时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Previously on Dexter: New Blood… | |
[00:05] | License and registration. Yes, Mistress. | -行驶证和驾照 -好的 女士 |
[00:08] | Officer. Sorry. The one for Dexter Morgan. | -警官 不好意思 -这是德克斯特·摩根 |
[00:10] | I couldn’t be Dexter Morgan anymore. | 我不能再当德克斯特·摩根了 |
[00:13] | He was cursed. How can I ever trust | -他被沮咒了 -我怎么再相信你 |
[00:16] | whoever the fuck you are? | 到底是什么人 |
[00:17] | Who could’ve found me out? | 谁可能会发现我 |
[00:19] | Sup, Big Guy? | 你好啊 大个子 |
[00:21] | And I’ve saved the best for last. | 我把最精彩的留到了最后 |
[00:24] | The Bay Harbor Butcher. | 海湾屠夫 |
[00:26] | This is serial killer 101. | 这是连环杀手第一准则 |
[00:28] | Lure potential victim out to the sticks. | 引诱潜在受害者来到没人的地方 |
[00:30] | It’s not like it’d be my fault if Molly were to disappear. | 如果茉莉失踪了也不能怪我 |
[00:33] | Matt’s hiding out in here. | 马特躲在这里 |
[00:34] | Dumb kid must’ve left. | 傻孩子一定是离开了 |
[00:36] | We might as well take off as well. | 不如我们也离开这里吧 |
[00:37] | Wow. Never a good idea to kill | -哇哦 -杀了连环杀手的家人 |
[00:39] | the family member of a serial killer. | 绝不是什么好事 |
[00:40] | Uh, hi, Mrs. Bishop. That’s Chief Bishop. | -嗨 毕夏普太太 -叫我毕夏普局长 |
[00:43] | I ran into Kurt. He told me he needed someone to do odd jobs. | 我碰到科特 他说需要人做些奇怪的事情 |
[00:46] | I don’t always get the best feeling from Kurt. | 我一向对科特没什么好感 |
[00:48] | Kurt pushed us to keep the search going. | 科特一直督促我们继续搜寻 |
[00:50] | He did until he didn’t. And that was what day? Clarke Caves. | 后来突然态度变了 是哪一天来著 克拉克洞穴 |
[00:53] | ||
[00:55] | Teddy, get in here now! It’s Iris. | 泰迪 马上下来 是艾瑞斯 |
[00:58] | ||
[00:59] | ||
[01:00] | Oh! | |
[01:02] | My son’s dark side makes a very public appearance. | 我儿子的阴暗面又在众人面前显露了 |
[01:06] | It’s Jim. You okay? | 我是吉姆 你没事吧 |
[01:07] | I don’t need Jim. | 我不需要吉姆 |
[01:10] | I need Dexter Morgan. | 我需要德克斯特·摩根 |
[01:18] | ||
[01:27] | We have an hour till Teddy gets back with the cavalry. | 泰迪还要一个小时才能带著人马回来 |
[01:30] | I know there’s not much to go on, but that’s where | 我知道这里线索不多 不过这就需要 |
[01:32] | you come in. Dexter Morgan. | 你出马了 德克斯特·摩根 |
[01:35] | Forensics expert from Miami Metro? | 迈阿密大都会的法医专家 |
[01:40] | He owes me. | 他欠我一个人情 |
[01:57] | So, what do you see? | 那么 你有什么发现 |
[02:01] | You’re lucky the cold kept her somewhat preserved. | 你算幸运 低温使得她还算保存完好 |
[02:04] | Semi-mummified. Otherwise, you’d just be looking at bones. | 半木乃伊状态 不然的话 你面前就是一堆白骨 |
[02:07] | Yeah, real lucky. | 是啊 真是幸运 |
[02:18] | May I? | 我能看看吗 |
[02:22] | ||
[02:39] | She was shot from behind. Probably with a rifle. | 她后背中枪 可能是来复枪 |
[02:43] | From a distance. The bullet came through here. | 有点距离 子弹从这里打进去的 |
[02:47] | She wasn’t shot here. There’s not enough blood. | 她不是在这里中枪的 这里没多少血迹 |
[02:50] | Likely she was dragged and buried after. | 很有可能是被拖到这里埋起来的 |
[02:55] | You can test the dirt and you’ll see. | 你可以检测这里的土壤来验证我的观点 |
[02:56] | What else? | 还有呢 |
[03:18] | Tell me. I can handle it. | 直说吧 我受得了 |
[03:19] | She was still alive when she was buried. | 她是被活埋的 |
[03:22] | The weight of the rocks held her down, but she… | 石块的重量把她压倒了 但是 |
[03:26] | she tried to dig herself out. | 她试过挖洞逃出去 |
[03:31] | Hey. I can stop. No, | -嘿 我可以停下 -不用 |
[03:32] | I-I don’t need your comfort. | 我不用你的安慰 |
[03:34] | I need you to fucking find something, | 我需要你找到线索 |
[03:36] | so I can take down the asshole who did this to Iris. | 这样我才能抓住那个杀害艾瑞斯的混蛋 |
[03:40] | Okay. | 好 |
[03:49] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[03:52] | Huh. Just hold this. | 拿著这个 |
[04:09] | See this? I think this is human skin. | 看到这个没 我觉得这是人体皮肤 |
[04:13] | She bit her attacker. Sounds like Iris. | -她咬了袭击者 -是艾瑞斯的风格 |
[04:16] | It’s a long shot, but you could send this in for processing. | 虽然机会渺茫 但是你可以把这个送去检测 |
[04:21] | There’s a slight chance there’s enough DNA to reveal the killer. | 有可能能检测出足够的DNA来确认凶手的身份 |
[04:31] | I’ll call the county coroners. Push through a rush test. | 我打给县验尸官 叫他们加急检测 |
[04:35] | Temper your expectations. She’s been here a long time. | 别抱太大希望 她在这里埋得太久了 |
[04:39] | Twenty-five years. | 25年了 |
[04:51] | It’s a small sample. | 样品不多 |
[04:53] | Unless whoever did this is already in the system, | 除非这个凶手已经在系统里面了 |
[04:55] | there may not be enough left | 否则这点样品不够 |
[04:57] | to test it against multiple subjects. | 来检测多个样本 |
[04:59] | Well, I only need enough for one. | 我只需要够检测一个人的 |
[05:03] | You have a suspect? I have… a theory. | -你有了嫌疑犯 -我有个想法 |
[05:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:13] | My sister used to test out her theories on me, | 我妹妹以前经常在我身上验证她的想法 |
[05:16] | to see if they had legs. | 看看它们是否有退 |
[05:19] | Plus, you know I can keep a secret. | 再说 你也知道我很擅长保守秘密 |
[05:24] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[05:25] | Kurt Caldwell. | 科特·考德维尔 |
[05:27] | Of course. | 当然是他了 |
[05:28] | He knew her? | 他认识她吗 |
[05:29] | I don’t know, but Kurt lied | 不知道 但是关于马特 |
