时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | 6 years ago, I was taken from prison, | 六年前 一个政府秘密小组 |
[00:04] | and forced to be an assassin for a covert unit of the government. | 将我从狱中释放并胁迫我成为一名杀手 |
[00:09] | A black ops program called division | 名为”组织”的秘密机构 |
[00:11] | that has now gone rogue. | 如今已变得不听将令 |
[00:12] | They destroyed my identity, | 他们抹杀了我的存在 |
[00:14] | and they destroyed the man I loved. | 还杀害了我爱的人 |
[00:15] | 丹尼尔・梦露 1979年3月23日生 2007年7月17日卒 挚爱的儿子 | |
[00:16] | I escaped. And now the man that trained me- | 我跳出魔窟 如今 我曾经信赖的教官 |
[00:18] | someone I trusted — is hunting me. | 正在追杀我 |
[00:22] | What division doesn’t know | 但”组织”并不知道 |
[00:23] | is that I have a partner on the inside, Alex. | 我在组织内部安插了内应 |
[00:27] | A new recruit with a dark past, | 她是艾丽克丝 有着黑暗过去的组织新成员 |
[00:28] | who I’ve trained in secret to resist their control. | 我曾秘密教授她 如何抵御他们的操控 |
[00:32] | Together, we’re going to | 我们要联手 |
[00:33] | take division apart one mission at a time. | 一步一步 击垮”组织” |
[00:37] | And the last word they’ll | 他们临死前 |
[00:37] | breathe before the end will be my name… | 说的最后一个词 将会是我的名字 |
[00:58] | An I.D. On the target yet? | 确认目标的身份了吗 |
[01:00] | Jill Morelli. She’s a freelance reporter. | 吉尔・莫蕾丽 她是一名自由撰稿记者 |
[01:03] | 28 years old. | 二十八岁 |
[01:05] | Also runs a blog | 她还建立了一个博客 |
[01:06] | that tracks governments conspiracies. Awkward. | 专门追踪政府的阴谋活动 尴尬哦 |
[01:09] | How did she get wind of our op? | 她如何得知我们这次的行动 |
[01:12] | Who talked to her? | 谁告诉她的 |
[01:13] | We’re not sure. | 还不清楚 |
[01:14] | I hacked into her home pc. | 我曾入侵她的电脑 |
[01:15] | There’s no mention of the op in there. | 里面没有提及到这次行动 |
[01:17] | But she knows we were at the crash site. | 但她知道我们曾出现在失事地点 |
[01:20] | The girl’s cracked some major scandals. | 这个女孩曾揭发过些重大丑闻 |
[01:22] | But she’s attracted just as many libel suits. | 她也因此遭到很多人诽谤起诉 |
[01:24] | Most of the major papers won’t touch her. | 大多数主流报纸都不理会她 |
[01:26] | It only takes one, right? | 有一家报纸相信她 我们就玩完 |
[01:28] | Agent Donegan, use grab team B. | 多纳根探员 调用B小队的人员抓她 |
[01:29] | I want to find out exactly what she knows | 我想弄清楚 她到底知道些什么 |
[01:32] | and how she came to know it. | 还有她是如何知道的 |
[01:36] | Donegan, I’ll get you the coordinates for the target. | 多纳根 我会告诉你目标的位置 |
[01:44] | This is the operations room. | 这里是指挥室 |
[01:45] | The window looks out into the training area | 透过玻璃就可以看到训练区域 |
[01:48] | so the all-mighty parents can look down on the kids. | 这样你们的举动尽数落入他们的眼底 |
[01:51] | Most of their key intel passes through that hub. | 他们的重大情报基本上都在这里派发 |
[01:54] | When a new target comes in, | 当有新的目标时 |
[01:56] | operations becomes the most popular club in town. | 指挥室就会变得非常热闹 |
[01:59] | If we’re going to sabotage division, | 如果我们要摧毁组织 |
[02:01] | that’s one of the veins I’m going to need you to tap. | 这里就是我要你击破的地方 |
[02:04] | Doesn’t the window work both ways? | 窗户双面都是透明的吗 |
[02:06] | Gold star. | 问得好 |
[02:08] | The glass is tinted. So, you’re going to have to get close. | 玻璃是有色玻璃 所以你要靠近点 |
[02:11] | The problem is, you can’t just walk up | 但是 你不能直接走过去 |
[02:13] | and press your nose against it like a kid in a candy store. | 像小孩把鼻子压在糖果屋的玻璃上那样 |
[02:27] | Jaden. | 杰登 |
[02:29] | I’m just looking for a sparring partner. | 我想找一个拳击训练的对手 |
[02:32] | Find someone else, newbie. | 菜鸟 找其他人去 |
[02:34] | You and I are supposed to play nice. | 本来我们可以客客气气的 |
[02:36] | Oh, I forgot. | 我差点忘了 |
[02:38] | We’re still on probation | 就是因为你攻击了我 |
[02:39] | because of the whole you attacking me thing. | 我们现在才处于观察区 |
[02:42] | I got nothin’ to say about that. | 我无话可说 |
[02:44] | There’s something about me you should know. | 你也该了解了解我了 |
[02:59] | Go break it up! | 去拉开她们 |
[03:12] | Target name is Jill Morelli. | 目标叫吉尔・莫蕾丽 |
[03:14] | Check it out. | 看你的了 |
[03:18] | Yeah. I’m out of the elevator. Say again? | 我出电梯了 再说一遍 |
[03:22] | I don’t know. 15-20 minutes? | 我不知道 15到20分钟 |
[03:25] | Yeah. It’ll be fine, honey. Just reheat it when I get home. | 没事 亲爱的 我回家后再给我热热 |
[03:29] | No. No. I’m in the garage now. | 不不 我现在在车库里 |
[03:32] | Yeah. I’m losing you. | 对 信号不好 |
[03:39] | Jeremy! | 杰里米 |
[03:41] | Damnit! | 该死的 |
[03:42] | Morelli, you scared the hell out of me! | 莫蕾丽 你吓死我了 |
[03:43] | Oh, sorry, Jer. But I’m sitting on the story of the year here. | 抱歉 杰 我手上有个年度新闻 |
[03:47] | And Joanne won’t put my calls through to you. | 乔安妮不把我电话转接给你 |
[03:49] | I just need 2 minutes. | 我只需要两分钟 |
[03:50] | You got 10 seconds till I get to my car. | 在我开车之前 你有10秒钟的时间 |
[03:52] | It’s about air america flight | 是有关美国航空航线的 |
[03:53] | that crashed in the appalachian mountains. | 在阿巴拉契亚山脉坠毁的飞机 |
[03:55] | 112 dead. No survivors. | 112个人全部罹难 无一生还者 |
[03:56] | Every paper in the country is covering that story. | 全国的报纸都在报道这个事情 |
[03:58] | Yeah? Which one’s got the exclusive | 是吗 哪家报纸得到了独家新闻 |
[04:00] | on the black helicopters? | 有关其中的黑色直升飞机呢 |
[04:02] | What black helicopters, Jill? | 什么黑色直升飞机 吉尔 |
[04:05] | What black helicopters, Jill? | 什么黑色直升飞机 吉尔 |
[04:07] | The ones my source saw land at the crash site | 在森林大火把所有证据都 |
[04:09] | before the huge forest | 毁掉之前 |
[04:11] | fire conveniently burned up all the evidence. | 我的线人看见那架直升飞机停在失事地点 |
[04:13] | Evidence of what? | 什么证据 |
[04:14] | Exactly. When I called Air America | 对啊 当我打给美国航空公司 |
[04:16] | for comment, | 希望他们就此发表意见 |
[04:17] | They put me on hold. And guess who picked up the line. | 他们让我等了一下 你猜谁接了我的电话 |
[04:20] | Henry Sampson. | 亨利・桑普森 |
[04:22] | You spoke to Henry Sampson? | 你和亨利・桑普森通过话吗 |
[04:24] | Yeah. Since when does a CEO of a major airline | 对 大型航空公司的执行总裁 |
[04:28] | pick up the phone to talk to a freelance journo? | 怎么会和一个自由撰稿记者通话 |
[04:32] | When he’s scared, Jeremy. When he’s scared. | 只有在他被吓傻的情况下 杰里米 |
[04:36] | What? Story of the year, Jeremy! | 怎么了 这可是年度新闻 杰里米 |
[04:38] | I’ve heard that before. | 你以前也老这么说 |
[04:39] | My source has video of the crash site. | 我的线人已经拍下失事现场的情况 |
[04:42] | Yeah? How much does your source want this time? | 你的线人这次要价多少 |
