时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | I just want to know what you stand. | 我只想知道你们支持谁 |
[00:08] | Do you stand with the powerful,privileged? | 你们是支持那些权力阶层 |
[00:11] | Those people who look down on us? | 那些高高在上看不清我们的人 |
[00:14] | Or do you stand with your brothers and your sisters | 还是支持身边的 |
[00:15] | on the ground? | 兄弟姐妹们 |
[00:18] | Third wave is not just an ideal. | “第三浪潮”不止是个理想 |
[00:21] | It’s the solution. | 它是解决办法 |
[00:22] | 3 billion people living on $2.50 a day. | 三十亿人每天只靠2.5美元生活 |
[00:27] | That is just fine for this guy, | 可这大人物 华莱士·赫瑞克议员 |
[00:31] | Senator wallace herek. | 是不关心这些的 |
[00:32] | He just wants to protect his power | 他只想保护自己的权力 |
[00:35] | You wanna talk about the 1%? | 你们想谈谈那1% |
[00:38] | 1% of what they spend on weapons in a year | 每年军费开支的1% |
[00:41] | could send every single kid to school. | 就足够每个小孩去上学了 |
[00:44] | How do we stop this madness? | 怎样阻止这些疯狂呢 |
[00:47] | We have to stand up. | 我们要挺身而出 |
[00:49] | And what do we do when we stand up? | 然后要怎么做呢 |
[00:52] | We cripple them, | 我们要削弱他们 |
[00:54] | so they can’t step on us anymore. | 这样他们就再不能骑在我们头上了 |
[01:00] | This is Mia. Go secure. | 我是米娅 目前安全 |
[01:02] | Go ahead. | 说吧 |
[01:03] | There’s gonna be a new attack. | 将会有一次新的袭击 |
[01:04] | I don’t have a target yet. | 我还不知道袭击目标 |
[01:06] | I need more time. | 再给我点时间 |
[01:07] | What do you have right now? | 你现在知道多少 |
[01:10] | Stand by. | 等下 |
[01:12] | FBI. Down on the ground,now! | 联邦调查局 立刻趴在地上 |
[01:13] | Mia,what’s going on? | 米娅 怎么了 |
[01:15] | Mia? | 米娅 |
[01:22] | Mia? | 米娅 |
[01:26] | Get down on the ground. | 趴在地上 |
[01:27] | Get down on the ground,now! | 现在就趴到地上 |
[01:29] | This is a priority op. | 这个行动优先 |
[01:31] | We have an agent down. | 我们有探员被捕 |
[01:32] | Her name is mia. | 她叫米娅 |
[01:33] | She was infiltrating a domestic terror group. | 她潜伏在一个国内恐怖组织 |
[01:36] | They call themselves third wave. | 这个组织自称”第三浪潮” |
[01:37] | Their goal is to defend the third world | 他们的目标是保护第三世界 |
[01:40] | against the tyranny of the first world. | 不受第一世界的严酷压迫 |
[01:42] | FBI raided the safe house in Pittsburgh last night. | 联邦调查局昨晚突袭了在匹兹堡的安全屋 |
[01:45] | Mia was captured. | 米娅不幸被捕 |
[01:46] | She’s being held at a supermax facility in Virginia. | 她被关押在弗吉尼亚的一处重刑监狱 |
[01:49] | She’s been undercover for a little over a year. | 她已经潜伏有一年多 |
[01:53] | Undercover? | 潜伏 |
[01:55] | For who? | 为谁 |
[01:57] | It can’t be for us because we’re just here | 不会是为我们 我们在这里就是为了 |
[01:59] | to contain rogue agents and shut this place down,right? | 处理那些变节的探员 并关闭这里 对吧 |
[02:02] | This was a standing mission from before we got here. | 这个任务早在我们来之前就开始了 |
[02:07] | A Percy mission? | 珀西的任务 |
[02:08] | A good mission. | 但这是个好任务 |
[02:10] | Division is different now. | “组织”已今非昔比 |
[02:14] | Then why didn’t she get the recall order? | 那她为什么没得到召回命令 |
[02:18] | She did,over a month ago. | 她一个月前就得到了 |
[02:21] | I let her stay under because she requested it. | 我让她继续潜伏因为她要求这样 |
[02:24] | She requested? | 她要求 |
[02:26] | I tracked third wave for most of my career at the CIA. | 我在中情局的大部分时间都耗在寻找”第三浪潮”上 |
[02:29] | They’re run by an unknown operator named Joshua. | 这个组织由一名叫约书亚的神秘人士操控 |
[02:31] | Part of Mia’s assignment was to identify him. | 米娅的一部分任务就是要确认此人身份 |
[02:35] | I approved the extension because she was on to something new. | 我当时同意了因为她得到了新的信息 |
[02:38] | Like a new attack. | 比如一次新的袭击 |
[02:41] | FBI found evidence at the scene. | 联邦调查局在事发地点找到了证据 |
[02:42] | They haven’t figured out what it means, | 他们还未破解其中信息 |
[02:43] | but I think that I have. | 不过我想我已经知道了 |
[02:44] | Aren’t you forgetting something? | 你是不是忘了什么 |
[02:46] | Mia’s in prison. | 米娅在监狱里呢 |
[02:48] | Which is why I want to know division’s protocol | 所以我想知道”组织”要营救一名探员 |
[02:50] | for extracting a captured agent. | 有什么固有程序 |
[02:56] | We never had one. | 之前从来没有 |
[02:58] | Percy’s rule was,if you got caught, | 珀西的规矩是 如果你被抓住了 |
[03:01] | you did your time. | 那你服刑就好 |
[03:03] | They knew not to talk, | 他们也知道不能泄露任何信息 |
[03:04] | but if they opened their mouths, | 不过一旦他们有泄露 |
[03:05] | Roan would show up and silence them. | 罗恩就会出现 让他们永远闭嘴 |
[03:09] | Division’s different now. | “组织”已今非昔比 |
[03:11] | I’m going in to get her. | 我要去营救她 |
[03:13] | You mean federal prison? | 你要去联邦监狱抢人 |
[03:14] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[03:15] | I’ve done it before. | 又不是没干过 |
[03:20] | Michael,do you think that you can– | 迈克尔 你能不能… |
[03:21] | Look. | 是这样 |
[03:22] | Just because we’re engaged | 就算我们俩订婚了 |
[03:23] | doesn’t mean she listens to me more. | 她也不会多听我一句的 |
[03:26] | So what’s the intel on this new attack? | 关于这次袭击 有什么情报 |
[03:27] | One of the other terrorists they nabbed | 他们捉到的一个恐怖分子 |
[03:29] | had a vimeo account that only Birkhoff was able to find. | 有一个土豆账号 估计只有伯克霍夫能找到 |
[03:32] | It’s got home video of a minor league hockey game | 上面有一段小型职业曲棍球比赛 |
[03:34] | at an arena in Virginia. | 拍摄于弗吉尼亚一个竞技场 |
[03:36] | I think they’re casing that arena. | 我想他们是在那踩点 |
