时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Welcome to the former New York branch of Zigzag, | 欢迎来到锯齿纹公司前纽约分部 |
[00:04] | yet another dot-com startup gone bye-bye. | 又一个昙花一现的网络公司遗址 |
[00:07] | Place was actually a steal | 看看这地儿多宽敞 |
[00:08] | considering the square footage up in this piece. | 这笔买卖哥可赚大了 |
[00:11] | Office space, Birkhoff? Really? | 安家在写字楼 伯克霍夫 别逗了 |
[00:13] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[00:14] | Nikita incorporated, baby. | 尼基塔有限公司 亲 |
[00:16] | Live and work all in the same space, | 生活与工作两不耽误 |
[00:19] | just like the enterprise. | 就像大企业一样 |
[00:20] | Thought you were looking for a beach house. | 我还以为你在找海边别墅 |
[00:23] | Yeah, uh, I’m still, um, still working on that. | 是的 还在物色中 |
[00:25] | It’s secure, at least. | 至少这里很安全 |
[00:27] | Should be okay until I get back. | 我回来前你们在这儿还是安全的 |
[00:29] | Get back? Where you going? | 回来 你要去哪里 |
[00:30] | London. | 伦敦 |
[00:31] | London? What are you doing in london? | 伦敦 你去伦敦干什么 |
[00:37] | I’m going to visit my son. | 我去看看我儿子 |
[00:39] | Is that okay with you? | 你有意见 |
[00:40] | Your what? | 你的什么 |
[00:42] | I didn’t know you had a– | 你什么时候整出来个… |
[00:44] | Wait a minute, are you talking about Cassandra’s boy? | 等等 你说的是卡珊德拉的儿子吗 |
[00:47] | As in only child of the ex-Belarusian first lady? | 白俄罗斯前第一夫人的独生子 |
[00:50] | His name is Max. | 他叫马克斯 |
[00:51] | Birkhoff. | 伯克霍夫 |
[00:52] | Seriously, stay out of it. | 告诉你 这事你别多问 |
[00:53] | You’re not thinking about bringing the kid back, are you? | 你不会想把那孩子带回来吧 |
[00:55] | ‘Cause I’m not really set up for a– | 我可没准备好… |
[00:56] | All right, I asked you nicely. | 你这是敬酒不吃吃罚酒 |
[00:58] | No, no, no. Listen. | 不不不 听着 |
[00:59] | We’re all in this together. | 我们是一个团队 |
[01:00] | We shouldn’t keep secrets. | 我们不该对彼此有所隐瞒 |
[01:01] | Max is mine. | 马克斯是我儿子 |
[01:04] | Cassandra told Nikita right before we left Belarus. | 离开白俄罗斯前 卡珊德拉告诉了尼基塔 |
[01:06] | And no, I’m not bringing him back here. | 而且我也没打算把他带回来 |
[01:09] | And I just want to see him. | 我只想去看看他 |
[01:12] | I don’t really have a plan after that. | 然后只能走一步算一步了 |
[01:15] | So are you coming back? | 那么你会回来吧 |
[01:18] | Yes. | 当然 |
[01:18] | My guess is it’ll be a short trip. | 我想这会是个简短的探访 |
[01:23] | No wonder you guys are in such a bad mood. | 难怪你俩最近心情都不好 |
[01:34] | Rise and shine, killer. It’s almost 8:00. | 太阳晒屁股了 小杀手 快八点了 |
[01:35] | – Briefing’s about to start. – Briefing? | -行动简会要开始了 -什么行动简会 |
[01:37] | We should get somebody to swing by your apartment, | 我们该派人去趟你的公寓 |
[01:39] | pick up some new clothes. | 拿一些新衣服过来 |
[01:40] | In the meantime… | 在此期间 |
[01:45] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪里 |
[01:48] | To see the boss. | 去见老大 |
[01:57] | Morning, recruit. | 早上好 新人 |
[02:01] | Why did you let him out of his cell? | 你怎么把他从牢房里放出来了 |
[02:03] | I didn’t. | 不是我放的 |
[02:04] | You did. | 是你放的 |
[02:05] | No, technically, I blackmailed her. | 准确地说 是我威逼恫吓的结果 |
[02:09] | Wait. | 等等 |
[02:10] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[02:11] | Home. | 回家 |
[02:14] | Which home? | 哪个家 |
[02:14] | Your apartment? Oh, I wouldn’t recommend it. | 你的公寓吗 这可不是个好主意 |
[02:17] | Did you forget that there’s a Gogol hit squad | 你忘记果戈理的杀手小组正在全城扫荡 |
[02:19] | currently scouring the city for Alexandra Udinov? | 追杀亚历山德拉·乌迪诺夫吗 |
[02:23] | Or were you referring to the family home, | 或者你指的是那个故乡的家 |
[02:25] | La maison de famille, | 在那个家里 |
[02:26] | which lies amidst the ashes of your parents– | 你父母惨遭杀害 |
[02:29] | a crime you still fail to avenge? | 而你至今未能报仇雪恨 |
[02:31] | I’m trying to. | 我在努力 |
[02:32] | Really? How? | 是吗 怎么努力的 |
[02:34] | By hiding under the covers while Amanda protects you | 躲在”组织”内部 让阿曼达当你的保护伞 |
[02:37] | from the big bad? | 免受众多敌人的伤害吗 |
[02:38] | Sergei semak is out there, | 谢尔盖·斯迈克却逍遥快活 |
[02:41] | living like a king, running your father’s empire, | 如帝王一般 统治着你父亲的企业 |
[02:43] | laughing at you. | 一边嘲笑你的懦弱 |
[02:45] | You let me out of here now. | 马上放我出去 |
[02:47] | But I thought you said you wanted to go home. | 你不是说要回家吗 |
[04:11] | We need to talk. | 我们需要谈谈 |
[04:15] | Nikita. She told you. | 尼基塔告诉你了 |
[04:18] | All I’m asking for is five minutes. | 我只要五分钟时间 |
[04:21] | For what? | 为什么 |
[04:27] | I just– | 我只想 |
[04:28] | I just want to look at him. | 我只想看看他 |
[04:30] | You owe me that much. | 这是你欠我的 |
[04:36] | Five minutes. | 就五分钟 |
[04:37] | And you don’t tell him why you’re here. | 不要告诉他你为什么过来 |
[04:41] | As far as Max knows– | 马克斯只知道… |
[04:43] | His father was buried two weeks ago, I know. | 他父亲在两个星期前下葬了 我知道 |
[06:06] | Senator Madeline Pierce has been head | 参议员玛德琳·皮尔斯12年来 |
[06:08] | of the subcommittee for state and foreign operations | 一直担任国家对外事务委员会的 |
[06:10] | for the past 12 years. | 委员会主席 |
[06:11] | No wonder division’s been able to move so freely | 难怪”组织”在别国领土上 |
[06:13] | on international soil. | 也能自由活动 |
[06:15] | We need to profile one of her staff, | 我们得收集一名她的雇员的资料 |
[06:17] | preferably someone low on the totem pole. | 最好是一名低级员工 |
[06:20] | What? | 怎么了 |
[06:22] | W–nothing. | 没什么 |
