时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Nikita. | 《尼基塔》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | People I used to work for, | 我曾为之效命 |
[00:03] | they are called Divison, | 被称为”组织”的秘密行动组 |
[00:05] | a black ops program that has now gone rogue. | 如今已变得不听将令 |
[00:07] | If I was on the inside, | 如果我打入内部 |
[00:08] | I could tell you what they were planning | 就可以赶在行动前 |
[00:09] | before they do it. | 告诉你他们的计划了 |
[00:11] | The black box contains our government’s darkest secrets. | 那个黑盒装载了政府最肮脏的秘密 |
[00:13] | A change is coming, Michael. | 改变即将来临 迈克尔 |
[00:15] | That black box | 那个黑盒 |
[00:16] | is what is going to make those changes possible. | 会让那些改变成为可能 |
[00:19] | You’re planning a move against the government? | 你在策划反政府活动吗 |
[00:21] | We need to find the rest of the black boxes, | 我们得找到其余的黑盒 |
[00:23] | so we can kill Percy. | 才能干掉珀西 |
[00:24] | Nikita has an escape plan to get me free and clear. | 尼基塔会帮我逃走 开始新的生活 |
[00:26] | I want you to come with me. | 我想让你和我一起走 |
[00:41] | I did what you said. | 我按你说的做了 |
[00:42] | I did a surveillance sweep, | 我清查了监视设备 |
[00:44] | and there is no one physically watching my apartment. | 现也没人监视我的公寓 |
[00:47] | I can bolt at any time. I can– | 我随时可以逃走 我可以… |
[00:49] | I can leave the car. I can leave the clothes. | 我可以不要车 不要衣服 |
[00:51] | Everything. | 什么都可以不要 |
[00:53] | In fact, I don’t have to go back there now. | 其实我根本不用再回去 |
[00:55] | I mean, I can set up right here. | 我可以就在这里做事 |
[00:58] | This is not a good time to blow your cover | 现在你还不能暴露身份 |
[00:59] | and join me on the outside. | 公开和我搭档干活 |
[01:01] | Why not? What are you waiting for? | 为什么 你还在等什么 |
[01:03] | Look, we’re doing really well. | 我们进展很顺利 |
[01:05] | I mean, apparently, Percy’s freaking out | 显然珀西已经抓狂了 |
[01:06] | ’cause I’ve killed two of his black boxes. | 因为我已经摧毁了两个黑盒 |
[01:09] | He called Michael in to help him secure the rest. | 他叫迈克尔帮他保护好剩下的黑盒 |
[01:11] | We’ve got him on the ropes, | 我们已经逼得他走投无路 |
[01:12] | but we can’t afford to make a mistake. | 但是我们不能出错 |
[01:14] | Fine. But you’re just making my point. | 对 你正好说出了我的心声 |
[01:17] | Michael is a way better double agent | 迈克尔是个很出色的双面间谍 |
[01:19] | than I could ever be. | 我难以望其项背 |
[01:20] | You don’t need me on the inside anymore. | 你不再需要我做内应了 |
[01:23] | You’re the one who’s always telling me | 你总是告诉我 |
[01:24] | that it’s too dangerous for me in there, and… | 做内应非常危险 |
[01:26] | I thought you wanted me to get out. | 我原以为你想我离开那里 |
[01:28] | When “Out” Meant Fiji, | “离开”是指去斐济那样的地方隐居 |
[01:29] | [斐济 太平洋西南部的岛国] | |
[01:30] | not sticking around to fight Division. | 不是让你留下继续和”组织”对抗 |
[01:32] | Nikita, I look at you, | 尼基塔 我认可你的做法 |
[01:34] | and you call your own shots. | 你都是自己作决定 |
[01:36] | You’re not running away from anything. | 你并没有逃避什么事情 |
[01:39] | Doesn’t mean I can’t wait for this to be over, Alex. | 我也想早点结束这一切 艾丽克丝 |
[01:44] | Yeah, and when it’s over? | 那结束之后又怎样呢 |
[01:46] | Where do you go after that? | 结束之后 你将何去何从 |
[01:50] | Plainview, Pennsylvania. | 宾夕法尼亚州 普莱恩维尤 |
[01:52] | Population, 7,500. | 人口七千五百 |
[01:56] | A slice of small town Americana. | 美国一个不起眼的小镇 |
[01:59] | The kind of place we’re in the business of protecting. | 我们正在保护的那一类地方 |
[02:02] | And the last place on earth anyone’d ever think | 没有人会想到 |
[02:04] | to look for a black box. | 黑盒藏在那里 |
[02:06] | Not even Nikita. | 尼基塔也不会想到 |
[02:08] | Let us be clear about this. | 我们先说清楚 |
[02:10] | There is only one reason why she succeeded | 她之所以能摧毁两个黑盒 |
[02:12] | in destroying those two black boxes. | 原因只有一个 |
[02:14] | Owen Elliot. | 欧文・艾略特 |
[02:15] | Guardians are supposed to be perfect. | 守护者本应该是完美的 |
[02:18] | He was far from it. | 但他却远远不够格 |
[02:19] | When a component breaks down, | 一个部件发生故障 |
[02:21] | the entire system needs to be reevaluated. | 整个系统都需要重新评估 |
[02:23] | Then and only then can the proper adjustments be made. | 只有那个时候 才能做出适当的调整 |
[02:28] | What kind of adjustments? | 什么样的调整 |
[02:34] | This is the Plainview guardian, Winters. | 这是温特斯 普莱恩维尤的守护者 |
[02:37] | I want you to surveil her. | 我要去你监控她 |
[02:39] | One 24-hour cycle. | 全天监控 |
[02:42] | Do not initiate contact. | 别和她联系 |
[02:42] | 戴娜・温特斯 | |
[02:44] | just make sure she’s following protocol. | 只要确认她是否做好本职工作 |
[02:49] | Any behavior out of the ordinary, | 一旦有异常行为 |
[02:50] | I want to hear about it. | 务必上报 |
[02:51] | I remember Winters. | 我记得温特斯 |
[02:53] | Michael, this is priority one. | 迈克尔 这是重中之重 |
[02:56] | I’m checking on all four guardians simultaneously, | 我会同时核查四位守护者 |
[02:59] | starting now. | 就从现在开始 |
[03:05] | Here’s Winters’ tracker I.D. | 这是温特斯的追踪器识别号 |
[03:07] | Word of advice: | 给你一个建议 |
[03:08] | don’t let her catch you spying on her. | 别让她发现你在监视她 |
[03:10] | These guardians are tightly-wound freaks. | 这些守护者都是高度警觉的怪胎 |
[03:13] | Just like their boss. | 正如他们的老大一样 |
[03:14] | Percy’s giving you trouble, huh? | 珀西让你头大了吧 |
