时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | 6 years ago, I was taken out of prison and forced, | 六年前 一个名为”组织”的政府秘密小组 |
[00:04] | to becom an assassin. For a black ops program called Division, | 将我从狱中释放并胁迫我成为一名杀手 |
[00:08] | that has now gone rogue. | “组织”如今已变得不听将令 |
[00:10] | With the help of Alex, | 我在组织内部的内应 艾丽克丝 |
[00:12] | my partner on the inside, | 通过她的协助 |
[00:13] | we discovered the location of a black box, | 我们发现了一个黑盒的踪迹 |
[00:16] | a hard drive that holds our government’s darkest secrets | 那个硬盘装载了政府最肮脏的秘密 |
[00:18] | and makes Percy and his Division untouchable. | 此物也保证了珀西和”组织”的安全 |
[00:22] | It was guarded by one of division’s deadliest, | 黑盒由组织的一个精英守护 |
[00:25] | an assassin who killed my fianc. | 此人也是杀害我未婚夫的凶手 |
[00:26] | 丹尼尔・梦露 1979年3月23日生 2007年7月17日卒 挚爱的儿子 | |
[00:27] | I captured him, but he escaped. | 我抓住了他 但是他逃走了 |
[00:30] | Now on the run from Division, | 现在被”组织”追捕 |
[00:31] | he has the black box. | 黑盒在他手里 |
[00:33] | I’m going to get it back, | 我势必要拿回来 |
[00:34] | and then I will take Percy and Division down, | 随后 我会慢慢击垮珀西和”组织” |
[00:37] | and the last word they’ll breathe before the end | 他们临死前说的最后一个词 |
[00:40] | will be my name. | 将会是我的名字 |
[02:18] | Wait! wait! wait! wait! wait! wait! | 等等 住手 住手 |
[02:20] | Wait. Wait. | 住手 |
[02:22] | Owen? | 欧文 |
[02:24] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[02:25] | I had to make sure you weren’t armed. | 我得搞清楚你有没有武器 |
[02:27] | Who was I kidding? | 想靠近你可得万事小心 |
[02:28] | What do you want? | 你想怎样 |
[02:30] | I started something. | 我引发了一场动荡 |
[02:32] | I need your help to finish it. | 我需要你来帮我平息 |
[02:35] | Owen… | 欧文 |
[02:37] | What did you do? | 你干了什么 |
[02:41] | This is the situation in Chile right now, | 智利当前的局势如你所见 |
[02:44] | widespread anti-american protests | 那段震惊世人的视频泄露之后 |
[02:46] | over the release of shocking video. | 引发了大范围的反美示威游行 |
[02:48] | You are about to see footage from a traffic camera. | 接下来您将看到的 是交通监控录像拍到的画面 |
[02:52] | This car accident was thought to have killed Andre Quintana, | 原以为是车祸事件导致了安德列・昆塔纳的丧生 |
[02:56] | a candidate in Chile’s recent presidential election. | 他是本届智利总统候选人 |
[03:00] | But this was no accident. | 但这并不是一场意外 |
[03:02] | Brakes disengaged by hacking onboard system. | 入侵车载系统 刹车失灵 |
[03:04] | We have visual. Please confirm target is down. | 已捕捉到车辆画面 请确定目标已死亡 |
[03:08] | Watch and listen as covert american operatives | 从声音和画面上可以判断 这名美国特工 |
[03:10] | reach into the car and asphyxiate Quintana, | 把手伸进汽车里 掐死了昆塔纳 |
[03:13] | who had not died from his injuries. | 他先前只是受伤 没有死亡 |
[03:15] | We need to restrict his airway. | 掐住他的气道 |
[03:17] | Stand by. | 遵命 |
[03:19] | He’s fighting it. | 他在反抗 |
[03:22] | We’re good. Tango down. | 好了 目标已清除 |
[03:25] | “we’re good,” he says. | 他说”好了” |
[03:26] | The world bears witness to the sanctioned murder | 全世界都亲眼见证了 |
[03:29] | of a foreign political figure by the United States. | 一个外国政要被美国人谋杀 |
[03:33] | 中央情报局总部 弗吉尼亚州 兰利 | |
[03:35] | No, we just don’t do this kind of blunt work anymore. | 不 这种蠢事我们早已经不干了 |
[03:38] | Put it this way. | 这么说吧 |
[03:39] | I am not Ollie North, and this is not 1986. | 我不是奥利弗・诺斯 现在也不是1986年 |
[03:39] | [涉嫌参与向伊朗出售武器 引发一系列国际丑闻] | |
[03:41] | Now, we have no official word on who could have pulled this off, | 究竟谁是幕后主使 现在还没有定论 |
[03:44] | but cover your desks and stay vigilant. | 小心行事 提高警惕 |
[03:46] | There will be retaliation against us. | 肯定会有人伺机报复 |
[03:49] | Who could have done this? | 可能是谁下的黑手呢 |
[03:51] | A private contractor? | 私营军事承包商 |
[03:52] | D.O.D.? | 国防部 |
[03:53] | There’s no way to tell. | 现在不好妄加猜测 |
[03:54] | Maybe it’s Fletcher’s ghost unit. | 也许是弗莱彻的阴兵吧 |
[03:56] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[03:59] | Fletcher? | 弗莱彻 |
[03:59] | You got something? | 你有什么信息吗 |
[04:01] | I have been tracking off-book counter-intel activity for 3 months. | 我追查无影反间谍活动已经三个月了 |
[04:06] | It started with the Mirko Dadich incident in New York. | 从纽约的米尔科・达迪奇事件开始 |
[04:11] | Subversion, infiltration– | 渗透 破坏 |
[04:13] | it all points to a single black-budget organization | 都指向一个黑色预算组织 |
[04:16] | funded and sanctioned from within our government. | 由我们的政府创建并支持 |
[04:22] | Right. | 这样啊 |
[04:22] | Sir, I’ve been on desk rotation for almost a year. | 长官 我做内勤工作已经快一年了 |
[04:25] | If I could get back down to Chile, | 如果我能回智利去 |
[04:27] | I could find some trace of them, | 我就能发现他们的蛛丝马迹 |
[04:29] | Someone they turned in Quintana’s camp, | 他们在昆塔纳阵营里安插的内鬼 |
[04:31] | local hires they made– | 他们雇佣的当地人 |
[04:32] | Local hires who made? | 谁雇佣的当地人 |
[04:33] | I’m not sure, | 我还不确定 |
[04:34] | but these guys are everywhere and nowhere, | 但这些人无处不在 却又无影无形 |
[04:37] | like–I mean, like the dark matter of the universe. | 就像 宇宙的黑暗物质 |
[04:40] | They fill all the empty spaces. | 无孔不入 |
[04:42] | Dark matter. | 黑暗物质 |
[04:44] | You know, we deal in facts, | 我们现在面对的是现实难题 |
[04:46] | Not science fiction. | 可不是科幻小说 |
[04:49] | Better get back to work. | 回去老实工作吧 |
