时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Previously on New Blood… | |
[00:05] | I think this is human skin. | |
[00:07] | She bit her attacker. | |
[00:09] | What if Iris was just the first? | |
[00:11] | [Deb] He’s drifting further and further toward Kurt. | |
[00:13] | What could possibly go wrong? | |
[00:14] | I like you. I thought | |
[00:16] | -you liked me, too. – Last night, | |
[00:18] | you broke that kid’s elbow. | |
[00:19] | Oh! | |
[00:21] | Kurt Caldwell, you’re under arrest for the murder | |
[00:22] | -of Iris Broussard. – Who? | |
[00:24] | Give this to your dad. | |
[00:25] | -Stay away from my son. – Titanium | |
[00:28] | doesn’t melt. | |
[00:29] | He knows. | |
[00:30] | Jim showed up at just the right time, | |
[00:32] | which is also weird. | |
[00:34] | I would totally do a deep dive. | |
[00:35] | But it’s not like he’s hiding anything from you. | |
[00:37] | I’m fucked up, and I always have been. | |
[00:39] | I remember everything. | |
[00:40] | Daddy will be home soon. | |
[00:43] | And I think about it all the time, hurting people. | |
[00:46] | [Dexter] The stab wound doesn’t match the story | |
[00:48] | he told Angela. Something’s off. | |
[00:50] | This wound wasn’t made by a hunting knife. | |
[00:53] | Harrison brought his own weapon to school that day. | |
[00:55] | He has my Dark Passenger. | |
[00:59] | What the fuck?! | |
[01:00] | -Hey, psycho! – That’s enough. | |
[01:03] | I have to tell Harrison everything. | |
[01:12] | On a hill far away | 在一个偏远的山坡 |
[01:16] | Stood an old rugged cross | 立著一个破旧的十字架 |
[01:19] | The emblem | 这个标志 |
[01:21] | Of suffering and shame | 象征痛苦和耻辱 |
[01:26] | And I love that old cross | 我喜欢那个旧十字架 |
[01:29] | Hey, psycho! | 嘿 变态 |
[01:31] | Where the dearest and best | 最珍贵最美好的 |
[01:33] | For a world | 在那个世界 |
[01:35] | Of lost sinners was slain | 迷失的罪人被杀 |
[01:40] | And I’ll cherish the old rugged cross | 我会珍视这个破旧的十字架 |
[01:45] | Cross | 十字架 |
[01:47] | Till my trophies | 直到拿到我的战利品 |
[01:50] | At last I lay down… | 最终我倒下 |
[01:55] | What you got now, ass wipe? | 你还有什么本事 混账东西 |
[02:03] | What the fuck?! | 搞什么 |
[02:05] | Psycho. | 变态 |
[02:08] | Fuck. | 靠 |
[02:15] | Oh. Oh. | |
[02:19] | Holy shit, man! | 老天爷 |
[02:20] | You fucking killed him! | 你他妈杀了他 |
[02:23] | Ah! No! | 不 |
[02:37] | And I’ll cherish the old rugged cross | 我会珍视这破旧的十字架 |
[02:41] | Old rugged cross | 破旧的十字架 |
[02:44] | Till my trophies | 直到拿到我的战利品 |
[02:46] | At last I lay down | 最终我倒下 |
[02:50] | Yes, I will cling | 是 我会紧紧 |
[02:53] | To the old rugged cross | 握住这破旧的十字架 |
[02:58] | And exchange it | 用来交换 |
[03:00] | Some day for a crown… | 某一天的皇冠 |
[03:15] | Who the hell is this guy? | 这家伙是谁 |
[03:24] | Afternoon, Mr. Caldwell. | 下午好 考德威尔先生 |
[03:29] | Hey, Elric, could you turn the fucking | 艾瑞克 能不能把那该死的 |
[03:32] | hillbilly music down a little? | 乡村音乐关小点 |
[03:34] | Yeah. Sor-Sorry. | 好的 不好意思 |
[03:36] | The old ru… | 破旧的 |
[03:38] | Everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[03:40] | Yeah, everything’s fine. | 嗯 没事 |
[03:42] | Just checking in. How’s your job coming? | 打来问问 你的任务怎么样了 |
[03:45] | Oh, I got your fish-and-game guy. | 我抓到了你要的那个人 |
[03:48] | Oh, easy as pie. You handling his son? | 小菜一碟 你搞定他儿子了吗 |
[03:50] | My son? | 我儿子 |
[03:51] | I’m handling everything. | 我会搞定的 |
[03:53] | I’ll see you soon. | 等会儿见 |
[03:54] | slow, suspenseful music | |
[04:46] | up-tempo, dramatic music | |
[04:53] | Fuck. | 靠 |
[05:03] | Ah. | |
[05:12] | ||
[05:20] | Fuck! | 靠 |
[05:50] | ||
[06:04] | It almost fell, oh, my God. | 差点倒了 天哪 |
[06:16] | Hello? | 喂 |
[06:18] | Hey, Harrison, I’m headed to the Truck Stop. Are you there? | 嘿 哈里森 我马上到卡车站 你在吗 |
[06:22] | I thought you were in jail. | 我以为你进监狱了 |
[06:23] | Oh, no, no, no. | 没有没有 |
[06:25] | That… We got that cleared up. | 那个事已经说清楚了 |
[06:26] | That was just a misunderstanding. | 不过是个误会 |
[06:27] | Cool. Cool. | 那就好 |