[06:23] | Just–you know, you told me to scan the London street cabs | 只是 你让我扫描伦敦街头的监控设备 |
[06:26] | and erase images of Michael. | 然后清除有迈克尔的图像 |
[06:27] | You wanna come check my progress? | 你想过来看一下进展吗 |
[06:30] | You know what you’re doing. | 这种小事 你手到擒来 |
[06:31] | So you’re not curious. | 难道你不好奇吗 |
[06:33] | No. | 不 |
[06:33] | So if I were to tell you | 即使我告诉你 |
[06:35] | that he and Cassandra are out on a walk right now, | 他和卡珊德拉正在外面散步 |
[06:37] | you wouldn’t want to see that. | 你也不想看吗 |
[06:40] | You were supposed to be scrubbing. | 我是让你清除图像 |
[06:42] | Not spying. | 不是偷窥 |
[06:51] | It must have been a shock to find out about Max. | 得知马克斯的事情 你一定很震惊 |
[06:55] | I guess I should explain myself. | 我应该向你解释一番 |
[06:58] | I got you stuck in a false marriage | 我害你陷入了一场假婚 |
[07:00] | you had to pretend was real. | 你还要一直演戏 |
[07:01] | You did what you had to do. | 你这样做也是情理之中 |
[07:04] | What the hell? | 这怎么回事 |
[07:05] | Just take it easy. It’s just a walk. | 放轻松 不过是散个步 |
[07:07] | Anyway, she can’t kick ass like you. | 再说 她又没你那么身手不凡 |
[07:08] | Shut up, Birkhoff. Zoom in on that guy. | 闭嘴 伯克霍夫 放大那个人 |
[07:10] | Looks like he’s shadowing them. | 他好像在跟踪他们 |
[07:15] | I knew if I stayed in Belarus, | 我知道如果留在白俄罗斯 |
[07:17] | I’d never be able to get out from under Ovechkin’s reputation. | 我将永远活在奥韦奇金的阴影之下 |
[07:20] | His oppressive politics. All of it. | 他的暴政 以及所有的一切 |
[07:24] | That’s why I came here. | 所以我才来到伦敦 |
[07:26] | I wanted a fresh start. | 我想重新开始 |
[07:28] | Do you know anyone in the city? | 你在城里有熟人吗 |
[07:30] | When I headed up to your place, I saw someone leaving. | 我去你家的时候 看到有人从屋里出来 |
[07:33] | You mean Nigel. | 你是说奈杰尔吧 |
[07:36] | He’s a friend. I’ve known him since Oxford. | 他是我朋友 我们在牛津就认识了 |
[07:43] | Hey. Is everything okay? | 出什么事了吗 |
[07:44] | You’ve got a tail. 7:00. Peacoat. | 有人盯梢 七点钟方向 穿双排扣大衣 |
[07:47] | How are you– | 你怎么… |
[07:48] | London street cams. He’s moving in. | 通过伦敦街上的摄像头 他走近了 |
[07:54] | Here, come here. | 来 过来 |
[07:55] | Get away from here, now! | 赶紧离开这里 |
[08:53] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[08:54] | I think those guys were after me. | 那些人应该在追杀我 |
[08:56] | No. | 不 |
[08:59] | They were after me. | 他们是冲我来的 |
[09:04] | It’s all right. | 没事了 |
[09:07] | Get me on a charter to Heathrow. | 给我包一架去伦敦希思罗机场的飞机 |
[09:08] | Whatever gets me there fastest. | 我要在最短时间内赶过去 |
[09:10] | You’re going to London? | 你要去伦敦吗 |
[09:11] | Michael’s in trouble. | 迈克尔有麻烦了 |
[09:13] | Yeah, no kidding. | 可不是嘛 |
[09:25] | He’s asleep finally. | 他终于睡着了 |
[09:27] | Good. Keep away from the windows. | 好 离窗户远点 |
[09:29] | You don’t have to do this. | 你没必要留下来 |
[09:30] | Cassandra, there are two guys tried to kill you. | 卡珊德拉 刚刚有两个人想要杀你 |
[09:32] | I’ll get the security detail. | 我会找人保护我们的 |
[09:34] | You have one. | 我就可以 |
[09:35] | You can’t protect me. | 你保护不了我 |
[09:37] | There are too many of them. | 他们人多势众 |
[09:38] | Who are they? | 他们是什么人 |
[09:40] | Ex-soldiers. | 退役士兵 |
[09:42] | They work for a man named Tupelov. | 效力于一个叫图普洛夫的人 |
[09:45] | General Tupelov. | 图普洛夫将军 |
[09:46] | He was a member of my husband’s cabinet. | 他是我丈夫的内阁成员之一 |
[09:49] | When he died, Tupelov lost all his power. | 他遇刺身亡后 图普洛夫也随之垮台 |
[09:53] | He believes I had something to do with my husband’s death. | 他认为 我与我丈夫的死脱不了干系 |
[09:56] | I thought Ovechkin’s bodyguard was responsible. | 我还以为是奥韦奇金的保镖干的 |
[09:58] | Tupelov never accepted that. | 图普洛夫一直不肯接受 |
[10:01] | He made some threatening phone calls, | 他打了好多电话来威胁我 |
[10:02] | But I never thought it would come to this. | 但我没想到会闹到这种地步 |
[10:05] | Why don’t you get some rest? | 你去歇歇吧 |
[10:06] | Michael, please. The building is secure. | 拜托 迈克尔 这里很安全 |
[10:09] | I’ve turned on the alarm. | 我把报警器打开了 |
[10:10] | Then we shouldn’t be disturbed. | 那我就保证不让它打扰我们 |
[10:13] | So you’ll just stay up? | 这么说你要守夜了 |
[10:15] | All night? | 整晚都不睡吗 |
[10:20] | You never needed much sleep. | 你睡得这么少 还这么精神 |
[10:24] | I was always jealous of that. | 人家就嫉妒你这一点 |
[10:27] | Then take advantage. | 这不正好用上了 |
[10:29] | I’ll see you in the morning. | 明早见 |
[10:41] | You wanted to see me? | 你要见我 |
[10:45] | I don’t have to be here. | 我可是没必要来的 |
[10:47] | Actually, you do. | 事实上很有必要 |
[10:50] | If I told Amanda | 如果我告诉阿曼达 |
[10:51] | you warned Nikita about dear old dad, | 是你告诉尼基塔她爹是冒牌的 |
[10:53] | you might just lose your head. | 你可能就没命了 |
[10:56] | Speaking of Nikita, | 说到尼基塔 |
[10:58] | now that you two are palling around again, | 既然你们又混到一起了 |
[11:01] | you got any bright ideas on how you | 你有没有什么好办法 |
[11:03] | might be able to get that black box back? | 把黑盒取回来呢 |
[11:06] | Does put you in a bit of a pickle, doesn’t it? | 这一定让你很作难吧 |
[11:08] | If you don’t get Amanda the box, | 如果你不把黑盒交给阿曼达 |
[11:10] | she won’t get to the resources you need to eliminate Semak. | 她就不为你提供除掉斯迈克的资源 |
[11:13] | What do you want? | 你到底想要什么 |
[11:14] | I want you to think about what you really need | 我想让你思考 要除掉斯迈克 |
[11:19] | in order to take out Semak. | 你真正需要的是什么 |
[11:21] | Reinforcements? | 增援 |
