时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | {We have to stop Division, and to do that, | 我们必须阻止”组织” 而要实现这点 |
[00:06] | {we need to find the black boxes. | 就必须找到黑盒 |
[00:07] | {They contain evidence of every job Division has ever done. | 黑盒里面记录了”组织”的一切所作所为 |
[00:09] | {I help you get the black box, | 我可以帮你拿到黑盒 |
[00:11] | {if you help me get the man | 前提是你帮我找到 |
[00:12] | {who ordered my family’s death and now has men hunting me. | 下令杀害我家人并正派人追杀我的那个人 |
[00:16] | {Our arrangement concerns the black boxes. | 但我们的生意里牵涉到那些黑盒 |
[00:18] | {We heard a rumor that Nikita has one. | 听说尼基塔手里就有一个 |
[00:20] | {Can you verify that? | 你能证实此事吗 |
[00:22] | {She doesn’t. | 她没有 |
[01:12] | {The guardian’s not here. | 守护者不在这里 |
[01:19] | {I take it our target wasn’t present. | 看来我们的目标没在 |
[01:22] | {He cleared out recently. | 他最近搬走了 |
[01:23] | {Hmm, near miss. | 就差一步啊 |
[01:25] | {I don’t get it. | 我想不通 |
[01:27] | {All the signs were right– | 所有迹象都没错 |
[01:28] | {shadow bank account, movement patterns. | 假银行账户 行动模式 |
[01:30] | {A guardian should have been here. | 这里应该有个守护者才对 |
[01:32] | {Perhaps he took a trip, a weekend getaway. | 他可能出去旅游了 想利用周末放松一下 |
[01:35] | {Guardians don’t take trips. | 守护者从不旅游 |
[01:37] | {They don’t do anything but stay at their posts | 他们除了留守阵地 保护黑盒 |
[01:39] | {and guard their black boxes. | 什么事情都不做 |
[01:40] | {Well, you’re the expert… | 好吧 你比我专业 |
[01:42] | {Not that we have anything to show for that. | 不过我还真没看出你专业在哪里 |
[01:46] | {You got something to say? | 你到底想说什么 |
[01:48] | {Just that our business arrangement | 我只想说 我们的生意 |
[01:50] | {hasn’t been very good business, Mr. Elliot. | 进行得不太顺利 艾略特先生 |
[01:53] | {Gogol has given you time, money, resources, | 果戈理给了你时间 资金 资源 |
[01:56] | {and what have you given us? | 而你的回报是什么 |
[01:58] | {The limited pleasure of your company? | 只是你给我们带来的那点欢乐吗 |
[02:02] | {Look, I-I– | 听着 我… |
[02:03] | {No more excuses, Mr. Elliot. | 别再找借口了 艾略特先生 |
[02:06] | {You will find and destroy the remaining black boxes. | 你必须找到并销毁剩余的黑盒 |
[02:09] | {I expect proof of real progress soon. | 我希望能马上看到实质性进展 |
[02:13] | {Until that time… | 在那之前… |
[02:15] | {you may consider our business up for review. | 我们的生意还是再议吧 |
[02:47] | {Nikita! | 尼基塔 |
[02:49] | {What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[02:50] | {Gogol? | 你在和果戈理合作 |
[02:52] | {Hold on. | 等等 |
[02:53] | {- Ari Tasarov? – It’s not what you think. | -还有阿里·塔瑟洛夫 -不是你想的那样 |
[02:55] | {Really? ’cause what I think | 是吗 在我看来 |
[02:56] | {is that you are working with a Russian black-ops group | 你正在和一个俄罗斯秘密行动组合作 |
[02:59] | {whose top priority is killing me! | 而他们的首要任务就是干掉我 |
[03:01] | {I know this looks bad, | 我知道这很容易让人误会 |
[03:03] | {but Ari wants Percy dead just as much as we do. | 但阿里和我们一样 想置珀西于死地 |
[03:06] | {I’m not working with Gogol, Nikita. | 我不是在和果戈理合作 尼基塔 |
[03:09] | {I’m using them. | 我在利用他们 |
[03:10] | {Oh, where have I heard that before? | 这话听着真耳熟啊 |
[03:12] | {Nikita, I would never let them hurt you. | 尼基塔 我绝不会让他们伤害到你 |
[03:15] | {I made it very clear. | 我把话说得很清楚 |
[03:17] | {They even breathe in your direction, | 他们要是敢动你一根毫毛 |
[03:18] | {I’m ripping their heads off, starting with Ari. | 我就从阿里下手 把他们的脑袋统统拧下来 |
[03:22] | {Now, really… | 说真的 |
[03:24] | {what are you doing here? | 你过来到底想干什么 |
[03:27] | {I need your help. | 我需要你帮忙 |
[03:33] | {You do? | 是吗 |
[03:36] | {To get a black box. | 我想让你帮我搞到一个黑盒 |
[03:38] | {- I lost mine. – Lost it? | -我把自己的弄丢了 -丢了 |
[03:41] | {How? | 怎么搞的 |
[03:44] | {Amanda. | 阿曼达搞的鬼 |
[03:46] | {What do you mean you can’t find Alex? | 你说找不到艾丽克丝是什么意思 |
[03:48] | {According to Internal surveillance records, | 根据内部监控记录 |
[03:50] | {she’s been off campus for 84 hours. | 她已经离开84小时了 |
[03:53] | {She left her phone here, | 她把手机留下了 |
[03:53] | {so there’s no way to contact or trace her. | 所以没办法联系或跟踪她 |
[03:55] | {What about the N.R.O.’s search grid? | 那国家勘测局的搜查网络呢 |
[03:57] | {- Anything from their systems? – No, nothing. | -他们的系统里有线索吗 -没有 |
[04:00] | {I’m sorry, but isn’t Alex technically a free agent? | 恕我多言 但艾丽克丝不是个自由特工吗 |
[04:03] | {Shouldn’t she be free to come and go as she likes? | 难道她不应该来去自由吗 |
[04:06] | {Yes, of course. | 当然 |
[04:07] | {But after Gogol tried to kill her, | 但是自从果戈理开始追杀她 |
[04:09] | {we all agreed the safest place for her was within these walls. | 我们都认为让她待在这里才是最安全的 |