[04:57] | Where the hell is it? | 黑盒到底在哪里 |
[04:58] | The black box is in a safe place. | 在一个安全的地方 |
[05:00] | Don’t look at me like I’m some sort of dumb recruit. | 别像看傻子一样看我 |
[05:02] | I’m in this fight just as much as you are. | 我和你一样全心应战 |
[05:04] | I fired a shot across Percy’s bow. | 我给了珀西当头一棒 |
[05:05] | That’s not all you’ve done. | 你造成的影响远不止这些吧 |
[05:06] | There is a reason why I don’t release | 欧文 我没有把”组织”的行为公之于众 |
[05:08] | Division operations to the press, Owen. | 是有原因的 |
[05:09] | First there is chaos, | 首先 会引起恐慌 |
[05:10] | And then there is a coverup. | 第二 他们会掩盖真相 |
[05:12] | Someone will get framed for this. | 会有人被抓去当替罪羊的 |
[05:13] | Or did you not consider that? | 或许 你根本没想到这些 |
[05:15] | I have a plan. | 我有个计划 |
[05:16] | Oh. I’ve heard that before. | 我已经听过了 |
[05:17] | The video didn’t come from the black box. | 视频不是黑盒里的 |
[05:20] | The video came from this. | 视频是这里面的 |
[05:21] | Percy sends these to the guardians, | 珀西把这些拿给守护者 |
[05:23] | and we use them to update the black boxes. | 我们用它来更新黑盒 |
[05:26] | Still not hearing a plan. | 废话少说 谈你的计划 |
[05:26] | There is a Division scientist, | “组织”有个科学家 |
[05:28] | Designation engineer. | 指定工程师 |
[05:30] | He built the boxes. He encrypted them. | 黑盒由他创造 也是由他加密 |
[05:32] | He set up the entire system. | 他创建了整个系统 |
[05:34] | I released the video, because if Percy | 我泄露视频 因为如果珀西 |
[05:35] | thinks the system is compromised… | 觉得系统出了问题 |
[05:37] | Then the engineer will come in and fix it. | 那个工程师就会现身来修理 |
[05:39] | Exactly. And when he does, | 正是 他在修理时 |
[05:41] | it’s our chance to locate the other 6 boxes. | 我们就能找到另外六个黑盒 |
[05:43] | We do that, we take ’em out, and then we take out Percy. | 这样我们就能曝光黑盒 也就能扳倒珀西 |
[05:47] | And how did you think you were gonna get close to this engineer? | 你为什么觉得你能接近这位工程师 |
[05:50] | That’s why I came to you. | 这就是我来找你的原因 |
[05:52] | He’s gonna report to Division. | 他会向”组织”报告 |
[05:54] | You got someone on the inside. | 而你有内应 |
[05:59] | Hello, John. How’s your day goin’? | 约翰 今天过得怎样 |
[06:01] | Don’t you start with me. | 别和我废话 |
[06:03] | Oversight is not happy about this. | 上级非常不高兴 |
[06:05] | Oversight? Are you calling on behalf of them | 上级 你是代表他们给我打电话 |
[06:08] | or that bloated dinosaur of an agency that writes your checks? | 还是代表那个给你发工资的强权组织 |
[06:09] | Look, you exist because the group allows it. | 听着 留着你是因为上级批准 |
[06:12] | You and your division are a tool of oversight. | 你和你的组织只不过是上级的棋子罢了 |
[06:14] | You got that? | 明白吗 |
[06:16] | It was a data breach. It’s being dealt with. | 数据被盗了 我们正在处理 |
[06:19] | Division will remain invisible. | 组织仍会保持隐秘 |
[06:21] | Yeah, well, don’t be so sure. | 别太想当然 |
[06:22] | I have a junior analyst who’s started a file. | 我有一位初级分析师已经开始备案 |
[06:25] | He’s found your fingerprints all over the world. | 他发现了你遍及全球的行动踪迹 |
[06:28] | Lucky for you I denied his request to go to Santiago. | 你该庆幸 我拒绝了他去圣地亚哥的请求 |
[06:32] | Hey, are you listening to me?! | 你在听我说话吗 |
[06:34] | Send him. Send him down there now. | 让他去 现在就叫他去那 |
[06:36] | Now, why would I do that? | 我为什么要那么做 |
[06:37] | He’s not your problem, John. | 他不是你的麻烦 约翰 |
[06:38] | He’s your patsy. | 他是你的替罪羊 |
[06:40] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[06:42] | Your patsy, your Lee Harvey Oswald, | 替罪羊 你的李・哈维・奥斯瓦德 |
[06:42] | 李・哈维・奥斯瓦德 刺杀美国前总统肯尼迪的人 | |
[06:44] | Your Scooter Libby, | 斯库特・利比 |
[06:44] | 斯库特・利比 “特工门”主角 被称是白宫”替罪羊” | |
[06:45] | Your–who’s the guy that said he fathered John Edwards’ kid? | 那个说约翰・爱德华兹的儿子非亲生 自己才是生父的人 |
[06:48] | What are you suggesting? | 你在建议什么 |
[06:49] | I’m not suggesting anything. | 我并非在建议 |
[06:50] | I’m telling you. | 我告诉你 |
[06:52] | We’re gonna control the narrative on this. | 我们要为这事编个故事 |
[06:55] | Division will create an electronic paper trail | 组织将编造一份电子追踪文件 |
[06:59] | that will paint your junior analyst as a political zealot, | 把你的初级分析师打造成政治狂热分子 |
[07:04] | an anti-quintana firebrand | 反对昆塔纳的煽动者 |
[07:07] | determined to prevent a radical | 决心阻止政治左倾运动 |
[07:08] | shift to the left in Latin America. | 在拉丁美洲肆虐 |
[07:10] | What’s his name again? | 他叫什么名字来着 |
[07:12] | Ryan Fletcher. | 瑞安・弗莱彻 |
[07:13] | You’re gonna frame him for the assassination? | 你要让他去背暗杀的黑锅吗 |
[07:15] | No, John, you are. | 不 约翰 得你来干 |
[07:16] | Remember, I’m just a tool. | 你说过的 我不过是个棋子 |
[07:48] | Your assignment for today is to create an electronic paper trail. | 你们今天的任务是建立电子追踪文件 |
[07:53] | I want you all to pose as a political zealot online, | 我要你们在网上打造一个政治狂热份子 |
[07:58] | someone opposed to the policies of this man. | 一个反对这个人政策的家伙 |
[08:01] | Anybody know who this guy is? | 有人知道他是谁吗 |
[08:04] | I didn’t think so. | 看来没有 |
[08:05] | Letting you kids watch cable news would only make you dumber. | 让你们看有线新闻只会让你们更傻 |
[08:08] | Browsers open! | 打开游览器 |
[08:11] | You made first strike alone, | 既然你第一次单独行动了 |
[08:14] | knowing that you would need my asset for follow-through. Why? | 为何还指望我的资源完成后继 |
[08:17] | Did you think that I was just gonna | 你觉得我会乖乖地 |