[06:29] | Y-Yeah, actually, I, um… | 那个 其实 我 |
[06:31] | I-I’m not at the Truck Stop | 我现在没在 |
[06:34] | right now. I had to leave a little early, uh, | 卡车站 我要提前一点走 |
[06:36] | ’cause my dad came by, we had a huge fight. | 因为我爸来过了 我们大吵了一架 |
[06:38] | What do you mean, a huge fight? You okay? | 怎么大吵一架了 你没事吧 |
[06:40] | Yeah, I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[06:42] | Yeah, well, it doesn’t sound like it. | 好吧 听起来可不像没事 |
[06:44] | Your dad just doesn’t let up, does he? | 你爸就是喜欢较劲 是不是 |
[06:47] | Is he with you now? | 他现在跟你在一起吗 |
[06:49] | N-No, I, um… I don’t know where he is. | 没 我 我不知道他在哪儿 |
[06:52] | Mm. | |
[06:54] | Uh, well, did he call you to check to see if you’re okay? | 他有没有打电话来问你怎么样了 |
[06:57] | No. | 没 |
[07:00] | Okay. Well, I’m sure he’s just, uh, tied up with something. | 好吧 他肯定 肯定在忙什么事 |
[07:04] | Hey, listen, buddy, uh, where are you? | 伙计 你现在在哪儿 |
[07:08] | Um, I’m a-across the street from the-the Christmas tree lot. | 我在圣诞树集市对面 |
[07:12] | Okay, you stay right there, all right? | 好吧 你就在那儿等著 好吗 |
[07:14] | I’m gonna come and pick you up. | 我马上来接你 |
[07:17] | I got a surprise for you. | 我有个惊喜给你 |
[07:18] | slow, ominous music | |
[07:41] | I got to lose this guy, | 我必须甩掉这个家伙 |
[07:43] | get back to his truck and find my son. | 回到他的卡车上 找到我儿子 |
[07:55] | Hey. What’s up? | 嘿 什么事 |
[07:58] | It’s Christmas Eve is what’s up. | 今晚是平安夜啊 |
[07:59] | -Go home. | 回家吧 |
[08:01] | Yeah. I’m… I’m headed out soon. | 嗯 我马上就走 |
[08:04] | -You good? – I will be. | -你没事吧 -会好的 |
[08:07] | Well, you know, if you ever, uh, | 你知道 如果 |
[08:09] | want to grab a drink or anything… | 你想找人喝一杯什么的 |
[08:13] | …I’m sure that Jim would love to hear from you. | 我肯定吉姆很乐意陪你去的 |
[08:17] | Did you hear that we-we had drinks the other night? | 你听说了吗 那天晚上我们一起喝酒了 |
[08:19] | -I didn’t. – You know, he acts | -没听说 -知道吗 他 |
[08:20] | all easy breezy, but underneath, he’s… | 表现得毫不在乎 其实打心里 |
[08:22] | He cares a lot | 他非常 |
[08:24] | about you and Harrison. I mean, look at how | 在乎你和哈里森 毕竟看到他儿子差点 |
[08:26] | upset he got after his kid almost OD’d. | 药物过量致死他有多抓狂 |
[08:28] | Nearly killed that drug dealer. | 差点把药贩子给杀了 |
[08:30] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[08:33] | Uh, that’s right. You were, um… | 对了 你当时在 |
[08:35] | You were in New York. Well, we went to Crystal Bar | 你当时在纽约 我们去水晶酒吧 |
[08:39] | to arrest the drug dealer, Miles O’Flynn. | 逮捕毒贩迈尔斯·奥弗琳 |
[08:42] | Jim had already found the guy | 吉姆已经先一步找到他 |
[08:44] | and was, uh, beating the shit out of him. | 把他揍得屁滚尿流 |
[08:47] | -How did you not tell me this? – Oh, I meant to. I just… | -你怎么没跟我说这事 -我想说的 只是 |
[08:49] | Okay, look, I didn’t want it to look like | 我不想让你觉得 |
[08:51] | I was talking shit about your boyfriend. | 我在说你男友坏话 |
[08:53] | Uh, his anger got the best of him. | 他当时气得上头 |
[08:55] | If-if it was my kid, I probably would have reacted the same way. | 如果是我儿子 我可能反应跟他一样 |
[09:00] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 抱歉 对不起 |
[09:02] | I-I-I wasn’t trying to, you know, | 我不是故意要 |
[09:04] | make you upset or anything. I– | 让你不安或是什么的 |
[09:06] | Oh, it’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事没事 |
[09:07] | It’s… it’s been a tough week. | 真是个糟心的一周 |
[09:11] | eerie, dramatic music | |
[09:34] | [Dexter] I really hate it when I’m the one who’s bleeding. | 我真讨厌受伤流血的是我自己 |
[09:38] | slow, suspenseful music | |
[09:51] | Your son’s blood. | 你儿子的血 |
[09:53] | It’s all on your hands. | 沾满了你的双手 |
[09:58] | Goddamn save him. | 赶紧去救他 |
[10:00] | I’m working on it. | 我正在想办法 |
[10:10] | That’s it. I guarantee it’ll make you feel dyno-mite. | 对了 我保证定会让你感觉如梦如幻 |
[10:15] | -Shit. No, I wasn’t doing shit! – Hey! Hey, hey! | -草 我什么都没干 -嘿 嘿 |
[10:18] | You’ve got some time to talk. | 你有时间聊聊吗 |
[10:20] | Fucking bullshit! I was just | 别胡扯了 我只是 |
[10:22] | -drinking a beer, man. – Relax, Miles. | -来喝杯啤酒 -别紧张 迈尔斯 |
[10:24] | I’m not gonna hurt you or bust you. | 我不会伤害你 也不会抓你 |
