时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Oh,Nikita,just go. | 尼基塔 快走 |
[00:09] | No! The tank’s gonna blow! | 不 油箱就要爆炸了 |
[00:10] | I know. I want you to live. Just go. Please. | 我知道 我要你活着 快走吧 求你了 |
[00:12] | I’m not going. | 我不走 |
[00:13] | I love you! Damn it,just go! | 我爱你 该死的 快走 |
[00:17] | I love you,too. | 我也爱你 |
[00:58] | Where are we on Heidegger? | 海德格查的怎么样了 |
[00:59] | Heidecker. | 是海德克 |
[01:02] | Birkhoff,where are we on our best chance | 伯克霍夫 求你告诉我 |
[01:04] | at fixing Michael’s hand,please? | 迈克尔的手有多大可能复原 |
[01:06] | What do you think I’ve been doing here? | 你以为我在这里干什么 |
[01:08] | I’ve been going back over all | 我又在查看海德格 |
[01:09] | the stuff Heidecker gave division. | 为”组织”提供的所有东西 |
[01:11] | Kill chips,polymer masks,pharmaceuticals, | 夺命芯片 聚合物面具 药物 |
[01:15] | anything spy-fi. | 任何与间谍有关的东西 |
[01:17] | And you found something? | 有发现吗 |
[01:18] | No. | 没有 |
[01:21] | I remembered something. | 但我记起了一件事 |
[01:24] | Heidecker used to come in for follow-up visits. | 海德克以前会来做跟进访问 |
[01:28] | He’d stop by,talk to the doctors, | 他过来和医生们交流 |
[01:30] | pick up any clinical data they recorded. | 收集他们记录的临床数据 |
[01:32] | These guys used division for advanced field testing. | 这些人利用”组织”做进一步实体试验 |
[01:36] | To Percy,we were pawns. | 珀西视我们为棋子 |
[01:39] | To Heidecker,we were lab rats. | 而海德克视我们为小白鼠 |
[01:43] | And that made me wonder. | 所以我开始思考 |
[01:46] | Who are Heidecker’s lab rats now? | 海德克现在的小白鼠是谁 |
[01:51] | Meet Kosta Beciraj. | 见见科斯塔·波齐莱 |
[01:55] | Deputy prime minister of Kosovo | 他是科索沃的副总理 |
[01:58] | and one of Heidecker’s newest test subjects. | 也是海德克最新的实验对象之一 |
[02:01] | On the surface,Kosta looks like any other politician, | 表面上 科斯塔和其他政治家一样 |
[02:05] | but scratch the surface | 但是深入发掘 |
[02:06] | and there’s a chewy criminal center. | 就会发现一个复杂的犯罪轴心 |
[02:09] | Ties to organized crime,drug trade, | 犯罪集团 毒品交易 |
[02:11] | human trafficking,you name it. | 贩卖人口 无恶不作 |
[02:13] | Why would a guy like this agree to be somebody’s lab rat? | 为什么这样的人会同意当别人的小白鼠 |
[02:16] | About a year ago,Kosta was secretly rushed to the hospital | 一年前 科斯塔秘密被送往医院 |
[02:18] | for emergency surgery. | 做急诊手术 |
[02:20] | The official story is, | 官方说法是 |
[02:21] | he was receiving treatment for minor injuries | 他被宠物老虎咬成轻伤 |
[02:23] | after being attacked by his pet tiger. | 所以被送去医院接受治疗 |
[02:27] | Who is this guy,a Bond villain? | 他是007电影里的反派吗 |
[02:29] | Keep your shirt on,double oh hottie. | 别激动 还有哦 |
[02:32] | He had the tiger put down, | 他让人杀了老虎 |
[02:34] | walled himself up inside his house. | 闭不出门 |
[02:36] | He didn’t want anyone to know the truth. | 他不想任何人知道真相 |
[02:39] | It wasn’t a tiger. | 其实并不是老虎 |
[02:40] | The CIA tried to kill him. | 而是中情局的人想杀他 |
[02:42] | Now,they failed,but– | 他们失败了 但… |
[02:45] | He lost his leg. | 他失去了一条腿 |
[02:46] | Transtibial amputation. | 经胫骨截肢 |
[02:49] | Now,check this out. | 看看这个 |
[02:51] | These were taken just a few weeks ago. | 这些照片是几周前拍的 |
[03:01] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[03:03] | Deal with the devil. | 他和魔鬼做了交易 |
[03:05] | Heidecker. | 海德克 |
[03:07] | Spyfi. | 科技间谍 |
[03:10] | How do we get him? | 我们怎么抓住他 |
[03:11] | Did some digging. | 我做了调查 |
[03:13] | Heidecker’s been visiting Kosovo about once a month. | 海德克大约一个月来一次科索沃 |
[03:17] | His first stop is Kosta’s house. | 他的第一站是科斯塔家 |
[03:19] | My guess would be some kind of maintenance | 我猜是给以假乱真的腿 |
[03:20] | on the wonder leg. | 做点维护 |
[03:22] | That,and maybe the sacrifice of a virgin or two. | 没准还糟蹋几个黄花大闺女 |
[03:25] | He stays for three days | 他待三天 |
[03:26] | and then flies back out for parts unknown. | 然后飞回不明之地 |
[03:31] | Do we know when his next trip is? | 你知道他下次是什么时候来吗 |
[03:33] | He flies in every month on the first. | 他每个月一号过去 |
[03:35] | That’s today. | 就是今天 |
[03:37] | I have two days to get there, | 我只有两天时间过去 |
[03:38] | grab Heidecker,and bring him back? | 抓住海德克 然后带他回来吗 |
[03:40] | What do you mean,”Grab” Him? | 你说”抓住”他是什么意思 |
[03:42] | Same thing I usually mean. | 和我平常的意思一样 |
[03:44] | “Come with me. I’m not gonna hurt you. | “跟我来 我不会伤害你 |
[03:45] | We gotta go.” | 我们得走了” |
[03:47] | So,I get him back here, | 我把他带回来 |
[03:49] | and he shows us how to give Michael a new hand. | 他告诉我们怎么给迈克尔装上新手 |
[03:52] | You think Ryan’s gonna okay that? | 你觉得瑞安会同意吗 |
[03:54] | This is not a division op. It’s personal. | 这不是”组织”行动 而是私事 |
[03:55] | The only people who need to know are you,me,and… | 天知地知 你知我知 |
[03:59] | Michael. | 还有迈克尔知道 |
[04:01] | I gotta tell him. | 我得告诉他 |
[04:04] | Nikita. | 尼基塔 |
[04:09] | Hey,how’d your meeting with the President go? | 你和总统的会议如何 |
[04:13] | We’re still standing here,so I think it went fine. | 我们安然地站在这儿 说明挺顺利的 |
[04:18] | Which brings me to what Michael and I were discussing. | 又回到我和迈克尔刚在讨论的事 |
[04:21] | Given how well he ran ops while I was in D.C., | 鉴于我在华盛顿时 他运筹帷幄 |
[04:24] | I’ve asked him to assume that role permanently. | 我邀请他接下这份工作 |
[04:30] | Yeah,it’s like the job I used to have | 就跟珀西掌权时 |
[04:31] | when Percy was running the place. | 我的任务一样 |
[04:33] | Only Ryan promised that he won’t try and kill me, | 只不过瑞安保证不会杀我 |
[04:36] | so that’s a little different. | 还是有些区别 |