[08:18] | go along with your little plan? | 按你的计划行动吗 |
[08:19] | I didn’t think you’d help, all right? | 我没想过找你帮忙 知道吗 |
[08:23] | Not after what I did. | 何况我夺走了你的挚爱 |
[08:27] | Back at the pool, when you saw it was me… | 在游泳馆里 当你看到我的时候 |
[08:33] | part of you wanted to kill me. | 你其实有杀我的想法 |
[08:39] | I don’t blame you, Nikita. | 我并不怪你 尼基塔 |
[08:41] | Stop. | 别说了 |
[08:43] | Division made me what I am, | 组织训练了我 |
[08:45] | and Percy put me in a cage to guard his secrets. | 珀西把我关在笼子里来保守他的秘密 |
[08:56] | I had no idea what I was helping him do. | 我并不知道自己在帮他做些什么 |
[09:00] | Until you came along– | 直到你来找我 |
[09:01] | Stop it. Stop. | 别说了 够了 |
[09:05] | Help me. | 帮我一把 |
[09:08] | We can do this. | 我们能成功的 |
[09:10] | If I do this, there’s no we. | 我帮你的话 你得听我的 |
[09:15] | My operation, my rules. | 按我的手段 就得听我的 |
[09:19] | Say it. | 答应我 |
[09:22] | Your rules. | 听你的 |
[09:45] | Division’s creating an electronic paper trail | 组织正在生成一份电子追踪文件 |
[09:48] | to paint someone as anti-quintana. | 把某人设计成昆塔纳的反对者 |
[09:52] | You were right. | 你说得没错 |
[09:54] | I never considered this kind of collateral damage. | 我从未考虑过这种连带伤害 |
[09:57] | Actions have consequences | 所有行动都会有连带影响 |
[09:59] | that division teaches you to ignore. | 而组织却教唆你无视后果 |
[10:02] | First thing you have to learn | 你首先要学的就是 |
[10:03] | is forget everything they taught you. | 忘掉所有他们教你的东西 |
[10:06] | Do we know who they’re framing? | 知道他们栽赃给谁了吗 |
[10:08] | We’ll find out. | 我们会查到的 |
[10:09] | All right, this engineer, | 好的 这个工程师 |
[10:12] | What’s he look like? | 他长什么样 |
[10:13] | He’s, like, 40, 45, weird, | 看上去四十几岁 很古怪 |
[10:16] | glasses, kind of, um, eccentric. | 戴着眼镜 有点古怪 |
[10:21] | – Weird. I got it. | -相当古怪 -这个说了 |
[10:30] | Engineer? | 工程师 |
[10:32] | 身份 工程师 找出他 无后继行动 珀西会介入此事 | |
[10:37] | You’re supposed to be working on the assignment. | 你该去做你的任务 |
[10:39] | I got a new one, | 我有新任务在身 |
[10:41] | burying you. | 不揭发你 |
[10:43] | Isn’t that the old one? | 又是之前的那事吗 |
[10:47] | I have a picture of you trying to escape division. | 我有一张你企图逃出组织的照片 |
[10:50] | Remember? | 还记得吗 |
[10:52] | Nothing lasts forever, not even a picture. | 一切都有变数 更别说一张照片了 |
[11:01] | I got something. | 找到了 |
[11:03] | 通信 IP地址 522.2331.452.02 | |
[11:03] | Division’s linking this paper trail | 组织每次都把这个追踪文件与 |
[11:05] | to the same ip address every time, | 与同一个IP地址连接 |
[11:07] | pinged at a home wi-fi, | 数据发自家庭无线网络 |
[11:09] | belongs to Ryan Fletcher of Alexandria. | 户主是亚历山大市的瑞安・弗莱彻 |
[11:09] | 服务器地址 亚历山大市 用户 瑞安・弗莱彻 所在公司 德拉索进口公司 | |
[11:13] | Oh, here we go. | 查到了 |
[11:15] | He consults for an import-export company, | 他是一家进出口公司的顾问 |
[11:18] | Madrazo imports, | 马德拉索进口公司 |
[11:20] | offices in Virginia and Santiago, Chile. | 办事处位于弗吉尼亚 圣地亚哥和智利 |
[11:23] | Import-export, | 进出口公司 |
[11:25] | that seems a little like a CIA front. | 看起来有点像中情局的幌子 |
[11:28] | Framing a company man. | 栽赃公司的人 |
[11:30] | Bold stroke. | 够损的 |
[11:33] | 中情局分局 圣地亚哥 智利 | |
[11:56] | Fletcher. | 弗莱彻 |
[11:57] | They told me you were comin’. | 他们说过你会来 |
[11:59] | This place is blowin’ up. | 这地方情况不太好 |
[12:00] | What’d you do to get this gig? | 你是怎么被派到这来的 |
[12:02] | Must have been something I said. | 一定是我说动了他们 |
[12:03] | It’s times like this, | 这样持续了一段时间了 |
[12:04] | glad to be down here in my paygrade keepin’ watch. | 很高兴以我的级别在这里看场子 |
[12:07] | Why is that? | 何出此言 |
[12:08] | After it hits the fan, | 在反对游行爆发之后 |
[12:09] | Keeps goin’ right past me to you. | 一发不可收拾 轮到你了 |
[12:12] | That’s beautiful, Gil. | 不客气 吉尔 |
[12:14] | It’s deep. | 在最里面 |
[12:15] | Your desk is just the way you left it. | 你的桌子还是保持着原样 |
[12:25] | Fletcher. There’s already a call for you on 2. | 弗莱彻 2号线有你电话 |
[12:29] | This is Ryan Fletcher. | 我是瑞安・弗莱彻 |
[12:30] | Listen to me very carefully. | 给我听好了 |
[12:32] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[12:33] | You are being framed for the murder of Andre Quintana. | 你被栽赃为谋杀安德列・昆塔纳的凶手 |
[12:35] | – What? – I have credible intelligence | -什么 -我有可靠的情报 |
[12:37] | from an active mission to compromise you. | 一个陷害你的行动正在展开 |
[12:40] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[12:44] | I’m a friend. Ryan, listen to me. | 我是你的朋友 瑞安 听我说 |
[12:47] | You need to sever ties and go to ground immediately. | 你得切断联系 立即销声匿迹 |
[12:49] | I’m not doing anything until you tell me who you are | 在告诉我你是谁之前 我什么也不做 |
[12:53] | And how you know who I am. | 你怎么知道我是谁的 |
[12:57] | Ryan? | 瑞安 |
[13:06] | Ryan, can you hear me? | 瑞安 你在听吗 |
[13:08] | Ryan?! | 瑞安 |
[13:09] | 不许动[西班牙语] | |
[13:11] | 全都别动 | |
[13:14] | Navaja! | 纳瓦哈 |
[13:14] | Nvaja! | 纳瓦哈 |
[13:22] | 放下枪 | |
[13:27] | All right. | 好吧 |
[13:46] | What the hell are you doing? | 你到底在干嘛 |
[13:48] | What does it look like? I’m goin’ with you. | 你看我这是像在干嘛 当然是和你一起去 |
[13:56] | As the world reacts to the assassination | 随着世界各地对于本次美国制造的 |
[13:58] | of a political figure by the United States, | 政客暗杀事件作出了回应 |
[14:00] | The street protests in Chile have escalated | 智利街头的示威游行已升温为 |
