时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:27] | Welcome to Iron Lake. | 欢迎来到艾恩湖 |
[00:29] | Population: | 人口 |
[00:30] | 2,760. | 2760人 父孽深重 |
[00:34] | On the surface, Iron Lake may seem | 从表面上看 艾恩湖就像个 |
[00:37] | like the idyllic snow globe town | 个恬静的雪景球 |
[00:38] | Norman Rockwell would jerk off to. | 完美得像是漫画家笔下的作品 |
[00:41] | But I came here because an overprivileged, | 但是我来到这里是因为一个叫马特·考德威尔的 |
[00:45] | cis, white boy named Matt Caldwell | 蜜罐里泡大的白人男孩 |
[00:47] | went hunting in the woods one day | 他有一天去树林里打猎 |
[00:49] | and never came back. | 然后就再也没能回来 |
[00:51] | So, of course, everyone lost their goddamn minds. | 然后所有人都急得要疯了 |
[00:55] | Especially Matt’s father, | 尤其是马特的父亲 |
[00:58] | local legend Kurt Caldwell, | 也是当地的传奇人物科特·考德威尔 |
[01:02] | who claims his son is still alive. | 他认为他的儿子还活著 |
[01:05] | But if that’s true, | 但是如果是真的 |
[01:07] | where is he? | 他现在在哪呢 |
[01:09] | What unfolded next, murder fiends, | 没有什么比揭露下一个杀人狂魔 |
[01:12] | was more than any true crime podcaster | 更能让侦探播客 |
[01:16] | could ever dream of. | 梦寐以求的了 |
[01:18] | Dark secrets lurk beneath Iron Lake, | 艾恩湖下暗藏的秘密 |
[01:21] | and the more I do the deep dive, | 真相随著我的 |
[01:25] | the more I come up with. | 深挖而逐渐呈现 |
[01:27] | At this rate, I may never have to leave. | 按照这个进度 我也许永远都不需要离开这里了 |
[01:30] | You’re listening to Merry Fucking Kill. | 您现在收听到的是快乐杀杀杀 |
[01:33] | And now, a word– | 现在我们要说 |
[01:36] | This is Chief Angela Bishop, Iron Lake P.D. | 我是安吉拉·毕夏普队长 艾恩湖警察局 |
[01:39] | I need you to put out an APB on someone | 现在对那个失踪72小时的人 |
[01:40] | who’s been missing for 72 hours. | 发出全境通告 |
[01:42] | All right, what’s the name of the missing person? | 失踪的人叫什么 |
[01:47] | Molly Park. | 莫莉·帕克 |
[01:53] | Now I remember why I picked this place. | 现在我想起来我为什么选择了这个地方 |
[01:55] | So many good people. | 有很多友善的人 |
[01:58] | Fred Jr, Pastor Brian. | 小弗雷德 布莱恩牧师 |
[02:05] | Logan. | 洛根 |
[02:06] | Teddy, Abraham. | 泰迪 亚布拉罕 |
[02:10] | Good folks. | 都是好人 |
[02:13] | All these people working together to help me, | 这些人一起合作来帮助我 |
[02:16] | Mr. Serial Killer. | 这个连环杀人犯 |
[02:19] | Make that Mr. Serial Killer and son. | 还有我的儿子 |
[02:24] | This fire is a sign. | 这场火灾是一个信号 |
[02:27] | If I’m going to teach Harrison the Code, | 如果我要教哈里森杀人法则 |
[02:30] | it can’t be here. | 就不能选在这里 |
[02:32] | We need to talk. | 咱们得聊聊 |
[02:34] | Uh, sure thing. You want to grab, uh, | 没问题 你想喝杯 |
[02:36] | -a coffee? -No, we need to talk now. | -咖啡吗 -不 我们现在就聊 |
[02:37] | Ah. | |
[02:39] | I just spoke to Gig. | 我问过吉格了 |
[02:41] | There’s strong evidence that your fire was arson. | 很有可能这场火因是人为纵火 |
[02:49] | Arson? Are you sure? | 纵火 你确定吗 |
[02:50] | Yes. Yes, I’m sure. | 我很确定 |
[02:52] | ‘Cause Gig’s been warning me about that fire pit for– | 吉格一直在警告我那个火坑 |
[02:54] | Someone drenched your roof with an accelerant, | 用人用促燃剂弄湿了你的屋顶 |
[02:56] | most likely gasoline, | 很有可能用的是汽油 |
[02:58] | which makes this a crime scene. | 也就意味著这是犯罪现场 |
[03:00] | Oh. | |
[03:03] | Why would someone do that? | 为什么有人干这事呢 |
[03:05] | Can you think of anyone you crossed recently? | 最近惹没惹别人啊 |
[03:13] | No one comes to mind. | 没有吧 |
[03:15] | It was probably those Moose Creek douchebags. | 可能就是驼鹿溪那里的混球干的 |
[03:18] | Uh, a few of ’em tried to jump me at the-at the | 前天晚上他们有人想在长途卡车服务站 |
[03:21] | truck stop two nights ago. | 埋伏我 |
[03:23] | -You were attacked? -Yeah. | -你被人袭击了 -是啊 |
[03:25] | Did you get any names? | 认出来是谁了吗 |
[03:27] | Uh, they were-they were friends with that kid, Jeremy. | 他们是杰罗姆的朋友 |
[03:30] | Uh, Zach or Scott probably know who they are. | 扎克或者斯考特 应该认识他们 |
[03:34] | He truly is his father’s son. | |
[03:37] | …I’m gonna need physical descriptions | 我需要你说出他们的体貌特征 |
[03:38] | -Yo, Jimbo! -and any other | -嘿吉姆 -还有任何 |
[03:40] | details you can remember. | 你能记得的细节 |
[03:42] | Anything here you want to keep? | 这些东西你还要留著吗 |
[03:47] | Hey, thanks, Teddy. This was my father’s. | 谢了泰迪 这是我爸爸的 |
[03:55] | Jim! | 吉姆 |
[03:58] | Keep your phone on. | 手机别关机 |
[04:00] | I’m gonna stay and poke around a little more. | 我再去打听打听 |
[04:04] | Heard about the fire. | 听说起火了 |
[04:05] | Uh, took up a collection to help out. | 我们发起了募捐来帮帮你 |
[04:10] | Aw, you shouldn’t have. | 谢谢啦 |
[04:11] | You really shouldn’t have. | 是真的不用 |
[04:13] | We, uh, we wanted to get you a little something special. | 他们给你准备了个特别的东西 |
[04:18] | Thought you might be able to use a new jacket. | 你应该需要一件新夹克吧 |
[04:21] | Coach… | 教练 |
[04:22] | Hey, it’s from all of us. | 大家都出了钱哦 |
[04:26] | Yeah! | 不错嘛 穿上帅呆了 |
[04:33] | Gracias. | 谢谢 谢谢你们做的一切 |
[04:34] | Para todo. | 谢谢你们做的一切 |
[04:38] | You guys are too nice in this town. | 这镇子里有你们真的太好了 |
[04:40] | Hey, it’s your town, too. | 这镇子里也有你的一份 |
[04:42] | There was a time I would’ve given anything | 曾几何时如果能看到他这么开心 |
[04:44] | to see him like this. | 我愿意付出一切 |
[04:45] | Aw, shit, he’s gonna cry. | 他这是要哭了啊 |
[04:47] | Happy. Embraced by friends. | 开心快乐 被朋友们簇拥 |
[04:49] | Almost normal. | 几乎是个正常人 |
[04:52] | Okay, okay. Come on, come on. | 好啦好啦 |
[04:54] | Let’s pack up the-the boxes and put them in Jim’s truck. | 把箱子打包放到吉姆的后备箱里 |
[04:57] | No, it’s all good. Harrison and I got it. | 没关系 哈里森和我来就行 |
[05:00] | Thanks again. | 谢谢了哈 |
[05:03] | You’re too kind, really. | 你们真的太慷慨了 |
[05:04] | Takes a village. | 整个村儿里一起努力的 |
[05:22] | So… | 内个 |
[05:25] | after last night, we should probably figure out | 昨日免的事情之后 我们应该想一想 |
[05:26] | where we want to live. | 接下来住哪儿 |
[05:28] | That makes sense. | 确实 |