[04:38] | Well,it’s the least I could do | 虽然提拔了你 |
[04:39] | since the promotion doesn’t come with a raise,huh? | 但是没加薪水 这样聊表心意吧 |
[04:42] | Right. | 没错 |
[04:46] | That’s great news. Congratulations. | 真是太好了 恭喜 |
[04:50] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[04:54] | I should probably get down there. | 我得先过去了 |
[04:55] | Uh,did you need me or Ryan? | 你是来找我还是瑞安的 |
[04:59] | Uh,Ryan. | 瑞安 |
[05:02] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:10] | He seems better. | 他看上去好多了 |
[05:14] | How are you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[05:16] | I’m still adjusting. | 我还在调整 |
[05:19] | Although not as fast as he is,I guess. | 可能没他调整得那么快 |
[05:25] | Look,I know this can’t be easy on you. | 我知道这对你来说很困难 |
[05:29] | I wish there was something I could do to help. | 我希望我能帮上忙 |
[05:33] | Actually,I could use some time off. | 事实上 我可能需要休息几天 |
[05:40] | We need to confirm that that leg is real. | 我们需要确认那条腿是真的 |
[05:41] | This’ll do it,right? | 这个仪器能检测出来 是吗 |
[05:43] | Let’s make sure. | 让我们确认一下吧 |
[05:44] | Why don’t I use it to examine your head since you seem | 看来你有些脑损伤 |
[05:46] | to be suffering from some sort of brain damage? | 可以试试用它检测一下你的脑子 |
[05:49] | I’ve been on solo missions before,nerd. | 我以前也单独行动过的 呆子 |
[05:52] | Can’t you call Alex or Owen | 你就不能找艾丽克斯 欧文 |
[05:55] | or someone? Just have some backup? | 或其他什么人给你支援 |
[05:57] | No,Owen is still recovering from his broken ribs, | 不行 欧文的肋骨还没有恢复好 |
[06:00] | and Alex has gone out of town with Sean, | 艾丽克斯和肖恩出城去了 |
[06:01] | some sort of meet-the-family thing. | 去见家人之类的事情吧 |
[06:03] | I can’t pull her away from that. | 我不能把她叫回来 |
[06:05] | What about Mikey? | 那迈克尔呢 |
[06:06] | You were gonna tell him. What happened? | 你本来要去告诉他的 发生什么了 |
[06:07] | He got a promotion. | 他升职了 |
[06:09] | He’s doing better. | 他已经好多了 |
[06:13] | He–he’s adjusting. | 他在自我调整 |
[06:14] | He even made a joke this morning. | 他早上甚至开了个玩笑 |
[06:16] | Was it funny? | 好笑吗 |
[06:18] | Look,that all sounds like good news. | 这些听上去都是好消息 |
[06:20] | It is. He’s rebuilding his life. | 的确 他在重塑他的生活 |
[06:23] | So,if I go in there and tell him about this new hand | 所以如果我去告诉他 可以接上新的手 |
[06:25] | and nothing comes of it? | 但一切却落空了呢 |
[06:28] | I can’t give him false hope, | 发生了那么多事情 |
[06:30] | not after…everything. | 我不能再让他失望了 |
[06:33] | Dude’s got a new leg. | 这家伙接上了新的腿 |
[06:35] | That hope is not false. | 希望不会落空的 |
[06:38] | Neither is the danger. | 但危险却是真真切切的 |
[06:40] | Why are you so afraid of this Heidecker guy? | 为什么你这么怕这个海德克 |
[06:42] | He works for people who spend their days | 他受雇于那些 |
[06:44] | dreaming up new and interesting ways to commit murder. | 整天想着用新奇有趣的方式杀人的人们 |
[06:48] | Kill chips. Bullets made of teeth. | 死亡芯片 用牙齿做成子弹 |
[06:50] | That stuff that liquefies your stomach. | 可以溶解胃的东西 |
[06:52] | They’re not nice folks. Trust me. | 他们可不是善类 相信我 |
[06:55] | I am not afraid of a bunch of scientists. | 我可不怕一帮科学家 |
[06:57] | You should be. | 他们很可怕 |
[06:59] | Birkhoff, | 伯克霍夫 |
[07:01] | they have something that I need. | 他们有我需要的东西 |
[07:04] | If they are the only thing standing in the way | 如果他们是我修复迈克尔手的 |
[07:05] | of me and fixing Michael’s hand, | 唯一绊脚石 |
[07:08] | they are the ones who should be afraid. | 他们才应该害怕 |
[07:22] | Okay,Nikki… According to CIA files, | 尼基 根据中情局档案 |
[07:25] | the penthouse is home to one Bettina Fath. | 阁楼属于一个叫贝蒂娜·法斯的人 |
[07:29] | Former model and current mistress of Kosta Beciraj. | 曾经是模特 现在是科斯塔·波齐莱的情人 |
[07:33] | Yes? | 谁啊 |
[07:36] | Flowers. | 送花的 |
[07:39] | Just put it on the table,please. | 放在桌上就行了 |
[07:49] | No card? | 没有卡片吗 |
[07:51] | No tip? | 没有小费吗 |
[07:53] | Kosta just left his office. | 科斯塔刚离开他的办公室 |
[07:55] | He’s on his way to you now. | 他在过来的路上了 |
[07:58] | I know you’re scared,but I’m not here to hurt you. | 我知道你很害怕 但我不是来伤害你的 |
[08:02] | You are here to kill Kosta? | 你是来杀科斯塔的吗 |
[08:05] | I need something from him, | 我需要从他那得到些东西 |
[08:07] | but I don’t want to kill him. | 但是我不想杀了他 |
[08:08] | Why not? | 为什么不杀他 |
[08:09] | He is a pig. | 他就是个混蛋 |
[08:11] | He deserves to die. | 他不得好死 |
[08:12] | You have a gun. Why not shoot him? | 你有枪 为什么不杀了他 |
[08:16] | Uh,well,I need him alive. | 我需要留着他的小命 |
[08:19] | But if you can help me,I can help you. | 但是如果你能帮我 我也能帮你 |
[08:42] | Bettina,where are you? | 贝蒂娜 你在哪儿 |
[08:50] | You look tired. | 你看上去好疲惫 |
[08:57] | You need to relax and let me take care of you. | 你需要放松放松 让我伺候你吧 |
[09:15] | So,what did you have in mind,huh? | 你想到了什么花样 |
[09:18] | A sedative. | 一剂镇定剂 |
[09:23] | Pig. | 王八蛋 |
[09:24] | There’s a ticket waiting for you at the airport. | 机场有架飞机在等你 |
[09:26] | When you land,check into the hotel. | 你降落之后 去宾馆入住 |
[09:27] | There’ll be a packet there, | 那儿会有个包裹 |
[09:29] | everything you need to start your life over. | 你新人生所需的东西都在里面 |
[09:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[09:51] | Okay. Hold the ultrasound steady. | 保持超声波稳定 |
[09:54] | I need accurate measurements to calculate this. | 我需要精确的测量数据来计算 |
[09:56] | We don’t want to kill him. | 我们可不想害死他 |
[09:59] | It really is live tissue. | 这真是活体组织 |
[10:00] | Over a metal endoskeleton. | 内骨骼是金属的 |
[10:04] | Actually,it looks like his bones are made of carbon fiber. | 事实上 他的骨头好像是碳纤维的 |
