时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | 新泽西州 纽瓦克 凌晨两点过五分 | |
[00:24] | Nice car. | 车挺酷啊 |
[00:28] | Yeah, I’m aware of that. | 还用你说 |
[00:31] | You lookin’ for me? | 你在找我吗 |
[00:33] | Not anymore. | 找到了 |
[00:36] | Well, good. | 那好吧 |
[00:38] | Then get your ass off my paint. | 那滚开吧 别刮花哥的车 |
[00:40] | It’s bad enough I gotta deal with swirl marks | 洗车店的外来工 |
[00:41] | from those guest workers down at the detail shop. | 把我的车弄脏就够糟的了 |
[00:45] | Hey, you got a hearing problem? | 你听不到老子说话吗 |
[00:49] | 911 emergency. | 911报案中心 |
[00:50] | Yes, I’d like to report the brutal and senseless murder | 我想举报一起残忍的谋杀案 |
[00:53] | of a Newark police detective. | 一名纽瓦克的警探惨遭杀害 |
[01:16] | I forgot how good you are when you’re angry. | 我都忘了你发飙时有这么霸气 |
[01:18] | I forgot how easy you are to beat. | 我也忘了打败你是如此容易 |
[01:36] | Nice try. | 说得容易 |
[01:40] | I can’t believe I made it. | 真不敢相信我做到了 |
[01:42] | Two division tails. | 两名”组织”的盯梢 |
[01:44] | The one on the train and one on the street. | 一个在火车上 另一个在街上 |
[01:45] | I think the satellites are hot, too. | 卫星肯定也在跟踪我 |
[01:47] | I got ten minutes. Tops. | 我最多有十分钟 |
[01:49] | Amanda has you under surveillance? | 阿曼达派人监视了你 |
[01:50] | – What are you doing here? – I asked her to come. | -你来干嘛 -我让她过来的 |
[01:53] | What’s the update? | 最新情况如何 |
[01:54] | Amanda definitely has complete control of division. | 阿曼达绝对完全控制了”组织” |
[01:59] | She’s strutting around the place | 她趾高气扬地到处巡视 |
[02:01] | Like she just won top model. | 就像个超模似的 |
[02:03] | No oversight, no boundaries. | 没有”上峰” 也毫无限制 |
[02:08] | And you wanna know what she’s doing with all that power? | 你想知道她手握重权想干什么吗 |
[02:11] | Nothing. | 毫无所为 |
[02:13] | No missions have been activated, nothing is in prep. | 没有执行任何任务 也没有在计划什么 |
[02:15] | The only thing she’s running is the propaganda machine. | 她只是在进行宣传 |
[02:21] | I mean, look at it. | 瞧瞧 |
[02:22] | Oversight gets wiped out, but nobody’s the wiser. | “上峰”被除掉了 但无人知道内情 |
[02:25] | She’s turned it into a national tragedy. | 她将其导演成了国家悲剧 |
[02:28] | The world thinks that some anti-government wacko did it. | 世人认为是某个反政府的疯子干的 |
[02:32] | That can’t be all she’s up to. | 她的野心不可能仅尽于此 |
[02:33] | Oh, I asked her. | 我问过她 |
[02:34] | She says that I should think of division | 她说我该把”组织” |
[02:36] | as a boutique agency. | 当做精品机构 |
[02:38] | – Only the most vital missions. – Vital to whom? | -只进行最重要的任务 -对谁重要 |
[02:42] | And why is she telling you this? | 为什么她会告诉你 |
[02:46] | There is one mission she’s prepping. | 她在谋划一次任务 |
[02:50] | She wants to help me get my mother out of Russia. | 她想帮我把妈妈带出俄罗斯 |
[02:52] | Says she has a plan. | 说她有个计划 |
[02:57] | Okay, listen to her. And then say no. | 好吧 听听计划 然后拒绝 |
[02:59] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[03:01] | She can’t, she won’t. | 她不能 也不会 |
[03:04] | I wouldn’t. | 换我也不会 |
[03:06] | Are you saying that I should do it? | 你是在说我该接受吗 |
[03:09] | Well, I’m saying that if you want to get your mother | 我是说如果你想把妈妈带出俄罗斯 |
[03:11] | out of Russia, it’s better that Amanda | 阿曼达能帮你忙 |
[03:13] | works with you instead of against you. | 比和你对着来更好 |
[03:16] | Keep your enemies closer. Right? | 要接近敌人 对吧 |
[03:18] | If you get close to Amanda, | 如果你真要接近阿曼达 |
[03:19] | you’d better know what she’s up to. | 你最好弄清她意欲何为 |
[03:21] | She wants Zetrov. | 她想要泽特洛夫 |
[03:22] | And I’m the perfect way for her to do that. | 而笼络我是她如愿的最佳途径 |
[03:25] | So what happens when you change your plans? | 如果你改变计划会怎么样 |
[03:29] | We’ll blow that bridge when we come to it. | 车到山前必有路 到时再说吧 |
[03:32] | For now it’s a– it’s a smart plan. | 这暂时是个不错的计划 |
[03:36] | Get out of here, keep your eyes and ears open. | 走吧 小心行事 |
[03:57] | 加密信息进入 用户名 暗影行者 | |
[03:58] | – It’s Birkhoff. – What’s up? | -是伯克霍夫 -怎么了 |
[04:01] | Well, he’s in Seattle looking into countermeasures | 他在西雅图研究保护安全屋的对策 |
[04:03] | for the house…there were two signal intrusions | 有两个入侵信号 |
[04:03] | 暗影行者 查看纽瓦克政府主页 你上了新闻 | |
[04:05] | that almost… | 差点… |
[04:08] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[04:10] | He said you made the local news. | 他说你上了本地新闻 |
[04:15] | Newark police detective Peter Edmonds | 纽瓦克警探彼得·埃德蒙兹 |
[04:16] | was shot and killed outside this local bar last night | 于昨晚在这家酒吧外被枪杀 |
[04:19] | And the case has a bizarre and shocking twist. | 这件案子的案情奇怪复杂 |
[04:22] | You’re looking at the late Nikita Mears, | 镜头上是已故的尼基塔·米尔斯 |
[04:24] | runaway and drug addict sentenced to death | 她是一名逃犯 吸毒成瘾 |
[04:26] | for killing Newark police officer Eric Deros, | 因为杀害了纽瓦克警官埃里克·德罗斯 |
[04:29] | Detective Edmonds’s partner some ten years ago. | 即埃德蒙兹警探十年前的搭档 所以被判处死刑 |
[04:32] | Mears was executed by the state of New Jersey, | 米尔斯被新泽西州政府处决 |
[04:34] | but apparently she’s still got some fans. | 但显然她还有一些追随者 |
[04:37] | A 911 call wasn’t any help in identifying the shooter. | 报警电话并不能让警方确定凶手的身份 |
[04:42] | Could you tell us your name, sir? | 请报上尊姓大名 先生 |
[04:44] | I’d like to remain anonymous. | 我想保持匿名 |
[04:46] | What the hell is he doing? Trying to expose you? | 他到底在干什么 暴露你吗 |
[04:50] | No. | 不 |
[04:52] | Because that would expose division | 那样会暴露”组织” |
[04:53] | and he still wants that back. | 而他还想夺回”组织” |
[04:57] | Nikita, what did you want? | 尼基塔 你想要什么 |