[03:16] | Ugh, god, the man is freaking out. | 天啊 他真是疯了 |
[03:19] | He needs to chill. | 他需要冷静 |
[03:21] | I’ve been on 24/7 black box duty all month. | 这一个月以来 我每天都在忙黑盒的事 |
[03:26] | I guess Nikita’s got him pretty rattled. | 尼基塔可能真的让他乱了方寸 |
[03:30] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[03:31] | Right. | 对 |
[03:33] | Whatever. | 无所谓 |
[03:36] | What? | 怎么了 |
[03:37] | Just try and pretend I’m not an idiot, okay? | 请别把我当傻子好吗 |
[03:40] | Just give me that much. | 别把我当傻子 |
[03:44] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[03:46] | What am I– | 我在… |
[03:47] | This isn’t about Nikita, and you know it. | 这不关尼基塔的事 你也知道 |
[03:50] | It’s about Operation Sparrow. | 是麻雀行动 |
[03:52] | What’s Operation Sparrow? | 什么麻雀行动 |
[03:55] | Didn’t I just ask you not to do that? | 都说了别把我当傻子 |
[03:58] | I’m gonna find out what it is in a couple weeks | 反正还有几周就启动行动了 |
[04:00] | when the operation goes active anyway, | 到时候我也会知道 |
[04:02] | so you may as well tell me now. | 所以你还是现在就告诉我吧 |
[04:03] | Couple of weeks? | 几周 |
[04:09] | Oh, crap. You don’t know. | 靠 你真不知道 |
[04:10] | Know about what? | 知道什么 |
[04:11] | Nothing. Ahem. | 没什么 |
[04:14] | Seymour… | 西摩 |
[04:16] | You’re right about one thing. | 你说对了一件事 |
[04:18] | Whatever Operation Sparrow is, | 不管麻雀行动是什么 |
[04:19] | I will be briefed before you. | 我都会比你早知道 |
[04:21] | If you want advance word, | 如果你想提前知道 |
[04:23] | then you’d better give me yours now. | 你最好把你知道的告诉我 |
[04:25] | I got nothin’, man. | 我啥也不知道 |
[04:27] | Operation Sparrow. That’s it. | 麻雀行动 我就知道一个名字 |
[04:29] | Percy’s been hiding all the prep work on the black boxes. | 珀西一直在把所有准备工作的资料都藏在黑盒里 |
[04:32] | Don’t you send the updates? | 你不是负责更新吗 |
[04:33] | I encrypt them… | 我只负责加密 |
[04:35] | while he watches me. | 而他在旁监督 |
[04:38] | Look, all I know is… | 我只知道 |
[04:39] | It’s going down soon | 行动很快就会展开 |
[04:41] | and it’s big. | 而且是重大行动 |
[04:43] | Whatever it is. | 不管那是什么 |
[04:49] | Remember the big changes Percy was telling me about? | 还记得珀西告诉我的重大改变吗 |
[04:51] | The move by Division against the government? | “组织”的反政府行动 |
[04:53] | I think that’s what Operation Sparrow is code name for. | 我想 那就是麻雀行动的意思吧 |
[04:57] | So you want me to hunt down the guardian, | 所以你要我找出守护者 |
[04:59] | get the box, but not destroy it. | 抢到黑盒 但是不摧毁 |
[05:01] | And you better get going. | 你最好马上出发 |
[05:03] | You only got a six-hour window. | 你只有六个小时的时间 |
[05:04] | I thought that-wait, I th– | 我原以为 等等 我… |
[05:06] | Wait, whoa. | 等等 |
[05:07] | I thought Percy gave you 24 hours. | 珀西不是给了你一天时间吗 |
[05:09] | 24 hours to spy on Winters and report back. | 一天的时间监视她 然后汇报 |
[05:12] | But if my report is that you showed up, | 但是如果我汇报说你出现了 |
[05:14] | kicked the guardian’s ass, took the box, | 放倒守护者之后 拿走了黑盒 |
[05:16] | and I failed to stop you, then… | 我没能阻止你 那就… |
[05:18] | It’d look pretty suspicious. | 听起来很可疑啊 |
[05:19] | Which is why you need to get it done | 所以你得在我出现之前 |
[05:20] | before I show up. | 就搞定这一切 |
[05:22] | That way, I can tell Percy… | 那样的话 我可以告诉珀西 |
[05:23] | “Sorry, you sent me in too late.” | “对不起 你派我去晚了” |
[05:25] | I don’t like it. | 我不喜欢这样 |
[05:27] | You’ve dealt with worse. | 你处理过更棘手的事情 |
[05:29] | No, I mean I think that we should destroy the box, | 不 我是说 我们还是摧毁黑盒吧 |
[05:31] | not peek inside it. | 而不是一窥究竟 |
[05:33] | Cracking the box | 只有破解黑盒 |
[05:34] | is the only way to get ahead of Percy. | 才能让我们抢在珀西的前头 |
[05:35] | If I have to wait for him to brief me on Sparrow, | 如果我等他告诉我麻雀行动的事 |
[05:37] | then I think it’ll be too late. | 那就太迟了吧 |
[05:40] | Hey, what’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[05:42] | When you told me that you… | 当你告诉我 |
[05:44] | found the third guardian… | 你找到了第三个守护者 |
[05:48] | I got all excited. | 我很激动 |
[05:50] | I thought… | 我觉得 |
[05:53] | we’re halfway to taking Percy down, and… | 我们已经快扳倒珀西了 然后… |
[05:58] | Yeah. | 继续 |
[06:00] | – And then- – And then what? | -然后 -然后什么 |
[06:02] | We live happily ever after | 我们就能从此过上 |
[06:05] | in domestic bliss? | 牛郎织女般的生活了吗 |
[06:07] | Stupid, right? | 很傻很天真吧 |
[06:11] | It’s noon. I better get going. | 中午了 我得走了 |
[06:15] | I’m running out of time. | 我时间不多了 |
[06:21] | 宾夕法尼亚州 普莱恩维尤 倒计时4小时13分 | |
[06:37] | 戴娜・温特斯 | |
[06:39] | 守护者:戴娜・温特斯 | |
[06:39] | 位置:福克斯波罗大街70号 | |
[06:41] | 位置:福克斯波罗大街70号 | |
[07:37] | What the hell are you doing in my house? | 你在我的房子里做什么 |
[07:46] | Where’s the woman? | 女主人在哪里 |
[07:50] | Who? | 谁 |
[07:51] | The woman who lives here. Dana Winters. | 住在这里的女人 戴娜・温特斯 |
[07:53] | I swear, I have no idea who that is. | 我发誓 我真不知道你说的是谁 |
[07:55] | Been here for the last year on my own. | 我一个人在这住一年了 |
[07:57] | Then where’s the signal coming from? | 那信号是哪里来的 |
[07:59] | What signal? | 什么信号 |
[08:11] | We got a problem. | 我们遇到了点麻烦 |
[08:12] | I’m sitting outside the guardian’s house right now. | 我现在在守护者的房子外面 |
