时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:44] | Naomi Ceaver here to see director Kendrick. | 我是纳奥米·希弗 想见肯德里克局长 |
[00:47] | I’m sorry. Name’s not on the list. | 不好意思 名单上没你名字 |
[00:48] | Tell him it’s about Greenbriar. | 告诉他事关绿石楠 |
[00:57] | Have a seat. | 坐吧 |
[00:59] | Sir,I can’t. | 长官 我不坐 |
[01:00] | I have something this time. | 这次我有些情况要汇报 |
[01:01] | Let me guess: | 让我猜猜 |
[01:02] | More random,unsourced atmospherics | 更多空穴来风没依据的传言 |
[01:04] | about a covert spy program | 关于一个秘密间谍机构 |
[01:06] | pulling jobs all over the world. | 在世界各地招兵买马 |
[01:08] | Not atmospherics,sir. | 不是传言 长官 |
[01:10] | – Tweets? – Proof,sir. | -推特上的吗 -是证据 长官 |
[01:13] | It was in my mailbox this morning. | 今早我的邮箱里出现了这个 |
[01:14] | Detailed after-action reports. | 详细的行动后报告 |
[01:17] | It could only have come from inside the division. | 这只可能是从”组织”内部传出来的 |
[01:20] | That’s what I’ve heard it’s called. | 我听说叫这个名字 |
[01:24] | After-action reports,huh? | 行动后报告啊 |
[01:26] | What was the action? | 什么行动 |
[01:28] | Assassinations. | 刺杀行动 |
[01:29] | Sanctioned by senator Madeline Pierce. | 玛德琳·皮尔斯参议员批准的 |
[01:32] | The late senator,killed in a car bomb. | 她是上一任参议员 死于汽车爆炸 |
[01:35] | Yes. I remember. | 我记得 |
[01:38] | I’ll parse through it,get back to you. | 我会仔细调查 然后告诉你结果 |
[01:41] | In the meantime,let’s keep this between you and me. | 在此期间 这事不要外传 |
[01:45] | Good work. | 干得漂亮 |
[02:01] | We’ve got a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[02:03] | Well,an ambitious young analyst | 一名雄心勃勃的年轻分析师 |
[02:05] | just stumbled past her security clearance. | 越过了她的安全权限 |
[02:07] | She’s gonna be asking questions | 她会问一些 |
[02:08] | none of us want answered. | 我们都不想回答的问题 |
[02:11] | Sound familiar,Mr. Fletcher? | 听起来很耳熟吧 弗莱彻先生 |
[02:15] | It’s the path to destruction. | 这是毁灭之路 |
[02:18] | Come on,Birkhoff,it’s just four missions | 拜托 伯克霍夫 总统只不过 |
[02:20] | the president wants us to look into. | 想让我们调查四次任务 |
[02:21] | Yeah,then it’s five,then six. | 对 然后是五次 六次 |
[02:23] | Look,you go down to ops | 你下去指挥中心 |
[02:25] | and tell all them that instead of shutting this place down | 告诉所有成员 我们不能关闭”组织” |
[02:27] | and earning their freedom, | 没法让他们重获自由 |
[02:28] | they’re just gonna have to shine it on | 他们还得为美国政府 |
[02:29] | a little bit longer for Uncle Sam. | 再效一阵子力 |
[02:31] | That’s why we are going to take on the risk ourselves, | 所以我们要自己承担风险 |
[02:34] | without involving the rest of division. | 不牵涉到”组织”其他成员 |
[02:37] | Speak for yourself,sister. | 也别把我扯进去 姐姐 |
[02:38] | Birkhoff,suck up. | 伯克霍夫 给姐闭嘴 |
[02:40] | These are not Percy’s side jobs. | 这不是珀西的私活 |
[02:42] | These are not illegal. | 不是违法的 |
[02:43] | Division is illegal. It always has been. | “组织”就是违法的 一直都是 |
[02:46] | If the president wanted constitutionally approved spy missions, | 如果总统想进行宪法批准的间谍任务 |
[02:48] | she’d use the CIA. | 她会找中情局 |
[02:49] | Guys,this stuff can wait. | 各位 这件事先放一边 |
[02:51] | We’ve got an exposure alert. | 得到警报 我们有曝光危险 |
[02:53] | See what I mean? | 懂我意思了吧 |
[02:54] | Closed briefing,30 minutes. | 停止简报三十分钟 |
[02:56] | – Where’s Alex? – Off-duty with Sean. | -艾丽克丝在哪 -没当班 和肖恩在一起 |
[02:58] | Call them both. This concerns him too. | 让他俩过来 这事和他也有关系 |
[03:09] | When are you gonna tell me what this means? | 你什么时候打算告诉我这纹身的意义 |
[03:12] | Is that what we do now, | 所以现在我们要 |
[03:13] | tell each other all of our stories? | 告诉对方自己所有的事情吗 |
[03:17] | I’ll tell you anything you want to know. | 我会告诉你一切的 |
[03:21] | Maybe later. | 还是回头再说吧 |
[03:29] | That might be a while. | 可能要一会儿了 |
[03:32] | I deploy in two weeks. | 我两周后就要被调走了 |
[03:39] | Deploy? | 调走 |
[03:41] | You’re going back to the Seals? | 你要回到海豹队了吗 |
[03:43] | I never really left. | 我一直没离开过 |
[03:45] | I was on special leave. That term is up. | 之前请了事假 现在假期到了 |
[03:51] | What? | 怎么了 |
[03:56] | I don’t know,I guess I just… | 我不知道 我想只是… |
[03:58] | guess I just thought since we were together– | 既然我们在一起了… |
[04:00] | I was gonna join you back at division? | 我会陪你一起回到”组织” |
[04:08] | I dedicated my whole life | 我把一生都奉献给了 |
[04:11] | to being a Seal. | 海豹队 |
[04:12] | I can’t just walk away from that. | 我不能就这样离开 |
[04:13] | It’s who I am. | 生是海豹人 死是海豹魂 |
[04:16] | Yeah. | 我知道 |
[04:16] | This has nothing to do with us. | 这和我俩的事无关 |
[04:26] | Guess who. | 猜猜是谁 |
[04:28] | Amanda’s just made her latest move, | 阿曼达刚刚发动了 |
[04:30] | an attack designed to expose division | 一次旨在暴露”组织”的攻击 |
[04:32] | while leaving no trace back to her. | 而她自己不会受到牵连 |
[04:34] | Wait,Amanda? | 等等 阿曼达 |
[04:35] | I thought this was about some analyst at the CIA. | 这事不是和中情局的分析师有关吗 |
[04:38] | Naomi Ceaver. She’s just a pawn. | 纳奥米·希弗 她只是枚棋子 |
[04:40] | Got a flash drive dead-dropped in her mailbox this morning. | 今早她的信箱里发现了一个U盘 |
[04:43] | With information about my mother? | 里面有我母亲的情报吗 |
[04:44] | With information that could have only come | 里面的情报只可能是从 |
[04:46] | from the black box. | 黑盒里泄露出来的 |
[04:48] | – Amanda. – Naomi said she thought | -阿曼达干的 -纳奥米说 |
[04:50] | she saw someone watching her, | 好像看到有人在注视她 |
[04:51] | but it was a man,not a woman. | 但那是个男人 不是女人 |
[04:53] | All right,what exactly is on this flash drive? | 那U盘里到底有什么 |
[04:56] | Ten digital files,unredacted, | 十个未经编辑的数字文件 |
[04:59] | linking former senator Madeline Pierce | 说前参议员玛德琳·皮尔斯 |
[05:01] | to a secret black ops unit called division. | 与秘密行动机构”组织”有关 |
[05:05] | Why would Amanda leak this? | 阿曼达为何要泄露这个 |
