m sure he’d love that. | 他肯定喜欢 |
[41:48] | But… | 但 |
[41:50] | it’ll have to be after Audrey’s done being grounded. | 得等奥黛丽禁足结束 |
[41:52] | What? Are you kidding me? | 什么 你开玩笑吧 |
[41:55] | So you didn’t just spend the entire afternoon hanging out | 所以你没有一整个下午 |
[41:56] | at the Roaring Forks Summer Camp? | 都耗在咆哮福克斯夏令营吗 |
[41:58] | What? No way. | 什么 不可能 |
[42:00] | That’s-that’s crazy. | 这太疯狂了 |
[42:02] | Scott, you’re literally wearing a Roaring Forks T-shirt | 斯科特 你正穿著那里的T恤 |
[42:05] | that’s two sizes too small right now. | 现在对你来说小了两个号了 |
[42:07] | Shit. | 该死 |
[42:09] | Who cares? Matt Caldwell’s an asshole. | 谁在乎啊 马特·考德威尔是个傻逼 |
[42:11] | Audrey! | 奥黛丽 |
[42:12] | And since everyone’s packing up, | 大家都在打包东西了 |
[42:14] | I’m guessing you found him and he’s fine? | 看来找到他了 他没事 |
[42:17] | Not the point. I didn’t know where you were. | 重点不在这里 我不知道你去了哪里 |
[42:20] | It’s dangerous out there. | 外面很危险 |
[42:21] | -You have no idea. – Nó’yëh, stop. | -你根本不知道 -别说了 |
[42:23] | I’ve heard it all before. | 我都听过了 |
[42:24] | How many times do I have to tell you? | 我要跟你说多少次 |
[42:26] | I’m not Iris. | 我不是艾瑞丝 |
[42:32] | Get in the SUV. We’re going home. | 给我上车 我们回家 |
[42:34] | -Let’s go, Zach. – Well… | 走吧 扎克 |
[42:36] | I kind of don’t want to get arrested, so… | 我不太想被抓 所以 |
[42:39] | She’s not gonna arrest you. | 她不会抓你的 |
[42:41] | She only acts like a crazed, overbearing dictator with me. | 她只对我露出疯狂霸道独裁的一面 |
[42:47] | Come on, Zach. | 走吧 扎克 |
[42:54] | Sorry you and Harrison had to see that. | 抱歉让你和哈里森看到这些 |
[42:57] | Parenting’s just learning as you go, right? | 家长只能边当边学 是吧 |
[43:00] | It’ll be okay. | 会没事的 |
[43:03] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[43:05] | gentle, somber music | |
[43:15] | It’s just a few things, | 我只准备了这点 |
[43:18] | in case you decide you want to stay. | 以防你要住下来 |
[43:21] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[43:23] | I-I didn’t come here for all this. | 我来不是为了这些 |
[43:26] | I came here for answers. | 我是为了答案而来 |
[43:30] | Ask me whatever you want. | 有问题就问吧 |
[43:35] | Why did you leave us? | 你为什么要离开我们 |
[43:37] | Was it because of what you wrote in the letter? | 是因为你写在信里的那些事吗 |
[43:40] | What I wrote? | 我写的东西 |
[43:57] | “Reach out to me if Harrison shows any dark tendencies.” | 如果哈里森表现出任何阴暗倾向 就联系我 |
[44:00] | gentle music | |
[44:02] | Dark tendencies? | 阴暗倾向 |
[44:05] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[44:08] | What was so wrong with me that-that you not only left | 我到底有什么问题 让你不仅离开 |
[44:11] | but faked your own death to hide from me? | 还要假死躲著我 |
[44:14] | -It wasn’t you. – But… | -不是因为你 -但 |
[44:16] | “Dark tendencies”? | 阴暗倾向 |
[44:18] | Wh-What did you see in me? | 你觉得我是什么样的人 |
[44:20] | Nothing bad. You were perfect. | 不是坏人 你很完美 |
[44:23] | You were this sweet, smart, | 你很贴心 聪明 |
[44:25] | trusting little boy with a huge heart. | 值得信赖 心胸宽广 |
[44:32] | It wasn’t you I was scared of. | 我怕的不是你 |
[44:34] | It was me. | 是我 |
[44:43] | I’ve always had… | 我一直都有 |
[44:48] | …my demons. | 心魔 |
[44:50] | And I was scared that I’d mess you up, | 我怕我会影响你 |
