时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:40] | I’m not any good at this. | 这种事我做不来 |
[00:45] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[00:48] | Things aren’t going the way that I’d planned. | 事情没能按计划进行 |
[00:52] | I need your help. | 你得帮我 |
[00:55] | Time to come in from the cold, Alex. | 你该浪子回头了 艾丽克丝 |
[00:57] | Nothing’s stopping you from walking out of there | 现在没什么能阻止你离开”组织” |
[00:59] | with me right now. | 回到我身边 |
[01:02] | Except for the fact that you’re not here. | 只是你并不在我身边 |
[01:10] | You’re the one who’s working for Division. | 为”组织”卖命的是你 |
[01:12] | I’m not the reason we have to meet like this. | 咱们以这种方式见面 原因不在我 |
[01:14] | My deal with Amanda is only about getting Sergei Semak. | 我只想利用阿曼达干掉谢尔盖·斯迈克 |
[01:18] | And the black box, right? | 还要拿到黑盒 对吧 |
[01:20] | Not gonna happen. | 你休想得手 |
[01:21] | I don’t need the black box. | 我不需要整个黑盒 |
[01:23] | I just need one file. | 我只要里面的一份文件 |
[01:26] | What are you talking about? | 你这是什么意思 |
[01:29] | I’m proposing a simple barter. | 我的交换条件很简单 |
[01:33] | Six months ago, | 六个月前 |
[01:35] | I compiled a dossier on each of my enemies, | 我为每位敌人都编制了档案 |
[01:39] | Semak included, and encrypted them all on the black box. | 并将其加密存入了黑盒 其中包括斯迈克 |
[01:43] | You mean the one you don’t have? | 就是你弄丢的那个盒子 |
[01:44] | Oh, I have it. | 从未丢过 |
[01:45] | Right here. Remember? | 存在这里 记得吗 |
[01:50] | I’ll give you everything I have on Sergei Semak | 我可以把谢尔盖·斯迈克的所有资料都给你 |
[01:53] | In exchange for… | 交换条件是… |
[01:56] | A box of Montecristo cigars. | 一盒蒙特克里斯托雪茄 |
[01:59] | And let me guess. A lighter? | 我猜你想要的其实是打火机 |
[02:02] | Amanda said no fire. | 阿曼达不准你动火 |
[02:04] | Amanda doesn’t need to know about any of this. | 这些事没必要让阿曼达知道 |
[02:09] | We’re talking about a simple trade. | 这个交易很简单 |
[02:11] | Cigars for a dossier. | 雪茄换档案 |
[02:17] | Your–your choice. | 你自己选吧 |
[02:22] | So you made a third choice. | 所以你选择了变通 |
[02:24] | Screwing Percy over is always the right choice, | 跟珀西对着干一直是最好的选择 |
[02:26] | Don’t you think? | 你不觉得吗 |
[02:27] | Well, that depends. What do I get? | 那要看你能给我什么好处 |
[02:29] | If you give me the Semak file that is on the box, | 如果你把黑盒里斯迈克的档案给我 |
[02:32] | Then I don’t have to deal with Percy and Amanda. | 那我就不必跟珀西和阿曼达打交道了 |
[02:34] | And if I don’t need them anymore– | 而一旦他们对我没有利用价值了… |
[02:36] | Then you won’t be after me. | 你也就不必追我了 |
[02:38] | How about this, Alex? | 我有个提议 艾丽克丝 |
[02:40] | Forget about revenge. | 别想着报仇了 |
[02:41] | That’s not an option anymore. | 我现在没有退路了 |
[02:43] | Division picked up chatter. | “组织”手上有我的把柄 |
[02:44] | Gogol has put out a hit on me. | 果戈理已经派人来杀我了 |
[02:46] | Nikita, please. | 尼基塔 求你了 |
[02:50] | I have to get Semak before he gets me. | 我得赶在斯迈克对我下手前先干掉他 |
[02:54] | What do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[02:58] | I believe where she’s coming from. | 我觉得她对咱们没有恶意 |
[03:01] | Screwing over percy does have its appeal. | 而且她确实像是在跟珀西对着干 |
[03:04] | Alex, I’ll look into it. | 艾丽克丝 我会去查 |
[03:05] | But I’m not making any promises. | 但不敢保证能查到 |
[03:14] | Didn’t mean to rush you. | 我没想催你 |
[03:16] | I-it’s out of order. | 这个出故障了 |
[03:35] | Percy’s enemies list. You were right. | 珀西的敌人名单 你们说得没错 |
[03:38] | It wasn’t with the mission logs. Easy to miss. | 没和任务日志放在一起 很容易漏掉 |
[03:40] | Says the guy who missed it. | 真会给自己开脱 |
[03:42] | What did you find, Birkhoff? | 里面都有什么内容 伯克霍夫 |
[03:44] | Just a psych eval, a couple photographs, | 就有一份心理评估 几张照片 |
[03:48] | And a transcript of a phone call | 还有一份电话记录 |
[03:50] | where Semak goes all Christian Bale on Percy. | 里面斯迈克对珀西大拍马屁 |
[03:52] | I actually enjoyed that one. | 看得我很欢乐 |
[03:54] | Percy lied to Alex too. | 珀西对艾丽克丝也撒了谎 |
[03:56] | Figures. | 想到了 |
[03:57] | Yeah, there is, uh, nothing really interesting | 是啊 斯迈克的这份档案 |
[04:00] | on Semak in this dossier. | 没什么利用价值 |
[04:03] | But there is something about you. | 但你的档案就不一样了 |
[04:07] | Well, you would be on Percy’s enemies list. | 你的确应该在珀西的敌人名单上 |
[04:11] | Might wanna take a look. There’s some, uh… | 你来看看 你的心理评估里… |
[04:13] | personal stuff in your psych eval about your parents. | 有关于你父母的个人信息 |
[04:18] | No thanks, Birkhoff. | 那我不必看了 伯克霍夫 |
[04:20] | Foster care was traumatic enough. I don’t need to relive it. | 寄养的经历不堪回首 我不想回忆 |
[04:23] | I mean your real parents. | 我是指你的亲生父母 |
[04:37] | Roan tailed Alex to a church, | 罗恩跟踪艾丽克丝去了一所教堂 |
[04:40] | where you sent her to meet Nikita behind my back. | 你竟然派她背着我到那里去见尼基塔 |
