时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Her name is Nikita. | 她叫尼基塔 |
[00:05] | Division took her freedom. | “组织”夺去了她的自由 |
[00:06] | Then taught her to kill. | 教她如何杀人 |
[00:09] | She fought back and won. | 她反击并笑到了最后 |
[00:12] | She saved my life and a lot of others. | 她救了我和其他许多人的性命 |
[00:16] | Now we work together, | 现在我们同心协力 |
[00:17] | taking down the worst of the worst, | 搞垮了最邪恶的”组织” |
[00:19] | making right what division made wrong. | 并尽力去弥补其过错 |
[00:38] | Dad,do you have some money to feed the ducks? | 爸爸 能给我点钱买食喂鸭子吗 |
[00:40] | Gotta leave for a plane in five minutes. | 我们五分钟后就得去赶飞机 |
[00:42] | But it’ll only just take two. | 给我两分钟就好 |
[00:44] | Please? | 求你了 |
[00:46] | Here,use mine. | 给 用我的吧 |
[00:48] | I’m done with it. | 我不喂了 |
[00:54] | Two minutes. | 就两分钟 |
[00:56] | Hey,Davis. How’s the wine biz? | 戴维斯 葡萄酒生意还好吗 |
[00:59] | What the hell is this? | 这到底是怎么回事 |
[01:00] | What are you doing here? We’re out in the open. | 你在这里干什么 这可是公共场所 |
[01:02] | It’s a beautiful day. | 今天天气很好 |
[01:04] | Did something happen? | 发生什么事了吗 |
[01:05] | Have I been compromised? | 我暴露了吗 |
[01:06] | ‘Cause I’m about to get on a plane in two hours with my son. | 因为我两小时后得和我儿子一起上飞机 |
[01:09] | Relax. Compromised. | 放轻松 什么暴露了 |
[01:12] | Been watching too many spy movies. | 你看太多间谍电影了吧 |
[01:13] | You need to branch out,re-watch the classics. | 你得拓展范围 重温些经典 |
[01:16] | Rio Bravo,Network. | 《赤胆威龙》 《广播公司》 |
[01:17] | You know what was just on the other day? | 知道前几天播什么了吗 |
[01:19] | Godfather part one. | 《教父》第一部 |
[01:21] | Got me thinking. | 它让我思考 |
[01:23] | You remember that part | 你记不记得 |
[01:25] | where Marlon Brando is playing hide-and-seek | 马龙·白兰度在花园里跟他的孙子 |
[01:26] | with his grandson in the garden? | 一起躲猫猫那段 |
[01:29] | And he has a heart attack right there, | 然后他心脏病突发 |
[01:30] | and the kid thinks he’s still playing around. | 那孩子还以为爷爷在逗他玩 |
[01:33] | And he just sorta giggles. | 还在那儿咯咯笑 |
[01:37] | Still gives me a chill. | 到现在还让我心有余悸 |
[01:39] | Look,is this supposed to be some kind of a joke? | 你这是在跟我开玩笑吗 |
[01:42] | No. | 不 |
[01:43] | Just curious. | 我只是好奇 |
[01:46] | You think your son’s gonna giggle? | 你觉得你儿子也会咯咯笑吗 |
[01:53] | My–my son– | 我…我儿子… |
[01:55] | Will die today. | 今天会死 |
[02:01] | Not really. | 其实不会 |
[02:01] | I just need your heart to beat faster. | 只是想让你的心跳加快 |
[02:03] | It speeds the toxin. | 使毒性发作快些 |
[02:07] | Joigin. | 再见 |
[02:16] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[02:18] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[02:23] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[02:24] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[02:26] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[02:26] | Help,someone! Dad! | 救命 快来人啊 爸爸 |
[02:28] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[02:43] | 88% confirmed match. | 匹配程度88% 确认 |
[02:45] | Okay,guys. | 大家注意了 |
[02:48] | We are officially go. | 我们得行动了 |
[02:52] | Get a hold of her yet? | 联系上她了吗 |
[02:53] | Phone’s at her apartment,but she’s not answering. | 手机在她公寓里 但是她没接 |
[02:58] | Problem? | 有问题吗 |
[03:00] | Just got confirmation on our first rogue target. | 刚刚确认了我们的第一个叛变目标 |
[03:02] | Intel is six hours cold, | 情报已经是六小时前的了 |
[03:04] | and I can’t raise Nikita. | 而我联系不上尼基塔 |
[03:06] | Think you can track her down? | 你觉得你能找到她吗 |
[03:09] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我尽力而为 |
[03:26] | We usually grab tea after class,if you want to join. | 我们通常下课后去喝茶 你想一起来吗 |
[03:29] | Yeah,it’s just right here. | 是啊 就在这里 |
[03:39] | You know what,why not? | 当然好啊 |
[03:41] | I’m Jen,by the way. | 对了 我叫珍 |
[03:42] | I’m Zoe. And you are? | 我是佐伊 你是… |
[03:45] | – I’m– – Nikita! | -我叫… -尼基塔 |
[03:48] | We need you back at the office. | 我们需要你赶快回办公室 |
[03:50] | It’s a minor emergency. | 有个紧急小情况 |
[03:55] | Next time. | 下次如何 |
[04:04] | Damn,I wish I had her job. | 该死 真希望有她这样的工作 |
[04:25] | No,still not used to being back here. | 不 还是不习惯回到这里 |
[04:29] | I know the place looks the same, | 我知道这里看起来和以前一样 |
[04:32] | but it’s a new division. | 但这里已经是新”组织” |
[04:33] | Everything’s changed. | 一切都变了 |
[04:37] | Yo,Mikey,I was in the middle of pimping this ride, | 喂 小迈 我是要改装这辆车 |
[04:40] | not pimping it out. | 不是要转让了 |
[04:42] | Ask before thou takest. | 用之前问我一声 |
[04:44] | Almost everything. | 几乎一切都变了 |
[04:46] | You guys ready to go kick some super spy ass? | 你们准备好去痛扁某个超级间谍了吗 |
[04:50] | We’ve been actively searching for a month, | 一个月来我们积极搜寻情报 |
[04:53] | so someone was bound to poke their head out first. | 总有人想要争着先冒头 |
[04:56] | Martin here wins the prize. | 马丁第一个出现了 |
[04:58] | Martin. I don’t remember him. | 马丁 我不记得他 |
[05:00] | I do. Hong KSong,right? | 我记得 在香港 对吗 |
[05:02] | The past six years. | 过去六年 |
[05:03] | Cover was a fashion photographer. | 他的掩护身份是时尚摄影师 |
[05:05] | Deactivated his tracker on June 4th at o-eight-thirty. | 6月4日早8点30分 他的追踪器失效 |
[05:09] | That’s four hours after we sent out the | 就在我们发出 |
[05:11] | “Percy’s dead,come on back” to the ranch email. | “珀西已死 速归”的邮件四小时以后 |
[05:13] | I told you they’d go rogue | 我告诉过你们 |
[05:14] | when they found out we took over division. | 我们接管了”组织” 他们就会叛变 |
[05:16] | And I told you we’d have to be the ones to bring ’em in. | 我也告诉过你 我们得把他们拿下 |
[05:17] | Okay,so what is he up to now? | 好了 他现在想做什么 |
