时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Nikta. | |
[00:03] | People I used to work for. | 我曾为之效命 |
[00:04] | They are called Divison, a black-ops program | 被称为”组织”的秘密行动组 |
[00:06] | that has now gone rogue. | 如今已变得不听将令 |
[00:08] | But if I was on the inside, | 如果我打入内部 |
[00:10] | I could tell you what they were planning before they do it. | 就可以赶在行动前告诉你他们的计划了 |
[00:12] | This is Ari Tasarov, | 他是阿里・塔瑟洛夫 |
[00:13] | a high-ranking member of the russian agency Gogol. | 俄国组织”果戈里”的一名高层 |
[00:16] | Do you know Gogol will provide you | 你知道吗 “果戈里”会为你 |
[00:18] | with unlimited cash, weapons? | 提供无限的资金和武器 |
[00:20] | It’s what you need to take Division out. | 这是你扳倒”组织”所需要的东西 |
[00:21] | What are you doing here? | 你到这里来做什么 |
[00:22] | I’m here to help you kill Kasim. | 我是来帮你杀卡西姆的 |
[00:25] | I know what Kasim took from you. | 我知道卡西姆夺走了你的至爱 |
[00:28] | Nikita, I had him. | 尼基塔 他的人头我要定了 |
[00:30] | You stop me from getting Kasim in the airport | 但你却在机场 阻挠我杀卡西姆 |
[00:32] | because you just had to save me. | 就因为你得救我 |
[00:35] | That is what you took from me. | 你的行为却恰恰剥夺了我复仇的机会 |
[00:37] | You know how you keep saying I should get out? | 你不是一直在说我应该离开吗 |
[00:39] | Uh-huh. | 是啊 |
[00:40] | I might be starting to see your point. | 也许我开始明白你的意思了 |
[00:43] | Ask me how I got here. | 想知道我是怎么找到这里的吗 |
[00:57] | 俄罗斯 圣彼得堡 | |
[00:57] | 五年前 | |
[01:21] | Michael… | 迈克尔 |
[01:23] | Hi. | 你好啊 |
[01:25] | I’m sorry to surprise you. | 很抱歉突然造访 |
[01:26] | Come all this way to wish me luck? | 你专程过来就为了祝我好运的吗 |
[01:29] | I’m your date. | 我是你交往的对象 |
[01:31] | My date? | 我交往的对象吗 |
[01:33] | We didn’t think a target would buy a woman like you alone | 在这种正式场合 目标可不会信任 |
[01:35] | at a black-tie event. | 一个单身女子 |
[01:38] | Right. | 对 |
[01:39] | This is Division’s idea? | 这是”组织”的主意吗 |
[01:43] | Well, since you’re here, | 好吧 既然你来了 |
[01:45] | I need help. | 帮我一点忙 |
[01:46] | I’m stuck. | 拉链卡住了 |
[01:53] | So I guess this counts as our first overseas mission together. | 这可以看作是我们首次海外联合行动吧 |
[01:58] | I guess so. | 我想也是 |
[02:00] | It feels different– | 感觉不一样啊 |
[02:02] | No big Division eye | 没有”组织”的眼线 |
[02:04] | watching over us. | 监视我们 |
[02:06] | I’m the big Division eye. | 我就是”组织”的眼线 |
[02:13] | Then how do I look? | 那我看起来如何 |
[02:15] | Perfect. | 完美无瑕 |
[02:18] | Good answer. | 嘴巴真甜 |
[02:24] | You can surprise me anytime. | 欢迎随时造访 |
[02:38] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[02:39] | Disarm. You know the drill. | 解除武装 你知道该怎么做 |
[02:50] | Knife in your boot. | 你鞋子里的刀 |
[02:55] | Jacket too. | 还有外套里的 |
[03:02] | How’s Alex feeling? | 艾丽克丝怎样了 |
[03:08] | What do you want? | 你想怎样 |
[03:10] | This place should be crawling with Division agents, | 来的本应该是一大群”组织”的特工 |
[03:13] | but you’re here alone. | 但是你却只身前来 |
[03:15] | Why do you think that is? | 为什么你认为我是一个人来的 |
[03:18] | I hope it’s because you’ve decided to leave Division, Michael. | 我希望是因为你已决定离开”组织”了 |
[03:22] | You know I want you on my side. | 你很清楚 我想和你并肩作战 |
[03:24] | Then why did you lie to me? | 那你为什么要骗我 |
[03:27] | About Alex? I was protecting her. | 艾丽克丝的事吗 我是在保护她 |
[03:30] | It’s not about Alex. It’s about Kasim. | 不是因为艾丽克丝 是卡西姆 |
[03:33] | What? | 什么 |
[03:34] | You told me that you would help get the man who killed my family. | 你说过 你会帮我抓住杀害我家人的凶手 |
[03:38] | I would. | 我会的 |
[03:38] | You’ve had a way to do so for months, | 数月来 你一直有机会帮我 |
[03:40] | and you’ve done nothing. | 但是你什么都没做 |
[03:42] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[03:43] | I know that you’re working with Gogol. | 我知道你在替”果戈里”做事 |
[03:44] | – Gogol? – You honestly think | -“果戈里” -你真认为 |
[03:46] | that I wouldn’t find out that there’s a connection | 我发现不了”果戈里”和卡西姆 |
[03:48] | between Gogol and Kasim? | 之间的关系吗 |
[03:49] | – Michael, you are mistaken. – No, I’m not. | -迈克尔 你误会了 -我没有 |
[03:52] | Kasim’s group smuggles heroin through Chechnya. | 卡西姆的团伙经车臣走私海洛因 |
[03:55] | That is Gogol’s territory. They’re business partners. | 那是”果戈里”的地盘 他们是生意伙伴 |
