时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:28] | – Anne. – Owen. | -安妮 -好啊 欧文 |
[00:33] | Do it. | 动手吧 |
[00:34] | I can’t. | 我不会的 |
[00:36] | Orders? | 有命令在身吗 |
[00:37] | Operation Skeleton Key. | 万能钥匙行动 |
[00:41] | Skeleton Key? | 万能钥匙 |
[00:43] | That was a long time ago. | 好久以前的事了 |
[00:46] | You’re looking for the device. | 你在找那个装置 |
[00:49] | Let me out,and I’ll tell you | 把我弄出去 我就告诉我 |
[00:52] | Where it is. | 它的下落 |
[01:39] | Yes? | 你好 |
[01:45] | Four hours. | 四个小时 |
[01:57] | Yes. | 好的 |
[02:27] | Oh,no,thank you. | 不需要了 谢谢 |
[02:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:32] | I would like to make a toast. | 我来致个祝酒词 |
[02:34] | Long overdue,for which I apologize. | 很抱歉这是个迟到的祝福 |
[02:37] | Well,we’ve all been a little busy. | 大家都很忙嘛 |
[02:38] | Still rogue agents shouldn’t keep us | 但不该让这些叛逃的特工 |
[02:42] | from properly celebrating your engagement. | 破坏我们庆祝你们的订婚 |
[02:45] | The night’s young. | 夜晚刚刚开始 |
[02:46] | Don’t jinx it. | 别乌鸦嘴了 |
[02:48] | To Michael and Nikita. | 敬迈克尔和尼基塔 |
[02:50] | Meant to be. | 命中注定的一对 |
[02:53] | It’s been a long road | 你们经历无数坎坷 |
[02:56] | and hard-fought… | 克服险阻 |
[02:58] | But it’s got to get easier from here,right? | 不过从此会好起来的 对吗 |
[03:04] | Nikita. | 尼基塔 |
[03:05] | Where do I start? | 我该从哪儿开始呢 |
[03:07] | And I hope you know I’d do anything for you. | 我愿意为你赴汤蹈火 |
[03:09] | You mean more than taking a bullet? | 你的意思是 比挡一颗子弹还多 |
[03:16] | It’s okay. I’ve taken a shot for Alex before. | 没关系 之前我也因为艾丽克斯中过弹 |
[03:18] | Actually she shot you. | 是她开枪射的你 |
[03:20] | In the kevlar. | 我穿着防弹衣呢 |
[03:22] | To save her life. | 那是为了救她 |
[03:24] | Few things say I love you like a bullet | 开枪打到无关紧要的部位 |
[03:26] | to a non-essential area. | 等于说我爱你了 |
[03:27] | Well,then,honey,why haven’t you shot me yet? | 亲爱的 那你怎么还没射我 |
[03:29] | Keep talking. | 你还说 |
[03:30] | And your toast. | 为大家 |
[03:32] | To us. | 敬一杯 |
[03:34] | We can survive each other, | 我们因为彼此幸存 |
[03:36] | we can survive anything. | 我们不惧怕任何事物 |
[03:41] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[03:44] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[03:52] | Birkhoff wants us in now. | 伯克霍夫让我们现在过去 |
[03:54] | He’s just upset because we’re off shift | 他只是不开心 因为我们下班了 |
[03:55] | and he’s not. | 而他还没有 |
[03:57] | Don’t worry. We got it. | 别担心 你们去吧 |
[03:59] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[04:06] | What was that? | 刚才唱的是哪出 |
[04:09] | Oh. We don’t need to get into this now. | 我们没必要现在讨论这个 |
[04:13] | Get into what? | 讨论哪个 |
[04:15] | Something you’re not ready to hear. | 你还没准备好听这些 |
[04:18] | What? | 什么 |
[04:24] | You need to leave division. | 你该离开”组织” |
[04:27] | I know you think you owe Nikita something. | 我知道你觉得自己欠尼基塔的 |
[04:28] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[04:31] | I don’t want to hear it. | 我不想听 |
[04:44] | So,listen,I’ve been– I’ve been thinking | 我一直在想 |
[04:46] | about the way we left things. | 我们处理恩怨的方式 |
[04:49] | Maybe we should have dinner,you know? | 也许我们应该一起吃顿晚餐 |
[04:52] | I appreciate the offer, | 很感谢您的邀请 |
[04:53] | But I think we should keep our relationship strictly professional. | 不过我觉得我们应该严格保持同事关系 |
[04:56] | We’ve finally reached a place | 我们终于可以 |
[04:58] | Where we can peacefully coexist at work. | 在这个地方和平共处地工作 |
[05:00] | And I don’t want to complicate that. | 我不想把它搞复杂 |
[05:01] | Another dirty 30? | 又一个地下30人组 |
[05:05] | Not exactly. | 不尽然 |
[05:10] | Oh,my god. | 老天爷 |
[05:13] | Owen. | 欧文 |
[05:16] | I know you and I have more in common than you think,owen. | 我们的共同点比你想象的要多 欧文 |
[05:21] | Division took everything from me too. | 组织也夺走了我的一切 |
[05:34] | If you ever need anything… | 如果你有任何需要… |
[05:37] | I’ll be around. | 我会再回来 |
[05:38] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[05:42] | He’s alive. | 他还活着 |
[05:43] | He dropped off the face of the earth six months ago. | 他六个月前就消失得无影无踪了 |
[05:45] | How’d you find him? | 你怎么找到他的 |
[05:47] | Evening news. | 晚间新闻 |
[05:48] | According to reports,Owen Elliot tried | 报道称 欧文·艾略特试图 |
[05:50] | to rob a bank in Montreal. | 打劫了蒙特利尔的一家银行 |
[05:52] | Same bank where he stopped a robbery two years ago. | 他两年前抢过同一家银行 |
[05:54] | Nothing was stolen,and he was long gone | 银行什么都没丢 警察到达时 |
[05:56] | by the time the cops got there. | 他早逃之夭夭了 |
[05:57] | It wasn’t a robbery. | 这不是起抢劫案 |
[05:59] | He’s sending me a message. | 他在向我传达信息 |