[14:03] | to full-scale geopolitical chaos. | 大规模的地缘政治骚乱 |
[14:06] | I thought we’d taught Nikita better than this. | 我还以为我们教出来的尼基塔没这么差劲 |
[14:09] | I’m not sure putting us on the news was her play. | 我不确定让我们出现在媒体视野中是她的把戏 |
[14:12] | I paid a visit to the owner of the leak site who posted the video. | 我去找过发布泄密视频的网站经营者 |
[14:16] | He talked? | 他交代了吗 |
[14:17] | After some persuasion, gave up his sources. | 在一番劝导之后 他交代了他的线报来源 |
[14:19] | I was right. | 我猜对了 |
[14:21] | Owen? | 是欧文吗 |
[14:23] | Mm-hmm. | 是的 |
[14:24] | So he is alive. | 也就是说他还活着 |
[14:26] | Now Nikita has a partner. | 现在尼基塔可有搭档了 |
[14:28] | Any mention of the black box? | 他有提到黑盒吗 |
[14:31] | No. Apparently he uploaded the video from a thumb drive. | 没有 显然他是从U盘里上传的视频 |
[14:35] | Can’t believe Nikita’s getting involved in all this | 真不敢相信尼基塔居然卷进了 |
[14:38] | the chaos it’s causing. | 这次骚乱里 |
[14:39] | I suppose if it serves her mission to bring down division… | 我猜这是否正为她扳倒”组织” 的行动而服务 |
[14:43] | She’s all about herself, Michael. | 她这么做都是为了她自己 迈克尔 |
[14:45] | You should know that better than anybody | 在经历了在塔什干的事件后 |
[14:46] | after what happened in Tashkent. | 这点你应该比任何人都清楚了 |
[14:49] | And we are just getting this. | 据我们刚收到的消息称 |
[14:51] | Ryan Fletcher, a CIA operations officer, | 瑞安・弗莱彻 中情局负责军事行动的副官 |
[14:54] | has been linked to the Quintana assassination in Chile. | 与智利的昆塔纳刺杀事件有牵连 |
[14:58] | Fletcher is not under covert status with the agency | 弗莱彻并不是中情局的秘密特工 |
[15:01] | and therefore can be named publicly. | 所以他的名字可以被公开 |
[15:05] | You framed a CIA agent? | 你陷害了一位中情局特工吗 |
[15:07] | Well, he wasn’t under covert status. | 他不再是秘密特工了 |
[15:10] | He was a punk analyst who stepped out of line | 他就是个不守规矩的垃圾分析员 |
[15:12] | and needed to be put in place. | 得让他规矩点 |
[15:15] | The rebels’ll squeeze a confession out of him, | 绑匪会逼他做忏悔 |
[15:17] | post it, | 并公布出来 |
[15:18] | and by the time it’s been retweeted around the world, | 等到他的忏悔被全球转发的时候 |
[15:21] | he will have assumed room temperature, | 他就会成为公认的罪人 |
[15:23] | and the scandal will have blown over. | 丑闻也将会平息 |
[15:25] | If she’s involved, she’s seen this, | 如果尼基塔已参与此事并发现了这些丑事 |
[15:29] | and she’ll try and save that agent. | 她会尽力去救那位特工 |
[15:30] | Bring your best team. | 带上你的精英小队 |
[15:32] | If those two are working together, | 如果他俩强强联手 |
[15:33] | they’re gonna be hard to stop. | 将会变得更难对付 |
[15:50] | Close the door. | 关上门 |
[15:52] | Wait here. | 在这儿等着 |
[15:54] | I’ve got credentials. | 我有通行证 |
[15:55] | I’ll tell them Langley sent me | 我会谎称 我是中情局总部派来 |
[15:55] | to follow up on the kidnapping. | 跟进绑架案的 |
[15:57] | All I have to do is cross-reference | 我只需在他们的服务器上 |
[15:58] | this alias with their servers, | 交叉比对这个化名 |
[16:00] | Find the location and an I.D. Number. | 找到其位置和证件号 |
[16:03] | Is there a problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[16:05] | You lost me at “wait here.” | 你就丢给我一句”在这儿等着” |
[16:06] | I have credentials. You don’t. | 我有通行证 你没有 |
[16:09] | That makes you backup. Got it? | 所以你只能做支援 明白吗 |
[16:11] | You’re used to workin’ on your own, huh? | 你还是习惯单枪匹马 不是吗 |
[16:14] | Kind of just get right in there, | 就像硬闯进去 |
[16:16] | direct offense. | 直接进攻 |
[16:17] | Solo, right? | 单刀赴会这样 对吗 |
[16:18] | Do you know what I’m not used to? | 你知道我不习惯的是什么吗 |
[16:20] | Sitting outside a building I’m about to infiltrate | 就像这样坐在我将要潜入的大楼外 |
[16:22] | and talking about how I’m going to infiltrate it. | 谈论着如何潜入 |
[16:24] | When I do something, I just get in there– | 当我行动的时候 我只要硬闯进… |
[16:29] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[16:31] | Just wait here. | 在这里等着就好了 |
[16:39] | Welcome to Santiago, Ms. Jordyn. | 欢迎来圣地亚哥 乔黛女士 |
[16:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:44] | Uh, Ryan was usin’ that desk over there. | 瑞安当时正在那张桌子那办公 |
[16:46] | We were all cleared out. | 我们都清理过了 |
[16:47] | You lookin’ for anything in particular? | 你在找什么特别的东西吗 |
[16:49] | Rebels. | 叛军 |
[16:50] | You must have intel on their local camps. | 你一定有他们当地营地的情报 |
[17:07] | Hola, Navaja. | 你好 纳瓦哈 |
[17:15] | It’s funny… | 有趣的是 |
[17:17] | Langley didn’t say anything about you comin’ down. | 中情局总部没有提及你过来调查的事 |
[17:19] | That’s because they didn’t know. | 那是因为他们不知道 |
[17:21] | The director asked me personally. | 主管亲自指派我来的 |
[17:22] | Really? ’cause you know what I think? | 真的吗 那你知道我是怎么认为的吗 |
[17:25] | I think that you–uhh! | 我觉得你… |
[17:28] | Somebody call for backup? | 有人请求支援了吗 |
[17:31] | 智利 卡洪德尔迈波峡谷 | |
[17:39] | Listen to me. Listen to me. | 听我说 听我说 |
[17:42] | – I– – allate! | -我… -闭嘴 |
[17:44] | You are going to tell the world what you did for your country. | 你要告诉全世界你为你的国家干了什么勾当 |
[17:46] | I swear to you the CIA did not sanction this. | 我发誓这不是中情局批准的 |
[17:50] | Look, why me? | 听着 为什么抓我 |
[17:52] | Huh? You could have taken anyone in the office, | 你本可以抓办公室的任何一个人 |
[17:54] | alll of us, but you came for me. Why? | 谁都可以抓 但你却唯独绑了我 为什么 |
[17:57] | Please, li–I want the same thing as you do. | 求你 我和你们有共同的目标 |