[05:30] | about Matt popping his head up. | 突然出现的事他撒谎了 |
[05:32] | So far, we’ve found no trace of him besides Kurt’s word. | 目前为止 除了科特的一面之词 没有任何证据表明马特还在 |
[05:35] | No phone records, nothing. | 没有通话记录 什么都没有 |
[05:37] | Why would he lie? He wanted | -他为何要撒谎 -就在我们 |
[05:39] | to call off the search right as we were set to come here. | 准备来这里之前他要求取消搜索 |
[05:41] | To this cave. | 这个洞穴 |
[05:44] | He didn’t want you to find her. | 他不想让你发现她 |
[05:47] | You think it’s got legs? | 你觉得有腿吗 |
[05:48] | And arms, and a body, | 还有胳膊 尸体 |
[05:50] | and an isolated cabin in the woods. | 树林里一座孤零零的小木屋 |
[05:54] | We’ll find out soon enough. Thanks… | 我们很快就会发现的 谢了 |
[05:58] | Dexter. | 德克斯特 |
[06:11] | ||
[06:16] | If Angela’s right, and this is Kurt… | 如果安吉拉说得对 这是科特干的 |
[06:20] | …I have to wonder, how many other | 我不禁要问 还有多少他的受害者 |
[06:22] | of his victims are out there? | 没被人发现 |
[06:23] | ||
[06:30] | How many parents with missing children | 有多少失踪孩子的父母 |
[06:32] | looking for answers they don’t want to hear? | 在等待他们不想听到的答案 |
[06:35] | ||
[06:38] | And most importantly, where does Kurt’s journey end? | 最重要的是 科特最终会落入谁手 |
[06:41] | With Angela and the police? | 是安吉拉和警方手里 |
[06:44] | Or with me and my kill table? | 还是落入我的杀人桌上 |
[06:45] | ||
[06:50] | Hey. I made breakfast. | 嘿 我做了早饭 |
[07:10] | Both pretty hungry, I guess. | 看来我们都很饿了 |
[07:12] | Just trying to bulk up for wrestling. | 就像多吃点为摔跤做准备 |
[07:34] | So, what do you got going on today? | 那么 你今天有什么事 |
[07:38] | Same. School, practice. | 老样子 上学 训练 |
[07:42] | Gonna miss dinner, though. Today’s my first shift | 不过可能要错过晚饭了 今天是我在卡车店 |
[07:44] | at the Truck Stop. You know how I feel about that. | -第一天上班 -你知道我对这事的态度 |
[07:46] | You know how I feel about that. | 你知道我对这事的态度 |
[07:49] | ||
[08:03] | Thanks for breakfast. You bet. | -谢谢你的早饭 -不客气 |
[08:10] | ||
[08:13] | He’s drifting further and further toward Kurt. | 他跟科特越来越亲近了 |
[08:16] | Who is probably a murderer. Yeah, and so are you. | -而他可能是个杀人犯 -你也是 |
[08:19] | Well, that’s… | 这个 |
[08:22] | …fair. | 说的也是 |
[08:24] | Kill him. | 杀了他 |
[08:26] | If I kill Kurt, that’s just another secret. | 如果我杀了科特 那不过是另一个秘密 |
[08:29] | Kurt suddenly disappears, Harrison is crushed. | 科特突然失踪了 哈里森会崩溃 |
[08:32] | He never finds out who Kurt really was. | 他永远不会发现科特的真面目 |
[08:35] | The kid has already had too many losses. | 这孩子已经损失太多了 |
[08:37] | One more could just push us further apart. | 再经受损失会对他的打击越来越大 |
[08:39] | So, what? You do nothing? | 怎么 你就什么都不做吗 |
[08:41] | Angela’s already gunning for Kurt. | 安吉拉已经在调查科特了 |
[08:42] | She’s building a case. | 她正在立案 |
[08:44] | Once she arrests him, it’s all over. | 一旦她逮捕了他 就都结束了 |
[08:46] | Harrison will see who Kurt really is. | 哈里森会看到科特的真面目 |
[08:48] | In the meantime, | 同时 |
[08:50] | I’ll make sure Harrison is safe. | 我会保证哈里森的安全 |
[08:52] | Yeah. Good call. | 嗯 明智的决定 |
[08:56] | Leave it to the police to handle. | 让警察来处理这事 |
[09:03] | What could possibly go wrong? | 能出什么错呢 |
[09:11] | There’s something you should know. | 有件事你应该知道 |
[09:15] | You didn’t think to mention this earlier? | 你之前没想到要告诉我 |
[09:17] | Molly asked me not to. | 茉莉叫我不要说 |
[09:20] | I figured it was her decision. | 我觉得这是她的决定 |
[09:22] | Now, after this morning, I don’t know, | 经过早上的事 就不好说了 |
[09:25] | the whole thing just seems off. | 整件事都感觉不对劲 |
[09:26] | Okay, tell me exactly what happened. | 好吧 告诉我到底怎么回事 |
[09:29] | Molly approached Kurt at The Tavern. | 茉莉在客栈联系了科特 |
[09:30] | She was asking a lot of questions. | 她问了很多问题 |
[09:32] | And he told her that | 科特告诉她 |
[09:34] | Matt was holed up in a cabin, way out here in the woods. | 马特躲在一个小木屋 就在这个树林里 |
[09:37] | That he’d never even gone to New York. | 他根本就没有去纽约 |
[09:40] | You heard him say that? Crystal clear. | -你听见他这么说的 -非常清楚 |
[09:43] | I just wanted to make sure she was okay, | 我只想确定她的安全 |
[09:46] | so I followed them out here. | 于是我跟著他们来到这里 |
[09:53] | Kurt was selling her on some exclusive interview, | 科特说要让她进行独家采访 |
[09:57] | but the minute I showed up, he cut bait. | 但是我一出现 他就闭口不谈了 |
[10:01] | I know this town better than anyone. | 我比任何人更了解这个地方 |
[10:03] | So how come I never heard of this place? | 我怎么不知道这个地方 |
[10:07] | I kind of forced my way in, but the room was empty. | 我算是强行进去的 可是房间是空的 |
[10:12] | No Matt. | 没看见马特 |
[10:14] | A secret cabin in the woods. | 树林里的秘密木屋 |
[10:16] | Luring a young woman out here alone. | 引诱年轻女性独自来这个地方 |
[10:18] | What if Iris was just the first? | 万一艾瑞斯只是第一个 |
[10:21] | You’re the expert. | 你是专家 |
[10:22] | ||
[10:28] | Looks like he moved something heavy since last night. | 看来他从昨晚就一直在搬很重的东西 |
[10:33] | Did you hear that? | 你听见了吗 |
[10:37] | That the sound of you not needing a warrant? | 听到这个声音不需要搜查令就可以进去 |
[10:40] | ||
[10:49] | Bleach. | 漂白剂 |
[10:51] | Never a good sign. | 那可不是好兆头 |
[10:54] | Could’ve been a struggle. | 可能进行了一番打斗 |