[10:08] | It’s a little disappointing. | 有点失望啊 |
[10:10] | It’s awesome. | 太棒了 |
[10:13] | Okay,give him three ccs of the NSM-26. | 给他注射3毫升的NSM-26 |
[10:38] | How long till this drug does its job? | 这药多久才起作用 |
[10:41] | As soon as he wakes up,he’ll feel warm and tingly. | 他一醒来 就会觉得暖暖的有刺痛感 |
[10:45] | Then pain and swelling. | 然后就是肿痛 |
[10:46] | He’ll be begging Heidecker for a house call before you know it. | 很快他就会叫海德克出诊 |
[11:02] | We found Bettina’s car at the airport. | 我们在机场找到了贝蒂娜的车 |
[11:04] | She flew to Berlin. | 她飞去柏林了 |
[11:06] | No idea where she went from there. | 接着就不知所踪了 |
[11:07] | Keep looking. | 继续找 |
[11:08] | She does not get to leave me,understand? | 她无权离开我 明白吗 |
[11:14] | My leg has,uh, | 我的腿 |
[11:15] | it’s been bothering me ever since I woke up. | 醒来后就一直隐隐作痛 |
[11:18] | Where is Heidecker? | 海德克呢 |
[11:20] | Our driver is on his way to | 司机已经去机场 |
[11:21] | meet Heidecker now to deliver the payment. | 给海德克送酬金了 |
[11:27] | I find Mr. Beciraj’s payment acceptable. | 波齐莱先生给的酬金很慷慨 |
[11:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:30] | All right,load the plane. | 准备起飞 |
[11:45] | Mr. Beciraj needs to see you. | 波齐莱先生要见你 |
[11:47] | Oh,no. We’re about to take off. | 不是吧 我们准备起飞了 |
[11:48] | I have a schedule that must be adhered to. | 我有其他计划 要准时飞去 |
[11:51] | You will have to be late. | 那你得迟到了 |
[11:55] | Hey,do you know where Nikita went? | 知道尼基塔上哪去了吗 |
[11:58] | Ryan said she took a few days off. | 瑞安说她请了几天假 |
[12:00] | Uh,I’m not sure. | 不知道 |
[12:02] | I think she went somewhere with Alex. | 可能跟艾丽克斯出门了吧 |
[12:03] | Like a spa or something. | 去做水疗还是什么的 |
[12:05] | Or maybe not. | 不是吧 |
[12:11] | You’re supposed to be out of town with your boyfriend. | 你不是跟男朋友出城了 |
[12:13] | Uh,sorry to expose your web of lies, | 抱歉揭穿你的谎话 |
[12:15] | but his sister canceled. | 但他姐姐取消了见面 |
[12:17] | Her kids are sick. | 她的孩子生病了 |
[12:18] | Okay,let’s try this again. | 再问你一次 |
[12:19] | Where’s Nikita? | 尼基塔在哪 |
[12:20] | Look,maybe you should call her and ask her yourself. | 也许你该自己打电话问她 |
[12:22] | I don’t want to be in the middle of this. | 别让我夹在中间难做人 |
[12:24] | You’re up to your neck in this. | 这事你肯定有份参与 |
[12:26] | Whatever “this” is. | 不管是什么事 |
[12:29] | What is all this? | 这都是什么 |
[12:30] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[12:31] | I overrode your hotkey app | 我重载了你的热键程序 |
[12:32] | and restored all the hidden windows. | 恢复了所有隐藏窗口 |
[12:42] | The timestamps on these are wrong. | 这上面的时间信息都是错的 |
[12:44] | No,they’re not. | 不 没有错 |
[12:48] | They have to be. | 肯定是错的 |
[12:49] | If this guy lost his leg a year ago, | 这家伙一年前失去了一条腿 |
[12:50] | he can’t be walking around. | 怎么还能到处走呢 |
[12:56] | As far as we can tell,it’s not a prosthetic. | 我只知道 这不是假肢 |
[12:59] | It’s real flesh and blood grown over carbon fiber bone. | 是碳纤维做的骨头 但血肉都是真的 |
[13:04] | Oh,my God. Michael. | 天哪 迈克尔 |
[13:37] | My leg is throbbing. | 我的腿在抽痛 |
[13:39] | It hurts to walk. | 走路就会痛 |
[13:41] | There’s swelling. | 还肿起来了 |
[13:43] | It must be that shot. | 一定是那一针 |
[13:47] | What,you give me bad medicine,maybe? | 怎么 也许是你给我注射的药物不对劲 |
[13:49] | There is nothing wrong with the medication. | 药物没什么不妥 |
[13:52] | This sounds like a bug bite,some kind of allergic reaction. | 听起来像是被虫咬了 引发了过敏反应 |
[13:55] | Call a doctor. | 去找医生 |
[13:56] | I called you. | 我找了你 |
[13:57] | You fix it. | 你来搞定 |
[13:58] | I’m not a doctor. | 我又不是医生 |
[14:00] | My function is merely to observe | 我的职责只是观察实验对象 |
[14:02] | and gather data from the test subjects. | 获取数据资料而已 |
[14:04] | I am not one of your lab rats. | 我可不是你的小白鼠 |
[14:07] | Or am I? | 我是吗 |
[14:09] | Is your little experiment done? | 你的小实验完成了 |
[14:11] | Have you decided it’s time to put down the test subject? | 你决定是时候弄死实验对象了 |
[14:14] | No one is trying to kill you. | 没人要弄死你 |
[14:15] | American agents already try and kill me. | 美国特工早就试过杀死我 |
[14:17] | That’s how I lost my leg. | 所以我才失去了一条腿 |
[14:19] | Maybe they try again,hmm? | 也许他们又想来一次 |
[14:22] | What,they get to you? | 怎么 他们找过你 |
[14:24] | Convince you to do the dirty work? | 说服你玩阴的 |
[14:26] | I don’t have time to indulge your paranoia. | 我可没时间听你说疯话 |
[14:30] | My friend. | 我的朋友 |
[14:32] | You are not going anywhere. | 你哪都别想去 |
[14:36] | Birkhoff,we have a problem. | 伯克霍夫 出事了 |
[14:38] | I think Kosta may be crazier than we thought. | 科斯塔可能比我们想象的还要疯狂 |
[14:40] | I gotta go in. | 我得进去了 |
[14:41] | No,Nikita,you need to get out. | 不 尼基塔 你快出来 |
[14:44] | – Michael,what are you– – Pull out. | -迈克尔 你怎么… -撤退 |
[14:46] | It’s too dangerous,and you’re alone in there. | 太危险了 你还孤身一人 |
[14:48] | I can’t let them kill Heidecker. | 我不能让他们杀了海德克 |
[14:50] | Damn it. Nikita! | 可恶 尼基塔 |
[14:53] | What the hell is going on here? | 怎么回事 |
[15:00] | You’re going to fix my leg. | 你得先治好我的腿 |
[15:02] | And you’re going to give me all the wonder medicine | 然后把我需要的药全都开给我 |
[15:05] | I could ever need to make it strong and healthy. | 凡是能让它强壮健康的药都给我 |
[15:07] | Until then,you will stay right here with me. | 在那之前 你哪儿都别想去 |
[15:18] | What? | 看到什么了 |
[15:20] | The gun makes it very difficult | 你的枪让我很难集中注意力 |
[15:21] | for me to focus on your problem. | 解决你的问题 |