[10:26] | I’m here to ask you about your encounter with Jim Lindsay. | 我是来问你跟吉姆·林赛的事 |
[10:29] | Who? | 谁 |
[10:30] | He was the guy who did that to your face. | 把你脸揍成这样的人 |
[10:31] | Oh. That guy. Fucking lunatic. | 那家伙 是个疯子 |
[10:35] | Yeah. I’m still thinking about pressing charges. | 我还在考虑要不要起诉他呢 |
[10:37] | Do you want to tell me what went down? | 你要告诉我到底怎么回事吗 |
[10:39] | This isn’t like a trick or something, right? | 这不会是陷阱吧 |
[10:42] | Like, you’re not trying to entrap me? | 你不是在给我下套吧 |
[10:43] | Okay? ‘Cause I’m not fucking stupid. | 我他妈可不傻 |
[10:45] | No? Well, you help me out, I’ll return the favor. | 没 你要是帮我 我也会帮你 |
[10:50] | Okay. All right. | 好吧 |
[10:53] | So, I was at the bar, having a drink, | 当时我在酒吧 喝著酒 |
[10:57] | when that, uh, Jim dude, or whatever his name is, | 那个叫吉姆还是什么的家伙 |
[11:00] | comes over to me, all friendly and shit. | 靠过来 假装友好的 |
[11:01] | -Friendly? – Yeah. He asks me | -友好 -对 他问我 |
[11:05] | if I could… do him a favor. | 能不能帮他个忙 |
[11:08] | Heard you might know where to get some blues. | 听说你知道在哪儿可以搞到蓝色小药片 |
[11:10] | Follow me outside. | 跟我到外面来 |
[11:12] | He asked you for drugs? | 他问你要毒品 |
[11:14] | Your words, not mine. | 你说的 不是我 |
[11:16] | Anyway, so he gets me outside over by the dumpsters. | 总之 他跟我来到外面垃圾桶旁边 |
[11:23] | So I could… | 我好 |
[11:24] | So you could do him that favor? | 你好帮他那个忙 |
[11:26] | Right. Except out of nowhere, he fucking jumped me. | 对 只不过突然之间 他对我下手 |
[11:29] | He just started attacking you with no provocation? | 他没有言语挑衅直接就对你动手了吗 |
[11:32] | Yeah, just started swinging at me. | 对 直接朝我挥拳 |
[11:34] | And look, okay, this is gonna sound crazy, | 听我说 这肯定听起来很不可思议 |
[11:36] | but before he started pounding on me, | 但是在他打我之前 |
[11:38] | he poked me in the neck, with, like, a needle or some shit. | 他好像拿根针什么的戳了我脖子 |
[11:42] | -A needle? – Yeah, and so, I was like, | -针 -对 所以我就想 |
[11:44] | “What the fuck?” And I look up, and I see the police rolling up, | 搞什么 然后我抬头 看到警察来了 |
[11:47] | and I’m like, what the actual fuck? | 我想 这下真麻烦了 |
[11:49] | And that’s when he started throwing fists, man. | 然后他就开始用拳头揍我 |
[11:53] | -Wait. Wait. – He’s got fast hands, yo. | -慢著 -他出手很快 |
[11:55] | He starts punching you after the cops show up? | 他是在警察出现之后开始揍你的 |
[11:57] | Yeah, man. Yeah, just right as they rolled up. | 对 警察一出现他就开始揍我 |
[12:00] | And the thing he poked you with, you’re sure it was a needle? | 他戳你那东西 你确定是针管吗 |
[12:02] | Well, I-I didn’t really get a good look at it, okay? | 我当时也没机会看清楚 |
[12:04] | It all happened so fast, but, like, I mean, look. | 发生的太快了 但是你看 |
[12:06] | I still got the fucking mark. Check it. | 我这里还有印子呢 自己看 |
[12:34] | Kurt said I had to bring you in alive. | 科特说我必须带活口去见他 |
[12:36] | You know what? | 但现在这情况 |
[12:38] | ||
[12:41] | He’ll just have to understand. | 我觉得他只能理解理解了 |
[12:47] | ||
[12:50] | Right? | 好了 |
[12:53] | I mean, you know, shit. | 好了 妈的 |
[13:02] | I think the school’s closed for, you know, Christmas break. | 圣诞节 学校应该放假关了吧 |
[13:07] | Yeah, well, they haven’t changed the locks | 自从我当了马特的摔跤教练 |
[13:09] | since I was Matt’s wrestling coach, so… | 学校就没有换过锁 所以 |
[13:12] | What about security cameras? | 那安保监控呢 |
[13:14] | Oh, you mean for our precious children? | 你以为那些为了宝贝孩子的 |
[13:16] | No, those are reserved for tracking white deer | 不是 那些是为了追踪白鹿的 |
[13:20] | because that’s what’s important, right? | 因为那才重要 对吧 |
[13:22] | Sometimes it feels good to be bad. | 有时候做点坏事的感觉很爽 |
[13:24] | Don’t you think? | 是不是 |
[13:28] | Yeah. | 对 |
[13:30] | Besides, what are they gonna do– arrest me? Again? | 再说了 他们还能怎么样 又逮捕我吗 |
[13:53] | Fucking snow. | 该死的雪 |
[13:55] | Even a three-year-old could track me. | 就算是三岁小孩也能困住我 |
[14:21] | Come on, big man, head on down that creek | 快点 大个子 沿著溪流下去 |
[14:23] | so I can get back to my son. | 好回到我儿子身边 |
[14:31] | First perfect game | 学校历史中 |
[14:33] | -in school history. – That’s Matt? | -第一次完胜比赛 -那是马特吗 |
