时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Cassandra, my asset. | 卡珊德拉 我的线人 |
[00:04] | She helped me topple Ovechkin. | 她帮我推翻了奥韦奇金的政权 |
[00:06] | This is my son, Max. | 这是我儿子马克斯 |
[00:08] | Michael is Max’s father. | 迈克尔是马克斯的父亲 |
[00:09] | She seems to have a history of hiding the truth. | 她以前好像隐瞒过真相 |
[00:13] | – You’re British intelligence? – Yes. | -你是英国情报人员 -是的 |
[00:16] | Sergei Semak ordered my father’s death. | 谢尔盖·斯迈克下令杀死了我父亲 |
[00:19] | The only reason he has control of Zetrov | 他之所以能控制泽特洛夫 |
[00:21] | Is because the world believes all of the Udinovs are dead. | 只因为全世界都以为乌迪诺夫家族灭亡了 |
[00:23] | Everything he has is rightfully yours. | 他所拥有的一切理应都归你所有 |
[00:25] | An Udinov will run Zetrov once again. | 泽特洛夫将重新由乌迪诺夫家族掌管 |
[00:28] | As long as there’s a camera nearby, | 只要有镜头在附近 |
[00:29] | Semak won’t risk an attack. | 斯迈克就不会冒险杀我 |
[00:31] | I’ve been working for a long time to bring him down. | 为了把他扳倒我已经策划很久了 |
[00:34] | I’m facing knives at every turn. | 我走的步步都是险棋 |
[00:35] | Semak must be dealt with before he kills us both. | 一定要赶在斯迈克除掉我俩之前把他干掉 |
[00:39] | And the kill will be pinned on a foreign intelligence service. | 而他的死将由国外情报组织来背黑锅 |
[00:41] | I have a mole burrowed deep within that agency. | 我在那个组织内部安插了内应 |
[00:44] | Cassandra. | 卡珊德拉 |
[01:09] | Max is growing up. | 马克斯长个了 |
[01:11] | Looks more like his father all the time. | 越长越像他父亲 |
[01:15] | How did he take Ovechkin’s death? | 奥韦奇金的死 他能接受吗 |
[01:19] | I think the changing scenery has done him good. | 带他到新的环境转移了他的注意力 |
[01:22] | And how about his mother? | 那你现在怎样 |
[01:25] | I’ve settled in. | 我心里踏实了 |
[01:44] | I’ve never given you more than you could handle, have I? | 我从来都没难为过你 对吧 |
[01:47] | No. I can make this work. | 对 这事我能搞定 |
[01:51] | You always do. | 你办事 我放心 |
[01:54] | Cassandra was put in Belarus by Mi-6 | 卡珊德拉被军情六处派到白俄罗斯 |
[01:57] | to spy for the British. | 为英国政府窃取情报 |
[01:58] | But according to this… | 但根据这份档案 |
[02:01] | The whole time she was also working for Gogol. | 她还一直在为果戈理卖命 |
[02:04] | Women make the best double agents. | 女人天生就是做双面间谍的料 |
[02:07] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[02:12] | Ari told you he had a mole lined up to do the hit. | 阿里告诉你他安插了内线执行暗杀行动 |
[02:16] | Now if this means what I think it means, | 如果我没理解错的话 |
[02:18] | then Belarus Barbie is going to kill Semak. | 那这位白俄俏间谍要去杀斯迈克 |
[02:23] | – Which is you want, right? – Of course. | -这正如你所愿 对吧 -没错 |
[02:26] | Well, then what’s the problem? | 那你还有什么顾虑 |
[02:37] | You don’t have to do that. | 你没必要这么做 |
[02:41] | Yeah I do. | 看着心里难受 |
[02:44] | Besides, there’s not that many handymen | 再说 想找个专门修补弹孔的泥瓦匠 |
[02:45] | that specialize in bullet holes. | 也没那么容易 |
[02:50] | It’s okay to mourn her. | 悼念她是应该的 |
[02:54] | I know Carla was like a mother to you. | 我知道你把卡拉当母亲看待 |
[02:56] | Who taught me not to trust mother figures. | 也正是她告诉我不要轻信母性角色 |
[03:02] | Lemme give you a hand with that, okay? | 我来帮你吧 |
[03:12] | Hey, Alex, what’s up? | 喂 艾丽克丝 什么事 |
[03:13] | I’m sending you over something we stole | 我这就发给你一份从阿里电脑里 |
[03:15] | from Ari’s computer. | 窃取的情报 |
[03:17] | It’s a personnel file on a mole. | 是一个卧底的个人档案 |
[03:18] | Who is he? | 他是什么人 |
[03:21] | It’s a she. She’s Mi-6. | 是个女的 她是军情六处的人 |
[03:27] | What? | 怎么了 |
[03:32] | – What are you doing? – Watch the house. | -你要干嘛 -好好看家 |
[03:34] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[03:34] | I’m going to London to get my son. | 我要去伦敦接我儿子 |
[03:36] | – Wait, wait a minute– – For what? | -等等 -有什么好等 |
[03:38] | Cassandra, we just found out, is Gogol. | 我们刚得知卡珊德拉是果戈理的人 |
[03:40] | And Gogol is the enemy. | 而果戈理是我们的敌人 |
[03:42] | – Yes, but Max is innocent. – I know. | -对 但马克斯是无辜的 -我知道 |
[03:44] | That’s why I’m going to bring him back here. | 所以我才要把他接回来 |
[03:46] | Here. Where there’s no danger at all. | 接回来 这里就不危险了吗 |
[03:49] | What happened to finishing this fight? | 不是要结束这场较量吗 现在呢 |
[03:50] | We don’t. We get out. | 不管了 咱们抽身出来 |
[03:52] | And we go somewhere where they can’t find us, | 然后找个别人找不到的地方 |
[03:54] | and we live there. | 好好过日子 |
[03:55] | We get out? We go somewhere? | 抽身出来 找个地方安家 |
[03:57] | Are you listening to yourself? We raise a kid? | 听听你自己说的傻话 我们一起养孩子吗 |
[03:59] | Yes! Absolutely. | 没错 就这么干 |
[04:07] | No, Nikita, let me make myself clear. | 尼基塔 你听我解释清楚 |
[04:11] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[04:12] | And I want to spend the rest of my life with you. | 我愿意执子之手 与子偕老 |
[04:15] | It’s just that it’s been very hard | 我想要面面俱到 |
[04:17] | making these pieces fit. | 但却力不从心 |
[04:20] | Between you, now Max, and this war with division– | 我要顾全你 马克斯还有和”组织”的较量 |
[04:22] | Maybe… | 或许… |
