时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | 宾夕法尼亚州 卡梅尔山 国防部高级研究计划署研究基地 | |
[00:23] | Look. | 看 |
[00:24] | I did what you asked. It’s yours, my life’s work. | 我照你的吩咐做了 我的毕生心血是你的了 |
[00:27] | The only one in the world. Just please… | 世上仅此一件 求你… |
[00:30] | let me go. | 放我一条生路 |
[00:32] | And I swear I won’t talk. | 我发誓我会保守秘密 |
[00:36] | Let me go home to my family. | 让我和家人团聚吧 |
[00:39] | I want to see my little girl grow up. | 我想陪着女儿长大 |
[00:45] | Give me your wallet. | 把你的钱包给我 |
[00:55] | Go. | 你走吧 |
[00:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[01:09] | It was supposed to look like a robbery, | 此事应被伪造成抢劫 |
[01:11] | but it wasn’t about the money. | 但凶手并非为财 |
[01:13] | It was about this. | 而是为了这个 |
[01:15] | – Whoa. Nomad. – Hmm? | -天啊 游牧民掌机 -你说什么 |
[01:18] | Forget it. What is it? | 没什么 这是什么 |
[01:19] | Helium 3 replicator. | 氦-3摹写器 |
[01:21] | It was designed and built in a government lab in Pennsylvania. | 由宾夕法尼亚州的政府实验室设计制造 |
[01:24] | It’s an advanced array that generates and synthesizes Helium 3. | 是一种能产生并合成氦-3的高级感应器模组 |
[01:28] | Synthesizes it? | 合成 |
[01:29] | It’s one of the rarest isotopes on the planet. | 那是地球上最稀有的同位素之一 |
[01:31] | No one’s been able to make it. | 没人能制造出来 |
[01:32] | As far as the public knows. | 只是公众有所不知 |
[01:34] | This is a black budget project. | 这是一项黑色预算项目 |
[01:37] | According to Senator Pierce, | 据皮尔斯议员所说 |
[01:38] | this represents the future of clean energy. | 这代表了清洁能源的发展前景 |
[01:41] | Trillion-dollar industry. | 价值亿万美元的产业 |
[01:43] | You got this intel from Madeline’s office? | 你的情报来源于玛德琳的办公室 |
[01:45] | Her committee was briefed by the FBI this morning. | 她的委员会今早听取了联邦调查局的报告 |
[01:47] | They were able to get a look at the shooter, | 他们得以看到凶手的真面目 |
[01:50] | but they got nothing from facial recon. | 却无法通过面部确认身份 |
[01:52] | Officially, she doesn’t exist. | 官方档案中 她根本不存在 |
[01:55] | – Dina. – yeah. | -是蒂娜 -没错 |
[01:56] | It’s bad enough Amanda’s in bed with Gogol. | 阿曼达跟”果戈理”私通就够出格了 |
[01:59] | Now she’s using division assets | 现在她居然还利用”组织”特工 |
[02:01] | to steal our country’s top-secret projects. | 来窃取国家的绝密项目 |
[02:04] | And the FBI is clueless. | 而联邦调查局还毫不知情 |
[02:05] | That is why Senator Pierce called us. | 所以皮尔斯议员才会找到我们 |
[02:08] | We’ve got to find Dina and get this back. | 我们得找到蒂娜 拿回那件设备 |
[02:13] | What? | 怎么了 |
[02:14] | It’s just funny. | 只是很有趣 |
[02:15] | You pacing back and forth. It’s like deja vu. | 你踱来踱去 这情景似曾相识 |
[02:18] | “Listen up, people. Our country needs us.” | “听好了 伙计们 祖国需要我们” |
[02:21] | – So you’re in? – Oh, yeah. | -这么说你也参与 -没错 |
[02:23] | You had me at Amanda. | 对付阿曼达怎么能少了我 |
[02:28] | I’ll be gone for three days. | 我要离开三天 |
[02:29] | I’m transferring operational authority over to you. | 这段时间 掌控权会移交给你 |
[02:32] | – I’m in charge? – Is that a problem? | -我来负责吗 -有问题吗 |
[02:35] | Absolutely not. May I ask where you’re going? | 当然没有 能告诉我你要去哪儿吗 |
[02:37] | No. | 不行 |
[02:39] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[02:40] | Well, in any case, I’ll call down for a vehicle. | 不论如何 让我为你叫辆车吧 |
[02:43] | I don’t need transportation, Sonya. | 我不需要交通工具 桑娅 |
[02:45] | Just hold down the fort. | 替我守护好总部 |
[02:57] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[02:59] | Amanda’s leaving. | 阿曼达走了 |
[03:01] | I don’t know where to, | 不知道她要去哪儿 |
[03:01] | but I’m hearing it’s for three days. | 但我听到 她要离开三天 |
[03:04] | Well, that’s more than enough time to take back division. | 这下 我们就有充裕的时间夺回”组织” |
[03:07] | Are you ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[03:08] | I guess. Uh, yes. | 大概吧 准备好了 |
[03:11] | We can still use the safe house in Paterson. | 我们仍能利用帕特森的安全屋 |
[03:13] | It’ll work. | 计划能成功施行 |
[03:14] | I’ll initiate the plan from here. | 我会从这里启动计划 |
[03:16] | You’re doing the right thing, Mason. | 你所做的是明智之举 梅森 |
[03:18] | I’m proud of you. | 我以你为豪 |
[03:29] | When your father founded Zetrov, | 你父亲创立泽特洛夫时 |
[03:31] | he would have never imagined this. | 可能从未想到会发生这些事 |
[03:33] | There have been so many troubles. | 最近灾祸丛生 |
[03:35] | The death of Semak, the stock price, | 斯迈克遇害 股价震荡 |
[03:38] | problems in the Yamal Peninsula. | 亚马尔半岛动乱 |
[03:39] | I tell them, “If you’re going to drill, | 我告诉他们 “如果你们想钻探 |
[03:41] | talk to me. Talk to the scientist first.” | 跟我谈谈 先跟科学家谈谈” |
[03:46] | Now we have pressure from the U.N. | 现在联合国在对我们施压 |
[03:48] | The drilling we are getting is not worth | 我们现在钻探的收益 |
[03:51] | the drilling we are getting. | 还赚不回成本 |
[03:52] | Papa always said that you were Zetrov’s greatest champion. | 爸爸常说 你是泽特洛夫最大的功臣 |
[03:57] | Ilya, this company needs a new leader. | 伊利亚 公司需要一个新的领导者 |
[04:02] | You know I have papa’s shares now. | 你知道我现在有了爸爸的股份 |
[04:03] | I want to sell them to you. | 我想卖给你 |
