时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | 6 years ago, I was taken from prison | 六年前 一个政府秘密小组 |
[00:04] | and forced to become an assassin | 将我从狱中释放 |
[00:05] | for a secret unit of the government– | 并胁迫我成为一名杀手 |
[00:09] | a black ops program called Division | 名为”组织”的秘密行动组 |
[00:11] | that has now gone rogue. | 如今已变得不听将令 |
[00:12] | They destroyed my identity, | 他们抹杀了我的存在 |
[00:13] | and they destroyed the man I loved. | 还杀害了我爱的人 |
[00:15] | 丹尼尔・梦露 1979年3月23日生 2007年7月17日卒 挚爱的儿子 | |
[00:15] | I escaped. | 我跳出魔窟 |
[00:17] | And now the man that trained me–someone I trusted– | 如今 我曾经信赖的教官 |
[00:19] | is hunting me. | 正在追杀我 |
[00:22] | What Division doesn’t know | 但”组织”并不知道 |
[00:23] | is that I have a partner on the inside, | 我在组织内部安插了内应 |
[00:26] | Alex, a new recruit with a dark past | 她是艾丽克丝 有着黑暗过去的组织新成员 |
[00:28] | who I’ve trained in secret to resist their control. | 我曾秘密教授她 如何抵御他们的操控 |
[00:32] | Together, we’re going to take division apart | 我们要联手 一步一步 |
[00:34] | one mission at a time. | 击垮”组织” |
[00:36] | And the last word they’ll breathe before the end | 他们临死前说的最后一个词 |
[00:39] | will be my name. | 将会是我的名字 |
[01:01] | You’re supposed to be in demolitions. | 你应该去进行拆弹训练了 |
[01:03] | After breakfast. Got busy work to finish. | 吃完早餐先 我有点急事要忙 |
[01:04] | Don’t be late. | 别迟到 |
[01:06] | Yes, sir, Sergeant sir. | 是 长官 遵命 |
[01:30] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉 我迟到了 |
[01:32] | They keep changing scheduling in here. | 他们总是不断改变训练日程 |
[01:33] | They do that. I’ll be quick. | 他们就那样 我长话短说 |
[01:36] | I need you on sentry duty for the next 3 days. | 我要你为我放三天哨 |
[01:40] | I’m about to raise a little hell out there, | 我要去给他们闹腾一下 |
[01:41] | and I need you to tell me when Division responds. | 组织一旦有所动作 你要及时通知我 |
[01:45] | Got it. What are you gonna do? | 知道了 你要去做什么 |
[01:48] | Something I should have done a long time ago. | 我要去还一笔旧债 |
[01:52] | Be ready. | 做好准备 |
[01:56] | 我要去还一笔旧债 做好准备 | |
[02:13] | – Sorry. – No worries. | -对不起 -没事 |
[02:15] | You’re pretty good at that. | 球踢得不错 |
[02:16] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[02:18] | You look just like your dad. | 你和你爸爸长得真像 |
[02:20] | You knew my dad? | 你认识我爸爸吗 |
[02:22] | Sophie. Soph. | 索菲 索菲 |
[02:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:30] | Lisa, don’t move. | 丽萨 别动 |
[02:32] | Oh, god. Please don’t hurt us. | 天哪 求你别伤害我们 |
[02:34] | That would be a mistake. | 企图拿枪会是大错特错 |
[02:35] | Since when do you own a gun? | 你什么时候有枪了 |
[02:37] | Since you killed my husband. | 你杀了我丈夫之后 |
[02:40] | Relax your hand. | 手放松 |
[02:42] | If I wanted to kill you, you’d be dead. | 如果我想杀你 你早死了 |
[02:48] | Your husband, Victor, he was a good man. | 你的丈夫 维克多 他是个好人 |
[02:56] | What did he tell you about his work with Homeland Security? | 他和你谈过他在国土安全部的工作吗 |
[02:59] | His work was classified. He never told any– | 他的工作是机密 他从没… |
[03:01] | He was trying to take down the Red Circle Triad. | 他曾经试图粉碎红圈帮 |
[03:04] | They deal in slave labor | 这个帮会做的是 |
[03:05] | for some of the major fashion houses. | 为几家大时装公司提供苦工的勾当 |
[03:07] | 6 years after his death, their business is booming. | 他死后这六年 他们的生意越来越好 |
[03:10] | That’s why I’m here, Lisa. | 这就是我来的原因 丽萨 |
[03:12] | I’m going after the triad. | 我在追查这个帮会 |
[03:13] | But you work for the triad. | 你不是为这个帮会卖命吗 |
[03:15] | No… | 不 |
[03:16] | But I believe they hired the people I used to work for. | 但我相信他们雇佣了我曾为之效命的人 |
[03:19] | They used me | 他们利用了我 |
[03:20] | to get close to your family, | 接近你的家庭 |
[03:22] | to gain your trust. | 取得你们的信任 |
[03:23] | Well, that worked, didn’t it? | 得逞了 不是吗 |
[03:25] | I didn’t have a choice 6 years ago. | 六年前我别无选择 |
[03:27] | I do now. | 但我现在可以了 |
[03:29] | I’m going to bring down the bosses who called the hit, | 我会扳倒暗杀的幕后主使 |
[03:31] | but I can’t do that until I know you’re safe. | 但我得先保证你们的安全 |
[03:32] | You’re going to take that car. | 你们要开那辆车 |
[03:34] | you and Sophie. | 你和索菲 |
[03:35] | You’re gonna drive it upstate to a lake house. | 你们开车去北部的湖边小屋 |
[03:37] | You’re gonna stay there till you get my call. | 没有我的电话 不要离开 |
[03:38] | No. No way. | 不 没门 |
[03:40] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[03:41] | Once I go after these people, | 一旦我开始对付那些人 |
[03:42] | they are going to come looking for you. | 他们就会来找你们的麻烦 |
[03:45] | The only way to be safe is to take that car | 唯一确保安全的办法就是 |
[03:47] | and drive to the address on the navigation system. | 开那车去导航仪指示的地址 |
[03:50] | Lisa, I’m not asking for your forgiveness. | 丽萨 我不奢求你的原谅 |