[04:44] | 50 grand. But how can you put a price to the truth? | 五万 这可是用钱也买不来的爆炸新闻啊 |
[04:47] | We’re not tmz, Jill. | 吉尔 我们不是TMZ娱乐新闻网站 |
[04:49] | We don’t pay for stories. | 我们不用钱买新闻 |
[04:51] | Even if it is the story of the year. | 即使是年度新闻 |
[05:08] | You just killed him. | 你杀了他 |
[05:10] | And you’re going to prison for the rest of your life, | 你会为此被终身监禁 |
[05:12] | unless we get that video. | 除非我们拿到录像 |
[05:17] | No! | 不 |
[05:50] | Gold star. | 干得漂亮 |
[05:55] | I don’t know. Set up a candlelight vigil or something like that. | 我不知道 弄个烛光守夜什么的 |
[05:59] | That should keep them off our back for 5 minutes. | 让他们少烦我们一会 |
[06:01] | mr. Sampson? | 桑普森先生 |
[06:02] | The gentleman to see you, sir. | 这位先生想见你 |
[06:09] | Your baggage claim check, sir. | 先生 您的行李领取单 |
[06:11] | It’s not funny, Percy. | 珀西 这一点都不好玩 |
[06:13] | Relax, Henry. You’ll survive. | 亨利 放轻松 你会没事的 |
[06:15] | And more importantly, so will your airline. | 更重要的是 你的航空公司也会平安无事 |
[06:18] | Read an interesting article in “The post” This morning. | 我看了今早”邮报”上这篇有趣的文章 |
[06:21] | Apparently their chief editor was shot dead last night. | 他们的主编昨晚被枪杀了 |
[06:26] | I paid you to keep this quiet. | 我付钱要你秘密处理此事 |
[06:28] | No, you paid me to clean up after your plane crash | 不 你只是出钱让我为你的空难事件善后 |
[06:31] | And collect the cargo. | 并且收集货物 |
[06:33] | I did that. | 我做到了 |
[06:34] | And somebody saw you doing it. | 也被人发现了 |
[06:36] | Somebody who had a video camera. | 有人把整件事录下来了 |
[06:38] | Somebody who called a reporter | 还透露给了记者 |
[06:40] | Who then called me asking about black helicopters. | 那记者打电话来问黑色直升机的事 |
[06:43] | I’ll locate and destroy the video. | 我会找到并销毁那段录像 |
[06:45] | No extra charge. | 不再另外收费 |
[06:46] | And the reporter? | 那个记者呢 |
[06:48] | You mean the unhinged, unemployed maniac | 你是问那个被解雇的杀死自己老板的 |
[06:50] | Who shot her boss? We’ll get her back. | 疯女人吗 我们会找回她的 |
[06:54] | Although in the future, | 还有 我希望 |
[06:55] | I would advise you to keep our dealings private. | 以后你能对我们的交易保密 |
[06:59] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[07:00] | Last night’s incident was the result of third party interference. | 昨晚的事故是因为有第三方的介入 |
[07:04] | A third party who more than likely | 第三方收到的消息 |
[07:05] | was informed by a leak from within your company. | 很可能是由你公司的人泄露出去的 |
[07:09] | Percy, if there’s a leak, | 珀西 如果真有内奸 |
[07:12] | It’s not coming from my shop. | 也不是出在我这里 |
[07:14] | It’s coming from yours. | 而是你们的人 |
[07:23] | Don’t get up too fast. | 别起得太猛 |
[07:25] | DMHP takes a while to wear off. | 甲基二苯吡喃[迷药]还没退 |
[07:27] | It’s the worst. | 这是最难受的 |
[07:28] | I got you some java. | 我给你冲了点咖啡 |
[07:31] | Jill, if I were going to hurt you, | 吉尔 如果我要加害于你 |
[07:32] | I would have done it already. | 早就动手了 |
[07:36] | You’re at my place. They’re not going to find you here. | 这是我家 他们找不到你的 |
[07:38] | “They”? Who are they? Who are you? | 他们 他们是谁 你又是谁 |
[07:40] | I’m Nikita. I used to be one of them. I’m not anymore. | 我是尼基塔 曾是他们中的一员 但我不再是了 |
[07:46] | Oh, I read your blog, by the way, | 对了 我看过你的博客 |
[07:47] | All that crap in there about illegal black ops, | 你写了关于非法的秘密任务 |
[07:50] | assassination programs, ghost agents– | 刺杀行动 幽灵间谍 |
[07:53] | I mean, you’re on the right track, in a general sense. | 总体来说 你的方向是对的 |
[07:56] | Your specifics are way off. | 但你的阐述太离谱了 |
[07:58] | What? | 什么 |
[07:59] | Doesn’t matter. | 没什么 |
[08:01] | Nothing on your website would make them want to kill you. | 你博客里没写什么让他们非杀你不可的东西 |
[08:05] | Were you working on a story with that editor? | 你和那个编辑一起撰写某个稿件吗 |
[08:09] | Ahh. Oh, Jeremy… | 是杰里米 |
[08:10] | Oh, god, Jeremy. | 天啊 杰里米 |
[08:12] | Jill. | 吉尔 |
[08:13] | The plane crash. That’s what we were talking about. | 是空难 我们在谈这个 |
[08:17] | Those hit men wanted me to give up my source. | 那些杀手想让我交出消息来源 |
[08:19] | Listen, it’s going to be ok. | 听着 没事了 |
[08:22] | We’re going to expose what they’re trying to hide. | 我们要曝光他们想隐瞒的事情 |
[08:23] | But you have to tell me what that is. | 但你要告诉我那是什么 |
[08:24] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:28] | All right, I hacked the state police server | 好了 我已经潜入州警察局服务器 |
[08:31] | and put out an APB for Jill Morelli. | 以谋杀主编的罪名 |
[08:33] | Got her wanted in connection with the murder of her editor. | 发布对吉尔・莫蕾丽的全境通缉令 |
[08:35] | Just heard from the on-site team. Target apartment secure. | 现场队员回报 目标未出现在她的公寓 |
[08:38] | No sign of Nikita. | 没有尼基塔的消息 |
[08:39] | Patch me through. | 帮我接通 |
[08:40] | I listed Morelli as armed and dangerous. | 我描述莫蕾丽持有武器 极端危险 |
[08:41] | You wanna go federal? | 还要放到联调局的名单里去吗 |
[08:43] | What’s the last confirmed location? | 上次目标确定位置是什么 |
[08:45] | Cell phone pinged off a tower | 凌晨1:07在布鲁克林的高楼上 |
[08:47] | in Brooklyn at 1:07 am. | 查到手机信号 |
[08:50] | Nikita must have dumped it right | 你们搞砸之后 |
[08:51] | after you guys botched the job. | 尼基塔肯定把手机扔了 |
[08:54] | They could be a couple hundred miles | 他们现在可能出现在 |
[08:55] | in any direction by now. | 方圆几百英里的任何位置 |
[08:56] | Widen the net. Tri-state area. | 扩大搜索范围 查找三州交界处 |
[08:58] | On-site team on 3. | 三号线有现场消息 |
[09:00] | Any leads? | 有什么线索 |
[09:02] | There’s a whole bunch of material in here– | 这里留下不少东西 |
[09:03] | Notepads, bulletin boards, file cabinets. | 记事本 布告栏 文件柜 |
[09:06] | Ok. Clean it out. Bring it here– all of it–now. | 好了 清理现场 把东西都带回来 马上行动 |
[09:10] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 |
[09:11] | Tell Percy I need to see him. | 告诉珀西我要见他 |
[09:13] | A couple of days ago | 几天前 |
[09:14] | this guy contacted me through my site. | 这个人通过我的博客联系到我 |
[09:17] | Said he had some video that would blow my mind. | 说他手上的录像会让我大吃一惊 |
[09:20] | Air America crash, 2 helicopters, | 美航空难 两架直升机 |
[09:22] | some paramilitary operation. | 还有准军事行动 |
[09:25] | He wouldn’t give me specifics. | 他不肯透露细节 |
[09:27] | Made me drive out to Virginia just to meet him. | 让我开车到弗吉尼亚州和他碰面 |
[09:30] | Young guy. | 是个小伙子 |
[09:32] | Scared of what he saw, not faking it. | 他被看到的场景吓坏了 不是装出来的 |
[09:35] | Wanted $50,000 just to show me the video. | 让我看下就跟我要五万 |