[04:12] | {Something extraordinary must have happened to make her leave. | 一定是发生了什么大事 她才被迫离开的 |
[04:15] | {I need to make sure she’s okay. | 我要确保她的安全 |
[04:20] | {She accessed a series of satellite images | 她查看了一组聚焦莫斯科外 |
[04:23] | {focused just outside Moscow. | 某区域的卫星图像 |
[04:31] | {The Udinov mansion-her childhood home. | 那是乌迪诺夫的住宅 她小时候的家 |
[04:34] | {Why would she be looking at that? | 她为什么要找这栋房子 |
[04:36] | {Because currently, it’s the residence | 因为现在里面住着 |
[04:37] | {of the man she intends to kill. | 她想杀的那个人 |
[04:39] | {And knowing Alex, | 根据对艾丽克丝的了解 |
[04:40] | {she’s in Russia already. | 她现在已经到俄罗斯了 |
[04:50] | {Andrei Abramov? | 你是安德烈·阿布拉莫夫吗 |
[04:54] | {I don’t speak Russian. | 我不会说俄语 |
[04:56] | {But I understand you’re used to dealing | 但我知道你曾经和一位 |
[04:58] | {with an international clientele. | 国外客户做过买卖 |
[05:01] | {What are you looking to buy– | 你想买什么 |
[05:03] | {Shoes? Purses? I just got some Gucci. | 鞋还是包 我刚进了一批古奇包 |
[05:07] | {Guns, ammo. | 我要枪和弹药 |
[05:30] | {Now, I’m gonna need a Glock 26 with a 9-millimeter suppressor, | 我要一把格洛克26 配上9毫米的消音器 |
[05:35] | {5 boxes of frangible rounds and 5 boxes of hollow points, | 五盒粉碎性弹头和五盒中空弹 |
[05:38] | {and a knife with a black blade. | 再要一把带黑刃的刀 |
[05:43] | {I know Gogol’s supposed to be the enemy, | 我知道果戈理本应是我们的敌人 |
[05:44] | {but that’s when we were with Division. | 但那是以前在”组织”里的时候 |
[05:46] | {The sides aren’t the same anymore. | 现在阵营的分化不一样了 |
[05:48] | {Gogol is dangerous. | 果戈理是个危险人物 |
[05:50] | {That could be good for us. | 我们可以利用这一点 |
[05:52] | {Nikita, we don’t have a lot of friends left. | 尼基塔 我们所剩的朋友不多了 |
[05:55] | {You think you’re the first person | 你以为你是第一个 |
[05:57] | {who’s tried to take advantage of them? | 想利用他们的人吗 |
[05:59] | {Percy tried it. Even he got burned. | 珀西曾经尝试过 却玩火自焚 |
[06:00] | {What do you mean Percy got burned? | 你说珀西玩火自焚是什么意思 |
[06:03] | {What are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么 |
[06:08] | {Operation Pale Fire. | 暗焰行动 |
[06:10] | {Division collaborated with Sergei Semak | “组织”和谢尔盖·斯迈克联手 |
[06:13] | {to kill Nikolai Udinov and his family. | 暗杀尼古拉·乌迪诺夫及其全家 |
[06:15] | {Pale Fire? | 暗焰 |
[06:16] | {It was the first time I ever defied my orders. | 那是我第一次违背命令 |
[06:20] | {I saved the daughter, Alexandra. | 我救了他女儿 亚历山德拉 |
[06:22] | {Alexand– | 亚历山… |
[06:25] | {Alex? Your partner? | 艾丽克丝 你的搭档吗 |
[06:29] | {That’s why she’s working with you to take down division. | 所以她才会和你联手扳倒”组织” |
[06:32] | {Well, her focus has shifted. | 她已经转移重心了 |
[06:35] | {She’s headed somewhere dark, | 她走上了一条不归路 |
[06:37] | {and I’m as much to blame for that as anyone. | 这都是我的错 |
[06:41] | {Why doesn’t she trust you anymore? | 她为什么不再信任你了 |
[06:47] | {All right. | 好吧 |
[06:49] | {You take the bed. I’ll take the couch. | 你睡床 我睡沙发 |
[06:51] | {If we’re gonna take down Gogol, we’re gonna need our rest… | 如果我们要扳倒果戈理 必须养精蓄锐 |
[06:54] | {Or at least I will. | 至少我需要 |
[06:57] | {Ever since I got off the regimen, | 自从我戒掉机能强化素之后 |
[06:59] | {I sleep all the time. | 我保持了充足的睡眠 |
[07:02] | {Human again, huh? | 不能开挂了吧 |
[07:04] | {Oh, yeah. It kind of sucks. | 对 挺不爽的 |
[07:07] | {Oh, and just to be clear, | 我先声明 |
[07:10] | {Gogol is not the priority anymore. | 果戈理已经不是我们的首要目标了 |
[07:12] | {Black box is. | 黑盒才是 |
[07:14] | {You said you got near a guardian. | 你说你曾经接近了一个守护者 |
[07:15] | {- What happened to him? – I don’t know. | -他是怎么回事 -我不知道 |
[07:18] | {But whatever he’s up to can’t be good. | 但他正图谋的肯定不是好事 |
[08:33] | {Tofu scramble– | 碎炒豆腐 |
[08:35] | {Tarragon’s the key, a little bit of saffron. | 龙蒿叶是关键 再加上一点点藏红花 |
[08:40] | {I love it. | 太赞了 |
[08:42] | {Owen, seriously… | 欧文 说真的 |
[08:45] | {this… | 这道菜 |
[08:47] | {is so yum. | 太好吃了 |
[08:48] | {- Yeah? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -绝对的 |
[08:51] | {Thanks. What does Michael make for you? | 谢谢夸奖 迈克尔平时做什么给你吃 |
[08:54] | {It’s been a long time | 已经很久 |
[08:55] | {since someone’s made breakfast for me. | 没有人为我做早饭了 |
[08:58] | {Speaking of which, | 说到这个 |
[09:00] | {where is your scruffier half? | 你那邋遢的搭档呢 |
[09:03] | {He’s figuring some stuff out. | 他在弄清一件事 |
[09:09] | {You want to call him? | 你要打给他吗 |
[09:12] | {I want you to tell me about this guardian. | 我要你告诉我这个守护者的详细信息 |
[09:16] | {His name is Patrick Miller, | 他叫帕特里克·米勒 |
[09:18] | {according to the records at the bank where he stashed his box. | 根据他藏匿黑盒的银行记录得知的 |
[09:22] | {I used Gogol’s computers to scan accounts | 我使用了果戈理的电脑来扫描账户 |
