时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | Mr. Walsh, apologies for the delay. | 沃尔什先生 抱歉我来晚了 |
[00:22] | I trust my people have made you feel at home? | 我手下这些人招待得还周到吧 |
[00:24] | Oh, they’ve been great. | 很好 |
[00:26] | This is quite a place you’ve got here. | 你这里还真是别有洞天 |
[00:28] | It’s just a rental. | 这只是租来的 |
[00:29] | You should see my property in Bora Bora. | 你是没见到我在波拉波拉岛的房子 |
[00:32] | Sits right on Matira beach. | 就建在马提拉海滩上 |
[00:35] | But you didn’t travel halfway around the world | 不过你不远万里来我这里 |
[00:36] | to talk real estate. | 不是为谈论我这些房产吧 |
[00:38] | Well, don’t ask me. Ask her. | 这个不要问我 问她 |
[00:41] | She’s the buyer. | 她才是买家 |
[01:10] | Where’s the cash? | 现金呢 |
[01:12] | I travel light these days. | 我一直都是轻装行走 |
[01:14] | That’s why e-banking is a god-send. | 所以说电子银行是个天赐的好东西 |
[01:16] | Is that gonna be a problem? | 这样不行吗 |
[01:18] | Don’t worry, you got this. | 别担心 没问题的 |
[01:21] | Our friend the ex-general is dying to unload this merchandise. | 我们这位前将军急于将这批货物脱手 |
[01:24] | According to my research, Koong took off | 而据我调查 这位孔将军 |
[01:26] | in the middle of the night with his own little collection | 当初携带私藏的核武器 |
[01:28] | of nuclear accessories. | 连夜出逃 |
[01:29] | Didn’t want to be around in the morning | 他可不想夜长梦多 |
[01:30] | when all the non-proliferation heat dawned on North Korea. | 等到北韩发现这些武器已经丢失 |
[01:35] | Black market’s the only revenue stream he has. | 黑市是他牟利的唯一途径 |
[01:38] | Dude, I never knew “facts” could be a superpower before you. | 兄弟 没想到这些故事在你手里成了杀手锏 |
[01:43] | By the time Koong realizes the funds weren’t transferred, | 等孔发现根本没有资金入账时 |
[01:45] | we’ll be long gone. | 我们早就远走高飞了 |
[01:47] | I set up the bogus bho account in the Caymans with– | 我在开曼群岛开立一个伪造托管账户… |
[01:49] | $3 million. For both triggers. The price is non-negotiable. | 两个引爆器总价300万 拒绝议价 |
[01:54] | Who said anything about negotiating? | 谁说要议价了 |
[01:58] | The triggers were forged with plutonium, | 两个引爆器都已装载钚 |
[02:00] | hence their name, “plutonium pits.” | 所以名为”钚核” |
[02:03] | Combine that with Percy’s fissile material, | 加上珀西的裂变原料 |
[02:05] | and you have the makings of a sizable nuclear weapon. | 这些材料足可制造不少核武器 |
[02:09] | You really think Percy’s gonna build the bomb? | 你真认为珀西会造核弹吗 |
[02:14] | I think you have a deal. | 成交 |
[02:16] | I’ll have my driver bring it here. | 我会让司机把东西送来 |
[02:21] | These triggers are radioactive and volatile, | 这些引爆器均有放射性和毒性 |
[02:23] | so they should each be housed | 所以要独立存放于 |
[02:24] | in their own individual, lead-lined cases. | 铅制的箱子中 |
[02:34] | You sure you’re up for this? | 你真想参与这件事吗 |
[02:36] | Wouldn’t be here if I wasn’t. | 不想的话就不会来了 |
[02:38] | After everything you’ve been through? | 你刚刚失去妈妈 |
[02:39] | Hey, you miss your mom, too. | 可你也想念你妈妈 |
[02:40] | It’s different. | 那不一样 |
[02:42] | – One day I’m gonna see her again. – I know. | -总有一天我会再见到她 -我知道 |
[02:44] | Sitting around grieving’s not gonna help. | 徒有悲伤肯定无济于事 |
[02:45] | Beating Percy’s ass will. | 打击珀西就不一样了 |
[02:47] | That’s what we’re here for, right? | 所以我们才会来这里 你说呢 |
[02:49] | We get these triggers off the market, | 我们买下这些引爆器之后 |
[02:50] | division’s gonna have one hell of a time | “组织”想要再找其他的 |
[02:52] | trying to find more of ’em. | 肯定是难上加难 |
[02:56] | Intel on the general’s transpo was solid. | 关于这位将军运货的情报很可靠 |
[02:59] | We followed the cargo to a drop. | 我们跟踪到货车到了一个藏匿点 |
[03:01] | And you may be interested in who’s been on the same trail. | 而且有人和我们同路 你或许会感兴趣 |
[03:04] | Little alex and the navy seal. | 小艾丽克丝和那个海豹突击队的小子 |
[03:07] | Plutonium pits are the priority, | 务必先夺取钚核 |
[03:09] | Team Nikita deaths, not far behind. | 再击毙尼基塔一伙 |
[03:13] | Copy that. | 明白 |
[03:14] | Can we take a peek? | 能验个货吗 |
[03:16] | Buyer wants to make sure her order’s right. | 买家总得知道是不是买对了东西 |
[03:25] | Let’s back up the car. | 回车上 |
[03:33] | Isn’t it amazing? Just one tap of the finger | 是不是很神奇 只用手指一点 |
[03:36] | and millions of dollars go from one country to another. | 几百万美元就从一个国家转到另一个国家 |
[03:39] | I’m just waiting for confirmation. | 验货之后 我就确认 |
[03:50] | Nikita, abort! | 尼基塔 行动取消 |
[03:51] | Division’s here for the triggers. | “组织”来夺引爆器了 |
[04:16] | I think we can make it to the van. | 应该能接近放货的那辆车 |
[04:54] | Sean! | 肖恩 |
[05:11] | Hey, Michael! You miss division? | 迈克尔 想念那些年我们一起待过的”组织”吗 |
[05:15] | Not that time! | 现在不是叙旧的时候 |
[05:20] | We got to move. | 快转移 |
[06:02] | Bullet’s out. | 子弹取出来了 |
[06:03] | Now all he needs to do is recover. | 现在他只要安心休养就好了 |
[06:07] | But he’s gonna need somebody to watch over him. | 但他得有人照顾 |
[06:12] | Yeah, I’ll do it. As long as it takes. | 我来吧 直到他康复为止 |
[06:33] | So…debrief? | 说说情况吧 |
[06:36] | Not much to talk about. We lost, Percy won, | 没什么好说的 我们失手了 珀西赢了 |
[06:39] | and now he’s got a nuclear bomb on his hands. | 他现在有核弹在手了 |
[06:42] | Not yet. He’s got plutonium, and the triggers to detonate it, | 那倒不至于 他手里有钚 有引爆器 |
[06:45] | but he still needs missile casings. | 但他还需要核弹外壳 |
[06:47] | Okay, well, first place he would look | 现在他的首要任务 |
[06:48] | is some countries that decommissioned some nukes. | 就是调查哪个国家有废弃的核武器 |