[03:58] | I mean about me. | 我是说你误会我了 |
[03:59] | I don’t work for Gogol. | 我没有替”果戈里”办事 |
[04:01] | You’ve worked for them twice, at least. | 你至少 和他们合作过两次 |
[04:03] | I didn’t help them. I’ve stopped them. | 我没有帮他们 相反我搅黄了他们的好事 |
[04:05] | And now they hate me as much as Division does. | 现在他们和”组织”一样视我为眼中钉 |
[04:09] | Michael, please. | 迈克尔 拜托 |
[04:13] | I want you to get kasim. | 我非常希望你干掉卡西姆 |
[04:16] | And I wanted to be the one to help you do it. | 我也愿意助你一臂之力 |
[04:20] | I wanted to be the one to help you do it, | 我愿意助你一臂之力 |
[04:23] | so that you could leave Division. | 这样你就能离开”组织” |
[04:24] | I’ve heard this all before. | 又是老调重弹 |
[04:28] | It’s still true. | 现在仍然算数 |
[04:32] | You have to believe me. | 你必须相信我 |
[04:42] | 搜索被追踪者所在位置 被追踪者 艾丽克丝 | |
[04:44] | 被追踪者 艾丽克丝 | |
[04:46] | ‘Cause you would never try to deceive me, would you? | 因为你绝不会欺骗我 对吧 |
[04:50] | Go ahead. Pick it up. | 去吧 接电话 |
[04:53] | Just leave her out of this. | 别把她牵扯进来 |
[04:55] | Sit down… | 坐下 |
[04:57] | Now. | 快 |
[05:02] | So this is it. | 原来就是这了 |
[05:04] | This is where the magic happens. | 这就是你玩戏法的地方 |
[05:07] | Michael, I’m not trying to fight you. | 迈克尔 我不会和你动手 |
[05:09] | You’re here because Division can’t help you. | 你来找我 是因为”组织”帮不了你 |
[05:12] | I can. | 而我能 |
[05:13] | Yes, you can. | 是的 你能 |
[05:15] | And you’re gonna do what I say, | 而且你还得照我说的做 |
[05:19] | or I will feed Alex to Amanda. | 不然我就把艾丽克丝交给阿曼达 |
[05:23] | I want you to contact Ari Tasarov. | 我要你联系阿里・塔瑟洛夫 |
[05:26] | – No. – Yes. | -不行 -行 |
[05:27] | Tell him you’re sorry, that you need a job. | 跟他道歉 告诉他你愿意给他卖命 |
[05:30] | You’re putting me in danger. | 你在把我往火坑里推 |
[05:32] | Division sat phone… | “组织”的卫星电话 |
[05:36] | I’m sure you remember the unlock code. | 你肯定还记得解锁码 |
[05:39] | If you haven’t given me Kasim’s location in the next 24 hours, | 如果你24小时内没给我卡西姆的位置 |
[05:42] | I know you failed. | 我就视作你任务失败 |
[05:44] | Michael… | 迈克尔 |
[05:45] | Michael, please. | 迈克尔 请别这样 |
[05:47] | Please what? | 请别怎样 |
[05:49] | Don’t do this to you? | 请别这样对你吗 |
[05:51] | Don’t do this to us. | 请别这样对我们 |
[06:00] | There is no us. | 没什么我们不我们 |
[06:04] | There never was. | 从来就没有过 |
[06:33] | Michael… | 迈克尔 |
[06:35] | Did you lose something in Chechnya? | 你在车臣丢了什么东西吗 |
[06:38] | Sir? | 什么 长官 |
[06:39] | Operations said they’ve been running | 指挥室说他们过去的三天 |
[06:41] | satellite sweeps in the High Caucasus | 一直在用卫星扫面上高加索地区 |
[06:42] | for the past three days, your orders. | 说是奉你之命 |
[06:44] | Only during off-peak hours. | 只是在非高峰时间 |
[06:45] | Is it about Kasim? | 这与卡西姆有关吗 |
[06:47] | Possibly. | 可以这么说 |
[06:49] | I’m having the intel vetted. If you need the satellites– | 我在分析情报了 如果你需要卫星 |
[06:51] | No. I hope it pans out. | 不用 我希望你能有所发现 |
[06:54] | Son of a bitch can’t hide forever. | 那王八蛋是躲不掉的 |
[07:10] | What happened to the computer? | 电脑怎么了 |
[07:12] | Getting an upgrade. | 拿去升级了 |
[07:15] | Something’s wrong. | 出什么事了吗 |
[07:17] | What is it? I can tell. | 怎么了 肯定出事了 |
[07:21] | You know, sometimes I think I can do this. | 有时我觉得我可以办到的 |
[07:24] | I know I can. | 我确信我可以的 |
[07:27] | And then other times, it’s like… | 但有时 我心里会想 |
[07:29] | What was I thinking? | 我到底发什么疯呢 |
[07:31] | If you want me to stay, I will. | 如果你想让我留下来 我会的 |
[07:33] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[07:34] | You’ve done enough. | 你已经做得够多了 |
[07:37] | You’ve risked a lot. | 你冒了太多的风险 |
[07:43] | I had a dream when I was detoxing, and it felt real. | 我接受戒毒治疗时做了个梦 就像真的 |
[07:47] | I saw myself in the future… | 我看到未来的自己 |
[07:50] | After I had gotten my revenge, | 复仇成功之后的我 |
[07:53] | and that person scared the hell out of me. | 那个我真是把我自己吓到了 |
[07:55] | I realized what you said was right. | 我意识到你说的是对的 |
[07:57] | I have a chance to get out before it’s too late, | 在还来得及之前 我要把握住机会 |
[07:59] | and I have to take it. | 摆脱这一切 |
[08:01] | You will. | 你可以的 |
[08:03] | I’ll help you. | 我会帮你的 |
[08:05] | What about Nathan? | 内森怎么办 |