[06:00] | How do you know it isn’t a trap? | 你怎么不知道这不是陷阱 |
[06:02] | Owen wouldn’t do that. | 欧文不会这么对我的 |
[06:04] | Why not pick up a phone and call? | 他为什么不打电话找你 |
[06:06] | He wouldn’t know where to call. | 他不知道该往哪儿打 |
[06:07] | Last he knew we were in the beach house, | 他只知道我们之前的海边别墅 |
[06:08] | and that’s long gone. | 那都是老黄历了 |
[06:10] | That’s why he’s back on the grid. | 所以他高调回归 |
[06:11] | He wants me to find him. | 他想让我找到他 |
[06:13] | I know where he’s headed next. | 我知道他下一步会去哪 |
[06:14] | – Take a team. – A team? | -带个行动小队 -行动队 |
[06:16] | Ryan,we’ve been looking for Owen for six months. | 瑞安 我们找了欧文六个月 |
[06:19] | He’s not some rogue agent who just refuses to come in. | 他不是什么拒绝回归我们的叛逃特工 |
[06:22] | He probably doesn’t even know what’s happened here. | 他很可能都不知道这里发生的事 |
[06:25] | And we don’t know what’s happened to him. | 我们也不知道他发生过什么事 |
[06:28] | An abandoned school? | 废弃的学校 |
[06:30] | After Owen fled that bank two years ago,he went to ground. | 两年前欧文逃离银行后 就躲了起来 |
[06:32] | This is where I tracked him. | 我就是在这里找到他的 |
[06:36] | Don’t worry. They know the drill. | 别担心 他们接受了训练 |
[06:37] | Non-lethal only. | 不会置他于死地的 |
[06:39] | Yeah,what about you? | 那么你呢 |
[06:40] | I’ll try not to shoot him. | 我尽量不向他开枪 |
[07:11] | Where is she? Where’s nikita? | 她在哪 尼基塔在哪 |
[07:14] | Where is she? | 在哪 |
[07:18] | No! Owen,owen,owen,I’m here. | 停手 欧文 我在这 |
[07:21] | I’m here. It’s okay. Let him go. | 我在这 没事的 放开她 |
[07:23] | He’s not a threat. They’re with us. | 他不是敌人 和我们是一伙的 |
[07:24] | – They all are. – They’re with you? | -他们都是 -都是和你一伙的吗 |
[07:27] | They’re division! | 他们是”组织”的人 |
[07:28] | Yeah,and so are we. | 是的 我们也是 |
[07:30] | I know. It’s crazy. | 我知道听起来很离谱 |
[07:31] | But it’s a long story. | 但说来话长 |
[07:32] | Percy’s dead. | 珀西已经死了 |
[07:34] | Amanda’s gone rogue. | 阿曼达也叛逃了 |
[07:35] | Owen,no one is gonna hurt you, | 欧文 没人会伤害你 |
[07:36] | But you have to let him go. | 但你得放开他 |
[07:37] | Things are different now. | 现在情况不一样了 |
[07:43] | – Michael! – what? | -迈克尔 -怎么了 |
[07:45] | I didn’t shoot him. | 我又没向他开枪 |
[08:02] | This is ridiculous. | 这太荒谬了 |
[08:03] | Owen already told us after he got taken by Gogol | 欧文已经告诉我们了 在被果戈理抓住后 |
[08:05] | that he was thrown into a Russian prison. | 他被关进了一间俄罗斯的监狱 |
[08:07] | We have no evidence to back up his story. | 他口说无凭 |
[08:08] | Let’s just interrogate him | 我们还得审问他 |
[08:10] | And make sure this isn’t some ploy. | 确认他没在耍花招 |
[08:12] | Say what you want about the guy, | 怎么怀疑他 随便你 |
[08:13] | but owen isn’t exactly a criminal mastermind. | 但欧文不是那种有智有谋的犯罪分子 |
[08:16] | Gogol probably bribed some prison official | 果戈理可能贿赂了几个监狱长官 |
[08:17] | to keep him off the books, | 没将他的名字登记在册 |
[08:18] | and that’s why we couldn’t find him. | 所以我们也没能找到他 |
[08:20] | Then there’s nothing to worry about. | 那么就没有什么好担心的了 |
[08:22] | We verify that he is telling the truth, | 确定他说的是真话 |
[08:24] | and that’s the end of it. | 就没事儿了 |
[08:25] | Fine,I’ll talk to him. | 好的 我去跟他谈 |
[08:28] | Nikita,you’re too close to this. | 尼基塔 你跟他关系太近了 |
[08:31] | Okay,we need someone impartial, | 我们需要一个中立的人 |
[08:33] | someone he doesn’t know. | 他不熟识的人 |
[08:39] | Hello,Owen. | 你好 欧文 |
[08:41] | – I’m Alex. – So you’re Alex. | -我是艾丽克丝 -你就是艾丽克丝 |
[08:45] | Last time I saw Nikita,you guys were on the outs. | 上次我见到尼基塔 你还在跟她敌对 |
[08:48] | So,what,you kiss and make up? | 怎么 你们亲亲后和好了吗 |
[08:51] | There wasn’t any kissing,but yes. | 没亲亲 但的确和好了 |
[08:53] | Now it’s your turn to talk. | 现在轮到你讲了 |
[09:00] | You told Nikita you were in a russian prison. | 你告诉尼基塔 你之前在俄罗斯监狱里 |
[09:01] | How did you get out? | 你怎么逃出来的 |
[09:04] | One of your division cleaners broke me out. | 你们”组织”的一个清除者把我弄出来的 |
[09:08] | Anne. | 安妮 |
[09:10] | Ex-division. | 前”组织”特工 |
[09:11] | Now rogue. | 现在叛逃了 |
[09:17] | You knew Anne. | 你认识安妮 |
[09:20] | Were you two friends? | 你们是朋友吗 |
[09:22] | Anne doesn’t have friends. | 安妮没有朋友 |
[09:25] | If you and Anne weren’t friends,why would she help you? | 如果你们不是朋友 安妮为什么要帮你呢 |
[09:28] | She wanted information on an old mission. | 她想得到一个旧任务的信息 |
[09:30] | Which mission? | 哪个任务 |
[09:32] | Operation Skeleton Key. | 万能钥匙行动 |
[09:34] | NSA had some genius dude in their basement | 国家安全局里的地下室有个天才呆子 |
[09:37] | developing unbreakable encryption algorithms. | 开发了一个无懈可击的加密演算法 |
[09:39] | The thing is,this guy wasn’t just designing ’em, | 关键是这家伙不仅设计了加密算法 |
