时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on Nikita… | 《尼基塔》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | Seven years ago, I was taken off death row | 七年前 我从死囚牢房被救 |
[00:05] | and trained to be an assassin by a secret unit | 接受了政府秘密机构”组织”的训练 |
[00:06] | of the government called “division.” | 成为了一名杀手 |
[00:09] | It was run by Percy, who, after a failed power move, | “组织”由珀西领导 后因犯下致命失误 |
[00:12] | was replaced by Amanda, his second-in-command. | 被他的副手阿曼达篡权 |
[00:15] | Carla Bennett is priority target number one. | 卡拉·班内特是我们的头号目标 |
[00:18] | Carla Bennett got me clean. | 卡拉·班内特帮我戒毒 |
[00:19] | She was the only good thing I had in my life | 她是我生命中唯一对我好的人 |
[00:21] | Till division made me who I am. | 直到”组织”把我变成了杀人机器 |
[00:23] | This is a standing kill order. | 这是一份长效追杀令 |
[00:24] | First on the list, even above Percy. | 排在目标列表首位 甚至在珀西之前 |
[00:26] | Amanda wants this woman very dead. | 阿曼达非常想把这个女人干掉 |
[00:28] | So you are division. | 这么说你真是”组织”的人 |
[00:29] | It wasn’t called that when I was there. | 我在的时候还不叫”组织” |
[00:31] | When Nikita escaped, Percy and Amanda said | 尼基塔逃走后 珀西和阿曼达说 |
[00:33] | she was the first to ever escape. | 她是第一个逃走的人 |
[00:35] | And that’s true because I wasn’t in the program. | 确实是 因为我不在”组织”之内 |
[00:39] | I created it. | 是我缔造了”组织” |
[00:51] | It’s part of an old missile silo. | 这是旧发射井的一部分 |
[00:53] | It’s secure, out of view, underground. | 这地方安全隐蔽 建于地下 |
[00:57] | – It’s huge. – In just one year, | -面积好大 -只用了一年 |
[00:59] | our little program has outgrown our old facility. | 我们这个小组织已经超过了老总部的规模 |
[01:03] | I don’t know, | 我心里没底 |
[01:04] | this is a lot bigger than anything we ever discussed. | 这比我们商议过的任何计划都大得多 |
[01:08] | It’s time to think big. | 是时候做远大的设想了 |
[01:10] | This is where our future begins, Carla. | 这里就是我们未来的起点 卡拉 |
[01:36] | You know, in those first days at division, | 知道吗 刚进”组织”的那段日子 |
[01:37] | they were ripping out the person I used to be… | 他们给我洗脑 将从前的我彻底磨灭 |
[01:46] | I only survived because of my memories of you. | 我是靠着对你的记忆才活下来的 |
[01:52] | And now, all of my memories | 而现在 我所有的记忆 |
[01:56] | are a lie. | 都是谎言 |
[01:59] | When I met you, you were a confused kid, | 我刚认识你的时候 你还是个迷惘的孩子 |
[02:02] | And we were both on the run. | 我们俩当时都在逃命 |
[02:05] | Do you really think I should’ve told you | 你当真觉得我该告诉你 |
[02:07] | the truth about what I was running from? | 我逃命的真正原因吗 |
[02:10] | – It’s harder to hear now. – Why? | -现在更难接受了 -为什么 |
[02:13] | At least now you can believe me. | 至少你现在可以相信我了 |
[02:17] | How could you create something so evil, Carla? | 你怎么能建立一个如此邪恶的组织呢 卡拉 |
[02:21] | Don’t say that. It’s not evil. | 别这么说 它并不邪恶 |
[02:24] | I was saving lives– | 我当时是在拯救生命… |
[02:27] | Lives that the system was going to throw away. | 那些将要被政府体制抛弃的生命 |
[02:29] | Only to put them back into another system | 只是为了把他们投入另一个体制 |
[02:31] | that turned them into killers. | 然后训练成杀手 |
[02:33] | That was Amanda. She is evil. | 那是阿曼达的行径 她才是邪恶之源 |
[02:36] | She took my idea of transformation | 她扭曲了我的初衷 我本想让他们能洗心革面 |
[02:39] | and giving second chances, and she corrupted it. | 给他们重新做人的机会 却遭到她的破坏 |
[02:43] | Without her, it can be saved. | 除掉她之后 “组织”才可能被挽救 |
[02:44] | Everything can be saved. | 一切才能得以挽救 |
[02:47] | Why are you so focused on Amanda? | 你为什么对阿曼达如此紧盯不放 |
[02:51] | Because she tried to have me killed. | 因为她想杀了我 |
[03:08] | Where’s your entourage? | 你的随从呢 |
[03:09] | Securing the Stafford Arms for the press conference. | 在斯坦福酒店为记者招待会做保安 |
[03:12] | – We don’t have much time. – I know. | -我们时间不多 -我知道 |
[03:15] | Carla Bennett? | 卡拉·班内特 |
[03:17] | Don’t worry about her. | 不必担心她 |
[03:18] | We’ll find her. | 我们会找到她的 |
[03:22] | – It’s over. – No. | -一切都结束了 -没有 |
[03:24] | Carla Bennett is with Nikita, | 卡拉·班内特和尼基塔在一起 |
[03:26] | which means it won’t be long before Nikita learns your secret, | 这意味着用不了多久尼基塔就会得知你的秘密 |
[03:29] | and we know what happens then. | 而接下来会发生什么我们都心知肚明 |
[03:32] | – Ari. – I doubt that Semak | -阿里 -我觉得斯迈克 |
[03:33] | will even bother to send an agent. | 甚至都懒得派特工过来 |
[03:34] | He’ll just come put the bullet in my head himself. | 他会亲自一枪崩了我 |
[03:37] | Ari, there’s a way out of this. | 阿里 我们肯定有出路的 |
[03:39] | Yes, there is… | 没错 |
[03:42] | But it requires a sacrifice you will not want to make. | 但却要做出你不愿接受的牺牲 |
[03:46] | Alex. | 艾丽克丝 |
[03:49] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎样 |
[03:51] | Too downscale for the heir to a multibillion-dollar fortune? | 对于几十亿财产的继承人来说 过于低调了 |
[03:55] | Who’s been missing seven years | 她失踪了七年 |
[03:57] | and just clawed her way out of a human trafficking ring, | 方才从人贩子手里逃出来 |
[03:59] | remember? | 记得吗 |
[04:01] | Right. | 没错 |
[04:02] | – Where’s Amanda? – Out. | -阿曼达呢 -出去了 |
[04:05] | I’m glad. | 我很高兴 |
[04:06] | She’s been running us ragged with this Carla Bennett search. | 她最近一直催着我们调查卡拉·班内特 |
[04:10] | What’s the deal? | 有何目的 |
[04:11] | Need to know. We’re all shut out. | 不知道 我们都蒙在鼓里 |
[04:16] | Let’s go over the conops again. | 我们再温习一遍任务情况综述 |
[04:19] | Zetrov has closed a deal to buy the New York Corsairs. | 泽特洛夫成功收购了纽约海盗船队 |
[04:21] | The hockey team. | 那支曲棍球队吗 |
[04:22] | It’s a major international purchase for them. | 这对他们来说是一次重大的国际性收购 |
[04:24] | Sergei Semak himself is going to make the announcement. | 谢尔盖·斯迈克本人将亲自公布这一消息 |
[04:26] | And the whole world will be watching. | 全球都将瞩目 |
[04:29] | Perfect time for Alexandra Udinov to make her return. | 这是亚历山德拉·乌迪诺夫重出江湖的绝佳时机 |
[04:35] | – What’s the security like? – Heavy. | -保安措施如何 -非常严密 |
[04:37] | They’ve rented out the entire hotel for the press conference. | 他们租下了整家酒店召开记者发布会 |