[08:07] | Amanda knows I care about him. | 阿曼达知道我在乎他 |
[08:09] | Then you have to break it off… | 那你就得断绝这段感情 |
[08:12] | Completely… | 决不能藕断丝连 |
[08:14] | And let her know you’ve done it. | 然后让她知道你这么做了 |
[08:35] | Hello. You’ve reached Kebrushka Toys | 你好 这里是卡布鲁什卡玩具公司 |
[08:38] | for toddlers order line. | 幼儿玩具订购专线 |
[08:39] | Nobody is here to take your call, | 我们暂时无法接听你的电话 |
[08:41] | 俄罗斯 圣彼得堡 如今 | |
[08:41] | But leave a message after the beep, | 请听到”哔”声后留言 |
[08:42] | and we will get back to you. | 我们会尽快与你联系 |
[08:45] | I know Gogol monitors this line. | 我知道”果戈里”监听着这条电话线 |
[08:47] | Right now your voice analysts are going to confirm | 你们的语音识别马上就能证实 |
[08:51] | what I’m about to tell you next. | 我以下要说的话 |
[08:53] | My name is Nikita… | 我是尼基塔… |
[08:55] | And I’m requesting a meeting with Ari Tasarov– | 我要求与阿里・塔瑟洛夫见面 |
[08:58] | Tomorrow, 21:00 hours. | 明晚九点钟 |
[09:01] | I will be in Maritime Victory Park | 我会在圣彼得堡的 |
[09:03] | in St. Petersburg, | 海事胜利公园等的 |
[09:05] | alone and unarmed. | 我会只身前往 不带武器 |
[09:31] | Where’s Ari? | 阿里在哪里 |
[09:44] | I don’t believe it. | 难以置信 |
[09:46] | Birkhoff has all those computers, | 伯克霍夫有那么多计算机 |
[09:49] | but he couldn’t figure out that my seduction target | 但他居然没搞清楚 我要勾引的目标 |
[09:52] | isn’t into women? | 对女人没兴趣 |
[09:54] | When did you figure it out? | 你什么时候发现的 |
[09:56] | When I realized that he was paying | 我发现他对你的兴趣 |
[09:57] | more attention to you than he was to me. | 比对我的大多了的时候 |
[09:59] | I do make an excellent honey trap. | 我可大施了美人计 |
[10:01] | Michael, you could have kept him distracted for a little longer. | 迈克尔 你可以让他再分神久点 |
[10:04] | A little bit longer, and I’d have to shoot him. | 再久点 我就要对他开枪了 |
[10:07] | Did you get it? | 拿到了吗 |
[10:09] | Of course… | 当然… |
[10:11] | All in one piece… | 完整无缺… |
[10:13] | – Great. – Unlike my ego. | -很好 -不像我只装着自己 |
[10:16] | Nikita, the man’s gay. | 尼基塔 那男的是同志 |
[10:18] | So? | 那又怎样 |
[10:23] | You know what? You’re right. | 你说得没错 |
[10:25] | You’re an excellent honey trap. | 用你来施美男计再合适不过了 |
[10:52] | Wait. | 等等 |
[10:55] | I can’t. | 我不能这么做 |
[10:58] | Michael… | 迈克尔… |
[11:00] | We’re in the middle of nowhere. | 这地方鸟不拉屎 鸡不生蛋 |
[11:05] | It’s not about that. | 不是这个问题 |
[11:10] | It’s not about Division. It’s not about you. | 和”组织”无关 也不是你的问题 |
[11:12] | It’s about my wife… | 而是我的妻子… |
[11:15] | Your what? | 你的什么 |
[11:17] | And my daughter. | 还有我的女儿 |
[11:21] | You’re married, and you have a daughter? | 你结婚了 还有个女儿 |
[11:23] | No. | 不 |
[11:27] | No, I-I did. | 不 是曾经 |
[11:29] | They’re gone. | 他们都去世了 |
[11:33] | They were killed in a car bomb… | 死于汽车爆炸 |
[11:37] | March 21, 2001. | 2001年3月21日 我永远铭记 |
[11:40] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[11:43] | I didn’t know. | 我不知情 |
[11:44] | Nobody knows… | 没人知情… |
[11:48] | Only Percy and Amanda… | 之前只有珀西和阿曼达知道… |
[11:54] | And now you… | 现在又多了你… |
[11:58] | And Kasim. | 还有卡西姆 |
[12:00] | As in Kasim Tariq? | 是卡西姆・塔里克吗 |
[12:02] | Before 2001, Kasim wasn’t a famous terrorist. | 2001年前 卡西姆还不是人尽皆知的恐怖分子 |
[12:04] | He was a low-level snitch. | 他那时只是个身份卑微的线人 |
[12:06] | Then all that changed when he betrayed me. | 后来他背叛了我 一切都大变样了 |
[12:10] | After he killed my family, | 他杀了我家人后 |
[12:12] | he became a hero in the ranks of Al-Qaeda. | 被奉为了基地组织中的英雄 |
[12:14] | That’s the reason why I joined Division in the first place… | 这就是我当初加入”组织”的初衷 |
[12:19] | To find him. | 是为了找他 |
[12:22] | And until I kill him, I can’t… | 在我手刃仇人之前 我无法… |
[12:29] | move forward. | 开始新的生活 |
[12:35] | I will do anything to help you. | 为了帮你 我愿意赴汤蹈火 |
[12:43] | Do you know what I’m thinking about right now? | 知道我现在想什么吗 |
[12:46] | I am thinking about that time you approached me | 我在想 在华盛顿的那家酒吧外 |
[12:48] | outside that bar in D.C. | 你接近我的那次 |
[12:51] | I was tailing you, and you spotted me, and… | 我正尾随你 被你发现了 随后… |
[12:55] | And you walked right over to me, | 你向我走来 |
[12:58] | Fearless. | 面无惧意 |
[13:01] | Are you fearless now? | 你现在恐惧吗 |