[09:42] | He was also figuring out how to crack ’em. | 也找到了方法破解它 |
[09:44] | Let me guess. Percy found out | 我猜猜 这被珀西发现了 |
[09:45] | and,while it’s not technically treason, | 虽然这不构成叛国罪 |
[09:47] | it was close enough for him to blackmail genius dude. | 但也足以成为他要挟这位天才的把柄 |
[09:50] | Owen faked the guy’s death, | 欧文帮忙伪造了那个人的假死 |
[09:51] | and percy turned him into his pet engineer. | 他成了珀西当家宝贝工程师 |
[09:54] | The engineer. | 就是那个工程师 |
[09:55] | The designer of the black boxes. | 黑盒的设计者 |
[09:57] | Before percy snapped his neck | 然后珀西当着我的面 |
[09:58] | right in front of me. | 掐断了他的脖子 |
[10:01] | What’s this device that Anne was after? | 安妮想找的装置是什么 |
[10:04] | Cryptograph. | 密码器 |
[10:08] | Master key. | 万能钥匙 |
[10:10] | Access to any system in the world. | 可以进入世界上任何系统 |
[10:14] | Any system? | 任何系统 |
[10:15] | FBI,CIA,NSA? | 联邦调查局 中情局还是国家安全局 |
[10:18] | Division. | 还有”组织” |
[10:20] | Probably why the device was stored off-site for safe-keeping. | 也许钥匙在外藏匿是处于安全考虑 |
[10:23] | Only three people knew where– | 只有三人知道藏匿地址 |
[10:25] | Percy,the engineer… | 珀西 这位工程师 |
[10:28] | and Owen. | 还有欧文 |
[10:31] | And owen’s the only one left. | 活着的只剩欧文了 |
[10:37] | You’ve been busy. | 你这段时间可够忙的 |
[10:39] | Percy,Amanda,Ari. | 珀西 阿曼达 阿里 |
[10:40] | Checked a lot off your to-do list while I was gone. | 我离开期间 你搞定了不少你计划表里的事 |
[10:42] | I got a hair cut too. | 我还理了发 |
[10:45] | You skipped over one thing– | 你漏掉了一件事 |
[10:46] | Shut down division. | 摧毁”组织” |
[10:47] | – Owen. – Nikita, | -欧文 -尼基塔 |
[10:50] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[10:51] | I’m helping people like us | 我在帮助那些像我们一样 |
[10:52] | who deserve a second chance. | 理应得到第二次机会的人 |
[10:54] | Seems more like you’re hunting down and killing people like us. | 看起来更像你在追捕并杀害我们这类人 |
[10:57] | Not killing. Bringing in. | 不是杀害 是拯救 |
[11:00] | How many you brought in so far? | 你目前拯救多少人了呢 |
[11:03] | We are saving lives,okay? | 我们在拯救生命 |
[11:05] | There was a couple of CIA assets. | 救过几个中情局人员 |
[11:06] | There was a young girl who was kidnapped. | 有一个被绑架的小女孩 |
[11:07] | We got her back to her family. | 我们把她送回家 |
[11:08] | How many rogue agents have you found? | 你们目前找到了几个叛逃特工 |
[11:11] | – Three,but– – And how many | -三个 但… -又有几个 |
[11:14] | did you bring in alive? | 最终活了下来 |
[11:20] | So when you say things are different, | 你说情况已经不一样了 |
[11:21] | what you really meant is nothing’s changed. | 但其实什么都没变 |
[11:24] | Look,I’ve had my doubts like you, | 我也有过和你一样的疑问 |
[11:25] | but we’re still trying to find our feet. | 但我们在试着适应这一切 |
[11:27] | It’s only been a couple of months. | 现在才过了几个月而已 |
[11:29] | Is that how long it takes to get numb? | 就是这段时间变麻木的么 |
[11:36] | Actions have consequences,Nikita. | 所有行动都会有连带影响 |
[11:39] | You told me that. | 这是你告诉我的 |
[11:41] | Are you thinking about all the consequences? | 你考虑过所有的连带影响吗 |
[11:47] | We’re prepped for retrieval. | 搜索行动已经就绪了 |
[11:48] | We just need to know where to go. | 现在只需要行动地点 |
[11:54] | You remember how I told you | 记得我跟你说过 |
[11:55] | the engineer’s a little bit weird? | 那个工程师有点怪异吧 |
[12:05] | The engineer kept his super-secret decoder ring in a cemetery? | 工程师把他的秘密魔戒藏在墓地里吗 |
[12:08] | He was paranoid. | 他生性多疑 |
[12:10] | He hated that Percy kept the black boxes in banks | 他不喜欢珀西把黑盒放在银行里 |
[12:12] | ’cause banks always get robbed. | 因为银行经常遭到抢劫 |
[12:15] | Looks a lot different now. | 这里变化不小 |
[12:18] | I guess they got a lot of new dead people. | 看来又多了不少”新住户” |
[12:20] | Well,why don’t we split up? | 我们分头行动吧 |
[12:21] | – What are we looking for? – Anthony George. | -我们要找谁的墓碑 -安东尼·乔治 |
[12:24] | It’s a flat marker. | 是平放的墓碑 |
[12:44] | 1834-1880 | 安东尼·乔治 |
[12:55] | Got it! | 找到了 |
[13:11] | What is this? Armed grave robbers? | 哪冒出的人 武装盗墓贼吗 |
[13:42] | Taking fire! We need backup! | 遭到袭击 急需救援 |
[13:44] | Michael,cover me. | 迈克尔 掩护我 |
[13:45] | Alright. | 好的 |
[13:46] | I’m going to find Owen. | 我去找欧文 |
[13:57] | Mikey,your backup’s on the scene. | 小迈 支援队到位 |
[13:59] | Alpha’s approaching your position from the north. | A小队正从北面向你的位置靠近 |
[14:24] | – Owen? – He resisted. | -欧文呢 -他负隅顽抗 |
[14:27] | Get the package out of the back. | 带着东西上车 |
[14:35] | It’s done. | 好了 |
[14:55] | Alpha team,search for survivors. | A小队 搜寻幸存者 |
[14:59] | This one’s alive. | 这位还活着 |
[15:02] | What,does Anne have a freakin’ army now? | 安妮现在都有军队了吗 |
[15:04] | Anne’s just a soldier. | 安妮只是其中一员 |
[15:06] | It’s Amanda’s army. | 是阿曼达的军队 |