[04:39] | Only accredited media allowed entry. | 只允许有授权的媒体进入 |
[04:43] | Ari Tasarov will be running point for Gogol | 他们的上一任安全主管离任后 |
[04:45] | after their last security chief was let go. | 阿里·塔瑟洛夫将为果戈理执行这次保安任务 |
[04:51] | God, I hate that guy. | 见鬼 我讨厌那家伙 |
[04:56] | Look, lady, we’ve been trying to crack Amanda for a while. | 女士 我们最近一直在寻找对付阿曼达的办法 |
[04:59] | – She doesn’t have any weak points. – Except for you. | -她没有任何弱点 -除了你之外 |
[05:03] | Come on, think. | 仔细想想 |
[05:05] | What do you have on Amanda? | 阿曼达在你手上有什么把柄 |
[05:07] | I told you, I don’t know. | 我告诉你了 我不知道 |
[05:10] | She just-she hated me from the start. | 她从一开始就看我不顺眼 |
[05:12] | Well, that might explain why she tried to off you the first time | 那可以解释她第一次想除掉你的动机 |
[05:14] | but not why she’s devoted to taking you down now. | 但却解释不了为何她现在要一心干掉你 |
[05:16] | She’s afraid of you or something that you might know about her. | 她害怕你 或是知道你手里有她的把柄 |
[05:19] | That’s what Percy seems to think. | 这像是珀西的想法 |
[05:21] | And we all know he’d never lie. | 我们都知道他从不撒谎 |
[05:25] | Percy wants to take Amanda down just as much as you do. | 珀西想扳倒阿曼达的决心不亚于你 |
[05:29] | I mean, you do wanna take her down, right? | 你是想扳倒她吧 |
[05:30] | I want to take down division, | 我想扳倒”组织” |
[05:31] | And Percy wants it back. There’s a difference. | 而珀西想重掌大权 我们的动机不同 |
[05:38] | Incoming. | 有电话进来 |
[05:38] | Encrypted line. | 加密线路 |
[05:42] | It’s Alex. | 是艾丽克丝 |
[05:44] | Alex? | 艾丽克丝 |
[05:45] | Operation Alexandra is a go. | “亚历山德拉”行动准备就绪 |
[05:48] | Good. | 很好 |
[05:49] | – You ready? – Guess so. | -你准备好了吗 -是的 |
[05:51] | It’s weird, I feel like I’m about to tell everyone | 感觉很奇怪 就好像要告诉大家 |
[05:53] | I’m iron man or something. | 我是钢铁侠什么的 |
[05:56] | Well, yeah, you’ve been in hiding a long time. | 对 你已经蛰伏许久了 |
[05:58] | It’s gonna feel weird, stepping into the light. | 重见天日确实会感觉很奇怪 |
[06:01] | Just remember, I got your back. | 你只要记住 我会保护你 |
[06:07] | Always. | 永远不变 |
[06:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[06:10] | Now tell me about your approach. | 现在把行动策略告诉我 |
[06:15] | Nikita has someone on the inside? | 尼基塔有个内线吗 |
[06:17] | it’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[06:19] | Nikita saved her, turned her life around. | 尼基塔救了她 改变了她的人生 |
[06:22] | Guess it’s not that long. | 看来故事也不算长 |
[06:24] | If this Alex is on the inside, | 既然艾丽克丝在”组织”内部 |
[06:26] | I mean, why don’t you use her to get to Amanda? | 为何不让她干掉阿曼达呢 |
[06:28] | It’s too dangerous. Even if she survived the attempt, | 太危险了 即使能成功完成任务 |
[06:30] | she would never escape alive. | 她也没法活着逃出来 |
[06:32] | Well, maybe she could poke around | 也许她可以四处打探 |
[06:33] | and get Amanda to tell her the secret. | 引阿曼达说出那个秘密 |
[06:35] | I doubt Amanda would just tell anyone. | 阿曼达应该不会轻易告诉任何人 |
[06:37] | They’re right. | 他们说得对 |
[06:39] | We’re gonna find this thing that Amanda’s afraid of. | 我们要找到阿曼达的致命弱点 |
[06:41] | It’s gonna be through you. | 就是要通过你 |
[06:43] | So… Start from the beginning. | 我们来从头说起 |
[06:45] | Tell us everything we don’t know. | 把我们不了解的统统说出来 |
[06:47] | We’ve got time. | 我们有的是时间 |
[06:49] | We are out of time. | 我们时间不多了 |
[06:51] | Semak must be dealt with before he learns the truth. | 一定要赶在斯迈克得知真相之前把他搞垮 |
[06:56] | And the only way you can think to accomplish that | 而你能想到的达成目的的唯一手段 |
[06:59] | is for Alex to die. | 就是牺牲艾丽克丝的性命 |
[07:02] | We could kill Semak. | 我们可以干掉斯迈克 |
[07:05] | And then we would be left with nothing. | 那样我们将一无所有 |
[07:08] | No, this the only way. | 这是唯一的出路 |
[07:23] | We were going to rule an empire. | 我们本打算统治一座帝国 |
[07:26] | Now what will we have? | 而现在我们还能落得什么 |
[07:29] | Gogol’s operating budget is $300 million. | 果戈理的经营预算是三亿 |
[07:35] | After we frame Semak for Alex’s death, | 我们将艾丽克丝的死嫁祸给斯迈克后 |
[07:38] | There will be a period of chaos within Zetrov. | 泽特洛夫内部自会乱成一片 |
[07:40] | I can siphon the account without anyone noticing | 到时我就神不知鬼不觉把钱从他们账户转走 |
[07:42] | And we’re away, free and clear, together. | 然后我们就一起远走高飞 |
[07:49] | – What’s wrong? – Alex. | -怎么了 -艾丽克丝 |
[07:55] | She’s come so far only to suffer | 她好不容易才逃脱七年前的厄运 |
[07:57] | The same fate she escaped seven years ago. | 如今却又要重蹈覆辙 |
[07:59] | It’s not ideal, | 我也不想这样 |
[08:02] | but it is either her or me. | 但若不这样 死的就是我 |
[08:23] | Carla bennett? | 卡拉·班内特 |
[08:26] | – Who are you? – Relax. | -你是谁 -别紧张 |
[08:29] | I’m not going to arrest you. | 我不是来抓你的 |
[08:31] | I’m a fan. | 我很欣赏你 |
[08:34] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[08:35] | I’m just a prison counselor. | 我只是个监狱的法律顾问 |
[08:37] | Faking inmate deaths, colluding with the warden | 假造犯人死亡 串通典狱长 |
[08:39] | to transfer them to different prisons. | 把他们转移到其他监狱 |
[08:45] | I’m saving lives. | 我是在拯救生命 |
[08:47] | Want to do it legally? | 想不想正当合法的救人 |
[08:50] | I don’t know if you realize this, | 不知道你意识到没 |
[08:51] | But you have discovered a method of creating deniable assets. | 你创立了一套制造不明人员的方法 |
[08:56] | Invisible men and women– | 一群查无此人的人 |
[08:58] | A valuable commodity in our world. | 这价值无法估量 |
[09:02] | You work for the government? | 你是在为政府工作吗 |
[09:04] | And so can you. Think about it. | 你也可以 考虑考虑吧 |
[09:07] | Instead of breaking the law, | 无需触犯法律 |
[09:08] | You could get federal funding for your project. | 还能为你的项目拿到联邦拨款 |
[09:12] | As opposed to doing yard work or whatever, | 比起做那些体力活之类的 |
[09:15] | Your people could be serving their country. | 你救出的年轻人还能为国效力 |
[09:18] | – You mean like soldiers? – I mean like heroes. | -像军人那样 -不 像国民英雄一般 |