[05:30] | Can’t stay at Angela’s place forever. | 不能永远住在安吉拉家啊 |
[05:32] | Maybe somewhere warmer? | 找个暖和的地方吧 |
[05:34] | You mean away from Iron Lake? | 要离开艾恩湖吗 |
[05:37] | That’s what I’m thinking, yeah. | 是有这个想法 |
[05:39] | But-but I just got here. | 但是我才到这里啊 |
[05:42] | I mean, I-I-I finally feel like I fit in. | 我才刚感觉有点入群啊 |
[05:44] | And you’ve done a great job, | 你做的很棒 |
[05:45] | but think about how good a fresh start will feel. | 但是想想重新开始的感觉 |
[05:49] | What about Los Angeles? | 洛杉矶如何 |
[05:52] | It’s kind of like Miami, but without all that humidity. | 就跟迈阿密一样 还没有那么潮湿 |
[05:56] | It’s 3,000 miles away from my friends. | 那可离我的朋友还有奥黛丽 |
[06:01] | From Audrey. | 三千英里之外啊 |
[06:03] | I know it’s hard, but we can’t be ourselves here. | 我知道这会很难 但是在这里我们无法做自己 |
[06:06] | We can’t do what we do. | 我们没办法做我们那一套 |
[06:10] | Come on. | 上车 |
[06:21] | So… | 那么 |
[06:23] | how does… | 我们那一套 |
[06:25] | “what we do” work, exactly? | 到底该怎样才能行呢 |
[06:28] | I mean, d-do we… | 我们是应该 |
[06:29] | we see someone getting away with murder, and… | 看到有人逃脱法律制裁之后 |
[06:33] | uh, take care of them? | 解决到他们吗 |
[06:36] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[06:38] | We’ll research, make a list. | 我们先调研然后列好清单 |
[06:41] | It’s not hard to do when you’re in a big city. | 在大城市里做这些事可不容易 |
[06:43] | And then, when our Dark Passenger rises up, | 等我们的黑暗使者崛起了 |
[06:45] | we’ll be ready. | 我们那时就能准备好了 |
[06:47] | Rises up? | 崛起 |
[06:50] | Like during your wrestling match, | 就比如说你在摔跤比赛的时候 |
[06:51] | when you broke that kid’s arm. | 把那个孩子的胳膊弄断了 |
[06:54] | Except, instead of hurting someone innocent, | 只不过不是伤害无辜的人 |
[06:56] | we bring justice to someone who deserves it. | 我们要给那些有罪之人带来正义的制裁 |
[07:01] | And save a lot of innocent people. | 然后拯救很多无辜的人 |
[07:05] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:11] | Can we get a pool? | 咱们能弄个泳池吗 |
[07:14] | Yeah, we can definitely get a pool. | 没问题啊 |
[07:18] | So, uh, when are you gonna tell Angela? | 你啥时候告诉安吉拉啊 |
[07:21] | ‘Cause I-I need to tell Audrey. | 我得告诉奥黛丽了 |
[07:23] | I’ll let you know when the time is right. | 时机到了告诉你 |
[07:33] | Hey, could you follow up | 你能不能跟进 |
[07:36] | on a few Moose Creek kids? | 几个驼鹿溪的孩子 |
[07:38] | Harrison said they… | 哈里森说他们 |
[07:41] | Harrison said they…? | 哈里森说他们 |
[07:47] | Ange? Everything okay? | 安吉 发生了什么 |
[07:58] | All right. | 好吧 |
[08:03] | No. | |
[08:05] | Thank you. -Hey, you got a little… | -谢谢 -嘿你那儿有个小 |
[08:11] | Dogs… you know. | 狗 你知道吗 |
[08:20] | Hey, you. | 你来啦 |
[08:21] | I hope pasta’s okay. | 吃意大利面行吗 |
[08:24] | It seemed, I don’t know, cozy. | 看起来比较温馨吧 |
[08:27] | Can’t-can’t go wrong with pasta, | 意大利面肯定没毛病啊 |
[08:30] | but you got to do it right. | 但是你得会煮 |
[08:32] | Would you guys mind going to Gig’s | 你们能去吉格家要点 |
[08:34] | for some crushed red pepper and parmesan? | 红椒碎和帕玛森芝士吗 |
[08:36] | Yeah. You got it. Come on. | 没问题 我们走吧 |
[08:40] | Oh, and, uh, caramel fudge ice cream? | 能再买点焦糖软糖冰淇淋吗 |
[08:43] | Yeah, get two. We all deserve it. | 买两份吧 咱们都可以奖励下自己 |
[08:49] | All right. | 好的 |
[08:52] | Is my cabin still burned down? | 我的小屋还是一片废墟吗 |
[08:54] | -Very. | 是啊 |
[08:56] | Any clues, culprit-wise? | 找到犯罪嫌疑人的线索了吗 |
[08:59] | -Yeah, I guess not. | 我一猜就没有 |
[09:02] | Well, have some wine. | 喝点红酒吧 |
[09:05] | Sorry to say, it’s a little bit… | 抱歉烟熏味儿 |
[09:06] | smoky. | 有点重 |
[09:10] | -You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[09:15] | Hey. Don’t worry about me. | 别担心我啦 |
[09:17] | I am the phoenix. | 我可是凤凰 |
[09:20] | I rise from the ashes. | 会涅槃浴火重生的 |
[09:25] | Hey, tell me what’s going on– | 到底发生什么了 |
[09:27] | Turn around! On your knees! | 转过身去 跪下 |
[09:30] | Hands on your head. | 双手抱头 |
[09:31] | Wh– You’re taking the whole role-playing thing | 你玩的角色扮演 |
[09:33] | to the next level. | 好逼真啊 |
[09:36] | Shut the fuck up and do what I say. | 闭嘴照我说的做 |
[09:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:45] | What could she possibly know? | 她到底知道了什么 |
[09:59] | What the hell is this about? | 这到底是怎么回事 |
[10:01] | ‘Cause there’s at least a few options. | 我还有几个方法可以翻盘 |
[10:17] | Dexter Morgan, you’re under arrest | 德克斯特·摩根 你因谋杀 |
[10:19] | for the murder of Matthew Stearn Caldwell. | 马修·斯蒂恩·考德威尔被捕 |
[10:23] | Matt Caldwell’s dead? | 马特·考德威尔死了吗 |
[10:24] | Get him the fuck out of my house. | 把他带出我的房子 |
[10:26] | You have the right | 你有权保持沉默 |
[10:27] | to remain silent. Anything you say– | 你说的一切 |
[10:29] | Yes, okay, your chief already told me to shut the fuck up. | 好了你们警长已经让我闭嘴了 |
[10:31] | “A Wolf at the Door” by Radiohead | |
[10:34] | Let me back, let me back | *让我回去吧 让我回去吧* |
[10:36] | I promise to be good | *我发誓会乖乖的* |
[10:38] | Don’t look in the mirror | *别看镜子* |
[10:40] | At the face you don’t recognize | *里面的面孔你已经无法辨别* |
[10:42] | Help me, call the doctor, put me inside | *帮帮我 喊医生 把我放进去* |
[10:44] | Put me inside | *把我放进去* |
[10:46] | Put me inside, put me inside, put me inside | |
[10:49] | I keep the wolf | *我把狼* |
[10:52] | From the door | *挡在门卫* |
[10:53] | But he calls me up, ooh | *但是他打给了我* |
[10:56] | -Ange… | 安吉 |
[10:58] | Can we just talk? | 我们能聊聊吗 |
[11:00] | Oh, we’ll be talking. A lot. | 我们可有的聊的 |
[11:05] | And I’ll never see them again | *如果我冲著警察大喊* |
[11:07] | If I squeal to the cops | *我就再也见不到他们了* |
[11:10] | No-no-no, no | |
[11:13] | No, no-no-no | |
[11:16] | No-no-no, no-no-no, no-no-no-no | |
[11:19] | No-no-no-no | |
[11:21] | No-no-no-no, no-no-no | |
[11:23] | Someone else is gonna come and clean it up | *会有别人来善后* |