[14:35] | Yeah. He was about your age. | 是 跟你年龄差不多 |
[14:39] | Ah, I used to go to every one of his games. | 以前他每次比赛我都去看 |
[14:41] | That’s what I loved most about being a dad. | 作为一个父亲 这是我最喜欢的事 |
[14:44] | Whoa. He lettered in three sports? | 他参加了三项运动呢 |
[14:49] | Yeah. He was… | 是啊 他 |
[14:53] | he was special. | 很特别 |
[14:55] | Well, how’s he doing? Have you talked to him lately? | 他怎么样 你最近跟他有联系吗 |
[14:58] | Actually… I haven’t, you know. | 没有 |
[15:01] | Uh, we never really communicated very well. | 我们一直没什么沟通 |
[15:03] | Not like you and me. | 跟你我不一样 |
[15:05] | Oh. | |
[15:09] | Does that mean he’s not coming home for Christmas? | 那他是不是不会回来过圣诞了 |
[15:11] | Uh… you know, with all the search party, | 这么多搜救队 |
[15:15] | I think he’s afraid to show his face around here. | 我想他可能不敢露面 |
[15:18] | That’s too bad. | 那就糟了 |
[15:21] | People are pretty forgiving. | 人们很容易原谅彼此 |
[15:22] | Especially during the holidays. | 尤其是在假期时 |
[15:26] | Not everyone. | 不是所有人都如此 |
[15:29] | Hey, let’s go have some fun, huh? Come on. | 嘿 我们去玩会吧 走吧 |
[15:44] | Oldest trick in the goddamn book. | 最古老的把戏 |
[15:46] | You want to play games? | 你想玩是吧 |
[15:48] | I can do this all fucking day. | 我可以玩一整天 |
[15:51] | [Dexter] You might have all day, but I don’t. | 也许你有一整天 可我没有 |
[16:01] | -Shit. This is great. Yeah. Right? | -见鬼 这地方真好 -是啊 |
[16:05] | Small towns love them some sport, huh? | 小镇人就喜欢运动 |
[16:09] | I mean, what else we gonna do, right? | 毕竟没什么别的好做是吧 |
[16:11] | Okay. | 好了 |
[16:17] | Uh, let’s see… | 我看看哈 |
[16:19] | That one… | 那个 |
[16:20] | All right. | 好 |
[16:24] | -Put that ball right in here. – All right. | -把球放在这 -好 |
[16:27] | All right, wait for me to get down there. | 等我到那边去 |
[16:28] | Okay. | 好了 |
[16:36] | Okay. | 好 |
[16:40] | All right, anytime. | 好 我准备好了 |
[16:54] | Whoa! | |
[16:56] | Wow. Matt’s got nothing on you, huh? | 马特看来是遗传了你的运动细胞啊 |
[16:58] | Yeah, well, I led the Mountain League | 我大四时带领山地联盟 |
[17:00] | in batting my senior year. | 赢得了年度击球手 |
[17:01] | Taught him everything… | 教会了他一切 |
[17:04] | he knows. All right, that’s enough. | 他很在行 好了 |
[17:06] | Let’s turn this thing off before I hurt myself showing off. | 我们还是把这关了吧 一会显摆时再弄伤了自己 |
[17:12] | You ever play? | 你玩过吗 |
[17:14] | -What, Jim never taught you? – No. | -怎么 吉姆没教过你吗 -没 |
[17:19] | All right. Let’s see what you got. | 好吧 让我们看看你的本事吧 |
[17:34] | Summer camp. | 夏令营 |
[17:36] | Perfect place for a serial killer | 一个连环杀手 |
[17:38] | to make his stand. | 扬名立万的地方 |
[17:43] | All right. Batter up! | 好了 准备击球 |
[17:48] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[17:49] | It’s okay, you don’t have to apologize. | 没事 没必要道歉 |
[17:51] | Okay. Here you go. | 来了 |
[17:54] | It’s all right. | 没事 |
[17:57] | You just weren’t taught right. | 你姿势不对 |
[17:59] | Y-You’re swinging with your wrists, all right? | 你用的是手腕的力量 |
[18:02] | Good instincts, but you’ve got to use | 你的本能反应不错 |
[18:04] | your whole body, right? | 但你得用上整个身体的力量 |
[18:05] | You’ve got to step with your legs. | 迈腿 然后用上全身的力量 |
[18:08] | Swing. Whole body. | 击球 用全身力量 |
[18:10] | There you go. Good. One more time. | 好 不错 再来一次 |
[18:12] | Step. Whole body. | 迈步 整个身体 |
[18:14] | All right, now, this time, step, whole body, | 好 这次 用整个身体 |
[18:17] | snap your wrists. Ready? | 动手腕 预备 |
[18:19] | Step, whole body, snap! | 上步 整个身体 击球 |
[18:21] | There you go. There. | 好样的 |
[18:23] | You’re not afraid, are you? | 你不怕吧 |
[18:26] | -No. – Good. | -不怕 -很好 |
[18:35] | Now… | 现在 |
[18:39] | Ready? | 预备 |
[18:43] | Okay. Just… relax. | 好 放松 |
[18:46] | Keep your head down. Eye on the ball, all right? | 头低点 眼睛盯著球 好吗 |
[18:49] | – gentle music -Ready? | 预备 |
[18:53] | Hey, attaboy! Attaboy. All right. | 厉害了 干得好 |
[18:56] | Good, good, good. Now, step into it. | 好 好 好 继续 |
[18:59] | Oh! | |
[19:01] | There we go. | 好样的 |
[19:04] | -Whew! Good God! | 天哪 |
[19:08] | This is getting too easy for you. | 看来这对你来说太简单了 |
[19:10] | You know what? Let’s try a curve ball. | 我们来试个曲线球吧 |