[06:52] | They’d have to have a few casings lying around. | 肯定会有一些散落的外壳 |
[06:54] | Then what are we waiting for? | 那我们还等什么 |
[06:54] | Come on, Fletch, pinpoint it, we’ll swoop in. | 弗莱彻 赶紧找出来 我们马上出击 |
[06:57] | Nikita, piecing together that intel on Koong | 尼基塔 当初收集孔和引爆器的情报 |
[06:59] | and those triggers took almost a month. | 就花了一个月 |
[07:00] | We are out of time. | 我们没时间 |
[07:02] | If you want me to crack this, I need viable intel, and lots of it. | 要破解这个 我需要大量可靠情报 |
[07:07] | I need the CIA. | 我需要中情局的情报 |
[07:10] | We can’t hack the CIA. Birkhoff tried. | 我们无法侵入中情局 伯克霍夫试过 |
[07:12] | I wasn’t talking about hacking. | 我不是说要侵入系统 |
[07:15] | Okay, the company has an entire wing | 中情局有整套 |
[07:17] | dedicated to nuclear nonproliferation. | 研究核武器的人马 |
[07:19] | I am talking hundreds of analysts… | 拥有几百个分析师… |
[07:22] | – No. – With a world-wide network– | -不行 -还有遍布世界的情报网… |
[07:24] | No! The last time we approached the CIA, | 不行 我们上一次和中情局合作 |
[07:26] | two agents were shot, I got blamed for it, | 两个特工被杀 我因此被指责 |
[07:28] | And you ended up in federal prison. Ryan, no! | 而你则进了联邦监狱 瑞安 绝对不行 |
[07:31] | That was Bill Abbot’s tenure. There’s a new person in charge now, | 当时主管是比尔·阿伯特 现在已经换了人 |
[07:34] | Someone I know personally. | 和我有些私交 |
[07:38] | Morgan kendrick. | 摩根·肯德里克 |
[07:44] | We can trust him. | 可以信任 |
[07:48] | Kendrick? | 肯德里克 |
[07:49] | Director of intelligence. | 情报主管 |
[07:50] | He took over after Abbot was forced to step down. | 阿伯特被迫下台后 他临危受命 |
[07:57] | What? | 怎么了 |
[08:00] | Well, bored already? | 刚进来就已经觉得无聊了 |
[08:03] | What put you in such a foul mood? | 你怎么如此心烦意乱 |
[08:05] | I didn’t know having fun was a requirement. | 我不知道享乐也是要求之一 |
[08:07] | I didn’t get that memo. | 我可没收到备忘录 |
[08:09] | I was under the impression you enjoyed | 我还以为你挺享受 |
[08:11] | our little nights on the town, no? | 我们在小镇上的那些夜晚 难道不是吗 |
[08:13] | What’s not to love? Reheated, processed food, | 有什么不享受的呢 二次加热食物 |
[08:16] | every single person in this room looking at me | 加上所有人都注视着我 |
[08:19] | like I’m an escort. Super-fun. | 把我当成三陪小姐 真是太好玩了 |
[08:20] | Well, if you can’t turn on the charm for me, | 如果你实在不能为了我展现魅力 |
[08:22] | maybe you can for this guy over here. | 也许你可以向那个人展现 |
[08:25] | Go easy on him, he just got a pacemaker put in. | 对他温柔点 他刚装了心脏起搏器 |
[08:27] | Great. | 太好了 |
[08:28] | Nice to see you. | 很高兴见到你们 |
[08:30] | Morgan. | 摩根 |
[08:32] | What an unexpected treat. Where have you been hiding? | 见到你真是意外 最近都忙什么呢 |
[08:35] | Oh. Well, you know how it is, Percy. | 你应该是深有体会的 珀西 |
[08:38] | Every time you think you’ve gone through | 每次刚一看完桌上的材料 |
[08:39] | that pile on your desk, there’s a new one waiting. | 新的材料又堆积起来了 |
[08:42] | Morgan’s a rising star. | 摩根是个崛起之星 |
[08:44] | Still with the Latin America desk? | 还在忙拉丁美洲那儿的事吗 |
[08:47] | Well, I don’t think we should be discussing that now. | 这里不方便讨论吧 |
[08:49] | Oh. Don’t worry about me. I don’t exist. | 别顾虑我 当我不存在 |
[08:53] | I’m just a mirage in a desert of bureaucracy. | 我不过是官僚制度下的沧海一粟罢了 |
[08:57] | That’s Nikita’s problem, | 这是尼基塔的问题 |
[08:58] | Morgan, no one ever notices her. | 摩根 所有人都忽视她 |
[09:02] | Well, thank you for allowing me your illusion. | 那么多谢你允许我拥有对你的幻象 |
[09:06] | – If you’ll excuse me. – Oh, not so fast. | -抱歉 失陪了 -别这么急嘛 |
[09:08] | Come on, there’s a single malt over here with your name on it. | 过来喝几杯吧 |
[09:14] | The guy just had a pacemaker put in. | 那家伙刚安装了心脏起搏器 |
[09:16] | – Of course he looked shaky. – No, it wasn’t like that. | -所以看起来虚弱很正常 -不是那样的 |
[09:18] | He didn’t want to be there. | 他不想出现在宴会上 |
[09:19] | He didn’t want to be seen with Percy. | 他不想被人看见和珀西在一起 |
[09:21] | Nikita, I worked with Morgan through two administrations. | 尼基塔 我和摩根共事过两届政府 |
[09:23] | He is a good man, he’s a patriot, | 他是个好人 是名爱国者 |
[09:26] | and we need his help. | 并且我们需要他的帮助 |
[09:28] | I still think he’s bent. | 我依然认为他也是腐败官僚 |
[09:30] | But did you see anything specific? | 但是你有具体的发现吗 |
[09:33] | Like his secret decoder ring? No. | 好比他的秘密解码环 那是没有 |
[09:37] | Seriously? | 你不是开玩笑吧 |
[09:38] | I’m being serious. The guy wanted to get out of there. | 我很认真的 那家伙当时想离开宴会 |
[09:42] | And that makes him dirty. | 那就能说明他有问题吗 |
[09:44] | I know what I saw, Michael. | 我知道自己看到了什么 迈克尔 |
[09:46] | And I know the man. | 但是我认识他 |
[09:48] | So does Percy, which makes sense, | 珀西也认识 这说得通 |
[09:49] | because they overlapped at the agency. | 因为他们曾经在局里的工作有交集 |
[09:51] | It doesn’t prove anything. | 这说明不了任何问题 |
[09:52] | Well, sometimes you don’t need proof, | 有些时候是不需要证据的 |
[09:54] | if you have instinct, right? | 只需要直觉 不是吗 |
[09:58] | Look, we’ve never been on the clock like this before. | 我们的时间从未如此紧迫过 |
[10:01] | We fail to stop Percy, he–he gets a bomb. | 如果我们不能阻止珀西 他就会制造出核弹 |
[10:04] | And you think I don’t know that? | 难道你以为我不清楚吗 |
[10:06] | That is why we don’t take a risk like this. | 正因此我们才不能冒这个险 |
[10:08] | If we go to Kendrick, we could land in jail. | 如果我们去找肯德里克 搞不好会入狱的 |
[10:11] | We’re not doing it. | 我们不要去找他 |
[10:13] | End of discussion. | 别再说了 |