[05:07] | If she wanted to expose us,she could just send | 如果她想让我们暴露 可以直接把 |
[05:08] | the entire black box to the New York Times. | 黑盒里所有信息发给《纽约时报》 |
[05:11] | Why peel off a couple of files | 为什么要截取一些文件 |
[05:12] | and filter it through the CIA? | 然后走漏给中情局的人 |
[05:14] | Where the hell are these damn files? | 这些该死的文件到底在哪 |
[05:15] | Why are we not looking at them right now? | 为什么我们现在还没有看到 |
[05:17] | Morgan Kendrick’s got the flash drives. | U盘在摩根·肯德里克手里 |
[05:18] | We just gotta figure out pickup. | 我们得想办法拿过来 |
[05:20] | I guess you guys never heard of email down here? | 看来你们不知道电子邮件这东西啊 |
[05:21] | We can’t risk sending black box files on the web. | 我们不能冒险让黑盒里的文件流传于网上 |
[05:24] | Amanda knows that. | 阿曼达知道这点 |
[05:26] | She knows that we have to send someone | 她知道我们得派人过去 |
[05:27] | to pick it up. | 拿到U盘 |
[05:27] | We can’t just waltz into the CIA. | 我们不能就这样冲进中情局 |
[05:30] | It’d have to be done discreetly and– | 必须要秘密行动 而且… |
[05:34] | Kendrick. | 肯德里克 |
[05:36] | That’s her move. | 那就是她的打算 |
[05:38] | She’s going after Kendrick. | 她要干掉肯德里克 |
[05:39] | – Kendrick? – He’s the only person | -肯德里克 -中情局里 |
[05:40] | at the CIA who knows about division. | 只有他知道”组织”的事 |
[05:42] | He’s committed to keeping it a secret. | 他承诺会保密 |
[05:43] | He wouldn’t just send some random agent out to deliver it. | 不可能随便派个探员来送U盘 |
[05:47] | It would have to be him. | 一定由他亲自送 |
[05:49] | Amanda targeting the director of the CIA? | 阿曼达要刺杀中情局局长 |
[05:51] | That’s a little crazy,even for her. | 即使是她 这么做都太疯狂了 |
[05:52] | Amanda targeting our closest ally in the government– | 阿曼达要除掉我们在政府里的亲密盟友 |
[05:54] | It’s not so crazy. | 也不算很疯狂 |
[05:55] | We need to get those files. | 我们得拿到那些文件 |
[05:58] | We will. | 我们会的 |
[06:00] | And if Amanda makes a move at the drop, | 要是到时阿曼达有所行动 |
[06:02] | we’ll be ready for her. | 我们会做好准备的 |
[06:05] | The director’s a busy man. | 局长很忙 |
[06:07] | High-profile. | 备受瞩目 |
[06:08] | We can arrange the drop during his normal schedule, | 我们可以安排与他在日常行程中交接 |
[06:10] | under the nose of his own security team. | 就在他保安团队的眼皮底下 |
[06:13] | Tomorrow he’s got an 0900 at the federal courthouse. | 明早九点 他要去联邦法院 |
[06:17] | Nikita will run point. | 由尼基塔负责 |
[06:21] | On his way into the building, | 进门前 |
[06:22] | Kendrick will stop by the coffee cart | 肯德里克会去咖啡车买咖啡 |
[06:24] | and drop the drive into the tip jar. | 然后把U盘扔进小费罐 |
[06:27] | We’ll have undercover assets on every corner, | 我们会在每个角落都安排便衣特工 |
[06:32] | scanning every possible threat in a three-block radius. | 排查三街区之内每一个潜在的威胁 |
[06:38] | Counter-snipers on the surrounding rooftops | 反狙击手会在周围的屋顶 |
[06:40] | will own the sightlines. | 将一切尽收眼底 |
[06:42] | No person or vehicle gets within range of Kendrick | 所有接近肯德里克的人或车辆 |
[06:45] | without us having the drop on them first. | 都要先经过我们排查 |
[07:13] | All units,be on alert. | 所有人员 高度戒备 |
[07:36] | Yeah. | 喂 |
[07:38] | Your mother was a good woman,Sean. | 你妈妈是个好女人 肖恩 |
[07:40] | She didn’t deserve to die. | 她不该死 |
[08:24] | Ryan. | 瑞安 |
[08:27] | Ryan. | 瑞安 |
[08:29] | I can’t– | 我不能… |
[08:31] | I can’t tell what we missed. | 我不知道我们到底遗漏了什么 |
[08:34] | We didn’t miss anything. | 我们没有 |
[08:36] | Our screen was airtight. This was an inside job. | 我们的行动无懈可击 这是内部人做的 |
[08:39] | We couldn’t have protected against it. | 我们防不胜防 |
[08:41] | Street cams. | 街边的摄像头 |
[08:43] | We need to scrub them,erase any trace we were there. | 我们得清理一下 把我们的人都抹掉 |
[08:50] | We know who did this, | 我们知道这是谁干的 |
[08:51] | and we can’t tell the authorities that we know | 但不能告诉当局 |
[08:53] | because they’ll ask how we know | 因为他们会问我们是怎么知道的 |
[08:54] | and who the hell we are. | 以及我们是什么人 |
[08:55] | Psychological torture. | 心理折磨 |
[08:57] | Amanda’s specialty. | 阿曼达的专长 |
[08:58] | I agree. | 同意 |
[08:59] | She called me just before the strike to gloat. | 她在爆炸前给我打电话来幸灾乐祸 |
[09:02] | The whole team’s back? Where’s Nikita? | 大家都回来了 尼基塔呢 |
[09:04] | She’s in medical. Just cuts and bruises. | 去医务室了 有点割伤和擦伤 |
[09:06] | She’s with Michael. How the hell did this happen? | 她跟迈克尔在一起 到底怎么回事 |
[09:08] | – Working on that. – Uh,guys? | -正在查 -各位 |
[09:11] | Looks like someone’s already accessed | 看样子有人早已登进了 |
[09:12] | the traffic cam servers around the bomb site. | 爆炸点附近的交通摄像头服务器 |
[09:15] | FBI. They’re already checking. | 是联调局 他们已经在查这事了 |
[09:17] | No,before that. | 不 更早 |
[09:18] | This is a hack. | 是黑客 |
[09:20] | We’ve already been deleted from the scene. | 我们在现场的人已经被抹去了 |
[09:23] | Not all of us. | 并非所有人 |
[09:29] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[09:34] | That’s not me. I was in the truck. | 这不是我 我当时在车里 |
[09:36] | Amanda grafted your face onto some other guy’s body. | 阿曼达将你的脸嫁接在了别人身上 |
[09:38] | It’s a digital mask. | 是数字面具 |
[09:39] | We pulled the same gag on her | 去年在莫斯科 |
[09:40] | last year in Moscow. Payback. | 我们就是这么对她的 这是报复 |
[09:42] | You have to erase this. This is bad. | 你得把这个删了 情况不妙 |
[09:44] | And getting worse. | 还有更糟的 |
[09:45] | Shadowbot’s been monitoring the FBI investigation. | 暗码监听程序一直监控着联调局的调查 |
[09:48] | Turns out a cellular call pinged off the local tower | 他们查到9点02分有部手机打出了电话 |
[09:51] | at 9:02 on the dot,the exact time of detonation. | 正好就是爆炸的时间 |
[09:54] | The number is registered to Lieutenant Commander Sean Pierce. | 是海军少校肖恩·皮尔斯的手机 |
[09:59] | Amanda called me. I didn’t call out. | 是阿曼达打给我的 我没拨出电话 |
[10:01] | She cloned your number | 她复制了你的号码 |