[11:23] | Weapons? | 武器 |
[11:25] | Nothing you couldn’t buy on your own. | 这些只要有钱你都能买到 |
[11:27] | If I had the money, which I don’t. | 前提是我得有钱提 |
[11:30] | But what if you did? | 如果你有了钱呢 |
[11:32] | See, I just happen to have this offshore account | 我正好有个海外账户 |
[11:34] | with some funds that need shuffling. | 其中的资金需要进行转移 |
[11:37] | You make a transfer for me… | 如果你能帮我转账 |
[11:40] | I’ll give you 100,000 bucks. | 我就给你十万块 |
[11:42] | That should be enough to | 这笔钱应该足够 |
[11:44] | get your mission off the ground, don’t you think? | 让你开始这项任务了 你觉得呢 |
[11:46] | Why would you need to make a transfer? | 你为什么要转账 |
[11:48] | You can’t buy anything in here. | 你被困在号子里又买不了东西 |
[11:49] | Amanda’s been trying to get her hands | 阿曼达背叛我之后 |
[11:51] | on that money ever since she betrayed me. | 就一直想染指那笔钱 |
[11:53] | And I’m not about to let her get it. | 但我不想让她得逞 |
[11:55] | I could take everything. Wipe you out. | 我可以把钱全部卷走 把你洗劫一空 |
[11:58] | You could. | 你的确可以 |
[12:00] | But the account we’re talking about is hardly everything. | 但那个账户不过是九牛一毛罢了 |
[12:03] | You’d be closing the door on any further opportunity, | 而你却会为此坏了长远大计 |
[12:06] | and you’d be pissing me off. | 而且还会惹怒我 |
[12:10] | We’re close to sealing this deal. I can tell. | 看得出来 我们基本已经达成共识了 |
[12:13] | Let me put a bull’s-eye on the target for you. | 我来给你指明你仇家现身居何处 |
[12:17] | Sergei Semak… | 谢尔盖·斯迈克 |
[12:20] | After burning your family’s home to the ground… | 在把你家付之一炬之后 |
[12:23] | Has rebuilt it to its former glory. | 他重建了那宫殿般的豪宅 |
[12:27] | He’s living in your old house, Alex. | 他住在了你的家里 艾丽克丝 |
[12:30] | Take a look at the satellite pictures. | 去看看那卫星照片吧 |
[12:32] | See for yourself. | 替你自己好好看看 |
[12:35] | How much longer you gonna let him get away with that? | 你还能容忍他这样逍遥法外多久 |
[12:45] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[12:49] | Why is your friend here at 8:00 in the morning? | 你这朋友早上八点来干嘛 |
[12:52] | Nigel’s been taking Max to school | 奈杰尔送马克斯去上学 |
[12:53] | the last few days. | 这几天都是 |
[12:54] | – School? Is that safe? – Michael, please. | -上学 安全吗 -迈克尔 拜托 |
[12:57] | Half of St. John’s students are children | 圣约翰一半的学生都是 |
[12:58] | of foreign dignitaries. | 国外高官的孩子 |
[13:00] | The campus has armed security. | 校园的保卫都是佩枪的 |
[13:02] | I will go with them, all right? | 我跟他们一起去 行了吗 |
[13:05] | Nigel will walk me straight back here | 马克斯一到学校 |
[13:06] | once we drop off Max. | 奈杰尔就会直接把我送回来 |
[13:12] | Sorry. I didn’t know you had company. | 抱歉 没想到你家有客人 |
[13:14] | This is Michael. | 这位是迈克尔 |
[13:15] | He’s an old family friend visiting from out of town. | 是我家的老友 从外地来看我们的 |
[13:17] | Cassandra’s told me a lot about you. | 卡珊德拉跟我说了不少你的事 |
[13:19] | She says you two go way back. | 说你俩早就认识了 |
[13:21] | Funny, she never mentioned you at all. | 有意思 可她从没跟我提过你 |
[13:23] | You here for business or pleasure? | 你是来出差的还是玩的 |
[13:26] | Business. | 来谈生意 |
[13:27] | I’m an art dealer. | 我是个画商 |
[13:28] | Ah, that must be why she keeps you around. | 那一定就是她留你在这的原因了 |
[13:30] | Has she driven you mad searching for that | 她为了淘到朱尔斯·布莱顿的作品 |
[13:32] | Jules Breton of hers? | 一定都把你逼疯了吧 |
[13:34] | We better get going. | 我们得走了 |
[13:39] | I look forward to seeing you again. | 希望能再次见面 |
[13:41] | Likewise. | 同样期待 |
[14:08] | I’m sorry about this. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[14:09] | It’s not your fault. | 这不怨你 |
[14:10] | No, I just keep thinking about what you said | 不 我一直在想你曾对我说 |
[14:12] | about bringing danger with me. | 我会使他们身陷险境 |
[14:15] | You didn’t bring this. These clowns aren’t division. | 不是你的错 这些喽啰不是”组织”派的 |
[14:17] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[14:19] | Okay. What’d Birkhoff dig up on Tupelov? | 好吧 伯克霍夫对图普洛夫的调查有何进展 |
[14:22] | You know, your basic thug promoted to general, | 一个恶棍混到了将军的位子 |
[14:24] | busted back down to thug. | 结果又被打回原形 |
[14:25] | Thanks to Cassandra, | 这都归罪给了卡珊德拉 |
[14:26] | or so he believes. | 至少他自己这么认为 |
[14:27] | Is he in London? | 他在伦敦吗 |
[14:27] | Not even hiding it. | 在 而且很明目张胆 |
[14:28] | He’s up in Tottenham at a | 人就在托特纳姆一家 |
[14:29] | joint called Tovarish Cafe. | 叫”共产同志”的小咖啡馆 |
[14:31] | Oh, and Birkhoff says he’s got backup. | 伯克霍夫还说 他身边有人 |
[14:33] | So do I. | 我也有 |
[14:49] | We’re here to see General Tupelov. | 我们是来见图普洛夫将军的 |
[15:00] | I am intrigued. | 这可奇怪了 |
[15:02] | What could two Americans possibly want | 两个美国佬来我们白俄人的 |
[15:03] | at a hole-in-the-wall that serves potato babkas? | 小咖啡馆是有何贵干 |
[15:06] | We just came here to give you a message. | 我们只是来送句话 |
[15:09] | Leave Cassandra Ovechkin alone. | 离卡珊德拉·奥韦奇金远点 |
[15:13] | I don’t know who sent you, | 我不知道是谁派你们来的 |
[15:15] | but Mrs. Ovechkin and I have unfinished business. | 但奥韦奇金女士和我还有一些事情没解决 |
[15:19] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[15:20] | You don’t want to get involved. | 你不会想趟这浑水的 |
[15:22] | I’m already involved. | 我已经趟进来了 |
[15:28] | I was hoping you’d do that. | 正愁没茬找呢 |
[15:56] | No, Michael. He got it, he got it. | 行了 迈克尔 他不敢了 |
[15:58] | Stay away from her. | 给我离她远点儿 |