[19:11] | See how you handle that. | 看你打的怎么样 |
[19:14] | All right. Here we go. | 好了 来 |
[19:26] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[19:27] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[19:29] | Yeah. I’m-I’m good. | 我 我没事 |
[19:31] | All right. | 好 |
[19:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:52] | Turn it back on. | 打开继续 |
[20:08] | Sorry. I’m not the guy you’re looking for. | 抱歉 我不是你要找的人 |
[20:14] | Put another one in. | 再来 |
[20:26] | And my own dad thinks I’m what? | 我自己亲爸 觉得 |
[20:28] | A liar? An animal? | 我是个骗子 一个禽兽 |
[20:32] | Again. | 再来 再来 再来 再来 |
[20:37] | Again. | |
[20:44] | Again. | |
[20:48] | ||
[20:49] | Again! | |
[21:12] | You are one tough fucking kid. | 你可真是个强悍的孩子 |
[21:17] | So, you ever had venison? | 吃过鹿肉吗 |
[21:19] | No, I– No, I’ve never had it. | 没 我 从没尝过 |
[21:21] | Really? You mean the whole time you’ve been here in Iron Lake, | 真的吗 你在艾恩湖这么久都没吃过鹿肉吗 |
[21:24] | Jim hasn’t cooked you up some venison? | 吉姆没给你做过鹿肉 |
[21:27] | Nope. | 没 |
[21:29] | Oh. I don’t know what the hell he’s waiting for. | 真不知道他是怎么搞的 |
[21:32] | Come on, we’re gonna rectify that situation right now. | 来吧 我们这就去尝一下 |
[21:35] | All right. Let’s go. | 走 |
[21:38] | I also see some | 我觉得你 |
[21:41] | quality Scotch in your future. | 也可以来点酒 |
[22:14] | ominous music | |
[22:30] | [Harrison] I thought we were headed to your place. | 我以为要去你家呢 |
[22:32] | We are. I have a cabin out this way. | 我在那边树林有个小木屋 |
[22:35] | Oh, cool. | 酷 |
[22:37] | Yeah. I do all my hunting out here. | 是啊 我经常在那打猎 |
[22:38] | It’s where I keep my venison. | 鹿肉也都放在那了 |
[22:41] | It’s nice, you know. To have a place you can go | 那地方不错 有个地方可以住 |
[22:43] | to get away, be yourself. | 远离人群 做回自己 |
[22:47] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:54] | dramatic music | |
[23:02] | [Dexter] Hope he’s as drawn to blood as I am. | 希望他跟我一样嗜血 |
[23:31] | You said you had all day. | 既然你有一整天 |
[23:33] | Well, I’ve got news for you. | 那我得告诉你件事 |
[23:35] | The night is mine. | 晚上是属于我的 |
[23:44] | What’s going on? Everything okay? | 怎么了 没事吧 |
[23:46] | Yeah. It’s just… | 没事 |
[23:48] | You know what? You were right. | 你说的对 |
[23:49] | I pushed everything aside to deal with Iris. | 为了艾瑞斯 我推掉了所有的事 |
[23:51] | I want to close out all our files. | 我想把案子结了 |
[23:53] | -Now? – Yeah, I keep thinking about | -现在吗 -嗯 我一直在想 |
[23:55] | that story you told me about the opioid bust. | 你给我讲的毒品突击搜查的事 |
[23:58] | You mind bringing me up to speed on that case? | 你介不介意给我讲讲那个案子 |
[23:59] | Okay, um, once we arrested Miles, | 好 我们逮捕了迈尔斯之后 |
[24:02] | I got him to snitch on his supplier. | 我让他交代了供货商 |
[24:04] | Piece of shit named Jasper Hodge. | 一个叫做贾斯伯·霍奇的家伙 |
[24:07] | I coordinated with the Staties to make the arrest, | 我和州警那边联系好了准备逮捕 |
[24:09] | -but we got there too late. – It was too late? | -结果我们去晚了 -晚了 |
[24:11] | Yeah. When we went to make the arrest, | 对 等我们去逮捕他时 |
[24:13] | he was already dead. | 他已经死了 |
[24:16] | Accidentally OD’d on his own product | 他在制作毒品时 |
[24:18] | while he was pressing pills. | 不小心吸毒过量 |
[24:20] | How long had he been dead when you found him? | 你发现他时死多久了 |
[24:21] | About an hour before we got there. | 一小时吧 |
[24:24] | So… maybe Miles tipped Jasper off | 那也许是迈尔斯告诉了贾斯伯 |
[24:29] | that the police were coming? | 说警察要来抓他 |
[24:30] | Maybe he OD’d because he didn’t want to spend | 也许他不想在牢里度过后半生 |
[24:33] | -all those years in prison? – I don’t think so. | -所以吸毒过量自杀 -我觉得不是 |
[24:35] | I mean, when I brought Miles and Jim into the station, | 我带迈尔斯和吉姆去局里时 |
[24:37] | Miles gave up Jasper quick. | 迈尔斯很快就把贾斯伯供出来了 |
[24:39] | But we held Miles for 24 hours, | 但是我们扣押了迈尔斯24小时 |
[24:41] | and Jasper was dead in ten. | 可贾斯伯10点就死了 |
[24:44] | How long did you keep Jim in custody? | 那你们扣押了吉姆多久 |
[24:46] | No more than an hour. I mean, I wasn’t trying to punish him. | 不到1小时吧 我没打算为难他 |
[24:48] | I just wanted to make sure he cooled off. | 我只是想让他冷静下 |