[09:24] | {using my search parameters. | 用了我的搜索参数 |
[09:27] | {I got to tell you, those Gogol techs– | 我得告诉你 果戈理的那些设备 |
[09:29] | {They could give your little guy a run for his money. | 可以和伯克霍夫一较高下 |
[09:31] | {Anyways, we got a hit. | 总之 我们查出了名字 |
[09:34] | {By the time I got there, he had, uh, closed his accounts. | 我到那里时 他已经关闭了账户 |
[09:37] | {Raided his farmhouse, cleared out. | 我们突袭了他的农舍 但里面空无一人 |
[09:39] | {He leave anything behind? | 他有留下什么吗 |
[09:40] | {Nothing. Place was clean. | 没有 那地方干干净净 |
[09:43] | {Well, we’ll double-check. You don’t know that. | 那可不一定 我们再去看看 |
[09:47] | {What? | 怎么 |
[09:49] | {Nothing. | 没什么 |
[09:50] | {I just–I’d forgotten how bossy you can be, | 我只是忘了你有多专横 |
[09:52] | {And, well, I kind of missed that. | 还挺怀念的 |
[09:55] | {Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[09:58] | {Something still bugs me. | 有件事我还是想不通 |
[10:00] | {Guardians never leave their posts, not ever, | 守护者们绝不会离开他们的藏身之地 |
[10:03] | {unless they get a direct order from Percy. | 除非他们得到珀西的直接命令 |
[10:05] | {Well, Percy’s locked up in division. | 现在珀西被关在”组织”里 |
[10:07] | {He can’t be doing that, not in the position he’s in now. | 以他现在的情况是不可能下达命令的 |
[10:10] | {Take everything out. All of it. | 把所有东西都搬出去 |
[10:14] | {“Reversed garment,” Eight letters. | “两面穿的衣服” 八个字母 |
[10:17] | {You know, I have to say, | 我不得不说 |
[10:19] | {I’ve never been a fan of word games. | 我从来不喜欢玩填字游戏 |
[10:22] | {I find they favor the literal-minded. | 我觉得填字游戏都喜欢望文生义 |
[10:26] | {Human puzzles, on the other hand, intrigue me. | 而关于人类的谜题 却让我兴致盎然 |
[10:30] | {For instance, why would you tell Alex | 比如 为什么你要告诉艾丽克丝 |
[10:33] | {where to find Sergei Semak? | 去哪里找谢尔盖·斯迈克 |
[10:35] | {You knew that would motivate her to attempt | 你明知那会激发她尝试 |
[10:37] | {an ill-advised mission of revenge. | 一次轻率的复仇行动 |
[10:39] | {At this point, isn’t Semak’s death something we all want? | 事已至此 我们不都想要斯迈克翘辫子吗 |
[10:43] | {Percy, my timetable is very specific. | 珀西 我的时间安排非常明确 |
[10:47] | {Removing him before | 在艾丽克丝做好准备 |
[10:48] | {Alex is ready to take over Zetrov | 接管泽特洛夫之前就干掉斯迈克 |
[10:50] | {could do more harm than good, | 是弊大于利的 |
[10:51] | {which is something you also know. | 你明知道这一点 |
[10:53] | {That is why you’re being punished. | 所以你活该被惩罚 |
[10:54] | {And I was so hoping to get the credenza | 我还很想加个书柜 |
[10:56] | {to complete the set. | 来配齐那一套家具 |
[11:00] | {Alex could die in this attempt. | 艾丽克丝有可能在这次行动中丧命 |
[11:01] | {I have faith in Alex. She’s very resourceful. | 我相信艾丽克丝 她足智多谋 |
[11:05] | {Which brings me back to… | 我又想问了… |
[11:08] | {Why are you trying to kill Semak? | 你为什么想干掉斯迈克 |
[11:10] | {And don’t give me that story | 别告诉我那一套说辞 |
[11:11] | {about how you handed him Zetrov | 你将泽特洛夫交给他管理 |
[11:13] | {and he turned against you. | 而他却和你反目成仇 |
[11:17] | {Hmm, just like old times, isn’t it? | 一如往昔 不是吗 |
[11:24] | {Turncoat. | 叛徒 |
[11:28] | {“Reversed garment,” Eight letters. | “两面穿的衣服” 八个字母 |
[11:40] | {What about Alexandra Udinov? | 亚历山德拉·乌迪诺夫呢 |
[11:42] | {Have you found her yet? | 你找到她了吗 |
[11:44] | {No, but most of my resources have been assigned | 还没有 不过我大部分手下都被派去 |
[11:47] | {to finding the black boxes. | 寻找黑盒的下落 |
[11:48] | {Which just means you are failing on two fronts. | 所以说两项任务你都没做好 |
[11:51] | {Sir, after our assassination attempt, | 长官 在我们试图暗杀她后 |
[11:53] | {it’s safe to assume that Alexandra has gone into hiding. | 完全可以假定亚历山德拉隐匿起来了 |
[11:55] | {She’s probably cowering in some division cave, | 她有可能蜷缩在”组织”的某个小黑屋里 |
[11:59] | {in no position to cause any sort of trouble. | 根本构不成任何威胁 |
[12:15] | {- And moss always grows on? – The north side of the tree. | -苔藓一般长在哪里 -树木朝北的那面 |
[12:18] | {And the forest? | 这片森林呢 |
[12:19] | {Pinsky forest covers half a million acres, | 平斯基森林面积达五十万英亩 |
[12:22] | {1,000 of which are the property of the Udinovs. | 其中一千英亩是属于乌迪诺夫家的 |
[12:24] | {I know all this, papa. | 这些我都很清楚 爸爸 |
[12:26] | {Why are we doing this all again? | 为什么还要再考我 |
[12:27] | {I need to have complete confidence in your abilities. | 我需要对你的能力有绝对的信心 |
[12:31] | {I know, because the only person | 我明白 因为我唯一能依靠的 |
[12:33] | {I can depend on is myself. | 只有我自己 |
[12:35] | {I promise, I won’t trust anyone. | 我保证 我不会信任任何人的 |
[12:40] | {There is a difference between dependence and trust. | 依靠和信任是不同的 |
[12:44] | {Depend on yourself, | 要依靠自己 |