[05:01] | You don’t have a choice! | 你别无选择 |
[05:02] | Get back! | 后退 |
[05:04] | – Shut up! – Whoa! | -闭嘴 -别吵 |
[05:09] | He’s trying to shake me up. | 他想给我提个醒 |
[05:14] | Newark police detective Peter Edmonds | 纽瓦克警探彼得·埃德蒙兹 |
[05:15] | was shot and killed outside this local bar last night | 于昨晚在这家酒吧外被枪杀 |
[05:18] | And the case has a bizarre and shocking twist. | 这件案子的案情奇怪复杂 |
[05:21] | You’re looking at the late Nikita Mears– | 镜头上是已故的尼基塔·米尔斯 |
[05:22] | Senator Madeline Pierce’s office, please hold. | 参议员玛德琳·皮尔斯办公室 请稍等 |
[05:25] | Sentenced to death for killing | 因为杀害了纽瓦克警官埃里克·德罗斯 |
[05:26] | Newark police officer Eric Deros. | 即埃德蒙兹警探十年前的搭档 |
[05:28] | Detective edmonds’s partner some ten years ago. | 所以被判处死刑 |
[05:31] | – News has been posted. – I can see that. | -新闻发布了 -我看到了 |
[05:34] | Thank you for holding, how may I help you? | 谢谢您的等待 有什么能帮您的 |
[05:37] | Yes, would you tell her an old friend from division | 你告诉她 一位”组织”的老朋友 |
[05:40] | is calling to see if she’s okay? | 打电话来问她好 |
[05:42] | She’ll want to pick up. | 她会接的 |
[05:57] | It’s from the senator’s office. | 是参议员办公室打来的 |
[05:59] | Going secure. | 安全线路 |
[06:02] | I have Ppercy on the line. | 珀西给我打来电话 |
[06:05] | Can you trace it through your equipment? | 你能查出他的位置吗 |
[06:07] | Percy called your office? What does he want? | 珀西打给了你的办公室 他想干什么 |
[06:10] | He wants to speak with you. | 他想和你谈谈 |
[06:12] | Transfer it. | 接过来吧 |
[06:16] | I take it you got my message. | 看来你收到了我的信息 |
[06:18] | Yeah, it was subtle, but I caught it. | 虽然很隐秘 但我明白了 |
[06:20] | I’m glad the senator could help facilitate this call. | 参议员能帮忙转接电话 我真开心 |
[06:23] | It shows she still has some use left. | 看来她还有利用价值 |
[06:25] | – What do you want? – I’m seeing the appeal. | -你想干什么 -我觉得这很有吸引力 |
[06:28] | Being on the road, on the run. | 一直逃亡 四处奔波 |
[06:31] | – It’s exciting. – Percy, what do you want? | -真令人激动 -珀西 你到底想干什么 |
[06:33] | Well, just that it occurred to me | 现在我俩都叛逃了 |
[06:35] | as we are both rogue now that we share a common enemy. | 我突然想到我们有个共同敌人 |
[06:39] | The only person I want to kill more than Amanda is you. | 我是想杀阿曼达 但我更想杀你 |
[06:43] | Mmm, I was afraid you were gonna say that. | 我就怕你会这么说 |
[06:45] | – I like you afraid. – No. | -你害怕就好 -不 |
[06:48] | I am afraid for you. | 我是为你担心 |
[06:51] | You see, Nikita, | 你瞧 尼基塔 |
[06:52] | I had a plan to overthrow Amanda | 我有个计划来推翻阿曼达 |
[06:55] | and restore order to division. | 让”组织”重新秩序井然 |
[06:58] | But your vindictiveness has denied me that. | 但是你的报复行动让我无法进行 |
[07:01] | So now I’m gonna have to hurt you. | 所以我现在不得不伤害你 |
[07:04] | Oh, you wanna meet on the playground after school? | 放学后操场上见吗 |
[07:06] | All right, I’m in. | 好啊 不来是小狗 |
[07:07] | You’re not listening. | 你没认真听我说 |
[07:08] | You took something from me | 你拿走了我的东西 |
[07:09] | And now I’m going to take something from you. | 现在我也要以牙还牙 |
[07:12] | Someone you love, because now I’m feeling vindictive. | 你深爱的人 因为现在我也怀恨在心 |
[07:15] | Bring it on. | 放马过来吧 |
[07:16] | All the people I love carry guns. | 我爱的人们都能保护自己 |
[07:18] | Not Carla Bennett. | 卡拉·班内特可不同 |
[07:23] | Hello? Anyone there? | 你还在听吗 |
[07:34] | She abandoned me. I don’t care about her. | 她遗弃了我 我不在乎她 |
[07:36] | No, of course you don’t care about the woman | 她帮你戒了毒 你还不关心她 |
[07:39] | who got you clean. | 这话谁信啊 |
[07:40] | The woman you loved so much | 你爱她如此深切 |
[07:42] | you wanted to call her mom. | 以至于你想叫她妈妈 |
[07:47] | Sweetheart, I know more about you | 亲爱的 我比你自己 |
[07:49] | than you know about yourself, | 更了解你 |
[07:51] | And I’m gonna use it to cause you pain. | 我要利用这一点让你心痛 |
[07:54] | You won’t be able to find her. | 你找不到她 |
[07:56] | One good thing about not having division anymore | 我不再管理”组织”的好处就是 |
[07:57] | is that I need only focus on one operation at a time. | 我一次只需要专注于一项任务 |
[08:02] | You wanted daddy’s attention, | 你想要我注意你 |
[08:04] | you got it. | 你如愿以偿了 |
[08:33] | So, then he looks at me | 然后他看着我 |
[08:37] | and he says… | 然后说 |
[08:41] | “You’re hired.” | “你被录用了” |
[08:43] | What? | 什么 |
[08:45] | – Oh, you did it! – Yeah. | -你成功了 -是啊 |
[08:50] | I, uh, start tomorrow. | 明天开始上班 |
[08:53] | That hospital needs somebody just like you. | 那家医院就需要你这样的人 |
[08:56] | I mean you have helped me so much since you’ve come here. | 你过来之后帮了我好多忙 |
[08:59] | I mean look at how much this place has changed. | 看看这地方变化有多大 |
[09:07] | I’m scared, Carla. | 我害怕 卡拉 |
[09:10] | When he said I got the job, I… | 当他说我被录用时 我… |
[09:13] | Just wanted to run. | 只想逃跑 |
[09:17] | That’s because you have been told all your life | 那是因为在你一生之中 |
[09:20] | that you’re not worth it. | 别人都说你不配 |
[09:22] | And when you’re young and you hear that over and over again, | 当你年轻时一次次听到这种话 |
[09:25] | That starts to sink in. | 很容易就铭记在心 |
[09:27] | But you are so much stronger now. | 但是你现在坚强多了 |
[09:31] | You’re a wildflower. | 你是一朵野花 |
[09:36] | Wildflowers, they grow in the desert. | 野花长在沙漠里 |
[09:38] | The most horrible place on the planet. | 那是地球上最恐怖的地方 |
[09:41] | Because they save their strength | 因为它们积蓄力量 |
[09:43] | and they wait for the rain to come. | 等待雨露降临 |
[09:45] | And they reach for the sun | 争取阳光照耀 |
[09:47] | and they bloom. | 最终灿烂绽放 |
[09:52] | And that’s what you’re gonna do, Nikita. | 你也要这样做 尼基塔 |
