时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Previously on Dexter: New Blood… | |
[00:06] | All I know is, there are multiple injuries, | 我只知道有多人受伤 |
[00:07] | and Harrison is involved. | 哈里森也参与其中 |
[00:09] | She said you told her something about a | 她说你告诉她 这是一起 |
[00:11] | proposed school shooting. | 有计划的校园枪击案 |
[00:13] | Angela. I think you need to take a look at this. | 安吉拉 你得来看看这个 |
[00:15] | It’s a kill list. | 这是一份杀戮名单 |
[00:17] | The stab wound doesn’t match | 伤口的方向 |
[00:18] | the story he told Angela. | 跟他告诉安吉拉的故事对不上 |
[00:19] | Something’s off. | 有点不对劲儿 |
[00:21] | She has a young baby who is in the fucking room | 她的宝宝 在她死的时候 |
[00:25] | when she dies. | 跟她共处一室 |
[00:27] | How fucked-up is that kid now? Am I right? | 那孩子得活在多大的阴影之中啊 对不 |
[00:29] | Yeah, I just want to give a shout-out to Harrison | 对 我觉得必须向哈里森表达感谢 |
[00:31] | for saving all our asses. | 谢谢你救了我们所有人 |
[00:33] | Hey, stud. I, uh, got you a little something | 嘿 小伙子 我呆了点东西给你 |
[00:36] | for keeping our town safe. | 感谢你守护小镇安全 |
[00:38] | Wow, that’s some, like, real Carrie from Homeland shit. | 这简直就是《国土安全》里凯莉搞得那一套啊 |
[00:41] | He just stabbed me. I know. | -是他刺伤了我 -我知道 |
[00:42] | Then why are you interrogating me? | 那你为什么来审问我啊 |
[00:44] | Do you think that he attacked someone in the woods, | 你觉得他在树林里袭击了什么人吗 |
[00:46] | or do you think his dad is covering for him? | 还是说 他爸在替他打掩护 |
[00:47] | I just need bus fare. | 我需要一张回程车票 |
[00:50] | Matt is staying at a hotel in New York. Run his cards. | 马特住在纽约的一家酒店 去查他的信用卡 |
[00:52] | Maybe we’re a little bit hero and a little bit… | 也许我们一半是英雄 |
[00:55] | …I don’t know, monster. | 一般也是怪物吧 |
[00:57] | Ethan’s telling the truth. | 伊森说的是实话 |
[00:59] | This wound wasn’t made by a hunting knife. | 这个伤口并不是猎刀所致 |
[01:02] | Harrison brought his own weapon to school that day. | 哈里森那天自己带了凶器来学校 |
[01:05] | He has my Dark Passenger. | 他继承了我的黑暗 |
[01:18] | ominous music | |
[01:26] | ||
[01:31] | Do you think he remembers? | 你觉得他会记得吗 |
[01:33] | He can’t. You did. | -不会的 -但你记得 |
[01:36] | When asshole drug dealers with chain saws | 当毒贩在集装箱里拿著据条 |
[01:39] | dismembered your mother inside a shipping container | 肢解你母亲 |
[01:42] | while you sloshed around in her blood. | 留下你在她鲜血中时 |
[01:44] | You remembered. That was different. | -这一幕就刻在你心里 -这不一样 |
[01:47] | He’s your child, Dexter. He’s of your flesh and blood. | 他是你儿子 德克斯特 你的亲生骨肉 |
[01:50] | I want to help him the right way. | 我想帮他走上正途 |
[01:52] | Whatever it takes to keep him from– | 我愿意不惜一切 阻止他 |
[01:54] | Becoming me? | 变成我吗 |
[01:55] | What Harry did to you was child abuse. | 哈里一直都在虐待你 |
[01:58] | Teaching you to become a serial killer, | 教你成为连环杀手 |
[02:00] | and how to get away with it? | 如何逃脱惩罚 |
[02:03] | Look where the fuck that got us. | 睁眼看看我们的下场吧 |
[02:05] | If anyone can guide him through this, it’s me. | 世上只有一个人能帮我走上正途 那就是我 |
[02:09] | Maybe that’s why he found me. Maybe that’s why he’s here. | 也许这就是他找到我 并出现在这里的原因 |
[02:11] | You cannot tell him who you are. | 你不能告诉他你的真是身份 |
[02:14] | It’s like giving him permission. | 他会有恃无恐的 |
[02:16] | Every day I walk around this world faking it. | 我每天都带著伪装行走于世上 |
[02:19] | Knowing if someone, if anyone knew the truth about me, | 担心如果有人发现我的秘密 |
[02:25] | they’d throw me in the deepest, darkest pit they could find. | 会将我抛弃在最深最黑的坑里 |
[02:30] | It’s so fucking lonely. | 你知道这有多寂寞吗 |
[02:34] | But Harrison, he doesn’t have to live that way. | 但哈里森 他不必那样生活 |
[02:36] | If I could just be honest… | 如果我对他坦白 |
[02:38] | What are you gonna tell him? | 你要怎么跟他坦白 |
[02:40] | There are a hundred garbage bags | 你喜欢把人肢解 |
[02:42] | with chopped up human beings | 装在近百个袋子里 |
[02:43] | at the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean?! | 然后抛尸在大西洋海底吗 |
[02:45] | What the fuck do you think that would do to him? | 你想过这会对他造成什么影响吗 |
[02:48] | He’d turn out worse than you, | 你会把他变得更黑暗 |
[02:49] | and you are a fucking monster! | 你这个死怪物 |
[03:05] | ||
[03:09] | Ah. Huh? | |
[03:16] | You’re shitting me, right? | 你是开玩笑吧 |
[03:17] | Eh, I shit you not. | 没开玩笑 |
[03:19] | Stay as long as you like. Meals included. | 想待多久就待多久 管吃管住 |
[03:22] | Oh… | |
[03:25] | I have to say I’m actually a pretty good cook. | 我其实厨艺很不错的 |
[03:27] | Can you actually be this nice? | 怎么会有你这么好的人 |
[03:31] | Oh, well, you know, | 嗯 你懂的 |
[03:33] | I’ve been lucky in life, you know, | 命运很眷顾我 |
[03:34] | to have more than I need. | 让我不愁吃穿 |
[03:37] | And it wasn’t always like that, so, you know, | 但我也并非从一直如此 |
[03:40] | I remember what that’s like, too. | 我记得没吃没喝是什么感觉 |
[03:42] | Look, it just would have sat here empty otherwise, right? | 反正著房子空著也是空著 |
[03:46] | And… | 那 |
[03:49] | what do you want from me? | 你希望我怎么回报你 |
[03:51] | I just ask humbly that you pay it forward. | 我只希望你能把这份善心传递下去 |
[04:00] | There a shower in there? | 里面可以洗澡吗 |
[04:02] | Yeah. And a Jacuzzi tub. | 对 还有一个按摩浴缸 |
[04:05] | Oh, yeah, I am definitely paying it forward. | 我绝对会把这份善心传递下去的 |
[04:10] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢你 |
[04:12] | My pleasure. Really. | 乐意帮忙 真的 |
[04:14] | Yeah, I could fucking die and go to heaven. | 我就算下一秒会死 也没什么遗憾了 |
[04:18] | ||
[04:19] | ||
[04:24] | ||
[04:28] | Credit card reports for Matt Caldwell came in. | 马特·考德威尔的信用卡报告出来了 |
[04:30] | And? Just like Kurt said, | 跟科特说的一样 |
[04:32] | that motherfucker was held up at the Gramercy Suites | 那个傻逼过去三个晚上一直呆在 |
[04:34] | the last three nights. | 格拉梅西酒店套房 |
[04:35] | Damn it. What? | -见鬼 -怎么了 |
[04:37] | No dead guy, no podcast. | 人都没死 我怎么做播客啊 |
[04:39] | I mean yay, he’s alive. | 我是说 好棒耶 他还活著 |
[04:42] | Wait, so he’s been eating five-star room service | 等等 所以咱们小镇倾巢出动在冰天雪地里搜寻他时 |
[04:44] | while I’ve had half the town freezing their asses off | 他悠哉悠哉地享受 |
[04:46] | searching for him? | 五星客房服务呢 |
[04:48] | I knew the guy was an asshole, but this is | 我知道他是个混蛋 但这次真的 |
[04:50] | an all-new level. Yeah. | -刷新下限了 -是啊 |
[04:52] | I’ve got half a mind to drive to the city | 我都想开车过去 |
[04:55] | and see Matt Caldwell face-to-face. | 当面骂他一顿了 |
[04:57] | I’m down. | 我同意 |
[04:58] | Seriously? Yeah. | -认真的吗 -对啊 |
[04:59] | Cue up the Taylor Swift. Let’s roll. | 准备好霉霉的歌 咱们上路吧 |
[05:01] | At least this way we can put it to bed. | 至少这么做完 这事就告一段落 |