[12:47] | {but there will come a time when you must trust others, | 但总会有一天 你得信任他人 |
[12:49] | {and that is not bad. | 这并非坏事 |
[12:51] | {You must keep people close to you, | 你要与他人保持密切联系 |
[12:53] | {the way I have your mother and your uncle Sergei. | 就像我与你母亲和你谢尔盖叔叔那样 |
[12:56] | {I do not want you to live your life alone, Alexandra. | 我不希望你一生独来独往 亚历山德拉 |
[13:48] | {I told you, I went through everything. | 我说了 我都搜查遍了 |
[13:57] | {Regimen case– it’s empty. | 机能强化素的药盒 已经空了 |
[13:59] | {I already checked it. | 我也检查过了 |
[14:02] | {Owen, you said that Percy used to send you | 欧文 你说过 机能强化素 |
[14:04] | {your supply of the regimen, right? | 过去都是珀西给你的 对吗 |
[14:05] | {Yeah. | 是的 |
[14:06] | {Then where’s the guardian getting his drugs from? | 那这个守护者是从哪弄到的药 |
[14:09] | {Can’t be Percy. | 不可能是珀西 |
[14:11] | {It’s not like ordering cough syrup. | 这不像止咳糖浆 |
[14:13] | {You can’t just pick up regimen at the local drugstore. | 你不可能在本地药房里买到机能强化素 |
[14:15] | {You need a specialist– a doctor or a chemist. | 你需要找专门的人 医生或是药剂师 |
[14:18] | {The notes I got from Dr. Mars’ lab | 我从玛斯博士实验室找到的笔记 |
[14:20] | {list the chemicals needed to make it. | 上面列出了制备它所需的药物 |
[14:22] | {That’s good– that gives us a shot | 很好 这样我们就有机会 |
[14:23] | {at tracking anyone who’s ordered shipments of them. | 追踪所有订购这些药物的人 |
[14:25] | {It’s a complicated trace. | 这可没那么简单 |
[14:26] | {He’d have to cross-reference a database of supply outlets | 这要对所有供应渠道的数据做交叉比对 |
[14:28] | {with a list of scientists– legit, black market. | 包括科学家 正规市场和黑市 |
[14:32] | {Good thing you know someone who can do that. | 还好你认识的人能搞定这个 |
[14:35] | {Like you said, they could give Birkhoff | 你不是说 他们能把伯克霍夫 |
[14:37] | {a run for his money, right? | 吓得团团转 |
[14:39] | {Are you talking about Gogol? | 你是指果戈理吗 |
[14:41] | {- That’s right. – Just so I’m clear, | -没错 -让我搞搞清楚 |
[14:44] | {when I decide to use Gogol resources, I’m–I’m stupid. | 我利用果戈理 就是二逼青年 |
[14:47] | {But when you decide to do the same thing, | 而你要利用果戈理 |
[14:49] | {i-it’s a brilliant plan? | 就成了神机妙算 |
[14:51] | {Hey, you’re the one who made the deal with the devil. | 可是你与那个恶魔做交易的 |
[14:52] | {I’m just trying to get us the biggest bang for our buck. | 我不过是争取利益最大化 |
[14:55] | {Okay, but you said it yourself– Ari is dangerous. | 但你也说了 阿里不可靠 |
[14:57] | {W-what if he decides to use this info? | 如果他要利用这条情报呢 |
[14:59] | {What if he decides to cut me out of the process? | 如果他决定不让我参与行动呢 |
[15:01] | {Which is why you’re not gonna let that happen, | 所以要防患于未然 |
[15:03] | {and you’re gonna go in person. | 你要亲自看着他们查 |
[15:05] | {What about Birkhoff, huh? | 让伯克霍夫来弄 怎么样 |
[15:07] | {Birkhoff could run this, couldn’t he? | 伯克霍夫可以搞定 不是吗 |
[15:08] | {Possibly, but not as quickly. | 是可以 但没那么快 |
[15:11] | {This is– | 这些… |
[15:13] | {this data is Gogol’s backyard. | 要查的都在果戈理管辖范围内 |
[15:17] | {It’ll be at their fingertips. | 对他们而言 这易如反掌 |
[15:20] | {And… | 而且 |
[15:21] | {Birkhoff needs some time to himself | 伯克霍夫需要时间来… |
[15:23] | {- to recover. – “Recover”? | -痊愈 -痊愈 |
[15:26] | {From what–gamer’s thumb? | 他怎么了 得鼠标手了吗 |
[15:31] | {Amanda captured him, tortured him. | 他被阿曼达抓到 遭到严刑逼供 |
[15:34] | {She, uh– | 她… |
[15:35] | {She crushed his hand. | 她敲断了他的手指 |
[15:42] | {- You okay? – Fine. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[15:45] | {No, really. | 说真的 |
[15:50] | {Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[15:55] | {I don’t know. I don’t know. | 我不知道 我说不清 |
[15:59] | {Every time I feel | 每一次 |
[16:00] | {like I’ve got a handle on one part of my life, | 当我觉得自己抓住了生命中重要的一部分时 |
[16:02] | {another part of it slips away. | 另一部分就会溜走 |
[16:04] | {I finally get Michael, and I lose Alex. | 我终于得到了迈克尔 但失去了艾丽克丝 |
[16:07] | {We get the black box, and I lose Michael. | 我们拿到了黑盒 我却失去了迈克尔 |
[16:09] | {It’s like… | 就好像 |
[16:11] | {rounding up marbles on a glass table. | 在光滑的桌子上围弹珠 |
[16:15] | {And if I lose focus for even one second, | 只要我稍不留神 |
[16:17] | {someone gets hurt– someone I love. | 就会有人受伤 我爱的人会受伤 |
[16:20] | {Birkhoff… | 伯克霍夫 |
[16:22] | {Ryan. | 瑞安 |
[16:23] | {Who am I gonna lose next– you? | 下一个该轮到谁了 你吗 |
[16:29] | {I’m so tired. | 我真的好累 |
[16:34] | {I don’t want to hurt anyone… | 我不想伤害任何人 |
[16:37] | {Anymore. | 不想他们再受伤 |
[16:42] | {What do you want? | 你想要干什么 |
[16:45] | {I want to stop. | 我想停手 |
[16:49] | {I don’t think you can. | 这不是说停手就能停的 |
[16:52] | {You have to help people. | 你必须要帮助人们 |