[15:15] | How exactly did Amanda build an army without us knowing? | 阿曼达怎么可能悄无声息的组建出军队 |
[15:18] | We knew she was recruiting. | 我们知道她在集结人员 |
[15:19] | Well,that explains Anne, | 这可以解释安妮在其中 |
[15:21] | but not the other well-armed mercenaries. | 但无法解释其他武装精良的雇佣兵啊 |
[15:23] | I think some of them are ex-gogol, | 我想他们有一部分是前”果戈理”的人 |
[15:25] | just like Ari Tasarov. | 就像阿里·塔瑟洛夫 |
[15:26] | I think they might still be together. | 我想他们现在还在一起 |
[15:27] | Lovely. Well,at least ex-gogol agents | 相亲相爱啊 至少前”果戈理”成员有 |
[15:30] | have real identities that we can track. | 我们可以追查到的真实身份 |
[15:32] | One of the gunmen from the cemetery survived. | 墓地中有一位歹徒还活着 |
[15:34] | He’s in medical. We’ll start with him. | 他正在治疗 我们可以从他下手 |
[15:42] | What? | 怎么了 |
[15:44] | I can’t figure out why Anne tried to grab Owen again. | 我不明白为什么安妮还想抓走欧文 |
[15:47] | She had the drop on him. | 她放过了他 |
[15:48] | She could have taken him out and split with the cryptograph. | 她本可以杀了欧文 夺走密码器 |
[15:51] | Maybe she wanted Owen for something else. | 也许欧文对于她还有别的用途 |
[15:55] | She takes orders from Amanda. | 她听从阿曼达的命令 |
[15:57] | So the question is,what does Amanda want with Owen? | 问题是 阿曼达想从欧文身上得到什么 |
[16:14] | Relax. | 放松 |
[16:17] | No one’s going to hurt you. | 没有人会伤害你 |
[16:20] | Is this another hospital? | 这是另外一所医院吗 |
[16:23] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[16:30] | What is that? What are you doing? | 那是什么 你要干什么 |
[16:33] | I’m going to help you. | 帮助你 |
[16:41] | What are you doing down here? | 你在下面这里干什么 |
[16:44] | Looking for answers. | 寻找答案 |
[16:47] | I thought if I could remember what Amanda did to me back then, | 如果我能回忆起阿曼达那时对我做了什么 |
[16:50] | maybe I’d know what she wants with me now. | 或许能知道她现在抓我的目的 |
[16:53] | We’ll find out what Amanda’s up to. | 我们会查清楚的 |
[16:55] | We’ve got one of her guys. | 我们抓到了她的一个手下 |
[16:57] | When he wakes up,we’re gonna get started on him. | 等他醒了 我们从他开始审问 |
[17:01] | I never told you everything about me. | 我从没向你讲过我的事 |
[17:05] | I never told you about my life before division. | 从没讲过进入”组织”之前的我 |
[17:08] | Well,I know you–you never liked to talk about it. | 我知道你不太想讨论这些 |
[17:16] | ‘Cause I can’t remember it. | 那是因为我不记得了 |
[17:20] | Any of it. | 什么都不记得 |
[17:22] | My life before division is… | 进入”组织”之前的事 |
[17:25] | is a blank. | 我完全不记得 |
[17:27] | That’s impossible. You have to remember something. | 这不可能 你总会记得一些事 |
[17:30] | I used to think it was | 我一直觉得是 |
[17:31] | a side effect from the drugs they put me on. | 他们逼我吃的那些药有这个副作用 |
[17:33] | I mean,the regimen screwed with everything else. | 既然那些药搞得一切都混乱了 |
[17:34] | Why not my memories too? | 说不定会影响我的记忆 |
[17:36] | All this time why didn’t you tell me? | 你瞒了我这么长时间 |
[17:37] | Because there was so much going on. | 因为那时的麻烦够多的了 |
[17:40] | The black boxes,Percy,the guardians. | 黑盒 珀西 守护者 |
[17:43] | I figured I’d have plenty of time to work it out later. | 我以为过后会有时间搞清楚 |
[17:45] | Yeah. Then you ended up in prison with nothing but time. | 然后你进了监狱 有的是时间去回忆 |
[17:50] | That’s when I realized, | 那时我才意识到 |
[17:52] | every time I try to remember | 每次我试图回忆 |
[17:54] | my life before division, | 进入”组织”之前我的生活 |
[17:56] | I get these– these headaches,you know. | 我头就会变得很痛 |
[18:00] | Worse than anything. | 非常痛 |
[18:01] | They erased your whole life. | 他们抹去了你整个人生 |
[18:03] | She erased my life. | 她抹去了我的人生 |
[18:06] | Amanda did this to me,and I want to know why. | 这是阿曼达干的 我要知道原因 |
[18:15] | Why don’t you help me find her? | 那就帮我找到她 |
[18:19] | We’ll ask her in person. | 我们问问她本人 |
[18:59] | Did you have a pleasant trip? | 旅途愉快吗 |
[19:02] | Caught a show,saw a few friends. | 看了场大戏 会了几个老朋友 |
[19:05] | I was surprised when Omri told me you’d flown to New York. | 奥马里跟我说你去了纽约 我吃了一惊 |
[19:09] | I have a present for you. | 送给你个礼物 |
[19:21] | The cryptograph. | 密码器 |
[19:26] | So Mr. Elliot really did know where it was. | 看来艾略特先生真知道它在哪 |
[19:29] | Why else would I have Anne break him out of prison? | 要不我怎么让安妮帮他越狱呢 |
[19:35] | This is going to make us a great deal of money. | 这能让我们大赚一笔 |
[19:40] | Did you see Nikita? | 见到尼基塔了吗 |
[19:42] | Of course. | 当然 |
[19:44] | I sent her a housewarming gift. | 还送了个见面礼 |
[19:46] | She should be opening it soon. | 她应该快要打开了 |
[19:52] | I don’t know why he’s unconscious. | 不知道他为什么一直无意识 |
[19:53] | There’s no sign of head trauma, | 没有头部受伤的迹象 |