[04:07] | Me? | 我 |
[04:08] | You’re on the board of directors. | 你身在董事会 |
[04:10] | With both of our portfolios, | 若持有我们的股份总和 |
[04:12] | you would be majority holder. | 你将成为第一大股东 |
[04:14] | You could make yourself a CEO. | 你就能成为首席执行官 |
[04:16] | Stop Ari Tasarov from taking over. | 阻止阿里·塔瑟洛夫篡夺公司 |
[04:21] | Tasarov. | 塔瑟洛夫 |
[04:24] | You know, there are rumblings. | 外界传言纷纷 |
[04:27] | They say he killed Semak. | 说是他杀了斯迈克 |
[04:29] | Yeah, they also say that he helped Semak plan my family’s death, | 对 还说是他帮助斯迈克谋害我们一家 |
[04:33] | Which is why we need to stop Ari in his tracks. | 所以我们才得趁他得逞前阻止他 |
[04:36] | Now. | 就是现在 |
[04:37] | That may be too late. | 可能已经太迟了 |
[04:38] | There is a reception to | 斯迈克死后 |
[04:39] | calm the shareholders after Semak’s passing. | 有一个安抚股东的招待会 |
[04:43] | Tasarov has asked to see the board. | 塔瑟洛夫受邀与董事会见面 |
[04:45] | I’m told he’s planning to unveil a new product | 我听说他正计划推出一样 |
[04:47] | that will change our future. | 能改变我们未来的新产品 |
[04:55] | Sonya, I just flagged an intrusion | 桑娅 发现有人入侵 |
[04:58] | over at the safe house in Paterson. | 帕特森安全屋 |
[05:00] | Paterson? It’s not occupied. | 帕特森 那里没人使用 |
[05:07] | Someone’s trying to access the server from the fiber-optic line. | 有人试着从光纤线进入服务器 |
[05:11] | Alpha team seven’s on call, correct? | A小队七名成员待命 收到回话 |
[05:13] | My team can take it. | 我的小队能处理此事 |
[05:15] | We’re still geared up. We just got off shift. | 我们还未卸下装备 刚换班回来 |
[05:18] | Okay, that’s good. Go. | 很好 出发 |
[05:40] | Now you know why I didn’t grab her at her apartment. | 现在你知道为什么不在住处抓她了吧 |
[05:44] | She’s definitely waiting for someone. | 她绝对在等人 |
[05:46] | Something’s not right. | 有点不对劲 |
[05:48] | She should be halfway to division, not here. | 她应该在重返”组织”的途中 而非这里 |
[05:54] | Hey, you’ve got me and Michael. What’s up? | 我和迈克尔在一起 有事吗 |
[05:57] | I think I figured out why Amanda stole the Helium 3 device. | 我大概查出阿曼达窃取氦-3装置的原因了 |
[06:00] | She and Ari are gonna use it as a Hail Mary. | 她和阿里准备利用它孤注一掷 |
[06:02] | How? | 通过何种方式 |
[06:03] | Well, they couldn’t get my shares, | 他们无法拿到我的股份 |
[06:05] | so they’re going to try and take over the whole company. | 所以他们想试着掌控整个公司 |
[06:07] | Ari’s requested a meeting with the Zetrov board. | 阿里受邀与泽特洛夫董事会见面 |
[06:10] | He’s got some big announcement tomorrow. | 他明天将发布重要声明 |
[06:13] | The future of clean energy. | 清洁能源的未来 |
[06:14] | Ari hands it over. The CEO job is his. | 阿里交出设备 头把交椅就非他莫属 |
[06:17] | He runs the Russian side. | 他管理俄国方面 |
[06:18] | His girlfriend’s got the state side. | 他的女友管理美国方面 |
[06:20] | Match made in hell. | 真是一对绝世搭档 |
[06:29] | – Anything good? – Yeah. | -一切顺利吗 -对 |
[06:31] | – No one followed you? – No one. | -没人跟踪你吧 -没有 |
[06:33] | Alex, we’re gonna have to call you back. | 艾丽克丝 回头打给你 |
[06:35] | – Okay. – Let’s go say hi. | -好的 -我们去问个好吧 |
[06:38] | I got Amanda. | 阿曼达交给我 |
[06:43] | Terrific work. Let’s see it. | 非常好 打开看看 |
[06:59] | – Gogol. – Gotta protect the prize. | -“果戈理” -得保护好战利品 |
[07:07] | Go get it. I’ll cover you. | 你去拿 我掩护你 |
[08:03] | Good-bye. | 永别了 |
[08:34] | Nikita! | 尼基塔 |
[08:58] | You’ve truly been a revelation, Nikita. | 你真令人出乎意料 尼基塔 |
[09:02] | I spoke with Michael. | 我跟迈克尔谈过 |
[09:04] | He says during your first aikido class, | 他说 在你第一节合气道课上 |
[09:06] | you kicked the instructor in the groin, | 当教练对新学员训话时 |
[09:09] | while he was addressing the recruits. | 你就一脚踢中他的要害 |
[09:12] | If he’s so good, he should’ve seen it coming. | 谁让他学艺不精 |
[09:16] | You are hard to miss. | 你真是可造之材 |
[09:21] | Gum. | 把口香糖吐了 |
[09:35] | It’s today, isn’t it? | 今天是你生日吧 |
[09:36] | That’s what your file says. | 你的档案上是这么写的 |
[09:40] | Who knows what day it is down here? | 这里暗无天日 谁知道今天几号 |
[09:43] | Doesn’t matter. | 没关系 |
[09:58] | Now, that’s the Nikita we never expected. | 谁会想到尼基塔会摇身变成这副摸样 |
[10:02] | Doesn’t need to pick a fight. | 完全没必要使用武力 |
[10:04] | Her weapon of choice is her beauty and grace. | 她的美丽与优雅 就是她最好的武器 |
[10:09] | Do you have a definition of grace? | 你懂得优雅二字的定义吗 |
[10:13] | I don’t think so. | 不懂 |
[10:16] | But I’m guessing it wasn’t that hairdo. | 但我之前的发型应该称不上优雅 |
[10:19] | No. | 对 |
[10:21] | Now we work on the inside. | 现在我们来培养你的内在涵养 |
[10:24] | That’s where your grace and your power will come from. | 那是你的优雅与力量的源泉 |
[10:28] | Right here. | 就在这里 |
[10:40] | Let me help you with that. | 我来帮你 |
[10:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:46] | It’s not my first rodeo. | 这又不是第一次了 |
[10:49] | So what happened back there? | 刚才发生了什么 |
[10:53] | Why didn’t Amanda finish you off? | 为什么阿曼达不杀了你 |
[10:57] | She choked. | 她迟疑了 |
[10:59] | The Amanda I know would see that as a flaw. | 我认识的阿曼达会把这件事视为败笔 |
[11:02] | Yes, a flaw she would quickly want to fix. | 没错 她马上就会弥补这一败笔 |
[11:05] | You’ll be ready. | 你准备好了吗 |