[11:03] | Son of a bitch. | 混蛋 |
[11:05] | Holy shit, it’s been totally stripped. | 天哪 这个地方全毁了 |
[11:10] | There was a door here, locked from the outside. | 本来那里有栋门 从外面上锁的 |
[11:13] | There was a camera up there in that corner. | 在那个角落有个摄像头 |
[11:17] | There was a bed. | 这儿有张床 |
[11:19] | It was like a fully equipped motel room or something. | 就像是设施齐全的汽车旅馆 |
[11:24] | ||
[11:29] | ||
[11:32] | What the fuck? | 搞什么 |
[11:37] | Only someone with something to hide | 只有要隐瞒什么的人 |
[11:39] | goes to these kind of extremes. | 才会采取这么极端的措施 |
[11:43] | We’ll search every landfill | 我们要搜索方圆百里 |
[11:45] | and dumpster in a hundred-mile radius. | 所有的废物填埋场和垃圾场 |
[11:47] | Got to get rid of his shit somewhere. | 他肯定把他的东西丢在什么地方 |
[11:50] | He’s a step ahead. | 他已经领先一步 |
[11:51] | No, he’s not. We are. | 他没有 我们才是 |
[11:54] | He doesn’t know we found Iris. | 他不知道我们找到了艾瑞斯 |
[11:57] | So your entire case hinges on a 25-year-old | 你整个案件就靠著你男朋友非法找到的 |
[12:00] | DNA sample that your boyfriend found illegally? | 有25年之久的DNA样本 |
[12:04] | Yup. | 对 |
[12:06] | It’s looking more and more like Deb’s right. | 感觉黛布拉越来越正确了 |
[12:09] | I may have to kill him. | 我可能真得杀了他 |
[12:12] | ||
[12:15] | Uh, hey, I’ll-I’ll catch you later, okay? | 嘿 我晚点再来找你 好吗 |
[12:17] | Hey. | Hey. |
[12:20] | I was gonna ask if you wanted to hang out sometime over break. | 我想问问你 休息时要不要一起玩 |
[12:24] | Uh, maybe I could finally hear some of your songs. | 也许我终于有机会听听你的歌 |
[12:27] | Actually, I should lie low. | 其实我该低调点 |
[12:29] | My mom was pissed about you staying over. | 你留下来我妈很生气 |
[12:31] | Oh, I-I hope I didn’t get you in trouble. | 希望没给你惹什么麻烦 |
[12:33] | No, it-it’s all good. | 没事没事 |
[12:34] | Well, if it’s all good, let’s hang out. | 如果没什么 那就一起玩啊 |
[12:39] | A-Audrey, I, um… I-I like you. | 奥黛丽 我 我喜欢你 |
[12:43] | And-and I thought you liked me, too. | 我觉得 你也喜欢我 |
[12:45] | I do. | 是 |
[12:51] | Last night, you broke that kid’s elbow. | 昨晚 你打断了那个孩子的胳膊肘 |
[12:54] | He tapped out, but you kept going. | 他拍地认输了 可你还是继续打 |
[12:59] | You know what? Uh, forget I asked. | 这样吧 就当我没说过 |
[13:01] | I-I’m gonna be really busy this weekend anyway. | 反正我这个周末也会很忙 |
[13:03] | Harrison… I-I got to go. | -哈里森 -我得走了 |
[13:06] | ||
[13:13] | ||
[13:38] | I’m used to being the predator, but now | 我以前曾是掠夺者 但是现在 |
[13:41] | I’m the protector. | 我是保护者 |
[13:45] | Funny what fatherhood’ll do to you. | 当父亲真是让人性情大变 |
[13:51] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[13:52] | Thank you. You’re very welcome. | -谢谢 -不用客气 |
[14:12] | Hey. Look at you. What are you doing here? | -嘿 瞧你 -你在这儿干什么 |
[14:15] | I just wanted to visit my son at work. | 我就想来看看工作的儿子 |
[14:18] | Show some support. First jobs can be stressful. | 表达一下支持 第一份工作压力很大的 |
[14:21] | Especially when your boss is a serial killer. | 尤其是你老板还是个连环杀手 |
[14:24] | You told me not to take the job. | 你叫我不要接受这份工作的 |
[14:27] | Maybe I was wrong. This coffee ain’t half bad. | 也许我错了 这儿的咖啡还不错 |
[14:29] | ||
[14:32] | I… got to get back, before someone notices. | 我该回去工作了 免得被人发现 |
[14:37] | ||
[14:39] | ||
[14:46] | On the house. | 这杯免费 |
[14:50] | That’s kind of you. | 你真好 |
[14:53] | So, Jimbo, what brings you down to my neck of the woods? | 吉姆 什么风把你吹到我这个掉地方来了 |
[14:57] | Well, it’s my son’s first job. Big occasion. | 这是我儿子第一份工作 意义重大 |
[14:59] | Warrants a celebration, | 值得庆祝一下 |
[15:00] | don’t you think? | 你不觉得吗 |
[15:02] | Mm. Mmm. Yummy. | 好吃 |
[15:08] | Hard worker, your son. | 你儿子工作很努力 |
[15:10] | It’s a horrible job, though. Especially in the winter. | 不过这个工作很难做 尤其是冬天 |
[15:12] | But for some reason, he wants to be here, | 但是不知道为什么 他想待在这儿 |
[15:15] | freezing his ass off, instead of at home. | 宁愿冻得要死也不回家 |
[15:18] | You seem to have the same problem with your own son. | 你好像跟你儿子也有同样的问题 |
[15:20] | Always disappearing into the night. | 老是在夜晚消失 |
[15:22] | Mm. Did Molly ever get that interview, by the way? | 对了 茉莉最后采访到了吗 |
[15:26] | I don’t know about you, but I would love to hear Matt’s | 我不知道你怎么想的 但我想听听 |
[15:29] | side of the story. I bet it’s good. | 马特怎么说的 应该是个精彩的故事 |
[15:31] | ||
[15:36] | You know, there was a time when | 我曾经以为 |
[15:38] | I thought you and I would be great friends. | 我们会成为很好的朋友 |
[15:40] | We do seem to have a lot in common. | 我们的确有很多相似之处 |
[15:42] | You were really there for me when Matt went missing. | 马特不在时你一直支持我 |
[15:46] | Let us use your home and your land for the search. | 让我们住你家 然后准备搜救什么的 |
[15:49] | Except you kill innocent women, | 除了你杀掉的都是无辜的女人 |
[15:51] | and I kill guys like you. | 而我专杀你这种人 |
[15:53] | And there was that time | 还有一次 |
[15:56] | outside The Tavern, when you picked me up in your truck. | 在酒馆外面 你让我上了你的卡车 |
[16:00] | It was snowing, remember? | 当时下著雪 还记得吗 |
[16:02] | To think, I was gonna drive home in that. | 本来以为那种天气我要自己开回家 |
[16:05] | I probably wouldn’t have made it. | 肯定搞不定了 |
