时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | 中情局秘密监狱 代号 灯塔 | |
[00:20] | Project leader requesting detainee review. | 项目主管要求复审羁押犯人 |
[00:23] | Countersign. | 口令 |
[00:24] | Alpha moon three. | 阿尔法月亮三号 |
[00:25] | Name? | 姓名 |
[00:27] | Classified. | 保密 |
[00:28] | Inter-departmental task force. | 部内特工小组 |
[00:30] | But, uh, Deputy Director Kendrick sends his regards. | 不过肯德里克副主管向您转达问候 |
[00:39] | We got visitors. | 有访客 |
[00:51] | H-hello? | 你好 |
[00:53] | Who’s there? Hello? | 谁 有人吗 |
[00:57] | Bit stuffy around here, huh? | 这里稍有点闷热 |
[01:00] | The plan, I guess. | 我猜 这也是他们安排的吧 |
[01:01] | Keep you uncomfortable; off balance. | 让你在这吃苦 令你感到不安 |
[01:05] | Just imagine the hell they put you through in here. | 看看他们把你折磨成什么鬼样子了 |
[01:09] | But I’m here to change all that. | 但我来解救你了 |
[01:12] | I’m here to get you out. | 我来把你弄出去 |
[01:14] | All I ask in return is… | 而我要的回报 |
[01:17] | Well, the same thing the CIA wanted all this time. | 就是中情局多年来追索的东西 |
[01:23] | See, I’m not with the CIA. | 你看 我不是中情局的人 |
[01:25] | I don’t play by their rules. | 我不按他们的规矩办事 |
[01:27] | And if you need proof of that, just know that I’m the man | 如果你还要证据 那我就告诉你 |
[01:29] | that ran the group that captured you five years ago. | 五年前抓住你的正是我的人 |
[01:35] | Do you know where she is? | 你知道她在哪里吗 |
[01:38] | She? | 她 |
[01:41] | You mean the one responsible for your being in here. | 你是说把你害到这里的那个人 |
[01:45] | Unfortunately…she and I had a little bit of a falling out. | 很不幸 她和我起了些冲突 |
[01:58] | But you know how to get to her. | 但你知道怎么找到她 |
[02:01] | If I did… could we come to an agreement? | 如果我能找到她 你跟我合作吗 |
[02:07] | You help me find her, and you’ve got a deal. | 只要你帮我找到她 我答应你的要求 |
[02:32] | I didn’t realize you were going for the medal round. | 跑这么快 跟想要拿奖牌似的 |
[02:35] | Well, I don’t want you to settle for the silver. | 要让你拿银牌 输得心服口服 |
[02:38] | No way, gold all the way. | 没门 非得拿个金的呢 |
[02:41] | Speaking of, you’ve got a lot of it. | 说起来 你倒真有不少银子呢 |
[02:45] | What are you gonna do now that you’ve cashed out | 你兑现了在乌迪诺夫的那份财产 |
[02:47] | your share of the Udinov fortune? | 打算做什么 |
[02:50] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[02:50] | It doesn’t even seem real. | 感觉好不真实 |
[02:52] | It is. Real enough to buy you a life somewhere else. | 是真的 够你搬到别的地方重新开始人生 |
[02:56] | Yeah, what am I gonna do? | 是啊 到时候干什么呢 |
[02:58] | Just sit on a beach and sip drinks from a coconut? | 躺在海滩上 喝着椰汁 |
[03:01] | I can’t do that. I’ve seen too much. | 我可做不到 我经历了这么多风雨 |
[03:06] | It’s like I told my mother. | 我跟我妈妈说了 |
[03:08] | There are people out there who have to be stopped, | 需要有人去阻止那些作恶多端的人 |
[03:11] | and I want to be a part of that fight. | 我要加入这场战斗 |
[03:14] | Just like you. | 就跟你一样 |
[03:16] | I mean, the bigger question is, what are you gonna do? | 但问题是 你接下来要怎么办 |
[03:19] | Well, the deal with Senator Pierce was that | 我们跟皮尔斯议员的协议是 |
[03:21] | we stop Division and we get our presidential pardon. | 我们扳倒”组织” 她为我们争取总统特赦 |
[03:24] | We’ve done our part. | 该我们做的已经做了 |
[03:26] | Amanda and Ari are on the run, Percy’s in the wind, | 阿曼达和阿里在逃 珀西去向不明 |
[03:28] | so now it’s up to her. | 现在该看她的了 |
[03:31] | And then what? | 那然后呢 |
[03:33] | You and Michael gonna trade in | 你和迈克尔打算 |
[03:34] | your cloaks and daggers for barbecue aprons? | 放弃打打杀杀 做平凡的人吗 |
[03:38] | Head toward the nearest white picket fence? | 开始过男耕女织的日子吗 |
[03:41] | That is what you guys want, right? | 这不正是你们想要的生活吗 |
[03:44] | A life where you’re not evading hit men, | 再也不用成天躲避追杀 |
[03:47] | dodging the odd predator drone? | 东躲西藏 |
[03:50] | That was the plan. | 原本这样计划的 |
[03:54] | So what’s the problem? | 那到底出什么事了 |
[03:55] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[03:57] | It’s like you guys need some kind | 我看你们俩不来点 |
[03:59] | of life and death crisis just to make it work. | 生死离别的戏码就不痛快 |
[04:03] | It seems like when it comes to our future, | 好像一提到未来 |
[04:05] | Nikita and I are in some kind of holding pattern. | 尼基塔和我都有些顾忌 |
[04:12] | I didn’t wanna push it. | 我不想强求 |
[04:15] | Baby steps, you know? | 一步一步 慢慢来 |
[04:17] | Yeah, and maybe it’s time for you to take | 也许是时候你该 |
[04:19] | some grown-up steps, huh? | 学着向前大跨步了 |
[04:26] | Looks like it’s one of Senator Pierce’s lines. | 像是皮尔斯议员的电话 |
[04:28] | Welcome to the show, caller, you’re on the air. | 欢迎收听节目 这里是现场直播 |
[04:31] | Sean, we should get going. | 肖恩 我们该走了 |
[04:33] | It’s me. The black market arms contractor | 是我 黑市军火商那边 |
[04:36] | passed along word of a weapons request | 传来一条来自国内某间谍团体的 |
[04:37] | from a domestic covert group. | 军火需求消息 |
[04:39] | CIA says it’s not them, which means– | 中情局说不是他们的 那就只能是… |
[04:40] | Division. | “组织” |
[04:42] | Division doing business without Amanda? | 群龙无首 “组织”居然还在交易 |
[04:45] | It matches up with some recent chatter about | 这事与近日欧亚两地 |
[04:46] | a string of weapons caches being emptied in Europe and Asia. | 部分军火库被清空脱不了干系 |