[11:08] | Okay, kiddies. | 好了 小朋友们 |
[11:10] | Show-and-tell time. | 大显身手的时刻到了 |
[11:13] | So we got almost no reliable intel | 我们对泽特洛夫总部内部 |
[11:15] | on the inside of Zetrov HQ. | 几乎没掌握可靠的情报 |
[11:18] | What we do have is our very own insider. | 但我们却有自己的知情人 |
[11:21] | Before I left for Russia, | 在动身去俄国之前 |
[11:22] | I tapped all the files division had on this place. | 我窃取了”组织”所掌握的所有相关文件 |
[11:24] | There are three zones that we need to focus on. | 有三个区域我们需要特别注意 |
[11:28] | Up top, executive levels. | 顶层 是领导层 |
[11:30] | That’s where Ari Tasarov’s office is. | 阿里·塔瑟洛夫的办公室就在那里 |
[11:32] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[11:34] | Ari. | 阿里 |
[11:35] | Now, all surveillance signals are routed through here, | 所有的监控信号都会传送到这里 |
[11:38] | so no one comes in or out without Ari seeing it. | 所有人的进出都逃不过阿里的法眼 |
[11:40] | Now the lobby level. | 然后就是大厅层 |
[11:43] | This is where the conference room is for the big board meeting. | 这里是举行大型董事会的会议室所在地 |
[11:48] | – That’s, uh– – You. | -那是… -你 |
[11:50] | Now, if they stick to past protocol, | 如果他们遵照原有的规矩 |
[11:52] | this is where the shareholders reception | 那么股东接待会 |
[11:53] | will also be held, in this area. | 也将在这个区域召开 |
[11:55] | That’s smart. Everyone has to go in and out | 这点很明智 所有人都必须 |
[11:57] | through the same point of entry. | 通过同一出入口进出 |
[11:59] | Which brings us to… | 而接下来就是… |
[12:01] | the tech level, underground. | 技术层 位于地下室 |
[12:04] | Mostly R & D labs, but they also house | 大部分用作研究与开发实验室 |
[12:05] | containment vaults for the more sensitive projects. | 但同时也储藏有存放机密项目的保险库 |
[12:09] | What’s my approach? | 我的行动策略是什么 |
[12:11] | Olga Kucherova. | 假扮奥尔加·库彻洛娃 |
[12:13] | Masher top 100. | 《瞩目》杂志票选前一百名 |
[12:15] | Currently on a photo shoot in Costa Rica. | 近期在哥斯达黎加拍摄了一组照片 |
[12:22] | Cool. | 赞 |
[12:23] | Let’s go rob some Russians. | 找俄国佬下手去吧 |
[12:28] | Copy that. They’re on their way down. | 收到 他们在下来的路上了 |
[12:32] | I sent two of my guys down to the vehicle bay. | 我派了两个手下去停车间 |
[12:34] | They didn’t hear our conversation at the safe house, | 他们没听到我们在安全屋里的谈话 |
[12:36] | So op sec is still good. | 所以可以按原计划行事 |
[12:37] | I’m supposed to be the nervous one, remember? | 紧张的人该是我才对 不是吗 |
[12:44] | Get your hands off of me. | 放开我 |
[12:47] | Take me to Amanda now. | 立刻带我去见阿曼达 |
[12:50] | She’s not here. | 她不在这儿 |
[12:51] | Who’s in charge? | 现在谁主事 |
[12:53] | I am. | 我 |
[12:54] | What should we do with him? | 我们该怎么处置他 |
[12:57] | This is the part where you tell them to take me to holding | 这时候你该告诉他们把我关押到哪里 |
[13:00] | and call Amanda. | 然后联系阿曼达 |
[13:11] | Nikita’s going to try something. | 尼基塔一定会有所行动 |
[13:13] | We’ll be ready. | 我们做好了准备 |
[13:15] | Of course, there is the question | 而我的疑问是 |
[13:17] | of why she’s still an issue at all. | 为什么她还没被解决掉 |
[13:21] | I told you. | 我告诉过你 |
[13:23] | She was wearing body armor. | 她当时穿了防弹衣 |
[13:29] | Yes. | 说 |
[13:30] | Sir, we have a situation down here. | 先生 我们这里有情况 |
[13:37] | Keep the media back. | 不要让媒体记者进来 |
[13:38] | Search Ms. Udinov like every other guest. | 像对其他来宾一样 搜乌迪诺夫小姐的身 |
[13:42] | She’s part of their plan. | 她也参与了他们的计划 |
[13:44] | She’s a major shareholder. | 她可是大股东 |
[13:45] | I can’t deny her access. However… | 我不能将她拒之门外 不过… |
[13:48] | Gentlemen, double the scan cycle on all the feeds. | 各位 将所有监控画面的扫描周期加倍 |
[13:51] | Nikita may be using this distraction | 尼基塔可能利用这一干扰 |
[13:53] | to try to enter the premises. | 试图潜入总部 |
[13:57] | An Udinov back at Zetrov. | 一位乌迪诺夫的家族成员回到了泽特洛夫 |
[14:00] | Who could’ve believed it? | 真是难以置信 |
[14:02] | Something to remember this momentous occasion. | 为见证这一重要时刻 献上一份薄礼 |
[14:10] | It’s beautiful. | 太美了 |
[14:17] | Gogol Michael sold separately. | 迈克尔把果戈理的监控搞定了 |
[14:19] | I got the eyes. Now let’s go get the prize. | 一切尽收眼底 该我们大显身手了 |
[14:26] | Yes. | 说 |
[14:27] | Sorry to disturb you. | 抱歉打扰你 |
[14:29] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[14:30] | Well, there was an attempted server breach | 某间安全屋的服务器 |
[14:31] | at one of our safe houses. | 遭到了未遂攻击 |
[14:33] | We’re not really certain how– | 我们现在不确定如何… |
[14:34] | Sonya, get to the point. | 桑娅 说重点 |
[14:36] | It’s Percy. We have Percy. | 是珀西 珀西在我们手上 |
[14:42] | You’ve captured Percy? | 你抓到了珀西吗 |
[14:46] | He’s in division right now? | 他现在就在”组织”总部吗 |
[14:48] | Yes. | 没错 |
[14:55] | Cancel him. Immediately. | 立刻做掉他 |
[15:00] | Understood. | 明白 |
[15:07] | As if Nikita wasn’t enough to worry about. | 看来尼基塔还不足以为虑 |
[15:34] | Olga Kucherova. | 奥尔加·库彻洛娃 |
[15:38] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[15:39] | Board members and shareholders only. | 只有董事会成员与股东可以入内 |
[15:41] | I’m guest of Leonid. He wants me here. | 我是尼德的客人 他邀请我来的 |
[15:46] | Nikki, I’m keyframing | 尼基 我在对数字掩模 |