[03:39] | We’ll check it out. | 我们去查查看 |
[03:41] | You can try and stop the girls. | 你可以试试让姑娘们不去劫狱 |
[03:45] | Thanks. | 谢啦 |
[03:48] | Nikita– | 尼基塔 |
[03:49] | It’s not what we signed up for. | 我们在这不是为了干这个的 |
[03:51] | Mia is trapped in prison because of us. | 米娅为我们身陷囹圄 |
[03:53] | Division doesn’t do active missions. | “组织”从来都不做能起积极作用的任务 |
[03:54] | Plenty of other agencies for that. | 有很多组织可以搞定这事 |
[03:56] | – Not as good as us. – Oh,yeah,we’re awesome. | -但谁能比得过咱们 -哦对 我们才是最棒的 |
[04:00] | You know how tempting this is for someone in power? | 你知道这对当权者有多大诱惑力 |
[04:03] | Sound like you don’t trust Ryan. | 你是不相信瑞恩 |
[04:04] | No. No,it’s not Ryan. | 不 跟瑞恩没关系 |
[04:07] | It’s who he works for. | 是他的上司 |
[04:10] | So you don’t trust the government. | 那你是不相信政府 |
[04:13] | I trust what it stands for. | 我相信它的代表意义 |
[04:16] | I don’t always trust who’s running it. | 而没有一直愚忠于掌权人 |
[04:21] | Why would domestic terrorists be interested in this place? | 为什么国内恐怖分子会对这个地方感兴趣呢 |
[04:25] | College hoops,the occasional minor league game? | 可能是因为这里偶尔有小型大学篮球联盟赛 |
[04:27] | I don’t know. | 我也不清楚 |
[04:29] | Not exactly a high-value target. | 不像是很有价值的目标啊 |
[04:31] | If third wave had the plans, | 如果”第三浪潮”计划过此事的话 |
[04:33] | they’re definitely up to something. | 他们肯定有所图谋 |
[04:41] | What are you doing here? | 你们在这干什么 |
[04:42] | Could ask you the same thing. | 我们也正有此问 |
[04:43] | Private security. We don’t have to answer. | 私人保安 没必要回答你的问题 |
[04:46] | FBI. | 联邦探员 |
[04:47] | You kind of do. | 你必须回答 |
[04:53] | Name’s Nick Anson. | 我叫尼克·安森 |
[04:55] | I run a security outfit in McClean. | 我掌管麦卡林的一家安全机构 |
[04:57] | We work protection for senator Wallace Herek. | 我们的工作就是保护华莱士·赫瑞克议员 |
[05:00] | The senator a hockey fan? | 那个喜欢曲棍球的议员 |
[05:01] | He’s hosting an event. Welcome home the troops. | 他主持一个欢迎军队回国的活动 |
[05:04] | Tomorrow this place will be filled | 明天这里就会挤满 |
[05:05] | with returning soldiers and their families. | 回国的士兵和他们的家属 |
[05:09] | You may want to up your security. | 你最好加强这里的安保措施 |
[05:11] | You know something we don’t? | 你是知道些什么吗 |
[05:13] | One of our agents does. | 我们有个特工知道 |
[05:15] | We’re bringing her in as we speak. | 我们谈话之时 正准备把她带过来 |
[05:18] | Let me put it to you this way. | 我这么跟你说把 |
[05:19] | You’re out of your mind. | 你疯了 |
[05:20] | They have Mia in the enemy combatant wing. | 他们把米娅关到了关押敌军战士的一侧 |
[05:22] | That means no prison yard,no common time. | 这就意味着没有监狱院子 没什么放风时间 |
[05:25] | On time she sees another human being | 她能看见他人的机会 |
[05:26] | is when a guard shoves her food through a door slat. | 仅限于当守卫从门缝里给她塞食物的时候 |
[05:29] | Yeah,Sonya already covered all this. | 桑娅都告诉我了 |
[05:30] | – I have the prison schematics. – Thanks. | -我有监狱地图 -谢谢 |
[05:35] | Well,Sonya probably didn’t tell you this, | 桑娅可能没告诉你 |
[05:37] | but the place is privately run, | 那个监狱是私人掌管的 |
[05:39] | which means they have proprietary software, | 这就意味着他们拥有专利软件 |
[05:41] | which means I haven’t had a chance to hack it. | 也意味着我可能还没黑进去过 |
[05:44] | Well,maybe Sonya’s got time. | 也许桑娅会有时间 |
[05:46] | I’m confident I could get us eyes inside. | 我有信心能黑进他们的监控系统 |
[05:48] | She’s confident she can get your eyes inside. | 她有信心能黑进他们的监控系统 |
[05:53] | Fine. | 那好吧 |
[05:56] | Don’t expect me to start popping doors left and right. | 别指望我能突破两边的门 |
[05:58] | You only need to pop one,Birkhoff. | 你只需要突破一边的 伯克霍夫 |
[06:02] | I’m not gonna talk you out of this,am I? | 我劝不动你 是不是 |
[06:05] | I should,uh,get working on that software. | 我该去研究那个软件了 |
[06:08] | You know where to find me. | 你知道我会在哪里 |
[06:09] | And congratulations on your engagement. | 另外 恭喜订婚 |
[06:12] | I am so thrilled for you and Michael. | 我实在为你和迈克尔感到高兴 |
[06:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:19] | Nice. | 漂亮 |
[06:21] | Talk about her like she’s not even in the room. | 你说她 也不顾及她是不是在屋里 |
[06:22] | – We have a shorthand. – Shorthand? | -我们之间表达很简略 -表达简略 |
[06:24] | Oh,I just thought it was you being an insensitive jerk. | 我还以为你就是想做个感觉迟钝的坏蛋 |
[06:28] | What else do you want for your suicide mission? | 你的自杀行动还需要点别的吗 |
[06:31] | Fitting. Alex needs a special fitting. | 装备 艾丽克丝需要特殊装备 |
[06:33] | What? No,no,no,no. | 什么 不 不行 |
[06:36] | I draw the line there. I’m not Amanda. | 这可不行 我又不是阿曼达 |
[06:38] | And this is not America’s next top operative. | 而且这也不是下一个美国顶级行动 |
[06:41] | Relax,nerd. | 放松 呆子 |
[06:42] | You’re perfect for this one. | 你再合适不过 |
[06:52] | Approaching the security gate. | 正在靠近警卫把守的门 |
[06:56] | How are the shoes? | 鞋子如何 |
[06:57] | Comfy,actually. | 其实挺舒服的 |
[06:58] | I don’t miss Christian Louboutin. | 我都不想念克里斯提·鲁布托[名鞋品牌] |
[07:01] | Well,maybe a little. | 可能有点想吧 |
[07:03] | I’ve got visual on you now,Alex. | 我现在能看到你 艾丽克丝 |
[07:09] | – You’re early. – Yeah,I know. | -你来早了 -嗯 我知道 |
[07:12] | Some of us want to go out after work. | 我想下班以后出去玩来着 |
[07:14] | This is for the new girl. | 这是给新来的女孩的 |
[07:24] | Headed for extraction. | 前往撤离的路上 |
[07:26] | Extraction. Interesting choice of words. | 撤离 这词有意思 |