[03:54] | I’m asking you to protect your daughter. | 我只希望你能保护你的女儿 |
[04:19] | 曼哈顿 时装区 | |
[04:23] | Well, that’s not the market that we agreed on. | 我们当初说好的可不是这个价 |
[04:26] | You know, I don’t care. | 我不管 |
[04:28] | Talk them down, or I’m pulling the line. | 把价压下来 不然我就不要他们的货 |
[04:31] | Sandy, call wholesale | 桑迪 打给批发商 |
[04:33] | and make sure they get that price. | 确保他们得到那个报价 |
[04:36] | Ms. Wiles? Roxanne Barnes. | 维尔斯小姐 我是洛葛仙妮・巴恩斯 |
[04:37] | I’m the buyer from Midland. | 我是米德兰的采购员 |
[04:39] | Midland. I thought you were coming next week. | 米德兰 我以为你下周才来 |
[04:41] | I know. Our schedule got shifted. | 我知道 但是我们的安排有变 |
[04:43] | I hope it’s ok. | 希望没给您带来麻烦 |
[04:44] | And I just want to get it out of the way– | 我只想快点把事办完 |
[04:45] | personally, I’m a huge fan. | 个人而言 我是您的超级粉丝 |
[04:47] | Ah, so, you’re here to put all my clothes | 那你来我这里是要 |
[04:50] | beside lawn mowers and shotguns all across America. | 把我所有的时装”推向”全美国吗 |
[04:54] | The world, actually. | 应该是 全世界 |
[04:55] | We have 3,600 stores. | 我们有三千六百家门店 |
[04:57] | Beautiful. | 太美了 |
[04:58] | The quality’s amazing, | 质量很棒啊 |
[05:00] | considering where it’s made. | 相对于制造它的地方而言 |
[05:02] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[05:03] | Oh, Ms. Wiles, Midland has no problem keeping costs down. | 维尔斯小姐 咱们米德兰也赞成降低成本 |
[05:06] | Your secret is safe with us. | 我们绝对保守您的秘密 |
[05:08] | I’m sorry. I’m not following you. | 抱歉 我不太懂您的意思 |
[05:10] | Oh, well, I’ve got samples. | 我有些资料 |
[05:12] | Maybe this will help. | 也许能帮助您理解 |
[05:14] | Here we are. | 看到了吗 |
[05:16] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[05:17] | It’s just 63 people who were going to be your employees. | 这六十三个人原本会成为你的工人 |
[05:20] | Port Authority found them last week, suffocated. | 港务局上周发现这些尸体 窒息而死 |
[05:23] | A tragic accident of human smuggling. | 走私人口的悲惨事故 |
[05:25] | Your clothes are all made in sweatshops. | 你的衣服都是出自血汗工厂 |
[05:27] | The Red Circle Triad? | 红圈帮 |
[05:29] | They provide your slave labor, don’t they? | 你们的苦工都是他们提供的 对吧 |
[05:30] | Who are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[05:32] | Somebody who would never buy your crap. | 永远不会买你的破烂货的人 |
[05:35] | Tell me where the sweatshop is. | 告诉我那间血汗工厂在哪 |
[05:37] | You’ve had your lawyers running interference on this, | 你已经让你的律师插手此事 |
[05:38] | so I know you know where it is. | 所以我很清楚你知道工厂在哪 |
[05:40] | Tell me. | 说 |
[05:41] | Get out of my–ohh! | 滚出我的… |
[05:42] | You scream, and I will snap your neck. | 你敢叫一声 我就拧断你的脖子 |
[05:46] | Not so glamorous, is it, feeling powerless? | 不太迷人了 对吗 感觉无助了吧 |
[05:48] | Now be a good slave | 那就乖乖听话 |
[05:50] | and give me the address. | 告诉我地址 |
[05:54] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[05:55] | As you are called upon for field work, | 当你们奉命出外勤任务时 |
[05:57] | you can count on one thing– | 你只能指望一点 |
[05:58] | You’ll be asked to perform highly involved tasks | 你们要在紧急情况下 |
[06:02] | in exigent situations. | 执行高度复杂的任务 |
[06:03] | What we like to call Grace Under Fire. | 我们喜欢称之为”困境中的格蕾丝” |
[06:05] | “困境中的格蕾丝”[美国90年代ABC台喜剧] | |
[06:07] | You’ve all been schooled in basic IED interdiction, | 你们已都学会了拆解�易爆炸�b置 |
[06:09] | but can you do it in a pinch? | 但是你们能在紧要关头发挥出来吗 |
[06:11] | There’s a bomb under this car. | 车底有一枚炸弹 |
[06:14] | You have 30 seconds. | 你们只有三十秒 |
[06:15] | Who wants to go first? | 谁想第一个试试 |
[06:20] | Alex, you’re up. | 艾丽克丝 你上 |
[06:43] | And begin. | 开始 |
[07:09] | I can’t move. | 我不能动了 |
[07:11] | Get me out of here. | 把我从这弄出去 |
[07:19] | Stop! | 停 |
[07:20] | Get me out of here! | 把我从这弄出去 |
[07:33] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事了 没事了 |
[07:36] | It’s all right. It’s all right. | 好了 没事了 |
[07:38] | – I got this. – It doesn’t look like it. | -我来处理 -看起来你可处理不好 |
[07:40] | What, are you checking up on me? | 你在检验我吗 |
[07:41] | Not at all. | 不是 |
[07:43] | You’re wanted in operations. | 你要去执行任务 |
[07:49] | You’ll be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[07:57] | She ided herself as Roxanne Barnes. | 她把自己乔装成洛葛仙妮・巴恩斯 |
[07:59] | That’s the name of an actual fashion buyer | 那是一个来自米德兰的一家 |
[08:00] | from one of those chain retailers, Midland. | 连锁零售企业的时装采购员的名字 |
[08:04] | Apparently Nikita broke this lady’s wrist. | 很明显 尼基塔把那位女士的手腕扭断了 |
[08:06] | She’s pissed off about something. | 有什么事把她给惹毛了 |
[08:08] | So what does Tonya Wiles do? | 汤娅・维尔斯是干什么的 |
[08:11] | You mean besides provide | 你是说除了 |
[08:12] | stylish ready-to-wear fashion | 给那些日常生活中的女性 |