[15:47] | this digital mask in real time, | 进行实时的关键帧处理 |
[15:49] | which means there’s a slight video lag, | 所以会造成轻微的视频滞后 |
[15:51] | so no sudden moves. | 所以不要突然乱动 |
[15:55] | Yes. | 说 |
[15:56] | A woman here says she is to meet Leonid Turgenev. | 一位女士说她约见了尼德·屠格涅夫 |
[15:59] | Her name is Olga. | 她叫奥尔加 |
[16:00] | Kucherova? | 库彻洛娃吗 |
[16:02] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[16:17] | Let her in. | 让她进来吧 |
[16:20] | You can go. | 你可以进去了 |
[16:26] | I’m in. Nice. | 我进来了 干得漂亮 |
[16:50] | So it’s like that. | 原来是这样 |
[16:52] | You brought in a cleaner. | 你带了个杀手来 |
[16:56] | She leaves you in charge, | 她让你主事 |
[16:57] | and you still can’t make a decision for yourself. | 你却没权利自己拿主意 |
[17:00] | Do you know where she is? | 你知道她在哪里吗 |
[17:02] | Does it matter? | 有什么关系吗 |
[17:03] | Oh, yeah, it matters. | 当然有关系了 |
[17:05] | Especially when she’s betraying you. | 尤其是当她在背叛你的时候 |
[17:08] | And mason. And terrence. | 还有曼森和特伦斯 |
[17:12] | Are you good with this, Terencio? | 特伦西奥 你对此没有异议吗 |
[17:15] | I got my orders, Sir. | 我只是奉命行事 先生 |
[17:19] | Did she even bother to tell you where she was going? | 她是不是都懒得告诉你 她去了哪里 |
[17:26] | Or didn’t you bother to ask? | 你是不是也懒得问 |
[17:28] | She doesn’t have to tell me. | 她没有必要告诉我 |
[17:31] | She’s sleeping with the enemy. | 她和敌方同床共枕 |
[17:33] | Literally. | 毫不夸张 |
[17:35] | Committing treason. | 犯下通敌罪 |
[17:37] | Take me to operations. I’ll show you how. | 带我去指挥中心 我会演示给你看 |
[17:40] | That is not going to happen. | 那绝不可能 |
[17:42] | If you don’t want to let me go to operations, | 如果你不想带我去指挥室 |
[17:43] | then go yourself. | 那你自己去 |
[17:46] | See if all division’s assets can be accounted for. | 看看”组织”的所有人员是不是都被出卖了 |
[17:52] | You two stay here. | 你俩留守这里 |
[17:54] | Terrence as well. | 特伦斯也留下 |
[17:57] | I’ll be right back. | 我很快回来 |
[18:18] | Amanda. | 阿曼达 |
[18:19] | I don’t know what you think you’re doing here. | 你这是想干什么 |
[18:21] | I came for the swag bags. | 我来找赃物 |
[18:23] | Enjoy yourself with the shareholders. | 祝和股东们玩得开心 |
[18:25] | I’m afraid the board meeting is strictly off limits, | 恐怕董事会议的参会级别要求严格 |
[18:27] | even for Alexandra Udinov. | 就算你是前老板的女儿也不例外 |
[18:31] | Not if she’s with me. | 但跟我一起可就不一样了 |
[18:33] | Have you met my date? | 见过我的约会对象吗 |
[18:35] | Tasarov. | 塔瑟洛夫 |
[19:03] | Ah, what is this? | 这是什么? |
[19:08] | Found something on a gogol security node. | 在果戈理安保节点上找到点好玩的 |
[19:10] | Looks like Ari installed | 貌似阿里在董事会议室 |
[19:12] | a little peep show camera in the board room. | 装了个小小的偷窥摄像头 |
[19:15] | The replicator will give Zetrov the means | 这个复制器将为泽特洛夫提供生产氦3的方法 |
[19:17] | to manufacture Helium 3 for our own fusion experiments. | 以便我们可以自己进行聚变试验 |
[19:21] | It will make us the world leader of clean energy overnight. | 一夜之间 我们将成为清洁能源的霸主 |
[19:25] | And if you act now, | 如果您现在就行动 |
[19:26] | we’ll throw in A second replicator free. | 我们可以买一赠一哟 |
[19:29] | Impressive. | 我很赞赏 |
[19:30] | And what do you wish us to guarantee you in return? | 那你希望我们回报你什么呢 |
[19:33] | Mr. Chairman, I would like the opportunity | 董事长 我希望能得到一次机会 |
[19:36] | to guide Zetrov on its new course. | 执掌泽特洛夫 翻开新的篇章 |
[19:39] | And I would ask with utmost humility… | 同时 请允许我毛遂自荐 |
[19:43] | that you appoint me chief executive officer. | 请您允许我出任首席执行官之位 |
[19:46] | Who is this woman? | 这位女士是谁 |
[19:48] | A colleague. | 一位同僚 |
[19:49] | She represents a strategic alliance with the Americans. | 她代表我们来自美方的战略盟友 |
[19:52] | Her operatives acquired the device in the first place. | 是她的人最先获得装置的 |
[19:54] | Acquired? How? | 获得 怎么获得 |
[19:57] | Intelligence. | 靠的是情报 |
[19:59] | If knowledge is power, Mr. Levkin, | 如果知识就是力量 列夫金先生 |
[20:01] | then the organization I represent | 那我所代表的组织 |
[20:02] | is every bit as revolutionary as the He-3 device. | 就如氦-3发生装置一样具有革命性意义 |
[20:06] | Zetrov already has an intelligence group. | 泽特洛夫已经有情报团队了 |
[20:08] | Yes. | 的确 |
[20:09] | But what it doesn’t have | 但他们所没有的是 |
[20:11] | are American operatives. | 美国特工 |
[20:14] | For example, if you needed to cripple a competitor, | 就比如 如果你希望打压一个对手 |
[20:17] | I could do it cleanly and effectively, | 我可以干净利落地完成 |
[20:20] | with no risk of exposure. | 而无须担心东窗事发 |
[20:22] | You wouldn’t even have to sacrifice your own men. | 你甚至不需要牺牲自己的人 |
[20:24] | My operatives are fully expendable. | 我的人都可以随意牺牲 |
[20:27] | Are you hearing this? | 你听到她说了的吗 |
[20:30] | Hey, Birkhoff. | 伯克霍夫 |
[20:31] | Do me a favor. | 帮我个忙 |
[20:32] | Cut me out of the feed. | 把这个信号给我切了 |
[20:34] | I’ve had enough Amanda for one night. | 她的话听多了折寿 |
[20:41] | Hey, are you guys, like, | 伙计们 你们 |
[20:44] | trying to hide the bathrooms in here, or–? | 这是躲猫猫呢 还是 |
[20:48] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我听不懂你在说什么 |