[16:54] | {You have to stand up for those people | 你要替那些自己无力斗争的人 |
[16:56] | {who can’t fight for themselves, | 伸张正义 |
[16:57] | {because, Nikita, it’s the right thing to do. | 因为这是正义的使命 尼基塔 |
[17:03] | {Division… | “组织” |
[17:05] | {They gave you a gift. | 他们赋予你一身绝技 |
[17:09] | {When they gave you the ability to kill, | 当他们教授你如何杀人之时 |
[17:12] | {they also gave you the ability to protect. | 也教会你如何保护他人 |
[17:18] | {You taught me that. | 这是你告诉我的 |
[17:24] | {I don’t know if Michael’s coming back. | 我不知道迈尔克会不会回来 |
[17:28] | {I think– | 我觉得 |
[17:31] | {I don’t know if Michael’s coming back. | 我不知道他会不会回来 |
[17:37] | {You know, if–if he can’t see what he left behind, | 如果他无法看清自己抛弃了什么 |
[17:43] | {well, maybe you shouldn’t be together. | 也许你们就不是命中注定 |
[17:50] | {I believe Mr. Elliot can still help us. | 我相信艾略特先生对我们仍有用处 |
[17:53] | {He’s an ex-guardian. | 他过去是守护者 |
[17:55] | {It’s a very unique skill set. | 他有特殊的能力 |
[17:58] | {And yet the black boxes are still out there threatening me. | 黑盒还流失在外 对我构成威胁 |
[18:00] | {I have a suggestion on that front. | 关于这点 我有个建议 |
[18:02] | {When we find a box, | 如果我们找到了黑盒 |
[18:04] | {perhaps we should consider other options besides simply | 或许我们该考虑其它选择 而不是就这样 |
[18:08] | {destroying it. | 销毁它 |
[18:09] | {What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[18:10] | {The boxes are a record | 黑盒中记录了 |
[18:13] | {of every illegal covert operation division has ever conducted. | “组织”策划的所有非法行动 |
[18:17] | {The information is so damaging to the Americans | 这些信息对那帮美国人十分不利 |
[18:20] | {that they can’t wait to destroy them now. | 所以他们现在迫不及待要销毁它 |
[18:23] | {At the very least, that suggests that… | 至少 这就说明 |
[18:27] | {maybe we should have a look inside, | 或许我们应该打开黑盒 |
[18:29] | {see if there’s anything there that can help us. | 看看里面有没有对我们有利的东西 |
[18:31] | {Too dangerous. | 这样太危险了 |
[18:32] | {If the truth that I was behind Nikolai Udinov’s death were to come out– | 万一我杀掉尼古拉·乌迪诺夫的事曝光了 |
[18:38] | {No. No loose ends. | 不行 不能疏忽大意 |
[18:39] | {Well, then perhaps you’d like me | 那或许你会愿意让我 |
[18:41] | {to take care of that other loose end. | 处理另一件悬而未决的事情 |
[18:44] | {Take care with your tone, Ari. | 阿里 注意你的语气 |
[18:46] | {You are treading on dangerous ground. | 你这是在玩火 |
[18:48] | {My apologies. | 对不起 |
[18:50] | {I meant no disrespect. | 我无意冒犯 |
[18:52] | {But we have many enemies, sir, | 但我们有很多敌人 先生 |
[18:54] | {and I believe that in the right hands, | 而我相信 如果使用得当 |
[18:56] | {a black box would be a very powerful weapon against them. | 黑盒就能成为对付他们的利器 |
[19:00] | {It could be the key to ensuring Zetrov’s future. | 这会是确保泽特洛夫繁荣发展的关键 |
[19:04] | {Except we don’t have one! | 拿到黑盒再说吧 |
[19:11] | {I know how to get you a black box. | 我有办法拿到黑盒 |
[21:24] | {Alexandra. | 亚历山德拉 |
[21:27] | {Come on, Alexandra. | 快起来 亚历山德拉 |
[21:29] | {Papa? | 爸爸 |
[21:32] | {You are not alone. | 你并不孤单 |
[22:13] | {Sir, the search index is complete. | 长官 搜索已经完成 |
[22:18] | {Based on chemical shipments, | 通过分析化学药品的运货情况 |
[22:20] | {spider has turned up three leading chemists | 搜索系统找到了三位西欧地区的 |
[22:22] | {in the western european region. | 顶尖化学家 |
[22:23] | {Uh, we have one in Cadiz, Spain, another in Palermo, Italy, | 一位在西班牙加迪斯 另一位在意大利巴勒莫 |
[22:26] | {and the last one in Basel, Switzerland. | 最后一位在瑞士巴塞尔 |
[22:28] | {Basel is close to Colmar. | 巴塞尔离科尔马很近 |
[22:30] | {That’s got to be the one. | 肯定就是这个人 |
[22:32] | {The candidate is one Werner Christinger. | 这个人叫沃纳·克里斯丁格 |
[22:36] | {He is a professor of chemistry | 他是巴塞尔理工学院的 |
[22:37] | {at Basel Institute of Technology– | 化学教授 |
[22:40] | {Uh, specializes in neuropharmacology. | 专门研究神经药理学 |
[22:43] | {Looks like he’s handled some black-market requests as well. | 他似乎还在黑市卖些东西 |
[22:46] | {Like the regimen. | 比如说机能强化素 |
[22:48] | {I’m on my way. | 我这就出发 |
[22:50] | {I have a team in Germany. | 我在德国有支小队 |
[22:52] | {They can be there in under an hour. | 他们能在一小时内到位 |
[22:54] | {Whoa, whoa, whoa, that’s not how it works. | 等等 等等 这事不能这么办 |
[22:57] | {I find the guardian. I destroy the box. | 我去找守护者 然后销毁黑盒 |
[23:00] | {No, we’re not going to destroy the box, | 不 我们不会销毁黑盒 |
[23:01] | {not immediately. | 不会立即销毁 |
[23:02] | {I’m sending a retrieval team. | 我要派出一支抓捕小队 |
[23:04] | {That’s not the deal. | 交易并非如此 |
[23:06] | {New deal… | 现在是新交易 |
[23:09] | {Employer’s prerogative. | 我是老板我做主 |
[23:13] | {The chemist’s a Werner Christinger | 这名化学家是巴塞尔理工学院的 |