[16:10] | Mother, you have to take this seriously. | 母亲 你得重视这件事 |
[16:12] | Gaines named you before he died | 盖恩斯死前把你的名字 |
[16:13] | in front of Nikita. | 供给了尼基塔 |
[16:15] | Sean, I have my own security. | 肖恩 我自己有人保护 |
[16:19] | And I don’t think Nikita would risk a direct attack | 而且我并不认为尼基塔会冒险 |
[16:22] | on a United States senator. | 对一名联邦议员发动直接袭击 |
[16:24] | You have no idea what she’s capable of. | 你根本没见识过她的手段 |
[16:27] | And you do. | 你想必见识过 |
[16:29] | What have you learned about her? | 你对她有何了解 |
[16:30] | Her weak points. | 她的弱点 |
[16:32] | Specifically, the people she cares about. | 具体地说 是那些她关心的人 |
[16:34] | Michael. | 迈克尔吗 |
[16:35] | Alex. | 艾丽克斯 |
[16:37] | Her former mole. | 她之前的卧底 |
[16:39] | There’s still a bond between them. | 她俩依旧关系复杂 |
[16:41] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[16:42] | And unlike Michael, | 而且不像对迈克尔 |
[16:43] | I know exactly where Alex is. | 我知道艾丽克斯的确切位置 |
[16:46] | So you plan to use her as bait. | 所以你打算用她做诱饵 |
[16:49] | If there’s still a bond there, she won’t cooperate. | 只要她们还互相挂念 她是不会合作的 |
[16:52] | Unless she forms a different bond. | 除非她有了别人要牵挂 |
[16:54] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[16:58] | Oh, Sean. Seduction? | 肖恩 你不是要色诱她吧 |
[17:01] | Mother– | 母亲 |
[17:02] | It’s risky. That’s all. | 我只是认为这非常冒险 |
[17:05] | Unless she’s already taken a liking to you. | 除非她已经有点看上你了 |
[17:07] | Just let me take care of it. | 我会小心处理的 |
[17:09] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[17:10] | The sooner I take down Nikita, | 我越早把尼基塔拿下 |
[17:12] | the sooner you’re safe. | 您越早脱离险境 |
[17:14] | And the sooner you can walk away from division. | 你也能越早离开”组织” |
[17:16] | Amen. | 上帝保佑 |
[17:24] | She gave you a key. | 她给你钥匙了 |
[17:26] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:27] | With everything going on, | 鉴于目前这种状况 |
[17:28] | she wanted to give me the spare. | 她想给我留把备用钥匙 |
[17:34] | 18 missed phone calls? | 有18个未接来电 |
[17:36] | Somebody’s been trying to reach her. | 看来有人找她有急事 |
[17:44] | Hello? | 你好 |
[17:46] | I believe we met this morning. | 我想我们今早见过 |
[17:48] | At the restaurant, yes? | 在餐馆 记得吧 |
[17:50] | You took a long time getting back to the apartment. | 你回公寓的也真够慢的 |
[17:54] | Your paramour has gotten herself into some trouble. | 你的老相好有麻烦了 |
[17:58] | And according to her, | 据她所说 |
[18:00] | you’re the only one who can get her out of it. | 只有你能救她出来 |
[18:02] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[18:03] | First tell me where my $200 million is. | 先告诉我两亿美元在哪 |
[18:07] | $200 million? | 两亿美元 |
[18:09] | You think Ovechkin would leave her with that kind of money? | 你觉得奥韦奇金会留给她这么多钱吗 |
[18:11] | Shoulda picked a different heiress to ransom. | 你肯定是绑错人了 |
[18:17] | It’s too late to play games. | 现在玩花样太迟了 |
[18:18] | She confessed she gave you the money for safekeeping. | 她承认把钱交给你保管 |
[18:22] | You have till 9:00 p.m. this evening, | 你得在今晚九点之前 |
[18:23] | to return it to me. | 把钱还给我 |
[18:25] | After that, everybody’s luck runs out. | 过了那时 对大家都没什么好处 |
[18:36] | School says Max is fine. Please confirm. | 校方说马克斯没事 去确认一下 |
[18:39] | Just got a visual on St. John’s Prep. | 我刚黑入圣约翰预科学校的监控系统 |
[18:41] | Place is a fortress. | 那里像个城堡 |
[18:43] | And Max just scored a soccer goal. | 马克斯刚刚踢进一球 |
[18:46] | Holler. He’s safe. | 正在欢呼 他很安全 |
[18:47] | Any leads on Cassandra? | 有卡珊德拉的线索吗 |
[18:49] | Yeah, a green jeep picked up her trail | 有 就在她送马克斯去学校时 |
[18:51] | when she was on the way to school | 有辆绿色吉普车跟上了他们 |
[18:52] | with Max and some guy. | 还有个男的和他们一起 |
[18:55] | Looked like a real douche boat. | 那张脸看上去就欠揍 |
[18:56] | It’s Nigel. We should track him down. | 那是奈杰尔 我们得找到他 |
[18:59] | Maybe he saw something. | 或许他看到了事发经过 |
[19:01] | Nothing I’m not seeing already. | 我现在能看到一切 |
[19:02] | It should be pretty easy to pinpoint the jeep’s location. | 查出吉普车的位置应该不难 |
[19:05] | You better, because at 9:00 tonight, | 最好如此 因为今晚九点 |
[19:07] | Tupelov’s gonna open up his bank account | 图普洛夫就会查看他的银行账户 |
[19:09] | and realize the 200 million is not there. | 然后发现两亿美元没有到账 |
[19:11] | We need to find Cassandra before he does. | 我们得在他发现之前找到卡珊德拉 |
[19:13] | Or we find the money first. | 或者我们先找到那笔钱 |
[19:15] | We search this apartment, her accounts, | 我们先清查这间公寓 她的账户 |
[19:16] | we give the general what he wants. | 然后把钱交给将军 |
[19:17] | What makes you so sure she has the money? | 你怎么这么确定她有钱 |
[19:19] | She confessed to Tupelov. | 她向图普洛夫承认了 |
[19:21] | So he would call me. | 这样他才会打我电话 |
[19:23] | We’re her best shot at getting her out of this alive. | 我们是救她出来的最佳选择 |
[19:29] | But you don’t trust her at all, do you? | 但是你一点也不信任她 对吧 |
[19:34] | She seems to have a history of… | 她以前好像… |
[19:37] | hiding the truth. | 隐瞒过真相 |
[19:40] | I just don’t want to go into a situation blind. | 我只是不想盲目的处置这件事 |
[19:43] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[19:44] | I got her. | 我找到她了 |
[19:45] | After Cassandra dropped off Max, | 卡珊德拉送下马克斯后 |
[19:47] | she stopped in some BOHO espresso joint. | 就去了一家波希米亚式浓咖啡店 |