[05:20] | Davis Kellogg. | 戴维斯·凯洛格 |
[05:23] | Wine broker to the ultra-rich. | 超级富豪们的葡萄酒经纪人 |
[05:25] | 42,dies of a heart attack in Kowloon Park two days ago. | 四十二岁 两天前在九龙公园心脏病突发身亡 |
[05:28] | No pre-existing condition, | 没有心脏病史 |
[05:29] | but H.K. cops find no evidence of foul play. | 但香港警方没有发现任何暴力行径 |
[05:33] | Except his son sees him talking to this guy | 除了他儿子在他死之前 看到有个男人 |
[05:37] | on a park bench just before he died. | 在公园长凳上和他交谈 |
[05:40] | Of course there’s no follow-up | 当然没有后续 |
[05:41] | because this guy doesn’t exist. | 因为这个人根本不存在 |
[05:43] | All right,wait a minute,flag on the play. | 好吧 先等等 重点放在行径上 |
[05:45] | Martin cuts out his tracker,goes dark for a month, | 马丁取出了自己的追踪器 躲避了一个月 |
[05:47] | and pops back up on the grid | 然后又回到人们的视野中 |
[05:49] | to whack a wine dealer? | 就为干掉这个酒商 |
[05:50] | My guess is our victim was into more than the latest bordeaux. | 我猜 受害者不只做葡萄酒生意 |
[06:11] | Your bright boys in Beijing dig through this, | 让你北京的弟兄们把这个好好查一下 |
[06:13] | you’ll find proof of a spy. | 你就会得到一个间谍的证据 |
[06:16] | But not the other spies he’s working with. | 但不包括跟他一起工作的其他间谍 |
[06:20] | Why don’t you sell me all their names? | 干吗不把所有名字都卖给我们 |
[06:22] | We like to buy in bulk over here. | 我们喜欢批量交易 |
[06:23] | No,the deal’s bodies. | 不行 说好我给你他们的尸体 |
[06:25] | One at a time. Accidental fatalities. | 一次一个 意外死亡 |
[06:28] | That way your hands stay clean, | 这样你既没脏了手 |
[06:29] | but the message gets sent– | 信息还能传出去 |
[06:31] | stay the hell out of China. | 也不会让中国引起麻烦 |
[06:34] | And what if I were to have you… | 那如果我让你 |
[06:37] | meet with an accident? | 也遭遇事故了呢 |
[06:47] | Then you’d never uncover the network | 那你再也没法发现 |
[06:48] | that’s right under your nose. | 就在你眼皮下的间谍网络了 |
[06:50] | I’ll call you after the next one. | 了结下一个后再联系你 |
[06:52] | Gonna lay low for a beat. | 成事前我 要保持低调 |
[06:57] | The C.I.A. must have screwed you bad | 中情局肯定害你不浅 |
[06:59] | to make you betray your own like this. | 让你连自己人都这样出卖 |
[07:02] | Who said I was C.I.A.? | 谁说我是中情局的 |
[07:05] | So how do you figure Kellogg for C.I.A.? | 你怎么确认凯洛格就是中情局的人 |
[07:08] | Well,when you work there as long as I did | 你要像我一样在那儿工作那么久 |
[07:10] | you start to see the angles. | 你也会有我这样的看事角度 |
[07:12] | China has the fastest growing | 中国千万富翁的数量 |
[07:14] | crop of billionaires in the world. | 在全世界增长最快 |
[07:16] | A lot of those guys were on Davis Kellogg’s client list. | 其中很多人都是戴维斯·凯洛格的客户 |
[07:18] | It is a perfect cover. | 这是个绝好的掩护 |
[07:20] | If you wanna confirm your hunch, | 如果需要确认你的预感 |
[07:22] | I could always check with Langley. | 我可以跟中情局确认下 |
[07:24] | By “check”. He means “hack”. | 你确认的手段是黑进去吧 |
[07:25] | – Lightly peek. – Gently penetrate. | -偷瞄一眼 -轻轻黑进去 |
[07:27] | Hey,no hacking the C.I.A.,okay? | 打住 不能再黑中情局的系统了 |
[07:30] | We do not do stuff like that anymore. | 不能再这么做事了 |
[07:31] | This is the new division,all right? | 现在已经不是以前的”组织”了 好吗 |
[07:33] | And it’s our job to clean up the mess | 收拾遗留的乱摊子 |
[07:35] | made by the old one. | 是我们的责任 |
[07:36] | Loose canons like Martin, | 像马丁这样失去控制的人 |
[07:38] | they represent that threat. | 他们就代表这样的威胁 |
[07:39] | So we need to neutralize him quietly. | 所以我们得悄悄地消除他的威胁 |
[07:42] | Okay? | 清楚了吗 |
[07:44] | Whatever you say,boss. | 听你的 头儿 |
[07:50] | Hong Kong? | 去香港 |
[08:04] | Welcome to the Grand Mandarin Hotel. | 欢迎来到文华大酒店 |
[08:06] | Do you have a reservation? | 请问您有订房间吗 |
[08:07] | Sestok,Mr. and Mrs.. | 赛思托克夫妇 |
[08:10] | We’re pleased to offer a bay-view suite for extended stay, | 我们准备了海景套房供二位长住 |
[08:13] | and a gift basket arrived for you. | 有一个礼品篮是寄给您的 |
[08:16] | We’ve placed it in your room. | 已经放到您的房间了 |
[08:30] | This I could get used to. | 这个我能适应 |
[08:32] | You may have to. | 你不得不适应 |
[08:33] | Extended stay,huh? | 长住 不是吗 |
[08:40] | Well,Birkhoff will be doing his sweep with the street cams, | 伯克霍夫将用路边摄像头进行地毯式搜索 |
[08:44] | and that’ll take at least a couple days,so… | 至少得花几天时间 所以… |
[08:47] | Yeah,that’s right. | 是啊 没错 |
[08:48] | So I was thinking, | 所以我在想 |
[08:53] | maybe you should take your jacket off,mister. | 你是不是能把外套脱了 先生 |
[08:56] | Stay a while. | 待上一会儿 |
[08:59] | They got the air blasting in here,don’t they? | 这里的空调挺给力啊 |
[09:01] | I’ll keep you warm. | 我来给你取暖 |
[09:03] | All right,okay. | 好的 |
[09:04] | All right. | 好 |
[09:06] | – Are you okay? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -没事 |
[09:08] | – ‘Cause you seem a little… – What? | -你有点… -什么 |
[09:12] | – Jumpy. – No. | -神经质 -没有 |
[09:13] | A little bit. | 一点点 |
[09:15] | A little bit of Mexican jumping bean going on. | 像墨西哥的跳跳豆一样 |
[09:24] | The mission? | 因为任务吗 |
[09:27] | – Well… – ‘Cause you know | -呃… -你要知道 |
[09:28] | there’s always gonna be a mission. | 总会有任务的 |
[09:31] | Might as well enjoy it. | 还是享受吧 |
[09:34] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[09:37] | There is always gonna be another mission. | 总会有下一个任务 |
[09:41] | Our life may be mission to mission for a while,right? | 我们现在的生活就是任务接着任务 |
[09:45] | So it’d be pointless to wait until things were normal. | 所以也没必要等到一切正常 |
[09:50] | I hate waiting. | 我最讨厌等待 |
[09:53] | Wait. | 等下 |
[09:55] | Man cannot survive on mission alone. | 男人不可能孤身执行任务 |
[10:05] | – Wait,wait. – What? | -等等 -怎么了 |
[10:07] | Ryan said that Martin was on extended assignment for six years. | 瑞恩说马丁驻外执行任务六年了 |