[15:23] | Well,maybe I shoot you,huh? | 那干脆给你一枪 怎么样 |
[15:25] | A leg for a leg. | 一腿换一腿 |
[15:26] | Maybe you’d focus then. | 说不定你就能集中了 |
[15:28] | Now,you don’t want to threaten me. | 你可不想这会儿威胁我 |
[15:30] | And why is that? | 为什么 |
[15:35] | Come on,let’s go. | 快走 |
[15:58] | Looking for this? | 找他吧 |
[16:09] | Kosovo? | 科索沃 |
[16:10] | Do you have any idea how delicate | 你知不知道那儿的政治局势 |
[16:11] | the political situation is there? | 有多微妙 |
[16:13] | Why the hell didn’t you stop her? | 你为什么不阻止她 |
[16:15] | Please remind me of the last time | 你能告诉我上次 |
[16:16] | someone successfully stopped Nikki from doing anything…ever. | 有人成功阻止尼基行动是什么时候吗 |
[16:19] | He has a point. | 他没说错 |
[16:21] | And we have an international crisis. | 现在我们面临着一场国际政治危机 |
[16:23] | Nikita just assaulted the deputy prime minister | 尼基塔袭击了一国副总理 |
[16:25] | of a U.N. Recognized– | 而且还是联合国成员国 |
[16:26] | Kosta Beciraj is a criminal. | 科斯塔·波齐莱就是个罪犯 |
[16:28] | Everyone knows that. | 这一点大家都知道 |
[16:30] | He’s a duly appointed government official. | 他同时也是一名正式的政府官员 |
[16:32] | That’s what matters. | 这才是重点 |
[16:33] | No,what matters is,she’s captured. | 不 重点是她被俘虏了 |
[16:35] | Wait,wait,wait,wait. Shut up,everyone. | 等等 等等 都闭嘴 |
[16:36] | Shut up. I got Nikki. | 闭嘴 有尼基的信号 |
[16:37] | She’s close to her comm. | 她离通讯设备不远 |
[16:40] | I will send them your head in a box. | 我会把你的头装在盒子里送给他们 |
[16:44] | Maybe they can grow you a new body. | 估计他们还能让你重新长出身体来 |
[16:48] | This is a misunderstanding. | 这是误会 |
[16:49] | No! I paid you for this leg and you double-cross me? | 不 我为这条腿出了大价钱 而你出卖我 |
[16:53] | Now it’s you who will pay. | 现在该你付出代价了 |
[16:56] | After you undo what you did to me. | 但得先把你造成的问题解决了 |
[16:59] | And what did I do to you,hmm? | 我给你造成什么问题了 |
[17:01] | Your accusations keep changing. | 你附加我的罪名一直都在变 |
[17:02] | Am I a mad scientist? Am I a CIA assassin? | 又是疯子科学家 又是CIA派来暗杀你的 |
[17:05] | Oh,you travel alone | 你喜欢当独行侠 |
[17:09] | and pretend to feel no fear. | 假装毫无畏惧 |
[17:13] | But she– | 但她 |
[17:15] | she proves this is not so true. | 她证明了那都是假象 |
[17:19] | Pay close attention to what happens to your bodyguard. | 好好看看当你保镖的下场 |
[17:23] | It will happen much more slowly to you. | 这个过程对你来说 会更漫长 |
[17:27] | If you harm her,I won’t help you. | 你要动她 就别想我帮你 |
[17:34] | Why would he protect her? | 他为什么要护着尼基塔 |
[17:35] | He’s buying some time. | 想多争取点时间 |
[17:37] | Maybe you’re warm-blooded after all. | 你可能是感情丰富了点儿 |
[17:40] | She’s maybe more than your bodyguard. | 也许她根本不只是你的保镖 |
[17:41] | Michael,you can’t go in there blind. | 迈克尔 你不能毫无准备就去那儿 |
[17:44] | You come up with the plan. | 你们制定营救计划 |
[17:45] | I’ll call you when I get there. | 我到了给你们电话 |
[17:48] | I gather his plan is,step one,fly to Kosovo, | 他的计划估计是 首先飞去科索沃 |
[17:50] | step two,kick ass? | 然后大开杀戒吧 |
[17:51] | I want to go with him. | 我要跟他一起去 |
[17:54] | Take backup with you. | 带上后援队 |
[18:03] | What,you shadow him every trip? Huh? | 他每次出行都是你当影子武士吗 |
[18:06] | The medic is here. | 医生已经到了 |
[18:10] | Not here. The kitchen. | 不在这儿 带去厨房 |
[18:12] | Take them to Kiki’s room. | 把他们关到琪琪的房间去 |
[18:14] | We’ll continue this after I’m cleaned up. | 等我收拾一下 再继续审问 |
[18:17] | And call Slavisa. | 打给斯拉维萨 |
[18:18] | Tell him I want the borders closed. | 告诉他 我要封锁边境 |
[18:20] | Sir? | 副总理先生 |
[18:21] | We may have other conspirators in the country. | 就说境内可能有其他叛国者 |
[18:23] | They must not be allowed to escape. | 他们一个都不能放过 |
[18:26] | Tell the minister of defense | 告诉国防部长 |
[18:28] | to radio the checkpoints and close the borders now! | 通知各个检查站封锁边境 马上去 |
[18:33] | There’s no way we can keep a lid on this. | 这件事没法掩盖 |
[18:35] | No containment possible. | 根本不可能阻止 |
[18:38] | Well,look,even if Kosovo flips out | 即使科索沃因此抓狂 |
[18:42] | and seals its borders, | 封锁边境 |
[18:42] | it doesn’t necessarily mean | 也不能说明 |
[18:43] | Division had something to do with it. | “组织”与这件事有牵连 |
[18:45] | Yes,but if Danforth finds out | 是不能 但如果被丹佛斯发现 |
[18:47] | and tells the President, | 再告诉总统 |
[18:48] | then we are,all of us,dead. | 我们就全都… 死路一条 |
[18:53] | They will brand Nikita as a rogue assassin | 他们会让尼基塔背上叛逃特工的罪名 |
[18:56] | and they will burn this place down to make sure | 再毁掉这个地方以确保 |
[18:57] | we can’t cause damage like this again. | 我们不会再次挑起类似的危机 |
[19:01] | I’m beginning to understand | 我开始理解 |
[19:02] | why Percy made the Black Boxes. | 珀西为什么要制作那些黑盒了 |
[19:07] | Government has a trigger on you, | 政府攥着你的把柄 |
[19:08] | you put a trigger on them. | 你可以其人之道还治其人这身 |
[19:13] | Percy. | 珀西 |
[19:18] | How would Percy deal with this kind of thing? | 珀西会如何应对这种情况呢 |
[19:22] | He’d try to get ahead of it, | 他会努力占据先机 |
[19:23] | spin something. | 耍点手段 |
[19:25] | He called it “controlling the narrative.” | 他把这叫做”控制命脉” |
[19:35] | Danforth. | 丹佛斯 |
[19:36] | Commander,I hope you don’t mind me | 长官 希望您不介意我 |
[19:38] | calling you on your secure line. | 打你的安全专线 |
[19:39] | That’s what it’s for,Fletcher. What’s wrong? | 专线就是用来打的 弗莱彻 什么事 |
[19:41] | Uh,nothing wrong. | 没什么 |
[19:42] | Just curious about the situation in Kosovo. | 就是想知道目前科索沃国内的情况 |
[19:45] | What situation? | 什么情况 |
[19:47] | Evan,please, | 埃文 别这样 |
[19:49] | I’ve got people on the ground in Macedonia. | 我有手下在马其顿地区 |