[10:17] | Nikita, you’ve never been good at following my orders, | 尼基塔 你向来不乖乖听我的指挥 |
[10:19] | so don’t expect me to follow yours. | 那也别指望我听你的 |
[10:23] | We will use caution, | 我们会小心 |
[10:25] | but it is our duty to follow through on this. | 无论如何我们一定要硬着头皮上 |
[10:28] | The difference being, | 我们俩的不同之处在于 |
[10:29] | I would never make a mistake this stupid | 我不会犯这么低级的错误 |
[10:31] | and jeopardize everything we’ve built. | 来危及我们所做的一切努力 |
[10:33] | I’m doing whatever it takes to stop Percy. | 我正在不惜一切代价阻止珀西 |
[10:41] | I’ll get the car started. | 我去启动车子 |
[10:54] | Are you sure he’ll go to the men’s room? | 你确定他会去卫生间吗 |
[10:57] | Positive. | 确定 |
[10:58] | Guy’s a founding member of the clean hands club. | 这人是勤洗手俱乐部的创始人之一 |
[11:02] | Any time we ordered in, | 每次我们叫外卖 |
[11:02] | he’d practically check under our fingernails | 他都要检查我们的手指甲 |
[11:04] | to make sure we were germ-free. | 确保我们不带细菌 |
[11:06] | Hypochondriac? | 难道他有忧郁症 |
[11:09] | Think it made him good at his job. | 他认为这有利于他的工作 |
[11:16] | Here we go. | 好戏开始 |
[11:35] | Ryan Fletcher? | 瑞安·弗莱彻 |
[11:36] | It’s okay. | 别紧张 |
[11:39] | I’m sure you’ve got a lot of questions, | 我知道你心中充满了疑问 |
[11:41] | but unfortunately I don’t have time to answer them. | 可惜我没时间为你解答 |
[11:44] | Well, how about just one? | 那就问一个如何 |
[11:46] | I did, after all, give a eulogy at your funeral. | 我可是都在你葬礼上念过悼词了 |
[11:50] | Remember that illegal black ops group | 还记得我调查的那个非法军事组织吗 |
[11:51] | I was looking into? Division? | 就是”组织” |
[11:54] | The answer starts there. | 答案就在那里 |
[12:00] | Hey, sailor. Buy a girl a drink? | 嘿 水手 能请美女喝杯酒吗 |
[12:06] | You’re the last person I expected to see here. | 根本没想到你会出现在这 |
[12:10] | I know. | 我知道 |
[12:12] | And you don’t need to explain. | 你不需要解释 |
[12:17] | Ryan and I came up in government, but you… | 瑞安和我都来自政府部门 而你… |
[12:21] | your first experience with it was waking up in division, | 你对此的一切经历都始于”组织” |
[12:23] | so I understand your reservations, | 所以我能理解你有所保留 |
[12:25] | but if you can’t trust Kendrick yet, | 如果你实在无法信任肯德里克 |
[12:28] | then please…trust me. | 也请你信任我 |
[12:31] | We’re doing the right thing here. | 我们在做正确的事情 |
[12:34] | That guy over there, two o’clock, oozing bodyguard. | 两点钟方向的那个人 一看就是个保镖 |
[12:38] | My guess is, he’s with Kendrick. | 我猜他是肯德里克的人 |
[12:42] | I knew Percy was ambitious, but this? | 我知道珀西野心十足 但是这也太过了吧 |
[12:45] | If he has nuclear materials, | 如果他得到了核材料 |
[12:46] | we need to loop in other agencies. | 我们需要联合其他机构 |
[12:48] | First we need you to get us some intel. | 首先需要你帮我们收集一些情报 |
[12:52] | – Us? – I’m working with rogue agents. | -我们 -我在和一群叛变的特工合作 |
[12:55] | Former division. | 曾经的”组织”特工 |
[12:59] | Nikita. Operation sparrow. | 尼基塔 麻雀行动 |
[13:02] | Look, she saved the life of everyone in that scif room. | 她拯救了机密信息室的所有人 |
[13:06] | Yeah, and cost Abbott his job. | 但是她让阿博特丢了工作 |
[13:08] | They’re under the radar, they move fast, | 他们不受监视 行动迅速 |
[13:10] | and they’re better than everyone you got. | 比你手下任何人都强 |
[13:14] | They want to see division taken down more than you or me. | 他们比你我更希望看到”组织”倒台 |
[13:23] | Never let it be said that I’m not a team player. | 别再说我不顾大局 |
[13:26] | George? | 乔治 |
[13:29] | – George Feretti? – Excuse me? | -乔治·费雷蒂 -你是 |
[13:31] | Kyle, this is the dirtbag I was just telling you about. | 凯尔 这就是我刚才跟你提到的那个垃圾 |
[13:35] | Where do you get off? | 你死哪儿去了 |
[13:37] | Were you ever gonna call my sister back, | 你到底会不会给我姐回电话啊 |
[13:38] | or is that not something you do? | 还是说你根本不会给人回电话 |
[13:40] | Uh, ma’am, you have me confused for someone else. | 女士 你认错人了 |
[13:41] | Oh, “Ma’am.” “Ma’am,” Now it’s “Ma’am.” | 女士 女士 你现在倒对我彬彬有礼了 |
[13:43] | We need to isolate available missile casings | 我们需要隔离黑市里 |
[13:45] | on the black market. Intel from | 可购得的核弹外壳 |
[13:47] | the counter-proliferation desk is crucial. | 有关反扩散行动的情报尤为关键 |
[13:49] | That’s the highest-level juice we’ve got. | 这可是最高机密 |
[14:01] | Number’s already programmed. | 号码已做过手脚 |
[14:05] | Now you’re polite, because it’s not saturday night, | 你装得真像个正人君子 只因为不是周末午夜 |
[14:07] | and you’re not having to show up to something? | 就没必要露出你的本质了吗 |
[14:09] | Uh, she’s talking about someone else, I promise you. | 她肯定是认错人了 真的 |
[14:10] | I’m talking about you, George “Forgetti.” | 我说的就是你 乔治·健忘蒂先生 |
[14:12] | Jerk. Excuse me! | 混蛋 请让一下 |
[14:15] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[14:19] | You should call people back, dude. | 哥们 你得记得给人家回电话 |
[14:25] | Sean, what are you doing? | 肖恩 你干嘛呢 |
[14:27] | I need to send an email. | 我得发封邮件 |
[14:28] | – What? – My mom had a friend | -什么 -我妈有个朋友 |
[14:30] | who was on the subcommittee for nuclear safety, | 是核安全小组委员会成员 |
[14:32] | And I’ll reach out to him and tell him | 我得联系到他 通知他 |
[14:33] | to put his ear to the ground. | 密切关注此事 |
[14:34] | No, you need to get your ass back in that bed. | 不对 你要做的是 滚回床上休息去 |
[14:36] | – I’m fine, really. – No, you’re not fine. | -我没事儿 真的 -不 你还没好 |
[14:38] | Come on, listen to the lady, buddy. You need your rest. | 还是听这姐们的话吧兄弟 你该休息的 |
[14:41] | Let’s go. Come on. | 来吧 上床来 |
[14:43] | Jeez. | 天啊 |