[10:04] | and put you at the scene of the crime | 将你置于犯罪现场 |
[10:05] | so you can’t say your phone was stolen. | 你没法说手机被偷了 |
[10:08] | She’s framing you for the assassination. | 她要把这次暗杀陷害在你头上 |
[10:24] | You did well,Mr. Toyon. | 干得好 托恩先生 |
[10:25] | I’m impressed. | 真让我大开眼界 |
[10:27] | Didn’t tell me how loud that was gonna be. | 你没跟我说会这么响 |
[10:30] | You here to pay me? | 你是来付钱的 |
[10:37] | I am. | 是的 |
[10:40] | Clearly the same height and weight as Sean, | 身形体态和肖恩一致 |
[10:43] | Selected for that reason. | 所以才选了这个人 |
[10:45] | Look,just see if you can pick him up | 试试能否在其他摄像头里 |
[10:46] | on some of the other cameras,huh? | 找到这人 |
[10:47] | I mean,she can’t have hacked them all,right? | 她不可能黑进所有摄像头吧 |
[10:49] | Whoa,hey,dude,give me some space,please. | 老兄 让我喘口气好吗 |
[10:58] | Ryan. I’m sorry. | 瑞安 我很遗憾 |
[11:00] | Kendrick was a friend. | 肯德里克是我们的朋友 |
[11:02] | And it hurts. | 大家都很难受 |
[11:07] | He gave the eulogy at my funeral. | 他在我的葬礼上念悼词了 |
[11:10] | I can’t even go to his. | 我却连他的葬礼都不能出席 |
[11:13] | We’re gonna make her pay. | 我们会让她血债血偿的 |
[11:15] | Gotta be really careful in here. | 一定要特别小心 |
[11:17] | System is swarming with feds right now. | 系统里全是联调局探员 |
[11:19] | We don’t have time for careful. | 没时间小心了 |
[11:20] | The feds will not stop | 除非抓到人 |
[11:21] | until they hang somebody for this, | 否则联调局是不会罢休的 |
[11:22] | So we need to deliver them the guy behind the mask | 我们把数字面具后的那个人交上去 |
[11:26] | and write a cover story to match. | 再编个像样的借口 |
[11:28] | Turn Amanda’s frame back on to her accomplice. | 再陷害回阿曼达的同伙身上 |
[11:32] | I can’t do that unless we I.D. him. | 没有这人的身份什么也做不了 |
[11:34] | Can’t I.D. him,’cause no one’s seen his face. | 查不到 没人见过他的脸 |
[11:37] | One person might have. | 也许有个人见过 |
[11:39] | The CIA analyst. She said she saw | 那个中情局分析师 |
[11:41] | a shady guy at the end of her street | 她说U盘放在她信箱那天 |
[11:43] | the day the drive was dropped off. | 她看到街边有个人躲在暗处 |
[11:44] | – Could be the same guy. – Could be. | -也许是同一个人 -有可能 |
[11:46] | How do we find out? | 要怎么查呢 |
[11:47] | We ask her to describe him. | 让她描述一下他的长相 |
[11:50] | You want to make | 你想跟一个 |
[11:51] | contact with a conspiracy theorist who’s digging into division? | 正在调查组织的阴谋论者联系吗 |
[11:54] | I made contact with you. | 我当初也跟你接触了 |
[11:56] | If this woman is anything like me, | 如果她真的和我一样 |
[11:58] | She’s scared out of her mind right now. | 她现在肯定吓掉魂了 |
[12:00] | I’m not gonna tell her I’m division. | 我不会告诉她 我是组织的人 |
[12:02] | I’ll approach as fbi. | 我会假装联邦探员 |
[12:03] | It’s gonna be hard to get you a black badge | 现在的局势这么紧张 要拿到联邦的证件 |
[12:04] | with all this heat going on. | 难度可不小 |
[12:05] | I don’t need it to get into Quantico. | 我又不是要进入联调局基地 |
[12:07] | I just need an icebreaker. | 我只是要找个借口和她谈话 |
[12:10] | This could be our only lead to clear Sean. | 这可能是我们为肖恩洗脱罪名的唯一办法 |
[12:14] | Sources speaking under the condition of anonymity | 有匿名人士透露 |
[12:17] | have named a person of interest in the public bombing: | 这次爆炸案的犯罪嫌疑人为 |
[12:19] | Lieutenant commander Sean Pierce. | 海军少校 肖恩·皮尔斯 |
[12:22] | Authorities are seeking Pierce for immediate questioning in the matter. | 当局正追捕皮尔斯进行本案的问话调查 |
[12:25] | Well,you wanted me here at division. | 真巧你们希望我呆在这里 |
[12:31] | I’m gonna get you out of this. | 我一定帮你解决这个麻烦 |
[12:32] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[12:38] | You are a part of the family,like it or not. | 不管你怎么想 你都是这个大家庭的一份子 |
[12:40] | I never signed up for this. | 我可没登记过这个 |
[12:43] | So technically,I’m on my own. | 严格地说 我是独立的 |
[12:46] | No way. | 不行 |
[12:49] | Not while I’m here. | 有我在 你就不是一个人 |
[12:55] | Authorities are seeking Pierce for immediate questioning– | 当局正全力搜寻皮尔斯进行问话 |
[12:58] | Naomi Ceaver? | 纳奥米·希弗 |
[13:01] | Special agent Margaret Bishop,FBI. | 联邦探员 玛格丽·毕夏普 |
[13:09] | I.D. | 证件呢 |
[13:11] | Just got a couple questions for you,naomi. | 只是有些问题要问 |
[13:15] | It shouldn’t take too long. | 不会耽误你太久 |
[13:22] | Sorry about that. | 刚刚真是抱歉了 |
[13:24] | I guess I’m a little on edge. | 我太紧张了 |
[13:25] | Totally understand. | 完全能理解 |
[13:27] | You knew Morgan Kendrick pretty well. | 你同摩根·肯德里克挺熟的吧 |
[13:29] | Professionally. | 我们是同行 |
[13:31] | He appreciated the value of a good analyst. | 他非常看重我们分析师 |
[13:34] | His secretary says that you were | 他的秘书说 你是他生前会见的 |
[13:36] | one of the last people to meet with him. | 最后几个人之一 |
[13:38] | It wasn’t a meeting. | 不是会见 |
[13:39] | I was dropping off some files for my section chief. | 我是替部门主管递交一些文件 |
[13:41] | Oh,right. You’re on the Russia desk. | 哦对 你是负责俄罗斯事务的 |
[13:46] | People in your office say that you have other interests. | 你的同事说你还有其他的爱好 |
[13:49] | Other interests? | 什么其他爱好 |
[13:51] | Conspiracy theories,shadow governments. | 阴谋论 影子政府 |
[13:54] | They say that you think that the gates house attack | 他们说你认为盖茨府事件 |
[13:56] | was not the work of a domestic terrorist. | 不是国内恐怖分子所为 |
[13:59] | That’s just a crazy theory. | 这个理论太疯狂了吧 |
[14:00] | Oh,I don’t know. | 不一定吧 |
[14:02] | Madeline Pierce survived that attack, | 那次袭击事件中 玛德琳·皮尔斯侥幸逃生 |
[14:03] | But they got to her in the end,didn’t they? | 但最后还是惨遭毒手 |
[14:07] | You think that was a covert black ops group, | 你认为是一帮隐秘的黑衣人 |
[14:10] | Operating within the government? | 暗中与政府合作是吗 |
[14:12] | I know that look. | 就是这个表情 |
[14:14] | That’s the look I get at the bureau | 我在局里宣扬自己的大胆猜测 |
[14:15] | When I spin my crazy theories. | 人们就是给我这个表情 |
[14:17] | Oh,no,I-I was just noticing– | 不是 我只是看到了你头上的伤 |