[18:00] | I want to find out who did this. | 也想找出凶手是谁 |
[18:07] | 你 修好它[西班牙语] | |
[18:32] | Where you going? | 你去哪 |
[18:34] | We’re supposed to be sparring. | 我们应该来练练拳 |
[18:35] | I didn’t sign up with you. | 我又没和你约定过 |
[18:36] | I signed up with you. | 是我和你约定过了 |
[18:39] | We’re besties now, remember? | 我们现在是”好朋友” 你忘了吗 |
[18:43] | Just engineer? | 你是工程师吗 |
[18:45] | It’s too cold in here. | 这里太冷清了 |
[18:47] | You’re hoarding gear, not sides of beef. | 你在储备零件 不是整片的”牛肉” |
[18:50] | Yeah, that’s how I roll. | 是的 我就是这么工作的 |
[18:52] | Hey, d-don’t touch that. | 别碰那个 |
[18:54] | Look, what’s this about? | 听着 我们是要干什么 |
[18:55] | Percy told me I was gonna fix a data breach. | 珀西告诉我 我是来修补数据漏洞的 |
[19:00] | Ok, look, if you won’t tell me your name, | 好吧 如果你不想告诉我你的名字 |
[19:02] | at least tell me what you are engineer of. | 最起码你得告诉我你是做什么的工程师 |
[19:04] | Apparently your future. | 显然是关于你前途的工程师 |
[19:07] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[19:09] | I brought you here | 我带你们来这里 |
[19:10] | Because I was promised a secure, | 因为当初给我的承诺是 |
[19:15] | self-contained storage system, | 一个安全的独立存储系统 |
[19:18] | and now I find there’s a hole in Pandora’s box. | 但现在我发现这个潘多拉盒子有个漏洞 |
[19:23] | First off, it ain’t Pandora’s box. It’s mine. | 首先 这不是潘多拉的盒子 是我的 |
[19:26] | Second, my system is flawless, | 其次 我的系统完美无缺 |
[19:28] | And my encryption is exquisitely impervious. | 我的密码程序精不可摧 |
[19:31] | The only failure is the human element, those guardians, | 故障只可能是人为因素 这些安保人员 |
[19:35] | which you brought into the mi– | 你把他们带到… |
[19:37] | The guardians are fine. | 安保人员没有过错 |
[19:39] | The breach was caused by the update drives, | 问题出现在用于升级的驱动程序上 |
[19:43] | which, last time I checked, were part of your system. | 所以我认为 这是你系统的问题 |
[19:46] | Uh, why do you even need that? | 你还需要它干嘛 |
[19:48] | This thing’s got onboard wireless. | 这东西有无线板载 |
[19:50] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[19:51] | See, Birkhoff here is a signals expert. | 伯克霍夫是这里的信号专家 |
[19:53] | Now, I want the two of you to take this out of the equation. | 现在我需要你们两合作解决这个问题 |
[19:58] | Update the black boxes wirelessly | 利用无线网络升级黑盒子 |
[20:00] | without hurting the encryption. | 但不破坏加密程序 |
[20:02] | Great. Love a challenge. | 太棒了 我就喜欢挑战 |
[20:03] | I’ve never even seen one of these before. | 我之前对这些都一无所知 |
[20:05] | What clearance level is this? | 这是什么安全级别 |
[20:07] | My level. | 我这个级别 |
[20:10] | Today’s the day you reach your full potential, Birkhoff. | 伯克霍夫 今天我要你竭尽所能 |
[20:14] | Don’t let me down. | 别让我失望 |
[20:20] | Amazing. | 有意思 |
[20:23] | You already look lost. | 你看起来已经傻眼了 |
[20:35] | Put that away. | 把枪放下 |
[20:37] | This isn’t a cleaner job. | 这次不是暗杀任务 |
[20:41] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[20:43] | That’s ok. | 没关系 |
[20:44] | I’m new at this hero stuff. | 当英雄这种事 我还是个菜鸟 |
[20:46] | You been doin’ it a lot longer. | 你已经干了很久了 |
[20:47] | I’m not a hero, Owen. | 我不是英雄 欧文 |
[20:50] | We go in hot, we put Fletcher in the cross fire. | 我们冲进去找到弗莱彻 再冲出重围 |
[20:53] | Nonlethal wherever possible. You got it? | 尽量不致人于死地 明白了吗 |
[20:54] | Yeah. | 明白 |
[21:03] | 怎么了 | |
[21:04] | 他不配合录像 | |
[21:07] | 你跟我说干嘛 | |
[21:09] | Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. | 女士们先生们 晚上好 |
[21:11] | I have a statement from the president. | 我代表总统发表这份声明 |
[21:12] | There will be no questions afterwards. | 过后不接受任何提问 |
[21:23] | Quiet enough? | 够低调吗 |
[21:24] | Yeah. | 不错 |
[21:26] | This administration vowed to uncover the truth | 政府保证要查出 |
[21:28] | about the horrific events in Chile, | 在智利发生的恐怖事件的真相 |
[21:30] | So it is with a heavy heart that we confirm tonight | 今晚我们怀着沉重的心情确认 |
[21:33] | that one of our own, | 是我们内部人员所为 |
[21:34] | a CIA officer named Ryan Fletcher, | 一名叫瑞安・弗莱彻的中情局官员 |
[21:38] | has squandered his promise as our best and brightest. | 违背了我们光明磊落的原则 |
[21:42] | His zealotry has lead to the senseless death of Andre Quintana, | 他过激的行为导致了安德列・昆塔纳身亡 |
[21:47] | and this office will use everything in its power | 政府将动用全部力量追捕他 |
[21:49] | to see him brought to justice. | 并将他绳之以法 |
[21:53] | Your president stole my thunder. | 你们总统抢先了我一步 |
[21:57] | Oh, well. | 事已至此 |
[22:36] | 纳瓦乔 快跑 | |
[23:01] | I’m out. | 我没子弹了 |
[23:16] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[23:17] | Nikita. You hung up on me. | 尼基塔 你挂断了我的电话 |
[23:19] | – Let’s go. – Where? | -我们走吧 -走去哪 |
[23:20] | Ryan. | 瑞安 |
[23:21] | Look, I just watched myself get framed for murder, | 我刚才眼睁睁地看着自己被诬陷谋杀 |
[23:23] | And now you two show up. | 现在你们两个突然出现 |
[23:24] | I warned you that might happen. | 我警告过你可能会这样的 |
[23:25] | Who did this? | 这是谁干的 |
[23:27] | You know about the black ops group. | 你知道那个秘密组织 |
[23:30] | Let’s get you out of here. We’ll talk later. | 我们先逃出去再说 |
[23:41] | There’s more of them. | 还有他们的人 |
[23:44] | Those aren’t rebel guns. | 那不是反对党的人 |
[23:46] | Who the hell’s out there? | 那边的是什么人 |
[23:47] | You wanted black ops, you got it. | 你想知道秘密组织的事 你得到答案了 |
[23:49] | Nikita, you’re surrounded! | 尼基塔 你们被包围了 |
