时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | Should have responded to your recall earlier. | 我应该早点回应你的召唤 |
[00:22] | You made the right choice. | 你做出了正确的选择 |
[00:23] | Chance to bury division? | 有搞垮”组织”的机会 |
[00:25] | – I’m in. – It’s what we do. | -我加入 -这正是我们的任务 |
[00:27] | Welcome to the winning side. | 欢迎加入胜利的一方 |
[00:34] | Ops,I got visual on target. | 指挥中心 我看到目标了 |
[00:38] | Okay,Nikki,be careful. | 好 尼基 小心点 |
[00:40] | We don’t know what her contact is armed with. | 我们不知道她的接头人带了什么武器 |
[00:43] | Relax. | 别紧张 |
[00:45] | I have to warn her. I have to warn Amanda. | 我必须警告她 我必须警告阿曼达 |
[00:48] | No. | 不行 |
[00:48] | If she finds out I didn’t warn her, | 如果她发现我没有警告她 |
[00:50] | she will trigger my kill chip, | 她会触发我的夺命芯片 |
[00:51] | and I will die right here. | 我马上就会丧命 |
[00:55] | That’s not gonna happen. | 不会的 |
[00:57] | She’s going down. You’re getting free. | 她会被扳倒 你会重获自由 |
[01:06] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[01:09] | I already did. I had to. | 我已经警告她了 我必须这样做 |
[01:13] | Nikki,look out! It’s a trap! | 尼基 小心 那是个陷阱 |
[01:39] | Well,that worked out. | 还真管用 |
[01:42] | Birkhoff. | 伯克霍夫 |
[01:44] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[01:46] | Because he didn’t trust you. | 因为他不信任你 |
[01:49] | Sonya. | 桑娅 |
[01:52] | I no longer require your services. | 我不再需要你通风报信了 |
[02:28] | Just tell her. | 告诉她吧 |
[02:34] | Just tell her. | 告诉她吧 |
[03:10] | I can’t breathe,Nikki. | 我喘不上气了 尼基 |
[03:12] | Nerd? | 呆子 |
[03:14] | Are you ever not armed? Seriously? | 真心问一句 你有不全副武装的时候吗 |
[03:17] | Why are you shadowing me? | 你为什么跟踪我 |
[03:19] | I had to make sure nobody else was. | 我得保证没有别人跟踪你 |
[03:21] | Okay. | 是吗 |
[03:22] | You said you felt like you were being watched | 你说最近一个月 你都感觉 |
[03:23] | for,like,a month now. | 有人监视你 |
[03:24] | Yeah,but I haven’t spotted anyone till now. | 对 但到目前为止 除了你我谁也没发现 |
[03:28] | There’s a good reason for it. | 我来找你是有理由的 |
[03:30] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[03:33] | Sonya is the mole. | 桑娅是内奸 |
[03:38] | What? | 什么 |
[03:38] | She needs your help. | 她需要你的帮助 |
[03:40] | About three weeks ago, | 三周前 |
[03:41] | Amanda’s cleaner grabbed her coming out of her apartment. | 她出门时 阿曼达的清除者抓住了她 |
[03:43] | They reactivated her kill chip. | 他们重新激活了她的夺命芯片 |
[03:46] | Now if she doesn’t update them every two hours, | 如果每隔两小时 她不更新情报 |
[03:48] | she’s considered compromised. | 他们就认定她暴露了 |
[03:50] | She couldn’t take ten minutes to ask for help? | 她就不能花十分钟求助吗 |
[03:52] | We can remove her chip in medical. | 我们可以用医学手段移除芯片 |
[03:54] | No,no,no,there’s a second mole. | 不不 还有个内奸 |
[03:57] | Someone whose sole job it is to watch her, | 那个内奸的唯一任务就是监视她 |
[04:00] | make sure she stays in line. | 确保她仍受控制 |
[04:08] | She has access to you,to us. | 她可以接近你 接近我们 |
[04:10] | Yeah,Amanda wants her to focus on personal dirt. | 阿曼达希望她关注于个人污点 |
[04:14] | She doesn’t care about the missions. | 她不在乎任务 |
[04:16] | She’s playing the long game. | 她在下一盘很大的棋 |
[04:19] | She wants to see me suffer. | 她想看我受尽煎熬 |
[04:23] | You did the right thing telling me. | 你把这事告诉我是对的 |
[04:24] | But we–we gotta tell the others. | 但我们得告诉其他人 |
[04:27] | No,no,no,no,no,no. | 绝对不行 |
[04:28] | I told Sonya that– | 我向桑娅保证… |
[04:30] | Listen,I’ll keep it quiet. | 我不会大肆声张的 |
[04:33] | Trust me,I promise. | 相信我 我保证 |
[04:37] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:38] | In the meantime,make sure Sonya plays along. | 在此期间 保证桑娅继续演下去 |
[04:47] | Most wanted. | 头号大敌 |
[04:49] | That’s what I like to hear. | 我喜欢听这个词 |
[04:52] | How do you know she isn’t playing you? | 你怎么知道她没有耍你 |
[04:54] | Do I detect a hint of jealousy,Anne? | 你是羡慕嫉妒恨吗 安妮 |
[04:57] | No. Suspicion. | 不 我是怀疑 |
[05:00] | Why do you trust Sonya? | 你为什么信任桑娅 |
[05:01] | She has an explosive in her brainstem | 她的脑干里有颗炸弹 |
[05:04] | that I have on speed dial. | 而我手中握着触发器 |
[05:06] | Who needs trust? | 还要信任干嘛 |
[05:08] | As long as you know when to use it. | 那你别忘了什么时候该按下它 |
[05:10] | Let’s check the weather then. | 那就看看天气吧 |
[05:14] | Partially cloudy but still a balmy 78. | 局部地区有云 但气温适宜 26度 |
[05:17] | You see? | 看见了吗 |
[05:18] | Wailea beach? | 威雷亚海滩吗 |
[05:20] | If our friend on the inside | 如果我们的内线 |
[05:22] | senses Sonya is flirting with betrayal, | 发现桑娅有叛变迹象 |
[05:25] | the forecast on this weather site changes, | 该气象网上的天气预报就会变化 |
[05:27] | and I retire Sonya. | 我就让桑娅玩完 |
[05:32] | This must be what it felt like to be Nikita. | 当初尼基塔一定是这种感受 |
[05:35] | On the run from place to place, | 逃亡奔波 从一处到另一处 |
[05:37] | launching her war from a laptop | 用一台笔记本发动战争 |
[05:39] | with a mole inside division. | 在”组织”里还有内线帮忙 |
[05:41] | She lives inside stronger walls now. | “组织”现在戒备更加森严 |