[13:03] | I’m not here to fight you. | 我不是来和你作对的 |
[13:05] | – I need money. – Don’t we all. | -我需要钱 -谁不是呢 |
[13:08] | You offered me unlimited weapons and cash if I join you. | 你若提供无限的武器和资金支持 我就入伙 |
[13:11] | You want to join Gogol? | 你想加入”果戈里”吗 |
[13:13] | Oh, hell, no. | 不曾想 |
[13:15] | That’s the first thing out of your mouth | 这是你嘴里吐出的第一句 |
[13:17] | that I’ve believed. | 我可以相信的话 |
[13:19] | I have a one-time business proposal for you– | 我有个一次性交易提供给你 |
[13:22] | Low-risk, mutually beneficial. | 低风险 互惠互利 |
[13:24] | I’m listening. | 但说无妨 |
[13:26] | You have a relationship with Al-Qaeda. | 你和基地组织有关系 |
[13:29] | When they smuggle heroin through your territories, | 当他们经由你的地盘走私海洛因时 |
[13:31] | You look the other way, for a price, of course. | 你故意视而不见 当然这是有偿的 |
[13:33] | You’re not exactly partners in crime, though. | 尽管严格意义上说 你不是帮凶 |
[13:37] | And I think you want to be. | 但是我认为你想成为帮凶 |
[13:40] | What would happen if one of their trucks were attacked? | 如果他们其中一辆卡车遇袭会怎样 |
[13:44] | You want me to rob Al-Qaeda? | 你想让我洗劫基地组织吗 |
[13:46] | No, I’m going to, posing as a third party. | 不 我亲自出马 佯装成第三方 |
[13:49] | I’m gonna jack one of their shipments and deliver it to you. | 我准备劫一票货 然后送到你手里 |
[13:52] | They’ll never know you were connected. | 他们永远不会怀疑到你头上 |
[13:55] | And when they call to complain? | 那他们事后打电话来抱怨呢 |
[13:56] | You tell them that you are aware of the situation | 你就说你了解情况了 |
[13:59] | and that you’re looking into it. | 并且你会去调查此事 |
[14:02] | And in the meantime, you are offering | 与此同时 你将为那些 |
[14:04] | personal convoy protection to those who pay for it. | 交了保护费的人保驾护航 |
[14:06] | Maybe you can even rent them some transport. | 或许你还能借给他们些运输工具 |
[14:10] | Those drugs belong to Kasim Tariq, Al-Qaeda’s CFO. | 毒品是基地组织首席财务官卡西姆・塔里克的 |
[14:15] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[14:17] | You will if he kills you. | 你死到临头时就在乎了 |
[14:19] | You win whether I live or die. | 我是生是死 你都稳赚不亏 |
[14:22] | All I need are the coordinates on the truck routes. | 我只需要卡车行进路线的坐标 |
[14:26] | I’m expecting the haul to be worth around $60 million. | 希望这一票能捞到六千万左右 |
[14:29] | Hmm. What’s your cut? | 你要分几成 |
[14:31] | Eight, four up front. | 八成 先给四成 |
[14:33] | Two up front, three upon completion. | 先给两成 另三成事成之日再给 |
[14:42] | You have got two strikes against us, Nikita. | 你已”两击不中”放了我们鸽子 尼基塔 |
[14:42] | [Strike two: 棒球术语 此处双关语] | |
[14:44] | If there is a third, | 事不过三 |
[14:45] | I promise you, Gogol will divert an absurd amount | 否则我保证 “果戈里”会动用令人瞠目的 |
[14:48] | of resources towards finding you, | 力量找出你的下落 |
[14:50] | and when we do… | 若到了那一步… |
[14:53] | It will be unpleasant. | 后果不堪设想 |
[15:08] | So formal around here, | 这里好正式 |
[15:09] | I kind of feel like I’m at a job interview or something. | 我有点感觉在面试或其它重要场合 |
[15:15] | Hey, you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[15:19] | So here’s the thing. | 是这样的 |
[15:22] | I have a lot on my plate right now | 现在我手头的事情很多 |
[15:25] | with work and moving into the city. | 工作繁忙 还要搬进城里 |
[15:28] | It’s a lot, and… | 工作量很大 而且… |
[15:31] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[15:35] | I don’t think we should see each other anymore. | 我们还是别再见面[交往]了 |
[15:36] | Okay. | 好 |
[15:40] | – Nathan. – No, no, you know what? | -内森 -别 别 知道吗 |
[15:41] | It’s cool, okay. | 我没事 好了 |
[15:44] | I get it, you know. | 我懂 |
[15:47] | We’re cool. We’re cool. | 没事 没事 |
[15:49] | Uh, and I’m–I’m still right next door, so… | 我还是住在隔壁 所以… |
[15:52] | – Right. – Tell you what– | -好 -跟你说吧 |
[15:54] | Why don’t you just call me when you get back | 你为什么不回来就给我打电话 |
[15:57] | Or whenever things get normal? | 或等一切恢复常态后打给我 |
[15:59] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[16:00] | Look, Alex, you can’t tell me what you do. | 艾丽克丝 你不能向我透露你的工作 |
[16:02] | You can’t tell me who your friends are. | 不能介绍你的朋友给我认识 |
[16:05] | The first night I met you, | 我见你的第一晚 |
[16:06] | You–you beat some guy down | 你把一个壮汉打趴下了 |
[16:08] | in front of a room full of people. | 还是在一屋子人的众目睽睽之下 |