[44:54] | that I’d pass that on. | 会传染给你 |
[44:56] | And so… | 所以 |
[44:58] | I went away. | 我就离开了 |
[45:00] | Because of what I am, not because of who you are. | 是因为我 不是因为你 |
[45:03] | I-I-I don’t understand. | 我不理解 |
[45:04] | I was in a dark place after I lost your mom. | 失去你妈妈之后 我整个人都很抑郁 |
[45:09] | And then Aunt Deb, | 然后是你黛比阿姨 |
[45:11] | and all that death. | 接连的死亡 |
[45:14] | I got lost. | 我迷失了 |
[45:19] | And I thought you would thrive | 我以为你在阿根廷 |
[45:22] | in Argentina with Hannah. | 跟著汉娜会过得很好 |
[45:26] | She was always so good with you. | 她一直对你很好 |
[45:29] | Walking away from you | 离开你 |
[45:30] | is the hardest thing I’ve ever done. | 是我做过的最困难的决定 |
[45:34] | And I regret it so much now, because… | 而且我现在非常后悔 因为 |
[45:38] | I never imagined you’d be left alone. | 我没想过你会孤身一人 |
[45:46] | After Hannah told me you were dead, | 汉娜告诉我你死了之后 |
[45:50] | I-I kept a photo of you by my bed. | 我在床边留了一张你的照片 |
[45:54] | I would look at it every night. | 每天晚上都看著 |
[45:58] | And for a long time, I cried myself to sleep. | 很长一段时间 我都是哭著入睡 |
[46:02] | And then I found that letter. | 然后我找到了那封信 |
[46:07] | I… | 我 |
[46:09] | I was so angry. | 我真的很生气 |
[46:11] | Of course you were. | 当然了 |
[46:17] | But maybe I can be there for you now. | 但或许现在我可以陪在你身边了 |
[46:22] | Do-do you really mean that? | 你是说真的吗 |
[46:24] | If you’re willing to risk the chance that I’ll screw you up. | 如果你愿意 冒著被我毁了的风险的话 |
[46:26] | Stop acting like you’re such an evil person. | 别说的好像你是什么大恶人一样了 |
[46:30] | I-I don’t remember a lot, | 我记得的不多 |
[46:32] | but all of my memories of you are good. | 但是我所有有关你的记忆 都是好的 |
[46:36] | The… the worst thing you ever did was… | 你做的最糟糕的事情 |
[46:39] | Uh-oh. | |
[46:42] | …leave me. | 就是离开我 |
[46:48] | So, yeah, I’ll stay. | 所以我会留下 |
[46:52] | For a while. | 留一段时间 |
[46:54] | Great. | 好 |
[46:58] | In the morning, we can talk | 我们可以等到早上谈谈 |
[46:59] | about getting you set up at school. | 怎么让你去上学 |
[47:00] | But not over blueberry pancakes. | 但是不能吃蓝莓薄饼 |
[47:04] | I mean, regular pancakes | 一般的薄饼 |
[47:06] | wouldn’t be completely out of the question. | 还是可以考虑的吧 |
[47:08] | Regular pancakes sound good. | 一般的薄饼就行 |
[47:36] | Ugh. How did you know this is exactly what I need? | 你怎么知道这就是我要的 |
[47:40] | Lucky guess. | 运气好猜到了 |
[47:46] | You don’t have to enjoy the win so much. | 你不必这么享受胜利 |
[47:51] | You smug fuck. | 你个自鸣得意的混蛋 |
[48:10] | Angela. | 安吉拉 |
[48:13] | I came as soon as I… as I could. | 我尽快赶来了 |
[48:15] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[48:17] | Did you find him? Tell me he’s okay. | 你找到他了吗 拜托告诉我他没事 |
[48:19] | Kurt, we’ve been trying to contact you for hours. | 柯特 我们一直想联系你 |
[48:22] | We found evidence that Matt may have committed a crime. | 我们发现了证据 表明马特可能涉嫌犯罪 |
[48:24] | What? | 什么 |
[48:26] | What… what crime? | 什么犯罪 |
[48:28] | Killing an animal on reservation land. | 在保护区土地上杀死动物 |
[48:31] | Evidence points to him fleeing the area. | 证据表示他逃离了这里 |
[48:33] | -What are you talking about? My son and I | -你在说什么 -我儿子和我 |
[48:35] | found a dead white deer, Mr. Caldwell. | 找到了一头死掉的白鹿 考德威尔先生 |