[05:44] | But in a way,she’s weaker than ever. | 但是可以说 她现在最为脆弱 |
[05:47] | Even the strongest walls can come crashing down. | 再坚固的墙壁也可能分崩离析 |
[05:51] | All you need to find is a single crack on the surface. | 你只需要在表面找到一条裂缝 |
[06:05] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[06:07] | It’s a nice day. I took a walk. | 天气不错 我散散步 |
[06:11] | It’s a little warm to wear that jacket,huh? | 穿这件外套有些热吧 |
[06:13] | Not really. Were you following me? | 不太热 你是在跟踪我吗 |
[06:16] | – Should I be? – No. | -我该这样吗 -不该 |
[06:18] | I–I just– lately I’ve been feeling | 我只是… 最近感觉 |
[06:21] | like someone’s been watching me. | 有人在监视我 |
[06:23] | We all have. | 我们都这么觉得 |
[06:24] | We’re letting Amanda’s mind games get to us. | 我们都输给了阿曼达的心理战术 |
[06:27] | Or maybe you just took too many of these. | 也许只是因为你吃了太多药 |
[06:33] | Sobelex,huh? | 松博莱思啊 |
[06:35] | I thought I saw the signs on you a few days ago. | 前几天 我觉得在你身上看到了副作用 |
[06:37] | Give it back,Michael. | 还给我 迈克尔 |
[06:38] | Why? They’re not yours. | 为什么 这又不是你的 |
[06:41] | They’re division’s. | 而是”组织”的 |
[06:43] | It’s an experimental painkiller | 这是实验性的止痛药 |
[06:45] | designed for combat use, | 专用于战斗行动 |
[06:46] | not recommended for ex-drug addicts. | 不建议戒毒康复者使用 |
[06:48] | I was only taking it for my shoulder. | 我只是为了缓解肩膀疼痛 |
[06:50] | – I wanted to help out. – Help? | -我想帮你们的忙 -帮忙 |
[06:52] | This doesn’t just put your life in danger,Alex. | 这不仅仅把你的性命置于险境 艾丽克丝 |
[06:55] | This puts my life in danger. | 还有我的性命 |
[06:57] | Nikita’s. | 还有尼基塔的 |
[06:59] | And anyone who relies on you to shoot straight | 还有所有指望你枪枪命中目标 |
[07:01] | and back them up in the field. | 在外勤任务中支援他们的人们 |
[07:03] | I do. | 我做到了 |
[07:06] | – It’s Nikita. – Okay,look,Michael. | -是尼基塔 -听着 迈克尔 |
[07:08] | Look,you’re right,okay? I’ll stop,I’ll stop. | 你是对的 我不会再服用了 不会了 |
[07:10] | Just please don’t tell Nikita. Please. | 千万不要告诉尼基塔 求你了 |
[07:22] | I’m on my way. | 我这就过去 |
[07:23] | We’re needed back at the office. | 总部现在需要我们回去 |
[07:25] | – Thank you. – Don’t. | -谢谢你 -不要谢 |
[07:28] | I made the decision to talk to you before Nikita | 我决定在尼基塔知道之前和你谈 |
[07:30] | because this would hurt her more than anyone, | 是因为这个会伤她最深 |
[07:33] | on account of everything she’s gone through for you. | 鉴于她曾经为你所做过的一切 |
[07:37] | So you are gonna be the one that tells her. | 所以你最好亲自告诉她 |
[07:40] | And in the meantime,you’re gonna clean up, | 与此同时 你要控制毒瘾 |
[07:41] | and you’re not going back out into the field until that happens. | 在告诉她之前不能再嗑药了 |
[07:44] | What did Nikita want? | 尼基塔找你什么事 |
[07:49] | Looks like we’re both gonna find out. | 看来我们要一起找出来原因了 |
[07:53] | All right,people,we need to up our game. | 好了大家 我们得加快进度 |
[07:56] | Let’s close the net. | 我们来整理一下思路 |
[07:57] | Now we know that she was in Luxembourg three weeks back, | 现在我们知道 她三周前在卢森堡 |
[08:01] | and Andalusia six days ago. | 六天前在安大路西亚 |
[08:03] | We need to figure out where she’s going next. | 我们得找到她接下来要去的地方 |
[08:07] | Let’s go! | 加把劲 |
[08:09] | Sonya,where’s the list of her confiscated inventory? | 桑娅 她被没收东西的清单在哪里 |
[08:12] | Almost done. | 马上完 |
[08:13] | We need it now. Bring it into briefing. | 我们现在就要 赶紧收尾 |
[08:15] | Yes,sir. | 好的 |
[08:20] | That should buy us some time. | 那能帮我们争取点时间 |
[08:21] | You call that believable? | 你觉得那可信吗 |
[08:22] | “Okay,people,we need to up our game.” | “好了大家 我们得加快进度” |
[08:25] | Birkhoff,calm down. | 伯克霍夫 冷静点 |
[08:33] | It sounded fake. | 看起来很假 |
[08:34] | We should be doing this in Ryan’s office anyway. | 我们应该在瑞安的办公室做这些才对 |
[08:36] | Then I couldn’t be here. | 那我就不会在这里了 |
[08:38] | Your fake inventory,sir. | 老大 您要的假清单 |
[08:39] | Are you sure there’s a second mole? | 你确定还有一个内奸吗 |
[08:41] | No,but I can’t take the risk. | 不确定 但是我不能冒险 |
[08:43] | Let’s start going over our options. | 我们再商量下对策 |
[08:45] | Surgery,remove the chip. | 通过手术摘除芯片 |
[08:47] | We lost our best surgeon in Amanda’s attack on medical. | 在阿曼达的袭击中我们失去了最好的医生 |
[08:49] | Surgery takes six hours minimum. | 手术最少也要六个小时 |
[08:51] | And I have to check in every two. | 我每隔两小时要汇报一次 |
[08:52] | Which rules out a trip to an outside hospital as well. | 这也就排除了去外面医院的可能性 |
[08:54] | Why can’t someone else check in for you? | 不能让其他人代替你汇报吗 |
[08:56] | The second mole would see and alert Amanda. | 第二个内奸会看到并通知阿曼达的 |
[09:01] | What about deactivation? | 如果让芯片钝化呢 |
[09:03] | Three hours. Laparoscopic procedure. | 三个小时 腹腔镜手术 |
[09:05] | Portable equipment. | 便携的器械 |
[09:06] | Still gotta buy the extra hour. | 还需另外一小时 |
[09:07] | Wait,didn’t Amanda deactivate your kill chip once? | 等等 阿曼达不是关闭过你的死亡芯片吗 |
[09:10] | How’d that work? | 怎么弄的 |
[09:11] | She electrocuted me. | 她对我用了电刑 |
[09:12] | I was clinically deceased for 32 seconds. | 从临床上讲 我死亡了三十二秒 |