[04:41] | I didn’t send her to meet Nikita. | 我没派她去见尼基塔 |
[04:43] | She went behind my back. | 她是背着我去的 |
[04:45] | Exactly like I knew she would. | 我早就料到她会那么做 |
[04:47] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[04:49] | Your job. | 帮你 |
[04:50] | Thanks to me, you’re closer to catching Nikita than you realize. | 多亏了我 你就快要抓到尼基塔了 |
[04:53] | In fact, it’s already in motion. | 事实上 行动已经在进行中了 |
[04:55] | I know exactly where Nikita will be | 我知道接下来的24小时 |
[04:57] | for the next 24 hours. | 尼基塔确切的动向 |
[05:00] | Past that– | 但你要是错过了… |
[05:00] | Percy, what do you want? | 珀西 你想要什么 |
[05:06] | Sunshine. | 重见天日 |
[05:08] | A transfer to a facility above ground. | 把我转去地上的房间 |
[05:11] | Doesn’t have to be a tropical paradise, | 倒不必像热带那么阳光充足 |
[05:14] | Just a room with a view. | 能看到风景就行 |
[05:22] | You realize this means | 你知道这意味着 |
[05:23] | you can never be elected president? | 你永远不能参选总统了 |
[05:27] | My mother’s name was Anh. | 我母亲叫英 |
[05:31] | Why did they leave the father’s name blank? | 父亲的名字为什么空着 |
[05:33] | Probably because he was American. | 可能因为他是美国人 |
[05:38] | She died when I was born. | 她死于难产 |
[05:39] | My foster parents told me | 我的养父母告诉我 |
[05:41] | it was a complicated birth. | 我不是顺产 |
[05:44] | The only time they ever told me the truth– | 这是他们对我说的唯一实话 |
[05:49] | What’s this? | 这是什么意思 |
[05:50] | – “Father: Rybat.” – I don’t know. | -父亲:莱佰特 -不知道 |
[05:53] | Last name maybe? Nikita Rybat? | 可能是姓氏 尼基塔·莱佰特 |
[05:55] | No. No, no, no. | 不对 不对 |
[05:58] | Rybat is an old CIA code designation. | 莱佰特是中情局以前的规定代号 |
[06:03] | It means “Classified.” | 意思是”机密” |
[06:17] | It doesn’t make sense. | 这讲不通 |
[06:18] | What do you think had happened to him? | 你以为他会是谁 |
[06:21] | I asked about him once, but you didn’t wanna talk about it. | 我问起过他两次 但你都避之不谈 |
[06:23] | I dealt with it. | 我不想追究了 |
[06:25] | Or I thought I had. | 或者说我以为自己已经死心了 |
[06:28] | First thing I did when I escaped from division… | 逃出”组织”后我做的第一件事 |
[06:32] | I hacked in everywhere, searching for my parents. | 就是四处刺探 找我的生身父母 |
[06:35] | Always came up blank. | 结果总是一无所获 |
[06:37] | Yeah, sorry about that. | 应该的 对此我表示抱歉 |
[06:39] | Uh…Soon as a recruit came into division, | 新人刚一加入”组织” |
[06:41] | I would erase their birth records. | 我就会删除他们的出生记录 |
[06:43] | That way nobody could trace an agent’s real identity. | 这样就没人能查到特工的真实身份 |
[06:47] | Then you’re gonna make it up to me | 那你就得黑进中情局网络 |
[06:49] | by hacking into the CIA. | 来补偿我 |
[06:51] | Uh, excuse me. | 你不会认真的吧 |
[06:52] | But I already burned all my back doors into that network | 我进入中情局网络的所有后门都被封掉了 |
[06:55] | getting somebody out of there. | 只因为了把某人救出来 |
[07:00] | You want something done right, you have to do it yourself. | 靠谁都不如靠自己 |
[07:03] | You cannot be thinking… | 你不会是想… |
[07:05] | You just busted out of Langley, | 你刚从中情局总部虎口脱险 |
[07:07] | now you wanna sneak back in? | 现在又想重蹈虎穴 |
[07:08] | Old files aren’t stored at Langley. | 历史文件不在总部存放 |
[07:09] | It’s still the CIA. They are looking for you. | 但怎么说都在中情局 他们正通缉你 |
[07:12] | Michael, I don’t want to. | 迈克尔 我也不想 |
[07:14] | I have to. | 但情非得已 |
[07:16] | This has been hanging over me my whole life. | 这件事困扰了我一生 |
[07:30] | Okay, who’s next? | 好了 下一个谁上 |
[07:32] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[07:34] | Road to becoming an agent goes through me. | 过了我这关就能成为特工了 |
[07:37] | None of you garbage-sucking little worms | 你们这些吃垃圾的小可怜虫 |
[07:40] | wants to stick his head above ground? | 没人想出去一尝新鲜空气吗 |
[07:42] | Is that why you’re still here? | 这就是你还困在这儿的原因吗 |
[07:52] | Division didn’t need to fake your death, did they? | “组织”何必大费周章制造你的假死呢 |
[07:55] | Nobody gives a damn about trash. | 没人会对垃圾上心的 |
[08:02] | Come here you little awful girl. | 你个贱娘们给我回来 |
[08:04] | Mommy and daddy aren’t around to teach you any manners. | 从小没爹没妈还没家教 |
[08:27] | What are you looking at? | 你看什么看 |
[08:30] | It’s time we did something about Nikita. | 我们得对尼基塔采取点行动了 |
[08:32] | If we can’t control her down here, | 如果在这里我们都控制不了她 |
[08:33] | We can’t control her out there. | 出去后那还了得 |
[08:35] | Would you trust her with your life on an op? | 你会在行动中与她性命相托吗 |
[08:38] | – I’ll take that as a “No.” – So cancel her. | -想必不会吧 -那就清除她 |
[08:41] | All I’m asking for is a chance to talk some sense into her. | 我只需要一个与她沟通的机会 |
[08:45] | As far as I can tell, nobody’s done that. | 据我所知 还没人那么做过 |
[08:49] | If I don’t see immediate improvement, | 如果这样不能立竿见影 |