[08:13] | for the everyday woman? | 提供时尚成衣之外吗 |
[08:15] | Here’s a flag. | 这里有条标有警示的信息 |
[08:17] | She was questioned last year by customs | 去年她被海关盘问过 |
[08:20] | about a forced labor scam run by the Red Circle Triad. | 关于红圈帮强迫诱骗劳力的事情 |
[08:25] | Everybody lawyered up. It went nowhere. | 所有人都拒绝录口供 案子毫无进展 |
[08:27] | She’s going back to her first mission. | 她要重新回到她的第一次任务了 |
[08:33] | Her first kill. | 她第一次的杀手任务 |
[08:35] | Got a bead on her yet? | 找到她了吗 |
[08:36] | Well, she took on Tonya in Manhattan. | 她在曼哈顿挟持了汤娅 |
[08:39] | Uh, 27th street fashion district. | 第二十七街的时装区 |
[08:43] | Am I missing something here? | 我是不是遗漏了什么线索 |
[08:44] | Why would Nikita follow up on a kill | 尼基塔为什么会继续六年前 |
[08:46] | she made 6 years ago? | 自己执行的一次杀手任务 |
[08:47] | The case is way closed. | 那个任务都结束了 |
[08:50] | Maybe she’s re-opening it. | 也许她想重新开工 |
[09:11] | 六年前 | |
[09:16] | Nikita, have a moment? | 尼基塔 有时间吗 |
[09:18] | I’ve been down here a year. | 我来这都一年了 |
[09:20] | I got nothing but moments. | 除了时间之外什么都没有 |
[09:22] | Good, ’cause I’m on a schedule. | 好 我还有任务在身 |
[09:23] | What have you got behind your back? | 你在背后藏了什么 |
[09:25] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[09:27] | I may just have to fight you for it. | 看来我只能打赢你才能看了 |
[09:30] | You scared? | 你怕了 |
[09:32] | – Terrified. – Well, OK. | -很怕 -那好吧 |
[09:34] | One arm behind my back? | 我只用一只手吧 |
[09:36] | It’s your funeral. | 那你死定了 |
[09:40] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[09:47] | Want to even the odds? | 想公平决斗吗 |
[09:50] | Sure. | 没错 |
[09:54] | That was pretty good. | 好身手 |
[10:08] | That’s the big secret? | 那就是你藏在背后的大秘密吗 |
[10:10] | A key card? | 门卡 |
[10:11] | It’s your ticket to the outside world. | 是你通往外面世界的门票 |
[10:15] | You’ve been activated for your first op. | 你已经获准去执行第一个任务 |
[10:18] | I get to leave? | 我得离开了吗 |
[10:20] | No, the activation’s provisional. | 不 只是派给你的临时任务 |
[10:22] | You have to come right back here | 在你完成任务之后 |
[10:23] | after you complete the assignment. | 你还得回来 |
[10:24] | Like a learner’s permit. | 像是见习期驾照 |
[10:30] | But you have to see Amanda first. | 但是首先你要去见阿曼达 |
[10:32] | Such a tease. | 真爱耍我 |
[10:56] | Don’t attack so hard. | 攻击的时候不要太用力 |
[10:57] | I thought that was the point. | 我以为那才是要点 |
[10:58] | Kobudo’s about defense. | 日本古武道强调的是防御 |
[10:59] | If all you do is thrash at your opponent, | 如果你只会猛打你的对手 |
[11:01] | you’re gonna get nailed. | 那你就会被击败 |
[11:02] | You still haven’t let go | 你是不是还放不下 |
[11:03] | of what happened this morning, huh? | 今天上午发生的事 |
[11:04] | Hey, where you going? | 你去哪 |
[11:06] | I gotta go to the computer lab. | 我得去电脑房 |
[11:07] | Right now? | 现在去 |
[11:08] | 2 out of 3 after lunch? | 午饭后三局两胜吗 |
[11:09] | Yeah, I’m there. | 好 我会去的 |
[11:13] | Amanda would like to see you. | 阿曼达想要见你 |
[11:14] | – Yeah, I gotta go– – Now. | -嗯 我得走了 -现在就去 |
[11:36] | 已经到达血汗工厂 | |
[11:41] | 告诉我工厂那边是否安全 警报器是否已经关闭 | |
[11:46] | 无人在线 | |
[11:49] | What do I always say about preparation? | 关于准备我一直是怎么说的来着 |
[11:51] | It’s the key to success. | 是通往成功的钥匙 |
[11:54] | Your first provisional assignment. | 这是你第一次的临时任务 |
[11:57] | It’s a big step. | 这可是迈出了一大步 |
[12:00] | Please don’t say, “You’re a woman now.” | 别告诉我说 “你现在长大成人了” |
[12:02] | Well, you have grown up over the last year. | 在过去一年里你成长了 |
[12:04] | I take some measure of pride in that. | 对此我以你为傲 |
[12:08] | The truth is, you’ve earned our trust. | 事实就是 你已经赢得我们的信任 |
[12:12] | What is my first assignment? | 我第一次的任务是什么 |
[12:14] | Just remember. | 只需谨记 |
[12:15] | Trust is not something you win. | 信任不是一下就能赢得的 |
[12:16] | It’s something you build. | 而是慢慢建立起来的 |
[12:18] | And that’s your assignment | 你的任务就是 |
[12:19] | to build a trust so powerful that | 建立起强到足以 |
[12:20] | it would make someone welcome you into their family. | 让别人把你当成家人的信任 |
[12:23] | Family? | 家人 |
[12:30] | Congratulations, Nikita. | 恭喜 尼基塔 |
[12:38] | Your references are stellar. | 推荐信说你情况极好 |
[12:40] | I can see why my wife wants to hire you. | 我明白为何我的妻子想雇佣你了 |
[12:42] | Oh, it’s not just that, Victor. | 不仅如此 维克多 |
[12:43] | It’s Sophie. She likes Nikita. | 索菲喜欢尼基塔 |
[12:45] | I can tell already. | 我已经看出来了 |
[12:48] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[12:49] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[12:50] | No one said this thing was going to take over my life. | 没人说过这东西会占据我太多的生活 |
[12:54] | Sentry 1 to sentry 2, front yard is clear. | 哨岗一 哨岗二 前院安全 |
[12:58] | What is it you do, Mr. Han? | 韩先生 你是做什么的 |