[09:38] | So, you went to “The Post” for the 50,000? | 所以你找邮报去要这五万 |
[09:40] | I was hoping for 5. | 能拿到五千 |
[09:43] | Maybe. | 也好啊 |
[09:45] | The guy’s supposed to call me at 1:00 pm tomorrow. | 那人说明天下午1点给我电话 |
[09:48] | Wait. What day is this? | 等等 今天几号 |
[09:50] | It’s tomorrow. | 就是你说的明天 |
[09:52] | What’s your source’s name? | 那线人叫什么名字 |
[09:53] | I don’t know. He wouldn’t tell me. | 我不知道 他不肯说 |
[09:57] | What’s his number? | 他电话号码是什么 |
[09:57] | He has my number. | 不知道 他有我的 |
[10:00] | What–what happened to my phone? | 我的电话这是怎么了 |
[10:02] | I took the battery and the SIM card out | 我把电池和SIM卡都卸下来了 |
[10:04] | So they couldn’t trace you. | 这样他们就找不到你了 |
[10:05] | You got a boyfriend? Roommate? | 你有男朋友吗 室友呢 |
[10:08] | No. Why? | 没有 怎么这么问 |
[10:10] | Well, because those men are definitely | 因为那些人现在一定 |
[10:12] | at your house by now. | 蹲守在你家门口 |
[10:14] | Let’s call the police. | 咱们报警吧 |
[10:16] | Oh, no. They control the police. | 不 他们可以掌控警方信息 |
[10:19] | Right now they’re doing everything they can | 现在他们正想尽一切办法 |
[10:21] | to hunt you down. | 抓捕你 |
[10:24] | I thought you said they won’t be able to find me here. | 你不是说 在这里不会被他们发现吗 |
[10:26] | You’re not staying here. | 你不能呆在这里 |
[10:28] | You have a very important phone call in… | 你42分钟后要接一通非常重要的 |
[10:31] | 42 minutes. | 电话 |
[10:35] | Nikita’s making good on her threat. | 尼基塔正在兑现她说的话 |
[10:39] | Third time she’s interfered with one of our missions. | 这是她第三次破坏我们的行动了 |
[10:40] | That we know of. | 只是我们知道的 |
[10:42] | What we do know is that | 更让人担心的是 |
[10:43] | she’s been ahead of us at each step. | 她每次都抢在我们前面 |
[10:46] | At a certain point we have to consider | 这不得不让人怀疑 |
[10:47] | the possibility of a leak from the inside. | 我们这里可能出了内奸 |
[10:50] | A high level leak. | 而且这个内奸级别很高 |
[10:52] | I’d like to rule out a data breach | 在执行捉奸行动前 |
[10:54] | before we start a mole hunt. | 我要确保没有资料外泄 |
[10:55] | Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. Data breach? | 什么 资料外泄 |
[10:58] | No way. No. | 不可能 不会的 |
[11:00] | Our network is fort knox. | 我们的网络绝对安全 坚不可摧 |
[11:02] | Internal servers are air gapped, | 内部服务器机房空气稀薄 |
[11:03] | and I run routine tests on the outer defenses. | 而且我会在外部防御系统上做常规测试 |
[11:06] | We’re talking 5-tier security | 我们采用了五层安全防御 |
[11:08] | with protocols that rotate every hour on the hour. | 网络协议每个整点都会进行轮换 |
[11:12] | That’s proprietary software. | 那可是专属软件 |
[11:14] | Only person who could dream of hacking into Division is me. | 也就我才有本事侵入组织的系统 |
[11:26] | What? | 怎么了 |
[11:28] | Well, you did have a prolonged interaction with Nikita | 在尼基塔再次现身之后 |
[11:31] | directly following her reappearance. | 你的确跟她有长时间的直接接触 |
[11:34] | If by interaction you mean kidnap and torture, | 如果你说的接触指的是绑架和折磨 |
[11:37] | yeah, you debriefed me, remember? | 没错 你已经审问过我了 记得吗 |
[11:39] | A debriefing that Nikita allowed | 审出来的都是尼基塔让你说的 |
[11:41] | by allowing you to return to us. | 所以她才放你回来 |
[11:44] | Dude, she pistol-whipped my face. | 老兄 她用枪柄打了我的脸 |
[11:46] | What are we even talking about here? | 我们都在讨论些什么啊 |
[11:48] | Take him down to see amanda. I’ll call and give her instructions. | 把他带到阿曼达那里 我会给她指示 |
[11:51] | What the hell is this? I’m not the mole. | 这算什么 我不是内鬼 |
[11:53] | Well, then you have nothing to worry about. | 那你就没什么好担心的了 |
[11:59] | So, he calls me and I let it go to voicemail, of course. | 他给我打电话 我就让它转入语音信箱了 |
[12:02] | I can’t even check it. | 我都不想听留言 |
[12:04] | His voice reminds me of his face. | 一听见他的声音就想起他的脸 |
[12:06] | It’s disgusting. What part of “I don’t like you” | 真让人恶心 告诉他不喜欢他了 |
[12:08] | Does he not understand? | 还有什么好解释的 |
[12:10] | We have to check out that new wine bar this weekend. | 周末我们得去查一下那个新开的酒吧 |
[12:12] | Ohh. I love wine bars. | 我喜欢酒吧 |
[12:15] | I know you do. | 我知道你喜欢 |
[12:20] | Whose office is this? | 这是谁的办公室 |
[12:21] | Don’t know. It’ll work. | 不知道 能用就行 |
[12:25] | Well, what if they come back when we’re in here? | 要是他们回来看到我们在这怎么办 |
[12:27] | Nobody’s coming back. It’s lunchtime. | 没人会回来 现在是午餐时间 |
[12:29] | Your boy’s going to call in 2 minutes. | 你的小朋友两分钟后会打来电话 |
[12:30] | We’ve got 15 before we– | 我们只有十五分钟的时间撤走 |
[12:33] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[12:35] | I always eat when I’m nervous. | 我紧张的时候就吃东西 |
[12:37] | Jill, the second I turn on this phone, | 吉尔 我一开机 |
[12:39] | they’re going to know where we are. | 他们就会知道我们在哪 |
[12:40] | I’m going to need you to get your source | 你得让你的线人 |
[12:41] | to agree to a trade for the video fast. | 尽快同意交易 好拿到视频 |
[12:44] | What if he asks for the money? | 他要是要钱怎么办 |
[12:45] | You have it. | 就说你有钱 |
[12:51] | OK. I’ve got a hit on the target phone. | 好了 我查到了目标手机发出的信号 |
[12:54] | Getting its twenty from the GPS. | 正通过GPS确定其方位 |
[12:57] | It’s either a trick or she needs to receive a call. | 要么是骗局要么就是她需要接通电话 |
[13:00] | Are we up the carrier? | 查到信号源了吗 |
[13:01] | Yeah. But it looks like they’ve got call forwarding enabled. | 查到了 不过她们好像激活了呼叫转移 |
[13:06] | She’s talking to the source. | 她要和线人通话 |
[13:09] | It’s 1:05. Where the hell is he? | 都一点零五分了 他在哪 |
[13:10] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:18] | Hello. | 喂 |
[13:19] | Hey. It’s me. How’d it go with your editor? | 是我 你和主编谈的怎么样了 |
[13:21] | Um, it was good. I have the money. | 还不错 我拿到钱了 |
[13:25] | What is it? Is it cash? Check? | 是什么 现金还是支票 |
[13:27] | It’s check. | 支票 |
[13:29] | I just need to know who to write it out to. | 我想知道提款人写谁 |
[13:31] | OK. OK. I want you to take a picture of the check | 好的 我要你给支票拍张照 |
[13:33] | and upload it to my flicker account. | 然后上传到我的Flicker帐号 |
[13:36] | This is Malia Watson, Jill’s editor. | 我是玛莉亚・沃森 吉尔的主编 |
[13:39] | What in the world is on this video? | 视频里到底是什么 |
[13:40] | And why in the world would I pay you $50,000 | 我到底为什么要花五万美金 |
[13:42] | for something that’s probably been mocked up on your desktop? | 来买可能是你伪造的东西 |
[13:44] | You know, you’ll just have to see it for yourself. | 那你要亲眼看看了 |
[13:46] | Honey, I don’t have time for games. | 宝贝 我可没时间和你玩游戏 |
[13:48] | Better luck with “The enquirer.” Be well. | 希望还能有人再想买你这个东西 |