[11:27] | Born and raised for the job someone always does | *生来就为了这份工作 有些人一直这样* |
[11:29] | I wish you’d get up, get over | 我真希望你会站起来 放下过去 |
[11:31] | Get up, get over, turn your tape off | 站起来 放下过去 关掉你的录音带 |
[11:34] | I keep the wolf from the door | 我把大灰狼挡在门外 |
[11:37] | But he calls me up, calls me | 但是他叫我起床 |
[11:40] | On the phone, tells me all the ways | 打电话叫我 告诉我他会 |
[11:42] | That he’s gonna mess me up | 怎样扰乱我的生活 |
[11:44] | Steal all my children | 偷走我的孩子 |
[11:47] | If I don’t pay the ransom | 如果我不付赎金 |
[11:50] | I’ll never see them again | 我就再也见不到他们了 |
[11:52] | If I squeal to the cops | 如果我告诉警察 |
[11:54] | So I’m just gonna | 所以我要 |
[12:02] | Dad? What’s going on? | 爸爸 怎么回事 |
[12:05] | Everything’s gonna be okay. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[12:06] | Take a seat, Harrison. I’ll talk to you in a bit. | 坐吧 哈里森 我等会儿告诉你 |
[12:11] | Just grab a seat, guys. | 随便坐吧 各位 |
[12:25] | Do I need a lawyer? ‘Cause– | 我需要请律师吧 因为 |
[12:27] | Up to you. | 你自己决定 |
[12:34] | For the record, please state your name. | 便于记录 请说一下你的姓名 |
[12:37] | Jim Lindsay. | 吉姆·林赛 说你的真名 |
[12:39] | State your goddamn name. | 说你的真名 |
[12:45] | Dexter. Dexter Morgan. | 德克斯特 德克斯特·摩根 |
[12:49] | Hello, Dexter Morgan. | 你好 德克斯特·摩根 |
[12:50] | Hello, Chief Bishop. | 你好 毕夏普局长 |
[12:52] | Where were you the day Matt Caldwell went missing? | 马特·科德韦尔失踪那天你在哪儿 |
[12:55] | I was… at my cabin, alone. | 我在我的小木屋里 一个人 |
[12:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:00] | We’ve determined that this person | 我们已经认定这个人 |
[13:03] | -is Matt Caldwell. -Yeah. | -是马特·科德韦尔 -嗯 |
[13:06] | You remember when I came in | 你还记得当时 |
[13:07] | and identified that distinctive rifle for you? | 我来给你们指出那把特别的来复枪吗 |
[13:09] | Yes. You’re a good citizen. | 是 你是个好市民 |
[13:10] | I try to be. | 我尽量是 |
[13:12] | Do you really have no sense of sarcasm? | 你还真不懂什么叫讽刺啊 |
[13:14] | -No. – Yes. | 不 我懂 |
[13:18] | I– We never identified | 我们一直没有 |
[13:22] | the second person out in the woods that morning. | 认出那天早上在树林里发现的第二个人身份 |
[13:26] | What’s interesting is | 有趣的是 |
[13:27] | he has the same build as you, | 他身材跟你差不多 |
[13:30] | the same rifle you own. | 也有你那种来复枪 |
[13:32] | He even does that same chin scratch thing you do. | 甚至他跟你一样 喜欢挠下巴 |
[13:37] | Well, my body size is average, | 我这个身形很普通 |
[13:39] | -which means– -I know what that means. | -所以 -我知道那是什么意思 |
[13:41] | And dozens of people in Iron Lake have that same rifle. | 艾恩湖里有那种枪的人有几十个 |
[13:44] | Hell, I personally sold most of them. | 很动人的枪都是我卖给他们的 |
[13:46] | And I don’t really know what you mean about… | 我真不知道你说的挠下巴 |
[13:51] | …the chin scratch thing. | 是指什么 |
[13:59] | You know that Matt Caldwell shattered his femur | 你知道马特·考德威尔在俄亥俄州的 |
[14:01] | in that boating accident in Ohio? | 沉船事故弄断了股骨 |
[14:03] | I’d heard that. What about it? | 我听说了 怎么了 |
[14:05] | These are | 这些 |
[14:08] | the type of screws and plate | 螺钉和垫片 |
[14:10] | used to repair that sort of fracture. | 是用来修复那种骨折的 |
[14:16] | Okay, and? | 好吧 然后呢 |
[14:17] | And I found them in my mailbox, | 然后我在我的邮箱里发现了它们 |
[14:21] | along with… | 里面还有 |
[14:24] | this note. | 这个字条 吉姆·林赛杀了马特·考德威尔 |
[14:31] | Come on, Ange, you’re better than this. | 得了吧 安吉 你不至于吧 |
[14:36] | I found this… | 我发现这个 |
[14:38] | in the ashes of your cabin. | 在你小木屋的灰烬里 |
[14:43] | Remember when I said these are the type of screws and plate | 还记得我说过 这些螺钉和垫片型号 |
[14:46] | used on surgeries like Matt? | 是马特那种手术所用的吗 |
[14:48] | I was being oblique. | 我那是委婉说法 |
[14:50] | They’re not just the type. | 它们不仅是同一型号 |
[14:53] | These are the actual screws | 它们就是用于给马特 |
[14:55] | and plate used on Matt. | 做手术的螺钉和垫片 |
[14:58] | They’ve got serial numbers, so | 上面有序列号 所以 |
[15:01] | I called the Cleveland Clinic and– | 我打给了克利夫兰诊所 |
[15:03] | And that’s why we’re here. | 所以叫我来这里 |
[15:09] | And your working theory is… | 你的想法是 |
[15:12] | You went for your morning walk… | 你早上出去散步 |
[15:14] | No, I was home all day, except for work and– | 不 我整天都在家 除了上班 |
[15:16] | …where you saw Matt kill the white deer. | 在那里你看到马特杀死了白鹿 |
[15:19] | You two argued. | 你们俩吵起来 |
[15:21] | Not hard to do, considering Matt was always an asshole. | 考虑到马特的为人 这一点不奇怪 |
[15:23] | Maybe he attacked you. Maybe it was self-defense. | 可能他袭击了你 可能是你自卫 |
[15:26] | Or maybe you’re jumping to conclusions that aren’t there. | 也可能是你自己妄下结论 |
[15:29] | And then Harrison shows up out of nowhere… | 然后哈里森突然出现 |
[15:32] | …and you had to get rid of Matt’s body. | 你必须处理掉马特的尸体 |
[15:35] | And what’s your theory on that one? | 你觉得我又是怎么处理的 |
[15:37] | You burned it. | 你焚尸了 |
[15:40] | Smart. | 聪明 |
[15:42] | Until it isn’t. | 可惜反被聪明误 |
[15:45] | ‘Cause here’s the hitch. | 因为问题出在这儿 |
[15:47] | Titanium… | 钛合金 |
[15:53] | …doesn’t melt. | 不会熔化 |
[15:55] | A fact I’ve become painfully aware of. | 我现在已经沉痛地知道这个事实了 |
[15:58] | I also have a theory. You want to hear it, | 我也有个想法 你是想听呢 |
[15:59] | or are you just gonna tell me to shut the fuck up? | 还是叫我直接闭嘴 |
[16:05] | Kurt lied | 科特撒谎 |
[16:09] | about Matt being in New York. | 说马特去了纽约 |
[16:11] | And then he lied about Matt being at that cabin of his. | 然后又撒谎说马特在他的小木屋 |
[16:15] | And then Kurt stripped that same cabin down to the studs | 在你的朋友茉莉和我去那里之后 |
[16:19] | a day after your friend, Molly and I were there. | 第二天科特就把那里清理干净 |
[16:21] | So, it’s not outside the realm of good, logical theory | 所以很有可能的解释就是 |
[16:25] | that Kurt killed Matt for any number of | 科特因为任何意外或是故意的原因 |