[19:52] | They’ve heard the rumors. | 他们听到传言 |
[19:54] | I just need to know what to tell them. | 我需要有确切消息回复他们 |
[19:56] | Rumors about what? | 什么传言 |
[19:59] | That Kosovo is getting ready to close its borders. | 科索沃准备封锁边境 |
[20:03] | If there was something going on, | 如果真有这种事 |
[20:04] | I’d hear about it from Camp Bondsteel. | 柏恩斯提尔营地会通知我的 |
[20:06] | But you haven’t. | 但你没得到消息 |
[20:11] | You want to check rumors,call TMZ. | 你想求证传言是吗 去问问TMZ[美国名人消息网] |
[20:13] | I don’t have time for this. | 我可没那么多时间管这个 |
[20:20] | Now we just wait for him to call back. | 等着他打回来吧 |
[20:25] | What? Did it sound like I was lying? | 怎么 我看起来像说谎吗 |
[20:29] | No. | 不是 |
[20:43] | So,this is Kiki’s room? | 这就是琪琪的房间 |
[20:45] | His pet tiger. Now deceased. | 他的宠物老虎 不过已经死了 |
[20:57] | Well,we haven’t been formally introduced. | 我们还没正式认识一下 |
[20:59] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[21:02] | What I want to know is why you saved me back there. | 我想知道刚才你为什么要救我 |
[21:04] | Shameless self-interest. | 出于令人羞愧的利己主义 |
[21:07] | Mr. Beciraj is going to kill me. | 波齐莱先生要杀了我 |
[21:09] | Based on the skills you possess, | 你那一身的本领 |
[21:10] | courtesy of your Division training, | 肯定是”组织”培养出来的 |
[21:12] | I decided that you afforded me | 我认为你是我保住性命的 |
[21:13] | the greatest chance of escape. | 最大筹码 |
[21:16] | How do you know that–? | 你怎么知道… |
[21:18] | How do you know who I am? | 你怎么知道我的身份 |
[21:19] | I know every agent in Division. | 我认识”组织”里的所有特工 |
[21:21] | Not personally,of course. Statistically. | 当然没交情 只是数据上的熟识 |
[21:23] | Blood type,body mass,response time. | 血型 体重 反应时间 |
[21:25] | Things of this nature. | 诸如此类的数据 |
[21:26] | Right. | 没错 |
[21:28] | Because we were just useful tools to you. | 因为而你而言 我们都是有价值的工具 |
[21:30] | I hope so. In this case. | 希望这次也同样 |
[21:35] | Be careful. | 当心点 |
[21:37] | Some tools have a sharp edge. | 兔子也是会咬人的 |
[21:39] | Now,you went to a great deal of trouble to find me. | 你费尽千辛万苦来找我 |
[21:41] | I must have something that you need. | 肯定是想从我身上得到些什么 |
[21:42] | Well,I subscribe to the principle of fair exchange. | 我一向遵循公平交易的原则 |
[21:45] | If you help me,i would be happy to return the favor. | 如果你帮了我 那我很乐意还你的人情 |
[21:50] | Assuming you tell me what that favor might be. | 只要你先说说要我做什么 |
[21:58] | One of our own was wounded…in combat. | 我们有个同伴在战斗中受伤了 |
[22:01] | He lost his right hand. | 失去了右手 |
[22:03] | Oh,dear. | 天呐 |
[22:05] | You made him a new leg. | 你都能给他做一条新腿 |
[22:07] | I thought you could make us a new hand. | 我想你也可以给我们做一只新手吧 |
[22:10] | Well,I didn’t,uh,make the leg. | 那条腿可不是我做的 |
[22:13] | The men I work for did. | 是我上头的人做的 |
[22:14] | I merely applied the technology | 我只是使用了那项技术 |
[22:15] | and occasionally returned to service it,collect data. | 时不时回来给它保养一下 收集下数据 |
[22:18] | Same as I used to do at Division. | 跟我以前在”组织”做的工作一样 |
[22:19] | Birkhoff told me you were the source of the tech. | 伯克霍夫说是你发明了这项技术 |
[22:21] | No,no,not the source. | 不不不 不是我发明的 |
[22:23] | The,uh,sales rep for the source. | 我只是发明者的销售代表 |
[22:29] | I saw that leg. The skin was real. | 我看了那条腿 皮肤都是真的 |
[22:31] | It was real. Yeah,most of it is. | 没错 基本都是真的 |
[22:33] | The bone is carbon fiber,of course,but the tissue– | 当然骨头是碳化纤维 不过组织嘛 |
[22:36] | the tissue was regrown from his own DNA. | 组织是利用他的DNA再生的 |
[22:42] | That’s not possible. | 不可能 |
[22:43] | You’ve worked with some of our prototypes. | 你也见识过我们一些原版装置 |
[22:45] | I would hope that your perspective on what’s possible | 我想你对”可能”的定义范畴 |
[22:47] | might have been expanded by now. | 也扩大了不少吧 |
[22:49] | I’m sorry if gadgets like the kill chip | 夺命芯片这类装置没让我大开眼界 |
[22:51] | don’t fill me with a sense of wonder. | 那可真是抱歉了 |
[22:53] | We didn’t design them to kill. | 我们开发这些不是用来杀人的 |
[22:56] | That was simply how Percy chose to apply the technology. | 是珀西选择将这种技术作这个用途的 |
[22:58] | Used in other ways, | 用在别的地方 |
[22:59] | those chips could help millions of people. | 这些芯片可以帮助千千万万的人 |
[23:01] | You allowed your technology to be used in this way. | 这样应用这种技术也是你首肯的 |
[23:04] | You gave it to a covert Black Ops group. | 你把它给了一个黑暗的机密组织 |
[23:07] | The military funding of science | 军队对科研的赞助 |
[23:08] | has led to breakthroughs | 使得技术产生了巨大突破 |
[23:10] | that have changed the lives | 这种突破改变了 |
[23:11] | of every single human being in the world. | 全球每一个个体的生活 |
[23:14] | Ah,you mean like the atom bomb. | 你是说像原子弹一样 |
[23:15] | I mean,like atomic energy. | 我说的是像原子能 |
[23:18] | Like the Internet,developed by DARPA. | 像美国国防部高级研究计划局开发的互联网 |
[23:20] | Like GPS,developed by the Navy. | 海军发明的全球定位系统那样 |
[23:22] | Yay,science. | 科学真是伟大 |
[23:28] | The answer is yes. | 答案是肯定的 |
[23:29] | We can make your friend a new hand, | 我们能帮你朋友做一只新手 |
[23:33] | one indistinguishable from the one he lost. | 一只与他失去的几乎一模一样的手 |
[23:36] | But it can’t be built from inside this cage. | 但在这个笼子里 可造不出来 |
[23:39] | So,what do you say we,uh, | 那么你意下如何 |
[23:41] | we get me out of here? | 把我弄出去呗 |
[23:56] | Now… | 现在 |
[24:03] | Tell me what you did to my leg. | 老实交代 你把我的腿怎么了 |
[24:08] | It’s a slow-acting poison. | 一种慢性毒素 |
[24:10] | What you’re experiencing right now | 现在你所经历的 |
[24:12] | is just the beginning. | 只是个开始 |