[08:50] | She gets a bullet in the brain. | 那就一枪崩了她吧 |
[08:52] | And you will be the one to put it there. | 而且你要亲自动手 |
[08:59] | I get it. | 我明白了 |
[09:01] | If it was my people, I’d be out there looking too. | 如果是我父母 我也会四处搜寻的 |
[09:05] | There’s only one thing | 世上唯一比失去家庭 |
[09:09] | that’s worse than losing a family, | 更令人难受的 |
[09:11] | and it’s not having one. | 那就是没有家 |
[09:19] | Okay. What’s wrong? | 不说了 你怎么了 |
[09:21] | – Nothing. – Doesn’t sound like nothing. | -没事 -听起来不像是没事 |
[09:24] | Sounds like there’s something you want to tell me. | 而像是你有话想对我说 |
[09:28] | Michael is max’s father. | 迈克尔是马克斯的父亲 |
[09:31] | You cannot tell him. | 你不许告诉他 |
[09:36] | Michael | 迈克尔 |
[09:39] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[09:42] | What? | 什么 |
[09:44] | Are you…? | 你是不是 |
[09:48] | No. | 没有 |
[09:49] | – Pregnant? – No. | -怀孕了 -没有 |
[09:51] | Uh, I know what you meant. | 我知道你的意思 |
[09:54] | I, um– the answer’s no. | 我 答案是没有 |
[09:58] | Oh, good. | 那就好 |
[10:00] | No, I don’t mean “Good.” I mean… | 不 我不是说”那就好” 我是说… |
[10:03] | I didn’t mean “Good.” I-I meant… | 我不是说”那就好” 我的意思是… |
[10:04] | – Yeah. – You know what I mean. | -我知道 -你知道我什么意思 |
[10:15] | What’s on your mind? | 在想什么呢 |
[10:18] | I just feel like | 我只是觉得 |
[10:21] | you’re sacrificing so much for me, | 你为我牺牲这么多 |
[10:23] | and I’m not…I’m not doing anything for you. | 而我却没有为你做过什么 |
[10:32] | If I can’t get my family back, | 我即已不能找回我破碎的家庭 |
[10:35] | the least I can do is help you get back yours. | 至少要帮你达成这个梦想 |
[11:01] | Morning. Good workout? | 早上好 晨练得不错嘛 |
[11:06] | You can see me? | 你能看到我 |
[11:07] | Duh. That new security system | 不错 那个新安保系统的功能 |
[11:09] | isn’t just to keep out the bad guys. | 并不只是防止坏人进入 |
[11:11] | How do you think division spies on you? | 你以为”组织”是如何暗中监视你的 |
[11:13] | Now, who told you that I get an alert | 回到正题 谁告诉你一有人人肉我 |
[11:16] | whenever someone searches my name on the web? | 系统就会向我报警的 |
[11:18] | You did. | 是你 |
[11:19] | Back when we were at division. | 当我们还在”组织”时 |
[11:21] | You wanted to see which girls were checking you out. | 你想找出都是哪些女孩对你感兴趣 |
[11:24] | I needed to get in touch with Nikita somehow. | 我是为了想办法与尼基塔取得联系 |
[11:27] | So what? I’m just supposed to believe | 那又怎样 我就会相信 |
[11:29] | that you didn’t pass this little tidbit about me on to division? | 你没有把这个告诉”组织”吗 |
[11:32] | I’m only using them to get what I need. | 我只是利用”组织”得到我想要的 |
[11:34] | What, like Percy’s enemies list? | 什么 比如珀西的敌对名单吗 |
[11:36] | We found the files. | 我们找到了那些文件 |
[11:38] | Plenty of bad guys, nothing useful on Semak. | 上面坏蛋不少 但是没有斯迈克的线索 |
[11:42] | Percy was playing you. | 珀西在耍你 |
[11:46] | Why would he lie? | 他为什么要骗我 |
[11:48] | Uh, ’cause he’s Percy. | 因为他是珀西 |
[11:50] | Why are you telling me this? | 这些轮的上你告诉我吗 |
[11:51] | Where’s Nikita? Put her on. | 尼基塔呢 让她来说 |
[11:54] | What am I, an operator? | 你把我当什么了 接线员吗 |
[11:55] | Anyway, she’s just gonna give you | 总之 她会向以前对我说教一样 |
[11:57] | the same lecture she used to give me, | 对你说同样的话 |
[11:58] | And I hate to admit it, but she’s right. | 我虽不愿承认 但她所言不差 |
[12:00] | You can’t beat Percy at his own game. | 在珀西布的局里你休想打败他 |
[12:03] | The only way to win is not to play. | 唯一的取胜之道就是跳出此局 |
[12:16] | Most of this stuff is classified. | 这里大多数都是机密文件 |
[12:18] | If you were looking for an N.I.C. Report, then okay. | 如果你是在找一份国情局报告 那可以 |
[12:20] | But since it’s a F.O.I.A. request, no way. | 但这是《信息自由法》的申请 所以不行 |
[12:23] | I mean, I’m gonna have to get clearance from the A.R.P. | 我必须先得到地址解析协议的授权 |
[12:25] | And then they’re gonna be heavily redacted by the I.P.C. | 然后信息处理中心将大幅修订这些资料 |
[12:29] | Got it. | 明白 |
[12:30] | 23, 13, here you go. | 23号 13号 找到了 |
[12:33] | – Knock yourself out. – Great. | -随意查看吧 -好极了 |
[12:38] | He’s going to have a headache. | 他脑袋可有得疼了 |
[12:40] | Better him than me. | 总比我脑袋疼好 |
[12:51] | Hey, stop right there! | 待在那儿别动 |
[12:55] | Come in. Have a 404, now a 359. | 请回话 发现可疑人员 正在逃跑 |
[12:57] | Send backup! | 请求支援 |
[12:58] | Backup now! | 请求支援 |
[13:30] | About an hour ago, Nikita and Michael | 大约一小时前 尼基塔和迈克尔 |
[13:32] | hit a CIA storehouse in Maryland. | 入侵了中情局在马里兰的仓库 |
[13:35] | Made off with some old personnel files. | 窃取了一些过往人员的档案 |
[13:37] | Let me guess. You need me to tell you why. | 让我猜猜 你想要我告诉你原因 |
[13:40] | I can guess what Nikita is looking for now. | 我能猜到尼基塔现在想找什么 |
[13:43] | She’s after her real father. | 她想找她的亲生父亲 |
[13:47] | How were you planning on dealing with him? | 你当初是想怎么处理他的 |