[13:50] | Wait. You have to understand. I never meant to see this. | 等等 你要知道我是无意中看到这些的 |
[13:54] | I was just hiking off the trail when I heard the crash. | 我听见爆炸声的时候正登山迷路 |
[13:56] | And–and I ran over, and when I got there, it was just– | 然后我就跑 跑过去的时候 那里已经 |
[14:00] | Wreckage everywhere. | 到处是残骸 |
[14:02] | And–and I heard these helicopters, | 我还听见了直升机的声音 |
[14:04] | so I thought it was search and rescue. | 我还以为是搜救队 |
[14:06] | Are these the so-called black helicopters? | 那些是不是所谓的黑色直升机 |
[14:08] | Yeah. And the guys that | 是的 那些从直升机上 |
[14:09] | repelled out of them were like commandoes. | 下来的人像是突击队员 |
[14:11] | Instead of looking for survivors, | 他们没有搜救幸存者 |
[14:12] | they start hauling these huge bags out of the wreck. | 反而从残骸里运走那些巨大的袋子 |
[14:16] | The bags were packed with cocaine. | 袋子里面装满了可卡因 |
[14:18] | It was like the whole plane was packed with coke | 就像是整架直升机都装满了可卡因 |
[14:19] | and these guys were just grabbing it out. | 然后那些人想抢走它 |
[14:22] | How do you know it was cocaine? | 你怎么知道那是可卡因 |
[14:25] | It was either that or | 要么是可卡因 |
[14:26] | someone was about to bake a really big cake. | 要么就是谁要烤个巨型蛋糕 |
[14:29] | OK, kid. We have the money. You have the video. | 好了 孩子 我们有钱 你有录像 |
[14:31] | Where do you wanna meet for the trade? | 你想在哪进行交易 |
[14:33] | The Quad at north Virginia state, OK? | 在北弗吉尼亚州的奎德 |
[14:35] | Tomorrow. 10:00 am. | 明天上午十点 |
[14:45] | Was that really necessary?! | 真的有这个必要吗 |
[14:59] | Great spot to hide from the trace. | 真是防止追踪的绝佳地点 |
[15:01] | Where do you want us to start? | 您想让我们从哪里下手 |
[15:11] | Percy told me what’s going on. | 珀西告诉我发生了什么 |
[15:14] | And I have to agree, there’s something off with your story. | 我不得不承认 你的故事确实不太完整 |
[15:18] | I didn’t do anything, Amanda. | 我什么都没干 阿曼达 |
[15:20] | Why don’t you guys believe me? | 为什么你们这些人不相信我 |
[15:21] | I believe that you believe that, Birkhoff. | 我相信你说的 伯克霍夫 |
[15:25] | Great. | 太好了 |
[15:26] | Psycho babble. How much you charging for this session? | 心理治疗 一个疗程多少钱 |
[15:28] | I only want you to open up to me. | 我只想让你对我实言相告 |
[15:29] | You can tell me anything. | 你什么都可以告诉我 |
[15:32] | No. No. No. | 不对 不对 |
[15:33] | You are trying to get me to admit to something that I didn’t do. | 你正试着让我承认一些我没干过的事 |
[15:37] | What did you and Nikita talk about when she captured you? | 尼基塔挟持你的时候你们说了什么 |
[15:39] | Oh, we’ve been over this 1,000 times. | 咱俩都说了一千多遍了 |
[15:45] | She told me she wanted to burn down Division. | 她和我说她要捣毁组织 |
[15:48] | I told her she was insane. | 我说她疯了 |
[15:53] | And you and Nnikita were comrades when she served here. | 尼基塔还在这的时候你和她是战友 |
[15:55] | Did you ever have feelings for her? | 你就对她没有过感觉 |
[15:58] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[16:00] | I’m getting a feeling right now like I was kidnapped | 我现在有种感觉就是我被绑架 |
[16:03] | and now I’m being framed for giving her intel! | 而且还被诬陷成出卖给她情报的人 |
[16:05] | Birkhoff, I’m not holding it against you. | 伯克霍夫 我没有诽谤你意思的 |
[16:08] | If you have an emotional | 如果你对尼基塔 |
[16:09] | connection to Nikita, it’s perfectly natural. | 有了感情 这很自然 |
[16:11] | Coworkers often develop | 同事之间经常 |
[16:12] | physical and emotional attractions for one another. | 会彼此产生身体上和精神上的吸引 |
[16:15] | She was a recruit. | 她曾是这里的一员 |
[16:18] | A super hot one, yeah. | 非常火辣性感的一员 |
[16:19] | But I know the rules. Look, but don’t touch. | 不过我还知道规矩 能看不能摸 |
[16:22] | She’s not a recruit anymore. | 她不再是这里的一员了 |
[16:24] | Whose fault is that? | 这是谁的错呢 |
[16:28] | Ever since she held you hostage, | 自从她把你虏为人质之后 |
[16:30] | Nikita has had access to highly confidential information. | 尼基塔总能获取极密情报 |
[16:34] | And if you had done your job, | 如果你当初尽了自己的职责的话 |
[16:37] | Nikita would still be serving us right now. | 尼基塔现在仍会为我们工作 |
[16:42] | You see… | 知道吗… |
[16:44] | You’re the one who screwed the pooch, amanda. | 阿曼达 你才应为现在的事态负责 |
[16:46] | You were supposed to mold her into this perfect, | 你应把她锻造成完美 |
[16:49] | obedient agent. | 顺从的探员 |
[16:50] | But the second girlfriend got a chance to split, | 但她找到了机会 |
[16:52] | she took it. | 成功脱逃 |
[16:59] | Where you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[17:00] | Martin? | 马丁 |
[17:04] | Take him to medical. | 把他送到诊疗室 |
[17:05] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[17:06] | I wanna run an FMRI brain scan for lie detection. | 我要给他做脑磁共振测谎 |
[17:09] | I’m not lying. | 我没说谎 |
[17:12] | Ok. All right. | 好吧 |
[17:13] | Full body cavity search as well. | 还有全面体腔检查 |
[17:15] | That–that is overkill, amanda! | 做过头了 阿曼达 |
[17:17] | Ow! Ow! Amanda! | 阿曼达 |
[17:20] | Tell me you found the video. | 你最好找到了录像 |
[17:24] | We’re still looking for the source. | 我们仍在寻找线索 |
[17:27] | I would like your permission | 我想请你批准 |
[17:28] | to enlist some of the recruits | 启用一些新人 |
[17:29] | To help with the trace. | 帮忙追踪线索 |
[17:31] | We’ve emptied the reporter’s apartment, | 我们扫空了那记者的公寓 |
[17:33] | her public storage locker, | 和公众储物柜 |
[17:35] | Brought everything here. | 把所有东西都拿过来了 |
[17:36] | I get it. Too much material to sift through on the clock. | 明白了 需筛选的资料过多 时间紧迫 |
[17:39] | Fine. Do it. | 好 就这样办 |
[17:41] | I also would like to give them the target’s full profile. | 我想把目标的完整资料也给他们 |
[17:45] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不行 |
[17:47] | Like you said, we’re on the clock. | 如你所说 时间紧迫 |
[17:48] | Redacting intel will only slow us down. | 剪辑过的资料只会拖慢我们的进度 |
[17:51] | If we give them a full profile, | 如果给他们完整资料 |
[17:53] | It will invariably prompt the inane moral debate | 通常会造成探讨目标是否是好人 |
[17:56] | About the target being a good person. | 这样无聊的道德争论 |
[17:58] | Last thing we need right now is | 最后一件急需解决的是 |
[17:59] | for another recruit to discover their inner nikita. | 派人找出尼基塔的内应 |
[18:02] | Tell them it’s a training exercise. | 告诉他们这是次演习 |
[18:11] | All right, listen up. | 全体注意 |
[18:13] | We’re running a training exercise. 3-man units. | 现在开始演习 三人一组 |
[18:16] | This will be a competition. | 组间竞赛 |
[18:17] | Team leaders, pick your people. | 组长开始选人 |