[09:14] | It fooled the chip. | 从而骗过了芯片 |
[09:15] | I’m not getting killed to save my life. | 我才不要置之死地而后生 |
[09:18] | I have to get back to my station. | 我得回到岗位上了 |
[09:20] | Wait,there is another way. | 等等 还有一个办法 |
[09:23] | We kill the threat at its source. | 我们消除根源 |
[09:24] | We kill Amanda. | 我们杀了阿曼达 |
[09:25] | How? | 怎么做 |
[09:26] | She relies on you for intel. We set a trap. | 她靠你来传达情报 我们设计一个陷阱 |
[09:28] | End this for good. | 干掉她就没事了 |
[09:29] | No,no,no,no,no. | 不不不 |
[09:30] | That means leaving her kill chip active. | 那样的话她的芯片就永远处于被激活状态 |
[09:32] | This is about how we deactivate it. | 我们是要关闭芯片 |
[09:33] | But this could be the only w… | 但这可能是唯一的… |
[09:34] | No! | 不行 |
[09:36] | No,we’re not risking her life any further. | 不 我们不能拿她的性命冒险 |
[09:39] | It’s not your life,Seymour. | 不是你的性命 西摩 |
[09:40] | It’s mine. | 而是我的 |
[09:42] | Everyone in here is trying to save me, | 这里每个人都在想着怎么救我 |
[09:44] | And all I’ve done is jeopardize your lives | 而我本应早点寻求帮助 |
[09:45] | by not asking for help sooner. | 现在却让你们的生命受到威胁 |
[09:47] | Besides,I want revenge for what she’s done to me. | 而且 我要让她血债血偿 |
[09:53] | Let’s bait the bitch. | 我们宰了那贱人 |
[09:57] | I knew I liked her. | 就喜欢这妞的个性 |
[10:44] | Top secret Birkhoff device. | 关于伯克霍夫新发明的机密 |
[10:47] | Not interested. | 没兴趣 |
[10:52] | Better step it up,honey,or it’s die time. | 你最好弄点有用的消息 否则离死不远了 |
[10:59] | You wanted to see me? | 你找我吗 |
[11:01] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[11:03] | Yes,I did. | 对 我找你 |
[11:05] | What do you think? | 看起来怎么样 |
[11:09] | It’s nice. | 很漂亮 |
[11:11] | Nice? | 仅仅是漂亮吗 |
[11:15] | This is a hydraulic battering ram | 这是一个子弹头设计的 |
[11:18] | with spike deployment. | 液压冲撞车头 |
[11:19] | We’ve got N.O.S. Booster, | 用了一氧化二氮助燃剂 |
[11:22] | onboard radar,oil slick. | 机载雷达 油膜 |
[11:25] | See those headlights right there? | 看见那车头灯了吗 |
[11:27] | They launch laser-guided missiles. | 能发射激光导弹 |
[11:29] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[11:30] | No,but how cool would that be if they did? | 不 但如果是真的岂不是帅呆了 |
[11:33] | That’s why we all gotta get on board | 所以我们要合伙 |
[11:34] | and convince Ryan it’s worth spending the cash. | 说服瑞安为这技术投点儿钱 |
[11:36] | Michael,spare me the Psych 101,okay? | 迈克尔 别跟我扯这些心理学 好吗 |
[11:39] | Well,she’s all you ever talk about at home,here. | 无论你在哪儿都要谈这些 |
[11:41] | It’s always about Amanda. I’m getting sick of this– | 全都是关于阿曼达 我受不了了 |
[11:45] | Awkward. | 好尴尬啊 |
[11:46] | We were just leaving. | 我们正打算走呢 |
[11:48] | Yeah,we were. | 是啊 我们要走了 |
[11:53] | See,this is exactly what I’m talking about. | 看 这正是我要和你谈的 |
[11:55] | We can’t get a moment alone in here. | 在这里很难找到独处的机会 |
[11:56] | Is this what’s wrong, | 你以为这是问题所在吗 |
[11:57] | or is there something else bothering you? | 还是有其它事情困扰你 |
[11:58] | Okay,why does there need to be something else? | 为什么你觉得有其它事情 |
[12:00] | Because lately it feels like you’re holding back, | 因为最近我觉得你在隐瞒什么 |
[12:03] | – You’re suppressing something. – No,no,no. | -你在压抑着什么 -不不不 |
[12:04] | The only one who’s holding back is you. | 是你在隐藏什么 |
[12:06] | You are holding us back. | 你在隐藏我们的感情 |
[12:07] | Once we got rid of Percy, | 好不容易摆脱了珀西 |
[12:09] | we were supposed to be done with this place, | 我们早该离开这地方了 |
[12:10] | – But now with your obsession– – What? No! No! | -但是由于你的强迫观念 -什么 不是 |
[12:12] | Yes,yes,with your obsession, | 就是 就是因为你的强迫观念 |
[12:14] | you are blind to the problem in front of you. | 所以你对眼前的问题视而不见 |
[12:15] | What? | 你说什么 |
[12:17] | Are we done yet? | 装的差不多了吧 |
[12:18] | The camera stopped ten seconds ago. | 其实十秒前摄像机就停了 |
[12:20] | I just didn’t want you to break character. | 我只是不想破坏你们表演的情绪 |
[12:24] | Are we sure this is gonna work? | 这招能管用吗 |
[12:25] | You and me fighting,amanda catnip. | 咱俩吵架可是阿曼达的最爱 |
[12:29] | Okay,I will compress and upload the video to her, | 好了 我去把视频压缩然后发给她 |
[12:32] | and then I will tell her that Michael has gone off to the pub | 我会告诉她迈克尔去了酒吧 |
[12:34] | to drown his sorrows in drink. | 借酒消愁 |
[12:36] | No,send the video, | 不 先发给她视频 |
[12:37] | let it marinate,and then on your next update, | 让她消化一下 下次汇报的时候 |
[12:39] | let her know where Michael will be drinking. | 再告诉她迈克尔去了酒吧 |
[12:40] | And we’re positive Amanda’s gonna show up? | 有把握阿曼达一定会出现吗 |
[12:43] | I don’t know,could be she sends Anne. | 不知道 她可能派安妮去 |
[12:45] | She sends Anne,we follow her to Amanda. | 她要是派安妮 我们就跟着安妮找到她 |
[12:46] | Either way,we have to plant the bait, | 总之 我们必须得进行这次计划 |
[12:48] | so let’s get started. | 所以各就各位吧 |
[12:48] | We’re on a schedule,go. | 好戏就要开始了 |
[12:52] | Hey,guys,I just wanted to say | 伙计们 我想跟你们说 |
[12:56] | how much it means to me– | 这一切对我有多么 |
[12:57] | Hey,nerd,can we do this later? | 呆子 完事之后再说吧 |