[16:28] | accidental or intentional reasons. | 杀死了马特 |
[16:30] | You yourself said, “Matt was always an asshole.” | 你自己也说过 马特总是个大混蛋 |
[16:34] | Then he needed someone to frame. | 然后他需要找人背锅 |
[16:37] | Why not the boyfriend of the chief of police | 还有比刚刚逮捕他 羞辱他的警局局长 |
[16:39] | who just arrested and humiliated him? | 男朋友更合适的人选吗 |
[16:45] | Hell, Kurt probably burned down my cabin | 可能就是科特烧了我的小木屋 |
[16:47] | just so you’d find that damn screw. | 好让你发现那颗螺钉 |
[16:49] | Don’t you see? He set me up. | 你没看出来吗 他在陷害我 |
[16:51] | Ange… | 安吉 |
[16:55] | he’s trying to get back at you. | 他想报复你 |
[17:00] | Look, you’ve been under a ton of pressure lately. | 听我说 你最近压力很大 |
[17:02] | And… | 而且 |
[17:05] | you just found your best friend’s body after so long. | 过了这么久 你才发现你最好朋友的尸体 |
[17:08] | You haven’t even had a chance to grieve for– | 你都还没来得及为她悲伤 |
[17:10] | Don’t you say her name! | 不准你提她的姓名 |
[17:14] | Hey, hey. | 嘿 嘿 |
[17:17] | Why don’t we just give Jim– | 要不我们给吉姆 |
[17:20] | Dexter– some time to gather his thoughts? | 给德克斯特一点时间让他整理思绪 |
[17:26] | We want to keep this interview clean, | 我们要让这次审讯无懈可击 |
[17:27] | so it stands up in court. | 这样才能在法庭上作证 |
[17:44] | -He’s fucking with us. -Maybe. | -他在玩弄我们 -可能是 |
[17:46] | But his story seems to be just on this side of plausible to me, | 可是他的说辞在我看来很有说服力 |
[17:50] | which means it’ll seem plausible to a jury and the D.A. | 这表明在陪审团和地检署面前也有说服力 |
[17:53] | You don’t know the full fucking context. | 你根本不知道全部情况 |
[17:55] | And if there is a full fucking context, | 如果还有其它情况 |
[17:58] | you might want to fill me in. | 那你最好都告诉我 |
[18:01] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[18:03] | I got to be sure this time. | 这次我必须确定 |
[18:08] | -Teddy. -Chief? | -泰迪 -局长 |
[18:09] | Bring Kurt Caldwell in. | 带科特·考德威尔过来问话 |
[18:11] | -You got it, boss. -Anything on the Molly Park APB? | -没问题 头儿 -茉莉·朴的协查通告有消息了吗 |
[18:13] | Nothing yet, but I forwarded the line to my cell. | 还没有 不过我会把电话转移到我的手机上 |
[18:15] | Okay. Harrison. | 好 哈里森 |
[18:19] | Logan will bring you in to see your father. | 洛根会带你去见你父亲 |
[18:22] | Just… five minutes, okay? | 只有五分钟时间 好吗 |
[18:26] | Thanks, Ange– Chief Bishop. | 谢了安吉 毕夏普局长 |
[18:31] | Audrey, you come with me. | 奥黛丽 你跟我来 |
[18:36] | Harrison. | 哈里森 |
[18:45] | Oh. | |
[18:47] | Sorry. Protocol. | 抱歉 这是规矩 |
[18:58] | Just hang tight. | 等著别动 |
[19:16] | -I’ll give you some privacy. -Thank you. | -我会给你们一些隐私 -谢谢 |
[19:19] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[19:23] | Angela thinks I killed Matt Caldwell. | 安吉拉认为我杀了马特·考德威尔 |
[19:25] | This has nothing to do with Kurt. You’re safe. | 这事跟科特没关系 你很安全 |
[19:30] | Hey, I’ve been in tougher spots. | 嘿 我还遇过比这更糟糕的局面 |
[19:33] | I’ll get out of this. | 我会出来的 |
[19:35] | There’s no way I’m leaving you. | 我绝不会丢下你不管的 |
[19:37] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[19:39] | -Night, Logan. -Good night, Esther. | 晚安 埃斯特 |
[19:41] | Angela’s got this… theory, but it’ll never hold up. | 安吉拉有这个想法 但是这想法站不住脚 |
[19:45] | We’ll be on the road in a day or two. | 过一两天我们就上路离开这里 |
[19:47] | Well, what am I supposed to do till then? | 在这之前我该怎么办 |
[19:49] | Go find Tess at The Tavern. | 去小酒馆找苔丝 |
[19:51] | She’ll feed you and give you a room. | 她会给你提供食宿 |
[19:53] | -Okay. -Come on, guys. | -好 -好了 各位 |
[19:59] | We’ll get through this. | 我们会度过这一关的 |
[20:03] | The world needs us. | 这个世界需要我们 |
[20:08] | I’ll be waiting for you. | 我会等你的 |
[20:10] | And I’ll find you. | 我会来找你 |
[20:14] | Hey. | |
[20:16] | Stay tough. | 坚强点 |
[20:22] | Turn around. Hands behind your back. | 转过身 双手放在身后 |
[20:31] | You’re a good man, Logan. | 你是个好人 洛根 |
[20:33] | I hope you are, too, for Harrison’s sake. | 我希望你也是 为了哈里森好 |
[20:38] | I can’t give you all the details yet, but… | 我现在还不能告诉你全部情况 但是 |
[20:43] | You know how Harrison told you Jim wasn’t his real name? | 你知道哈里森告诉你 吉姆不是他的真名 |
[20:46] | You said Harrison was high and didn’t mean it. | 你说哈里森嗑嗨了 不是那个意思 |
[20:49] | I didn’t know it at the time, | 我当时也不知道 |
[20:52] | but there’s more to that story. | 不过那件事没那么简单 |
[20:55] | Like what? What the hell is going on? | 怎么回事 有多复杂 |
[20:58] | Honey, | 亲爱的 |
[21:00] | I know this might be hard to believe… | 我知道你可能很难相信 |
[21:05] | …but Jim is dangerous. | 可是吉姆很危险 |
[21:06] | Dangerous? | 危险 |
[21:08] | Then why were you dating him? | 那你干嘛还跟他约会 |
[21:10] | Why’d you let him into our house? | 为什么让他进我们家门 |
[21:14] | Sometimes people aren’t who you think they are. | 有时候人们不是你认为的那个样子 |
[21:25] | Wait, Audz. | 等等 小奥 |
[21:27] | Go home. | 回家吧 |
[21:28] | Give Harrison some space. | 让哈里森自己静静 |
[21:31] | Why? Is he dangerous too? | 怎么 他也危险吗 |
[21:34] | No. | 不是 |
[21:36] | Look… | 听我说 |
[21:38] | I promise I will tell you everything tomorrow. | 我保证 明天我把一切都会告诉你 |
[22:00] | Turn around. Hands through the slot. | 转过身 从这个小窗口把手伸出来 |
[22:04] | All right. | 好吧 |
[22:11] | This is nuts. | 真是疯了 |
[22:13] | It’s really putting me in touch with my fear | 我真是害怕 |
[22:15] | of Harrison growing up without a father. | 哈里森会在没有父亲的陪伴下长大 |
[22:18] | I know you’ve been there. | 我知道你有过这种经历 |
[22:20] | Go to the far side of the cell. | 站到牢房后面去 |
[22:28] | Tuna. | 金枪鱼 |
[22:30] | Huh. Some things never change. | 有些东西真是千年不变啊 |
[22:34] | I’m gonna go make sure that Harrison is set up okay. | 我会去看看保证哈里森有人照顾 |
[22:37] | I’m not going anywhere. | 反正我就在这儿 |
[22:39] | -And thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[22:46] | Sons need their fathers. | 儿子需要父亲 |
[23:08] | Thanks for this. | 谢谢你的食物 |