[13:00] | I work for this new agency called Homeland Security. | 我为新组建的国土安全部 |
[13:03] | Bush just created a new, uh, cabinet post for it. | 布什总统刚设立的 |
[13:07] | You work for the government? | 所以你是为政府工作 |
[13:08] | Yes. | 是 |
[13:09] | And I’ve got a few enemies already. | 并且我已树敌 |
[13:11] | Stop asking him questions. | 别问他问题了 |
[13:14] | You’re supposed to be gaining their confidence, | 你应获取他的信任 |
[13:15] | not blowing it. | 而不是失去它 |
[13:16] | If you feel uncomfortable, Nikita– | 尼基塔 如果你有所顾虑 |
[13:18] | No, I just– | 不 我只是 |
[13:20] | I didn’t know this is what I’d signed up for. | 我只是不知道会为您这样的人工作 |
[13:22] | Complete the mission. | 完成任务 |
[13:25] | Ok, then– | 那么 |
[13:27] | It’s fine. | 没关系 |
[13:28] | I was an au pair for an expat family in Shanghai. | 我曾是上海一个外籍家庭的互惠工人 |
[13:31] | They had all kinds of armed guards around. | 他们身边有各种武装警卫 |
[13:35] | Then we’re good. | 那就好了 |
[13:36] | You’ll be safe, and so will my little girl, | 你和我的小宝贝都会很安全 |
[13:38] | as long as we keep her away from peanut products. | 只要让她远离花生制品 |
[13:40] | No, that’s your thing, honey. | 那只是你的问题 甜心 |
[13:42] | We don’t know that princess is gonna have | 还不知道小宝贝 |
[13:43] | the same little peanut allergy as daddy, do we? | 是否和他爸爸一样对花生过敏 |
[13:47] | Welcome to the family, Nikita. | 欢迎来到这个家 尼基塔 |
[13:48] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[13:49] | Protect the homeland or whatever. | 去保卫家园之类的 |
[14:13] | 工厂关闭 | |
[14:15] | 你们欠红圈帮的多少债都不必还了 | |
[14:18] | 你们自由了 | |
[14:24] | 出去 快走 | |
[14:55] | 臭八婆 | |
[15:01] | I was hoping not to use that. | 我真不希望用到这个 |
[15:06] | 告诉你老板 我烧了这里之后 | |
[15:09] | 会去找他的 | |
[15:32] | This is pointless. | 这没意义 |
[15:33] | I had a freak-out. So what? | 我只是一时失控了 又怎样呢 |
[15:35] | You had a panic attack, Alex. | 艾丽克丝 你有突发性恐惧症 |
[15:37] | An involuntary reaction. To what, I’m not sure. | 一种下意识的反应 原因我也不确定 |
[15:40] | Let’s talk about it. | 我们来谈谈吧 |
[15:42] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[15:47] | I’ve seen this a thousand times, Alex, | 这症状我见过无数次了 艾丽克丝 |
[15:49] | Especially with new arrivals. | 在新人中尤其常见 |
[15:51] | We take you in, | 我们领你们进门 |
[15:52] | turn you into something new, | 把你们打造成全新的人 |
[15:53] | even better tHan you were before. | 甚至比你们过去还要好 |
[15:55] | But there’s always something you can’t let go of. | 但有些事情你会一直念念不忘 |
[15:59] | What triggered the attack, Alex? | 是什么触发了你的恐惧 艾丽克丝 |
[16:01] | What was going through your mind? | 你脑海中闪过了什么场景 |
[16:04] | You really want to know? | 你真的想知道吗 |
[16:06] | It’s this place. | 就是这里 |
[16:08] | It reminds me of how I used to live. | 它让我想起以前的生活 |
[16:11] | How I was forced to live. | 迫于生计做的那些事 |
[16:12] | When you were held by the Russians. | 就是你被俄罗斯人控制的那段日子 |
[16:14] | Why don’t we just say it? | 我们挑明了说吧 |
[16:16] | When I was a sex slave. | 我那时是性奴 |
[16:18] | They locked me in a hole | 他们把我锁在洞穴里 |
[16:19] | and woke me when it was time to perform. | 想快活一下时就弄醒我 |
[16:22] | At least they had the decency | 至少在那段时间 |
[16:23] | to keep me high the whole time. | 他们还算体贴让我也爽到家了 |
[16:26] | You make a good point. | 你说得很对 |
[16:28] | And you’re obviously suffering from post-traumatic stress. | 很显然 你一直被创伤后心理障碍症所折磨 |
[16:34] | Here. Let me help you. | 喝吧 让我来帮你 |
[16:51] | There. Happy? I feel better already. | 喝完了 满意了吗 我感觉好多了 |
[16:54] | We still need to work on your manners. | 看来还得好好教教你礼数 |
[16:58] | Sorry to ruin the whole day-spa vibe | 抱歉破坏了你营造的 |
[16:59] | you’ve got going in here, | 温泉疗养气氛 |
[17:01] | but I don’t need your help. | 但我不需要你的帮助 |
[17:22] | Alex, you don’t have a choice. | 艾丽克丝 你别无选择 |
[17:32] | 曼哈顿下区 107俱乐部 | |
[17:46] | Ok, so what is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[17:48] | Headquarters for the Red Circle triad in New York. | 红圈帮在纽约的总部 |
[17:51] | Nothing much going on right now, | 现在看上去没什么大动静 |
[17:52] | but at night it turns into a pretty happenin’ spot. | 但到了晚上就会变成一处极度时尚的娱乐场所 |
[17:54] | Lady GaGa was there last Friday. | Lady GaGa上周五去了那里 |
[17:56] | That’s great. Where’s the boss? | 很好 老板在哪 |
[17:58] | Name is Chen Lo, according to the intel group. | 情报组称 他的名字是陈洛 |
[18:02] | He runs the business from a back room | 他在大楼东北角的 |
[18:04] | in the northeast corner. | 一个内室中办公 |
[18:06] | Give me a second. | 稍等 |
[18:10] | Ok, I got eyes inside. | 我看到里面了 |
[18:12] | See for yourself. | 你自己看 |
[18:13] | The guy in the suit is Chen Lo. | 穿西装的那个人是陈洛 |
[18:15] | 一个妞就把整个工厂给毁了 | |
[18:17] | 我很抱歉 她当时很愤怒 | |
[18:19] | 她动作太快了 | |
[18:21] | You catching that? | 看见没 |