[08:14] | Did she spot you? | 她发现你了吗 |
[08:16] | No, but I don’t think we’re gonna | 没有 但是我觉得 |
[08:18] | be able to pull this off in time. | 我们无法及时完成这个任务了 |
[08:20] | I’m reading she’s in close proximity | 我这边查到 她现在就在 |
[08:21] | to her house right now. | 她的房子附近 |
[08:24] | I know…I’ve got her tracker in my hand. | 我知道 她的追踪器现在就在我手上 |
[08:30] | I just don’t know where she is. | 只是不知道她人在哪里 |
[08:36] | 宾夕法尼亚州 普莱恩维尤 倒计时3小时42分 | |
[08:36] | Pretty clever on Winters’ end. | 温特斯很聪明 |
[08:38] | Percy checks her tracker, | 如果珀西查看她的追踪器 |
[08:39] | looks like she’s in town, | 就会让她看起来还在城里 |
[08:40] | living at her appointed residence. | 住在指定的住所 |
[08:42] | For all we know, she’s sitting on some beach in the tropics. | 说不定她正在热带地区的某海滩晒太阳呢 |
[08:46] | Look, we have to scrap this mission. | 听着 我们得放弃这次行动 |
[08:48] | The clock is ticking, | 时间紧迫 |
[08:48] | and I need to get to Plainview for appearances. | 我得前往并现身于普莱恩维尤 |
[08:51] | Maybe we can go to dinner. | 也许我们能共进晚餐 |
[08:52] | Right before I tell Percy his guardian’s gone. | 然后我再告诉珀西 他的守护者跑路了 |
[08:55] | Unless we don’t. | 或者我们不必如此 |
[08:57] | What if she’s still here? | 如果她还在这里呢 |
[08:59] | What are you saying? | 此话怎讲 |
[09:02] | You think she removed the tracker | 你觉得她去除了追踪器 |
[09:03] | and stayed in Plainview? | 还待在普莱恩维尤吗 |
[09:05] | Just hear me out. | 听我说完 |
[09:07] | All the black boxes are kept at banks, right? | 所有的黑盒都存在银行里 对吧 |
[09:08] | Guardian protocol. | 守护者的行动惯例 |
[09:10] | There are three banks in Plainview. | 普莱恩维尤有三家银行 |
[09:12] | Only one of them has safety deposit boxes. | 其中只有一家有保险箱 |
[09:14] | Where you going with this? | 你有何打算 |
[09:15] | Hurry up and get down here. | 快点过来 |
[09:17] | I’ve got a plan to flush her out. | 我有一计能把她逼出来 |
[09:26] | Nathan. | 内森 |
[09:28] | I’ve been waiting for you to get back in town. | 你一直在等着你回城 |
[09:30] | Look… | 听着 |
[09:32] | I know you’re in trouble. | 我知道你身陷困境 |
[09:34] | And you’re stuck in some kind of insane job | 你被某种疯狂的工作缠住了 |
[09:36] | that makes you miserable. | 那使你痛苦不堪 |
[09:37] | – But I can help. – Okay, wait. | -但我能帮你 -等一下 |
[09:39] | No, no, just hear me out, okay? | 不 不 听我说完 好吗 |
[09:40] | My buddy Brian lives in San Francisco. | 我好友布赖恩住在旧金山 |
[09:42] | And he’s got a guest house on his property. | 他拥有一家宾馆 |
[09:44] | It’s nice, private. | 很不错的地方 很隐蔽 |
[09:46] | He’s cool with you crashing there | 他不介意你暂住在那里 |
[09:47] | until you settle into the city. | 直到你在那安顿下来 |
[09:51] | Nathan, I already have a plan to get away. | 内森 我已经有了逃跑的计划 |
[09:53] | But once I’m gone, the people I work for… | 但如果我走了 我为之效命的人 |
[09:56] | They’ll come looking for me, and you can’t be here | 他们会来找我 而他们来时 |
[09:58] | when they do. | 你不能待在这里 |
[09:59] | Wait, so now I’m the one that needs to go? | 等等 这么说我也要逃跑吗 |
[10:01] | Yes. | 是的 |
[10:02] | And San Francisco won’t be far enough. | 而且逃到旧金山是远远不够的 |
[10:05] | What? | 什么 |
[10:07] | They know I care about you, | 他们知道我在乎你 |
[10:08] | – and they could hurt you. – Who is “They”? | -他们会伤害你的 -“他们”是谁 |
[10:11] | Why don’t you just talk to me like a normal person for once, | 为什么你不能像正常人那样跟我说一次话呢 |
[10:13] | and tell me what the hell’s going on? | 告诉我到底是出了什么事 |
[10:14] | Because… you already know too much, okay? | 因为你已经知道得太多了 |
[10:17] | I’m trying to protect you. | 我在努力保护你 |
[10:18] | From the mob, right? | 不受黑帮威胁 对吧 |
[10:20] | That’s who we’re talking about here. | 就是你要躲避的人 |
[10:22] | What? No! | 什么 不是的 |
[10:24] | Okay, come on. That guy Michael, | 拜托 那个叫迈克尔的家伙 |
[10:25] | He’s definitely connected. | 肯定和他脱不了干系 |
[10:26] | You owe money or something, right? | 你欠了什么债 对吗 |
[10:28] | They are government assassins, Nathan. | 他们是政府的杀手 内森 |
[10:32] | And they will kill you. | 他们会杀了你的 |
[10:35] | And they will erase any evidence that you were ever here. | 并会抹去你曾在这里的所有证据 |
[10:43] | If you wanted to end things… | 如果你想分手… |
[10:46] | you could have just said so. | 你直接说出来就好了 |
[10:55] | Life on the outside can be difficult. | 在外面生活绝非易事 |
[10:57] | Some agents find it challenging | 一些特工会发现 |
[11:00] | to balance their Division duties | 他们很难保持”组织”赋予的职责 |
[11:01] | with their civilian cover. | 和自己的假身份之间的平衡 |
[11:06] | I’m…sure I’ll be fine. | 我确定自己会没事的 |
[11:09] | Long as I remember Division always comes first. | 只要我牢记”组织”永远是第一位 |
[11:11] | Well, just the same, | 还有 |
[11:13] | now that you and Alex are on better terms, | 现在你和艾丽克丝关系有所缓和 |
[11:15] | I’d like you to use her as a resource. | 我希望你可以充分利用她 |
[11:17] | She could be a valuable touchstone for you | 在你的过渡期 她对于你来说 |
[11:19] | during this transition. | 是很有用的自我检验标尺 |
[11:21] | Couldn’t hurt, I guess. | 有利无害吧 |
[11:23] | To be honest, | 说实话 |
[11:24] | I am a little nervous to get back out there. | 要回到的外面世界 我有点紧张 |
[11:27] | We don’t have to fear the outside world, Jaden. | 我们没必要恐惧外面的世界 杰登 |
[11:31] | They have to fear us. | 是他们应该害怕我们才对 |
[11:36] | 埃文斯顿互助银行 倒计时3小时 | |
[11:38] | 埃文斯顿互助银行 倒计时2小时59分 | |