[16:06] | But thank God you showed up. | 但是感谢上帝你出现了 |
[16:08] | ||
[16:12] | Almost like it was… fate. | 感觉就像是命运驱使 |
[16:17] | Looks like good news in the DNA department. | 看来DNA检测结果出来了 |
[16:25] | Hey, Chief. Nice surprise. | 嘿 局长 什么风把你给吹来了 |
[16:28] | What can I do for you? Get up. | -找我有事吗 -起来 |
[16:30] | Excuse me? Do what she says. | -什么 -你还是听她的吧 |
[16:32] | Okay, Coach. | 好吧 |
[16:36] | Kurt Caldwell, | 科特·考德威尔 |
[16:38] | you’re under arrest for the murder of Iris Broussard. | 你涉嫌谋杀艾瑞斯·布鲁萨德被捕了 |
[16:40] | Who? Okay. Hey, hey, okay. | 谁 嘿 嘿 嘿 |
[16:43] | Hey, take it easy. Everything’s gonna be okay. | 嘿 别紧张 没事哈 |
[16:46] | I’m sure this will all get straightened out. | 应该很快就能澄清 |
[16:47] | Don’t worry. | Don’t worry. 别担心 别担心 |
[16:50] | All right. Okay. | 好了 |
[16:59] | Coach? | 教练 |
[17:00] | Coach? What the hell? Yeah, right? | -教练 怎么回事 -没事 |
[17:06] | Smile for the camera, Kurt. | 对著镜头笑笑吧 科特 |
[17:20] | We fucking did it. Holy shit. | 我们成功了 厉害 |
[17:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:24] | Uh, uh, w-what can I do? Where can I set up? | 我要做什么 我该在哪放设备 |
[17:26] | I mean, you should have, like, at least | 你应该 至少 |
[17:28] | called me. | 打给我吧 |
[17:29] | Or, you know, sent me a text. | 或者给我发个信息什么的 |
[17:30] | “OTW. | 告诉你一声 |
[17:31] | Uh, handcuff emoji, Kurt.” | 手铐符号再加上科特 |
[17:33] | Excuse me? We are a team. | -你说什么 -我们是一个团队啊 |
[17:34] | We keep each other in the loop. | 我们应该互通有无的 |
[17:36] | Like you kept me in the loop about Kurt’s secret cabin? | 就像你瞒著我科特有个秘密小屋一样互通有无吗 |
[17:38] | You know, the one you visited while | 就是你背著我去采访他时 |
[17:40] | you were interviewing him behind my back? | 去过的那间 |
[17:42] | I can see how that looks bad, but you know, | 我知道这看上去好像不太合适 |
[17:45] | you and I have different tactics. You knew that | 但你和我的策略不一样 你从 |
[17:47] | from the beginning. I explicitly asked you | -一开始就知道 -我已经很明确地 |
[17:48] | to stay away from Kurt. You could have blown up | 让你离科特远点了 你可能会把 |
[17:51] | this entire investigation for what? | 整个调查都搞砸的 |
[17:52] | A fucking podcast? | 就为了你那个狗屁播客吗 |
[17:54] | We’re done here. | 我没什么好说的了 |
[17:58] | ||
[18:07] | ||
[18:15] | ||
[18:16] | ||
[18:19] | ||
[18:28] | I hate the view from the cheap seats. | 我不喜欢坐在廉价座椅上看到的风景 |
[18:35] | ||
[18:52] | ||
[18:55] | This you? | 这是你的吗 |
[18:56] | She looks brand-new. Nice job. | 她看上去跟新的似的 干的不错 |
[18:59] | If this all looks good to you, I’m think I’m gonna head out. | 如果你觉得没问题那我就撤了 |
[19:01] | Hey, I-I got a 20. | 嘿 我 我给你20块 |
[19:03] | Help me move some cargo? | 帮我搬点货 |
[19:06] | Sure. | 好 |
[19:08] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[19:16] | You know, this is clearly a mistake. | 这很明显是个错误 |
[19:19] | I mean, I’ve never, ever in my life been involved in murder, | 我这一生 从没有杀过任何人 |
[19:22] | and I think deep down, you know that. | 我知道你深知这一点 |
[19:24] | I have no idea who this girl is. | 我完全不知道这个女孩是谁 |
[19:26] | Well, now I know you’re lying. | 我知道你在撒谎 |
[19:28] | You were living in Iron Lake when Iris disappeared. | 艾瑞斯失踪时你就住在艾恩湖附近 |
[19:32] | You must have seen these. They were everywhere. | 你肯定见过这些 贴的到处都是 |
[19:34] | I personally restocked them at the Truck Stop | 我还特意在卡车站多贴了点 |
[19:36] | where you ate every day. | 你每天都在那吃东西 |
[19:38] | Oh, of course. | 当然 |
[19:40] | This is your friend. | 这是你朋友 |
[19:41] | That’s right. The girl who ran away. | 对 这女孩离家出走了 |
[19:44] | She didn’t run away. She was murdered. | 她没有离家出走 她被谋杀了 |
[19:47] | That’s terrible news, but I do not understand | 这可真可怕 但我不明白 |
[19:49] | why you think that I would be involved. | 为什么你觉得我与此事有关 |
[19:51] | What time did Matt call you? What? | -马特什么时候打给你的 -什么 |
[19:53] | The night he suddenly turned up safe, out of nowhere? | 有天晚上他突然不知道从哪出现 |
[19:56] | Why? It’s important. | -为什么 -因为这很重要 |
[20:01] | Uh, I don’t know. Eight, nine? | 我不知道 8 9点 |
[20:03] | Did he FaceTime your cell or your computer? | 他是打到你的手机上还是电脑上 |
[20:05] | I was at home. | 我当时在家 |
[20:06] | Your records show no incoming calls from Matt. | 你的通话记录里根本没有马特打来的电话 |
[20:09] | On your computer or your cell. In fact, there are | 电脑和手机上都没有 实际上 |
[20:11] | no incoming calls from anyone on either line at all that night. | 整晚都没有任何人打过电话给你 |
[20:15] | None at your office at the Truck Stop, either, | 你货运公司的办公室电话也没响过 |
[20:17] | just in case you were about to lead me there. | 所以你也别想说是在办公室接的电话 |
[20:21] | Matt never called you. | 马特从来没有给你打过电话 |
[20:22] | I don’t understand how this is relevant. | 我不明白 这有什么关系呢 |
[20:24] | Well, neither did I. | 我也不明白 |
[20:26] | Why would you lie? | 为什么你要撒谎呢 |
[20:29] | What reason could you possibly have | 为什么要撒谎说 |
[20:32] | to fabricate a call with your son? | 与你儿子通过电话呢 |
[20:34] | Why call off a search if the missing person | 为什么在还没有找到失踪人员时 |
[20:37] | hadn’t been found? | 就取消搜救呢 |
[20:40] | Unless you knew where the search was going next | 除非你知道继续找下去会发现什么 |