[19:49] | She goes into the bathroom, never comes back out. | 她进了厕所 就再没出来过 |
[19:51] | Few minutes later, street vid shows | 几分钟后 街道录像显示 |
[19:52] | a giant duffel bag going into that same green jeep. | 有人扛了个大包 丢进了同一辆绿色吉普车 |
[19:56] | That’s how they grabbed her. | 他们就是这样抓走她的 |
[19:57] | Satscan shows the SUV in Canvey Island, | 卫星显示那辆越野车在肯维岛 |
[20:01] | middle of nowhere. | 荒郊野外 |
[20:03] | It upsets me that things had to escalate like this. | 我也不希望事情发展成这样 |
[20:06] | But when you took the money your husband left me, | 但你居然把你丈夫留给我的钱拿走 |
[20:08] | you forced my hand. | 这是在逼我 |
[20:10] | People know who I am. | 人民知道我是什么样的人 |
[20:12] | And they know you’re after me. | 他们也知道你一直盯着我 |
[20:14] | You won’t get away with killing me. | 杀了我 你是跑不掉的 |
[20:18] | Unless I have the perfect alibi. | 除非我有完美的不在场证明 |
[20:22] | See, while I’m out having dinner, | 这样如何 我出去吃晚饭时 |
[20:25] | you will join the likes of Princess Diana | 你就加入戴安娜王妃 |
[20:27] | and Princess Grace– | 和格蕾丝王妃的行列 |
[20:29] | A grisly car wreck | 喝了太多橄榄马丁尼酒 |
[20:30] | after one too many dirty martinis. | 导致了一起可怕的车辆坠崖事故 |
[20:36] | At least, that’s what the coroner will say. | 至少验尸官会这么说 |
[20:41] | I’ll call when the money’s in. | 钱到账时我会打电话 |
[20:50] | Hey, have you seen the boss? | 你看到头儿了吗 |
[20:52] | She had some meeting off-site today. | 她今天要在外面开会 |
[20:55] | Why, you plan on raiding her closet? | 怎么了 你洗劫她衣柜吗 |
[20:57] | You’ll need a computer that isn’t linked | 你需要一台没有连接到 |
[20:58] | to the division server. | “组织”服务器的电脑 |
[21:00] | It’s the only way to elude Amanda. | 只有这样才能不惊动阿曼达 |
[21:02] | Are you familiar with the tech impound? | 你知道存放没收物品的房间吗 |
[21:05] | Sure. | 当然 |
[21:06] | When agents bring back enemy phones, | 每次特工带回需要审查的 |
[21:08] | computers to be vetted, that’s where they’re stored. | 敌人手机或电脑时 它们就存放在那里 |
[21:10] | But I don’t have access. | 但我没有权限进入 |
[21:11] | You know, embrace your ingenuity. | 动动你的脑子 |
[21:14] | It wouldn’t be the first time | 你又不是第一次 |
[21:15] | you’ve lifted somebody’s fingerprints. | 盗取别人的指纹了 |
[21:17] | Not a lot of foot traffic on sub-level 8, | 地下8层没什么人走动 |
[21:19] | But it is patrolled, so you’ll have to be quick. | 但有人巡逻 所以你得动作快 |
[21:30] | The funds you’re transferring | 你要转移的资金 |
[21:31] | are at Luxembourg Banque Rocher, | 存在卢森堡的罗切银行中 |
[21:33] | account number 4398473. | 账号是4398473 |
[21:37] | PIN number 0996. | 密码是0996 |
[21:39] | It’s going to El Banco Islas, | 要转到埃尔群岛银行去 |
[21:41] | account 9129483. | 账号是9129483 |
[21:45] | Once that transaction’s been confirmed, | 只要完成那笔交易 |
[21:47] | you can transfer the 100,000 into an account | 你就可以转十万美元到 |
[21:49] | of your choosing. | 你指定的账户中 |
[21:52] | You wanna tell me what the hell you’re doing down here? | 能告诉我你到底在这里干什么吗 |
[22:07] | There’s at least four on the perimeter. | 至少有四名敌人看守小屋 |
[22:09] | Let’s flank the shed, overlapping arcs. | 我们迂回切入 从两侧包抄小屋 |
[23:03] | They took her! | 他们把她带走了 |
[23:43] | Get Cassandra! | 去救卡珊德拉 |
[23:44] | I’ll figure out a way out of here. | 我自己想办法出去 |
[23:46] | How? | 怎么出来 |
[23:48] | Save Cassandra! | 去救卡珊德拉 |
[24:23] | No. | 不要 |
[24:25] | Why didn’t you listen to me? | 你怎么不听我的 |
[24:26] | Because you’d be dead. | 因为那样你就没命了 |
[24:28] | – No! – Michael! | -不要 -迈克尔 |
[24:29] | No! | 不要 |
[24:52] | Thanks for thinning out the ranks. | 多谢你们帮我解决了几个 |
[24:54] | Six men was a bit much, even for me. | 即便是我 一打六也吃力 |
[24:57] | Especially when your resistance to Fentanyl | 特别是我现在对芬太尼的提抗力 |
[24:59] | isn’t what it used to be. | 也大不如前了 |
[25:02] | How did you… | 你怎么会… |
[25:03] | Fight like you? | 有你们的身手吗 |
[25:06] | I didn’t. | 那不一样 |
[25:08] | Americans use krav maga. | 你们美国人练的是格斗术 |
[25:10] | We at MI6 practice straight jiu-jitsu. | 而我们在军情六处练的是柔道 |
[25:20] | Wait, you’re British intelligence? | 什么 你是英国情报人员 |
[25:22] | That entire time in Belarus… | 在白俄罗斯的那段时间… |
[25:24] | I had been embedded in my cover for two years | 当年你开始行动的时候 |
[25:26] | when you began your op. | 我已经潜伏了两年 |
[25:27] | S-so you were lying when– | 你一直在撒谎 自从… |
[25:29] | When I met you, lying to me? | 我们刚见面 你也对我撒谎的时候吗 |
[25:32] | Yes. | 是的 |
[25:33] | You knew I was an agent. | 你知道我是特工 |
[25:35] | I suspected as much. | 我猜了个差不多 |
[25:36] | Figured you could be a valuable source of intel. | 当时觉得你可能是个有用的线人 |
[25:39] | Listen, right now I just want to get Max. | 我现在只想去找马克斯 |
[25:41] | Max is fine. We checked on him. | 马克斯没事 我们看过了 |
[25:42] | Does MI6 know that Max is… | 军情六处知道马克斯是… |
[25:44] | No. They think he’s Ovechkin’s, | 不 他们以为是奥韦奇金的孩子 |
[25:45] | and I plan to keep it that way. | 我也想一直瞒下去 |
[25:47] | Look, Tupelov doesn’t know we took out his men, | 图普洛夫此刻还不知道我们干掉了他手下 |
[25:48] | but he will in a couple hours | 但几小时后钱还没到 |
[25:50] | when the money doesn’t go through. | 他肯定会知道 |
[25:51] | Our window is closing. | 到那时我们就没机会了 |
[25:52] | Then we have to neutralize him before his deadline. | 那我们就要在期限前先干掉他 |
[26:02] | I can’t believe you would help Percy. | 真想不到你会帮珀西 |
[26:04] | I’m not waiting around in here any more. | 我不会在这里干等着 |
[26:06] | There’s no way it’s as easy as it seems. | 不可能那么简单 |