[11:53] | On the floor please! | 全部趴下 |
[11:56] | Gimme that. | 把枪给我 |
[12:01] | Empty the safe. | 把保险箱的钱全部拿出来 |
[12:04] | Fill the bag! | 装进袋子里 |
[13:29] | 已找到守护者 尽快与我联系 | |
[13:42] | 梅塔莫拉路 倒计时2小时25分 | |
[15:13] | I don’t believe this. | 真是难以置信 |
[15:41] | 湖景餐厅 倒计时1小时 | |
[15:43] | 湖景餐厅 倒计时59分 | |
[15:52] | Well, this is unbelievable. | 真是难以置信 |
[15:54] | I know. | 是啊 |
[15:56] | Ice cream? | 来点冰激凌吗 |
[16:00] | We have less than an hour before I have to call Percy, | 还有不足一小时 我就得打电话给珀西 |
[16:02] | and what am I supposed to tell him? | 我该怎么跟他说呢 |
[16:04] | The guardian adopted a family? | 说守护者做了人家后妈了 |
[16:05] | Send in the cleaners? | 让他派清除者来吗 |
[16:07] | No. | 不行 |
[16:08] | Nikita, all we have to do is grab that black box. | 尼基塔 我们只要弄到黑盒就行了 |
[16:10] | And when Percy finds it’s gone, | 当珀西发现黑盒没了 |
[16:11] | he’ll kill Dana and the cop and his son along with her. | 他会把戴娜连同那个警察还有他的孩子一起除掉 |
[16:14] | Well, we’re not in the guardian protection program. | 我们不需要负责守护者的安危 |
[16:16] | We are now. There’s civilians involved. | 现在需要了 这关系到了普通市民的生命 |
[16:18] | Michael, if Percy didn’t order this investigation, | 迈克尔 要是珀西没有下令做这个调查 |
[16:22] | she could have flown under the radar for years. | 她本可以瞒天过海好多年 |
[16:24] | And the only reason he ordered it was because of me. | 而这一切皆因我而起 |
[16:27] | We get them out… | 我们帮他们脱身 |
[16:29] | They’re gonna spend the rest of their lives | 他们的余生都要 |
[16:30] | looking over their shoulders. | 小心翼翼地活着 |
[16:31] | Worse ways to live. | 还有更糟的生活方式 |
[16:33] | Meaning what? | 此话怎讲 |
[16:36] | Apart…alone. | 亲人分离… 形单影只 |
[16:38] | That’s two. | 那是总共两种情况了 |
[16:39] | I know. | 了解 |
[16:45] | Look, the way we live, | 对于我们的生活方式 |
[16:48] | I…try not to to spend too much time | 我试着不让自己花太多时间 |
[16:51] | thinking about the future. | 来思考我们的未来 |
[16:52] | I know that too. | 这点我也了解 |
[16:56] | Look, Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[16:59] | We can help her. | 我们可以帮助她 |
[17:01] | You have an hour before you have to call in. | 你还有一个小时才汇报情况 |
[17:04] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:06] | If she takes her help. | 那取决于她是否愿意合作了 |
[17:08] | Remember, she’s a guardian. | 别忘了 她是一名守护者 |
[17:09] | It’s not like we could just show up on her doorstep. | 我们不能贸然出现在她家门前 |
[17:15] | – Hey. – Hi. | -嗨 -你好 |
[17:16] | Evenin’. You folks lost? | 晚上好 你们迷路了吗 |
[17:19] | No, actually, we just, uh, | 不是的 实际上 |
[17:21] | moved in around the corner. | 我们刚刚搬进附近的房子 |
[17:22] | We figured we’d get to know some of our neighbors. | 我们觉得该和邻居们认识一下 |
[17:25] | Hope you don’t mind us stopping by like this. | 希望你不介意我们这样贸然登门 |
[17:26] | Charlie, who is it? | 查理 是谁 |
[17:32] | Hi. It’s great to meet you guys. | 你好 很高兴认识你们 |
[17:34] | Yeah, this is Dana. | 她是戴娜 |
[17:36] | I’m sorry, is this a bad time? | 抱歉 是不是我们来的不是时候 |
[17:38] | Because we can– | 因为我们可以… |
[17:39] | We could come back another night. | 我们可以改日拜访 |
[17:42] | No. No. | 不 不必 |
[17:44] | Uh, come on in. | 请进 |
[17:45] | I’m sure there’s enough pot roast to go around. | 炖肉应该足够我们一起分享的 |
[17:53] | This is some pot roast. | 这是顶级的炖肉 |
[17:55] | Delicious. | 味道一级棒 |
[17:56] | Yeah, if you don’t mind raping the planet for it. | 是啊 反正你不介意为尝此美味而蹂躏这个星球 |
[17:58] | Eddie. | 埃迪 |
[17:59] | I can’t believe we’re still eating red meat | 真无法相信 我们还在吃红肉 |
[18:00] | when cow farming is– | 要知道现在养牛业… |
[18:01] | Sit down and eat. | 坐下吃饭 |
[18:02] | Our guests aren’t interested in your views. | 我们的客人对你的观点没兴趣 |
[18:07] | She is. | 她感兴趣 |
[18:12] | Busted. | 被抓到了 |
[18:13] | See? | 你瞧 |
[18:15] | I think it’s a choice that people should make on their own, though. | 尽管我觉得人们有自己选择的权利 |
[18:17] | But thank you. | 但还是谢谢你了 |
[18:19] | If you’re a vegetarian, | 如果你是素食主义者 |
[18:20] | – I’d be happy to get you something else. – No, I’m fine. | -我可以给你弄些其他吃的 -不用了 |
[18:21] | I’ve got a salad and all these sides. | 我吃了沙拉和所有的配菜 |
[18:24] | So I’m good. | 我吃饱了 |
[18:27] | So how–how long have you guys been together? | 你们俩在一起多久了 |
[18:30] | They shacked up after my real mom died. | 我亲生母亲一死 他俩就同居了 |
[18:32] | Eddie! | 埃迪 |
[18:33] | That’s enough. | 别再闹了 |
[18:41] | Ellen passed when he was still a toddler. | 他还年幼时 艾伦就去世了 |
[18:44] | I did the single dad thing for a while, | 我当了一段时间的单亲父亲 |
[18:46] | until I pulled this one over for speeding. | 直到我拦下了这位超速行驶的女士 |
[18:49] | And our first date on the shooting range | 而我们第一次约会就在射击场 |
[18:51] | sealed the deal. | 缘定三生 |
[18:54] | How long ago was that now? | 大约多久之前的事了 |
[18:56] | Almost two years. | 差不多两年了 |
[18:58] | I keep threatening to drag her down to city hall | 为了拖她进市政厅 娶她为妻 |
[19:00] | and make her an honest woman. | 我可没少胁迫她 |
[19:03] | So how long have you two been married? | 那么你们俩结婚多久了 |
[19:05] | – Two–two months? – Two months. Yeah, yeah. | -两…两个月 -两个月 是啊 |
[19:07] | But we’ve-we’ve been in love… | 但我们彼此已相爱… |
[19:09] | forever. Yeah. | 恒久远了 没错 |