[19:54] | though I am seeing some fluid build-up near the lungs. | 但是我在肺部周围看到了积液 |
[19:59] | He may be bleeding internally. | 可能是内出血 |
[20:01] | Let’s try to relieve the pressure. | 我们来释放一些压力 |
[20:16] | That’s not blood. Something’s wrong. | 那不是血 有点不对劲 |
[20:20] | What is– | 这是… |
[20:32] | Biohazard detected. | 检测到生化武器 |
[20:34] | Evacuate. Seal doors. | 快撤退 关门 |
[20:35] | Biohazard detected. | 检测到生化武器 |
[20:39] | Biohazard detected. | 检测到生化武器 |
[20:41] | Biohazard detected. | 检测到生化武器 |
[21:11] | We are clear. | 安全了 |
[21:16] | We’re clear. | 这里安全了 |
[21:34] | – Eight dead. – Including our prisoner. | -死了八人 -包括我们的俘虏 |
[21:36] | Another four more probably won’t make it. | 另外四个估计也撑不下去了 |
[21:40] | Do we know what it was? | 那是什么 |
[21:42] | Liquid sarin. | 液态沙林毒气 |
[21:44] | Housed inside a thin silicone pouch. | 储存在一个小的硅脂袋中 |
[21:46] | So when the doctor broke the seal, | 当医生弄破袋子 |
[21:49] | It hit the air and turned to vapor. | 它碰到空气 立即汽化 |
[21:51] | Ventilation system sealed off the area, | 通风系统封闭了这个区域 |
[21:52] | but not fast enough. | 但还不够快 |
[21:54] | She did this. | 是她干的 |
[21:56] | Hello,division. | 你好啊 “组织” |
[21:59] | You must all be wondering how such a terrible accident | 你们一定在想 在这个安全的地方 |
[22:01] | could have happened in this place | 为什么会发生 |
[22:03] | where you’ve always been safe. | 如此可怕的意外事故 |
[22:05] | Well,let me assure you. | 我向你们保证 |
[22:07] | This was no accident, | 这绝不是意外 |
[22:09] | and you no longer have a safe place. | 而且这个地方也不再安全 |
[22:14] | Nikita murdered Percy | 尼基塔杀了珀西 |
[22:16] | and forced me out. | 把我扫地出门 |
[22:18] | She killed your friends and comrades, | 她杀了你们的朋友和同僚 |
[22:20] | and now you follow her because she told you a story. | 现在因为她的一面之词 你们为她卖命 |
[22:23] | – You got anything? – We’re completely shut out. | -有什么进展 -我们完全被锁死了 |
[22:25] | If you played along like good little boys and girls, | 如果你们都乖乖听话的话 |
[22:27] | the government would forgive all your sins. | 政府会赦免你们的罪行 |
[22:29] | How the hell is she doing this? | 她到底怎么做到的 |
[22:31] | It’s her shiny new cryptograph. | 是她最炫的密码器玩具 |
[22:32] | I think she’s taking it for a spin. | 我猜她正拿它得瑟呢 |
[22:34] | If something seems too good to be true,it is. | 如果有些事美好得不像真的 那肯定是假的 |
[22:38] | Shut down the signal. | 切断信号 |
[22:39] | – Now. – We’re trying. | -马上 -我们正在努力 |
[22:41] | -Just pull the plug. – On the entire system? | -拔掉电源插头 -整个系统的吗 |
[22:44] | But for those of you that stay… | 但是对于你们这些留下的人 |
[22:49] | I will hunt you, | 我会追杀你们 |
[22:51] | I will find you, | 我会找到你们 |
[22:53] | and you will pay with your life. | 你们会付出生命代价的 |
[22:57] | That is if your government doesn’t erase you first. | 当然前提是美国政府没有先让你们消失 |
[23:07] | That’s why you went into the field. | 这就是你亲自去墓地的原因 |
[23:11] | You wanted to make sure that your human bioweapon | 你想确保你的人体生化武器 |
[23:14] | would end up on Nikita’s doorstep. | 最后在尼基塔家门口前发挥威力 |
[23:17] | Some things can’t be delegated. | 有时候必须事必躬亲 |
[23:20] | How did you know they wouldn’t kill him? | 你怎么会知道他们不会杀了他 |
[23:23] | They trained the medical staff | 他们训练自己的医务人员 |
[23:24] | on how to handle injured prisoners | 处理受伤犯人的方法 |
[23:26] | and prep them for interrogation. | 好让犯人顺利接受审讯 |
[23:28] | Besides,he was too valuable. | 再说了 那个人很有价值 |
[23:30] | I should have been consulted. | 你应该找我商量一下的 |
[23:31] | I’m tired of waiting. | 我等够了 |
[23:33] | It’s time to act. | 是采取行动的时候了 |
[23:34] | Well,congratulations. | 那祝贺你 |
[23:35] | In one step you’ve managed | 就走了一步 你就 |
[23:36] | to unite Nikita and all of division against us. | 让尼基塔和整个”组织”都与我们为敌 |
[23:39] | You really think they’re gathering up torches and pitchforks? | 你真的以为他们会大举进攻我们吗 |
[23:43] | Ari,they’re rats scrambling for a way off a sinking ship. | 阿里 他们是泥菩萨过河自身难保 |
[23:47] | You’re not thinking clearly. | 你没有好好想清楚 |
[23:48] | You’re letting your anger towards Nikita– | 你是在朝尼基塔撒气 |
[23:50] | I am perfectly clear. | 我很清楚我现在的行为 |
[23:55] | I gave Nikita everything. | 是我给了尼基塔一切 |
[23:57] | That little street urchin with the bad eyebrows, | 那个臭脾气的街头流浪儿 |
[23:59] | she wasn’t a leader. | 她可不是什么领袖 |
[24:00] | She was worthless. | 她那时一文不值 |
[24:03] | I created the Nikita people fear and respect. | 是我创造了众人景仰又望而生畏的尼基塔 |
[24:06] | Then she used the gifts I gave her against me. | 可是她却用我教给她的才能反过来对付我 |
[24:11] | I’m ready to return the favor. | 所以我也准备好以牙还牙了 |
[24:18] | Amanda lies. We all know that. | 阿曼达在撒谎 我们都心知肚明 |
[24:21] | I made a promise to each and every one of you, | 我向这里的每一个人都做出过承诺 |