[09:23] | In the beginning, it was just Percy and me. | 最开始只有珀西和我 |
[09:27] | And we started out of a back office in D.C. | 我们从华盛顿的一间后勤办公室做起 |
[09:30] | And after some early successes, he wanted to expand, | 小有成就时 珀西想扩张规模 |
[09:33] | get a bigger sponsor, and he found one. | 找个更大的赞助方 他找到了 |
[09:35] | Oversight. | “上峰” |
[09:37] | It was codename for the group. | 就是那帮人的代号 |
[09:39] | – It was illegal. – I didn’t know that. | -是非法的 -我当时并不知情 |
[09:43] | I just identified the candidates for renewal. | 我只负责找适合改造的人选 |
[09:46] | When did Amanda get involved? | 阿曼达是什么时候加入的 |
[09:49] | Like I said, Percy wanted to expand. | 如我所说 珀西想拓展 |
[09:54] | This is a lot bigger than anything we ever discussed. | 这比我们商议过的任何计划都大得多 |
[09:58] | It’s time to think big. | 是时候做远大的设想了 |
[10:00] | This is where our future begins, Carla. | 这里就是我们未来的起点 卡拉 |
[10:04] | And if you’re concerned about the increased workload… | 你要是担心工作量会加大 |
[10:09] | I’ve already taken that into account. | 我已经安排好了 |
[10:12] | Carla, this is Amanda, | 卡拉 这是阿曼达 |
[10:15] | A rising star in psy-ops. | 是心理诱导部的后起之秀 |
[10:19] | Percy’s told me of your work. | 珀西把你的业绩都告诉我了 |
[10:21] | Very impressive, for a layman. | 作为一个外行 已经很棒了 |
[10:24] | Amanda’s already got some ideas | 阿曼达对于怎么在这儿安家 |
[10:25] | about how to set up our home here. | 已经有些主意了 |
[10:27] | All active operations will be run up here with a lower level | 所有行动集中在这层 |
[10:30] | dedicated to recruit training and living space. | 下面那层用于新人的起居和训练 |
[10:33] | No. Recruits will not be segregated. | 不 不能把新人隔离开来 |
[10:36] | They need to see agents coming and going, | 要让他们亲眼看到特工们 |
[10:38] | heading into the real world. | 是如何重返社会的 |
[10:39] | They need to see what they can become. | 要让他们看到自己的将来 |
[10:41] | This isn’t a summer camp. | 这可不是夏令营 |
[10:43] | It’s also not a prison. | 那也不该是个囚牢 |
[10:45] | They need hope, or they’ll die. | 他们需要看到希望 否则只有灭亡 |
[10:48] | Even a “Layman” Can tell you that. | 我一个”外行”都知道 |
[10:51] | This is good. | 这是个好现象 |
[10:52] | Nothing worthwhile comes without friction. | 有争论才能有进步 |
[10:55] | We’re gonna make a great team. | 我们必将组成一个强大的团队 |
[10:57] | We were at each other’s throats from that day on. | 从那天起我们就势同水火 |
[11:01] | But still I was surprised when she sent someone to kill me. | 但我没想到她居然派人杀我 |
[11:05] | I didn’t think she would take it that far. | 我没想到她这么狠毒 |
[11:08] | But she made one mistake. | 但她却走错了一步 |
[11:10] | She sent Brian to do the deed. | 她派了布莱恩来杀我 |
[11:13] | – Brian? – One of my firsts. | -布莱恩 -最开始救出的几个人之一 |
[11:18] | Brian told me that Amanda had doctored evidence, | 布莱恩告诉我阿曼达伪造了证据 |
[11:22] | made it look like I was going to go to congress, | 诽谤我打算去国会 |
[11:25] | blow the whistle on percy, expose the program. | 告发珀西 揭露这个项目 |
[11:28] | It’s why he approved the hit. | 所以他同意了暗杀我 |
[11:30] | But Brian was one of mine. | 但布莱恩是站在我这边的 |
[11:34] | And he said that he would go back | 他说他会回去 |
[11:36] | And tell everyone that I was dead. | 复命说我死了 |
[11:38] | He gave me time to run. | 他放了我一条生路 |
[11:43] | So Amanda thought you were gone? | 所以阿曼达以为你死了 |
[11:46] | She must have been shocked when your print came up on my gun. | 那她发现我枪上有你指纹时肯定吓坏了 |
[11:49] | Wait a minute. Yeah, yeah. I remember this. | 等等 对 我想起来了 |
[11:53] | She came, uh, storming into ops | 她当时很着急 |
[11:55] | Freaking out about a, uh, print match, | 火急火燎嚷着进行指纹核对 |
[11:57] | wanted me to double-, triple-check it, make sure | 想让我一而再再而三地核对 |
[11:59] | the cops hadn’t screwed up the chain of evidence. | 确保警方没搞错证据 |
[12:02] | She was looking for confirmation | 当时她其实就是急着确认 |
[12:03] | that you were truly alive. | 你是不是真的还活着 |
[12:05] | And because of the time we spent together, | 因为你跟过我一段时间 |
[12:07] | You were the only one that could tell her for sure. | 你是唯一一个能告诉她真相的人 |
[12:10] | Do you remember what Amanda was like when you first met her? | 你还记得第一次见阿曼达时是什么样子吗 |
[12:14] | Do you remember what she asked you about? | 还记得她问你什么吗 |
[12:17] | I don’t think about those days. | 我不会回想那段日子 |
[12:20] | If you’re serious | 你要真想知道 |
[12:22] | about trying to figure out what she was afraid of, | 她的软肋是什么 |
[12:26] | You’re going to have to. | 就必须回忆 |
[12:33] | Ma’am, can you open your bag, please? | 女士 能打开包看下吗 |
[12:36] | Make sure you have the Zetrov graphics ready to go, | 确保泽特洛夫股份的数据图都准备好 |
[12:38] | the one with the market cap figures. | 市场占有率的那份 |
[12:43] | Can I help you? | 有什么可以帮你的吗 |
[12:43] | How would you like to win a Pulitzer? | 想拿普利策奖吗 |
[12:52] | – She’s made contact. – Copy that. | -她与媒体搭上话了 -收到 |
[12:54] | – Alex has completed phase one. – Good. | -艾丽克丝第一步完成 -好 |
[12:57] | Make sure all mobile units continue providing backup. | 确保所有行动队继续提供支援 |
[12:59] | Is there any progress on tracking Carla? | 对卡拉的追踪有什么进展吗 |
[13:02] | No, search grids still come up empty. | 没有 搜索区域内没有反馈 |
[13:05] | The level of incompetence around here can be breathtaking. | 你们的办事效率真是差到让我大开眼界 |
[13:09] | Perhaps we need some cancellations | 也许该清理下门户了 |
[13:11] | to properly motivate all of you. | 才能让你们有动力 |
[13:13] | Cool unshakable and in control. | 冷静 淡定 毫不动摇 |
[13:17] | That was my first impression of Amanda. | 是我对阿曼达的第一印象 |
[13:21] | She brought me into her office, | 她把我带到她办公室 |
[13:23] | and she just focused on me. | 然后一直关注我的一言一行 |
[13:27] | Make yourself comfortable, Nikita, have a seat. | 放松 尼基塔 坐下吧 |
[13:33] | Or not. | 站着也行 |
[13:39] | What are you, a concierge? | 你是干嘛的 负责看守我们 |
[13:41] | If need be. | 必要时是 |
[13:42] | I can also be an advisor, a teacher, | 我同时还兼顾顾问和老师的角色 |
[13:46] | But most of all, a friend. | 但大多数时候我是你们的朋友 |
[13:49] | I don’t need friends. | 我不需要朋友 |