[19:11] | – So newlyweds? – Yes. | -是新婚燕尔吧 -是的 |
[19:13] | – Congratulations. – Thank you. | -恭喜你们 -谢谢 |
[19:15] | So how long till you start poppin’ out the rug rats? | 那还要多久开始造人呀 |
[19:19] | Um, we’re… | 我们… |
[19:21] | Taking things slow. | 我们还不急着要孩子 |
[19:24] | Dana, is there a restroom? | 戴娜 洗手间怎么走 |
[19:31] | – I will show you. – Great. | -我带你去吧 -太好了 |
[19:33] | And I’ll keep the men entertained. | 那我就继续陪这爷俩聊天 |
[19:47] | Why are you doing this? | 你们为什么要这样做 |
[19:48] | We don’t have a lot of time. Listen to me. | 时间紧迫 先听我说 |
[19:50] | Percy’s unleashing his inner psycho. | 珀西最近气急败坏 |
[19:52] | He’s lost two of his black boxes. | 他损失了两个黑盒 |
[19:53] | I got the alert. If that’s all you’re after, | 我听说了 如果你们只是为此而来 |
[19:55] | You should have left my family alone. | 就不该把我的家人牵扯进来 |
[19:57] | Division would have found you out sooner or later. | “组织”迟早会找到你 |
[19:58] | – No, I had a plan. – What plan was that? | -我自有打算 -你打算怎样 |
[20:00] | Plant your tracker on a townie? | 把你的追踪器放在别人身上吗 |
[20:02] | What was that gonna buy you? A minute? | 这能给你争取多少时间 一分钟吗 |
[20:04] | Maybe an hour max? | 最多一个小时 |
[20:05] | That’s all I need. | 这就足够了 |
[20:06] | To do what? | 够你干什么 |
[20:08] | To run or to tell Charlie the truth? | 够你亡命天涯还是告诉查理真相 |
[20:12] | When were you planning on doing that? | 你们从什么时候起有这个打算的 |
[20:16] | I just… | 我只是 |
[20:17] | I needed more time. | 我还需要些时间 |
[20:20] | If I told him who I was, I might lose them both. | 如果我告诉他真相 也许会失去他们 |
[20:22] | You might lose them both now. | 但你现在随时都可能失去他们 |
[20:32] | Listen… I’m here to help you. | 听着 我是来帮你的 |
[20:38] | What is… | 那… |
[20:40] | Michael, is he still Division? | 迈克尔呢 他还是”组织”的人吧 |
[20:44] | It’s complicated, all right? | 一言难尽 |
[20:47] | What’s in this for you? | 那你想要什么 |
[20:49] | I want the black box. | 我要黑盒 |
[20:51] | But not until I get you and your family out of here. | 但首先要帮你和你家人逃走 |
[20:53] | Why should I believe you? | 我凭什么相信你 |
[20:56] | Because, once upon a time… | 因为 曾几何时 |
[21:00] | I was like you. | 我跟你一样 |
[21:02] | I could have told the truth. | 我本可以告诉他真相的 |
[21:05] | And I should have. | 也应该告诉他 |
[21:06] | But I didn’t. | 但我没有 |
[21:09] | I lost everything. | 最后失去了一切 |
[21:14] | You still have a chance at a real life. | 你还有机会过普通人的生活 |
[21:17] | But not until you come clean. | 但前提是你得对他坦白一切 |
[21:33] | Listen, I… | 听我说 |
[21:34] | – What? – What nothing. | -什么 -没什么 |
[21:36] | What are you doing here? | 你来干嘛 |
[21:38] | Just moved into my new place. | 我刚搬到新家 |
[21:39] | It was only like ten minutes away, so… | 离这儿只有十分钟路程 所以… |
[21:42] | Figured I’d stop by. | 就想顺便过来看看 |
[21:46] | My neck is killing me, by the way. | 我脖子疼死了 |
[21:49] | I got this ringing in my ear. | 还有耳鸣 |
[21:51] | How long does it take for all that to go away? | 得多久才能消停啊 |
[21:54] | Well, you should feel better by tomorrow. | 明天就会感觉好很多 |
[21:58] | These apartments are so big. | 这些公寓可真够大的 |
[22:01] | I can’t get over it. | 我还真适应不了 |
[22:04] | How long did you wait to try out your credit card? | 你出来多久才开始用信用卡的 |
[22:06] | Listen, Jaden, I’m a little– | 听着 杰登 我现在有点… |
[22:08] | I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道 抱歉 |
[22:10] | I should have called. | 我该提前打你电话的 |
[22:12] | I’ve been meaning to tell you, | 我一直想告诉你 |
[22:14] | what you did for me in switzerland… | 在瑞士时你为我做的一切 |
[22:18] | I just want to say thank you. | 我感激不尽 |
[22:20] | You’d have done the same for me. | 换了你 你也会那样做的 |
[22:25] | You left your stuff at my place. | 你有东西落在我家了 |
[22:29] | Uh, hey. I’m Jaden. | 你好 我是杰登 |
[22:31] | One of Alex’s coworkers. | 艾丽克丝的同事 |
[22:33] | Another government assassin. | 又一个政府杀手 |
[22:35] | Awesome. | 帅呆了 |
[22:44] | My time is up. I need to call in. | 时间到了 我得跟珀西汇报了 |
[22:45] | – So call in. – And say what? | -那就汇报啊 -怎么说 |
[22:47] | Whatever I tell Percy has to stand up to verification, | 我汇报给珀西的情况必须经得起推敲 |
[22:49] | Otherwise, he’s gonna think we’re involved. | 否则他肯定会怀疑我俩串通一气 |
[22:51] | We stick to the original plan. | 我们按原计划行事 |
[22:52] | The original plan is blown. | 原计划已经失败了 |
[22:54] | No, Dana’s agreed to run. | 不 戴娜同意逃走了 |
[22:56] | All she has to do is tell Charlie the truth, | 她现在要做的就是告诉查理真相 |
[22:58] | get him on board, then you and I get the black box. | 让他入伙 然后我们一起去拿黑匣子 |
[23:00] | What? Get Charlie on board | 什么 让查理入伙 |
[23:02] | about going on the run with his kid? | 带着他的儿子一起逃命吗 |
[23:03] | That is gonna take a lot of time, | 这得花费不少时间 |
[23:04] | and we’re all out of time. | 我们可没剩多少时间了 |
[23:09] | Here’s her tracker. | 这是她的追踪器 |
[23:12] | Nikita… | 尼基塔 |
[23:20] | The guardian’s gone offline. | 守护者无法追踪了 |
[23:29] | Michael, reassure me. | 迈克尔 我希望是好消息 |
[23:31] | I’m afraid I can’t, sir. | 恐怕不是的 长官 |
[23:32] | Winters’ tracker’s offline and she’s gone M.I.A. | 温特斯的追踪器显示脱机 她失踪了 |
[23:36] | Nikita’s on the ground and she’s after the box. | 尼基塔也在这里找黑盒 |
[23:38] | I need a strike team here. | 我需要突击队支援 |