[23:10] | Oh, you’re doing me a favor. Never fun eating alone. | 是你在帮我忙 一个人吃饭多没意思 |
[23:16] | I know this must be really, really tough for you. | 我知道你肯定很难接受 |
[23:19] | I’m not the one in jail. | 坐牢的又不是我 |
[23:20] | I don’t want to see Jim go away, either. | 我也不想吉姆离开 |
[23:22] | Look, you got here around the same time Matt disappeared. | 你刚好在马特失踪那段时间来这里的 |
[23:25] | Did you hear or-or see anything | 你有听到或者看到什么 |
[23:28] | that could help exonerate your dad? | 能帮忙洗清你爸爸罪名的吗 |
[23:35] | I-I wasn’t in town yet, so I… | 我那时还没到 所以 |
[23:38] | can’t help. | 帮不了忙 |
[23:39] | Are you gonna finish your fries? | 你的炸薯条还吃吗 |
[23:51] | I should head back to the station. | 我该回警局了 |
[23:52] | -Later, Coach. -Yeah. | -晚点见教练 -好 |
[23:56] | Thanks for stopping by. | 谢谢你来看我 |
[23:58] | Oh, and, uh, | 对了 |
[23:59] | try not to eat hamburgers three meals a day. | 别一天三顿都吃汉堡哈 |
[24:01] | I don’t want you going up too many weight classes | 我可不想新年后开始摔跤训练时 |
[24:04] | before wrestling starts after New Year’s. | 你超重 |
[24:31] | Motherfucker. | 混蛋王八蛋 |
[24:58] | Batista. | 巴蒂斯塔 |
[24:59] | This is Chief Angela Bishop. | 我是安吉拉·毕夏普局长 |
[25:01] | We met at that conference in New York. | 我们在纽约的研讨会上见过 |
[25:03] | Chief Bishop. | 毕夏普局长啊 |
[25:05] | Uh… | |
[25:07] | I hope I didn’t give you the wrong impression. | 我没让你误会什么吧 |
[25:09] | You know, I’m a happily married man. | 我已婚了 |
[25:10] | This is a police matter. | 我说的是公事 |
[25:12] | How can I help? | 请讲 |
[25:13] | We’ve had some deaths in Iron Lake | 在艾恩湖附近有几起死亡事件 |
[25:16] | that are very similar to an old Miami Metro case. | 跟之前迈阿密的案件类似 |
[25:19] | Do you remember the Bay Harbor Butcher? | 你还记得港湾屠夫吗 |
[25:21] | Cristo. That was a gruesome one. | 克里斯朵 老吓人了 |
[25:24] | I looked at the autopsy photos on the police database. | 我正在看警局数据库里的尸检照片 |
[25:28] | So, you’ve seen the, uh– -The dismemberments. | -这么说你看到 -肢解 |
[25:30] | The whole thing. | 还有整个案件 |
[25:33] | What can you tell me about Sergeant Doakes? | 多克斯警长是个什么样的人 |
[25:36] | I sat next to him every day for ten years. | 他就坐我旁边 我们俩共事了10年 |
[25:38] | Do you believe that he did it? | 你认为是他干的吗 |
[25:40] | I did at the time, but there were a few other theories. | 当时我是那么觉得的 但也有些其它想法 |
[25:44] | My, uh, my ex-wife… | 我 我前妻 |
[25:47] | My old captain actually thought | 我之前的队长认为 |
[25:50] | it was someone else in the precinct. | 可能是辖区里的另外一个人干的 |
[25:52] | Who? | 谁 |
[25:53] | Dexter Morgan, but he died years ago. | 德克斯特·摩根 但是他已经过世几年了 |
[26:00] | Chief Bishop? | 毕夏普局长 |
[26:03] | Check your e-mail. | 看一下邮件吧 |
[26:05] | Okay. Hold on. | 好 稍等 |
[26:26] | When was this taken? | 这是什么时候照的 |
[26:28] | Last month. | 上个月 |
[26:34] | Madre de Dios. | 我的天哪 |
[26:37] | Dexter Morgan is alive? | 德克斯特·摩根还活著 |
[26:39] | And is sitting in my jail cell. | 现在就在我们局里关著 |
[26:43] | Can I have your old captain’s name? | 能把你们前队长的名字告诉我吗 |
[26:45] | I’d like to speak with her. | 我想跟她通个话 |
[26:46] | She was… | 她 |
[26:50] | she was murdered. | 她被杀了 |
[26:54] | Oh, I’m… I’m so sorry. | 抱 抱歉 |
[26:59] | Did you ever catch the killer? | 抓住凶手了吗 |
[27:10] | -Batista? | 巴蒂斯塔 |
[27:17] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[27:19] | I’ll be there first thing tomorrow | 我明天一早带著文件 拉克鲁斯塔·玛丽亚 |
[27:21] | with everything I’ve got. | 去你那 |
[27:28] | What’s up, Teddy? | 泰迪 怎么了 |
[27:29] | Kurt Caldwell’s beat feet out of here. | 科特·考德威尔离开了 |
[27:31] | Front door unlocked, safe empty, closets cleaned out. | 前门锁著 保险柜空了 连衣柜都没东西了 |
[27:34] | And guess what? His gas truck’s here. | 但他的加油车却在 |
[27:36] | Emptied out. Still smells like fresh gas. | 里面没油了 还能闻到味道 |
[27:39] | Can you stay at Kurt’s overnight? | 你今晚能留在库尔特家吗 |
[27:40] | Just in case he shows up. | 看万一他再回来 |
[27:42] | You got it, Chief. | 收到局长 |
[27:52] | Oh… geez. | 天哪 |
[28:06] | Put that lying son of a bitch back in my office. | 把那个满嘴瞎话的家伙带我办公室去 |
[28:09] | You’re not done for the night? | 你还不下班吗 |
[28:11] | Oh, I’m just getting started. | 还有很多事要做呢 |
[28:30] | You might actually get away with the Matt Caldwell murder charge. | 你可能会逃脱马特·考德威尔的谋杀指控 |
[28:33] | -Because I didn’t do it. -Oh, you did it, all right. | -因为不是我干的 -当然是你干的 |
[28:36] | But I’m not entirely sure my case will hold up enough | 但我不确定手里的证据 |
[28:38] | to convince the D.A. and then the jury. | 能说服检察官和陪审团 |
[28:42] | But hear this and know this. | 不过你给我听著 |
[28:44] | I will stake my career, my family, | 我敢压上我的事业 家人 |
[28:48] | my everything… | 我的一切 |
[28:50] | that you’re a murderer. | 赌你就是个杀人犯 |
[28:52] | I’m worried about you. | 我真担心你 |
[28:54] | I’ve got one word for you: | 我就问你一件事 |
[28:57] | ketamine. | 克他命 |
[28:59] | You picked up a healthy– or unhealthy– | 你应该从帕特尔医生那里 |
[29:02] | amount from Dr. Patel. | 开了不少吧 |
[29:04] | Yeah, I needed it for Vincent van Goat. | 我是开给我的羊 文森特·梵高的 |
[29:06] | You know he was sick. | 你知道它生病了 |
[29:12] | Do you recognize this man? | 你认识这个人吗 |
[29:14] | Yeah, it’s the piece of shit | 认识 他就是那个 |
[29:15] | who sold the drugs that almost killed my son. | 卖我儿子毒品还差点害死他的混蛋 |
[29:18] | We… | 我们 |
[29:20] | ended up having an unfortunate encounter. | 在酒吧里闹的很不愉快 |
[29:22] | About that encounter. | 有关那次纠纷 |
[29:24] | Miles O’Flynn testified to me that, | 迈尔斯·欧弗林的证词里说道 |
[29:27] | “Just before he started pounding on me, he poked me in the neck. | 在他开始出手打我之前 好像扎了我脖子一下 |
[29:31] | Like, with a needle or something.” | 用的是针还是什么的东西 |
[29:34] | That was the exact same day you picked up the ketamine | 而你正好在那天 从帕特尔医生那里开了克他命 |
[29:36] | and several syringes from Dr. Patel. | 还拿走了几支针管 |