[12:59] | You have another mole to I.D. | 你还有内奸要抓 |
[13:00] | Ryan and Alex are waiting,phase two. | 瑞安和艾丽克丝还等着你进行第二步呢 |
[13:02] | – Right,cool. – Great. | -好的 没问题 -很好 |
[13:03] | You’re awesome. | 你太伟大了 |
[13:06] | What? | 怎么了 |
[13:08] | Let’s not fight like that. | 咱们永远也不要吵架了 |
[13:25] | Phase two,whac-a-mole. | 第二步 引蛇出洞 |
[13:30] | All right,people. | 大家注意了 |
[13:33] | Everybody listen up. | 所有人都听好了 |
[13:34] | We’ve got our first lead on Amanda. | 我们终于得到了关于阿曼达的线索 |
[13:37] | With your help,we can finish this. | 在大家的努力下 我们一定能抓到她 |
[13:40] | Alex is gonna bring you up to speed. | 艾丽克丝会给你们详细说明情况 |
[13:42] | Based on our intel, | 根据我们的情报 |
[13:43] | we believe Amanda has a safe house | 我们相信阿曼达在皇家花园 |
[13:45] | within a 2-mile radius of Hofgarten. | 两英里范围内有一处藏身处 |
[13:47] | I want everyone to pool their resources | 我希望大家集中资源 |
[13:49] | and do whatever you can | 尽你们的所能 |
[13:51] | to close the circle even further. | 把范围再进一步缩小 |
[14:01] | Okay,stations 2,5,6,8,10,and 13. | 这里显示了2 5 6 8 10和13号控制台 |
[14:07] | That many people spiked at the mention of Amanda? | 这么多人听到阿曼达后有了特别反应 |
[14:09] | Yeah,now let’s narrow it down even further. | 是的 现在我们再缩小一下范围吧 |
[14:12] | See who reacts to Sonya reacting. | 看看谁对桑娅的离开有反应 |
[14:16] | Go. | 走吧 |
[14:34] | And then there were four. | 现在只剩四个了 |
[14:37] | – Better get going and prep the next phase. – On it. | -可以去准备下一步了 -这就去 |
[15:08] | It’s Alex. | 我是艾丽克斯 |
[15:09] | Ops,we’re a go. | 指挥中心 我搞定了 |
[15:13] | Is this what’s wrong, | 你以为这是问题所在吗 |
[15:14] | or is there something else bothering you? | 还是有其它事情困扰你 |
[15:16] | Why does there need to be something else? | 为什么你觉得有其它事情 |
[15:17] | Because lately it feels like you’re holding back. | 因为最近我觉得你在隐瞒什么 |
[15:21] | Do you see what I see? | 你和我想的一样吗 |
[15:22] | I see why you forbid relationships | 我明白了你在管理”组织”时 |
[15:25] | when you were running division. | 为什么禁止谈恋爱了 |
[15:26] | Nikita is perceptive. | 尼基塔很有洞察力 |
[15:27] | Michael is hiding something. | 迈克尔的确在隐瞒一些事 |
[15:30] | And I have an idea what it might be. | 而且我知道他在隐瞒什么 |
[15:37] | Well,it’s all coming together | 要么同心协力 |
[15:40] | or falling apart. | 要么分崩离析 |
[15:41] | Contact the watchman. | 联系监视者 |
[15:42] | Tell him I have another assignment for him. | 告诉他我有新任务给他了 |
[15:45] | I don’t understand how he gets so close | 他是怎么拍到 |
[15:47] | to take these pictures. | 这么近距离的照片的 |
[15:48] | We all have our specialty. | 我们每个人都有专长 |
[15:50] | You have your knife. The watchman has his eye. | 你用刀用得好 他监视做得好 |
[15:53] | I find the cracks on the surface. | 而我能够洞察到细微之处 |
[15:59] | Anything yet? | 有什么情况了吗 |
[16:01] | She should have responded by now. | 她现在应该有所反应了 |
[16:04] | What if she knows? | 她要是看穿了这么办 |
[16:05] | She doesn’t. | 她不会的 |
[16:09] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[16:13] | Dealtown shoe outlet? | 卖鞋广告 |
[16:15] | Amanda encodes her orders on regular websites | 阿曼达会用隐藏信息的方法把她的指令 |
[16:18] | using steganography. | 加密在普通网站上 |
[16:31] | Why would Amanda have Sonya watching the two of you? | 为什么阿曼达要让桑娅监视你们两个 |
[16:34] | She must have had someone following us. | 她一定是派人跟踪我们了 |
[16:36] | Us? Both of you? | 我们 你们都被跟踪了 |
[16:39] | We ran into each other this morning. | 早上我们碰巧遇到了 |
[16:41] | Michael,stop. | 迈克尔 别编了 |
[16:48] | Nikita,a couple weeks ago,I started using again. | 尼基塔 几周前我又开始服用药物了 |
[16:53] | What? | 什么 |
[16:53] | Michael found out and confronted me. | 迈克尔发现了 他来找我对质 |
[16:55] | She was supposed to tell you. | 她本应该告诉你的 |
[16:56] | She was supposed to? | 应该告诉我 |
[16:57] | But it wasn’t the right time. | 但是当时时机不对 |
[16:58] | – This thing with Sonya– – Wait,using what? | -桑娅的事 -等等 你在服用什么 |
[17:01] | Yes,using what,Alex? | 对啊 服用什么 艾丽克斯 |
[17:04] | Sobelex for my arm. | 治胳膊伤的松博莱思 |
[17:07] | It helped me retrieve the cryptograph,okay? | 服用了它我才能夺回密码器 |
[17:10] | No,if I had told you,you would have had me benched. | 要是告诉你 你就不会让我出外勤了 |
[17:12] | – You’re damn right I would have. – Nikita– | -太对了 我肯定不让 -尼基塔 |
[17:14] | No,you I understand even less. | 我就更搞不懂你了 |
[17:16] | A member of our team is unstable, | 你明知我们中有人状态不稳定 |
[17:17] | and you don’t warn me,you don’t warn Ryan? | 你却既不告诉我也不告诉瑞安 |
[17:19] | I wanted to avoid this type of overreaction. | 我就是不想激起你们这样的过度反应 |
[17:21] | Overreaction? She is an addict,Michael. | 过度反应 她现在上瘾了 迈克尔 |
[17:22] | All right. Guys,guys,stop. | 好了各位 别吵了 |
[17:24] | Listen to yourselves. | 听听你们自己说的话 |
[17:26] | Okay,this is what Amanda wants, | 这正中了阿曼达的下怀 |
[17:28] | the lies,the blame. | 相互猜忌 相互指责 |
[17:29] | Fracture. | 内部分裂 |
[17:31] | Birkhoff’s right, | 伯克霍夫说的对 |
[17:31] | we set out to fake a fight for Amanda, | 我们本来给阿曼达演了一出戏 |
[17:33] | and here we are in a real one. | 现在却假戏成真了 |