[04:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[04:49] | According to my mother, these caches were set up by Division, | 我母亲说 这些军火库归”组织”所有 |
[04:51] | but not by Amanda. | 但并非阿曼达建立的 |
[04:51] | – Dates back before her time. – Percy. | -在她上任前就存在了 -珀西 |
[04:54] | Percy back at Division? How? | 珀西重掌”组织” 怎么可能 |
[04:56] | Must have got in while Amanda was gone. | 应该是乘阿曼达离开重新掌权 |
[04:58] | Staged a coup. | 乘虚而入 |
[04:59] | Must have found evidence of her double dealing. | 他肯定掌握了她玩两面派的证据 |
[05:02] | I did send Sonya that video of Amanda | 我曾把阿曼达与泽特洛夫董事会的 |
[05:05] | addressing the Zetrov board. | 谈话录像发给过桑娅 |
[05:08] | Well, what? I thought it was gonna help bring Amanda down. | 怎么了 我以为这能帮我们扳倒阿曼达 |
[05:10] | How was I supposed to know Lex Luthor was in the building? | 我怎么知道疯狂怪大叔当时也在场 |
[05:12] | I’m not taking any chances. | 我不能冒险 |
[05:14] | I’m taking my mother to a safe house. | 我要带我母亲去一个安全的藏身处 |
[05:16] | Who knows how far Percy will go | 谁知道为干掉最后一名”上峰”成员 |
[05:17] | to kill the last member of Oversight? | 珀西会动用什么手段 |
[05:28] | Get her out! | 把她弄出来 |
[05:29] | Get her out now! | 把她弄出来 |
[05:40] | What the hell was that? | 那是什么声音 |
[05:46] | Sean? | 肖恩 |
[05:47] | Sean, are you there? | 肖恩 你还在吗 |
[06:07] | No! | 不 |
[06:11] | Report? | 报告 |
[06:13] | The blast occurred three minutes ago | 爆炸发生在三分钟前 |
[06:14] | near the corner of M and 16th. | M道与第16街区交汇的拐角处 |
[06:16] | Sonar imaging suggests that there were | 声纳成像显示 |
[06:17] | at least four casualties– | 至少有四名伤亡人员 |
[06:19] | Two in the car and two outside. | 车内车外各两人 |
[06:21] | Who was the target? | 袭击目标是谁 |
[06:22] | According to secret service records, | 根据特勤局的记录 |
[06:23] | the car was assigned to Senator Madeline Pierce. | 这辆车是分给玛德琳·皮尔斯议员的 |
[06:26] | Should we alert our assets in the area | 是否需要通知这个区域的特工 |
[06:28] | in case there are plans for further attacks? | 防范进一步的袭击发生 |
[06:30] | No. | 不需要 |
[06:32] | The person behind this doesn’t have a plan. | 此事并不像事先预谋的 |
[06:35] | At least not a good one. | 至少谋划得太拙劣了 |
[06:42] | – Hello? – Sean. | -喂 -肖恩 |
[06:45] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[06:50] | My mother is dead. | 我母亲死了 |
[06:58] | Sean. | 肖恩 |
[06:59] | This was percy. | 是珀西 |
[07:01] | We don’t know that, okay? | 暂时还不能确定 知道吗 |
[07:02] | – We still need– – This was percy. | -还需要… -是珀西 |
[07:05] | And I’m going to find him now. | 我现在就要找到他 |
[07:07] | Keep him calm, all right? | 安抚一下他 好吗 |
[07:09] | He’s not thinking straight. We need more information. | 他现在情绪激动 我们得掌握更多信息 |
[07:13] | Nikita? | 尼基塔 |
[07:15] | There’s a traffic cam near Dupont Circle. | 这是杜邦广场附近的交通监控录像 |
[07:30] | – Brant. – Who? | -是布兰特 谁 |
[07:34] | He was a Division…target I took out a few years ago. | 他是”组织”的目标 几年前由我执行的 |
[08:07] | Brant has taken me into his inner circle, | 布兰特把我当成了心腹 |
[08:09] | but he hasn’t dropped where the nuclear materials are yet. | 但还没有向我透露核原料的去向 |
[08:12] | Wouldn’t have thought 20 pounds of plutonium-239 | 没想到20磅的钚-239 |
[08:14] | would be that easy to hide. | 能被藏得这么隐秘 |
[08:16] | When’s the deal going down? | 交易什么时候进行 |
[08:17] | He meets with the Egyptian Islamic Jihad on Tuesday. | 他周二要与埃及伊斯兰圣战组织会面 |
[08:20] | Well, needless to say, that can’t happen. | 不管怎么说 不能让他们会面 |
[08:23] | So we have three days to secure the package. | 我们有三天时间弄到包裹 |
[08:27] | Sir, I am close. | 长官 我就快得手了 |
[08:29] | After that, bring him in with or without the plutonium. | 三天后 不管是否弄到钚 都把他抓来 |
[08:32] | – Clear? – Yes, sir. | -清楚了吗 -是 长官 |
[08:34] | You still have time to work your magic. | 你还有时间来施展魅力 |
[08:37] | No other girl’s lasted this long in Brant’s rotation. | 没有别的女孩能让布兰特这么着迷 |
[08:41] | You must be making quite an impression. | 你肯定让他印象深刻 |
[08:45] | Look, I know these assignments are distasteful. | 我知道这些任务让你很反感 |
[08:49] | But sometimes we have to do them. | 但有时这是我们必须完成的任务 |
[08:52] | You see that, don’t you? | 你懂的吧 |
[08:56] | The other day, Brant was unhappy with an engineer. | 有天 布兰特对一名工程师不满意 |
[08:59] | He said he was taking too long making a bomb casing. | 他说工程师造炸弹壳体的时间太长了 |
[09:02] | So he brought in the guy’s wife | 所以他把工程师的妻子带来 |
[09:04] | and broke her arms right in front of him. | 当着他的面 打断了她的手臂 |
[09:06] | Said she wouldn’t get off so easy next time, | 称下次她就不会这么走运了 |
[09:08] | that he’d go after their daughter too. | 他还会对他们的女儿下手 |
[09:11] | So, yes, I know what I have to do. | 所以 是的 我知道要做什么 |
[09:22] | And sir, when we do bring Brant in, | 长官 我们把布兰特抓来后 |
[09:24] | I’d like five minutes alone with him in a room with no cameras. | 我想与他在无监控房间里独处五分钟 |
[09:29] | I wanna show him there are women out there who can hurt him too. | 我想让他知道 世上也有女人能伤害他 |
[09:35] | Two days later, they, um, they brought Brant in, | 两天后 他们把布兰特抓了进来 |
[09:38] | but we never found the plutonium. | 但是我们没有找到钚 |
[09:41] | Percy handed him over to the CIA and they took over the search. | 珀西把他交给了中情局 他们接管了调查 |
[09:45] | They never recovered it either. | 他们也没找到钚 |