[20:53] | Accessing building blueprints now. | 正在打开建筑图纸 |
[20:57] | Boring conversation anyway. | 对话真是无聊啊 |
[20:59] | We’re in. | 我们进入了 |
[21:00] | We got eyes on the whole tech level. | 我们可以监视整个科研层了 |
[21:01] | All right. Nice work, Nikita. | 好 干得漂亮 尼基塔 |
[21:05] | Head south down the main corridor. | 向南进入主走廊 |
[21:07] | You should run into a clean room | 你会发现一间无菌室 |
[21:09] | that has a hazardous materials vault. | 其中有一个危险品的贮藏室 |
[21:16] | Found the vault. | 找到贮藏室了 |
[21:23] | Okay, whoa, whoa. | 好 悠着点 |
[21:24] | That room’s full of military-grade explosives. | 屋里都是军用级别的爆炸品 |
[21:26] | Probably not the best idea to use that on the vault. | 所以咱最好别在这里玩火 |
[21:29] | Important safety tip. | 很重要的保命提醒啊 |
[21:31] | 12-key alphanumeric keypad. | 12键的数字键盘 |
[21:33] | Let’s do this old-school. | 老办法解决 |
[21:40] | All right, I’ve got a two, a four, | 好了 显示密码里包含二 四 |
[21:42] | A five, a seven, and a nine. | 五 七 九 |
[21:43] | Okay, five digits. | 好 五位数字 |
[21:45] | That’s, uh, 120 combinations | 一共有120种组合方式 |
[21:47] | if there’s no repeats in the string. | 如果数字没有重复 |
[21:49] | If there are, we’re talking over 3,000 combinations. | 如果有重复 那大概有3000多种可能了 |
[21:52] | Thanks, nerd. | 谢谢你啊 谢耳朵 |
[21:54] | Wind beneath my wings. | 谢你助我一臂之力 |
[21:56] | So he’s right. It’s Dina. | 他说得对 是蒂娜 |
[21:58] | Her tracker’s been offline for hours. | 她的追踪器下线好几小时了 |
[22:00] | It doesn’t mean– | 那不意味着 |
[22:02] | What? | 意味什么 |
[22:05] | Her last location was at an automobile graveyard | 她上次出现是在帕塞伊克的 |
[22:07] | in Passaic. | 一个废旧汽车处理厂 |
[22:09] | Local police just found a Jane Doe at the scene. | 当地警方在现场发现个叫简·多的人 |
[22:12] | And she matches Dina’s description. | 她符合蒂娜的描述特征 |
[22:15] | She’s not exactly the first one. | 她并不是第一个了 |
[22:18] | from my understanding, | 依我来看 |
[22:18] | Agents have been dropping like flies around here. | 特工们像死苍蝇一样掉了一地 |
[22:21] | – It’s still not proof. – Are you kidding me? | -没有证据 -开玩笑呢 |
[22:23] | Dina’s dead. Just like he said she would be. | 蒂娜死了 就跟他预言的一样 |
[22:26] | He didn’t say that. For all we know, | 他没这么说 根据我们所掌握的 |
[22:27] | he killed her to frame Amanda. | 是他杀人栽赃阿曼达的 |
[22:29] | How many is that now? Six? | 那他杀了几个特工 六个 |
[22:31] | – One is plenty. – Someone make the call. | -一个就够了 -有人打了电话 |
[22:32] | Enough! | 够了 |
[22:37] | Nature abhors a vacuum, Sonya. | 群龙无首则天自将降任于人 桑娅 |
[22:47] | Put me back in charge. | 让我重新执掌大权 |
[22:48] | Save division. | 救”组织”与水深火热中 |
[22:50] | Division will be fine. | “组织”会好起来的 |
[22:58] | Don’t let this happen, guys. | 别让惨剧发生 伙计们 |
[23:00] | Whether it’s en masse or one at a time, | 不管是全军覆没 还是被逐步蚕食 |
[23:04] | you’re being led like sheep to slaughter. | 你们就像是刀俎下的鱼肉了 |
[23:08] | Wake up. | 醒醒吧 |
[23:10] | Adios, jefe. | 再见了 头 |
[23:25] | We’re with you, sir. | 我们听您的 长官 |
[23:39] | Confirming package. | 物品已确认 |
[23:43] | Mr. Tasarov, we’ve heard quite enough. | 塔瑟洛夫先生 我们听得够多了 |
[23:46] | You show us the device, | 你向我们展示装置 |
[23:48] | and we will give you the job. | 然后我们才会雇你 |
[23:54] | Very well. | 好的 |
[24:00] | Send it up. | 把东西送上来 |
[24:05] | I understand. | 明白了 |
[24:08] | The device will be here shortly. | 装置马上送过来 |
[24:11] | In the meantime, if you’ll excuse us, | 现在 不好意思 |
[24:13] | I would like to speak with my colleague for a moment. | 我想跟我同僚聊几句 |
[24:24] | The hazmat alarm has been tripped downstairs. | 楼下的危险品警报被触发了 |
[24:27] | Nikita’s in the building. | 尼基塔在大楼里 |
[24:28] | So go downstairs and take care of her. | 所以下楼处理了她 |
[24:31] | I’ll stall them a while. | 我拖着他们 |
[24:36] | Package confirmed. | 物品已确认 |
[24:38] | Hey, Birkhoff. | 伯克霍夫 |
[24:41] | What’s–what is that? | 这是什么 |
[24:42] | That? It’s just, uh… | 是… |
[24:46] | That’s a level one hazmat alarm. | 是一级危险品警报 |
[24:50] | Uh, Nikita, you just triggered a hazmat alarm. | 尼基塔 你刚触发危险品警报了 |
[24:53] | Get out of there now. | 马上离开那儿 |
[25:13] | And when he asks you about Paris, | 他问你说去巴黎的事时 |
[25:15] | What do you say? | 你是怎么说的 |
[25:32] | You don’t think you can carry out the orders. | 你觉得你不能完成任务 |
[25:36] | I have news for you. | 有个消息告诉你 |
[25:38] | She can. | 她可以 |
[25:40] | She’s the Nikita you and I created. | 这才是你我创造出的尼基塔 |
[25:43] | The Nikita the world sees. | 让世界所看到的尼基塔 |
[25:49] | A mask. | 是个假象 |
[25:52] | Call it that if it helps. | 这么说可能会有所帮助 |
[25:54] | But don’t ever think that it makes you less than human. | 但不要以为这会让你缺乏人性 |
[25:56] | If anything, it makes you more than human. | 它只会使你胜人一筹 |
[26:01] | This Nikita can speak six languages, | 这个尼基塔会六国语言 |
[26:05] | taste the difference between a barolo and a bordeaux, | 能品出巴罗洛酒和波尔多酒的区别 |
[26:08] | and seduce a criminal. | 更懂得如何勾引罪犯 |
[26:10] | This Nikita will finish the mission | 这个尼基塔会毫不犹豫地 |
[26:13] | without a moment’s hesitation. | 完成任务 |