[14:44] | All right, big guy. Magic carpet ride. | 大块头 坐魔毯飞咯 |
[14:50] | Easy. | 小心 |
[14:55] | Guys, just let me help get Percy. | 让我也帮你们抓珀西吧 |
[14:57] | No. | 不行 |
[14:59] | Sorry. It’s gonna help with the pain. | 抱歉 这药有止痛效果 |
[15:03] | It’ll also help you relax, okay? | 同时有镇静之效 |
[15:29] | – Everyone can see it, you know. – See what? | -长眼的人可都看的见哟 -看见什么 |
[15:32] | Everybody but you, apparently. | 很明显你自己却没看见 |
[15:33] | I’m just helping him out, Birkhoff. | 我只是帮他 伯克霍夫 |
[15:35] | Mm-hmm. | 是是 |
[15:36] | You know, maybe you should cut down on those energy drinks. | 看来你该少喝点功能饮料了 |
[15:39] | Just sayin’. | 说说而已 |
[15:44] | Hey, how was lunch with Mr. CIA? | 跟中情局先生的午餐如何 |
[15:47] | – I think I got through to him. – I know I did. | -我觉得应该算跟他联系上了 -我肯定是跟他”联系”上了 |
[15:57] | You, too. | 你也一样 |
[15:59] | Let’s keep talking about this in a couple days. | 过几天我们继续这个话题 |
[16:00] | You bugged Kendrick? | 你放了窃听器在肯德里克身上 |
[16:02] | I never said I changed my mind. | 我可没说过改了主意 |
[16:05] | Sounds good. Okay, good-bye. | 不错 好 回见 |
[16:07] | Ugh, this sounds terrible. Where’d you put the receiver, | 声音效果真差 你是不是把接收器 |
[16:09] | in his shoe, or something? | 放他鞋里 还是哪儿了 |
[16:15] | An old friend reached out to me today. | 今天有个老朋友联系我了 |
[16:18] | I’m guessing someone of mutual interest. | 我猜是咱俩都感兴趣的某人 |
[16:21] | Ryan Fletcher. | 瑞安·弗莱彻 |
[16:23] | He wants help thwarting division. | 他想参与摧毁”组织” |
[16:25] | Was he alone? | 他一个人吗 |
[16:27] | He wanted me to think so, | 他是想让我这么认为 |
[16:29] | but Michael and Nikita were with him. | 但迈克尔和尼基塔也跟他在一起 |
[16:33] | That’s extremely valuable information, Morgan. | 真是非常有价值的信息 摩根 |
[16:36] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[16:45] | Son of a bitch. | 这狗娘养的 |
[16:47] | Don’t think of it as losing an ally. | 不要将此事看作失去一个盟友 |
[16:50] | Think of it as gaining a new target. | 看作多了一个刺杀目标吧 |
[16:58] | It doesn’t make any sense. | 说不通啊 |
[16:59] | When I got busted down to the basement, | 当时我被下放到基层部门时 |
[17:00] | Kendrick was the only one | 只有肯德里克 |
[17:02] | trying to help me get back upstairs. | 努力帮我重回高层 |
[17:04] | Maybe he kept you close to monitor your investigation. | 可能他希望留你在身边 以掌控你的调查 |
[17:09] | Speak of the devil. | 说到恶魔 |
[17:10] | Look who’s calling. | 看看谁打来的 |
[17:13] | Act normal. See what he says. | 表现正常点 看他怎么说 |
[17:16] | – Hello? – It’s Kendrick. | -你好 -我是肯德里克 |
[17:21] | I’ve been thinking about your proposition. | 我一直在考虑你的提议 |
[17:24] | I want to help. | 我想助你们一臂之力 |
[17:25] | Sir, you’re doing the right thing. | 长官 你的选择是正确的 |
[17:27] | I’ve put the access codes for WINPAC onto a flash drive. | 我把进入控制中心的密码放入一个U盘中 |
[17:30] | You’ll be able to patch into the network from anywhere. | 有了它 你可以随时随地进入内网 |
[17:33] | So do we have a lock on Fletcher’s location? | 你锁定弗莱彻的位置了吗 |
[17:35] | Still trying. | 还在搜索 |
[17:37] | The outgoing number has a 212 area code, | 拨出电话是212区号 |
[17:39] | but I’m getting bounced to cell sites all over the world. | 但我在从全球各地的基站得到返回信息 |
[17:44] | Meet me at Royce Square Park, | 在罗伊斯广场公园见吧 |
[17:45] | 16:00, and bring your partner with you. | 下午四点 带上你的同伴 |
[17:48] | I’d like to finally meet this Nikita face-to-face. | 终于有幸能一睹尼基塔芳容了 |
[17:51] | She’s eager to meet you, too, sir. | 她也很想见到您 长官 |
[17:53] | Thank you for making this all happen. | 谢谢您所做的一切 |
[17:56] | You’re making it happen, Fletcher. | 是你的贡献 弗莱彻 |
[17:58] | You know, I still think about Black Sands. | 直到今日 我还会想起黑沙行动 |
[18:01] | If it wasn’t for your instincts on that op, | 那次行动中 如果不是依靠你的直觉 |
[18:04] | things really would’ve gone sideways. | 事情的发展早偏离正轨了 |
[18:10] | – It’s an ambush. – Not if we take him down first. | -明显是想伏击我们 -如果我们先干掉他呢 |
[18:12] | Take him down? | 干掉他 |
[18:14] | We’re talking about the director of the CIA. | 目标可是中情局的头啊 |
[18:16] | Who, in Percy’s hands, is more dangerous | 在珀西的掌控下 他会比 |
[18:18] | than a single suitcase nuke. | 一箱核武器更危险 |
[18:20] | For all we know, Kendrick’s part | 我们所知道的是 肯德里克在 |
[18:21] | of Percy’s bigger plan. | 珀西更大计划中也有参与 |
[18:22] | It also means he’s too hot to grab. | 说明他可是个烫手山芋 |
[18:25] | We wouldn’t get half a mile | 我们还没跑出几步呢 |
[18:26] | before there were agents on our tail. | 特工就会追上我们 |
[18:28] | Grabbing him’s not the plan. | 抓他可不是我的计划 |
[18:31] | Kendrick won’t bring the CIA to the park. | 肯德里克不会带中情局的人去公园 |
[18:33] | Division will be there. | 只有”组织”的人会去 |
[18:34] | If Kendrick goes down and there are armed men | 如果肯德里克被干掉而在场的有 |
[18:36] | at the scene… | 全副武装人员… |
[18:38] | Who’s to say they weren’t responsible for the hit? | 谁说他们不会为这次袭击负责呢 |
[18:43] | Wait. | 等等 |
[18:44] | – Wait, you’re not gonna… – Ryan, | -等等 你不会是想… -瑞安 |
[18:46] | This is war, and Kendrick’s picked his side. | 这是场战争 是肯德里克自己站错了阵营 |
[18:55] | Very good job in Berlin, Stephen. Back to form. | 柏林的任务完成得很好 斯蒂芬 状态恢复了 |
[18:59] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢夸奖 长官 |
[19:01] | My only regret is not getting a chance to put Nikita down. | 唯一的遗憾是 没抓住机会干掉尼基塔 |
[19:04] | Well, you may get your wish. I want you to head the team. | 那再给你一次机会 我想让你带队 |
[19:08] | I was hoping you’d say that, sir. | 就等您这句话了 长官 |