[20:42] | and you were so afraid of what we would find | 而且你不希望他们发现 |
[20:44] | that you’d sacrifice your own son. | 所以你就牺牲了自己的儿子 |
[20:47] | Well, that is one wild, elaborate theory, Chief. | 局长 你这可真是个大胆的猜测啊 |
[20:52] | Have you ever been inside the Clarke Caves? | 你去过克拉克洞穴吗 |
[20:54] | Sure. You know, as a kid. | 当然 小时候去过 |
[20:56] | Couple times. Got high there. | 好几次 在那很开心 |
[20:58] | I mean, not since I left school. | 毕业后就没去过了 |
[21:01] | How did you get that scar? | 你那伤疤哪来的 |
[21:04] | Uh, I work with my hands. | 我干活啊 |
[21:08] | Listen, sweetheart, I feel for you. I do. | 听著 亲爱的 我理解你 真的 |
[21:11] | You must be devastated. She was your friend | 你肯定极为难过 她是你朋友 |
[21:14] | and you’re looking for someone to blame. | 你想找个人背锅 |
[21:16] | But you are not thinking straight. | 但你这思路错了 |
[21:18] | A mistake like this could cost you your job. | 这种错误可能会导致你丢了饭碗的 |
[21:21] | I’m worried about you. You should be worried | -我真担心你 -你应该担心的 |
[21:23] | about yourself. | 是你自己 |
[21:25] | Because we found DNA evidence on Iris’s body | 因为艾瑞斯尸体上的DNA报告 |
[21:27] | that proves everything. | 证明了一切 |
[21:30] | We’ve tested it against yours. | 我们已经跟你的对比过了 |
[21:33] | I never consented to a sample. | 我从没同意过让你们检测我的DNA |
[21:34] | You already gave us a swab, remember? | 你自愿让我们采集过样品 不记得了吗 |
[21:37] | During the search for your missing– or, | 就在我们搜救你所谓失踪 |
[21:39] | as you now claim– found son. | 又所谓找到的儿子的时候 |
[21:43] | It was a match. | 你的DNA跟现场的一致 |
[21:46] | I want to talk to my lawyer. | 我要请律师 |
[21:54] | ||
[21:59] | ||
[22:04] | You’re Harrison, right? | 你叫哈里森是吧 |
[22:07] | Yeah. Why? | 是啊 怎么了 |
[22:12] | Give this to your dad, okay? | 把这个给你爸 |
[22:16] | Okay. | 好 |
[22:20] | ||
[22:31] | ||
[22:33] | Hey. | Hey. |
[22:36] | ||
[22:38] | ||
[22:41] | I’m gonna go clean up. | 我去收拾一下 |
[22:43] | Okay. | 好 |
[22:50] | You know, you can’t just show up at my work like that. | 那是我工作的地方 你不能说来就来 |
[22:53] | I get that you’re worried about me, | 我知道你担心我 |
[22:55] | but I can take care of myself. | 但我可以照顾好自己 |
[23:00] | I know. | 我知道 |
[23:03] | Uh, um… almost forgot. | 差点忘了 |
[23:07] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[23:09] | Uh, one of the truckers gave it to me. | 一个卡车司机给我的 |
[23:10] | Said it was for you. | 说让我转交给你 |
[23:11] | Who was it? I’d never seen him before. | -是谁 -我以前没见过他 |
[23:14] | Uh, must’ve been one of Kurt’s guys. | 可能是科特的手下吧 |
[23:25] | ||
[23:34] | ||
[23:36] | What the fuck is this? | 这是什么玩意 |
[23:41] | What’s your game, Kurt? | 你搞什么鬼 科特 |
[23:48] | ||
[23:55] | ||
[23:58] | Miriam. | 米里亚姆 |
[24:01] | Come see. | 过来看 |
[24:09] | Oh. Oh… | |
[24:13] | ||
[24:15] | Oh… | |
[24:19] | ||
[24:23] | ||
[24:31] | ||
[24:45] | You have him now. Make him pay. | 你抓住他了 让他血债血偿 |
[24:48] | ||
[25:09] | ||
[25:11] | This is my life. | 这就是我的人生 |
[25:13] | A wolf among sheep. | 羊群中的狼 |
[25:15] | Hello! | 你们好 |
[25:18] | You’re free! Come on! | 你们自由了 走吧 |
[25:21] | Go. Come on. | 快走啊 |
[25:24] | Mrs. Gross’s sheep got out again. | 格罗斯夫人的羊跑出去了 |
[25:26] | Old Man Turner’s liable to shoot ’em | 如果它们溜达到老特纳的地盘上 |
[25:27] | if they wander onto his property. | 他恐怕会开枪打死它们 |
[25:29] | Fifteen minutes, tops. | 顶多15分钟 |
[25:31] | I hear ya. | 我听见了 |
[25:35] | ||
[25:41] | ||
[25:46] | Teddy? You here? | 泰迪 你在吗 |
[25:52] | No one here but me. | 除了我没有别人 |
[25:59] | And you. | 还有你 |
[26:02] | How’d you get in? | 你怎么进来的 |
[26:04] | Stay away from my son. | 离我儿子远点 |
[26:06] | That means you, your employees– | 这意味著你 你手下 |
[26:09] | or minions or whatever the fuck they are– | 或者亲信 或者管他妈的是谁都得离他远点 |
[26:12] | and whoever gave Harrison that envelope. | 还有给哈里森这封信的人 |
[26:16] | Is that really why you’re here? Curiosity? | 你来这就为这个吗 出于好奇心 |
[26:21] | You want to know what was in that envelope? | 你想知道信封里的东西是什么 |
[26:24] | ‘Cause I’ve heard | 因为我以前 |
[26:25] | this whole song and dance before. | 也听过这些废话 |
[26:28] | Harrison’s almost grown. You can’t control him… | 哈里森已经长大了 你不能控制他 |
[26:33] | Or me. Don’t you get it? | -或者我 -你不明白吗 |
[26:35] | You’re the one behind bars. | 你现在在牢里 |
[26:37] | You don’t have any power. Not anymore. | 你没有任何能力 不像以前了 |
[26:39] | What, this? | 别逗了 |
[26:41] | This situation is temporary. | 现在不过是暂时的 |
[26:45] | I saw what you are. | 我看见了你的所作所为 |
[26:49] | With my own eyes. | 亲眼所见 |
[26:52] | You think you can get rid of everything? | 你以为你能消除所有痕迹吗 |
[26:58] | Something always gets left behind. | 总会漏下蛛丝马迹的 |
[27:02] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[27:04] | Something always gets left behind. | 总会留下蛛丝马迹 |
[27:07] | ||
[27:09] | We can never erase all of our sins. | 我们永远不能清除所有的罪孽 |
[27:13] | Not even fire will do that. | 火都不行 |
[27:17] | ||
[27:20] | Hey, Jim, you remember that night that you | 吉姆 你还记得有天晚上 |
[27:22] | picked me up in front of The Tavern? | 你在酒馆前让我上车 |
[27:24] | Gave me a ride home? | 送我回家吗 |