[18:22] | Real-time subtitles. How cool is that? | 实时字幕同步 很酷吧 |
[18:24] | Yeah, congratulations. | 对 恭喜你 |
[18:26] | 你知道这件事的后果吧 我要上报香港总部 | |
[18:30] | 废物 坐下 | |
[18:32] | Looks like Nikita hit the sweatshop, | 看来尼基塔袭击了血汗工厂 |
[18:34] | but she let the sweatshop boss get away. | 但她让厂长逃跑了 |
[18:36] | Let him get away? | 让他逃跑了吗 |
[18:38] | That’s not in her DNA. | 这可不是她的风格 |
[18:39] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[18:40] | Run a scan. | 搜索一下 |
[18:41] | See if you can snag any wideband RF transmissions. | 看看能否捕捉到无线讯号 |
[18:44] | Got a signal coming from that room. | 捕捉到一个来自那个房间的信号 |
[18:46] | She put a tracker on the sweatshop boss | 她在厂长身上放了追踪器 |
[18:48] | So she could follow him to Chen Lo. | 她就可以跟踪他找到陈洛 |
[18:50] | Crafty. | 诡计多端 |
[18:52] | She have to be nearby to track it? | 她必须在附近才能追踪到吗 |
[18:54] | No. Military-grade transmitter. | 不用 军用级别的传导器 |
[18:56] | She could be anywhere in the city. | 她有可能在城里任何一个地方 |
[18:57] | Man, Nikki’s all hard-core about this, huh? | 天哪 尼基真是铁了心要整垮我们 |
[19:01] | Kinda crazy how she’s going back to her greatest hits, | 她要是想调查她做过的最大的一票可怎么得了 |
[19:04] | No pun. | 我可不是说双关语 |
[19:05] | Just have the team on standby, all right? | 让大家随时待命 |
[19:19] | Nikita, I’m gonna head out to the farmer’s market. | 尼基塔 我要去农贸市场 |
[19:24] | I want to get some stuff for dinner. You good? | 去买点菜做晚饭 你们还好吧 |
[19:27] | Yes, we are, mama. Yes, we are! | 是的 好得很 妈妈 是的 |
[19:29] | We’re very, very good. | 我们好得很 |
[19:30] | I thought so. | 我想也是 |
[19:33] | I’ll be back. | 我去去就回 |
[19:35] | Bye-bye. | 再见 |
[19:36] | We’ll be here. | 我们就在这 |
[19:38] | Bye-bye, mama. | 再见 妈妈 |
[19:40] | Nikita. | 尼基塔 |
[19:44] | Nikita. | 尼基塔 |
[19:45] | Take the baby for a walk. | 带宝宝去散散步 |
[19:50] | Of course, my husband can’t come. | 看来我丈夫不能跟我一起去了 |
[19:53] | Just had to work on Sunday. | 周日还工作 |
[19:55] | Hey, I’m trying to protect an entire nation. | 我得保卫国家 责无旁贷 |
[19:57] | It’s gorgeous out. | 外面天气真好 |
[19:58] | I think I’m gonna take her for a walk. | 我想带她出去散步 |
[20:01] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[20:01] | Don’t want the hubby home alone with the young nanny. | 你肯定不愿意让丈夫跟年轻保姆单独待在家里 |
[20:04] | Oh, all right. | 好吧 |
[20:05] | You just may have to pay for that. | 看我怎么收拾你 |
[20:07] | Just make sure to take one of the guys with you, Nikita. | 带上一个保镖吧 尼基塔 |
[20:21] | That’s good. | 这样很好 |
[20:23] | Keep walking. | 继续走 |
[20:34] | Give me the baby. | 把孩子给我 |
[20:35] | What do you want with a baby? | 你要拿孩子干嘛 |
[20:36] | Give me the baby now. | 马上把孩子给我 |
[20:39] | I’m not giving her to you. Or to him. | 我不会把孩子给你 也不会给他 |
[20:41] | We’re not going to hurt her, Nikita. | 我们不会伤害她 尼基塔 |
[20:43] | This is Roan. | 我是罗恩 |
[20:45] | Standby for abort and clean. | 准备清场 |
[20:48] | Do not get ahead of yourself, do you hear me? | 你别贸然行动 听见没有 |
[20:50] | Control your asset, or I will. | 管好你的人 否则我不客气了 |
[20:53] | Sophie will be returned to her mother. | 我们会把索菲还给她妈妈 |
[20:55] | We have orders to not hurt them. | 我们接到命令不许伤害她们 |
[20:57] | So Victor Han is the target. | 这么说维克多・韩才是目标 |
[21:00] | Why does he have to die? | 为什么他得死 |
[21:01] | Look, if you don’t do this, Division will call a clean. | 如果你不干 组织就会来个大清除 |
[21:03] | That means they clean everything and everyone, | 结果就是他们赶尽杀绝 |
[21:05] | Including you and that child. | 你和那个孩子都不能幸免 |
[21:06] | And there’s not a damned thing I can do about it. | 到那时我就无能为力了 |
[21:08] | You got that? | 你明白吗 |
[21:10] | We don’t have a choice. Give me the child. | 我们没得选择 把孩子给我 |
[21:37] | Put the device in the crib, | 把装置放在婴儿床里 |
[21:39] | Arm it and leave. | 启动装置后就离开 |
[21:58] | She asleep? | 她睡着了吗 |
[22:00] | Out like a light. | 睡得很香 |
[22:02] | I’m gonna go enjoy some more of the day. | 我想出去多享受一下这一天 |
[22:05] | Go for it. | 去吧 |
[22:06] | Nikita. | 尼基塔 |
[22:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[22:09] | I don’t know what we’d do without you. | 要是没有你我都不知道我们会怎么办 |
[22:30] | Clear. | 准备好了 |
[23:14] | 迈克尔在这里 你为什么不提醒我 | |
[23:22] | 无人在线 | |
[23:22] | Alex, where are you? | 艾丽克丝 你在哪里 |
[23:54] | Do you like it? | 喜欢这样吗 |
[23:55] | It’s part of our spring collection. | 这是我们的春季新款 |
[23:58] | Get this off of me. | 帮我脱下来 |
[24:00] | It’s not up to me. It’s up to you. | 这不取决于我 取决于你自己 |
[24:04] | The jacket has an electronic lock | 这件外套有个电子锁 |
[24:05] | which is synchronized with the heart rate monitor around your chest. | 与你胸口的心率监测器同步 |
[24:08] | If you can bring your pulse down to 51 beats per minute, | 如果你的脉搏能降到每分钟51以下 |