[29:38] | You think I drugged him? | 你认为是我给他下药了 |
[29:40] | I saw Logan question him in this very station. | 我在警局里看到洛根对他进行了讯问 |
[29:43] | There’s no way he was drugged. | 当时他并没有问题啊 |
[29:44] | Only because Logan and Teddy | 那是因为洛根和泰迪 |
[29:46] | showed up at Crystal Bar before you could do it. | 及时出现在水晶酒吧 所以你没来得及下手 |
[29:48] | God, believe what you want to believe. | 天哪 你愿意怎么想就怎么想吧 |
[29:52] | You worked forensics in Miami. | 你在迈阿密做法医 |
[29:54] | You’ve seen autopsy photos before. | 你见过验尸的照片 |
[29:56] | Yes and yes. | 都对 |
[30:03] | -Jasper Hodge. | 贾斯伯·霍奇 |
[30:08] | Okay, I have no idea where you’re going with this. | 我不知道你给我看这干嘛 |
[30:13] | It’s called… | 这个叫做 |
[30:14] | A weal mark. …a weal mark. | 鞭痕 |
[30:16] | I heard he died | 我听说他 |
[30:19] | of an accidental fentanyl overdose. | 死于芬太尼过量 |
[30:20] | I can’t say I’m sorry. | 不会为这种人觉得抱歉 |
[30:22] | He also had ketamine in his system. | 他体内还有克他命 |
[30:26] | And only in his system. | 只有他体内有 |
[30:27] | None was found anywhere in his house or his car. | 在他家和车里都没有发现 |
[30:29] | -Well, I can’t speak to that. -Well… | 我也不知道怎么回事 |
[30:33] | …then speak to this. | 那这个你应该知道 |
[30:43] | Same weal marks. | 一样的鞭痕 |
[30:45] | Same drug showing up in their tox report. | 在他们的毒检报告里也出现了同一种药物 |
[30:48] | It’s what we call a pattern. | 这就叫做作案模式 |
[30:52] | And it’s how I know that you, Dexter Morgan… | 所以我才会知道 你 德克斯特·摩根 |
[30:57] | …are the Bay Harbor Butcher. | 就是港湾屠夫 |
[31:07] | The Bay Harbor Butcher | 港湾屠夫 |
[31:09] | was Miami Metro Detective Sergeant James Doakes. | 是迈阿密迈警局的警长詹姆斯·多克斯 |
[31:12] | Not everyone believes that. | 有人不这么认为 |
[31:18] | Tomorrow you’ll be arraigned for the murder of Matt Caldwell. | 明天你会接受马特·考特威尔谋杀一案的提审 |
[31:21] | I’m gonna do my best to see that it sticks | 我会尽我最大努力坐实你的谋杀罪名 |
[31:23] | and you get life without parole. | 让你去坐牢 不得假释 |
[31:25] | And then, | 然后 |
[31:27] | win or lose, | 不管结果如何 |
[31:28] | you’re gonna have a little reunion | 我都会安排你和老友 |
[31:30] | with your old friend Angel Batista. | 安吉尔·巴蒂斯塔见个面 |
[31:33] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[31:37] | I met him at that Cop-Con thing. | 我在研讨会中碰到的他 |
[31:39] | He’s on his way up from Miami as we speak. | 他现在已经在来迈阿密的路上了 |
[31:44] | We’re gonna extradite your ass to Florida | 我们会把你引渡回佛罗里达 |
[31:47] | where you’ll stand trial as the Bay Harbor Butcher. | 在那里 你会作为港湾屠夫接受审判 |
[31:54] | Florida. | 佛罗里达 |
[31:56] | A state with the motherfucking death penalty. | 一个有死刑的州 |
[32:06] | Turn off the camera. | 关掉摄像机 |
[32:11] | Why the hell would I do that? | 为什么我要这么做 |
[32:12] | I’ll talk. | 我会跟你说实话 |
[32:17] | If you’ve got something to say, just say it to the camera. | 想说就对著摄像机说啊 |
[32:37] | Listening. | 听著 |
[32:39] | What if I told you you were right? | 如果我说你说得都对 |
[32:41] | Well, then, you’d be admitting to– | 那你就是承认 |
[32:43] | I’m not admitting anything. | 我什么都没承认 |
[32:44] | I’m saying you were right | 我只是说有关科特·考德威尔的事 |
[32:47] | about Kurt Caldwell. | 你说的对 |
[32:49] | I can prove it. | 我可以证明 |
[32:51] | Ange, you know in your heart | 安吉拉 你心里清楚 |
[32:54] | that Kurt killed Iris. | 是科特杀了艾瑞斯 |
[32:56] | She was just his first. | 她只是第一个受害者 |
[33:01] | He’s been active for 25 years. | 他已经活跃了25年 |
[33:05] | Very active. | 非常活跃 |
[33:07] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[33:09] | Them. | 她们 |
[33:12] | Go to Kurt’s cabin. | 去科特的小屋 |
[33:15] | 100 yards north of the front door, | 前门北面100码的地方 |
[33:19] | under a deadwood pile, there’s a hatch. | 有一堆朽木 下面有一个入口 |
[33:22] | Open it, and you’ll see what real evil looks like. | 打开你就会看到真正的恶魔是什么样子的 |
[33:25] | I have dedicated my entire life to this. | 自我当上警察就一直在查这个案子 |
[33:28] | Yeah, and you’ve been met with scorn and ridicule | 但你却受尽了现实嘲弄 |
[33:30] | at every turn because you’ve had a gut feeling but no proof. | 因为你虽然有直觉但没有证据 |
[33:33] | You go to that cabin, | 去他的小屋看看 |
[33:34] | and you’ll finally have it. | 你就能找到 |
[33:38] | Proof. | 证据 |
[33:50] | Fuck! | 靠 |
[33:57] | You turned off the camera. What happened? | 你关上了摄像头 怎么回事 把他关回去 |
[33:58] | Put him back in his cell. | 把他关回去 |
[34:00] | I’ve got to check something out. | 我得去查一件事 |
[34:01] | -And that would be? -Just fucking do it. | -什么事 -照做就行了 |
[34:10] | Harrison. | 哈里森 |
[34:11] | I-I came to get my stuff, | 我 我是来拿东西的 |
[34:14] | since it doesn’t look like we’re gonna move in together. | 很明显我们不会同居了 |
[34:17] | Come in. Your stuff’s upstairs. | 进来吧 你的东西都在楼上 |
[34:23] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[34:26] | I think this is all my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[34:30] | How could this possibly be your fault? | 怎么会是你的错 |
[34:35] | I told my Mom what you said at the party. | 我告诉我妈你在派对上说的话了 |
[34:37] | If I had just kept my mouth shut– | 如果我没告诉她的话 |
[34:39] | Th-This-this isn’t because of you. | 这 这 这跟你无关 |
[34:41] | Then what’s going on? | 那到底怎么回事 |
[34:44] | No one will tell me what’s happening. | 没人告诉我到底发生了什么 |
[34:46] | I know. | 我知道 |
[34:51] | I just… | 我只是 |
[34:52] | want this to be over. | 希望这一切都能结束 |
[34:55] | For things to go back to normal. | 一切都能回归正常 |
[34:59] | Normal… | 正常 |
[35:01] | What’s that? | 是什么 |
[35:03] | Things certainly weren’t normal | 如果事情走上正轨 |
[35:05] | when you and I were on track to becoming brother and sister. | 我们俩成了兄妹 这肯定不算是正常吧 |
[35:10] | So, you think this arrest means our parents are breaking up? | 所以你认为我妈逮捕你爸的事会让他们俩分手 |
[35:17] | My dad told me to wait at The Inn. | 我爸让我在旅馆等他 |