[13:49] | Nikita won’t give up until she knows where she came from. | 只有知道自己的身世 尼基塔才会收手 |
[13:53] | Remember that? | 还记得吗 |
[13:55] | We can use it against her. | 我们可以借此对付她 |
[13:58] | We? | 我们 |
[14:00] | You should’ve run this past me | 在你下令行动之前 |
[14:01] | before you put it in motion. | 应该先告知我 |
[14:03] | Richard Ellison is not a name | 我没料到还会再次听见 |
[14:08] | But now that I have, I don’t need you. | 但既然我已经知道 就不需要你了 |
[14:19] | Sometimes when you gamble, you lose. | 赌博总归会有输有赢 |
[14:36] | This should be a surprise. | 这应该会给他个惊喜 |
[14:39] | Especially if it’s not the right guy. | 如果找错了人 那就真是惊喜了 |
[14:45] | He’s the only CIA agent on the file | 他是唯一一个没有详细资料的 |
[14:47] | that wasn’t accounted for. | 中情局特工 |
[14:49] | Well, that is, until Birkhoff found him. | 后来伯克霍夫查清了他的底细 |
[14:51] | Hardly seems like the kind of place | 这地方不太像中情局特工的 |
[14:52] | you’d find a CIA operative. | 藏身之处 |
[14:53] | That’s probably why he’s here. | 所以他才躲在这儿 |
[15:13] | Should we have called first? | 我们应该先打个电话吗 |
[15:15] | No, I think that might have spooked him. | 不 那样反而会吓到他 |
[15:17] | He wouldn’t be living under an alias if he wanted visitors. | 如果他希望有人拜访的话 就不会使用假名 |
[15:23] | What are you doing? | 你这是干嘛 |
[15:24] | Just checking it out. | 进去看看而已 |
[15:26] | Yeah, he’s not here. | 他又不在家 |
[15:28] | It’s not like I can leave a note, Michael. | 迈克尔 我不能给他留个便条了事 |
[15:31] | H-h-hey, l-look. Maybe you don’t want your old man | 慢着慢着 最好还是别让你爸回来时 |
[15:33] | to come home to find his house broken into. | 发现有人闯进了他家 |
[15:35] | Might get things off on the wrong foot. | 这可能会弄巧成拙 |
[15:38] | Nikita, we can wait. | 尼基塔 我们可以等他 |
[15:41] | Then wait. | 那你等吧 |
[15:53] | Anyone? | 有人吗 |
[16:31] | Drop it, now. | 把刀放下 |
[16:33] | Who are you, CIA? | 你们是中情局的人吗 |
[16:36] | I’m your daughter, Richard. | 理查德 我是你女儿 |
[16:38] | I don’t have a daughter. | 我没有女儿 |
[16:39] | My name is Nikita. | 我叫尼基塔 |
[16:41] | My mother was Anh. I was adopted– | 我妈妈是英 我被人收养 |
[16:43] | My daughter’s dead. | 我女儿死了 |
[16:45] | I tried to find her a few years back. | 几年前我找过她 |
[16:47] | All I found was her grave. | 但只找到了她的坟墓 |
[16:48] | My death was faked. | 我的死是伪造的 |
[16:49] | We both know a little something about disappearing, | 你我都知道该如何销声匿迹 |
[16:52] | don’t we? | 不是吗 |
[17:22] | Well… | 好吧 |
[17:23] | Great to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[17:25] | But I’m a fugitive, and I wanna stay that way. | 但我是个逃犯 而且想维持现状 |
[17:27] | Let’s go. Out. | 走吧 出去 |
[17:31] | What did you do? | 你干了什么 |
[17:33] | If I told you that, | 如果我告诉你 |
[17:34] | you’d be an accessory to my so-called crimes. | 你就会成为我”罪行”的从犯 |
[17:36] | Add it to my list. | 我无所谓 |
[17:38] | You need to leave. | 你必须离开 |
[17:39] | I have come way too far to leave here empty-handed. | 我远道而来 绝不能空手而归 |
[17:47] | Richard, just tell me what happened. | 理查德 告诉我发生了什么事 |
[17:58] | I was doing my job. | 我当时在执行任务 |
[18:01] | ’84, I slipped back into Laos. | 1984年 我潜回老挝 |
[18:04] | And my contact had just returned from Hanoi, | 我的联络人刚从河内回来 |
[18:08] | where he came across half a dozen men digging a well | 他发现那里有六个人在挖井 |
[18:12] | under armed guard. | 而且有武装人员看守 |
[18:13] | “Caucasians,” He said, “Wearing lots of zippers.” | 他说 “都是白人 衣服上有很多拉链” |
[18:19] | You know what has lots of zippers? | 你们知道哪种衣服有很多拉链吗 |
[18:21] | Yeah, a flight suit. | 知道 飞行服 |
[18:24] | – Downed pilots. – Yeah. | -被俘的飞行员 -没错 |
[18:25] | Though I had credible intel on POWs and a location– | 虽然我对俘虏的情况和位置都有可靠情报 |
[18:30] | Why didn’t this come out? | 那这事怎么没有公开 |
[18:31] | Politics. | 政治原因 |
[18:34] | The higher-ups didn’t even want to look into it. | 上头的人甚至不想调查 |
[18:37] | Afraid they’d start an incident. | 怕引起外交事变 |
[18:40] | That didn’t sit well with me. | 可我却看不下去了 |
[18:43] | So I raised hell. | 于是我大闹一番 |
[18:44] | Like father, like daughter. | 有其父必有其女 |
[18:47] | Next thing I knew, I was brought up on charges | 接下来 我就遭到指控 |
[18:49] | of smuggling heroin out of Thailand. | 说我在泰国走私毒品出境 |
[18:51] | But I ran before they could– | 但我逃了 趁他们还没… |
[19:01] | Who the hell are these guys? | 这群家伙是什么人 |
[19:03] | – It’s an Alpha team. – How did they find us? | -是A小队 -他们怎么找到我们的 |
[19:05] | Percy must have set us up. | 珀西给我们下了套 |
[19:06] | What the hell have you done? | 你们都干了什么好事 |
[19:08] | They’re not after you, they’re after me. | 他们要抓的不是你 而是我 |
[19:13] | We’re sitting ducks, and we gotta get out. | 我们成瓮中之鳖了 得赶紧出去 |