[24:11] | The lock will release. | 锁就自动解开了 |
[24:14] | You panicked during a simple exercise, Alex. | 一个简单的测试就把你吓怕了 艾丽克丝 |
[24:16] | Division won’t tolerate that kind of physical liability in a recruit. | 组织可容不下一个新成员存在那种身体缺陷 |
[24:21] | You have to prove you can pass this test, | 你得证明自己能通过这次测试 |
[24:24] | or it may be your last. | 不然或许你就没机会了 |
[24:40] | I got nothing. | 我什么都没发现 |
[24:41] | Birkhoff, anything? | 伯克霍夫 有发现吗 |
[24:43] | No, but I like this channel. | 没 不过我爱看这个频道 |
[24:45] | Keep your eyes on the models. | 注意盯紧那些模特 |
[24:47] | You know how she likes to dress up. | 你知道她有多爱打扮 |
[25:27] | 我们会搞定的 先生 | |
[25:29] | 您不必从香港派人过来 | |
[25:32] | 我们能处理好 | |
[25:35] | Smile! | 笑一个 |
[25:44] | 你们找那个神秘女人干什么 | |
[25:46] | 小心 | |
[25:47] | 小心 你后面 你后面 | |
[25:58] | Victor? | 维克多 |
[25:59] | Nikita. | 尼基塔 |
[26:04] | I should have known. | 我早该知道是你 |
[26:11] | Nikita. | 尼基塔 |
[26:13] | When they told me some crazy bitch | 当他们告诉我有个疯女人 |
[26:14] | burned down my factory, I wasn’t sure. | 烧毁了我的工厂时 我还不确定 |
[26:17] | All these years, | 这么多年来 |
[26:19] | I thought I killed you. | 我本以为是我害死了你 |
[26:22] | You were triad. | 原来你就是帮会的 |
[26:23] | Well, like they say… | 常言道 |
[26:25] | 会员总是有特权的 | |
[26:29] | No, you couldn’t have pulled this off on your own. | 不 你单枪匹马不可能做得到 |
[26:33] | And Homeland wouldn’t have stood for it. | 国土安全部也不可能支持这么干 |
[26:39] | You made a deal with Percy. | 你和珀西做了个交易 |
[26:41] | That’s why we faked your death. | 所以我们要制造你死亡的假象 |
[26:42] | Percy. | 珀西 |
[26:44] | He’s gonna get an earful from me after today. | 过了今天 我会给他捎去一箩筐”惊喜” |
[26:52] | How could you? | 你怎么能这样 |
[26:54] | You had a wife and a daughter. | 你有妻有女 |
[26:58] | The insurance took care of them, Nikita. | 保险公司会照顾好她们 尼基塔 |
[27:00] | Everyone came out a winner… | 每个人都会是赢家 |
[27:03] | Except you. | 除了你 |
[27:05] | In a matter of seconds, you’re going to be surrounded. | 约几秒钟之后你就会被包围 |
[27:16] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你在干什么 |
[27:17] | 扫描对方IP地址中 来自对方IP的反馈 初始服务器 香港 | |
[27:20] | I hate chatting online. | 我讨厌在线聊天 |
[27:22] | Let’s do this face-to-face. | 还是当面解决吧 |
[27:37] | It’s bulletproof. | 这是防弹玻璃 |
[27:39] | So you gonna take down the triads now? Is that it? | 你打算搞垮红圈帮吗 是这样吗 |
[27:41] | It was just gonna be their man in New York. | 本来只打算干掉他们在纽约的老板 |
[27:43] | Then I found out Victor Han is their boss. | 后来我发现维克多・韩才是真正的幕后老板 |
[27:45] | What? | 什么 |
[27:47] | You don’t know. | 你也不知道 |
[27:50] | Victor Han is alive, Michael. | 维克多・韩还活着 迈克尔 |
[27:52] | Of course you don’t know. | 你当然不知道了 |
[27:54] | You never asked. | 你从来没问过 |
[27:55] | You probably don’t even know why he was a target. | 甚至你可能都不知道当初为什么要杀他 |
[28:00] | He had to be dirty. | 他肯定是有问题 |
[28:01] | Oh, he was. | 他是有问题 |
[28:02] | He was a double agent for the triads. | 他是替红圈帮做事的双重间谍 |
[28:04] | He got a big fat promotion | 多亏了珀西的诱饵调包计 |
[28:05] | thanks to Percy’s bait-and-switch. | 他被大大地提拔了 |
[28:09] | Not for long. | 不会再有多久了 |
[28:24] | I need a location on Victor Han in Hong Kong. | 我需要维克多・韩在香港的地址 |
[28:33] | Who’ve you been talking to? | 你一直在跟谁谈 |
[28:35] | No, let me guess. | 不 让我猜猜 |
[28:38] | Nikita. | 尼基塔 |
[28:40] | What’d she say? | 她都说什么了 |
[28:42] | How could Percy do such a thing, Michael? | 珀西怎么能干出这种事 迈克尔 |
[28:46] | Make a deal with a criminal? | 跟犯罪分子交易 |
[28:49] | You want to know how? | 你想知道为什么吗 |
[28:51] | I assume you had your reasons. | 你或许有你自己的理由 |
[28:54] | And you knew never to ask. | 你也知道 永远不要问 |
[28:57] | I always loved that about you. | 我一直很喜欢你这一点 |
[29:02] | Did the right thing, Michael. | 你做得对 迈克尔 |
[29:05] | The government came to me with a serious situation. | 政府来找我是因为有一个大麻烦 |
[29:09] | A triad double agent had worked his way | 一个帮会的双重间谍想尽办法 |
[29:11] | so high up into Homeland Security, | 打入了国土安全部的高层 |
[29:12] | He was attending NSC briefings at the West Wing. | 当时他参加了国家安全委员会在白宫西翼的报告会 |
[29:16] | Now, maybe you don’t recall, | 你可能想不起来了 |
[29:18] | But this was 2 years after 9/11. | 那是在911事件后两年 |
[29:20] | Homeland was brand new. | 国土安全部刚刚组建 |
[29:22] | Do you have any idea what would have happened | 你知不知道如果那消息公之于众 |
[29:24] | if that information had gone public? | 会发生什么事 |
[29:26] | It would destroy their agency. | 那会毁了安全部 |
[29:27] | The government came to us with a problem, | 政府来找我们解决问题 |
[29:30] | and we solved it. | 我们把它解决了 |
[29:34] | Making him into a martyr was my idea. | 把他追认为烈士是我的主意 |
[29:37] | Yeah, but to keep him alive. Why? | 可为什么要让他继续活着 |
[29:39] | Wouldn’t want any blowback from the triads. | 我可不想让帮会来找麻烦 |