[19:12] | You know Michael is going to be there, and, uh, | 你知道迈克尔也会去的 |
[19:14] | since he trained you as a recruit, | 鉴于他曾经是你的长官 |
[19:16] | I wanted to be sure there wasn’t a conflict for you. | 我希望这不会太为难你 |
[19:20] | Michael always used to say, | 迈克尔曾经总说 |
[19:21] | “There’s nothing worse than a traitor.” | “最不齿的就是叛徒” |
[19:24] | I can’t wait to remind him of that. | 我迫不及待地想去提醒他了 |
[19:37] | Where’s people? | 人都哪儿去了 |
[19:43] | Uh, looks like Kendrick’s in with Percy. | 貌似肯德里克倒戈于珀西了 |
[19:44] | They went to go deal with him. | 他们去干掉他了 |
[19:47] | That’s very bad. That’s very serious. | 这么严重啊 如此严重啊 |
[19:51] | Very serious. | 非常严重 |
[19:54] | Y’all are very serious around these parts. | 在这些方面 你们都好严肃啊 |
[19:57] | It’s possible I went a bit overboard on the pain meds. | 可能我给你打的止痛药太嗨了 |
[20:00] | Learn to lighten up some, son. | 放松一点 孩子 |
[20:03] | Learn to lighten up. | 要学会放松 |
[20:05] | Learn to like the little things in life. | 学会珍惜生活中的点滴 |
[20:09] | Like this cot. Mmm? | 比如这张小床 |
[20:11] | This cot is awesome. | 这小床太舒服了 |
[20:13] | I’m sure it is. | 的确 |
[20:14] | – You’re awesome. – Thank you. | -你真美 -谢谢 |
[20:20] | I’m serio. | 我是认真的 |
[20:23] | You’re amazing. What you’ve been through in life, | 你真了不起 经历了那么多风雨 |
[20:26] | to come through that, to stay strong, keep your heart? | 你一路走过 还能如此坚强地不忘初心 |
[20:30] | That’s incredible. | 太不可思议了 |
[20:32] | There’s no one else like you, Alex. | 你是独一不二的 艾丽克丝 |
[20:37] | Alexandra Udinov. | 亚历山德拉·乌迪诺夫 |
[20:41] | Is it Alexandra “Oo”-dinoff, or is it Alexandra “You”-dinoff? | 是亚历山德拉·乌迪诺夫还是亚历山德拉·由迪诺夫 |
[20:46] | I think– – I don’t know if it is, though. | 我不知道是哪个 |
[20:47] | I–you know, I think you should get some rest. | 你还是休息一会儿吧 |
[20:50] | Yeah, not with you around. | 你不陪我我就不休息 |
[20:56] | Sounds like you guys could use some privacy, so– | 看样子你们需要点私人空间 那我… |
[20:58] | Yeah, well, he’s pretty drugged up, so– | 是的 他有点嗨过头了 所以… |
[21:01] | Okay. | 那我走了 |
[21:15] | I should’ve listened to you. About Kendrick. | 关于肯德里克的事 我当初应该听你的 |
[21:21] | But it doesn’t change the fact that we still need to find | 不过我们还是得在政府里 |
[21:24] | someone in the government we can trust. | 找一个我们能够信任的人 |
[21:26] | There is no one to trust. | 他们都不可信 |
[21:28] | What about Senator Pierce? | 那皮尔斯议员呢 |
[21:30] | With all due respect, Michael, she was corrupt as hell. | 恕我直言 迈克尔 她可是腐败头子 |
[21:33] | The only reason she helped us is because division turned on her. | 她帮助我们不过是因为”组织”背弃了她 |
[21:36] | We were the enemy of her enemy. | 我们是她敌人的敌人 |
[21:38] | It doesn’t mean everyone in the government is our enemy. | 这并不意味着我们要与政府机构所有人为敌 |
[21:41] | If you don’t count Madeline, what about Ryan? | 就算玛德琳不算 那瑞安呢 |
[21:44] | Ryan got screwed over by the system almost as badly as I did. | 瑞安和我一样 被政府折磨得生不如死 |
[21:54] | Michael, social services dumped me with Gary. | 迈克尔 社会服务中心把我扔给加里 |
[21:59] | Corrupt cops shook down Carla to steal her money, | 腐败的警察勒索卡拉以骗取钱财 |
[22:01] | and they killed my friend. | 他们还杀了我的朋友 |
[22:03] | The bureau of prisons helped fake my death. | 监狱伪造了我的死亡证明 |
[22:05] | This government has always treated me like I was expendable. | 政府一直都对我冷酷无情 |
[22:13] | And I’m gonna save it anyway. | 但我还是得挽救它 |
[22:26] | What is this, dueling keyboards? | 这是在干嘛 比谁敲键声音大吗 |
[22:29] | 黑沙行动 2004年9月2日~2004年11月24日 | |
[22:31] | Actually, I could use your help. | 事实上 我需要你的帮助 |
[22:33] | You mind, um, playing back the tail end of that phone call | 能不能帮我回放一下 肯德里克电话录音的 |
[22:36] | with Kendrick? | 最后一段 |
[22:43] | You know, I still think about Black Sands. | 我仍会想起黑沙行动 |
[22:45] | If it wasn’t for your instincts on that op, | 要不是你敏锐的直觉 |
[22:48] | things really would’ve gone sideways. | 任务不会得以顺利完成 |
[22:49] | Black Sands. November, ’04. | 黑沙行动 十一月四日 |
[22:52] | What went down? | 怎么了 |
[22:53] | We had an asset deep undercover in Colombia. | 我们有个特工在哥伦比亚深入卧底 |
[22:56] | He was feeding us intel on FARC Rebels. | 他向我们提供哥伦比亚革命武装力量叛军的情报 |
[22:59] | They took his wife hostage, forcing him to become a double agent. | 叛军抓了他的妻子做人质 强迫他做双面间谍 |
[23:03] | I mean, I was the only one who figured out he was… | 只有我发现他是… |
[23:07] | under duress. | 被迫为之 |
[23:17] | – Target is sector “B.” – Range 310 meters. | -目标出现在B区域 -射程310米 |
[23:21] | Confirm, 310. | 确认 310米 |
[23:27] | You don’t think it’s like Percy to put a gun to somebody’s head? | 会不会是珀西利用他人胁迫他 |
[23:32] | Does Kendrick have any family? | 肯德里克有家人吗 |
[23:34] | Widower, no kids. | 妻子死了 没有孩子 |
[23:35] | Maybe Percy’s got a photo of him | 也许珀西在什么聚会上弄到了他的照片 |
[23:36] | at a furries party, or something. I don’t know. | 或者其他什么东西 我也不知道 |
[23:38] | The guy’s a hypochondriac, remember? | 那人是个抑郁症患者 记得吗 |
[23:40] | So was Howard Hughes, and that dude was a freak. | 霍华德·休斯不也是 可那家伙是个怪胎 |
[23:45] | All right, he’s gotta have some kind of vice. | 好吧 他肯定有什么恶习 |
[23:47] | You telling me this guy is completely without addiction? | 你肯定他不吸毒吗 |
[23:50] | He said he was addicted to exercise. | 他只对运动情有独钟 |
[23:54] | Took morning runs around Langley. | 总是绕着兰利晨跑 |
[23:56] | Marathon man. | 马拉松爱好者 |
[24:01] | Okay, here’s something. | 有了 |