[24:52] | ominous music | |
[25:46] | Stupid motherfucker took a knife to a gun fight. | 蠢货 还想拿刀对付拿枪的 |
[25:53] | All right. | 行吧 |
[25:56] | Yeah. Okay. | 好了 |
[26:23] | intense music | |
[26:44] | Christ! Who the hell are you? | 草 你他妈到底是什么人 |
[26:46] | Where does Kurt have my son? | 科特把我儿子关哪了 |
[26:48] | Fuck you! Okay. Okay. Okay. | 草泥马 好吧好吧 |
[26:52] | I think Kurt’s got him up in his cabin on Stern road. | 科特应该把他带到斯特恩路上的小屋去了 |
[26:55] | That’s where I was to bring you. | 我本来也打算带你去 |
[26:58] | That’s all I know. | 我只知道这些 |
[27:00] | I was just doing my job. | 我只是听命行事 |
[27:04] | No-Nothing personal. | 不是 不是私人恩怨 |
[27:11] | We’re talking about my son. | 你说的是我儿子 |
[27:13] | There’s nothing more personal than that. | 还敢说不是私人恩怨 |
[28:21] | Do you see this often? | 这种情况常见吗 |
[28:23] | Fentanyl overdose? Are you kidding? | 芬太尼过量吗 开什么玩笑 |
[28:25] | -By the guy making the pills. – Eh, it happens. | -一个制作毒品的人吸毒过量 -也时有发生 |
[28:27] | He had, um, ketamine in his system, too. | 他体内还有可他命 |
[28:31] | That could explain it. | 这就解释的通了 |
[28:32] | -Was it lethal drug interaction? – No. | -是药物反应吗 -不是 |
[28:34] | A party drug. | 毒品一起发作 |
[28:36] | Probably took it to mellow out. | 身体承受不了 |
[28:38] | -Made him sloppy. – So, there’s nothing to suggest | -他一个不小心 -没有证据显示 |
[28:40] | that Jasper’s death was anything other | 贾斯伯的死 |
[28:42] | than an accidental overdose? | 可能不是嗑药过量 |
[28:44] | Well, not unless someone put a gun to his head | 除非有人拿枪指著他的头 |
[28:46] | and made him snort a line. | 逼他吸毒 |
[28:47] | Just want to check one more thing. | 还有件事 |
[29:01] | -Fucking faster, Dex! – I’m going as fast as I can. | -再他妈快点 德克斯特 -已经最快了 |
[29:04] | -Text him. Warn him. – It’s risky. | -给他发信息警告他 -太冒险了 |
[29:06] | -You have to let him know. – I don’t want to tip off Kurt. | -你必须告诉他 -但我不想惊动科特 |
[29:10] | This is the good stuff. | 这可是我的珍藏 |
[29:12] | This is what they call single malt Scotch whisky. | 这就是大名鼎鼎的单麦威士忌 |
[29:17] | Best there is. Only kind I drink. | 精品中的精品 我只喝这种酒 |
[29:20] | -Thank you. – Go ahead. Give it a shot. | -谢谢 -来吧 喝喝看 |
[29:26] | -Hmm? | |
[29:29] | Ooh. That kind of tastes like a Band-Aid. | 喝著感觉像创可贴 |
[29:40] | You want to put some ice on that? | 你需要冰敷一下吗 |
[29:42] | No, I’m good. | 不用了 没事 |
[29:44] | Mm. | |
[29:49] | Got to stop doing that to yourself, kid. | 别再这样对自己了 孩子 |
[29:53] | I mean, look, I get it. | 我明白 |
[29:54] | I-I used to do stuff like that when I was your age. | 我像你这么大的时也干过这种事 |
[29:57] | But the sooner you stop punishing yourself | 但不管你觉得自己有什么问题 |
[29:58] | for whatever you think is wrong with you… | 都别再惩罚自己了 |
[30:03] | Look, all I’m trying to say is that | 听著 我只想说 |
[30:06] | you are who you are. | 你是独一无二的存在 |
[30:07] | Find what gives you joy, and you do that thing. | 追随你的快乐之源 |
[30:10] | No apologies. | 不要道歉 |
[30:12] | Whatever it is that brings you pleasure in this world. | 不管是什么 勇敢去追寻就好 |
[30:17] | How do you… | 你是怎么 |
[30:20] | H-How do you do that? | 你是怎么做到的 |
[30:22] | You just… take the leap. | 勇敢迈出第一步 |
[30:27] | Well, I have worked up quite an appetite. | 我肚子很饿了 |
[30:31] | How about you? | 你呢 |
[30:32] | Starving. | 傲傲叫 |
[30:48] | Whoo! This is gonna be tasty. | 天 这个肯定很好吃 |
[31:01] | Uh, hey, I’m-I’m getting a little cold. | 我有点冷了 |
[31:03] | Where’s the firewood for the stove? | 生炉子的柴火呢 |
[31:05] | Um, it’s around the side of the house. I’ll get it. | 在房子另一侧 我去拿 |
[31:08] | Oh, no, no, no. I got it. | 不用 我去吧 |
[31:09] | Come on, Harrison. Come on. Come on. | 接电话啊 哈里森 快接电话 |
[31:26] | You good? | 你还好吗 |
[31:28] | Yeah. | 挺好 |
[31:29] | You know, if it’s getting late and you need to be home, | 天很晚了 如果你想回家的话 |
[31:31] | I’m happy to give you a ride. | 我很乐意送你一程 |
[31:33] | No. No way. | 才不要 |
[31:36] | I wouldn’t want to miss out on all the venison. | 我还等著吃鹿肉呢 |
[31:39] | Yeah, it’s smelling pretty tasty in there. | 是吧 闻著挺香的吧 |
[31:44] | I’m glad we’re doing this, kid. | 能跟你一起我很开心 孩子 |