[05:03] | Finally get some closure. | 咱们就能翻篇儿了 |
[05:04] | And this would have nothing to do with you | 所以你不是想去给马特搞突然袭击 |
[05:06] | ambushing Matt to salvage your podcast? | 增加你播客的收听量喽 |
[05:08] | Speaking of closure, | 说到翻篇儿 |
[05:10] | maybe now is a good time to mention | 我觉得是时候告诉你 |
[05:12] | that I’ve met someone new. | 我在网上认识了别人 |
[05:14] | Online. We’ve only exchanged a few messages. | 我们目前只限于网聊 |
[05:16] | He’s a flat-earther, but it’s very serious. | 他认为地球是平的 但我们很认真的哦 |
[05:18] | You know, actually, it is great timing. | 其实这时间还挺巧的 |
[05:20] | There’s a missing persons conference in the city | 城里正好有个失踪人口会议 |
[05:22] | I wanted to go to this weekend. | 我本来这周末就想去的 |
[05:23] | Oh, my God, that’s perfect. | 拣日不如撞日吧 |
[05:25] | Maybe we can get some hints on this | 也许我们能找到些线索 |
[05:26] | Bermuda Triangle you have here. | 解开你这块百慕大三角之谜 |
[05:28] | Problem is, there’s no way the county would approve the cost. | 不过 这笔花销县政府是不会批准的 |
[05:30] | Well, I can expense it. Done. | 没事 我帮你报销 |
[05:33] | Logan, you can watch the station, right? | 洛根 你留下来把守警察局吧 |
[05:36] | Road trip! | 自驾游 |
[05:37] | Thank God. No offense, but this town was | 谢天谢地 无意冒犯谁哈 但这个小镇 |
[05:40] | getting me a little claustrophobic. | 都快让我得幽闭恐惧症了 |
[05:45] | You asked for it. | 你自找的 |
[05:47] | Dad, you wouldn’t believe what happened in school today. | 爸 你想不到今天学校里发生了什么 |
[05:49] | There was this big assembly, | 我们召开了学生大会 |
[05:51] | and everyone was, like, cheering for me. | 所有人都在为我欢呼 |
[05:53] | It was crazy. | 太疯狂了 |
[06:03] | You went through my stuff. | 你翻我东西了 |
[06:05] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[06:08] | I only carry that for protection. | 我带刀只是为了防身 |
[06:11] | Protection? | 防身 |
[06:12] | From what? | 防谁呢 |
[06:15] | I-I was on my own for a long time. | 我一直以来都是孤身一人 |
[06:17] | Sleeping in the streets. People do weird shit. | 露宿街头 街上什么人都有 |
[06:20] | The first time I got robbed, they took everything. | 我第一次被抢 全部家当尽失 |
[06:24] | The next time, I was ready. | 我得做到有备无患 |
[06:27] | Okay. | 行吧 |
[06:30] | So why’d you take it to school? | 那你带刀去学校干嘛 |
[06:34] | I’m not judging you, I just want to know the truth. | 我不是评判你 我只想知道真相 |
[06:40] | I heard Ethan’s side of the story. | 伊森故事的版本 |
[06:41] | It’s a hell of a lot different than yours. | 和你的大相径庭 |
[06:43] | What the fuck? You believe some | 搞什么 你宁愿相信一个神经病校园杀手 |
[06:45] | psycho school shooter over me? | 也不愿意相信我 |
[06:49] | What do you think I did? Say it. | 你觉得我做了什么 说啊 |
[06:52] | If you did hurt him… | 如果你当真 出于故意 |
[06:57] | …on purpose… | 伤害了他 |
[07:00] | …you can tell me. | 你可以告诉我 |
[07:02] | The rest of this town thinks I’m a fucking hero, | 镇上其他人都把我当英雄 |
[07:05] | and my own dad thinks I’m what? | 可我爸爸却把我当作什么 |
[07:07] | A liar? An animal? | 撒谎的禽兽吗 |
[07:10] | No. I think you’re a kid. | 不 我觉得你只是个孩子 |
[07:11] | I think you’re going through something | 你经历的一些事 |
[07:13] | that maybe you don’t understand. | 或许令你很困惑 |
[07:16] | I just want to help you. Harrison, you can trust me. | 我只想帮你 哈里森 你要相信我 |
[07:22] | Why the fuck would I trust you? | 我为什么要相信你 |
[07:30] | You’re the one living a lie… Jim. | 你才是那个活在谎言中的人 吉姆 |
[07:43] | ||
[07:45] | ||
[07:53] | ||
[08:03] | ||
[08:07] | What the fuck are you doing here? | 你们他妈来这里干什么 |
[08:09] | Dude. | 兄弟 |
[08:12] | Fuck you, man. | 去你妈 兄弟 |
[08:16] | You were fucking right. | 你他妈说得太对了 |
[08:18] | We’re dicks. All of us. | 我们都是混球 包括你 |
[08:21] | Now come on. | 来吧 |
[08:22] | What do you say, huh? | 不如你也一起来 |
[08:23] | Give the bully a hug. Huh? | 欢迎加入霸凌者大军吧 |
[08:25] | ||
[08:26] | Yo, we’re gonna be late. | 嘿 再不走要退到了 |
[08:29] | For what? | 什么迟到 |
[08:30] | There’s a fucking party tonight, bro. | 今晚有派对啊 哥们儿 |
[08:32] | You’re the guest of honor. Now get in, let’s go. | 你是荣誉嘉宾啊 快上车 咱们走 |
[08:34] | Huh? | |
[08:41] | Give me a beer. | 给我一杯啤酒 |
[08:43] | ||
[08:46] | Come on, let’s go. | 来吧 走吧 |
[08:48] | Get in. | 上车 |
[08:50] | Hey, Mom. | 妈 |
[08:52] | Harrison’s hanging out with Zach and those guys tonight. | 哈里森今晚要跟扎克还有一群朋友出去玩 |
[08:54] | Is it cool if I meet them? | 我能跟他们一起吗 |
[08:56] | It’s a school night. It’s Friday. | -明早还要上学呢 -今天周五啊 |
[08:58] | Oh, come on, I’ll make sure she’s home by eleven. | 没事啦 我会确保她十一点前到家的 |
[09:00] | Absolutely. Eleven. | 我保证 十一点回来 |
[09:02] | Nya:weh, hakso:t. | 谢谢你 |
[09:04] | You’re welcome, keya:de’. It’s fine. | -不客气 -别担心 |
[09:08] | ||
[09:10] | Harrison’s a good kid. | 哈里森是个好孩子 |
[09:11] | Everyone’s talking about what he did for the school. | 提起他在学校的英雄事迹 大家赞不绝口 |
[09:14] | You keep too short a leash on them, | 孩子管得太严了 |
[09:17] | you could lose ’em for good. | 可能就再也不会听你的话了 |
[09:18] | We’ll be back by Sunday morning. | 我们星期天早上回来 |
[09:21] | Nya:weh, Miriam. | 好的 米娅姆 |
[09:23] | I think you’re crazy | 我觉得你有点疯狂 |
[09:25] | We do this daily | 我们每天都这样 |
[09:26] | Might think of something… | 你可能会想到 |
[09:28] | What the fuck? | 什么鬼 |
[09:30] | Welcome to the kill list party. | 欢迎来到杀戮名单派对 |
[09:32] | Written invitation only. | 只限名单上的人入场 |
[09:35] | There ain’t nothin’ that could ever… | |
[09:37] | Everybody in here is alive because of you. | 大家能活下来 都要感谢你 |
[09:42] | Hey, yo! | |
[09:43] | ||
[09:51] | There’s no way we could unfeel the way we feelin’… | 我们无法摆脱我们的感觉 |
[09:56] | Let’s fucking party! | 打开开始狂欢吧 |
[09:58] | ||
[10:00] | Somebody get this motherfucker a drink! | 给这家伙拿杯酒 |
[10:04] | Hey, Tess. | 嘿 苔丝 |
[10:06] | My phone’s dying. Do you mind? | 我电话没电了 可以 |
[10:08] | That’s what it’s there for. | 当然可以 |
[10:13] | I’ll take a Jameson, neat. | 来杯威士忌 纯的 |
[10:15] | No IPA tonight? | 今晚不喝淡色艾尔啤酒了么 |
[10:18] | I’m in the mood for something stronger. | 今晚想喝点烈的 |
[10:22] | Where’s Angela? | 安吉拉呢 |
[10:24] | Uh, she’s down in Manhattan at some police conference. | 她去曼哈顿参加警察会议了 |
[10:28] | ||
[10:34] | How’s your boy? | 你儿子情况怎么样了 |
[10:36] | All the kids are pretty shaken up after what happened. | 其他孩子都被吓得不轻 |
[10:38] | He’s been better. | 他也惊魂未定 |
[10:40] | I know Harrison’s the big hero, | 我知道 哈里森做出了英雄之举 |
[10:42] | and he did the right thing, | 他做了正确的事 |
[10:44] | but it still can’t be easy | 但要接受自己 |
[10:46] | knowing you hurt another human being. | 伤害了别人 著实不容易 |
[10:49] | Or maybe it was too easy. | 也许太容易了 |