[07:29] | Nikki,I hope you’ve been practicing your yoga. | 尼基 我希望你最近有练瑜伽 |
[07:33] | It’s kendo,nerd. | 是剑道 呆子 |
[07:34] | I’m gonna practice it on your head. | 我要在你头上练 |
[08:01] | We are not here to kill you,Mia. | 我们不是来杀你的 米娅 |
[08:03] | We’re not. | 不是 |
[08:05] | You know what Ryan’s offering. | 你知道瑞安会待你如何 |
[08:11] | Brand new Division,right? | 全新的”组织” 是吧 |
[08:13] | Come on home,all is forgiven. | 召唤我们回归 既往不咎 |
[08:16] | Here’s a gold watch and a big fat check. | 再送块金表 外加丰厚支票 |
[08:18] | Not exactly. | 不全是 |
[08:20] | Why request to stay undercover? | 为什么要求当间谍 |
[08:22] | I was just trying to buy some time. | 只是想争取更多时间 |
[08:24] | You don’t need to buy anything. | 你什么都不用争取 |
[08:25] | If you come in,you’re free. | 你加入我们 你就自由了 |
[08:28] | You’re free. | 就自由了 |
[08:31] | So why all the cloak and drama? | 那遮遮掩掩和闹剧是怎么回事 |
[08:35] | Because division is still secret. | 因为”组织”的存在仍是个秘密 |
[08:39] | If any of us want to have a life after this, | 如果我们想在这事过去后重获新生 |
[08:40] | it’s gonna have to stay that way. | 就必须这么做 |
[08:44] | Take off your clothes. | 脱掉衣服吧 |
[08:49] | You get to be FBI. | 你现在是联邦探员了 |
[08:52] | I get a gun? | 我有枪吗 |
[08:54] | No. | 没有 |
[09:02] | All right,Niki? | 好的 尼基 |
[09:04] | We’ve got a visual on the last corridor, | 我们在最后一个走廊上有监控 |
[09:06] | and you’re clear. | 现在是安全的 |
[09:08] | The outdoor cameras don’t have adequate coverage. | 户外监控的视野范围不够 |
[09:10] | Were you able to get– | 你能够… |
[09:11] | I got the guards’ radio frequency. | 我找到保卫的无线电频率了 |
[09:13] | Just making sure. | 只是确认一下 |
[09:14] | You don’t have to. I got it. | 没必要 我搞得定 |
[09:15] | Yet sometimes you overlook things. | 但有时候你会忽视一些东西 |
[09:17] | You want to get into this right now? | 现在不是说这个的时候 |
[09:24] | We’ve got a live one out here. | 这边有情况 |
[09:28] | I’m sorry,Nikita. I missed him. | 抱歉 尼基塔 我没看见他 |
[09:33] | I think we’re cool. | 无妨 |
[09:43] | You’ll never stop third wave. | 你永远阻止不了”第三浪潮” |
[09:46] | Alex!!! | 艾丽克斯 |
[09:49] | Alex,look at me. Look at me! | 艾丽克斯 看着我 看着我 |
[09:51] | – Nikita,do you copy? – Mia has turned. | -尼基塔 听得到吗 -米娅叛变了 |
[09:53] | Alex is down. I repeat,Alex is down! | 艾丽克斯受伤了 重复 艾丽克斯受伤了 |
[10:06] | Alex,stay with us. You’re going to be fine. | 艾丽克斯 坚持住 你会没事的 |
[10:10] | Hang in there,Alex. | 坚持住 艾丽克斯 |
[10:12] | Alex,hang in there! | 艾丽克斯 坚持住 |
[10:16] | Come on! | 快点 |
[10:18] | She went into shock,but she’s stable now. | 她之前休克 但现在稳定了 |
[10:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:21] | All right,let’s get that drip going and move out,come on! | 好了 赶紧输液推出去 快点 |
[10:29] | I was told that we owned the cameras! | 不是说所有监视器都在控制之中吗 |
[10:32] | Every angle! | 360度无死角 |
[10:34] | He slipped past. | 还是被他溜了 |
[10:35] | I told you the cameras were inadequate. | 我早告诉你监视器不够 |
[10:37] | Slipped pa– he slipped past you. | 溜了 他是在你的监控下溜走的 |
[10:38] | Nikita was fully aware, | 尼基塔早就知道 |
[10:40] | and I was monitoring. | 我在负责监控 |
[10:41] | You missed him,and they could have been killed. | 是你漏掉他 导致他们差点被杀掉 |
[10:43] | You had their communications. | 是你负责他们的通讯设备 |
[10:44] | I don’t know what the hell kind of ship | 真不知道在来这儿之前 |
[10:45] | you were running before we got here– | 你是干什么吃的 |
[10:53] | You all did a great job. | 你们都干得不错 |
[10:56] | Get ready for more. | 准备下一仗 |
[11:10] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[11:10] | Yeah. What have we got? | 还好 有什么新消息 |
[11:12] | A target. Senator Wallace Herek. | 目标人物 华莱士·赫瑞克议员 |
[11:14] | He’s hosting a small rally | 他在主持一个小型欢迎会 |
[11:16] | to welcome home the troops from Afghanistan. | 迎接阿富汗士兵归国 |
[11:18] | Lots of soldiers and their families. | 在场有很多士兵及其家人 |
[11:22] | Plenty of symbolism for Third Wave. | 大量推崇”第三浪潮”的人 |
[11:24] | Nikita,I’m sorry. | 尼基塔 我很抱歉 |
[11:26] | I shouldn’t have left Mia undercover. | 我不该让米娅继续当卧底的 |
[11:29] | If I thought she was unstable,I would have pulled her out. | 如果早知道她立场不定 我就将她撤回了 |
[11:31] | Couldn’t have known she would turn. | 你也没想到她会叛变啊 |
[11:32] | I put you and Alex in danger, | 是我让你和艾丽克斯身处险境 |
[11:33] | and I put a very well-trained terrorist | 也是我让一个训练有素的恐怖分子 |
[11:35] | out into the world. | 威胁到世界安全 |
[11:37] | She won’t be for long. What else we got? | 她活不了多久的 还有什么线索 |
[11:38] | Her division phone. It’s locked up in FBI evidence. | 她的”组织”电话 封存在FBI证物处 |
[11:41] | No one at Quantico’s been able to crack it. | 昆迪克没人能破解它 |
[11:41] | 昆迪克: 弗吉尼亚美国联邦调查局 特工学院和美国舰队基地 | |
[11:42] | When it arrives,get it to Birkhoff. | 拿过来之后交给伯克霍夫吧 |
[11:44] | I’m gonna clean up. | 我先去收拾下 |
[11:45] | Nikita. | 尼基塔 |
[11:48] | Why do you think she turned? | 你为什么觉得她叛变了 |
[11:50] | She shot Alex. | 她朝艾丽克斯开枪 |
[11:51] | I don’t care. | 我才不在乎什么原因 |
[12:29] | Mia? | 米娅 |
[12:31] | You made it? | 你逃出来了 |
[12:35] | Is everything in place? | 一切准备就绪了吗 |
[12:37] | Yeah,he’s– he’s here. | 对 他 他就在这儿 |
[12:39] | He’s upstairs. | 他就在楼上 |
[13:06] | I thought we’d lost you. | 我还以为你牺牲了 |
[13:08] | I had to come back. | 我一定要回来 |
[13:14] | Our strength is in each other. | 我们每个人都是对方的精神支柱 |