[31:47] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[31:48] | All right. Hurry up. | 快点过来 |
[32:09] | Shit. | 操 |
[32:12] | So I’m trying to make weight. | 我需要增重 |
[32:15] | And I– you know. I start wearing a-a garbage bag, right? | 然后我就穿著垃圾袋 |
[32:19] | -Mm-hmm. – And then go for a run. | 出去跑步锻炼 |
[32:21] | I’m drenched in sweat, I got terrible BO, | 跑得汗流浃背 差点要晕过去了 |
[32:24] | and I’m wearing a frigging Hefty bag. | 而且我还背著个该死的大垃圾袋 |
[32:27] | -Mm. – I run around the corner, | 跑到拐角处后 |
[32:28] | and there she is, | 然后她出现了 |
[32:30] | -walking her dog. – Oh, man. | -在遛狗 -我去 |
[32:33] | I had been gearing up | 我一周都在摩拳擦掌 |
[32:35] | to ask her to the Spring Dance all week, | 准备邀请她参加春季舞会 |
[32:38] | but, you know, at school, there’s always people around, | 不过学校里 她身边总是人不断 |
[32:41] | and I… I don’t know. I just kept pussying out. | 我 我不知道 我特怂 |
[32:43] | -I get it. – So, this time, | -明白 -直到这一次 |
[32:45] | I say, “Okay, forget about it.” | 我对自己说 不管了 |
[32:46] | I’m-I’m gonna take my shot. | 放手一搏 |
[32:48] | I’m gonna, I’m gonna ask her. Right there, right then. | 拣日不如撞日 我就开口问了 |
[32:50] | What’d she say? | 她说什么 |
[32:52] | Well, she looked me up and down, | 她上下打量了我一番 |
[32:55] | like I had just escaped from a mental ward, and said, | 跟看精神病院的病人一样 然后说 |
[32:59] | “Do I look like I date white trash?” | 你真觉得我会跟白人垃圾约会吗 |
[33:06] | Just laid me out. | 让我自尊扫地 |
[33:08] | But you probably don’t have that problem. | 但你可能没这种烦恼 |
[33:10] | You’re going out with the police chief’s daughter, right? | 你的女友是警察局长的女儿 对吧 |
[33:13] | Uh, I don’t know. After that last wrestling match, | 不好说 自从摔跤比赛那事之后 |
[33:17] | I-I think she looks at me like I just escaped a mental ward. | 我也总觉得她看我就像看精神病人 |
[33:20] | Well, you know, I guess some people are just never | 像咱俩这种人 |
[33:23] | gonna understand guys like you and me. | 注定不会被所有人认可 |
[33:28] | You know what I say? | 我会怎么回敬呢 |
[33:29] | Fuck ’em. | 去他妈的 |
[33:31] | -Yeah. | 是啊 |
[33:33] | -Fuck ’em! – Fuck ’em! | -去他妈的 -去他妈的 |
[33:36] | Attaboy. | 好孩子 |
[33:41] | Ah. | |
[33:45] | So… so-so what happened with you going to jail? | 给我讲讲你进监狱的事吧 |
[33:50] | W-What was that about? | 那是怎么一回事 |
[33:52] | Well, it was… | 就是 |
[33:56] | just a little mix-up with some DNA. | 一些DNA数据搞错了 |
[33:58] | Well, it turns out that my dad | 其实是我爸25年前 |
[34:01] | murdered a teenage girl in Iron Lake 25 years ago. | 在艾恩湖谋杀了一名少女 |
[34:06] | -Oh, shit. – Yeah. | -天啊 -是啊 |
[34:10] | He was a really messed up guy. | 他就是个人渣 |
[34:13] | Wasn’t easy growing up being his son, I can tell you that. | 你可以想见 当他儿子是多么的痛苦 |
[34:17] | And I guess, you know, since I spent the night | 而且我因为他 |
[34:20] | in jail because of him, it still isn’t easy. | 还在监狱里过了一夜 这种痛苦并没有消散 |
[34:24] | Eh, you know. | 你懂的 |
[34:26] | Sometimes a kid just ends up suffering | 有时候孩子 |
[34:29] | for the… choices of his father. | 会为大人的选择痛苦终生 |
[34:35] | So, hey, why did the dad that | 所以 你那个十年来 |
[34:38] | abandoned you for ten years | 对你不管不顾的老爸 |
[34:40] | end up getting in a fight with you at my truck stop? | 在我的卡车站和你吵架又是为了什么 |
[34:45] | Oh, I-I don’t even know if it was a fight | 我都不知道到底算是吵架 |
[34:48] | as much it was just me | 还是我在发泄 |
[34:50] | being pissed at him | 自己一直以来 |
[34:53] | -all the time. – Ah. | 对他的不满 |
[34:55] | I just feel like I keep wanting something from him that… | 我就觉得自己一直想从他那里得到 |
[35:02] | What? What do you want, kid? | 得到什么 孩子 |
[35:06] | I don’t know. I… | 说不好 |
[35:08] | When I came here, I wanted answers. | 我当初来这里 只想要答案 |
[35:11] | A-And now, as much as I… | 而现在 |
[35:14] | fucking hate to say it… | 尽管我不想承认 |
[35:17] | I-I think I was also | 我觉得我也想 |
[35:19] | looking for, you know… | 找到 你知道的 |
[35:24] | Connection. Real connection with your dad. Hmm? | 一种联系 跟你父亲之间真正的联系 |
[35:30] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[35:35] | But I-I think he knew. | 我觉得他也知道 |
[35:37] | Even when I was five, | 我5岁时 |
[35:38] | I think, I think he knew | 我觉得他就意识到了 |