[23:40] | Immediately. | 越快越好 |
[23:54] | I was perfectly fine before you came along. | 遇到你之前我一切都很顺心 |
[23:56] | Put my kid in danger! | 置我孩子于险境之中 |
[23:58] | They’ve been out there for half an hour. | 他们吵了半小时了 |
[24:00] | Team’s on its way. | 突击队随时都可能到达 |
[24:03] | She’s just turning his entire world upside down. | 他的生活正被她彻底颠覆 |
[24:06] | Give ’em a second. | 给他们点时间吧 |
[24:17] | I can’t imagine what you’re feeling, | 你做何感想我无法感同身受 |
[24:20] | but I know that’s the hardest thing | 但对于戴娜来说 向你坦白 |
[24:22] | Dana’s ever had to do. | 实属不易 |
[24:23] | What, other than killing? | 是吗 比杀人还难吗 |
[24:24] | Or doesn’t that bother you people? | 你们不会为此良心不安吗 |
[24:26] | It does, believe me, it does. | 我们会 相信我 会 |
[24:28] | Yeah, and lying? | 是吗 那撒谎呢 |
[24:29] | I guess they teach you that too. | 他们肯定也教这个吧 |
[24:31] | It’s not like we had a choice. | 我们别无选择 |
[24:32] | She had a choice. | 但她曾经有得选 |
[24:33] | She could have chosen to stay out of my damn life. | 她一开始就不该闯入我的生活 |
[24:36] | She loves you. | 她爱你 |
[24:39] | She thought it was worth the risk. | 她甘愿为爱铤而走险 |
[24:41] | Yeah, maybe to her. | 对她而言也许是 |
[24:43] | If she’d asked you… | 如果她问你 |
[24:45] | What would you have said? | 你会怎么回答 |
[24:47] | I’m a police officer, for god’s sake. | 看在上帝的份上 我可是警察 |
[24:50] | Try to work it out. | 好好想想吧 |
[24:54] | It’s not just us. There’s Eddie. | 这不只是我们俩的事 还有艾迪 |
[24:57] | You expect me to sit him down and tell him | 难道要我让他坐下来并告诉他 |
[24:58] | that his future stepmother’s a trained killer? | 他未来的继母是个训练有素的杀手吗 |
[25:03] | Just please… talk to her. | 拜托 好好跟她谈谈 |
[25:17] | Eddie! | 艾迪 |
[25:21] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[25:23] | He heard us talking about you. | 他听到我们谈你的事了 |
[25:26] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[25:27] | Charlie, I’m sorry. This is all my fault. | 查理 我很抱歉 这全是我的错 |
[25:29] | Let me go find him. | 我去找他 |
[25:30] | Division team’s on the way. | “组织”的突击队随时都可能到 |
[25:32] | We don’t have a lot of time then. | 我们时间不多了 |
[25:34] | I’m gonna head to the bank, grab the black box. | 我先去银行取黑盒 |
[25:35] | Michael, you rendezvous with the Division team. | 迈克尔 你先去跟突击队碰头 |
[25:37] | Keep them at bay. | 牵制住他们 |
[25:38] | Dana and Charlie, you know the town best. | 戴娜和查理 你们对这里最熟了 |
[25:41] | Get in separate cars. Go and find him. | 分头开车去找他吧 |
[25:42] | When you do, | 找到他后 |
[25:43] | get out of here as fast as you can. | 以最快速度离开这里 |
[25:49] | So you knocked boots with the guy…Fine. | 你跟他上床倒没什么 |
[25:52] | But it looks like you let your guard down | 但貌似你的嘴 |
[25:53] | along with your pants. | 比裤腰带还松 |
[25:54] | Jaden, relax. He was joking. | 杰登 别紧张 他只是在开玩笑 |
[25:57] | Seemed more like he was pissed. | 但我觉得他更像是在生气 |
[25:59] | What went down between you two? | 你们俩之间到底怎么了 |
[26:01] | Nothing you need to worry about. | 没什么需要担心的 |
[26:04] | So it was serious? | 这么说你俩是认真的 |
[26:05] | No. He wanted it to be. | 不 但他是 |
[26:07] | But I told him to leave me alone. | 我就叫他离我远点儿 |
[26:09] | That I knew some dangerous people, | 我说我有些不好惹的朋友 |
[26:10] | and that he should stay away. | 让他最好别来烦我 |
[26:12] | Have you told Michael? | 那你告诉迈克尔了吗 |
[26:13] | Why would I? | 为什么要告诉他 |
[26:15] | We should call it in. | 我们应该上报 |
[26:16] | Get it on record that surfer boy | 把这位帅哥记录在案 |
[26:17] | might know a little too much. | 他可能知道的有点多 |
[26:18] | It’ll take, like, two seconds. | 两秒钟就搞定了 |
[26:20] | – Stop. – What are you doing? | -别 -你要干嘛 |
[26:23] | There is no reason to call. | 没有必要上报 |
[26:25] | What are you doing. Let go! | 你要干嘛 放手 |
[26:27] | I’m not gonna end up with my ass in a sling. | 我可不想落个悲惨的下场 |
[26:29] | Well, neither am I! | 我也不想 |
[26:30] | You are hiding something. | 你是有事情瞒着我 |
[26:32] | Whatever it is, you’re not taking me down with you. | 无论是什么事 都别想把我拉下水 |
[27:09] | Hey, what is going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[27:45] | Nathan. | 内森 |
[27:46] | Nathan. Hey, Nathan. | 内森 内森 |
[27:49] | I need you to go. | 你快走 |
[27:53] | What about you? What are you gonna do? | 你呢 你怎么办 |
[27:54] | I’ll be fine. | 我不会有事的 |
[27:55] | I’ll be fine. | 我不会有事的 |
[27:57] | Okay, I need you… to pack as fast as you can. | 现在你赶紧去收拾东西 越快越好 |
[28:01] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[28:04] | I need you to go, please? | 拜托你快走 |
[28:08] | Who are you? | 你到底是什么人 |
[28:10] | Please leave now! | 快走 |
[28:19] | Hello? | 喂 |
[28:20] | Nikita, thank god. | 尼基塔 谢天谢地 |
[28:21] | Um, I need your help. | 快帮帮我 |
[28:23] | – What’s wrong? – Jaden, she, um… | -怎么了 -杰登她… |
[28:27] | She came over, and we got in an argument, | 她来我家了 我们起了争执 |
[28:29] | And then it had happened so fast. | 事情发生得太快了 |
[28:31] | And she tried to kill me. | 她想杀了我 |
[28:32] | Alex, slow down. Where’s Jaden now? | 艾丽克丝 慢点说 杰登现在在哪里 |
[28:38] | She’s dead. Shot. | 她被我开枪打死了 |
[28:46] | And, Nikita, the body is here, | 尼基塔 尸体还在这里 |