[09:48] | They’ve been torturing him for the information at a black site | 他们在挪威的一处秘密监狱里 |
[09:50] | in Norway for the last five years. | 严刑拷打了他五年 |
[09:52] | Broke out last week, killing three agents in the process. | 他上周杀了三名特工 成功越狱 |
[09:55] | Looks like he had outside help too. | 看来他在外面有帮手 |
[09:57] | – Who? – There’s only one person | -是谁 -只有一个人 |
[09:59] | who could have told Brant my connection to Madeline. | 能告诉布兰特 我和玛德琳的关系 |
[10:01] | But why is Percy working with this freak? | 但是珀西为什么要和这个疯子合作呢 |
[10:05] | The plutonium. | 为了钚 |
[10:08] | Brant’s gonna give Percy the plutonium. | 布兰特要把钚交给珀西 |
[10:11] | Damn. | 见鬼 |
[10:13] | Percy’s going nuclear. | 珀西的目标是核武器 |
[10:14] | What were you thinking? | 你到底在想些什么 |
[10:18] | Same thing I’ve been thinking for five years. | 我五年来一直都在想的事 |
[10:22] | I gave you the Madeline Pierce information, | 我把玛德琳·皮尔斯的情报告诉你 |
[10:23] | assuming you would use a degree of discretion. | 以为你会自己把握分寸 |
[10:27] | There were plenty of ways of getting Nikita’s attention. | 有许多方法来得到尼基塔的注意 |
[10:30] | Ways that did not involve | 不需要走极端 |
[10:31] | blowing up a United States senator. | 把参议员炸得粉身碎骨 |
[10:35] | You’ve got your methods, I’ve got mine. | 你有你的做事方式 我有我的方式 |
[10:37] | Yes and courtesy of your methods, | 是啊 多亏了你的行动方式 |
[10:40] | we now have a national spotlight shining on our activities. | 现在我们的行动都受到全国关注了 |
[10:43] | That’s right, and now there’ll be a big funeral | 正是 他们将为参议员举办一次盛大的葬礼 |
[10:45] | with lots of people in attendance. | 会有各界人士出席 |
[10:46] | Including her son. | 包括她的儿子 |
[10:47] | The one you told me works with Nikita. | 你告诉过我 他在和尼基塔合作 |
[10:49] | I will draw her out. | 我会把她揪出来 |
[10:53] | You are not seriously thinking of attacking that funeral. | 你不会真的想在葬礼上胡作非为吧 |
[10:57] | The place is gonna be a fortress. | 那地方会固若金汤 |
[10:58] | Which is why I need security plans for the event. | 所以我需要葬礼的安保方案 |
[11:01] | Physical layout, guard deployment, personnel numbers | 布局图 警卫部署 以及 |
[11:04] | for the police, FBI and the secret service. | 警察 联调局和特勤处的人员数目 |
[11:07] | You can get that, right? | 你能弄到 对吧 |
[11:08] | So…you make this mess… | 你是说 你要大闹一场 |
[11:12] | and then you want my help wading through it? | 然后让我帮你脱身吗 |
[11:14] | I don’t have Nikita yet. | 我现在还没抓到尼基塔 |
[11:17] | Our deal… is that you give me Nikita. | 我们的交易 是你帮我抓到尼基塔 |
[11:25] | Or do you not want that plutonium? | 你是不是不想要钚了 |
[11:41] | Sean. | 肖恩 |
[11:43] | I’m so sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[11:48] | Tell me what you know about the man who killed my mother. | 告诉我关于那个凶手的一切 |
[11:52] | His name’s Nicholas Brant. | 他叫尼古拉斯·布兰特 |
[11:54] | He’s an arms dealer I took down for division. | 是我替”组织”搞垮的一名军火商 |
[11:56] | He wants payback. | 他想报复我 |
[11:57] | He’s giving Percy nuclear arms to get it. | 所以他用核武器跟珀西做交易 |
[12:01] | So he killed her to get to you. | 他杀了我妈 就是为了报复你 |
[12:05] | Collateral damage. | 连带伤害 |
[12:07] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:09] | I was the target. | 我是他的目标 |
[12:14] | What’s his next move? | 他下一步打算怎么做 |
[12:17] | If I were Brant, I would stake out the funeral. | 如果我是布兰特 我会盯着葬礼 |
[12:20] | See if I was there, if I wasn’t then– | 看看我在不在 如果我不在 |
[12:21] | He’ll start looking for someone else | 他就会对其他与尼基塔 |
[12:23] | – he can use to get to her. – Like you. | -有联系的人下手 -比如说你 |
[12:25] | – You won’t be safe if you go. – If you think | -你出席葬礼不安全 -如果你觉得 |
[12:27] | there’s any way I’m not going to my mother’s funeral… | 我不会出席我母亲的葬礼… |
[12:29] | – It’s too dangerous. – No. | -太危险了 -别说了 |
[12:30] | – He might try to– – No. | -他可能会… -闭嘴 |
[12:32] | I’m not gonna let this guy control my life. | 我不会让他操控我的生活 |
[12:37] | I wanna be there, and then I’m gonna hunt this bastard down | 我要出席葬礼 我要亲手抓住那个混蛋 |
[12:39] | and make him wish he was never born. | 把他折磨得求生不得求死不能 |
[12:42] | I think you should go. | 我觉得你该出席 |
[12:43] | Whoa, you sure that’s a good idea? | 你觉得那是个好主意吗 |
[12:45] | Brant’s looking for me, and that’s not a problem. | 布兰特在找我 这不是什么问题 |
[12:49] | Because I’m looking for him. | 因为我也在找他 |
[12:57] | Steer clear of the secret service. | 避开特勤局 |
[12:59] | Avoid any entanglement with the FBI. | 不要和联调局起冲突 |
[13:02] | If Nikita shows up, she’s likely to stay on the perimeter. | 如果尼基塔出现 她肯定会待在外围防线 |
[13:05] | Your job is to find her, not to engage the authorities. | 你的任务是找到她 而不是和警方交火 |
[13:09] | Understood. | 明白 |
[13:10] | Hard target search only. | 只搜寻目标 |
[13:11] | Capture her if you can. | 尽量活捉她 |
[13:14] | And if that’s not possible, then kill her. | 如果办不到 就杀了她 |
[13:20] | The nation’s political leaders gather today | 今日国内政界领导人齐聚此地 |
[13:22] | to pay their final respects to senator Madeline Pierce, | 吊唁玛德琳·皮尔斯参议员 |
[13:25] | Tragically killed by a terrorist bomb blast earlier this week. | 本周初她遭到恐怖分子炸弹袭击 不幸身亡 |
[13:28] | The senator, who only weeks ago | 参议员几周前 |
[13:29] | survived another shocking attack, | 在另一场令人震惊的袭击案中幸免于难 |