[27:26] | It was snowing, right? | 当时还下著雪 对吧 |
[27:28] | Funny thing was… when I got home? | 有趣的是 当我到家后 |
[27:34] | Wasn’t snow on my jacket. It was ash. | 我发现外套上不是雪 是灰 |
[27:38] | You think you know everything, | 你以为自己无所不知 |
[27:41] | but I know one thing you don’t. | 但我知道一件你不知道的事 |
[27:45] | Titanium doesn’t melt. | 钛不会熔化 |
[27:48] | Fascinating. | 真有趣 |
[27:52] | Thanks for the science lesson. | 谢谢你给我上了堂科学课 |
[27:55] | ||
[28:05] | ||
[28:31] | ||
[28:36] | Almost like it was… | 就好像是 |
[28:39] | fate. | 命运吧 |
[28:43] | He knows. | 他知道了 |
[28:47] | ||
[28:51] | Kurt sent this through Harrison to prove a point. | 科特把这个交给哈里森是为了证明一件事 |
[28:54] | He’s got reach, even from behind bars. | 即便在牢里 他也有办法 |
[28:58] | He knows I killed his son. | 他知道我杀了他儿子 |
[29:01] | If it were me, I’d definitely want revenge. | 如果是我 我肯定会复仇 |
[29:05] | ||
[29:14] | Heading to work? | 上班去吗 |
[29:16] | Yup. Need a ride? | -嗯 -要我送你去吗 |
[29:17] | I’m good. | 不用了 |
[29:19] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[29:23] | A ride? That’s it? | 就送我上班而已 |
[29:25] | You’re not gonna give me any grief? | 你没打算让我不痛快 |
[29:27] | That’s it. | 就送你上班 |
[29:34] | ||
[29:37] | Kurt’s cracking. | 科特坦白了 |
[29:40] | His lawyer is definitely upset. | 他的律师看上去有点不痛快 |
[29:45] | We got him. | 我们抓到他了 |
[29:49] | Against my advice and counsel, | 考德威尔先生拒绝了我的建议 |
[29:52] | Mr. Caldwell wants to make a statement. | 他决定作出证供 |
[29:55] | Guess he’s got a guilty conscience. | 看来他知道内疚了 |
[29:59] | Call the D.A. She’s gonna want to see this herself. | 给地检打电话吧 她应该想亲自听听 |
[30:03] | My dad, Roger, | 我爸 罗杰 |
[30:07] | uh, was a drunk. | 是个酒鬼 |
[30:09] | Abusive. He used to knock my mom around. Uh… | 虐待狂 他经常打我妈 |
[30:14] | She would get restraining orders against him, | 她申请了限制令 |
[30:15] | but it never seemed to do any good. | 但好像也没什么用 |
[30:17] | So eventually, she, uh, packed up and left town. | 所以最后 她收拾了东西离开了镇 |
[30:22] | Only she forgot to take me with her, I guess. | 不过她忘记带上我了 |
[30:27] | Um… after-after my mom left, | 我妈妈离开后 |
[30:31] | my dad would take me on the road. | 我爸就带我到处辗转 |
[30:33] | Said it was, um, said it was cheaper than | 说 说这样比请保姆便宜 |
[30:37] | a babysitter and that I would learn more | 而且我可以学到 |
[30:40] | than I learned in school, but really the only thing | 比学校更多的东西 可是我唯一学到的 |
[30:43] | I learned was that he was a bigger asshole than I thought. | 就是 他比我想象的还要可恶得多 |
[30:48] | He used to pick up women. | 他经常找女人 |
[30:50] | “Lot Lizards,” he called them. Working girls. | 说她们是地方蜥蜴 那些性工作者 |
[30:54] | Uh, he’d bring them back to the truck | 他会把她们带上卡车 |
[30:56] | while I was supposed to be asleep. | 而我应该是睡著的 |
[30:58] | As I walk along, I wonder | 我独自行走 不禁想问 |
[31:00] | ||
[31:02] | A-what went wrong with our love | 我们的爱哪里出了问题 |
[31:04] | He liked to slap them around. | 他喜欢扇她们巴掌 |
[31:06] | Fuck them up pretty bad, actually. | 非常狠命地跟她们做爱 |
[31:08] | He was just so angry that my mom had left. | 他对我妈妈的离开感到非常生气 |
[31:11] | And he knew that they would never call the cops, | 他深知这些女人不会叫警察 |
[31:14] | ’cause even if they did, he’d be long gone. | 就算她们报警 他也早就离开了 |
[31:18] | While our hearts were young | 我们的心还很年轻 |
[31:21] | After they left, they were bruised and crying and… | 她们离开之后 会伤痕累累 哭哭啼啼 |
[31:26] | Tears are fallin’ and I feel a pain | 眼泪流下来 我感到痛苦 |
[31:30] | And I was just a little kid. | 而我只是个小孩子 |
[31:33] | I lived in fear that he would turn on me like that. | 我害怕 他也会对我拳打脚踢 |
[31:36] | This is all very sad, but we’re here about Iris. | 这些是很痛苦 不过我们是为了艾瑞斯来的 |
[31:40] | Uh… yeah. | 对 |
[31:43] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[31:45] | Sorry, uh… | 抱歉 |
[31:47] | Uh, right. So, I… | 对了 那个 |
[31:50] | I had my own truck routes by then, | 那时候我已经有了自己的卡车运输 |
[31:53] | and, uh, every time that our schedules | 每次我们开车 |
[31:56] | would overlap, uh, my dad would insist that I buy him a meal. | 遇上同一线路 我爸都会叫我请他吃饭 |
[31:59] | Because he said I owed him. | 因为他说我欠他的 |
[32:01] | So, uh, that night, we had dinner together. | 那天晚上 我们一起吃了晚饭 |
[32:04] | ||
[32:06] | And afterward, I was gassing up my truck, | 之后 我在给我的车加油 |
[32:10] | and that’s when I saw her. | 那时候我看见了她 |
[32:14] | Your friend, Iris. | 你朋友艾瑞斯 |
[32:17] | Walking alone. | 一个人在路上走 |
[32:20] | ||
[32:22] | And I saw her get in the truck with my dad. | 我看见她上了我爸的车 |
[32:26] | He was in such a foul mood. | 他当时心情很不好 |
[32:27] | I really should’ve said something to her. | 我真应该跟她说点什么 |
[32:29] | I should have stopped her. | 我应该阻止她的 |
[32:30] | Until then I’ll always be | 在那之外 我一直对你 |
[32:33] | Hey. | |
[32:36] | Devoted to you | 全心全意 |
[32:40] | I’m Kurt. | 我是科特 |
[32:41] | Iris. | 艾瑞斯 |
[32:43] | Where you headed? | 你要去哪儿 |
[32:44] | Away. | 离开这里 |
[32:48] | ||
[32:56] | And they drove off and that’s the last I saw of her. | 他们开车走了 我再也没有见过她 |
[33:02] | I guess I hoped that that’s all it was, right? | 我希望她只是搭了个车 |