[10:53] | You know, sometimes I feel | 我有时候会 |
[10:56] | out of my depth. | 有种无能为力的感觉 |
[10:59] | It’s okay to ask for help. | 这时候总是可以寻求他人帮助的 |
[11:03] | There’s a therapist over in Fort Drum. | 德拉姆堡有个心理医生 |
[11:08] | I had a student a couple years ago. | 几年前 他对我一个学生 |
[11:10] | He helped her. | 帮助很大 |
[11:12] | Maybe he could help Harrison. | 也许他也能帮到哈里森 |
[11:15] | You know, if there’s things he’s not ready to | 也许有些事 他还没准备好 |
[11:17] | talk to his dad about. | 跟爸爸讲 |
[11:19] | Yeah, okay. Cool. | -好的 -嗯嗯 |
[11:22] | Dr. Morris. | 他叫莫里斯博士 |
[11:28] | Thanks, Tess. No problem. | -谢了 苔丝 -小意思 |
[11:31] | Come on, let’s have a party, huh? | 来吧 嗨起来 |
[11:35] | Come on, you guys. | 来呀 各位 |
[11:39] | What’s with him? | 他是怎么回事 |
[11:42] | He gets like this every couple months. | 每过几个月他就是这样 |
[11:44] | Walks in here like he owns the place. | 像是老板一样大摇大摆走进来 |
[11:46] | ||
[11:50] | ||
[11:51] | That same song. | 又是那首歌 |
[11:54] | Always that same fucking song. | 每次都是那首歌 |
[11:57] | As I walk along I wonder | 当我散步时 不禁在想 |
[12:01] | What went wrong with our love | 我们的爱哪里出了问题 |
[12:05] | A love that was so strong | 我们的爱那么坚贞 |
[12:09] | And as I still walk on | 我还在散著步 |
[12:12] | I think of the things we’ve done together | 想到了我们一起做过的事情 |
[12:17] | While our hearts were young… | 那时我们都还年轻 |
[12:20] | Wait for it. | 等著 |
[12:22] | He’s gonna come ask me to dance in four, three, two… | 他马上要过来叫我陪他跳舞了 倒数4 3 2 |
[12:26] | Tears are falling and I feel the pain | 眼泪止不住 我无比痛苦 |
[12:28] | Wishing you were | 真希望你在 |
[12:30] | Here by me | 我身边陪著我 |
[12:31] | To end this misery | 结束我的痛苦 |
[12:33] | Hey, Jim. And I wonder | -吉姆 -不知道 |
[12:36] | I wo-wo-wo-wo-wonder | 不知知知知知道 |
[12:40] | Why, why, why, why, why, why she ran away… | 她为何何何何要逃离 |
[12:45] | Look at him. | 你看他 |
[12:47] | His son reduced to ashes, and there he is, | 他儿子都化为尘土了 他却还在这里 |
[12:50] | dancing like he doesn’t have a care in the world. | 无忧无虑地跳舞 |
[12:53] | My little runaway… | 我的逃跑新娘 |
[12:54] | Either he’s crazy, or I am. | 不是他疯了 就是我疯了 |
[12:59] | I’m-a spend this holiday locked in | 我这个假期被锁起来了 |
[13:01] | My body got rid of them toxins | 身体排除了毒素 |
[13:03] | SportsCenter Top Ten | 体育中心前十 |
[13:05] | I could put the ball in the end zone | 我可以把球投进得分区 |
[13:06] | Put a bad bitch in the friend zone | 把坏女人留在朋友区 |
[13:08] | This shit sound like an intro | 这破声音就像是前奏 |
[13:09] | Jetson, give me that tempo… | 杰特森 节奏拍起来 |
[13:11] | You came. | 你来了 |
[13:12] | Couldn’t miss my chance to see | 不能错过亲眼见识 |
[13:15] | the hometown hero in the flesh. | 家乡英雄的好机会呀 |
[13:17] | What? | 什么 |
[13:19] | You barely text me back anymore. | 你都没怎么回我短信 |
[13:21] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[13:22] | Was it the podcast I sent? | 是因为我发的播客吗 |
[13:24] | I mean, I get it. Maybe not everyone thinks | 毕竟我懂的 并不是所有人都觉得 |
[13:26] | serial killers are funny. | 连环杀手很搞笑 |
[13:27] | ||
[13:30] | I-I, um… I liked it. | 我 我喜欢 |
[13:34] | You know, some-sometimes you got to laugh | 有时候对那些操蛋的事也要 |
[13:35] | at the fucked-up stuff, right? | 一笑了之 对吧 |
[13:37] | I mean, look around. | 你看周围 |
[13:39] | Chug, chug. Oh! | 喝光 喝光 |
[13:40] | ||
[13:42] | None of them would be here without you. | 没有你 他们都不会在这里 |
[13:43] | You don’t know that. Yes, we do. | -那可不一定 -肯定的 |
[13:46] | How does it feel to have that kind of power? | 那是一种什么样的感觉 |
[13:49] | Life or death. | 掌握生死 |
[13:53] | How… how did they get his list? | 他们是怎么拿到他的名单的 |
[13:56] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[13:58] | Maybe someone has access to her mom’s police station? | 可能有人能进入她妈妈的警局吧 |
[14:01] | Hey, Audz, get your ass over here. | 嘿 小奥 赶紧过来 |
[14:03] | What’s up, dude? Hi. | -你好啊 伙计 -嗨 |
[14:05] | Find you later? Yeah. | -晚点再聊 -嗯 |
[14:08] | Me and the Cardinals are sharing a section | 我和红衣主教们都同意 |
[14:10] | Got to cherish the present | 必须珍惜当下 |
[14:12] | I’m drinking water and wearing protection | 我在喝水 穿著防护服 |
[14:14] | Got a career and I’m very invested | 有一个我非常投入的事业 |
[14:16] | Some people call it a scary obsession… | 有人说这是可怕的痴迷 |
[14:19] | Harrison… my hero. | 哈里森 我的英雄 |
[14:28] | You saved my fucking life. | 你救了我的命 |
[14:33] | There’s, um, just one rule here. | 只是有一条规矩 |
[14:38] | No phones. | 不准带手机 |
[14:40] | What happens here stays here. | 这里的事不准外传 |
[14:43] | And I have a little present for you. | 我给了带了个小礼物 |
[14:45] | It’s ecstasy. | 是摇头丸 |
[14:46] | Just hopped in… | 快上车 |
[14:48] | We’re all two pills deep already. | 我们都已经吃了两粒了 |
[14:50] | Catch up. | 一起嗨啊 |
[14:52] | Just joshin’, I’m-a spend this holiday locked in | 嘲笑吧 我这个假期被锁起来了 |
[14:54] | My body got rid of them toxins | 身体排除了毒素 |
[14:55] | SportsCenter Top Ten… | 体育中心前十 |
[14:59] | ||
[15:01] | Turn the music up, gimme room, room | 音乐声放大 给我空间 空间 |
[15:03] | This is how I boom, boom, pow, got a lot of style | 我就是这样膨胀 很有范儿 |
[15:06] | Turn the music up, gimme room | 音乐声放大 给我空间 |
[15:11] | Bad chick and you know it | 坏女人 你知道 |
[15:13] | Got a lot of dough, and tonight I’m gonna show it | 有大把现金 今晚我要显摆 |
[15:15] | Tonight I’m gonna throw it | 今晚我要挥霍 |
[15:17] | This is for the good girls in the house | 这是给房子里的好姑娘的 |
[15:19] | I’m gonna blow it, if you want to start somethin’ | 我要把它挥洒 你要是想搞事情 |
[15:22] | Let’s get it poppin’, when I’m shoppin’ | 那就开始准备 等我疯狂购物 |
[15:23] | Gimme room, I’m high like zoom | 给我空间 我嗨到无敌 |
[15:25] | This is Versace, not Fruit of the Loom | 这是范思哲 不是鲜果布衣 |
[15:27] | Boom, boom, pow, got a lot of style | 膨胀 很有范儿 |
[15:30] | Turn the music up, gimme room, room | 音乐声开大 给我空间 空间 |
[15:32] | This is how I boom, boom, pow, got a lot of style | 我就是这样膨胀 很有范儿 |
[15:34] | Turn the music up, gimme room, room | 音乐声开大 给我空间 空间 |
[15:37] | This is how I boom, boom, pow, got a lot of style | 我就是这样膨胀 很有范儿 |
[15:39] | Turn the music up, gimme room, room | 音乐声开大 给我空间 空间 |
[15:41] | This is how I boom, boom, pow, got a lot of style | 我就是这样膨胀 很有范儿 |
[15:44] | Turn the music up, gimme room | 音乐声开大 给我空间 空间 |
[15:45] | Tightly | 紧紧地 |
[15:48] | Harrison! | 哈里森 |
[15:49] | Strung | |
[15:51] | You’re the next heat wave | 你就是下一波热浪 |
[15:54] | I dare you. | 你敢吗 |
[15:55] | Gone insane | 陷入疯狂 |
[15:59] | Carve an “H” right here. | 在这里刻一个”H” |
[16:01] | So I’ll always remember my hero. | 好让我永远记住我的英雄 |