[23:51] | It’s over. | 投降吧 |
[23:58] | Nikita, there’s no way out. | 尼基塔 你们逃不掉了 |
[24:02] | He’s right. | 他说的对 |
[24:03] | The only way out is through the forest. | 唯一的出路就是穿过森林 |
[24:04] | We’ll be totally exposed and running for days. | 我们完全暴露了 要亡命天涯了 |
[24:08] | We could blow up that truck, | 我们可以把那个货车引爆 |
[24:09] | create a diversion, and flank ’em. | 分散他们的注意 从侧面包抄他们 |
[24:12] | Or we could be smarter, | 更聪明点的做法 |
[24:13] | Hide in the forest, pop ’em off one by one. | 我们躲进林子里 逐一地干掉他们 |
[24:16] | We tried quiet. | 我们试过低调行事了 |
[24:19] | Didn’t work. | 不管用 |
[24:20] | Who are you again? | 你们到底是什么人 |
[24:33] | Forest. | 躲进林子吧 |
[24:37] | They’re on the move. Let’s go. | 他们跑了 我们行动 |
[24:38] | Go! Go! | 快 快 |
[24:45] | 听警卫说 工程师和伯克霍夫在一起 我该怎么办 | |
[24:49] | 用户不在线 | |
[25:57] | What a mess. | 真是乱七八糟的 |
[26:00] | It’s a sign of genius. | 这是天才的标志 |
[26:02] | Not this. This. | 那不是 这才是天才的标志 |
[26:05] | Got a lot on my mind. | 我思绪一片混乱 |
[26:07] | It’s not every day Lord Sauron steps down | 黑魔王索隆不是每天都会亲自下山 |
[26:09] | from mount doom and asks you to forge the one ring. | 让你帮他铸造一个举世无双的魔戒 |
[26:16] | 加密失败 | |
[26:18] | Damn it. | 见鬼 |
[26:20] | There’s no way this codec is ever gonna fit the satellite bandwidth. | 这个解码器根本没办法匹配卫星宽带 |
[26:23] | Quantum key distribution is too sophisticated. | 量子密匙分布太诡异了 |
[26:27] | You sure you wrote this? | 你确定这是你编的吗 |
[26:31] | Are you sure you’re not someone else? | 你确定你是你自己吗 |
[26:34] | Percy says he plucked you from obscurity, | 帕西说他提拔了你这个默默无闻的小卒 |
[26:36] | that you’re a diamond in the rough. | 他认为你是一块璞玉 |
[26:38] | Well, that’s very cute, | 还真是贴心 |
[26:40] | But I am not a spice girl, | 但我不是什么辣妹 |
[26:42] | And I was never, ever obscure. | 我不是默默无闻 |
[26:47] | I was elusive | 我只是很谦逊 |
[26:50] | and a little dangerous. | 还有点危险 |
[26:52] | I was a legend. | 我是个传奇人物 |
[26:53] | Ah, a, uh, shadowwalker. | 哦 暗影行侠 |
[26:57] | Caused a little craziness at the Pentagon back in the day. | 当年在五角大楼疯得有点出格了 |
[27:01] | I was making a statement. | 我当时在发表言论 |
[27:03] | But Sauron captured you, | 但魔王索隆抓到了你 |
[27:05] | And now what? | 那么 现在如何了 |
[27:10] | Well, are you still a legend? | 你还是传奇人物吗 |
[27:42] | United States Army! | 我们是美国陆军 |
[27:43] | Drop your weapons! | 放下武器 |
[27:48] | Drop your weapons! | 放下武器 |
[27:50] | Hands up! | 举起手来 |
[27:52] | You, too, Ryan! | 你也是 瑞安 |
[27:53] | – Gil– – now! | -吉尔 -快点 |
[28:12] | I don’t think escape is an option, | 我看逃跑你就别想了 |
[28:14] | not at 30,000 feet. | 三万英尺高空往哪跑 |
[28:16] | If this was a division job, | 如果这活儿交给组织干 |
[28:18] | they’d be sendin’ me in right now | 此刻他们一定会给我寄来 |
[28:19] | with a couple of briefcases full of acid. | 几个装有剧毒的公文包 |
[28:22] | I’m pretty sure that’s what’s waiting for us on the ground. | 着陆后等待我们的一定是这个 |
[28:26] | Even if I could slip these cuffs, | 即便我能卸下手铐 |
[28:29] | I don’t see a way out of here. | 我看我们也无处可逃 |
[28:32] | I do. | 我有办法 |
[28:34] | My rules, remember? | 要听我的 记得吗 |
[28:38] | Say it. | 复述一遍 |
[28:41] | Your rules. | 听你的 |
[28:44] | The rebels could have taken anyone. | 那些叛军可以绑走任何人 |
[28:45] | They took me. | 唯独绑走了我 |
[28:46] | You don’t know that for sure. | 你确定你对此一无所知 |
[28:47] | Oh, come on, Gil. | 得了吧 吉尔 |
[28:49] | The White House spokesman called me out on national TV | 在我被绑架几小时后 |
[28:52] | a few hours after I was grabbed. | 白宫发言人就在全国电视上控诉我 |
[28:53] | This was a coordinated smear campaign | 这是一次有部署的栽赃嫁祸的阴谋 |
[28:55] | that I guarantee you was supposed to end with me in the grave. | 我敢保证 你也逃不过干系 |
[28:58] | What do you want? | 你想干嘛 |
[29:01] | I wanna talk to them. | 我要和他们谈谈 |
[29:02] | Absolutely not. You’re a prisoner. | 绝对不行 你是犯人 |
[29:04] | How long have you known me, Gil? | 你认识我多久了 吉尔 |
[29:07] | You really think that I would betray my country? | 你真觉得我会叛国吗 |
[29:12] | I am trying to find the group behind the assassination. | 我会努力找出暗杀行动的幕后集团 |
[29:15] | Those two represent the only concrete evidence | 他们两个是我接近真相过程中 |
[29:18] | I have ever come close to finding. | 唯一发现的铁证 |
[29:21] | They’re also the only shot I got at clearing my name. | 他们也是我洗刷冤屈的唯一机会了 |
[29:29] | Situation is being contained, John. | 情况控制住了 约翰 |
[29:31] | How? There are 2 division operatives | 怎么控制 飞机上有两名组织探员 |
[29:34] | and Ryan Fletcher on that plane. | 瑞安・弗莱彻也在那架飞机上 |
[29:35] | That kid is squeaky clean | 那小子是清白的 |
[29:37] | and practiced in the art of pain in the ass. | 他一定会狗急跳墙 |
[29:39] | He will go public. | 把秘密公布于众的 |
[29:41] | I’ll handle it. | 这个我会处理的 |
[29:42] | Well, oversight does not share your confidence, Percy. | 上面的人可不像你这么有信心 珀西 |
[29:45] | The group is weighing options as we speak. | 我们谈话时集团在商讨权衡 |
[29:48] | If that plane lands, then that is game over | 一旦飞机着陆 组织和你 |
[29:50] | for division and for you. | 就都玩完了 |
[29:52] | You might remind oversight that I’m still in possession | 别忘了我还掌握着 |
[29:54] | of all their dirty laundry. | 他们所有的肮脏交易的证据 |
[29:56] | I’ll decide when it’s game over. | 什么时候玩完我说了算 |
[30:06] | Finish him. | 干掉他 |