[35:20] | But it’s really nice to see you. | 但我想见你 |
[35:24] | Well, my mom said to give you space. | 我妈妈说要给你点空间 |
[35:27] | But I guess we don’t always have to do what our parents want. | 但我想不用事事都听父母的吧 |
[35:40] | Remember when you thought not killing was the problem? | 还记得你曾经认为不杀人会出问题吗 |
[35:44] | How’s that going for you? | 现在如何 |
[35:49] | I can figure this out. | 我会想出办法来的 |
[35:51] | Angela’s got her teeth in you. | 安吉拉已经发现端倪了 |
[35:54] | She’s never gonna let go. | 她不会放过你的 |
[35:57] | You did. | 你放过我了 我是你妹妹 |
[35:58] | I was your sister. | 我是你妹妹 |
[36:01] | I trusted you. | 我信任你 |
[36:03] | I loved you. | 爱你 |
[36:06] | Angela’s pretty fucking far from that right now. | 安吉拉跟我可比不了 |
[36:08] | Enough! | 够了 |
[36:14] | Enough. | 够了 |
[36:18] | Hey, Logan, can I get some water? | 嘿 洛根 能给我杯水吗 |
[36:22] | Kind of been doing a lot of talking today. | 今天讲了一天话 口干舌燥 |
[36:35] | Yeah. | 对 |
[36:36] | You talked Angela right out of the station. | 你对安吉拉说了一番话 她离开了警局 |
[36:39] | I’d give anything to know what you said to her | 我太想知道摄像机关掉时 |
[36:41] | when the camera was off. | 你对她说了什么 |
[36:51] | I don’t want to hurt you. | 我不想伤害你 |
[36:52] | So, Angela was right about you. | 安吉拉没看错你 |
[36:55] | She’s a good cop and so are you, | 她是个好警察 你也是 |
[36:58] | but this is inevitable. | 但这一切都在所难免 |
[37:01] | -So, just give me the keys. | 所以把钥匙给我 |
[37:04] | Do it! | 快 |
[37:06] | Don’t be a hero, Logan. | 别逞能 洛根 |
[37:08] | I just need to get out and see my son. | 我只想出去见我儿子 |
[37:09] | Good, good. Good, good, good, good. | 好 好的 |
[37:16] | -Don’t do that. -Fuck you. | -别这样 -操 |
[37:27] | Damn it, Logan, you should have listened to me. | 该死 洛根 你该听我劝的 |
[38:10] | Yo, Coach. Is my dad okay? | 嗨 教练 我爸还好吗 |
[38:12] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[38:13] | Wh– Dad? | 爸爸 |
[38:16] | Where-where are you? | 你在哪儿 |
[38:17] | Come downstairs. Meet me in front of the station. | 现在下楼 去警局门口等我 |
[38:19] | Um, I’m at-I’m at Audrey’s. | 我在奥黛丽家 |
[38:22] | Okay, that’s actually better. | 那更好 |
[38:24] | Grab all your stuff. | 收拾东西 |
[38:25] | My truck is in Angela’s driveway. | 我的卡车就停在安吉拉家的车道上 |
[38:27] | The key’s in the cupholder. | 钥匙挂在杯架上 |
[38:29] | Meet me where we found the white deer. | 我们在发现那头白鹿的地方见面 |
[38:31] | I got it. | 明白 |
[38:33] | Sun’s coming up. Go. | 马上天亮了 快走 |
[38:36] | Now. | 快 |
[40:19] | Oh! | |
[40:22] | Annie Kurtz? | 安妮·库尔茨 |
[40:24] | Jennifer Nùñez. | 詹妮弗·涅滋 失踪人口 |
[40:26] | Oh, my… oh, my God. | 哦 我的天啊 |
[40:34] | Shannon Luu. | 香农·路 失踪人口 |
[40:39] | Lily Kosnicki. | 莉莉·克涅其 |
[40:49] | Molly. | 茉莉 |
[41:17] | Logan. Logan, are you there? | 洛根 洛根 你在吗 |
[41:19] | Logan, do you copy? Pick up. | 洛根 听到了吗 快接电话 |
[41:21] | That was faster than I expected. | 比我预料中要快 |
[41:23] | Logan. We have multiple bodies. | 洛根 出现了多具尸体 |
[41:30] | Oh, fuck. | 该死 |
[41:47] | Fuck! | 操 |
[41:55] | ‘Sup, Chief? | 什么事 局长 |
[41:57] | Get me state troopers, CSI, | 马上联系联系州警 犯罪现场调查组 |
[41:59] | the coroners, the motherfucking FBI. | 验尸官 还有该死的联邦调查局 |
[42:01] | I found something like 30 bodies | 我在史登路考德威尔的地盘上 |
[42:02] | at the Caldwell property on Stearn Road. | 发现了大约30具尸体 |
[42:04] | I need all the backup I can get | 给我派支援 越多越好 |
[42:06] | before this place turns into a fucking media frenzy. | 别让媒体捷足先登 搞得沸沸扬扬 |
[42:08] | Holy shit. Got it. On it. | 我的天啊 我马上办 |
[42:11] | Wait, Teddy. | 等等 泰迪 |
[42:13] | Have you heard from Logan in the past hour? | 过去一小时你有收到洛根的消息吗 |
[42:16] | No. I think he’s still at the station with Jim. | 没有 他应该还在警局 看著吉姆 |
[42:20] | Fuck! Fuck! | 操 该死 |
[43:37] | Dad. | 爸 |
[43:38] | Grab your stuff and leave the truck. Let’s go. | 带上东西 别管卡车了 咱们走 |
[43:41] | Are you hurt? | 你受伤了吗 |
[43:43] | No. I’m okay. Come on. | 没 我没事 走吧 |
[43:46] | Whose blood is that? | 你身上是谁的血 |
[43:50] | I’ll explain everything later. We need to go. | 我一会儿再解释 我们得走了 |
[43:52] | Now. | 快 |
[43:59] | Wait. | 等等 |
[44:01] | You called me from Logan’s phone. | 你是用洛根手机打我电话的 |
[44:04] | Is that his blood? | 所以是他的血吗 |
[44:09] | There was no other way. | 我别无选择 |
[44:12] | Is Coach dead? | 教练死了吗 |
[44:17] | Isn’t the whole point | 你的原则不是 |
[44:19] | that you only kill people that deserve it? | 只杀罪有应得的人吗 |
[44:21] | Coach Logan’s a good person. | 洛根教练是个好人 |
[44:23] | He wouldn’t cooperate. | 他不愿合作 |
[44:29] | It’s the only way I could get back to you. Come on. | 我只有这么做才能回到你身边 来吧 |
[44:34] | Look, we’ll talk about everything, | 听著 我会把一切告诉你 |
[44:36] | I promise, | 我保证 |
[44:38] | but this is it. We got to get out of here. | 但情况紧急 我们必须离开了 |
[44:40] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[44:42] | Don’t get caught. | 不要被抓 |
[44:44] | That’s only a part of it. Harrison– | 这不是全部 哈里森 |
[44:46] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[44:47] | You don’t really care about saving anybody, do you? | 你的所作所为并非为了拯救谁 对吧 |
[44:49] | You’re just feeding this-this Dark Passenger. | 你只是在供养内心的黑暗使者 |
[44:53] | I-It’s not even a passenger. | 他根本不是什么使者 |
[44:55] | It’s fucking driving. | 他操控了你 |
[44:57] | And you like it. | 你喜欢这种感觉 |
[44:58] | You slashing Ethan | 你刺伤了伊桑 |
[45:01] | and breaking that wrestler’s arm– | 掰断了那个摔跤手的胳膊 |
[45:03] | that’s your own darkness. | 你内心也有黑暗使者 |
[45:06] | You’re just like me, buddy. | 你跟我一模一样 兄弟 |
[45:07] | No. | 不 |
[45:09] | I wanted to be like you… | 我曾很想变成你 |
[45:11] | so bad. | 特别想 |
[45:13] | But m-my anger isn’t because I’m like you. | 但并不是自己像你而生气 |
[45:17] | My-my anger is because of you. | 我是因为你而生气 |