[23:15] | {from the Basel Institute of Technology. | 沃纳·克里斯丁格 |
[23:18] | {But there’s a Gogol team on its way. | 但是有支果戈理的小队正在赶去 |
[23:20] | {On its way from where? | 从哪里赶去 |
[23:21] | {Germany, so it’s close. | 德国 近得很 |
[23:23] | {I’d never make it back on time. | 我没办法及时赶回来 |
[23:25] | {You’ve got to get there first. | 你必须抢先赶到 |
[23:27] | {I’m on it. | 我这就出发 |
[23:42] | {Hey, it’s me. | 是我 |
[23:43] | {You should know Nikita’s closing in on the black box, | 告诉你 尼基塔要去拿黑盒 |
[23:46] | {and she’s making the approach solo. | 而且她是独自行动 |
[24:02] | {Bring Mr. Elliot with us. | 把艾略特先生带上 |
[24:04] | {His knowledge of the box and the guardian | 他了解黑盒和守护者的情况 |
[24:06] | {may still prove to be useful. | 这可能还有利用价值 |
[24:35] | {Thank you, papa. | 谢谢 爸爸 |
[25:11] | {We have a destination– Amsterdam. | 得知目的地了 阿姆斯特丹 |
[25:16] | {Amsterdam– acknowledged. | 阿姆斯特丹 收到 |
[25:18] | {- Do you have the black box? – Aye. | -黑盒在你手上吗 -是的 |
[25:20] | {Good. Keep it secure. | 很好 好好保护 |
[25:21] | {In Amsterdam, you’ll receive further instructions | 等你到了阿姆斯特丹 与其他守护者会合后 |
[25:24] | {after you rendezvous with the other guardians. | 就会收到下一步指示 |
[25:26] | {I’m on my way. | 我这就出发 |
[25:27] | {Just about to pick up the last of my regimen. | 现在就去拿最后一批机能强化素 |
[25:38] | {Is my order ready? | 我订的货好了吗 |
[25:39] | {Yes. 100 count of each, just as you’d asked. | 好了 每瓶一百粒 照你吩咐办好了 |
[25:51] | {Hands. | 举起手来 |
[25:53] | {Hands! | 举起手来 |
[25:56] | {Take the black box out. | 把黑盒拿出来 |
[25:58] | {Slowly put it on the table. | 慢慢放到桌子上 |
[26:06] | {Slowly. | 慢慢地 |
[26:07] | {Step away. | 站到一边去 |
[26:11] | {You, grab the box. Bring it to me. | 你 拿上盒子 过来给我 |
[26:35] | {Sir, we have visuals. | 长官 我们发现他们了 |
[26:37] | {Taking them out. | 马上干掉他们 |
[26:49] | {Gogol! | 是果戈理的人 |
[28:03] | {Yes? | 喂 |
[28:04] | {Local authorities have custody of the target and the box. | 当地警局扣押了目标和黑盒 |
[28:07] | {Authorities? Who alerted them? | 警局 谁跟他们报信的 |
[28:10] | {It seems the chemist was under observation | 好像是这个化学家因为有违法行为 |
[28:11] | {for his illegal activities. | 已经受到当地警局的监控 |
[28:13] | {Once the shooting started, Dard units were called in. | 枪战刚开始 D战队就接到了通知 |
[28:16] | {Also they have Nikita. She was with them. | 他们还抓了尼基塔 她现在在他们手上 |
[28:19] | {They’re being transported to Zurich. | 他们现在正被转移到苏黎世 |
[28:20] | {Follow them. Call in teams two and three for backup. | 跟着他们 调集二队和三队进行支援 |
[28:23] | {We’ll be there shortly. | 我们马上就到 |
[28:26] | {Nikita. | 尼基塔 |
[28:29] | {Well, now we know the answer to who you were calling… | 现在我们知道你的电话打给谁了 |
[28:32] | {not that that’s a surprise. | 意料之中的事 |
[28:35] | {For such a highly trained operative, Mr. Elliot, | 作为一名训练有素的特工 艾略特先生 |
[28:38] | {you are absurdly transparent– | 你还真是一眼见底 |
[28:41] | {a single-celled organism. | 脑子里就一根筋 |
[28:45] | {It’s no wonder Percy assigned you to… | 难怪珀西派你 |
[28:48] | {watch a box. | 守护黑盒 |
[28:52] | {Now, Nikita… | 而尼基塔 |
[28:55] | {is perhaps the most complex individual | 应该是我见过的人里 |
[28:57] | {I have ever come across. | 最捉摸不透的了 |
[29:02] | {I honestly don’t know what she sees in you. | 我真不明白她看上你哪点了 |
[29:05] | {We share a common interest. | 我们有共同的目标 |
[29:08] | {We both can’t wait to kill you. | 我们都想杀你而后快 |
[29:26] | {Yuri, over here! | 尤里 踢过来 |
[29:31] | {But if we give Americans what they want, | 但如果我们给美国人他们想要的东西 |
[29:33] | {they might help us in the future. | 那他们以后可能会帮我们 |
[29:35] | {The Americans are being bullies, | 那些美国人只会欺软怕硬 |
[29:37] | {and bullies only respond to strength. | 而欺软怕硬的人只会听拳头的话 |
[29:39] | {- Yes, but– – Sergei, enough business, huh? | -没错 但是 -谢尔盖 别谈公事了好吗 |
[29:42] | {It’s a beautiful day. | 今天天气多棒啊 |
[29:45] | {You are coming over for Easter, yes? | 你复活节会过来的吧 |
[29:48] | {Katya is making a kulichi. | 卡蒂娅会做复活节蛋糕 |
[29:50] | {- I don’t know. Uh… – What is it? | -我不确定 -怎么了 |
[29:54] | {Not another woman. | 不会又是女人吧 |
[29:55] | {No, not a woman. | 不是女人 |
[29:57] | {But, uh, Easter is meant for families. | 不过 复活节是合家团圆的时候 |
[29:59] | {And, uh, you should be with yours. | 你该和你家人在一起 |
[30:02] | {You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[30:04] | {Easter is for families. | 复活节该合家团圆 |
[30:07] | {So… | 所以 |
[30:09] | {should I tell Katya you will arrive by noon? | 我该跟卡蒂娅说你中午到吗 |
[30:13] | {You’re truly blessed, Nikolai. | 老天待你不薄 尼古拉 |
[30:15] | {You have a fine house, a beautiful wife, | 你有豪宅 娇妻 |
[30:19] | {a loving daughter. | 爱女 |