[04:25] | This will work. | 这方法行得通 |
[04:27] | I think you’re getting ahead of yourself. | 我觉得你操之过急了 |
[04:29] | No, I don’t think I am. | 我可没觉得 |
[04:30] | Then… | 那么 |
[04:33] | I think… | 我觉得… |
[04:35] | I think you’re getting ahead of me. | 我觉得自己跟不上你了 |
[04:40] | I’m not…mother material, Michael. | 我不是当妈的料 迈克尔 |
[04:46] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[04:48] | Because I’m– | 因为我… |
[04:50] | It’s Friday, | 明天就周末了 |
[04:51] | and my life is insane and not stable. | 我的生活还一片混乱 大起大落 |
[04:54] | And Max has a mother. | 而且马克斯有母亲 |
[04:56] | Whose lies are putting him in danger. | 但他的间谍母亲 让他处境危险 |
[04:58] | He would be better off with you than her. | 他跟着你 总比跟着他妈强 |
[05:00] | What you’re talking about is kidnapping. | 你那种行为相当于绑架 |
[05:03] | Taking him away from his mother to be raised by strangers. | 把他从母亲身边夺走交给陌生人抚养 |
[05:05] | It’s gonna mess him up. Trust me. | 这会给他留下阴影 相信我 |
[05:10] | You don’t want him | 你不想让他 |
[05:11] | to pay for the mistakes of both of his parents. | 为自己父母犯下的错误买单吧 |
[05:15] | We gotta confront her, face-to-face. | 我们要和她当面对峙 |
[05:22] | For a while now we’ve known Gogol agents | 我们已经获悉果戈理的特工 |
[05:25] | were trying to steal plans for our new drone. | 想要窃取我们的新型无人机计划 |
[05:27] | Finally we’ve been able to identify the courier they’re using. | 我们终于确认了他们所派交货人的身份 |
[05:31] | I think you will agree this is very troubling. | 你们肯定也都认为这是个心头之患 |
[05:34] | Troubling. | 何止心头之患 |
[05:35] | Madame director, it’s a provocation. | 处长 这简直就是挑衅 |
[05:41] | I’m dispatching your team to Russia immediately. | 我命你们分队立即前往俄罗斯 |
[05:44] | I want you to teach Gogol a lesson. | 我要你给果戈理一点颜色瞧瞧 |
[05:50] | So you won’t tell me what’s bothering you? | 你不打算把心事告诉我吗 |
[05:52] | Sean, I told you, | 肖恩 我说了 |
[05:54] | this has nothing to do with you– | 这事与你无关 |
[05:56] | I’d say it does. | 我就觉得有关 |
[05:58] | If it affects the hit on Semak, | 如果这事会影响到斯迈克的暗杀行动 |
[05:59] | it affects my ability to protect you. | 那我就没法全力保护你 |
[06:03] | Must be the TV crew. | 肯定是电视台的人到了 |
[06:04] | They’re not due for a while. | 他们不该来这么早 |
[06:17] | Semak. | 斯迈克 |
[06:18] | – Why are you here? – Search the rooms! | -你怎么来了 -搜查房间 |
[06:20] | For what? | 搜什么 |
[06:21] | – Katya–I know she’s here. – She’s not. | -卡蒂娅 我知道她在这儿 -她不在 |
[06:25] | Whoever told you you were a good liar, | 谁要是说你会撒谎 |
[06:26] | they were lying to you. | 绝对是在骗你 |
[06:28] | – You didn’t take her? – Why would I? | -你没软禁她吗 -我干嘛要软禁她 |
[06:30] | So that I couldn’t see her. | 好不让我见到她 |
[06:32] | – Where is she? – I told you–I don’t know! | -她去哪儿了 -我说了 我不知道 |
[06:40] | Let him go. | 放开他 |
[06:43] | You could have just knocked. | 你就不会先敲门吗 |
[06:45] | Several days ago she ran away. | 她几天前逃跑了 |
[06:47] | If she didn’t come here, | 既然没跑到你这里来 |
[06:48] | she must have gone to a place you know about. | 那她肯定去了你知道的地方 |
[06:50] | You must help me find her. | 你得帮我找到她 |
[06:52] | And why would I help you? | 我凭什么帮你 |
[06:54] | Because we both love her. | 因为我们都爱她 |
[06:59] | I know you think all I ever wanted was Zetrov, | 我知道你以为我在乎的只有泽特洛夫 |
[07:01] | and I kept Katya as a trophy, | 而我留着卡特亚是为了炫耀 |
[07:02] | but it’s not the truth. | 但事实并非如此 |
[07:23] | He’s pretty good-I almost believed him. | 说得挺像那么回事 我差点就信了 |
[07:27] | I did. | 我信了 |
[07:35] | – Anything? – Nothing yet. | -目标出现了吗 -还没 |
[07:38] | Do you know what always amazes me about the Russians? | 你知道俄国人哪方面总能让我大开眼界吗 |
[07:41] | They’re the only people who drink as much as we do? | 只有他们跟我们一样千杯不醉 |
[07:44] | I was gonna say how much they like the cold, | 我本想说 他们对酷寒的热爱 |
[07:45] | but you’re right. | 但你说得没错 |
[07:48] | Hard to believe they built an empire when half the time | 他们在一半时间都烂醉如泥的情况下 |
[07:50] | they couldn’t even march in a straight line. | 居然能建起一个帝国 真令人难以置信 |
[07:52] | And how is that any different than the British? | 那不是和英国人一样吗 |
[07:54] | We’re better looking. | 我们英国人长得更好看 |
[07:57] | Ay-up, there’s the courier. | 注意 送货的来了 |
[08:00] | And far as I can tell… | 目前而言… |
[08:04] | The coast is clear. | 一切安全 |
[08:07] | Good. | 很好 |
[08:10] | All I ask is you bring it back in one piece. | 给我把东西完整地带回来 |
[08:12] | Yourself, not so much– | 你少个胳膊腿什么的倒无所谓 |
[08:20] | Toggling street cam. | 切换到街道摄像头 |
[08:27] | I’ve got eyes on the courier. | 我看到送货人了 |
[08:35] | Tony, can you enhance that? | 托尼 放大一点 |
[08:41] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[08:43] | Probably nothing. | 可能没什么 |
[08:45] | – Probably? – I’m going to check it out. | -可能 -我去看看 |
[08:51] | In case nothing turns into something. | 小心为上 以防万一 |
[09:03] | Previet. | 你好 |
[09:14] | – How did you find me? – What’s the gun for? | -你怎么找到我的 -你带枪做什么 |
[09:16] | Michael, I am on a mission. | 迈克尔 我在执行任务 |