[45:20] | Of-of course I’m angry. | 我怎么会不生气呢 |
[45:22] | You didn’t just make the decision to abandon me once. | 你抛弃我 并不是个一次性的决定 |
[45:25] | You made that decision every single day | 你离开了十年 这十年中的每一天 |
[45:28] | you stayed away for ten years! | 你都做出了这个决定 |
[45:37] | Well, I’m still your dad, and I’m here now. | 好吧 我仍然是你爸 站在你面前 |
[45:41] | I’m right here. | 面对著你 |
[45:45] | Just come with me, buddy. | 跟我一起来吧 兄弟 |
[45:53] | I can stop. | 我能停止杀戮 |
[45:54] | I can do it, with your help. | 只要你帮我 我就能做到 |
[45:57] | I’m not your fucking caretaker. | 我不是你的什么看护人 |
[45:59] | I’m your goddamn son. | 我是你儿子 |
[46:00] | I want… | 我想 |
[46:09] | I need to be with you. | 我需要跟你在一起 儿子 |
[46:17] | You have to turn yourself in. | 你去自首吧 |
[46:21] | There’s no other way. | 你别无选择 |
[46:27] | If I do, I get the death penalty. | 我如果自首 一定会被判死刑 |
[46:32] | Maybe you deserve it. | 那是罪有应得吧 |
[46:45] | Okay. | 行吧 |
[46:51] | You don’t have to come with me. | 你不用跟我一起走了 |
[46:56] | But I can’t stay here. | 但我不能留在这儿 |
[47:11] | Would my mom still be alive if it weren’t for you? | 如果没有你 我妈妈会死吗 |
[47:13] | Would Aunt Deb still be alive? | 黛布姑姑应该还会活著吧 |
[47:17] | And me– would I be so fucked-up? | 我呢 也会变成这个样子吗 |
[47:20] | Open your eyes and look at what you’ve done! | 睁开眼睛 看看你都做了什么吧 |
[47:38] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[47:40] | I don’t… | 我不 |
[47:42] | I don’t want to be right. | 我不想当对的那个人 |
[47:45] | I… | 我 |
[47:47] | I just– I want to be normal. | 我只想当个正常人 |
[48:05] | I’m sorry for everything I’ve done to you. | 我为自己对你做过的那些事道歉 |
[48:12] | You deserve better. | 你值得更好的 |
[48:18] | A better life. | 更好的人生 |
[48:24] | A better father. | 更好的父亲 |
[48:39] | You have to take the safety off. | 记得把保险栓摘下来 |
[48:46] | Just like I showed you. | 就像我教你的那样 |
[49:01] | This is the only way out. | 这是唯一的解脱 |
[49:10] | For both of us. | 对你我来说都是 |
[49:18] | Now… | 好 |
[49:21] | deep breath. | 深呼吸 |
[49:33] | I’ve never really felt love. | 我从未真正感受过爱 |
[49:38] | Real love. | 真正的爱 |
[49:42] | Until now. | 直到这一刻 |
[50:04] | You did good. | 你做的很好 |
[50:54] | Drop the rifle! On your knees! | 放下武器 跪下 |
[50:56] | Hands where I can see them! | 把手放在我能看见的地方 |
[50:59] | I’m– I stopped– He-he killed Coach Logan. | 我阻止 他杀了洛根教练 |
[51:01] | I know. | 我知道 |
[51:03] | It’s okay. You can get up. | 没事了 你可以站起来了 |
[51:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[51:29] | Take this. | 带上这个 |
[51:32] | Go through town, just past the Truck Stop | 穿过城区 过了卡车服务站 |
[51:34] | is the entrance to I-86 west. | 就是I-86西部公路的入口 |
[51:37] | Go, and never come back here. | 走吧 永远别再回来 |
[51:42] | Harrison. | 哈里森 |
[51:45] | You need to do this now. | 你必须马上走 |
[51:54] | Uh, tell Audrey I said goodbye. | 替我向奥黛丽道别 |
[51:57] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[51:58] | Why? | 为什么 因为我没见到你 |
[51:59] | Because I haven’t seen you. | 因为我没见到你 |
[52:48] | This is Chief Bishop. | 我是毕夏普局长 |
[52:50] | I’m calling to report an officer-involved shooting. | 我要报告一起警员枪击案件 |
[52:56] | My dearest Hannah, | 亲爱的汉娜 |
[52:58] | this is the most difficult letter I’ll ever write. | 这是我写过的最艰难的一封信 |
[53:04] | You may have seen my name | 你可能在劳拉飓风的伤亡名单中 |
[53:07] | among the casualties of Hurricane Laura, | 见过我的名字 |
[53:09] | and I believe that’s for the best. | 相信我吧 这就是最好的结果 |
[53:13] | I’d give anything to see you and Harrison again. | 我愿意付出一切 再见你跟哈里森一面 |
[53:17] | To see him smile. | 看看他的微笑 |
[53:20] | To hold him. | 抱著他 |
[53:22] | I celebrate his birthday in my heart. | 我会在心里默默祝他生日快乐 |
[53:24] | “I Should Live in Salt” by The National | |
[53:25] | He is and always will be my phantom limb. | 从过去到将来 他永远是我的”幻肢” |
[53:35] | Don’t make me read your mind | 别让我猜透你心思 |
[53:37] | You should know me | 如果真懂我 |
[53:39] | Better than that | 就别让我这么做 |
[53:42] | It takes me too much time | 我为此花费了太多时间 |
[53:46] | You should know me | 如果真懂我 |
[53:48] | Better than that | 就别让我这么做 |
[53:51] | You’re not that much like me | 我们不一样 |
[53:53] | You should know me | 如果真懂我 |
[53:56] | Better than that | 就别让我这么做 |
[53:58] | We have different enemies | 如果真懂我 |
[54:01] | You should know me better than that | 就别让我这么做 |
[54:06] | I should leave it alone | 我应该就此放手的 |
[54:08] | But you’re not right | 但你会伤心的 |
[54:13] | I should leave it alone | 我应该就此放手的 |
[54:15] | But you’re not right | 但你会伤心的 |
[54:20] | I want what every father wants: | 我的心愿更全天下的父亲一样 |
[54:23] | for his child to be happy. | 希望他的孩子幸福快乐 |
[54:28] | To live and love without fear. | 无所畏惧地生活和爱 |
[54:32] | To share his gifts with the world. | 让全世界都看到他的才华 |
[54:34] | I should leave it alone | 我应该就此别过 |
[54:36] | But you’re not right | 但你会伤心的 |
[54:40] | But we both know that, with me around, | 但我们都知道 只要我还在世一天 |
[54:41] | a normal life for Harrison won’t be possible. | 哈里森就不可能过上正常生活 |
[54:49] | I should live in salt for leaving you | 我应该为离开你而苦涩 |
[54:52] | Behind | 留下你 |
[54:57] | Behind | 留下你 |
[55:02] | This is not an easy decision. | 做出这个决定很艰难 |
[55:06] | Sometimes I wish the hurricane had taken me, | 有时我真希望自己被飓风带走 |
[55:09] | released me from the burden of my own urges. | 将我从自己的欲望中拯救 |
[55:16] | Instead, it showed me that I have to bear them alone. | 可恰恰相反 它让我明白 有些事必须独自承受 |
[55:22] | That’s my fate. | 这就是我的命运 |
[55:44] | So, unless Harrison starts showing any dark tendencies, | 所以 除非哈里森表现出任何黑暗倾向 |
[55:47] | I beg you… | 我求你 |
[55:49] | I should live in salt for leaving you… | 我应该为了离开你而伤心苦涩 |
[55:50] | Let me die | 就让我死去吧 |
[55:54] | so my son can live. | 这样我儿子才能活下去 |
[55:56] | Behind | 离开你 |