[24:04] | “Kendrick came in third in his age group | “肯德里克装上心脏起搏器才一个月 |
[24:08] | Only months after getting a pacemaker.” | 就在他的年龄组获得第三名” |
[24:11] | Heart surgery. | 心脏手术 |
[24:13] | All right, hang on. | 等等 |
[24:15] | There was, uh, some distortion on the phone call, | 电话录音有一段有点失真 |
[24:18] | I thought it was just a compression artifact, but– | 我以为是压缩失真 不过… |
[24:23] | You know, I still think about Black Sands. | 我仍会想起黑沙行动 |
[24:26] | If it wasn’t for your instincts on that op… | 要不是你敏锐的直觉… |
[24:29] | That is the mating call | 那是”组织”的夺命芯片 |
[24:31] | of a division kill chip, | 在通话中产生的交鸣 |
[24:34] | normally implanted in the brain stem. | 通常在脑干植入 |
[24:36] | They couldn’t get to his brain, | 他们没法动他的脑子 |
[24:38] | so they got to his heart. | 就把芯片植入了他的心脏 |
[24:40] | Let’s hope Nikita hasn’t put a bullet in either one yet. | 希望他的脑子或心脏都没被尼基塔崩掉 |
[24:42] | – Wind is now 2 mils left. – Copy that, 2 mils left. | -瞄准器左调2角密耳 -收到 左调2角密耳 |
[24:55] | I’d get that, but– | 我想接来着 可是… |
[24:56] | I got it. | 我来接 |
[24:59] | Hello. | 喂 |
[25:01] | Yeah, I’m looking right at him. | 是的 我正看着他 |
[25:03] | Hold your fire. | 不要开枪 |
[25:05] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[25:06] | Kendrick has a kill chip near his heart, | 肯德里克的心脏附近有一个夺命芯片 |
[25:09] | and guess who put it there? | 猜猜是谁放的 |
[25:17] | This just became a rescue mission. | 转变为营救行动 |
[25:29] | Are you sure it’s a kill chip and not a tracker? | 你确定那是个夺命芯片 不是追踪器吗 |
[25:32] | Signature’s hard to miss. I’ve had to calibrate | 芯片的特征很难被忽略 |
[25:33] | – a lot of those things. – Can’t you hack it? | -我校准过很多芯片 -你能破解芯片吗 |
[25:36] | Not from here. | 在这儿可不行 |
[25:37] | Well, we have a netbook. Can we link you in that way? | 我们手上有个上网本 你能连接过来吗 |
[25:39] | The netbook’s not encrypted. | 上网本没有加密 |
[25:40] | Birkhoff. | 伯克霍夫 |
[25:42] | How are you gonna hook it up to the guy, anyway? | 你们打算怎么把上网本连到那人身上 |
[25:44] | Last time I checked, people don’t have USB ports. | 据我所知 人身上可没有USB接口 |
[25:46] | We have a medical kit. | 我们有个医药箱 |
[25:47] | Portable EKG and de-fib, they are both USB. | 便携式心电图仪和除颤器 它们就是USB |
[25:51] | Could work. Huge risk. | 也许可行 但是风险太大 |
[25:54] | Division finds out you’re helping this guy out, | “组织”如果发现你们在帮他 |
[25:55] | Percy pushes a button, it’s die time. | 珀西按下按钮 他立马玩儿完 |
[25:57] | You can’t block the signal? | 你可以屏蔽信号吗 |
[25:59] | Not unless he’s underground. | 除非是在地下 |
[26:13] | Mr. Kendrick, this is Michael. | 肯德里克先生 我是迈克尔 |
[26:16] | I’m friends with Ryan. We know about the kill chip. | 我是瑞安的一个朋友 我知道夺命芯片的事 |
[26:21] | Hope you have a plan, son. | 希望你早有计划 孩子 |
[26:23] | I have a possible tango. | 我发现可疑目标了 |
[26:26] | – Is it Fletcher? – Cannot confirm. | -是弗莱彻吗 -不能确定 |
[26:28] | Stand by. | 稍等 |
[26:29] | I’m gonna move to the west exit of the park. | 我将转移至公园的西出口 |
[26:33] | I want you to wait ten seconds and then follow. | 十秒钟后 你跟过来 |
[26:41] | It’s Michael. Go. | 是迈克尔 行动 |
[26:56] | Move. Now. | 快跑 |
[27:00] | Michael has Kendrick. We’re in pursuit. | 肯德里克在迈克尔手上 我们正追过去 |
[27:03] | So he got through to them. | 所以他们已经联系上了 |
[27:05] | All right, trigger the chip. | 激发芯片 |
[27:06] | Isolating frequency. | 正在分离频率 |
[27:31] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[27:32] | They must have gone underground. | 他们肯定进地下通道了 |
[27:33] | Stephen, flush ’em to the surface. | 斯蒂芬 把他们逼上来 |
[27:42] | The chip can’t be triggered down here. | 芯片无法在地下通道激发 |
[27:44] | So Ryan told you everything. | 瑞安全都告诉你了 |
[27:46] | I figured my message was a long shot. | 我还以为我的信息会石沉大海 |
[27:48] | It got heard. | 收到了 |
[27:54] | All right, this looks clear. | 这里看起来安全 |
[27:55] | Why don’t you set up shop here? I’ll go cover us. | 我们就在这开始吧 我去打掩护 |
[28:09] | Birkhoff, I’m up. | 伯克霍夫 我好了 |
[28:11] | Can you find me on the local wireless? | 你用区域无线找得到我吗 |
[28:13] | I’m on the city metro network. | 我进入城市轨道交通网络了 |
[28:14] | Gotcha. Let’s build a bridge. | 找到了 准备建立无线桥接 |
[28:28] | I’m gonna need you to open your shirt. | 我需要你解开你的衬衣 |
[28:30] | What is all this? | 你们要干什么 |
[28:32] | We have to hack your heart. | 我们必须黑进你心脏 |
[28:44] | – Unbelievable. – It shouldn’t be long now. | -太难以置信了 -不会太久的 |
[28:47] | Birkhoff’s just got to lock on to your pacemaker, okay? | 伯克霍夫会锁住你的心脏起搏器 |
[28:56] | I remember you, you know. | 我记得你 |
[28:57] | From that party. You came in on Percy’s arm. | 那次宴会 珀西挽着你一起来的 |
[29:02] | Hey, you’re hard to forget. | 你令人印象深刻 |
[29:05] | But I could sense something else going on that night. | 但我觉察出那晚有事发生 |
[29:09] | Yeah, I was his prisoner. | 是的 我是他的俘虏 |
[29:11] | You and me both. | 你和我都是 |
[29:13] | It’s hard to believe, you know? | 很难令人相信 不是吗 |
[29:15] | You’re part of a powerful institution. | 你是个强大组织中的一员 |
[29:18] | You figure somehow it makes you safe. | 某种程度上 你觉得它你能保证你的安全 |
[29:21] | But it doesn’t. | 可事实却不尽然 |
[29:23] | So you don’t trust government, either? | 所以你也不相信政府吗 |
[29:26] | Oh, I trusted it. | 我曾信任过 |
[29:28] | I just recognize its limitations. | 但我承认它有其局限 |
[29:34] | Hey, if I don’t make it, do me a favor. | 如果我没能过这一关 帮我个忙 |