[16:06] | Oh, I guess | 我估计 |
[16:08] | I understand it | 我理解 |
[16:13] | Long lost | 长久的失去 |
[16:16] | But I can grasp it… | 但是我可以掌握 |
[16:20] | Fuck. Fuck. Holy shit! | -靠 -妈呀 |
[16:21] | Fuck. Are you okay?! | -靠 -你没事吧 |
[16:22] | Oh, it hurts. | 好疼 |
[16:24] | ||
[16:26] | Fuck. Fuck. Are you good? | -靠 -你没事吧 |
[16:28] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[16:31] | ||
[16:40] | ||
[16:44] | ||
[16:52] | Yo. | 哟 |
[16:53] | Thank God you put that fat fuck in the hospital. | 幸好你把那个死胖子送医院去了 |
[16:56] | ||
[16:57] | Yo, I’m gonna get laid tonight, bro. | 哟 我今晚有炮打了 兄弟 |
[17:06] | Hey-hey! | 嘿嘿 |
[17:07] | Guest of fucking honor. | 荣誉嘉宾 |
[17:10] | Having fun? | 开心吗 |
[17:11] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[17:13] | You need a pick-me-up, man. | 你需要来点提神剂 兄弟 |
[17:16] | You make everything feel fine | 你让一切感觉都好 |
[17:18] | Worried ’bout those comments | 担心那些评论 |
[17:20] | I’m way too numb, yeah | 我太麻木了 |
[17:22] | It’s on me. | 算我的 |
[17:24] | I get those goose bumps every time | 我每次都起鸡皮疙瘩 |
[17:27] | Hey. | |
[17:28] | Throw that to the side | 把那丢到一边 |
[17:30] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[17:32] | Me? | 我吗 |
[17:34] | I’m great. | 超爽 |
[17:36] | I’m a fucking hero. Didn’t you hear? | 我他妈是英雄 你没听说吗 |
[17:38] | Hey. You’re off the rails. | 嘿 你有点嗑多了 |
[17:41] | Come on, let’s go get some water. | 走吧 我们去喝点水 |
[17:44] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[17:47] | You know my dad doesn’t believe me? | 你知道吗 我爸爸不相信我 |
[17:49] | Meaning? | 什么意思 |
[17:53] | He thinks I’m a liar. | 他认为我是个骗子 |
[17:56] | He’s the fucking liar. | 他才是个骗子 |
[17:58] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[18:00] | You know his real name’s not even Jim Lindsay? | 你知道吗 他真名不叫吉姆·林赛 |
[18:02] | Okay. Come on. Come with me. | 好吧 走吧 跟我走 |
[18:05] | You believe me, right? | 你相信我的吧 |
[18:09] | Yeah, I believe you. | 嗯 我信你 |
[18:15] | Why are you the only person here who understands me? | 为什么只有你一个人理解我呢 |
[18:22] | Harrison! Harrison! | 哈里森 哈里森 |
[18:23] | Oh, my God. Harrison. | 天哪 哈里森 |
[18:25] | Harrison. Wake up. | 哈里森 醒醒 |
[18:27] | Wake up. Wake up. Harrison. | 醒醒 醒醒 哈里森 |
[18:29] | Oh, my God. Harrison, wake up! | 天哪 哈里森 醒醒 |
[18:31] | Fuck. Scott! | 靠 斯科特 |
[18:33] | What the fuck?! | 搞什么呢 |
[18:34] | What was in that fucking pill? | 你那个药里到底加了什么 |
[18:38] | Oh, fuck. | 操 |
[18:42] | Oh, fuck. | 操 |
[18:44] | Whoa! | 哇哦 |
[18:48] | What happened? I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[18:52] | 911. What’s your emergency? | 911 有什么紧急情况 |
[18:56] | Harrison. Harrison. Stay with me. | 哈里森 哈里森 醒醒 |
[18:59] | ||
[19:01] | Harrison. | 哈里森 |
[19:02] | Stay with me. | 快醒醒 |
[19:11] | ||
[19:12] | Jesus Christ. | 我的老天爷 |
[19:15] | ||
[19:19] | Okay, hey, hey, hey, take it slow. | 好了 嘿嘿 慢点来 |
[19:21] | Take it easy. | 别慌 |
[19:24] | Is he okay? Is he gonna be all right? | 他没事吧 会好过来的吧 |
[19:27] | You did the right thing. Just a few more minutes, and… | 你这么做是对的 再晚来几分钟 他 |
[19:30] | Easy. Easy. | 慢点 慢点 |
[19:32] | Okay, hey, hey. | 好了 嘿嘿 |
[19:34] | The Narcan I gave you will make you woozy. | 我给你服的纳洛酮可能会让你有点头晕 |
[19:40] | Hey. Do you know where you are right now? | 嘿 你知道你现在在哪儿吗 |
[19:43] | I’m at a party… | 我在参加聚会 |
[19:46] | at-at the lake. Mm-hmm. | -在湖边 -嗯 |
[19:51] | I’m-I’m fine. | 我没事了 |
[19:53] | Everyone can relax. | 大家别紧张 |
[19:56] | You need to tell me what you took. | 跟我说说你吃了什么 |
[20:02] | Did you give him the drugs? | 你给他毒品了吗 |
[20:05] | Coach… | 教练 |
[20:06] | No, I’m not your coach right now. | 我现在不是你的教练 |
[20:08] | Tell me what you gave him, or I’m putting you in cuffs | 告诉我你给他吃了什么 不然我马上就 |
[20:10] | this fucking second. | 把你铐起来 |
[20:11] | All right. | 好吧 |
[20:15] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[20:17] | Just Oxy. A bunch of us took them. | 就是氢考酮 我们很多人都吃这个药 |
[20:18] | Everyone else was fine. Right now you’re going to jail, | -其他人都没事 -除非你告诉我 |
[20:21] | possession with the intent to distribute, | 到底这些药从哪里来的 |
[20:22] | unless you want to tell me | 不然你就要以 |
[20:23] | exactly where you got those drugs from. | 持有并意图分销毒品而进监狱 |
[20:25] | pulsing, dramatic music | |
[20:36] | Law enforcement found your son OD’d, | 执法机构发现你儿子服药过量 |
[20:39] | approximately 10 p.m. | 大约是晚上10点 |
[20:40] | Administered Narcan. | 注射了纳洛酮 |
[20:42] | Patient regained consciousness. | 患者恢复了意识 |
[20:44] | Preliminary tests show the drug your son OD’d on | 初步检查表明你儿子体内的药物 |
[20:46] | was fentanyl, a much stronger, cheaper substitute | 是芬太尼 一种氢考酮这类阿片类药物 |
[20:48] | for opioids like OxyContin. | 药效更强 也更便宜 |
[20:50] | Black market pills are unregulated, homemade. | 黑市的药物都是自制的 毫无监管 |
[20:53] | Sometimes even one pill can contain a lethal dose. | 有时候一片药就可能含有致死剂量 |
[20:56] | Your son’s lucky. | 你儿子很幸运 |
[21:00] | I’ll be right back, okay? | 我马上回来 |
[21:05] | Apparently, | 显然 |
[21:06] | Scott’s brother got the pills from a street dealer. | 斯科特哥哥从街头毒贩那里买的药 |
[21:09] | We’re gonna find him. | 我们会找到他的 |
[21:10] | In Iron Lake? No. Moose Creek. | -在艾恩湖吗 -不是 在慕斯溪 |
[21:13] | Some guy selling fake Oxy out of a dive bar. | 有人在桌球酒吧卖假的氢考酮 |
[21:15] | But you know who it is. | 但是你知道这人是谁 |
[21:17] | So far we just have a first name: Miles. | 目前我们只知道名字叫迈尔斯 |
[21:21] | ||
[21:24] | Harrison’s a great kid, | 哈里森是个好孩子 |
[21:26] | but what he needs right now is some… | 不过他现在需要的 |
[21:28] | some tough love. Yeah, thanks for the advice. | -是严厉的爱 -谢谢你的意见 |
[21:31] | Oh, Harrison could’ve died tonight. | 今晚上哈里森可能会死 |
[21:32] | Only by the grace of God and Audrey’s quick thinking | 幸好上帝眷顾 奥黛丽反应快 |
[21:35] | is he getting a second chance, and so are you. | 他才有了二次生命 你也是 |
[21:37] | Just back off, Logan. | 你别管 洛根 |
[21:40] | With all due respect, Jim… | 恕我直言 吉姆 |
[21:44] | no. | 不行 |
[21:45] | You think being the assistant wrestling coach | 你以为当了摔跤队助理教练 |
[21:47] | makes you a parenting expert? | 你就很会当父母了吗 |
[21:48] | You have no fucking idea. | 你根本不懂 |
[21:55] | ||
[22:08] | He could have died. | 他差点死了 |
[22:10] | You call yourself his father? | 你还好意思说是他父亲 |
[22:11] | You didn’t even know where the fuck he was. | 你根本不知道他去了哪里 |
[22:14] | Look at what you’ve done to him. | 看看你对他做了什么 |
[22:17] | This is all your fault! | 这都怪你 |