[19:16] | Where? | 去哪里 |
[19:21] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[20:18] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[20:47] | More guns? Where are you gonna put that? | 又弄一堆枪 放哪儿好啊 |
[20:48] | Under my pillow. | 塞我枕头底下 |
[20:50] | This is Seymour Birkhoff, our– | 这位是西摩·伯克霍夫 我们的… |
[20:53] | Landlord. | 房东 |
[20:55] | Birkhoff, this is Richard. | 伯克霍夫 这位是理查德 |
[20:57] | My father. Sounds weird to say. | 是我父亲 叫起来怪怪的 |
[21:01] | Sounds even weirder to hear. | 听起来更别扭 |
[21:03] | Appreciate your hospitality. | 感谢你的招待 |
[21:04] | I’ll be out of your hair before you know it. | 我不会打扰你太久的 |
[21:07] | Sure. Spare bedroom’s, uh, down there to the left. | 没问题 下楼左拐有间空房 |
[21:15] | You know, you don’t have to leave right away. | 你没必要马上走 |
[21:18] | You can stay. | 你可以留下来 |
[21:19] | You shouldn’t have to be on the run anymore. | 你没必要再跑路了 |
[21:22] | I don’t really have a choice. | 我没得选 |
[21:25] | There must be some documents | 肯定有些文件 |
[21:26] | that could corroborate your story, | 能证实你的经历 |
[21:27] | some witness that can exonerate you. | 有些证人能让你沉冤昭雪 |
[21:29] | It’s out there. We’ll find it. | 肯定有的 我们会找到的 |
[21:31] | I appreciate that, but, uh, it’s way too risky. | 多谢 但这太危险了 |
[21:34] | We’re a family. This is what you do. | 我们是一家人 这是分内之事 |
[21:38] | You’ve known me, what? | 咱们才认识多久 |
[21:40] | Less than one day. | 还不到一天 |
[21:41] | And in that time, my cover’s been blown, | 而在这期间 我暴露了身份 |
[21:43] | my home has been destroyed, | 我家被夷为平地 |
[21:44] | And now I’m being officially hunted | 而我现在被两处政府部门 |
[21:46] | by two government agencies. | 公开追捕 |
[21:47] | – I never intended– – I know. | -我并不是有意… -我懂 |
[21:49] | But when you say you’re gonna fix things, | 但你说你要为我翻案时 |
[21:51] | you can see how I might be a little worried. | 你会发现我可能有点担心 |
[21:55] | – Richard– – Look. | -理查德… -听着 |
[21:59] | I’m just not so sure | 我只是并不确定 |
[22:02] | I can give you what you’re looking for. | 我能给你你想要的东西 |
[22:06] | How do you know what I’m looking for? | 你怎么知道我想要什么 |
[22:10] | You’re right. I don’t. | 你说得对 我不知道 |
[22:14] | I’m never gonna believe anything you tell me again. | 我再也不会相信你告诉我的事了 |
[22:16] | Oh, please. | 得了吧 |
[22:18] | You are hardly the victim in all this. | 在整件事中 你又没有受到损失 |
[22:20] | You were using me. | 你在利用我 |
[22:22] | The least you could do is tell me why. | 你至少可以告诉我原因吧 |
[22:25] | I sincerely doubt Amanda would want you to know. | 我真觉得阿曼达不会想让你知道的 |
[22:31] | Know what? | 知道什么 |
[22:32] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[22:39] | Very well. | 好吧 |
[22:43] | I sent you to complete a mission | 我派你去完成一件 |
[22:44] | that began seven years ago. | 始于七年前的任务 |
[23:04] | Hey. Don’t shoot. | 别开枪 |
[23:05] | Richard? | 理查德 |
[23:09] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[23:10] | Getting me something to help put me to sleep. | 找些能让我安然入睡的东西 |
[23:14] | Maybe I shouldn’t, huh? | 也许我不该这样做 对吧 |
[23:16] | When your landlord’s a little touchy. | 因为你的房东脾气有点大 |
[23:18] | I recommend the Zephyr’s Kiss | 我推荐你试试轻风拂面[酒名] |
[23:21] | sets Birkhoff back 12 grand a bottle. | 每瓶花了伯克霍夫一万两千美元 |
[23:33] | Look, I’m sorry about what I said before. | 听着 我对我之前说过的话感到抱歉 |
[23:36] | Sometimes I let my anger do the talking. | 有时我让愤怒冲昏了头 |
[23:41] | Yeah. | 可不是嘛 |
[23:44] | You know, I’ve imagined this moment for so long… | 你知道吗 很久以来我都在想着这一刻 |
[23:47] | All the things that I would ask. | 我想问的事情有好多好多 |
[23:50] | I don’t even know where to begin. | 我都不知道该从何说起 |
[23:56] | You probably want to know about your mother. | 你可能想了解你妈妈的事 |
[24:02] | She was a nurse. | 她是位护士 |
[24:05] | How did you two meet? | 你们是怎样认识的 |
[24:07] | I got shot on a mission. | 我在执行一次任务时中弹 |
[24:09] | She patched me up, | 她负责照顾我 |
[24:11] | and, uh, let’s say I convalesced | 然后我故意把病情装得很严重 |
[24:13] | a little longer than I needed to. | 以便和她有更多时间相处 |
[24:19] | Were you there when she died? | 她去世时你在场吗 |
[24:21] | No. It was too dangerous to be there for the delivery. | 没有 去产房太危险了 |
[24:24] | Can you imagine? One minute, they tell you | 你能想象吗 前一分钟 他们还告诉你 |
[24:27] | you’ve got this brand new, beautiful baby girl, | 你有了个初生的漂亮女婴 |
[24:31] | And a week later– | 而一周之后 |
[24:37] | I should’ve gotten her out | 我当初有机会时 |
[24:38] | when I had the chance. | 就应该让她远走高飞的 |
[24:41] | Luckily, I didn’t make the same mistake with you. | 还好 我没有对你重蹈覆辙 |
[24:46] | Why did you give me up? | 你为什么要抛弃我 |
[24:50] | Was it because I caused her death? | 是因为我害死了她吗 |