[30:22] | {Someday you’ll have all that. | 这一切你迟早也会有的 |
[30:24] | {Until then, you are stuck with us. | 但在那之前 你只能跟我们凑合了 |
[31:00] | {How did you find me? | 你是怎么找到我的 |
[31:04] | {Did you intercept a call? | 你拦截了我们的通话吗 |
[31:07] | {A communication tap? | 还是装了窃听器 |
[31:11] | {Right. | 爱说不说 |
[31:15] | {You ran a good stack. | 刚刚干得漂亮 |
[31:18] | {Hard cover was solid, but you were using a modified Weaver | 掩护很好 但你射姿采用修正韦佛式 |
[31:22] | {- when you should have been– – What are you doing? | -而你应该 -你在干什么 |
[31:24] | {Tactical breakdown back at the lab. | 对实验室战术进行分析 |
[31:27] | {We’re not friends or partners. | 我们可不是什么朋友或者搭档 |
[31:29] | {No, but we’re professionals. | 对 但我们都是内行 |
[31:32] | {We’re nothing! | 我们什么都不是 |
[31:33] | {- You’re division. – Was division. | -你是”组织”的人 -曾经是”组织”的人 |
[31:36] | {Right. You’re the rogue. | 对 你是那个叛徒 |
[31:45] | {Why’d you leave? | 你为什么要叛逃 |
[31:48] | {Because I realized what division really was. | 因为看清了”组织”的真面目 |
[31:52] | {Do you even know what it is that you’re guarding– | 你知道你在守护的是什么吗 |
[31:55] | {what’s on that box? | 黑盒里面有什么 |
[31:58] | {I worked it out. | 我早就想出来了 |
[32:01] | {The box? | 黑盒 |
[32:03] | {It’s important to Percy, which means it’s leverage. | 它对珀西很重要 也就是说它是筹码 |
[32:07] | {It’s power. | 是权力 |
[32:08] | {I’m not stupid. I know what division is. | 我可不蠢 我知道”组织”是什么 |
[32:11] | {It’s a giant criminal organization– | 它是个大型的犯罪团伙 |
[32:14] | {Granted, one that plays on a world stage | 虽然它是世界级的 |
[32:17] | {but the principles are all the same as any local racket. | 但规矩和别的地方犯罪团伙的没有区别 |
[32:23] | {There will be a payout, a massive one in this case, | 酬劳会有的 就此事而言 还会是大数目 |
[32:26] | {for anyone who can keep their head low | 只有那些低调行事 |
[32:28] | {and know which player to get behind. | 而且选对了阵营的人才能得到 |
[32:34] | {My bet’s on Percy. | 我赌珀西赢 |
[32:36] | {So, yes, I know what the box is. | 所以 是的 我知道黑盒是什么 |
[32:39] | {It’s a golden ticket. | 它是张王牌 |
[32:43] | {You chose the wrong side to back. | 你选了错误的一边 |
[32:46] | {Percy’s rotting in a hole in Jersey. | 珀西早就泥菩萨过江 |
[32:48] | {He’s finished. | 自身难保了 |
[32:52] | {What? | 怎么了 |
[32:56] | {You really have no idea what’s going on, do you? | 你不清楚现在是什么情况吧 |
[33:18] | {Who’s on the wrong side now? | 现在是谁选错了 |
[34:30] | {Make sure the van is clean– | 清理货车 |
[34:31] | {no loose ends. | 别留下活口 |
[34:34] | {Understood. | 明白 |
[34:36] | {Mr. Elliot has outlived his usefulness. | 艾略特先生已经没有利用价值了 |
[34:37] | {Make sure he’s… | 记得让他 |
[34:40] | {nonoperational. | 闭口 |
[34:43] | {I have the box. | 我拿到黑盒了 |
[34:45] | {It’s about time. | 是时候了 |
[34:47] | {Bring it straight to the house– | 马上带回来 |
[34:48] | {- No stops. – On my way. | -别拖延 -马上来 |
[35:27] | {There’s three more! | 还剩三个 |
[35:36] | {Go! | 快走 |
[35:47] | {- Thanks. – Thanks for calling. | -谢谢 -多谢来电 |
[35:51] | {Nikita’s in the van. | 尼基塔在货车里 |
[36:31] | {Guys… | 你们 |
[36:35] | {He’s gone. | 他逃了 |
[36:51] | {- So how’s Max? – He’s good. | -马克斯怎么样 -他很好 |
[36:57] | {He asked about you, actually. | 他还问起你呢 |
[36:59] | {Called you tsiotsya s pistaletam. | 叫你”tsiotsya s pistaletam”[俄语] |
[37:03] | {“The gun lady.” | 持枪阿姨 |
[37:04] | {- Yeah, well, at least you made an impression. – Yeah. | -对 至少他还记得你 -那是 |
[37:09] | {- How’s Birkhoff? – He’s better. | -伯克霍夫怎么样 -好点了 |
[37:12] | {- He needs some time. – Yeah, well, he’s tough. | -他需要时间 -是啊 他是条硬汉 |
[37:16] | {He’ll be annoying the hell out of you in no time. | 没多久他又会生龙活虎地烦死你 |
[37:21] | {And you? How are you? | 那你呢 你最近怎么样 |
[37:29] | {I’m… | 我 |
[37:33] | {glad to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[37:41] | {We have to go. | 我们得动身了 |
[37:43] | {The guardian’s on the move. | 守护者已经开始行动了 |
[37:44] | {He doesn’t have the box | 他手里没有黑盒 |
[37:45] | {and Ari’s probably destroyed it by now. | 阿里可能已经把它毁掉了 |
[37:48] | {No, Ari told me he wants to keep it. | 不 阿里说想留着黑盒 |
[37:52] | {They must think they can use it for something. | 他们肯定觉得黑盒有利用价值 |
[37:55] | {We got a bigger problem. | 还有个更严重的问题 |
[37:56] | {The police confiscated this laptop from the guardian. | 警方收缴了这台守护者的笔记本 |
[37:59] | {I took it when we left the scene. | 我离开现场时顺手带回来了 |
[38:01] | {The guardians are on secondary protocol. | 守护者正在履行二级协议 |
[38:04] | {Wait. What are you talking about? | 等等 你什么意思 |
[38:06] | {All right, primary protocol | 好吧 一级协议 |
[38:08] | {is to stay put and guard the box. | 是原地待命守护黑盒 |