[24:14] | By tomorrow,it’ll be too painful to walk on, | 明天 走路时会剧烈疼痛 |
[24:16] | and by next week,you’ll be dead. | 到了下周 你就没命了 |
[24:21] | You must fix it. | 给我解毒 |
[24:23] | We can,but we’ll need some assurances. | 可以 但你得保证 |
[24:30] | If we help you, | 我们救了你 |
[24:33] | you have to agree to let us go. | 你就得放我们走 |
[24:36] | And what assurances do I have? | 那你们给我什么保证呢 |
[24:39] | You already poisoned me once. | 你们都已经给我下毒了 |
[24:42] | How do I know | 我怎么知道 |
[24:42] | that the next shot’s not going to make things worse? | 下一针会不会直接要我的命 |
[24:45] | You can test it out on one of your many men. | 你可以先在你的手下身上试试 |
[24:49] | If he survives,you’re safe. | 如果他没死 你也不会有事 |
[24:52] | And once your leg is healed, | 你的腿一治好 |
[24:54] | you’ll take us to a location of our choosing | 就要送我们去指定的地点 |
[24:56] | and I will give you all the anti-rejection medicine I have. | 我会把所有的抗排斥药物都给你 |
[24:59] | We will leave. | 然后我们就会离开 |
[25:01] | You’ll never see us again. | 你再也不会见到我们了 |
[25:06] | I accept your terms. | 我同意 |
[25:09] | Where is the antidote? In your bag? | 解毒剂在哪里 在你包里吗 |
[25:10] | No,I’m afraid not. | 没有 |
[25:11] | We’ll have to manufacture the antidote right here. | 我们得在这里配置解毒剂 |
[25:14] | And how long will it take? | 要多久 |
[25:16] | Several hours. | 几个小时吧 |
[25:17] | And… | 还有 |
[25:21] | We need supplies. | 我们需要补给 |
[25:30] | That’s quite a list. | 要的东西还真多 |
[25:32] | It will take a while for my men to pull this all together. | 要凑齐这些东西可得花不少时间 |
[25:36] | You better hurry. | 让你的人抓紧时间 |
[25:37] | We wouldn’t want that beautiful,perfect leg to rot | 谁都不希望 东西还没备齐 |
[25:42] | and fall off while they’re out shopping. | 这条完美无缺的腿溃烂断掉 |
[26:00] | This is Fletcher. | 我是弗莱彻 |
[26:02] | You were right about the borders. | 关闭边防的事 你说对了 |
[26:04] | Great call. No one else caught it. | 很明智通知我 没人得到信息 |
[26:09] | What’s the President’s plan? | 总统有何打算 |
[26:11] | Stall. | 先拖着 |
[26:12] | Until we figure out how to handle this. | 直到我们想出对策 |
[26:15] | You remember what happened last year | 去年科索沃警方试图接管北方岗位 |
[26:16] | when the Kosovo police tried to take over the northern posts. | 还记得发生了什么吗 |
[26:19] | Six months of violence | 长达六个月的暴力冲突 |
[26:20] | on both sides of the border. | 双方边境都深受其害 |
[26:22] | I don’t suppose the U.N. Security Council | 安理会应该不希望 |
[26:24] | wants to repeat that particular part of history. | 那段历史悲剧再次重演吧 |
[26:27] | They aren’t sure what to do. | 他们自己都手足无措 |
[26:29] | The prime minister can be reasoned with. | 总理是很通情达理的 |
[26:32] | His right hand man is a different story. | 可他身边的助手就难对付了 |
[26:34] | It’s why the CIA | 所以中情局想要 |
[26:36] | tried to take him out in the first place,right? | 第一个除掉他 是吗 |
[26:38] | I don’t suppose they could try again. | 他们应该不会再来第二次了吧 |
[26:40] | I can’t risk another botched CIA job. | 我不能再冒险搅黄中情局的任务了 |
[26:44] | If we took him out,it would have to be clean. | 如果把他干掉 就扫清障碍了 |
[26:50] | Invisible,even. | 没有人会发觉的 |
[26:54] | You’re not suggesting– | 你该不会指的是… |
[26:56] | It’s why Division was created,right? | 这才是建立组织的初衷 |
[26:59] | Do you think your people can get to Beciraj? | 你的人有办法接近波齐莱吗 |
[27:06] | I believe we might have a way in. | 应该有办法 |
[27:13] | I thought you said you weren’t a scientist. | 你不是说自己不是科学家吗 |
[27:16] | No,no,I said I wasn’t the kind of a scientist | 对 我说过我不是那种 |
[27:19] | who could engineer a way to regenerate someone’s limb. | 可以让肢体再生的科学家 |
[27:23] | Basic chemistry,I can manage. | 基本的化学实验 我还是能应付的 |
[27:25] | So,the leg. Tell me how it works. | 他的那条腿你是怎么弄的 |
[27:29] | I can only explain it in the most rudimentary way. | 我只能和你解释最基础的原理 |
[27:32] | Good. | 好的 |
[27:33] | ‘Cause that’s the only way I’ll understand it. | 我也只能理解最基本的原理了 |
[27:35] | All right. | 好吧 |
[27:36] | We know that newts and salamanders can regrow severed limbs. | 人们都知道蝾螈和蜥蜴可以让断肢重生 |
[27:41] | So,the researchers developed a chemical cocktail | 所以研究人员研制了一种化学混合物 |
[27:44] | that creates pluripotent stem cells– | 能产生多能干细胞 |
[27:46] | the same thing salamanders use for regeneration. | 蜥蜴就是依靠那种东西让断肢再生的 |
[27:50] | Do you know how much something like this costs? | 那种东西要花多少钱呢 |
[27:54] | I mean,I don’t know if you got the memo, | 不知道你有没有写备忘 |
[27:56] | but Division lost most of its government funding. | 组织已经失去了大部分政府资助 |
[27:58] | Our organization isn’t interested in money. | 我们的机构对金钱不感兴趣 |
[28:00] | We’re very well funded. What we need is data. | 我们资金充足 我们最需要的是数据 |
[28:03] | The kind that comes from clinical trials,real world testing. | 来自临床试验和真人实验的数据 |
[28:09] | How did your friend lose his hand? | 你朋友的手是怎么断的 |
[28:14] | It would help me figure out | 我是想了解一下 |
[28:15] | if he’s a good candidate for the regeneration process. | 他能否成为再生工程的合适人选 |
[28:20] | He was pinned under a burning car. | 他被一辆着火的汽车压住了 |
[28:24] | It was either cut off his hand or watch him die. | 不砍掉他的手 只能眼睁睁地看着他死 |
[28:30] | A clean cut. | 整齐的割伤 |
[28:31] | Not a crush injury. That’s good,that’s good. | 不是挤压伤 不错不错 |
[28:33] | I assume the amputation took place in the field,yes? | 当场就截肢了 是吗 |
[28:37] | A great deal of blood loss? | 有大量失血吗 |
[28:39] | There was a lot of blood. | 流了好多好多血 |
[28:43] | Too much. | 非常非常多 |
[28:45] | Medical support was an hour away, | 医疗救援队要一个小时才能到 |
[28:46] | and,uh, | 而且… |