[10:10] | Six years? | 六年 |
[10:12] | So is the guy a monk? | 他不近女色 |
[10:14] | I don’t think so. | 肯定不是 |
[10:23] | 未知移动设备 来源:香港 | |
[10:26] | Hey,hi,Nikki. What’s up? | 好啊 尼基 有事吗 |
[10:27] | How’s Hong Kong? | 香港之旅怎么样 |
[10:28] | Yo,stop looking at pictures of Sonya | 哥们 别只顾盯着桑娅的照片 |
[10:31] | and help me out with something. | 帮我找点东西吧 |
[10:32] | What? What are you… | 什么 你说… |
[10:33] | What are you talking about? Where are you? | 你说什么呢 你在哪儿 |
[10:35] | Hey,can you pull up the pictures that Martin took | 能不能找出马丁伪装时 |
[10:37] | when he was undercover? | 拍的那些照片 |
[10:38] | He was a fashion photog,right? | 他不是时尚摄影师吗 |
[10:40] | So he had to submit his proofs to magazines. | 肯定有给杂志投稿啊 |
[10:42] | All right,what are you looking for? | 好的 你想找什么 |
[10:43] | Guy worked with a lot of models. | 他接触过很多模特 |
[10:45] | I wanna know if he had a favorite. | 我想知道他最喜欢哪个 |
[10:46] | Gotcha. | 明白 |
[10:48] | Lucky for you I already hacked most of these fashion rags. | 你很幸运 我已经黑进大部分时尚杂志网站了 |
[10:51] | We’re all lucky that you’re a perv. | 我们都很幸运 因为你是个变态 |
[10:54] | Look,what happened with Sonya was not my fault,okay? | 桑娅的事不是我的错 好吧 |
[10:59] | You gotta talk to her,dude. | 你得跟人家聊聊 伙计 |
[11:00] | Tell her. | 告诉她 |
[11:01] | She’s the one not talking to me. | 是她不愿意跟我说话的 |
[11:03] | You know,the one thing Percy and Amanda got right | 珀西和阿曼达有一点做得对 |
[11:05] | was outlawing internal relationships. | 就是严禁内部谈恋爱 |
[11:09] | You still gotta talk to her. | 你还是得跟她谈谈 |
[11:10] | Okay. | 好 |
[11:12] | Good. | 真乖 |
[11:13] | Good,because I think… | 很好 因为我觉得… |
[11:14] | No,the model. I found her. | 不 我是说模特 找到了 |
[11:16] | At least I found the one he uses more than the others. | 我找到了他用得最多的一个 |
[11:19] | Lynn Capshaw. | 林恩·坎普肖 |
[11:22] | And she lives in Hong Kong. | 而且她住在香港 |
[11:25] | Follow the honey. | 去跟踪那美人 |
[11:31] | That was a nice surprise. | 真是个甜蜜的惊喜 |
[11:34] | I didn’t know when I’d see you again. | 不知道什么时候会再见到你 |
[11:36] | I’ve just been busy. | 最近一直很忙 |
[11:40] | You like the necklace? | 项链还喜欢吗 |
[11:41] | I love it. | 太喜欢了 |
[11:43] | You get a bonus or something? | 发奖金了还是怎么的 |
[11:45] | Yeah,something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[11:49] | Looks good on you. | 很适合你 |
[11:51] | You look good on me. | 你跟我也很般配 |
[11:59] | Hello. | 喂 |
[11:59] | Yes,hello,this is Gong Cha Takeaway. | 您好 这里是贡茶外卖 |
[12:01] | I’m sorry,but we’re all out of pig’s ear today. | 不好意思 我们的猪耳朵卖完了 |
[12:04] | Um,I didn’t order. Wrong number. | 不是我订的 你打错了 |
[12:07] | Ugh,like I would eat there. | 就像我会叫那种地方的外卖 |
[12:14] | Operator,May I help you? | 我是接线员 需要帮忙吗 |
[12:15] | Gong cha takeaway,please. | 贡茶外卖 谢谢 |
[12:18] | – What do you got? – Well,she’s there. | -有何发现 -她在那儿 |
[12:21] | Listen,when you interrogate this one, | 你们审问她的时候 |
[12:22] | snap a couple of pics for the file. | 记得拍几张照片存档 |
[12:25] | We’re not gonna interrogate her,Birkhoff. | 我们不会审问她 伯克霍夫 |
[12:26] | Just gonna ask her a few questions about her boyfriend. | 只是要问几个关于她男朋友的问题 |
[12:38] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[12:42] | Division. | “组织” |
[12:43] | Who’s division? | 谁是”组织” |
[12:48] | Police emergency. | 警务紧急处理中心 |
[12:49] | Hello,I’d like to report an assault. | 我要报告一起袭击案 |
[12:51] | Number 17 Queens Road C,unit 30. | 皇后大道C段17号 30单元 |
[12:54] | There’s a woman screaming, | 有个女人在尖叫 |
[12:55] | and I think I saw two people with guns. | 我好像看到两个持枪的人 |
[12:57] | Help please. | 快来救命 |
[12:59] | Martin,what is this? | 马丁 什么情况 |
[13:07] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[13:09] | What? | 什么 |
[13:13] | I’m not a photographer. | 我不是摄影师 |
[13:35] | Nice place. | 地方不错 |
[13:41] | She was definitely home,right? | 她肯定在家 是吧 |
[13:43] | Confirmed. | 确定 |
[14:10] | She’s still warm. | 尸体还是热的 |
[14:11] | Someone skipped out the back window. | 有人从后窗逃走 |
[14:12] | – Egress to the roof. – Martin. | -通向屋顶 -是马丁 |
[14:16] | Why kill her? She’s not a threat. | 为什么要杀她 她不是什么威胁 |
[14:21] | No,but we are. | 对 但我们是 |
[14:30] | Window? | 从窗户走 |
[14:31] | – No,that’s no good. – It worked for Martin. | -行不通 -但马丁成功了 |
[14:36] | That’s what he wants. That’s what he’s counting on. | 那就中计了 他就这么盘算着呢 |
[14:37] | If we run,it triggers a city-wide manhunt. | 我们一跑 就会引发全城范围的追捕 |
[14:40] | The heat on us makes it harder to track him. | 我们一旦成为焦点 就更难追踪他了 |
[14:45] | So what’s our alt? We get caught? | 那第二方案是什么 束手就擒吗 |
[14:48] | No,you take the window. | 不 你从窗户走 |
[14:50] | – And I get caught. – No. | -我被擒 -不行 |
[14:51] | Yes. | 就这样 |
[14:52] | H.K.P.D. will think they have their man,case closed, | 香港警察会认为凶手抓到了 就此结案 |
[14:55] | which leaves you free to hunt Martin. | 你就能继续追捕马丁了 |
[14:56] | – Michael,no. – Nikita,yes. | -迈克尔 不行 -尼基塔 听我的 |
[14:58] | Look,it’s just the locals. | 不过是当地警察 |
[14:59] | It’s Bolivia all over again,remember? | 玻利维亚事件重现而已 还记得吗 |
[15:01] | Which means you can break me out,easy, | 你可以救我出来 小菜一碟 |
[15:03] | but after you bag that son of a bitch. | 但得在你抓住那个混蛋之后 |
[15:17] | I will see you at the extract. | 我们营救时再见 |
[15:20] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[15:46] | Hong Kong police have arrived at the model’s apartment. | 香港警察赶到了那个模特的住处 |
[15:49] | Someone made a 911 call. | 有人报警了 |
[16:28] | Ops,Nikita. | 指挥中心 我是尼基塔 |
[16:30] | Ops,go ahead. | 指挥中心 请讲 |