[09:17] | For MI-6 or for Gogol? | 替军情六处还是”果戈理” |
[09:21] | – I have a mole too. – I never wanted this. | -我也有内线 -我是被逼无奈 |
[09:25] | Michael, I’ve been trying to get out for years! | 迈克尔 多年来我一直在努力抽身出来 |
[09:26] | So you’ve been Gogol– | 这么说你一直为”果戈理”做事 |
[09:27] | Since I was too young to know better. | 因为我那时少不更事 |
[09:30] | They’re going to be looking for me. | 我出来太久 他们会来找我的 |
[09:31] | Well, you better talk fast. | 那你就快点说 |
[09:33] | I was born in Kletsk, raised in Oxford, | 我生于科勒切斯特 在牛津长大 |
[09:35] | that is all true. | 这都是真的 |
[09:36] | Gogol approached me when I was 19. | 我19岁时 “果戈理”就找上我了 |
[09:38] | To spy for them? Or to work as a honeytrap? | 为他们当间谍 还是专做粉红陷阱 |
[09:41] | I was broke, it was exciting. | 我那时身无分文 那像根救命稻草 |
[09:42] | I got to travel, see the world… | 加入他们 我才得以游览世界 |
[09:44] | Infiltrate British intelligence, | 渗入英国情报机构 |
[09:46] | sleep with a few dictators, | 和几个独裁者上床 |
[09:46] | maybe have a kid along the way. | 或许还怀上了他们的孩子 |
[09:48] | Max is the one true thing in my world. | 马克斯是我生命中唯一真实的 |
[09:53] | He is why I have to get out. | 他正是我迫切抽身的原因 |
[09:56] | You’ve never done anything you regretted the rest of your life? | 难道你就没做过让自己遗憾终生的事吗 |
[10:00] | I did… | 我做过… |
[10:02] | and it got my whole family killed. | 而且那让我家破人亡 |
[10:05] | That is why I’m here– | 所以我才来这里 |
[10:06] | To make sure that doesn’t happen to Max. | 让悲剧不再在马克斯身上重演 |
[10:09] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[10:11] | I finally convinced Ari to let me leave Gogol, | 我好不容易说服阿里 让我离开”果戈理” |
[10:13] | retire from MI-6. | 从军情六处退休 |
[10:16] | This is my last mission. | 这是我最后一次任务 |
[10:23] | If you survive it. | 你最好能活着回去 |
[10:25] | Why wouldn’t I survive it? | 何出此言 |
[10:26] | Killing Sergei Semak is hardly a soft target. | 刺杀谢尔盖·斯迈克可不是那么容易的 |
[10:30] | Semak? What does he have to do with this? | 斯迈克跟我的任务有什么关系 |
[10:32] | Cassandra, just give it up. I know. | 卡珊德拉 我知道内情 你就放弃吧 |
[10:36] | This is just a hunting pack-surveillance only. | 这次任务只是接头交货罢了 只需远程监视 |
[10:39] | MI-6 is supposed to grab a case | 军情六处会拿到一个 |
[10:41] | containing phony blueprints. | 装有伪造图纸的箱子 |
[10:44] | Ari wants them chasing a mole that doesn’t exist. | 阿里想让他们追寻一个根本不存在的内奸 |
[10:48] | Either you’re lying or Ari is. | 你和阿里中 肯定一个人在说谎 |
[10:51] | I swear… | 我以我们儿子的生命… |
[10:53] | on our son’s life. | 发誓 |
[10:56] | Stuart is not here to assassinate anybody. | 斯图尔特来这里并非为了刺杀 |
[10:59] | Who’s Stuart? | 谁是斯图尔特 |
[11:00] | The agent tailing the courier to Lenin square right now. | 正尾随着送货人去列宁广场的那名特工 |
[11:04] | Lenin square? | 列宁广场 |
[11:06] | That’s Zetrov headquarters. | 那里是泽特洛夫总部 |
[11:08] | That’s where the courier’s leading your man. | 送货人正要把你的人引到那里 |
[11:11] | This is a frame job. | 他们要栽赃陷害 |
[11:14] | Stuart is not going to be the assassin– | 斯图尔特不会是杀手的 |
[11:16] | No, he’s going to be the patsy. | 没错 但他会是替罪羊 |
[11:22] | Nikita, the agent you’re following is walking into a trap. | 尼基塔 你跟着的那名特工要中圈套了 |
[11:25] | Makes sense. | 这招很聪明 |
[11:26] | Shoot him–finger MI-6 for killing Semak. | 杀了他 随后将斯迈克之死嫁祸军情六处 |
[11:29] | It’s easier to plant a smoking gun on a corpse. | 只要伪造个现场就万事大吉了 |
[11:46] | Sir. | 长官 |
[11:48] | Thank you for coming. | 感谢你的到来 |
[11:49] | This better be worth it. | 希望我没白来 |
[11:51] | I have some information about something | 我有一些关于某事的消息要告诉你 |
[11:53] | I’d like to share. Or should I say someone. | 或者应该说是关于某人的消息 |
[11:57] | You found Katya? | 你找到卡特亚了 |
[11:58] | I would ask you to accompany me, | 我想请您和我同去 |
[12:00] | but this is a delicate matter. | 但这事很敏感 |
[12:04] | Timur, you and your men stay here until I return. | 铁穆尔 带着你的人在这儿等我回来 |
[12:07] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[12:30] | He was about to take a shot at me! | 他正准备开枪杀我 |
[12:31] | Somebody jumped him! She’s a pro– | 突然有人跳到他身上 看身手她是职业的 |
[12:34] | Abort the mission and get out of there. | 行动中止 赶快离开 |
[12:36] | Not while they’re having a go at each other– | 不 他们正打得不可开交 |
[12:37] | I can grab the case. | 我能拿到箱子 |
[12:40] | Stuart? | 斯图尔特 |
[13:01] | Stop! | 住手 |
[13:19] | – Are you okay? – Yeah, better than him. | -你还好吧 -没事 还活着 |
[13:24] | Who are you? Americans? | 你们是谁 美国人 |
[13:28] | C.I.A. | 中央情报局的 |
[13:29] | What are you doing here? | 你们在这里做什么 |
[13:33] | Same thing you were. | 跟你们的目标一样 |
[13:35] | Hang on, where you going with that? | 等等 你要带着那个箱子去哪儿 |
[13:36] | – Sorry. It’s ours. – How do you figure? | -抱歉 那是我们的 -何以见得 |
[13:41] | There’s two of us, and one of you. | 我们可是二对一 |
[13:44] | Cheers. | 谢了 |
[13:50] | How can you believe anything that man says? | 你怎么能相信那家伙说的话 |
[13:51] | He was afraid, Sean. He couldn’t hide it. | 他很害怕 肖恩 我看得出来 |