[24:23] | and I intend to keep it,no matter what. | 那我就会不惜一切去履行这个承诺 |
[24:27] | So let’s get back to work. Let’s find her. | 现在就回到自己的岗位上 把她找出来 |
[24:33] | Let’s get the other bodies out of the building. | 我们先把其他尸体弄出去吧 |
[24:35] | I don’t want to take any more chances. | 我不想再冒险了 |
[24:39] | I have something. | 有新发现 |
[24:40] | We may be able to use Amanda’s signal to track her. | 我们也许可以利用阿曼达的信号追踪她 |
[24:45] | She thinks she can taunt us. | 她自以为可以来嘲笑我们 |
[24:46] | Looks like she overplayed her hand. | 看来她是聪明反被聪明误了 |
[24:58] | Sean? | 肖恩 |
[25:00] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[25:06] | Well,you’re not returning my calls. | 你没有回我的电话 |
[25:08] | And then I heard | 我听说 |
[25:09] | that Amanda set off a bomb inside division. | 阿曼达在”组织”内部引爆了一枚炸弹 |
[25:10] | So,you know,I figured I’d stop by and see | 所以我觉得我应该过来看看 |
[25:12] | if you were still alive. | 你是不是还活着 |
[25:13] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[25:14] | I wasn’t anywhere near medical when it happened. | 事发时我不在医务室那边 |
[25:17] | Look around. | 你看看周围 |
[25:19] | As long as you’re here,you’re in danger. | 只要你人还在这里 你就有危险 |
[25:21] | You got shot last week, | 上周你是中枪 |
[25:22] | and you could have been killed today. | 今天就有可能被炸死 |
[25:23] | But I wasn’t. | 但是我没死 |
[25:25] | I know you want to protect me, | 我知道你是想保护我 |
[25:26] | but I made a promise to Nikita. | 但是我向尼基塔承诺过 |
[25:29] | Come here. | 你过来 |
[25:32] | I made a promise to my mother, | 我也向我母亲承诺过 |
[25:34] | and she ended up dead. | 结果她最后去世了 |
[25:37] | You did everything you could. | 你已经尽力了 |
[25:39] | When she told me about division, | 她告诉我”组织”的事时 |
[25:40] | I could have told her to shut this place down, | 我本应该让她把这里关掉 |
[25:42] | resign from office,and run like hell. | 辞职走人 抓紧逃命的 |
[25:44] | We are shutting division down. | 我们就是在努力关掉这里 |
[25:46] | But it’s gonna take some time. | 但是这需要时间 |
[25:47] | And,once we clean things up– | 一旦我们把事情都处理好 |
[25:49] | When I came here,it was a temporary post. | 我刚来这里的时候就说是个临时职位 |
[25:51] | “Supervise the clean-up.” That’s what she said. | “监督事件处理” 她就是这么说的 |
[25:53] | But no matter what I did the mess just kept getting bigger. | 但是不论我做什么 这个烂摊子越来越大 |
[25:55] | And a year later she’s gone,this place is standing, | 一年后她去世了 但是这个地方还在 |
[25:59] | and you are still standing in it. | 你也还在”组织”里面 |
[26:01] | Now I can’t tell you what to do,Alex, | 艾丽克丝 虽然我不能告诉你怎么做 |
[26:03] | but I’m not gonna stand by | 但是我不会坐视不管 |
[26:06] | and watch this place destroy another person that I love. | 眼睁睁的看着这里毁掉另一个我爱的人 |
[26:12] | What? | 什么 |
[26:26] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[26:29] | But,if that’s not enough of a reason for you to leave, | 但是如果这个理由还不能让你离开这里 |
[26:31] | then I got no reason to stay. | 那我也就没有理由再待下去了 |
[27:19] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[27:20] | Yeah,I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[27:22] | Please tell me we’re going Amanda-hunting. | 我们是要去抓阿曼达吧 |
[27:24] | Hey,I think you should sit this one out. | 我觉得这次任务你还是不要参加了 |
[27:26] | – Your arm… – is fine. | -你的胳膊 -没事 |
[27:30] | This is one mission that I don’t want to miss. | 这次任务我是绝对不会错过的 |
[27:33] | I’ve got it. | 找到了 |
[27:34] | They’re in Luxembourg. | 他们在卢森堡 |
[27:37] | In a wooded area just outside of Beaufort. | 在波弗特郡外的丛林里 |
[27:39] | Yes. That’s my gir– | 漂亮 这才像我的女… |
[27:42] | excellent and professional colleague. | 既优秀又专业的好同事 |
[27:45] | Notify alpha team four. Wheels up in two hours. | 通知A4小队 两个小时后出发 |
[27:47] | We’ll brief ’em on the plane. | 我们会在飞机上进行行动陈述 |
[27:49] | Call it. | 通知了 |
[27:49] | Amanda seems fond of fairy tales. | 阿曼达挺喜欢童话故事 |
[27:53] | Operation Black Forest. | 那这次行动就叫黑森林行动 |
[27:56] | Let’s burn the witch’s house down. | 我们要端了她的老巢 |
[28:21] | Alpha team’s first through the door. | A小队先从大门进去 |
[28:23] | Clear the path. | 扫清障碍 |
[28:24] | Sonya,you’re Michael and Alex’s eyes. | 桑娅 你给迈克尔和艾丽克丝探路 |
[28:25] | Get ’em to that cryptograph. | 帮他们找到密码器 |
[28:27] | Birkhoff. | 伯克霍夫 |
[28:27] | I got Niki and Owen. | 我负责妮基和欧文 |
[28:28] | We’re looking for Amanda. | 我们来找阿曼达 |
[28:30] | If you do see Amanda,you might want to avoid eye contact. | 你们要是发现了阿曼达 别跟她对视 |
[28:33] | Maybe you won’t turn to stone, | 她或许不能把你们变成石头 |
[28:34] | but why risk it? | 但还是保险一点好 |
[28:36] | Thanks for the tip,nerd. | 谢谢你的提醒 呆子 |