[14:20] | Oh,this. | 这个啊 |
[14:21] | Yeah,this was last week. | 上个星期弄的 |
[14:23] | Disagreement with a fugitive. | 和逃犯发生了冲突 |
[14:26] | Look,Naomi,I don’t wanna take up any more of your time. | 纳奥米 我不想耽误你的时间 |
[14:29] | I mean,my co-workers think it’s a waste of time | 我的同事都认为来找你谈话 |
[14:30] | to be here talking to you anyway. | 就是浪费时间 |
[14:31] | I gave director Kendrick some files. | 我给了肯德里克局长一些文件 |
[14:35] | What? | 什么文件 |
[14:36] | They were about senator Pierce | 有关于参议员皮尔斯的文件 |
[14:37] | and her involvement in covert missions. | 还有她涉嫌加入秘密行动 |
[14:40] | You’re not wasting your time. | 你不是在浪费时间 |
[14:42] | How did you get these files? | 你怎么拿到那些文件的 |
[14:44] | They showed up in my mailbox. | 有人放在我的信箱里的 |
[14:47] | – So you don’t have a source. – No. | -你也不知道对方是谁 -不知道 |
[14:49] | But the day I found them,there was a man i had never seen before | 但收到文件那天 我发现了一个陌生男子 |
[14:52] | watching me from down the street. | 在街边偷偷监视我 |
[14:53] | Can you describe him? | 能描述一下他的外貌吗 |
[14:56] | No,not really. | 我看不大清楚 |
[14:58] | He was like a blend of all my brother’s old roommates, | 就像我哥哥的室友一样 |
[15:01] | kinda faceless. | 没什么特点 |
[15:02] | But if you saw him again,you’d know? | 如果让你再见到他 你能认出来吗 |
[15:04] | Yeah,I’m pretty sure. | 一定可以 |
[15:06] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[15:08] | Let me try out one of my crazy theories,okay? | 我想证实一下我的某个疯狂理论 |
[15:11] | I’ll get back to you. | 我会再来找你的 |
[15:12] | Thank you for your time. | 感谢你的配合 |
[15:15] | Nice gun,by the way. | 顺便说一句 很赞的枪 |
[15:18] | Thanks… I think. | 谢谢 吧… |
[15:21] | No,Pierce doesn’t have a tracker. | 皮尔斯没有跟踪器 |
[15:23] | He was never an official– | 他从来都不是正式的… |
[15:25] | We are extending every resource,sir. | 我们正努力搜寻所有线索 长官 |
[15:28] | The second we find him,we’ll bring him in. | 找到了就会带他过来 |
[15:31] | That was danforth,calling from the white house. | 是丹弗斯从白宫来打的 |
[15:34] | You could have at least told him | 你至少应该告诉他 |
[15:35] | that you think I didn’t do it. | 你认为那不是我干的 |
[15:35] | He’s not worried about you. | 他不是担心你 |
[15:37] | – He’s worried about division. – what? | -他是担心整个组织 -什么 |
[15:39] | This investigation is raising questions | 这次调查提出的问题 |
[15:41] | that can’t be un-asked,especially concerning | 都必须要回答 尤其是 |
[15:43] | your whereabouts during your leave. | 关于你事假期间的行踪 |
[15:44] | I was all over the world on missions with you guys. | 我和你们一起到处执行任务呢 |
[15:47] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[15:49] | That’s what amanda wanted to begin with: | 这就是阿曼达最想看到的 |
[15:50] | Expose division and watch us squirm. | 揭露组织的存在 让我们寝食难安 |
[15:52] | And if division gets exposed, | 一旦组织暴露 |
[15:54] | She gets to watch us die or go to prison. | 她就能看着我们被处死或进监狱 |
[15:56] | Okay,so we don’t have a counterattack ready, | 虽然现在我们不能反击 |
[15:58] | but we need to make a move right now. | 但现在必须有所行动 |
[16:02] | You’re right. | 没错 |
[16:04] | You have to turn yourself in. | 你得去自首 |
[16:07] | What? | 什么 |
[16:08] | Just as a stopgap measure | 只是权宜之计 |
[16:10] | to buy time while we continue | 为我们寻找阿曼达的同谋 |
[16:12] | to find Amanda’s accomplice and clear your name. | 以及洗脱你的罪名争取时间 |
[16:14] | So he has to say he’s guilty? | 就是让他承认罪名吗 |
[16:15] | No. He turns himself over for questioning, | 不 只是去警局接受问话 |
[16:17] | just as any innocent man would do. | 清白的人都会这么做 |
[16:23] | And what if they try to pin it on him? | 如果他们想嫁祸给他怎么办 |
[16:24] | Without motive? Won’t work. | 没有动机 是不可能的 |
[16:28] | We can’t do this. | 我们不能这样做 |
[16:29] | Sean isn’t like us. He has a record, | 肖恩和我们不一样 他是有档案 |
[16:31] | a reputation, | 有声誉 |
[16:32] | a career that he has spent his entire life building. | 有事业的人 这些都是他花了一辈子打拼出来的 |
[16:34] | Not if I stay in the shadows. | 但如果一直做缩头乌龟 同样保不住 |
[16:39] | Hey,come on,I’m on every news channel,Alex. | 拜托 艾丽克丝 我上了各大新闻 |
[16:41] | They’ve raided my apartment. | 他们搜查了我的公寓 |
[16:43] | They’re questioning my sisters,my teammates. | 审问了我的姐姐 还有我的队友 |
[16:46] | I mean,my reputation’s already tarnished. | 名望什么的早就毁了 |
[16:53] | The longer I stay hidden,the guiltier I look. | 我躲得越久 越显得我有罪 |
[16:55] | You’re actually thinking about going through with this? | 你真的打算这么做 |
[16:57] | I’m innocent,remember? | 我是无辜的 记得吗 |
[16:59] | I got a whole secret agency trying to prove that. | 有一整个秘密组织正在努力帮我证明这点 |
[17:06] | And I believe if I take the heat off of them, | 如果我能帮他们引开火力 |
[17:07] | they’ll return the favor. | 他们会还我这个人情的 |
[17:09] | We will. | 我们会的 |
[17:16] | Sean. | 肖恩 |
[17:32] | I’m the guy you’re looking for. | 我是你们要找的人 |
[17:35] | Freeze! | 不许动 |
[17:36] | – Get down on the ground! – Cuff him. | -趴在地上 -铐起来 |
[17:44] | Reports from witnesses in the federal building | 联邦大楼里的目击者称 |
[17:47] | indicate that Sean Pierce willingly surrendered himself. | 肖恩·皮尔斯是主动前来自首的 |
[17:51] | How could you do this? | 你怎么能这样 |
[17:53] | This is exactly what Amanda wants. | 这就是阿曼达想要的结果 |
[17:54] | – We didn’t have a choice. – Of course you did. | -我们没选择了 -你们有 |
[17:56] | Nikita,they have no motive. | 尼基塔 他们没有动机 |
[17:59] | Amanda’s planning something,trust me. | 信我 阿曼达一定在预谋些什么 |
[18:01] | Look,it’s not like we’re sitting on our hands. | 我们又不是要袖手旁观 |
[18:03] | We’re actively building the cover story | 我们这是在积极构思可以陷害 |
[18:04] | to frame Amanda’s accomplice. | 阿曼达同谋的说法 |
[18:06] | We’re building a cover story | 我们准备把她的同谋塑造成 |
[18:07] | that paints the accomplice as a lone nutjob | 一个坚信玛德琳·皮尔斯阴谋论的 |