[16:30] | I got it! | 交给我 |
[16:31] | You,move. | 你 让开 |
[16:32] | Go to my station. Move! | 到我的位子上去 去 |
[16:34] | Target’s out of pocket. | 失去目标 |
[16:35] | I planted Michael’s comm on his vehicle. | 我把迈克尔的通讯器放到了他车上 |
[16:36] | Can you track it? | 能追踪吗 |
[16:38] | Can’t track it,but we can listen in. | 无法追踪 但是可以窃听 |
[16:40] | Good move. | 干得漂亮 |
[16:41] | You have a bead on Michael? | 找到迈克尔了吗 |
[16:42] | Nikita,return to Location Blue and code in secure. | 尼基塔 返回蓝色驻点 安全汇报 |
[16:56] | Kurt Sestok. | 库尔特·赛思托克 |
[16:58] | In Hong Kong for pleasure. | 来港游玩 |
[17:03] | You find murder pleasurable,Mr. Sestok? | 杀人好玩吗 赛思托克克先生 |
[17:15] | Your cantonese is very good. | 粤语说得真不错 |
[17:18] | That won’t help you with me. | 但我不吃这一套 |
[17:20] | Neither will a lawyer,I’m afraid. | 恐怕请律师也没用 |
[17:23] | To start,we find you standing over the body of a dead woman. | 我们先是发现你站在一具女尸身边 |
[17:27] | And then I look in your coat pocket. | 然后又检查了你的外衣口袋 |
[17:31] | And I find motive. | 找到了杀人动机 |
[17:37] | My guess is she said no. | 我猜她拒绝了你 |
[17:40] | Actually,I never got around to asking her. | 其实 我还没抽出时间问她呢 |
[17:42] | I’m gonna need that back. | 我要拿回这戒指 |
[17:44] | No. | 不行 |
[17:45] | What you need is a miracle. | 你需要的是奇迹 |
[17:49] | I slipped an data router on the embassy phone line. | 我在大使馆电话线里偷偷安装了数据路由器 |
[17:51] | If police call the U.S. Consulate, | 如果警察联系美国领事馆 |
[17:53] | they’ll get us. | 会打到我们这边来 |
[17:53] | Wolf team is en route from the airport. | 狼队已经离开机场 在路上 |
[17:56] | Yo,he’s at the airport! | 喂 他在机场 |
[17:58] | He’s– He’s at the airport. | 他…他在机场… |
[18:00] | …for loading and unloading of passengers only. | …仅限装卸行李的旅客 |
[18:04] | It just keeps repeating. He’s parked there. | 一直在重复 他在那儿停车了 |
[18:06] | He might be trying to flee the country. | 他可能想逃往境外 |
[18:07] | Can we get a visual? | 有图象吗 |
[18:08] | Should I send wolf team back to the airport,sir? | 需要让狼队回机场吗 |
[18:10] | – They can turn around. – No. | -他们可以掉头 -不要 |
[18:12] | Move. Move! | 走 快走 |
[18:13] | Nikita’s coded in. Location Blue. | 尼基塔打来的 来自蓝色驻点 |
[18:17] | You injured? | 你受伤了吗 |
[18:18] | No. What’s the status on Michael? | 没有 迈克尔的情况怎么样 |
[18:20] | Local custody pending arraignment. | 关押在当地警局 等待传讯 |
[18:22] | Waiting for him to make contact. | 等着他联系上我们 |
[18:24] | What’s the play? | 接下来怎么办 |
[18:25] | Nikita,we will get him home. | 尼基塔 我们会救他出来的 |
[18:29] | Ryan,send me his location. | 瑞安 告诉我他所在位置 |
[18:30] | Martin may be trying to flee the country as we speak. | 我们说话这会儿 马丁可能在试图离开香港了 |
[18:32] | I need you at the airport to set up a survey now. | 我需要你立即到达机场进行侦查 |
[18:34] | A survey is a two-man op,and I am one man down. | 侦查需要二人行动 现在只剩我自己了 |
[18:36] | I know. | 我知道 |
[18:37] | No,Ryan,I’m flying solo here. | 不 瑞安 我现在只身一人 |
[18:39] | Michael needs extraction, | 迈克尔需要营救 |
[18:41] | and I can’t be in two places at once. | 我自己分身乏术 |
[18:42] | I know,that’s why I’m sending in support. | 我知道 所以我才派人支援你 |
[18:44] | Wolf team is en route to rendezvous with you now. | 狼队正在去与你会合的路上 |
[18:54] | Miss Udinov,welcome to the Grand Mandarin. | 欢迎您入住文华大酒店 乌迪诺夫小姐 |
[18:57] | It is a great honor to receive you. | 您的光临使我们倍感荣幸 |
[18:59] | Do you have any bottled water? | 请问有瓶装水吗 |
[19:01] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[19:02] | I got it. I got it,thanks. | 我自己来 自己来 谢了 |
[19:18] | Here we go,right? | 我们又到一起了 对吧 |
[19:19] | Yeah,just a little sooner than I’d hoped. | 是啊 只是比我期待得要早了一些 |
[19:23] | So… | 这么说… |
[19:25] | Are we Alex or Alexandra? | 你现在是艾丽克丝还是亚历山德拉 |
[19:29] | I’m gonna take this coat off. | 我先把大衣脱了 |
[19:32] | All right,I want us wired in an uplinked | 现在开始组装 将系统与总部链接 |
[19:34] | before anyone gets a potty break. | 先别休息了 |
[19:39] | Hey there,you don’t mind if we crash in your room? | 你不介意我们也住在你房间吧 |
[19:42] | Yes,and don’t touch my mini bar. | 我介意 而且不要乱动我的酒 |
[19:49] | Okay,Martin never went through gate security. | 马丁没有去安检 |
[19:51] | I got him stepping into a cab,city bound. | 他看到他进了一辆出租车 回市里了 |
[19:54] | He’s using the airport just to switch? | 那他去机场只是为了换乘 |
[19:55] | No,he grabbed something in there. | 不是 他还从机场里拿了件东西出来 |
[19:57] | Looks like a kit bag. | 看起来像个工具袋 |
[19:58] | Probably stored in a locker. | 可能是之前存在储物柜里的 |
[20:00] | Resupply. He’s gearing up. | 资源补给 他在补给装备 |
[20:02] | Boy wants a rematch with Nikki. | 他还想和尼基一绝高低 |
[20:04] | No,that’s too emotional. | 不会 他不会那么感情用事的 |
[20:05] | The guy uses his girlfriend’s corpse to set a trap. | 他用自己女友的尸体设陷阱 |
[20:08] | He’s taking the risk to stay in town. | 冒着风险留在香港 |
[20:10] | It’s–it’s calculated. | 他是依计而行的 |
[20:12] | It’s practical. | 头脑很冷静 |
[20:14] | He may have another target. | 他可能另有目标要解决 |
[20:16] | Another C.I.A. asset. | 也是中情局的人吗 |
[20:17] | There could be a whole network embedded over there. | 那里可能已经安插了一整个间谍网络 |
[20:18] | If there was,Martin would know every member of it. | 如果真是这样 马丁会知道全部成员 |
[20:21] | Percy probably loaned him out | 珀西可能把他外派到 |
[20:22] | to the C.I.A. on select missions. | 中情局做过任务 |
[20:24] | So should we call the C.I.A. now? | 我们现在要打给中情局吗 |
[20:26] | I can not tell them that a division assassin | 我不能跟他们说 我们”组织”的杀手 |
[20:29] | killed one of their people. | 杀死了他们的人 |
[20:30] | especially since we don’t exist. | 尤其是 我们根本是”不存在”的 |
[20:31] | Right,so should we hack the C.I.A. now? | 也对 那我们现在要入侵中情局的系统吗 |