[18:20] | Jaden. | 杰登 |
[18:22] | Alex. | 艾丽克丝 |
[18:25] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[18:26] | I’m trying to save your life. Both of yours. | 我在试图拯救你俩的命 |
[18:29] | You guys were given an | 你们都身负 |
[18:30] | ultimatum that came straight from operations. | 指挥官亲自下达的最后通牒 |
[18:32] | Show visible improvement in the next 2 weeks | 两周之内必须有明显进步 |
[18:34] | or get cancelled. | 否则就会被开除 |
[18:36] | That was a week ago. | 已经过去一周了 |
[18:38] | How do you think you’re doing? | 你们做何打算 |
[18:40] | If anyone else here fails this test, | 这场测试的输家 |
[18:42] | they’ll meal penalty or maybe solitary at the worst. | 会被禁食 甚至关禁闭 |
[18:45] | If either of you fail, you may not be coming back. | 如果是你们输了 可能就回不来了 |
[18:50] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[18:53] | This exercise is designed to test your tracking skills. | 这次演习的目的是 测试你们的追踪能力 |
[18:57] | You’ll be examining evidence collected | 测试资料来源于 |
[18:58] | from the home of a domestic terrorist, | 一名国内恐怖分子的住宅 |
[19:00] | who was planning to meet a munitions expert. | 她正密谋探访一位军火专家 |
[19:02] | Now, their goal was to destroy a government facility. | 他们的目的是破坏政府设施 |
[19:06] | Your task is to uncover | 你们的任务是揭开 |
[19:08] | the identity of the munitions expert | 军火专家的身份 |
[19:10] | and where the meet was going to take place. | 以及他们碰头的地点 |
[19:12] | Our agents were able to do this in 12 hours. | 我们的探员可以在十二小时内搞定 |
[19:17] | Let’s see if you can do better. | 让我们拭目以待你们的表现 |
[19:24] | 15 minutes, ok? Then we’re back in the car. | 十五分钟用餐 之后上车出发 |
[19:27] | Got 90 miles to go, and we gotta take back roads. | 九十英里车程 原路返回 |
[19:33] | No more nervous appetite? | 不是一紧张就想吃东西吗 |
[19:36] | I keep seeing Jeremy’s face. | 杰里米的面孔一直浮现在我的脑中 |
[19:39] | He was starring right at me when– | 遇害时他就在我身旁 |
[19:42] | You didn’t kill him, Jill. | 吉尔 你没杀他 |
[19:43] | They did. | 他们杀的 |
[19:44] | And why? | 为什么杀他 |
[19:46] | For what? For money? | 为了什么 钱吗 |
[19:48] | Yeah. | 对 |
[19:49] | For a lot of money. Think about it, ok. | 为了一大笔钱 仔细想想 |
[19:51] | Henry sampson is using passenger planes to smuggle drugs. | 亨利・桑普森利用客机走私毒品 |
[19:56] | Probably to keep from going | 可能跟其他航空公司一样 |
[19:57] | under like all the other airline companies. | 这样谋求生存 |
[20:01] | A real-life story of the year. | 年度最佳真人真事 |
[20:04] | Jeremy would have loved this. | 杰里米肯定喜欢 |
[20:05] | Well, when we get this video, | 当我们拿到这段录像 |
[20:07] | you’re going to make sure your article gets published. | 你要确保你的文章被发表 |
[20:10] | Yeah. If we get the video. | 行 如果拿到的话 |
[20:13] | Those guys coming after us aren’t airline security. | 来找我们的那些人不是机场保安 |
[20:16] | They’re the commando guys from the crash site. | 他们是坠机现场的民兵 |
[20:20] | Who are they? | 他们是谁 |
[20:21] | Come on! You said before I was on the right track. | 拜托 你说过在我找到正确线索前 |
[20:25] | Some kind of government black ops unit? | 政府的秘密行动组之类的 |
[20:27] | Maybe even mercenaries? | 还有雇佣军什么的 |
[20:29] | You need to stick with what you can prove. | 你只需关注你能证明的事 |
[20:32] | If this video turns out | 如果录像真的 |
[20:33] | to be what all it’s cracked up to be, | 揭露了坠机事件的真相 |
[20:34] | You get to prove that a fortune 500 ceo | 你就能证明一位财富五百强的首席执行官 |
[20:36] | is smuggling drugs. | 走私毒品 |
[20:38] | You will never be able to prove | 你永远也证明不了 |
[20:40] | who the guys were in the helicopters. | 直升机上的是什么人 |
[20:42] | Why? | 为什么 |
[20:43] | Because they don’t have | 因为他们的车辆 |
[20:43] | decals on their vehicles or their clothing. | 和服装上没有徽标 |
[20:46] | Because there’s no record that they exist, | 他们的存在无档可寻 |
[20:47] | No documentation, no evidence. | 没有档案 就没有证据 |
[20:49] | What about you? You were part of them. You’re evidence. | 那你呢 你曾是他们的一员 你就是证据 |
[20:52] | I don’t exist either. | 我也不存在 |
[20:54] | Why won’t you tell me what you know? | 你为什么不把所有知道的告诉我 |
[20:57] | Why are you protecting them? | 你为什么保护他们 |
[20:58] | I’m protecting you, Jill. | 我在保护你 吉尔 |
[21:01] | You don’t think that if I | 你想如果我 |
[21:01] | could have gone to the press to take them down, | 可以通过公开揭露他们 来击垮他们 |
[21:03] | I would have done it? | 我何乐而不为呢 |
[21:05] | You won’t be the first reporter I’ve seen them kill. | 你不会是第一个被他们杀掉的记者 |
[21:09] | Yeah. Well, I won’t let Jeremy die for nothing. | 我不会让杰里米白死 |
[21:11] | I have to tell the whole story, Nikita. | 尼基塔 我要揭露全部真相 |
[21:15] | I owe him at least that much. | 这是我欠他的 |
[21:18] | We gotta go. | 我们该走了 |
[21:19] | Now, get up. Put your head down. Follow me. | 站起来 低着头 跟着我 |
[21:32] | Excuse me, miss? | 不好意思 小姐 |
[21:41] | Go! Go! Go! We gotta lose the car. | 快走 快走 我们得弃车了 |
[21:42] | They’re gonna know where we are. | 否则他们会知道我们的位置 |
[21:43] | But you just knocked them out! | 可你刚把他们打晕了啊 |
[21:45] | I’m not talking about the cops. | 我说的不是警察 |
[21:57] | Got a hit on Nikita. | 发现尼基塔的行踪了 |
[21:58] | 90 miles outside of Blacksburg off highway 81. | 她在距布莱克斯堡90英里外的81号高速附近 |
[22:01] | Still have the reporter with her? | 那名记者还和她在一起吗 |
[22:02] | 2 highway patrol officers recognized Morelli | 两名高速公路巡警凭借我们发出的公告 |
[22:04] | from the bulletin we sent out. | 认出了莫蕾丽 |
[22:06] | Nikita slipped the net. | 尼基塔逃脱了 |
[22:07] | Ahh. Amateurs. | 一帮业余的家伙 |
[22:08] | Alpha team’s en route to Virginia. | A小队正前往弗吉尼亚 |
[22:09] | We got a chopper there. | 我们在那有架直升机 |
[22:11] | I wanna see this first. | 我想先看看他的情况 |
[22:12] | Find out how she breached us. | 看看她是怎么让我们泄密的 |
[22:17] | It’s you. | 你是内奸吗 |
[22:19] | I’m not the mole, genius. | 我不是内奸 天才们 |
[22:20] | It’s my molar. | 出卖我们的是我的臼齿 |
[22:21] | Second bicuspid actually, lower left. | 确切地说 是左下角的第二颗两尖齿 |
[22:24] | I had medical run an FMRI on Birkhoff. | 我替伯克霍夫做了个功能性磁共振成像 |
[22:27] | Imagine my surprise when it showed a tiny wireless transmitter | 当我看到他那颗牙植有微型无线发射器时 |
[22:30] | imbedded in his tooth. | 真的很惊讶 |
[22:31] | Nikita must have planted it there when he was passed out. | 肯定是尼基塔在他昏迷时植入的 |
[22:34] | Possibly. | 可能吧 |
[22:35] | Possibly? I think I’d remember that. | 可能吗 我想我会记得的 |
[22:37] | He passed the lie detection. | 他通过测谎测试了 |
[22:39] | She had to remove the cap in order to insert the bug. | 要想植入窃听器 她得去掉牙帽 |