[13:31] | will receive full military honors | 她将以最隆重的军礼下葬 |
[13:33] | as befitting her distinguished career as a public servant. | 作为对这位公仆尽职尽责效忠国家的表彰 |
[13:36] | The President of the United States | 美国总统 |
[13:37] | is going to be in attendance. | 也会出席葬礼 |
[13:39] | This funeral is the single | 这个葬礼是此时 |
[13:40] | safest place in the world right now. | 世上最安全的地方 |
[13:41] | Which means I don’t need you here. | 也就是说你不必陪我 |
[13:45] | I’m just an extra pair of eyes. | 我能帮你留心四周的情况 |
[13:47] | – I have my own set of eyes. – Sean… | -我自己会留心的 -肖恩 |
[13:50] | I never got to go to my father’s funeral. | 我没有机会出席我爸的葬礼 |
[13:54] | I never got to be with my family for that last moment with him. | 我没机会和家人一起送送他 |
[13:58] | You have that chance right here. | 你现在有这种机会 |
[14:01] | Let me be the one that looks out for Brant, | 让我来盯着布兰特 |
[14:04] | pays attention to the security perimeters. | 监视外围防线的情况 |
[14:07] | And you…you can say good-bye to your mom. | 而你… 你可以和你母亲道别 |
[14:19] | Good-byes can wait. | 道别不急于一时 |
[14:22] | We have work to do. | 我们还有正事要办 |
[14:25] | Spot anything yet? | 发现什么情况了吗 |
[14:27] | Negative. Radio frequencies are hopping though. | 没有 无线电频率波动正常 |
[14:30] | Security presence is out of control. | 保安人员在严密监视 |
[14:32] | Hard to imagine Brant making his way through that gauntlet. | 很难想象布兰特能混进来 |
[14:35] | – Nikki, you guys got anything? – Nothing yet. | -尼基 有什么发现吗 -暂时没有 |
[14:38] | We’re a mile outside the funeral. | 我们在离葬礼一英里外的地方 |
[14:39] | Everything from this perimeter looks clear. | 外围防线看起来一切正常 |
[14:43] | I don’t remember the Brant mission. | 我不记得有捉拿布兰特的任务 |
[14:48] | You were overseas on assignment. | 你当时出国执行任务去了 |
[14:52] | You didn’t say anything after. | 事后你也并没有提起过 |
[14:55] | There wasn’t much to say. | 没什么好说的 |
[15:00] | Hey, I got a vehicle just inside the south gate. | 南门发现一部不明车辆 |
[15:05] | Untraceable license and mystery VIN | 查不到行驶证 车辆识别码也很奇怪 |
[15:07] | say division cover van. | 说明是”组织”的掩护车 |
[15:08] | So predictable. | 显而易见 |
[15:11] | Uh, wait a minute. | 等等 |
[15:12] | Wait, I also have an unmarked vehicle due east of there. | 等等 正东方也有一辆不明的车辆 |
[15:15] | That could be Brant. | 里面可能是布兰特 |
[15:17] | Okay, if they’re following division protocol, | 如果他们遵循”组织”的行动惯例 |
[15:18] | they’ll have a couple of backup units on the way. | 还会有一些后援小队赶来 |
[15:20] | We take them out, Brant won’t have alpha team support. | 干掉他们 断了A小队对布兰特的支援 |
[15:23] | We can isolate him. I’ll take the car. | 我们可以把他引开 我负责轿车 |
[15:24] | No, no, no. I’ll take the car. | 不 不 不 我负责轿车 |
[15:25] | You take the agent in the van. | 你搞定货车里的特工 |
[15:26] | Should be a standard two-man squad. | 应该是个标准的两人小队 |
[15:40] | Something’s wrong. | 情况不妙 |
[15:43] | The driver’s dead. | 司机死了 |
[16:03] | Nikita? | 尼基塔 |
[16:04] | Nikita, are you there? | 尼基塔 你还在吗 |
[16:13] | Expand the search grid. | 扩大搜索范围 |
[16:14] | I’m on it. | 正在查找 |
[16:15] | She said the agent in that van had been killed. | 她说那辆货车里的特工已被杀 |
[16:16] | – This wasn’t division. – It was Brant. | -这不是”组织” -是布兰特 |
[16:18] | Scan all of metro Baltimore. | 搜索巴尔的摩所有地铁 |
[16:20] | I already have. It’s coming up empty. | 我早查过了 没有发现 |
[16:21] | Well, do it again. | 那就再找一次 |
[16:23] | Michael? | 迈克尔 |
[16:24] | We’re gonna find her, okay? | 我们会找到她的 |
[16:26] | The trail’s already gone cold. | 线索已经消失 |
[16:27] | We have to figure out where he would take her. | 我们得搞清楚他会带她去哪儿 |
[16:30] | Right, what do we know about his behavior? His habits? | 没错 我们对他的行为习惯了解多少 |
[16:32] | I got something… it’s not much. | 我有线索 不过不多 |
[16:35] | The report on Brant’s escape says three agents were killed, | 布兰特的越狱报告中称有三名特工被杀 |
[16:37] | but there was one survivor. | 但有一名幸存者 |
[16:39] | A prisoner named Ted Masterson. | 一个叫泰德·马斯特森的犯人 |
[16:41] | He spent a lot of time with Brant. | 他经常和布兰特待在一起 |
[16:43] | – Maybe he knows something. – Where’s he now? | -或许他知道些什么 -他现在在哪 |
[16:45] | Federal holding facility in Virginia, | 弗吉尼亚的联邦监狱 |
[16:46] | But he’s scheduled to be transferred | 但原定他今天转去 |
[16:48] | to a military prison today. | 一所军事监狱 |
[16:50] | – It’s slim. – Yeah. | -信息太少了 -没错 |
[16:52] | But it’s all we got. | 但我们只知道这些 |
[17:00] | Wakey, wakey. | 醒醒 |
[17:03] | No rest for the wicked. | 坏人不许休息 |
[17:18] | Brant. | 布兰特 |
[17:19] | You remembered me. Good. | 你记得我 很好 |
[17:21] | We don’t have to waste time catching up. | 我们就不用浪费时间叙旧了 |
[17:24] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[17:26] | What do I want? | 我想要什么 |
[17:29] | What I want is for the last five years not to have happened. | 我想要 过去五年的一切都未曾发生 |
[17:34] | Not to have been waterboarded, sleep deprived… | 没有水刑 没有睡眠不足 |
[17:37] | horsewhipped and humiliated on a daily basis. | 没有鞭刑 也没有无尽的羞辱 |
[17:40] | What I want… | 我只想 |
[17:44] | is to have my life back. | 要回我原本的人生 |
[17:47] | But I can’t have that. | 但我回不去了 |
[17:49] | So I guess I’ll just have to settle for you. | 所以我想只能跟你算算账了 |
[17:52] | Look, I know you’re angry. | 听着 我知道你很生气 |