[30:07] | Get over here! | 给我滚过来 |
[30:09] | Scorpion wins. | 蝎子获胜 |
[30:11] | How is that even possible? | 怎么可能啊 |
[30:13] | Killer instinct, | 杀手的直觉 |
[30:15] | you can’t survive without it in this place. | 没有它你在这儿生存不下去 |
[30:17] | Present the problem again, quickly. | 快点再把问题说一遍 |
[30:19] | Uh, I–I got rid of the flash drive, | 我移除了U盘 |
[30:22] | but your encryption is too robust for the satellite bandwidth. | 但你的密钥以卫星的带宽无法难攻破 |
[30:26] | – Why? – I don’t know. | -为什么 -我不知道 |
[30:27] | This thing’s got a White-Fi emitter, | 那玩意装有White-Fi发射器 |
[30:28] | isn’t even in the real world yet. | 在现实生活中都找不到 |
[30:33] | But it is an emitter, | 但它是发射器啊 |
[30:36] | so that means it’s designed to broadcast, | 所以它是用来发射的 |
[30:41] | so if I shut off that functionality during download… | 所以要是我下载时把这个功能关了 |
[30:48] | 下载成功 | |
[30:50] | Yes! Ha ha ha ha! | 成功了 |
[30:54] | It frees the mind. | 这玩意打开了思路 |
[30:57] | 发射模式启动 | |
[31:00] | It’s switching back to broadcast mode. | 又回到了发射模式了 |
[31:03] | This thing is programmed | 这个编码是用来 |
[31:04] | to upload to news servers all over the world. | 上传数据到全世界的新闻服务器的 |
[31:08] | Yes, but only after the guardians receive the order to broadcast. | 但是只有在守护者接到发射命令之后才行 |
[31:13] | Let me guess. Percy’s got the only trigger, right? | 让我猜猜 只有珀西有触发器 |
[31:15] | No. | 不对 |
[31:18] | Percy is the trigger. | 珀西就是触发器 |
[31:54] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[31:54] | 下载成功 | |
[31:57] | Shadow walker. | 暗影行者登场 |
[32:01] | Thanks, by the way, | 顺便说句 多谢了 |
[32:03] | for your help with everything. | 多谢帮忙 |
[32:07] | Problem solved? | 问题解决了吗 |
[32:08] | I hope so. | 希望解决了 |
[32:10] | I need one thing to work out today. | 我今天还得完成一件事 |
[32:12] | Excellent. | 干得好 |
[32:13] | Yeah. Uh, gangbusters. | 是啊 很成功 |
[32:16] | You satisfied? | 你满意吗 |
[32:17] | Yeah. The kid was his own worst enemy, | 满意 这小子最大的对手就是他自己 |
[32:19] | but he gets it. | 但他做到了 |
[32:20] | You given him all the encryptions? | 你把密钥都告诉他了吗 |
[32:22] | He knows ’em better than me. | 他知道的比我还多 |
[32:24] | Good. First box I wanna test is in london. | 好的 我想首先测试下伦敦的黑盒 |
[32:27] | Let’s uplink from operations. | 那我们从机房开始链接吧 |
[32:28] | That should really be easy, | 这很简单 |
[32:30] | because this kid is just– | 因为这小子刚刚 |
[32:37] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 |
[32:39] | Oh, my god, what did y– what did you do? | 我的天啊 你 你干什么 |
[32:42] | I promoted you. | 你升职了 |
[32:47] | Now go. Be brilliant. | 去测试 识相点 |
[32:51] | Go on. I’ll take care of this. | 快去 这儿我来处理 |
[33:13] | Jaden. | 杰登 |
[33:20] | Who do you work for? | 你为谁工作 |
[33:21] | I’m an independent contractor. | 我是一名独立合作人 |
[33:23] | What about the strike team that chased us through the woods? | 那为什么有突击队在树林里追踪我们 |
[33:25] | Who are they? | 他们是谁 |
[33:26] | They were specially trained operatives. | 他们是特殊训练的人员 |
[33:27] | Most of them were assassins. | 大都是杀手 |
[33:28] | You’re not answering my question. | 你没回答我的问题 |
[33:30] | What organization? | 什么组织的 |
[33:33] | You’ve gone rogue from them, haven’t you? | 你从他们那儿叛逃出来了 对吧 |
[33:36] | Where are you from? | 你哪儿来的 |
[33:37] | – What? – Where were you born? | -什么 -你在哪儿出生的 |
[33:40] | St. Louis. Why? | 圣路易斯 怎么了 |
[33:41] | Why’d you join the CIA? | 你为什么加入中情局 |
[33:42] | I’m asking the questions. | 是我在问你问题 |
[33:45] | They recruit you? | 他们招募你的吗 |
[33:47] | I signed up in college. | 我大学报的名 |
[33:48] | Watched a bunch of James Bond movies, | 看了不少詹姆斯・邦德的电影吧 |
[33:50] | wanted free dental? | 想免费治牙 |
[33:53] | I had an older brother, | 我的哥哥 |
[33:56] | died in Afghanistan in ’03. | 03年死在阿富汗 |
[34:03] | All right. | 行了吧 |
[34:04] | This little exercise is over. Come on, kid. | 玩够了 可以了 |
[34:06] | No. I’ll talk. | 不 我可以交代 |
[34:10] | But only to you. | 但只跟你一个人说 |
[34:12] | Nikita, don’t do this. | 尼基塔 这样不行 |
[34:14] | We can’t trust him. | 我们不能信任他 |
[34:16] | We are 30,000 feet in the air, | 我们在三万英尺的高空 |
[34:17] | with nothing to look forward to on the ground. | 落地后也没什么可指望的 |
[34:19] | I have to trust someone. | 我们只能找个人来信任 |
[34:28] | Let’s talk. | 我们谈吧 |
[34:31] | You really wanna go above your paygrade on this one, Gil? | 你真的想要趟这个浑水吗 吉尔 |
[34:34] | ’cause it’s about to hit the fan. | 后果可能会很严重 |
[34:37] | All right, 5 minutes. | 好吧 5分钟 |
[34:46] | Bitch, I know it’s in here somewhere. | 臭娘们 肯定藏在这里 |
[35:21] | At least I got somethin’. | 至少没白跑一趟 |
[35:39] | …Alex. Alex isn’t in her room. | 阿列克斯 她没在房间里 |
[35:41] | I just think that she’s up to something. | 我只是觉得她要耍把戏 |
[35:49] | I just had to get out of my room, you know? | 我从房间呆不住了 你们懂的 |
[35:53] | Couldn’t sleep. | 睡不着 |
[36:02] | Division? Just division? | “组织” 名字就叫”组织” |
[36:05] | Pretentious, I know. | 名字很自负 我知道 |
[36:07] | How can they be allowed to exist? | 怎么会存在这样一个机构 |
[36:09] | Well, they have secrets, | 他们有很多秘密 |
[36:10] | operational details on covert missions | 他们为近五届政府都 |
[36:12] | going back 5 administrations. | 执行过秘密任务 |
[36:14] | Most of it, the oval office never even knew about. | 大部分连总统办公室都不知情 |