[29:42] | Of course, you didn’t take any money from them, either. | 当然了 你也没从他们那里收钱 |
[29:48] | You better get going. | 你最好还是走吧 |
[29:49] | I’ll text you Han’s address. | 我会把韩的地址发给你 |
[29:51] | Nikita’s probably on her way to Hong Kong as we speak. | 尼基塔可能在我们说话间已经往香港去了 |
[30:14] | Madam, don’t you think you should have declared these | 女士 你不觉得在返回香港之前 |
[30:17] | before returning to Hong Kong? | 应该先申报这些东西吗 |
[30:19] | Hmm. Yes, I was. | 我本打算的 |
[30:21] | I was going to. I’m sorry. | 我本来有这个打算 真抱歉 |
[30:23] | Is this the part where you tie me up? | 是该演到把我绑起来这段了吧 |
[30:26] | Listen, I will pay the fine. It’s fine. It’s totally fine. | 听着 我会付罚款的 没关系 真的 |
[30:29] | I just–I don’t want to go back in that line out there | 我只是 不想再回去排队了 |
[30:31] | because it’s a little long, | 队伍那么长 |
[30:33] | And isn’t there a side door or something | 有没有什么侧门之类的 |
[30:36] | I could go through? | 可以让我过去 |
[30:37] | – Certainly. – There you go. | -当然有 -太好了 |
[30:41] | Something wrong? | 有问题吗 |
[30:43] | No, I just didn’t know we had company. | 没 我只是不知道还有别人要来 |
[30:47] | -捉住她 -别给她走 来了[粤语] | |
[31:05] | 51 beats per minute. | 每分钟51次心跳 |
[31:07] | Then you’ll be free. | 你就自由了 |
[31:10] | Face the flame. | 看着火光 |
[31:12] | Breathe in through the nose, exhale through the mouth. | 鼻中吸气 嘴里呼气 |
[31:15] | Without blowing it out. | 而不要把它吹灭了 |
[31:23] | Tell me about your pain, Alex. | 告诉我你的痛苦 艾丽克丝 |
[31:24] | It’s the only way to let it go. | 这是唯一能让你放下的办法 |
[31:27] | Maybe I like my pain. | 或许我喜欢我的痛苦 |
[31:32] | There was a girl who used to say the same thing. | 曾经有个女孩过去常说同样的话 |
[31:35] | Turned out to be one of our best. | 后来成了我们这最出色的一个 |
[31:38] | But she didn’t become great | 但是直到她解放了自己 |
[31:39] | until she set herself free.. | 才变得十分强大 |
[31:43] | By confronting her deepest, deepest fears. | 她是通过直面她最深层的恐惧做到的 |
[31:55] | I was 13. | 我那时13岁 |
[31:59] | I was with my parents. | 我跟父母在一起 |
[32:06] | We were driving. | 我们在开车 |
[32:13] | There was an accident, | 发生了车祸 |
[32:14] | And we fell into the river. | 我们掉进了河里 |
[32:18] | We were sinking. | 我们一直往下沉 |
[32:21] | And there was so much… | 当时到处是… |
[32:27] | Water. | 水 |
[32:31] | My papa lost control. | 我爸爸失去了控制 |
[32:45] | I tried to scream, but I couldn’t. | 我试图呼救 但叫不出来 |
[32:52] | My parents died in that car accident. | 我父母在那场车祸里去世 |
[33:04] | And you people put me under that car. | 而你们这些烂人却还让我置身于那车下面 |
[33:27] | I’m proud of you, Alex. | 我为你感到骄傲 艾丽克丝 |
[33:29] | You really do remind me of Nikita. | 你真的让我想起了尼基塔 |
[34:02] | You flew all the way out here for me. | 你大老远飞过来找我 |
[34:04] | That is just simply stupid. | 这太蠢了 |
[34:06] | I just had to see you again. | 我只是想再看看你 |
[34:09] | I spoke with Percy. | 我打电话给珀西了 |
[34:12] | It’s funny. | 很有趣 |
[34:13] | He didn’t want to get into it. | 他不想多说这件事 |
[34:16] | Percy’s not really a talker. | 珀西可不健谈 |
[34:17] | That’s ok, I worked it out. | 没关系 我套话出来了 |
[34:20] | So you went and grew a conscience, Nikita? | 你离开后长出良心来了 尼基塔 |
[34:22] | Now you’re a thorn in Percy’s side | 你现在是珀西的眼中钉 |
[34:24] | ’cause you think you can, what, | 因为你觉得自己可以 怎样 |
[34:26] | make a difference in the world? | 在这世上有一番作为 |
[34:28] | You in prison being man-raped. | 把你抓进监狱 让你被男人轮奸 |
[34:31] | That’d be different. | 那就算有作为 |
[34:34] | You’re going to tell me who knows about this. | 你会告诉我谁知道我还没死这事 |
[34:36] | Did you tell Lisa and Sophie? | 你告诉丽萨和索菲了吗 |
[34:38] | Oh, you remember their names. | 你竟然还记得她们的名字 |
[34:39] | Don’t get sanctimonious. | 别装正人君子了 |
[34:41] | You know all about living a lie, Nikita. | 你也是伪装生活过的 尼基塔 |
[34:44] | Victor Han was a name I created to infiltrate Homeland. | 维克多・韩是我为潜入国土安全部而起的化名 |
[34:48] | As for the wife and kid, | 而老婆和孩子 |
[34:49] | they were just my cover. | 他们只是我的掩护 |
[34:51] | They were your family. | 他们是你家人 |
[34:52] | I have a family, here. | 我在这里有家 |
[34:53] | A wife and two children, | 妻子和两个孩子 |
[34:55] | and I want to keep it that way. | 我就想这样生活下去 |
[34:59] | I’m not really a talker, either. | 我也不是个健谈的人 |
[35:02] | That’s ok. | 没关系 |
[35:05] | My boys here got a few power tools | 我的人带了几样厉害的家伙 |
[35:06] | to help bring you out of your shell. | 让你不想说都不行 |
[35:08] | You think you’re gonna break me? | 你觉得你能撬开我的嘴 |
[35:10] | Nobody likes a crusader, Nikita. | 没有人喜欢理想斗士 尼基塔 |
[35:12] | I tried it for a few months. I got blown up. | 我尝试过几个月 结果崩溃了 |
[35:15] | I can’t believe I ever thought you were cute. | 无法相信我曾觉得你很可爱 |
[35:19] | I can’t believe | 无法相信 |
[35:21] | I never had my way with you. | 我没能与你同床共枕 |