[26:07] | There has to be some kind of catch. | 肯定有圈套 |
[26:09] | Maybe. But the price was right. | 谁知道呢 但他开的价钱很好 |
[26:11] | So cash is suddenly the answer to all your problems. | 你怎么开始拿钱当万金油了 |
[26:14] | It won’t help you get the black box from Nikita. | 这又不能帮你从尼基塔那里夺回暗盒 |
[26:16] | I only need the black box to get Amanda’s help. | 我要黑盒是想让阿曼达助我复仇 |
[26:18] | With this money, | 有了这些钱 |
[26:18] | I can get Semak on my own. | 我自己就可以对付斯迈克 |
[26:20] | It always comes back to revenge with you, doesn’t it? | 还真是三句不离复仇啊 是吧 |
[26:23] | Sean, you don’t know what it’s like | 肖恩 你根本不明白 |
[26:25] | to have your family targeted | 自己的家人因为他们的身份 |
[26:26] | because of who they are, and losing them | 而惨遭谋害 |
[26:28] | because of it. | 然后家破人亡的痛苦 |
[26:31] | I understand family loyalty. | 我明白孝忠家族的含义 |
[26:33] | I know I’d go a long way for mine. | 我也知道我也会为此付出很多 |
[26:39] | Someone’s coming. | 有人来了 |
[26:49] | Mr. Pierce. | 皮尔斯先生 |
[26:51] | No need for alarm, boys. | 不用紧张 伙计们 |
[26:53] | Just checking out some evidence. | 我只是来查一些证据 |
[26:54] | How’d you get in here? | 你怎么进来的 |
[26:56] | Amanda gave me clearance. | 阿曼达批准的 |
[27:06] | Is there a problem? | 有问题吗 |
[27:12] | No. | 没 |
[27:14] | No problem, sir. | 没问题 先生 |
[27:25] | Not bad. | 不错嘛 |
[27:27] | For a boy scout. | 你个小正太挺能装的 |
[27:28] | I got a merit badge in lying. | 撒谎居然还被奖励小红花 |
[27:31] | Don’t you have a transfer to finish? | 你不是还要转钱吗 |
[27:36] | When MI6 found me, | 军情六处找到我时 |
[27:37] | I’d been studying in London for years. | 我已经在伦敦上了好几年学 |
[27:39] | But I still looked and sounded like | 但音容难改 还像个地道的 |
[27:40] | a nice girl from Kletsk. | 克莱茨克漂亮女孩 |
[27:43] | They thought I’d be the perfect fit | 他们觉得我是接近 |
[27:44] | to get close to Valeri Ovechkin. | 瓦莱里·奥韦奇金的最佳人选 |
[27:46] | That’s a big ask. | 这要求可不低 |
[27:47] | Being the president’s wife. | 做总统的妻子 |
[27:49] | Nobody was expecting a marriage proposal. | 没人想到他会求婚 |
[27:51] | But with the access it gave me, | 但这个身份带来诸多便利 |
[27:53] | Nigel was thrilled. | 奈杰尔很高兴 |
[27:55] | Nigel? Your friend? | 奈杰尔 你朋友 |
[27:57] | My handler. | 我的监管人 |
[27:59] | I’ve reported to him since I first went to Belarus. | 从我刚到白俄罗斯他就是我的上线 |
[28:02] | Actually, he should be on his way with Max right now. | 他现在应该正和马克斯在路上 |
[28:05] | When he gets here, we can explain you’re CIA, | 他到了我来解释你们是中情局的 |
[28:08] | maybe tell him you yanks had an angle on Tupelov. | 也许告诉他你们美国人也盯上了图普洛夫 |
[28:10] | That’s what brought you here. | 你们正是为此而来 |
[28:12] | We’re not CIA. | 我们不是中情局的 |
[28:14] | We’re independent. Rogue. | 我们都是独立的 他们叫”变节” |
[28:16] | If six found out, | 如果被军情六处知道 |
[28:17] | they’d turn us in to the CIA. | 他们会把我们交给中情局 |
[28:18] | They’d try us as traitors. | 以叛国罪审判我们 |
[28:19] | Why didn’t you tell me all this? | 你们为什么不早都告诉我 |
[28:22] | I don’t think you get to ask me that question anymore. | 你没资格问我这问题 |
[28:24] | Look, I’m gonna have Birkhoff trace Tupelov’s cell. | 我让伯克霍夫追踪图普洛夫的手机 |
[28:27] | If we want to keep him in the dark, | 如果想先瞒住他 |
[28:28] | he can’t know why he’s not reaching | 就不能让他知道为什么 |
[28:29] | his men on the cliff. | 接不通那些在悬崖那边的手下 |
[28:38] | I’m sorry, Michael. | 对不起 迈克尔 |
[28:39] | No, no. I… | 不 不用 我… |
[28:43] | The first time I met you, | 第一次见你的时候 |
[28:44] | I told you hundreds of lies. | 我就编了一大堆谎话 |
[28:46] | I can’t judge you for doing the same thing. | 当然也没资格指责你对我撒谎 |
[28:54] | One day it just hits you, doesn’t it? | 总有一天会意识到 对吗 |
[29:00] | No one in your life knows your real name, | 没有一个人知道你的真名 |
[29:04] | what your real job is or… | 你的工作 或者… |
[29:07] | What your real dreams are. | 你的梦想 |
[29:12] | That’s why I decided to keep Max. | 所以我决定留下马克斯 |
[29:15] | He’s the only true thing in my life. | 他是我这一生中唯一真实的存在 |
[29:21] | And I only have him because of you. | 没有你我也没有这个孩子 |
[29:26] | That’s Nigel. | 是奈杰尔 |
[29:30] | Nigel, where’s Max? | 奈杰尔 马克斯呢 |
[29:31] | They’re looking after him at the school. | 他在学校有人照顾 |
[29:32] | Why didn’t you bring him home? | 为什么不带他回家 |
[29:33] | Because I didn’t want him to see this. | 因为我不想让他见到这一幕 |
[29:38] | Hands up. Nice and easy. | 举起手来 慢慢的 |
[29:40] | Clear the premises. | 搜查房间 |
[29:41] | – Yes, sir. – What is this? | -遵命 长官 -这是干什么 |
[29:43] | I want to know why an American intelligence officer | 我想知道一个美国情报员 |
[29:45] | is skulking around on British soil, | 为什么要跑到英国来 |
[29:47] | seeking out my agent | 找我的特工 |
[29:48] | five years after they met on his mission. | 还是在任务完成5年后 |
[29:52] | Clear. | 安全 |
[29:56] | Upstairs is clear. | 楼上安全 |
[30:01] | Please, he was just trying to help. | 他只是来帮我的 |
[30:02] | He has no sovereignty here. | 他不该到我们地盘来 |
[30:04] | I can explain. | 我会跟你解释的 |
[30:05] | I hope so. | 最好是 |
[30:07] | ’cause he’s not leaving this house | 因为在我弄清缘由之前 |
[30:08] | until I know exactly what’s going on. | 他不要想踏出这里半步 |
[30:27] | No proper identification. | 没有明确的身份证明 |
[30:30] | No contact name for your superiors in the states. | 不交代美国上司的姓名 |
[30:34] | You have some explaining to do. | 你有的解释了 |
[30:38] | Why don’t you start by telling me | 你不如直接告诉我 |
[30:39] | what you were doing with my agent? | 你想对我的特工做什么 |