[13:52] | No, of course not. | 是 你是不需要 |
[13:54] | You survived all those years on your own. | 毕竟你孤身一人这么多年都过来了 |
[13:56] | No one ever helped you. | 没人帮过你 |
[13:57] | – That’s right. – Not even Carla? | -没错 -卡拉也没有吗 |
[14:03] | I read your file. | 我看过你的资料 |
[14:05] | And it seems this woman meant a great deal to you, | 看似她对你意义重大 |
[14:08] | which is why I’d like to know more about her. | 所以我想了解她更多一些 |
[14:12] | So I can get to know you. | 从而更好地了解你 |
[14:14] | It will help us decide whether or not | 这样我们才能决定是否 |
[14:16] | to keep you in the program. | 让你留在我们的项目 |
[14:23] | I haven’t seen her since the night I was arrested. | 从我被捕那天起就没见过她 |
[14:27] | She never visited you in prison? | 她从没来监狱看过你吗 |
[14:30] | – She couldn’t. – Oh, I see. | -她来不了 -我知道了 |
[14:35] | She’s on the run just like you? | 她也跟你一样四处逃亡吧 |
[14:37] | She used to always say that it was fate | 她常说是缘分 |
[14:39] | that we were both running for five years, | 让我们都逃了五年 |
[14:42] | Or we would’ve never met. | 否则我们就不会遇见对方 |
[14:45] | Five years. | 五年 |
[14:52] | That’s enough for today, Nikita. | 今天就到此为止 尼基塔 |
[14:54] | We’ll pick this up again tomorrow. | 明天再接着聊 |
[15:00] | She changed my protocol completely. | 她完全歪曲了我的初衷 |
[15:04] | That session was about building trust, not threats. | 这么做是为了赢得信任而不是制造威胁 |
[15:08] | She left a new recruit alone in her office? | 她居然把一个新手丢在自己办公室 |
[15:11] | – What fire was she going to? – Interrogation. | -她那么着急干嘛 -去刑讯逼供 |
[15:14] | She went to interrogation. | 她去刑讯室了 |
[15:25] | Why did you let Carla go? | 你为什么放走卡拉 |
[15:31] | All I’m asking for is the truth, Brian. | 我只想知道真相 布莱恩 |
[15:33] | The truth will set you free. | 告诉我 我就放了你 |
[15:36] | Carla gave me my life. That’s the truth. | 卡拉让我重生 这就是真相 |
[15:41] | Amanda. | 阿曼达 |
[15:42] | I think we’re done here, aren’t we? | 到此为止吧 |
[15:45] | He lied to us about his target. | 关于他的目标 他撒了谎 |
[15:48] | So she’s alive after all, huh? | 所以她最终还是活下来了 |
[15:52] | – What target? – Before your time. | -什么目标 -是你来之前的事情了 |
[15:58] | What is he doing here? | 他来这里做什么 |
[16:00] | I’m showing him the ropes. | 我在给他介绍情况 |
[16:01] | Michael has proven to be a top-notch operative, | 迈克尔已经是一名顶级特工 |
[16:04] | so I’m putting him in charge of agent operations. | 因此我准备让他负责指挥特工行动 |
[16:18] | – Do you have a sidearm? – Yeah. | -有手枪吗 -有 |
[16:20] | Give it to me. | 给我 |
[16:33] | She needs to die. | 她罪该万死 |
[16:35] | We need to kill her. | 我们得杀了她 |
[16:37] | No arguments there. | 双手赞成 |
[16:39] | – Carla. – Don’t you see? | -卡拉 -你没看出来吗 |
[16:41] | This is the reason why you found me. | 这就是你找到我的原因 |
[16:42] | This is the reason why we’re together again. | 这就是我们重聚的原因 |
[16:44] | All those years I spent on the run, | 我亡命天涯这么多年 |
[16:46] | I knew that someday it would come full circle | 我知道 终有一天 因果循环 |
[16:49] | and that Amanda would get what she deserves. | 阿曼达也会为此付出代价 |
[16:51] | Okay. | 好了 |
[16:54] | Yo, showtime. | 演出时间到 |
[16:57] | The deal is not just about the purchase of the hockey team. | 这笔交易不仅仅是购买个球队这么简单 |
[17:01] | It represents an important step | 也代表泽特沃夫 |
[17:03] | in the globalization of Zetrov. | 在国际化进程中迈出了重要一步 |
[17:06] | Mr. Semak, | 斯迈克先生 |
[17:07] | you’ve often spoken of your role at Zetrov | 你一直表示你在泽特沃夫的职责 |
[17:09] | as being the caretaker of Nikolai Udinov’s vision. | 是守护尼古拉·乌迪诺夫的梦想 |
[17:12] | Do you think he’d approve of this deal? | 你觉得他会赞成这笔交易吗 |
[17:14] | Yes, I do. | 肯定会的 |
[17:16] | I think about my dear friend Nikolai every day, | 我日夜思念我的挚友尼古拉 |
[17:19] | And I’ve dedicated all I have done | 谨将我所做的一切 |
[17:21] | to the memory of him and his family. | 献给他和他的家人 |
[17:24] | And what would you say to the Udinovs | 如果乌迪诺夫一家今天在场 |
[17:26] | if they were here today? | 你会对他们说些什么 |
[17:28] | Excuse me? | 麻烦你再说一遍 |
[17:29] | What would you say to the Udinovs? | 你会对乌迪诺夫一家说些什么 |
[17:33] | Um, well, I would say, uh… | 我会说… |
[17:37] | I hope they can see everything that I have done for Zetrov. | 我希望他们能看到我为泽特洛夫付出的一切 |
[17:42] | I have. | 我看到了 |
[17:44] | And can you tell us who you are? | 能告诉我们你是谁吗 |
[17:45] | I am Alexandra Udinov, | 我就是亚历山德拉·乌迪诺夫 |
[17:47] | daughter of Nikolai and Katya Udinov. | 尼古拉和卡特亚·乌迪诺夫之女 |
[18:00] | It’s been a long time, Uncle Sergei. | 好久不见 谢尔盖叔叔 |
[18:07] | Now, that is one nutty press conference. | 这下有好戏看了 |
[18:17] | Birkhoff, tap into surveillance. | 伯克霍夫 进入监控系统 |
[18:19] | Make sure Alex doesn’t have any surprises. | 确保艾丽克丝安全无虞 万无一失 |
[18:24] | Usual cast of supporting characters. | 惯用人员配置 |
[18:26] | Gogol thugs in trench coats, | 穿军用大衣的果戈理恶徒 |
[18:27] | Gogol thugs in suits, | 西装革履的果戈理恶徒 |
[18:30] | Lord voldemort. | 伏地魔在此 |
[18:31] | Wait…wait a second. Just g-go back. | 等一下 倒回去 |
[18:37] | I know that guy. | 我认识那个人 |
[18:39] | Ari Tasarov? | 阿里·塔瑟洛夫 |
[18:55] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你到底在做什么 |
[18:56] | You’re about to find out. | 你会知道的 |
[19:09] | That was the darkest period of my life. | 那是我人生中最黑暗的一段时光 |
[19:13] | The attack on my home cost me my parents. | 家中发生的那场袭击夺走了我的双亲 |
[19:18] | The time in those brothels cost me my soul. | 在青楼中度过的时光 腐蚀了我的灵魂 |
[19:22] | Six months ago, I got out. | 6个月前 我逃了出来 |
[19:24] | I got clean. | 戒掉了毒瘾 |
[19:26] | And now I feel like I’m ready to come back to my family, | 现在 我觉得已做好准备 重返家庭 |
[19:31] | at least to the family that I have left. | 至少重返我仅剩的亲人身边 |
[19:34] | What does this mean for control of Zetrov? | 这对泽特洛夫来的管理说意味着什么呢 |
[19:35] | Will Ms. Udinov take over? | 乌迪诺夫女士会接管吗 |
[19:39] | Well, no one wants to believe | 对于今天发生的事 |