[13:18] | You got away from the FBI. | 你从联邦调查局逃了出来 |
[13:19] | How did you manage that? | 怎么做到的 |
[13:23] | There’s something I have to tell you. | 我有些事必须告诉你 |
[13:28] | When you met me,I was undercover– | 你才遇到我时 我其实是个卧底 |
[13:33] | a covert ops program called division. | 来自一个叫”组织”的秘密行动组 |
[13:35] | They told me I was protecting the country, | 他们告诉我 我是在保卫国家 |
[13:37] | but it was a lie. | 但这一切都是谎言 |
[13:39] | I thought if I told you before,you’d– | 我想要是之前告诉你 你肯定会 |
[13:40] | Do this? | 这样做吗 |
[13:43] | Please,Joshua. | 行了 约书亚 |
[13:45] | I left them. | 我脱离他们了 |
[13:49] | I left. | 我叛逃了 |
[13:51] | You of all people know what it’s like. | 所有人中你最清楚这种感觉 |
[13:54] | I killed for them. | 我为他们杀人 |
[13:57] | Journalists,witnesses,whistleblowers, | 记者 目击证人 告密者 |
[14:01] | anybody who threatened their power. | 任何威胁到他们权力的人 |
[14:10] | I didn’t think there was any way | 我原以为没有办法 |
[14:11] | to ever make it right, | 回到正轨了 |
[14:13] | but when you told me your story, | 直到你把你的经历讲给我听时 |
[14:14] | I knew there was a way out for me. | 我意识到我也有出路的 |
[14:16] | For us. | 我们都有 |
[14:27] | Are they still after you? | 他们还在追捕你吗 |
[14:28] | They won’t stop us. | 他们阻止不了我们的 |
[14:32] | And I’ll do whatever it takes to stop them. | 我会不惜一切代价阻止他们 |
[14:36] | – Is this it? – All plastic,non-detectable. | -就是这个吗 -全塑料 无法检测 |
[14:40] | I’ve done the dirty work for powerful men | 我为赫瑞克议员这样的权贵 |
[14:42] | like Senator Herek. | 干过见不得光的勾当 |
[14:45] | He has to go. | 他必须得死 |
[14:47] | That vest is how he make it right. | 这件背心能让他赎罪 |
[14:50] | I want to be the one. | 我希望亲手了结他 |
[14:52] | I’ll decide that… | 我会决定的 |
[14:54] | when the time comes. | 到时再说 |
[14:56] | This is really sick. | 太变态了 |
[14:58] | This Joshua guy’s like a cross | 这个约书亚像是 |
[14:59] | between Che Guevera and Charlie Manson. | 切·格瓦拉和查理·曼森综合体 |
[14:59] | 切·格瓦拉: 拉丁美洲马克思主义革命家 查理·曼森: 美国历史上超级杀人狂 | |
[15:03] | We found a bunch of emails on Mia’s phone. | 我们在米娅手机上发现了一堆邮件 |
[15:05] | He worked her for months. | 他都指使她好几个月了 |
[15:07] | The guy’s a real snake charmer. | 简直就跟耍蛇人一样 |
[15:12] | Hey,why don’t you let them set you up with, | 怎么不让他们给你处理一下 |
[15:14] | like,a morphine drip or something? | 打点吗啡什么的 |
[15:17] | That would be great. | 那太好了 |
[15:18] | Send me out on a bender,face-first. | 然后我就去买醉 搞个一面情缘 |
[15:20] | Right. Sorry. | 也对 抱歉 |
[15:22] | See if they mention any rendezvous points, | 看看他们有没有提到什么接头地点 |
[15:23] | maybe other safe houses? | 或者其他藏身处 |
[15:27] | Got most of ops working on this. | 一大堆人都在找着呢 |
[15:29] | Wouldn’t hold your breath,though. | 但还是别心急 |
[15:31] | Yeah,uh,about that, | 提起这个 |
[15:32] | Sonya came by to see how I was doing. | 桑娅来看过我了 |
[15:37] | Whatever she said to you,it is a lie. | 不管她跟你说了什么 都是假的 |
[15:39] | Okay,everybody thinks they know what happened between us, | 大家都以为知道我们之间的事 |
[15:42] | – but they don’t. – I’ll tell you what I do know. | -其实不然 -告诉你我知道的 |
[15:44] | I got shot. | 我中枪了 |
[15:48] | Just fix it. | 所以要弥补我 |
[15:51] | 暗码监听程序 命令行指令 搜索结果 14个账户 5个位置服务器 | |
[15:54] | Shadowbot. Good boy. | 暗码监听程序 干得不错 |
[15:55] | What did he find? | 发现了什么 |
[15:57] | I’ve been trying to find any activity | 我一直在找和约书亚的邮件 |
[15:59] | related to Joshua’s email. | 相关的所有活动 |
[16:04] | Numbered accounts in the Caymans. | 开曼群岛的帐号 |
[16:06] | What would Ch.E. junior want with an offshore tax haven? | 一个小化学工程师用海外避税账户干什么 |
[16:09] | Numbered account,nameless account. | 帐号 匿名账户 |
[16:11] | Cayman banks are perfect for that. | 开曼的银行最适合了 |
[16:14] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[16:16] | The accounts are all linked to shell companies. | 这些账户都和空壳公司有关系 |
[16:21] | Look at all the property they own. | 他们竟然有这么多财产 |
[16:22] | Wait,wait. | 等一下 |
[16:24] | Now this is the address | 这个地址就是 |
[16:25] | of the safe house that the FBI raided. | 联邦调查局突袭的他们的藏身处 |
[16:27] | And this place,can you map that? | 这个地方 能调出地图来吗 |
[16:33] | 自由国家供应有限公司 弗吉尼亚州 塞尔柯克 | |
[16:36] | That’s 6 miles from the arena. | 两地只相隔6英里 |
[17:06] | Damn it,we’re pinned down here. | 不好 我们被困在这里了 |
[17:08] | All right,guys,most of them are downstairs, | 大家听着 对方大多数人在楼下 |
[17:10] | but infrared’s reading three heat blooms up top. | 但是红外探测显示楼上有三个热源区 |
[17:31] | Where’s Mia? | 米娅在哪里 |
[17:33] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[17:39] | Let him go,or we all die. | 放他走 否则我们一起死 |
[17:42] | It’s armed. | 我手中有武器 |
[17:45] | You pull your trigger, | 你扣动扳机的话 |
[17:47] | I pull mine. | 我也会的 |
[17:53] | I hope you’re a good shot. | 我希望你枪法好一点 |
[17:56] | You hit the gel in that vest, | 要是打到马甲上的胶体炸药 |
[17:58] | and boom. | 大家都会完蛋 |
[18:04] | Go,Joshua. | 快走 约书亚 |
[18:06] | Go! | 快走 |
[18:15] | How fast do you think Joshua can run? | 你觉得约书亚能跑多快 |
[18:17] | You want to save him? | 你想救他吗 |
[18:18] | He won’t even make it to the stairs. | 他都跑不到楼梯那里 |
[18:47] | You lied to me. You’re gonna regret that. | 你欺骗了我 你会后悔的 |
[18:49] | Your life is a lie. | 你的存在就是个谎言 |
[18:52] | Division is a lie. | “组织”也是骗人的 |