[28:38] | Our people are in position. | 我们的人都到位了 |
[28:41] | We’re a go. | 那就开始吧 |
[29:38] | Clear. | 安全 |
[29:43] | This is Alex. Heading for the cryptograph. | 我是艾丽克丝 正在去找密码器 |
[29:46] | Turn right and go across the hall. | 右转 然后穿过走廊 |
[30:01] | Eyes on amanda. | 看到阿曼达了 |
[30:02] | Where? | 在哪儿 |
[30:04] | Birkhoff,guide me to Owen’s tracker. | 伯克霍夫 给我欧文的位置 |
[30:51] | I need to get you to safety. | 我得把你带到安全的地方 |
[30:53] | Kill them! | 干掉他们 |
[30:58] | Cover me! | 掩护我 |
[31:01] | Go! | 上 |
[31:38] | Owen’s not here. | 欧文不在这儿 |
[31:39] | I’m looking at the screen right now. | 我就在屏幕前面 |
[31:40] | You should be standing on top of him. | 上面显示你在他上面 |
[31:44] | Wait a minute. You are on top of him. | 等一下 你确实在他上面 |
[31:46] | Basement. | 地下室 |
[32:00] | Turn around slowly. | 慢慢转过身来 |
[32:04] | I want to know what you did to me. | 我想知道你对我做了什么 |
[32:06] | Why’d you screw with my head? | 你为什么要给我洗脑 |
[32:07] | Your brain was screwed-up way before I got to it. | 你早就已经被洗脑了 |
[32:10] | You were a broken soldier they had to keep locked away. | 你当时崩溃了 他们得把你关进精神病院 |
[32:19] | I fixed you. | 我治好了你 |
[32:23] | Keep him still. | 按住他 |
[32:26] | Everything is going to be all right,Owen. | 一切都会好起来的 欧文 |
[32:29] | We’ll fix this. | 我们会处理好的 |
[32:33] | You don’t look well. | 你看上去不太好 |
[32:35] | Tell me,are the headaches back? | 告诉我 是不是又头疼了 |
[33:00] | Hey,you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[33:02] | I got the crypto-thingy. | 我找到密码器了 |
[33:04] | Great. Let’s go. | 很好 我们走吧 |
[33:06] | Come on. | 起来吧 |
[33:09] | I should shoot you. | 我应该一枪打死你 |
[33:11] | Oh,but you need me. | 但你还需要我 |
[33:12] | You want answers,and I have them. | 你想知道的答案在我这里 |
[33:14] | Damn it. Tell me what you did. | 该死 你到底做了什么 |
[33:15] | Where do you want me to start,Owen? | 从哪说起呢 欧文 |
[33:17] | Or should I call you Sam? | 或者我应该叫你山姆 |
[33:19] | That’s what your friends used to call you | 在你干掉你的朋友们之前 |
[33:21] | before you killed them all. | 他们就是这么叫你的 |
[33:23] | Isn’t that right,Sam? | 对吧 山姆 |
[33:27] | Maybe you should give this to me. | 你应该把这枪给我 |
[33:29] | We don’t want you to hurt anyone else. | 我们可不想让你再伤害其他人了 |
[33:37] | Anne,shoot Mr. Elliot. | 安娜 杀了他 |
[33:40] | No. He comes with us. | 不行 我们要带着他 |
[33:42] | I didn’t go to all this trouble just to have you kill him. | 我付出了这么大心血不是为了让你杀了他 |
[33:45] | All this trouble? | 这都是你设计的 |
[33:55] | I can’t get in the room. It’s a steel door. | 我进不去房间 房门是钢的 |
[33:58] | What room? I’m looking at the plans right now. | 哪个房间 我在看着平面图呢 |
[34:00] | There is no room. | 没有房间啊 |
[34:05] | It’s new. | 是新造的 |
[34:15] | What’s Owen’s position? | 欧文在哪儿 |
[34:16] | He’s at your two,four meters in. | 他在你的两点钟方向 距离你四米 |
[34:20] | This was never about the cryptograph. | 你根本不是为了什么密码器 |
[34:22] | You knew where it was the whole time. | 你一直都知道那玩意在哪 |
[34:24] | You wanted Owen. | 你要的是欧文 |
[34:25] | You would never have agreed to break him out | 如果不让你以为他有什么价值的话 |
[34:27] | if you didn’t think he had something to offer. | 你是不会同意让他越狱的 |
[34:44] | Now he offers a distraction. | 现在他可以帮我们打掩护了 |
[35:03] | Owen’s hurt! I need help! | 欧文受伤了 我需要帮助 |
[35:05] | Amanda,she getting away. | 阿曼达 她要逃跑 |
[35:09] | She said she knows! | 她说她知道 |
[35:11] | I know. It’s okey. | 我明白 你放心 |
[35:12] | We’ll get her. | 我们会抓到她的 |
[35:12] | Don’t you worry. | 你别担心了 |
[35:14] | I need help! | 我需要帮助 |
[35:31] | Hey,you’ve reached Sean Pierce. | 我是肖恩·皮尔斯 |
[35:32] | I’m not here to take your call,so leave a message. | 现在无法接电话 有事请留言 |
[36:07] | You’re still a terrible patient. | 你这个病号还是这么不听话 |
[36:10] | You’re supposed to be laying down,you know. | 你现在应该静卧休息 你知道的 |
[36:14] | If you want your patients to stick around, | 你要是想让你的病号愿意留在这 |
[36:15] | you should probably get a TV in here or something. | 你就应该在这放台电视什么的 |
[36:17] | Aw. Somebody’s head is better. | 某人的头脑恢复正常了 |
[36:20] | You’re making complete sentences again. | 你总算又能说出一句完整的话了 |
[36:25] | I’m still a little fuzzy. | 我还是有点晕 |
[36:28] | I don’t know what she did to me, | 我不知道她对我做了什么 |
[36:31] | but she must have short-circuited my brain or something. | 但她肯定在我的脑子里动过手脚 |
[36:35] | You know,after Emily died, | 艾米莉去世后 |
[36:40] | I got up every morning | 我每天早上醒来 |
[36:43] | thinking that today would be the day | 都会想着这一天就是 |
[36:45] | that I’d finally put an end to Percy. | 我取走珀西性命的日子 |
[36:48] | You know? | 知道吗 |
[36:50] | That’s what drove me. | 那是我的源动力 |
[36:55] | Now he’s gone, | 现在他死了 |