[19:41] | in what happened here today more than I, | 没有人比我更喜出望外 |
[19:43] | but, uh, what’s important… | 但当务之急是… |
[19:46] | uh, that we take time to understand these developments. | 我们需要花时间去了解吸收这些新变化 |
[19:49] | Alex, where will you go from here? | 艾丽克丝 稍后你会去哪儿 |
[19:51] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:53] | I’m sort of living on the road. | 其实我一直流落街头 |
[19:55] | Well, in this case, she can stay here in the hotel | 既然如此 她可以留宿酒店最好的套房 |
[19:57] | in the finest suite, to be paid for by Zetrov, of course. | 当然是由泽特洛夫买单 |
[20:01] | That will be all for today, | 发布会到此结束 |
[20:03] | but we’ll have another follow-up press conference tomorrow. | 但明天会有后续新闻发布会 |
[20:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢大家 |
[20:11] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[20:12] | I’m going to make this easy. | 我就开门见山吧 |
[20:13] | I could press my claim for the company, | 我可以公开索要公司掌控权 |
[20:15] | drag you through a long, messy, public battle, | 把你拖进漫长混乱的公开斗争 |
[20:17] | or I could disappear, drop out of your life forever. | 也可以消失 永远退出你的生活 |
[20:20] | All I want is an offshore account funded by a 10% share | 我只想要一个存有乌迪诺夫家族信托资产 |
[20:22] | in the Udinov family trust. | 百分之十的海外账户 |
[20:24] | 10%? Do you know how much that is? | 百分之十 你知道那价值多少吗 |
[20:26] | And my mother. | 还有我的母亲 |
[20:29] | You will give me my mother, you son of a bitch. | 把我妈妈还给我 你这个混蛋 |
[20:32] | You have until tomorrow morning to decide. | 明天早上给我答复 |
[20:36] | And thanks for the suite. | 多谢你给的套房 |
[20:40] | Ari Tasarov, director of intelligence for Gogol, | 阿里·塔瑟洛夫 果戈理情报主管 |
[20:43] | and, as of a few months ago, head of security. | 几个月前任安全总长 |
[20:46] | Started his career off in the KGB, | 事业起步于克格勃 |
[20:48] | working in the First Chief Directorate. | 在第一总局工作 |
[20:49] | Then a stint in S.V.R. before joining Gogol. | 在加入果戈理前 为对外情报局工作 |
[20:52] | This ring any bells? | 想起来了吗 |
[20:53] | You don’t understand. I wasn’t in operations. | 你不明白 我并不参加行动 |
[20:55] | I only worked with recruits. | 我只与新人共事 |
[20:58] | But he wasn’t Russian. | 但他不是俄国人 |
[21:01] | – Nice to meet you ma’am. – He was American. | -很高兴见到你 女士 -他是美国人 |
[21:04] | Maybe southern. | 可能是南方人 |
[21:06] | So he was undercover. | 所以那时他在潜伏 |
[21:07] | Where did you meet him, here or somewhere overseas? | 你在哪儿见到他的 美国还是其他国家 |
[21:09] | It was somewhere local. Somewhere public. | 就在美国 一个公共场所 |
[21:12] | Like a restaurant? A hotel? | 餐厅 宾馆 |
[21:32] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么 |
[21:36] | I’m meeting a friend for dinner. | 跟一个朋友吃饭 |
[21:38] | Oh. I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[21:40] | Carla, this is Bill Clay of the Department of Defense. | 卡拉 这位是国防部的比尔·克莱 |
[21:43] | Procurement department. | 我是采购部的 |
[21:45] | Nice to meet you, ma’am. | 很高兴见到你 女士 |
[21:50] | – Well, we should get going. – Ma’am. | -我们得走了 -再会 女士 |
[21:56] | I didn’t make much of it, ’cause back then | 我并未放在心上 因为那段时间 |
[21:58] | Amanda would meet with a lot of government types. | 阿曼达经常与各色政府人员会面 |
[22:02] | Amanda and Ari? | 阿曼达和阿里 |
[22:03] | Could Ari be a division asset? | 莫非阿里也是”组织”的人 |
[22:05] | Percy sent me to kill him a few years ago, so no. | 珀西几年前派我干掉他 所以不可能 |
[22:08] | Maybe Amanda’s a Russian mole. | 或许阿曼达是俄国间谍 |
[22:11] | Cross-reference Amanda’s travel patterns | 将近十年间阿曼达的行动路线 |
[22:13] | for the past ten years with known sightings of Ari, please. | 与阿里的已知行动路线 进行交叉对比 |
[22:22] | How the hell did this happen? | 这事怎么会发生 |
[22:24] | We’re looking into it. | 我们正在调查 |
[22:26] | We didn’t anticipate that Ms. Udinov | 我们没想到乌迪诺夫女士 |
[22:28] | would take such a direct approach. | 会采取如此直接的出场方式 |
[22:30] | Just kill her. Kill her now. | 给我杀了她 现在就杀了她 |
[22:32] | Sir, we need to be careful. | 先生 我们得小心行事 |
[22:34] | Like it or not, all the eyes of the world are on us now, | 无论如何 全世界的目光都在关注我们 |
[22:36] | not to mention that we’re on American soil. | 更别提我们还在美国境内 |
[22:38] | She will ruin everything. | 她会毁掉一切 |
[22:39] | Which is why I have sent a man to her room | 因此我已派人去她房间 |
[22:41] | with orders to stage an overdose. | 上演一场嗑药过度致死的好戏 |
[22:43] | To the world, this will look as though | 对世界而言 这会看起来像 |
[22:45] | young Alexandra was overwhelmed by all the attention | 年轻的亚历山德拉被聚光灯冲昏了头脑 |
[22:48] | and suffered a tragic relapse. | 然后悲剧地旧态复萌 |
[22:52] | Just make sure it looks like an accident, | 务必要让这事看起来像一场意外 |
[22:54] | for Katya’s sake. | 为了卡特亚 |
[23:07] | No crosses between Ari and Amanda. | 阿里和阿曼达没有交集 |
[23:09] | If they’ve been meeting, they’ve kept it on the down low. | 如果他们见面 肯定很低调 |
[23:11] | I also charted recent Gogol activity, | 我还查了果戈理的近期行动 |
[23:13] | looking for anything weird…nada. | 寻找蛛丝马迹 但是一无所获 |
[23:15] | Last time we ran into Gogol was… | 我们上次遭遇果戈理是… |
[23:16] | The Gates house. The attack on oversight. | 盖茨府 攻击”上峰”那次 |
[23:19] | We’d assumed they’d tracked a guardian to that location, | 我们以为他们通过追踪守护者找到那里 |
[23:22] | but what if they didn’t? | 但如果他们不是呢 |
[23:24] | How else would they have found it? | 他们还能用什么方式发现 |
[23:25] | The only ones who knew were us and… | 唯一知情的就是我们和… |
[23:27] | Amanda. | 阿曼达 |
[23:29] | She’s been working with the Russians? | 她一直在跟俄国人共事 |
[23:33] | That’s why she wanted you dead. | 所以她才希望你死 |
[23:35] | You were the only one who could connect the two, | 你是唯一一个能把他俩联系起来的人 |
[23:36] | identify the partnership, | 你可能识破他们的身份 |
[23:37] | even if you didn’t know it. | 即使你自己并不知道 |
[23:40] | I gotta warn Alex. | 我得给艾丽克丝报下信 |
[23:54] | I’m in. | 我进来了 |
[23:55] | – And? – She’s in the shower. | -然后呢 -她在洗澡 |