[18:55] | I killed for division. Innocent blood on my hands. | 我替”组织”杀人 手上沾满了无辜的鲜血 |
[18:59] | You’re preaching to the choir,honey. | 亲爱的 你说教错了地方 |
[19:00] | I didn’t think that there was | 我一直以为 |
[19:02] | any way to make it right | 没法回到正轨了 |
[19:04] | until one person stood up. | 直到有一个人站了出来 |
[19:06] | Who? | 是谁 |
[19:08] | Joshua? | 约书亚吗 |
[19:11] | You. | 是你 |
[19:16] | You were supposed to tear that place down. | 你应该摧毁那个地方的 |
[19:21] | You kept it running! | 可是你却让它继续运作下去 |
[19:28] | Division is different now. | “组织”今时不同往日了 |
[19:45] | Stop! | 停下 |
[19:47] | Stop. | 不要动 |
[19:48] | Why? We’re already dead,right? | 怎么了 反正我们名义上已经死了 |
[19:50] | No. | 不是 |
[19:51] | I’m willing to die for what I believe in. | 我愿意为自己的信仰去死 |
[19:55] | Are you willing to die for division? | 你愿意为”组织”而死吗 |
[20:04] | Are you? | 你愿意吗 |
[20:21] | I can’t believe she was really gonna do it. | 真不敢相信她真要这么干 |
[20:27] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:35] | Something happened,Alex. | 发生了一些事 艾丽克丝 |
[20:38] | I went there to kill this crazy bitch, | 我是要去杀了那个疯女人的 |
[20:40] | and I found myself looking in a mirror. | 却发现面前站着的是另一个自己 |
[20:44] | She asked me if I was willing to die for division. | 她问我是否愿意为”组织”去死 |
[20:50] | I didn’t have an answer. | 我竟然不知道怎么回答 |
[20:52] | Nikita,that’s because you’ve spent so much time | 尼基塔 那是因为你投入了那么多精力 |
[20:54] | – trying to take this place down. – Exactly. | -想搞垮这个地方 -对 |
[20:56] | And in that time,no one thought I could be stopped | 那时 所有人都觉得我是无法阻止的 |
[20:59] | because they thought I was stronger or faster. | 因为他们认为我更强大更迅速 |
[21:04] | It had nothing to do with that. | 其实和这些都无关 |
[21:10] | Then what was it? | 那和什么有关 |
[21:14] | I was committed. | 当时我非常坚定 |
[21:16] | I was more committed than my enemies. | 比我的敌人更坚定 |
[21:18] | I believed. | 我有信仰 |
[21:22] | If I lose that– | 如果失去信仰 |
[21:38] | So he came at me kind of like this. | 他就这样朝我过来 |
[21:43] | Whoa,yeah,that’s– | 这个 是… |
[21:44] | that’s silat. | 马来武术 |
[21:45] | A little slow. | 你动作慢了 |
[21:46] | That’s what happens when you get engaged. | 订了婚的人都是这样 |
[21:48] | It softens you up. | 让你变弱 |
[21:50] | Right. | 好吧 |
[21:52] | So a lot of MMA fighters use silat,don’t they? | 很多练混合格斗的人都用马来武术 是吧 |
[21:54] | So do seals. | 海豹部队也是 |
[21:55] | Yeah,mostly seals. | 对 大多数海豹队员都用 |
[21:56] | You think this Joshua guy used to be one? | 你觉得约书亚曾是海豹队员吗 |
[21:59] | Not sure. | 不确定 |
[22:00] | His group of rebels? | 他的叛军集团 |
[22:01] | They had a lot of moves. | 招数很多 |
[22:02] | They came at me two-by-two | 他们都是两人一组与我交火 |
[22:04] | in controlled bursts. | 有控制地射击 |
[22:06] | Yeah,rebels usually just spray. | 叛军通常都是扫射 |
[22:08] | Well,maybe Mr. Joshua taught them a few things. | 约书亚先生可能教过他们一些东西 |
[22:10] | Well,if he’s a seal, | 如果他是海豹队员出身的话 |
[22:11] | he’s gonna be tough to track. | 那就很难追踪了 |
[22:12] | I could check with the cappy,though, | 不过我可以去问问队长 |
[22:14] | see if he knows something. | 看看他是否有所了解 |
[22:15] | In the meantime… | 与此同时 |
[22:17] | leaving the knife-fighting up to the pros. | 拼刀子的任务还是留给我这种专业人士吧 |
[22:22] | And I’m not even wearing my ring yet. | 我可没戴着订婚戒指 |
[22:28] | You gotta see this. | 来看看这个 |
[22:32] | Joshua has got a money trail that winds all over the planet. | 约书亚的资金链遍布全球各地 |
[22:36] | Numbered accounts in the Caymans,Liechtenstein. | 他在开曼群岛和列支敦斯登都有账户 |
[22:39] | Michael and Sean are working an angle that he’s ex-military. | 迈克尔和肖恩认为他以前是个军人 |
[22:45] | I’ve seen it before. | 这种事我以前见过 |
[22:46] | A lot of these guys,they go native, | 有很多这种人被策反了 |
[22:48] | find a cause,take up arms. | 找了个借口就成了叛军 |
[22:51] | How is he getting his money? | 他的钱是怎么来的 |
[22:53] | I don’t know,but it’s not very third world of him. | 不知道 他可不像是第三世界的人 |
[22:58] | Mia’s traded one lie for another. | 米娅被一个又一个谎言蒙蔽 |
[23:01] | She has no idea. | 她全不知情 |
[23:03] | I talked to Herek’s people. | 我跟赫瑞克的人说好了 |
[23:04] | You and Michael will attend the rally as FBI. | 你和迈克尔假扮联邦探员参加欢迎会 |
[23:06] | Full alpha support. | 你们会得到全力支援 |
[23:08] | If Mia shows up, | 如果米娅出现了 |
[23:10] | we take her out. | 我们就把她清除掉 |
[23:14] | No. | 不行 |
[23:16] | Mission hasn’t changed. Same as the prison. | 任务不变 跟劫狱一样 |
[23:18] | We find her,we bring her in alive. | 找到她 把她活着带回来 |
[23:22] | Okay,the senator and soldiers are gathering here. | 议员和大兵们会集中在这里 |
[23:26] | Main floor. It’s big,it’s wide,super-high ceilings. | 在主层 这里很大很宽敞 天花板也很高 |
[23:30] | But I have come up with a way | 但是我想出了一个 |
[23:32] | for you to keep eyes on everything at all times. | 能让你们全程监视整个欢迎会的办法 |
[23:35] | Incredibly awesome,and I designed it myself. | 巨牛掰 哥原创的哦 |
[23:38] | We’re thrilled for you,Birkhoff. | 崇拜死你了 伯克霍夫 |
[23:40] | Where is it? | 什么办法 |
[23:42] | It’s right there. | 往那儿看 |
[23:51] | Cute toy. | 可爱的小家伙 |
[23:52] | Whisper-quiet,all-seeing. | 超静音 无死角 |
[23:54] | Ladies and gentlemen,I give you | 女士们先生们 这就是 |
[23:56] | The Birkhoff Unmanned Tactical Robot. | 伯克霍夫号无人侦查机器人 |
[23:59] | The B.U.T.R.? | 传说中的B.U.T.R |
[24:01] | The “Butter,” | 我叫它小黄油 |