[17:34] | Well,this was my fault,so I’ll stand down. | 都是我的错 所以我退出 |
[17:37] | No. | 不 |
[17:38] | We are going to adjust, | 我们稍作调整 |
[17:40] | and we are going to work with what we have. | 然后将计就计 |
[17:44] | We have confirmation that Amanda is tailing us. | 我们现在已经确定阿曼达派人监视了我们 |
[17:47] | We’ve suspected it for weeks. | 我们之前已经对此怀疑了几个星期 |
[17:48] | I didn’t see anyone,and I was looking. | 虽然我一直在找但我没有发现监视者 |
[17:50] | If you were surveilled, | 如果你们被监视了 |
[17:51] | it had to be at extremely long range. | 监视者一定离你们非常远 |
[17:53] | Or extremely close. | 或者非常近 |
[17:56] | Amanda has another rogue on her side. | 阿曼达又招募了一个叛逃特工 |
[17:59] | Oh,sit. The watchman. | 哦对 是监视者 |
[18:02] | Who’s the watchman? | 监视者是谁 |
[18:03] | He’s a division legend. | 他是”组织”的传奇人物 |
[18:04] | And now our ticket to amanda. | 现在是我们找到阿曼达的线索 |
[18:07] | She thinks something’s going on between the two of you. | 她以为你们俩之间发生了什么 |
[18:10] | Let’s give the lady what she wants. | 那就让她看到她想要看的 |
[18:19] | Excellent work on the last batch of photos. | 上一组照片拍的很棒 |
[18:21] | Exactly the kind of intel I was looking for. | 正是我想要的情报 |
[18:24] | Doesn’t come cheap. | 这情报很贵的 |
[18:26] | Stay with Michael and Alex. | 继续跟着迈克尔和艾丽克丝 |
[18:27] | Don’t worry about Nikita for now. | 暂时无须担心尼基塔 |
[18:29] | Whatever’s happening between the two of them | 他俩之间发生的事情 |
[18:31] | is more important. | 更加重要 |
[18:32] | I’ll begin as soon as the money hits my account. | 钱打过来我就开工 |
[18:34] | Already on its way. | 已经汇过去了 |
[18:37] | This was taken from a park cam earlier today. | 这是今天早些时候公园里的监控截图 |
[18:39] | Here’s me and alex,and here’s the watchman. | 这是我和艾丽克丝 这个是监视着 |
[18:43] | How can you be sure that’s him? | 你怎么确定就是那个人 |
[18:44] | Because we had Birkhoff run his facial recog program | 伯克霍夫用面部识别软件 |
[18:46] | Through all the surrounding cameras. | 搜索了周围所有的监控摄像头 |
[18:48] | He was able to track everyone from the coffee cart | 可以追踪十二条街内 |
[18:50] | about 12 blocks. | 所有举着咖啡杯的人 |
[18:51] | – This guy vanished in one. – Vanished? | -这家伙在一条街上消失了 -消失了 |
[18:54] | That’s his specialty. | 这是他的专长 |
[18:55] | The watchman was division’s close surveillance expert. | 监视者是”组织”里的监视专家 |
[18:59] | He was able to change his appearance | 他可以在一瞬间改变自己样貌 |
[19:00] | At a moment’s notice,he made it a habit. | 这已经成为习惯了 |
[19:02] | His job was to surveil a target without making them aware | 他的工作就是 在不被察觉的情况下 |
[19:05] | they were even being followed. | 监视目标 |
[19:07] | Only Percy and Amanda knew his name | 只有珀西和阿曼达知道 |
[19:10] | and what he really looked like. | 他的名字和长相 |
[19:14] | What’s in his file? | 那他的档案里写的什么 |
[19:15] | Never had one. | 他没有档案 |
[19:16] | His other job was to investigate division agents. | 他的另一项工作就是调查”组织”特工 |
[19:19] | He did routine checks on everyone, | 他每天监视所有人 |
[19:21] | observed them in their cover lives | 观察他们的私生活 |
[19:22] | and made sure they didn’t break any rules. | 确保所有人没有违规行为 |
[19:24] | Which is why he only reported to Percy and Amanda. | 这就是他只向珀西和阿曼达汇报的原因 |
[19:27] | He’s about to write his last report. | 看来他要写新的报告了 |
[19:30] | I’m still not sure about this. | 我还是没搞懂 |
[19:32] | You want Michael and I to pretend | 你让我和迈克尔假装 |
[19:33] | to rendezvous in some nightclub. | 在夜店里约会 |
[19:35] | Sonya will feed the address to Amanda. | 桑娅会把地点发给阿曼达 |
[19:37] | This is a photo op. | 这可是拍照的好机会 |
[19:39] | Wherever you go,the watchman will follow, | 监视者会一直跟着你们 |
[19:41] | and I will follow him. | 而我会跟着他 |
[19:42] | When he makes contact with Amanda, | 一旦他和阿曼达联系 |
[19:44] | we trace his communications | 我们就进行追踪 |
[19:45] | and zero her location. | 找到她的老巢 |
[19:47] | Now what about the second mole? | 如何对付另一个内奸 |
[19:48] | They’re still in play. | 他们还逍遥法外呢 |
[19:49] | Birkhoff’s got that under control. | 伯克霍夫已经在解决了 |
[19:52] | Okay,people,look alive. | 伙计们 注意啦 |
[19:55] | What are we doing down here? | 让我们到这下面做什么 |
[19:57] | What’s with all the questions? | 你怎么那么多问题 |
[20:00] | So Halon system went off, | 海龙系统瘫痪了 |
[20:02] | Covered the tower,fried eight of the nodes. | 覆盖了整个塔和八个节点 |
[20:05] | – Did it malfunction? – No. | -失灵了吗 -还没有 |
[20:07] | Our fire prevention system suddenly became self-aware | 防火系统自动预警 |
[20:09] | and decided to attack us with whipped cream. | 喷了我们一堆生奶油 |
[20:14] | That’s a joke. | 我在开玩笑 |
[20:16] | Anyway,people,the point is | 言归正传 各位 |
[20:18] | we’re in the middle of the hunt for Amanda. | 我们在追捕阿曼达的关键时刻 |
[20:19] | We need to be up and running at full capacity. | 我们需要所有设备都运转正常 |
[20:21] | So I want each of you to choose two nodes | 所以我希望你们每人选两个节点 |
[20:24] | and rebuild them from the ground up. | 然后重建它们 |
[20:25] | What? That’ll take hours. | 什么 这可要很久 |
[20:27] | Then you better stop whining and get to work. | 那最好别再抱怨 马上开工 |