[22:30] | You’re gonna start seeing a therapist. | 你要去看心理咨询师 |
[22:33] | Besides therapy, you’ll go two places: home and school. | 心理治疗之外 你只允许呆在家 去上学 |
[22:36] | You got that? | 明白吗 |
[22:38] | Everybody took those pills. | 大家都嗑药了 |
[22:39] | I don’t care about anyone else. | 别人我不管 |
[22:41] | I care about you. | 我只关心你 |
[22:43] | Yeah. Okay. | 行 好吧 |
[22:45] | Whatever you say. | 随你怎么说吧 |
[22:51] | ||
[22:52] | Yeah, whatever you say. | 是啊 随我怎么说 |
[22:54] | Like that’s ever gonna happen. | 好像我说了你就会听一样 |
[22:56] | ||
[22:57] | ||
[23:00] | Sir! | 先生 |
[23:04] | ||
[23:08] | ||
[23:11] | ||
[23:12] | ||
[23:14] | ||
[23:16] | ||
[23:20] | ||
[23:28] | intriguing music | |
[23:46] | dramatic orchestral music | |
[23:48] | I mean, you got to hand it to the guy. | 至少这一点我是服气的 |
[23:51] | If you’re gonna go into hiding, this is the place to do it. | 要想躲起来 这里的确是个好地方 |
[23:53] | Hmm. | |
[23:55] | Wait, hang on just a second. | 稍等一下 |
[23:58] | Emergency already? It’s barely 7 a.m. | 这才早上7点 你就有紧急情况了吗 |
[24:01] | Uh, yeah, I just want to be the one to tell you. | 对 我就是想亲口告诉这事 |
[24:04] | Oh, God, what’s-what’s wrong? Is Audrey okay? | 天 出什么事了 奥德丽没事吧 |
[24:06] | Audrey’s fine. | 奥黛丽没事 |
[24:08] | Um, but there was a party last night, | 但昨晚有些孩子 |
[24:09] | and some kids were doing drugs. | 在派对上吸毒 |
[24:12] | Harrison OD’d. | 哈里森嗑药过量了 |
[24:14] | What?! H-He’s okay now. | -什么 -他现在没事了 |
[24:15] | Jim’s all over it. | 有吉姆在照顾他 |
[24:17] | But, listen… | 不过 听我说 |
[24:19] | Audrey was there, too. | 奥德丽也在场 |
[24:20] | She was the one who called us. | 就是她报了警 |
[24:22] | She was the voice of reason. Totally sober. | 她报警的时候 声音清晰 思路冷静 |
[24:25] | Without her, this whole thing might’ve gone sideways. | 多亏有她 不然后果不堪设想 |
[24:27] | Well, I’m coming home. Angela, she’s safe. | -我现在就回去 -安吉拉 她没事 |
[24:31] | She’s fine. | 她很好 |
[24:35] | Oh, come on. Is there just a way you can check for me real quick? | 拜托了 你就帮我快速查一下吧 |
[24:38] | It’s not a big deal. Right? | 没那么难办吧 是不是 |
[24:41] | It’s against protocol to give out any guest’s information. | 我们有规定 不能泄露任何客人信息 |
[24:43] | Chief Bishop. | 我是毕夏普队长 |
[24:46] | Iron Lake PD. | 艾恩湖警察局的 |
[24:48] | We need to speak with a Matthew Caldwell. | 我们要跟马修·考德威尔谈谈 |
[24:49] | Can you confirm that he’s a guest here? | 你能确认他在这里入住吗 |
[24:51] | ||
[24:53] | Well, the guest you’re inquiring about | 你打听的那位客人 |
[24:55] | checked out last night. | 昨晚就退房了 |
[24:58] | Hmm. | |
[24:59] | Well… | 那么 |
[25:00] | what about security footage? | 有监控录像吗 |
[25:02] | ‘Cause I need visual confirmation | 因为我需要有影像证明 |
[25:05] | that he was actually here. | 他确实在这里住过 |
[25:06] | I can’t give you access to that. | 抱歉暂时不能提供 |
[25:08] | It would be an invasion of the guest’s privacy. | 我们不能侵犯客人隐私 |
[25:10] | Oh, I see. | 明白了 |
[25:12] | Okay, well, I’ll just have NYPD issue a warrant. | 没事 那我让纽约警局签发搜查令 |
[25:15] | Get a couple of my buddies down here before breakfast. | 叫几个同事早餐前过来 |
[25:17] | I’m sure a cavalcade of cops | 你们金碧辉煌的迎客厅里 |
[25:19] | hanging out in your nice lobby | 出现几个戒备森严的警察 |
[25:20] | wouldn’t spook the guests. | 应该不会吓到客人的 |
[25:28] | I’ll have the I.T. guys pull the footage. | 我会让技术人员调出监控录像 |
[25:31] | Come back tonight. | 你们今晚过来吧 |
[25:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[25:37] | You are a badass and I like it. | 好飒好喜欢 |
[25:42] | You gonna be okay here on your own? | 你一个人在这里没事吧 |
[25:45] | Doctor said I’m fine. I’m fine. | 医生说我没事 我就没事 |
[25:57] | First appointment with the therapist | 今天下午是跟心理治疗师 |
[25:59] | is this afternoon, right? | 第一次见面 对吗 |
[26:03] | Yup. | 对 |
[26:07] | We’re gonna get through this. | 咱们能挺过去的 |
[26:11] | Yeah. Okay. | 嗯 知道 |
[26:18] | suspenseful music | |
[26:48] | ||
[26:53] | Hmm, dogs barking at me. | 狗子对著我狂吠 |
[26:56] | Still got it. | 看来我魅力不减啊 |
[26:58] | ||
[27:01] | Don’t. | 别这样 |
[27:05] | Dr. Patel? | 帕特尔医生 |
[27:07] | Yeah! | 在 |
[27:09] | Back here! | 我在这 |
[27:10] | ||
[27:19] | ||
[27:22] | Uh, my goat hurt his leg. Hasn’t slept in days. | 我家羊的腿伤了 好几天无法入睡 |
[27:25] | I was hoping to get something to give him for the pain. | 我想找点东西给它止痛 |
[27:28] | Oh, sure. There’s some ketamine in the back. | 当然可以 后面有些氯胺酮 |
[27:31] | Um, just help yourself. I’ll-I’ll bill you later. | 自己拿吧 我稍后把账单寄给你 |
[27:34] | You got a couple of syringes, too? | 你这里有注射器吗 |
[27:36] | Grab whatever you need, Jim. | 尽管拿 吉姆 |
[27:40] | ||
[27:56] | One-stop shopping. | 一站式购物 |
[28:15] | They say having a kid | 大家都说 有了孩子 |
[28:17] | is the most vulnerable thing you can do. | 就是你最大的软肋 |
[28:20] | ||
[28:25] | I hate being vulnerable. | 我讨厌有软肋 |
[28:50] | ||
[29:02] | Get a Bud? | 来杯百威 |
[29:03] | ||
[29:07] | ||
[29:13] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[29:24] | ||
[29:54] | Hey, Frankie. Just give me another one. | 嘿 弗兰基 再来一杯 |
[29:59] | Are you Miles? | 你是迈尔斯吗 |
[30:03] | Who’s asking? | 你是谁 |
[30:06] | Heard you might know where to get some blues. | 听说想买小药丸 找你就对了 |
[30:10] | What are you in the market for? | 你想买什么 |
[30:12] | How many you got? | 你有多少 |
[30:16] | ||
[30:20] | Follow me outside. | 出来说吧 |
[30:41] | Hang back a sec. | 站这里等一下 |
[30:47] | Sometimes you have to say yes to drugs. | 有时候 你也得向毒品屈服啊 |
[30:51] | So, how much cash you carrying? | 你带了多少现金 |
[30:59] | ||
[31:00] | Shit. | 操 |
[31:03] | Time for plan B. The fuck was that? | -还好我准备了B计划 -你要干嘛 |
[31:05] | ||
[31:10] | Hey, stay away from my son! | 离我儿子远点 |
[31:15] | ||
[31:18] | Tell me that’s not the fucking guy! | 是不是这个混蛋 |
[31:19] | Calm the fuck down! | 冷静 给我冷静 |
[31:21] | ||
[31:22] | Are you with me, Jim? Yeah, I’m with you. | -你听我话不 -我听 |
[31:26] | Hey. Follow us back to the station. | 那好 就跟我们回警局 |
[31:29] | Fucking seriously? Fill out some paperwork. | -你认真的吗 -需要做些文书 |
[31:31] | We’ll be done by lunch, | 午饭前就能搞定 |
[31:32] | and you can get back home to Harrison. | 然后你就能回家找哈里森了 |
[31:35] | Protocol. | 得照章办事 |
[31:38] | Right. | 行 |
[31:56] | gentle piano and orchestra music | |
[32:15] | ||
[32:28] | I think I might head up to the room and take a nap. | 我可能要先回房睡觉了 |
[32:31] | Actually, a massage sounds nice. | 不过先做个按摩也不错 |
[32:34] | I wonder if this place has a spa. | 不知道这里有没有水疗 |
[32:37] | Oh, this is it. | 就是这个 |