[24:03] | ‘Cause it’s slick like that. | 因为它像油一样狡猾 |
[24:05] | Mm,gross. | 真恶心 |
[24:07] | Where’s my toy? | 那我的小玩具呢 |
[24:09] | All right,keep your pants on. | 别那么猴急 |
[24:10] | It’s right here. | 在这儿 |
[24:14] | All right. | 看好了 |
[24:17] | Looks like you’re ordinary standard baton,right? | 看上去和普通警棍没什么区别 对吧 |
[24:19] | Not quite. | 其实不然 |
[24:23] | Electro-Muscular Disruption,kids. | 孩子们 这可是电击技术警棍 |
[24:26] | A targeted shock at just the right voltage… | 利用适当的电压令目标休克 |
[24:30] | shouldn’t set off the vest. | 又不会对其造成伤害 |
[24:33] | – You’re positive? – Yeah. | -你确定 -是的 |
[24:37] | Like,97%. | 差不多97%的把握 |
[24:43] | Out of the question. We are not cancelling. | 不可能 我们不会取消欢迎会 |
[24:45] | I do not bow down to terrorists. | 我不会向恐怖分子屈服 |
[24:47] | We thought you might say that. | 我们知道你会这么说 |
[24:49] | That’s why the bureau is here. | 所以我们联调局来协助你们 |
[24:50] | Look,this Joshua character is all talk. | 这个约书亚只会喊喊口号 |
[24:52] | Besides,what are we dealing with? | 而且他们能有多厉害 |
[24:53] | A bunch of hipsters who read too many books in college,right? | 不就是一群在大学读书读傻了的小屁孩吗 |
[24:56] | They’re very determined. | 他们意志坚定 |
[24:58] | Well,that’s why I’ve got Nick and his team here. | 所以我们派来了尼克和他的小队 |
[25:00] | Give these folks whatever they need. | 尽力配合他们的工作 |
[25:01] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[25:04] | Security post is up top. | 安保岗在顶上 |
[25:06] | I’ll work with your team up there, | 我和你的小队在上面工作 |
[25:07] | And Nikita and the others will work the floor. | 尼基塔和其他人会负责下面 |
[25:10] | Do you really think they’ll make a try? | 你们真觉得他们会放手一搏吗 |
[25:13] | Let’s hope we’re wrong. | 希望我们猜错了 |
[25:14] | What kind of support do we have down there? | 我们的地面支援怎么样 |
[25:16] | Uh,besides my people, | 除了我的人以外 |
[25:17] | we’ve got a few cameras in some corridors, | 在一些走廊里还装有摄像头 |
[25:19] | but we’re gonna need more eyes. | 但是还需要更多的监控 |
[25:21] | We’ve got it covered. | 交给我们吧 |
[25:23] | Damn straight you do,biz-natch. | 你说的也太直接了 疯婆子 |
[25:26] | We now have liftoff on the maiden voyage | “小黄油”的处女航 |
[25:28] | of the U.S.S. Butter. | 现在启程了 |
[25:44] | How you feeling? | 你怎么样了 |
[25:45] | Hey,um,just waiting for them to change my bandage. | 等着他们给我换绷带呢 |
[25:49] | You should be at the arena. | 你现在应该在欢迎会现场 |
[25:51] | Yeah,well,you were with me when I was wounded, | 是的 但在我受伤的时候 你陪在我身边 |
[25:53] | I figured I’d do the same. | 我觉得我也该报之以李 |
[25:56] | Any luck tracking Joshua? | 查到约书亚的线索了吗 |
[25:58] | My seal contacts came up empty. | 我在海豹部队的线人什么也没查到 |
[26:02] | What’s that? | 看什么呢 |
[26:04] | She really got to nikita. | 她对尼基塔影响很大 |
[26:06] | Never seen her question herself like that. | 我从没见过她如此彷徨 |
[26:11] | She’s not the only one. | 不光是她 |
[26:20] | What are we doing here,Alex? | 我们到底在做什么 艾丽克丝 |
[26:23] | Chasing monsters? | 抓坏人吗 |
[26:25] | Monsters that are only gonna be | 我们抓了一个 |
[26:27] | replaced as soon as we take them out. | 马上就会有其他人补上 |
[26:31] | I don’t believe that. | 我不这么觉得 |
[26:35] | Well,what do you believe? | 那你怎么觉得 |
[26:38] | ‘Cause if you’re here for Nikita, | 如果你是为了尼基塔留在这 |
[26:39] | I’m not sure that’s such a good idea, | 我觉得这可不明智 |
[26:40] | especially if she’s having doubts. | 尤其是她的信念也动摇了 |
[26:45] | You had a life before all this. | 你之前已经有了很好的生活 |
[26:48] | You could have it again. | 你可以重新回到那种生活 |
[26:52] | You see this woman? | 看见这个女人了吗 |
[26:54] | This woman threw her out a window, | 她把尼基塔扔出了窗外 |
[26:55] | and she still wants to save her. | 但尼基塔仍然想去救她 |
[26:58] | You want to know what I believe in? | 想知道我相信什么吗 |
[27:00] | Nikita. | 尼基塔 |
[27:06] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[27:07] | You were never really division in the first place. | 你一开始就不是”组织”的人 |
[27:10] | Why are you still here? | 为什么还留在这儿 |
[27:17] | Well,I guess some things are worth fighting for. | 我觉得有值得我为之付出的东西 |
[27:51] | This is pointless. | 这没什么用 |
[27:54] | Stealth approach. Think,think. | 能藏在哪里呢 快想 快想 |
[28:15] | I told you I was willing to die. | 我告诉过你 我不惜性命 |
[28:19] | I’m not the only one. | 有这种想法的也不只我一个 |
[28:46] | Hello,everyone. | 大家好 |
[28:47] | Welcome all to America comes home. | 欢迎荣归故里的至爱亲朋们 |
[28:56] | Who’s wearing the vest? | 谁穿着背心 |
[28:59] | Who? | 谁 |
[29:01] | You talk about the things division made you do. | 是你自己说”组织”派你做的事情有多糟 |
[29:03] | How’s killing innocents gonna fix that? | 滥杀无辜是无法弥补曾经的过错的 |
[29:06] | Herek and his shock troops are the target. | 袭击目标是赫瑞克和他的部队 |
[29:08] | Joshua said they’re the ones who have to pay. | 约书亚说他们才是该为此偿还的人 |
[29:12] | You can’t even see who he really is. | 你没有看清楚他的真实面目 |
[29:15] | He fights for those who can’t fight for themselves. | 他为那些无法为自己主持公道的人战斗 |
[29:17] | No,Mia,no! | 你错了 米娅 |
[29:19] | He fights for himself. | 他只是为了自己而战 |
[29:21] | He’s got offshore accounts. | 他有海外账户 |
[29:23] | He’s lining his pockets. It’s Percy all over again. | 他在为自己积累财富 只是另一个珀西 |
[29:26] | – You’re lying. – I can prove it. | -你在撒谎 -我能证明 |
[29:27] | Joshua said you would try and tear him down, | 约书亚说你想打垮他 |