[20:29] | ’cause none of you are leaving until the job’s done. | 没干完谁也别想离开 |
[20:33] | Enjoy. | 尽情享受 |
[20:37] | Malfunction,my ass. | 去他妹的失灵 |
[20:39] | This looks like sabotage. | 这明显是被破坏的 |
[20:41] | What do you think,Baker? | 贝克你怎么看 |
[20:42] | Another present from our friendly neighborhood mole? | 我们亲爱的内奸送来的另一份大礼吗 |
[20:45] | I think you should just stop talking. | 我看你应该闭嘴 |
[20:48] | We’ve got a lot of work to do. | 然后去干活 |
[20:49] | I don’t want to be stuck down here all night | 我可不想整晚都呆在这 |
[20:51] | with you and your conspiracy theories. | 听你叨叨你的阴谋论 |
[20:53] | Excuse me. | 让开 |
[21:29] | You guys are supposed to be having an affair, | 你们应该表现的更像是在偷情 |
[21:31] | not on the most awkward date ever. | 而不是就这么尴尬地坐着 |
[21:33] | Well,it is awkward. | 的确很尴尬 |
[21:34] | I’m on a date with my best friend’s boyfriend, | 我和我闺蜜的男友约会的同时 |
[21:37] | and her voice is in my head. | 还可以听到她的声音 |
[21:39] | Fiance. Now pretend you like each other. | 是未婚夫 现在假装你们相互喜欢 |
[21:41] | You know what,why don’t we start with pretend you know each other. | 这样吧 至少先假装你们相互认识 |
[21:47] | – So what do we talk about? – I don’t know. | -我们聊点什么 -不知道 |
[21:49] | I’ve never cheated on anyone before. | 我从来没偷过情 |
[21:51] | Me neither. | 我也是 |
[21:54] | Well,as long as we’re here, | 既然在这儿呆着 |
[21:56] | we might as well talk about your recovery. | 那就谈谈你的康复计划 |
[21:58] | There’s a detox treatment,it’s called buprenorphine. | 有一种戒毒药物 叫做丁丙诺啡 |
[22:00] | Bupa-what? | 丁什么 |
[22:01] | It makes it easier to come off the stronger stuff. | 它能帮你更容易戒掉毒瘾 |
[22:03] | It also eases the pain. | 也能减轻疼痛 |
[22:05] | That’s just the first step. | 这只是第一步 |
[22:06] | What’s the second? | 那第二步呢 |
[22:07] | You need to talk to someone. | 你需要找人谈心 |
[22:09] | I’m pretty sure that if I told a shrink | 如果我和精神科医生说 |
[22:11] | about the secret government agency I work with, | 我在一个秘密政府特工部门工作 |
[22:14] | They would have me committed. | 他们一定会把我关进精神病院 |
[22:18] | Nikita,any news on our shapeshifting friend? | 尼基塔 发现我们的易容术朋友了吗 |
[22:20] | Well,he came here for a show, | 他是来看你们俩表演的 |
[22:22] | and you guys are giving him nothing. | 可你俩让他白跑一趟 |
[22:23] | We need him to accomplish his mission, | 至少要让他完成任务 |
[22:24] | force him to exit. | 然后主动离开 |
[22:26] | What do you have in mind? | 你有什么好主意 |
[22:27] | Kiss her. | 吻她 |
[22:30] | Are you joking? | 你开玩笑吧 |
[22:31] | Michael,jokes are funny. We’re on a mission. | 迈克尔 这不好笑 我们在执行任务 |
[22:32] | Okay,be a good,little spy,and kiss her. | 拿出点专业精神 吻她 |
[22:44] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[22:50] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[22:52] | Just when I thought this couldn’t get any more uncomfortable. | 本来以为不会特别尴尬的 |
[22:55] | She ratchets it to a whole new level. | 她把尴尬推向了一个新的高度 |
[23:34] | Gotcha. | 找到你了 |
[23:45] | Birkhoff,do you have an image? | 伯克霍夫 你能看到了吗 |
[23:47] | Yeah,but it’s not gonna do much good. | 能 但不会有太大用处 |
[23:49] | He’s gonna change up his look | 他会改变行装 |
[23:50] | to screw with my street cam algorithms. | 迷惑我的监控跟踪软件 |
[23:52] | I’m gonna have to do this manual. | 我得手动控制 |
[23:54] | Call it out. | 放马来吧 |
[24:04] | Get ready to adjust your image for tan raincoat. | 现在目标调整为褐色雨衣 |
[24:44] | I lost him. | 我跟丢了 |
[24:48] | 12th and Bennett. | 在12号街和贝内特街交界 |
[24:49] | Probably went out the front. | 可能从餐馆正门出去了 |
[24:54] | Got him. | 找到他了 |
[24:55] | He just hopped in a cab off Bennett. | 他刚上了辆出租 离开了贝内特街 |
[24:58] | Following him now. | 正在跟踪他 |
[25:02] | Birkhoff,you got him? | 伯克霍夫 你跟着了吗 |
[25:04] | I’m on the leader. | 尽在掌握之中 |
[25:11] | Go. Go,go,go. | 快出发 |
[25:17] | Okay,he’s at 69th, | 他在六十九号街 |
[25:19] | just off Amsterdam Ave. | 刚离开阿姆斯特丹大街 |
[25:36] | 523 69th street,apartment one. | 六十九号街523号 一号公寓 |
[26:13] | Got it. | 收到 |
[26:17] | He’s transmitting directly to an I.P. Address | 他直接将数据发往了一个IP地址 |
[26:19] | in Quebec city. | 终端在魁北克 |
[26:20] | Pulling the coordinates now. | 正在解析坐标 |
[26:23] | He’s all yours. | 他是你的了 |
[26:24] | Oh,yeah. | 太棒了 |
[26:29] | Ready for your close-up? | 准备好拍个特写镜头了吗 |
[26:39] | Birkhoff,got some trash for pickup. | 伯克霍夫 我这里有些垃圾需要清理一下 |
[26:41] | You guys should be set. | 你们应该已经准备好了 |
[26:44] | Wish I was going with you. | 真希望我能和你们一起去 |
[26:45] | You should be here. | 你得待在这儿 |
[26:47] | Birkhoff’s gonna need someone to watch his back | 伯克霍夫需要有人在他解除芯片的时候 |
[26:49] | when he starts the deactivation. | 给他支援 |
[26:51] | Who watches the watchman? | 谁来看守监视者 |
[26:53] | Did you kick him in the peeping toms? | 你搞定了那个偷窥狂吗 |
[26:55] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[26:56] | Speaking of,there are a lot more photos on this | 说到这个 这里面的照片 |
[27:00] | than we actually thought. | 比我们想象中还要多 |