[30:41] | She was in trouble. I helped her out. | 她有麻烦 我就帮了她 |
[30:43] | Cassandra has the force of the S.I.S. behind her. | 卡珊德拉自有秘密情报处保护 |
[30:46] | Why seek out your protection from Tupelov? | 为什么要你来保护她免遭图普洛夫暗算 |
[30:48] | She was trapped. He was demanding the money. | 她被绑架了 他要的是钱 |
[30:50] | So you know about the 200 million. | 这么说你知道那2亿的事 |
[30:53] | Where do you think it went? | 你觉得那笔钱在哪儿 |
[30:54] | How the hell should I know? | 我怎么知道 |
[30:56] | Well, Cassandra has confided in you quite a bit. | 卡珊德拉不是跟你说了不少吗 |
[31:00] | Over the years she’s confided in me as well. | 这些年来她也跟我说了不少 |
[31:02] | I’ve been her handler since Belarus, | 从白俄罗斯任务开始我就是她的监管人 |
[31:05] | And she tells me everything. | 她跟我无话不说 |
[31:07] | Except when it comes to you. | 你却是个例外 |
[31:11] | Yeah, with you, she gets a bit cagey. | 每次提到你 她都守口如瓶 |
[31:14] | It’s curious. | 太吊人胃口了 |
[31:16] | Five years after you meet, you drop in on Cassandra | 在你们相遇5年后 你又来找卡珊德拉 |
[31:18] | Out of the blue. | 出乎意料 |
[31:21] | Surely it wasn’t just to say hello. | 必定不是打声招呼那么简单 |
[31:24] | And Cassandra’s not on a mission right now, | 再说卡珊德拉现在又没接任务 |
[31:25] | So I’m guessing it was over a personal matter. | 我猜应该是私人问题 |
[31:29] | Five years. | 5年 |
[31:32] | Max is five years old. | 马克斯刚好5岁 |
[31:34] | Isn’t he? | 不是吗 |
[31:37] | I’m not sure who you read too much of… | 你侦探小说看多了吧 |
[31:41] | Le Carre or Conan Doyle. | 勒·卡雷还是柯南·道尔 |
[31:43] | Either way, you’re looking for a mystery | 不管怎样 你都是在瞎忙活 |
[31:45] | where there isn’t one. | 凭空猜想 |
[31:47] | I will not let the two of you compromise this agency. | 我绝不会让你们俩威胁军情六处的行动 |
[31:50] | You’re gonna tell me everything Cassandra told you | 你必须交代卡珊德拉告诉你的一切 |
[31:52] | about her cover, Tupelov, | 她的假身份 图普洛夫 |
[31:53] | the money, all of it. | 那笔钱 统统都要 |
[31:57] | And it’s Sir Conan Doyle. | 更正下 是柯南·道尔爵士 |
[32:12] | Did you honestly think you could take them out | 你真觉得你能把它们都干掉 |
[32:13] | without alerting Nigel? | 且不惊动奈杰尔 |
[32:15] | Have to start somewhere. | 总要动手的 |
[32:16] | If the people we worked for know Michael’s here, | 要是我之前的上司知道迈克尔在这儿 |
[32:17] | They’ll come for him, and they could come for Max too. | 他们绝对会来追杀他 还有马克斯 |
[32:20] | You have to get him released. | 你一定要帮他尽快脱身 |
[32:22] | If Nigel knew I was out here, it’d be bad enough. | 万一被奈杰尔知道我在这儿就糟了 |
[32:25] | I disobey direct orders, and six will string me up. | 不听上司指挥 军情六处不会放过我 |
[32:28] | There’d be no one to take care of Max. | 就没人照顾马克斯了 |
[32:33] | But you’re not under their command. | 但他们管不了你 |
[32:35] | 9435 is the code to my alarm system. | 我家警报系统的密码是9435 |
[32:39] | I unlatched a window in the basement. | 我把地下室的窗子开着 |
[32:41] | What if they realize you helped me? | 万一他们知道是你暗中帮忙呢 |
[32:43] | I trust you not to get caught. | 相信你不会被抓到的 |
[32:47] | What about your handler? | 那你的监管人呢 |
[32:50] | I’ll take care of him. | 我会把他支开 |
[32:55] | Nigel. | 奈杰尔 |
[32:56] | You’ll get your chance to talk. | 待会儿再找你算账 |
[32:58] | I know everything is messed up right now. | 我知道整件事一团糟 |
[33:00] | But I just got a tip from one of my Belarusian contacts. | 但我刚收到白俄罗斯那边的消息 |
[33:03] | Tupelov is planning to flee the country in an hour. | 图普洛夫打算1小时后离境 |
[33:05] | Slow down. We’ll send a team. | 别急 我会派人过去 |
[33:07] | There’s no time. | 没时间了 |
[33:09] | I’m ending the threat on my family tonight. | 今晚我就要除掉这个威胁 |
[33:12] | With or without your approval. | 不管你同意还是不同意 |
[33:14] | Wait. | 等等 |
[33:17] | I’m coming with you. | 我跟你一起去 |
[33:22] | We’ll get back to this in a few. | 我很快就回来 |
[34:06] | I can’t get Sherman on the radio. | 无线电上联络不到谢曼 |
[34:07] | Go check. | 去看看 |
[34:23] | – Thanks. – Yeah, don’t thank me. | -谢谢 -不用谢我 |
[34:25] | Thank cassandra. | 谢卡珊德拉吧 |
[34:26] | She’s the one who got Nigel outta here. | 是她引开奈杰尔的 |
[34:28] | There’s something off about that guy. | 那家伙有点儿不对劲儿 |
[34:30] | One minute he’s suspicious of Cassandra. | 前一秒他还怀疑卡珊德拉 |
[34:31] | The next he’s trying to help her get Tupelov. | 下一秒他就去帮她抓图普洛夫了 |
[34:33] | He keeps asking about the money. | 他还一直问我那笔钱的事 |
[34:35] | Wait, she would’ve reported back the 200 million, right? | 等等 她应该上报了2亿的事吧 |
[34:37] | After she learned about it in Belarus. | 她在白俄罗斯知道这事应该就上报了 |
[34:38] | Including the account numbers and the access codes. | 还有账户名和密码 |
[34:40] | Wait a minute. When ovechkin died, | 等等 奥韦奇金死后 |
[34:42] | Nigel probably figured this was his chance | 奈杰尔觉得这是他 |
[34:43] | to swipe the pot. | 大赚一笔的好机会 |
[34:45] | Cassandra has no idea. | 但卡珊德拉完全不知情 |
[34:54] | Hands. Now. | 举起手来 |
[34:57] | Almost fine. | 差点就要溜之大吉了 |
[34:59] | You probably thought your money was coming any minute now. | 你以为钱马上就会到账吧 |
[35:02] | You’ve won. | 你赢了 |
[35:04] | Let me go | 放我走 |
[35:04] | And you’ll never hear from me again. | 我再也不会出现在你面前 |
[35:06] | Why wait? | 还等什么 |
[35:14] | What are you doing? | 你要干嘛 |
[35:16] | Just cleaning up. | 灭口 |
[35:25] | I’ll hold ’em off. Get inside. | 我拖住他们 你先进去 |
[35:32] | You came here to apprehend Tupelov, | 你来抓图普洛夫 |
[35:34] | but he shot you. | 但他杀了你 |