[32:42] | “Finding patterns in seemingly unrelated cases.” | 在看似无关的案件中寻找规律 |
[32:44] | They do have a spa. | 这里还真有水疗 |
[32:45] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们 先生们 |
[32:47] | Miami Metro Homicide Captain Angel Batista. | 欢迎迈阿密警局凶案组队长安吉尔·巴蒂斯塔 |
[32:50] | ||
[32:55] | You coming, or what? | 你要不要一起来 |
[32:57] | Two stars on Yelp. | 大众点评只有两颗星 |
[32:58] | Yeah, sure. Why not? | 行吧 不如去开会 |
[33:00] | Perfect. | 太好了 |
[33:02] | Thank you, everybody. | 感谢大家 |
[33:04] | It’s great to be here in the Big Apple with you all. | 很高兴能和大家相聚纽约 |
[33:06] | It’s a little colder than what I’m used to, but… | 这里冷得让我有点不习惯 不过 |
[33:10] | Hey, Jim. | 嘿 吉姆 |
[33:12] | Really sorry about all this. | 抱歉了 |
[33:13] | It’s just a formality. Coffee? | 我们需要走个形式 要喝咖啡吗 |
[33:16] | No, thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[33:17] | The worst coffee in Iron Lake. | 你们的咖啡全艾恩湖最差 |
[33:23] | You know what, Teddy, | 要不 泰迪 |
[33:24] | I will take that cup of coffee, actually. | 我还是喝杯咖啡吧 |
[33:26] | Help yourself. | 自己倒 |
[33:44] | ||
[33:45] | Are you aware of the number of fatal ODs | 你知道这个县过去三个月 |
[33:47] | this county has seen in the last three months? | 发生了多少嗑药致死案件吗 |
[33:49] | I want a lawyer. 18. | -我要找律师 -18起 |
[33:52] | Last night would’ve been 19 if I hadn’t gotten there in time. | 如果昨晚我没及时赶到 就是19起了 |
[33:55] | I said I want a lawyer. | 我说了 我要找律师 |
[33:57] | And you’re damn lucky I did. | 你就谢天谢地吧 |
[34:00] | Because that kid was one of mine. | 因为那个孩子 也是我的孩子 |
[34:04] | And if we had lost him, | 如果他真的出事了 |
[34:07] | I don’t know if I would’ve pulled his dad off of you | 我都不见得 会在停车场把他爸 |
[34:09] | in that parking lot. You can’t say that. | -从你身上拉开 -你作为警察 |
[34:12] | That’s against the law, that’s bias, that’s intimidation. | 说这种话是违法 是偏见 是恐吓 |
[34:13] | You could lose your badge for that, man. | 你会丢掉警徽的 兄弟 |
[34:15] | How many of the 18 dead did you personally sell pills to? | 18个人里 有多少个是吃了你卖的药 |
[34:17] | Because every one I can link to you | 只要跟你有联系 |
[34:20] | will be a homicide charge. | 我都会按谋杀案来办 |
[34:24] | ||
[34:30] | I’m a vengeful dude, Miles. | 我这人眼里容不得沙子 迈尔斯 |
[34:37] | What’s it gonna be? | 所以马上交代 |
[34:39] | Damn, Logan. Even I feel intimidated. | 厉害啊 洛根 我都被你吓到了 |
[34:49] | It’s this guy named Jasper Hodge. | 是一个叫贾斯拍·霍奇的 |
[34:52] | He makes the pills himself. | 他自己制作的药 |
[34:59] | Jim. Uh, I-I’m sorry about all this. | 吉姆 不好意思让你过来一趟 |
[35:02] | I just need a record of you coming down to the station, | 但我需要记录下你来过警局 |
[35:04] | then we can move on from all of this. | 然后这事就能翻篇儿了 |
[35:06] | It’s fine. Really. | 没事的 真的 |
[35:08] | Well, Esther will get you all taken care of, and then, | 埃丝特会给你坐记录的 |
[35:10] | uh, you’re free to go. | 完事你就可以走了 |
[35:11] | You good? | 你没事吧 |
[35:12] | Yeah. | 我没事 |
[35:14] | But someone named Jasper Hodge | 但那个叫贾斯拍·霍奇的人 |
[35:15] | won’t be for much longer. | 算是摊上事了 |
[35:32] | This is the last known address for Jasper Hodge. | 这是贾斯帕·霍奇的最后地址 |
[35:35] | How long will it take | 申请搜查令 |
[35:37] | to get a warrant? It’s Saturday. | -需要多久 -今天周六 |
[35:38] | The D.A.’s closed, so at least 12 hours. | 地区检察院休息 所以至少需要12个小时 |
[35:43] | Jim, I am so sorry about Harrison. | 吉姆 哈里森的事真让人难过 |
[35:45] | I know you and Ange aren’t Facebook official or anything, | 我知道你跟安吉还没在脸书上公开关系 |
[35:49] | but to me, you’re family. | 但你在我心中已经是家人了 |
[35:50] | Thanks, Esther. | 谢谢 埃斯特 |
[35:52] | It means the world. | 你的支持让我倍感欣慰 |
[35:56] | ||
[36:01] | ||
[36:04] | ||
[36:08] | suspenseful music | |
[36:33] | ||
[36:42] | This is what you want, right? | 你就想看这个 不是吗 |
[36:47] | Stop it. | 停下 |
[36:48] | Come take me. | 来上我啊 |
[36:50] | Please. | 拜托 |
[36:51] | That’s not what this is about. | 我不是为了这个 |
[37:00] | No! | 不 |
[37:03] | Fuck. | 操 |
[37:05] | ||
[37:07] | ||
[37:09] | ||
[37:11] | ||
[37:19] | The Bay Harbor Butcher was a challenge | 海湾屠夫的案子很棘手 |
[37:21] | for a variety of reasons. | 原因有很多 |
[37:23] | Oh, I did an episode on this once. | 我曾为他专门做过一期节目 |
[37:25] | They actually thought it was a cop in the same department. | 他们本以为是同部门的警察干的 |
[37:28] | I mean, can you imagine? | 难以置信啊 |
[37:30] | Being right next to a serial killer for, like, years | 跟一个连环杀手一起生活那么多年 |
[37:32] | and having no idea? | 却全然不知 |
[37:34] | I don’t think so. | 总该是有点察觉的吧 |
[37:37] | It’s called Merry Fucking Kill. Subscribe. | 我的播客叫 该死的快乐杀戮 记得关注哈 |
[37:39] | Available on all platforms. | 所有平台都能收听 |
[37:41] | What? Molly. | -什么 -茉莉 |
[37:42] | …no clear connection among the victims. | 受害者之间没有明显的联系 |
[37:44] | Then we discovered the link. | 但我们发现了其中的隐藏关联 |
[37:47] | They had all committed crimes they’d gotten away with. | 他们都是犯罪分子 却逃脱了制裁 |
[37:51] | Now, when you find a common connection among missing people, | 一旦发现这些失踪人口之间的共同联系 |
[37:55] | it may be that one person | 也就进而得出 有一个人 |
[37:58] | is responsible for all of their disappearances. | 造成了这些人的集体失踪 |
[38:02] | Hmm. | |
[38:04] | That actually kind of adds up. Occam’s razor. | -其实说得有道理 -奥卡姆的剃刀定律 |
[38:06] | Sometimes the simplest explanation is the right one. | 如无必要 勿增实体 |
[38:10] | I think I will get that massage. | 我觉得还是去做个按摩吧 |
[38:12] | Okay, uh, we’re gonna open the floor now to, | 好了 现在把话筒交给大家 |
[38:14] | uh, questions for Captain Batista. | 可以向巴蒂斯塔局长提问 |
[38:15] | You’re gonna miss me. Who wants to go first? | -你会想我的 -谁想先来 |
[38:18] | ||
[38:22] | low, pulsating music | |
[38:35] | ||
[38:37] | Let him walk away. | 放过他 |
[38:39] | Go home to Harrison. | 回家去找哈里森吧 |
[38:40] | Work on being a good dad. | 努力做个好爸爸 |
[38:43] | Harrison almost died because of this guy. | 这个混蛋差点把哈里森害死 |
[38:45] | He doesn’t get to just walk away. | 不能就这么放过他 |
[38:48] | And I am a good dad! | 而且 我就是一个好爸爸 |
[38:49] | I haven’t seen you like this before. | 我从没见过你这样 |
[38:51] | This isn’t about the Code or feeding your urges. | 这即不符合你的章程 也不满足你的欲望 |
[38:53] | This is vengeance. | 这是纯粹的复仇 |
[38:56] | Yup. | 没错 |
[39:17] | ||
[39:35] | Okay, remember the Code, and do all this | 好 按照章程行事 赶在艾恩湖警局 |
[39:38] | before the Iron Lake PD gets their act together. | 抓他之前 完成这一切 |
[39:54] | Hell, I should kill this guy just because of the wallpaper. | 就冲这墙纸 这家伙也该死 |
[40:04] | ||
[40:14] | And… | 还有满地的 |
[40:16] | proof. | 犯罪证据 |
[40:29] | You have a new side mission. | 有新的支线任务 |