[16:09] | Alex, you’re not normal. | 艾丽克丝 你不是一般人 |
[16:12] | Do you think I asked for this? | 你以为这是我希望的吗 |
[16:14] | Do you think I want to be this way? | 你以为我想这样吗 |
[16:15] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[16:17] | You’re not normal, and I like that. | 你非同寻常 但我就爱你这样 |
[16:19] | I don’t know if you asked for it or not, | 我不知道这是否是你的本意 |
[16:23] | But all I can tell is, whatever it is, | 可我只能说 不管怎样 |
[16:25] | You don’t seem to want it. | 你都似乎不想成为这样 |
[16:28] | I don’t. | 的确如此 |
[16:30] | Then what do you want? | 那你想要什么 |
[16:33] | I’m serious. What do you want? | 说真的 你想要什么 |
[16:52] | Chatter from MI6 is heating up | 来自军情六处的通讯越发频繁中 |
[16:55] | There’s a possible lead on Kasim. | 可能有卡西姆的线索了 |
[16:57] | I may need to hop a plane to Europe. | 我可能急需一架飞机去欧洲 |
[17:00] | Request denied. | 不行 |
[17:01] | Sir, I need to be on the ground | 长官 万一有下手机会 |
[17:03] | in case there’s a window. | 我需要在场 |
[17:05] | You know I can’t commit resources to | 我是不会把资源耗费在 |
[17:07] | attack a possible lead. | 依靠可能存着的线索实施攻击 |
[17:08] | I’m not asking you for resources. | 我并没有要求你提供资源 |
[17:10] | I’m going on my own. | 我会单独行动的 |
[17:12] | Last time that happened, you almost got killed. | 上一次你单枪匹马 差点丢了性命 |
[17:15] | Percy, I need to go. | 珀西 我得去 |
[17:21] | And I need you here. | 但这里需要你 |
[17:28] | Do you know what that is? | 知道那是什么吗 |
[17:34] | It’s a black box– | 这是黑盒 |
[17:36] | secure hard drive, unbreakable encryption. | 安全的硬盘 加密程序牢不可破 |
[17:42] | It contains evidence of every job Division’s ever done, | 里面记载着”组织”的每一次任务详情 |
[17:46] | which also makes it | 它也因此成为了你 |
[17:48] | your insurance policy against oversight. | 要挟上峰的保命符 |
[17:50] | Not just mine. | 不光是我的 |
[17:52] | That box and its duplicates are what keep Division | 这个黑盒以及它的复制盘 |
[17:56] | where it needs to be– | 也使”组织”得以存在至今 |
[17:58] | Safeguarding this nation. | 保卫着这个国家 |
[18:01] | That is why you’re here, isn’t it– | 这也是你在这里的原因 不是吗 |
[18:03] | Defend the nation? | 保卫祖国 |
[18:07] | Here are changes coming, Michael. | 改变即将来临 迈克尔 |
[18:10] | Take my word for it. | 相信我 |
[18:12] | And that box | 这个黑盒 |
[18:14] | is what’s gonna make those changes possible. | 会让那些改变成为可能 |
[18:16] | Make what possible? | 让什么成为可能 |
[18:18] | Freedom. | 自由 |
[18:21] | Freedom to conduct our business. | 让我们能自由的做交易 |
[18:23] | The way it needs to be conducted. | 以我们需要的方式来做生意 |
[18:26] | I’m talking about freedom from the stranglehold of government. | 我所说的自由 是摆脱政府的束缚 |
[18:31] | You’re planning a move against the government? | 你在策划反政府运动吗 |
[18:35] | It’s a little bit more complicated than that. | 没那么简单 |
[18:40] | I want to bring you into this. | 我想让你参与进来 |
[18:42] | But I need to know your focus is here, | 但我要确保你的重心在这里 |
[18:45] | 100%. | 全心全意 |
[18:47] | And as much as you hate to hear it, | 尽管你不爱听这话 |
[18:49] | Kasim’s gonna have to wait. | 但卡西姆的事先搁一搁 |
[18:57] | 俄罗斯车臣边境 | |
[19:24] | 没人 | |
[19:25] | 别倒车 | |
[19:29] | 上车 赶快 我们去别的地方看看 | |
[19:31] | 不用了 你们的车就快翻身了 远程爆炸装置 就像这个 | |
[19:42] | 往北走 | |
[19:43] | 把毒品留下 | |
[19:46] | 我们正看着呢 | |
[19:47] | 我们希拉骑士要求与西方国家对战 | |
[19:52] | 谁是希拉骑士 | |
[19:54] | 你有五秒钟 | |
[19:58] | 听着 这些毒品是卡西姆・塔里克的 | |
[20:01] | 四 | |
[20:02] | 你知道他是谁吗 | |
[20:05] | 三 | |
[20:06] | 快 赶快离开这儿 | |
[20:08] | 不准走 一个都不准走 | |
[20:09] | 二 | |
[20:11] | 来吧 你把我们都炸死了 你也得不到海洛因 | |
[20:16] | 一 | |
[20:33] | 法国 巴黎 | |
[20:44] | 为什么打电话给我 | |
[20:46] | 卡西姆 我们被袭击了 | |
[20:49] | 谁干的 | |
[20:49] | 追踪电话中 | |
[20:50] | 希拉骑士 | |
[20:50] | Come on. Come on. | 快点 快点 |
[20:56] | 帮我安排去圣彼德堡的列车 | |
[20:58] | 我要和阿里・塔瑟洛夫会面 | |
[21:00] | Come on. Come on. | 快点 快点 |
[21:01] | 追踪电话中 | |
[21:02] | 卡西姆 海洛因被烧毁了 | |
[21:05] | 提头来见 | |
[21:06] | 追踪电话中 信号源头 法国 | |
[21:08] | 追踪中断 | |
[21:10] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[21:13] | 追踪中断 | |
[21:14] | 被谁袭击了 | |
[21:15] | 希拉骑士 | |
[21:17] | 帮我安排去圣彼得堡的列车 | |
[21:19] | 我要和阿里・塔瑟洛夫会面 | |
[21:25] | Sorry, Ari. | 抱歉 阿里 |
[21:26] | We got to do this again. | 我们又要故伎重演了 |