[18:09] | obsessed with Madeline Pierce conspiracies. | 单身疯子 |
[18:12] | Once we find him, | 一旦我们找到他 |
[18:13] | we plant it in his residence. | 我们就将证据放他的房子里 |
[18:15] | It’ll explain why he went to such great lengths | 这就能解释为什么他要大费周章地 |
[18:17] | to frame the Senator’s son. | 陷害参议员的儿子 |
[18:28] | Bam. That’s what I’m talking about. | 这就是我说的那个 |
[18:31] | It’s not exactly retina display, | 虽然不是高清显示 |
[18:32] | but I got a long lens shot from a liquor store. | 我在一个贩酒店用长焦镜头拍到的 |
[18:36] | It looks like he tossed his phone. | 看上去他把自己的手机扔了 |
[18:38] | Somebody screwed the pooch. | 有人露出马脚了 |
[18:40] | Without gloves on. | 而且没带手套 |
[18:42] | Let’s get a team down there, | 派一队人去那 |
[18:43] | see if we can lift prints. | 看看能不能提取出指纹 |
[18:44] | Fastest way to convince the feds | 向联邦政府证明他们找错人的 |
[18:45] | they got the wrong guy– give ’em the right one. | 最好办法就是把真凶给他们送过去 |
[18:53] | Mr. Pierce,you wanted to talk to us. | 皮尔斯先生 你想跟我们谈话 |
[18:57] | That’s why I came in. | 所以我来自首 |
[19:00] | So far,you haven’t said anything. | 但目前为止 你什么都没说 |
[19:03] | Sir,I have answered all your questions. | 长官 我可回答了你全部问题 |
[19:05] | Not really. | 不见得吧 |
[19:07] | I mean,you haven’t explained | 你还没有解释 |
[19:09] | why you left the Seals | 为何你会离开海豹突击队 |
[19:10] | or where you spend your days | 这几天你去哪里了 |
[19:14] | or where you were the afternoon | 或者肯德里克局长被杀 |
[19:15] | that Director Kendrick was murdered. | 那天下午 你在哪里 |
[19:19] | I told you I was at my apartment,taking a nap. | 我说过的 我在自己公寓里休息 |
[19:21] | Can anybody substantiate that? | 有人证吗 |
[19:23] | Not really. Can anyone refute it? | 没有 但也没人能证明我不在 |
[19:28] | Fresh from the trash. | 刚从垃圾里找到的好货 |
[19:33] | Let’s see what we got here. | 看看我们有什么收获 |
[19:41] | Ellis Toyon,convicted of– | 埃利斯·托恩 犯有… |
[19:44] | Grand theft auto? | 盗车惯犯 |
[19:46] | Just out on parole. | 刚从监狱里假释出来 |
[19:47] | Not exactly top rung talent. | 没有什么明显特长 |
[19:50] | That’s not like Amanda. | 这不像阿曼达的风格 |
[19:51] | Take your breaks where you get ’em. | 抓到他们之后再松口气不迟 |
[19:54] | Well,let’s try and confirm. | 我们来确认一下吧 |
[19:58] | – Ceaver. – Naomi. | -希弗 -纳奥米 |
[19:59] | Special Agent Bishop. | 毕夏普特工 |
[20:00] | I’m sending a photo to your phone. | 我给你传了张照片 |
[20:06] | – That’s him. – You’re sure? | -就是他 -确定吗 |
[20:07] | I’m sure. I remember those eyes. | 是的 我记得这双眼睛 |
[20:10] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[20:11] | You’ll know when I know. | 我知道了再告诉你 |
[20:12] | – Thank you for picking up. – Wait. | -谢谢你的帮忙 -等等 |
[20:14] | How do I get in touch with you? | 我怎么和你联系 |
[20:16] | I’ll get in touch with you. | 我会联系你的 |
[20:17] | Because I called the bureau, | 我打到局里 |
[20:19] | and they transferred me to your voice mail. | 他们把我转到了你的语音信箱 |
[20:21] | But when I contacted a supervisor at Hoover, | 然后我联系了胡佛的一位主管 |
[20:24] | he didn’t have you on file. | 他说查不到你的资料 |
[20:25] | I’m not working out of the D.C. office. | 我并不在特区办公室工作 |
[20:28] | I’m liaising from Quantico. | 我是昆迪克的 |
[20:29] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[20:31] | Which division? | 哪个部门 |
[20:33] | What– | 什么… |
[20:34] | What are you getting at? | 你想说什么 |
[20:35] | It’s just that… | 只是… |
[20:38] | That black ops group you mentioned? | 你提到的那个秘密组织 |
[20:40] | One of my theories is that they operate | 我认为他们会 |
[20:42] | by impersonating other agencies, | 假装成其他组织 |
[20:43] | moving invisibly through the bureaucracy | 在各种政府机构悄然行事 |
[20:45] | in order to cover their tracks. | 掩盖自己的行踪 |
[20:46] | It’s a process known as black badging. | 就是所谓的内线 |
[20:49] | I’m familiar with the concept. | 我清楚这套理论 |
[20:51] | But can you imagine the amount of logistical support | 但你知道需要多少后勤支援 |
[20:54] | it would take to maintain that level of deception? | 才能完成这种规格的行动吗 |
[20:57] | Would have to have an entire floor | 会需要一大群 |
[20:58] | of computer experts working around the clock. | 电脑工程师日以继夜地工作 |
[21:02] | Right. Not very likely. | 是的 不太可能 |
[21:04] | Look,Naomi,I think our focus | 纳奥米 应该把我们的 |
[21:06] | should be on getting the real bad guys. | 注意力放在抓住那些真正的坏人身上 |
[21:08] | You’re right. I agree. | 你是对的 我同意 |
[21:18] | Girl is pushing it. | 这姑娘真是穷追不舍 |
[21:20] | Our good friend Ellis may not have a reliable address, | 似乎找不到我们亲爱的朋友埃利斯的地址 |
[21:22] | but he does have a new credit card | 但是我找到了他新的信用卡记录 |
[21:25] | with a charge for Chinese takeout one hour ago. | 一小时前叫了中餐外卖 |
[21:28] | I got the delivery address. | 我找到了外卖的地址 |
[21:30] | Let’s see if he wants dessert. | 我们去问候他看看是否需要甜点 |
[21:39] | I know that smell. | 我知道那气味 |
[21:42] | – Amanda. – Yeah. | -是阿曼达 -对 |
[21:44] | She cleaned him. | 她清理了他 |
[21:47] | Oh,god. | 我的天 |
[22:03] | Just one question,Nikita. | 尼基塔 就一个问题 |
[22:06] | Do you really think I’d have my operative | 你以为我真的会让我的探员 |
[22:08] | drop his phone in the trash for you to find? | 把电话丢到垃圾桶里让你们找到吗 |
[22:09] | Oh,this is what we’re calling an operative nowadays? | 还是现在的探员喜欢干这事了 |
[22:12] | Well,when you don’t have the best, | 当你没有更好的选择的时候 |
[22:14] | you take what’s available. | 只能将就着用手头有的 |
[22:15] | I taught you that,remember? | 不记得了吗 我教你的 |
[22:17] | What are you trying to teach us now? | 那么现在你能教我们点什么呢 |
[22:19] | That every operative is disposable? | 每个探员都是用后可弃的吗 |
[22:21] | Alex,how nice to hear your voice. | 艾丽克丝 真高兴你也在 |
[22:25] | I think you’re beginning to see | 也许你已经开始发现了 |
[22:26] | that running Division is difficult work, | 管理”组织”是个艰难的任务 |