[26:15] | She will give you the power to face | 她会给你力量去面对 |
[26:18] | anything or anyone that comes your way. | 任何向你袭来的人或事 |
[26:25] | Nice dress. | 裙子不错 |
[26:28] | You fit in well | 很适合你 |
[26:28] | with all the bought and sold flesh upstairs. | 刚在楼上可谓是风情万种 |
[26:34] | It got me in here. | 我能来这儿全靠它了 |
[26:37] | And look what I have. | 看看我手上有什么 |
[26:39] | Let me go, or I destroy it. | 放我走 要不然我就毁了它 |
[26:46] | The extraction system is removing all the air | 真空系统将抽走房间里 |
[26:48] | from that room. | 所有的空气 |
[26:50] | In less than 15 minutes, you’ll be dead. | 用不了15分钟 你就没命了 |
[26:53] | I can wait. | 我可以等 |
[26:57] | So what the hell happened? | 到底怎么回事 |
[26:58] | You said you owned their security. | 你不是说已经控制他们的安保系统了吗 |
[26:59] | I do. Just not the emergency system. | 我确实控制了 但忽视了应急系统 |
[27:01] | It jacks directly to the Moscow fire department. | 系统直接向莫斯科火警部门报告 |
[27:03] | When Nikki opened the containment vault, | 尼基打开密闭闸门的时候 |
[27:04] | the outer door must not have been air-locked. | 外层门肯定没有密封关好 |
[27:09] | What are you doing? | 你要干嘛 |
[27:10] | As soon as you get my signal, | 你一收到我的信号 |
[27:11] | you call Moscow fire direct. | 就直接打给莫斯科火警 |
[27:12] | Do your best crazy Russian scientist. | 扮好你疯狂俄罗斯科学家的角色 |
[27:15] | Tell them there’s a breach | 跟他们说那儿有起泄露 |
[27:16] | and they need to get down there now. | 他们必须马上下去解决 |
[27:17] | Nice idea, but it’s not gonna work. | 好主意 但行不通 |
[27:19] | Ari’s boys will just send the teams back. | 阿里的手下会直接把人赶走 |
[27:20] | Don’t worry about Ari. | 不用担心阿里 |
[27:22] | Nikita, can you hear me? | 尼基塔 能听见我说话吗 |
[27:26] | I’m coming to get you. | 我这就过来救你 |
[27:34] | No firearms on the operations floor! | 不许带枪进指挥层 |
[27:36] | Stand down. | 放下武器 |
[27:40] | Like I said, | 就像我说的 |
[27:41] | nature abhors a vacuum. | 群龙无首则天自将降任于人 |
[27:44] | It’s all right. | 好吧 |
[27:46] | Keep ’em up. | 想举就举着吧 |
[27:49] | You’re protecting division. | 你们在保护”组织” |
[27:51] | You should. It’s your home. | 理应如此 这儿是你们的家 |
[27:56] | But let me remind you, | 但让我提醒一下你们 |
[27:59] | Division saved your life… | “组织”救了你们的命 |
[28:03] | Gave you another chance… | 给了你们重新生活的机会 |
[28:06] | Taught you skills… | 教你们各种技能 |
[28:08] | And we gave you a sense of purpose– | 我们给了你们使命感 |
[28:12] | To protect the freedom of others– | 为保护人民的自由 |
[28:14] | The very freedoms you lost. | 而牺牲自己的自由生活 |
[28:20] | And that makes you heroes in my book. | 在我心里你们都是英雄 |
[28:23] | So why would you throw that away? | 所以你们为什么要舍弃这些 |
[28:26] | Turn everything over to the enemy? | 把一切拱手送给敌人 |
[28:30] | ’cause that is exactly what amanda’s doing right now. | 因为这正是阿曼达在做的事情 |
[28:36] | And if there’s a doubt left in anyone’s mind, | 如果有人还心存疑惑 |
[28:38] | Sonya here will prove it to you. | 索娅会证明给你们看 |
[28:40] | Me? How? | 我吗 怎么证明 |
[28:42] | By calling Seymour Birkhoff. | 联系西摩·伯克霍夫 |
[28:47] | You’re really going to do this, huh? | 你下定决心要这么做了吗 |
[28:49] | For what? | 图什么 |
[28:52] | The undying gratitude of Madeline Pierce? | 玛德琳·皮尔斯的感激涕零吗 |
[28:55] | Pink slips for you and Ari. | 扳倒你和阿里 |
[28:58] | That is why you’re doing this, right? | 你这么做不过是为了一样东西 对吗 |
[29:00] | Love? | 爱情 |
[29:04] | What about Michael? | 那迈克尔怎么办 |
[29:06] | Are you prepared to leave him all alone? | 你准备丢下他一个人吗 |
[29:09] | You are still together? | 你们还在一起对吧 |
[29:11] | You should’ve shot me. | 你应该杀了我的 |
[29:14] | What are you doing here, Nikita? | 你来这儿干什么 尼基塔 |
[29:17] | I didn’t kill Daniel. | 我既没杀丹尼尔 |
[29:19] | I didn’t kill Ryan. | 也没杀瑞安 |
[29:20] | Oh, I’m so grateful. | 我感谢你八辈祖宗 |
[29:22] | You should be on your knees. | 你应该跪着谢我 |
[29:25] | I saved your life. | 我救了你的命 |
[29:27] | When you came to me, you were nothing, | 你来我这儿的时候 屁都不是 |
[29:30] | a foster kid tossed by the system. | 不过是个被社会遗弃的孤儿 |
[29:32] | But I made you better. | 是我让你好起来的 |
[29:34] | I made you amazing, | 我把你培养得脱俗出众 |
[29:35] | and what did you do to repay me? | 而你是怎么报答我的 |
[29:39] | You broke my heart. | 你伤了我的心 |
[29:42] | You think you gave me some kind of gift? | 你以为这些都是对我的赏赐吗 |
[29:46] | You took a messed-up girl, | 你迫害了一个问题少女 |
[29:48] | and you made her a broken woman. | 再把她变成了一个支离破碎的女人 |
[29:51] | You told me I was beautiful, | 你说我美貌出众 |
[29:52] | and you told me that I was special. | 你说我很特别 |
[29:54] | – You were. – You lied! | -你曾经是的 -你骗人 |
[29:58] | You took me from one hellhole, and you put me in another. | 你把我救出狼巢 转手就送入虎穴 |
[30:02] | And then you dressed me up all pretty, | 你把我打扮得艳压群芳 |
[30:05] | and you served me up to them, | 再将我拱手奉上 |
[30:07] | just like my foster mother did. | 就像我的养母当年所做的 |
[30:11] | I broke your heart? | 我伤了你的心吗 |
[30:14] | You… | 是你… |
[30:16] | broke mine. | 伤了我的心 |
[30:30] | So what happens now? | 所以现在会怎么样 |
[30:35] | I guess I die. | 我想我会死 |
[30:39] | And you lose. | 而你会输 |