[23:59] | Wait until she’s out before you subdue her. | 等她出来再把她拿下 |
[24:01] | Do you have the weapon? | 武器带了吗 |
[24:02] | 500 milligrams uncut. | 足足五百毫克的剂量 |
[24:05] | Six minutes to cardiac arrest, three more to brain death. | 六分钟可致心脏骤停 再过三分钟脑死亡 |
[24:08] | I’ll be clear in nine minutes. | 九分钟后完事儿 |
[24:11] | Radio silence until it’s done. | 搞定之前保持无线电静默 |
[24:45] | We’ll have confirmation in nine minutes. | 九分钟之后我们就能知道结果了 |
[24:47] | While we wait, I’m going to check | 这段时间我会去核查下 |
[24:48] | on tomorrow’s press conference. | 明天的新闻发布会 |
[24:49] | Given the number of media requests, | 就目前媒体报名的数量来看 |
[24:51] | we’re going to need a larger venue. | 我们需要个更大的会场 |
[25:02] | I’ve got the recording. | 我拿到偷拍的视频了 |
[25:04] | Do you know how you want to leak the video? | 你知道该如何把视频泄露出去吗 |
[25:05] | I have a few options. | 我有很多选择 |
[25:07] | Not as many as you think. | 并不是你想象得那么多 |
[25:18] | – You’ve got this all wrong. – Really? | -你误会了 -是吗 |
[25:20] | – I’m trying to help you. – By killing me. | -我是在帮你 -杀了我叫帮我是吧 |
[25:22] | No, I’m on your side. I can prove it. | 不 我是帮你的 我可以证明 |
[25:27] | Alex, this is Amanda. | 艾丽克丝 我是阿曼达 |
[25:29] | Ari is telling the truth. | 阿里说的是实话 |
[25:30] | We’ve been…we’re working together. | 我们一直…我们确实是在合作 |
[25:33] | We have been for a while. | 已经共事有一段时间了 |
[25:37] | All this tells me is that everything you said | 所有这些只能说明你跟我讲的 |
[25:39] | about protecting me has been a lie. | 所有那些保护我之类的话都是谎言 |
[25:40] | No, no. I’ve been trying to help you. | 不不 我是一直在帮你的 |
[25:42] | By collaborating with a man who’s trying to kill me. | 通过和一个想要除掉我的人合作来帮我吗 |
[25:45] | Ari has been working behind the scenes to protect you. | 阿里一直在幕后默默保护着你 |
[25:47] | I wasn’t able to say anything | 我不能说太多 |
[25:48] | because I couldn’t compromise his safety. | 因为我不能拿他的安全来冒险 |
[25:51] | His safety. | 他的安全 |
[25:52] | From what I understand, | 就我所知 |
[25:53] | you know all about the dangers of living as a mole. | 你应该知道潜伏有多危险 |
[25:57] | Alex, you have to believe us. | 艾丽克丝 你必须相信我们 |
[26:03] | What do you think? | 你怎么想 |
[26:05] | What do I… | 什么我怎么… |
[26:05] | Shh! | 闭嘴 |
[26:11] | I don’t trust him. Ask him: | 我不相信他 问他 |
[26:13] | Why didn’t he stop the guy they sent to your room? | 为什么他不阻止那个被派到你房间的杀手 |
[26:16] | Why didn’t you stop the guy sent to my room? | 为什么你不阻止那个被派到我房间的杀手 |
[26:21] | Semak has been watching my every move. | 斯迈克监视着我的一举一动 |
[26:24] | That’s why I came here | 所以我才到这里来 |
[26:25] | to send a–a warning to you through Amanda. | 通过阿曼达把信息传递给你 |
[26:28] | I’m facing knives at every turn. | 我是时刻行走在刀刃上的 |
[26:31] | – Must be tough. – Alex, | -那一定很辛苦吧 -艾丽克丝 |
[26:33] | I hate Semak just as much as you do, | 我和你一样恨斯迈克 |
[26:36] | And I’ve been working for a long time to bring him down. | 为了把他扳倒我已经策划很久了 |
[26:39] | But I’ve had to move very carefully. | 但是我必须小心行事 |
[26:41] | Amanda and I both have had to move very carefully. | 阿曼达和我都必须十分谨慎 |
[26:44] | Believe me, we all want the same thing. | 相信我 我们有着共同的目标 |
[26:48] | Just kill her. Kill her now. | 杀了她 立刻杀了她 |
[26:53] | An end to Sergei Semak. | 那就是除掉谢尔盖·斯迈克 |
[26:59] | It’s been 14 minutes since the last check-in. | 距离上次他报告已经过去十四分钟了 |
[27:01] | Go to the room and see what happened. | 去房间看看发生了什么事 |
[27:04] | And where is Tasarov? | 塔瑟洛夫去哪里了 |
[27:05] | He says the plan was to release | 他说计划是把视频泄露出去 |
[27:07] | the video as evidence against Semak. | 作为对抗斯迈克的证据 |
[27:10] | Alex, that plan only works if you’re dead. | 艾丽克丝 那计划只有你死了才会有用 |
[27:14] | Tell her I’m on my way. | 告诉她我这就过去 |
[27:32] | We haven’t much time. | 我们时间不多了 |
[27:33] | As soon as they discover that the hit has failed, | 一旦他们发现刺杀失手 |
[27:35] | the backup plan goes into effect. | 后备计划就会启动的 |
[27:37] | Backup plan? | 什么后备计划 |
[27:38] | There are men all throughout the hotel. | 酒店里到处都是人 |
[27:40] | They have orders to shoot to kill. | 他们领命会对你格杀勿论 |
[27:42] | Won’t that be a little bit hard to cover up for the media? | 那岂不是就很难在媒体面前掩盖事实了吗 |
[27:45] | Semak will just come up with a story. | 斯迈克会编出故事的 |
[27:46] | You were mugged, or a crazed fan broke in. | 你被抢劫 或者有疯狂粉丝闯入 |
[27:49] | All he wants is to see you dead. He’ll clean up the mess later. | 他只想要你死 其余的他会想办法善后 |
[27:53] | Listen, if you don’t believe me. | 如果你不相信我的话 那你好好听着 |
[28:05] | The only way you leave here alive | 你能活着离开这里的唯一方法 |
[28:08] | is to let me guide you out. | 就是让我引导你出去 |
[28:11] | Michael’s on his way to you. | 迈克尔正赶过去 |
[28:12] | He won’t make it in time. | 他来不及赶到了 |
[28:17] | Looks like I’m going to have to trust this bastard. | 看来我不得不信任这个混蛋了 |
[28:20] | Trust won’t be necessary. | 信任倒是没必要 |
[28:22] | Put him on the phone with me. | 让他和我通话 |
[28:27] | Yes. | 喂 |
[28:28] | You’re not the only one who can make a recording, Ari. | 阿里 你不是唯一一个会偷录的人 |
[28:32] | I hate Semak just as much as you do, | 我和你一样恨斯迈克 |
[28:35] | and I’ve been working for a long time to bring him down. | 为了把他扳倒我已经策划很久了 |
[28:42] | I hit one button, this thing goes live | 我只要按一个键 |
[28:43] | over the hotel’s P.A. System. | 录音就会通过酒店的扩音系统播出去 |
[28:44] | Everyone in the building will hear it, including Semak. | 大楼里的所有人都会听到 包括斯迈克 |
[28:47] | You got that? Alex dies… | 听清了吗 如果艾丽克丝死了… |
[28:49] | I die, yes, I understand. | 那我也活不成 我明白了 |
[28:55] | Keep this channel open. | 保持频道通畅 |
[28:56] | It will let you hear everything going on in the command suite. | 它会让你清楚指挥室的一举一动 |
[28:59] | – Where am I headed? – The sub-basement. | -我该往哪里走 -地下二层 |
[29:01] | All the ground-floor exits will be covered. | 第一层的所有出口都已经被守住了 |
[29:03] | Your best bet is the service driveway | 你最好的机会是走服务车通道 |