[40:42] | Side mission failed. | 支线任务失败 |
[40:46] | ||
[40:51] | You have a new side mission. | 有新的支线任务 |
[40:54] | He likes to play games. | 这家伙喜欢玩游戏 |
[40:56] | ||
[40:57] | But I’m not here to play. | 但我没这个心情 |
[41:28] | ||
[41:32] | You’re free to go, Chloe. | 你可以走了 克洛伊 |
[41:35] | It’s over. | 都结束了 |
[41:37] | Oh, my… | 天啊 |
[41:41] | ||
[41:49] | ||
[41:55] | I said you can go. | 我说了 你可以走了 |
[42:02] | Make me! | 有本事你赶我走啊 |
[42:04] | ||
[42:09] | ||
[42:17] | ||
[42:22] | ||
[42:28] | No! Aah! | 不 |
[42:31] | Let me go! No! | 放开我 不 |
[42:33] | No, please, don’t-don’t hurt me. Please! No! | 不 拜托了 不要伤害我 不 |
[42:36] | No! Please, please. | 不 求你了 |
[42:41] | ||
[42:46] | Run, bitch. | 跑吧裱子 |
[42:48] | ||
[42:50] | Come on. | 快点 |
[42:52] | Run. Go, or I will kill you. | 快跑 要不我就杀了你 |
[42:55] | ||
[42:57] | Run. Run! | 跑 跑啊 |
[43:01] | Fuck! No. | -草 -不 |
[43:02] | No, no. This is not the way it’s supposed to happen. No! | 不不 不应该这样的 不 |
[43:04] | ||
[43:06] | ||
[43:10] | No. No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不不 |
[43:13] | No. No. No, no. | |
[43:15] | ||
[43:19] | You… you ruined everything. | 你 你把一切都毁了 |
[43:23] | ||
[43:26] | ||
[43:28] | slow, somber music | |
[43:32] | ||
[43:37] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不不 |
[43:39] | ||
[43:50] | ||
[44:01] | Detective Batista. | 巴蒂斯塔警探 |
[44:03] | Angela Bishop, Police Chief in Iron Lake. | 安吉拉·毕夏普 艾恩湖警察局长 |
[44:06] | Iron Lake? It’s upstate. | -艾恩湖 -在北边 |
[44:09] | Oh. Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[44:11] | No bodies? | 没有尸体吗 |
[44:13] | Just one backpack left in a truck stop parking lot. | 只有货车停车场的一个背包 |
[44:16] | Parents calling, looking for their daughters. | 父母打电话过来找他们的女儿 |
[44:20] | What’s the pattern? | 犯罪规律是什么 |
[44:22] | Women, 15 to 25. | 15到25岁的女性 |
[44:24] | Transients, prostitutes, runaways. | 变性人 妓女 逃家女 |
[44:26] | People who wouldn’t be missed by law enforcement. | 执法部分不容易注意到的人 |
[44:29] | Not much of a pattern. | 也不算什么明显模式吧 |
[44:31] | But I like your style. | 我喜欢你的作风 |
[44:32] | Aggressive, almost… bossy. | 咄咄逼人甚至有点专横 |
[44:38] | I have a boyfriend. | 我有男友了 |
[44:40] | Can he handle you? | 他能驾驭得了你吗 |
[44:41] | He chops his own wood. | 他自有办法 |
[44:42] | Right. That’s cool. | 酷 |
[44:46] | So, a dozen women were last seen | 十几个女人在我的小镇 |
[44:49] | within a few miles of my small town. | 方圆几英里内消失不见 |
[44:51] | I know nobody else gives a shit, | 我知道别人可能不在乎 |
[44:53] | but my gut is telling me it’s not a goddamn coincidence. | 但我的直觉告诉我这不是个巧合 |
[44:56] | When’s the first time you felt that? | 你第一次觉得 |
[44:58] | The feeling that something is off? | 有事不对劲是什么时候 |
[45:02] | My best friend disappeared when we were teenagers. | 我还十几岁那会 我最好的朋友失踪了 |
[45:06] | She just walked off down the highway one day, | 她某天自己沿著高速路就走了 |
[45:11] | never came back. | 再也没回来过 |
[45:13] | Listen to your gut. | 听从你的直觉吧 |
[45:16] | You find out the why, you’ll find out the who. | 你能找到原因 就能找到背后的人 |
[45:21] | Another round? | 再来一轮 |
[45:23] | Promise, purely platonic. | 我保证 绝没别的意思 |
[45:25] | Wouldn’t want to find myself on the wrong end of an ax. | 我可不想被人收拾 |
[45:28] | Yeah, sure. | 没问题 |
[45:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[45:33] | You know, that… that feeling you have? | 你说的那个感受 |
[45:37] | It reminds me of another case | 让我想到另一个案子 |
[45:39] | back in the day, the Trinity Killer. | 三一杀手 |
[45:41] | No one understood how those deaths were related. | 没人搞得明白那些死亡之间的关联 |
[45:45] | So how’d you guys crack it? | 那你们最后怎么发现的 |
[45:46] | A young detective, Debra Morgan, | 一个年轻的警探 黛布拉·摩根 |
[45:48] | she always had a gut feeling about it. | 她总是有种直觉 |
[45:50] | Never gave up. | 从不放弃 |
[45:52] | So, maybe she could help us? | 那也许她能帮上我们 |
[45:55] | She died. | 她死了 |
[45:57] | Real fucked-up situation. | 死得很惨 |
[45:59] | Her brother, too. Tragic, really. | 他哥也是 悲剧人物 |
[46:01] | He had a little son. | 他有个儿子 |
[46:03] | What was his name? | 他叫什么来著 |
[46:06] | Ah. I… | 哦 |
[46:09] | Oh, yeah. | 哦对 |
[46:12] | Harrison. Cute kid. | 哈里森 不错的孩子 |
[46:21] | ||
[46:27] | contemplative music | |
[46:43] | ||
[46:49] | ||
[46:50] | ||
[46:53] | Who the fuck are you? | 你他妈是谁 |
[46:54] | I don’t know. Your worst nightmare? | 我不知道 你最恐怖的噩梦吧 |
[46:57] | Or maybe you’re mine. | 反过来也成立 |
[46:59] | What? No. | 不 |
[47:01] | Let’s just say, you’re a friend of a friend | 这么说吧 你是我儿子的朋友的 |
[47:03] | of a friend of my son’s. | 朋友的朋友 |
[47:05] | It’s nice to meet you, Jasper. | 很高兴认识你 贾斯珀 |
[47:07] | ||
[47:10] | What? What? | 怎 怎么 |
[47:12] | What is happening? What? What? What? | 怎么回事 怎么 怎么 |
[47:15] | No, don’t look away. | 不 别看了 |
[47:17] | Those are all people you killed. | 那些人都是你杀的 |
[47:19] | You’re fucking crazy. I never killed anyone. | 你他妈疯了吧 我谁都没杀过 |
[47:21] | Wrong. They all died because of drugs you gave them. | 错了 他们都死于你给的毒品 |
[47:24] | You might be right about the first thing. | 不过你可能说对了 我是疯了 |
[47:26] | ||
[47:27] | What are you gonna do to me? | 你想干什么 |
[47:29] | ||
[47:30] | ||
[47:32] | No. | 不 |
[47:34] | ||
[47:36] | ||
[47:38] | I think you’ve lived long enough. | 我觉得你活的够长了 |
[47:39] | They come to me begging for it, all right. | 他们来找我 求我给他们的 |
[47:41] | I’m not forcing it down anyone’s throats! | 我可没强迫他们吃 |
[47:43] | My son didn’t come to you, and he took one of those pills. | 我儿子没去找你 可他也吃了一颗 |
[47:46] | Well, he’s a weak fucking junkie like the rest of them. | 他跟其他废物瘾君子一样软弱 |
[47:50] | You know, what kind of dad are you anyway, | 如果你儿子落到去吃那种药的地步 |
[47:51] | if your son was fucked-up enough to do that? | 你他妈怎么为人父的 |
[47:53] | You’re a weak dad! | 你就是个废物爹 |
[47:55] | ||
[47:56] | I am a great fucking dad. | 我是个超级老爸 |
[47:58] | ||
[48:04] | ||
[48:05] | ||
[48:13] | ||
[48:16] | Fucking Logan. | 该死的洛根 |
[48:19] | ||
[48:23] | ||
[48:24] | ||
[48:29] | ||
[48:31] | ||
[48:43] | ||
[48:45] | Hey. | |
[48:47] | Harrison? | 哈里森 |
[48:49] | What are you doing all the way out here? | 你怎么跑这来了 |
[48:52] | Headed out of town, for good. | 准备离开镇子 再也不回来了 |
[48:54] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[48:56] | How about I buy you a hot meal | 你远走高■前 |
[49:00] | before you go on your grand adventure? | 我请你吃顿大餐如何 |
[49:02] | Hmm? Deal? | 成交吗 |