[24:53] | Oh, god, no. | 当然不是 |
[24:55] | No, I didn’t blame you for that. | 那事根本不怪你 |
[24:58] | You know how dangerous this life is. | 你知道这种生活有多危险 |
[25:00] | It’s no place to raise a kid. | 没地方养孩子 |
[25:01] | Especially by yourself. | 更别提我只能光靠自己 |
[25:03] | I took you over to the States | 我一有机会 |
[25:05] | the first chance I got. | 就把你送给了政府机构 |
[25:08] | Giving you up was the hardest thing | 抛弃你是我这一生中 |
[25:12] | I’ve ever done in my life. | 做过的最艰难的决定 |
[25:15] | You were all that I had left of her. | 你是她留给我的唯一念想 |
[25:16] | Then you never should’ve given me up. | 那你根本就不该抛弃我 |
[25:22] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[25:27] | Sometimes I let my anger do the talking too. | 有时我也让愤怒冲昏了头 |
[25:30] | Yeah, it figures. | 有道理 |
[25:32] | Nikita’s dad being CIA, you know? | 你知道的 尼基塔的父亲是名中情局特工 |
[25:36] | Did you know her father’s identity? | 你知道她父亲的身份吗 |
[25:38] | I did. | 知道 |
[25:39] | Why didn’t you tell her about him? | 那你怎么不告诉她 |
[25:43] | All I’m asking for is a chance to talk some sense into her. | 我只要一个开导她的机会 |
[25:48] | If I don’t see immediate improvement, | 要是我没看到她脱胎换骨 |
[25:49] | she gets a bullet in the brain. | 她脑袋就准备挨枪子吧 |
[25:50] | And you will be the one to put it there. | 而你得亲自开枪 |
[26:01] | I wouldn’t count on him succeeding. | 我不指望他能成功 |
[26:03] | She’s a tough nut to crack. | 她可不容易对付 |
[26:05] | Should have left it to the expert? | 要把她交给专家吗 |
[26:07] | The way I see it, Nikita runs on anger. | 就我看来 愤怒支撑着尼基塔 |
[26:09] | It fuels her fire, but she can’t turn it off. | 愤怒给她动力 但她却不懂如何平息 |
[26:11] | And there’s a lot of anger to drawn on. | 而她的内心充斥着愤怒 |
[26:14] | She’s like a dog that’s been kicked its whole life. | 她就像只狗 一生都被踢来踢去的 |
[26:16] | All it knows how to do is lash out. | 只知道一味猛冲 |
[26:18] | How would you make the bitch heal? | 那你准备怎样医治她 |
[26:21] | Nikita won’t stop | 只有知道自己的身世 |
[26:22] | until she knows where she came from. | 尼基塔才会收手 |
[26:24] | I say we let her find her father. | 要我说 我们让她找到她父亲 |
[26:26] | It’ll give her a sense of self-worth, | 这能给她自我价值感 |
[26:28] | at least make her feel grateful to us. | 至少能让她对我们心怀感激 |
[26:30] | We don’t want to dissipate the anger– | 我们可不想消除愤怒… |
[26:32] | Just channel it. | 只是疏导它 |
[26:37] | The idea was hers, the plan was all mine. | 主意是她想的 计划都是我定的 |
[26:40] | Nikita was always snooping around on the computer, | 尼基塔总是想通过网络 |
[26:43] | trying to dig up her past. | 探究她的身世 |
[26:44] | So I decided to let her | 所以我决定让她自己 |
[26:46] | uncover her personnel file | 打她的个人档案 |
[26:49] | and see that her father was listed as “Classified.” | 然后发现他的父亲被列为”机密” |
[26:52] | She’d track him down, | 她会一直追踪他 |
[26:54] | show up at his front door, | 出现在他家的大门口 |
[26:56] | and find out not only | 然后发现 |
[26:58] | was she not trash, | 她自己不但不是废物 |
[27:01] | she was intelligence royalty. | 反而出身情报世家 |
[27:05] | She’d have to figure, | 她肯定暗自偷乐 |
[27:06] | “Hey, I was cut out for this.” | 看 我天生就该是干这个的 |
[27:09] | Why didn’t you tell her? | 你为什么不亲自告诉她 |
[27:13] | Why did you let her | 为什么你选择 |
[27:15] | discover it for herself? | 让她自己去发现 |
[27:21] | Why did I make you work | 为什么我让你参与对斯迈克的 |
[27:22] | for the intel on Semak | 情报调查工作 |
[27:25] | instead of just telling you? | 而不是直接告诉你这些 |
[27:29] | Because it wasn’t true. | 因为那不是真的 |
[27:33] | So you and Michael. | 你和迈克尔 |
[27:36] | How long are you gonna be on this crusade of yours? | 这场斗争你们打算坚持多久 |
[27:38] | As long as it takes, I guess. | 只要它不停止 我想我们会一直坚持 |
[27:41] | Why? | 为什么这么问 |
[27:46] | Just…wonder if you ever thought about children. | 我只是好奇你们有没有计划要孩子 |
[27:50] | Oh. I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:53] | This life that we live… | 貌似离我们现在的生活 |
[27:55] | seems far off. | 很遥远 |
[27:57] | Although sometimes I think that | 即便有时候我想也许 |
[27:59] | Michael wishes he had a child. | 迈克尔也希望他能有个孩子 |
[28:02] | Come on. | 那就是了 |
[28:03] | What’s stopping you? | 你还顾虑什么呢 |
[28:07] | His wife and his daughter | 他的妻子和女儿 |
[28:08] | Were killed by a car bomb. | 丧命于一次汽车炸弹爆炸 |
[28:11] | He lost his whole family. | 他失去了整个家庭 |
[28:13] | Just like you. | 和你一样 |
[28:16] | I’m sorry I brought it up. | 对不起 提起这些伤心事 |
[28:19] | Richard Ellison doesn’t exist. | 根本没有理查德·埃里森这个人 |
[28:23] | I changed her personnel file. | 我修改了她的个人档案 |
[28:25] | I planted the fictitious CIA record. | 我安插了这个假冒的中情局记录 |
[28:29] | I invented the myth of her father. | 我编造了他父亲的故事 |
[28:35] | She’d be more inclined to believe it | 她一定更愿意去相信 |