[28:47] | and I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[28:48] | Call Division. Tell them the truth. | 打电话把真相告诉”组织” |
[28:50] | Say that Jaden attacked you, and you were defending yourself. | 就说杰登袭击你 杀她是自卫 |
[28:53] | They’ll send a cleaner to deal with the body. | 他们会派一名清除者去处理尸体 |
[28:55] | Call me when the cleaner leaves. | 清除者走后再给我打电话 |
[29:05] | I need to report an incident. | 我要报告一件事 |
[29:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:23] | Gentlemen… welcome to Plainview. | 先生们 欢迎来到普莱恩维尤 |
[29:26] | Our mission here is to salvage the black box | 此次行动的目的是夺回黑盒 |
[29:29] | and find Nikita. | 并找到尼基塔 |
[29:31] | If we can avoid causing a scene in the process, | 在此次行动过程中我们要尽量 |
[29:32] | all the better. | 低调行事为好 |
[29:34] | What’s the last intel you have on Nikita’s position? | 尼基塔最近一次现身在哪里 |
[29:36] | Workin’ on that as we speak. | 正在寻找中 此刻 |
[29:39] | Throwing a net over the whole town. | 我正在对全镇展开全面搜查 |
[29:41] | Every phone, camera, and computer be mine. | 所有电话 电子眼和电脑都逃不过我的监控 |
[29:47] | Our priority is the box. | 我们的首要目标是黑盒 |
[29:49] | We head to the bank first. | 我们要先去银行 |
[30:20] | 一条新信息 来自迈克尔 | |
[30:22] | 埃迪在绿街的 五金店 | |
[30:50] | Sure you wanna be doing that? | 这么做不太好吧 |
[30:53] | You’re not gonna call the cops, are you? | 你不会报警的 对吧 |
[30:55] | Well, I can’t make any promises, | 这我可不敢保证 |
[30:56] | but tell me what the plan is. | 但你可以把计划告诉我 |
[30:59] | Grab a greyhound bus to the nearest city | 坐长途汽车到最近的一座城市 |
[31:01] | and then what? | 然后呢 |
[31:02] | Start a vegan punk band? | 组一个素食朋克乐队吗 |
[31:04] | Sounds better than staying in this crappy town | 总比和我爸以及他的疯子女友 |
[31:05] | with my dad and his psycho girlfriend. | 待在这个破地方强 |
[31:09] | True. | 没错 |
[31:10] | Wanna know how psycho she is? | 想知道她有多疯狂吗 |
[31:12] | There’s a bunch of bad guys out there, looking to kill her, | 有一群坏蛋正在追杀她 |
[31:14] | and instead of running, she’s looking for you. | 她非但没有逃跑 反而在四处找你 |
[31:17] | What a psycho. | 真是个疯子 |
[31:19] | She’s probably trying to erase the evidence. | 她大概是想销毁证据 |
[31:20] | She cares about you. | 她很关心你 |
[31:22] | And your dad. | 还有你爸爸 |
[31:27] | Look, my mom wasn’t my real mom, either. | 我的妈妈也不是我的亲生母亲 |
[31:29] | I grew up in a foster home. | 我在一个寄养家庭长大 |
[31:31] | But she loved me… | 但是她很爱我… |
[31:33] | from the day she met me till the day she died. | 从我们见面的第一天起直到她去世 |
[31:38] | I know it’s hard for you to understand this right now, | 我知道你现在很难理解这些道理 |
[31:40] | but when you find people like that, | 但当你遇到爱你的人时 |
[31:43] | you gotta hold on with everything you got. | 一定要珍惜与他们相处的每分每秒 |
[31:59] | Where’s Nikita? | 尼基塔在哪里 |
[32:01] | Black box is gone. We were too late. | 黑盒不见了 我们来晚了 |
[32:04] | Hold that thought. | 这个话题稍后再聊 |
[32:05] | Just got a voiceprint match on Dana Winters. | 我找到了与戴娜・温特斯匹配的声音 |
[32:09] | She used a CB radio | 她曾用民用波段无线电 |
[32:10] | to contact local law enforcement. | 与当地执法部门联系过 |
[32:13] | Said she was on Main Street and Oak. | 说自己在主街和橡树街的交叉口 |
[32:15] | That is less than a mile from the bank. | 离银行不到一英里 |
[32:22] | Nothing on Main. | 主街没有发现 |
[32:38] | Agent Winters, | 温特斯特工 |
[32:40] | why haven’t you answered your phone? | 你为什么不接电话 |
[32:41] | It was damaged. | 电话坏掉了 |
[32:42] | Why were you talking to local law enforcement? | 你为什么要和当地执法部门通话 |
[32:45] | I was using them to search for Nikita. | 我在利用他们寻找尼基塔 |
[32:47] | Do you know where she is? | 你知道她在哪里吗 |
[32:47] | I haven’t seen her since she attacked me, | 自从遭她袭击后就没见过她了 |
[32:49] | but I figured she’d make a play for the black box, | 但我认为她处心积虑地想搞到黑盒 |
[32:52] | So I told the police that she’s behind the hit on the bank. | 所以我告诉警察她是银行袭击案的主谋 |
[32:56] | Guys, you’re not gonna believe this. | 伙计们 这简直太不可思议了 |
[32:58] | My facial recog scan just got a match on Nikita. | 我通过面部识别扫描系统找到了尼基塔 |
[33:01] | I picked it up on a security cam feed | 她出现在一家当地五金店的 |
[33:03] | at a local hardware store. | 监控录像里 |
[33:05] | Looks like she’s in there right now with some kid. | 她貌似正和一个孩子在一起 |
[33:26] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[33:27] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[33:49] | Hold your fire! | 停火 |
[33:50] | I said hold your fire! | 我让你们停火 |
[33:52] | There’s no way out. We got her pinned. | 她无路可逃了 被我们牵制住了 |
[34:12] | It’s gonna be okay. | 没事的 |
[34:13] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[34:15] | I thought you said you didn’t make any promises. | 你不是说你不敢保证吗 |
[34:16] | Well, this one, I intend to keep, all right, punk? | 我会信守这个诺言的 朋克小子 |
[34:24] | I’ll give you the black box if you let the kid go! | 你把孩子放了 我就把黑盒给你们 |
[34:26] | He’s innocent. | 他是无辜的 |
[34:28] | That’s fine. | 没问题 |
[34:30] | Let him go. Then we’ll deal with the box. | 放他出来 然后我们再处理黑盒的问题 |
[34:31] | It’s a trap. | 那是个陷阱 |
[34:32] | We don’t need to add a dead civilian to this mess. | 局势够乱了 没必要再牺牲无辜市民 |
[34:34] | Even Nikita knows that. | 连尼基塔都懂这个道理 |