[28:48] | Fortunately,there was a sharp blade | 幸运的是 有把尖刀 |
[28:51] | and a burning car, | 还有一辆燃烧的车 |
[28:51] | So it only took a– a few tries to cauterize the wound. | 所以烧灼伤口不是什么难事儿 |
[28:58] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[29:00] | It must have been very difficult for you to, | 那一切对你来说 |
[29:04] | uh,do what you did. | 一定很不容易 |
[29:10] | I don’t think I’ll ever get the sound of his screams | 我觉得我永远都忘不了 |
[29:12] | out of my head. | 他那撕心裂肺的叫喊声 |
[29:15] | When you see him whole again, | 当你看到他痊愈的时候 |
[29:19] | you will. | 一定会忘记的 |
[29:44] | Okay,we’re at the compound. | 我们已经进来了 |
[29:46] | You told me to make a plan. | 你说要有一个计划 |
[29:48] | I’m all ears. | 我洗耳恭听 |
[29:50] | I need you to kill Kosta Beciraj. | 你得去杀死科斯塔·波齐莱 |
[29:55] | This order has been sanctioned by the President. | 这个指令是总统亲自下的 |
[29:57] | Hey,I thought Division didn’t do kill missions anymore. | 组织不是不再揽杀人的任务了吗 |
[30:01] | Consider this the last one. Good luck. | 把这当做最后一次吧 祝你好运 |
[30:27] | Okay,we’re in position. | 我们已经就位 |
[30:29] | From what we heard on the comm, | 刚才在通信里监听到 |
[30:31] | they’re holding them in Kiki’s room. | 他们被关在琪琪的房间 |
[30:32] | It’s behind the house in the old stables. | 在屋后的旧马棚里 |
[30:35] | Once you start moving, | 你们移动时 |
[30:36] | there’s no cover between you and the house. | 你们和房子之间没有任何遮掩物 |
[30:38] | Okay. | 好的 |
[30:39] | Bill,you guys keep the guards busy on this side of the house. | 比尔 你们在房子这一侧对付守卫 |
[30:42] | And that’ll be your position, | 待克里斯搞定守卫后 |
[30:44] | once Chris takes care of the guards. | 你们在那里就位 |
[30:51] | Go! Go,go,go! | 冲 冲 冲 |
[31:05] | This is our shot. | 是我们的人 |
[31:06] | All right,we’re good. Go ahead and use the fire. | 我们也准备好了 快把火枪放好 |
[31:11] | Fire in the hole. | 命中火心 |
[32:25] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[32:28] | Michael? What are you doing? | 迈克尔 你怎么来了 |
[32:33] | The keltrex prototype. | 科尔特斯模型 |
[32:35] | I prefer “Michael,” but thanks. | 多谢 但还是叫我”迈克尔”吧 |
[32:36] | – What’s the plan? – To get you out of here. | -计划是什么 -把你带离这里 |
[32:37] | I’ve got a car half a mile up the road. | 我在公路外一英里处有辆车 |
[32:39] | We won’t make it on foot. | 我们不可能走过去啊 |
[32:40] | I saw another car on the other side of the house. | 我看见房子另一侧有一辆车 |
[32:42] | Ops,I’ve got Nikita and a passenger. | 总部 我这儿有尼基塔和一个乘客 |
[32:45] | We’ll get another ride. | 我们得换一辆交通工具了 |
[32:57] | Keep him distracted,but don’t kill him. | 尽量让他分心 但不要杀死他 |
[33:03] | Alex,target is on the south side of the building. | 艾丽克丝 目标在房子南边 |
[33:18] | Sir,we must go! | 长官 我们得撤了 |
[33:29] | Kosta! | 科斯塔 |
[33:37] | Cover story? | 能登头条了吗 |
[33:38] | Yeah,cover story. | 必须头条 |
[33:41] | Ops,target is eliminated. | 目标歼灭 |
[33:43] | It’ll look like his own man shot him. | 现场就像他们自己人误杀一样 |
[33:53] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[33:55] | Alpha team,disengage. | A小队 撤离 |
[33:57] | Rendezvous with Alex and follow exfil route as planned. | 和艾丽克丝汇合 按计划准备收队 |
[34:02] | Did you erase the security footage? | 你抹掉安保视频监控了吗 |
[34:05] | Like we were never there. | 就像什么都没发生过一样 |
[34:07] | Tell the President it’s done. | 告诉总统任务完成 |
[34:11] | Mikey,local fuzz got a call about all the noise. | 迈克尔 当地警察听到声音赶来了 |
[34:14] | They’re coming to crash the party. | 他们来搅局了 |
[34:15] | You need to stay off the main roads. | 你们要远离主干道 |
[34:17] | All right. Alex,take the team to the extraction point. | 好吧 艾丽克丝 带小队撤离 |
[34:20] | We’ll find another way. We gotta get going now. | 我们再找一条路 赶紧离开 |
[34:22] | – I have a plane. – Let’s go. | -我有架飞机 -我们走 |
[34:46] | It’s Heidecker. | 我是海德格 |
[34:47] | I’m on my way now. | 我们在路上了 |
[34:48] | Please ready the plane | 准备好飞机 |
[34:49] | and make sure the cargo is secure. | 确保货物安全 |
[34:54] | Oh,yeah,that model always was twitchy. | 那模型太敏感了 |
[34:59] | We had trouble calibrating the biosensors. | 我们在校准生物传感器时 出了点问题 |
[35:02] | What we came to realize was that | 我们最后发现 |
[35:03] | the myoelectric feedback had been weakened | 由于信号穿越过多的传感器 |
[35:05] | because the signal was spread across too many sensors. | 导致肌电反馈出现削减 |
[35:09] | I’m sorry. You lost us. | 不好意思 太高深了 |
[35:11] | All Seymour needs to do is clip a few of the returns. | 西摩只需要持续发些反馈信息 |
[35:13] | You’ll get far more consistent results,although | 你们会陆续地接到测试结果 |
[35:15] | I doubt you’ll be needing that prosthetic much longer. | 不过我觉得你没必要带着那假肢了 |
[35:20] | Do you really think the limb regeneration’s gonna work? | 你真觉得肢体再生技术能管用吗 |
[35:23] | Well,from what you tell me about his injury | 从你对他伤口的形容 |
[35:24] | and from what I can see in this incredibly poor light, | 以及我在这昏暗灯光中的观察来看 |
[35:28] | I believe Michael an excellent candidate. | 我觉得迈克尔是个非常合适的人选 |
[35:32] | We’re here. Eh,just up ahead. | 我们到了 就在前面 |
[35:40] | Uh,that gentleman in the black jacket | 那个身着黑色夹克的绅士 |
[35:42] | is the last of Kosta’s thugs. | 是科斯塔最后一个保镖 |
[35:43] | We’re going to have to deal with him | 在我飞机起飞前 |
[35:45] | before my pilot can take off,otherwise… | 得先把他解决了 否则… |
[35:47] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[35:58] | Well,I’m sure you’ll want to get started | 你们一定希望 |
[35:59] | as soon as possible. | 越快开始手术越好 |
[36:00] | We’ll need to run a few tests. | 但我们还需要几次测试 |