[28:37] | if she found it out herself. | 她自己发现的东西 |
[28:40] | But she never did find out. | 但是她一直都没有找到 |
[28:42] | The program was never activated. | 这个程序没有被激活 |
[28:44] | Michael got to her somehow, | 不知为何迈克尔说服了她 |
[28:47] | and, uh, turned her around. | 然后改变了她的想法 |
[28:49] | But the plan was still out there, | 但是计划却一直在那里 |
[28:52] | sitting on the black box, | 静静待在黑盒子里 |
[28:53] | just waiting to be used. | 等待哪天被派上用场 |
[28:56] | So now… | 所以现在 |
[28:59] | a tool that was designed | 一个设计好的工具 |
[29:00] | to motivate a recruit Nikita | 要去激活一个新兵尼基塔 |
[29:02] | becomes a weapon to destroy a rogue Nikita. | 来摧毁叛变的尼基塔 |
[29:06] | Never let anything go to waste. | 不会浪费任何资源 |
[29:12] | Your relationship is none of my business. | 你的感情事与我无关 |
[29:16] | No, actually, I-I’ve been… | 不 事实上 我一直 |
[29:18] | Wanting to talk to someone about it. | 很想找个人聊聊这些事 |
[29:27] | I mean, I-I… | 我的意思是 |
[29:29] | If you don’t feel comfortable telling me, | 如果你觉得不方便跟我说 |
[29:32] | I-I understand. | 我也能理解 |
[29:37] | Michael has a child | 其实迈克尔有个孩子 |
[29:39] | that he doesn’t know about. | 但他自己不知道 |
[29:43] | Why haven’t you told him? | 你为什么不告诉他 |
[29:47] | Because he’d want to go | 因为如果他知道了 |
[29:48] | and protect his son. | 就会想要去保护他的儿子 |
[29:50] | And I’m afraid that | 而我担心 |
[29:52] | it would just make things worse. | 这样只会让事情变得更糟糕 |
[29:54] | Sooner or later, division would find out. | 迟早有一天”组织”会发现 |
[29:56] | They’d both be in danger. | 那么他们两个就都很危险了 |
[30:01] | And I don’t want to lose him. | 而且我也不想失去他 |
[30:06] | It’s been so hard | 要一直瞒着他 |
[30:08] | keeping this from him. | 真的好难 |
[30:14] | I’ve gotten into so much trouble | 过去因为我隐瞒一些实情 |
[30:18] | keeping the truth from people. | 搞出了那么的事情 |
[30:25] | I don’t know if… | 我不知道 |
[30:28] | if it’s too soon | 才见面就给你建议什么的 |
[30:29] | to be giving you advice and all, but… | 会不会为时过早 |
[30:34] | I just think it’s better | 但是我只是觉得 |
[30:36] | to tell the truth every time. | 每次都说实话才是对的 |
[30:39] | Always. | 总是说实话 |
[30:40] | Even when it hurts. | 即使事实可能让人很难接受 |
[30:56] | Good night, Richard. | 晚安 理查德 |
[30:58] | Sleep tight. | 睡个好觉 |
[31:10] | Roan, what have you heard? | 罗恩 你听到什么了吗 |
[31:14] | Nothing but silence. | 什么都没有 很安静 |
[31:15] | I asked for an update, but he hasn’t responded. | 我问过他进展如何 但是他没有回复 |
[31:17] | What do you want to do? | 你想要我怎么做 |
[31:18] | Give him a little more time. | 再给他点时间 |
[31:20] | Let him secure the box, then strike. | 等他把盒子弄到手以后再进攻 |
[31:44] | Alex? It’s like 2:00 A.M. here. | 艾丽克丝 现在都已经凌晨2点了 |
[31:47] | Birkhoff, are you alone? | 伯克霍夫 你现在一个人吗 |
[31:48] | – What did you have in mind? – Shut up. | -你想把我怎样 -闭嘴 |
[31:50] | You’re in danger. | 你们现在处境很危险 |
[31:51] | Nikita’s dad is a division plant. | 尼基塔的”父亲”是”组织”安插的卧底 |
[31:58] | Uh, if you’re looking for the bathroom, | 你要找卫生间吗 |
[31:59] | It’s just up the stairs. | 就在楼上 |
[32:00] | The black box. Where did you stash it? | 黑盒子 你们把它藏到哪里了 |
[32:03] | Uh, just over here. | 就在这里 |
[32:09] | Shh! Keep it down! | 小声点 |
[32:13] | What? | 什么 |
[32:14] | Keep it down! | 你给我动作轻点 |
[32:47] | Was it all a lie? | 一切都是谎言吗 |
[32:48] | Where’s my father? | 我父亲在哪里 |
[32:50] | I’m the only family you’ve got. | 我是你唯一的亲人了 |
[32:54] | Stop! | 住手 |
[32:56] | We need to get him talking. | 还有话要问他 |
[33:06] | Still no word? | 还是没回复吗 |
[33:08] | We’ve heard struggle over the comms. | 我们在对讲上听到搏斗的声音 |
[33:10] | We have to assume he’s compromised. | 他可能已经暴露身份了 |
[33:12] | Even if he is a hostage, this is not a rescue mission. | 就算被抓也无妨 这又不是次援救任务 |
[33:14] | Storm the house, retrieve the black box. | 冲进房子 夺回黑盒 |
[33:17] | Kill everything else. | 其他人 格杀勿论 |
[33:22] | Who are you working for? | 谁派你来的 |
[33:23] | Who do you think? Division. | 你以为呢 肯定是”组织” |
[33:26] | Looking for the black box. | 来找黑盒 |
[33:31] | Hey, Birkhoff. If you didn’t fight him off… | 伯克霍夫 要不是你跟他打斗 |
[33:35] | You saved our asses. | 你救了我们一命 |
[33:37] | Don’t thank me. Thank Alex. | 别谢我 谢艾丽克丝 |
[33:40] | She’s the one who warned us off. | 是她提醒我们小心的 |
[33:46] | What was the plan? Kill us in our sleep? | 你打算如何 趁睡觉时杀了我们 |
[33:50] | How much time did they give you? | 他们给你多少时间 |
[33:53] | How about I reopen that wound | 不如我重新割开 |
[33:55] | my mother stitched? | 我妈妈曾给你缝合好的伤口 |
[33:58] | I can be just as cruel as you are. | 我可以跟你一样残忍 |
[34:02] | I’m division. Psy-ops. | “组织”派我来的 心理战探员 |
[34:06] | I’ve been stationed in Manila for years. | 我常年都派驻在马尼拉 |
[34:07] | You’re a pro. I knew it, I knew it. | 你是搞心理战的 我就知道 我就知道 |