[22:29] | work that requires hard choices,hard sacrifice. | 你会面临很多艰难的抉择 难以承受的牺牲 |
[22:32] | First Michael’s hand,now Sean’s life. | 先是迈克尔的手 再是肖恩的性命 |
[22:36] | Sean is a decorated soldier,and he’s innocent. | 肖恩是有功勋的士兵 而且他是清白的 |
[22:39] | Without motive,they can’t charge him. | 没有动机的话 他们也不能起诉 |
[22:41] | Very good. | 很好 |
[22:42] | So the problem is how we establish motive. | 那么就是我们怎么搞一个动机的事了 |
[22:50] | Turns out Sean was ordered | 肖恩接到命令 |
[22:52] | to see a navy psychiatrist after his mother’s death. | 在母亲死后接受海军心理治疗 |
[22:55] | The loss,combined with latent P.T.S.D. | 母亲的死 加上潜在的创伤后心理障碍 |
[22:58] | caused increasing levels of paranoia. | 使他变得越来越偏执 |
[23:01] | The doctor was meticulous. | 医生很细心 |
[23:02] | He took copious notes on his digital recorder. | 用录音笔保存了大量的证据 |
[23:07] | The notes prove Sean believed | 证据中显示 肖恩相信 |
[23:08] | his mother was assassinated by the CIA | 自己的妈妈是被中情局暗杀的 |
[23:11] | in retaliation for reducing their funding. | 作为缩减他们经费的报复 |
[23:14] | So he plotted his revenge– | 因此他策划了复仇 |
[23:17] | a car bomb for the director of the CIA, | 对中情局的局长 制造了一起汽车爆炸 |
[23:20] | The same way they killed his mother. | 同自己母亲的被害方式如出一辙 |
[23:23] | Poetic justice. | 以牙还牙 |
[23:26] | So,Nikita, | 所以 尼基塔 |
[23:29] | You did the right thing by throwing Sean to the FBI. | 把肖恩交给联调局 你做得不错 |
[23:33] | These are the sacrifices we make to protect Division. | 这就算是为了保全组织所做的牺牲 |
[23:36] | Oh,and yes,Alex, | 还有 艾丽克丝 |
[23:38] | The lesson is that every operative is disposable. | 这一课告诉你 每名探员都是可以放弃的 |
[23:44] | Sean Pierce,you have the right to remain silent. | 肖恩·皮尔斯 你有权保持沉默 |
[23:47] | Anything you say can and will | 现在你所说的每句话 |
[23:49] | be used against you in a court of law. | 都可能成为呈堂证供 |
[23:51] | You have the right to an attorney. | 你有权请律师在讯问时到场 |
[23:52] | If you cannot afford one, | 若无力聘请 |
[23:54] | one will be appointed for you by the state. | 可以为你指派 |
[23:56] | Patient identifies two previous episodes | 病人的偏执症发作过 |
[23:59] | of paranoia,the initial incident | 两次 第一次 |
[24:01] | following the murder of his mother. | 是在他母亲被谋杀后 |
[24:03] | Voice stress analyzer registers well above normal. | 声压分析器显示相当异常 |
[24:06] | Amanda was holding a gun to his head. | 一定是阿曼达拿枪对着他脑袋逼他说的 |
[24:09] | Gun that killed the doctor was a Socom 45. | 杀死医生的是0.45的黑克勒-科赫手枪 |
[24:12] | Weapon of choice for Navy Seals. | 专为海豹突击队设计的武器 |
[24:19] | There’s gotta be a way we can scrub this. | 肯定有办法消除记录的 |
[24:21] | It’s too late for that. | 太迟了 |
[24:23] | What can they charge him with? | 他们会以什么罪名指控他 |
[24:25] | Treason,domestic terrorism. | 叛国 国内恐怖主义 |
[24:28] | You’re talking death penalty. | 这些都是死罪 |
[24:30] | There’s nothing we can do? | 就没有办法了吗 |
[24:35] | There is. | 有的 |
[24:39] | We can do what we do best. | 我们用我们最擅长的方式 |
[24:41] | We take Sean from the law, | 让肖恩免受法律束缚 |
[24:43] | and we bring him to Division… | 然后带他到组织来 |
[24:45] | The way I was brought in. | 就像我当年被带进来那样 |
[24:49] | First,we gotta kill him. | 首先 我们要杀了他 |
[24:57] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:58] | We have a twofold problem: | 我们有两个问题 |
[25:00] | Fake Sean’s death and extract him. | 伪造肖恩的死亡以及把他送出来 |
[25:02] | Ideas? | 有没有提议 |
[25:04] | Well,faking his suicide won’t work. | 伪造自杀肯定不行 |
[25:07] | Can’t hang himself in an interrogation room. | 不可能让他在问询室上吊自杀 |
[25:08] | And slipping him poison will raise too many questions. | 下毒又会制造更多的问题 |
[25:11] | What about a “Don’t look,don’t touch” Gag. | 那么来一出”别看别碰”的好戏怎么样 |
[25:13] | I hacked their forensic lab’s inventory. | 我黑进过法医实验室的记录 |
[25:16] | There’s a Russian informant who died of polonium poisoning | 有一个俄罗斯的线人死于钋中毒 |
[25:19] | currently on ice in the basement. | 现在还在地下室冷藏着 |
[25:21] | He’s scheduled to be picked up by the CDC next week. | 疾病控制与预防中心下周准备把他运出去 |
[25:24] | No one wants to be near radiation. | 没人想接近辐射 |
[25:25] | – Don’t look. – Don’t touch. | -别看 -别碰 |
[25:27] | That solves extraction. | 这就解决了救出的问题 |
[25:29] | Now for the other problem. | 现在还有第二个问题 |
[25:30] | There’s a third problem– Sean. | 还有第三个问题 肖恩 |
[25:35] | Once he goes through this,there’s no turning back. | 一旦这么做了 就没有回头路了 |
[25:37] | We’re making a decision without knowing | 我们没有问他自己的想法 |
[25:39] | it’s what he really wants. | 就擅自做决定 |
[25:41] | Briefing him in the middle of the FBI beehive | 在联调局严密的监视下 想跟他通气 |
[25:43] | is difficult. | 十分困难 |
[25:45] | Tenth floor is too hot to use a cover. | 十楼温度太高 不适合用变妆术 |
[25:46] | Yeah,and this ain’t like Hong Kong | 这里又不像在香港 |
[25:47] | when you were in holding and Sean played your lawyer. | 你被捕了 肖恩还能装成你的律师 |
[25:51] | What if we use a real lawyer? | 用一个真正的律师怎么样呢 |
[25:55] | Alex,can you get in touch with Sean’s sisters? | 艾丽克丝 你能和肖恩的姐姐联系上吗 |
[26:17] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[26:18] | – So sorry. – Anytime. | -太抱歉了 -不要紧 |
[26:26] | Mr. Pierce? Thomas Leonard. | 皮尔斯先生 我是托马斯·伦纳德 |
[26:29] | I’ve been retained by your sisters to represent you. | 你姐姐指派我来做你的律师 |
[26:32] | Take ’em off. | 把手铐拿下来 |
[26:33] | I’m sure you don’t wanna be accused | 你也不想因为 |
[26:35] | of obstructing attorney-client privileges. | 妨碍律师委托人特免权的罪名被起诉吧 |
[26:38] | Anytime now would suffice. | 再不解开 随时都能起诉你 |
[26:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:59] | Quite the bind you’re in. | 你的情况不妙啊 |
[27:01] | Glad you noticed. | 谢谢关心 |
[27:03] | From your sisters. | 你姐姐给你的 |
[27:05] | They specifically asked that I have | 他们特别交代我 在读信之前 |
[27:07] | first word with you before reading it. | 先跟你谈谈 |