[17:54] | Angry? No. | 生气 不会的 |
[17:55] | Well, maybe the first year and the second. | 也许开始两年 我是有些心怀怨气 |
[18:00] | You have to know that I was following orders. | 你要知道 我只是听命行事 |
[18:02] | You see after that, a certain clarity came over me. | 随着时光流逝 我都看开了 |
[18:04] | The man that you’re working with | 你的那个同伴 |
[18:05] | is responsible for what happened to you. | 应该对你的遭遇负责 |
[18:07] | More of an understanding, really. | 你真应该多理解别人 |
[18:08] | Rather than a revelation. | 而不是揭穿别人 |
[18:09] | Percy gave the order. | 是珀西下的命令 |
[18:11] | I was doing a job. | 我只是执行任务 |
[18:13] | And now I’m working against the men who took you down. | 而我现在在对抗扳倒你的那个人 |
[18:15] | We have a mutual enemy. | 我们有共同的敌人 |
[18:19] | I hated what Percy made me do. | 我当时很厌恶珀西下达的任务 |
[18:20] | – I still do. – No! | -现在也是 -不 |
[18:22] | No, you did not. | 不 你没有 |
[18:26] | You enjoyed doing this to me. | 你就喜欢这么对我 |
[18:31] | Just like I’m gonna enjoy doing this to you. | 就像我喜欢这么对你一样 |
[18:38] | Feel free to scream. No one will hear you. | 尽情尖叫吧 没人听得到 |
[19:15] | In 1/4 mile, please turn right to our waiting grab team. | 前方四百米请右转 劫狱小队即在前方 |
[19:22] | This look right to you? | 你觉得这条路对吗 |
[19:29] | What the– | 搞什么… |
[19:38] | – Drop it. – Don’t. | -把枪扔掉 -别开枪 |
[19:42] | Let’s go, Masterson. | 走吧 马斯特森 |
[19:43] | Hey, watch it. | 小心点 |
[19:44] | Listen, look, tell the sheikh they never broke me, man. | 告诉老大 我没有向他们屈服 |
[19:47] | – That raid was just a lucky– – Shut up. | -那次突袭不过是凑巧… -闭嘴 |
[19:49] | What can you tell us about Nicholas Brant? | 关于尼古拉斯·布兰特你知道些什么 |
[19:51] | Brant? What about him? | 布兰特 他怎么了 |
[19:52] | He ever talk about places He’d go if he got out? – | 他提过如果出狱 会去哪里吗 |
[19:54] | No. | 没有 |
[19:54] | Any places he’d like to see? | 有什么他想走访的地方吗 |
[19:56] | – No. – Relatives? Girlfriends? | -没有 -亲人 女朋友呢 |
[19:59] | Sorry, I missed gym class that day. | 抱歉 我错过了那天的谈心健身课 |
[20:01] | Hey, you think we’re playing around? | 你以为我们是在开玩笑吗 |
[20:03] | I’m telling you, he didn’t say anything. | 我跟你说了 他什么都没说 |
[20:04] | He never said anything. | 他从不说话 |
[20:05] | I did all the talking. He would just sit and listen. | 说话的一直是我 他就坐着听 |
[20:07] | What did you talk about? | 你说了些什么 |
[20:08] | I don’t know, man. Stupid stuff. | 我不记得了 老弟 都是傻话 |
[20:10] | Movies, girls, family. | 电影 女孩 家人 |
[20:12] | – His family? – No, my family. | -他的家人 -不 我家人 |
[20:13] | Got a kick out of hearing how messed up they are. | 他就喜欢听我家的混乱生活 |
[20:16] | My dad’s boozin’, sister’s drugs. | 我爸酗酒 我姐吸毒 |
[20:18] | He enjoyed that crap. | 他喜欢听这种废话 |
[20:19] | The sick bastard laughed his ass off | 那个死变态听到法院收回了 |
[20:20] | when they foreclosed on my mom’s house. | 我妈房子的赎买权时 笑得前俯后仰 |
[20:23] | Wh-what are you doing? | 你要干嘛 |
[20:24] | I’m gonna call the police. | 我要报警 |
[20:25] | Let them know you’re out here. | 告诉他们 你在这里 |
[20:26] | You don’t have to do that, man. | 你不用这么做 哥们 |
[20:27] | Just look the other way. No one will notice. | 把脸扭过去 我们各走各的路 |
[20:46] | Don’t tell me that’s all you’ve got. | 别告诉我 你就这点能耐 |
[20:48] | I was expecting so much more. | 真令我大失所望 |
[20:51] | Remember the first time I saw you? | 还记得我第一次见你 |
[20:54] | In a club in Sao Paulo? | 在圣保罗的一间俱乐部 |
[20:57] | You were wearing that purple dress | 你穿着那条紫裙 |
[20:58] | And you had too many mojitos? | 喝了很多杯鸡尾酒 |
[21:02] | God, you were beautiful. | 真是美若天仙 |
[21:09] | Stay with me. | 醒醒 |
[21:13] | You know what helps? | 你知道什么能帮你吗 |
[21:15] | You pick a point in your mind and you focus on it. | 脑海中捕捉一个想法 将精神集中于它 |
[21:20] | Something that’ll help keep you going. | 一个能让你支撑下去的想法 |
[21:22] | You see, what really kept me going… | 知道吗 支撑我活下去的 |
[21:28] | was the thought of seeing you suffer. | 就是要亲眼看着你受折磨 |
[21:31] | Of hearing you scream and beg for your life. | 听你尖叫 向我求饶 |
[21:39] | You kept me alive. | 是你支撑着我活了下来 |
[21:42] | The woman you knew was not me. | 你认识的那个女人不是我 |
[21:45] | I was under orders. | 我只是执行任务 |
[21:48] | I was forced to work for an agency | 我被迫为一个特工组织卖命 |
[21:50] | that made me do terrible things. | 是他们逼迫我做了很多可怕的事 |
[21:52] | – Must have been hard. – It’s the truth! | -真是不容易啊 -这是事实 |
[21:55] | I hated what they made me do. | 我痛恨他们强迫我做的一切 |
[21:58] | Then why didn’t you get out? | 那你为什么不脱身 |
[22:00] | I couldn’t. | 我不能 |
[22:05] | You could have killed yourself. | 你本可以自杀 |
[22:07] | That would have been a way out. | 那样你就解脱了 |
[22:10] | See, that’s just it. | 看见没 就是这样 |
[22:12] | You didn’t really wanna get out. | 你根本就不想解脱 |
[22:15] | You just don’t admit it. | 你只是不承认 |
[22:16] | But I know you. | 但我了解你 |
[22:18] | Intimately. | 了解得很深入 |
[22:20] | And I’m not talking about the sex, no. | 当然我这句话和性无关 毫无关系 |
[22:23] | See, we shared something much more…primal. | 我俩有一点共同的原始特质 |
[22:29] | I saw behind your lies | 我看穿了你的谎言 |
[22:31] | and caught a glimpse of your true self. | 看清了真正的你 |
[22:35] | You see, the woman who did this… | 在我脸上留下这道疤的女人 |
[22:38] | that’s who you are. | 才是真正的你 |