[13:54] | But you’re not going to actually help him find your mother? | 但你不会真的要帮他找到你妈妈吧 |
[13:57] | I don’t know where she is. | 我不知道她在哪儿 |
[13:59] | Right now, I’m not even sure who she is. | 而现在 我甚至都不确定她是谁 |
[14:01] | My mother betrayed the country. | 我妈妈背叛了整个国家 |
[14:03] | But at the end of the day, | 但最终 |
[14:05] | I will do anything in my power to keep her safe. | 我还是会为了保护她不惜一切 |
[14:12] | What–what did I say? | 瞧瞧我说了什么 |
[14:15] | I’m glad you’re looking out for me, Sean. | 肖恩 很高兴你一直照顾我 |
[14:17] | I know I don’t always make it easy. | 我知道这并不容易 |
[14:21] | Well, nothing worth doing is ever easy. | 凡是值得做的事都不容易 |
[14:25] | Alex, we’re ready for you. | 艾丽克丝 我们可以开始了 |
[14:31] | So Alex, what’s it like? | 艾丽克丝 感觉如何 |
[14:33] | Being back after all these years? | 这么多年后重回这里 |
[14:35] | It’s surreal. | 像做梦一样 |
[14:38] | Uncle Sergei has restored the house completely. | 谢尔盖叔叔把这里修复得跟从前一样 |
[14:41] | So when I walk down the halls, | 所以当我走进门时 |
[14:43] | I still expect my mother and father to come out to greet me. | 我仍期待着我的父母会出来迎接我 |
[14:49] | Even though I know that’s not possible. | 虽然我知道那是不可能的 |
[14:51] | If they did… What would you say to them? | 如果他们真的出现 你会对他们说什么 |
[14:56] | That I love them. And I miss them very much. | 我爱他们 而且非常想念他们 |
[15:02] | Especially my mother. | 尤其是我母亲 |
[15:05] | Why do you say that? | 为什么这么说 |
[15:07] | The last time we were together we had a quarrel. | 我俩上次见面时吵了一架 |
[15:11] | I didn’t understand how she was acting, | 当时我并不理解她的所作所为 |
[15:14] | what she was saying. | 也不听她解释 |
[15:17] | But I’ve had some time to think about it. | 但之后我认真想了想 |
[15:21] | And I think that I understand | 我想我明白了 |
[15:23] | what she must have been going through. | 那一定跟她所经历的有关系 |
[15:26] | If I could just see her again, | 如果我还能见到她 |
[15:30] | I would try to make things right between us. | 我会努力消除我们母女之间的误解 |
[15:34] | I miss her so much. | 我真的好想她 |
[15:41] | Is Katya okay? | 卡特亚还好吗 |
[15:44] | You’re taking me to her, right? | 你是带我去见她的吧 |
[15:45] | This isn’t about katya. | 跟卡特亚没关系 |
[15:48] | But it couldn’t wait any longer. | 但这事刻不容缓 |
[15:55] | Who did this? | 谁干的 |
[15:59] | – It must’ve been mi-6. – Why Oleg? | -肯定是军情六处 -他们为何要杀奥列格 |
[16:03] | He wasn’t the target. You were. | 目标不是他 是你 |
[16:07] | At least that’s what the story was going to be. | 起码故事里倒在这里的应该是你 |
[16:10] | Correction. What it’s still going to be. | 更正一下 故事里是你 早晚都是你 |
[16:13] | What story? | 什么故事 |
[16:17] | The story of your fall. | 故事的名字叫 |
[16:26] | and my rise. | 你亡我倡 |
[16:45] | Good to see you. | 看到你真开心 |
[16:46] | I mean, aside from you being on every TV | 终于不是从电视和报刊亭里 |
[16:48] | and newsstand in the country. | 看到你了 |
[16:49] | Too much? | 是不是太铺天盖地了 |
[16:50] | Just as long as you remember it’s not about you. | 只要记住这一切并不是只为你自己 |
[16:52] | You’re fighting for something much bigger than yourself. | 你所奋斗的目标远大于你个人 |
[16:54] | This must’ve been under the door. | 在门下发现的这个 |
[16:57] | – Fan mail? – How did it go with Cassandra? | -粉丝寄来的 -跟卡珊德拉的谈的怎么样 |
[17:00] | Did you stop her from making the hit? | 阻止她的袭击了吗 |
[17:01] | For now. That’s why we’re here. | 暂时阻止了 所以我们才来这里 |
[17:02] | We’re trying to help you find another way | 我们在帮你想另一个 |
[17:04] | to take Semak down. | 扳倒斯迈克的方法 |
[17:05] | Since, you know, I was in the neighborhood. | 反正我们离你这儿也不远 |
[17:07] | We can’t stay for long. If Ari finds out we’re here, | 我们不能呆太久 如果阿里发现我们在这儿 |
[17:09] | then it’ll blow everything. | 一切就前功尽弃了 |
[17:13] | Someone called from the front desk. | 有人从前台打来电话 |
[17:15] | He didn’t leave a message, no phone number. | 没有留言 也没显示号码 |
[17:18] | – It says it’s from Babochka. – Who’s Babochka? | -只说是波波奇卡寄来的 -谁是波波奇卡 |
[17:21] | It’s not a person, it’s a place. | 这不是一个人 是一个地名 |
[17:23] | The family dacha. We used to hunt babochka there. | 是我家一栋别墅 我们原来在那捉波波奇卡 |
[17:27] | Butterflies. | 就是捉蝴蝶 |
[17:29] | It’s my mother. She got my message. | 这是我妈妈的来信 她收到我的口信了 |
[17:32] | She’s telling me where she is. | 她在告诉我她的位置 |
[17:37] | Semak’s been murdered. | 斯迈克被杀了 |
[17:39] | They cornered us in the alleyway… | 他们把我们逼到一条小巷的角落里 |
[17:42] | We tried to fend them off, but they shot Oleg. | 我们想抵抗 结果他们打死了奥列格 |
[17:45] | And then they executed Sergei. | 然后又杀掉谢尔盖 |
[17:47] | Did you get a good look at them? | 你看清楚来人了吗 |
[17:49] | It happened too fast. | 来得太快了 |
[17:51] | But judging by their accents and their firearms, | 但从口音及武器装备推测 |
[17:53] | my first guess would be mi-6. | 我首先怀疑是军情六处 |
[17:56] | What? | 什么 |
[17:58] | Spyder found evidence that a group of their agents | 斯派德发现了一些凭据 一队特工 |
[18:00] | landed in Moscow hours ago. | 几小时前来到莫斯科 |
[18:02] | They set up shop in an abandoned storefront | 他们在普希金广场附近的一个废弃店面 |
[18:04] | by Pushkin Square. Assemble a team immediately. | 开了一间商店 立刻召集一支队伍 |