[38:10] | {Secondary protocol is to pull stakes | 二级协议则是转移 |
[38:12] | {and report to a designated location. | 到指定地点报到 |
[38:14] | {And wait for further instructions. | 并等待下一步指示 |
[38:16] | {Percy instituted it a few years back. | 珀西几年前制定了这套协议 |
[38:18] | {That’s why he cleared out of the farmhouse. | 难怪他离开了农屋 |
[38:20] | {- Okay, who can initiate secondary protocol? – Only percy. | -谁能启动二级协议 -只有珀西 |
[38:23] | {That’s impossible. He’s locked up. | 这不可能 他被关起来了 |
[38:26] | {- What location? Where are they going? – I don’t know. | -那地点呢 他们要去哪里 -我不知道 |
[38:28] | {It was to be given by verbal command, | 应该是口头指示 |
[38:30] | {which is why we got to get going | 所以我们得赶快行动 |
[38:31] | {and start tracking the–the guardians. | 追踪那些守护者们 |
[38:33] | {They’re gathering. Percy’s behind it. | 他们正在会合 而珀西是幕后主使 |
[38:36] | {We don’t know if there’s anything happening with Percy. | 我们不知道珀西那边是怎么回事 |
[38:38] | {But what we do know is that Ari has the box. | 但我们知道阿里手上有黑盒 |
[38:40] | {- And we need to get it back. – It’s biometrically sealed. | -一定要拿回来 -黑盒被生物锁定了 |
[38:43] | {They can’t decrypt it without the guardian’s blood, | 没有守护者的血就破译不了 |
[38:46] | {which is why the box isn’t an issue. | 所以黑盒不是问题 |
[38:48] | {The box is always an issue. | 黑盒一直都是问题 |
[38:51] | {Okay, I’ll go after the guardian. | 好吧 我去追踪守护者 |
[38:54] | {You go after Ari, and you’ll be fine with him. | 你俩去追踪阿里 你跟他在一起就没问题 |
[38:58] | {No, Michael goes with you. | 不 迈克尔跟你一起 |
[38:59] | {- What? – Wait. Hold on a second. | -什么 -等等 等下 |
[39:00] | {There are at least three guardians out there, okay? | 至少还有三个守护者对吧 |
[39:02] | {You’re gonna be outgunned. It’s gonna take the both of you. | 以一敌三不行 你俩要一起去 |
[39:04] | {Nikita, I just got here. I can’t leave you now. | 尼基塔 我刚来 不能就这样离开你 |
[39:07] | {This isn’t about us. | 这跟我俩的事无关 |
[39:08] | {You have no way of finding Ari. | 你又不知道怎么找到阿里 |
[39:09] | {Yeah, she does. | 她知道 |
[39:11] | {When Ari started threatening me, I figured… | 阿里开始威胁我时 我觉得… |
[39:14] | {I’d keep tabs. | 得关注他的行踪 |
[39:16] | {I put a tracker on his car. | 我在他车上装了追踪器 |
[39:19] | {Michael, We’ll have the time to deal with this all later. | 迈克尔 我们以后还有时间解决那事 |
[39:22] | {You realize every law-enforcement agency in the region is on high alert, | 你明知道当地所有执法机关都高度警戒 |
[39:25] | {and you’re chasing Ari Tasarov | 你还要一路追踪阿里·塔瑟洛夫 |
[39:26] | {into the heart of Gogol territory? | 到果戈理的老巢吗 |
[39:28] | {You don’t even know where he’s headed. | 你都不知道他要去哪儿 |
[39:29] | {Yes. | 没错 |
[39:32] | {But it’s the right thing to do. | 但这是正义之举 |
[39:39] | {You’re right. | 你说得没错 |
[39:41] | {I don’t know what I’m gonna find there. | 我也不知道接下来要面对什么 |
[39:47] | {Uncomfortable? It’s hard to go back. | 不舒服吧 你无法回到过去了 |
[39:50] | {It’s not my first choice. | 那并不是我的上策 |
[39:52] | {Mine either, but it was necessary. | 我也不想这样 但迫不得已 |
[39:54] | {However, punishment is only effective | 不过 只有给你一次重归美好生活的机会 |
[39:57] | {if there’s an opportunity for rehabilitation. | 惩罚才能达到效果 |
[40:01] | {I’m willing to restore some of your privileges | 我愿意让你重新享受之前的一些特权 |
[40:05] | {if you tell me everything you told Alex– | 不过你得告诉我你跟艾丽克丝说了什么 |
[40:08] | {where she’s getting her resources, | 她从何处得到资源 |
[40:09] | {who she’s working with, | 跟谁合作 |
[40:11] | {how much she really knows about Semak. | 对斯迈克了解多少 |
[40:14] | {Let’s start again. | 从头开始吧 |
[40:18] | {I told her she needs to think about her future. | 我告诉她得为自己的将来打算 |
[40:21] | {And in order to do that, | 为了达到这个目的 |
[40:22] | {she needs to be completely clear-eyed about her past. | 她得完全了解自己的过去 |
[40:27] | {After all… | 毕竟 |
[40:29] | {We can’t know where we’re going | 不了解我们从何而来 |
[40:31] | {until we know from where we came. | 就无法知道该往何方去 |
[40:37] | {It’s not an easy journey. | 这段旅程并不轻松 |
[40:40] | {It can be painful, arduous. | 你需要忍受痛苦 披荆斩棘 |
[40:44] | {But if we have the courage to face the truth… | 但只要我们有勇气面对真相 |
[40:50] | {It could lead to the right path. | 就能走上正确的道路 |
[40:57] | {That’s something we all seek. | 这是我们每个人都追求的 |
[41:03] | {You expect Alex to have some kind of revelation? | 你指望艾丽克丝从中获得某种启示吗 |
[41:07] | {Clarity. | 我想让她擦亮眼睛 |
[41:09] | {Our memories can be unreliable narrators. | 记忆可能会欺骗我们 |
[41:13] | {You may think you know with absolute certainty | 你可能以为自己完全了解 |
[41:18] | {what’s in your past… | 过往的事 |
[41:22] | {And then you find out you don’t know the past at all. | 结果却发现自己一无所知 |
[41:42] | {- Alexandra? – Mama? | -亚历山德拉 -妈妈 |