[22:41] | The woman who did this and enjoyed it? | 那个享受于折磨我的女人 |
[22:43] | That’s the real Nikita! | 才是真正的尼基塔 |
[22:44] | Just kill me and get it over with. | 杀了我吧 就此了结一切 |
[22:51] | No. | 不行 |
[22:52] | I’m not gonna kill you for a very long time. | 我可不会这么快就把你杀死的 |
[22:57] | I suffered for five long years. | 我受了整整五年的罪 |
[22:59] | You think I’d cheat you out of one second of that? | 我可是要如数奉还的 |
[23:02] | So just relax. | 放松点 |
[23:05] | You’re in for the long haul. | 好戏才刚刚开始呢 |
[23:25] | Looks like you put your five minutes to good use. | 看来你很好地利用了这五分钟 |
[23:28] | I wanna congratulate you. | 我想祝贺你 |
[23:32] | You may not have recovered the plutonium yet, | 虽然你尚未发现钚的下落 |
[23:34] | but you still managed to bring down one of the most dangerous | 不过你成功打垮了 |
[23:37] | international arms dealers out there. | 全球最危险的军火商之一 |
[23:41] | Thank you, sir. | 多谢夸奖 长官 |
[23:42] | The CIA can handle it from here. | 中情局将会就此接管 |
[23:48] | I’ll be honest. I had my doubts about you. | 说实话我曾怀疑过你 |
[23:52] | About your commitment to the program… | 怀疑你对组织的忠心 |
[23:55] | But you showed me something here I haven’t seen before. | 但是你向我展示你全新的一面 |
[24:00] | Something… | 某种 |
[24:03] | Evil. | 邪恶的特质 |
[24:06] | You have evil in you. | 你有邪恶的一面 |
[24:12] | No, I just… | 不 我只是 |
[24:14] | Relax. It’s a good thing. | 放心 这是好事 |
[24:16] | There are monsters in this world. | 世间恶魔横行 |
[24:20] | And the only way to beat them is to get down on their level | 打败他们的唯一方法就是以牙还牙 |
[24:22] | and fight fire with fire. | 以其人之道还治其人之身 |
[24:26] | That’s why division exists. | 这就是”组织”存在的意义 |
[24:32] | There are monsters out there. | 世间恶魔横行 |
[24:58] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[25:02] | What did you say? | 你刚才说什么 |
[25:05] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[25:10] | I’m sorry I didn’t take out your other eye. | 对不起我没有挖下你的另一只眼珠 |
[25:17] | And if I’d known you’d be talking me to death, | 而且我要是知道你会在我死前唠叨个没完 |
[25:21] | I would have cut out your tongue too. | 我还会割下你的舌头 |
[25:26] | So turn it up. | 把电击强度调高点吧 |
[25:28] | Last one tickled a little. | 最高强度也就是一点瘙痒而已 |
[25:32] | You…are gonna beg me for death. | 你终将会乞求我赐你一死的 |
[25:36] | Like you did with the CIA? | 正如你乞求中情局一样吗 |
[25:44] | What’s the matter? | 有什么问题吗 |
[25:46] | They hurt the poor little psychopath? | 他们伤害了你这个可悲的神经病吗 |
[26:12] | I’m gonna tell you something… | 我要告诉你一些 |
[26:17] | I never told anyone. | 我从未向他人提及的事情 |
[26:22] | I regretted most of my missions for division, | 我对大多为”组织”执行的任务都后悔不已 |
[26:26] | but not all. | 但并不是所有的 |
[26:29] | Not yours… | 比如对你的任务 |
[26:32] | You’re right. | 你说得不错 |
[26:34] | I enjoyed hurting you. | 我非常享受折磨你 |
[26:40] | – Bitch! – What’s wrong? | -婊子 -有什么不对吗 |
[26:42] | You wanted to get real. | 你想来真的 |
[26:43] | Let’s do it. | 那我们开始吧 |
[26:46] | The person who beat you in that room | 那个当初在房间内揍你的人 |
[26:49] | is someone I pretend isn’t there. | 我一直否认她的存在 |
[26:52] | Someone I lock deep, deep down inside | 我将她深埋在内心深处 |
[26:56] | and never show the people I love | 并且从不向我心爱的人展露 |
[26:58] | because if they knew the truth, they’d hate me. | 因为一旦他们知道真相 就会厌恶我 |
[27:04] | But here, in this hole, | 不过在这里 在这个地牢内 |
[27:06] | we can be honest, right? | 我们可以坦诚相待 不是吗 |
[27:10] | So come on. | 那么来吧 |
[27:13] | You and I can spend all of eternity | 我们可以无休止地伤害对方 |
[27:14] | down here hurting each other. | 直到天荒地老 |
[27:18] | We deserve it. | 这是我们应得的报应 |
[27:24] | Percy. | 珀西 |
[27:25] | You owe me. | 你欠我的 |
[27:27] | It’s about time. | 这是时间问题 |
[27:28] | Where’s my plutonium? | 我的钚在哪儿 |
[27:30] | I didn’t get what I was promised. | 你给我的承诺没有兑现 |
[27:32] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[27:35] | You have Nikita. | 你已经得到尼基塔了 |
[27:36] | You killed two of my agents to get her. | 为了抓到她 你害死了我两名探员 |
[27:38] | This sick bitch doesn’t get it. | 这个病态的婊子不识相 |
[27:41] | She won’t be hurt. | 对她的折磨毫无效果 |
[27:42] | I want my revenge. | 我要报仇 |
[27:44] | All right, look… | 好吧 你听着 |
[27:46] | Let’s just take a step back | 我们都互相退一步 |
[27:48] | and work through this like adults. | 别像小孩子一样冲动 |
[27:51] | I really want that plutonium | 我非常需要钚 |
[27:55] | and in return, I think I can help you. | 做为回报 我可以帮助你 |
[27:59] | Nikita’s all hard exteriors, | 尼基塔徒有坚强的外表 |
[28:03] | but at heart, she’s a soft touch. | 但是内心深处却非常柔软 |
[28:07] | She can’t stand to watch the ones she loves get hurt. | 她不忍心看到心爱的人受伤 |
[28:13] | And you have access to someone she cares about? | 而你可以找到她在乎的人吗 |
[28:16] | I have someone in mind. | 我已经有人选了 |
[28:21] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[28:23] | Got a signal bumping up against the firewall on a proxy. | 服务器防火墙上有个入侵信号在不停闪烁 |
[28:28] | Oh, no, she ain’t doing this again. | 不是吧 她又搞这一出 |
[28:32] | All right, chica, I got a bone to pick with you. | 妹子 哥对你很有意见 |
[28:33] | I have a message. | 我有一个口信 |
[28:37] | Oh, god, Percy, can’t you just die already? | 珀西 你怎么还不死呢 |