[35:40] | how different we were. | 我们是两个世界的人 |
[35:42] | Yo, this is Harrison. Leave a message and I’ll hit you back. | 嘿 我是哈里森 请留言 稍后复你 |
[35:49] | Well, w-we don’t get each other on, like, | 我们两个之间的感觉 |
[35:51] | a-a normal, father-son level. | 不像正常的父子关系 |
[35:56] | I-I feel like he’s always holding something back from me, | 我觉得他总是对我有所隐瞒 |
[36:00] | or… I don’t know. | 或者说 我不知道 |
[36:03] | Whatever blood-bond most fathers have with their kids, | 总之就是父子之间的那种血缘关系 |
[36:06] | it’s-it’s not there. | 我感觉不到 |
[36:10] | Listen to me. You cannot blame yourself for that. | 听我说 这是不是你的错 |
[36:13] | That is on him. | 是他的错 |
[36:16] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[36:17] | Maybe it’s his childhood abandonment shit. | 也许源自他被抛弃的童年阴影 |
[36:20] | Maybe it’s mine. | 也许是我的错吧 |
[36:23] | E-Either way, I got my answer. | 不管怎么说吧 我心里有答案了 |
[36:31] | If you were my son, | 你要是我儿子 |
[36:33] | I would never have walked out on you. | 我永远都不会抛弃你 |
[36:37] | Ever. | 绝对不会 |
[36:42] | -Tha-Thank you for saying that. – I mean it. | -谢 谢谢你这么说 -这是心里话 |
[36:51] | -Ah, damn. – What’s up? | -该死 -怎么了 |
[36:55] | Uh… | |
[36:57] | Just something I have to take care of. | 我得去处理些事 |
[37:00] | Okay. I’ll be right back. | 马上回来 |
[37:25] | intense music | |
[37:30] | W-What are you doing? | 你搞什么呢 |
[37:36] | Wish it could’ve worked out differently. | 我也希望你不必落得如此下场 |
[37:38] | But I don’t have a choice, son. | 但我别无选择 孩子 |
[37:40] | Sins of the father. | 父债子还 |
[37:42] | It’s a fucked-up world out there. | 这个烂透了的世界 |
[37:45] | -I-I don’t… – Get up. | -我不懂 -站起来 |
[37:50] | Get out. | 出去 |
[37:55] | What-what-what, did I say something wrong? | 我我 我说错什么了吗 |
[37:57] | Did I do something? I-I didn’t mean to do anything. | 我是不是做错了什么 我不是故意的 |
[38:00] | J-Just tell me what I did and I’ll make it right. | 告诉我是什么事 我会弥补你的 |
[38:02] | I’m-I’m-I’m sorry. I don’t know what I did. | 抱歉 我真不知道自己做错了什么 |
[38:05] | Please, Kurt. Please don’t hurt me. | 科特 求你 求你别伤害我 |
[38:08] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[38:12] | Run. | 跑吧 |
[38:15] | Run! | 快跑 |
[38:21] | Come on! Get him out of the car! | 来吧 让他下车来看啊 |
[38:23] | -I want him to see this. | 我想让他亲眼看看 |
[38:26] | Come on! | 来啊 |
[38:30] | dramatic music | |
[38:33] | Oh, shit. | 我去 |
[39:01] | Harrison! | 哈里森 |
[39:04] | gentle music | |
[39:16] | -Are you okay? – I’m-I’m not hurt. | -你没事吧 -我没事 |
[39:20] | dramatic music | |
[39:25] | Where’d he go? | 他去哪儿了 |
[39:27] | Come on. Let’s get out of here. | 走吧 咱们离开这儿 犯人脸部照片 姓名 霍奇斯 贾斯伯 毒理检查结果 咖啡因 芬太尼 可他命 德克斯特·摩根 迈阿密凶杀案 |
[39:35] | contemplative music | |
[40:29] | Ketamine… | 可他命 连环杀手 海湾屠夫 将残骸沉尸海底 |
[40:53] | How did you know we were there? | 你怎么知道我们在那里 |
[40:56] | D-Did you know Kurt was… | 你知道科特就是 |
[40:58] | What’s-what’s going on? | 到底出什么事了 |
[41:02] | There’s so much I need to tell you. | 我有好多事要告诉你 |
[41:04] | I should’ve way before it got to this. | 本不应该等到现在的 |
[41:08] | You need to know. | 你需要知道 |
[41:10] | gentle music | |
[41:13] | What? | 什么 |
[41:18] | Before anything else, you need to know | 首先 你需要知道 |
[41:20] | that you never have to feel alone with your dark… | 你不用再为自己的黑暗想法 |
[41:23] | thoughts again. | 感到孤独了 |
[41:29] | You were probably drawn to Kurt because | 你觉得跟科特很亲近 是因为 |
[41:31] | he seemed to understand you, but I… | 他好像很理解你 但我 |
[41:36] | …I was born in blood, just like you. | 我和你一样 也生于血腥中 |
[41:40] | I had the same violent urges when I was your age. | 我像你这么大的时候也有这种暴力冲动 |
[41:44] | Like you, I didn’t know how to deal with them. | 也一度对其束手无策 |
[41:50] | But my dad taught me a code. | 但我爸教了我一招 |
[41:53] | A way to channel those urges. | 引导这些冲动的方法 |
[41:57] | I’m gonna tell you everything. | 我要告诉你一切 |
[42:06] | This is all I had to do. | 原来一切只需这么简单 |
[42:08] | This is all he ever wanted. | 他一直想要的就是这个 |
[42:16] | Maybe, if I’m being honest… | 也许 我实话实说 |
[42:18] | maybe this is all I ever wanted, too. | 我一直想要的也是这个 |
[42:26] | mysterious music |