[49:09] | What happened to your face? | 你脸怎么了 |
[49:12] | Uh, it’s a hunting accident. | 打猎时弄的 |
[49:15] | I’ll meet you inside. | 里面见 |
[49:21] | ||
[49:28] | There are always sacrifices one has to make | 作为父母 |
[49:31] | as a parent. No. | -总要做出牺牲 -不 |
[49:32] | Especially the parent of a teenager. | 尤其是青少年的父母 |
[49:34] | Shh, shh. | 嘘 |
[49:36] | You don’t always get to do the things | 事情不能总是 |
[49:38] | you want the way you want. | 按照你计划的方式完成 |
[49:39] | ||
[49:54] | But we can make these small sacrifices | 但是为了孩子好 |
[49:56] | for the good of our children. | 我们总要做出一些牺牲 |
[50:08] | Hands up! Hands up! | 举起手来 |
[50:11] | Let me see your hands up! All the way up! | 举起手来 把手举高 |
[50:17] | Goddamn it. | 见鬼 |
[50:22] | After all, if we can’t do that, | 毕竟 如果连这都做不到的话 |
[50:25] | we don’t deserve to be parents. | 我们也不配为人父母 |
[50:30] | He checked out at 11:30 last night. | 他昨晚11:30就退房了 |
[50:34] | ||
[50:37] | There he is. | 就是他 |
[50:40] | Matt Caldwell. | 马特·考德威尔 |
[50:49] | You’re right. There he is. | 你说的对 就是他 |
[50:50] | All checked out. | 这就说得通了 |
[50:52] | Sorry to bother you with this, sir. | 抱歉打扰了 |
[50:54] | Thanks so much for your time. | 谢谢 |
[50:55] | Just, uh… | 我拍个照 |
[50:58] | For my records. Thanks again. | 就当记录了 再次感谢 |
[51:02] | ||
[51:03] | Who the fuck was that? | 那家伙是谁啊 |
[51:05] | Why would Kurt lie? | 科特为什么撒谎啊 |
[51:08] | ||
[51:17] | So, you have any money? | 你有钱吗 |
[51:18] | ||
[51:20] | I thought you were getting this. | 你不是说你请吗 |
[51:23] | Not for the food. | 不是说饭钱 |
[51:25] | For your new life. | 是指你的新生活 |
[51:27] | Not really. Oh. | -没有 -哦 |
[51:30] | Well, that’s not really a great plan, is it? | 那你这计划可不咋地啊 |
[51:33] | Hitchhiking to God-knows-where with not a dollar to your name. | 随便搭顺风车 也不知道去哪 身上还没钱 |
[51:37] | It’s a dangerous world out there, kid. | 孩子 外面的世界可是很危险的 |
[51:39] | How do you think I got to Iron Lake? | 你觉得我当初是怎么到的艾恩湖 |
[51:41] | Oh. | |
[51:43] | Look, uh… | 听我说哈 |
[51:46] | I know things have been complicated | 我知道 你和你爸之间 |
[51:47] | between you and your dad. | 搞得有点不愉快 |
[51:49] | Hell, there were times with Matt | 我跟马特也一样 |
[51:51] | when I wanted to write him off entirely. | 我有时候都想跟他断绝关系 |
[51:53] | And our fights were nothing | 可我们之间的吵架 |
[51:55] | compared to the blowouts I had with my old man. | 跟我和我爸比起来都是小打小闹 |
[51:57] | Look, you don’t have to do this. | 你没必要这样 |
[51:58] | Try and make it better. | 想帮我们解决问题 |
[52:01] | What, what’s happening between us | 我们俩之间的矛盾 |
[52:02] | has been going on for a long time. | 不是一天两天的了 |
[52:04] | Hey. You know, I’ve been around a little bit longer than you, | 嘿 我吃的盐比你吃的饭都多 |
[52:07] | and I’ve seen a few things. | 所以见识也比你广 |
[52:09] | So I’m gonna give you a little advice, | 不管你愿不愿意 |
[52:10] | whether you like it or not. | 我都要给你点建议 |
[52:15] | Now, in those moments, | 有些时候 |
[52:17] | when all you see is red, | 当你只有愤怒时 |
[52:20] | just go and do something kind | 试著给惹你生气的人 |
[52:24] | for the person that’s pissing you off. | 做些好事 |
[52:27] | Even if you don’t want to, especially if you don’t want to. | 即便你不想 尤其是当你不想的时候 |
[52:33] | Yeah, I think we might be past that. | 现在这么做应该已经太晚了 |
[52:34] | ||
[52:36] | Ah. Well, take it or leave it. | 好吧 那随你便吧 |
[52:39] | ||
[52:42] | Run as far and as long as you want, | 你想跑多远就跑多远吧 |
[52:45] | you can never outrun that rage. | 但你却永远摆脱不了心里的愤怒 |
[52:57] | Susan. | 苏珊 |
[52:58] | Yeah? Could you, uh, | -嗯 -你能 |
[53:00] | get me one of those applications? | 给我拿几份申请表吧 |
[53:05] | Well, you want a new life? | 你想要新生活 |
[53:07] | Start by getting a fucking job. Here. | 就得先找份工作 给 |
[53:10] | I’ll give you one. | 给你申请表 |
[53:14] | Why are you being so nice to me? | 你对我这么好干吗 |
[53:16] | You must have other places to be. | 你应该也不是闲著无事做吧 |
[53:20] | ||
[53:22] | You got potential, kid. | 你有潜力 孩子 |
[53:24] | I can see it. | 我能看出来 |
[53:27] | Just pay it forward. | 就当给你提前付工资了 |
[53:45] | ||
[53:58] | You’re not mad? | 你没生我气吧 |
[54:00] | No. | 没 |
[54:01] | I’m just glad you’re okay. | 我很高兴你没事 |
[54:04] | I mean, I know what happened was scary. | 我是说 我知道发生的事很吓人 |
[54:08] | Harrison’s gonna be okay. | 哈里森会好起来的 |
[54:14] | Scott’s not in trouble. | 斯科特也没事 |
[54:16] | I mean, any more than usual. | 一切都正常 |
[54:20] | No one’s gonna be mad at you. | 没人会生你气 |
[54:23] | You saved Harrison’s life. | 你救了哈里森一命 |
[54:25] | Whatever. | 无所谓了 |
[54:30] | So, what’s bothering you? | 你到底在烦什么 |
[54:36] | Harrison said something weird. | 哈里森说了些奇怪的话 |
[54:39] | Right before he passed out. | 就在他晕倒之前 |
[54:43] | Okay. | 说什么了 |
[54:46] | He said his dad’s name isn’t Jim Lindsay. | 他说他爸爸不叫吉姆·林赛 |
[54:55] | Hey. | |
[54:57] | You hungry? | 你饿了吗 |
[54:59] | I’m good. | 不饿 |
[55:01] | How was therapy? | 治疗进行的如何 |
[55:03] | You like the doctor? | 你喜欢那个医生吗 |
[55:05] | Actually, it-it felt great to talk to someone. | 有人聊聊挺好的 |
[55:10] | Well, that’s great to hear. | 那就太好了 |
[55:14] | I’m gonna go lie down. Doctor said to get some rest. | 我躺会去 医生说让我多休息 |
[55:17] | Of course. | 去吧 |
[55:19] | Are you sure you don’t want any dinner? | 确定不吃晚餐吗 |
[55:24] | We think we have it all figured out. | 我们以为事情都解决了 |
[55:27] | We think we can control things. | 以为事情都在控制之内 |
[55:30] | Fix them. | 不用再担心 |
[55:33] | That we can keep life moving forward | 我们可以在选择的路上 |
[55:34] | on the path we’ve chosen. | 继续生活下去 |
[55:38] | intriguing music | |
[55:52] | ||
[55:54] | But all that’s standing between us and chaos | 但是在我们和混乱之间 |
[55:56] | is a tiny, fragile thread. | 却有细微的脆弱的丝线 |
[56:00] | Cut that thread, | 剪掉那根线 |
[56:03] | and we’re all just falling into space. | 我们将无处遁形 |
[56:12] | “Ketamine” by Princess Goes to the Butterfly Museum | |
[56:19] | I wanna feel forever changing | 我想感受变化 |
[56:23] | But it’s hard when all this rearranging | 但当一切都重新洗牌 |
[56:27] | Means I might be losing you | 就意味著我将失去你 |
[56:32] | I wanna soar through candy canyons | 我想■出峡谷 |
[56:36] | But it’s hard when my companion’s thrashing | 但当我的同伴拖著后腿 |
[56:40] | Kept from view | 我无法看到风景 |
[56:46] | We’re side by side | 我们站在一起 |
[56:49] | Just within reach | 能触及对方 |
[56:53] | But worlds apart | 但是世界却在分裂 |
[57:00] | I’m building castles | 我在沙滩上 |
[57:03] | On the beach | 堆建城堡 |
[57:06] | You’re tearing out your heart | 可是我们的内心却被撕裂 |