[36:16] | If this program is threatened in any way, | 只要这个计划受到任何威胁 |
[36:19] | The man who runs it will release those secrets. | 执行这个计划的人就会公开这些秘密 |
[36:22] | How much could he really have? | 他知道多少 |
[36:23] | Enough to turn the world against us, | 足以让全世界以我们为敌 |
[36:27] | Our own people against us. | 让我们的人民同我们反目 |
[36:29] | This program, it’s a cancer, Ryan. | 瑞安 这个计划就像一颗毒瘤 |
[36:33] | We need to get rid of it | 我们得切除它 |
[36:34] | without killing the patient. | 但又不能害死病人 |
[36:36] | You can help. | 你能帮上忙 |
[36:37] | – How? – Help me find | -怎么帮 -帮我们找出 |
[36:39] | Their co-conspirators in the government. | 他们在政府中密谋者 |
[36:40] | There is a group. I just– | 他们是一个集团 我只是… |
[36:43] | I don’t know who they are, | 不知道他们都是谁 |
[36:45] | But they sanction division. | 但他们扶持着”组织” |
[36:47] | – What’s in this for you? – What do you mean? | -你在这里是什么角色 -你什么意思 |
[36:49] | What’s your angle? | 你是出于什么目的 |
[36:50] | There’s no angle. | 没有目的 |
[36:51] | Why did you and your partner go rogue? | 为什么你们搭档二人要铤而走险 |
[36:54] | We’re not partners. | 我们不是搭档 |
[36:55] | We are. | 我们是 |
[36:58] | We’re trying to bring them down. | 我们想要把他们搞垮 |
[37:01] | Why? | 为什么 |
[37:07] | When I was there, | 我曾是他们的一员 |
[37:10] | I did a lot of things under orders. | 受命执行了很多任务 |
[37:14] | I engaged on the black. | 我与邪恶为伍 |
[37:17] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[37:19] | Sins I can never repay. | 我罪孽深重 |
[37:23] | I don’t know how to come back from that. | 我不知道如何才能赎罪 |
[37:28] | Maybe bringing division down… | 也许搞垮”组织”… |
[37:32] | gets me one step closer. | 能让我离自我救赎更近一步 |
[37:35] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[37:37] | If I do this, | 如果我这么做 |
[37:39] | I’m gonna need proof. | 我需要证据 |
[37:46] | This is all the proof you’ll need. | 你要的证据都在这里 |
[37:51] | We’re gonna need one thing in return. | 但我们需要一件事作为交换 |
[37:54] | Name it. | 说吧 |
[37:57] | Get us off this plane. | 让我们下飞机 |
[38:00] | I’ll make sure cleary gets you protection on the ground. | 我会保障你们在落地后的安全 |
[38:04] | He means now, | 他的意思是现在 |
[38:06] | Before we land. | 在降落之前 |
[38:18] | Gil, something’s wrong. He’s not breathing. | 吉尔 出事了 他无法呼吸 |
[38:29] | Don’t move! | 不许动 |
[38:31] | Don’t move! – Easy! | -不许动 -别乱来 |
[38:39] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[38:51] | Arm! Arm! | 胳膊伸过来 |
[39:01] | We’re good! | 准备好了 |
[39:03] | You should have listened to me! | 你应该好好听我说话 |
[39:11] | I have no comment at this time. | 暂时无可奉告 |
[39:14] | Trust me. I will. | 我会发言的 相信我 |
[39:17] | Should have blown that plane out of the sky | 当时有机会就应该把那架飞机 |
[39:19] | when I had the chance. | 给打下来 |
[39:20] | If you did that, we’d have no hope of finding the black box. | 如果那样做 我们就没希望找到黑盒了 |
[39:23] | That was not an option. | 绝对不能那样做 |
[39:26] | Now our problem is Fletcher. | 弗莱彻现在才是我们的麻烦 |
[39:28] | He’s out in the open. | 他现在处于公众视野中 |
[39:29] | Nothin’ we can do about that. | 我们拿他没办法 |
[39:31] | We can ignore him. | 我们可以无视他 |
[39:34] | We control the narrative. | 我们可以编故事 |
[39:52] | All I got was the name of one city. London. | 我只看到了一个城市的名字 伦敦 |
[39:56] | Got it. See anything else? | 明白 还看到什么了 |
[40:01] | Yes–I saw what Percy is capable of. | 还看到 帕西什么事都干得出来 |
[40:08] | John Fiedler, Deputy CIA Director | 为中情局贡献一生精力的 |
[40:11] | and a career officer of the Agency | 中情局副局长 约翰・菲德勒 |
[40:13] | has been implicated as the mastermind of the assassination. | 被指策划了这次刺杀行动 |
[40:16] | Internal documents have surfaced that show | 内部资料显示菲德勒试图 |
[40:19] | Fiedler tried to create a web history for Fletcher | 给弗莱彻捏造一个网页浏览记录 |
[40:22] | to paint him as an anti-quintana zealot. | 从而说明他是名反昆塔纳极端分子 |
[40:24] | Now, our producers have placed a call in to… | 现在 我们的制片人拨通了… |
[40:39] | This is me standing in the light. | 我这次站在明处了 |
[40:42] | Good plan. | 想法不错 |
[40:45] | What’d we get from the engineer? | 我们从工程师那里得到什么消息了 |
[40:48] | There’s a new one. | 换人了 |
[40:50] | Percy replaced the old one permanently. | 帕西把原先那个永久性的换掉了 |
[40:54] | We get anything? | 有什么消息吗 |
[40:56] | London. | 伦敦 |
[40:59] | When do we leave? | 我们什么时候启程 |
[41:00] | I have a few things to take care of here. | 我这里还有些事情要处理 |
[41:02] | It’s getting worse inside for my contact. | 我的联络人在里面的日子越来越难过了 |
[41:04] | Well, if there’s a guardian on the ground | 如果伦敦那边有个守护者 |
[41:05] | in London, I can know what I look for. | 那我就有线索了 |
[41:07] | I can advance it. | 我可以提前搞定 |
[41:08] | Then call me. | 那就给我打电话 |
[41:10] | No more surprises. | 不要再给我玩惊喜了 |
[41:18] | Told you it was safe. | 我说过它很安全 |
[41:25] | Well, shouldn’t we talk to Ryan? | 我们是不是应该跟瑞安谈谈呢 |
[41:26] | I mean, there might be some secret we could use on that. | 也许这里面有什么秘密能帮到我们 |
[41:31] | Or not. | 那就算了 |
[41:34] | One down, 6 to go. | 毁掉一个 还剩六个 |
[41:37] | Seventh one’s for Percy. | 第七个给帕西留着 |
[41:41] | Oh, you were wrong, by the way, | 顺便说一下 你错了 |
[41:44] | You know, back at the camp, what you said. | 在营地的时候 你说的话 |
[41:46] | About going in quiet? | 是指要悄悄行动吗 |
[41:48] | About not being a hero. | 是你说你不是英雄 |