[48:38] | Matt killed it, realized he screwed up and left town. | 马特杀死了鹿 发现自己完蛋了 就跑了 |
[48:42] | No. No, no, no, no, no. He would’ve called me | 不 不会的 如果他出事了 |
[48:44] | if he was in trouble. He always does. | 肯定会打给我 绝对的 |
[48:46] | And a poaching fine isn’t gonna scare him. | 而且偷猎的罚款可吓不到他 |
[48:49] | It’s not just poaching, Kurt. | 不只是偷猎 柯特 |
[48:51] | Matt killed a white buck on reservation land. | 马特在保护区的土地上杀死了一头白鹿 |
[48:54] | And I’m telling you that he would’ve called me. | 我告诉你了 他肯定会打给我的 |
[48:57] | He’s out there. | 他就在林子里 |
[48:58] | Look, I know Matt’s not perfect | 听著 我知道马特不完美 |
[49:02] | and he’s made mistakes in life, | 他也犯过错 |
[49:03] | but he doesn’t deserve to freeze to death | 但是他不应该今晚 |
[49:05] | in the woods tonight, ’cause that’s what’s gonna happen | 冻死在林子里 如果你取消搜查 |
[49:07] | if you call the search off. | 他会冻死的 |
[49:09] | Kurt, can we talk about this inside? | 柯特 我们能进去谈吗 |
[49:10] | No, goddamn it! My son has disappeared, | 不能 该死的 我儿子失踪了 |
[49:12] | and we need to find him now. | 我们现在就得找到他 |
[49:14] | dramatic music | |
[49:16] | Everybody! | 各位 |
[49:18] | Hey. | |
[49:23] | I need… | 我需要 |
[49:25] | I need you to stand up for me, for my family. | 我需要各位支持我 支持我的家人 |
[49:27] | Same way we’ve stood up for you. | 就跟我们支持各位一样 |
[49:30] | I mean, we-we’ve donated the trucks | 我们给志愿消防队伍 |
[49:33] | to the volunteer fire department. | 捐赠了卡车 |
[49:35] | Uh, we sponsor the Harvest Fest every year. | 我们每年都资助丰收节 |
[49:38] | I mean, Fred, when-when your dad’s store’s roof fell in, | 弗雷德 你爸店里的房顶塌了的时候 |
[49:41] | who fronted him for the repairs, huh? | 是谁垫钱给他修的 |
[49:44] | Right. | 好吧 |
[49:45] | I mean, come on. Half your kids grew up | 拜托 你们一大半的孩子 |
[49:47] | working at my truck stop. | 都在我店里打过工 |
[49:50] | This is Iron Lake. | 这里是艾恩湖 |
[49:53] | We look out for each other. | 我们彼此照应 |
[49:57] | So, please, I’m begging you. | 拜托了 我求你们了 |
[50:00] | Do not give up on my son now. | 不要现在就放弃我儿子 |
[50:02] | Now, when he needs us the most. | 现在 他最需要大家的时候 |
[50:07] | Okay. We’ll keep going through the night. | 行吧 晚上我们会继续搜查 |
[50:10] | Thank you, Angela. | 谢谢你 安吉拉 |
[50:13] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[50:14] | Whatever resources you need, anything at all. | 你要什么资源我都可以给 |
[50:17] | Means the world to me. | 这对我来说真的很重要 |
[50:19] | Okay. We’re going back in. | 好了 我们要重新进去了 |
[50:21] | Stay in your groups and bundle up. | 和你的队友们待在一起 组团行动 |
[50:23] | It’s gonna be a long, cold night. | 今晚会很漫长 很寒冷 |
[50:30] | So… I guess we’ll be here a little bit longer. | 所以 我想我们得在这里多呆一段时间了 |
[50:34] | That’s not a problem. | 没问题 |
[50:36] | This your boy, Jim? | 这是你儿子吗 吉姆 |
[50:37] | Yes. Harrison, this is, uh, Kurt Caldwell. | 对 哈里森 这是柯特·考德威尔 |
[50:40] | Nice to meet you, Mr. Caldwell. | 很高兴见到你 考德威尔先生 |
[50:42] | Likewise. | 我也是 |
[50:44] | Matt’s out there. I know it. | 马特就在那里 我知道 |
[50:47] | I’m gonna find him, if it’s the last thing I do. | 我会找到他的 即便要付出我的性命 |
[50:51] | No stone will go unturned. | 把这里翻个底朝天也要找到 |
[50:53] | Well, maybe some stones will go unturned. | 或许会有一些地方翻不到 |
[51:04] | dramatic, emotional music |