[21:31] | Strike three, here I come. | “三振出局” 我来了 |
[21:31] | [Strike three: 棒球术语 此处双关语] | |
[22:05] | Who are the knights of shi’ra? | 谁是希拉骑士 |
[22:07] | We’re not here to discuss intel. | 我们可不是来这讨论情报的 |
[22:09] | I am. I want to know exactly | 但这是我来的原因 我要弄清 |
[22:10] | who I’m paying to be protected against. | 是谁袭击了我的人 |
[22:13] | Or am I to believe that Gogol is somehow protecting itself | 或是让我相信”果戈里”一直在自保 |
[22:17] | against a threat it knows nothings about? | 免受攻击 却连对方信息都一无所知 |
[22:22] | Very well. | 很好 |
[22:27] | The men who robbed you are highly motivated. | 抢劫你的那些人动机非常明确 |
[22:33] | They are well organized and can move very fast. | 他们组织有序 行动迅速 |
[22:43] | They utilize unconventional attacks | 他们采取非常规性攻击 |
[22:46] | matched with organized kills. | 配合以有组织的击杀 |
[22:52] | You don’t want to stand in their way. | 你等最好别螳臂当车 |
[22:54] | They burned up the heroin they were trying to steal. | 他们烧毁了打算偷走的海洛因 |
[22:57] | That’s someone who should be pitied, | 那些人该被我们可怜 |
[23:00] | not respected. | 而不是尊重 |
[23:02] | On the subject of respect, | 说到尊重 |
[23:04] | you know what Gogol can bring to the table. | 你知道”果戈里”实力雄厚 |
[23:06] | We have the best trained agents at our disposal. | 我们的特工训练有素 任凭调遣 |
[23:09] | There is nothing we can’t handle. | 没有我们解决不了的事情 |
[23:20] | Really, Kasim… | 真的 卡西姆… |
[23:24] | If I wanted you dead… | 如果我想要你死 |
[23:29] | you would be. | 你早就死了 |
[23:34] | Follow me. | 跟我走 |
[23:47] | We have backup at the hotel Khrushchev. | 赫鲁晓夫酒店有我们的后援 |
[23:49] | Follow us east on the highway. | 在高速公路上跟着我们向东走 |
[24:26] | Go. | 说吧 |
[24:28] | I got him. | 我抓到他了 |
[24:29] | Where’s your location? | 你现在在什么位置 |
[24:31] | No. | 无可奉告 |
[24:34] | No? | 什么 |
[24:35] | You wanted this kind of relationship, you got it. | 你不是想要这种关系吗 你如愿以偿了 |
[24:37] | You don’t get Kasim until you do something for me. | 除非你为我办事 否则你得不到卡西姆 |
[24:40] | What? | 什么 |
[24:41] | I want verified locations of the remaining black boxes. | 我要知道剩余黑盒的精确位置 |
[24:43] | Nikita. | 尼基塔 |
[24:44] | And the identities of the guardian attached to each one. | 还有各个黑盒守护者的身份 |
[24:47] | Are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[24:49] | I still have Alex. | 艾丽克丝的命还在我手里呢 |
[24:51] | Well, I guess you’ll have to weigh that against | 这样我想你就得权衡 |
[24:53] | how much you want Kasim, won’t you? | 这两者对你而言孰重孰轻了 |
[24:55] | You would let a known terrorist go free | 你情愿放走一个臭名昭著的恐怖分子 |
[24:57] | just to spite me? | 就为了刁难我吗 |
[24:58] | No. | 不 |
[24:59] | But I would let him go to prison | 但是我会让他有生之年 |
[25:01] | for the rest of his life and yours. | 都待在监狱 你也休想接近他 |
[25:03] | There’s not a prison on earth | 世界上没有一处 |
[25:05] | that Division can’t negotiate him from. | “组织”无法把他捞出来的监狱 |
[25:07] | Beijing bombing 2008– | 2008年 北京爆炸案 |
[25:09] | Kasim was responsible. | 卡西姆是罪魁祸首 |
[25:12] | You think that if I drop Kasim in the president of China’s lap | 如果我把卡西姆扔到中国主席的地盘 |
[25:15] | that Division could negotiate his release? | 你觉得”组织”也能把他捞出来吗 |
[25:18] | Didn’t think so. | 我觉得悬哦 |
[25:20] | Now, be a good boy and do as you’re told. | 你还是乖乖按我说的做吧 |
[25:24] | You’re gonna regret this. | 你会后悔的 |
[25:26] | One of us will. | 看最后谁后悔 |
[25:28] | If I don’t hear from you in 24 hours, | 如果24小时内没有你的回音 |
[25:31] | I’ll know you failed. | 我就视作你任务失败 |
[25:47] | This could never work. | 这样下去不行 |
[25:51] | Uh, it seems like it was working just fine to me. | 我觉得这样好像挺好的 |
[25:54] | Yeah, right here, right now, yeah, but… | 是啊 此时此地 当然挺好 但是 |
[25:58] | But what? | 但是什么 |
[26:02] | If I have to go, | 如果我要是离开 |
[26:03] | I have to start over. | 我又得重新开始生活 |
[26:07] | Where you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[26:09] | I don’t even know. | 我也不知道 |
[26:10] | Then how do you know I can’t go with you? | 那你怎么知道我们不能一起走呢 |
[26:12] | Because you have a life here. | 因为你在这里有自己的生活 |
[26:18] | You have a job, a family. | 你有工作 有家人 |
[26:21] | I do, huh? | 说的真对 |
[26:25] | Dad died when I was young… | 我小时候爸爸就去世了 |