[09:56] | You’re gonna bloom. | 你要灿烂绽放 |
[10:05] | Why are you doing this for me? | 为什么要帮我 |
[10:07] | Because one day you’re gonna do this | 因为有天 你也会这样 |
[10:10] | for somebody else. | 帮助别人 |
[10:12] | That’s the way it’s supposed to work. | 我们就该这样传递爱 |
[10:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:24] | Carla Bennett got me clean. | 卡拉·班内特帮我戒毒 |
[10:26] | She was the only good thing I had in my life | 她是我生命中唯一对我好的人 |
[10:28] | till division made me who I am. | 直到”组织”把我变成了杀人机器 |
[10:31] | I’m not gonna let Percy hurt her. | 我不会任由珀西伤害她 |
[10:34] | Nikita, you know this is a trap. | 尼基塔 你知道这是个圈套 |
[10:36] | What choice do I have? | 难道我还有其他选择吗 |
[10:38] | He says he’s gonna go after her he’s gonna go after her. | 他说要追杀她 就会说到做到 |
[10:41] | He’s using you to get her into the open. | 他这是在利用你引她出现 |
[10:43] | What if he’s already on to Carla, and he’s… | 万一他已经在追杀卡拉了呢 他… |
[10:45] | Waiting for us when we get there? | 在等我们送上门吗 |
[10:47] | Oh, I hope he is, Michael. | 我倒希望是这样 迈克尔 |
[10:49] | I really, really do. | 我真的很希望他在等我们 |
[10:56] | You don’t owe this woman anything. | 你对那个女人毫无亏欠 |
[11:02] | She abandoned you, she let you down. | 她遗弃了你 她让你失望 |
[11:07] | No. | 不 |
[11:09] | I let her down. | 是我让她失望 |
[11:10] | I just don’t like to think about it. | 我只是不愿意回想那段日子 |
[11:14] | What are you talking about? | 你这是什么意思 |
[11:19] | Carla got me clean. | 卡拉帮我戒了毒瘾 |
[11:21] | But I relapsed. | 但我又复吸了 |
[11:25] | I was really sick, Michael. | 我当时病得不轻 迈克尔 |
[11:29] | I couldn’t let go of my life. | 我无法释怀自己的生活 |
[11:33] | I couldn’t forgive. | 我不肯宽恕 |
[11:36] | And then the job. | 后来的那份工作 |
[11:40] | The new job was too much. | 那工作的责任我承担不了 |
[11:43] | So I ran. | 于是我逃跑了 |
[11:46] | I got high. | 又开始嗑药 |
[11:48] | And I went back to find her. | 于是我又回去找她 |
[11:51] | I needed help. | 我需要帮助 |
[11:54] | There were a couple of cops there. | 当时出现了两个警察 |
[11:56] | That’s when things got out of control. | 情况就失控了 |
[11:58] | You shot one of them, that part I know. | 你射杀了其中一个 这我知道 |
[12:01] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[12:04] | Carla was on the run from a drug charge in another state. | 卡拉因为在别的州背负毒品罪而逃命在外 |
[12:07] | She was an addict too. | 她也曾是个瘾君子 |
[12:10] | Before. | 在遇到我之前 |
[12:13] | After that night she had to run again. | 自从那晚之后她又得开始亡命生涯 |
[12:18] | It was my fault. | 全都怪我 |
[12:20] | Is that why you haven’t been looking for her? | 所以你才一直没去找她吗 |
[12:24] | I wanted division dead and gone | 我当时一心想扳倒”组织” |
[12:28] | So that my life wouldn’t affect her life. | 那样她就不必受我的牵累 |
[12:34] | Same way that you don’t want any of this | 就像是你不希望我们和”组织”的抗争 |
[12:36] | to come down on your son. | 牵累到你儿子 |
[12:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:44] | If she’s underground… | 如果她躲了起来… |
[12:47] | It’s going to be difficult to track her. | 那就很难追踪到她 |
[12:51] | But we’ll find her. | 但我们会找到她的 |
[12:58] | How’s this gonna work exactly? | 这次计划具体怎么施行 |
[12:59] | You’ll see. | 你马上就知道了 |
[13:01] | I’m glad you’re taking me up on this, Alex. | 很高兴你能让我帮你 艾丽克丝 |
[13:03] | I just need to know one thing. | 我只有一事需要确认 |
[13:05] | What’s that? | 什么 |
[13:06] | There will be no more rogue behavior. | 这次你不准恣意妄为 |
[13:08] | No running off half-cocked to do this all by yourself. | 不准半路脱离组织 擅自行动 |
[13:11] | We’re working together. | 这次我们一起合作 |
[13:19] | Your reappearance as Alexandra Udinov | 你以亚历山德拉·乌迪诺夫的身份重新露面 |
[13:20] | will raise a lot of questions. | 将会引发不少质疑 |
[13:22] | Sonya and I are here to help answer them. | 我和桑娅会帮你做出回应 |
[13:25] | Amanda’s crafted a cover story for you. | 阿曼达为你编了个幌子 |
[13:27] | We just need to select the right division agents | 我们现在只需挑选一名合适的”组织”探员 |
[13:29] | who can act as alibis-corroborate the details | 作为你的不在场证人 |
[13:32] | to members of the press. | 以掩媒体耳目 |
[13:34] | Help you sell the story. | 增加故事的可信度 |
[13:40] | New wardrobe. | 给我准备了新衣服 |
[13:41] | One more suitable for the lost daughter | 这些服装更符合你现在的身份 |
[13:43] | of wealth and power now fallen on hard times. | 在危机下垮台的名门富甲之女 |
[13:47] | Nice headline. | 标题很吸引人 |
[13:48] | Maybe I’ll have the paparazzi follow me around. | 也许我还能引来狗仔跟踪 |
[13:52] | How’s that gonna bring down Semak? | 这样怎么能击垮斯迈克 |
[13:55] | It will paralyze him. | 这可以限制他的行动 |
[13:58] | Your very existence puts Semak in a precarious position. | 你的存在会将斯迈克置于一个不确定的位置 |
[14:01] | The only reason he has control of Zetrov | 他之所以能控制泽特洛夫 |
[14:03] | is because the world believes all of the Udinovs are dead. | 只因为全世界都以为乌迪诺夫家没有人了 |
[14:07] | Everything he has is rightfully yours. | 他所拥有的一切理应都归你所有 |
[14:11] | I just want my mother away from him. | 我只想让我母亲远离他 |
[14:14] | I don’t want the company. | 公司的财产我不稀罕 |
[14:17] | We know that. Semak doesn’t. | 我知道 但斯迈克却不知道 |
[14:21] | That’s your power. | 这就是你的优势 |
[14:24] | We cannot escape our destiny. | 我们无法逃脱自己的使命 |
[14:27] | It calls to us. | 它会召唤我们 |
[14:29] | And if we don’t respond, it finds us. | 我们如不响应 它会寻上门来 |
[14:33] | As the lone survivor of this horrific attack, | 作为本次恐怖袭击的唯一幸存者 |
[14:38] | My destiny is to ensure that this kind of tragedy | 我的使命就是确保此类悲剧 |
[14:41] | never befalls us again. | 永不会重演 |
[14:44] | And yet I find myself searching for strength. | 然而我仍在寻找力量的源泉 |
[14:49] | I’m reminded of one of my constituents. | 我记起了我的一位选民 |