[36:57] | and the whole world has changed. | 整个世界都变了 |
[37:02] | I’m not really sure what’s next. | 我真不知道下一步怎么走 |
[37:06] | Hell,I’m not even really sure who I am. | 该死的 我甚至不确定自己是谁 |
[37:10] | You know who you are. | 你知道你是谁 |
[37:12] | You’re our first success. | 你是我们的第一次成功行动 |
[37:15] | You’re the first rogue agent we’ve brought in… | 你是第一个被我们带回来的叛变特工 |
[37:18] | alive. | 活着带回来 |
[37:20] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[37:22] | Finally get to chalk one up in the win column,huh? | 终于获得了一次胜利对吧 |
[37:25] | Yeah,well,I think it just means that we might… | 我觉得这只表明我们也许 |
[37:28] | be getting the hang of it. | 开始找到窍门了 |
[37:31] | You know,it only counts if I stay. | 只有我留下来才算你们成功 |
[37:36] | My schedule is pretty clear. | 我反正无事可干 |
[37:39] | I guess I could stick around. | 我可以待在这儿 |
[37:56] | I don’t know about you,but I’m starving. | 不知道你怎么样 不过我快饿死了 |
[37:59] | You’re sta… | 你饿… |
[38:01] | Oh,you want to,um… | 你是想去… |
[38:05] | I would love to,but I’m right in the middle of… | 我很乐意陪你去 但我有点忙… |
[38:10] | What? | 怎么了 |
[38:11] | What is all this? | 发生什么事了 |
[38:15] | I kept thinking about Amanda’s prophecy of doom. | 我一直在想阿曼达的末日预言 |
[38:20] | So she used the cryptograph to get into our system, | 她是利用密码器侵入了我们的系统 |
[38:23] | but how did she know when to do it? | 但她怎么知道什么时间适合侵入呢 |
[38:25] | Maybe she knew when the gas had been released, | 也许她知道毒气被释放了 |
[38:28] | like it was some sort of trigger for the video. | 毒气就是启动视频播放的开关 |
[38:30] | I thought of that. | 我也这样想过 |
[38:31] | She didn’t access our system | 但她首次登陆我们系统 |
[38:33] | until an hour after the attack. | 是在毒气攻击的一个小时之后 |
[38:38] | For her to know that, | 把握时机如此巧妙 |
[38:40] | she would have had to have someone on the inside. | 说明她在我们内部有眼线 |
[38:43] | I couldn’t think of another explanation. | 我想不到其他的解释 |
[38:47] | Show me what you’ve done so far. | 给我看你目前查到了什么 |
[38:52] | Thought you were hungry. | 你不是饿了吗 |
[38:54] | We’ll order in. | 我们可以叫外卖 |
[38:56] | You can pay. | 你来付钱 |
[38:58] | We’d have to kill the delivery man. | 然后我们就得杀了送外卖的 |
[39:01] | True. | 没错 |
[39:12] | Since we blew up Amanda’s safe house, | 我们捣毁了阿曼达的安全屋以后 |
[39:14] | she and Ari are back on the run. | 她和阿里又开始逃亡了 |
[39:16] | It’s not a total win,but it’s a start. | 这虽然不是大获全胜 也算开了个好头 |
[39:18] | Owen’s staying. It’s a win. | 欧文愿意留下 我们赢了 |
[39:23] | I took a look at the room you found Owen in. | 我看了下你找到欧文的房间 |
[39:27] | and something caught my eye. | 有样东西很奇怪 |
[39:30] | We don’t know what the chair does, | 我们不知道这治疗椅的用处 |
[39:31] | but Birkhoff recognized this. | 但伯克霍夫认出了它 |
[39:34] | It’s used for brain surgery. | 这是用来做脑科手术的 |
[39:37] | Amanda tried to lobotomize him with it. | 那时阿曼达试图给他做脑叶切断术 |
[39:40] | You think she was gonna use that on Owen? | 你认为她也想给欧文做手术 |
[39:42] | She already did something to him. | 她已经做了 |
[39:44] | Owen’s tests showed scarring in his brain. | 欧文的检查显示他的大脑上有疤痕 |
[39:46] | It’s not recent,and it’s not due to an injury. | 疤痕不是最近的 也不是受外伤留下的 |
[39:50] | They’re surgical scars. | 是手术遗留的疤痕 |
[39:52] | That’s what caused his memory loss. | 也是引起他失忆的原因 |
[39:54] | Most likely. Amanda won’t stop. | 很可能 阿曼达不会善罢甘休 |
[39:57] | She is angry,and her rage is focused on you. | 她很愤怒 她对你满腔怒火 |
[40:01] | I can handle Amanda. | 我能处理好阿曼达 |
[40:03] | In the last 48 hours, | 过去的48小时之内 |
[40:06] | she has ambushed us, | 她伏击了我们 |
[40:08] | tried to kidnap Owen, | 意图抓走欧文 |
[40:09] | and set off a bioweapon within these walls. | 还在基地内部施放了生化武器 |
[40:13] | That is one hell of an opening move. | 这只是她的开场戏而已 |
[40:16] | Then we figure out what she’s gonna do next. | 那我们就去查清她下一步的行动 |
[40:27] | I have a task for you,Anne. | 有项任务要给你 安妮 |
[40:29] | Owen? | 是欧文吗 |
[40:31] | Ooh,that ship has sailed. | 那个计划已经过时了 |
[40:33] | Nikita knows I wanted Owen for something. | 尼基塔知道我想要利用欧文 |
[40:34] | She’ll be too suspicious for my original plan to work, | 我原本的计划会由于她的疑心而失败 |
[40:37] | but I have an even better idea now. | 但我现在想到了更好的办法 |
[40:41] | Why not just kill Nikita? | 为什么不直接杀了尼基塔 |
[40:43] | I could have done it in the cemetery | 要是你允许的话 |
[40:45] | if you’d allowed it. | 我在墓园里的时候就能干掉她 |
[40:47] | Death is the last step of her journey, | 死亡是她历程的最终归宿 |
[40:49] | and we’re not there yet. | 但我们还没走到那一步 |
[40:51] | Her journey? | 她的历程 |
[40:53] | Oh,I’m not done teaching her,Anne. | 我还没把她调教好 安妮 |
[41:04] | I am not done teaching her. | 我还没把她调教好呢 |