[29:29] | but he knows,he’s just like us. | 但他知道他和我们是一样的 |
[29:32] | When he was delta, | 他在三角洲特种部队时 |
[29:33] | he spread murder and fear, | 也曾伤人性命 散播恐惧 |
[29:36] | and he figured out a way to stop it. | 但他找到了阻止这一切发生的方法 |
[29:39] | Joshua knows. | 约书亚知道怎么做 |
[29:48] | Birkhoff,get me Alex. | 伯克霍夫 帮我接通艾丽克丝 |
[29:49] | We were wrong. | 我们猜错了 |
[29:50] | He’s special ops. He’s not a seal. | 他是特殊行动小队的 不是海豹队队员 |
[29:53] | Deltas fall under J.S.O.C. Operational control, | 三角洲特种部队归属于联合特战司令部 |
[29:55] | so as long as Birkhoff | 只有等到伯克霍夫 |
[29:57] | got us into the right personnel servers, | 进入到正确的部门服务器后 |
[29:59] | facial recog should… | 才能做面部识别 |
[30:03] | Joshua. | 约书亚 |
[30:05] | Better known as major Travis Ryerson, | 该叫他特拉维斯·瑞尔森少校 |
[30:07] | recruited out of the 75th ranger regiment. | 从第75游骑兵团征募来的 |
[30:10] | Retired? | 退役了吗 |
[30:12] | ’09. | 在09年退役 |
[30:13] | Did a couple of joint ops with the seals. | 曾经和海豹队联手执行过任务 |
[30:15] | That’s where he learned his little Ka-Bar move. | 正是那时学会了卡巴刀格斗 |
[30:20] | – Wait a second. – What is it? | -等一下 -怎么了 |
[30:24] | Damn. | 该死 |
[30:25] | Joshua’s got a partner. | 约书亚有一个同伙 |
[30:28] | I’m getting on a chopper. | 我坐直升飞机过去 |
[30:29] | All right,I’ll get this to Michael right now. | 我马上通知迈克尔 |
[30:33] | Tell the senator we’re five away, | 告诉议员我们在五米开外 |
[30:34] | and get teams one and two in position. | 一队二队都已准备就绪 |
[30:39] | Michael,something’s coming through on your tablet. | 迈克尔 请查看平板电脑上的消息 |
[30:50] | Hey,man. What’s up? | 伙计 怎么了 |
[30:55] | Well,I just got some intel. | 我刚刚得到情报 |
[31:00] | It appears that Joshua | 看来约书亚 |
[31:02] | is actually Travis Ryerson. | 原名叫特拉维斯·瑞尔森 |
[31:05] | He’s ex-delta, | 他曾是三角洲特种部队队员 |
[31:06] | two tours in iraq,two more in Afghanistan. | 在伊拉克服役过两期 还在阿富汗服役两期 |
[31:09] | But you already knew that. | 你早就知道这些了 |
[31:13] | ’cause you were in the same unit. | 因为你和他是同一个部队的 |
[31:17] | Ryerson? | 瑞尔森 |
[31:19] | I haven’t seen that guy | 自从他告诉我退役之后 |
[31:20] | since he told me he wasn’t gonna re-up. | 我就没有再见到过那家伙了 |
[31:24] | But third wave? | “第三浪潮” |
[31:25] | You think he went native or something? | 难道他受了当地的影响还是什么 |
[31:28] | You tell me. | 不如你来告诉我 |
[31:33] | I gotta get this out to my guys. | 我得去通知我的手下 |
[31:59] | What do you see? | 看到什么了吗 |
[32:00] | – No tangos in sight. – Stay on it. | -没有发现目标人物 -继续监控 |
[32:05] | How’s the new division working out for you? | 新的”组织”合你心意了吗 |
[32:10] | Look,you’re right. | 你说的是对的 |
[32:12] | I didn’t want to keep division going. | 我是不希望”组织”继续存在下去 |
[32:15] | – But it was the only way to… – To what? | -但是这是唯一能… -能怎样 |
[32:18] | Keep the bastards happy? | 让混蛋们逍遥法外吗 |
[32:19] | To save people like us. | 让我们这样的人获救 |
[32:21] | Mia,I’ve read your file. | 米娅 我看了你的档案 |
[32:23] | I know the things you’ve done. | 我知道你做过什么 |
[32:27] | Killing this many people? | 杀害无辜的人 |
[32:30] | That’s a rabbit hole you don’t wanna go down. | 令你追悔莫及 |
[32:34] | Nikita. | 尼基塔 |
[32:35] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[32:36] | – After Anson. – Anson? | -尾随安森 -安森 |
[32:39] | He’s partnered up with Joshua. | 他是约书亚的同伙 |
[32:40] | They were in the same unit during the war. | 战争期间 他们在同一个部队 |
[32:42] | My guess– they’re drumming up clients, | 我猜 他们在招揽客户 |
[32:43] | create an enemy force, | 组建一个敌对的部队 |
[32:44] | charge by the hour to defend against ’em. | 靠抗击这个假的敌对部队敛财 |
[32:47] | Cowboys and Indians. | 一个唱白脸 一个唱黑脸 |
[32:49] | Joshua puts on the war paint,attacks the town. | 约书亚乔装打扮 发动袭击 |
[32:52] | Anson wears the badge. | 安森戴上军功章 |
[32:54] | That explains Joshua’s offshore accounts. | 约书亚的海外账户就能合理解释了 |
[32:56] | Michael,can you get me hard proof? | 迈克尔 你能提供直观的证据吗 |
[32:58] | Not yet. But I will. | 现在还没有 但我会找到的 |
[33:00] | Good,’cause I’m gonna need it. | 很好 我很需要这证据 |
[33:06] | Birkhoff,I think I lost him. | 伯克霍夫 我跟丢了 |
[33:08] | I think he’s in the east corridor, | 我想他大概是在东部回廊 |
[33:10] | end of the rafters. | 椽尾那里 |
[33:12] | There’s an elevator through there. | 那边有一部电梯 |
[33:14] | He just went down six floors. You’ll never catch him. | 他刚下了六层楼 你追不上他了 |
[33:17] | He’s probably headed to Joshua. | 他很可能去找约书亚了 |
[33:19] | Is there any way we can listen in? | 有什么方法可以窃听到吗 |
[33:20] | Afraid not. | 恐怕没办法 |
[33:21] | It’s all service tunnels down there. | 那里全部是服务通道 |
[33:22] | Nothing to hack into. | 没办法黑入 |
[33:23] | Birkhoff | 伯克霍夫 |
[33:24] | Best I can do is guide you. | 我只能给你引路 |
[33:25] | – Seymour. – Hang on. | -西摩 -等一下 |
[33:29] | I’m sorry. What is it? | 对不起 你要说什么 |
[33:32] | Route butter’s signal through the arena wi-fi | “小黄油”的路由可以连接到场内的无线网络 |
[33:34] | So it still transmits. | 所以信号还在继续传输 |
[33:36] | Transmits where? | 传输到哪儿 |
[34:00] | You don’t have it in you anymore. | 你心中已经没有信念了 |
[34:10] | We’re in the middle of the operation. | 我们在按计划行动呢 |
[34:11] | Op-sec is blown. | 安保行动已经黄了 |
[34:12] | – Just slow down,okay? – They know! | -别着急 -他们已经知道了 |
[34:14] | About us,probably about the accounts. | 我俩的关系 很可能还有账号的事 |