[14:52] | A woman who helped those less fortunate than her. | 那是位扶贫济弱的女人 |
[14:56] | She used to say, “Wildflowers survive in the desert because | 她曾说过”野花之所以能在沙漠中生存 |
[15:00] | “they save their strength. | 因为它们积蓄力量 |
[15:02] | “They wait for the rain, they reach for the sun. | 等待雨露降临 争取阳光照耀 |
[15:06] | And finally they bloom.” | 最终灿烂绽放” |
[15:10] | I would very much like to hear from this wonderful woman again. | 我很想与这位伟大的女人再次相会 |
[15:14] | She has the strength | 她所拥有的力量 |
[15:15] | that will help me face my destiny. | 将帮助我直面自己的使命 |
[15:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:24] | Clever, clever. | 这招够聪明 |
[15:39] | They brought you in through the tunnels? | 他们是把你们从隧道接过来的吗 |
[15:41] | Everything went like clockwork. | 一切都顺利 |
[15:43] | It’s been a bit of a madhouse here. | 这里的情况有点混乱 |
[15:45] | So you’ve had some calls? | 你接到了几个电话吗 |
[15:47] | Too many. | 数不胜数 |
[15:48] | You make one appeal to talk to a constituent, | 一旦提出想和某位选民见面 |
[15:51] | the phone starts ringing off the hook. | 电话就潮水般涌进来 |
[15:53] | I can’t thank you enough, senator. | 非常感谢 参议员 |
[15:56] | Wildflower has a special meaning for the two of us. | 野花对于我们两人都有着特殊的含义 |
[15:59] | She’ll know it came from me. | 她会知道是我在找她 |
[16:01] | It might take a while, but if Carla heard that phrase | 可能要等一段时间 但卡拉一旦听到这段引述 |
[16:04] | she will call. | 她会打给我的 |
[16:06] | Good. | 很好 |
[16:08] | Could be a long day. | 今天可能会很难熬 |
[16:25] | Senator, it’s another call. | 参议员 又有电话找您 |
[16:27] | This one gave her name as Carla. | 这位说她叫卡拉 |
[16:36] | Carla? | 卡拉 |
[16:39] | Nikita? | 尼基塔 |
[16:41] | Is it… | 是吗… |
[16:42] | Yeah, it’s me. | 对 是我 |
[16:44] | How are you? | 你还好吗 |
[16:48] | I need to see you. Can I see you, Carla? | 我要见你 我能见你吗 卡拉 |
[16:52] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[16:54] | It’s important. | 这件事很重要 |
[16:56] | You name the time and the place. | 时间地点你来定 |
[17:00] | Okay, I’ll come to you. | 好 我这就去找你 |
[17:04] | Yeah. I know where that is. | 对 我知道那个地方 |
[17:07] | Down by the tracks. I’ll see you there in an hour. | 沿着轨道一直走 我一小时后到 |
[17:10] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:14] | Baltimore. | 在巴尔的摩 |
[17:16] | Security can take you up the same way you came in. | 警卫可以带你们原路返回 |
[17:18] | We’ll show ourselves out. | 请留步 我们自己出去 |
[17:19] | There’s no telling who might be following us. | 不清楚会有什么人跟踪我们 |
[17:23] | Senator. | 再见参议员 |
[17:30] | Baltimore. | 巴尔的摩 |
[17:32] | Can’t tail them, don’t know how they got in. | 无法跟踪他们 不知道他们是怎么进去的 |
[17:33] | But I heard half the conversation. | 但我听到了一半的对话内容 |
[17:35] | We should be able to get close. | 我们应该有办法靠近 |
[17:55] | Carla! | 卡拉 |
[17:59] | Carla! | 卡拉 |
[17:59] | I’m right here. | 来了 |
[18:01] | You’re all right. | 你没事了 |
[18:03] | Listen, you’re in a safe place. | 这个地方很安全 |
[18:06] | Let me see your arms. | 让我看看你的胳膊 |
[18:07] | Let me see your arm, sweetie. | 让我看看你的胳膊 宝贝 |
[18:08] | Okay, you’re all right. | 好 你没事了 |
[18:09] | It’s okay. Just relax, just relax. | 没事了 放松就好 放松 |
[18:11] | Just breathe… | 深呼吸… |
[18:23] | Hey there, wildflower. | 你好啊 小野花 |
[18:30] | Carla. | 卡拉 |
[18:34] | You look so good. | 你看着气色真好 |
[18:37] | I never thought I’d hear from you again. | 我没想到还能再见到你 |
[18:41] | Through a senator no less. | 而且还是通过一位参议员 |
[18:44] | Hey, Carla, my name is Michael. | 你好卡拉 我叫迈克尔 |
[18:47] | Is there a place where we can all talk? | 我们能找个地方聊聊吗 |
[18:49] | You said you live around here? | 你说你住在附近 |
[18:51] | Yeah, I… | 对 我… |
[18:53] | I live right over here. | 我就住在那里 |
[19:03] | That’s odd. | 真奇怪 |
[19:05] | – What is it? – I’m not sure. | -怎么了 -我不确定 |
[19:08] | Well, what is it? | 到底怎么了 |
[19:12] | Senator Pierce. | 是皮尔斯参议员 |
[19:13] | Wildflowers survive in the desert | 野花之所以能在沙漠中生存 |
[19:15] | because they save their strength. | 因为它们积蓄力量 |
[19:17] | A phrase she used in a speech | 她在演讲中引述的这段话 |
[19:18] | tripped one of Amanda’s alerts. | 触发了阿曼达的警报之一 |
[19:20] | Amanda’s? | 阿曼达 |
[19:21] | On her personal task list. | 就在她的个人任务列表上 |
[19:23] | It brought up a file on a convicted criminal | 它调出了一份已被定罪的罪犯 |
[19:26] | named Carla Bennett. | 名叫卡拉·班内特 |
[19:30] | Wait, wait-this is a standing kill order. | 等等 这是一份现行的追杀令 |
[19:32] | Yeah, first on the list. Even above Percy. | 对 排在列表首位 甚至在珀西之前 |
[19:35] | Amanda wants this woman very dead. | 阿曼达非常想把这个女人干掉 |
[19:46] | After that night you killed that cop, | 那晚你杀了那个警察之后 |
[19:49] | things got really bad for me. | 我就惨了 |
[19:51] | I had to go to Mexico. | 我不得不逃到了墨西哥 |
[19:54] | I worked my way back to the States a few years later, but… | 几年后我自己想办法回到了国内 |
[19:57] | it’s been tough keeping my head above water | 但生活真的很不容易 |
[20:00] | and it’s even tougher these days. | 近些日子变得越来越难 |
[20:02] | Carla, I had no idea. | 卡拉 我真的不了解这些情况 |
[20:07] | I had no idea about you. | 我也不理解你的情况 |
[20:09] | It’s a good thing you’re friends with a senator. | 能和参议员做朋友是件好事 |
[20:13] | I only get three channels on this. | 我这玩意只有三个频道 |
[20:16] | The Gates house is covered on all three. | 但这三个台都报道了盖茨宅邸事件 |
[20:20] | We should go. | 我们该走了 |
[20:22] | Yeah, Carla, it’s cold out here. | 是啊 卡拉 外面怪冷的 |
[20:23] | Our car’s over there. Let’s go. | 我们的车在那边 走吧 |