[34:36] | Be careful. Okay? | 小心点 好吗 |
[34:57] | Nikita! | 尼基塔 |
[34:59] | Come out, now! | 马上给我出来 |
[35:01] | What? What are you doing? | 你想干什么 |
[35:02] | She’s not gonna sacrifice him. | 她不会扔下他不管的 |
[35:03] | He’s our ticket to the black box and Nikita. | 他能帮我们把黑盒和尼基塔搞到手 |
[35:09] | Nikita, you’re gonna come out with the black box | 尼基塔 赶紧带着黑盒出来 |
[35:12] | and let us restrain you. | 让我们把你绑起来 |
[35:14] | Or I blow this kid’s brains all over the street. | 不然我会把这个孩子打得脑浆四溅 |
[35:17] | I’m counting to three. | 我数到三 |
[35:20] | One! | 一 |
[35:23] | Two! | 二 |
[36:07] | Who else was here? | 当时房间里还有谁 |
[36:09] | It was just Jaden and me. | 只有杰登和我两个人 |
[36:12] | Which of you wears aftershave? | 那怎么有须后水的味道 |
[36:15] | I was lighting a candle | 我点了一根蜡烛 |
[36:17] | to…calm myself down. | 来… 镇定情绪 |
[36:20] | Something Amanda taught me. | 这是阿曼达教我的 |
[36:21] | – Was Jaden drinking? – What? | -杰登喝酒了吗 -什么 |
[36:23] | Did she consume any alcohol | 就你所知 |
[36:25] | in the last four hours, to your knowledge? | 她在过去的四小时里摄入过酒精吗 |
[36:27] | I don’t… | 我不… |
[36:29] | No, I don’t think so. | 没有 我认为没有 |
[36:32] | The muscle relaxant makes them easy to maneuver, | 肌肉松弛剂会使尸体更易操纵 |
[36:34] | but it also flushes out any internal toxins through the pores. | 但同时也会使体内毒素从毛孔渗透出来 |
[36:38] | I don’t like the smell of alcohol. | 我讨厌酒精的味道 |
[36:53] | You’ll need to report in. | 你要回去报告一下 |
[36:54] | Amanda wants a full debrief. | 阿曼达要听你作完整的简报 |
[37:04] | This blood sample will give you access. | 你用这份血样就可以开启黑盒了 |
[37:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:13] | You know, before you came, I was trapped. | 在你出现之前 我身处困境 |
[37:15] | Stuck between two worlds and afraid to… | 在两个世界之间挣扎 害怕… |
[37:18] | walk away from either one. | 摆脱任何一种身份 |
[37:21] | Now you’re in the world where you belong. | 你现在就身在属于自己的世界里了 |
[37:23] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[37:24] | You think you’ll end up in the world where you belong? | 你最终也会留在属于自己的世界里吗 |
[37:28] | Dana! | 戴娜 |
[37:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:38] | Just, uh… | 只是… |
[37:40] | When you’re out there fighting… | 当你奋力而战时 |
[37:45] | You be careful, okay? | 一定要多加小心 好吗 |
[37:47] | Okay. | 好的 |
[38:10] | I hope we can crack this thing. | 希望我们能把它破解出来 |
[38:12] | Otherwise, we have to look for new leads on Sparrow. | 不然我们就得另寻有关麻雀行动的新线索了 |
[38:15] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[38:19] | For what? | 为了什么抱歉 |
[38:25] | I can make plans for the worst-case scenario, no problem. | 我能为最坏的情况做好打算 不在话下 |
[38:30] | But when it comes to… | 但一旦提到… |
[38:32] | planning ahead for positive outcomes, | 要为积极的结果做打算 |
[38:34] | I’m just not used to that. | 我就不习惯了 |
[38:37] | It does not mean I don’t want one. | 并不是说我不想追求一个那样的结局 |
[38:41] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[38:43] | It has been a long time | 自从遇见你之后 |
[38:46] | since anything as good as you has happened in my life. | 我很久没有过如此美好的经历了 |
[39:10] | Have you heard from Alex? | 有艾丽克丝的消息吗 |
[39:12] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[39:18] | Well, your story seems to match up | 你的口供貌似与 |
[39:19] | with the geography of Jaden’s tracker this evening. | 杰登所配追踪器今晚的位置相符 |
[39:23] | But I have to say, Alex, | 但我不得不说 艾丽克丝 |
[39:25] | I’m somewhat shocked by all this. | 我对此颇感震惊 |
[39:28] | I thought you and Jaden were becoming friends. | 我还以为你和杰登会成为朋友 |
[39:33] | Jaden never wanted to be my friend. | 杰登从没想要做我的朋友 |
[39:37] | But after what happened in Switzerland, surely– | 但自从经历了瑞士的那次行动后 当然… |
[39:39] | She thought I made her look bad… | 她觉得我让她难堪了… |
[39:42] | that she couldn’t save herself. | 让大家以为她不能自救 |
[39:44] | She’s always had it in for me. | 她一直对我怀恨在心 |
[39:46] | She was just biding her time. | 她只不过是在伺机行动 |
[39:49] | Well, I suppose it makes sense that someone | 我猜对于一个想掩饰内心想法的人来说 |
[39:50] | with her psychological makeup would resent you for your help. | 对你的帮助怀恨在心 还是有道理的 |
[39:54] | You must have wounded her pride more than I imagined. | 你对她自尊心的伤害一定比我想像的更严重 |
[39:57] | Are we finished? | 谈话结束了吗 |
[40:00] | Yes. | 是的 |
[40:04] | Alex, one more thing. | 艾丽克丝 还有一件事 |
[40:08] | Are you familiar with our new cochlear implants? | 你对我们的新型耳蜗移植物熟悉吗 |
[40:12] | Division’s been developing them for some time. | “组织”对此物的开发已有一段时间了 |
[40:15] | They go in a subject’s ear, | 将其植入个体的耳朵之后 |
[40:16] | and they’re virtually undetectable. | 就几乎无法察觉到了 |
[40:18] | Even to the person they’re planted on. | 即使对被植入者也是如此 |
[40:21] | Nikita, thank god, um… | 尼基塔 谢天谢地 |
[40:23] | I need your help. | 快帮帮我 |
[40:24] | Jaden, she, um… | 杰登她… |
[40:27] | She came over, and we got in argument… | 她来我家了 我们起了争执… |
[40:29] | It happened so fast. | 事情发生得太快了 |
[40:30] | And she tried to kill me. | 她想杀了我 |
[40:38] | How much longer did you think | 你以为你的真实身份 |
[40:39] | you could hide who you really are… | 还能隐藏多久… |
[40:46] | Alexandra? | 亚历山德拉 |