[27:11] | They said they want you to have | 他们说想尽可能 |
[27:12] | the best legal counsel possible,the Alpha team, | 给你找最好的法律顾问 A小队 |
[27:14] | on your side. | 为你辩护 |
[27:28] | Birkhoff,where are we with Sean? | 伯克霍夫 肖恩那边是什么情况 |
[27:30] | He’s reading. We’re holding our breath. | 他在看信 我们正屏息等待 |
[27:41] | My sisters sent this? | 这是我姐姐写的吗 |
[27:45] | Come on,man,first word. | 快点啊 老兄 第一个词 |
[27:47] | First word of every sentence. | 每句话的第一个词 |
[27:49] | Article 134,it’s right there in front of you. | 第134条 就在你眼前 |
[27:52] | What’s Article 134? | 第134条是什么内容 |
[27:53] | Military violation. | 军队违纪 |
[27:55] | Self-injury with intent to avoid service. | 为免服役 故意自我损伤 |
[27:58] | I’m not sure I’d get that. | 我听不太懂 |
[27:59] | That’s ’cause you were never a seal. | 因为你不是海豹突击队的 |
[28:01] | Come on,man,the address is even wrong. | 快点啊 老兄 地址都是错的 |
[28:03] | It’s a dead giveaway. | 这是绝对的漏洞啊 |
[28:16] | I think I understand. | 我想我懂了 |
[28:17] | Good,because I couldn’t make much sense of it. | 很好 因为我看不懂 |
[28:20] | They need to know if you agree. | 他们想知道你是否同意 |
[28:31] | We’re on our way up. | 我们要上楼了 |
[28:38] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[28:39] | Could you point me the direction of special agent Will Arnold? | 能告诉我威尔·阿诺德特工在哪吗 |
[28:42] | Mm,bullpen,near holding. | 大房间里 在等候室旁边 |
[28:48] | Just,uh,a difficult decision? | 很难做决定吗 |
[28:52] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[29:24] | – Will Arnold. – Yeah? | -威尔·阿诺德 -有事吗 |
[29:25] | Naomi Ceaver,CIA. | 我是中情局的纳奥米·希弗 |
[29:27] | I need clearance to speak with Sean Pierce. | 我需要与肖恩·皮尔斯谈话的权限 |
[29:28] | Well,stand in line. | 排队吧 |
[29:29] | You’re gonna need higher clearance than that. | 你需要更高权限才行 |
[29:31] | All do respect,sir, | 请恕我直言 长官 |
[29:32] | something much bigger is going on here. | 这儿的阴谋不止这一点点 |
[29:33] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[29:34] | Sean Pierce is just the tip of the iceberg, | 肖恩·皮尔斯只是冰山一角 |
[29:36] | and he is not acting alone. | 他不是单独行动 |
[29:38] | I have reason to believe | 我有充分理由相信 |
[29:39] | there are other conspirators out there. | 外面还有其他同谋 |
[29:45] | What is she doing here? | 她在这儿干什么 |
[29:47] | Earning her Fletcher badge. | 为了赢得弗莱彻奖章 |
[29:48] | – How’s the kit? – It’s ready. | -药箱弄得怎样了 -准备好了 |
[29:49] | It’s up to Sean now. | 现在就看肖恩了 |
[29:52] | Sean? | 肖恩 |
[29:54] | Sean,if you don’t give me an answer, | 肖恩 你要是不回答我 |
[29:55] | I’m afraid I’ll have no choice but to leave. | 恐怕我只能离开了 |
[29:56] | No. No,no,no. | 不 不 不 |
[30:03] | I think I’ve made up my mind. | 我想我已经下定决心了 |
[30:04] | Good. | 很好 |
[30:06] | And what shall I tell your sisters? | 我要转告你姐姐什么 |
[30:11] | Don’t talk about my sisters. | 别提起我姐姐 |
[30:19] | Leave my sisters out of this! | 别把我姐姐牵扯进来 |
[30:21] | He’s going for it. | 他行动了 |
[30:29] | No,no. | 不 |
[30:30] | Don’t–don’t do it. | 别开枪 |
[30:32] | Come on. Don’t. Don’t. | 冷静 别开枪 |
[30:34] | Stop! | 住手 |
[30:46] | Go get a medic. | 去找医生来 |
[30:47] | Get a medic,go! | 找医生来 快去 |
[30:55] | Excuse me. | 请让一下 |
[31:02] | Put pressure on it. | 按压伤口 |
[31:03] | Keep pressure on it. | 压住别放 |
[31:11] | He’s losing blood. | 他在失血 |
[31:12] | We’re gonna stop that right now. | 我们现在就要止血 |
[31:28] | Damn it! | 见鬼 |
[31:31] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[31:31] | He’s reacting badly to the coagulant. | 他对凝血剂产生了不良反应 |
[31:37] | There’s something wrong with the defib. | 除颤器出故障了 |
[32:03] | Get him down to forensics. | 把他送去法医鉴证 |
[32:04] | I want a full autopsy by tomorrow morning. | 明早前完成所有尸体剖检 |
[32:08] | I wanna know what went wrong here. | 我要知道到底是怎么回事 |
[32:17] | Excuse me. | 请让一下 |
[32:30] | Sean Pierce is dead. | 肖恩·皮尔斯死了 |
[32:33] | You saw him die? | 你看见他死了 |
[32:34] | He shot himself. | 他开枪自杀了 |
[32:36] | They tried to revive him,but he flatlined. | 他们想要抢救他 但他已经死了 |
[32:38] | It may have been an allergic reaction to something in the med kit. | 可能是对药箱里的药剂过敏 |
[32:42] | Get down to the forensics lab. | 去法医鉴证室 |
[32:44] | – Why? – He’s not dead. | -为什么 -他没死 |
[32:45] | Nikita’s trying to extract him. | 尼基塔试图救走他 |
[32:46] | Get down there. | 快下去 |
[32:48] | Look,I have to maintain my cover. | 我得维持假身份 |
[32:50] | What do you expect me to do? | 你想让我做什么 |
[32:51] | Kill Sean Pierce. Again. | 再一次杀了肖恩·皮尔斯 |
[33:07] | We’re shipping out the glow stick. | 我们要运走那根”荧光棒” |
[33:10] | The irradiated Russian? | 就是那具辐照过的俄国人尸体 |
[33:11] | He’s CDC’s problem now. Where is he? | 他现在归疾病防控中心管了 尸体在哪 |
[33:13] | In containment. | 在隔离舱里 |
[33:15] | I thought that was scheduled for Monday. | 我还以为周一才会运走 |
[33:16] | Well,you’re welcome to hang on to him. | 你愿意继续管着他也不错啊 |
[33:20] | Might as well make room for the new guy. | 刚好给新来的尸体腾出地方 |
[33:22] | This corpse is technically a biohazard, | 这具尸体有生化危害 |
[33:24] | so we’re gonna need full protection. | 所以我们需要完全保护 |
[33:26] | Which one of you would like to suit up? | 你俩当中谁想穿上防护服 |
[33:32] | Real– Fine. | 真的吗 好吧 |
[33:34] | I’ll wear the pajamas. | 我来穿防护服 |
[33:44] | He’s gonna be fine,but we have to get his vitals up right now. | 他会没事的 但我们现在得先救活他 |
[34:11] | 死者:肖恩·皮尔斯 住址:华盛顿特区 | |
[34:34] | Birkhoff,we’re ready. | 伯克霍夫 准备好了 |
[34:35] | Okay. Is he hooked up? | 好的 他连接上系统了吗 |
[34:37] | He is now. | 是的 |
[34:39] | All right. Start with the first vial, | 好的 先注射第一瓶药水 |
[34:41] | the blue one. That’s ethylmodine | 蓝色的那瓶 里面是乙胺 |
[34:43] | to counteract the toxin you gave him. | 用来中和之前注射给他的毒药 |