[20:25] | What about my car? I mean I can’t leave it here. | 那我的车怎么办 我不能把它扔在这 |
[20:27] | Some people will take my stuff. | 会有人来偷我的东西 |
[20:29] | I have enough money for you to start over. | 我有钱帮你开始新的生活 |
[20:32] | Just come with us. | 跟我们来就好 |
[20:35] | How are you doing so well? | 你现在怎么混得这么好 |
[20:39] | We gotta move. | 快走吧 |
[20:42] | – How are you not in prison? – I was. | -你怎么没进监狱 -曾经进了监狱 |
[20:46] | You got out after seven years for killing a cop? | 你杀了个警察 竟然七年就出狱了 |
[20:49] | Not exactly. | 不完全是这样 |
[20:50] | What, you broke out? The senator helped you? | 难道你越狱了吗 那个参议员帮了你吗 |
[20:53] | I was on death row, Carla. | 卡拉 我是死囚 |
[20:59] | What? | 什么 |
[21:02] | How are you standing here? | 那你怎么会在这里 |
[21:04] | – Was your case thrown out? – It’s complicated. | -你那案子撤销了吗 -说来话长 |
[21:11] | I gotta take this. | 我接个电话 |
[21:15] | Yeah. | 说 |
[21:16] | Hi, do you remember when you told me | 还记得你曾经提过的 |
[21:18] | about that woman who helped get you clean, Carla Bennett? | 那个帮你戒掉毒瘾的女人 卡拉·班内特 |
[21:21] | I do. | 当然 |
[21:23] | There’s a standing kill order out on her. | “组织”对她下了追杀令 |
[21:25] | Listen up. | 都注意 |
[21:26] | Carla Bennett is priority target number one. | 卡拉·班内特是我们的头号目标 |
[21:31] | Nikita, she’s on Amanda’s personal task list. | 尼基塔 她在阿曼达的缉杀名单上 |
[21:33] | Above Percy, above you. | 甚至排在你跟珀西前面 |
[21:37] | Why would Division want to kill her? | 为什么”组织”要杀她 |
[21:39] | I gotta go. | 我得挂了 |
[21:44] | You’re Division? | 你是”组织”的人 |
[21:46] | – What? – Don’t lie to me. | -什么 -别跟我装 |
[21:50] | – What the hell is Division? – Government program. | -“组织” 是什么东西 -政府秘密组织 |
[21:52] | Kill for them or you die. | 为他们杀人 不然就死路一条 |
[21:54] | It’s how I got off death row. | 于是我才逃过死刑 |
[21:55] | I’ve been running from them for four years. | 为了摆脱他们我逃了四年 |
[21:57] | I’m still running, and I thought | 一直逃到现在 我还以为 |
[22:00] | that they were using you to get to me. | 他们想用你引诱我出来 |
[22:03] | Oh, Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[22:04] | She’s on the top of amanda’s kill list. | 她是阿曼达的头号追杀目标 |
[22:08] | Amanda? | 阿曼达 |
[22:12] | What happened to Percy? | 珀西怎么了 |
[22:18] | So you are Division. | 这么说你真是”组织”的人 |
[22:20] | It wasn’t called that when I was there. | 我在的时候还不叫”组织” |
[22:27] | Nikita, I had no idea. | 尼基塔 我真不知道 |
[22:31] | Come on. | 快躲 |
[22:45] | It’s Percy! | 是珀西 |
[22:46] | They’re gonna try and flank us! | 他们肯定会包抄我们 |
[22:48] | We gotta leapfrog back! | 我们得交替掩护撤退 |
[22:50] | What about Carla? | 那卡拉怎么办 |
[22:52] | They’re not gonna hurt you again! | 我不会让他们再伤害你 |
[22:54] | Get down! | 快蹲下 |
[22:55] | Not ’cause of me. | 不能因为我害了你们 |
[22:56] | Carla! | 卡拉 |
[23:04] | Carla! | 卡拉 |
[23:13] | Well, been a long time. | 好久不见呀 |
[23:17] | You wanted to talk to me? | 不是想找我叙叙吗 |
[23:19] | – Very much so. – Then drive. | -别提多想了 -那就开车 |
[23:22] | And leave her the hell out of this mess. | 别把她卷进来 |
[23:49] | She was real. She was, I knew her. | 她真的是 以前是 我就知道 |
[23:52] | How? | 怎么会呢 |
[23:53] | Nikita, I haven’t heard the name Carla Bennett | 尼基塔 要不是你说 我根本就不知道 |
[23:55] | before you told me. | 卡拉·班内特这个人 |
[23:57] | And I’ve worked at division for ten years. | 我都在”组织”干十年了 |
[23:58] | It’s too big of a coincidence, Michael. | 迈克尔 不可能这么巧 |
[23:59] | The one person I know who’s farthest from division? | 我认识得跟”组织”最不搭边的人居然也有牵连 |
[24:02] | It can’t be a coincidence, there has to be an answer. | 不可能这么巧合 肯定有什么原因 |
[24:05] | Did she select me? | 难道说她选中了我 |
[24:08] | She set me up? | 她给我下的套 |
[24:10] | We didn’t operate that way. | “组织”不是这么行事的 |
[24:12] | The selection process for recruiting starts with | “组织”的杀手都是从监狱里 |
[24:14] | the bureau of prisons. | 甄选出来 |
[24:16] | Yes, but if you know what Division’s looking for, | 我知道 但如果你很清楚”组织”的选人要求 |
[24:17] | you can put something in their path. | 就可以据此设下圈套 |
[24:18] | I did it with Alex. | 艾丽克丝就是我这么安插进来的 |
[24:20] | Maybe Division was after Carla. | 有可能”组织”是在卡拉之后 |
[24:22] | You said she was on the run when you knew her. | 你说你认识她时她就一直在逃命 |
[24:24] | Maybe she was running away from…Them. | 可能她躲避的正是…他们 |
[24:26] | Yes, but why would they find me and not… | 是 可为什么他们找到我而不是… |
[24:32] | The gun. | 那把枪 |
[24:34] | – What gun? – That night. | -什么枪 -那天晚上 |
[24:36] | It’s all about that night. | 一切都发生在那个晚上 |
[24:38] | Detective Edmonds was shaking her down | 埃德蒙兹警探借口她无照经营中途之家 |
[24:40] | for running an unlicensed halfway house. | 来敲诈勒索 |
[24:43] | I had just lost the job and gotten high again. | 我当时刚丢了工作 又嗑药磕爽了 |
[24:47] | I can collect that, if you wish. | 你要是愿意 我就收点费用 |
[24:49] | And we can avoid all that paperwork down at city hall. | 大家就免得办那些政府手续了 |
[24:52] | Carla, don’t listen to him. | 卡拉 别听他的 |
[24:54] | Carla? | 卡拉 |
[24:56] | – Nikita? – Wait your turn, honey. | -尼基塔 -轮不到你 |
[24:58] | Eric, check her pockets, see if she’s holding. | 埃里克 搜她口袋看看 |
[25:00] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[25:02] | – Don’t touch me! – Hey! Don’t touch her! | -别碰我 -听见没 别碰她 |
[25:04] | And Sammy was protecting me. | 塞米挺身保护我 |
[25:05] | I said, stand back! | 你丫靠边站 |
[25:05] | Whoa, let’s just be calm. Come on, come on. | 大家先冷静 别这样 |
[25:07] | Let me just talk to her. | 我来跟她说 |
[25:09] | Nikita, what did you take? | 尼基塔 你嗑的是什么 |
[25:10] | What are you on? | 你磕的什么药 |
[25:11] | I said stand back. | 我说了给我一边去 |