[30:54] | 等待接通 信号来源:未知 | |
[30:55] | What the hell? | 搞什么鬼 |
[31:01] | Hey. | 你好啊 |
[31:03] | Hi. You, uh– | 嗨 你… |
[31:06] | You alone in there? | 你那儿就你一个人吗 |
[31:09] | For the moment. | 暂时是 |
[31:10] | All right. | 好吧 |
[31:12] | Me too. Though I’m kind of on the clock. | 我也是 但我现在有点忙 |
[31:15] | I dig that sweater, by the way. | 顺便说句 这毛衣我喜欢 |
[31:17] | It’s very, uh, Doris Day. | 有多丽丝·戴的风格[德国女导演] |
[31:20] | I have to talk to you. | 我得跟你谈谈 |
[31:21] | Right. | 行啊 |
[31:22] | Uh, what about? | 关于什么的 |
[31:24] | Amanda. | 阿曼达 |
[31:25] | She left in a hurry yesterday. | 她昨天急匆匆地走了 |
[31:27] | She wouldn’t say where she was going, | 她没说上哪儿去 |
[31:28] | And now she’s gone completely off the grid. | 我们现在完全找不到她人 |
[31:31] | None of us are really sure we can trust her anymore. | 没人确定是不是还能信任她 |
[31:34] | Glad to see someone’s finally | 很高兴你们那儿终于有 |
[31:35] | growing a brain over there. | 长脑子的人了 |
[31:37] | Not–not that you don’t have, uh, wonderful brains. | 没 没说你 你脑子很好使 |
[31:43] | I just remember you warning me about Amanda. | 我记得你曾经警告我小心阿曼达 |
[31:48] | I’ll be blunt. | 我直话直说 |
[31:48] | Right now, Amanda’s in Moscow | 现在 阿曼达在莫斯科 |
[31:50] | Selling out you and everybody else at division | 正把”组织”里的每个人 包括你 |
[31:52] | to the Russians. | 出卖给俄罗斯人 |
[31:55] | Gogol. | 果戈理 |
[31:57] | You don’t have to take my word for it. | 你不用相信我的话 |
[31:58] | Take hers. | 听她自己说的 |
[32:00] | I’m sending you a file that deserves to go viral. | 我给你发份值得你们广泛传播的文件 |
[32:06] | Dasvidanya. Don’t get any on ya. | 再见 自己小心 |
[32:12] | You wouldn’t even need to sacrifice your own men. | 你们甚至不用牺牲你们自己人 |
[32:15] | My operatives are fully expendable. | 我的特工都可以随意牺牲 |
[32:23] | I rest my case. | 不用我费口舌了 |
[32:42] | Yes? | 怎么 |
[32:44] | – Four minutes. – Thank you. | -四分钟搞定 -谢谢 |
[32:49] | We’re dealing with a somewhat volatile piece of hardware. | 一些硬件有些问题 我们正在处理 |
[32:53] | Just be a few more minutes. | 几分钟就好 |
[32:57] | Hazmat’s arriving, Alex. | 生化事故处理小组到了 艾丽克丝 |
[32:59] | Keep Ari in the room. | 别让阿里离开房间 |
[33:01] | Ridiculous. | 真是荒谬 |
[33:03] | What are we waiting for? | 我们还在等什么 |
[33:05] | We can’t let this man run our company. | 我们不能让这个人管理我们的公司 |
[33:07] | That’s not for you to decide, Alexandra. | 这不是你能决定的 亚历山德拉 |
[33:10] | You’re not even supposed to be in here. | 你根本就不应该在这儿 |
[33:12] | That’s right. | 这倒没错 |
[33:14] | I’m supposed to be dead. | 我应该死了才对 |
[33:19] | Who do you think planned the murder of my family | 你们认为是谁在我小的时候 |
[33:21] | when I was a little girl? | 计划谋杀了我的家人 |
[33:22] | Mr. Chairman, I– | 主席先生 我… |
[33:25] | I can’t allow this. | 我听不下去了 |
[33:26] | She’s Nikolai’s daughter. Let her speak. | 她是尼古拉的女儿 让她说下去 |
[33:30] | Tasarov and Semak– | 塔瑟洛夫和斯迈克 |
[33:33] | They thought that they had the perfect plan. | 他们以为自己的计划万无一失 |
[33:37] | Except I survived. | 却没料到我幸存了下来 |
[33:38] | They tried to kill me again in New York, | 他们在纽约试图再次谋杀我 |
[33:41] | tried to make it look like an overdose. | 试图制造出吸毒过量而死的假象 |
[33:43] | But I survived that too. | 可我又一次幸免于难 |
[33:52] | Is there another problem? | 又出什么问题了吗 |
[33:55] | Do you need to get that? | 你需要接电话吗 |
[34:01] | There are no problems, Alexandra… | 没有任何问题 亚历山德拉 |
[34:04] | apart from the ones you imagine. | 除了你脑子里幻想的 |
[34:06] | Let’s talk about your imagination, Ari. | 我们来说说你的幻想吧 阿里 |
[34:10] | This security guard | 就是这个小保安 |
[34:13] | says that he’s going to save Zetrov | 妄称自己要通过与美国人结盟 |
[34:15] | by making an alliance with the Americans. | 来拯救泽特洛夫 |
[34:24] | My papa used to say… | 我父亲曾说 |
[34:32] | This man would get eaten alive in the forest. | 这家伙在森林里会被生吞活剥的 |
[34:48] | It’s almost time. | 时间快到了 |
[34:50] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿 |
[34:52] | – Who? – Amanda. | -谁 -阿曼达 |
[34:56] | I think you’re getting delirious. | 我觉得你已经开始神志不清了 |
[34:59] | You told me once that… | 你曾对我说 |
[35:01] | There were two Nikitas… | 有两个尼基塔 |
[35:04] | The one that the world sees | 一个是世人所看到的 |
[35:07] | and then… | 然后 |
[35:10] | the one that… | 另一个 |
[35:15] | the one that… | 另一个 |
[35:17] | I had to keep locked away. | 是我必须深埋心底的 |
[35:21] | Where is the Amanda… | 那个阿曼达在哪 |
[35:23] | you keep locked away? | 被你深深埋藏的那个 |
[35:26] | Because… | 因为 |
[35:29] | I think I saw her… | 我感觉我看见她 |
[35:32] | standing over me with a gun. | 拿着一把枪 站在我面前 |
[35:36] | I realized what I saw. | 我意识到自己看见了什么 |
[35:38] | In your eyes, you… | 在你的眼中 |
[35:41] | were terrified. | 露出恐惧 |
[35:44] | That’s why you didn’t do it. | 那就是你不扣动扳机的原因 |
[35:49] | I had a moment of weakness. | 我曾有一刻的软弱 |
[35:52] | It’s past. | 那已成过去 |
[35:55] | I think… | 我倒觉得 |
[35:57] | she’s still there. | 她还在那儿 |
[36:05] | Amanda… | 阿曼达… |
[36:12] | Breach the door now. | 把门砸开 |
[36:16] | Now! | 马上 |