[26:27] | Mom a few years ago– | 几年前妈妈也去世了 |
[26:29] | Only child. | 我是独生子 |
[26:30] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[26:31] | So we got a lot more in common than you realize. | 我们共同点比你想象的要多得多 |
[26:34] | We just got to talk about it. | 我们需要好好聊聊这些 |
[26:39] | So you could just pick up and go if you wanted? | 那你是了无牵挂 想走就走吗 |
[26:41] | Mm-hmm, yeah, | 是啊 |
[26:43] | which reminds me, I’m out this weekend. | 这倒提醒我了 这周末我会外出 |
[26:45] | [汉普顿斯:美国度假胜地] | |
[26:45] | I got a deejaying gig in the Hamptons. | 我要去汉普顿斯做特邀DJ |
[26:51] | How big’s your hotel room? | 你的宾馆房间有多大 |
[27:04] | There’s a C-141 fueling up at Mcguire right now | 现在有架C-141正在马奎尔基地补充燃料 |
[27:07] | with a flight plan to Rammstein. | 此飞机准备飞往德国雷姆斯丁 |
[27:09] | Do you have intel on the black boxes or not? | 你有没有关于黑盒的情报 |
[27:11] | Yes. | 有 |
[27:12] | You’re not getting anything | 除非我们见面 |
[27:13] | until we meet face-to-face. | 否则你什么也别想知道 |
[27:18] | Nikita? | 尼基塔 |
[27:20] | I’m where we had our first mission together. | 我在我们第一次一起执行任务的地方 |
[27:22] | Give me 12 hours. | 给我12小时 |
[27:23] | I’m heading to the server room now. | 我现在就去服务器机房里 |
[27:42] | 12小时后 | |
[28:34] | Hands up. | 举起手来 |
[28:41] | You think I’d be stupid enough to leave you | 你觉得我会那么愚蠢 |
[28:43] | with an unlocked phone? | 留下一台解了锁的手机吗 |
[28:49] | You hit my convoy all by yourself. | 你单枪匹马就干掉了我的押运车队 |
[28:53] | But you let the cargo burn. | 但是你烧毁了货物 |
[28:55] | Why? | 为什么 |
[28:57] | This isn’t about money. | 这与钱无关 |
[28:59] | So then it’s personal. | 那就是私人恩怨 |
[29:02] | Vengeance can sometimes be justified. | 复仇有时也是正当的 |
[29:06] | You look like someone with faith. | 你看起来是个有信仰的人 |
[29:09] | Oh, I don’t know about that, | 那我可不清楚 |
[29:11] | although I do recall praying for the day | 但我一直求神拜佛 希望有一天 |
[29:13] | when I would find your elusive ass. | 我能找到神出鬼没的你 |
[29:15] | Were your prayers answered | 你的祷告是否 |
[29:17] | the way you thought they would be? | 如你料想那般灵验了呢 |
[29:23] | Maybe you’ve been praying to the wrong person, Nikita. | 也许你拜错了神 尼基塔 |
[29:25] | How do you know my name? | 你怎么知道我名字的 |
[29:28] | That’s something we can discuss another time. | 这个我们下次讨论吧 |
[29:31] | You don’t have a lot of time left. | 你的时间不多了 |
[29:32] | If you cooperate, | 如果你肯合作 |
[29:34] | tell me everything I want to know, | 吐露一切实情 |
[29:38] | I promise that you will die without pain. | 我保证让你死的痛快点 |
[29:41] | Last time I checked, you were my prisoner. | 目前而言 你可是我的俘虏 |
[29:44] | Those without faith can never see the truth… | 没有信仰的人永远与真相无缘 |
[29:50] | even if it’s staring them in the eyes. | 就算真相就在他们眼前 |
[30:03] | How did you warn them? | 你是怎么送出信去的 |
[30:17] | Stay down. | 趴下 |
[30:45] | 用烟把她熏出来 | |
[31:26] | Don’t move. | 不许动 |
[31:32] | 上车 | |
[31:35] | 带上她和我们一起走 | |
[31:45] | 没人接 | |
[32:02] | 还有别人… | |
[32:25] | 快走 快走 拿她开道 | |
[32:29] | Open the door. | 开门 |
[32:49] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[32:53] | You’ve come a long way to be disappointed. | 大老远跑来的你要失望了 |
[32:59] | Get up. | 起来 |
[33:12] | I’m not who you think I am. | 我不是你想的那样 |
[33:14] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[33:15] | It’s true. | 他说的是实话 |
[33:18] | He used it to call for help. | 他用这电话呼叫的增援 |
[33:22] | How do you know how to use that? | 你怎么会用这电话的 |
[33:24] | How? | 说 |
[33:26] | You know how. | 你懂的 |
[33:30] | He’s Division. | 他是”组织”的人 |
[33:34] | No, he’s not. | 不 他不是 |
[33:36] | He works for Percy. | 他只为珀西卖命 |
[33:40] | Percy told me that | 珀西说过 |
[33:42] | we must sacrifice the lives of a few | 我们必须牺牲一小部分人的生命 |
[33:44] | in order to save the lives of many… | 以拯救众生 |
[33:47] | even if those sacrifices have to come from the blood | 即使牺牲的是我们自己的同胞 |
[33:49] | of our own countrymen. | 也在所不惜 |
[33:52] | In this particular case, | 具体到这次行动 |
[33:54] | only one soldier needs to fall. | 只需要牺牲一个战友 |
[33:56] | When Al-Qaeda learns that you have taken this man out, | 当基地组织得知是你除掉了他之后 |
[33:59] | they will welcome you into their Jihad. | 他们会欢迎你加入圣战的 |