[25:12] | Shut up, you pig! | 闭嘴 你个蠢猪 |
[25:13] | Can we get back to business, please? | 大家冷静下谈正事好不好 |
[25:14] | You punk ass, bitch ass piglet! | 你这个混蛋 龟儿子 |
[25:17] | I’m not gonna tell you again. | 再说我就要你好看 |
[25:20] | Would you calm your partner down? | 能不能让你手下冷静一下 |
[25:22] | My guy’s doing his job, all right? | 这是例行公事 |
[25:23] | No, he’s not! | 不 他不是 |
[25:24] | Nikita. | 尼基塔 |
[25:25] | – Nikita, come here. – Nikita, don’t. | -尼基塔 过来 -尼基塔 别闹了 |
[25:27] | Sammy, he’s not gonna do anything. | 塞米 他不会来真的 |
[25:29] | Don’t touch her. | 别碰她 |
[25:34] | Oh, that’s it. You’re going down. | 够了 我要你们好看 |
[25:47] | That’s when everything went sideways. | 那以后事情就越闹越大了 |
[25:51] | Let me guess. | 我猜 |
[25:52] | Detective Edmonds wanted to cover it up. | 埃德蒙兹警探肯定想把事情盖过去 |
[25:59] | Eric. | 埃里克 |
[26:01] | Eric! | 埃里克 |
[26:03] | He pulled a gun. | 他正要掏枪 |
[26:06] | You hear me? | 听见没 |
[26:07] | He pulled a gun, you shot him in self-defense. | 他正要掏枪 然后你正当防卫 |
[26:12] | No. | 不 |
[26:13] | – Right? – No. | -对不对 -不 |
[26:15] | Look, you do not want to play with me. | 给我听好了 你可别指望跟我斗 |
[26:19] | That’s a good kid right there. A family man! | 他是个很好的年轻人 家有妻儿 |
[26:21] | And he shot– | 可他杀了… |
[26:21] | You can find another tweaker to tweak in your next town! | 你再随便找个吸毒的怎么鬼混都行 |
[26:23] | He’s a good man! | 可他是个好人 |
[26:24] | Nikita! Nikita! | 尼基塔 尼基塔 |
[26:27] | – I am not in this. – You are in this. | -我不能这么做 -你必须这么做 |
[26:29] | And you don’t have a choice! | 你没得选择 |
[26:33] | Get out of the way. | 快躲起来 |
[26:34] | – Get out of the way! – Stop! | -快躲 -住手 |
[26:45] | Nikita. | 尼基塔 |
[26:50] | No, no. | 不要 不要 |
[26:52] | No. No. | 不要 |
[26:58] | Come on, come on. | 别怕 别怕 |
[27:00] | She put her hand on the gun. | 她用手把住枪 |
[27:02] | To stop me from killing Edmonds. | 不让我杀埃德蒙兹 |
[27:04] | And it only takes one fingerprint to hit the grid. | 就那一个指纹就让她暴露了 |
[27:06] | That’s how she got back on division’s radar. | 所以”组织”的人才会重获她的行踪 |
[27:09] | And how you got on their radar in the first place. | 也正因为如此 之前”组织”才会找上你 |
[27:11] | But it doesn’t explain why Percy wanted her alive. | 但这还不能解释珀西为什么要活捉她 |
[27:14] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[27:16] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[27:19] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[27:21] | This wasn’t a trap. | 这不是什么圈套 |
[27:23] | He didn’t use Carla to find you. | 他不是利用卡拉找你 |
[27:26] | He used you to find Carla. | 而是利用你找到卡拉 |
[27:32] | But why? | 可为什么呢 |
[27:49] | Roan, what happened to your face? | 罗恩 你的脸怎么了 |
[27:52] | You met her. | 你见到她了 |
[28:06] | Good lord, look at you. | 天啊 看看你 |
[28:09] | Look at you. | 你也是 |
[28:13] | The captain of an empty ship. | 你这个光杆司令 |
[28:16] | Well, it’s temporary. | 只是暂时的 |
[28:20] | Just tell me what you want, Percy. | 说吧珀西 你想干什么 |
[28:23] | To apologize, for starters. | 首先 我要向你道歉 |
[28:28] | For sending an agent to my house to kill me | 为12年前派人去我家 |
[28:32] | 12 years ago? | 索我命吗 |
[28:34] | I didn’t do that. | 不是我干的 |
[28:36] | No, no, Amanda did. | 不是你 是阿曼达 |
[28:39] | But you must have known about it. | 可你肯定也是知道的 |
[28:41] | What I know is what she told me. | 我知道的都是她讲的 |
[28:43] | That you were gonna expose the program. | 她说你要曝光这个组织 |
[28:45] | That is not the truth. | 可事实不是 |
[28:47] | Then why did you run? | 那你为什么要逃 |
[28:49] | Why didn’t you come to me? | 为什么不来找我 |
[28:52] | Could I have? | 怎么可能 |
[28:58] | I’m not gonna do this. | 我是不会加入的 |
[29:00] | This is pointless. | 现在这样做也毫无意义 |
[29:02] | We are paying the price for the things that we did. | 我们正在为欠下的旧账买单 |
[29:06] | Then let’s make it right. | 那我们就一起来弥补 |
[29:08] | We both know she’s always had it out for you. | 我们都知道她总是跟你过不去 |
[29:12] | What I don’t understand | 可我不明白 |
[29:15] | is why Amanda’s so afraid of you. | 为什么阿曼达为那么惧怕你 |
[29:17] | She’s afraid of me? | 她怕我 |
[29:22] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:24] | She must be holding a grudge. | 可能是她嫉恨我而已 |
[29:27] | Come on, you’ve been off the grid, | 你都已经隐姓埋名了 |
[29:29] | and even that wasn’t good enough for her. | 可她居然还是放心不下 |
[29:32] | The day after she put me in the cell, | 她把我关进牢房的第二天 |
[29:34] | she reinstated your kill order. | 就恢复了你的缉杀令 |
[29:37] | It was the next day, right? | 是那之后的第二天 对不对 |
[29:42] | That’s a long way to go for a grudge. | 这样看来 可远不止是嫉恨吧 |
[29:47] | A 911 call wasn’t any help | 仅凭一通报警电话 |
[29:49] | in identifying the shooter. | 仍然无法确定凶手身份 |
[29:51] | Could you tell us your name, sir? | 先生 请将你的名字告诉我们 |
[29:53] | I’d like to remain anonymous. | 我习惯匿名举报 |
[29:55] | Percy. | 是珀西 |
[29:58] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[29:58] | Why would Percy be involved with a Newark policeman? | 珀西怎么和纽瓦克警方搞一起了 |
[30:02] | He’s digging up Nikita’s past. | 他在挖掘尼基塔的过去 |
[30:04] | And that’s connected to this Carla Bennett person. | 这样就追溯到这个叫卡拉·班内特的女人 |
[30:06] | Who is she? | 她到底是谁 |
[30:11] | Find percy. | 找到珀西 |
[30:13] | I want all assets, all surveillance focused | 将所有人员 监控设备调到 |
[30:15] | on Newark and the surrounding area. | 纽瓦克及周边地区 |
[30:16] | Now. | 快 |
[30:19] | 驾驶执照 卡拉·班内特 纽约运河大街828号 | |
[30:19] | If Carla was on the run from Division when I met her, | 如果我认识卡拉的时候她就在躲避”组织” |