[22:42] | You must have felt that afterwards. | 你事后一定有感觉的 |
[22:44] | Oh, I felt it. My whole face was sore for like a week | 是有感觉的 在她植入无线窃听器后 |
[22:47] | After she got done with me. Why are you smiling? | 我的脸疼了一周 你在笑什么 |
[22:51] | Look. Just get it out of there. | 听着 只管把东西从那里取出来 |
[22:55] | Get what out of where? | 从哪里把什么取出来 |
[23:04] | Amanda, I’m totally sorry about that whole | 阿曼达 我曾经说你工作能力不行 |
[23:06] | “You’re bad at your job” Thing. | 我很抱歉 |
[23:08] | And I completely take it back. | 现在我彻底收回那些话 |
[23:12] | Please. | 拜托 |
[23:15] | Drugs, please. | 拜托 要打麻药 |
[23:20] | 北弗吉尼亚州立大学 | |
[23:21] | Describe him again. | 再形容一下他的样子 |
[23:24] | Early twenties. African American. | 二十出头 非裔美国人 |
[23:26] | Kinda hipster cute. | 时髦地有点可爱 |
[23:29] | Hipster cute? | 时髦地有点可爱吗 |
[23:30] | Yeah, you know. An ironic T-shirt kinda guy. | 是啊 就是那种会穿很搞怪T恤 |
[23:33] | With the big jeans. Hangs out in the coffee shops– | 宽松的牛仔裤 泡泡咖啡馆 |
[23:35] | Yeah. I get it. | 好的 明白了 |
[23:37] | You know, maybe we got the location wrong. | 或许我们来错地方了呢 |
[23:39] | Maybe he’s waiting for us somewhere else | 或许他在别处等我们 |
[23:41] | And can’t call us ’cause you stomped on my phone. | 可你毁了我的手机因而他无法联系我们 |
[23:44] | We’re at the right place. | 就是这里 |
[23:45] | He’s just not going to show up. | 看来他不会出现了 |
[23:47] | Probably saw the news. | 他可能看了新闻 |
[23:49] | What news? | 什么新闻 |
[23:50] | That you’re wanted for murder. He’s paranoid. | 你以谋杀罪被通缉 他就疑神疑鬼了 |
[23:53] | Ok, what do we do now? I mean, we’re screwed. | 那我们现在怎么办 现在一团糟 |
[23:56] | We’re going to track him down ourselves. Come on. | 我们亲自去找他 走吧 |
[24:05] | These notebooks are just conspiracy theory crap. | 这些记事本上都是些瞎扯的阴谋论 |
[24:08] | I mean, what are we supposed to be looking for anyway? | 我们到底应该在找什么啊 |
[24:11] | Behavioral patterns, motives, potential targets. | 行为规律 动机 潜在目标 |
[24:15] | There’s a bunch of stuff in here on a plane crash. | 飞机残骸的东西有点多 |
[24:17] | Maybe she caused it. | 或许是她造成的呢 |
[24:18] | They said the terrorist was targeting a government facility | 据说恐怖分子的目标是一处政府设施 |
[24:21] | not a plane. | 而不是飞机 |
[24:22] | The Pentagon? A plane crashed into that. | 难道是五角大楼吗 飞机撞进去 |
[24:25] | Yeah. And there’s a conspiracy theory on that in here, too. | 没错 这里也有针对五角大楼的阴谋论 |
[24:29] | Why are the names blacked out? | 为什么名字都被涂掉了呢 |
[24:31] | They don’t want to make it easy on us. | 给我们制造麻烦呗 |
[24:33] | How do you know it’s a she. | 你怎么知道是女的 |
[24:34] | What? | 什么 |
[24:35] | The terrorist. What makes you think its a woman? | 你凭什么认为那名恐怖分子是女的 |
[24:39] | Smell. Grapefruit and vanilla-scented candles. | 是香水味 西柚香草味的香水蜡烛 |
[24:45] | All right, show-off. I’ll see your scented candles, | 你就显摆吧 算你的香味蜡烛是对的 |
[24:47] | And I’ll raise you this. | 我跟 |
[24:50] | Handwritten note. | 手写字条 |
[24:52] | Video on A.T. Stony Creek. | 关于斯托尼河镇A.T.的视频 |
[24:54] | Maybe A.T. are the initials of the munitions expert. | 或许A.T.是军火专家的名字缩写 |
[24:58] | Stony Creek’s in Virginia. | 斯托尼河镇位于弗吉尼亚 |
[25:00] | Plane crash was in Virginia. | 坠机事故也发生在弗吉尼亚 |
[25:02] | A.T. Could be Appalachian Trail. | A.T可能是指 阿巴拉契亚观光小径 |
[25:06] | Not bad. | 不赖嘛 |
[25:07] | All right, anything not tied to Virginia moves off the table. | 好 现在把与弗吉尼亚无关的资料拿开 |
[25:11] | Let’s get a map. | 拿张地图来 |
[25:12] | Where’s the movie theater you first met him at? | 你与他首次碰面的电影院在哪里 |
[25:14] | Right here. | 这里 |
[25:16] | He asked you to meet him at 2 different locations near the university. | 他约你见面的两处不同地点 都在大学周围 |
[25:19] | He was hiking the day of the crash, which was a Wednesday. | 周三坠机事故发生时 他在户外徒步爬山 |
[25:22] | He’s not a 9-5’er. | 他不是朝九晚五的上班族 |
[25:24] | He’s a college student. | 他是名大学生 |
[25:25] | One without a set of wheels. | 他没车 |
[25:27] | Both locations are on this bus route. | 这两处地点都在这条公交沿线上 |
[25:29] | And I found 3 sporting goods store along that line. | 这条沿线上有三家体育用品商场 |
[25:32] | Right. | 没错 |
[25:33] | Wait. Why do we care about sporting goods all of a sudden? | 等等 怎么突然说起体育用品了 |
[25:36] | Our student’s a hiker. | 这名学生喜欢徒步旅行 |
[25:38] | An ambitious one if he got up to | 如果他能走到飞机失事的地点 |
[25:39] | where the crash happened. | 说明他很热衷于此 |
[25:41] | That’s way off trail. | 那里会走迷失 |
[25:42] | He’d need some serious gear to get up there. | 所以他需要添置好的装备以便到达那里 |
[25:47] | Come on. Let’s go shopping. | 走吧 我们去购物 |
[25:49] | Blacksburg is in Virginia. | 布莱克斯堡位于弗吉尼亚州 |
[25:51] | Yeah. But the date on that ticket stub is after the plane crash. | 但是票根上日期是在飞机失事以后 |
[25:54] | You said the plane crash didn’t matter anyway. I’m telling you– | 你说飞机失事无关紧要 我觉得 |
[25:56] | No, we don’t. We need to finish this profile before– | 别说了 我们先看完这些文件 |
[25:58] | – Michael. – What are you doing? | -迈克尔 -你在干嘛 |
[26:01] | Alex here seems to have it all figured out. | 艾丽克丝似乎理出头绪了 |
[26:06] | Well… | 好吧 |
[26:09] | There’s a lot of evidence | 很多证据表明 |
[26:10] | that points to Virginia as either the target location | 弗吉尼亚要么是目标地点 |
[26:13] | or the meeting place between our terrorist and the munitions expert. | 或是恐怖分子和军火专家见面的地点 |
[26:16] | Continue. | 接着说 |
[26:18] | This is a ticket stub to a theater in Blacksburg. | 这是布莱克斯堡一家影院的票根 |
[26:20] | 3:15 matinee of “Elmo: The movie.” | 下午3点15的电影《芝麻街》 |
[26:22] | So far, our terrorist is female, college-educated, | 现在我们已得知恐怖分子是女性 大学毕业 |
[26:25] | no kids, based in Brooklyn. | 住在布鲁克林 没有子女 |
[26:27] | Driving all the way to | 大老远开车去 |
[26:28] | Virginia to see an elmo movie is way weird. | 去弗吉尼亚看电影这说不通 |
[26:31] | So, that’s where they met? | 所以那里就是他们接头的地点吗 |
[26:32] | – Maybe. – Definitely. | -也许 -一定是 |
[26:34] | This is one of those theaters with assigned seats. | 这是其中一个有座号安排的剧院 |
[26:36] | Row G, seat 12. | G排12座 |
[26:38] | And this is a stub G-11 | 而这张票根是G排11座的 |
[26:39] | the person sitting next to her. | 也就是坐在她旁边的人 |
[26:41] | We know exactly where they were sitting | 现在我们知道他们在周日10号 |
[26:43] | on Sunday the 10th between 3:15 and 5:00 pm. | 下午三点十五到五点所坐的位置 |
[26:46] | That’s not bad. | 不错啊 |
[26:48] | We’re after 100% confirmation. | 但我们需要百分之百的确认 |