[20:43] | I’m happy you’re here. | 有你在这儿 我很开心 |
[20:45] | It’s just weird having a division alpha team as backup, | 只是有个”组织”的A小队做后备支持感觉很怪 |
[20:49] | you know? | 懂我的意思吗 |
[20:49] | It’s all weird. | 都太怪了 |
[20:51] | I’m not used to playing myself as my cover. | 我也不习惯用我的真实身份来打掩护 |
[20:56] | World knows me as Alexandra Udinov, | 大家都知道我是亚历山德拉·乌迪诺夫 |
[20:59] | The scandalous Russian heiress. | 声名狼藉的俄国女继承人 |
[21:02] | Pretty much blown for undercover work. | 几乎要搞砸我的秘密工作了 |
[21:06] | We could use your high profile, | 我们可以利用你的高姿态 |
[21:09] | especially if it was a distraction. | 来转移大家的注意力 |
[21:12] | You wanna run a con on the Hong Kong police. | 你想和香港警方比试一场吗 |
[21:15] | Division’s on the line. | “组织”来电 |
[21:19] | We have a critical update on our target and his targets. | 关于马丁和他目标们 有重要信息更新 |
[21:23] | Targets,plural? | 目标们 有多名吗 |
[21:25] | We’ve confirmed a network of six C.I.A. assets | 我们查出有六名中情局人员 |
[21:27] | who have infiltrated China’s one percent. | 潜入中国的富贵阶层 |
[21:29] | They all work in the high-end luxury field. | 他们全部在高端奢饰品行业工作 |
[21:30] | Wine,art,jewelry,cars,and yachts. | 名酒 艺术品 珠宝 汽车和游艇 |
[21:33] | We think Martin may be selling them out one by one. | 我们觉得马丁想把这几个人一一出卖 |
[21:36] | Who’s he selling to,Chinese intelligence? | 卖给谁 中国情报部门吗 |
[21:38] | That’d be our best guess. | 极有可能 |
[21:40] | Only one of the six is actually in China right now, | 六人中现在只有一人在中国 |
[21:42] | James Wright. | 詹姆斯·赖特 |
[21:43] | He’s a car broker. | 汽车经销商 |
[21:45] | James is set to arrive in Hong Kong tomorrow morning, | 詹姆斯已经准备明早到达香港 |
[21:48] | transporting a vintage car for one of his clients. | 帮他的客户运送一辆老爷车 |
[21:51] | We think that he is Martin’s next target. | 我们认为他将是马丁的下一个目标 |
[21:53] | Nikita,I need you to intercept this guy | 尼基塔 我们需要你在他出事前 |
[21:55] | before he has an accident. | 把他拦截下来 |
[21:57] | What about Michael? | 迈克尔怎么办 |
[21:58] | We’ve got a plan to get him,it’s low pro. | 我们已经想到办法来救他了 难度不大 |
[22:01] | Wolf team can carry that out. | 狼队可以去施行 |
[22:02] | We need to stop Martin and wrap out of Hong Kong | 我们得阻止马丁 然后把他带出香港 |
[22:05] | before things get a whole lot worse. | 以防事情变得更加糟糕 |
[22:12] | Where and when? | 时间和地点 |
[22:13] | He’ll be at the port,09:00. | 早晨九点钟 港口 |
[22:23] | Dude,first mission. | 老兄 第一个任务 |
[22:44] | Is there anyone here who speaks English? | 你们这里有人会讲英语吗 |
[22:48] | You speak English? | 你讲英语吗 |
[22:50] | Yes. How can I help you? | 是的 有什么需要帮忙的吗 |
[22:51] | My name is Alexandra Udinov, | 我叫亚历山德拉·乌迪诺夫 |
[22:53] | and I’d like to report a theft. | 我要报告一起偷窃案 |
[23:07] | Mr. Sestok,Jack King, | 赛思托克先生 我是杰克·金 |
[23:10] | Mcelhinny-White and Associates. | 麦克希尼-怀特律师事务所 |
[23:12] | The embassy sent you? | 是大使馆派你来的吗 |
[23:13] | I’ve already been briefed. | 我已经知道事情经过了 |
[23:14] | We just want to hear your side of the story. | 我们还需要听到你的说法 |
[23:16] | Keep a distance,please. | 请保持距离 |
[23:19] | Why’d they pick you? | 为什么派你来 |
[23:19] | You guys a big firm or a little firm? | 你们的事务所规模是大是小 |
[23:22] | We have six associates, | 我们拥有六个分部 |
[23:24] | and we are going to do everything we can | 我们会竭尽所能 |
[23:25] | to get you out of here as soon as possible. | 带您尽快离开这里 |
[23:28] | What are they worth? | 值多少钱 |
[23:29] | What does that matter? | 那重要吗 |
[23:30] | They are alexandrite studs in a 24-karat setting, | 那可是镶嵌在24k金上的紫翠玉宝石啊 |
[23:33] | worth more than your job. | 你一辈子也买不起 |
[23:35] | Is that enough for you to open a case? | 足够可以立案了吧 |
[23:37] | How ’bout this? | 我这么跟你说 |
[23:38] | They were given to me by my father on my 12th birthday. | 那是我12岁生日时我父亲送的 |
[23:41] | And if you know who I am, | 如果你知道我是谁 |
[23:42] | then you know who my father was, | 那就该知道我父亲的身份 |
[23:44] | and you would know that the real worth of those earrings | 你就该知道这对耳环是 |
[23:47] | is priceless! | 无价之宝 |
[23:49] | Please write that down,priceless. | 写下来吧 无价之宝 |
[23:53] | Okay,we’re up. | 好的 接入 |
[23:54] | Cameras and phones, | 摄像和电话 |
[23:55] | and in two shakes we’ll have power and utilities. | 很快就能控制电源和设施 |
[23:58] | Thank you,Miss Udinov. | 多谢你啊 乌迪诺夫小姐 |
[23:59] | Is that translation software ready? | 翻译软件准备好了吗 |
[24:00] | Yes,Mandarin or Cantonese? | 好了 普通话还是粤语 |
[24:02] | Mandarin. Let’s make the call. | 普通话 拨电话吧 |
[24:08] | Inspector,you have a call from headquarters. | 督察 总部打电话找你 |
[24:10] | Who is it? | 是谁 |
[24:11] | Headquarters. Beijing. | 北京总部的人 |
[24:17] | Conclude your interview. | 问询动作快点 |
[24:34] | This is a very sensitive matter. | 这件事很敏感 |
[24:36] | The girl that he was found with was also connected… | 现场那个女性跟 |
[24:39] | socially with a member of politburo. | 某位政治局委员也有牵连 |
[24:51] | When the agents arrive, | 探员来到后 |
[24:52] | it’ll be best if you take him out the back | 最好带他从后门出去 |
[24:54] | where no one will see. | 躲开他人视线 |
[25:00] | When they go to move you,I’ll protest in the lobby. | 他们转移你时 我会在大厅抗议 |
[25:02] | It’ll speed things along. | 就可以更快撤离 |
[25:04] | I can’t leave. | 我不能走 |
[25:05] | There’s a piece of evidence I need to get back. | 我还有份物证要拿回来 |
[25:09] | Don’t worry about your passport. | 不用担心你的护照 |
[25:12] | It’s not the passport. | 不是护照 |
[25:15] | Then what? | 那是什么 |
[25:18] | Where’s Nikita? | 尼基塔在哪 |
[25:33] | All right,be careful now. | 小心点 |
[25:35] | One scratch and we’re done. | 有一点刮擦 我们就完蛋 |
[25:37] | They don’t make this paint grade anymore. | 这种油漆级滑石粉已经停产了 |