[30:22] | she was already their enemy. | 那她当时已经与”组织”为敌了 |
[30:24] | There’s no way she would have put me in there. | 她就不可能把我推进火坑 |
[30:26] | That’s why she walked to Percy. | 所以她才跟珀西走了 |
[30:29] | She was taking the hit for you, | 这是在为你吸引火力 |
[30:30] | she was trying to make things right. | 弥补以前的错误 |
[30:31] | Yeah, but she didn’t take the hit, | 她可不是去吸引火力的 |
[30:33] | She just got in the car. | 她径直上了车 |
[30:35] | Michael, I need answers. | 迈克尔 我需要答案 |
[30:37] | I mean, I need them. | 我真的需要弄清楚 |
[30:38] | I know, I know. And we’re gonna get them. | 我明白 我们会找到答案的 |
[30:40] | – How? – Find percy. | -怎么找 -先找到珀西 |
[30:42] | How? | 哪里去找 |
[30:44] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[30:44] | I just want to put a bullet in him. | 我只想一枪崩了他 |
[30:47] | Well, now you can. | 现在你可以 |
[30:48] | His dead man switch is useless. | 他的死亡上传开关已经没用了 |
[30:53] | His dead man switch. | 死亡上传开关 |
[30:56] | It’s like a pacemaker, right? | 有点像起搏器 是吧 |
[30:57] | It’s designed to send out a signal? | 是用来发射信号的对吧 |
[31:00] | Yeah. | 对 |
[31:01] | Is there a way we can hone in on that signal? | 有没有办法锁定那个信号 |
[31:03] | – Nikita. – Use it like a tracker implant. | -尼基塔 -可以当做植入式追踪器利用 |
[31:06] | Lead us straight to him. | 这样就能帮我们找到他 |
[31:07] | We already thought of that. | 伯克霍夫和我 |
[31:08] | Birkhoff and I. It won’t work. | 已经想过这个法子了 但是不可行 |
[31:10] | Why not? It’s just reverse ping. | 为什么 只要反向探测就行 |
[31:12] | Yes, the signal can only be reverse-pinged | 没错 但只能通过”组织”的 |
[31:14] | through division satellite nodes. | 卫星节点才能反向探测 |
[31:16] | So we’d have to be inside Division? | 那我们必须要潜入组织 |
[31:18] | Inside operations. | 而且是指挥部 |
[31:23] | – What’s happening? – Oh, you know. | -怎么样 -不怎么样 |
[31:25] | Mind blowing tragedy. Just another Tuesday. | 多灾多难啊 又是倒霉的一天 |
[31:27] | – What? – Never mind. | -什么 -没什么 |
[31:28] | – I need your help. – Did you find Carla? | -我需要你的帮助 -你找到卡拉了么 |
[31:31] | No, you’re gonna find her for us. | 还没 你得替我们找到她 |
[31:34] | – By finding Percy. – What? | -先找到珀西 -什么 |
[31:36] | You need to do it from inside operations, | 你得从指挥部操作才行 |
[31:37] | using Division satellites. | 用组织的卫星 |
[31:39] | How am I gonna keep it from Amanda? | 我怎么瞒得过阿曼达 |
[31:42] | You’re not. | 不必瞒她 |
[31:50] | So once I have the right frequency | 只要频率正确 |
[31:51] | I just reverse-ping it? | 我就反向探测 |
[31:52] | That’s it. | 没错 |
[31:55] | This is very impressive, Alex. | 佩服啊 艾丽克丝 |
[31:58] | How did you come up with it? | 你怎么想到的 |
[32:01] | You know all that time Percy made me | 记得珀西被关在牢房的时候 |
[32:03] | spend with him in his cell? | 我跟他的那几次见面 |
[32:05] | While he was rattling on I was dreaming up ways | 他唠叨不停的时候 我就在想怎么让他 |
[32:08] | to shut him up. | 闭嘴 |
[32:09] | I wanted to use the trigger to short circuit his heart | 我本想用那触发开关让他心脏短路 |
[32:11] | but I knew that wouldn’t work so I thought up this. | 但我知道不可行 我就想到了此法 |
[32:15] | Are we sure he even has a heart? | 你确定那个混蛋有心脏吗 |
[32:20] | I’m getting a signal. | 有信号了 |
[32:21] | Industrial sector, corner of Rayford and Commerce. | 雷福德商业区的工厂区 |
[32:25] | Rayford and Commerce. | 雷福德商业区 |
[32:27] | Yes, on the northeast corner. | 对 在东北角 |
[32:29] | Send in the strike team immediately. | 立刻派遣突击队前往 |
[32:35] | How long was Nikita in the program? | 尼基塔在”组织”待了多久 |
[32:38] | I wanna know what happened to her. | 我想知道她都经历了什么 |
[32:40] | – Later. – Now. | -回头再说 -现在说 |
[32:42] | You first. | 你先说 |
[32:44] | What about Amanda? | 先从阿曼达开始吧 |
[32:48] | Come on. | 快说吧 |
[32:49] | Don’t you want your life back? | 你不想过正常的生活吗 |
[32:52] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[32:54] | you have changed. | 你变了 |
[32:57] | No, I mean I don’t know why | 没有 我只是不知道 |
[32:59] | Amanda tried having me killed. | 为什么阿曼达要杀我 |
[33:01] | Well, she’s a woman with secrets. | 她是个神秘的女人 |
[33:04] | You must have discovered something. | 你肯定发现了什么吧 |
[33:07] | I know one day something changed, but… | 我知道世事变化无常 |
[33:10] | I don’t know what triggered it. | 但是我不知道因为什么 |
[33:12] | Think. | 想想 |
[33:14] | I don’t know what. | 我不知道是什么缘由 |
[33:18] | Why would I lie? | 我干嘛要撒谎 |
[33:23] | I scored some plans from the hall of records. | 我利用找到的信息做了下计划 |
[33:25] | There’s a foreman’s office | 在厂房的中间 |
[33:26] | in the middle of the factory floor. | 有一个监工的办公室 |
[33:27] | If I had Carla that’s where I’d keep her. | 如果卡拉被抓 肯定关在这里 |
[33:31] | You hear the way she asked about him? | 你听到她询问珀西的口气了吧 |
[33:33] | Like they were old friends. | 好像他们是旧友 |
[33:36] | Well, we’re here to get answers, | 我们是来找答案的 |
[33:37] | not jump to conclusions. | 先别急着下结论 |
[33:39] | Careful what you wish for. | 往往事与愿违 |
[33:46] | If there’s one thing I know… | 我只知道 |
[33:48] | the truth can set you free. | 真相可以让你解脱 |
[33:52] | Or put you in a whole new prison. | 或者让你越陷越深 |
[33:58] | Looks like Percy’s car. | 好像是珀西的车 |
[34:01] | Nikita, I know you have a lot of questions | 尼基塔 我知道你满腹疑问 |
[34:03] | but don’t forget. | 但是别忘了 |
[34:04] | Carla did save you. | 卡拉救过你 |
[34:09] | And if it wasn’t for her… | 如果不是因为她 |
[34:12] | you and I would never have met. | 我们也不会相遇 |
[34:18] | There they are. | 他们来了 |
[34:33] | Those aren’t grab teams, Michael. | 迈克尔 派来的是杀手小队 |
[34:34] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[34:35] | We got this. | 我们上 |