[18:07] | I want the men responsible for this dead | 我要这些人血债血偿 |
[18:08] | before they leave Russia. | 绝不能让他们逃出俄罗斯 |
[18:10] | Of course. | 遵命 |
[18:29] | Hello? | 喂 |
[18:35] | No, no…it’s too soon. | 不 不 太急了点 |
[18:38] | People will get suspicious. | 人们会怀疑的 |
[18:40] | In a day or two. | 过一两天吧 |
[18:44] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[18:46] | That was Ari. | 阿里打来的 |
[18:48] | Sergei Semak is dead. | 谢尔盖·斯迈克死了 |
[18:52] | That’s what you wanted, right? | 不正如你所愿吗 |
[18:57] | How do you feel? | 有什么感觉 |
[19:01] | Empty. | 空落落的 |
[19:09] | It’s all I’ve thought about for so long. | 这是我梦寐以求的结局 |
[19:13] | Now that it’s happened… | 现在梦想成真了 |
[19:16] | I feel… | 我感觉 |
[19:19] | just… | 有点 |
[19:23] | Revenge never turns out | 复仇从不会以你想要的方式 |
[19:25] | the way you think that it would. | 结束的 |
[19:28] | Something’s not right. | 有什么不对劲 |
[19:30] | Ari goes through all the trouble to find a fall guy, | 阿里想尽办法要找一个替死鬼 |
[19:32] | We prevent that, and he kills Semak anyway? | 被我们搅了局 可他还敢杀斯迈克 |
[19:35] | There’s a safe house full of fall guys. | 那处安全屋里都是替死鬼 |
[19:36] | – Ari knows exactly where it is. – We’ll help you. | -阿里知道它的位置 -我们来帮你 |
[19:38] | No, you have a lead on your mother. | 不 既然有了你妈妈的线索 |
[19:41] | You gotta find her. | 你就要找到她 |
[19:42] | – Okay? – Okay. | -好吗 -好 |
[19:50] | You can’t honestly want us to tuck tail and run? | 你不会真让我们就这样夹着尾巴跑路吧 |
[19:52] | Our jet is waiting on the tarmac. | 飞机已经在那边跑道等着了 |
[19:54] | You can come with, | 你们可以选择跟我走 |
[19:55] | or hitch another ride on your own. | 或者自己想办法跑路 |
[20:14] | How did they find us so quickly? | 他们怎么这么快就找过来了 |
[20:17] | Darren, are you all right? | 达伦 你怎么样 |
[20:18] | Looks worse than it is. | 没看起来这么严重 |
[20:20] | Try not to move, mate. | 尽量呆着别动 伙计 |
[20:36] | Hold your fire, I’m coming in! | 别开枪 我进来了 |
[20:41] | CIA. I’m here to help. | 中央情报局的 来帮你们一把 |
[20:44] | You. | 是你 |
[20:45] | She’s one of the yanks who pinched our intel. | 她就是抢走我们情报的美国佬之一 |
[20:47] | – How did you make us… – Later. | -你怎么能把我们…-回头再说 |
[20:48] | My partner’s out there holding them off. | 我的搭档正拖着敌人 |
[20:50] | My guess is back up’ll be here any minute. | 我猜对方的增援马上就到 |
[20:54] | Come on. | 快走 |
[21:04] | You two have a knack for timing, | 你俩真是把时间掐的分秒不差 |
[21:06] | I’ll grant you that. | 我不得不承认 |
[21:11] | What are you waiting for, an invite from the queen? | 你们还等什么 等着女王召见你们吗 |
[21:12] | Get in! | 上车啊 |
[21:33] | Just like I remember. | 跟我记忆中的一样 |
[21:37] | – What the hell? – What’s wrong? | -见鬼了 -怎么了 |
[21:40] | – Gogol? – No, division. | -果戈理来了 -不是 是”组织” |
[21:45] | You’re right. I’ve seen those guys around ops. | 你说得对 我原来在行动中见过这几人 |
[21:49] | What are they doing here? | 他们来这儿干嘛 |
[22:00] | Drop your weapons now! | 放下武器 |
[22:03] | Alexandra! No shooting? | 亚历山德拉 都不许开枪 |
[22:06] | These men are protecting me. | 他们是来保护我的 |
[22:11] | I gave you nine men. | 我让你带了九个人去 |
[22:16] | We had the British dead to rights. | 我们本来马上就要拿下英国佬了 |
[22:19] | Then Nikita came out of nowhere. | 结果尼基塔从天而降 |
[22:23] | Nikita? | 尼基塔 |
[22:26] | Are you sure it was her? | 你确定是她 |
[22:28] | Her and her partner ambushed us. | 她和她同伙伏击了我们 |
[22:31] | I think they were working with mi-6. | 我觉得他们跟军情六处是一伙的 |
[22:33] | I saw them take off in a car together. | 我看到他们搭一辆车离开 |
[22:37] | Mi-6 couldn’t have tipped them off. | 军情六处不可能把消息透露给他们的 |
[22:40] | But somebody else might have. | 但某些人可能会泄露 |
[22:50] | I’ve sent you a file. I need you to leak it for me. | 我发给了你一个文档 你给我把它泄露出去 |
[22:53] | To mi-6. | 泄露给军情六处 |
[22:56] | Let’s see how fast they turn on Cassandra. | 看看他们多快会对卡珊德拉动手 |
[23:07] | We don’t have much time, do we? | 我们时间不多了吧 |
[23:09] | The debrief officers are driving up from London. | 审查人员正从伦敦赶过来 |
[23:12] | They’ll take our after-action reports, | 他们将听取我们的行动总结报告 |
[23:14] | try to contact your superiors at Langley– | 并会试图联络你在兰利的上级 |
[23:16] | and discover we don’t actually work for the CIA. | 他们会发现我们不是中情局特工 |
[23:20] | Maybe I can distract them while you slip away. | 也许我能转移他们注意力 你们趁机逃跑 |
[23:22] | No, I think we can actually fight our way out of here. | 不 我认为我们可以一路杀出去 |
[23:25] | You want my help? | 需要我帮忙吗 |
[23:26] | Yeah, act surprised. | 嗯 表现得惊讶些 |
[23:33] | Don’t forget your tea. | 别忘了拿你的茶 |
[23:44] | Pretend this is not control. | 假装这不是指挥部打来的 |
[23:47] | Act as if we’re chatting about something mundane, | 装作我们在闲聊些琐事 |
[23:49] | the weather for example. | 比如谈天气 |
[23:51] | It’s warmer here than in Moscow. | 这儿比莫斯科暖和不少 |
[23:55] | Yes, it is. | 是啊 |
[23:57] | Cassandra is a Gogol spy. | 卡珊德拉是果戈理的间谍 |
[24:01] | Are you sure it’s gonna rain? | 你确定马上要下雨吗 |
[24:03] | Look, I can show you the intercept– | 我可以给你看截获的情报 |