[25:43] | I’ve got eyes on Wright. | 发现赖特 |
[26:03] | Get down! | 快趴下 |
[26:11] | Who the– | 你是… |
[26:12] | Just say thank you. | 说谢谢就好 |
[26:26] | – Yes? – I’ve got another friend I’d like you to meet. | -喂 -我想让你会会我另一个朋友 |
[26:29] | Another one so soon? | 另一个 这么快 |
[26:31] | I thought you were taking a beat. | 你不是要低调一阵吗 |
[26:33] | There’s a suspect in custody for murder | 现在有个谋杀嫌疑犯被押在 |
[26:35] | with the H.K.P. right now. | 香港警局 |
[26:36] | And he’s a spy? | 他也是个间谍 |
[26:38] | One I can’t get to,but you can. | 我接近不了他 但你可以 |
[26:47] | Okay,I think we’re ready for you guys | 好了 现在就该你们出马 |
[26:49] | to roll up and grab Michael. | 把迈克尔带出来了 |
[26:59] | Um,ops,we may have a problem. | 指挥中心 我们可能会有麻烦了 |
[27:13] | What the hell’s going on? | 到底怎么回事 |
[27:14] | Sir,a call just came in. | 长官 有电话进来 |
[27:16] | Sean? Put him through. | 肖恩吗 快接进来 |
[27:17] | No,it’s Martin. | 不 是马丁 |
[27:18] | He wants to talk to Nikita. | 他想跟尼基塔通话 |
[27:22] | – What? – Nikita, | -什么 -尼基塔 |
[27:23] | we are in a rapidly escalating situation here. | 事态已迅速升级 |
[27:26] | Martin just upped the ante. | 马丁刚加大了赌注 |
[27:27] | I want to put us all on the line. | 所以我想连线你 |
[27:29] | Do it. | 连吧 |
[27:31] | Hello,Nikita. | 尼基塔 你好 |
[27:33] | I know you from your file, | 我看过你的资料 |
[27:34] | but we haven’t been properly introduced. | 但还没正式跟你认识呢 |
[27:36] | I’m the guy who’s got something you want. | 我手上有你想要的东西 |
[27:39] | And you’re the girl who’s got something I want. | 而你手上又有我想要的东西 |
[27:42] | So let’s make a deal. | 做笔交易吧 |
[27:52] | Since you grabbed Mr. Wright, | 你既然劫持了赖特先生 |
[27:54] | I assume you know what I’m trying to get done here in Hong Kong. | 就该知道我在香港要干嘛 |
[27:56] | Yeah,you work for M.S.S. as a contract killer. | 你是中国国家安全部雇的杀手 |
[27:59] | I can’t say you’ve traded up from Division. | 我觉得也不会比”组织”给的价格高吧 |
[28:01] | No,you got it wrong. | 不 你错了 |
[28:03] | I wrote the contract. | 合约条件任我提 |
[28:05] | That’s what freelance means. | 这才叫自由职业 |
[28:07] | If anything,M.S.S. is working for me. | 倒不如说是中国国安部为我工作 |
[28:10] | If I tell them to let Michael go,they will. | 如果我要他们放了迈克尔 他们就会照办 |
[28:12] | If you think I’m gonna trade your target for my partner, | 如果你认为我会拿你的刺杀目标换我搭档 |
[28:15] | you haven’t ready my file close enough. | 那你还是不够了解我 |
[28:18] | Nah,keep the car guy. You earned him. | 算了 他你就留着吧 你争取到的 |
[28:21] | What I want is for you to get out of my way | 我只要你不插手 |
[28:25] | and let me finish my job. | 让我完成任务就行 |
[28:27] | You mean killing innocent people? | 任你滥杀无辜吗 |
[28:28] | Says the lady sent to kill her own kind. | 被派来刺杀同类的人居然会这么说 |
[28:32] | Martin,this is Ryan Fletcher speaking. | 马丁 我是瑞安·弗莱彻 |
[28:34] | I’ve been authorized by the president herself | 总统亲自授权让我 |
[28:36] | to oversee division. | 监管”组织” |
[28:37] | I can tell you that we no longer cancel agents here. | 我明确告诉你我们不再除掉探员 |
[28:40] | That was in Percy’s day,not mine. | 珀西会 但我不会 |
[28:43] | Amanda predicted you’d say that. | 阿曼达早料到你会这么说 |
[28:46] | You’re working with Amanda? | 你在跟阿曼达合作 |
[28:48] | No,but she offered. | 没 但她找过我 |
[28:50] | Maybe two hours after I got the recall order, | 接到召回命令大概两小时后 |
[28:53] | I got a message from Amanda | 我从同一个加密频道 |
[28:54] | on the same encrypted channel. | 收到阿曼达的信息 |
[28:55] | How the hell? | 怎么可能 |
[28:56] | She must have decrypted the black box. | 她肯定已经破解了黑盒 |
[28:58] | Had the whole roster on it. | 拿到了整个名单 |
[28:59] | She warned us that anyone who obeyed the recall | 她警告我们一旦服从召回命令 |
[29:01] | was walking into their own execution. | 就是在自寻死路 |
[29:03] | And you believed her. | 你居然信她的话 |
[29:04] | Why would she lie? | 她没理由撒谎 |
[29:07] | We don’t exist. | 我们根本就不存在 |
[29:08] | So who’s gonna know we’re gone? | 死了也没人知道 |
[29:10] | Martin,the president has offered amnesty | 马丁 总统已经赦免了 |
[29:12] | to every single member of division. | “组织”里的每一个人 |
[29:14] | If they work with us to capture the other ones out there, | 如果他们能配合我们抓住其他在逃的成员 |
[29:17] | they’ll earn their freedom and enough money to resettle. | 他们就会得到自由和足够金钱来重新生活 |
[29:19] | And you believed her? | 你还真信她了 |
[29:22] | I want my money now. I want my freedom now. | 我现在就要金钱和自由 |
[29:25] | This is about more than just you. | 这不仅关系到你 |
[29:27] | Just shut up and sit down. | 你还是闭嘴一边凉快去吧 |
[29:29] | I’m dealing with Nikita on this,not you,tough guy. | 这事我只跟尼基塔谈 不是你 硬汉 |
[29:31] | Nikita? | 尼基塔 |
[29:32] | I don’t work well with a gun to my head | 当有人威胁我或着我朋友时 |
[29:34] | or my friend’s head either. | 我跟他可合作不好 |
[29:36] | That’s your problem,too many friends. | 那就是你的问题 太多朋友 |
[29:39] | Amanda always told us loved ones are liabilities. | 阿曼达经常教导我们爱人是负担 |
[29:44] | Is that why you killed Lynn? | 所以你就杀了林恩 |
[29:48] | I want you out of Hong Kong tonight. | 我要你今晚就离开香港 |
[29:51] | When the other four innocent spies are dead, | 几周以后 当其他四个无辜的间谍 |
[29:54] | which may take me a few weeks, | 被我干掉之后 |
[29:55] | Michael will be released | 迈克尔就会被释放了 |
[29:56] | and you’ll get his location. | 你会知道他的位置的 |
[29:58] | Or you get stupid,and he gets dead. | 你要是干了蠢事 他可就没命了 |
[30:09] | Right there,sign for prisoner. | 那 签收犯人 |
[30:14] | Birkhoff,are you still wired in? | 伯克霍夫 你还控制着他们的系统吗 |
[30:16] | Shh,shut up,shut up. Shut up,everyone. | 别出声 大家都闭上嘴 |
[30:18] | Yeah,Mikey,go ahead. | 好了 迈克尔 你说 |
[30:19] | Are you still wired into the building? | 你还控制着大楼的系统吗 |