[34:02] | And I’ll have a man on the inside. | 我就会有一个内线 |
[34:05] | And together… | 你我里应外合 |
[34:07] | We can save thousands. | 我们将拯救千万生命 |
[34:16] | After a time, | 一段时间后 |
[34:18] | I came to see that Percy was not a man of honor. | 我发现原来珀西是个伪君子 |
[34:22] | So I cut my ties with Division. | 于是我断绝了与”组织”的联系 |
[34:25] | And I joined those who I was sent to betray. | 并加入了我本应去从中破坏的恐怖组织 |
[34:28] | Percy walked into your hospital room nine years ago | 珀西九年前去医院将你招致麾下 |
[34:32] | and has been using you ever since. | 一直利用你到现在 |
[34:35] | He promised you vengeance against a ghost | 他承诺帮你 |
[34:37] | that he himself has created. | 向一个他亲手创造的鬼魂复仇 |
[34:41] | You deserve to know the truth. | 你有权知道真相 |
[35:05] | I was following orders… | 我是奉命行事 |
[35:08] | like you did so many times. | 正如你以往所做的一样 |
[35:11] | You and I are not the same. | 我们不是一路人 |
[35:12] | Oh, yes, we are. | 不 我们当然是 |
[35:15] | If you were me… | 如果你是我 |
[35:19] | you’d go for the gun. | 你就该拿起枪来 |
[35:21] | I would. | 我会的 |
[35:41] | I bought them a house– | 我给伊丽莎白和海利 |
[35:43] | Elizabeth and Hailey. | 买了处房子 |
[35:46] | One night Lizzy and I | 一天晚上 丽兹和我 |
[35:47] | just started flipping through a housing catalog. | 刚一翻开交易房屋图册 |
[35:50] | Lizzy saw this house in Hawaii, | 丽兹一眼就看到了那所夏威夷的屋子 |
[35:51] | and her eyes just lit up. | 立刻就相中了它 |
[35:55] | So I tore out the page, | 于是我撕下了那页 |
[35:57] | and without telling her, I started saving up. | 没有告诉她 我开始默默攒钱 |
[36:00] | Before you knew it, I had enough money | 在告诉你之前 我攒够了足够的钱 |
[36:01] | for the down payment. | 付得起首付了 |
[36:03] | When I called the realtor | 当我给房产经纪人打电话时 |
[36:05] | and he said the place was still available, | 他说那所房子还没有被交易 |
[36:07] | I nearly jumped out of my chair. | 我简直要兴奋得跳起来了 |
[36:11] | My plan was to fly them there…for vacation… | 我原本计划带她们飞去那里度假 |
[36:18] | And tell them that that house was a rental. | 先告诉她们房子是租来的 |
[36:25] | And I know on the last day of vacation, | 我猜到假期的最后一天时 |
[36:28] | Hailey would just… | 海利一定会抬头望着我 |
[36:31] | look up at me and tell me it’s time to go home. | 告诉我 我们该回家了 |
[36:37] | But I… | 但我 |
[36:39] | would look back down at her, and I’d tell her… | 会低头望着她 然后对她说 |
[36:43] | “We are home.” | 这就是我们的家 |
[36:56] | Percy took that away from me. | 珀西把这一切都夺走了 |
[37:03] | He made me into this. | 是他逼我卷了进来 |
[37:11] | I’m going to go into his office… | 我会走进他的办公室 |
[37:17] | And I’m gonna shoot him. | 然后一枪干掉他 |
[37:24] | If Percy goes down, | 如果珀西死了 |
[37:27] | this country will never recover. | 这个国家将永无宁日 |
[37:31] | Do you remember telling me that? | 这是你对我说的 还记得吗 |
[37:33] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[37:35] | I don’t believe you… | 我不信 |
[37:38] | Because you’re stronger than that. | 因为你会坚强地承受住这一切 |
[37:42] | You’re the strongest person I’ve ever met. | 你是我见过的最坚强的人 |
[37:46] | You do the things that other people won’t do. | 你能做到其他人无法做到的事情 |
[37:51] | You sacrifice and you dedicate your life | 为了那些无辜的人 |
[37:53] | to people you know are innocent. | 你敢于牺牲 甚至献出生命 |
[37:57] | I don’t think you’re capable of not caring. | 我觉得你无法做到不在乎 |
[38:06] | We will find the rest of the black boxes, | 我们将会一起找到其余的黑盒 |
[38:09] | and then we will kill Percy. | 然后再干掉珀西 |
[38:13] | And he will not be able to do this to anyone ever again. | 让他再也无法加害于他人 |
[38:21] | I lied to you. | 我骗了你 |
[38:25] | I didn’t get the locations. | 我没有得到黑盒的位置 |
[38:32] | I was coming here to… | 我来这里本是要… |
[38:36] | double-cross you. | 出卖你 |
[38:48] | Well… | 好吧 |
[38:52] | You didn’t. | 但你没有那么做 |
[39:12] | Did you think about what we discussed? | 你有没有考虑好我们之前讨论的事 |
[39:15] | Yes. | 考虑好了 |
[39:18] | And? | 结果呢 |
[39:20] | I’m with you 100%. | 我愿效犬马之劳 |
[39:44] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[39:49] | No. | 不 |
[39:52] | Yeah, you were right. | 是的 你是对的 |
[39:58] | If I had just listened to you five years ago… | 如果五年前我就听你的 |
[40:04] | things could have been different. | 境况也许会大不一样 |
[40:07] | Things will be different. | 将来会的 |