[35:23] | You couldn’t handle me. | 你泡不上我的 |
[35:25] | Not then, not now. | 以前如此 现在亦然 |
[35:30] | The nice thing about the slave business | 走私劳工的好处在于 |
[35:32] | is that I can handle anything I want. | 我可以对他们为所欲为 |
[35:34] | Honestly, I think we would clash. | 老实讲 我觉得咱俩不合适 |
[35:42] | Sort of like lipstick and peanut oil. | 是不是尝起来像口红掺了花生油 |
[35:46] | 给我药 | |
[36:01] | Please…Please. | 求 求求你了 |
[36:03] | Shut up before I change my mind. | 给我闭嘴 小心我改主意 |
[36:47] | [今日要闻:维克多・韩被捕 来自香港实况] | |
[36:50] | Victor Han, a former high-ranking official | 曾被认为已故的 |
[36:52] | in the United States Department of Homeland Security, | 前美国国土安全部高级官员 |
[36:54] | a man thought to be dead, | 维克多・韩 |
[36:56] | found on the steps of the police department, | 在警察局门口的台阶上被人发现 |
[36:58] | bound and gagged. | 双手被绑嘴巴被封住 |
[36:59] | Apparently left there by an unknown crusader. | 显然是被一个无名的理想斗士留在那 |
[37:01] | No, it’s not going to be a problem. | 不 这不会成为问题 |
[37:04] | It’s going to be an opportunity. | 这会是个机会 |
[37:07] | For who? For you. | 谁的机会 你的 |
[37:09] | Yeah. No, no. | 是的 不 不 |
[37:12] | Easy, easy. | 别急 别急 |
[37:13] | 冷静一下 | |
[37:15] | Look, we both agree Victor was sloppy. | 我们都同意维克多搞砸了 |
[37:19] | But you–you could take over the operation, couldn’t you? | 但你 你可以接管这事的运作 对吧 |
[37:24] | 我知道 | |
[37:27] | No, you’re right. No–no commission. | 对 没错 不收佣金了 |
[37:29] | 不收佣金 | |
[37:30] | For the time being. | 目前不用 |
[37:32] | 谢谢 | |
[37:34] | 多谢了 | |
[37:35] | 对不起 | |
[37:47] | When they returned her to me– | 当他们把她还回来的时候 |
[37:48] | The people you used to work for– | 那些你曾经为他们工作的人 |
[37:50] | They threatened me. | 他们威胁我 |
[37:52] | Told me not to talk. | 告诉我不要说出去 |
[37:54] | Who knew her own father was behind it? | 谁会知道她的亲生父亲就是幕后主使呢 |
[37:58] | He’ll pay for what he did. | 他会为此付出代价的 |
[38:02] | I decided I’m not going to tell her. | 我决定不把这事告诉她 |
[38:05] | As far as I’m concerned, Victor died that day. | 我只知道 维克多那天就死了 |
[38:13] | You said you didn’t want forgiveness, | 你说过你不奢求谅解 |
[38:16] | but you deserve it, Nikita. | 但这是你应得的 尼基塔 |
[38:20] | At least from me. | 至少我原谅你了 |
[38:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:26] | The people who made you do this, | 让你做这事的那些人 |
[38:28] | can you ever stop them? | 你能阻止他们吗 |
[38:32] | It’s going to take some time. | 这要花点儿时间 |
[38:48] | What else you got? | 还有什么难题要考 |
[38:49] | Pulse never broke 60. | 脉搏一直60以下 |
[38:57] | Damn, girl. | 干得漂亮啊 |
[38:58] | What’d Amanda do to you? | 阿曼达对你做了什么 |
[39:00] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[39:00] | We just, uh, talked. | 我们只是 聊聊 |
[39:03] | Guess it worked. | 可能是这起作用了 |
[39:05] | Yeah, well, | 是吗 |
[39:06] | wait till I get under there. | 看我的 |
[39:12] | Thanks for pulling me out the first time. | 谢谢你第一次的时候把我拉出来 |
[39:15] | You would have worked it out eventually. | 没我帮忙 你最后也还是会拆除成功的 |
[39:17] | I mean it, Thom. | 我认真的 托姆 |
[39:22] | So, uh, didn’t you say 2 out of 3 with the bo staff? | 莫非你没提过棍术三局两胜的事吗 |
[39:26] | I did, didn’t I? | 怎能不提 |
[39:28] | You really want to get your ass kicked by a girl? | 你真的想被一个女生痛扁一顿吗 |
[39:30] | Girls get no mercy. | 对女生不能怜悯 |
[39:31] | That’s the first rule of Kobudo. | 这是日本古武道的第一准则 |
[39:35] | Yeah? What’s the second? | 是吗 那第二条呢 |
[39:42] | So how’d you do it? | 你是怎么办到的 |
[39:43] | I’m not done. | 还没完 |
[39:45] | What do you mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[39:46] | She’s hiding something. | 她有事瞒着 |
[39:55] | Sorry I missed you earlier. Got caught up. | 抱歉 之前我错过了你的行动 分身乏术 |
[40:03] | -怎么样 没事吧 -一切安好 | |
[40:09] | How’d it go on your end? | 你这边进展得怎么样 |
[40:16] | 顺利 多亏朋友帮了点小忙 我得走了 | |
[40:28] | You’re supposed to be in logistics. | 你应该在后勤处 |
[40:31] | Just tell me, straight. | 直接告诉我 |
[40:33] | Why did we have to kill an innocent man? | 为什么我们要杀一个无辜的男人 |
[40:35] | One that works for our own government? | 一个为我们政府工作的人 |
[40:37] | We don’t ask questions. | 我们从不问为什么 |
[40:40] | You’d follow him over a cliff, wouldn’t you? | 他跳崖你也跟着他 对吗 |
[40:43] | Just like that. | 就像那样 |
[40:44] | Percy gave you a gift. | 珀西送你了一样礼物 |
[40:46] | He gave you a second chance. | 他给了你第二次机会 |
[40:47] | He can have it back. | 请他收回 |
[40:49] | You don’t have a choice. | 你没得选 |
[40:54] | What about you, Michael? | 那你呢 迈克尔 |
[40:56] | Do you have a choice? | 你可以选择吗 |
[40:57] | Grow up. | 成熟点 |
[40:58] | Why are you so loyal to Percy? | 你为什么对珀西那么忠心耿耿 |
[41:01] | Why? | 为什么 |
[41:04] | Because I owe him my life. | 因为他救过我一命 |
[41:21] | Michael? | 迈克尔 |