[33:05] | Just a ride, you know? | 没发生其他事 |
[33:06] | You know, it’s rough out there. | 外面很危险 |
[33:09] | Young girl like you shouldn’t be alone. | 你这样的小姑娘不该一个人出来 |
[33:12] | I wasn’t supposed to be alone. | 我本来不是一个人的 |
[33:14] | I was supposed to be with my best friend. | 本来应该跟我最好的朋友一起走的 |
[33:18] | Ex-best friend. | 以前最好的朋友 |
[33:22] | ||
[33:28] | I should take you home. Fuck you. | -我送你回家吧 -靠 |
[33:29] | I don’t want to go home. | 我不想回家 |
[33:31] | You have no idea what happens to girls out there. | 你根本不知道女孩子在外面会遇上什么坏人 |
[33:33] | No one to protect them, keep them safe. | 没人保护 没人照顾 |
[33:35] | You don’t want that life. I’m not going back. | -你不会想过那种生活的 -我不要回去 |
[33:37] | If you won’t give me a ride… Hey, hey. | -如果你不搭我 -嘿嘿 |
[33:38] | …then let me the fuck out. Stay in here! | -那就让我下车 -待在这里 |
[33:40] | ||
[33:41] | ||
[33:42] | Fucking bitch! | 狗娘们 |
[33:46] | ||
[33:56] | I’m trying to help you. Don’t you fucking understand? | 我是想帮你 你他妈不明白吗 |
[33:59] | ||
[34:05] | ||
[34:07] | ||
[34:14] | ||
[34:29] | Yeah, and everybody in town said that, uh, | 对 镇上的人都说 |
[34:32] | you know, she had run off. | 她离家出走了 |
[34:33] | And I-I guess I wanted to believe that, too. | 估计我也希望是这样 |
[34:37] | That she had started a new life somewhere. | 她在什么地方开始了新生活 |
[34:41] | He did this. | 是他干的 |
[34:42] | That DNA you found, that’s my dad’s. | 你发现的DNA是我爸的 |
[34:44] | I can’t believe what I’m hearing. | 真不敢相信你说的话 |
[34:46] | I’m sorry, Angela. I should’ve said something. | 抱歉 安吉拉 我早该说点什么的 |
[34:49] | I had no idea he was capable. | 我不知道他会干出这种事 |
[34:51] | I mean, I have been living with… | 我一直要忍受这些 |
[34:52] | You have been living with this? | 你一直在忍受 |
[34:54] | What about Miriam? What about me?! | 那米里亚姆呢 我呢 |
[34:56] | ||
[35:07] | The test said there’s a 67% chance that it is him. | 检测结果表明有67%的几率是他 |
[35:09] | Which leaves 33% reasonable doubt it isn’t him. | 那还有33%的合理怀疑不是他 |
[35:13] | More than enough for any jury to acquit. | 这些怀疑足够让任何陪审团认定他无罪了 |
[35:26] | Here you go, Mr. Caldwell. No hard feelings, kid. | -你可以走了 考德威尔先生 -不伤和气 孩子 |
[35:30] | It’s your boss that owes me the apology. | 是你的领导该向我道歉 |
[35:33] | We have to follow where the evidence points, sir. | 我们必须跟著证据调查 先生 |
[35:35] | It was a righteous arrest. We got the truth. | 这次逮捕是合法的 我们查清了真相 |
[35:38] | Finally. Yes, you did, didn’t you? | -终于 -没错 是不是 |
[35:41] | ||
[35:44] | You know, we could’ve spared you the inconvenience | 如果多年前你主动来说明 |
[35:46] | if you had come forward all those years ago. | 我们也不会给你造成这些麻烦了 |
[35:48] | Not to mention the victim’s family… | 更别说受害者的家属 |
[35:53] | ||
[36:02] | Sorry for your loss. | 请你节哀顺变 |
[36:17] | ||
[36:22] | This is a game of chess. | 这是一局游戏 |
[36:24] | Every time Kurt makes a move, he wants you to think you’re ahead. | 他每走一步 都让你误以为你是领先一步 |
[36:29] | But you’re not. | 可是你没有 |
[36:31] | He’s always got a plan. | 他总是提前布局 |
[36:32] | That screw is a loose end. | 那个螺钉就是节外生枝 |
[36:37] | I hate loose ends. | 我讨厌节外生枝 |
[36:40] | ||
[36:55] | Surgical screws come in sets. | 手术螺钉都是一套一套的 |
[36:57] | Kurt’s office is as good a place as any to start looking. | 科特的办公室就是开始寻找的好地方 |
[37:31] | Elric Kane. $5,000. | 艾瑞克·凯恩 5万 |
[37:34] | Who the hell is Elric Kane? | 艾瑞克·凯恩又是谁 |
[37:36] | And what does he owe Kurt? | 他又欠科特什么 |
[37:40] | ||
[37:42] | ||
[37:48] | ||
[38:00] | Have you heard? | 听说了吗 |
[38:02] | Kurt’s been released. Holy shit. That’s great! | -科特被释放了 -我滴神 那太好了 |
[38:04] | Yep. I was so scared. | 我之前太害怕了 |
[38:06] | I’m gonna have to kill him. | 我必须杀了他 |
[38:08] | I knew it couldn’t… | 我知道这不能 |
[38:09] | ||
[38:13] | All I want is you | 我只想要你 |
[38:18] | Logan called. | 洛根打电话了 |
[38:20] | He thought you might need a friend. | 他觉得你可能需要朋友 |
[38:21] | Which I know I’m not. | 我知道我不是你朋友 |
[38:23] | Not after what I pulled. | 尤其是我干了那种事 |
[38:24] | But… | 但是 |
[38:26] | I figured someone was better than no one. | 我想著有人来总比没人好 |
[38:36] | Oh. No, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[38:40] | I was so sure it was him. | 我那么确定就是他 |
[38:44] | I don’t know. Maybe it is the dad. | 不知道 可能真是他爸干的 |
[38:47] | I don’t know what to believe, | 我不知道该相信什么 |
[38:48] | what to tell her mom. | 该怎么跟她妈妈说了 |
[38:50] | In my job, you learn to live with… | 干我这一行 你必须接受 |
[38:53] | unsatisfying endings. | 不圆满的结局 |
[38:56] | You know, because sometimes it is an accident | 因为有时候那就是意外 |
[38:58] | or there is no motive | 根本没有动机 |
[39:00] | or the killer is dead by the time you catch up. | 或者等你查明真相时凶手已经死了 |
[39:03] | What matters, Angela, is that you did the work. | 重要的是 安吉拉 你尽职尽责了 |
[39:06] | And you can’t blame yourself for anything else. | 你不能因此而自责 |
[39:10] | I was supposed to go with her. | 我本来应该跟她一起走的 |
[39:14] | We had a plan. | 我们计划好了 |
[39:15] | She was pissed when I backed out. | 她对我的反悔非常生气 |
[39:17] | She said I was a poser. | 她说我是个假模假式的人 |