[27:01] | Eww. What? | 还有什么 |
[27:02] | Well,he’s got a couple shots | 他还有几张 |
[27:04] | of you proposing to me in Tribeca. | 你在特里贝克向我求婚的照片 |
[27:06] | – What? – Mm-hmm. | -什么 -是啊 |
[27:08] | After I took ten showers, | 洗了几遍澡之后 |
[27:09] | I was thinking it might actually be a nice keepsake. | 我觉得这也许是个不错的纪念品 |
[27:14] | – Can you give this to Ryan? – Yes,absolutely. | -你能把这个拿给瑞安吗 -当然 |
[27:20] | I know it’s been a rough day, | 我知道今天很不好过 |
[27:21] | but we’ll talk about your relapse | 等我回来我们再谈 |
[27:22] | when I get back,okay? | 关于你旧瘾复发的事 好吗 |
[27:27] | – Be careful. – Okay. | -小心一点 -好的 |
[27:32] | It’s a two-hour flight to Quebec city. | 飞到魁北克需要两小时 |
[27:34] | You can change on the plane. | 你可以在飞机上换行头 |
[27:36] | Michael,do you think I’m obsessed? | 迈克尔 你觉得我是不是太沉迷其中了 |
[27:38] | What? | 什么 |
[27:39] | With getting Amanda. | 沉迷于对付阿曼达 |
[27:42] | That was our fake fight. | 那只是演戏而已 |
[27:43] | I’m having trouble keeping track. | 我连跟踪也出问题了 |
[27:45] | Yeah,Amanda knows how to hurt us | 阿曼达比任何人都了解 |
[27:47] | more than anyone else. | 如何伤害我们 |
[27:49] | I know that I won’t be able to | 在她彻底消失之前 |
[27:51] | breathe easy until she’s gone. | 我都没有办法松一口气 |
[27:54] | I just have this feeling that something’s gonna happen. | 我总觉得要发生什么事了 |
[27:58] | Something. | 会有什么事 |
[28:01] | To Sonya? | 桑娅吗 |
[28:07] | Nikita,we can’t control the future. | 尼基塔 我们不能掌控未来 |
[28:10] | What’s important is,whatever happens, | 重要的是 不管发生什么 |
[28:13] | we face it together. | 我们都会一起面对 |
[28:16] | That’s all that matters to me. | 对我来说 这些才是重要的事 |
[28:24] | Let’s finish this. | 让我们赶紧结束这一切 |
[29:04] | We can’t wait. | 我们不能再等了 |
[29:05] | We can’t wait any longer. | 我们不能再等下去了 |
[29:06] | We’ve got to start this thing now. | 我们现在就得开始 |
[29:08] | Nikita and Michael aren’t in position yet. | 尼基塔和迈克尔还没有就位 |
[29:10] | They’re an hour outside Amanda’s location. | 他们还有一个小时才到阿曼达的住址 |
[29:11] | Deactivation takes three hours. | 关闭需要三个小时 |
[29:13] | Let’s get this thing going. | 我们快点开始吧 |
[29:14] | Okay,we haven’t I.D.’d the second mole yet. | 我们还没有找到第二个卧底 |
[29:16] | We can’t wait for that. | 我们等不了了 |
[29:17] | What if the mole has a check-in time? | 如果那个内奸也有报道时间怎么办 |
[29:20] | We don’t know. | 我们根本不知道 |
[29:20] | We don’t even know if the mole is real. | 我们甚至不知道是不是真的还有一个内奸 |
[29:22] | All I know,the kill chip is active. | 我只知道夺命芯片被激活了 |
[29:25] | I need to make it the other way. | 我要另寻出路 |
[29:26] | Where do you want to do this? | 你要去哪儿进行手术 |
[29:28] | Sub-level 12. | 地下12层 |
[29:30] | Whoa,Amanda’s old torture room? | 阿曼达的旧拷问室 |
[29:31] | Yeah,nobody goes down there. We won’t be bothered. | 没有人会去那儿 我们不会被打扰 |
[29:34] | How long will our suspects be occupied? | 你的嫌疑人会在那里困多久 |
[29:36] | Four hours,tops. | 最多四个小时 |
[29:44] | Do it. | 去吧 |
[29:45] | If anyone leaves,I’ll deal with them. | 如果有任何人离开 我会对付他们的 |
[29:47] | I’ve got your back. | 我给你后援 |
[30:02] | Okay,I’m freaking out. | 我快崩溃了 |
[30:04] | Why are you not freaking out? | 你怎么不崩溃呢 |
[30:05] | I don’t see how that would help. | 我不觉得那样有什么帮助 |
[30:06] | I’m focusing on the plan. | 我的注意力都在计划上 |
[30:11] | There’s gotta be another way we can do this | 一定还有其他的解决办法 |
[30:13] | that doesn’t involve risking your life. | 不必拿你的性命冒险 |
[30:16] | We’ve already narrowed down the list of suspects to four. | 我们已经把嫌疑人范围缩小到四个人了 |
[30:19] | They’re under surveillance. | 他们都在被监视中 |
[30:20] | So you can finally disable this damn thing in my head. | 你终于可以帮我关掉脑袋里这该死的东西了 |
[30:25] | How can you be so sure this is gonna work? | 你怎么确定这能成功呢 |
[30:28] | I’m about to let you poke at my brain with a needle. | 我允许你把一根针戳到我脑袋里 |
[30:34] | Apparently I trust you. | 显然我信任你 |
[30:44] | Okay,come on. | 好吧 来吧 |
[30:48] | Make yourself comfortable. | 你自己坐好吧 |
[30:56] | Okay,just lean forward. | 向前倾 |
[31:01] | Just like that. | 就像这样 |
[31:07] | Looks scary. | 看上去很可怕 |
[31:10] | Actually,it’s a very,uh… | 但其实 只是一个非常 |
[31:13] | a simple procedure. | 简单的步骤 |
[31:16] | Okay. | 好的 |
[31:17] | Now just relax. | 尽量放松 |
[31:22] | Stay calm. | 保持冷静 |
[31:26] | Take deep breaths. | 深呼吸 |
[31:39] | Okay,now this is just a local anesthetic. | 给你打一针局部麻醉剂 |
[31:43] | A slight pinch. | 会有一点刺痛 |
[31:59] | Gonna need you to hold very still. | 我要你保持静止不动 |
[32:02] | Whatever you say,Dr. Birkhoff. | 都听你的 伯克霍夫医生 |
[32:06] | I’m supposed to keep asking you questions | 我应该不断问你问题 |
[32:09] | to make sure your brain’s functioning properly. | 来确保你的大脑运转正常 |
[32:13] | I think the sarcasm quadrant is working just fine. | 但我看吐槽的那部分大脑还挺正常的 |
[32:17] | Ask away. | 随便问吧 |
[32:19] | Are you serious? | 真的吗 |
[32:21] | Anything to distract me. | 只要能分散我的注意力就行 |
[32:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:28] | What are you gonna be for Halloween this year? | 今年的万圣节上你准备扮成什么 |