[24:07] | I look forward to it. | 我很期待 |
[24:24] | I convinced the goons to give you guys some privacy. | 我说服那些看守给你们一些隐私 |
[24:27] | Uh-huh, you threaten to knock heads? | 你是不是威胁要敲他们的脑袋 |
[24:28] | More like knocking glasses. | 他们脑袋脆的像玻璃似的 |
[24:30] | – Go easy on ’em. – I won’t. | -对他们态度好点 -放心 不真敲 |
[24:36] | – Sergei loved me. – I know. | -谢尔盖是爱我的 -我知道 |
[24:40] | But that love got your father killed. | 但他的爱招致了你父亲的死 |
[24:45] | Knowing that made it impossible to stay with him. | 知道真相后 我无法再与他相处 |
[24:49] | He sent men looking for you. | 他曾派人寻找你 |
[24:52] | One of them found me. Ari. | 其中一人找到了我 阿里 |
[24:56] | He said he was on my side, | 他说他是站在我这一边的 |
[24:57] | That he had no love for Sergei as well. | 说他对谢尔盖也没有好感 |
[25:00] | He even posted American guards to protect me, | 他甚至安插美国保镖来保护我 |
[25:03] | so Sergei would never know I was here. | 这样谢尔盖就不会知道我在这 |
[25:06] | Why did you come here? | 你为什么到这儿来 |
[25:09] | Because everybody had forgotten it. | 因为所有人都把这里遗忘了 |
[25:12] | Except me. | 除了我 |
[25:15] | When I remember the three of us as a family, | 每当回想起我们一家其乐融融的时光 |
[25:18] | I think about this place. | 我就会想到这里 |
[25:21] | You were very young. Pfft…As were we. | 你那时还很小 我们也年轻 |
[25:26] | It was back when Nikolai wasn’t an oligarch. | 那些年 尼古拉还不是个经济寡头 |
[25:29] | He was just a father. | 还是个纯粹的父亲 |
[25:36] | Priviet. | 你好[俄语] |
[25:37] | Yes, I’m fine. I’m here with Alexandra. | 我很好 我和亚历山德拉在一起 |
[25:41] | Yes, I called her. | 是的 我给她打电话的 |
[25:50] | I keep underestimating your resourcefulness. | 我总是低估你的足智多谋 |
[25:53] | You also keep lying to me. | 你还总是向我撒谎 |
[25:55] | Oh, I was planning it as a surprise. | 我只是想给你一个惊喜 |
[25:57] | I was going to tell you at the appropriate time. | 我本打算在适当的时候告诉你 |
[25:59] | Uh-huh. And when was that? | 那会是何年何月 |
[26:02] | Once Semak was out of the picture. | 当谢尔盖被除掉后 |
[26:03] | Otherwise you would have led him straight to her. | 不然他会通过你找到她 |
[26:07] | This was what I was hoping to meet with you about. | 这正是我想当面谈的内容 |
[26:09] | Well, that and one other matter– | 当然还有另一件事 |
[26:11] | I have a proposition for you. | 我有项针对你的提案 |
[26:22] | So, Stuart… | 斯图尔特 |
[26:23] | You got quiet all of a sudden. | 你怎么突然变安静了 |
[26:25] | Well, there’s not much to say, is there? | 没啥可说的 不是吗 |
[26:28] | It always amazes me what people keep to themselves, | 每个人心里的小秘密总让别人感到惊愕 |
[26:30] | don’t you think? | 你有同感吗 |
[26:33] | I was supposed to die, wasn’t I? | 我是不是本该被杀害的 |
[26:35] | That guy I was following, he was no courier– | 我跟踪的那人根本不是送货人 |
[26:36] | Stuart, I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 斯图尔特 我不懂你在说什么 |
[26:38] | You damn well know! So does control. | 你清楚得很呢 指挥部都知道了 |
[26:41] | She’s Gogol. | 她是果戈理的间谍 |
[26:42] | Just because the mission failed | 任务的失败 |
[26:43] | doesn’t mean it was compromised. | 并不代表行动暴露了 |
[26:45] | When you slipped out of the house back there, | 当你那时溜出屋后 |
[26:47] | did you give us up? | 你把我们都出卖了吧 |
[26:48] | Were you talking to someone? | 你当时在和什么人交谈吗 |
[26:51] | Excuse our mess. | 抱歉 我们搞砸了 |
[26:52] | Hell, if it hadn’t been for the CIA sticking their noses | 见鬼 若不是中情局多管闲事 |
[26:54] | into our business, we’d all be dead… | 搀和一脚 我们现在早死了 |
[26:57] | And Gogol would probably be pinning you with a medal. | 而这会儿果戈理可能正给你颁奖章呢 |
[27:01] | Good, keep your mouth shut. | 很好 你最好什么也别说 |
[27:03] | Make us torture it out of you– | 我们会严刑逼供你的 |
[27:10] | Don’t make me shoot the other one. | 别逼我再开一枪 |
[27:19] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉了 |
[27:27] | Cheers. | 不客气 |
[27:35] | Mi-6 will be all over Heathrow and Gatwick, | 军情六处会严守希思罗和盖特威克机场 |
[27:37] | But not where we’re headed. | 我们不去那里 |
[27:39] | – How far back are they? – I can’t see them anymore. | – 他们离我们多远 – 已经看不到他们了 |
[27:41] | Don’t take your foot off the gas, | 别松开油门 |
[27:42] | We haven’t lost them yet. | 我们还没甩调他们 |
[27:43] | We need to get Max, now. | 我们得立刻去接马克斯 |
[27:44] | – Is he at home? – With Gerald, the sitter. | -他在家吗 -和保姆杰拉尔德在一起 |
[27:47] | Mi-6 will be heading there. We have to hurry. | 军情六处特工肯定会去那儿 我们得抓紧 |
[27:49] | Mi-6 is on our tail now. | 军情六处的人在追杀我们 |
[27:50] | If you want to keep Max safe, | 如果你想保证马克斯的安全 |
[27:51] | you lead them in the opposite direction. | 就该把他们往相反方向引 |
[27:52] | No, they will use him as leverage. | 不 他们会拿他做人质 |
[27:55] | – She’s right. – We need to get him. | -她说的不错 -我们得带走他 |
[27:59] | I’ll get him. | 我去接他 |
[28:00] | They’re on the lookout for you, not me. | 他们在追杀你而不是我 |
[28:02] | Call your sitter, tell him to take Max | 给你的保姆打电话 让他带上马克斯 |
[28:04] | for a walk in regent’s park. | 去摄政公园散散步 |
[28:09] | I’m not gonna let your son grow up without his parents. | 我不会让你的儿子没爹没娘的长大 |