[36:01] | You’re gonna want to start on the anti-rejection meds immediately. | 你需要尽快开始抗排斥药物疗程 |
[36:06] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[36:11] | Why are there kids on the plane? | 为什么飞机上有孩子 |
[36:16] | I told you to secure the cargo. | 我叫你看好这些货物 |
[36:24] | As I explained to Nikita, | 就像我对尼基塔解释的那样 |
[36:28] | everyone pays what they can. | 每个人都要尽他们所能回报我 |
[36:29] | The children are Kosta’s payment. | 这些孩子是科斯塔给我的报酬 |
[36:32] | Who are they? Were they kidnapped? | 他们都是谁 是被绑架来的吗 |
[36:35] | Well,to be honest with you,it never occurred to me to ask. | 实话告诉你 我从来没问过 |
[36:37] | It was irrelevant. | 这一点关系也没有 |
[36:38] | Real world testing is important to our research, | 活体试验对我们的研究很重要 |
[36:41] | and it’s very difficult to find able-bodied test subjects. | 要找到条件合适的试验品是很难的 |
[36:43] | They’re children,not guinea pigs. | 他们是孩子 不是试验品 |
[36:46] | These children come from abject poverty. | 这些孩子都生活在极其贫困的地方 |
[36:49] | They have extremely short life expectancies. | 他们的寿命本来就非常短 |
[36:51] | At least now,their lives will have some meaning. | 至少现在他们的生命还有些意义 |
[36:55] | No wonder you and Percy got along. | 难怪你会和珀西狼狈为奸 |
[36:58] | You’re a monster. | 你就是个禽兽 |
[37:00] | And you’re Division agents. | 而你是组织的特工 |
[37:03] | You’ve both killed plenty of people. | 你们都杀过无数人 |
[37:04] | You can’t be surprised that this is how the world works. | 你应该很熟悉这个世界的规则 |
[37:08] | It doesn’t mean we’re gonna stand by | 但这不意味着我们会袖手旁观 |
[37:09] | and let you get away with this. | 让你恣意妄为 |
[37:12] | Nikita. | 尼基塔 |
[37:42] | The President was quite impressed | 总统对你们在科索沃的行动 |
[37:44] | by what you did in Kosovo. | 非常满意 |
[37:46] | To be honest,so was I. | 说实话 我自己也是 |
[37:51] | I know it was a delicate situation for the President. | 我知道这种情况 对总统而言有些微妙 |
[37:55] | Making it look like an attempted coup? | 把它伪装成政变未遂吗 |
[37:58] | Stroke of genius. | 真是神来之笔 |
[38:06] | but you could have said this all over the phone. | 但是这些话你完全可以直接在电话里说 |
[38:10] | Why’d you need to see me? | 为什么你一定要见我 |
[38:13] | The President and I have given this matter a lot of thought. | 我和总统认真斟酌了这件事 |
[38:17] | We’d like to have a serious conversation | 我们想就组织的未来 |
[38:18] | about Division’s future. | 认真地探讨一下 |
[38:38] | Well,I assumed Birkhoff was exaggerating,of course, | 我就知道伯克霍夫在夸大其词 |
[38:42] | but you really did take over his whole space. | 但你真的占了他的所有地儿 |
[38:45] | Yeah,I needed it to lay all of this out, | 是的 我想把这些都排开 |
[38:47] | but it’s everything we found on that plane. | 但这些是在飞机上找到的所有东西 |
[38:50] | Heidecker can’t talk, | 海德克没办法说话了 |
[38:51] | but maybe his stuff can tell us something. | 但也许他的物品可以透露给我们一些讯息 |
[38:55] | I’m so sorry about Kosovo. | 很抱歉搞砸了科索沃的那些事 |
[38:57] | Don’t apologize. | 别道歉 |
[38:59] | I should thank you. | 我应该感谢你 |
[39:01] | I was ready to give up and accept that this | 我本来已经准备好要放弃 |
[39:03] | was the best I was ever gonna have, | 承认这是我达到的最好状态 |
[39:04] | but you proved me wrong. | 但你证明了 我是错的 |
[39:06] | You gave me hope. | 你让我又燃起了希望 |
[39:08] | How? I shot Heidecker. | 怎么可能 我打死了海德克 |
[39:10] | He’s dead. Yes. | 他死了 确实如此 |
[39:11] | But the people he works for aren’t. | 但是他效力的那些人还在 |
[39:14] | They’re still out there. | 他们还活着 |
[39:15] | They can fix this. They can give me a new hand. | 他们可以解决 他们能给我一只新的手 |
[39:17] | Michael,these are not good people. | 迈克尔 那些都不是什么好人 |
[39:19] | Birkhoff was right to warn me about them. | 伯克霍夫警告过我 他是对的 |
[39:20] | Yeah,and you were right to ignore him. | 你没理会他是对的 |
[39:23] | This is my chance to get back what I lost. | 这是我重获所失的机会 |
[39:27] | I mean,I didn’t even think it was possible. | 我曾经连想都不敢想 |
[39:28] | Now that I know that it is, | 但现在我知道这是可能的 |
[39:29] | I can’t give up on that. | 我不能放弃 |
[39:31] | We can’t trust them,and we certainly | 我们不能相信他们 |
[39:32] | shouldn’t be in business with them. | 更不能和他们做交易 |
[39:35] | We won’t be. | 我们不需要这样 |
[39:38] | We’ll find them, | 我们去找到他们 |
[39:40] | we’ll take what we need, | 拿走我们所需要的 |
[39:41] | and we’ll burn their house down. | 然后销毁一切 |
[39:46] | Whatever it takes. | 不计代价 |
[39:54] | Whatever it takes. | 不计代价 |
[40:00] | How’d it go with the boss lady? | 和总统女士谈得如何 |
[40:02] | She was pleased with the operation in Kosovo. | 她对我们在科索沃的行动很满意 |
[40:05] | No one suggested liquidating our assets even once. | 也没人提要清算我们的财产 |
[40:09] | That’s good news,right? | 这是好消息 对吧 |
[40:14] | What else did she say? | 她还说了些什么 |
[40:18] | She was so impressed | 她非常满意 |
[40:21] | that she’s asked us to look into a few other matters. | 所以她让我们调查几件其它的案子 |
[40:26] | All right,hold on. | 等等 |
[40:28] | We all agreed | 我们都同意 |
[40:29] | that there wouldn’t be any government missions. | 以后不会再有任何政府任务 |
[40:30] | We’d find these rogue agents | 我们找到那些离开组织的特工 |
[40:32] | and then we’d shut this place down. | 然后把这地方关掉 |
[40:33] | Strictly clean-up duty, | 非常清楚的清扫任务 |
[40:35] | with a real hard expiration date. | 并在短时间内完成 |
[40:38] | What do we do? | 我们要做什么 |
[40:40] | I mean,I feel like I’ve done enough. | 我觉得我们已经做得够多了 |
[40:41] | It’s four files. | 这是四份文档 |
[40:43] | We take care of them, | 我们解决了他们 |
[40:45] | maybe that’s the end of it. | 也许一切就结束了 |
[40:48] | No,not the end. | 不 这不是结束 |
[40:50] | This is how it begins. | 这只是个开始 |