[35:35] | Bastard. | 这个混蛋 |
[35:48] | Come on, then, love. | 来吧 美女 |
[35:52] | Give us a kiss. | 送个香吻 |
[35:59] | Nikita! | 尼基塔 接住 |
[36:09] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -没伤着吧 -嗯 |
[36:18] | Come here. | 快过来 |
[36:29] | Wire order’s in. | 电汇进行中 |
[36:31] | Just waiting for confirmation. | 就等确认了 |
[36:32] | Let’s just hope it’s quick. | 希望快一点 |
[36:35] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么这么做 |
[36:36] | – Doing what? – Helping me. | -做什么 -帮我 |
[36:38] | What’s in it for you? | 你有什么目的 |
[36:39] | Let’s just call it payback | 就当是还你 |
[36:41] | for that hit you took for me in the park. | 公园里的救命之恩 |
[36:42] | You paid me back when you took out the shooter. | 你干掉那个杀手时已经还了 |
[36:46] | What are you doing down here, anyway? | 你到底为什么来这 |
[36:48] | God, you are paranoid. | 天啊 你真能瞎想 |
[36:50] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[36:51] | I don’t have to tell you anything. | 我没必要告诉你 |
[36:53] | You’re the one down here breaking the rules, remember? | 违反规定的是你 |
[36:55] | So why don’t you turn me in? | 那为什么不告发我 |
[36:57] | Because I don’t care for the rules here either. | 因为我同样无视这里的规矩 |
[37:00] | Not good enough. | 这理由不够好 |
[37:01] | What’s your angle? | 你有什么企图 |
[37:02] | Why do I have to have an angle? | 为什么一定要有企图 |
[37:03] | Because everyone has an angle. | 因为每个人都有 |
[37:05] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[37:07] | Kiss me. | 吻我 |
[37:10] | What? | 什么 |
[37:12] | You want my angle? There it is. | 你想知道我的企图 告诉你好了 |
[37:14] | And since apparently the normal rules of attraction | 既然吸引异性的常规手段 |
[37:17] | don’t apply to you, | 对你不适用 |
[37:18] | and you insist on some sort of trade | 而你还坚持 |
[37:21] | or price to be paid for my good deed, | 要报答我 |
[37:23] | there it is. | 那这就是我想要的 |
[37:26] | A kiss. | 一个吻 |
[37:28] | And the reason I came down here to the impound | 我来储藏室 |
[37:30] | was I was looking for you. | 就是为了找你 |
[37:31] | I started at your room. | 我先去的你房间 |
[37:35] | Transfer is complete. | 转账完成 |
[37:41] | Give me your hand. | 给我你的手 |
[37:50] | You never said where. | 你又没说过亲哪 |
[38:07] | 密文通知 请输入11位加密代码 | |
[38:22] | If you need anything… | 如果需要 |
[38:23] | I will call. But we’re fine. | 我会联系你的 但不会有事的 |
[38:25] | Nobody is after us anymore. | 不会再有人追杀我们了 |
[38:27] | Yeah, well, some of Tupelov’s men might be out there. | 图普洛夫可能还有残党 |
[38:29] | You might want to alert Max’s school. | 你最好警告马克斯的学校 |
[38:30] | Michael, I’ve got a handle on it. | 迈克尔 我能应付 |
[38:33] | And if I don’t, MI6 does. | 何况还有军情六处 |
[38:37] | That’s right. | 也对 |
[38:38] | You gonna stay with the agency? | 你会继续留在军情处吗 |
[38:41] | If they’ll let me. | 如果他们同意 |
[38:42] | I’ll cooperate with the investigation of Nigel, | 我会协对助奈吉尔的调查 |
[38:45] | And then I’m hoping my assignments | 然后希望不再参与 |
[38:46] | will take me out of the field. | 外勤任务 |
[38:49] | Less liabilities. | 少些负担 |
[39:40] | What? | 怎么了 |
[39:42] | You don’t see it yet. | 你还没有察觉 |
[39:45] | See what? | 察觉到什么 |
[39:47] | Something’s happening. | 潜移默化的改变 |
[39:49] | And I can’t let it go, | 你放不下 |
[39:50] | and I can’t push it away, | 也躲不了 |
[39:51] | Because I’ve done that, and it’s always ended badly. | 因为我经历过 每次都没有好结果 |
[39:57] | If this is about Cassandra… | 如果是关于卡珊德拉 |
[40:02] | It’s about Max. | 不 是关于马克斯 |
[40:05] | Can I ask you a question, Michael? | 我能问你个问题吗 迈克尔 |
[40:08] | You’re safe now. | 现在你安全了 |
[40:10] | But are you willing to walk away | 但你愿意放下一切一走了之 |
[40:11] | and never look back? | 不再留恋吗 |
[40:13] | What? | 什么 |
[40:13] | Are you willing to walk away | 你愿意放下你的妻儿 |
[40:15] | and never see your child again | 一走了之 |
[40:18] | or his mother? | 不再留恋吗 |
[40:19] | No, because that’s not my only choice. | 不 还有别的选择 |
[40:22] | It is. | 没有了 |
[40:24] | You just can’t see it. | 只是你还没有察觉 |
[40:30] | I know you. | 我懂你 |
[40:33] | Better than anyone. | 比任何人都懂你 |
[40:36] | I know your heart. | 懂你的心 |
[40:37] | I know the way it works. | 懂你在想什么 |
[40:40] | You focus all your energy on one point. | 你总是把精力集中在一点 |
[40:43] | That’s how you survived Division all those years. | 因为如此 你在”组织”熬过了这么多年 |
[40:45] | Focusing on revenge for your family. | 一心只想着为家人报仇 |
[40:48] | You made yourself blind to the truth. | 蒙蔽了你看清真相的双眼 |
[40:52] | Until you showed it to me. | 直到你让我看到 |
[40:54] | Nikita, I love you. | 尼基塔 我爱你 |
[40:55] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[40:57] | But I’m not like you, Michael. | 但我们不是一样的人 迈克尔 |
[41:01] | You lost something I never had. | 你失去的亲情我都不曾经历过 |
[41:06] | Now you have a chance to get it back. | 现在你有机会找回亲情了 |
[41:08] | – Nikita, no. – And because of that, | -尼基塔 不是的 -因此 |
[41:10] | you have to take it because if not, | 你必须要抓住这个机会 否则 |
[41:11] | you are going to be left with “What if?” | 你会悔不当初 |
[41:15] | That is the most dangerous question I know. | 这是我知道的最危险的问题 |
[41:30] | I didn’t plan for this. | 我没这么打算过 |
[41:32] | There’s no plan for this. | 从来就没有打算 |
[41:36] | Only a question that you need to resolve. | 只有一个等着你解决的问题 |
[41:40] | And you can’t do it with me here. | 而我在这你是没法解决的 |