[34:46] | Two ccs. | 两毫升 |
[34:48] | Two ccs,got it. | 两毫升 好了 |
[34:50] | Not a drop more. | 一滴也别多 |
[34:50] | This is a very delicate cocktail. | 混合的剂量必须很精确 |
[34:53] | Too much too fast,we’ll lose him for real. | 注射过多或过快 他就真死了 |
[35:04] | Sonya,I’m moving the tag. | 桑娅 我把标签拿走了 |
[35:07] | Due to an unfortunate paperwork snafu, | 由于一次不幸的文书工作失误 |
[35:09] | the FBI has just shipped | 联邦调查局把错误的尸体 |
[35:11] | the wrong body to the CDC. | 运到了疾病控制与预防中心 |
[35:17] | What are you doing? | 你们在干吗 |
[35:19] | Naomi. | 纳奥米 |
[35:20] | Stop right there. | 别往前走了 |
[35:22] | And you,get away from him. | 还有你 离他远点 |
[35:25] | Sorry. I can’t do that. | 对不起 我不能 |
[35:26] | Naomi,we’re not your enemy. | 纳奥米 我们不是你的敌人 |
[35:28] | Put the gun down,please. | 请先把枪放下 |
[35:30] | Oh,this? | 这枪嘛 |
[35:32] | It’s not for you. | 可不是用来杀你的 |
[35:44] | Stay with Sean! | 看好肖恩 |
[35:57] | Gogol? | 你是果戈理的 |
[35:59] | One black badge deserves another. | 一个卧底怎么够 |
[36:03] | How long? | 潜伏多久了 |
[36:04] | Five years in. | 五年了 |
[36:10] | Birkhoff,he’s seizing! | 伯克霍夫 他在抽搐 |
[36:11] | Okay. That last vial, | 最后一瓶药水 |
[36:12] | how much did you get into him? | 你给他注射了多少 |
[36:14] | I don’t think any! | 好像一点也没注射进去 |
[36:21] | He has no pulse. | 他没有脉搏了 |
[36:23] | All right. Listen,Alex. Focus. | 好吧 听我说 艾丽克丝 别慌 |
[36:26] | He needs the rest of that cocktail. | 他需要注射最后那种药水 |
[36:27] | You’re in a med lab. | 你在医护室里 |
[36:28] | They gotta have the goods in there somewhere. | 那里一定有所需的药品 |
[36:44] | Nice shoes,actually. | 鞋子很漂亮 |
[36:45] | Oh,thanks. | 谢谢 |
[36:48] | Come on. | 拜托了 |
[36:52] | Birkhoff,how much again? | 伯克霍夫 再说一遍注射多少 |
[36:53] | Two ccs. | 2毫升 |
[36:55] | – How fast? – Just keep it steady. | -要多快 -匀速就行 |
[36:58] | I’ll count you down. | 我帮你数着 |
[37:00] | Go. | 开始吧 |
[37:02] | One… | 一 |
[37:30] | Seven,eight. | 七 八 |
[37:32] | That’s it,stop. That’s enough. | 好了 停下 够了 |
[37:58] | Hey,Sonya,we need to add a Jane Doe | 桑娅 我们还要在法证运输清单上 |
[38:00] | to the forensics manifest. | 加上一个无名氏 |
[38:28] | Try not to move too much. | 尽量别乱动 |
[38:31] | It takes a while for that cocktail to wear off. | 药效要过一会才能消退 |
[38:33] | My sisters. I have to call them. | 我姐姐们 我得给她们打个电话 |
[38:35] | You can’t. | 不行 |
[38:37] | Why? Did they get hurt? | 为什么 她们受伤了吗 |
[38:39] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[38:43] | They think you’re dead,Sean. | 她们以为你已经死了 肖恩 |
[38:46] | The whole world thinks you’re dead– | 所有人都以为你死了 |
[38:48] | The FBI,the Navy. | 联邦调查局和海军也是 |
[38:51] | Your funeral is on Wednesday. | 你的葬礼在周三举行 |
[38:53] | This is insane. | 太离谱了 |
[38:55] | I know. | 我知道 |
[38:56] | This was your choice. | 这是你的选择 |
[38:58] | I fought so this could be your choice. | 我已经尽力让你来做这个决定 |
[39:01] | So to the world,I died a criminal? | 这么说大家都以为我畏罪自杀了 |
[39:06] | A traitor? | 我成了叛国者 |
[39:12] | When a new recruit wakes up in division, | 当新人第一次在”组织”里醒来时 |
[39:16] | they’re told that their old life is over. | 他们会被告知以前的生活结束了 |
[39:20] | But they’re offered a chance at a new one. | 但他们得到开始新生活的机会 |
[39:31] | Maybe this new one can be something better. | 或许这个新生活会更好 |
[39:38] | I swore that when you and I took over division | 当时咱俩接手”组织”时 |
[39:42] | that no new recruits would make the roster. | 我发誓不再招募新人 |
[39:45] | And I swore | 当时我也发誓 |
[39:47] | we wouldn’t do any outside missions for the government. | 不再为政府执行暗地里的行动 |
[39:51] | But now with Kendrick gone, | 但现在肯德里克死了 |
[39:54] | we’ve lost our buffer zone. | 我们已经没有缓冲区了 |
[39:57] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[40:00] | Kendrick was helping me get Danforth off our backs. | 肯德里克一直在帮我们远离丹佛斯 |
[40:04] | He was gonna shoulder some of the cases | 他替我们接手了一些 |
[40:05] | that were earmarked for us. | 本该由我们完成的任务 |
[40:08] | Now we gotta do ’em all. | 现在得全部由我们来做了 |
[40:11] | Great. | 真好 |
[40:12] | So birkhoff’s right– | 看来伯克霍夫说对了 |
[40:14] | this is history repeating itself? | 历史又重演了 |
[40:16] | This place is gonna keep running | 无论我们愿不愿意 |
[40:18] | whether we want it to or not? | 这个地方还会一直运行下去 |
[40:22] | What’s wrong with that? | 这有什么不好吗 |
[40:26] | Look… | 听我说 |
[40:28] | Division is as good or as bad | “组织”性质的好坏 |
[40:31] | as the people running it. | 取决于管理它的人 |
[40:34] | We can do it right this time. | 这次我们可以让它变成好的 |
[40:41] | Division’s always been illegal, | “组织”始终是个非法的 |
[40:44] | like its agents. | “组织”里的特工也是非法的 |
[40:47] | Percy and Amanda would never admit that | 珀西和阿曼达不会承认这一点 |
[40:49] | because we were the elite. | 因为我们都是精英 |
[40:52] | We were the best of the best. | 是精英中的精英 |
[40:54] | Anything less wouldn’t do. | 能做别人做不了的事 |
[40:57] | If an agent was exposed on a mission, | 如果某个特工在任务中暴露了 |
[40:59] | they were canceled. | 他就会被干掉 |
[41:03] | If they got injured too badly, | 如果严重受伤 |
[41:05] | they were put down. | 也会被干掉 |
[41:08] | And if they formed relationships… | 如果他们恋爱了 |
[41:15] | Amanda would never forgive that. | 阿曼达绝不会轻饶了他们 |
[41:18] | But you do. | 但你会 |
[41:22] | And the people around here | 而且这里的人 |
[41:23] | would take you over her any day. | 无论如何都会喜欢你胜过她 |
[41:28] | Me,on the other hand… pure evil. | 而我呢 正相反 是纯粹的恶魔 |
[41:32] | Oh,yeah,evil. | 对 大魔鬼 |
[41:33] | To the core. | 彻头彻尾的恶魔 |
[41:35] | Yeah,Percy’s got nothing on you. | 珀西比起你是小巫见大巫 |
[41:36] | Nothing. | 当然 |
[41:38] | And your office, | 还有你的办公室 |
[41:40] | it’s so much more intimidating | 要是没有这些野马队的青铜像 |
[41:42] | without all those bronze bucking broncos. | 会更加吓人 |