[29:39] | Shoot that son of a bitch Percy for the two of us, will you? | 毙了那个狗娘养的珀西 为我俩报仇 |
[29:44] | Copy that, sir. | 收到长官 |
[29:52] | Okay, I got a pulse. So what now? | 我看到心电图了 现在怎么办 |
[29:55] | Need to figure out how to short out the kill chip | 得想个办法 让夺命芯片短路的同时 |
[29:58] | without shorting out the pacemaker. | 维持起搏器的正常运作 |
[30:06] | All right, Nikki, I might have to try something | 尼基塔 我得做件 |
[30:07] | pretty crazy here, so don’t, uh… | 极尽疯狂的事 所以别 |
[30:11] | Get interrupted. | 打断我 |
[30:15] | Nikita, they’re coming. | 尼基塔 他们来了 |
[30:25] | – Nerd, what’s going on? – Bad times. | -书呆子 进展如何 -有点棘手 |
[30:29] | The kill chip’s wired into the pacemaker. | 夺命芯片与起搏器的金属线相连 |
[30:31] | They’re running off the same battery. | 他们用的同一块电池 |
[30:34] | Oh. So you can’t short one without affecting the other? | 所以不能将它们分离 只短路其中一个吗 |
[30:37] | Only way to break the link is to reboot the system. | 重启系统是打破连接的唯一办法 |
[30:39] | Kendrick’s heart’s gonna have to | 肯德里克的心脏不得不 |
[30:41] | beat on its own for about 60 seconds. | 自行跳动60秒 |
[30:44] | You have to take my pacemaker offline, don’t you? | 必须让起搏器关闭是吗 |
[30:48] | Do it. | 动手吧 |
[31:38] | Looks like it’s you and me now, teach. | 老师 看样子就剩我们俩了 |
[31:48] | Come on. | 加点力啊 |
[31:49] | You were using that combo when I was in recruit sweats. | 当我还是新进菜鸟时 你就使用连续攻击 |
[31:52] | – We don’t have to do this. – Then don’t. Just die. | -我们没必要这样 -那好 送死吧 |
[32:04] | You always used to say we were doing good at division. | 你以前总说我们在”组织”是干好事 |
[32:07] | Protecting our country. | 在保护国家 |
[32:09] | They lied to me. And to you. | 他们骗了我 也骗了你 |
[32:12] | No, you just got whipped. | 不 你只是被打败了 |
[32:15] | And I hope that ass was worth it. | 我希望一切都是值得的 |
[32:24] | I also taught you manners. | 我也教过你要懂礼节 |
[32:29] | Try scanning again, we gotta pick up some trace of it. | 重新搜索 务必找到线索 |
[32:31] | Satellite can’t link up, | 卫星连接不上了 |
[32:33] | but there is something down there. | 但地下有东西 |
[32:35] | A wide-band VPN bridge is open. | 有个虚拟私人网络宽带频被打开了 |
[32:39] | Private network encrypted? | 加密的私人网络吗 |
[32:40] | Not encrypted, and newly-generated. | 未加密 而且是新建的 |
[32:42] | I’m tracing it now. | 我正追踪 |
[32:56] | Source network. | 网络来源 |
[32:58] | Nikita’s safe house. Nice work, Sonya. | 尼基塔的安全屋 干得好 桑娅 |
[33:04] | Okay, pacemaker’s out, | 起搏器停止工作了 |
[33:06] | but it looks like his heart rate’s dropping. | 可貌似他的心跳在下降 |
[33:08] | How are you feeling? | 感觉如何 |
[33:09] | Just trying to keep my mind off it. | 努力转移注意力 |
[33:12] | Percy was so proud of himself that night. | 那晚珀西很骄傲 |
[33:15] | You on his arm. Showing off how he’d scored. | 他挽着你 炫耀自己有”得分” |
[33:19] | Trust me, he did not score. | 相信我 他没得过 |
[33:20] | Yeah, but that’s how it looked. | 嗯 但表面看起来是 |
[33:23] | All he cared about. | 他所担心的 |
[33:25] | We used to say, “With percy it’s all about perception.” | 我们过去常说 “有珀西 一切只关乎感知” |
[33:29] | Whoa, whoa, stay with me. | 等等 醒醒 |
[33:30] | Who’s “We?” | 我们是指谁 |
[33:32] | A few of us… | 一群 |
[33:33] | from the old boarding school came up together. | 来自老寄宿学校的人 |
[33:37] | Percy was a– a genius from the sticks. | 珀西是个来自农村的天才 |
[33:41] | It got him into the right school, | 他直入名校 |
[33:42] | but it didn’t make him one of us. | 但这并没能让他加入我们 |
[33:45] | Nikki, this guy’s pulse is plummeting. | 尼基塔 这家伙脉搏正急速下降 |
[33:48] | Yeah, I know, I’m on it. | 我知道 我来处理 |
[33:54] | If you want to understand Percy, | 如果你想看透珀西 |
[33:57] | you only need to know one thing. | 你只需弄清一件事 |
[33:59] | All he ever wanted to be is a member of the…club. | 他想要的只是成为俱乐部的一员 |
[34:04] | Hey, I’m gonna give you a little jolt, okay? | 给你点电击 |
[34:06] | Just enough to keep you going. | 来维持心脏的跳动 |
[34:15] | Come on. And… | 快点 |
[34:16] | Pacemaker’s back online, kill chip de-killified! | 起搏器重新联机 夺命芯片解除 |
[34:21] | You made it. | 你挺过来了 |
[34:23] | Assuming “De-killified” means what I think it means. | 就当”夺命芯片解除”是我想的那个意思 |
[34:53] | Why are you being all weird? | 你怎么怪怪的 |
[34:55] | I’m not being weird. | 我哪有怪怪的 |
[34:57] | You think I don’t remember? | 你以为我不记得了吗 |
[35:01] | Would you just look at me for a second? | 你能不能看我一眼 |
[35:06] | I didn’t say those things… | 我不是因为药劲太猛 |
[35:10] | because I was stoned. | 才说那些话的 |
[35:11] | I know. You had a brush with death. | 我明白 你和死神擦肩而过 |
[35:14] | It’s normal to get emotional afterwards. | 经历生死之后变得感性很正常 |
[35:16] | Wow, those walls you have there, they’re tough. | 你真是拒人于高墙之外啊 |
[35:19] | What do you Russians build with, anyway? | 你们俄罗斯人拿什么建的墙 |
[35:21] | Fieldstone? Petrified potatoes? | 大石块 还是石化了的土豆 |
[35:23] | You want me to stick you with this again? | 你想让我用这个再扎你一次吗 |
[35:27] | Look, I didn’t say those things because– | 我说这些不是因为… |
[35:29] | because I got shot, or… | 我中了枪 或是因为… |
[35:33] | because I lost my mom, even though losing her | 我失去了我妈妈 尽管失去她 |
[35:37] | made me realize how fast life can go. | 让我意识到生命易逝 |
[35:41] | I said those things because I wanted you to hear them. | 我说那些是因为我想让你知道 |
[35:46] | Because every once in a while, there’s a crack in that wall, | 因为每当那堵墙出现裂痕时 |
[35:48] | and you give me this look. | 你就会给我一种眼神 |
[35:52] | Yeah, that’s the one. | 没错 就是这个眼神 |