[30:21] | Yeah,yeah,I can see you,man. | 是的 我现在能看见你 伙计 |
[30:23] | Bad times. | 情形不妙 |
[30:23] | I know. So lock me in. | 我知道 把我锁在里面 |
[30:25] | What? | 什么 |
[30:26] | They’re about to put me somewhere worse, | 他们要把我带到别的鬼地方 |
[30:28] | so lock me in. | 所以赶紧把我锁在里面 |
[30:57] | This is easy. | 这事很好办 |
[30:58] | Martin is using Michael as leverage. | 马丁拿迈克尔当筹码 |
[31:00] | We free Michael,we take away his leverage. | 我们把迈克尔救出来 他就没有筹码了 |
[31:02] | It was easy when the cops had him. | 警察拘留他的时候救他容易 |
[31:03] | Now it’s state security. | 现在他归国安部看管了 |
[31:05] | Sleight of hand won’t work. | 花招诡计不管用了 |
[31:06] | That’s not what I had in mind. | 这不是我想的办法 |
[31:08] | What’d you have in mind? | 你的办法是什么 |
[31:10] | We follow the convoy. | 我们可以跟踪他们的车队 |
[31:11] | T-bone ’em with a Mack Truck. | 然后用一辆马克卡车把车队拦腰截断 |
[31:12] | A Mack Truck? | 用马克卡车 |
[31:13] | We steal one. There’s plenty in the city. | 我们可以偷一辆 香港有的是这种车 |
[31:15] | Nikita,we are there to stop Martin quietly. | 尼基塔 我们是要秘密地阻止马丁 |
[31:18] | We’ve already stopped him. | 我们已经阻止了他 |
[31:19] | We know who his targets are. | 我们知道他的目标了 |
[31:20] | You just call the C.I.A., | 你只需要给中情局打个电话 |
[31:21] | and you tell them to pull their people out. | 让他们把他们的人都撤出来 |
[31:22] | If the C.I.A. thinks their network is compromised, | 如果中情局认为他们的间谍网络暴露了 |
[31:25] | they’ll pull everyone they got in China out at once. | 他们会一次性把在中国的间谍全部撤出 |
[31:27] | Yeah? | 这又怎样 |
[31:28] | Destroying an operation they likely took years to build. | 这会把他们多年来的苦心经营毁掉 |
[31:31] | Who cares? | 谁在乎啊 |
[31:32] | The C.I.A. Cares. The president cares. | 中情局在乎 总统也在乎 |
[31:35] | These are the people that we work for now. | 我们现在就是在为他们工作 |
[31:37] | I don’t give a damn about the president,Ryan. | 我他妈才不管总统怎么样 瑞安 |
[31:38] | I care about Michael. | 我只关心迈克尔 |
[31:40] | I don’t have time for this. Birkhoff,patch me through to Alex. | 我没时间了 伯克霍夫给我接艾丽克丝 |
[31:43] | Nikita! | 尼基塔 |
[31:44] | Alex,are the heavies still there? | 艾丽克丝 那几辆车还在那吗 |
[31:46] | Copy that. Three armored SUVs. | 收到 有三辆装甲SUV |
[31:48] | Shut down this channel. | 把这个频道给我关掉 |
[31:50] | All right,this is what we’re gonna do. | 好的 我们接下来这么干 |
[31:51] | She does not make these calls. | 她不能自作主张 |
[31:54] | First,get my gear. I’m gonna need my scope. | 首先把我的装备拿来 我需要我的望远镜 |
[31:55] | – I’m gonna need Birkhoff’s code grabber. – Got it. | -还需要伯克霍夫的密码捕获器 -收到 |
[31:57] | Shut it down now. | 马上给我关掉 |
[31:59] | Meet met at the corner across from the station. | 在警局对面的拐角会合 |
[32:01] | Sure thing,boss. | 听你的 老大 |
[32:03] | Copy. I’ll meet you– | 明白 我会在… |
[32:04] | – Alex? – Nikita? | -艾丽克丝 -尼基塔 |
[32:07] | Alex? | 艾丽克丝 |
[32:33] | Listen,man,we gotta talk. | 听我说 伙计 我们得谈谈 |
[32:34] | That was not cool. | 你刚才那样可不好 |
[32:36] | Which part,when I invoked the chain of command | 哪样 我调用指挥系统的时候 |
[32:39] | or when I held Nikita to it? | 还是我要求尼基塔遵守命令的时候 |
[32:40] | You obviously didn’t have a problem | 既然你已经掐断了她们的通讯 |
[32:42] | since you followed the order to cut her off. | 很明显你没什么问题 |
[32:44] | That’s ’cause I had to. | 我是情不得已 |
[32:46] | Why? | 为什么 |
[32:47] | Because the world was watching. | 因为大家都在看着 |
[32:48] | Right,and they don’t know me yet. | 你说对了 他们还不了解我 |
[32:51] | So they need to see | 所以他们得明白 |
[32:52] | that the person responsible for their lives | 这个对他们生命负责的人 |
[32:54] | is consistent and dependable. | 是可靠的 是值得依赖的 |
[32:56] | Not responsible for their lives,Ryan. | 你不对他们的生命负责 瑞安 |
[32:58] | Just the operation. | 只是对行动负责 |
[33:03] | Have you been sleeping in here? | 你一直都睡在这吗 |
[33:06] | Not every night. | 不是每天都睡这 |
[33:07] | Just,uh… | 只是… |
[33:10] | Just to catch up. | 只是为了能快点熟悉情况 |
[33:12] | All right. | 好吧 |
[33:14] | I’m gonna give you a little piece of advice | 我给你一点小小的建议 |
[33:17] | that I realize you don’t hear very often in black ops. | 我意识到这建议你在参与秘密行动时不会经常听到 |
[33:21] | Chill. | 就是冷静 |
[33:24] | The world’s still gonna be here tomorrow. | 明天世界还在 |
[33:27] | Unless there’s something you’re not telling me. | 除非你有什么事瞒着我 |
[33:32] | Nothing you don’t already know. | 所有的事你都知道了 |
[33:52] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[34:13] | He’s making a phone call he doesn’t want the cops to hear. | 他打的这个电话不想让别的警察听到 |
[34:15] | You wanna say hi? | 你想去跟他打个招呼吗 |
[34:17] | I brought Birkhoff’s the code grabber for you. | 我把伯克霍夫的密码捕获器给你拿来了 |
[34:20] | I think the C.I.A. has hacked the Kowloon cops. | 我觉得中情局已经黑进了九龙警察局系统 |
[34:22] | They’re running around like headless chickens. | 这些警察现在像没头苍蝇一样 |
[34:24] | This agent of yours must be important. | 你们的这个特工一定很重要 |
[34:27] | More than you know, | 比你想象的重要 |
[34:28] | which is why he needs to stay our secret. | 所以不能让他泄漏我们的秘密 |
[34:29] | He may be the key to getting the others. | 他可能是找到其他特工的关键 |
[34:31] | I thought you already knew the others. | 你不是说你认识其他几个人了吗 |
[34:33] | I do. | 是的 |
[34:34] | So why do you need this man? | 那你还要这个人干嘛 |
[34:36] | Just trust me. | 相信我就好了 |
[34:56] | No,I can do whatever I want with this man. | 不行 我想怎么处理他就怎么处理 |
[34:58] | He’s in my world now. | 他现在在我的地盘上 |
[34:59] | That’s not how this works. | 规矩不是这样 |
[35:01] | No,this is how it works. | 不 规矩就是这样 |
[35:02] | I am the one allowing you to live… | 你能否活命也是我说了算… |
[35:06] | If you wanna live, | 想活命的话 |
[35:07] | you’ll do exactly as I say. | 就按我说的做 |