[28:40] | Birkhoff, I don’t have time to talk to the children. | 伯克霍夫 我没空和小屁孩扯淡 |
[28:44] | Where’s Nikita? | 尼基塔在哪 |
[28:45] | How badly do you want to find her? | 你到底有多渴望找到她 |
[28:47] | I’m not in the mood for games, Percy. | 我没心情陪你玩 珀西 |
[28:49] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿 |
[28:50] | You know where she is. | 你自己清楚她在哪儿 |
[28:52] | She’s with Brant. | 她和布兰特在一起 |
[28:54] | What does he want? | 他想要什么 |
[28:55] | He wants what all of us want. | 和我们所有人一样 他想要 |
[28:57] | To be heard. | 得到关注 |
[28:59] | And it seems he’s having a hard time | 似乎他很难从你女朋友那儿 |
[29:01] | getting through to your girlfriend. | 得到这个满足 |
[29:03] | So he’s going to need someone to help her listen. | 所以他需要一个人来帮助她倾听 |
[29:07] | Just get to the point. | 说重点 |
[29:08] | If you want Nikita– really want her– | 如果你们迫切地想要回尼基塔 |
[29:15] | It’s going to require a sacrifice. | 就需要作出牺牲 |
[29:20] | You’re gonna have to sacrifice yourself, Michael. | 你需要牺牲自己 迈克尔 |
[29:28] | You got the point now. | 这就是重点 |
[29:39] | Mikey, this is crazy, man. | 迈克 这样太疯狂了 老兄 |
[29:41] | Just give me the pill. | 把药丸给我就行 |
[29:43] | All right. | 好吧 |
[29:44] | It’s an ingestible tracker. | 这是可摄入跟踪器 |
[29:46] | It’s the same thing we used on Madeline. | 和我们在玛德琳身上使用的一样 |
[29:48] | Swallow it immediately after | 当其他所有追踪方式无效时 |
[29:49] | you clear any tracking countermeasures. | 你就立刻吞咽下它 |
[29:51] | It’s activated by stomach acid. | 它由胃酸激活 |
[29:53] | Come online in half an hour. | 半小时后就能发回信号 |
[29:55] | Right. | 好的 |
[29:57] | A lot can happen in half an hour, Mike. | 半小时内会发生很多事情 迈克 |
[30:00] | And we’re out of options. | 可我们别无选择 |
[30:56] | We kept our end of the bargain. | 我们这方的承诺如数兑现 |
[31:00] | Your turn. | 轮到你了 |
[31:16] | Sycamore street, building C. | 西克莫街 C楼 |
[31:18] | You should scan him first. | 你要先对他进行扫描搜身 |
[31:21] | Don’t worry, I will. | 别担心 我会的 |
[31:28] | Give my regards to Nikita. | 带我向尼基塔问好 |
[31:46] | No. | 糟糕 |
[31:48] | Surprise, surprise. | 惊喜 惊喜 |
[31:56] | Let’s see if I can hurt you now. | 看看现在我能伤到你了吗 |
[32:15] | – I lost him. – What? | -我失去他的信号了 -什么 |
[32:18] | I don’t know, signal cut out. | 我也不清楚 信号断了 |
[32:19] | He must have gone underground, | 他一定是在地下 |
[32:20] | jumped in a bunker or something. | 或者进入掩体之类的地方 |
[32:22] | What’s the last known position? | 最后显示的方位在哪里 |
[32:23] | It’s somewhere in the Lehigh Valley, | 在里哈谷的某处 |
[32:25] | but that’s a huge search area. | 但是搜索范围非常大 |
[32:27] | There must be something else, something that we missed. | 一定还有被我们遗漏的线索 |
[32:29] | Okay, you’re Brant, where do you go? | 如果你是布兰特 你会去哪儿 |
[32:31] | Somewhere quiet, somewhere isolated. | 某个安静 与世隔绝的地方 |
[32:33] | Where they wouldn’t see you dragging in a body. | 某个没人看见你把人拖进去的地方 |
[32:35] | Okay, so he’s not in an apartment | 所以他不在公寓楼 |
[32:36] | or an office building. | 或者写字楼里 |
[32:37] | Birkhoff, what kind of structures | 伯克霍夫 搜索范围里 |
[32:39] | are in the search area? | 都有哪种类型的建筑 |
[32:42] | It’s mainly residential single-family houses. | 基本上都是独栋别墅 |
[32:45] | Are any of them registered to Brant? | 有没有登记在布兰特名下的别墅 |
[32:51] | No. Nothing. | 没有 完全没有 |
[32:52] | No, Brant’s been in prison for five years. | 不对 布兰特在监狱里呆了五年 |
[32:54] | There’s no way he could just drop in and buy a place. | 他不可能随便看看 就能买栋房子 |
[32:57] | Okay, so he’s squatting. | 那他就是鸠占鹊巢 |
[32:58] | He’s in an abandoned house or a foreclo– | 应该是在一个废弃或是待拍卖的房屋… |
[33:02] | Masterson said Brant was really interested in hearing about | 马斯特森说布兰特对他妈妈的房子 |
[33:04] | his mother’s house getting foreclosed. | 被法院收回这件事很感兴趣 |
[33:05] | So he knew that there would be a place that was empty. | 所以他知道有栋房子是空置的 |
[33:07] | Birkhoff, are there any properties in the area | 伯克霍夫 有没有哪处房产 |
[33:09] | that once belonged to the Masterson family? | 曾经是马斯特森家族所有的 |
[33:15] | Holy canoli. Yes, yes. | 谢天谢地 是的 是的 |
[33:17] | It’s Allentown, 52 Willow Lane. | 在艾伦镇 柳树路52号 |
[33:20] | Find address: Willow Lane, 52. | 查找地址 柳树路52号 |
[33:23] | Willow Lane, 52. | 柳树路 52号 |
[33:25] | This isn’t too far. We can be there in ten minutes. | 没多远 我们能在十分钟内到达 |
[33:27] | – Start guidance. – Start guidance. | -开始导航 -开始导航 |
[33:30] | That might be ten minutes more than they have, so move. | 他们可能撑不了十分钟 快点 |
[33:35] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[33:36] | Michael? | 迈克尔 |
[33:38] | Are you hurt? | 你受伤了吗 |
[33:41] | No. | 没有 |
[33:44] | The others? | 其他人呢 |
[33:45] | Were they with you when he attacked? | 他袭击你的时候 他们和你在一起吗 |
[33:47] | No, there wasn’t an attack. | 不 他并没有袭击我们 |
[33:49] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[33:51] | How did Brant capture you? | 那布兰特怎么抓到你的 |
[33:53] | He didn’t…capture me. | 他并没有来抓我 |
[33:57] | I came on my own. | 我自己来的 |
[34:00] | I gave myself up. | 自入罗网 |
[34:04] | It was the only way I could find you. | 这是我唯一能找到你的方法 |
[34:10] | You son of a bitch. | 你个狗娘养的 |
[34:13] | What? | 什么 |
[34:14] | You dumb, stupid son of a bitch. | 你个混球 二缺的臭男人 |
[34:18] | Nikita– | 尼基塔 |