[28:11] | I’m putting him in your arms, today. | 今天就把他带回来 |
[28:14] | I promise. You gotta keep driving. | 我保证 车不要停 |
[28:17] | You don’t want me to slow down? | 不需要我减速吗 |
[28:19] | A little. | 一点点就行 |
[28:37] | You want me to sign over all my shares in Zetrov | 你要我把我名下所有的泽特洛夫股权 |
[28:40] | over to you. | 都转给你吗 |
[28:42] | You’ll be well-compensated, of course. | 你必然会得到很好的补偿 |
[28:44] | And why would I do that? | 我凭什么要照办 |
[28:46] | To assure your mother’s continued safety. | 这样就能继续保证你母亲的平安 |
[28:48] | You’ll be free to go with her wherever vou like. | 你可以带着她远走高飞 |
[28:50] | Don’t take my word for it. | 这可不是我说的 |
[28:53] | Congratulations, you won. | 恭喜你 你赢了 |
[28:55] | Why don’t you put us on speaker? | 何不把我们的通话改成免提 |
[28:57] | I think your mother should hear this as well. | 我想你母亲也应该听听 |
[29:05] | When you transfer your shares to Ari, | 一旦你把你的股权转给阿里 |
[29:06] | we will give you and Katya enough money | 我们会给你和卡特亚足够的钱 |
[29:08] | to live well for the rest of your lives. | 保证你们余生过得富足 |
[29:11] | That’s not what this is about. | 这不是我们当初说好的 |
[29:12] | Of course it is. You never wanted Zetrov anyway. | 当然是 反正你也从没想要掌控泽特洛夫 |
[29:21] | I’m sending you a contract. | 我把合同给你送来了 |
[29:35] | You might wanna answer that, Gerald. | 接下电话 杰拉尔德 |
[29:40] | Cassandra? | 卡珊德拉 |
[29:41] | Yes, of course. He’s playing with his jet. | 当然 他在玩他的玩具喷气飞机 |
[29:45] | She’s right here. | 她在这儿 |
[29:47] | Okay, I guess I can do that. | 好的 应该可以 |
[30:05] | There he is. | 他就在那儿 |
[30:40] | 马克斯安全了 可是又饿了 | |
[30:45] | She got him out. | 她把他带出来了 |
[30:51] | Thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
[30:53] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[30:56] | I think we should tell him you’re his father. | 我觉得应该让他认父亲了 |
[31:02] | I don’t think it’s the right time right now. | 现在时机不合适 |
[31:04] | If he missed me before– | 如果他以前也没有我陪伴 |
[31:06] | Maybe he won’t have to. | 他不必再离开父亲了 |
[31:08] | Maybe you could come with us. | 你也许可以和我们一起走 |
[31:10] | You risk your life to get us out of trouble. | 你冒生命危险帮我们脱离险境 |
[31:13] | Get yourself out as well. | 你自己也该脱身了 |
[31:19] | Cassandra, remember when you were talking about Max being | 卡珊德拉 还记得你曾说马克斯是 |
[31:22] | the thing that gets you through life– | 你生活的支柱吗 |
[31:24] | No matter how hard it gets or how tough it gets… | 无论生活有多么艰辛 多么困难 |
[31:29] | I knew what you were saying… | 我懂你的意思 |
[31:35] | Because I have someone like that too. | 因为我心中也有这样一个人 |
[31:41] | There’s no way I’m gonna leave her. | 我不会离她而去的 |
[31:51] | I’m afraid, Michael. | 我很害怕 迈克尔 |
[31:54] | – We’ll get you to safety– – For how long? | -我们会带你脱离危险的 -能逃多久 |
[31:56] | Now I have two intelligence services hunting me…and Max. | 现在有两个情报部门在追捕我和马克斯 |
[31:59] | Every moment I’ll be wondering | 我无时无刻不在担心 |
[32:00] | if the other shoe is about to drop. | 下一场意外会不期而至 |
[32:06] | That is never going to happen. | 不会有意外发生的 |
[32:11] | We’re not gonna let it. | 我们会确保这一点 |
[32:20] | I have a lead on Cassandra. | 我得到一条卡珊德拉的线索 |
[32:22] | She used her expense account to charter a private plane. | 她用公费账户包了一架专机 |
[32:24] | So I closed the account, | 我冻结了账户 |
[32:25] | but the transaction’s still going through. | 但付款交易已经无法取消 |
[32:28] | Hmm. MI-6 must have gotten the message. | 军情六处一定得到了消息 |
[32:31] | She’s feeling the heat. | 她知道自己危机了 |
[32:33] | You want me to send a team? | 要我派一个行动队过去吗 |
[32:36] | No. Track the plane. | 不用 追踪飞机的去向 |
[32:39] | We’ll be waiting wherever she lands. | 我们在她的目的地恭候她 |
[32:48] | You’re not actually considering this, are you? | 你不会真考虑这事吧 |
[32:51] | How could I not? | 为什么不能考虑 |
[32:52] | You can’t let them force you into doing this. | 你不能被他们牵着鼻子走 |
[32:53] | It’s not about that. | 这无关紧要 |
[32:55] | It’s about getting what we deserve. | 重要的是 我们能得到应得的东西 |
[32:57] | And that is what they will give us. | 而这是他们要给我们的 |
[32:59] | Nobody gives you anything, mama. | 别人给不了你任何东西 妈妈 |
[33:02] | You have to earn what you get. | 一切都得你自己争取 |
[33:04] | Zetrov belonged to papa. | 泽特洛夫是属于爸爸的 |
[33:05] | And do you know how he earned it? | 那你知道他是靠什么得到它的吗 |
[33:08] | Other people’s blood. | 别人的鲜血 |
[33:10] | It’s not a company. It’s a curse. | 它不是一个企业 而是祸患 |
[33:13] | And now we have the chance to rid ourselves of it. | 这是我们摆脱它的机会 |
[33:15] | You think it’s a curse now– imagine what it’ll be like | 既然是祸患 想想它若落到阿曼达手中 |
[33:17] | if Amanda gets hold of it. | 后果会多么不堪设想 |
[33:19] | Zetrov destroyed your father. | 泽特洛夫毁了你父亲 |
[33:22] | And Sergei. | 还有谢尔盖 |
[33:24] | It will destroy them as well. | 同样也会毁了这些人 |
[33:27] | Don’t let it destroy you. | 别让它再毁了你 |
[33:30] | Let it go. | 放手吧 |
[33:32] | You should listen to your mother, Alex. | 你该听你妈妈的 艾丽克丝 |
[33:35] | She knows what’s best. | 她怎么做是对的 |