[34:16] | I told you we couldn’t pull this off with these bastards on-site. | 我说过有那些混蛋搅局 这事成不了 |
[34:19] | Everything was just fine until you bitched out. | 在你搞砸事情之前 一切都很顺利 |
[34:20] | Trav,you’re not hearing me. | 特拉维 我说的话你都没听进 |
[34:22] | We were supposed to save the day,Nick,remember? | 我们本该是今天的英雄 尼克 记得吗 |
[34:24] | The bomb gets averted,the senator gets saved, | 炸弹被拆除 参议员得救 |
[34:26] | and then all of those new clients, | 新的客户会蜂拥找上门来 |
[34:27] | they just start lining up. | 争着求我们帮忙 |
[34:28] | But you couldn’t swing that! | 你别想打乱计划 |
[34:36] | They got us. | 我们已经败露了 |
[34:38] | They are spooks,okay? | 他们在虚张声势 |
[34:39] | We have end-run jokers like… | 我们还有最后的王牌 |
[34:40] | Nikki,we got ’em. | 尼基 找到他们了 |
[34:42] | On your phone. | 同步到你的手机上 |
[34:55] | The target stays the same. | 我们的目标不变 |
[34:56] | The vector changes. | 但改变点方式 |
[34:58] | We kidnap the senator. | 我们要绑架参议员 |
[35:01] | – Kidnap? – And ransom. | -绑架 -然后要赎金 |
[35:04] | Yeah,but there goes the business. | 那样生意就没了 |
[35:07] | How do you figure? | 这话怎讲 |
[35:07] | ’cause no one’s gonna hire a firm | 因为没人会雇一个 |
[35:08] | that lost a senator on its watch. | 保护不了参议员的安保公司 |
[35:15] | Unless… | 除非… |
[35:17] | Unless after the ransom’s paid, | 除非这家安保公司在支付赎金之后 |
[35:19] | they find third wave’s H.Q. and kill them all. | 找到了”第三浪潮”的老巢并一举歼灭 |
[35:24] | All right,let’s do this. | 好吧 就这么干 |
[35:26] | -Boom time is in six minutes. – Hey,wait. | -爆炸时间在六分钟之后 -等等 |
[35:30] | You’re still gonna blow the vest? | 你还要引爆炸弹吗 |
[35:31] | Oh,yeah,it’d be a nice distraction. | 没错 这样可以分散注意力 |
[35:35] | My god. | 天呐 |
[35:38] | What have I done? | 我都干了些什么 |
[36:04] | I’d like to introduce our distinguished guest. | 我想要介绍我们的嘉宾 |
[36:10] | He’s been a great champion to our country, | 他是我们祖国伟大的战士 |
[36:13] | and of all you fine men and women gathered here today. | 正如今日在场的每个人一样 |
[36:16] | Salvador’s the bomber. He’s down there. | 萨尔瓦多是人肉炸弹 他就在下面 |
[36:20] | If he sees me,he’ll blow the vest. | 如果他看见我 就会引爆炸弹 |
[36:21] | He trusts you. | 但他相信你 |
[36:22] | I’ll stop him. | 我会阻止他的 |
[36:23] | There’s just two other spotters we’ve gotta take out first. | 但先要干掉另外两个望风的人 |
[36:26] | Whoa,whoa. We’re not killing anyone. | 等等 我们不杀人 |
[36:31] | Looks like a great turnout. | 观众数量很多 |
[36:33] | You ready to rock? | 准备好行动了吗 |
[36:35] | Let’s do it. | 一起上吧 |
[36:36] | Senator wally herek! | 华莱士·赫瑞克议员 |
[36:45] | Not another step! | 不准动 |
[36:58] | You really think you can take us both? | 你真觉得你一个能撂倒我们俩人吗 |
[37:00] | Oh,I know I can. But I don’t have to. | 我可以 不过没这个必要 |
[37:06] | On your knees. | 跪下 |
[37:14] | Knife! | 注意刀 |
[37:23] | Oh,not this time. | 这次别想再得逞了 |
[37:51] | You two have I.D.s? | 你们俩有证件吗 |
[38:36] | Salvador,you can’t do this. | 萨尔瓦多 你不能这么做 |
[38:37] | Don’t try and stop me. | 别阻止我 |
[38:41] | Oh,my god,he’s got a bomb! | 天呐 他有炸弹 |
[38:45] | No! | 不 |
[38:51] | Don’t! | 别动 |
[39:12] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[39:13] | Oh,I need a medic. We need a medic! | 来个医生 我们需要医生 |
[39:15] | We need a medic! | 这里需要医生 |
[39:18] | It’s okay. | 会没事的 |
[39:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[39:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:45] | It’s not right. | 这样不对 |
[39:47] | Soldiers get a flag draped across their coffin. | 战士有国旗盖棺 |
[39:50] | CIA’s got a wall of stars. | 中情局有五角星纪念墙 |
[39:53] | Division just deletes you. | “组织”只会删除档案 |
[39:57] | It’s hard to make a memorial to someone who doesn’t exist. | 我们没法为不存在的人竖纪念碑 |
[40:03] | Look,I know you’re under a lot of pressure to deliver. | 我知道你承受了很大的压力 |
[40:07] | But you’ve gotta promise me one thing,Fletch. | 但你得向我保证一件事 弗莱彻 |
[40:11] | No more active missions. Okay? | 别再进行间谍任务了 好吗 |
[40:15] | No more. | 不会再有了 |
[40:18] | Promise. | 我保证 |
[40:21] | And maybe we could,uh, | 然后我们也许可以 |
[40:23] | get rid of all this paper on your desk. | 把剩下的问题人物都处理好 |
[40:28] | You got a problem with the current century? | 你觉得本世纪内完成可以吗 |
[40:31] | Well,you… | 你… |
[40:32] | Will you just cut me some slack? | 你能让我喘口气吗 |
[40:34] | Please? Okay,I’m still trying to… | 拜托 我还在努力… |
[40:37] | figure this out. | 整理出思路来 |
[40:40] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[40:43] | Yeah? | 真的吗 |
[40:44] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[40:46] | I know that we’re here to take down the worst of the worst, | 我知道我们是要铲除恶中之恶 |
[40:49] | I just thought that maybe we could save more of them. | 只是觉得也许我们能尽量拯救他们 |
[40:53] | You know,Mia died a hero because of you. | 因为你 米娅是作为烈士光荣牺牲 |
[40:58] | You did save her. | 你已经拯救了她 |
[41:10] | Can I help you now? | 需要我帮忙吗 |
[41:13] | That’s a lot of paper. | 这里的破纸可真多 |
[41:15] | Got a shredder? | 有碎纸机吗 |
[41:17] | Don’t play with that. | 别笑我了好吗 |
[41:19] | Okay,hey. There’s a system here,all right? | 我这里是乱而有序 |
[41:22] | You’re the only person in the building… | 你是基地里唯一一个 |
[41:23] | all this– – who hasn’t gone paperless. | 不肯无纸化办公的人 |
[41:24] | Well,you know,there’s a– there’s a reason for all this. | 我这么做是有原因的 |