[26:52] | If there are cameras, you can get it. | 如果那里有摄像头 你就可以确认了 |
[26:54] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[27:00] | Tell him what you told me. | 把你和我说的话复述给他 |
[27:02] | Hey, what’s she doing in here? | 她到这来干什么 |
[27:04] | Operations is off-limits to recruits. | 行动是不对新手公开的 |
[27:07] | Go on. | 说吧 |
[27:08] | Ok. I used to have this friend Zeke, | 好吧 我以前有个朋友叫齐克 |
[27:12] | and he used to bootleg DVDs | 他曾经制造过盗版DVD |
[27:13] | until they started putting night vision cameras | 直到他们在电影院安装了 |
[27:14] | inside the movie theaters. | 夜视监控镜头才收手 |
[27:17] | Lyric Theater in Blacksburg, Virginia. | 弗吉尼亚布莱克斯堡的拉里克剧院 |
[27:20] | Think we can access their security footage? | 我们能进入窃取他们的安全录像吗 |
[27:23] | Who do you think you’re talking to? | 知道你在跟谁说话吗 |
[27:27] | 3:15 showing in auditorium 4. | 三点十五分第四放映室的监控录像 |
[27:33] | Elmo the movie? This is creepy. | 放映的是 芝麻街 大烂片 |
[27:36] | G 11, G 12. | G11和G12座 |
[27:39] | A, B, C– get closer in on that couple. | A排 B排 C排 拉近到那对情侣 |
[27:44] | There’s our reporter. | 这不是我们的记者吗 |
[27:45] | Reporter? I thought you said this was an inactive mission. | 记者 我记得你说这是一次演习 |
[27:49] | – And that must be her source. – Just for training. | -那个肯定是她的线人 -你说这只是训练 |
[27:51] | How long before facial recognition | 面部识别系统要多长时间 |
[27:52] | can pinpoint the name of the new guy? | 才能确定他的名字 |
[27:54] | Don’t need it. | 不必了 |
[27:55] | Dude used his credit card to buy that tub of popcorn. | 这老兄用他的信用卡买了筒爆米花 |
[28:00] | Benjamin prentice. North Virginia state. | 本杰明・普伦提斯 北弗吉尼亚州人 |
[28:04] | Member of the outdoors club. | 户外俱乐部的会员 |
[28:05] | Great. Get me his home address. | 太好了 把他的家庭住址给我 |
[28:08] | Gold star. | 顶级表现 |
[28:10] | Wait. I wanna go on the mission. | 等等 我想参加这次任务 |
[28:14] | Maybe next time. | 下次吧 |
[28:15] | Why don’t you stay here with Birkhoff | 你还是和伯克霍夫待在这里 |
[28:17] | and observe from operations? | 见习行动吧 |
[28:19] | You’ve earned it. | 这是你应得的 |
[28:41] | Ok, Michael. You are 5 miles from destination. | 迈克尔 你距离目标地点还有五英里 |
[28:43] | Head east in 400 feet. | 向东行进400英尺 |
[28:47] | Or don’t. Whatever. | 听不听随你 |
[28:48] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[28:49] | Pretty cool how you can hack into all these servers. | 你相当厉害竟能侵入所有这些服务器 |
[28:51] | Local theaters. Local police. | 包括当地影院 警察局 |
[28:53] | FBI? | 甚至联调局 |
[28:55] | It’s called ownage, girl. | 这叫运筹帷幄 孩子 |
[28:57] | I don’t have to hack jack. | 我根本无需动手 |
[28:59] | All these systems are already hacked. | 所有这些系统已经被侵入了 |
[29:01] | I own them. One button. | 我掌控着它们 只要按一下按钮 |
[29:03] | Boom. | 全部搞定 |
[29:03] | “Sneakers.” River Phoenix. Rent it. What’s up? | 上天入地 易如反掌 |
[29:10] | Division’s lucky to have you. | 组织有你这等强人真是幸运 |
[29:12] | Tell that to Percy and the dragon queen. | 去和珀西还有口供女王说吧 |
[29:15] | They thought I was a mole. Fascists. | 他们竟说我是内奸 一帮法西斯 |
[29:26] | Ben! | 本 |
[29:30] | Prentice! | 普伦提斯 |
[29:32] | Ok. Please! Please! Don’t hurt me. | 好吧 求你别伤害我 |
[29:34] | Ok. Prentice. Don’t be a wuss. | 普伦提斯 别怕呀 |
[29:36] | Nobody gets hurt. We just want to see the video. | 我们不会伤害你 我们只想看一下录像 |
[29:38] | It’s gone. | 没了 |
[29:39] | I trashed it right after I saw you kill that guy. | 看到你把那人杀了以后我就销毁了 |
[29:42] | I didn’t kill anybody. | 我没杀人 |
[29:43] | Ben, we know you have it. | 本 我们知道录像带在你手上 |
[29:45] | And if we have to waste time looking for it, | 如果我们要把时间浪费在找录像带上 |
[29:47] | the real killers– the ones in the video– | 真正的凶手 那些录像带上的人 |
[29:49] | they’re gonna show up. | 他们就会来找你了 |
[29:50] | How are they going to find me? | 他们怎么会找到我 |
[29:51] | The manager at Ace sporting goods–your buddy– | Ace运动店的经理不是你兄弟吗 |
[29:53] | he was really helpful. | 他可是没少帮忙 |
[29:55] | He’d thought you’d enjoy a visit from 2 hot babes. | 他觉得你看到两个辣妹来访肯定乐翻了 |
[29:58] | It’s going to be a lot easier for the black helicopter guys | 我们都能找到你 黑直升机上的人就更容易了 |
[30:00] | unless we get that video out in the open. | 除非我们把录像带内容曝光 |
[30:03] | What’s it gonna be? | 怎么样 |
[30:07] | The plane crashed. The plane crashed. | 飞机失事了 飞机失事了 |
[30:10] | There’s so much fire. | 到处火光冲天 |
[30:11] | Wait. | 等等 |
[30:15] | Oh, my… | 我的天 |
[30:16] | They’re all– they’re all dead. | 他们都死了 |
[30:26] | What? | 什么 |
[30:29] | It’s gotta be 4 metric tons of product there. | 上面肯定装了4公吨货 |
[30:32] | They must have overweighted the plane. | 肯定是它们导致飞机超重了 |
[30:47] | Let’s get this uploaded. | 我们把这个上传 |
[30:49] | What’s the paper’s address? | 那家报社的网址是什么 |
[30:54] | Wi-fi’s jammed. | 无线信号被屏蔽了 |
[31:02] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[31:04] | I’m calling the cops. | 我得报警了 |
[31:05] | You’re gonna bring the cops here? | 你要把警察引来 |
[31:06] | I need your cell phone. Now! | 把你的手机给我 快点 |
[31:07] | I thought you told me that they control the police. | 你不是告诉我他们可以掌控警察吗 |
[31:08] | They control information flow, | 他们只控制信息流径 |
[31:10] | not trigger fingers. | 管不了当班巡警 |
[31:11] | Locals will come, they’ll arrest you, | 当地警方会来将你逮捕 |
[31:12] | They’ll take you in. | 他们会把你带进警局 |
[31:13] | You’ll be safe for a couple of hours. | 在那的几个小时里你会很安全 |
[31:13] | – Come on! – A couple of hours? | -快点 -只有几个小时的安全 |
[31:16] | Trust me. Ok. | 相信我 好吗 |
[31:17] | There’s no bars. | 手机也没信号 |
[31:20] | They’re jamming everything. | 他们屏蔽了所有通信渠道 |
[31:22] | Phone lines are down. | 电话网络已经瘫痪 |
[31:23] | All other communication is jammed. | 其他通讯渠道也已经被屏蔽了 |
[31:25] | All right, listen up. Our we level’s 4. | 好了 听好 我们行动级别是4 |
[31:28] | Silencer’s on. No need to wake the neighbors. | 都装上消音器 别惊动周围邻居 |
[31:49] | Are those the feds? | 他们是联邦探员吗 |
[31:50] | Get away from there. | 躲到一边去 |
[31:56] | Don’t go out there. | 别从那出去 |
[31:59] | They’re in there! | 他们就在里面 |
[32:02] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[32:23] | Copy the video onto your flash drive now. | 把录像复制到你的U盘里 |
[32:31] | Where the hell did they come from? | 他们是从哪冒出来的 |
[32:32] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[32:35] | Ugh, red bull. | 呃 该死的红牛 |
[32:44] | Birkhoff, I thought you said the satellites were down? | 伯克霍夫 你不是说卫星都瘫痪了吗 |
[32:47] | Birkhoff?! | 伯克霍夫 |