[35:16] | You don’t need to talk to him. | 把电话挂了 |
[35:27] | Onsite alpha team confirms | 现场A小队报告 |
[35:29] | Nikita has just taken the M.S.S. Station Chief hostage. | 尼基塔刚抓了中国国安部站长做人质 |
[35:34] | Yeah,we used to get that look all the time | 过去尼基塔”叛变”时 |
[35:36] | in the old rogue Nikita days. | 我们经常看到这种表情 |
[35:37] | The “Oh,no,she didn’t!” | “哦 不 她不会吧” |
[35:41] | You’re gonna survive this just fine | 只要把我的人还我 |
[35:43] | as long as you get my man back. | 你就能逃过一死 |
[35:44] | I can’t. | 我办不到 |
[35:45] | He’s locked in the cell,and the door can’t open. | 他被关在审讯室里 门都打不开 |
[35:48] | Some sort of malfunction. | 可能是系统故障 |
[35:56] | Okay,okay,get him processed and get him out of here. | 好了 办理手续让他马上走 |
[35:58] | He’s yours. | 他是你们的了 |
[36:00] | Listen,there’s some personal items. | 听着 我还有些私人物品 |
[36:02] | I want them transferred with me. | 得跟我一起走 |
[36:09] | Come on,let’s go. | 快点 走了 |
[36:21] | Alex,he’s coming out. | 艾丽克斯 他出来了 |
[36:23] | It’s 30 yards from the door to the car. | 门口离车有30码远 |
[36:25] | You in position? | 你就位了吗 |
[36:31] | You should’ve left Hong Kong. | 你应该离开香港的 |
[36:34] | But it’s too late. | 但为时已晚 |
[36:38] | You’re gonna have to watch him die. | 你得眼睁睁地看他死掉 |
[36:41] | You know what,Martin,you’re right. | 知道吗 马丁 你说得对 |
[36:43] | Loved ones are a liability. | 爱的人就是负担 |
[36:45] | It’s a good thing I have more than one. | 很庆幸我有不止一个爱的人 |
[36:57] | Clear. | 搞定 |
[37:00] | Everything that happens from here on out | 从现在起所发生的一切 |
[37:02] | you can blame on Martin. | 都是马丁惹的祸 |
[37:03] | His body will be on that roof along with his rifle. | 他的尸体和枪都在屋顶上 |
[37:07] | American intelligence. | 美国情报人员 |
[37:09] | Always betraying each other. | 总是互相背叛 |
[37:11] | You really have to get your house in order. | 你们真应该先安内 |
[37:13] | Yeah,tell me about it. | 愿听其详 |
[37:16] | You know what,don’t. | 还是算了 |
[37:31] | Let’s go! | 走 |
[37:31] | – Give me the gun. – Why? | -给我枪 -干什么 |
[37:33] | Give me the damn glock! | 快给我 |
[37:34] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[37:35] | To get your engagement ring! | 去拿回给你的订婚戒指 |
[37:50] | Go! | 快走 |
[37:54] | Go… | 快走… |
[38:10] | One down. 29 to go. | 解决了1个 还有29个 |
[38:13] | Dirty 30. | 地下30人组 |
[38:16] | Well,at least the first one went down easy. | 至少第一个解决得不算费劲 |
[38:22] | So you are still Ryan inside there. | 你还是当年那个瑞安 |
[38:24] | Nikita,I am the same guy that you saved multiple times. | 尼基塔 我还是那个你救过多次的人 |
[38:28] | I’m still your friend. | 我还是你的朋友 |
[38:30] | But you’re also my boss,is that it? | 但你也是我的老板 对吗 |
[38:32] | Not just yours. | 不仅是你的 |
[38:33] | The other agents, | 还有其他特工 |
[38:34] | they watch what you do. | 他们注视着你的一举一动 |
[38:35] | So when you break the rules– | 所以你坏了规矩时… |
[38:36] | You cut me off in the middle of an op. | 你在行动当中切断了我的联系 |
[38:38] | That’s what they saw. | 这就是其他人的所见 |
[38:39] | Nikita,I can see things happening | 尼基塔 我能在指挥中心 |
[38:40] | from operations that you can’t see. | 看到你看不到的 |
[38:41] | And I can see things happening on the ground | 可我能从实际情况中 |
[38:43] | that you can’t see. | 看到你看不到的 |
[38:44] | And when that happens,I need to make decisions | 一旦这种情况发生 我就得独自 |
[38:46] | from my gut. | 做决定 |
[38:48] | That’s how I survived this long. You know that,Ryan. | 因此我才能活到现在 你懂的 瑞安 |
[38:49] | You are fighting for more than just your survival now. | 你现在为之奋斗的不只是你的生存 |
[38:52] | What does that even mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[38:55] | National security? | 国家安全吗 |
[38:59] | This nation doesn’t even know we exist. | 这个国家甚至不知道我们的存在 |
[39:01] | And we have to keep it that way. | 我们必须得保持这样 |
[39:15] | Disturbing reports out of China. | 中国那边发来报告很让人担忧 |
[39:17] | Yes,ma’am. | 是的 夫人 |
[39:19] | Should I be worried? | 我需要为此担忧吗 |
[39:21] | The suspected American operative behind all the chaos | 与所有事件相关的幕后美国特工 |
[39:23] | can’t be identified, | 不能被发现 |
[39:24] | He won’t be. | 不会的 |
[39:25] | Ryan,you convinced me | 瑞安 你说服我 |
[39:28] | that in a quiet way we could clean up the mess | 我们能悄悄摆平珀西制造的 |
[39:31] | that Percy made. | 所有麻烦 |
[39:32] | That is still our mission. | 这仍是我们的任务 |
[39:35] | Division is necessary to accomplish it. | “组织”有责任完成这一任务 |
[39:38] | Division is dangerous. | “组织”很危险 |
[39:40] | If it is exposed, | 如果”组织”暴露 |
[39:41] | if I have to explain how I allowed | 如果需要我出面解释是我准许 |
[39:45] | a nest of former criminals turned into assassins | 一批有前科的人如何成为杀手 |
[39:47] | to operate– | 参加行动… |
[39:48] | You won’t have to. | 不必担心 |
[39:49] | We’ll be more cautious in the future. | 以后我们会更加小心的 |
[39:52] | Good. | 很好 |
[39:53] | Because if there is any more exposure on this program | 如果这个计划再暴露的话 |
[39:58] | I will have no choice but to send in the troops | 那我只能调动军队 |
[40:00] | and burn it to the ground. | 彻底让它从世界上消失 |
[40:03] | My first duty is to protect this nation. | 我的第一要务是保卫国家 |
[40:16] | Just trust me,okay? | 相信我好吗 |
[40:19] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[40:20] | Michael,you don’t have to do this. | 迈克尔 你不需要这样做 |
[40:24] | Yes,I do. | 我必须这样做 |
[40:26] | It’s tradition. | 这是传统 |
[40:28] | I’m a traditional guy. | 我是个传统的人 |
[40:30] | I went through hell to get this ring. | 我冒着生命危险才拿回这枚戒指 |
[40:36] | We’re gonna do this right. | 所以我们一定要郑重其事 |
[40:59] | Nikita… | 尼基塔 |
[41:03] | You had me at “Give me the damn glock.” | 你说”快给我枪”时 我就已经答应了 |