[36:41] | You want to know the difference between me and you? | 你想知道我们之间的区别吗 |
[36:45] | You see a moment of weakness, | 你看到是片刻的软弱 |
[36:47] | and I see a moment of strength. | 而我看到的则是瞬间的强大 |
[36:57] | Obviously, she’s somewhere in the building. | 显然她一定在大楼里的某处 |
[36:59] | We control this building. It’s our building. | 这幢大楼受我们掌控 这是我们的大楼 |
[37:02] | So go and find her now. | 快给我去找她 |
[37:12] | I, um, apologize for the inconvenience. | 我抱歉给各位带来不便 |
[37:15] | We appreciate your long service | 我们感谢你长期以来 |
[37:17] | to this organization, Mr. Tasarov. | 对集团的贡献 塔瑟洛夫先生 |
[37:21] | But what Zetrov needs is a leader… | 但泽特洛夫需要的是名新领袖 |
[37:25] | not a ringleader. | 而不是地头蛇扛把子 |
[37:29] | Mr. Chairman, I know that Ms. Udinov’s passionate appeal | 董事长先生 乌迪诺夫小姐慷慨激昂的控诉 |
[37:34] | was very moving, | 非常之感人 |
[37:35] | But now is not the time to be swayed by emotion. | 但现在不是感情用事的时候 |
[37:39] | The device is here, and it will secure… | 设备就在这里 它将能确保 |
[37:40] | Okay, Rasputin. Just die already. | 好啦 拉斯普廷 快去死吧 |
[37:47] | If I’m not mistaken, | 如果我没弄错的话 |
[37:48] | The research level’s been breached. | 实验室已经被攻破了 |
[37:50] | Secure our future? | 保障我们的未来 |
[37:52] | He can’t even secure the building. | 他甚至连这幢楼都保护不好 |
[37:53] | I think it might be time | 我觉得是时候 |
[37:56] | for Gogol to find new leadership as well. | 也为果戈理找名新领袖了 |
[37:59] | You’re fired, Mr. Tasarov. | 你被解雇了 塔瑟洛夫先生 |
[38:05] | Nobody leaves this building until Nikita is dealt with. | 搞定尼基塔之前 谁也不许进出大楼 |
[38:07] | I want her found, and then I want her dead. | 我要找到她 我要她死 |
[38:09] | I’m sorry, sir, but I don’t think she’s in the building. | 对不起 长官 我认为她已不在大楼内了 |
[38:11] | Keep looking. | 继续搜寻 |
[38:12] | She didn’t just get up and walk out the front door! | 她总不至于大摇大摆地从正门走出去吧 |
[38:26] | Ari. | 阿里 |
[38:28] | – Are you all right? – I’m fine. | -你还好吗 -我还好 |
[38:28] | What happened with the board? | 董事会大会上发生什么了 |
[38:30] | What do you think happened? | 还能是什么呢 |
[38:33] | We need to leave here now, | 我们要立刻离开这儿 |
[38:35] | Before some enterprising young agent | 趁某个雄心勃勃的年轻特工 |
[38:38] | comes gunning for me and my job– | 还没一枪要了我的命然后接替我之前 |
[38:40] | in that order. | 一定是先斩奏 |
[38:42] | I’ll get us out of here. | 我会想办法让我们脱身的 |
[38:49] | This is Amanda. I need an exfil team now. | 我是阿曼达 我现在需要一个撤离小队 |
[38:52] | I’m sure you do. | 你确实需要 |
[38:54] | Percy? | 珀西 |
[38:55] | Don’t worry, dear. | 别担心 亲爱的 |
[38:57] | I’ll send a team. | 我会派人去的 |
[38:59] | More than one. | 还不止一队人马 |
[39:01] | You might want to keep an eye out for them. | 你最好留神他们 |
[39:04] | Some free advice. | 免费给你点忠告 |
[39:06] | Bundle up. It’s cold out there. | 多穿点 外面冷得很 |
[39:13] | Back to your stations. | 回到你们的岗位上 |
[39:17] | The most important decision we can make | 我们能做出的最重要决定就是 |
[39:19] | is who will lead us. | 选出我们的领袖 |
[39:22] | It is with great pleasure that I introduce | 我不胜荣幸地向大家介绍 |
[39:24] | Zetrov’s new chief executive officer, | 泽特洛夫的新任首席执行官 |
[39:28] | Ilya Levkin. | 伊利亚·列夫金 |
[39:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢您 |
[39:31] | I am honored to accept this responsibility. | 我很荣幸接下这个重担 |
[39:34] | First and foremost, | 首先 |
[39:36] | I would like all of Russia to know, | 我希望全体俄罗斯人民知道 |
[39:39] | from those that use our energy… | 出于使用我们能源的客户… |
[39:41] | Seller’s remorse? | 后悔拱手相让吗 |
[39:44] | I never wanted that future. | 我本就不想要那样的未来 |
[39:49] | But part of me still feels like I let my father down. | 但我还是有种辜负了父亲的感觉 |
[39:55] | I think he would be proud of you. | 我认为他会为你感到骄傲的 |
[39:58] | Levkin’s a good choice. | 列夫金是个好人选 |
[40:01] | Definitely better than the last one. | 显然比上一任好 |
[40:15] | We’ll leave first thing in the morning. | 我们明天一早就动身离开 |
[40:18] | Put as much distance between us and Gogol as we can. | 尽可能地远离果戈理 |
[40:21] | And go where? | 又能去哪儿呢 |
[40:24] | It’s not just Gogol hunting us, | 追杀我们的可不止果戈理 |
[40:25] | And we’re seriously outgunned. | 我们太势单力薄了 |
[40:30] | Perhaps. | 也许 |
[40:32] | But while I was out, | 不过我在当初执行任务时 |
[40:35] | I managed to retrieve a very powerful weapon. | 重新找回了这件威力强大的武器 |
[40:44] | Is it decrypted? | 它被解密了吗 |
[40:46] | Not entirely, but I have a few ideas | 没有完全解密 但我对如何破解剩下的 |
[40:47] | on how to fix that. | 已有些主意了 |
[40:55] | I thought this would make you smile. | 我以为这能使你破涕为笑 |
[40:56] | What’s wrong? | 有什么心事吗 |
[41:01] | I let her live. | 我让她活了下来 |
[41:18] | We won, remember? | 我们赢了 记得吧 |
[41:20] | They lost. | 他们输了 |
[41:25] | You know, for a second there, | 知道吗 在当时那一刹那 |
[41:26] | I didn’t think I could do it. | 我不相信自己能成功 |
[41:29] | I guess I can still surprise myself. | 我猜我还是能让自己大吃一惊的 |
[41:31] | I mean, I know it surprised Amanda. | 至少肯定让阿曼达大吃一惊 |
[41:35] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[41:40] | I let her live. | 我让她活了下来 |
[41:45] | I let her live. | 我让她活了下来 |