[32:48] | Michael, sats are down. Chill. | 迈克尔 卫星失灵了 冷静 |
[32:50] | Then how’d the cops get here? | 警察怎么会来 |
[32:52] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[32:55] | 卫星已离线脱机 | |
[32:56] | 弗吉尼亚州警署 | |
[32:57] | The cops got a dispatch. I don’t know where from. | 警察接到了调度指令 不知从何而来 |
[33:00] | White female. Yadda, yadda, yadda. | 白人女性 等等等等 |
[33:03] | It’s just a local PD looking for the reporter. | 只是当地警署在找寻那名记者 |
[33:05] | Nikita’s in the house. They have no idea. | 尼基塔在屋里 这点他们并不知情 |
[33:10] | Tell the cops you’re coming out. | 告诉警察 你要出去了 |
[33:11] | Arms and hands in the air. | 举起双手 |
[33:13] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[33:15] | The commando boys will be forced to split their teams. | 突击队不得不分头行动 |
[33:17] | Send a unit to follow the cops. | 派人尾随警察 |
[33:20] | They’ll have less guys to attack me with. Don’t worry. | 对付我的人手就少了 别担心 |
[33:24] | Oh, god. Oh, god. | 天哪 天哪 |
[33:25] | Jill… | 吉尔 |
[33:28] | Tell ’em your story. I’m counting on you. | 把你的事情告诉他们 我全指望你了 |
[33:47] | Walk slowly toward us, Ms. Morelli. | 慢慢走过来 莫蕾丽女士 |
[33:49] | Keep your hands up. | 双手举起来 |
[33:53] | Hands behind your back. Turn around. | 把手放到身后 转过来 |
[33:56] | All right, clear the house. | 很好 检查屋子 |
[34:04] | Mobile one, follow the reporter. | 一组 跟着记者 |
[34:07] | Mobile two will stay with me. | 二组跟着我 |
[34:10] | It’s clear. We’re good to go. | 检查完毕 可以走了 |
[34:11] | Locals have cleared the house. | 当地警方检查过了屋子 |
[34:13] | Think Nikita’s still in there? | 你觉得尼基塔还在里面吗 |
[34:17] | Yeah. | 是 |
[35:24] | Nikita? | 尼基塔 |
[35:25] | We found your wireless bug. | 我们发现了你的无线窃听器 |
[35:29] | It was pretty clever. | 很聪明嘛 |
[35:30] | Hold birkhoff had no idea. | 伯克霍夫毫不知情 |
[35:32] | Not such a smart guy after all. | 到底还是不够聪明呀 |
[35:35] | Does birkhoff have a toothache or did Percy just cancel him? | 伯克霍夫只是拔牙呢 还是干脆被珀西杀了 |
[35:38] | No, he’s alive. | 不 他还活着 |
[35:40] | But it could have gone either way. | 但两种可能都会发生 |
[35:44] | You put him in danger, nikita. That’s not like you. | 尼基塔 你害他受牵连 可不像你的风格 |
[35:46] | You don’t know me anymore, Michael. | 你不再了解我了 迈克尔 |
[36:02] | Drop it. Drop it. | 放下枪 放下 |
[36:03] | Don’t! | 别 |
[36:04] | – Drop it. – Nikita. | -放下 -尼基塔 |
[36:05] | Tell your man to drop it or I drop him. | 让你的人放下枪 否则我就干掉他 |
[36:07] | She won’t hurt me. | 她不会伤害我 |
[36:08] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[36:11] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[36:28] | This isn’t going to work. | 这样做没用的 |
[36:41] | Look. | 听着 |
[36:43] | The more you try to do this, the more you hurt yourself. | 你越是试图这样做 越是会伤害自己 |
[36:46] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[36:49] | You have no idea how much pain I can take. | 你根本不了解我能承受多大的痛苦 |
[37:06] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[37:08] | CD player. | CD机 |
[37:10] | They used to have them, you know, before mp3s. | 以前很流行 在MP3出现之前 |
[37:13] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[37:14] | Division won’t let us have anything with a hard drive. | 组织不允许我们接触任何和硬盘有关的东西 |
[37:17] | Wait, so– | 等等 所以 |
[37:17] | You succeed, you get rewarded. | 你成功了 这是奖励 |
[37:19] | Jaden took the TV for her room, | 杰登挑走了电视机 搬回了她房间 |
[37:21] | but I figure, you know, she’s been here longer, | 但我想 她在这的资历比较老 |
[37:22] | so whatever. | 无所谓了 |
[37:25] | Here. | 拿着 |
[37:32] | I can’t remember the last time I heard music. | 我都不记得上次听音乐是什么时候了 |
[37:36] | You deserve it, Alex. | 是你应得的 艾丽克丝 |
[37:44] | She got away. | 她逃走了 |
[37:48] | The, um, terrorist. | 那个恐怖分子 |
[37:51] | It was an active mission. She got away. | 那不是演习 她跑了 |
[37:54] | Yeah, I heard. | 是的 我听说了 |
[37:56] | That’s not our fault. | 那不是我们的错 |
[37:59] | We did our jobs. | 我们只是做了该做的 |
[38:08] | With Henry Sampson’s arrest, | 随着亨利・辛普森的被捕 |
[38:10] | Air America’s stock has continued to plummet, | 美国航空公司的股价持续走低 |
[38:12] | losing nearly 70% of its market value overnight. | 一夜之间损失了近七成市值 |
[38:16] | Sampson was allegedly in cahoots with the Vargus Cartel, | 据称辛普森与瓦格斯贩毒集团勾结 |
[38:20] | Coordinating over a dozen cocaine shipments | 在哥伦比亚和美国之间 |
[38:22] | between Colombia and the United States. | 协同偷运超过十二船海洛因 |
[38:25] | The suspected cartel members in the notorious video | 在邮报发布的众人皆知的犯罪录像中出现的 |
[38:28] | released by “The Post” remain at large. | 贩毒集团中的疑犯仍逍遥法外 |
[38:48] | 警察救了我 提醒我感谢他们 | |
[38:52] | 不用谢 | |
[38:57] | 你怎么参与行动的 | |
[39:03] | 千方百计 | |
[39:14] | 他们发现了伯克霍夫身上的窃听器 再想点新办法 别让他们怀疑上你 | |
[39:46] | Pepper spray. | “防狼”喷雾 |
[39:47] | Hey, you can never be too careful. | 小心驶得万年船 |
[39:51] | How’s the new gig? | 新工作怎么样 |
[39:53] | Pretty great, actually. | 非常好 |
[39:54] | Breaking a national story of | 发表了一篇利用空运进行毒品交易的 |
[39:55] | a drug running airline made me kinda popular. | 全国爆炸性新闻 多少让我有了点名气 |
[40:00] | Jill, you have to stop digging into this. | 吉尔 你不能再深入调查了 |
[40:03] | Digging into what? | 调查什么 |
[40:04] | – You know what? – No, you know. | -你很清楚 -不 你才清楚 |
[40:06] | And you won’t even give me their name. | 你连他们的名字都不愿告诉我 |
[40:08] | You’re only breathing because you don’t know their name. | 正是因此 你才保住了小命 |
[40:11] | And because killing the journalist who took down Air America | 也正是因为干掉搞垮美国航空公司的记者 |
[40:13] | would make people look further into Jeremy Holt’s murder. | 会让人们进一步关注杀害杰里米・霍尔特的凶手 |
[40:17] | What gets me is, | 让我难过的是 |
[40:18] | Jeremy’s family will never know the truth. | 杰里米的家人永远都不会知道真相 |
[40:21] | And that these people, whoever they are, | 那些人 无论他们是谁 |
[40:23] | they get away with it. And no one can stop them. | 他们逃脱了法律的制裁 没人能阻止他们 |
[40:26] | I’m going to stop them. | 我会阻止他们 |
[40:27] | Well, see you don’t have to do it alone. | 你没必要单枪匹马 |
[40:28] | I can help. | 我能帮助你 |
[40:30] | I’m not alone, Jill. | 我并非单枪匹马 吉尔 |
[40:38] | But if I need your help, I’ll ask. | 但如果我需要你的帮助 我会找你 |
[40:42] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[40:45] | Can I quote you on that? | 能引用你的话吗 |
[40:49] | Not really. | 不行 |
[40:51] | “But if I need your help, I’ll ask.” | “但如果我需要你的帮助 我会找你” |
[40:56] | Oh, wait! | 不要 |