[29:04] | Two guards, both outside, and avoid the elevators. | 两名守卫 都在外面 别坐电梯 |
[29:13] | I wish you luck. | 祝你好运 |
[29:14] | You better. | 你最好希望我别死 |
[29:16] | Hold on, hold on, you are not gonna make a deal with him. | 等等 等等 你不能和他做交易 |
[29:18] | – Not now, Carla. – He is Amanda’s partner. | -现在没空说这些 卡拉 -他是阿曼达的搭档 |
[29:20] | Alex, can you hear me? | 艾丽克丝 你能听到我说话吗 |
[29:22] | You’ve been through worse, okay? | 你经历过比这还坏的情况 记得吗 |
[29:24] | Yeah? Refresh my memory. | 是吗 让我回忆下 |
[29:25] | – This ready to go? – Just hit “Send.” | -设定好了吗 -一按发送万事大吉 |
[29:27] | You hear that? We got a gun to Ari’s head. | 你听到了吗 我们现在拿枪指着阿里呢 |
[29:30] | He goes down, Amanda goes down too. | 他出事了 阿曼达也会不保 |
[29:33] | Without his bankroll, Amanda will lose division. | 没有了资金支持 阿曼达会失去”组织”的 |
[29:37] | It is in their interest for you to survive. | 你能活着对他们是有利的 |
[29:56] | It’s about damn time. | 也该到时间行动了 |
[29:58] | Your man is dead, and Alexandra is gone. | 你派去的人也死了 亚历山德拉也找不到了 |
[30:01] | Tell all units we’re moving to plan “B.” | 通知所有小队启动备用计划 |
[30:04] | Make sure the ground floor is covered. | 守住一层所有出口 |
[30:05] | She’ll probably head there. | 她很可能正在过去 |
[30:09] | And can you scrabble the hotel security cameras? | 你能搞乱酒店的安保摄像头吗 |
[30:11] | I want to make sure Gogol can’t see alex. | 我想确保果戈理看不到艾丽克丝 |
[30:16] | Done. | 搞定 |
[30:16] | I routed the real feeds here. | 我把实时的监控画面接收到了这里 |
[30:17] | Guest rooms there, service area there. | 这边是会客室 那边是服务区 |
[30:21] | And I’ll send the exterior to the tablet. | 其余部分我把它们显示在平板电脑上 |
[30:24] | Where’d you put it? | 你把它放哪里了 |
[30:32] | Carla, what are you doing? | 卡拉 你在做什么 |
[30:35] | Something I should have done a long time ago. | 在做我很早以前就该做的事情 |
[30:40] | I’m gonna destroy Amanda. | 我要毁掉阿曼达 |
[30:42] | Wait, whoa. Whoa, wait. | 等等 哎哎 等待 |
[30:43] | Lady, put that down now. | 女士 请你立刻把它放下 |
[30:58] | What about the stairs and elevators? | 楼梯和电梯间什么情况 |
[31:01] | Units three and four, head to the stairwells. | 三小队 四小队 去楼梯间 |
[31:03] | Start at the ground floor and make your way up. | 从第一层开始往上搜 |
[31:08] | Cut all power to the elevators. | 切断所有电梯的电源 |
[31:26] | Is that what you want, Nikita? | 这就是你想要的吗 尼基塔 |
[31:28] | You want to kill me to save Amanda? | 难道你想要杀了我来救阿曼达吗 |
[31:31] | Birkhoff, just put the gun down. | 伯克霍夫 把枪放下 |
[31:33] | I can handle her. Carla… | 我能处理好的 卡拉… |
[31:34] | I hate to tell you this, but your friend | 我也不想这么说 但是你的这位朋友 |
[31:36] | is cuckoo for a certain cereal. | 看起来是一副吃定了的样子 |
[31:38] | Birkhoff, just put it down and disable the tablet, please. | 伯克霍夫 请你放下枪解除平板电脑的操作 |
[31:41] | I can’t do that. | 我做不到 |
[31:42] | The audio file’s already been uploaded to the hotel system. | 音频已经被上传到酒店系统了 |
[31:46] | You see? | 你清楚了吧 |
[31:47] | It’s our only chance while he’s in that hotel. | 他就在宾馆 这是我们唯一的机会 |
[31:51] | If you do this, Alex loses her support. | 如果你这样做 艾丽克丝会失去后援 |
[31:54] | – She could die. – Oh, come on. | -她可能会丧命的 -拜托 |
[31:56] | You’ve already blinded the cameras. | 你已经破坏了监控录像 |
[31:58] | Michael’s on his way to help, and from what I can see, | 迈克尔赶去支援了 而在我看来 |
[32:01] | she is more than capable of handling herself. | 她有本事自己逃脱 |
[32:03] | Wait. Just wait. | 等等 先等一下 |
[32:06] | Wait till I find out that she’s okay. | 起码让我确定她安全了 |
[32:08] | We can’t wait. | 我们等不了了 |
[32:09] | With Amanda, | 对付阿曼达 |
[32:10] | you will never know when you’re gonna get another shot. | 机不可失 失不再来 |
[32:14] | She always finds a way out. | 她总能另辟蹊径逃脱 |
[32:16] | We have to take her down now. | 我们必须马上击垮她 |
[32:18] | Which bring us back to | 回到原话题 |
[32:19] | “Put my hardware down, bitch.” | 放下我的平板电脑 贱人 |
[32:25] | Tap into the hotel’s cameras, | 接进宾馆的监控录像 |
[32:26] | track any open radio frequencies, | 追踪所有公开的无线电频率 |
[32:27] | and get me the agents on site. | 调派特工过去 |
[32:29] | I’ll have it on the board right away. | 马上将部署情况传到大屏幕上 |
[32:30] | No, feed it to my office. | 不 传到我办公室去 |
[32:32] | But how will we… | 但我们如何… |
[32:33] | In my office. Are we clear? | 转到我办公室 听明白了吗 |
[32:35] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 长官 |
[32:48] | Units three and four, check in. | 三小队 四小队 汇报情况 |
[32:52] | Heading to the laundry room. | 进入洗衣房 |
[33:33] | Compliments of Amanda. | 阿曼达让我带好儿 |
[33:36] | She’s clear. | 她很安全 |
[33:39] | Good. Keep them off her tail. | 很好 帮她甩掉追杀者 |
[33:42] | Copy. | 收到 |
[33:44] | The service entrance is just up there. | 员工通道就在那边 |
[33:46] | I’ll cover you. | 我掩护你 |
[33:49] | Carla, you have my word. We will get Amanda | 卡拉 我向你保证 我们会扳倒阿曼达 |
[33:51] | We can’t wait. | 不能再等了 |
[33:52] | We will get Amanda. | 我们会扳倒阿曼达 |
[33:54] | You said so yourself, “She’s lost her funding.” | 你自己说的 她没了资金支持 |
[33:57] | If she hooks up with the Russians, | 如果她跟俄国人勾结在一起 |
[33:58] | there will be no way for me to save the program. | 我就没办法拯救”组织”了 |
[34:02] | Save the program? | 拯救”组织” |
[34:04] | We get rid of Amanda, | 我们除掉阿曼达 |
[34:06] | and we can restore it to what it once was. | 就可以重建”组织” 让它恢复如初 |
[34:08] | I told you it can be saved. | 我告诉过你 “组织”有的救 |
[34:11] | We are so… far past that. | 这根本不可能 |
[34:13] | – There is no saving division. – Yes, there is. | -“组织”救不了的 -可以救 |
[34:18] | We kill Amanda, and there is. | 除掉阿曼达 就可以拯救它 |
[34:22] | She pushes that button, and Alex is out in the cold. | 如果她按下按钮 艾丽克丝就孤立无援了 |
[34:24] | And we don’t do that. | 我们不这么办事 |
[34:25] | We don’t leave our friends to be Amanda’s victims. | 我们不会让朋友成为阿曼达的陪葬品 |
[34:29] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[34:31] | Carla? | 卡拉 |
[34:34] | I am promising you | 我向你保证 |
[34:38] | we will get her. | 我们会扳倒她 |