[34:19] | The situation was contained. | 局势已经被控制住了 |
[34:20] | The damage was limited, and now what? | 损失被减到了最小 现在呢 |
[34:23] | You just gave Brant everything he wanted. | 你向布兰特双手奉上了他想要的一切 |
[34:25] | You were in dang– | 可是你有危险… |
[34:26] | I was lost. | 我失踪了 |
[34:29] | I am lost. | 我已经失踪了 |
[34:31] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[34:33] | You just sacrificed yourself for a dead woman. | 你为一个死人 牺牲了自己 |
[34:36] | No, you are not dead. | 不 你还没死 |
[34:37] | – We can still– -Shut up, just shut up. | -我们还能… -闭嘴 闭上嘴 |
[34:39] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[34:42] | So typical. | 典型迈克尔办事风格 |
[34:44] | Always gotta do the right thing, right Michael? | 总是去做对的事 对吗 迈克尔 |
[34:47] | Can’t ever be selfish. Pure, noble Michael. | 无私奉献 圣洁无暇的迈克尔 |
[34:52] | You just had to give yourself up to this psycho. | 你不得不把自己牺牲给这个神经病 |
[34:55] | Like you’re some kind of martyr. | 弄得像个殉道士似的 |
[34:58] | Like you had to go and be with Cassandra | 就像你不得不去陪卡珊德拉 |
[35:00] | and you just had to see her son. | 不得不去找她的儿子 |
[35:02] | Why can’t you just ever say “This is what I want. | 你为什么就不会说 “这是我想要的 |
[35:05] | I don’t care if it’s wrong!” | 我不管是对是错” |
[35:08] | You think I can’t be selfish? | 你觉得我自私不起来吗 |
[35:13] | This is the most selfish thing I’ve ever done. | 现在是我做过最自私的事 |
[35:19] | I did this because I had to see you. | 我这么做是因为我一定要见你 |
[35:20] | One last time even if I was killed. | 即使丢了性命 也要见你最后一面 |
[35:25] | I did this… | 我这么做 |
[35:29] | because I love you. | 是因为我爱你 |
[35:31] | Don’t do that, don’t do that. | 不要这样 不要这样 |
[35:34] | I don’t have a choice. | 我别无选择 |
[35:35] | You have no idea who I am. | 你根本不知道我是什么样的人 |
[35:38] | If you did, you could never love me. | 如果你知道 就绝不可能会爱我 |
[35:44] | No, no, I know exactly who you are. | 不 我很清楚你是什么样的人 |
[35:53] | I have evil inside of me, Michael. | 我内心住着个恶魔 迈克尔 |
[36:02] | Maybe you do. | 也许是的 |
[36:05] | Maybe that is a part of you. | 也许那是你的一部分 |
[36:09] | That is all that it is. | 但仅止于此 |
[36:10] | It is just a part. | 那只不过是一部分 |
[36:11] | A part! It is not all of you. | 一部分 不是你的全部 |
[36:17] | And that is what I love. | 而我爱的 |
[36:21] | Is all of you. | 却是你的全部 |
[36:26] | And we’re gonna die. | 我们会死的 |
[36:28] | Then we die. | 那就死吧 |
[36:32] | Together. | 共赴黄泉 |
[36:43] | You’re awake. Good. | 你醒了 很好 |
[36:51] | No! | 不 |
[36:57] | That’s more like it. | 这个效果就对了 |
[37:45] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[38:41] | Good-bye, mom. | 安息吧 妈妈 |
[38:42] | 1956-2012 | 玛德琳·皮尔斯 |
[39:13] | Michael, I need to talk to you… | 迈克尔 我想和你谈谈 |
[39:16] | About some of the stuff I said back there. | 关于我在地下室说的那些话 |
[39:20] | Hey, it’s okay. You don’t have to. | 没事 不用说了 |
[39:23] | I didn’t mean it. | 那些话不是真心的 |
[39:27] | Yes, you did. | 不 是真心的 |
[39:29] | I said some unforgivable things. | 我说了些不可饶恕的话 |
[39:34] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[39:37] | But you had to. | 但你不得不说 |
[39:41] | I know it’s not because you don’t love me. | 我知道这并非因为你不爱我 |
[39:47] | It’s because you don’t love yourself. | 而是因为你不爱自己 |
[39:55] | And that’s okay. | 但没关系 |
[40:00] | I’m willing to teach you. | 我愿意教你爱上自己 |
[40:25] | I can see our future again. | 我又看见我们的未来了 |
[40:31] | It’s been a long time. | 我已经迷失很久了 |
[40:37] | It’s clear. | 真的如此清晰 |
[40:49] | So I want you to know your plan failed. | 我就想告诉你计划失败了 |
[40:52] | I’m still alive. | 我还活着 |
[40:53] | But you did succeed in one respect. | 但你也算有所成就 |
[40:55] | Your brought Michael and I closer together, | 你让我和迈克尔更亲密了 |
[40:57] | so thank you for sending him. | 谢谢你怂恿他过去 |
[41:00] | You got it wrong, Nikita. | 你误会我了 尼基塔 |
[41:02] | I didn’t free Brant to get to you. | 我放了布兰特 不是为了对付你 |
[41:06] | His vengeance was never my plan. | 他的复仇从不在我的计划里 |
[41:09] | Right. You wanted the plutonium. | 没错 你要的是钚 |
[41:11] | I don’t know what you have planned for it, Percy. | 我不知道你想要它干嘛 珀西 |
[41:13] | Doesn’t matter. | 无所谓了 |
[41:14] | I’ll find out and I’ll stop you. | 我会自己弄清楚并阻止你的 |
[41:15] | I always do. | 一如既往 |
[41:17] | Why do we keep doing this? | 我们为什么一直要这么做 |
[41:18] | This endless cycle of mutual destruction? | 无止境的互相毁灭 |
[41:22] | I know one way to end it. | 我知道一个了解的方法 |
[41:23] | Change is in the air. | 时易世变 |
[41:26] | It’s a new age here at division. | “组织”迎来了一个新的纪元 |
[41:29] | New song, same dance. | 换汤不换药 |
[41:31] | Let me make a little proposal. | 我有个小提议 |
[41:34] | You give up your crusade against me and I’ll do the same for you. | 你放弃对我的讨伐 我就放弃对付你 |
[41:38] | You and Michael can go live life | 你和迈克就可以过上 |
[41:40] | without having to look over your shoulder. | 不用担惊受怕的幸福生活 |
[41:42] | Sound good? | 听上去不错吧 |
[41:44] | I have a different plan. | 我有个不同的计划 |
[41:45] | Really? | 是吗 |
[41:47] | You know, Percy, you once told me there are monsters out there. | 珀西 你曾和我说过世间恶魔横行 |
[41:51] | And you were right. There are. | 你是对的 的确如此 |
[41:54] | That’s why I’m coming for you. | 所以我要与你对抗到底 |