[33:37] | No she doesn’t. You do. | 不 她不知道 你该自己做主 |
[33:46] | So I get what I want… | 所以说 只要你拿到你想要的 |
[33:48] | if you get what you want. | 我就能得到我想要的 |
[33:50] | It’s called “Everyone wins.” | 这叫皆大欢喜 |
[33:52] | – Except nikita. – What? | -除了尼基塔 -什么 |
[33:56] | You’re pinning Semak’s death on Cassandra. | 你把斯迈克的死嫁祸给卡珊德拉 |
[33:58] | Nikita’s with her now. | 现在她与尼基塔在一起 |
[34:00] | Nikita is not your problem, Alex. | 尼基塔不是你要操心的问题 艾丽克丝 |
[34:02] | You don’t need to fight her war anymore. | 你不需要再参与她的战争了 |
[34:03] | This is about what you deserve. | 你该得到你应得的东西 |
[34:07] | That’s just the thing, Amanda. You don’t deserve to win. | 问题是 阿曼达 你赢不了的 |
[34:11] | And I’m not gonna let you. | 我不会让你得逞的 |
[34:28] | If you walk out that door, we will hunt you down. | 你们踏出房门 我们一定会抓到你们 |
[34:30] | You don’t have to worry about that. | 这你不用担心 |
[34:32] | We’ll be coming to you. | 我们会去找你的 |
[34:50] | Mama! | 妈妈 |
[35:05] | We’re not out of the woods yet. | 我们还没脱离危险 |
[35:06] | Are you sure you want to do this? | 你确定要这么做吗 |
[35:10] | Yeah, I’ll do whatever it takes. | 是的 不惜一切代价 |
[35:42] | Control, I’m at the airfield. | 指挥中心 我抵达机场了 |
[35:44] | No, we’re too late. She just took off. | 没有 我们晚了一步 她刚刚起飞 |
[35:47] | We can figure that out later. | 我们再想办法 |
[35:48] | Contact RAF Brampton. | 通知布兰普顿皇家空军 |
[35:50] | Tell them to scramble jets to intercept a turbo-prop, | 让他们出动战斗机拦截一架涡轮螺桨飞机 |
[35:53] | tail markings Lima, Tango, Alpha, Kilo– | 尾翼标记为 L T A K |
[36:16] | Bloody thing just burst apart. | 那鬼东西爆炸了 |
[36:18] | It was a Gogol jet– | 那是果戈理的飞机 |
[36:18] | They must’ve slipped a bomb on board. | 一定在起飞前被安置了炸弹 |
[36:21] | She got what was coming to her. | 她自食其果 |
[36:25] | Cassandra’s plane has disappeared. | 追踪不到卡珊德拉的飞机了 |
[36:29] | – Where did it go? – Down. | -飞机去了哪里 -坠毁了 |
[36:31] | The emergency crews are looking for survivors. | 救援人员在搜寻救幸存者 |
[36:37] | There won’t be any. | 不可能有幸存者 |
[36:39] | Another one of MI-6’s “accidents.” | 这是军情六处设计的”意外” |
[37:13] | Hey. | 喂 |
[37:14] | My flight got canceled. | 我的航班取消了 |
[37:17] | I’m gonna need a ride. | 我需要搭个便车 |
[37:19] | We’ll see you soon. | 我们待会见 |
[37:24] | I don’t know how to thank you enough. | 真不知道如何感谢你 |
[37:26] | We’ll think of something. | 人情你先欠着 |
[37:30] | Mama, you’re going to the greek isles, Corfu. | 妈妈 你将前往希腊的科夫岛 |
[37:34] | – And we’ll be safe there? – Yes, you will. | -那里会安全吗 -很安全 |
[37:37] | Sean’s gonna take good care of you. | 肖恩会保护好你的 |
[37:40] | But I thought we would be going together. | 我以为你会跟我一起走 |
[37:48] | Mama, I want to be with you more than anything. | 妈妈 我非常想与你一起走 |
[37:52] | It’s not that simple. | 但并没那么简单 |
[37:55] | I’m a part of something much bigger. | 我有更重要的使命在身 |
[37:58] | There are people out there who must be stopped. | 阻止那些为所欲为的人 |
[38:02] | And I want to be a part of that fight. | 我要加入这场战斗 |
[38:13] | You are so strong. | 你非常坚强 |
[38:18] | Is this what your father taught you? | 是你父亲教给你的吗 |
[38:25] | Nyet. | 不是 |
[38:32] | Now that nobody’s looking for you, | 现在不会有人再追踪你了 |
[38:33] | you shouldn’t have a problem getting out. | 你应该可以顺利逃走 |
[38:36] | It’s a little hard to believe I’m “Dead.” | 很难接受我已经死亡的说法 |
[38:39] | You get used to it. | 会慢慢习惯的 |
[38:45] | I’m sure Max will miss his… | 马克斯肯定会想念他的… |
[38:48] | Friend. | 朋友 |
[38:57] | We’ll be in touch. | 我们保持联系 |
[39:02] | Yeah. | 这个… |
[39:04] | I’m afraid that’s not gonna happen. | 恐怕不能再联系了 |
[39:08] | Max… | 马克斯 |
[39:14] | Look… | 听着 |
[39:16] | You’re going to disappear. | 你就此从人们视野中消失 |
[39:20] | But I’m not. | 而我不会 |
[39:22] | Those people that are after you– | 那些要对付你的人 |
[39:24] | If they were to track me down, | 如果他们来找上我 |
[39:28] | Follow me and bug me. | 跟踪我 监视我 |
[39:29] | I could lead them right to you, right to Max. | 我会把他们引向你 引向马克斯 |
[39:34] | And I would never forgive myself if that happened. | 如果发生这种事 我永远不会原谅自己 |
[39:43] | That means I can’t tell him about his father. | 所以我不能告诉他亲生父亲的实情 |
[39:49] | I know. | 是的 |
[40:09] | You… be safe. | 注意安全 |
[40:13] | You too. | 你也是 |
[40:16] | Both of you. | 你们俩都要保重 |
[40:52] | Good-bye, Michael. | 再见 迈克尔 |
[40:56] | Good-bye, Max. | 再见 马克斯 |
[41:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[41:15] | – You’re doing the right thing. – Am I? | -你做出了正确选择 -真的吗 |
[41:23] | When I was growing up, I thought that | 在我成长的过程中 我觉得 |
[41:26] | any parent that gave their child up was unforgivable. | 抛弃自己孩子的父母都不可原谅 |
[41:31] | That there would never be a reason or an excuse for it. | 任何理由和借口都不能成立 |
[41:35] | And now I’m standing here. | 如今我站在这里 |
[41:39] | What you did… | 你所做的一切 |
[41:41] | was an act of grace. | 是伟大的牺牲 |
[41:47] | You’re a good father, Michael. | 你是个好父亲 迈克尔 |