[39:20] | If I’d gone with her, she’d be safe. | 如果我跟她一起走 她就不会有危阿 |
[39:23] | No. Or you’d both be dead. | 不 有可能你们俩都死了 |
[39:30] | I thought that finding Iris would make up for it all. | 我以为找到艾瑞斯可以弥补一切 |
[39:36] | But I don’t feel better. | 可是我并没有感觉好受一点 |
[39:37] | I just fucking miss her. | 我真的很想念她 |
[39:41] | Shots? | 来一杯 |
[39:43] | Look, at the very least, | 至少 |
[39:45] | know that you’re not alone. | 你不是一个人 |
[39:46] | I mean, I got some really creepy vibes from Kurt, too. | 我也觉得科特这人让人■得慌 |
[39:50] | It’s the kind that I tell my listeners to run away from | 我会告诉我的听友尽快远离 |
[39:53] | as fast as they can. | 这种人 |
[39:54] | But you didn’t run. Mm-mm. | 可是你没有逃 |
[39:56] | I didn’t have to. | 我没必要逃 |
[39:57] | You know, luckily, Jim showed up | 因为正好吉姆出现了 |
[39:58] | at just the right time to save my ass. | 救了我一命 |
[40:01] | Which, in retrospect, is also weird. | 不过回想起来 这也很奇怪 |
[40:04] | Yeah, his excuse about checking on the cabin was weak. | 他说来查看小木屋的理由也站不住脚 |
[40:08] | Uh, he followed you there. | 他跟著你们去了那里 |
[40:11] | That’s creepy. He overheard | -好变态 -他无意间 |
[40:12] | you and Kurt talking about Matt. | 听说你和科特谈到马特 |
[40:14] | He said something didn’t sit right. | 他说有些地方不对劲 |
[40:17] | That doesn’t make sense. | 那也不对啊 |
[40:19] | No, Kurt and I were sitting at the bar, | 科特和我坐在吧台边 |
[40:21] | and Jim was actually sitting at this table. | 而吉姆坐在自己的桌子旁边 |
[40:25] | I mean, can you hear what Brian and Fred are fighting about | 你从这里能听见布莱恩二号弗雷德 |
[40:27] | from over here? | 在吵什么吗 |
[40:31] | ||
[40:34] | Neither can I. | 我也听不见 |
[40:37] | Unless… | 除非 |
[40:38] | I’ll take a pastrami on rye. | 我要一块黑麦熏牛肉 |
[40:40] | You want fries with that? | 要炸一下吗 |
[40:42] | Yeah. Let’s live dangerously. | 炸吧 不健康生活也要尝试一下 |
[40:46] | He charged his phone. | 他在那里给手机充上电 |
[40:48] | Left it next to us while we were talking. | 我们谈话时手机就放在我们旁边 |
[40:50] | He could’ve recorded us. | 他可能给我们录音了 |
[40:51] | Why would he record you? | 他干嘛要给你录音 |
[40:53] | Fuck if I know. | 我怎么知道 |
[40:55] | Yeah, you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[40:56] | It’s too weird. | 是挺奇怪的 |
[40:58] | But it was also weird that he was eating pie with Kurt | 更奇怪的是 他明知道科特是我的首要 |
[41:01] | after he knew Kurt was my prime suspect. | 嫌疑人 他还跟科特一起吃东西 |
[41:04] | Okay, now I’m thoroughly confused. | 现在我是完全蒙圈了 |
[41:07] | What? Okay. | 你说什么 |
[41:09] | First Kurt is creepy | 先生科特很奇怪 |
[41:11] | and now Jim. | 现在吉姆也奇奇怪怪的 |
[41:13] | If he wasn’t your boyfriend, | 又不是他是你男朋友 |
[41:15] | I would totally do a deep dive. | 我肯定要深挖一下他底细了 |
[41:18] | But it’s not like he’s hiding anything from you. | 不过他也没隐瞒你什么 |
[41:20] | I mean, you’re the chief of police. | 毕竟 你是警察局长嘛 |
[41:28] | ||
[41:29] | ||
[41:48] | Hey, shit stain. | 嘿 垃圾 |
[41:50] | Yeah, you. | 说的就是你 |
[41:51] | You know our captain’s out for the fuckin’ season | 知道吗 就是因为你 我们队长 |
[41:54] | ’cause of you, right? | 真个季赛都参加不了了 |
[41:55] | How do you feel now, tough guy? | 你现在觉得怎么样 硬汉子 |
[41:57] | ||
[42:05] | What the fuck? | 搞什么 |
[42:06] | You psycho! Hey! | -变态 -嘿 |
[42:07] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[42:10] | Goddamn it! | 该死 |
[42:11] | Leave me alone! | 别管我 |
[42:12] | I can’t. | 我不能不管 |
[42:13] | Why? | 为什么 |
[42:16] | I just want to talk. | 我只想谈谈 |
[42:18] | Why? So you can call me a psycho, too? | 所以你也好叫我变态吗 |
[42:22] | Fuck it. | 算了 |
[42:24] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[42:25] | You were right before, | 之前是对的 |
[42:26] | and-and you’re right now. | 现在也是对的 |
[42:28] | Right about what? | 什么是对的 |
[42:29] | I’m fucked-up. | 我完蛋了 |
[42:31] | I-I’m fucked-up, and I always have been. | 我完蛋了一直都是 |
[42:34] | You’re not. | 你不是 |
[42:44] | I always had bad dreams. | 我一直做各种梦 |
[42:46] | ||
[42:48] | Nightmares. | 噩梦连连 |
[42:49] | ||
[42:52] | When I listened to that podcast… | 当我听著那个播客 |
[42:55] | it all came flooding back. | 这些就像潮水一样涌现 |
[42:59] | They weren’t nightmares. | 那些不是噩梦 |
[43:01] | ||
[43:03] | They were real. | 是真实发生的事 |
[43:07] | ||
[43:08] | ||
[43:13] | I remember everything. | 我什么都记得 |
[43:15] | ||
[43:22] | There, there. | 好了好了 |
[43:25] | Daddy will be home soon. | 爸比马上就回来 |
[43:31] | I’m so fucking angry. | 我非常非常生气 |
[43:35] | I think about it all the time. | 我一直在想这件事 |
[43:39] | Hurting people. | 伤害别人 |
[43:41] | ||
[43:46] | Doing what he did to Mom. | 让别人尝尝他对妈妈做的那些 |
[43:49] | You’ve always known, | 你一直都知道 |
[43:51] | haven’t you? | 是不是 |
[43:55] | That’s why you left. | 所以你才离开 |
[43:57] | Harrison… No. | -哈里森 -不 |
[44:00] | ||
[44:02] | Yo, Scott! | 哟 斯科特 |
[44:04] | Let me get a ride. Harrison! | -我搭个车 -哈里森 |
[44:10] | Hey! | |
[44:13] | ||
[44:16] | Shit. | 该死 |
[44:19] | Damn it. | 糟糕了 |
[44:24] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[44:25] | I have to tell Harrison everything. | 我必须向哈里森和盘托出 |
[44:30] | ||
[44:34] |