[34:10] | I trained for this mission seven years ago. | 7年前我就在准备此次任务 |
[34:12] | Nobody was more surprised than me | 他们决定重启这次任务 |
[34:13] | when they reactivated it. | 没人能比我更惊讶 |
[34:16] | I got to Walnut Lane three hours before you did. | 我只比你早3小时到沃纳特巷 |
[34:18] | And the guy you were pretending to be? | 那你假扮那个人是 |
[34:20] | CIA agent. | 中情局探员 |
[34:22] | Died in a black prison for smuggling heroin. | 走私海洛因死在黑牢了 |
[34:24] | I don’t know the first thing about your father. | 我对你生父一无所知 |
[34:26] | He’s wasting our time. | 他是在浪费我们的时间 |
[34:27] | If he’s division, he has a tracker. | 若他是”组织”的 肯定有追踪器 |
[34:31] | How close are they? | 他们离这有多近 |
[34:32] | Your best bet is ransom me | 你最好的选择就是用我 |
[34:33] | and give them the black box in exchange for your lives. | 和黑盒换取活路 |
[34:36] | I don’t need your advice. | 我才不需要你的建议 |
[34:38] | I know the way Amanda works, | 依阿曼达的风格 |
[34:39] | she would easily trade your life for mine. | 为了抓我她很轻易就放弃你了 |
[34:46] | – Kevlar. – Good. | -防弹衣 -好 |
[34:47] | Okay, here’s the plan. | 行动如下 |
[35:33] | – We’re gonna need air support! – No way. | -我们需要空中支援 -没门儿 |
[35:37] | That’s some kamikaze crazy. It could… | 那等于是同归于尽 可能导致 |
[35:40] | Kill us all? | 我们都死掉 |
[35:42] | I know. Where’s your tablet? | 我知道 你的平板电脑呢 |
[35:48] | – Far. – Good luck. | -远得很 -好运 |
[36:24] | Michael! | 迈克尔 |
[36:35] | Michael? | 迈克尔 |
[36:45] | We’re getting off this damn beach! | 我们得赶紧逃命了 |
[38:23] | – You wanted to see me? – Did we get her? | -你想见我 -我们抓到她了没 |
[38:26] | She escaped. She must have figured it out. | 她逃了 看来她猜到了 |
[38:33] | You should know how hard it is to lie and get away with it. | 你知道撒了谎还想不被人看出可不容易 |
[38:37] | Oh, I know. | 我当然知道 |
[38:39] | And I think that’s something you’re about to find out. | 你马上也会尝到个中滋味 |
[38:41] | Again. | 再次 |
[38:44] | What are you talking about? | 你什么意思 |
[38:45] | I warned you not to betray me, Alex. | 早警告过你不要背叛我 艾丽克丝 |
[38:47] | Twice. | 两次了 |
[38:49] | And each time, I knew you would. | 但每次我都知道你一定会 |
[38:52] | I know you warned Nikita. | 我知道是你给尼基塔报的信 |
[38:54] | Do you have any idea how furious Amanda will be | 一旦被阿曼达发现 |
[38:56] | If she finds out that | 你知道会有什么后果吗 |
[38:57] | You’ve ruined her golden opportunity? | 你毁了她的绝好机会 |
[39:01] | I guarantee your partnership will be terminated. | 我打包票你们的合作立马终止 |
[39:06] | It’s my word against yours. | 咱俩 你猜她信谁 |
[39:09] | Can you pass her lie detector test? | 你能斗过她的测谎仪吗 |
[39:11] | I can. | 我能 |
[39:18] | I own you, Alex. | 艾丽克丝 你逃不掉了 |
[39:21] | From now on, | 从现在起 |
[39:22] | you will get me what I want when I want it. | 你得听命于我 |
[39:25] | No questions asked. | 不许有任何质疑 |
[39:28] | Or there will be questions asked. | 否则你就等着被质疑吧 |
[39:33] | Go to hell. | 去死 |
[39:36] | You know where to find me. | 你知道怎么找我 |
[39:48] | We’ll rendezvous on Tatooine. | 我们在塔图因会合 |
[39:50] | Or wherever the hell I set up the next rebel base. | 或者我建立的下个秘密基地 |
[39:53] | You know how to contact me. | 你俩知道怎么联系我 |
[40:04] | I should’ve known better. | 我早该清醒了 |
[40:08] | Should’ve known better than to believe my father was alive. | 我居然蠢到相信他还活着 |
[40:13] | It almost got us killed. | 我们险些因此丧命 |
[40:16] | I just wanted a home so badly, | 我太想要一个家了 |
[40:17] | I lost us the one we had. | 以致失去我们本已拥有的那个 |
[40:20] | Now we’re nowhere. | 现在我们无家可归 |
[40:24] | Hey, you know I was right there with you. | 你知道当时我也同意你的看法 |
[40:29] | If anyone should have seen things clearly, | 硬要怪谁的话 |
[40:32] | It was me. | 应该是我 |
[40:37] | I wanted this for you too. | 我也希望你找到生父 |
[40:40] | Your real father might be out there. | 他可能还活着 |
[40:43] | If you want to go looking for him again, | 若你想继续找他 |
[40:46] | We can do that. | 我们一起去 |
[40:49] | I can’t deny you something I want myself. | 我不能再隐瞒你 我自己也如此渴望的东西 |
[40:53] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[40:58] | I didn’t shoot Richard back there for revenge, Michael. | 我杀理查德不是为了报仇 迈克尔 |
[41:04] | He knew a secret. | 而是因为他知道了一个秘密 |
[41:05] | A secret he could take back to division. | 一个他可能上报”组织”的秘密 |
[41:10] | This is what you almost told me before, isn’t it? | 那个秘密就是你之前就想告诉我的那个吧 |
[41:13] | I was just trying to protect you. | 我只是想保护你 |
[41:16] | But I… | 但我 |
[41:20] | Back in Belarus, | 之前在白俄罗斯 |
[41:22] | when I was with Max, | 我跟马克斯一起时 |
[41:26] | he told me his birthday. | 他告诉了我他的生日 |
[41:28] | He was born nine months after your mission in Minsk. | 他是你明斯克的任务9个月后出生的 |
[41:34] | Michael, you have a son. | 迈克尔 你有个儿子 |