[34:41] | Sir, me countermeasures just logged | 长官 反侦察装置显示 |
[34:43] | what looked like a division satellite node snooping around. | 疑似”组织”卫星节点的信号出现 |
[34:46] | They appear to have pinged a device in this room. | 他们好像探测到了这个房间的设备 |
[34:49] | All this stuff is dead. | 这里的工人都被干掉了 |
[34:51] | My computer’s secure. | 我的电脑很安全 |
[34:59] | She’s clean. | 她身上没跟踪器 |
[35:02] | Might have been a reverse-ping, sir. | 可能是反向探测 长官 |
[35:09] | Then it’s not a device, it’s me. | 那探测到的不是设备 而是我 |
[35:11] | Took care of the car? | 车已经准备好了吗 |
[35:12] | – Yes, sir. – All right, then move out. | -是的 -那好 撤 |
[35:20] | Team one, disable the evac car. | 一队 摧毁撤离车辆 |
[35:26] | No way they’re getting out of here. | 这样他们就逃不出去了 |
[35:34] | That was quick. | 动作很快嘛 |
[35:42] | Sir, do you copy? | 长官 你能听到吗 |
[35:44] | – Go ahead. – It’s division. | -说 -是”组织” |
[35:46] | The main circuit’s been cut. | 主线路已经被切断了 |
[35:48] | Teams must already be inside. | 突击队肯定已经进去了 |
[35:56] | – What are you doing? – Saving your life. | -你要做什么 -救你的命 |
[35:58] | Get down. | 蹲下 |
[36:33] | Okay, go! | 好了 走 |
[36:52] | Let her go! | 放开她 |
[37:00] | You won’t do it. | 你下不了手吧 |
[37:02] | No, you’re right. | 对 被你说中了 |
[37:04] | No! | 不要 |
[37:44] | This is Amanda. | 我是阿曼达 |
[37:46] | Don’t bother tracking the dead man switch. | 别费心追踪我的死亡开关了 |
[37:48] | We’re jamming it now. | 信号已经被干扰 |
[37:50] | Congratulations. | 恭喜啊 |
[37:52] | Not the first time I’ve shut you out, huh? | 我这是第几次让你无言以对了 |
[37:56] | What do you want, Percy? | 你想怎样 珀西 |
[37:58] | To share. | 分享啊 |
[38:00] | As you may know, I ran into an old friend of ours today | 如你所知 我今天碰到了我们的老朋友 |
[38:02] | Who is still very pissed off at you. | 那人还是很恨你啊 |
[38:05] | Some people just don’t know when to let go. | 有些人就是学不会宽恕 |
[38:08] | You’re pulling my leg, right? | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[38:09] | You can talk all you want, Percy, but the fact is | 随便你说什么 事实摆在眼前 |
[38:12] | I’m here and you’re out there. | 我控制着”组织” 而你亡命于天涯 |
[38:14] | Division is mine. | “组织”是我的 |
[38:16] | And there’s not a thing you can do about it. | 而你对此却毫无办法 |
[38:18] | Yeah, well maybe Nikita can. | 没关系 尼基塔有办法 |
[38:20] | She’s with her now. | 她现在和卡拉在一起 |
[38:22] | Nighty night. | 晚安 宝贝 |
[38:28] | Tell me again, Alex. | 艾丽克丝 你再给我讲一次 |
[38:30] | Tell me again why you’re doing this. | 你为什么要这么做 |
[38:34] | To save my mother. | 救我的妈妈 |
[38:37] | Do you love her? | 你爱她吗 |
[38:39] | Of course. | 当然爱 |
[38:43] | I don’t really know her, | 我不太了解她 |
[38:44] | And that’s something that I wanna change. | 所以我想多了解她 |
[38:49] | This is not just a mission for you. | 这对你来说 不仅仅是个任务 |
[38:51] | Confronting a ghost from your past is never easy. | 面对自己的过去绝非易事 |
[38:54] | You have to be willing to do whatever it takes. | 你要不惜任何代价 |
[38:58] | You speak from experience? | 这是你的经验之谈吗 |
[39:01] | Remember, you won’t be alone. | 记住 你不是在孤军奋战 |
[39:04] | And I don’t just mean division. | 而我对你的意义不仅是”组织” |
[39:06] | I’ll be with you. | 我会陪着你 |
[39:08] | No matter what comes. | 不管前方有何艰难险阻 |
[39:12] | Good to know. | 很荣幸 |
[39:41] | I told you you’d save somebody else someday. | 我说过 有一天你回去挽救别人的 |
[39:46] | Nikita, I know you have a lot of questions. | 尼基塔 我知道你满腹疑问 |
[39:51] | I have spent so much time on the run. | 这么久我一直都在逃亡 |
[39:55] | Just lost in my own head. | 脑子都迷糊了 |
[40:03] | And then to see you. | 后来见到你 |
[40:05] | When you told me that you were in division, | 你告诉我你加入了”组织” |
[40:07] | I couldn’t believe it. | 我真不敢相信 |
[40:10] | I thought it was a trick. | 我以为这是个骗局 |
[40:12] | And then I couldn’t accept the coincidence. | 我无法接受这个巧合 |
[40:15] | But then I remembered | 但是后来我想起来了 |
[40:18] | There are no coincidences. | 一切皆有缘由 |
[40:21] | I don’t care… | 我不想听 |
[40:23] | About your philosophy, Carla. | 你的哲理 卡拉 |
[40:27] | I want the truth. | 我要知道真相 |
[40:32] | The truth is… | 真相就是 |
[40:35] | This is a nightmare for me. | 这对我来说是个噩梦 |
[40:38] | You being involved in this | 因为我 |
[40:41] | And me being the cause. | 你被牵扯进去 |
[40:44] | How could I have ever wanted this for you, Nikita? | 尼基塔 我怎么会想到去害你 |
[40:48] | All I ever wanted to do was to help you. | 我只想帮助你 |
[40:55] | But what’s so crazy | 但难以置信的是 |
[40:58] | is that you didn’t just survive | 你不仅在逆境中生存了下来 |
[41:01] | in the desert, you thrived. | 而且更是一天天强大起来 |
[41:04] | I mean, when I last saw you you couldn’t even | 我最后一次见你的时候 |
[41:06] | hold down a job. | 你连一份工作都保不住 |
[41:07] | Stop. | 别说了 |
[41:11] | Nikita, just listen to me. | 尼基塔 听我说 |
[41:14] | What I’m trying to tell you | 我想告诉你的是 |
[41:16] | is that everything that has happened to you | 你所经历的一切 |
[41:19] | is a gift. | 是上天给予的礼物 |
[41:21] | No, more than that. | 不 不仅仅是礼物 |
[41:24] | I believe it’s destiny. | 我相信这是命运 |
[41:27] | Our destiny. | 我们的命运 |
[41:30] | All right, that’s enough. | 行了 够了 |
[41:33] | I don’t believe a word you’re saying. | 我不相信你说的话 |
[41:36] | I was at division for ten years. | 我为”组织”效命十年 |
[41:38] | I never heard of you. | 从未听说过你 |
[41:40] | When Nikita escaped, Percy and Amanda said | 尼基塔逃走后 珀西和阿曼达说 |
[41:42] | she was the first to ever escape. | 她是第一个逃走的人 |
[41:45] | And that’s true. | 确实是 |
[41:48] | Because I wasn’t in the program. | 因为我不在”组织”之内 |
[41:54] | I created it. | 是我缔造了”组织” |