[34:42] | Just let me make sure that Alex is safe. | 请让我确认艾丽克丝安然无恙 |
[34:48] | You’ve waited years. | 你等了那么多年了 |
[34:49] | Give me one day. | 再给我一天 |
[34:51] | One. | 就一天 |
[34:55] | Please. | 拜托 |
[35:19] | Unit six, check out service entrance “B”. | 六小队 检查员工通道B |
[35:38] | Service entrance “B” is secure. Move to A. | 员工通道B没情况 检查通道A |
[35:41] | Outside perimeters come back inside. | 外围防卫进入宾馆 |
[35:45] | But she’s heading outside. | 但她快要逃出去了 |
[35:46] | Lock the exits. | 封锁所有出口 |
[36:12] | We’re division. Get in. | 我们是”组织” 上车 |
[36:37] | I know you all have been waiting. | 各位久等了 |
[36:38] | Uh, my apologies. | 我表示由衷的歉意 |
[36:40] | Um, I’d like to begin by, uh… | 首先 我想要… |
[36:42] | Where is Alexandra Udinov? | 亚历山德拉·乌迪诺夫呢 |
[36:46] | The truth is, we don’t know. | 事实上 我们也不晓得 |
[36:49] | Uh, we were not able to locate her this morning. | 从今早起 我们就找不到她了 |
[36:53] | Clearly, this was an individual who had been through a lot, | 显然这个女孩孤身一人历经世事 |
[36:57] | and, uh, it seems she decided not to subject herself anymore… | 看来她不愿再承受更多的… |
[37:01] | Look, there she is. | 看 她来了 |
[37:03] | Alexandra… | 亚历山德拉… |
[37:11] | Thank you, uncle Sergei, | 谢谢你 谢尔盖叔叔 |
[37:15] | Not only for your hospitality | 感谢你的热情招待 |
[37:16] | but for all of the years of hard work. | 更感谢你多年来不辞辛劳地付出 |
[37:19] | You’ve taken care of Zetrov as if it were your own. | 管理着泽特洛夫 视如己出 |
[37:25] | But it’s time for me to step up. | 但现在该我担起重任了 |
[37:27] | I would’ve preferred to have done this | 我很希望 在我父母的支持下 |
[37:29] | with my father and mother by my side. | 担起这份事业 |
[37:32] | But as uncle Sergei has reminded me, | 但谢尔盖叔叔提醒了我 |
[37:35] | I can’t have my family back. | 我的家不复存在 |
[37:38] | But Nikolai Udinov founded Zetrov, | 然而尼古拉·乌迪诺夫建立了泽特洛夫 |
[37:42] | and I’m here to tell you… | 我在此宣布… |
[37:44] | an Udinov will run Zetrov once again. | 泽特洛夫将再次由乌迪诺夫家族接管 |
[37:54] | Yes. | 请讲 |
[37:56] | I thought she didn’t want the company. | 我以为她对公司没兴趣 |
[38:00] | She doesn’t. | 她是没兴趣 |
[38:01] | So what the hell is she doing? | 那她在搞什么鬼 |
[38:04] | She’s declaring war. | 她是在宣战 |
[38:08] | No, I haven’t spoken with her yet. | 没有 我还没跟她说上话 |
[38:11] | She’s doing this on her own. | 这完全是她个人行为 |
[38:15] | in which case, | 这样一来 |
[38:16] | this has worked out far better than we’d hoped. | 形势比我们期望的还有利 |
[38:19] | Brings us back to our original plan. | 我们得以进行最初的计划 |
[38:21] | If Alex is truly serious about challenging Semak | 如果艾丽克丝真要掌控公司 |
[38:24] | for control of the company, | 来跟谢尔盖对着干 |
[38:28] | We’re going to have to be even more careful | 我们现在要更为谨慎 |
[38:30] | now that she and Nikita know about us. | 别让她和尼基塔知道我俩的事 |
[38:32] | Yes, but now we’re aligned against a common enemy, | 是的 但我们现在一致对外 |
[38:35] | Semak. | 联手对付谢尔盖 |
[38:37] | Though I see your point. | 不过我明白你的意思 |
[38:39] | You never know what Nikita is going to do. | 尼基塔总是出乎你的意料 |
[38:47] | Hey. | 好啊 |
[38:49] | Hey. | 好 |
[38:51] | Look, about yesterday, I, uh… | 关于昨天的事… |
[38:53] | You did what you had to do for your friend. | 你那么做是为了你的朋友 |
[38:57] | And I made you a promise. | 我还向你做了承诺 |
[39:00] | But, Carla, I can’t expose Ari and Amanda’s relationship. | 但我不能曝光阿里和阿曼达的关系 卡拉 |
[39:05] | Not yet. | 时机还未到 |
[39:06] | – I know. – You do? | -我懂的 -真的吗 |
[39:09] | I told you, Amanda always finds a way out. | 我就说过 阿曼达总能另辟蹊径逃脱 |
[39:13] | She didn’t. | 她这次没有 |
[39:14] | With your girl pressing deeper into the lion’s den, | 你的小朋友进一步深入虎穴 |
[39:17] | she’s gonna need Ari and Amanda to protect her. | 她更需要阿里和阿曼达的保护 |
[39:19] | Only until I can talk her out of it. | 但我可以说服她退出 |
[39:21] | She’s angry right now, so she’s not gonna want to back down. | 她现在在气头上 所以不愿退让 |
[39:24] | I know how she feels. | 我理解她的心情 |
[39:30] | You’ve been away a long time. | 你离开太久了 |
[39:33] | You don’t know what division has become. | 你不了解”组织”变成了什么样 |
[39:37] | I know what I set out to do, | 但我了解”组织”建立的初衷 |
[39:40] | and I know it can be that way again. | 我知道它可以回归正轨 |
[39:50] | I also know I was wrong. | 我也知道自己错了 |
[39:53] | I let my hatred for Amanda | 我对阿曼达的怒火 |
[39:55] | get the better of me. | 使我丧失了理智 |
[40:02] | You were right, wildflower. | 你做得对 小野花 |
[40:06] | I’ve got a lot to learn from you. | 我从你身上学到了很多 |
[40:39] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[40:42] | I have to say, I’m surprised you called. | 不得不说 很惊讶你打来电话 |
[40:45] | Makes two of us. | 我也没想到 |
[40:48] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[40:51] | What about Nikita? | 尼基塔不帮你吗 |
[40:53] | Let me be clear about this, Percy. | 我直说了吧 珀西 |
[40:56] | We’re going to reboot the program | 我们重建”组织” |
[40:57] | and put it on the right course. | 让它回归正轨 |
[40:58] | – We’re making heroes, right? – Absolutely. | -培养正义使者 -当然 |
[41:02] | We’ll be partners again just like we used to be. | 我们又将成为搭档 一如往日 |
[41:05] | But this time you’re gonna know better | 但这次你最好别再犯糊涂 |
[41:06] | than to listen to someone like Amanda | 找像阿曼达那种人做亲信 |
[41:09] | Because we are defined by the company we keep… | 有什么样的朋友 就是什么样的人 |
[41:12] | like Amanda and Ari. | 就像阿曼达和阿里一样 |
[41:18] | Tasarov? | 塔瑟洛夫吗 |
[41:20] | They’re working together. | 他俩是一伙的 |
[41:24] | Course. | 真不意外 |
[41:26] | But not that Nikita will use that information to help us. | 但尼基塔不肯利用这条情报帮我们 |
[41:29] | She says that other priorities are more important. | 她有更重要的事要顾忌 |
[41:31] | Nothing is more important than division. | 没有比”组织”更重要的了 |
[41:34] | That’s why I’m coming to you… | 所以我来找你… |
[41:36] | Because you’re the only one who understands that. | 唯有你理解这一点 |
[41:39] | Division must be saved. | 必须要拯救”组织” |