[32:31] | A princess. | 公主 |
[32:33] | Oh,a princess,huh? | 哟 公主啊 |
[32:36] | Leia? | 莉亚公主吗[星球大战中人物] |
[32:37] | Zelda. | 是塞尔达公主[任天堂游戏中人物] |
[32:40] | I knew you were gonna be zelda. | 我就知道你会扮成塞尔达公主 |
[32:42] | Well,then why’d you say Leia? | 那你为什么要说莉亚公主 |
[32:44] | Because it distracted you. | 这样才能让你分心 |
[32:46] | Didn’t it? | 有用吧 |
[32:48] | Hard part’s over. | 最难的部分完成 |
[33:18] | Agh,damn it! | 该死 |
[33:20] | Stupid cart. | 该死的手推车 |
[33:22] | That looks serious. | 看上去很严重 |
[33:36] | – I’m gonna go to medical. – Right. | -我得去一趟医疗室 -好的 |
[33:47] | Server room. | 这里是服务器室 |
[33:48] | Yes,this is Alex. Is Baker there? | 我是艾丽克丝 贝克在你那儿吗 |
[33:50] | I’ve got a question. | 我有事要问他 |
[33:52] | You just missed him. | 他刚刚离开 |
[33:54] | He’s headed to medical. | 他去医疗室了 |
[33:55] | Accidentally cut himself. | 他不小心割伤了自己 |
[34:11] | Did Baker come by here? | 贝克来过这儿吗 |
[34:26] | I don’t see anything. | 我什么都看不到 |
[34:28] | Movement,second left. | 二楼左翼有动静 |
[34:35] | Now I can’t get a clear shot. | 我现在没有射击角度 |
[34:37] | We’re gonna have to go inside,up close and personal. | 我们得到里面去 与他们近距离对抗 |
[34:39] | We can’t risk breach until Sonya’s chip is deactivated. | 桑娅的芯片关闭前 我们不能冒险突入 |
[34:41] | Birkhoff,how is she? | 伯克霍夫 她怎么样 |
[34:43] | 47% and climbing. | 进度47% 还在进行中 |
[34:47] | You always did like the recruits,didn’t you? | 你总表现得像个新手一样 |
[34:50] | Your friend Marcel contacted Ari. | 你的朋友马塞尔联系上了阿里 |
[34:52] | He’s willing to meet,but only if you’re there. | 他愿意会面 但你必须在场 |
[34:54] | – Where? – Serbia. | -在哪里 -塞尔维亚 |
[34:55] | I’ve got a netjet waiting for you at the local airport. | 我安排了一架私人飞机在机场等你 |
[34:58] | I hate Serbia. | 我讨厌塞尔维亚 |
[35:00] | But at least I’ll get some work done on the plane. | 但至少我在飞机上能做点事情 |
[35:23] | Lost? | 迷路了 |
[35:25] | Cut myself. | 我被割伤了 |
[35:27] | Going to medical. | 正要去医疗室 |
[35:28] | You’re about 12 floors off. | 差了12层楼呢亲 |
[35:32] | What does Amanda have on you? | 阿曼达抓住了你什么把柄 |
[35:34] | What does she have? | 她抓住我什么了 |
[35:38] | She has my loyalty. She’s always had it. | 我的忠诚 她永远拥有我的衷心 |
[35:42] | You’re the traitor here,and traitors die. | 你才是叛徒 叛徒就要死 |
[35:50] | – What’s happening? – I don’t know. | -出什么事了 -不知道 |
[36:03] | What the hell’s going on out there? | 外面到底怎么了 |
[36:04] | It was Baker in the server room | 服务器室里的贝克 |
[36:06] | with the candlestick. | 是内奸 |
[36:07] | Baker,really? Dude had skills. | 真是贝克吗 他还挺有才的 |
[36:10] | I never liked him. | 我从来都不喜欢他 |
[36:11] | Guy was a douche bag. | 他是个讨厌鬼 |
[36:12] | You should call Nikki,tell her the good news. | 你应该联络尼基 告诉她好消息 |
[36:14] | Is it green for Amanda? | 摆脱阿曼达控制了吗 |
[36:16] | We’re at 72%. | 进度72% |
[36:19] | So the mole is down,but the chip is active? | 内奸已经被清除 但芯片还在运行吗 |
[36:21] | – Correct. – where are we at? | -没错 -进度多少了 |
[36:23] | 72% 72%. | |
[36:24] | Minutes,Alex. | 还有多少时间 艾丽克丝 |
[36:26] | Nikita. | 尼基塔 |
[36:28] | B,how many minutes? | 小伯 还要多少分钟 |
[36:31] | Eh,five,six? | 五 六分钟吧 |
[36:32] | Five or six. | 五到六分钟 |
[36:33] | Is it five,or is it six? | 是五分钟 还是六分钟 |
[36:34] | Nikita,look. | 尼基塔 看 |
[36:39] | She’s out of pocket. | 她要逃走了 |
[36:40] | Change of plan. She’s on the move. | 计划有变 她要走了 |
[36:41] | We’re on the move. Damn it. | 我们得跟上 该死的 |
[36:57] | – You’re too close. – We can’t lose her. | -你跟太紧了 -不能跟丢她 |
[37:09] | That’s strange. | 真奇怪 |
[37:11] | The weather inside Division hasn’t changed at all. | “组织”里的天气一直都没变过 |
[37:14] | That’s good,right? | 那不是挺好吗 |
[37:15] | I mean,there’s been no refresh in the data, | 我是说 信息一直都没更新过 |
[37:18] | No update at all. | 完全没有更新 |
[37:35] | – It’s done. – It’s done? | -完成 -完成了吗 |
[37:37] | Seymour? | 西摩 |
[37:39] | You’re safe. | 你安全了 |
[37:42] | Nikita,chip is down. | 尼基塔 芯片已经关闭 |
[37:43] | We’re green to strike. | 我们可以攻击了 |
[38:29] | It’s Nikita. | 是尼基塔 |
[38:30] | How did she– | 她是怎么… |
[38:37] | Birkhoff! | 伯克霍夫 |
[38:54] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[38:56] | They’re shooting at us. | 他们在向我们开枪 |
[38:58] | Wait! | 等等 |
[39:01] | Grenade! | 手榴弹 |
[39:18] | Anne,stop. | 安妮 住手 |
[39:20] | Do not kill her. | 不要杀她 |
[39:23] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[39:25] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[39:26] | My arm’s stuck. | 我的手臂卡住了 |
[40:03] | Anne! | 安妮 |
[40:59] | Nikita,just go. | 尼基塔 快走 |
[41:02] | No,the tank’s gonna blow. | 不 油箱就要爆炸了 |
[41:04] | I know,I want you to live. | 我知道 我要你活着 |
[41:05] | Just go,please. | 快走吧 求你了 |
[41:05] | I’m not going. | 我不走 |
[41:07] | I love you. Damn it,just go! | 我爱你 该死的 快走 |
[41:11] | I love you. | 我也爱你 |
[41:36] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[41:37] | We gotta go,it’s gonna blow. | 我们得快跑 要爆炸了 |