[36:03] | No friggin’ way. | 不勒个是吧 |
[36:07] | – This can’t be happening. – What’s wrong? | -怎么会这样 -怎么了 |
[36:10] | Someone breached the security perimeter I set up around the house. | 某人触动了房子周围的安全防线 |
[36:13] | What do you mean, “someone?” | “某人”是什么意思 |
[36:15] | Multiple someones, actually. | 事实上是有好几个人 |
[36:19] | It’s division. | “组织”来了 |
[36:29] | Okay, cowboy up, people! | 好吧 打起精神来各位 |
[36:31] | We gotta be ready for these mothers. | 我们要准备迎接这帮混蛋了 |
[36:32] | This place is a shooting gallery. | 这地方就像个射击场 |
[36:34] | What else are we supposed to do, huh? | 那我们还能怎么办 |
[36:36] | Take our chances and run? | 找准机会逃走吗 |
[36:37] | No, we’re not running anywhere. | 不行 我们哪儿都不能去 |
[36:38] | Not with him. | 至少带着他不行 |
[36:40] | Come on, I got to stash you somewhere. | 过来 我得找个地方把你藏起来 |
[36:41] | I’m with Birkhoff, I think we should stay. | 我支持伯克霍夫 我也觉得该留下来 |
[36:44] | Toss me something, would you? | 丢点家伙给我 怎么样 |
[36:47] | See? Seal team six knows what’s up. | 瞧 海豹六队的小伙子多明事理 |
[36:50] | We gotta hit these mothers with all the firepower we got. | 我们要用所有火力来好好招待这帮混蛋 |
[36:56] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[37:39] | You’re buying the next house. | 下栋房子你来买 |
[37:41] | Deal. | 成交 |
[37:43] | We can lay low at my safe house until then. | 买之前你们可以在我的安全屋里躲一下 |
[37:46] | – Hey, good thinking, Alex. – Thanks. | -那招真绝 艾丽克丝 -谢谢 |
[37:57] | Hey, Alex, can I talk to you for a second? | 艾丽克丝 我能和你谈谈吗 |
[37:58] | Yeah, are you okay? | 行啊 你还好吧 |
[38:00] | Maybe it’s time for another shot. | 也许是时候进行另一击了 |
[38:02] | I didn’t bring any– | 我没带任何… |
[38:19] | Hey, maybe we should call up Nikita, and– | 也许我们该联系尼基塔 然后… |
[38:20] | Shh, shh, dude. Don’t spoil the moment. | 嘘 伙计 别破坏气氛 |
[38:33] | Every weapon, every piece of tech, | 每件武器 每个技术装备 |
[38:35] | everything we had was in that house. | 我们把所有东西都留在那栋房子里了 |
[38:38] | Not everything. | 也不是所有的 |
[38:40] | I know, I just feel like | 我知道 我只是觉得 |
[38:42] | every time we get a win on Percy, he gets two on us. | 我们每赢珀西一招 他都能双倍奉还 |
[38:45] | That’s gonna change. | 不会一直这样的 |
[38:49] | Turns out, I have quite the to-do list, | 其实我有很多想做的事情 |
[38:50] | now that Percy’s off my back. | 既然珀西失去了对我的控制 |
[38:53] | Priority one is gonna be ferreting out | 我的头条任务就是查出其他 |
[38:55] | any more moles he may have in the agency, | 被他安排在局里的内应 |
[38:58] | and I’m assuming you still need access | 我想你还是需要 |
[39:00] | to our intelligence networks? | 情报局网络的进入权限吧 |
[39:02] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[39:06] | As promised. | 说好的 |
[39:11] | You brought this with you to the meet? | 你当时把这个带去会面了吗 |
[39:14] | That’s pretty risky. | 这太冒险了 |
[39:15] | I always wanted to help. | 我一直都想助你们一臂之力 |
[39:18] | I just needed someone to help me first. | 只是需要有人先帮我一把 |
[39:31] | Ah, nice to have you back. What’s the status? | 你回来了 情况如何 |
[39:34] | The triggers have been incorporated with the plutonium, | 触发器已经安装到钚上了 |
[39:36] | the devices are nearly ready. | 设备基本组装完毕 |
[39:38] | Well, we’re over the hump. | 离成功只有一步之遥了 |
[39:40] | Now, it’s just a matter of timing. | 现在只是时间问题了 |
[39:42] | And Nikita? | 那尼基塔呢 |
[39:44] | What about her? | 她怎么了 |
[39:45] | She’s still out there. You’re not concerned she’ll be a liability? | 还逍遥在外 你不觉得她是个心腹大患吗 |
[39:49] | Maybe, if she had the slightest idea | 也许吧 除非她能嗅到 |
[39:52] | what the hell was going on, but, uh, | 这件事的蛛丝马迹 但是 |
[39:54] | she just thinks I’m building a bomb. | 她以为我只是在制造核弹 |
[40:08] | Go ahead. Say it. | 快点 说吧 |
[40:12] | Not my style. | 不是我的风格 |
[40:14] | All right, then, I’ll say it. | 好吧 那我来说 |
[40:16] | You told me so. | 你早就告诉我了 |
[40:18] | My instinct was to take Kendrick out. | 我的直觉告诉我别让肯德里克加入 |
[40:21] | It appears that, uh, my default setting is “Attack.” | 看上去 我的默认设置就是”攻击” |
[40:26] | That is the correct setting for a kick-ass warrior. | 对于霹雳娇娃来说 这个设置是对的 |
[40:30] | Ryan, I’m serious. | 瑞安 我认真的 |
[40:33] | You were smart. | 你很睿智 |
[40:36] | You used your head. I was– | 你用了脑子 我只是… |
[40:38] | Using your heart. | 用了你的心 |
[40:41] | Which got you further than anyone else in this fight. | 这让你在这场斗争中比任何人都走得远 |
[40:50] | Is this cool? | 这是不是很酷 |
[40:51] | All of us staying here–for now? | 所有人都呆在一起… 暂时 |
[40:53] | Hey, you’re the one who set me up here. | 害我住这儿的 可是你 |
[40:56] | – Your house, your rules. – No. | -你的房子 你做主 -不 |
[41:00] | Our house. Our rules. | 我们的房子 我们做主 |
[41:14] | Do you remember when it was just you and me, | 你记不记得以前只有我俩 |
[41:16] | working out of a motel room? | 在汽车旅馆的房间里制定方案 |
[41:19] | Yes. | 记得 |
[41:21] | Hey. Really healthy, just so you know. | 你很健康 就告诉你一声 |
[41:23] | And before that, it was just me. | 在那之前 我都是孤身一人 |
[41:26] | Working out of a fabulous loft. | 独自在一间神奇的阁楼里制定方案 |
[41:31] | We’ll probably need our own operations soon. | 也许很快就需要有我们自己的指挥中心了 |
[41:34] | We can get put up big monitors, we can– | 我们可以放一台很大的屏幕 还能 |
[41:36] | Um, whatever you do, please don’t call it “Operations.” | 随便你怎么弄 就是别叫它”指挥中心” |
[41:41] | Logistics? | 后勤中心呢 |
[41:44] | Something homier. | 温馨一点 |
[41:47] | Homequarters. | 家庭总部 |
[41:53] | Okay. | 好的 |